Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The prosecution’s smoking gun– 检方的铁证
[00:04] it’s a witness who is willing to testify 是一个愿意作证你就是绿箭侠
[00:06] that you are the Green Arrow. 的证人
[00:08] It’s someone on the team. 是团队中的某人
[00:09] Dinah isn’t the witness, Oliver. It’s me. 戴娜不是证人 奥利弗 是我
[00:12] You’re off the team. 你被踢出团队了
[00:14] It’s been real, y’all. 这是真的
[00:15] I’m out, too. 我也退出
[00:17] I’m done. 我也结不干了
[00:19] So we’ve got them fighting with each other 让他们内斗
[00:22] instead of fighting us. 而不是来对付我们
[00:23] This is only the beginning. 这才刚刚开始
[00:29] Mr. Bertinelli, I think you’re going to like these numbers. 波提纳利先生 我想你会喜欢这些数字的
[00:33] We need a name for the Panam-X that’s coming in. 我们需要为进港的船起个名字
[00:38] Christening ships does make it seem more legit if the IRS checks it. 如果税务局来查 起个名字的确会让这看起来更合法
[00:45] Well, how about The Huntress 不如就以我表亲
[00:47] after my cousin? 女猎人命名
[00:48] – Very good. – Thank you, sir. – 很好 – 谢谢
[00:58] Who the hell are you? 你是什么人
[00:59] Someone…Important. 大人物
[01:04] Real important. 真正的大人物
[01:05] You don’t look it. 你看着不像
[01:06] How’d you get past my men? 你们是怎么通过安保的
[01:08] I blew them a kiss. 我给了他们一个吻
[01:10] Jerry Bertinelli of the eponymous crime family 杰瑞·波提纳利 著名犯罪家族
[01:14] and the last of his kind. 剩下的最后一人
[01:17] The rest of your family is either… 你其他的家人不是死了
[01:20] dead or incarcerated. 就是在牢里
[01:22] You writing a book? 你是写书的吗
[01:23] I have heard that sometimes 我听说有时候
[01:27] ships appear on your docking manifest 会有船出现你的靠岸清单上
[01:29] but never actually arrive. 但从没有真正抵达过
[01:31] Sometimes, ships arrive 有时候 船到了
[01:34] and never end up on the docking manifest. 但不会出现在靠岸清单上
[01:37] That’s, uh–that’s very profound. 那 比较深奥
[01:40] If the price is right, maybe–maybe 如果价格合适 也许
[01:43] we can facilitate a few things. 我们能合作点什么
[01:45] No. I’m afraid you misunderstand. 不是 恐怕你有点小误会
[01:47] We want to buy you out. 我们想要买断
[01:49] I got a feeling you’re not hearing me. 我觉得你没听到我说的
[01:51] Port’s not for sale. Take a walk. 港口是非卖品 请走吧
[01:55] Oh, it sounds to me like you want a kiss, too. 听起来你也想要一个吻
[02:09] You have 48 hours to consider our proposal. 你有48小时考虑我们的提议
[02:18] Don’t you have a daughter attending Columbia University? 你是不是有个女儿在上哥伦比亚大学
[02:21] I’ve always wanted to visit New York. 我一直挺想去纽约的
[02:43] Hey, you. 嗨 伙计
[02:45] Looks like you need this. 看起来你需要这个
[02:46] Oh, John Diggle, 约翰·狄格尔
[02:47] savior of souls and bringer of java. 扶危济困 雪中送炭
[02:50] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[02:52] I have been called. 我被召过来
[02:53] I guess I have to find ways to be useful. 总得做些什么
[02:57] You’re working overtime trying to find Cayden James, 你没日没夜地工作 想找出凯登·詹姆斯
[02:59] and I’m still on the disabled list. 而我还在残疾人的名单上
[03:01] Well, not for long. Curtis is on his way over, 用不了多久 柯蒂斯在路上了
[03:03] and we will fix you. 我们马上会治好你的
[03:04] We have the technology. 我们有相应的技术
[03:06] Ha. I’m not the six million dollar man. 我可不是无敌金刚
[03:06] 无敌金刚《Six million dollar man》一位受重伤后被美国政府 用600万美元利用仿生机器部件修复的虚构超级英雄
[03:07] Not yet you’re not, 你确实不是
[03:09] and more like 2.24 million dollar man 更像是224万金刚
[03:11] because Curtis and I are stretching pennies 因为柯蒂斯和我经营螺旋动力
[03:12] with Helix Dynamics as it is. 本来手头就不宽裕
[03:15] Oh, speak of the devil, that little psychic. 巧了 说曹操曹操就到
[03:17] 柯蒂斯 5分钟之后到
[03:18] Oh. He’s early. He’ll be here soon. 他来早了 马上就到
[03:21] – Who’s early? – Curtis. – 谁来早了 – 柯蒂斯
[03:25] Shouldn’t you be getting home? 你不该回家了吗
[03:26] Raisa must be making quadruple overtime by now. 蕾莎现在加班费估计得翻四倍了
[03:28] Raisa’s doing just fine. 蕾莎没问题
[03:30] I mean, William loves her, so– 威廉喜欢她
[03:31] William doesn’t know you’re here. 威廉不知道你在这
[03:33] I know, and I don’t like it, 我不想这样
[03:34] but…we need to find Cayden James. 但我们得把凯登·詹姆斯找出来
[03:38] Are we making any progress on that front? 有任何进展吗
[03:41] Despite my 21st consecutive all-nighter, no. 尽管我21小时连夜加班 但没有
[03:45] He’s either the first bad guy to ghost us, 他要么真的是第一个和我们玩消失的坏蛋
[03:47] or he’s just biding time. 要么就是在等待时机
[03:49] – Black Siren? – Another strikeout. – 黑海妖呢 – 也没有线索
[03:51] I can’t track her cry, and Cayden must have 我没法追踪她 凯登肯定
[03:53] inserted some sort of Trojan into the software. 在软件里装了某种木马病毒
[03:55] It’s confusing our facial recognition algorithms. 干扰了面部识别系统
[03:57] I cannot find her. 我没法找到她
[03:59] All right. We will continue with the low-tech option, 好吧 那我们就继续用原始的方法找
[04:00] and I will go out there again tonight. 我今晚还得出去一趟
[04:02] Yeah, and every time you do, 每次你这么做
[04:04] you are playing Russian roulette, 就像是在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌一样
[04:06] considering you’re being followed and all. 考虑到你会被跟踪或是什么
[04:07] – And the anti-vigilante law. – I’m not worried. – 还有反义务警员法令 – 我不担心
[04:09] You should not be either. 你们也不该担心
[04:11] The three of us, we will solve 我们三个 得一起
[04:13] this problem together. 解决这个问题
[04:17] Like your haircut. It’s nice. 发型不错 很漂亮
[04:19] I didn’t get a haircut. Curtis, it’s fine. 我没有理发 柯蒂斯 没事的
[04:23] I’m really appreciative that you’re helping John. 我真的很欣赏 你帮助约翰
[04:25] No hard feelings? 不会心怀怨念吗
[04:28] No. 不会
[04:33] That wasn’t superawkward. Heh. 似乎也没有那么尴尬
[04:36] Ooh. Let’s get to work. 回去工作喽
[04:39] Yep. 请进
[04:41] Look who it is. 看看这是谁
[04:44] To what do I owe the pleasure? Sit down. 什么风把你吹来了 请坐
[04:49] Uh, well, I heard you needed a new assistant. 我听说你需要一个新助理
[04:53] Yeah. Developed some trust issues with the last one. 是的 上一个出了点信任问题
[04:57] Yeah. Ollie told me you fired him. 奥利和我说你炒了他
[05:00] Yeah. About that. 是的 说到这事
[05:02] He also mentioned that you wanted to, what, 他也提到了你想要
[05:03] err on the side of forgiveness. 为他求情
[05:05] Yeah. I mean, look. You know, everyone makes mistakes, 我的意思是 每个人都会犯错
[05:08] and I–I totally get why you did what you did, 我真的很理解你为什么这么做
[05:12] but I just feel like it might come across bad for optics. 但我就是觉得这对你的声誉会不太好
[05:15] It–it might look like you’re retaliating 这可能会让你看起来
[05:19] against a whistleblower. 像是在报复一个告密者
[05:21] Yeah. I hear what you’re saying, 我明白你的意思
[05:23] but… 但是
[05:27] Oliver shouldn’t have to work shoulder to shoulder 奥利弗不该和一个出卖他的人
[05:29] with a guy who’s testifying against him. 肩并肩作战
[05:31] Doesn’t mean you’re not still down an assistant. 那也不意味着你缺一个助理
[05:34] Yeah. Well, actually, I hired a replacement this morning. 早上我又雇了一个
[05:39] What I could really use is a Chief of Staff. 我真正的作用就是个幕僚长
[05:48] Almost there. 快到了
[05:51] Just slipping past the radial carpal. 只要划过桡侧腕骨就行了
[05:57] Boom! Chip implanted. 砰 芯片植入
[05:59] That’s it? 这样就完了
[06:01] That seemed simple. 看起来好简单
[06:02] Yeah, for you. I mean, making the chip, 对你来说是的 制造芯片
[06:03] that was the hard– 那才是难的
[06:07] What was that? 那是什么
[06:09] Some kind of electromagnetic frequency interference. 某种电磁频率干扰
[06:11] – From the chip? – No. I doubt it, but– – 芯片造成的 – 不 我觉得不是 但
[06:14] It’s probably nothing. 也许没什么
[06:16] All right. Moment of truth. 好了 到了关键的时候
[06:18] Can you make a fist without the tremor? 你握紧拳头 看看会不会颤了
[06:26] Round two, El busto. 第二阶段 失败
[06:28] You need to just stop pouring money into this, into me. 你们别再浪费钱在我身上了
[06:32] You let us worry about the money, ok? 钱的事我们来担心
[06:33] We’re gonna do this. 我们会继续的
[06:40] I can tinker with the design some more when I get home. 我回家后 去修整一下芯片
[06:43] Or you could do it here. 你也可以在这做
[06:45] Hard pass. After this morning’s awkwardness, 算了吧 在今早他在人群中多尬了我一眼之后
[06:47] I am good. 还是算了
[06:49] – See you guys. – See you. – 再见伙计们 – 再见
[06:51] Please tell me you can get Halo on that thing. 你可一定得告诉我你能在那上面装上光环
[06:53] If I have to go one more week 如果我还得等一周
[06:55] without shooting a bad guy, I’m gonna bust. 不向坏家伙们开枪 我就要疯了
[06:57] Funny. I always pictured you like more a Call of Duty k– 有意思 我一直以为你会更喜欢玩使命召唤
[07:04] What? 怎么了
[07:05] Dig. 短信
[07:16] Anastas, who collared this guy? 安娜塔西亚 这家伙是谁抓来的1
[07:18] We’ve had a warrant on him for weeks. 他的逮捕令都发出去好几周了
[07:20] Nobody. He just up and turned himself in 5 minutes ago. 没人 他在5分钟前来自首了
[07:22] – Turned himself in? – It’s crazy. – 自首 – 疯了
[07:23] Fifth one this week. Like all of a sudden, 这周第五个了 就像是忽然间
[07:25] these bad guys grew a conscience. 这些坏家伙良心发现了
[07:28] Did you like my presents? 你喜欢我的礼物吗
[07:29] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[07:31] Seeing you. 来见你
[07:33] You know, anybody in this office could arrest you. 你知道的吧 这里随便谁都能逮捕你
[07:35] Hell, I could arrest you. 我都可以逮捕你的
[07:37] For what? 以什么罪名
[07:38] I’m a Central City police officer. 我是中城的一名警官
[07:40] The only rap on me is that I am presumed dead. 我唯一的记录就是被推定死亡
[07:43] Then again, I was an undercover, 或说回来 我之前在卧底
[07:45] so that death is probably bogus. 所以那还有可能是假死
[07:48] The vigilante put the fear of God in these guys. 义务警员使得这些人产生敬畏
[07:51] At least the vigilante isn’t killing them. 但至少义务警员没有杀了他们
[07:55] Most guys just send flowers. 大多数人都会送鲜花
[07:59] How about a stroll by the pier instead? 用码头漫步代替一下何如
[08:02] Tomorrow after your shift ends? 明天你下班后
[08:09] Sure. 当然了
[08:11] Ok. 好的
[08:28] Clear. 安全
[08:30] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[08:31] We’ve been compromised. 我们被侵入了
[08:34] Curtis put some equipment into the bunker for John’s implant. 柯蒂斯为了给约翰安装植入物在地堡里放了一些设备
[08:36] We got massive signal interference. We got lucky. 我们收到了大量的信息干扰 能发现纯属走运
[08:38] 3 months ago, when Laurel infiltrated the bunker. 三个月前 劳蕾尔打入地堡内部时
[08:41] She stole one of Curtis’ T-spheres 她偷走了一个柯蒂斯的T型球
[08:43] James had it on him back at Starling Stadium. 詹姆斯在星城体育场的时候有带着
[08:45] We were so focused on what she could have taken, 我们太在意她有可能拿走了什么
[08:46] we never thought about what she could have left behind. 但从未想过她是否留下了什么
[08:49] – Like a bug? – Exactly. – 就像是窃听器吗 – 没错
[08:52] Then he’s been watching us for months! 那他已经观察我们数月了
[08:55] I got it on loop, ok? 我已经把
[08:56] Audio and visual of the bunker. 地堡中的音频和影像换成了循环播放
[08:58] He doesn’t know that we know. 他不会知道我们知道了
[09:00] – All right. – I spoke with Lyla. – 好吧 – 我和莱拉通过话了
[09:02] She said we can use A.R.G.U.S. for the time being. 她说我们这段时间可以使用天眼会的场地
[09:04] That’s smart. 聪明的决定
[09:06] No. Smart is Cayden James 不 聪明的是凯登·詹姆斯
[09:08] being one step ahead of us from the very jump, Oliver. 在每一件事情上都比我们抢先一步 奥利弗
[09:10] I hate to belabor the depressingly obvious, 我不想重复这个令人沮丧的现实
[09:11] but secret identities… No longer secret. 但秘密的身份 不再是秘密了
[09:17] The block between 74th and Jansen just lost 在74街和詹森街之间的街区刚刚失去
[09:19] their security signal uplink. 他们的安保信号
[09:20] That doesn’t just happen on its own. 这事不仅仅发生在我们身上
[09:22] – Cayden James. – I’m on it. – 是凯登·詹姆斯 – 我马上过去
[09:28] Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can you stand down? 嘿 嘿 你能放下武器吗
[09:31] I just needed to get your attention. 我只是需要引起你的注意
[09:34] You’re a hard man to find. 你真是个令人难找的人
[09:36] You ever consider a web site, 你从考虑过一个网站
[09:39] maybe a spotlight in the sky, 或许照向天空的一个探照灯
[09:41] you know, a big silhouette of an arrow? 就像是一个大大的箭头形状的标志
[09:43] What do you want? 你想要什么
[09:44] You, uh, you know who I am? 你 你不知道我是谁吗
[09:46] Jerry Bertinelli. 杰里·波提纳利
[09:48] You’re in the Bertinelli Syndicate. 你是波提纳利犯罪集团的人
[09:49] I am the Bertinelli Syndicate, 我就是波提纳利组织
[09:51] at least what’s left of it, 至少是仅剩的一员
[09:53] and I can’t go down without a fight. 而我不能不战而降
[09:55] In 5 seconds, you’re gonna be in a fight. 五秒钟 你就要和我战斗了
[09:56] Just hear me out. Look. I–I never actually wanted to 先听我说完 听着 我其实从没想要
[10:00] get in this life, you know, but we do 度过这样的一生 你知道的 但我们
[10:02] certain things for family, am I right? 为了家庭有些事不得不做 对吗
[10:04] Now the ports, these docks, 现在的这些港口 码头
[10:06] it’s all we got left, and last night, 是我们仅剩的一切 昨夜
[10:08] these people came over and threatened to take it from me, 一些人过来威胁我说要从手中抢走这些
[10:12] you know, some dweeb in glasses, 一些带着眼镜的呆子
[10:13] a thug, a woman with superpowers. 一个团伙 还有个有超能力的女人
[10:17] I mean, you know them? 我想问问你认识他们吗
[10:19] – Maybe. – Yeah. No. I figured you might. – 也许 – 是哦 我想你时认识的
[10:22] They’re looking to control the docks. 他们想掌控港口
[10:25] So talk to your cousin. 那就去和你的表亲商量
[10:26] She’s been underground, so I’m asking you. 她已经入土为安了 我在问你
[10:29] You really think that I’m gonna help you win a turf war? 你真的认为我会帮助你赢这场地盘战
[10:33] No. I think you’re the enemy of my enemy, 不 我是觉得你是我敌人的敌人
[10:37] which makes us allies. 那我们就是朋友
[10:50] We need to know what’s on this. 我们需要知道这里面有什么
[10:53] “Hi, Felicity. How are you? 嗨 费莉希蒂 过得怎么样
[10:55] “Are you busy with anything? Can you help me with something? 手上有什么在忙的吗 能帮我个忙吗
[10:57] You look tired.” 你看上去很累哦
[10:58] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[11:00] Jerry Bertinelli gave that to me. 杰里·波提纳利给我的
[11:01] The port is the only thing the Bertinelli family has left. 港口是波提纳利家族唯一剩下的东西了
[11:04] Cayden James and Black Siren are trying 凯登·詹姆斯和黑海妖正在试图
[11:06] to take it from them. 从他们手中抢走
[11:08] So we’re getting in bed with the Bertinellis now? 所以我们现在与波提纳利家族睡一张床了吗
[11:09] I remember last time you got in bed with one of the Bertinellis. 我记得上次你和贝尔蒂内利家族的人睡一张床
[11:11] It did not work out well. 的结果可不太好
[11:14] I have a long memory for these sort of things. 这种事情我记得可清楚
[11:16] Call me crazy. 随你怎么说我
[11:17] Two nights ago, they paid him a visit. 两天前 他们去拜访了他
[11:19] This is the security footage. 这是安保录像
[11:20] They made a threat against his daughter. 他们用他的女儿威胁他
[11:22] Well, what’s on here might help us locate them. 好吧 这上面的东西也许能定位他们
[11:24] That’s the plan. 那就行了
[11:25] Well, what about a license plate? 有一个车牌照如何呢
[11:31] Old school. I like it. 传统 我喜欢
[11:33] Little bit of old school combined with some new school, 传统配合上一些新技术
[11:35] and I’m about to find us this Cayden James needle 我就能在星城这个大海里
[11:38] in the Star City haystack. 捞出凯登·詹姆斯这根针
[11:39] Do it. 做吧
[11:41] Then I was thinking after school, 我想的是放学后
[11:42] we could hit up the zoo. 我们可以去动物园
[11:44] They have this new reptile room 他们新建的爬行动物房
[11:45] with a komodo dragon. 有科莫多巨蜥
[11:47] Thing’s so big, it could eat a cow. 那玩意可大了 可以吃掉一头牛
[11:49] – That’s dope, right? – I guess so. – 真是很酷 不是吗 – 我想是吧
[11:52] What’s up, sweets? 怎么了 甜心
[11:54] I thought you were all about this animal stuff. 我以为你对动物很感兴趣
[11:56] I am, but why aren’t you going to work today? 我确实 但你今天为什么不去工作
[12:00] I’s going through a little transitional period. 我要经历一阵子的过渡期
[12:03] – Will I have to leave again? – Hey. – 你又要离开了吗 – 嘿
[12:10] No one will ever take you away from me ever again. 没人能在从我身边带走你了
[12:20] – What’s up, dawg? – What’s up, dawg?! – 怎么了 – 怎么了
[12:22] I brought crogurts. 带了牛角圆圈包
[12:24] – Crogurts? – I didn’t name them. – 牛角圆圈包 – 我没在意名字
[12:26] I just eat them. Hey, Zoe. 我只管吃 嘿 佐伊
[12:27] – Hi, Curtis. – Hey. Go get your bag. – 嗨 柯蒂斯 – 去拿你的书包吧
[12:29] We’re about to leave. 我们正要出门
[12:31] Must be great having her back, huh? 能保护她真的感觉很好吧
[12:34] Best feeling in the world. 世界上最棒的感觉
[12:38] You don’t look like you’re feeling 你看上去可不是这么觉得
[12:39] the best feeling in the world, though. 尽管这是世界上最好的感觉
[12:41] I can’t shake how everything went down with Oliver. 对于奥利弗身上发生的事我不能释怀
[12:44] In order to do right for me, 为了作对我好的事情
[12:45] I–I had to betray him. 我不得不背叛他
[12:47] You had to put your daughter first. 你必须把女儿放在首位
[12:51] She’s family. 她是家人
[12:53] Is that why you called me over? 这就是你叫我过来要说的吗
[12:55] Actually, I was thinking, 实际上 我在想
[12:58] all the evidence Agent Watson says she has against me 沃森特工针对我的那些证据
[13:02] has to be digitized, right? 一定是数字化的 对吗
[13:03] Yeah. 是啊
[13:05] So what if that evidence suddenly vanished? 那如果说所有证据突然就消失了呢
[13:09] Then I’ll be able to– what do you call it– 那样他们就 你们的术语怎么说
[13:12] um, recant. 撤回
[13:14] You put your family first, Rene. 你把家人放在首位 雷尼
[13:17] That’s nothing to be ashamed about. 这没什么可耻的
[13:20] I mean, now, accessing might files might be a little easier 我的意思是 虽然现在案件被交给了星城地检
[13:22] now that the case has been moved back 访问可能文件
[13:24] to the Star City D.A., but– 可能会更容易一些
[13:27] So that’s a yes? 所以就是同意了吗
[13:29] No. That’s a “let me think about it.” 不 那是让我考虑一下
[13:34] Fine. Yeah. I’ll do it. We all know I’ll do it. 好吧 我会做的 我们都知道的
[13:35] Aw. That’s what I’m talking about, Hoss. 那就是我在说的 伙计
[13:37] Oh! That was– that was the worst stakeout of my life. 噢 那是 那是我一辈子最糟糕的盯梢经历
[13:41] Do you remember–ok. It was, like, what, minus one? 你还记得吗 当时就像是零下18度
[13:44] It was freezing. I was freezing my ass off, 简直冻死了 我屁股都要被冻掉了
[13:46] and the car’s heater broke down. 车里的暖风还坏了
[13:48] I warned you about that. 我警告过你的
[13:50] Yeah, you did, and I didn’t listen. 是的 你说过 但我没听
[13:52] I think there’s a life lesson in there somewhere. 我觉得你需要从中吸取些教训
[13:54] Oh. Ha ha. I think I drank a gallon 哈哈哈哈 我想当晚我喝了一加仑
[13:57] of coffee that night to stay warm. 的咖啡来保暖
[13:59] I had to pee so bad–I’ve never 我特别需要去尿尿 这辈子从来没有
[14:01] had to pee so bad in my life, 这么急切的想尿尿
[14:02] and I had to go back behind the car, 我得去车后面
[14:05] so, you know– I mean, I wasn’t gonna ask the scum bag 所以 我总不能问那个被盯梢
[14:06] if I could use his bathroom. 的人借厕所
[14:08] Oh, God, and the second I go back there, 噢 上帝 我一回到那
[14:11] he decides to make a run for it, that son of a bitch. 他打算趁机逃跑 狗娘养的
[14:13] I go chasing after him, fall face-first into the snow bank, 我追着他 脸朝下摔进雪地里
[14:17] and knock–knock myself out on the curb. 然后整个人摔倒在路边
[14:29] This is complicated. I know. 事情很复杂 我知道
[14:32] I’m used to complicated. Vince, this is a whole new level. 我是个复杂的人 文斯 这可是全新的层面
[14:36] It doesn’t have to be. 用不着这么复杂的
[14:37] I stopped being the Black Canary 5 weeks ago. 五周前我就不再是黑金丝雀了
[14:42] I really want to uncomplicate my life right now. 我现在真的很想让生活简单一点
[14:46] Just so long you don’t forget to live it. 只要你别忘了去体会生活
[15:01] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:04] Text from an informant. 线人的消息
[15:06] My next target’s on the move. 我的下一个目标出现了
[15:09] Don’t worry. I’m not gonna kill him. 别担心 我不会杀他的
[15:13] Well, just make sure you bring him in when I’m off duty, ok, 在我下班的时候在把他抓进来 好吗
[15:16] because all this intake is giving me carpal tunnel. 这么多的登记手续我的手腕都受不了了
[15:36] Pen? 找笔吗
[15:39] I can always count on you. 我总是可以指望你
[15:43] So Quentin told me the good news. 昆汀告诉了我好消息
[15:47] You’re back with us. 你回来了
[15:48] Yes, I am. 是的 没错
[15:50] And you’re happy about that? 开心吗
[15:52] Oh, I’m just sorry that I can’t be of more help to you 我只是对于不能给你和团队
[15:55] and the team or lack thereof. 提供更多的帮助感到遗憾
[15:58] That’s fine. 没关系
[15:59] I just know you need the manpower right now, 我知道你现在需要人手
[16:02] and I’m–I’m just not there. 可我 我却不在
[16:05] Thea… 西娅
[16:07] You will always be my Speedy 不管你是否使用弓和箭
[16:09] whether you’re using a bow and arrow or not. 你都永远是我的闪电妞
[16:16] Yeah? 什么事
[16:17] – Found him! – Where? – 找到他了 – 在哪
[16:19] His vehicle’s parked outside a warehouse in Adams Heights. 他的车停在亚当斯高地仓库的外面
[16:21] Looks like he’s alone. 看起来他孤身一人
[16:23] And he doesn’t know that we know. Ok. Talk me in. 而且他不知道自己被发现了 好 我过去
[16:25] Oliver, if you do that, you’ll be going in solo. 奥利弗 这样的话 你就是单刀赴会
[16:27] Let us stake the place out, do some recon. 让我们先监视那个地方 做点侦查
[16:29] We have the chance to take him by surprise. 我们有机会打他个出其不意
[16:31] We can’t pass it up. 一定要把握住机会
[16:33] – Ollie! – Yeah? – 奥利 – 什么
[16:35] Go get him. 拿下他吧
[16:49] Overwatch, I’m in the east sector. Where to? 守望者 我在东区 现在去哪
[16:54] Ok. You’re coming up on the main floor. 你现在要去主楼层
[16:55] Same 3 heat sigs have been there for a while now. 一样有三个热成像单位在那徘徊
[16:58] Good odds that’s our target. 他们多半就是我们的目标
[17:00] I’m sensing some impatience, Ms. Lance. 我感受到了急躁的情绪 兰斯小姐
[17:05] Would you care to elucidate? 可以解释一下吗
[17:07] I’m not impatient. I’m annoyed. 我不急躁 我只是生气
[17:09] We have the numbers. Why not just take the pier from the Bertinellis? 我们人多势众 为什么不直接拿下码头
[17:14] Oh, no. Not impatient at all. 那还真是一点都不急躁
[17:16] Mr. Sheck… 谢克先生
[17:18] No need to stir the pot. 没必要煽风点火
[17:20] I think you’ll find that brute force, 我认为你会觉得使用蛮力解决问题
[17:23] while it’s easy, it’s exceedingly messy. 很简单 可这样会很混乱
[17:26] I prefer precision. 我更喜欢精准
[17:30] Design over chaos. 缜密设计而非混乱
[18:05] You taught yourself some new tricks. 你学会了一些新招数嘛
[18:08] No more games. Overwatch, I have the target. 游戏结束 守望者 我抓住目标了
[18:13] That’s a whole lot of bad news. 情况非常不妙
[18:15] Arrow, you’re about to get some company. 绿箭侠 有不少敌人正在靠近
[18:17] – Oliver! – Overwatch, do you copy? – 奥利弗 – 守望者 收到了吗
[18:19] I’m afraid Ms. Smoak can’t hear you. 恐怕斯莫克女士听不见你的声音了
[18:21] You see, I also have some tricks, Mr. Queen, and I have friends. 我也有招 奎恩先生 而且我还有朋友
[18:28] Hello, kapiushon. 你好 兜帽男
[18:31] How were your holidays? 假期过得怎么样
[18:33] Funny you should mention that. 正好你提到了
[18:37] Looks like we’re getting a late Christmas present. 看来我们收到迟来的圣诞礼物了
[18:45] I thought you only targeted criminals. 我以为你只打击罪犯
[18:47] Thought you’d know vigilantes are criminals, Mr. Mayor. 义务警员也是罪犯 市长先生
[18:54] You’ll find that I don’t play games, Mr. Queen, 你会发现我从不玩游戏 奎恩先生
[18:57] but I do win. 可我确实赢了
[18:58] It’s enough. 够了
[19:00] I am so sick of everyone not killing him 我已经厌倦机会来临时
[19:02] when we get the chance. 没人去杀掉他
[19:06] Let him go. 让他走吧
[19:12] You know, for a smart guy, 你得知道 对于一个聪明人来说
[19:15] that was a dumb move. 这是个愚蠢的举动
[19:18] There’s a time and a place for Oliver Queen’s demise. 奥利弗·奎恩终究会死
[19:22] Now is not it. 现在时机还未到
[19:27] So Cayden James not only has Laurel, 所以凯登·詹姆斯不仅拥有劳蕾尔
[19:28] but he’s backed by two different criminal organizations? 而且同时被两个犯罪团伙所支持吗
[19:31] And a deranged killer that we haven’t been able 还有一个我们两年时间都没法抓获的
[19:33] to put down for two years. 疯癫杀手
[19:35] Oliver, if Cayden James has his own posse, man, 奥利弗 如果凯登·詹姆斯有了他的部队
[19:40] maybe we need to think about evening the playing field. 或许我们也应该在人手上势均力敌
[19:42] We are not folding Curtis, Rene, and Dinah back in. 我不会召回柯蒂斯 雷内和黛娜的
[19:46] I don’t trust they won’t compromise us. 我不知道他们会不会出卖我们
[19:48] Cayden James told you that he wants to watch this city burn. 凯登·詹姆斯说他想看着这座城被焚烧
[19:53] This is no time for ego, man. 没时间让你自负了 兄弟
[19:55] This is not ego. 我不是自负
[19:57] John, you more than anyone know 约翰 你比任何人都清楚
[19:59] you don’t go into the field 不能和不可靠的人
[20:01] with people you can’t rely on. 一起上战场
[20:03] Ok. Well, then how about not going into the field? 好吧 如果不上战场呢
[20:05] They need to know what’s going on. 他们得知道发生了什么
[20:07] Dinah deserves to know the truth about her ex. 黛娜需要知道有关她前任的真相
[20:09] I agree, so we share Intel, 我同意 我们可以分享情报
[20:12] but that’s it. 但是到此为止
[20:21] Is that a bottle? 那是个酒瓶吗
[20:27] Worse maybe. 或许更糟
[20:39] A photo album. 是个相册
[20:42] Ok. You’ve definitely just hit bottom, Quentin. 你现在绝对是跌倒谷底了 昆汀
[20:46] I think we need to call your sponsor. 我想你得打给你的赞助者
[20:48] Yeah. Maybe he can talk some sense into me. 是的 或许他可以稍微安慰一下我
[20:50] Ok. Well, I’ve been in a coma for 6 months, 我陷入了六个月的昏迷
[20:53] so why don’t you fill me in a little? 为什么不和我讲讲呢
[20:55] Um, you know–you know last month when I was held hostage, 你知道 上个月我被抓为人质
[20:57] you know, and she– she let me go? 可是 她放我走的事情吗
[21:00] What I saw in her is what I see here. 当时的她和我在照片里看到的她一样
[21:03] Look. I mean, everyone– even Ra’s Al Ghul– 我的意思是 每个人 就算是忍者大师
[21:06] has had moments of kindness. 都曾有过善良的时刻
[21:08] Yeah. 是的
[21:10] Look. I’m not saying that this Laurel is that bad, but– 听着 我不是说劳蕾尔非常坏 可是
[21:14] I just can’t stop thinking that if I abandon her, 我一直在想如果我抛弃了她
[21:17] if I write her off as some kind of psycho 如果我把她当成神经病
[21:19] and–I know this– 而且 我知道这
[21:23] sounds crazy, but if there is 听起来很疯狂 可如果有什么办法
[21:26] just some way to get through to her 能够让她改邪归正
[21:28] and I don’t take it, it’s gonna be like 而我却没有把握住 这感觉就像
[21:30] watching her die all over again. 又一次眼睁睁地看着她死掉一样
[21:32] You’re like a father to me, you know that? 你对我而言就像父亲一样 你知道吗
[21:35] If you go down this road, Quentin, 如果你真要一条路走到黑的话 昆汀
[21:37] you could end up getting killed. 你最后会死的
[21:39] Even if you don’t care what happens to you, 就算你不顾自己的安危
[21:42] don’t forget to think about your other daughter. 别忘了考虑你另外一个女儿的安危
[21:50] Thanks for agreeing to meet with us. 谢谢你们同意见面
[21:52] Yeah. I’m not really sure I see the point. 我不太清楚这是为了什么
[21:53] We’re out of the game. 我们已经出局了
[21:56] I don’t exactly see Cayden James 我不认为凯登·詹姆斯
[21:58] respecting those type of boundaries. 承认这一点
[22:00] Cayden had Laurel plant a camera at the bunker. 他让劳蕾尔在地堡放了一个摄像头
[22:06] We’re all compromised. 我们全都暴露了
[22:08] How long have you all know about this? 你们什么时候发现的
[22:09] 24 hours. 24小时之前
[22:11] You’ve known we were exposed like this 一天前你们就知道我们暴露了
[22:13] for a whole day, you’re just telling us now? 可是现在才告诉我们吗
[22:14] Look. We thought our Intel was rock solid, 听着 我们一直以为我们的情报很牢靠
[22:17] and then we found out that Laurel wasn’t 可之后我们才发现劳蕾尔并不是
[22:20] the only one that he’s in league with. 凯登·詹姆斯唯一的同伴
[22:21] He’s working with the Bratva and Ricardo Diaz. 他的帮手还有兄弟会和里卡多·迪亚兹
[22:23] Just what the city needs. 正是这座城市所需要的
[22:25] She’s not the only member of his group. 她不是凯登唯一的同伙
[22:28] Dinah… Vincent’s working with them, too. 黛娜 文森特也是他们的人
[22:40] No, no. That’s–that’s– that’s insane, that’s insane. 不 不 这 这 这是胡说八道 胡说八道
[22:42] Vince hunts criminals. He doesn’t throw down with them. 文斯打击罪犯 他不会和他们同流合污
[22:44] Oliver saw him with James and the rest. 奥利弗看见他和詹姆斯那伙人在一起
[22:46] Well, excuse me if I don’t just take Oliver’s word for it. 抱歉 很抱歉我不相信奥利弗说的话
[22:50] I mean, keeping us under surveillance. 他一直在监视我们
[22:52] It sounds like he and Cayden James have a lot in common. 似乎他和凯登詹姆斯有很多共同点
[22:55] Rene, we did that for the good of the team. 雷内 我们这么做是为了团队
[22:59] Is that how you sleep at night, John? 你每天晚上就是这样想着才睡着的吗
[23:02] We are facing an actual breach in security. 我们面临严峻的安全问题
[23:06] You guys gave up on Oliver. 你们抛弃了奥利弗
[23:08] You don’t get to stay mad at daddy because he read your diary 就因为爸爸读了你的日记
[23:10] and you get to just skip out on curfew. 就生气不按时回家
[23:12] That’s not the way it works. 这样行不通的
[23:14] I’m getting sick and tired of you talking to me 我受够了你把我做的事
[23:15] like I did what I did on a whim. 当做心血来潮
[23:18] I did it for my daughter. 我是为了女儿
[23:19] And your choice put the whole team in jeopardy, Rene. 你的选择让整个团队陷入了危险 雷内
[23:23] We think that showed us where you stand. 这些就足够表明你的立场了
[23:25] – Dinah. – Where you going, Dinah? – 戴娜 – 你去哪 戴娜
[23:27] Out. I’m not gonna sit here and watch you two 出去 我不打算坐在这里 看你们俩
[23:29] point fingers at everybody but yourselves. 指责别人 不找自己毛病
[23:47] Move or get moved, hoodie. 要么走要么被赶走 兜帽
[23:50] Hey. Stand down. He’s a– 别上手 他是
[23:53] he’s a friend of mine. 是我朋友
[23:54] Well, he’s an acquaintance. 他是个熟人
[23:58] Business associate? What do you need? 生意伙伴 有什么需要
[24:01] You going somewhere? 你要去哪吗
[24:02] I got a, uh, text sent to me tonight from inside 我收到一条
[24:05] my daughter’s dorm room. 来自我女儿宿舍的短信
[24:07] Now, Cayden James, he can–he can have the port. 港口可以归凯登·詹姆斯了
[24:10] You’re running scared. 你要仓皇逃跑了
[24:12] I’m gonna run anywhere for my baby girl, all right? 为了我女儿跑去哪都可以
[24:14] As long as James and his crew are out there, 詹姆斯那一伙人一天不离开这里
[24:17] she will never be safe. 她就永远无法安全
[24:19] Neither will you. 你也是
[24:20] But? 但是
[24:22] But I can stop him with your help. 但是有了你的帮助我就可以阻止他
[24:26] If you listen to me, you do what I say, 如果你听我的话 按我说的做
[24:31] we can end Cayden James. 我们能结果凯登·詹姆斯
[24:40] I’m so glad you wanted to meet again. 你又想见面我真高兴
[24:45] Cayden James. 凯登·詹姆斯
[24:48] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[24:49] You lying son of a bitch. 你这个大骗子
[24:52] You were just getting close to me for him. 你接近我只是为了他
[24:55] Dinah, hey, can we talk about this somewhere else? 黛娜 我们能换个地方谈谈吗
[25:00] That’s a great idea, Vince. 好主意 文斯
[25:02] The precinct has a really nice room for you, 警局给你准备了一间不错的房间
[25:04] really nice interrogation room. 非常好的审讯室
[25:06] I can’t let you do this. 我不能让你这么做
[25:08] I should have taken you in the second 你一回到我身边
[25:09] you came back into my life. 我就该把你送进监狱
[25:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[25:37] – Charges are in place. – So are mine. – 炸弹布置好了 – 我的也是
[25:41] Oliver, you sure about this, man? 奥利弗 你确定吗
[25:44] You don’t sound like you are. 你好像不确定呢
[25:47] If we do this, 我们要是这么做
[25:49] Cayden James will bring his whole group here. 凯登·詹姆斯会把全班人马搬来
[25:51] – And? – And Cayden will bring – 然后呢 – 然后凯登
[25:53] everyone, Oliver. 会把所有人带来 奥利弗
[25:55] I’m no place close to 100%, 我不是百分百确定
[25:56] but, look– the rest of the team. 但 剩下的队员
[25:58] – There is no rest of the team. – Oliver, we can use their help. – 没有剩下的队员了 – 奥利弗 我们需要他们帮助
[26:01] – All you have to do is ask. – We would have to trust them, – 你只需要说一句 – 那我们就必须相信他们了
[26:03] and we can’t. 我们不能相信他们
[26:05] We can’t. John, we’ve been over this. 不行 约翰 我们已经讨论过了
[26:07] I know, but we’ve also been over other things 我知道 但我们也谈论过其他事情
[26:09] like you and the League of Assassins, 例如你和刺客联盟
[26:10] me with my secret. 我和我的秘密
[26:12] Oliver, the best partnerships are built on forgiveness, man. 奥利弗 最棒的合作关系是建立在原谅上的
[26:15] No one knows that more than you and me. 没人比你更了解这一点
[26:17] I got arrested in front of my son, 我在儿子面前被抓走
[26:19] got dragged away in handcuffs because 带着手铐被拖走 因为
[26:20] of something that Rene did. 雷内做的事
[26:22] I don’t know how to forgive it. 我不知道如何原谅
[26:24] I tried. John, more importantly, 我试过了 约翰 更重要的是
[26:27] what’s Cayden James up to? 凯登·詹姆斯想做什么
[26:29] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[26:31] He has known our identities for months. 他知道我们身份数月
[26:34] He hasn’t outed us. Why? 但还没揭穿我们 为什么
[26:37] This started with you, with me, and with Felicity. 这件事从你 我 费莉希蒂身上开始
[26:41] Whatever comes our way, we can handle it. 不管遇到什么困难 我们都能处理
[26:45] I believe that. 我相信
[26:59] Are you actually eating the old crogurt? 你真的在吃过期的面包吗
[27:02] Shut up. Your old is my delicious. 闭嘴 你觉得过期 我觉得美味
[27:04] – How’s Zoe? – I don’t know. I just… – 佐伊怎么样了 – 不知道 我只是
[27:07] Need her to feel like everything’s going back to normal. 希望她感觉一切都恢复正常了
[27:10] I hope it is. It’d help if you could delete whatever the D.A.’s got. 希望如此 你要是能删除地方检察官手上的证据那可就帮大忙了
[27:13] We just found out that Cayden James had the bunker bugged 我们刚发现凯登·詹姆斯在地堡放了窃听器
[27:16] for a couple of months, so maybe we should just take a little break 已经好几个月了 我们应该歇一歇
[27:18] on saying incriminating things like that out loud! 别再大声说那些和犯罪有关的事情了
[27:20] All right, all right. I’m sorry. 好的好的 我错了
[27:22] I’m just anxious is all. 我只是紧张而已
[27:24] I know, but, unfortunately, 我知道 但是 不幸的是
[27:26] they have a backup of all these files, 他们给这些文件都备份了
[27:28] and even worse, the records are saying that they have hard copies. 更糟的是 记录显示他们存了纸质副本
[27:31] – Damn. – Yeah, I know, – 我靠 – 我知道
[27:33] but I’m inside the system. 但我进入系统了
[27:35] I’m just trying to find–whoa! 正在找
[27:36] – Whoa what? – I think I just found something. – 什么 – 我好像找到什么了
[27:38] Yeah. There’s a record on how Watson found out you were Wild Dog. 有记录显示 沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的了
[27:41] – There’s an audio recording. – You thinking what I’m thinking? – 有语音记录 – 你和我想的一样吗
[27:43] Well, that depends on if you’re thinking that Cayden James leaked 那要看你想的是不是凯登·詹姆斯
[27:45] an audio file of you from the bunker to the FBI. 泄露你在地堡说话的语音文件给FBI了
[27:47] Is that what you’re thinking? That’s what you’re thinking, right? 你是想的这个吗 是吧 是不是
[27:49] – Yeah. – Good. We’re on the same page. – 是 – 很好 那我们就说到一起了
[27:52] Don’t you knock? 你不会敲门吗
[27:54] Don’t you lock your doors? 你们不会锁门吗
[27:56] You look like you were just in a fight. 看起来你好像刚打过架
[27:57] – You were just in a fight. – With who? – 你是和别人打过架 – 和谁
[27:59] Vince. I confronted him. 文森 我和他对峙了
[28:02] – He did this and ran. – I’m so sorry, Dinah. – 他打了我之后就跑了 – 很抱歉 戴娜
[28:04] It was my fault for believing in him in the first damn place 相信他找他对峙
[28:07] and for confronting him, exposing the fact that 本来就是我的错 让他知道了
[28:09] we know about him and Cayden James. 我们了解他和凯登·詹姆斯合伙的事
[28:10] That’s my fault, too. Sorry. 那也是我的错 抱歉
[28:12] Curtis and I were just talking about James 柯蒂斯和我在讨论詹姆斯
[28:14] and the bunker being compromised. 和地堡被入侵的事
[28:16] Yeah, and how that might have led to Rene being compromised. 然后雷内是怎么因此被发现的
[28:18] You think Cayden provided Samanda Watson with her case? 你觉得莎曼达·沃森的案子信息是凯登提供的吗
[28:20] – That’s the theory. – A good one, though. – 理论是这样 – 不过推断得好
[28:22] Yeah, but if Cayden had audio and video 是啊 但如果凯登有我们所有人的
[28:24] on all of us, especially Oliver, 音频和视频 尤其是奥利弗的
[28:26] why would he just tee up, Rene? 为什么他按兵不动呢 雷内
[28:28] It figures he’d go after the most handsome and charming. 他可能会找最帅最迷人的人麻烦
[28:31] Well, maybe when Oliver finally takes down Cayden James, 也许当奥利弗终于打败凯登·詹姆斯后
[28:33] we’ll figure out all the details of his master plan. 我们才能知道他的伟大计划是什么
[28:36] Why assume we’re gonna wait for Oliver? 为什么就假定我们要等奥利弗了呢
[28:40] What are we gonna do here? We’re gonna sit around 我们就在这里干等着吗 在这里坐等
[28:42] and wait to see how this all plays out? 情况会如何演变吗
[28:44] Hope it plays out, you mean? 你是说希望能有好结果吧
[28:46] Are you guys serious about this, 你们是认真的吗
[28:48] about taking on Cayden James and his superposse? 关于对抗凯登·詹姆斯和他的超级小队
[28:51] I let Vince walk once. I’m not gonna make that mistake again. 我放过了一次文森 不会再犯错了
[28:53] And I owe that son of a bitch some serious payback. 我得好好让那个混蛋遭到报应
[28:56] If I’m reading the room correctly, 如果我没理解错
[28:58] we’re gonna form our own team, right? 我们要组成自己的小队 是吧
[29:02] Right. 对
[29:06] Right. 对
[29:09] – What’s going on? – Signal chatter – 怎么了 – 波提纳利笔记本
[29:10] from the Bertinellis’ laptop. 上捕获到的讯息显示
[29:11] They’re bringing in the Red Lions. 他们要派出红狮了
[29:13] Ah. The Red Lions. Chechnyan death squad. 红狮 车臣自杀小队
[29:15] Bertinelli’s not gonna let the port go without a fight. 波提纳利不打算不战而降
[29:18] Well, I’m thinking the enemy of Cayden James is 我觉得凯登·詹姆斯的敌人
[29:20] my favorite death squad. 就是我最喜欢的自杀小队
[29:21] The Red Lions liberated a town in Kizlyar last year. 红狮去年解放了基兹利亚尔的一个小镇
[29:23] Turned it into a wasteland. 将那里变成了废墟
[29:25] We can’t let James’ group go up against these guys. 我们不能让詹姆斯的团队去对抗他们
[29:27] The collateral damage will destroy the port. 附带损害会毁掉港口
[29:28] Where are Bertinelli and the Red Lions holed up? 波提纳利和红狮躲在哪里
[29:30] Storage facility on Fifth and Brockton. 第五大道和布罗克顿交汇的仓库
[29:35] We can take the port without Bertinelli’s say, 可以在未经波提纳尔允许下占领港口
[29:36] but there are a lot of players in this city. 但这个城里有很多竞争对手
[29:39] I think you should set a precedent 我觉得你领导的时候
[29:41] for when you’re in charge. 应该为后人立下先例
[29:43] I’m already in charge, Ms. Lance. 我已经掌控了全局 兰斯女士
[29:46] Even more reason to use his corpse as a message. 那更应该用他的尸体来杀鸡儆猴了
[29:49] I concur. 我同意
[29:52] Mr. Bertinelli has his army. 波提纳利先生有军队
[29:55] He should meet ours. 应该让他见见我的
[30:02] – Think Bertinelli’s gonna show? – He better. – 波提纳利回来嘛 – 最好会来
[30:07] He will. 一定会来的
[30:12] Well, let’s get this over with. 我们赶紧速战速决
[30:14] If keyhole satellite imagery is anything to go off of, 如果锁眼卫星图像被动了手脚
[30:16] it looks like Cayden James took the bait. 那凯登·詹姆斯可能就上钩了
[30:35] Funny thing! You guys don’t look like 有意思 你们开起来一点都不像
[30:38] a Chechnyan death squad. 车臣自杀小队
[31:01] We have Ricardo Diaz in the house 里卡多·迪亚兹在这里
[31:03] but no Cayden James. 但是凯登·詹姆斯不在
[31:05] I’ll take it. 我来解决他们
[31:51] Oh, no. We have a very large problem. 不好 我们有一个很严重的问题
[31:53] Oliver, get out of there! 奥利弗 赶紧离开那
[31:57] Send in the cavalry. 我把救兵派过去
[32:07] So how does this compare to Halo? 这和光环比起来怎么样
[32:09] So…Much…Better. 强多了
[32:23] Stand down, Oliver. 投降吧奥利弗
[32:25] You are vastly outnumbered. 我们人比你多太多了
[32:27] Ugh! 呃
[32:37] Damn it! 该死的
[32:56] Let’s get the hell out of this freak show. 我们赶紧离开这场怪胎秀吧
[33:00] Hey. 嘿
[33:02] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[33:04] Don’t leave early. 别提前走啊
[33:06] The best parts are always at the end. 压轴好戏往往是在最后的
[33:11] I’m disappointed, Mr. Bertinelli. 我很失望 波提内利先生
[33:13] I truly am but not unreasonable. 真的很失望 但也不是无理由的
[33:16] This can go one of two ways for you and your men. 你和你的人有两条路可以走
[33:19] The choice is yours. 你们自己来选
[33:27] Forgive me, kid. 原谅我 孩子
[33:51] – Mr. Bertinelli – Fine. Relax, all right? – 波提纳利先生 – 好吧 冷静下来好吗
[33:54] All right. Just take the– take the freakin’ port. 好了 你们把那该死的港口拿走吧
[33:56] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[33:59] Although you elected to betray me this evening, 尽管今晚你选择了背叛我
[34:02] you ultimately made the right choice. 你最终还是做出了正确的选择
[34:13] Which is why I won’t have your daughter killed. 所以我不会杀掉你的女儿
[34:16] I expect you can find the most effective use for this corpse to– 我希望你们能找到最有效的方法利用这具尸体来
[34:20] how did you put it– send a message. 怎么说来着 传递一个信息
[34:49] So are you happy to be back in your newly debugged, 回到刚清理过的
[34:52] crime-fighting lair? 反犯罪巢穴你感到高兴吗
[34:53] Cayden James got away. 凯登·詹姆斯跑掉了
[34:55] Everybody got away. Ahem. 所有人都跑掉了
[34:59] Have you seen that movie “Bull Durham”? 你有没有看过一部电影叫百万金臂
[35:00] – Hmm. – My mom made me watch – 嗯 – 我母亲一直
[35:02] that movie all the time. 逼着我去看那部电影
[35:04] I mean, it is the best baseball movie ever, 我是说 那是世上最好的有关棒球的电影
[35:05] but she used to say that Susan Sarandon 她曾说苏珊·萨兰登
[35:07] was her fictional life coach. 是她理想的人生导师
[35:10] Anyway, there’s a line in this movie 总之 电影里有这么一句台词
[35:12] where she says, “Sometimes, you win. 她说 有时你会赢
[35:16] “Sometimes, you lose. 有时你会输
[35:19] – Sometimes, it rains.” – “Sometimes it rains.” – 有时会下雨 – 有时会下雨
[35:22] You can’t control the weather. 你不能掌控天气变化
[35:24] You couldn’t control Bertinelli betraying you. 那你也无法控制波提纳利是否背叛你
[35:25] You know what else I can’t control? 你知道还有什么是我无法掌控的吗
[35:28] Their numbers advantage. 他们的人数优势
[35:30] I can’t be out there solo against that group. 我不可能一个人对付他们那么多人
[35:33] It’s–it’s not the smart move. 这不是明智的做法
[35:37] I won’t make that mistake again. 我不会再犯同样的错误
[35:41] I just want to say that I, for one, 我只想说我个人
[35:44] think it’s great that we’re all back in the same room together. 认为我们现在重新聚到同一个房间中挺好的
[35:48] Trust and forgiveness. 信任和原谅
[35:50] For the past few weeks, I have been 过去几周
[35:53] really struggling to square that circle. 我一直想去绕过这个弯来
[35:55] I think–I think all of us have. 我想我们都是这样
[35:59] Rene, as a father, I understand why you did what you did. 雷内 作为一个父亲 我理解你为何那样做
[36:03] I also recognize that you might be taking 我同样也发现
[36:07] me away from my son. 你使得我与我的儿子分离
[36:10] I reacted to that, and I got angry. 我做出了反应 一气之下
[36:16] The three of us decided to put the three of you under surveillance. 我们三个决定开始监视你们
[36:20] I take responsibility for that. 这也完全是我一人的责任
[36:22] It was without question– it was a breach of trust. 这很明显 是信任的缺失
[36:28] So was lying to the team about Vince, 对整个队伍撒关于文斯的谎也同样如此
[36:30] and I’m not trying to point fingers, Dinah. 我不知想要怪谁 黛娜
[36:32] I am simply trying to illustrate that there is– 我只是想说明
[36:36] there is blame on all sides here, 我们其实都有责任
[36:39] but we don’t have time for grudges or recriminations. 但是我们没有时间怨恨或指责
[36:42] We don’t, not with what this city is up against. 我们没有了 尤其是在这样一个危急的时刻
[36:45] So what do you guys think? 所以你们怎么说
[36:49] Clean slate? 既往不咎
[36:53] Clean slate? 既往不咎
[36:55] Things just go back 就像事情
[36:57] to the way they were before? 从来没有发生过那样吗
[37:00] Yeah. 对
[37:02] I don’t think I can do that. 我觉得我做不到
[37:04] Not after what the three of you did. 尤其是在你们三个做了那样的事之后
[37:07] This city needs us, 这座城市需要我们
[37:10] and we know that, and we’re not shirking that responsibility. 我们都知道 我们也不会退缩
[37:15] We decided to go our own way. 我们决定从此分道扬镳
[37:18] – Wait a minute. – No, no. Let’s– – 等一下 – 不 我们
[37:19] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[37:21] This is what Cayden James wants. 这正是凯登·詹姆斯想要的
[37:23] Cayden didn’t do this, Felicity. 这不是凯登干的
[37:26] He didn’t create an environment of distrust, 他没有创造一个让我们相互背弃的环境
[37:29] a team where some members of that team 创造一个成员之间待遇
[37:32] were treated differently than others. 不平等的队伍
[37:35] Cayden James didn’t demand allegiance 凯登·詹姆斯没有要求忠诚
[37:39] and then play by his own set of rules. 然后自己我行我素
[37:42] I came because I want to be a part of a real team. 我来这是因为我想成为真正队伍中的一员
[37:46] Point taken. 我理解
[37:49] I’d like to wish the three of you good luck, 我想祝你们三个人好运
[37:51] and I mean that sincerely– 我是真心的
[37:53] with Cayden, with Anatoly, Diaz, Black Siren, vigilante. 当心凯登 阿纳托利 迪亚兹 黑金丝雀 治安维持者
[37:58] These people are dangerous, 这些人很危险
[38:01] so whatever you have planned, 所以无论你们在计划着什么
[38:02] whatever your move is… 无论你们如何行动
[38:07] Good luck. 祝好运
[38:09] Let’s go, guys. 我们走
[38:15] I may have solved the glitch in my chip. 我或许已经解决的芯片的故障
[38:21] I hope it helps. 希望这能帮到你们
[38:25] I, um, really do. 真心希望
[38:50] What the…? 搞什么
[38:54] Hope you don’t mind. 希望你不介意
[38:56] Found these in my personal collection 我在我的个人收藏中找到了这些
[38:59] and thought that we could add them to your album. 感觉可以加到你的相册里去
[39:01] Oh, thank you very much. 非常感谢
[39:03] – It’s my apology. – For what? – 这是我的道歉礼物 – 为什么道歉
[39:06] You were right. 你是对的
[39:07] Look. Malcolm was every bit as bad 马尔科姆之前和
[39:10] as this Laurel is right now, 劳蕾尔一样坏
[39:12] and…then in the end, he–he wasn’t. 但是最后他变了
[39:18] He changed, and Laurel can, too. 他变好了 劳蕾尔一定也能这样
[39:23] I had no right to tell you that she couldn’t. 我没有权利告诉你她不行
[39:27] Right. 是啊
[39:31] How the hell am I gonna do that? 我到底该怎么做呢
[39:33] Well, I can help, and I don’t know. 我可以帮你 但我也不知道
[39:38] Maybe together, we can find a way 也许我们齐心协力 可以找到一个办法
[39:41] to break through to her. 让她回心转意
[39:43] Yeah. 是啊
[39:47] When you said you had something to show us, 当你说有东西要给我们看的时候
[39:49] didn’t you think lights would be useful? 你就没想到开个灯很有必要吗
[39:51] One second, guys. 马上 伙计们
[39:52] It is all about the reveal. 开场最重要
[40:03] What does it look like? 看起来像什么
[40:04] Some…Place. 某个 什么地方吗
[40:06] No. It’s–it’s our new lair. Heh. 不 这是我们新的老窝
[40:07] Helix used to operate out of here, 双螺旋之前曾用过这个地方
[40:09] but it’s not like they’re using it anymore, so– 但是他们废弃了这个地方 所以
[40:12] Curtis, it’s genius. 柯蒂斯 你是个天才
[40:14] Seriously, nice work. 真心的 干得不错
[40:16] I’m glad you guys like it. 你们喜欢就好
[40:18] Now, I don’t suggest we make this a regular thing, 现在 我当然不希望我们整天在这喝酒
[40:21] seeing as how I’m a lightweight and all, 搞得好像我很轻浮
[40:23] but this event warrants a celebration. 但今天我们必须庆祝一下
[40:27] Well, I am just glad that I found partners who I can trust. 我只是为能找到值得信任的队友而高兴
[40:31] That’s what I’m talking about. 这就对了
[40:35] Salud. 干杯
[40:44] I’m concerned… 我有点担心
[40:47] And the feeling doesn’t suit me well. 我很不喜欢这种感觉
[40:50] You got the port like you wanted. 你已经如愿得到了港口
[40:53] Sorry if I was unclear. My concern relates to you. 可能我没有表达清楚 我是因为你才担心的
[40:57] Your continued association with Ms. Drake 你持续和德雷克的关系
[40:59] wouldn’t worry me 其实没有什么
[41:02] if this surveillance didn’t suggest 如果这段监控没有表明
[41:06] that she knows about our association. 她知道我们的关系的话
[41:08] Don’t worry. I can handle Dinah. 别担心 我能对付得了戴娜
[41:15] There’s not a button she has that I don’t know how to push. 她所有的套路我都了解得一清二楚
[41:21] All right. New chip is in. 好了 新的芯片植入了
[41:25] Just one second. 马上就好
[41:29] All right. 好了
[41:37] Doesn’t feel any different. 没感觉有什么不一样
[41:39] Well, it takes a minute. 再等一下
[41:47] Or not! 才怪
[41:49] It worked? 有用吗
[41:57] Looks like we’re not as undermanned as we thought. 看起来我们也不缺人手了
[42:00] Yes! 说得没错
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme