时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | I need you to help me find my son. | 我需要你帮我找到我儿子 |
[00:03] | The men your son investigated. | 你儿子就是在调查他们 |
[00:06] | When they discovered his arrest, | 他们发现他被抓 |
[00:07] | they broke into prison, take him. | 他们就闯进监狱 掳走了他 |
[00:09] | They are called the jackals. | 他们叫豺狼帮 |
[00:11] | You let my boy go. | 你放了我儿子 |
[00:13] | We need your son. | 我们需要你儿子 |
[00:14] | After all, he’s our boss. | 毕竟 他是我们的老大 |
[00:18] | Hello, father. | 你好 父亲 |
[00:21] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[00:27] | You should have stayed dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[00:29] | I heard you were in trouble, kid. | 我听说你有麻烦了 孩子 |
[00:31] | And so I thought I’d offer my help. | 于是我就想帮帮你 |
[00:33] | My old man here to save me. | 我老子来救我了 |
[00:36] | Last I saw, you weren’t | 我好像记得 |
[00:37] | all that concerned with saving anyone. | 你不是那么喜欢救人 |
[00:41] | Apple doesn’t fall that far. | 有其父必有其子 |
[00:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[00:48] | Patricide? | 弑父吗 |
[00:50] | He’s seen our operation. | 他看到我们的行动了 |
[00:52] | It makes him a liability. | 他就是个麻烦 |
[00:54] | Yeah, you can have that choice, | 是的 你可以杀了我 |
[00:56] | but I’ll give you another one. | 但是我给你另一个选择 |
[00:57] | Let me join you. | 让我加入 |
[01:00] | If I wanted a family reunion, | 如果我想家人团聚 |
[01:02] | I would’ve sent an invitation. | 我会邀请你的 |
[01:04] | Maybe you did, | 或许你邀请了 |
[01:06] | but you just haven’t realized it yet, kid. | 只是你还没有意识到而已 孩子 |
[01:08] | See, I came all this way to speak with you, | 我费尽千辛万苦来找你 |
[01:11] | and I will kill anybody who gets in my way | 我会杀了所有挡道的人 |
[01:14] | because I got nothing left to lose, only you. | 因为我已经一无所有 只有你了 |
[01:20] | So go ahead and make a decision. | 所以你尽管做出选择吧 |
[01:33] | I’d be lying if I said | 要是说我没被 |
[01:34] | I wasn’t swayed by the poetry of it all, | 这番煽情的话感动那就是在撒谎了 |
[01:37] | But can I trust you? | 不过我能信任你吗 |
[01:40] | Trust is built upon honesty. | 信任建立在诚实的基础上 |
[01:42] | I am sure you have a lot of questions to ask me, | 我相信你有很多问题要问我 |
[01:45] | And I’ve got a lot of questions for you, Joe. | 我也有很多问题要问你 乔 |
[01:49] | That’s not my name anymore. | 我已经不叫这个名字了 |
[01:50] | Your mother named you something different | 你母亲给你起了另外的名字 |
[01:54] | to keep us apart. | 是想疏远我们 |
[01:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:02] | Guess we got some catching up to do. | 看来我们有很多要聊的 |
[02:16] | 七年前 澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心病房 | |
[02:30] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不离开你 |
[02:34] | Father… | 父亲 |
[02:42] | Joe. | 乔 |
[02:46] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:47] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会来这 |
[02:49] | Evac found you washed up on the Philippine coast. | 救援队发现你被冲上了菲律宾海岸 |
[02:52] | They said you were barely conscious, | 他们说你当时几乎没意识 |
[02:53] | Just muttering someone’s name– | 只是在叨念某个人的名字 |
[02:57] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[02:59] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[03:09] | Father. | 父亲 |
[03:12] | S–someone that owed me a debt. | 亏欠我的人 |
[03:16] | Everyone left you for dead… | 所有人都弃你而去 |
[03:19] | but I knew you’d come back. | 但是我知道你会回来 |
[03:21] | I will never leave you again, Joe. | 我再也不会离开你了 乔 |
[03:30] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[03:47] | Wild Dog, Terrific, you ready to do this? | 野狗 卓越先生 你们准备好了吗 |
[03:50] | Always. But I got bad news. | 时刻准备着 不过我有坏消息 |
[03:52] | These guys aren’t just thieves. | 这些家伙不光是贼 |
[03:54] | They killed a security guard. | 他们杀了一个保安 |
[03:57] | Make that two. | 现在是两个了 |
[03:59] | These guys aren’t playing around. | 这些人不是小打小闹 |
[04:00] | Neither are we. | 我们也不是 |
[04:29] | Incoming! Fall back! | 有人 撤退 |
[04:33] | Now! | 快 |
[04:41] | Curtis, you were right. | 柯蒂斯 你说得对 |
[04:42] | The thieves were after the components of a 3-D printer. | 那些贼确实是要偷一个3D打印机的部件 |
[04:44] | Two innocent people get killed | 两个无辜的人被杀了 |
[04:46] | because some psycho wants to print plastic toys? | 就因为某个疯子想打印塑料玩具吗 |
[04:48] | This wasn’t a consumer 3-D printer. This was military grade. | 这不是民用级的3D打印机 而是军用级的 |
[04:51] | You saying there’s a printer that can print weapons? | 你是说这台打印机能打印武器吗 |
[04:53] | Or drones or chemicals. | 或者无人机 化学品 |
[04:55] | Sorry I missed the fun. Anyone want to catch me up? | 抱歉来晚了 谁能给我补一下前情 |
[04:57] | Break-in, Cadmus Tech. | 入室盗窃 卡德摩斯科技 |
[04:59] | You’re thinking Cayden James? | 你们觉得是凯登·詹姆斯吗 |
[04:59] | That’s what we were assuming, | 我们是这么猜测的 |
[05:00] | but this crew doesn’t look like the type he usually runs with. | 但是这群人不像是他平时用的那些人 |
[05:02] | That would track with some new street chatter | 这就跟星城警察最近听到的 |
[05:04] | SCPD’s been hearing lately. | 小道消息相吻合了 |
[05:05] | – What kind of chatter? – New player. | -什么消息 -来了新人 |
[05:07] | No idea what his game is. | 不知道他是干什么的 |
[05:08] | All we have is a street name– Dragon. | 我们只知道他的外号 龙哥 |
[05:11] | Dragon. That’s colorful. | 龙哥 这是个好名字 |
[05:13] | Tomorrow’s problem. | 明天再说吧 |
[05:15] | Why don’t we all get some rack time, | 我们休息一下吧 |
[05:16] | hit this fresh in the morning? | 明天一早再处理这事 |
[05:33] | Excuse the poor accommodations. | 条件不好 多多包涵 |
[05:35] | I don’t plan on staying | 我没打算 |
[05:36] | in this stain of a country too long. | 在这个破国家待很长时间 |
[05:38] | Well, there’s a reason why they say | 所以人家才说 |
[05:40] | the money is in the muck. | 钱花出去才是钱 |
[05:42] | I did bring one luxury, however. | 不过我还真有样奢侈品 |
[05:47] | Oh, there’s a blast from the past. | 以前的一瓶 |
[05:50] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢的 |
[05:51] | I never realized you’d acquired a taste for it, too. | 我没想到你对酒也有兴趣 |
[05:54] | Like you told me, always drink good booze… | 就像你说的 要喝就喝好酒 |
[05:58] | and only look out for yourself. | 只需照顾好自己 |
[06:02] | Well, the jackals are an unruly bunch. | 豺狼帮是一个不守规矩的帮派 |
[06:05] | Must have been hard trying to keep A.S.I.S. | 瞒着澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心这么久 |
[06:07] | in the dark for so long. | 一定很不容易 |
[06:08] | It’s amazing what an agency overlooks | 一间机构宁愿让自己人去死 |
[06:10] | when it’s willing to leave its own men for dead. | 还真是令人惊讶 |
[06:14] | So what kind of operation are you planning on running here? | 你在这打算进行什么样的行动 |
[06:18] | Drugs? Weapons? Perhaps a military coup. | 毒品 枪支 还是军事政变 |
[06:24] | Let’s call it a reassignment of resources. | 就把它叫做资源重组 |
[06:30] | A lucrative one. | 有利可图的行动 |
[06:39] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[06:46] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[06:48] | I’m still on Vlatava time. | 我还在过瓦拉塔瓦时间 |
[06:57] | Besides, I heard a rumor | 而且我听说 |
[06:58] | that the Green Arrow was going to be here, | 绿箭侠要来这里 |
[07:00] | and I never miss a chance to see him. | 我绝对不要错过见到他的机会 |
[07:04] | You know, when you took this on, | 在你接手的时候 |
[07:06] | I think I got a pretty good sense of how you felt | 我想我能理解当我接手阿曼达·沃勒 |
[07:08] | when I took Amanda Waller’s place at ARGUS. | 在天眼会的职位时 你是什么感受 |
[07:11] | Not that bad, I hope. | 希望没这么糟 |
[07:12] | But seeing you like this, being the Green Arrow… | 但是看到你这样 成为绿箭侠 |
[07:19] | It suits you. | 这很适合你 |
[07:25] | Let’s go to bed. | 我们上床吧 |
[07:34] | Let me clean up first. | 我先去洗个澡 |
[07:36] | OK. | 好 |
[07:39] | Don’t be too long. | 别洗太久 |
[08:02] | 未读信息 匿名 这周没有了 | |
[08:09] | So you and your boy, | 那你和你儿子 |
[08:12] | one big happy family again, huh? | 又欢乐大团圆了 |
[08:14] | That’s none of your business, | 不关你的事 |
[08:15] | but he told me about your new job– | 但是他和我说了你们新接到的活 |
[08:17] | the reassignment of resources. | 资源重组 |
[08:20] | Tell me about that. | 跟我说说 |
[08:21] | Well, if the boss didn’t think to tell you, | 如果老大不想告诉你 |
[08:23] | then that means it’s none of your business, kamrat. | 那就是说那不关你的事 同志 |
[08:26] | Meeting hall, 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后在大厅见 |
[08:29] | Slade. | 斯莱德 |
[08:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:36] | You should have gone home. | 你应该回家的 |
[08:38] | I don’t abandon people, | 我不会一走了之 |
[08:40] | even when they leave me drugged. | 哪怕他们给我下了药 |
[08:42] | Now, what is this reassignment of resources | 你儿子和他的手下 |
[08:44] | that your son and his men are planning? | 在计划的资源重组是怎么回事 |
[08:45] | You overheard that. | 你偷听到了 |
[08:47] | Just like I overheard you’re planning to join his unit. | 就像我偷听到你打算加入他的队伍 |
[08:50] | Your son is dangerous, Slade. | 你儿子很危险 斯莱德 |
[08:53] | He’s just a younger version of me. | 他和我年轻的时候一样 |
[08:55] | No. You were never a gun for hire. | 不 你从来都不是雇佣杀手 |
[08:57] | But I was a killer. | 但我曾是个杀手 |
[08:59] | Listen, kid, you’d better go home | 孩子 在惹上 |
[09:01] | before you find yourself in trouble | 无法摆脱的麻烦之前 |
[09:04] | you can’t get out of. | 你最好回家吧 |
[09:05] | I can’t walk away from this. | 我不能一走了之 |
[09:09] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[09:21] | Feeling at home yet, Slade, hmm? | 有家的感觉了吗 斯莱德 |
[09:24] | Or should I call you Deathstroke? | 还是说该叫你丧钟 |
[09:27] | Slight change in plans, gentlemen. | 计划要稍稍改变一下 先生们 |
[09:30] | 40% of our semtex was compromised during transfer. | 我们40%的塑胶炸药在运输时出了问题 |
[09:33] | Conveniently, however, | 还真是巧啊 |
[09:35] | the Kasnian army is doing some transferring of its own. | 卡斯尼亚军队正在运输他们的 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna take a small team to intercept. | 我会带一个小队去截住他们 |
[09:40] | Does this jeopardize our timeline? | 这样会危及我们的时间线吗 |
[09:42] | Not with the infamous Deathstroke backing me up. | 有臭名昭著的丧钟支援我就不会 |
[09:45] | What do you say, Father? | 你觉得如何 父亲 |
[09:47] | Interested in showing us how it’s done? | 有没有兴趣给我们展现一下 |
[09:48] | As long as your dogs can keep up. | 只要你的手下跟得上就行 |
[09:52] | I’ll go pack some gear. | 我去带上一些装备 |
[10:06] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[10:07] | Comms are working. | 通讯器能听得到 |
[10:08] | Kane has me making a run for semtex. | 凯恩让我去拦截塑料炸药 |
[10:11] | That’s a high-yield explosive. | 那是具有辐射尘的爆炸 |
[10:12] | Yeah, with Nylander involved, I should’ve expected it. | 有尼兰德的参与 事情应该在我预料之内 |
[10:15] | Well, he’ll probably be handling the detonator. | 他也许会负责引爆器 |
[10:17] | If you can find the receiver, | 如果你能找到接受器 |
[10:18] | perhaps you can corrupt it. | 也许你可以毁掉它 |
[10:20] | It might be in Nylander’s gear. | 接受器有可能在尼兰德装备里 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I’m on it. You good? | 我马上去办 你没事吧 |
[10:25] | Just find the receiver. | 只要找到接受器就行了 |
[10:29] | 六年前 澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心 | |
[10:32] | Keep varying your pace. | 继续调整你的步速 |
[10:34] | My pace is fine, old man. | 我的步速没问题 老吧 |
[10:37] | So you say. | 这是你说的 |
[10:40] | Dead. Come on. Get up. | 死了 快站起来 |
[10:46] | How are you better with one eye than I am with two? | 你一只眼睛怎么比我一对眼睛好使呢 |
[10:48] | You must learn to move with your mind, | 你必须学会用脑行动 |
[10:51] | not your eyes. | 而不是靠双眼 |
[10:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:53] | Let’s go again. | 再来一次吧 |
[10:55] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[11:05] | Here. Happy “One year back from the dead” day. | 给 起死回生一周年快乐 |
[11:14] | Well, don’t look too excited. | 别太兴奋 |
[11:16] | I can’t believe it’s been so long. Thank you. | 不敢相信已经这么久了 谢谢你 |
[11:19] | You might change your mind about staying home | 在你看到这个之后 也许你会改变主意 |
[11:21] | after you see this. | 留在家里 |
[11:24] | New prototype. | 新原型 |
[11:26] | Should be ready in a year. | 一年后就准备好了 |
[11:29] | That’s got to be tempting, right? | 肯定很诱人吧 |
[11:32] | Not in the slightest. | 一点也不 |
[11:34] | Enough distractions. | 分心完了 |
[11:36] | Let’s train. | 开始训练吧 |
[11:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:07] | Damn it, father! | 该死 父亲 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:16] | I think we’re done with training today. | 今天的训练到此为止吧 |
[12:23] | You tried to forget me. | 你试过忘掉我 |
[12:31] | Shado. | 莎朵 |
[12:39] | But you can’t, my love, | 但你做不到 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | Because you made me a promise. | 因为你答应过我 |
[12:58] | You want more drugs? You got to talk to the boss. | 你想要更多药 那去找老板谈 |
[13:00] | All right, man. Make the introduction. | 好 兄弟 帮我引荐 |
[13:03] | Who the hell is this? | 这位是谁 |
[13:10] | A loyal customer. | 一位老客户 |
[13:11] | Is this the guy you were telling me about? | 这就是你一直挂在嘴边的人 |
[13:16] | Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[13:18] | So you’re a bouncer, something like that, right? | 所以你是个保镖之类的 对吧 |
[13:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:22] | You’re huge. | 你很壮 |
[13:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:27] | I wouldn’t want to mess with you. | 我可不想招惹你 |
[13:33] | I’m just playing with you. | 我只是在陪你玩 |
[13:34] | Till we get our FDA approval, | 在食品及药物管理局批准前 |
[13:36] | we got to be careful with the rollout. | 我们的首批货得万分小心 |
[13:38] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[13:39] | I get it. I’m just trying to make it through a day. | 我明白 我只是在尽力熬过每一天 |
[13:41] | Aren’t we all? | 谁不是呢 |
[13:45] | Hook him up. | 给他货 |
[13:45] | Sure thing, Mr. Diaz. | 没问题 迪亚兹先生 |
[14:03] | I always knew you’d end up wearing this. | 我一直知道你最后会穿上这个 |
[14:09] | Kill the lights. | 关闪光灯 |
[14:27] | We don’t leave witnesses. | 不能留下活口 |
[15:32] | Hey, anybody in the mood to stress-eat? | 有谁想化压力为食量吗 |
[15:35] | Always. What you got? | 一向如此 买了什么 |
[15:36] | Quadruple cheese. Must be serious. | 四倍芝士 看来压力很大 |
[15:38] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Trying to get a line on this Dragon guy, | 想要弄清这个龙哥的背景 |
[15:41] | Find out what he and his crew are up to. | 查出他和他的手下在搞什么 |
[15:44] | Well, at least we know where they are. | 至少有他们的位置了 |
[15:45] | Just got a security alert– | 警报响了 |
[15:46] | Palmer Tech, bio division. | 帕尔默科技 生化部 |
[15:48] | Good. Suit up. Stay sharp. | 好 着装准备 保持警惕 |
[15:49] | Remember, these guys aren’t afraid of dropping bodies. | 记住 这些人杀人不眨眼 |
[15:56] | We got company! Go! | 有人来了 走 |
[16:04] | I’ve got the SUV. Cover me! | 我去追越野车 掩护我 |
[16:37] | You ok, hoss? | 没事吧 大哥 |
[16:46] | I ran facial recognition over John’s body cam footage. | 我用约翰随身摄像机拍的录像做了面部识别 |
[16:49] | Meet Ricardo Diaz and his extensive criminal record. | 见见里卡多·迪亚兹和他的众多犯罪记录 |
[16:52] | Does anyone want to guess what his street name is? | 有谁想猜猜他的代号吗 |
[16:55] | Anyone want to guess? | 谁想猜猜 |
[16:57] | You guys are no fun. His street name is Dragon. | 你们真无趣 他代号龙哥 |
[17:00] | This jerk-wad’s been out of prison less than a month. | 这混蛋出狱不到一个月 |
[17:02] | He’s already racked up a body count. | 他就已经在大开杀戒了 |
[17:04] | This guy was doing double jolts of life plus one. | 那家伙本来在吃两辈子加一年的牢饭 |
[17:06] | – What’s that? – Life without parole. | -什么意思 -不可假释终生监禁 |
[17:08] | What’s he doing walking around? | 那他怎么出来了 |
[17:09] | State Supreme Court | 州最高法院 |
[17:09] | overturned his convictions due to technicalities. | 因为技术原因推翻了他的定罪 |
[17:11] | But before he was on the inside, | 在他入狱前 |
[17:13] | he was running with a group | 一直跟着 |
[17:13] | called the Scorpions in the Glades. | 一群叫沼泽天蝎的人混 |
[17:15] | John, do you know anything about the Scorpions? | 约翰 你听过天蝎吗 |
[17:18] | John? | 约翰 |
[17:20] | John! John! Earth to John Diggle. | 约翰 约翰 醒醒 约翰·狄格尔 |
[17:21] | The Scorpions? | 天蝎 |
[17:22] | The Scorpions? Yeah. I know them. | 天蝎 我知道他们 |
[17:25] | But Diaz is on something different– | 但迪亚兹在搞别的事 |
[17:27] | new muscle, new crew. | 招了新兵 |
[17:28] | They’re way too organized. | 他们很有组织 |
[17:29] | I wonder when he got himself a new crew | 我在想等他招到新兵 |
[17:31] | and how he got to be the boss of it. | 他怎么还能当老大 |
[17:32] | And why he needs a weapons-grade 3-D printer. | 他怎么需要武器级的3D打印机 |
[17:35] | I think I have the answer to that. | 我想我知道答案 |
[17:38] | Drugs, high-end ones. | 药品 高级货 |
[17:40] | I cross-referenced the two models that were stolen. | 我交叉对比了偷来的两个模型 |
[17:41] | What they have in common is | 共同之处在于 |
[17:43] | their capacity to simultaneously print inert polypropylenes | 它们能同时打印出惰性聚丙烯 |
[17:45] | and soft material catalyst composites. | 并软化物质催化混合物 |
[17:47] | Did anyone understand a word of that? | 有谁听懂他的话了吗 |
[17:50] | You think Diaz is making reactionware? | 你觉得迪亚兹在造反应设备 |
[17:51] | Anyone normal. | 有正常人吗 |
[17:52] | With this equipment, | 用这个设备 |
[17:54] | Diaz cuts out the middle man. | 迪亚兹省去了中间人 |
[17:56] | He can make designer drugs more cheaply and efficiently | 他们能比市面上任何人更便宜更有效地 |
[17:58] | than anyone else on the street. | 造出客人想要的药 |
[17:59] | Yeah, well, the hell he is. | 对 他确实如此 |
[18:00] | Whatever science experiment he’s got going on, we’re shutting it down. | 不管他在搞什么科学实验 我们都端掉 |
[18:03] | Curtis, let’s work up a location for Diaz’s operation. | 柯蒂斯 搜索迪亚兹的活动基地 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:10] | You ok, chief? | 没事吧 老大 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Been a while since a perp | 没事 很久没遇到 |
[18:15] | got the drop on me, that’s all. | 主动挑衅的罪犯了 仅此而已 |
[18:17] | We’ll make sure Diaz pays for that. | 我们肯定会让迪亚兹尝到苦头 |
[18:24] | So what are you planning with all these explosives? | 你打算用这些炸药干什么 |
[18:28] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道 |
[18:29] | You missed your kill shot with the soldier back there. | 你射偏了 没杀死刚才那个士兵 |
[18:31] | Well, when I lost this eye, | 其实 我失去这只眼睛的同时 |
[18:33] | I lost my depth perception. | 我也失去了我的深度知觉 |
[18:35] | Most of my men think you joined me | 我的大部分手下都认为你只是 |
[18:36] | under false pretenses. | 假意加入我们 |
[18:39] | There’s nothing false about trying to find my son. | 在尽力寻找我儿子的事上可丝毫没掺假 |
[18:43] | But if they doubt me… | 但如果他们怀疑我 |
[18:47] | Then maybe I don’t have your trust. | 那也许你也不相信我 |
[18:50] | Of course you do, | 我当然相信你 |
[18:52] | which is why I got you a little gift. | 所以我给你准备了一个小礼物 |
[19:00] | You told me not to worry, brother. | 你告诉过我不用担心 兄弟 |
[19:04] | Nylander found him with my detonator. | 尼兰德在我的雷管那发现他 |
[19:06] | Some might see this as coincidence, | 也许有人会觉得这只是个巧合 |
[19:08] | but I see it as fate. | 但我认为这就是天意 |
[19:11] | It’s time to collect on that debt | 是时候收回他欠你的 |
[19:12] | he owes you, father. | 那笔账了 父亲 |
[19:16] | Oliver Queen, | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[19:18] | I’ve waited a very, very long time for this. | 我等这一刻已经很久很久了 |
[19:27] | An eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[19:32] | 五年前 澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心 | |
[19:35] | You’re lying to yourself, Slade. | 你只是在骗你自己 斯莱德 |
[19:38] | You know he’s alive. | 你知道他还活着 |
[19:40] | You’ve always known, | 你一直都知道 |
[19:42] | but still you do nothing. | 但你却仍然什么都不做 |
[19:45] | You know what he did to me. | 你知道他对我做了什么 |
[19:47] | You know what he took from us, | 你知道他从我们这夺走了什么 |
[19:50] | and yet here you are hiding like a coward. Coward. | 但你却像个懦夫一样躲在这里 懦夫 |
[19:55] | Getting… weak, pathetic. | 变弱和可悲 |
[19:59] | Give me what you promised. | 完成你对我的承诺 |
[20:02] | Give me what you promised. Promised. | 完成你对我的承诺 |
[20:05] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的大脑 |
[20:11] | Not until Oliver Queen is dead. | 除非奥利弗·奎恩死了 |
[20:16] | He is dead. | 他已经死了 |
[20:18] | He died on the Amazo. | 他已经死在亚马逊号上了 |
[20:23] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[20:25] | The Starling City resident was found by fishermen | 五天前这名星城市民在 |
[20:27] | in the North China Sea 5 days ago. | 北中国海被渔民们发现 |
[20:30] | Listen, love, you’re the only one who can avenge me. | 听着 亲爱的 你是唯一能为我报仇的人 |
[20:34] | Avenge me. | 为我报仇 |
[20:36] | You’re the only one who can make him suffer. | 你是唯一能让他痛苦的人 |
[20:39] | Suffer. | 痛苦 |
[20:41] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[20:44] | I keep my promises. | 我会遵守我的承诺 |
[21:05] | Sir, is everything ok? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[21:17] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[21:25] | You’re telling me you became the Green Arrow | 你是说你在发现手震后 |
[21:26] | after you knew about the tremor. | 才成为绿箭侠的 |
[21:28] | I was gonna tell Oliver, | 我本来是告诉奥利弗 |
[21:29] | but then he asked me to take over for him. | 但他当时正请求我接任他的位置 |
[21:31] | I couldn’t let him down. I– | 我不能让他失望 我 |
[21:33] | I couldn’t let the team down. | 我不能让整个队伍失望 |
[21:35] | But you were physically compromised. | 但你的身体背负不起 |
[21:36] | I came up with a temporary solution, | 我当时想到了一个临时的解决方法 |
[21:38] | an experimental steroid. | 一种正在试验的类固醇 |
[21:40] | Lyla, I wanted to tell you so bad. | 莱拉 我非常想告诉你的 |
[21:43] | I know it was the wrong call. | 我知道这是个错误决定 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:46] | I’m just glad you finally told me. | 我还是很高兴你终于告诉我了 |
[21:48] | Well, then now that I have, I need your help. | 现在我的情况 需要你的帮助 |
[21:50] | Is there anything, anything that ARGUS is working on | 天眼会目前正在研究的东西中 |
[21:53] | that can help my condition? | 有帮得上我的情况的吗 |
[21:55] | I thought it was just some kind of steroid. | 我以为不过就是种类固醇 |
[21:57] | Yeah, we found out that the manufacturer | 没错 但我们发现那个制造商 |
[21:59] | is involved in, uh…criminal activity. | 涉及犯罪活动 |
[22:04] | He and his crew have killed at least two people. | 他和他的手下已至少杀害了两个人 |
[22:07] | I don’t know. Maybe more. | 我不清楚 可能更多 |
[22:08] | Right. So your experimental steroid is | 好吧 所以你的试验类固醇 |
[22:10] | actually an illegal drug. | 实际上是一种非法毒品 |
[22:13] | Look, if this is what it’s taken for you to come clean | 听着 如果这是让你向我坦白 |
[22:16] | and get this guy off of the street, | 还有把这家伙逮捕归案的代价 |
[22:18] | then I guess I should be grateful. | 那么我想我该感激 |
[22:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | You’re still using the drug. | 你还在使用那种毒品 |
[22:30] | And I guess that means | 那我猜这就意味着 |
[22:31] | that the drug dealer is out there, too. | 那个毒贩子也还逍遥法外 |
[22:32] | To be Green Arrow means I have to be physically capable | 当绿箭侠意味着无论在什么情况下 |
[22:35] | of protecting the city no matter what. | 我都必须体格健全足以保护这座城市 |
[22:37] | Lyla, you make the same choices at ARGUS all the time. | 莱拉 你也一直为天眼会做出相同的选择 |
[22:40] | Choices you’ve condemned me for making. | 你责难我做出那些选择 |
[22:42] | I know I’m wrong, but I couldn’t let Oliver down. | 我知道我错了 但我不能让奥利弗失望 |
[22:44] | So you let yourself down instead. | 所以你就宁可让你自己沉沦 |
[22:47] | I mean, Johnnie, you–you are the most moral man I know. | 约翰尼 你 你是我认识的最正直的人 |
[22:50] | I can’t even begin to fathom how you could do this. | 我甚至都不能理解你怎么能做出这样的事来 |
[22:53] | As soon as ARGUS has a solution, | 只要天眼会一有解决办法 |
[22:54] | I will get my guy off the street. | 我就会把我的贩子抓了 |
[22:56] | Until then, how many more people is this guy going to kill? | 等到那时候又有多少人会被这家伙杀死呢 |
[22:59] | Lyla, it’s not that simple. It’s not that simple! | 莱拉 这事没那么简单 这很复杂 |
[23:01] | No. You’re the one who taught me that it is. | 不 是你教会我这些事就是那么简单的 |
[23:06] | Lyla, just wait for a sec– | 莱拉 你先等一 |
[23:07] | No, I just–I want to be alone right now. | 放手 我 我现在只想一个人静静 |
[23:21] | Years ago, I made you a promise. | 多年前 我向你承诺过 |
[23:25] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[23:27] | I promised that you would suffer | 我保证我会让你尝尽 |
[23:30] | the same way that I suffered. | 每一分我曾受过的苦楚 |
[23:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:36] | You are not this person anymore. | 你早就不再是这种人了 |
[23:39] | What I am is a father… | 我现在的身份是一位父亲 |
[23:44] | reunited with my son. | 和自己的儿子久别重逢 |
[23:47] | I made him a promise, too, | 我也向他承诺过 |
[23:49] | and I’m not going to break it again. | 我不会再食言了 |
[23:51] | We made each other a promise, Slade… | 我们彼此承诺过 斯莱德 |
[23:56] | To save our sons– | 要拯救各自的儿子 |
[23:59] | To save Joe, to save William. | 拯救乔 拯救威廉 |
[24:02] | He has a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[24:07] | I’ll make sure he suffers, too. | 我会让他也痛不欲生的 |
[24:21] | Slade. | 斯莱德 |
[24:25] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[24:26] | Slade! | 斯莱德 |
[24:29] | Slade! | 斯莱德 |
[24:40] | That was a little too convincing. | 有点假戏真做了 |
[24:42] | We got to go. Come on. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[24:56] | There’s no way out. | 我们无路可逃了 |
[24:57] | We’ll make our own way. Come on! | 那就找路出去 快点 |
[25:13] | I’ll send out the dogs. | 我会派狗去追 |
[25:15] | We’ve got the op. | 我们知道基地在哪 |
[25:17] | That’s where they’ll be. | 他们会去那里 |
[25:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:22] | That my father would try to stop us? | 我父亲会试图阻止我们 |
[25:24] | That’s what fathers do. | 父亲们向来如此 |
[25:27] | And that’s why I’m gonna kill him. | 所以我要杀他 |
[25:33] | Before they captured me, | 在他们抓到我之前 |
[25:34] | I saw what Kane was going after. | 我看到了凯恩的目标 |
[25:37] | They’re attacking the water supply. | 他们在攻击供水系统 |
[25:38] | It’s a death sentence for half the country. | 这是置半个国家于死地 |
[25:42] | If we move now, we’ll be able to stop them. | 如果现在行动 我们就能阻止他们 |
[25:49] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想那样做 |
[25:53] | I spared your life back there. | 刚才我饶了你一命 |
[25:56] | I know. But back there it didn’t feel like an act | 我知道 但刚才的感觉可不像 |
[26:00] | the same way it did with Chase back on Lian Yu. | 在炼狱时跟蔡斯那样 |
[26:03] | Because when I saw my son, | 因为当我看到我儿子时 |
[26:06] | I was tempted. | 我被蛊惑了 |
[26:09] | I would’ve done anything to keep us together. | 我会不择手段让我们永不分开 |
[26:12] | But when you mentioned William, | 但当你提起威廉时 |
[26:15] | I realize that’s not my boy. | 我意识到那不是我儿子了 |
[26:20] | It’s Kane. | 那是凯恩 |
[26:22] | But what I fear is there is | 我只怕要阻止他 |
[26:24] | only one way to stop him. | 只有一个办法了 |
[26:27] | Slade… | 斯莱德 |
[26:29] | There are other ways to deal with this | 有其他办法能处理好此事 |
[26:31] | that don’t involve killing your son. | 而不用杀掉你儿子 |
[26:33] | Deep down, he’s your boy, so you have to reason with him, | 毕竟他是你儿子 你得晓之以理 |
[26:36] | and I swear he will listen to you. | 我保证他会听你的 |
[26:39] | But I didn’t tell you what happened | 但我没和你说炼狱之后 |
[26:40] | after Lian Yu. | 发生了什么 |
[26:42] | I went home to my son, | 我回家找到我儿子 |
[26:45] | and I promised him I would stay | 我向他保证我会和他待在一起 |
[26:47] | and never leave. | 不再离开 |
[26:48] | And I broke that promise. | 我违背了承诺 |
[26:50] | No, you broke the promise because of the Mirakuru. | 不 你食言的原因是米拉库鲁 |
[26:52] | The Mirakuru faded for a while. | 米拉库鲁也有消退的时候 |
[26:54] | But when it came back, it was like a storm | 但当它再次发作时 就像暴风一般 |
[26:56] | I could not control. | 我无法控制 |
[26:59] | And that monster is what my son is | 那个怪物就是我儿子 |
[27:02] | trying to emulate, | 努力模仿的对象 |
[27:04] | but it’s not Mirakuru with Joe. | 但乔不是因为米拉库鲁 |
[27:06] | It’s anger and resentment, | 而是因为愤怒和怨恨 |
[27:09] | and I don’t know how that can be redeemed. | 我也不知道该如何弥补 |
[27:12] | Well, I didn’t think that you could be redeemed, | 我觉得你弥补不了 |
[27:15] | but I’m here miles from home, | 但我离家千里 |
[27:17] | miles from my son, trying to help you save yours. | 和我儿子相隔千里 尽力帮你救你儿子 |
[27:21] | And I can do that because I knew the man that you were | 我能做到是因为我了解没有米拉库鲁之前 |
[27:24] | before the Mirakuru. | 你是什么样子 |
[27:26] | That is who your son needs to see. | 那才是你儿子需要见的人 |
[27:27] | He needs to see his father, | 他需要见见他的父亲 |
[27:29] | the man you are right now, tonight. | 今夜 此时此刻的你 |
[27:52] | Father? | 父亲 |
[28:05] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[28:06] | No, not until you tell me what you’re doing. | 不 除非你告诉我你在干什么 |
[28:09] | They were trying to stop me. | 他们想阻止我 |
[28:11] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[28:13] | Stop you from what? | 阻止你干什么 |
[28:15] | Keeping my promises. | 信守承诺 |
[28:28] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[28:43] | He doesn’t show up on traffic cams. | 交通监控里见不到他 |
[28:44] | He doesn’t leave a paper trail. | 也没留下任何书面记录 |
[28:45] | Ricardo Diaz is good. | 里卡多·迪亚兹有两下子 |
[28:47] | How’s the research on his old associates going? | 对他旧相识们的调查怎么样了 |
[28:49] | Going lousy. Everybody mentioned | 碰壁了 所有在他抓捕记录中 |
[28:51] | in his arrest records is | 提及的人 |
[28:52] | either missing or dead. | 不是失踪就是离世了 |
[28:53] | That explains why no one’s willing to talk | 这也是没人愿意和有关部门 |
[28:54] | to the department about Dragon. | 提起龙哥的原因 |
[28:57] | I got something– Diaz’s address, | 我有发现了 迪亚兹的地址 |
[28:59] | his base of operations. | 他的活动基地 |
[29:01] | How the hell did you get that? | 你怎么找到的 |
[29:02] | It’s a contact. | 我有线人 |
[29:03] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多了 |
[29:04] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[29:05] | Thermal imaging shows a lot of activity inside. | 热成像显示里面有大量活动 |
[29:07] | Got to figure Diaz is in there. | 得确定迪亚兹就在那里 |
[29:08] | Even if he’s not, | 就算他不在 |
[29:09] | we can still disrupt his drug operation. | 我们也能瓦解他的药品交易 |
[29:13] | Let’s take this guy down. | 我们去解决这家伙吧 |
[29:15] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[29:33] | Green Arrow has found us… | 绿箭侠发现我们了 |
[29:35] | And his friends, too. | 还有他的朋友们 |
[29:37] | Clear out our stash! | 清掉我们的存货 |
[29:40] | Nothing gets confiscated. Go! | 让他们空手而归 快 |
[29:42] | Go! | 动起来 |
[30:01] | Enough! | 够了 |
[30:05] | We got to move! | 我们得走了 |
[30:10] | Arrow, let’s go! | 绿箭 快走 |
[30:28] | Arrow, let’s go! | 绿箭 快走 |
[30:53] | Where are we? | 怎么样了 |
[30:54] | All charges are set. | 所有的炸药都装好了 |
[30:57] | Feels like it should be you. | 感觉应该由你来 |
[30:59] | I hired you to pull the trigger. | 我请你来引爆的 |
[31:01] | Move out. Get to a safe distance. | 撤退 到安全距离去 |
[31:03] | Semtex makes for a pretty big bang. | 塑胶炸药能引发挺大的爆炸 |
[31:06] | You’re not coming with? | 你不跟我一起吗 |
[31:07] | – I want a good view. – You’re crazy. I love it! | -我要好好观看 -你疯了 我喜欢 |
[31:11] | Don’t forget what you said about the semtex, huh? | 别忘了你怎么说塑胶炸药的 |
[31:18] | I knew you’d show up. | 我就知道你会出现 |
[31:23] | I think it’s time we had ourselves an honest talk. | 我觉得我们是时候坦率聊聊了 |
[31:40] | “Trust begins with honesty.” | “信任由坦率开始” |
[31:42] | That’s what you said to me, but you lied! | 那是你对我说的 但你骗我了 |
[31:45] | You know life is not that simple, Joe. | 你知道人生没那么简单 乔 |
[31:47] | That’s not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[31:49] | And how could you forgive Oliver Queen | 你怎么能原谅奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:51] | after what he did to you? | 对你做的事 |
[31:52] | Because he forgave me for far worse– | 因为他原谅了我做的更糟的事 |
[31:55] | sins that I have to carry to the grave, | 伴随我入土的罪恶 |
[31:57] | a curse I didn’t want to pass on to you. | 我不想传给你的诅咒 |
[32:00] | All of this anger and resentment– | 这所有的愤怒和怨恨 |
[32:03] | it’s time to bring it to an end, son. | 是时候结束了 儿子 |
[32:05] | No. | 不 |
[32:08] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[32:41] | You used to be ruthless. What happened? | 你以前很残忍的 怎么回事 |
[32:43] | What you saw was the Mirakuru. | 那是米拉库鲁造成的 |
[32:46] | Stop lying! | 别骗我了 |
[32:49] | I saw you kill before the Mirakuru. | 没有米拉库鲁之前我就看见你杀人了 |
[32:57] | Milford Sound, | 米尔福德峡湾 |
[32:59] | that little father-son trip, | 那趟父子的小旅游 |
[33:01] | the one you promised | 你向我承诺过 |
[33:03] | would be all about you and me. | 会只有我和你 |
[33:06] | I saw what you did to that Chinese spy. | 我看见你对中国间谍做的事 |
[33:15] | I was on a mission for A.S.I.S. | 那是澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心的任务 |
[33:18] | Well, here’s something you don’t know– | 好吧 有件事是你不知道的 |
[33:20] | something mother never told you–I have a brother. | 妈妈从来没告诉过你 我有个弟弟 |
[33:26] | His name is Grant. | 他叫格兰特 |
[33:28] | Mother didn’t want him in this world. | 妈妈不想要他来到这世上 |
[33:30] | But me, I’m my father’s son. | 但我 我是爸爸的儿子 |
[33:34] | I made my first kill | 我们露营旅游 |
[33:35] | 6 months after our camping trip. | 半年后 我第一次杀人 |
[33:38] | And I slit his throat | 我像你那样 |
[33:41] | just like you did. | 撕裂他的喉咙 |
[33:42] | I wanted to be exactly like my father, | 我想完全像我父亲 |
[33:46] | like Deathstroke. | 像丧钟 |
[34:00] | I am not Deathstroke anymore. | 我不再是丧钟了 |
[34:06] | Then you’re not my father anymore. | 那你不再是我父亲了 |
[34:09] | You’re just in my way. | 你只是挡我的路 |
[34:13] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[34:14] | Slade, you all right? | 斯莱德 你还好吗 |
[34:15] | Oliver, lower your gun. | 奥利弗 把枪放下 |
[34:21] | I wish that you’d stayed dead. | 我希望你没活过来 |
[34:35] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:53] | I spoke with our friend, the warden. | 我跟我们的朋友 狱长聊过了 |
[34:56] | The Jackals are in custody, | 豺狼帮被拘留了 |
[34:57] | and he is very relieved. | 他如释重负 |
[34:59] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:00] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[35:03] | he saw me kill a man before the mirakuru, | 他在有米拉库鲁之前就看见我杀人了 |
[35:06] | before Deathstroke. | 还有我是丧钟之前 |
[35:07] | He followed in my path, Oliver. | 他追随了我的道路 奥利弗 |
[35:09] | No. Don’t blame yourself, Slade. | 不 别自责 斯莱德 |
[35:11] | It doesn’t help. | 这么做没帮助 |
[35:12] | You know why I do. | 你知道为什么 |
[35:14] | “Never give up on family.” That’s what you told me. | “绝对不要放弃家人”那是你告诉我的 |
[35:19] | It’s time for you to go home. | 你现在是时候回家了 |
[35:22] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[35:28] | I’m gonna keep searching for my son, | 我要继续去找我儿子 |
[35:32] | both of them. | 两个儿子 |
[35:36] | I can’t give up. | 我不能放弃 |
[35:37] | You ever need my help again, you don’t hesitate to ask. | 你还需要帮助 就跟我开口 |
[35:40] | You have your own son to protect. | 你要保护你自己的儿子 |
[35:42] | I’m not gonna put that at risk again. | 我不能让你也冒这个险 |
[35:44] | You’ve seen what can happen. | 你已经看见我的情况了 |
[35:53] | Thank you, kid. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[36:22] | I just saw a news report of a lab explosion. | 我刚看见了实验室爆炸的新闻报道 |
[36:25] | Looks like you took down his operation | 看来你捣毁他的窝点 |
[36:28] | with plenty of collateral damage. | 赔上了不少附带损害 |
[36:30] | Yeah, well, that part was all Diaz. | 好吧 那都是迪亚兹干的 |
[36:32] | He was willing to blow up the works, | 他乐意炸毁所有的产品 |
[36:35] | kill all of his men. | 杀死他所有的部下 |
[36:36] | So you didn’t mean to destroy the drugs. | 所以你无意毁掉那些药品 |
[36:43] | I planned to take as much as I could carry. | 我打算能拿多少就拿多少 |
[36:46] | When I realized I was losing the very thing | 当我发现我失去能让我 |
[36:48] | that would allow me to put on that hood, | 戴上兜帽的那样东西 |
[36:52] | I wanted to run straight into the explosion. | 我想直接跑向炸药 |
[36:55] | Johnnie. | 约翰尼 |
[36:56] | I was a hypocrite, and I’m sorry. | 我做了伪君子 我很抱歉 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:03] | Don’t be sorry. Be safe. | 别抱歉 要安然无恙 |
[37:07] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:09] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[37:15] | Hey. Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[37:21] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[37:22] | I missed you, daddy. | 我想你了 爸爸 |
[37:32] | I have, uh, one more stop tonight. | 我今晚还要再去一个地方 |
[37:35] | There are some other people… | 还有一些人 |
[37:38] | who deserve an apology and an explanation. | 我应该向他们道歉和解释 |
[37:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:53] | I’m gonna win. | 我会赢的 |
[37:53] | Nope! Oh, I almost got you. | 不 我差点赢你了 |
[37:56] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[37:58] | – Yes. – No! | -棒 -不 |
[37:59] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 棒棒棒棒 |
[38:00] | – Rematch? Rematch. – All right. | -再战一场 -好吧 |
[38:03] | I got you on this one. | 这次我能赢你 |
[38:06] | Hey, buddy, come here. | 伙计 过来 |
[38:11] | Ok, ah, you weren’t gone that long. | 你没离开那么久 |
[38:13] | I know. I know. I’m happy to see you. | 我知道 我很高兴见到你 |
[38:16] | It’s allowed. | 这是被允许的 |
[38:17] | So what happened with your friend? | 你的朋友怎么样了 |
[38:20] | – He found his son. – That’s good. | -他找到他儿子了 -那很好 |
[38:22] | So what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[38:23] | Well, Raisa made me clean my room… | 蕾莎让我打扫我的房间 |
[38:25] | – Good. – Felicity and I ate ice cream for dinner, | -很好 -我和费利西蒂吃冰淇淋当晚餐 |
[38:28] | And I got an “A” on my science project. | 我的科学项目拿到甲等了 |
[38:29] | – You got an “A”? – Yeah. | -你拿甲等了 -是的 |
[38:31] | That’s fantastic. Is it here? Can I see it? | 太棒了 在这吗 我可以看吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:34] | It’s a bottle rocket. | 是瓶子火箭 |
[38:35] | Went 300 feet, the farthest in the whole school. | 射出90余米 是全校最远的 |
[38:37] | – Unbelievable. -I’ll go get it. | -难以置信 -我去拿 |
[38:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | Pretty cool. | 挺酷的 |
[38:43] | I hope you don’t mind that I’m here. | 我希望你不介意我在这里 |
[38:44] | I mean, William said that he was kind of getting sick of Raisa. | 威廉说他有点厌倦蕾莎了 |
[38:47] | And the ice cream for dinner? | 还有冰淇淋当晚餐 |
[38:48] | It was rocky road, so, technically, | 是巧克力口味的 严格来说 |
[38:49] | the nuts should count as protein and– | 坚果可以算是蛋白质 |
[38:51] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这 |
[38:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:56] | Slade got his happy ending? | 斯莱德结局圆满吗 |
[38:58] | Not…like that. | 不是那样的 |
[39:00] | It’s a long story. It’s a… | 说来话长 说来… |
[39:03] | It’s a sad story. | 说来感伤 |
[39:05] | I’m sensing a “But.” | 我感觉到转折 |
[39:06] | I learned something. | 我学到了一件事 |
[39:08] | I made the right decision | 我做了对的决定 |
[39:09] | to not be the Green Arrow | 不当绿箭侠 |
[39:12] | For William and for me. | 为了我和威廉 |
[39:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:16] | If we can go up to the roof, | 如果到楼顶 |
[39:18] | I can show you how it works. | 我可以把它展示给你们看 |
[39:20] | – Yeah. Yes. – Yes! | -好的 -好的 |
[39:23] | 狄格尔 不是急事 但你可以来地堡吗 | |
[39:27] | 我在奥利弗家 晚点跟我说吧 | |
[39:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:37] | The moment I hesitated, | 就算火焰变得更旺 |
[39:37] | even as the flames grew closer… | 我还在犹豫时 |
[39:43] | that was my rock bottom. | 那是我难受的时刻 |
[39:46] | I should’ve told you all about the tremor | 我应该一开始就告诉你们 |
[39:47] | from the beginning. | 我手震的事 |
[39:49] | I’m truly sorry I didn’t. | 我非常抱歉我没那么做 |
[39:50] | So you’re saying the tremor started | 你是说黑海妖 |
[39:52] | before Black Siren showed her face in Star City? | 在星城露脸前你就手震了 |
[39:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:59] | And that’s why, Rene, I owe you | 所以 雷内 我实在 |
[40:00] | the biggest apology of all. | 欠你一个最大的抱歉 |
[40:02] | You should’ve known what was going on | 在我们去那座桥之前 |
[40:03] | before we ever got to that bridge, man. | 你应该先知道情况 老兄 |
[40:06] | My pride almost got you killed. | 我的自尊心差点害死你 |
[40:08] | I betrayed your trust, | 我背叛了你的信任 |
[40:10] | put your lives in danger. | 让你的生命陷入危险 |
[40:12] | All I can ask is that you forgive me, | 我只能请求你原谅我 |
[40:13] | but I understand if you can’t. | 就算不能 我能理解 |
[40:15] | Well, getting shot wasn’t great, | 好吧 中枪不好受 |
[40:18] | but if I’m counting the times you’ve saved my life | 但如果算算你救我性命的次数 |
[40:19] | against the times you almost got me killed, | 跟你差点害死我的次数 |
[40:23] | you’re still ahead. | 还是救命次数领先 |
[40:25] | I, for one, am incredibly offended… | 就我而言 非常生气 |
[40:28] | And you have every right to be, Curtis. | 你绝对有权利生气 柯蒂斯 |
[40:30] | That you didn’t come to me first | 我生气你没先来 |
[40:31] | for help treating you. | 找我治疗你 |
[40:33] | I mean, I–I created a chip to help | 我造出了帮一个女人 |
[40:34] | a woman walk, people. | 走路的芯片 各位 |
[40:35] | He’s got a point, John. | 他说得有道理 约翰 |
[40:37] | It might be time to outsource this little problem. | 也许是时候寻求外人帮忙解决这个小问题 |
[40:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[40:42] | Outstanding. | 好极了 |
[40:44] | So have you already had an electromyogram? Wait. | 那么你做了肌动电流图了吗 慢着 |
[40:46] | What am I talking about? | 我在说什么 |
[40:47] | We need to start off with an NCV test first. | 我们得先做神经传导速度测试 |
[40:48] | Curtis, it’s been a long night. | 柯蒂斯 今晚很累了 |
[40:52] | Is there any way we can do this in the morning? | 能不能明早再做 |
[40:58] | It would be my pleasure. | 这会是我的荣幸 |
[40:59] | Kiss ass. | 马屁精 |
[41:01] | What the– I’m trying to… | 什么 我只是试着… |
[41:10] | You waiting on a special apology? | 你在等特别的道歉吗 |
[41:11] | Because you deserve one. | 因为你受得起 |
[41:13] | No. I’m just waiting to make sure you’re ok. | 不 我只是在等着确定你没事 |
[41:16] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:18] | Well, I’m gonna give you one anyway. | 不管怎样我还是要向你道歉 |
[41:20] | Dinah, I lied to you, and I’m sorry, | 黛娜 我欺骗了你 我很抱歉 |
[41:23] | but I’ll make you one more promise– | 但我要给你多一个承诺 |
[41:25] | there’ll be no more secrets between you and me. | 我俩之间不会再有秘密 |
[41:27] | No more secrets. | 不会再有秘密 |