时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:01] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:03] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:05] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:07] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:09] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:11] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:13] | I am… something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:16] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | Hi, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |
[00:24] | SCPD! | 星城警局 |
[00:27] | His name is Vincent Sobel. | 他叫文森特·索贝尔 |
[00:29] | He’s my old partner. | 他是我的老搭档[情侣] |
[00:30] | We have to find him before he hurts anyone else. | 在他伤害他人之前 我们必须找到他 |
[00:32] | The police are coming. You should go. | 警察要来了 你该走了 |
[00:36] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[00:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好 |
[00:39] | You’re the very best part of me. | 你是我生命中最美好的部分 |
[00:40] | I’m a better human being just because I’ve loved you. | 因为爱上你我才成了更好的人 |
[00:44] | No matter what life throws at us, | 不论生活如何摧残我们 |
[00:45] | Our love can conquer it. | 我们的爱能战胜一切 |
[00:46] | Oliver Jonas Queen, | 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩 |
[00:47] | Felicity Megan Smoak, | 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克 |
[00:49] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[00:52] | Please, kiss your brides. | 请亲吻新娘 |
[00:58] | There he is. Hey, buddy. | 你在这 小伙子 |
[01:00] | Aunt Thea said I can have some champagne. | 西娅姑姑说我可以喝点香槟 |
[01:01] | I said a sip and only during the toast. | 我是说抿一小口 而且只能是在祝酒的时候 |
[01:05] | Mom and dad used to let us do that. | 老妈老爸以前也让我们喝的 |
[01:06] | That–that’s just fine. | 没事的 |
[01:08] | Yeah, and we turned out all right. | 是啊 我们都能长这么大了 |
[01:10] | I think that they would be pretty impressed | 我想他们会为这个派对 |
[01:12] | with this party and the groom. | 和你这个新郎而感动 |
[01:15] | – Think so? – Yeah. Of course. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[01:17] | Why? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[01:19] | Felicity was supposed to be here by now, so… | 费利西蒂现在应该到了 |
[01:22] | What’s there to be nervous about, Ollie? | 有什么可担心的呢 奥利 |
[01:24] | You guys are already married, | 你们俩已经结婚了 |
[01:26] | and it’s not like you invited anyone but John | 而且你好像只邀请了约翰 |
[01:29] | to the ceremony. | 参加仪式 |
[01:30] | Well, you were still in the hospital, | 你当时还在医院 |
[01:31] | and it was just a little last-minute, okay? | 而且我们是临时才决定的 |
[01:33] | Yeah. I know, I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[01:34] | – Hey, you. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:36] | Lyla apologizes for not being able to make it. | 莱拉来不了了 让我向你道歉 |
[01:38] | A.R.G.U.S. missions do not stop for weddings. | 天眼会的任务不能因为婚礼就不执行了 |
[01:40] | Well, she was hoping that they would for…this. | 但她真的很想来 |
[01:44] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜你 |
[01:46] | So where is the bride? | 新娘在哪 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. Donna said that she had | 我不知道 唐娜说她有 |
[01:49] | a plan, but I… | 计划 不过我 |
[02:13] | Mom insisted that we make an entrance | 妈妈一定要我们一起入场 |
[02:16] | since we didn’t have a traditional wedding, | 因为我们没按传统办仪式 |
[02:17] | which I’m sure I’ll never stop hearing about for the rest of my life. | 当然这件事她会叨叨我一辈子的 |
[02:20] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们家 |
[02:23] | Son! | 好儿子 |
[02:25] | I can call you that now, right? | 我可以这么叫你了 对吧 |
[02:27] | – Sure. Yeah. – Great! | -当然了 -太好了 |
[02:29] | I want you to know | 我想跟你们说 |
[02:31] | that I have forgiven both of you for running off | 我已经原谅你们不辞而别 |
[02:33] | and eloping and for waiting | 私奔 而且直到 |
[02:36] | to propose to my daughter | 你被起诉之后 |
[02:37] | until you were under indictment. | 才向我女儿求婚 |
[02:39] | Oh, actually, Felicity proposed to me. | 其实是费利西蒂向我求婚的 |
[02:40] | Come on, Donna. Let’s let them have their day. | 行了 唐娜 今天他们是主角 |
[02:42] | They did have their day, and we weren’t part of it, remember? | 他们举行仪式的时候没叫我们 你忘了 |
[02:44] | I guess she’s keeping a tradition of the Smoak women | 看来她是继承了斯莫克家女人的传统 |
[02:47] | not having traditional weddings. | 不举办传统的婚礼 |
[02:49] | What are you talking about? We had a wedding. | 你说什么呢 我们办过婚礼了 |
[02:51] | No. Getting married by a Tom Jones impersonating rabbi | 不 由扮成汤姆·琼斯的犹太教教士主持 |
[02:54] | isn’t exactly traditional. | 不算是传统的婚礼 |
[02:55] | I thought that you loved Tom Jones. | 你不是挺喜欢汤姆·琼斯的吗 |
[02:56] | No, I don’t. You love Tom Jones. You know what? | 不喜欢 是你喜欢汤姆·琼斯 |
[02:58] | At least we had a jewish wedding. | 至少我们还有个犹太人式的婚礼 |
[02:59] | Seriously, you guys, would it have killed you | 说真的 你们俩就不能找个 |
[03:01] | to get a rabbi or a chuppah? | 犹太教教士或者彩棚吗 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna steal Felicity for a moment. | 我和费利西蒂得失陪一下了 |
[03:06] | – Oh, yes, of course. – I’ll bring her back. | -好的 没问题 -她一会就回来 |
[03:07] | Just a chuppa. | 就弄个彩棚嘛 |
[03:09] | Those whack jobs are already your in-laws, | 这两个怪人已经是你的岳父岳母了 |
[03:11] | so if you’re having second thoughts, it’s too late for you. | 所以你即使后悔的话也晚了 |
[03:13] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我绝不会后悔的 |
[03:16] | You really do love me. | 你是真的爱我 |
[03:40] | I always knew you guys would end up together. | 我就知道你们俩一定会在一起的 |
[03:42] | – Didn’t I say that, honey? – She did. | -我是不是说过这话 亲爱的 -确实是 |
[03:44] | Even when I saw on the news that your engagement was off, | 即使我在新闻上看到你们的订婚取消了 |
[03:46] | I kept telling this one, “Adam, Felicity and Oliver | 我还跟他说 “亚当 费利西蒂和奥利弗 |
[03:50] | are meant to be together. | “注定是一对 |
[03:51] | They’re going to work it out.” | 他们一定会复合的” |
[03:52] | – Didn’t I say that, honey? – She did. | -我是不是说过这话 亲爱的 -确实是 |
[03:54] | – I did. – Well, we’re so glad you guys could make it. | -是的 -我们很高兴你们和好了 |
[03:56] | It’s great to see you again. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:57] | I’d tell you guys to move back to Ivy Town, | 我本来想建议你们搬回常春藤镇 |
[03:59] | but I guess being mayor of Star City | 不过你现在是星城的市长了 |
[04:01] | would make that kind of tough, right? | 这事就不好办了吧 |
[04:02] | We love Ivy Town, but Star City is our home. | 我们很喜欢常春藤镇 但是星城是我们的家 |
[04:08] | Best part about weddings–free booze. | 婚礼上最大的好处就是可以免费喝酒 |
[04:11] | Salud. | 祝您健康 |
[04:15] | Paul and I had specialty cocktails made at our wedding. | 保罗和我的婚礼上 有特别的鸡尾酒 |
[04:19] | The Holtini and the peach Paul sangria. | 霍提尼和桃子保罗桑格里厄汽酒 |
[04:23] | We also wore matching white tuxes. | 我们还穿着相配的白色晚礼服 |
[04:30] | Can I have a glass of champagne, please? | 请给我来杯香槟 |
[04:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | Me? Oh, yeah. Of course. | 我吗 当然好了 |
[04:35] | Just because I’m divorced doesn’t mean | 虽然我离婚了 但是并不代表 |
[04:37] | that I can’t handle celebrating people getting married. | 我就不能为别人庆祝婚礼了 |
[04:40] | Well, I’m not that into weddings either. | 我也不怎么喜欢婚礼 |
[04:41] | – Shocker. – Well, the idea of spending | -震惊 -一想到下半辈子要跟一个人 |
[04:44] | the rest of your life with one person seems pretty unrealistic, | 在一起 就感觉到非常不真实 |
[04:47] | and, also pretty boring. | 而且 也很无聊 |
[04:50] | That’s probably why I’ve had so many busted engagements. | 所以我每次订婚最后都吹了 |
[04:52] | – Say what? – What? | -你说啥 -什么 |
[04:54] | 未知号码 你为什么 不接我电话 | |
[04:56] | – Be right back. – What? You just gonna leave | -马上回来 -你说了这么一件大事 |
[04:58] | on that bombshell– that’s what you’re gonna do? | 然后就走了 你真要这样吗 |
[05:01] | Is it me, or has she been acting weird lately? | 只有我觉得她最近怪怪的吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, no. She’s definitely been on Upswipz. | 是的 她绝对是在用碰碰 |
[05:05] | She’s been secretly texting with somebody for weeks now. | 她已经秘密跟某个人短信联系了好几周了 |
[05:09] | Good for her. | 真厉害 |
[05:10] | You know, maybe you should start dating, too. | 或许你也应该去约会了 |
[05:14] | Yeah. I date plenty. | 是的 约过很多了 |
[05:17] | Really. Who? | 是吗 都有谁 |
[05:18] | Who? Oh, man. You know, so– so many guys. | 有谁 天呐 好多人呢 |
[05:21] | There’s one guy in particular who I’m dating. | 我约过的人当中有一个比较特别 |
[05:24] | his name is… Dom Perignon. | 他叫 唐·培里侬 |
[05:27] | He is smooth and expensive, | 他很优雅和高贵 |
[05:28] | and he’s really nice, but there’s, like, other guys, too. | 真的不错 不过当然了 还有很多人 |
[05:31] | I’m not trying to be tied down right now, you know. | 我不想现在就确定下来 |
[05:32] | I’m trying to live that single life. | 我还想过单身的生活 |
[05:34] | Who? Like, Tom Collins, Rob Roy? | 是不是还有汤姆·柯林斯 罗伯•罗伊 |
[05:34] | 上述三个名字 既是人名也是酒名 | |
[05:36] | Not actually a gin guy. | 都不喝杜松子酒 |
[05:41] | Congratulations, Mr. Mayor. | 恭喜你 市长先生 |
[05:43] | Come on, Quentin. It’s Oliver tonight. | 行了 昆汀 今晚我只是奥利弗 |
[05:44] | Matter of fact, it’s always Oliver. | 其实 我一直都是奥利弗 |
[05:46] | Well, I got a, I got a little something for you, Oliver. | 我给你 我给你准备了件东西 奥利弗 |
[05:54] | Yeah. I know. It doesn’t look like much– | 我知道 并不是很昂贵 |
[05:56] | but… | 不过 |
[05:58] | my dad gave that to me on my wedding day. | 这是我爸爸在我婚礼时送给我的 |
[06:00] | Quentin, I can’t accept this. | 昆汀 这我不能接受 |
[06:02] | It’s not like I got anybody I can give it to, is it, | 我又没其他人可以送 对吧 |
[06:05] | and besides, it’s not right you don’t have a parent here tonight. | 何况今晚你不能没有父母 |
[06:11] | Thank you. This… this means a lot. | 谢谢你 这对我来说很重要 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Right here, right here, right here, right here, right here. | 往这边扔 往这边扔 往这边扔 |
[06:42] | – Oh, my God! I caught it! – Yes! | -天呐 我接到了 -好棒 |
[06:44] | No! | 不是吧 |
[06:49] | Love. | 爱 |
[06:53] | What is love really? | 爱到底是什么 |
[06:55] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[06:56] | It is not tangible, | 爱是无形的 |
[06:58] | so who’s to say it’s not just made up? | 谁能保证爱不是遍造出来的呢 |
[07:00] | I mean, there’s no hard-core proof that it actually exists. | 爱并没有实质的证明 |
[07:06] | I mean, look. I love a lot of things– | 我爱的东西有很多 |
[07:09] | sweaters, math, coffee, but, you know, | 毛衣 数学和咖啡 但是 |
[07:12] | I’m not gonna marry that stuff. | 我是不会和那些东西结婚的 |
[07:14] | What is marriage anyway? Like, what is it? | 婚姻又是什么 到底是什么东西 |
[07:16] | Like, is it– it’s a paper that says, | 就是一张纸写着 |
[07:19] | “Oh, I’m owed to you forev”– I don’t– no. | 我永远属于你 我不… 不是 |
[07:21] | I can leave like that, | 这些我都可以不管 |
[07:22] | so what is marriage really when it boils down to it? | 所以归结来说 婚姻到底是什么 |
[07:25] | – I have some more stuff to say. – And-and-and everybody | -我还有话要说 -大家 |
[07:27] | give Curtis a round of applause. | 请给柯蒂斯鼓鼓掌 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Thank you, Curtis. Thank you. | 谢谢你 柯蒂斯 谢谢 |
[07:33] | I think what my friend is trying to say is, | 我朋友想说的是 |
[07:36] | true love is so special that we all dream about it, | 真爱如此地特别 我们都梦想能够拥有 |
[07:41] | and when I look at Oliver and Felicity, | 而奥利弗和费莉西蒂 |
[07:43] | I’m reminded of how I felt about my wife | 让我想起了我和我妻子的婚礼上 |
[07:46] | on our wedding day. | 我对她的感情 |
[07:50] | We were so in love. | 我们如此地相爱 |
[07:52] | We would do anything for each other, I mean, no matter what, | 我们会为对方付出一切 无论发生什么 |
[07:56] | and that is the epitome of Oliver and Felicity. | 这就是奥利弗和费莉西蒂的缩影 |
[07:59] | Yeah. I mean, you guys have had your struggles, | 虽然你们遇到过困难 |
[08:01] | but you always work through it. | 但是你们总能迎刃而解 |
[08:04] | These are two of the most genuine people in the world, | 这两位是世界上最真诚的人 |
[08:07] | and they deserve all the happiness, | 他们应该获得幸福 |
[08:10] | and I’m so fortunate to call them my friends, | 我很幸运他们成为我的朋友 |
[08:15] | so please raise a glass to true love. | 所以请大家向真爱致敬 |
[08:20] | Oliver and Felicity. | 敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂 |
[08:21] | To Oliver and Felicity! | 敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂 |
[08:24] | It’s time now for the couple’s first dance. | 现在轮到这对夫妻跳第一支舞了 |
[08:48] | This is only a courtesy dance | 我和你跳这支舞只是出于礼貌 |
[08:50] | because your speech was so sweet. | 因为你的讲话实在令人感动 |
[08:52] | I have my moments. | 我也有感动的时刻 |
[08:54] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. You know, just, um, thought a friend might have come. | 没事 只是以为有位朋友可能会来 |
[09:01] | Would have been nice to see him. | 见到他肯定会很高兴 |
[09:02] | Oh, it’s a him? | 是男人吗 |
[09:03] | I’m guessing he’s more than just a friend then. | 那我猜他肯定不止是朋友 |
[09:07] | Weddings make you nostalgic for the ones you love. | 婚礼令你怀念昔日的爱人 |
[09:10] | I definitely miss my wife and my family. | 我非常想念我的妻子和家人 |
[09:13] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[09:14] | I did see the DJ checking you out. | 我倒是看到那个DJ一直在打量你 |
[09:16] | Oh, no, no. I don’t do DJs. | 不不 DJ不行 |
[09:18] | I had a thing once. It did not work out. | 有过一次 但是分手了 |
[09:21] | Can you believe our daughter is married? | 你能相信我们的女儿结婚了吗 |
[09:25] | – Oh, my gosh. – I really can’t. | -天呐 -我真的不敢相信 |
[09:29] | Thanks for letting me back in her life. | 谢谢你让我回到她的生活中 |
[09:32] | I made a mistake asking you to stay away. | 我不该让你离开她 |
[09:35] | Seriously. Felicity needs her father in her life, | 说真的 费莉西蒂的人生需要父亲 |
[09:39] | and just for the record, | 而且说真的 |
[09:41] | I think Tom Jones is actually– | 我觉得汤姆·琼斯其实… |
[09:44] | he’s pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[09:46] | I kind of like him. | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. Is this awkward? | 对不起 会不会有些尴尬 |
[09:51] | You two know each other? | 你们俩互相认识吗 |
[09:52] | No. It’s, um– we– I– | 不认识 我们… 我… |
[09:57] | Well, then this is awkward. | 那这下尴尬了 |
[09:58] | I’ll go get myself a drink. | 我去给自己拿杯酒 |
[10:04] | You look, um… | 你看起来 |
[10:08] | you look really good. | 看起来很不错 |
[10:10] | – You mean I look sober. – Yeah. | -你是说我看起来很清醒 -是的 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry. The last time I saw you, I was in– | 对不起 上次我见到你的时候 我… |
[10:15] | You were going through a nightmare. | 你正在经历一场噩梦 |
[10:22] | It’s Jean Loring. This is Oliver’s lawyer, | 是奥利弗的律师简·洛林打来的 |
[10:26] | and I got to take it. | 我必须得接 |
[10:28] | I-I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:28] | Oh, yeah. No. Sure, sure. | 没事 没事 |
[10:31] | I was never the girl who dreamed about her wedding, | 我从来都没有想过会结婚 |
[10:33] | but I have to say this was the perfect evening. | 但不得不说 这是个完美的夜晚 |
[10:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:39] | So sorry. We– we got a problem. | 真对不起 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:42] | I think I jinxed it. | 看来我触了霉头 |
[10:44] | Come on. Come on. Ahem. | 别这么说 来吧 |
[10:47] | – What’s going on? – Well, listen. | -什么事 -听着 |
[10:48] | I really did not want to do this right now, | 我现在非常不想这么做 |
[10:50] | but Jean Loring just called, | 但是简·洛林刚刚打来 |
[10:52] | and she said I got to tell you right away. | 她说我必须立即告诉你 |
[10:53] | It’s OK. What’s happening? | 没事 出什么事了 |
[10:55] | I told her you were in the middle of celebrating your wedding… | 我和她说了你正在庆祝你的婚礼… |
[10:56] | Quentin! What’s going on? | 昆汀 出了什么事 |
[11:02] | The prosecution’s smoking gun. | 控方现在证据确凿 |
[11:05] | It’s a witness who is willing to testify | 有证人愿意指证 |
[11:07] | that you are the Green Arrow. | 你就是绿箭侠 |
[11:10] | – Who? – Well, that information’s still under seal, | -谁 -这个还不知道 |
[11:12] | but it’s someone on the team. | 但是是我们队伍中的人 |
[11:29] | I can’t believe this is happening again. | 不敢相信又发生这种事 |
[11:30] | Hey. Hold on a second. We do not know | 等一下 我们还不知道 |
[11:32] | this is an Evelyn Sharpe situation yet. | 这和伊芙琳·夏普的事是否一样 |
[11:34] | It’s a betrayal. | 这是背叛 |
[11:37] | I never should have trusted them. | 我根本不该相信他们 |
[11:38] | It’s not a them. It’s a one, | 不是他们 只有一个人 |
[11:40] | a one who wants to out you to the FBI | 一个想向联调局告发你 |
[11:41] | that would lock you away for life. | 让你坐一辈子牢的人 |
[11:43] | That’s an awfully long time. | 虽然时间长得吓人 |
[11:44] | I’d wait for you. | 但是我会等你的 |
[11:45] | Hey. Just got your message. | 刚收到了你的短信 |
[11:47] | Usually, a bride and groom like to be | 通常来说 新婚之夜 |
[11:48] | alone on their wedding night. What’s up? | 新娘和新郎想要独处 什么事 |
[11:50] | Somebody on the team gave me up to Samanda Watson. | 小队里有人向莎曼达·沃森告发了我 |
[11:52] | That’s impossible, Oliver. No one would do that. | 不可能的 奥利弗 没人会这么做 |
[11:53] | Lance got it from Jean Loring. | 简·洛林告诉兰斯 |
[11:55] | Jean Loring got it from District Attorney Armand. | 阿曼德地检告诉简·洛林的 |
[11:59] | I’m running surveillance on Curtis, Dinah, and Rene, | 我会查查柯蒂斯 黛娜和雷内的监控录像 |
[12:01] | and I have worms crawling through their texts and e-mails. | 我用蠕虫病毒入侵了他们的短信和邮件 |
[12:03] | – You’re spying on them? – I’m not spying on them. | -你在监视他们吗 -我没有在监视他们 |
[12:06] | I’m, like, keeping tabs. | 只是密切关注而已 |
[12:08] | Oliver, why not just confront whoever this is | 奥利弗 你何不找他们当面对质 |
[12:10] | and give them a chance to come clean? | 给他们机会坦白交待呢 |
[12:12] | What makes you think they’re gonna be forthcoming? | 你凭什么认为他们会说实话 |
[12:14] | How do we know that this isn’t just the– | 我们怎么知道这不只是 |
[12:16] | the surface of this betrayal? | 表面上的背叛 |
[12:18] | Look, John. I don’t want to spy on them, | 约翰 我不想监视他们 |
[12:20] | but if you have a better idea, | 但如果你有更好的主意 |
[12:22] | I’m all for it. | 我愿意去做 |
[12:25] | No. | 我没有 |
[12:26] | If someone goes somewhere suspicious, we’ll know. | 如果有人去了可疑的地方 我们会知道的 |
[12:29] | Felicity, we were all just at the wedding. | 费利西蒂 我们刚刚全都在婚礼上 |
[12:30] | The most suspicious place | 他们能去的最可疑的地方 |
[12:31] | they can go is out for late-night pizza. | 就是去买披萨当宵夜 |
[12:33] | John, either Curtis, Dinah, or Rene gave me up. | 约翰 柯蒂斯黛娜和雷内中的一人告发了我 |
[12:36] | We need to know why, we need to know who. | 我们要知道原因 要知道是谁 |
[12:40] | Otherwise, when you put the hood back on, | 不然 等你再次戴上兜帽时 |
[12:43] | you could be next. | 下一个有可能就是你 |
[12:52] | All right, all right, all right. | 到了 到了 到了 |
[12:53] | Where do you want to go, bathroom or couch? | 你要去哪 浴室还是沙发 |
[12:54] | I am perfectly capable | 我完全能 |
[12:56] | of walking myself– | 自己走路… |
[13:00] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:02] | That was not because I was drunk. | 这跟我喝醉没关系 |
[13:03] | That is just because I am very clumsy. | 只是我太笨拙了 |
[13:06] | So this is the dog house. Ruff! | 这里就是”狗舍”了 不错 |
[13:09] | It’s actually way cleaner than I thought it would be. | 比我想象的要干净多了 |
[13:13] | You have flowers. Why do you– why do you have flowers? | 你还有花 为什么你还有花 |
[13:15] | Are you seeing some lady friend or something? | 你在跟哪个姑娘约会吗 |
[13:18] | It’s not like that. | 不是的 |
[13:20] | You know who I am gonna see when I get | 你知道我凌晨回家的时候 |
[13:22] | to my place in the morning? | 会去见谁吗 |
[13:23] | Some hot dude? | 某个性感猛男 |
[13:25] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[13:27] | In the mirror. | 在镜子里 |
[13:29] | Alone. | 孤单一人 |
[13:30] | Do you think it was the vigilantism | 你觉得是维持治安这份事业 |
[13:33] | that drove Paul away, | 让保罗离我而去 |
[13:34] | Or did– did I just lose my charm or– | 还是我已经魅力不再 还是 |
[13:39] | Do you… | 你… |
[13:41] | do you ever feel like life would be easier | 你有没有感觉生活会如意许多 |
[13:46] | if there was never a Team Arrow? | 假如没有绿箭小队的话 |
[13:51] | Only all the time. | 一直都是 |
[13:52] | You know what, though? | 不过 你知道吗 |
[13:54] | Oliver and Felicity got their happy ending, | 奥利弗和费利西蒂终成眷属 |
[13:58] | which is all that matters to Oliver at least. | 至少这是奥利弗最想要的 |
[14:02] | That’s just the booze talking, hoss, all right? | 说说醉话就行了 大哥 好吗 |
[14:05] | I mean, you’re gonna find someone new, | 我是说 你早晚会找到心仪的人 |
[14:07] | But until then, you got all of us. | 在那之前 你还有我们呢 |
[14:13] | That’s what I get for being nice. | 好人真是难当 |
[14:32] | You have to stop contacting me. | 你不要再联系我了 |
[14:35] | I’ve done all I’m willing to do for you. | 我已经尽我所能帮你了 |
[14:38] | I’m not here to ask for a favor. | 我不是来找你帮忙的 |
[14:44] | Then what do you want? | 那你想干什么 |
[14:45] | I miss you, D. | 我想你了 小黛 |
[14:48] | That dress reminds me | 这条裙子让我想起 |
[14:50] | of the one you wore for the Guzman op. | 你在古兹曼行动中穿的那身了 |
[14:52] | Don’t do that. Don’t try to dip me in nostalgia. | 别这样 别想让我再念旧了 |
[14:57] | I don’t even know who you are anymore, Vince. | 我都不知道你是什么人了 文斯 |
[15:00] | The man I knew would never, | 我认识的那个人永远不会 |
[15:03] | could never kill an innocent person. | 绝对不会滥杀无辜 |
[15:06] | The people I’ve killed weren’t innocent. | 我杀的人并非无辜的 |
[15:09] | Oh, no? Well, what about that cop | 不是吗 那你上个月意外 |
[15:12] | you accidentally shot last month? | 击中的那个警察呢 |
[15:13] | – Collateral damage. – What? | -附带伤害而已 -什么 |
[15:15] | Are you trying to tell me that there hasn’t been any | 你是想说在绿箭侠的战斗中 |
[15:18] | in the war the Green Arrow’s fighting? | 就没有一起这样的事吗 |
[15:20] | No. No. There hasn’t. | 是的 没有 |
[15:22] | Sounds like I’m not the only one who’s changed. | 听起来我可不是唯一改变了的人 |
[15:25] | The Dinah Drake I knew | 我认识的黛娜·德雷克 |
[15:26] | was never this naive. | 可不这么天真 |
[15:27] | Oliver brought me back from a very dark, very bad place. | 奥利弗把我从一个非常黑暗邪恶的地方带回来 |
[15:34] | He stopped me from becoming you. | 他阻止了我变成你 |
[15:36] | The only difference between him and me | 我和他的唯一区别 |
[15:38] | is that I don’t lie to myself about what I’m doing. | 就是我不会就自己的行为自欺欺人 |
[15:42] | Look. I may not be a saint, | 听着 也许我不是个圣人 |
[15:47] | but I do know this, | 但我知道 |
[15:49] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[15:51] | I always have and always will. | 我一直在乎 以后也一样 |
[16:00] | Don’t contact me. | 别找我了 |
[16:03] | Leave town, | 离开星城 |
[16:05] | and if I catch you out in the field again, | 如果再让我在外面抓到你 |
[16:09] | I won’t let you get away a second time. | 我不会再让你溜掉了 |
[16:13] | You didn’t have to walk me all the way home, Quentin. | 你不用送我回家的 昆汀 |
[16:16] | You know I can take care of myself. | 你知道我能照顾好我自己 |
[16:18] | You are still recovering from 6 months in a coma, Thea. | 你还在从六个月的昏迷中恢复 西娅 |
[16:20] | Let me be a little overprotective here. | 暂时让我保护过度一点吧 |
[16:24] | Hello, Thea. | 你好 西娅 |
[16:26] | Congratulations on not being comatose. | 恭喜你没一直昏迷下去 |
[16:29] | Cayden james would like a word with you. | 凯登·詹姆斯想和你谈谈 |
[16:31] | – Get away from him. – Thea. | -别找他麻烦 -西娅 |
[16:33] | You just got out of the hospital. | 你刚出院 |
[16:35] | Are you so eager to go back? | 你就这么想再回去吗 |
[16:38] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[16:42] | Laurel, you… | 劳蕾尔 你… |
[16:51] | Next time, I’ll put you back into a coma… | 下次我就让你再昏迷不醒 |
[16:55] | Speedy. | 快手 |
[17:03] | – Can we get audio on this? – No. I tracked her | -我们能听到声音吗 -不能 我跟踪她 |
[17:05] | to this location, then accessed street cams. | 到这个地方 然后接入了街头监控摄像 |
[17:08] | Guess we know how vigilante | 看来我们知道上个月 |
[17:09] | escaped the cops last month. | 治安维护者是如何逃脱的了 |
[17:10] | There’s no way we can tell what she’s saying to him. | 我们没法知道她和他说了什么 |
[17:12] | It doesn’t matter what she’s saying to him. | 她和他说了什么不重要 |
[17:13] | She lied to the team. About this. | 在这件事上她欺骗了团队 |
[17:15] | – Oliver, listen. – What else has she lied about? | -奥利弗 听着 -她还说过什么谎 |
[17:16] | Let’s not get paranoid here. | 我们先别疑神疑鬼的 |
[17:17] | Well, it’s not paranoia | 如果我们的担心有道理 |
[17:18] | If it’s a legitimate fear. | 这就不是疑神疑鬼了 |
[17:20] | I mean, vigilante tried to kill Oliver last year. | 我是说 治安维护者去年试图杀害奥利弗 |
[17:21] | If he wants to out him to law enforcement, | 如果他想让奥利弗出去执法 |
[17:23] | he’s virtually doing the same thing– | 那他就是在故技重施 |
[17:23] | it puts him away for life. | 这可以一劳永逸地干掉奥利弗 |
[17:25] | OK. I don’t think Dinah would do this. | 好吧 我不认为黛娜会这样做 |
[17:26] | She cares way too much about this team. Oliver, listen. | 她太在乎这个团队了 奥利弗 听着 |
[17:29] | She– she supported me through my injury | 她… 她在我受伤期间支持我 |
[17:33] | – and as the Green Arrow. -I know, | -当绿箭侠时也是 -我知道 |
[17:35] | And I appreciate that, but after what happened with Evelyn, | 我很感激 但在伊芙琳发生那种事后 |
[17:39] | we need to protect ourselves. | 我们得保护自己 |
[17:42] | Thea? You OK? | 西娅 你没事吧 |
[17:44] | Yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 我没事 |
[17:45] | – It’s OK. – Well, what happened? | -没事的 -发生什么了 |
[17:48] | Evil Laurel. She took Quentin. | 邪恶版劳蕾尔 她把昆汀抓走了 |
[17:52] | I tried to stop her, Ollie. | 我试图阻止他 奥利 |
[17:53] | But I–I’m not strong enough anymore. | 但我… 我不像以前那样强大了 |
[17:55] | It’s OK. It’s fine. I’m just–I’m glad you’re OK. | 没事的 没关系 我只是 你没事就好 |
[17:57] | Yeah, but how are you all right? | 但你怎么会安然无恙 |
[17:59] | Not– not that I’m not glad that you’re OK, | 不是… 我不是说你没事我不高兴 |
[18:00] | but it’s not like evil Laurel to leave loose ends. | 但留下破绽这不是邪恶劳蕾尔的作风 |
[18:03] | She needed a messenger. | 她需要个送信的 |
[18:06] | What are the chances that that’s gonna ring, like, right– | 有多大几率会打来电话 比如现在… |
[18:08] | 匿名来电 未知号码 | |
[18:09] | Fantastic. That’s not creepy at all. | 好极了 一点都不吓人 |
[18:14] | Hello. This is Cayden James. | 你好 我是凯登·詹姆斯 |
[18:16] | – Where’s Lance? – Now why would I tell you that? | -兰斯在哪 -我为什么要告诉你 |
[18:20] | – What do you want? – A nano aluminum amplifier. | -你想要什么 -一个微型铝制放大器 |
[18:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:25] | Well, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[18:26] | I’m sure you can research it. | 我想你肯定能研究一下 |
[18:29] | And when you do, you’ll find that it’s secured at A.R.G.U.S. | 研究的时候你会发现它被存放在天眼会 |
[18:34] | Deliver it to me or Quentin Lance dies. | 把它交给我否则昆汀·兰斯就没命了 |
[18:36] | The last time we spoke, you vowed to destroy the city. | 上次我们对话 你发誓说要摧毁这个城市 |
[18:39] | I’m guessing this amplifier | 我猜这个放大器 |
[18:40] | gets you one step closer to completing that goal. | 能让你向达成目标更进一步 |
[18:43] | So why should I help you? | 那我为什么帮你 |
[18:44] | I did float the concept of Mr. Lance dying, didn’t I? | 我说了兰斯先生会死这事了吧 |
[18:48] | Now you listen to me– | 现在你听我说… |
[18:50] | At nightfall tomorrow, I will text an address | 明晚我会向这个手机 |
[18:52] | to this phone. | 发送一个地址 |
[18:53] | You’ll be there with the amplifier, | 你要拿着放大器去那里 |
[18:55] | or Quentin Lance shuffles off this mortal coil. | 否则昆汀·兰斯就要下辈子见了 |
[19:01] | And please don’t breathe a word of this | 还有不要向你天眼会的朋友们 |
[19:03] | to your friends at A.R.G.U.S. | 透露一点口风 |
[19:07] | It’s safe to say there are no good reasons | 凯登想要那个放大器 |
[19:09] | that Cayden wants that amplifier. | 肯定没安好心 |
[19:10] | – It sounds like a trap. – He has Quentin. | -听起来像个陷阱 -他手上有昆汀 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t matter. He has leverage. | 这都不重要 他手上有筹码 |
[19:14] | Can you and Curtis make a–a replica of this thing, | 你和柯蒂斯能做一个 这玩意的复制品吗 |
[19:17] | a fake to pass off to Cayden James? | 交给凯登·詹姆斯的赝品 |
[19:18] | No. I mean, we’re good, | 不能 我们是很厉害 |
[19:19] | but we’re not that good. It’s one of a kind. | 但没那么厉害 那可是独一无二的 |
[19:21] | Isn’t this guy some type of genius hacker? | 这人不是什么天才黑客吗 |
[19:23] | He knows it’s at A.R.G.U.S., | 他知道那东西在天眼会 |
[19:24] | why doesn’t he just hack in there himself? | 为什么他不自己黑进去 |
[19:26] | A.R.G.U.S. Is 100% air-gapped. | 天眼会的网络是完全物理隔离的 |
[19:28] | I mean, you can’t access their network unless you’re on site, | 你不在现场就没法接入他们的内网 |
[19:30] | and I doubt he wants to cross paths with A.R.G.U.S. | 并且我猜他也不想直面天眼会 |
[19:31] | since they held him prisoner for 8 months. | 毕竟他们关了他八个月 |
[19:33] | He’s using us instead. | 所以他想利用我们 |
[19:34] | A.R.G.U.S. isn’t just gonna hand over this amplifier. | 天眼会不可能拱手交出这个放大器的 |
[19:37] | They have a longstanding policy of not negotiating with terrorists. | 他们有不向恐怖分子妥协的传统 |
[19:40] | – Let’s bring in Curtis and Rene. – No Dinah? | -通知柯蒂斯和雷内 -不通知黛娜吗 |
[19:43] | Until we know where her loyalties lie, | 除非我们弄清楚她到底忠于哪方 |
[19:45] | she’s out. | 否则她出局了 |
[19:53] | Oh, Dan, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this favor. | 丹 真的太感谢你帮忙了 |
[19:56] | I know it’s not exactly protocol letting me in here, | 我知道让我进来是不符合规定的 |
[19:58] | But I wanted to leave this little surprise for Lyla | 但我想等莱拉回来的时候 |
[20:01] | for when she gets back. | 给她一个惊喜 |
[20:02] | Not letting protocol get in the way of romance. | 不能让规定挡了浪漫的路 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Well, thanks for helping keep the flame alive. | 是啊 谢谢你帮忙让这爱火熊熊燃烧 |
[20:07] | I–I forgot my card. | 我… 我把卡片落下了 |
[20:10] | It’s back at security. I’m an idiot. I’ll go get it. | 在保安室那里 我太蠢了 我去拿 |
[20:12] | No, no. I’ll grab it. | 不不 我去拿 |
[20:13] | Don’t need everyone to see you roaming around without clearance. | 不能让别人看到你未经许可到处乱逛 |
[20:16] | Good idea. | 说得对 |
[20:22] | Overwatch. | 守望者 |
[20:30] | You’re up. Talk to me. | 该你了 教我怎么做 |
[20:31] | Okay, you guys. I’m working on locating the amplifier. | 好了 我正在查找放大器的位置 |
[20:32] | Just stand by. | 你们待命 |
[20:35] | Okay, you guys. I got it. It’s in the east wing. | 好了 我找到了 在东翼 |
[20:36] | I’ll shut down security when I access the panel. | 我接入主板之后就关闭安保措施 |
[20:38] | Does everybody copy? | 大家听到了吗 |
[20:40] | In position. | 就位了 |
[20:41] | Still don’t understand why the brown guys | 但我还是不明白 为何棕色人种 |
[20:43] | got to be the janitors, though. | 就得扮演清洁工 |
[20:45] | Janitor is a very honorable profession. | 清洁工是非常高尚的职业 |
[20:47] | They clean up after you puke, | 你吐了之后就是他们来打扫的 |
[20:48] | which is something I might Do very soon. | 我也许很快就要吐出来了 |
[20:50] | Why the hell isn’t Dinah here? | 黛娜为什么没来 |
[20:51] | Is it possible that she could be more hungover than I am? | 她有没有可能比我醉得更厉害 |
[20:53] | Definitely not. | 绝对没可能 |
[20:54] | Guys, focus. | 伙计们 集中注意力 |
[21:02] | Overwatch, I’m in position. | 守望者 我就位了 |
[21:05] | How long until security is down? | 还要多久才能关闭安保措施 |
[21:06] | That depends on Curtis. | 那得看柯蒂斯 |
[21:10] | We’re clear. | 可以出来了 |
[21:12] | Also, leaning over– not a great decision. | 话说往前倾真不是个好主意 |
[21:14] | You are not throwing up. | 不准吐 |
[21:15] | I’m already spending my honeymoon in a garbage can. | 我的蜜月已经是在垃圾桶里度过的了 |
[21:17] | – I’m not wearing your puke! – You slapped me. | -不许吐我一身 -你扇我 |
[21:19] | Oliver, I can only buy you 60 seconds | 奥利弗 我只能给你争取60秒 |
[21:21] | before the security around the amplifier turns back on. | 之后放大器周围的安保措施就会重新开启 |
[21:24] | That’s more than enough time for me. | 对我而言足够了 |
[21:25] | The floor is still pressure sensitive. | 地板仍然是压敏的 |
[21:27] | If you touch it, it will retrigger the alarm. | 假如你碰到了 就会触发警报 |
[21:28] | Copy that. On your count. | 收到 听你指令 |
[21:31] | 3, 2, 1. Go. | 3 2 1 走 |
[21:34] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[21:47] | Guys, you’re about to get company. | 伙计们 有人来了 |
[21:49] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多时间 |
[21:55] | I got it. Clear in 3, 2, 1. | 我拿到了 3 2 1 撤退 |
[22:04] | Got it. Come on. | 好了 快 |
[22:08] | How you guys doing? | 你们好呀 |
[22:17] | Good news is this is exactly what Cayden wanted. | 好消息是 这正是凯登想要的 |
[22:19] | – Bad news is… – It’s exactly what Cayden wanted. | -坏消息是… -这正是凯登想要的 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:23] | At least, now we know what he’s gonna use it for. | 至少我们现在知道他想用它干什么了 |
[22:25] | What? He didn’t want to supercharge his Christmas lights? | 他难道不是想用它来给圣诞彩灯供电吗 |
[22:28] | Remember that thermobaric bomb that Cayden stole? | 还记得凯登偷走的那个热压弹吗 |
[22:30] | Well, this will multiply the blast radius 20-fold easily. | 这个轻易就能把爆炸范围扩大20倍 |
[22:33] | That’s the entire city and then some. | 那覆盖整个城市都有多 |
[22:34] | Look. I want to save Lance as much as anyone, | 听着 我和大家一样想救出兰斯 |
[22:37] | but he wouldn’t want this. | 但他不会希望我们这么做的 |
[22:38] | I mean, he wouldn’t want us to just hand over | 他不会希望我们就这样把这么危险的东西 |
[22:39] | something so dangerous to some psycho. | 拱手交给一个疯子 |
[22:41] | Yeah? Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 是吗 我们还真要这么做 |
[22:44] | Curtis is gonna sabotage it. | 柯蒂斯会在上面做手脚 |
[22:45] | Curtis is gonna do what, now? | 柯蒂斯要干什么 |
[22:46] | The amplifier doesn’t have to work. | 放大器不一定得是有用的 |
[22:47] | We just need Cayden James to think that it works | 我们只要让凯登·詹姆斯觉得它有用 |
[22:49] | long enough for us to get Quentin back. | 好给我们足够时间救出昆汀 |
[22:50] | I could back-channel a path into the circuitry. | 我可以偷偷设一条路径接到电路上 |
[22:52] | If you hide it behind the existing board, | 如果你把它藏在现有的电路板后面 |
[22:54] | it might buy us enough time to get Lance, | 也许就能帮我们争取足够的时候找到兰斯 |
[22:55] | get the hell out of there. | 然后逃出来 |
[23:00] | Did you guys just get back from the field? | 你们刚刚出完任务回来吗 |
[23:04] | Why didn’t I get a call? | 为什么没叫我 |
[23:07] | We should speak in private. | 我们该私下谈谈 |
[23:08] | That’s a bit dramatic, don’t you think? | 太夸张了吧 你不觉得吗 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | I know that you’ve been meeting with the vigilante in secret. | 我知道你在偷偷地见治安维持者 |
[23:18] | – You followed me? – I did. | -你跟踪了我 -是的 |
[23:22] | Whatever business I have with Vince is none of yours. | 我和文斯之间的事和你无关 |
[23:25] | It is when it threatens to put me in prison | 假如这事会害我进监狱 |
[23:26] | and keep me away from my son. | 让我见不到我儿子那就和我有关了 |
[23:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[23:29] | I’m talking about being arrested off the statement | 我在说我因为某个知道我身份的人的证言 |
[23:31] | of someone who knows my identity, | 而被捕的事 |
[23:34] | Somebody on this team. | 是这个团队里的人 |
[23:36] | And you think it was me? | 而你觉得是我 |
[23:38] | What, because I didn’t tell you about Vince? | 怎么 就因为我没告诉你文斯的事吗 |
[23:39] | I think you have given me no reason to trust you. | 我觉得你没有给我任何信任你的理由 |
[23:48] | And you? What about you? | 你呢 你怎么想 |
[23:50] | You don’t trust me either, John? | 你也不信任我吗 约翰 |
[23:54] | Dinah, I’m sorry. | 黛娜 我很抱歉 |
[23:59] | No. | 不 |
[24:00] | No, no. Hey. I’m the sorry one. | 不不 抱歉的人是我 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I’m… I’m the sorry one | 是啊 我… 我太可悲了 |
[24:05] | for having your back all those times. | 这么久以来一直支持着你们 |
[24:10] | – Screw you guys. – I’m not finished. | -你们去死吧 -我还没说完 |
[24:12] | – I am! – Hey. Guys, can we– | -我说完了 -伙计们 能不能… |
[24:14] | can we all just please calm down for a second? | 我们能不能都冷静一下 |
[24:16] | Look. I know everyone’s stressed because | 听着 我知道大家压力都很大 |
[24:18] | Cayden’s threatening to blow up the city | 因为凯登威胁要炸掉整个城市 |
[24:19] | and Lance is kidnapped, | 兰斯还被绑架了 |
[24:22] | but let’s just–all just take a breath. | 但我们大家都冷静一下 |
[24:24] | Now, I’m not saying that it’s me, | 我不是说是我告的密 |
[24:26] | but it can literally be any one of us. | 但我们中任何人都有可能 |
[24:28] | Dinah, you were the only one with something to hide. | 黛娜 只有你有所隐瞒 |
[24:31] | Everyone else checked out. | 其他人都没被查出什么 |
[24:34] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:35] | Yeah. What does that mean, John? | 是啊 这话什么意思 约翰 |
[24:38] | It means we had you under surveillance. | 意思是我们监控了你们 |
[24:41] | – What? All of us? – Yeah. | -什么 我们所有人吗 -是的 |
[24:43] | And by all of us, you mean all of us. | 所谓的所有人 你指的是我们几个吧 |
[24:48] | So just the newbies. | 只包括后来的 |
[24:49] | We’re out there risking our lives just like the rest of you are! | 我们和你们一样在外面冒着生命危险 |
[24:52] | Stop. | 够了 |
[24:55] | Dinah isn’t the witness, Oliver. | 黛娜不是那个证人 奥利弗 |
[24:56] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do | -你没办法证明这点 -我可以 |
[25:00] | Because it’s me. | 因为那个人是我 |
[25:03] | I’m the one who’s testifying against you. | 我才是那个作证对你不利的人 |
[25:10] | Agent Watson came to me. | 沃森探员来找我 |
[25:12] | She said she had proof that I was Wild Dog | 说她有证据证明我是野狗 |
[25:14] | and that she was gonna use it against me | 而她会利用这点来对付我 |
[25:15] | to make sure that I never saw Zoe again. | 确保我再也见不到佐伊了 |
[25:18] | She said she had a solid case against you | 她说她有坚实的证据对付你 |
[25:21] | and that she was gonna arrest you either way. | 她无论如何都会逮捕你 |
[25:24] | You were going down. | 你当时完蛋了 |
[25:27] | I just couldn’t make the trip with you. | 但我不能陪着你一起完蛋 |
[25:29] | You should have told us, Rene. | 你应该告诉我们的 雷内 |
[25:30] | We could have figured something out. | 我们可以一起想办法 |
[25:31] | There was nothing to figure out, hoss. Right? | 没什么办法可想了 大哥 对吗 |
[25:35] | There is no other way. | 没有其他的办法了 |
[25:36] | Yeah. Now we’ll never know. | 如今我们也无从得知了 |
[25:39] | Rene… | 雷内… |
[25:41] | get out. | 出去 |
[25:47] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:01] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[26:04] | I wanted us to have a little daddy-daughter time. | 我正期待我们的父女温情时刻呢 |
[26:08] | Because of what happened on Lian Yu? | 因为炼狱岛的事吗 |
[26:09] | You make it sound like I should be over it by now. | 听起来像是我早该把这件事忘了 |
[26:12] | You shot me and left me for dead. | 你朝我开枪 留我等死 |
[26:15] | You seem to have bounced back. | 你看起来已经没事了 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Thanks to Cayden James. | 没错 多亏凯登·詹姆斯 |
[26:19] | He sent someone for me. | 他派人来救了我 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. I made a mistake shooting you. | 对不起 我误伤了你 |
[26:23] | I’m glad you’re ok. | 很高兴你没事 |
[26:25] | Then you’re an idiot. | 那你真是太蠢了 |
[26:27] | You’re probably right. | 你说得没错 |
[26:29] | You’re probably right. | 说得没错 |
[26:32] | Listen. When you look at me, | 听着 你看着我的时候 |
[26:37] | do you see your own father at all? | 有没有把我当做你父亲 |
[26:42] | No. | 没有 |
[26:45] | Because my father died when I was 13. | 因为我父亲在我十三岁时就死了 |
[26:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:49] | It was my 13th birthday, | 我十三岁生日的时候 |
[26:52] | and he left to go get my birthday cake, like he did every year, | 他像往年一样去买生日蛋糕 |
[26:56] | and then the phone rang. | 接着电话就响了 |
[26:59] | There was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[27:01] | A drunk driver ran through a red light. | 一个酒驾的司机闯了红灯 |
[27:05] | Head-on collision. | 两辆车迎面相撞 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:09] | I used to pick up Laurel’s cake, too, | 我也给劳蕾尔买生日蛋糕 |
[27:11] | Yellow with chocolate frosting, | 黄色的巧克力蛋糕 |
[27:15] | from her favorite bakery. | 她最喜欢的蛋糕店卖的 |
[27:18] | Carlye’s. | 卡莉蛋糕店 |
[27:21] | Sorry you didn’t get to know your father. | 很遗憾你没能更多地了解你父亲 |
[27:23] | I guess you’re stuck knowing me. | 估计你也不了解我 |
[27:27] | Ok. It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[27:31] | Remember, if Green Arrow reneges on our deal, you kill him. | 记住 如果绿箭侠反悔 就杀了他 |
[27:44] | How can you eat this? | 你怎么能吃这个 |
[27:45] | You ask me that every time. | 你每次都这么问 |
[27:47] | He means at a time like this. | 他是说现在你还有心情吃 |
[27:48] | Stress makes me hungry. | 紧张我就会饿 |
[27:51] | So does guilt. | 还有愧疚 |
[27:54] | I just–I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[27:58] | You know, Oliver was right to kick me off the team. | 奥利弗把我踢出队是对的 |
[28:01] | You were in an impossible position. | 你当时的处境很特殊 |
[28:02] | Yeah, and when you’re in an impossible position, | 当你处境特殊的时候 |
[28:05] | that’s why there’s a team, D. | 才能体现出团队的意义 黛 |
[28:09] | Just like Dig said. | 就像狄格所说的 |
[28:13] | You’re uncharacteristically quiet, hoss. | 你可不是这么沉默的人 大哥 |
[28:15] | Just hungover, doing some processing. | 只是难受 在想一些事 |
[28:18] | I’m actually doing a lot of processing. | 我在想很多事 |
[28:21] | Oliver spying on us, you mean? | 奥利弗监视我们的事吗 |
[28:23] | Not gonna pretend there’s not a difference | 虽然不能说我们三个 |
[28:24] | between the three of us and the three of them, | 和他们三个原始成员 |
[28:26] | you know, the original 3, but… | 没有区别 不过… |
[28:28] | Spying on us? I mean, come on… | 监视我们 真是… |
[28:30] | – It crosses a line. – Yeah. | -太过分了 -没错 |
[28:32] | And I just don’t like the way that it makes me feel. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[28:38] | Now I’m stressed. | 现在我也紧张了 |
[28:46] | It’s good. It’s real good. | 不错 真不错 |
[28:59] | Felicity told me what happened. | 费利西蒂都告诉我了 |
[29:01] | – Yeah. – Would ask if you’re ok, | -是啊 -原本想问问你怎么样 |
[29:04] | but I think I already know the answer. | 不过我已经看出来了 |
[29:09] | Thinking about what Rene did. | 想想雷内做的事 |
[29:12] | What did he do really… | 他做的事… |
[29:13] | He kept a secret, | 他藏着秘密 |
[29:16] | and he put his daughter ahead of the team. | 把女儿看得比团队更重要 |
[29:21] | And I feel betrayed. | 我觉得被背叛了 |
[29:23] | How can I feel betrayed by somebody | 我怎么能因为我也做过的事情 |
[29:27] | doing the exact same things that I’ve done? | 觉得受到背叛呢 |
[29:30] | Because you’ve never sold anyone out on the team, Ollie, | 因为你从没背叛过队里的人 奥利 |
[29:34] | And if you’re convicted, | 如果你被定罪了 |
[29:36] | you could end up spending a really long time in jail. | 可能会在监狱里待很长时间 |
[29:44] | But having said that, | 即便如此 |
[29:46] | you’re doing the right thing, | 你也做得没错 |
[29:48] | looking at things through his perspective, | 站在他的角度看待这件事 |
[29:52] | and having done that, | 这样的话 |
[29:54] | maybe you can see your way to forgiving him. | 或许你就会知道如何去原谅他了 |
[29:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[29:59] | Well, Rene is a… | 雷内只是… |
[30:02] | a very desperate guy who just did a very desperate thing, | 一个绝望的人做了一件绝望的事 |
[30:07] | But he’s also the same guy who just last night | 可他也是昨晚那个 |
[30:11] | was giving such a heartfelt, sweet speech | 说了真诚和亲切的话 |
[30:14] | and calling you his friend, | 称你为朋友的人 |
[30:16] | and I really think that he meant that. | 我觉得他是真心的 |
[30:19] | It was a betrayal, no question, | 毫无疑问 这是背叛 |
[30:22] | but since you’ve been able to see things from his point of view, | 但如果你能站在他的立场考虑 |
[30:25] | you should also be able to see your way to forgiving him. | 你就会知道如何去原谅他 |
[30:31] | Listen to you. | 听你的 |
[30:34] | Quentin needs the team right now, Ollie, | 昆汀需要这支队伍 奥利 |
[30:37] | but he needs the whole one. | 他需要一个完整的队伍 |
[30:41] | It’s almost nightfall. | 天就要黑了 |
[30:44] | Let’s have the team suit up. | 告诉大家着装准备 |
[30:46] | John. | 约翰 |
[30:49] | The whole team. | 整支队伍 |
[30:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:01] | Thanks for having me back, man. | 谢谢你让我回来 老兄 |
[31:03] | Let’s get our friend back. | 一起把我们的朋友接回来 |
[31:05] | This is where Cayden James wants to make the exchange? | 这就是凯登·詹姆斯指定的交换地点吗 |
[31:07] | Yep. It’s a no-brainer he picked this place. | 是的 他必然会选这种地方 |
[31:08] | It’s a digital black hole. | 这里是信号真空区 |
[31:09] | There’s no cameras, insulated walls. | 没有摄像头 墙壁隔绝信号 |
[31:11] | Once you guys get inside, I’m totally blind. | 你们进去之后我就没法帮忙了 |
[31:13] | But that means so is he. | 但是他也一样 |
[31:14] | – Get the amplifier working? – I hope so | -放大器准备好了吗 -但愿 |
[31:17] | because otherwise we’d be handing a crazy psychopath | 否则我们就要亲手把武器 |
[31:19] | the means to crater the entire city. | 递给那个想毁灭城市的疯子了 |
[31:22] | I mean yes. Yes, it’s ready. | 我是说好了 准备好了 |
[31:23] | I will handle the exchange. You 3 be my eyes and ears. | 我去完成交易 你们三个做我耳目 |
[31:25] | The priority is extracting Quentin, | 首要任务是救出昆汀 |
[31:28] | but if we get a chance to take Cayden James into custody, | 但如果有机会拿下凯登·詹姆斯 |
[31:30] | we take it. | 就立刻动手 |
[31:31] | Whatever we’re going through, whatever issues we have, | 不管我们会经历什么 不管遇到什么问题 |
[31:34] | let’s put it aside and get the job done. | 都放在一边 任务第一 |
[31:37] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[31:39] | Agreed. | 明白 |
[31:41] | Ok. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:50] | So we meet again. | 又见面了 |
[31:52] | Where’s Lance? | 兰斯在哪儿 |
[31:54] | somewhere handy. | 就在附近 |
[31:56] | I’ll be taking that amplifier now. | 放大器就交给我吧 |
[31:58] | You will be telling me where Lance is. | 告诉我兰斯在哪里 |
[32:03] | A fair request. | 要求合理 |
[32:06] | Equally fair, lay down your bow. | 公平起见 卸掉你的弓 |
[32:09] | I’ll let you speak with him. | 我让你和他讲话 |
[32:14] | I am a man of my word. | 我是个有信用的人 |
[32:16] | If I wasn’t, there wouldn’t be much point | 否则我即使发誓要毁灭城市 |
[32:17] | in vowing to destroy this city, would there? | 也没有任何意义 不是吗 |
[32:25] | No sign of Lance or Laurel. | 没找到兰斯和劳蕾尔 |
[32:27] | We can’t see anything from up here. | 这里什么都看不到 |
[32:29] | Let’s search the building. | 我们去搜搜大楼 |
[32:30] | Green arrow said stay put until he makes the exchange. | 绿箭侠说完成交易再行动 |
[32:33] | What? We’re–we’re his eyes and ears, | 什么 我们可是他的耳目 |
[32:35] | and we can’t even look around? | 到处看看都不行吗 |
[32:36] | Guys, we need you as backup. | 各位 你们只负责后援 |
[32:38] | Well, maybe if you bugged Lance like you bugged us, | 如果你也像窃听我们一样窃听了兰斯 |
[32:39] | we’d know where he was. | 我们就能知道他在哪儿了 |
[32:40] | We didn’t bug you guys. | 我们才没窃听你们 |
[32:42] | We tracked your GPS. It’s totally different. | 我们只是追踪了定位 这完全不一样 |
[32:44] | Bugging me now. | 现在窃听吧 |
[32:46] | You know I can hear you through Wild Dog’s comms. | 我能通过野狗的对讲机听到你说话 |
[32:47] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[32:49] | Screw it. I’m not gonna sit around here | 去他的 我可不会在这里傻傻地 |
[32:51] | and wait for Oliver to decide to trust us again. | 等着奥利弗重新信任我们 |
[33:07] | See? Wasn’t that easy? | 瞧 很简单吧 |
[33:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Accommodations could be nicer, | 我很好 环境还有待改善 |
[33:19] | But, yeah, I’m fine. | 但 我没事 |
[33:21] | Yeah? Well, sit tight. | 好吧 等着别动 |
[33:23] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到 |
[33:24] | Yeah. Just don’t compromise the city’s safety for me, all right? | 不要为了我牺牲这座城市的安全 |
[33:27] | Now there’s a dedicated civil servant. | 真是个有奉献精神的公务员 |
[33:29] | I wish there were more like him. | 我希望有更多像他一样的人 |
[33:31] | Proof of life as requested. | 按照你的要求证明他活着了 |
[33:33] | Your turn now, I think. | 现在轮到你了 |
[33:37] | Take what you wanted. | 拿走你要的东西 |
[33:41] | I think not. You see, what I wanted | 不了 我要的是 |
[33:44] | was a nanoaluminum amplifier, | 纳米金属放大器 |
[33:47] | One that hasn’t been sabotaged. | 要的是没有被破坏的 |
[33:51] | He knows. That makes no sense. How could he know? | 他知道 说不通 他怎么知道的 |
[33:54] | I’m disappointed, though not nearly as much, | 我很失望 虽然远不及 |
[33:58] | I imagine, as your friend, Mr. Lance. | 你的朋友兰斯先生 |
[34:01] | Kill him. | 杀死他 |
[34:03] | And kill him. | 还有杀死他 |
[34:19] | Team, everything’s gone south. | 各位 情况变糟了 |
[34:20] | Back up Green Arrow! | 支援绿箭侠 |
[34:36] | Wild dog, Terrific, where are you guys? | 野狗 卓越先生 你们在哪里 |
[34:38] | – We’re on our way. – On your way? | -我们在赶过去 -赶过去 |
[34:40] | Why weren’t you in position? | 你们为什么没有就位 |
[34:41] | Haven’t got time for that now, hoss. | 现在没时间解释 大哥 |
[34:47] | We’ve got eyes on Lance. | 我们看见兰斯了 |
[35:07] | James is gone. His men are down. | 詹姆斯走了 他的人都倒下了 |
[35:09] | Where the hell is everybody? | 大家到底在哪里 |
[35:11] | I’ve got Lance and Laurel. | 我看见兰斯和劳蕾尔了 |
[35:11] | They’re exiting the north side of the building. | 他们从大楼的北面出去 |
[35:13] | I’m on my way. | 我马上赶过去 |
[35:15] | Laurel’s getting away with Lance. | 劳蕾尔在带着兰斯逃走 |
[35:17] | And we’ve got company. | 我们这有敌人 |
[35:27] | Ok. One last stop. | 好了 最后一站 |
[35:35] | Run. | 跑 |
[35:42] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[36:01] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[36:03] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[36:09] | – Can I get a sitrep? – Is everyone ok? | -情况如何 -大家没事吧 |
[36:13] | Yeah. We’re good here. | 没事 我们都没事 |
[36:22] | How’s Lance? | 兰斯怎么样 |
[36:23] | He’s fine. Sleeping it off. | 他没事 睡着了 |
[36:26] | Any sign of Cayden James or Black Siren? | 有凯登·詹姆斯或黑海妖的消息吗 |
[36:28] | Nada. They’re completely off the grid. | 没有 他们完全失踪了 |
[36:30] | But we got Quentin back. | 但我们救回昆汀了 |
[36:31] | That was the objective, right? | 那才是我们的目的 对吗 |
[36:32] | Right. You and Rene were supposed to be backup. | 没错 你和雷内本该负责支援 |
[36:37] | Where’d you go? | 你们去哪了 |
[36:37] | We were looking for Lance, | 我们去找兰斯了 |
[36:40] | and from what I can tell, we found him. | 而且在我看来 我们找到他了 |
[36:43] | Moving off of your position, | 擅自离开岗位 |
[36:44] | was that your call or Curtis’? | 是你的决定还是柯蒂斯 |
[36:47] | Look. I was right there beside… | 我就在旁边… |
[36:48] | It was my call, | 是我的决定 |
[36:51] | and it turned out to be the right one. | 结果也证明那是对的 |
[36:52] | You got lucky, Rene. Doesn’t make it the right call. | 你只是幸运 雷内 不代表那是对的决定 |
[36:54] | Look, man. I know you’re pissed at me, | 老兄 我知道你生我的气 |
[36:58] | and I don’t care | 我不在乎 |
[36:59] | because you left us blind out there, | 因为你让我们盲目地留在那 |
[37:01] | and I wasn’t gonna let Lance die | 我不能因为你的不信任 |
[37:02] | just because you didn’t trust us enough | 就不去找兰斯 |
[37:03] | to go off leash and look for him. | 而让他等死 |
[37:05] | When we are in the field, | 我们出外勤时 |
[37:06] | there is a clear chain of command | 有清晰的指挥系统 |
[37:08] | plain and simple. | 简单明确 |
[37:10] | I’ve been the same guy tonight that I’ve always been | 我今晚还是你带我进 |
[37:12] | since you brought me onto this team. | 这个队伍时的那个我 |
[37:14] | Rene, yes, that’s true. | 雷内 没错 |
[37:15] | You have–sometimes, you go your own way. | 你有时会用自己的方式 |
[37:17] | – That’s right. – And I put up with it | -没错 -我容忍下来 |
[37:20] | because I trusted you. | 是因为我信任你 |
[37:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 |
[37:22] | You got a second chance tonight, my friend, | 今晚给你第二次机会了 朋友 |
[37:25] | and you broke our trust again. | 你又一次破坏了我们之间的信任 |
[37:28] | You don’t get a third. | 你不会有第三次机会 |
[37:32] | – You’re off the team. – Just like that? | -你离开队伍 -就那样吗 |
[37:35] | Just like that. | 就那样 |
[37:40] | It’s been real, y’all. | 这是真的 各位 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I hate to say it, but Oliver is right. | 我讨厌那么说 但奥利弗说得对 |
[37:50] | We’re a team. We need to– we need to trust each other, | 我们是一个团队 我们需要信任彼此 |
[37:54] | need to believe in each other. | 需要相信彼此 |
[37:58] | I don’t believe in you anymore. | 我不再相信你了 |
[38:01] | – Dinah. – Don’t. | -黛娜 -不 |
[38:04] | It’s too late. I’m out, too. | 太迟了 我也退出 |
[38:25] | Guess we should both be glad I didn’t leave town like you said. | 我们都该很高兴 我没有听你话离开镇上 |
[38:28] | Oh, thanks. That’s really what I needed right now, | 谢了 我现在真的需要听到 |
[38:31] | an “I told you so.” | “我早就告诉你了” |
[38:32] | You ok? You don’t look good. | 你没事吧 你脸色不好 |
[38:37] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我不太想聊这个 |
[38:40] | Then why’d you reach out? | 那你为什么找我 |
[38:41] | Because I had no one else to call. | 因为我没其他人能找了 |
[38:43] | I’ll try not to be insulted by that. | 我尽量不把这当成侮辱 |
[38:48] | I really needed someone who believed in me. | 我非常需要相信我的人 |
[38:55] | I needed a friend. | 我需要一个朋友 |
[38:57] | Friends. I can do that. | 朋友 我可以做到 |
[39:09] | Sunflowers! My favorite! | 向日葵 我的最爱 |
[39:12] | Well, I wanted it to feel like home. | 我希望能有家的感觉 |
[39:16] | I’m not gonna have to leave again, am I? | 我不用再离开了吧 |
[39:21] | I won’t let anyone split us up ever again. | 我不会再让任何人分开我们 |
[39:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:34] | I’m just gonna say this. | 我要说出来 |
[39:35] | I don’t think there’s anything that has been said or done | 我认为没有任何说了或做了的事 |
[39:37] | that can’t be undone. | 是覆水难收的 |
[39:38] | I don’t think I agree, John. | 我不那么认为 约翰 |
[39:42] | I agree with Felicity. We need to move forward. | 我赞同费利西蒂 我们得向前看 |
[39:45] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[39:47] | I think I probably might still be a little hungover. | 我可能还有点难受 |
[39:50] | I’ve also been thinking about a few things. | 我也想了一些事 |
[39:54] | Oliver, you and Dinah were right. | 奥利弗 你和黛娜说得对 |
[39:57] | No trust, no team. | 没有信任 没有团队 |
[40:02] | You all spied on me, | 你们监视我 |
[40:05] | invaded my privacy. | 侵犯我的隐私 |
[40:07] | Whether you couldn’t trust me or not, | 不管是不是你们无法信任我 |
[40:12] | it means that I can’t trust you. | 但我不能信任你们 |
[40:14] | Curtis, what’s that supposed to mean? | 柯蒂斯 你在说什么 |
[40:15] | I’m still a part of Helix Dynamics, Felicity. | 我还是螺旋动力的一员 费利西蒂 |
[40:19] | That’s separate, | 那是两回事 |
[40:20] | but this… | 但这个 |
[40:29] | I’m done. | 我退出 |
[40:41] | Like I said, we need to move forward. | 我说了 我们得向前看 |
[40:43] | – Oliver. – Cayden James knew | -奥利弗 -凯登·詹姆斯昨晚 |
[40:45] | that we sabotaged the amplifier last night. | 知道我们破坏了放大器 |
[40:48] | We need to find out how. | 我们得找出原因 |
[40:55] | When you had me raid their bunker | 你两个月前让我突袭 |
[40:57] | and plant that minicam two months ago… | 在他们的地堡安置微型摄像头… |
[40:59] | Is this the outcome I had in mind? | 当时我想要的是这个成果吗 |
[41:01] | Quite so, Ms. Lance, | 正是如此 兰斯小姐 |
[41:03] | although I must confess, | 虽然我必须承认 |
[41:05] | things have worked out even better than I anticipated. | 结果比我预期的要好 |
[41:08] | Hardly impressive. | 非常钦佩 |
[41:11] | Left to his own devices, | 依奥利弗·奎恩这个性子 |
[41:13] | Oliver Queen will always push away those closest to him. | 他总会把最亲近的人推开 |
[41:17] | So we’ve got them fighting with each other | 所以我们让他们内斗 |
[41:19] | instead of fighting us. | 而不是跟我们斗 |
[41:22] | Please tell me that isn’t your whole master plan. | 别告诉我这是你整个计划 |
[41:26] | Oh, not at all, Mr. Diaz. | 当然不是 迪亚兹先生 |
[41:28] | In fact, I think it fair to say that this… | 事实上 这可以说这… |
[41:32] | is only the beginning. | 只是个开始 |