时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After 5 years in Hell, I returned home | 在经历五年炼狱般的生活之后 我回到家乡 |
[00:04] | with only one goal– to save my city, | 只有一个目的 拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | but I couldn’t honor that commitment | 但是我没办法在兑现我对我儿子死去的母亲承诺的同时 |
[00:08] | and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, | 兼顾这个承诺 |
[00:11] | so I asked the best man I know to help. | 所以我要求我所认识的最优秀的人来帮助我 |
[00:13] | His name is John Diggle, | 他的名字是约翰·迪格尔 |
[00:15] | and he is the Green Arrow. | 他就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Pollard– she’s using last night’s disaster | 波拉德 她在利用昨晚的灾难 |
[00:22] | as a pretext to introduce her | 作为向议会引入 |
[00:24] | anti-vigilante legislation to the council. | 反义务警员法案的的借口 |
[00:26] | I am invoking chapter 9 of the city charter. | 我要调用城市宪章的第九章内容 |
[00:29] | That will convert councilwoman Pollard’s bill | 那会对波拉德议员的法案 |
[00:31] | to a citywide referendum. | 进行全市范围内的公投 |
[00:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:34] | To operate without interference. | 不受阻碍地行动 |
[00:36] | So you can keep killing people? | 好让你继续杀人 |
[00:38] | You don’t seem to know that this is a war. | 你似乎没意识到这是一场战争 |
[00:40] | The Intel that you gave me on my son Joe panned out, | 你给我的有关我儿子乔的情报有结果了 |
[00:44] | so I’m heading to Calgary. | 我要去卡尔加里 |
[00:45] | Good luck, Slade. | 祝你好运 斯莱德 |
[01:00] | Ms. Pollard. | 波拉德女士 |
[01:02] | Captain wanted you to see the latest CompStat. | 警监想让你看一下最近的计算机统计系统比照 |
[01:05] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 警督 |
[01:13] | Sniper! | 狙击手 |
[01:24] | Officer down. Code 3. | 警员受伤 |
[01:25] | All units respond. | 所有单位回应 |
[01:44] | Well, I’m just glad no one was seriously hurt. | 我很庆幸没人受重伤 |
[01:45] | How do you want to handle this? | 你想要怎么处理这件事 |
[01:47] | I’d like you to issue a statement on my behalf. | 我想要让你代表我发表一份声明 |
[01:49] | On your behalf? | 代表你 |
[01:50] | I have an old friend in town | 我有个老朋友来到市里 |
[01:52] | that needs my help, and I might not be back | 需要我的帮助 我可能要几个小时 |
[01:54] | in the office for a few hours. | 后才能回到办公室 |
[01:56] | Do we have any idea who the shooter was targeting? | 我们知道袭击者的目标是谁吗 |
[01:58] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查 |
[01:59] | Good. Um, be the mayor until I get back. | 很好 在我回来之前你就是市长 |
[02:02] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | No. It’s a figure of speech, | 不 那只是种说法 |
[02:05] | but j–just don’t make any laws while I’m out of the office, ok? | 别再我不在的时候制定什么法规 好嘛 |
[02:08] | Fine. | 好的 |
[02:10] | And don’t worry about the shooter. | 别担心那个枪手的事 |
[02:12] | We’re gonna nail his ass. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[02:14] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[02:18] | Sorry. That was work. | 抱歉 是工作上的事 |
[02:21] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[02:23] | I appreciate the meeting. | 感谢你赶来这里 |
[02:26] | You helped me find my son. | 你帮助我找到了我的儿子 |
[02:28] | Least I can is help you find Joe. | 帮你找到乔是我最起码能帮到你的事 |
[02:30] | He doesn’t go by that name anymore. | 他不叫那个名字了 |
[02:32] | Changed his name? | 他改名字了吗 |
[02:34] | It was his mother’s idea. | 那是他母亲的主意 |
[02:36] | Her maiden name. | 用了她的娘家姓 |
[02:39] | He goes by Kane now. | 他现在叫凯恩了 |
[02:41] | What happened to him? | 他发生什么事了 |
[02:43] | I tracked him to Calgary, | 我追踪他到了卡尔加里 |
[02:45] | but by then, he’d gone, | 但是等我到了那 他已经走了 |
[02:48] | so I followed him to Ibiza–heh– | 所以我又跟着他到了伊比萨岛 |
[02:51] | and then Mombassa. | 还有蒙巴萨 |
[02:53] | Mombassa? | 蒙巴萨 |
[02:56] | The kid took after his father. | 那个孩子继承了他父亲的衣钵 |
[02:59] | While we were stuck on Lian Yu, | 在我们困在炼狱岛的时候 |
[03:01] | he went out and joined the Australian Intelligence Service. | 他离开家加入了澳大利亚情报机构 |
[03:06] | Then a week ago in Kasnia, | 一周前在卡斯尼亚 |
[03:07] | a mission went south. | 一次行动出了岔子 |
[03:12] | Some locals caught him. | 当地人抓住了他 |
[03:14] | Supposedly, he didn’t have a fair trial, | 可想而知 他没有的得到公正的审判 |
[03:16] | and now he’s… | 现在他 |
[03:18] | serving a life sentence | 被判终身监禁 |
[03:21] | like a rat in a cage. | 像老鼠一样被关在笼子里 |
[03:26] | Ok, Slade. What do you need? | 斯莱德 你需要什么 |
[03:32] | I need you to help me find my son. | 我需要你帮助我找到我的儿子 |
[03:35] | Last we met, you told me | 我们上次见面的时候 你告诉我 |
[03:37] | that I couldn’t live in two worlds. | 我分身乏术 |
[03:39] | I’m not asking you to come back in. | 我不是要求你重操旧业 |
[03:42] | Strangely enough, what I need is diplomacy, | 尽管这样说很奇怪 但是我需要的是外交手段 |
[03:48] | which means I don’t want Green Arrow. | 这意味着我要的不是绿箭侠 |
[03:50] | I need Oliver Queen. | 我需要奥利弗·奎恩 |
[03:52] | For what? | 做什么 |
[03:53] | Can I ask you just to trust me | 我可以要求你 |
[03:55] | on this one, kid? | 在这件事上相信我一次吗 |
[03:57] | I’ve organized transport to Kasnia. | 我已经安排了前往卡斯尼亚的航班 |
[04:00] | Wheels up at 2200. | 晚上十点起飞 |
[04:03] | I’ll understand | 你如果不愿意 |
[04:04] | if you don’t want to join me… | 跟我走我能够理解 |
[04:10] | But if you do, I’ll meet you out front | 但是如果你愿意 九点钟 |
[04:13] | at 2100, ok, kid? | 我在外面等你 好吗 孩子 |
[04:22] | 十三年前 米尔福德峡湾 新西兰 | |
[04:27] | Ok. Bring the stuff over here. | 把那些东西搬过来 |
[04:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:34] | Hey. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:37] | It’s only tent poles. | 只是些帐篷杆 |
[04:40] | It’s not like we’re gonna stick around long enough to use them. | 反正我们待不久又用不上那些 |
[04:45] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[04:47] | You’re always leaving. | 你总是匆匆离开 |
[04:49] | Can’t believe we even made it this far. | 我都不敢相信我们现在能走这么远 |
[04:51] | Listen. You know that I work for Australian Airlines | 听着 你知道我为澳大利亚航空工作 |
[04:53] | and I have to travel, | 我得满世界跑 |
[04:55] | but I promise you this weekend | 但是我保证这个周末 |
[04:57] | it’s just about you and me, | 是只属于你和我的 |
[04:59] | father and son out in the wild. | 父子一起荒野历险 |
[05:04] | Come on. Go find some flat land | 来吧 我们去找块平地 |
[05:06] | and pitch your tent. | 把你的帐篷支起来 |
[05:18] | Got him. Well, I didn’t get him-get him, | 找到他了 我没有找到他在哪 |
[05:19] | but I identified him. | 我识别出他了 |
[05:21] | – Identified who? – Our sniper. | – 识别谁 – 我们的狙击手 |
[05:22] | Thought your T-spheres could track his visor. | 我想你的T型球可以追踪他的面具 |
[05:24] | Well, that was then. This is apparently now. | 那是之前的事了 很显然现在不行了 |
[05:27] | He must have hacked the tracer. | 他一定是黑了跟踪器 |
[05:29] | Or got a new visor. | 或者换了个新面具 |
[05:31] | It’s not like they sell them at Walmart, Felicity. | 这种东西超市里又不会有卖的 费利西蒂 |
[05:33] | Guys, update time. I think our vigilante’s back in town. | 大伙们 跟进时间 我想我们的义务警员又回到城里了 |
[05:35] | He’s the shooter? | 他就是枪手 |
[05:36] | I saw him coming out of the sniper’s nest. | 我看到他从狙击的建筑出来了 |
[05:37] | CSU’s here. Don’t know how much evidence | 法证人员来了 不知道我们还能 |
[05:40] | we’ll be able to pull. | 获得多少证据 |
[05:42] | Well, why don’t we work with what we have, | 我们不如从我们目前掌握的线索入手 |
[05:43] | mainly the vigilante seemed to be targeting | 主要是义务警员似乎以 |
[05:45] | councilwoman Pollard. | 波拉德议员为目标 |
[05:46] | “Seemed to be” being the operative word. | 似乎这个词很关键 |
[05:48] | Well, Pollard’s the one who’s championing | 波拉德拥护 |
[05:49] | the anti-vigilante bill. | 反义务警员法案的人 |
[05:51] | Seems like a guy named vigilante wouldn’t like her much. | 看起来这个叫做义务警员的人不会太喜欢她 |
[05:52] | Yeah, but martyr her? That would get this bill | 没错 但是牺牲掉她 那会让这个法案 |
[05:54] | passed faster than you could say “obstruction.” | 在你连反对都来不及说之前就通过 |
[05:56] | If it passes, I’m gonna have to consider | 如果通过了 我就得考虑 |
[05:58] | arresting myself. | 逮捕我自己了 |
[06:01] | Excuse me. What are you doing here? | 打扰一下 你在这做什么 |
[06:05] | You’re not SCPD. | 你又不是星城警局的人 |
[06:07] | No, he’s not, and this is not a federal case. | 没错 他不是 但这也不是联邦案件 |
[06:09] | Still doesn’t explain what John Diggle, | 这还是不能解释约翰·迪格尔 |
[06:11] | who works personal security for the mayor, | 负责市长安保工作的人怎么会 |
[06:12] | is doing at a crime scene. | 出现在犯罪现场 |
[06:14] | I have relevant experience, | 我有相关经验 |
[06:16] | and the mayor thought this could use a fresh set of eyes. | 市长认为这可以为案件提供一个新的角度 |
[06:18] | What type of experience? | 什么样的经验 |
[06:21] | Sniper. | 狙击方面 |
[06:23] | I don’t recall reading that in your military file. | 我不记得在你的军事档案里看到过你有担任狙击手的经历 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. Tell me again why | 不好意思 告诉我你 |
[06:27] | you’re reviewing my service jacket. | 看我的服役记录做什么 |
[06:28] | Mayor Queen didn’t mention he was under investigation. | 奎恩市长没跟你提过他在接受调查吗 |
[06:30] | Of course he did. It has nothing to do with that. | 他当然提了 这和那无关 |
[06:32] | But you’ve been working with him | 但那时你在过去的六年 |
[06:33] | for the past 6 years, | 都在与他合作 |
[06:35] | which makes us overdue for a chat. | 这就使得我们得好好谈谈 |
[06:39] | I could wait for a subpoena if you’d prefer. | 如果你想要的话我可以等传票 |
[06:41] | No. I’m an open book. | 不 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[06:43] | Step into my office. | 来我的办公室 |
[06:46] | Private conversation. | 私人谈话 |
[06:54] | William. | 威廉 |
[06:58] | How are those quadratic equations going? | 你那些二次方程做得怎么样啦 |
[07:01] | I hate them. | 我恨它们 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Those were the days. | 是啊 这个年纪就是这样 |
[07:04] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[07:06] | In his room. | 在他房间里 |
[07:11] | Do you remember when our biggest problem in life | 你还记得二次方程 |
[07:13] | was solving a quadratic equation? | 是我们生活中最大烦恼的时候吗 |
[07:15] | I mean, I never really worried about them, but no. | 我的意思是 我从没真正为它们烦恼过 |
[07:19] | Now we have metas crashing bachelorette parties, so–wow. | 现在我们碰到超能人类大闹单身派对 所以 |
[07:24] | Slade invited you on a romantic getaway? | 斯莱德邀请你去度一个浪漫的小假 |
[07:27] | – Something like that. – Where? | – 差不多吧 – 去哪 |
[07:29] | Don’t say Aruba. That’s our spot. | 别说是阿鲁巴岛 那是我们的专属 |
[07:31] | Kasnia. | 卡斯尼亚 |
[07:34] | His son is in some trouble. | 他儿子有麻烦了 |
[07:36] | The kind of trouble you need to get in more trouble to fix it? | 是需要你创造更多麻烦去解决的那种麻烦 |
[07:38] | Slade says that he has a diplomatic solution | 斯莱德说他有一个需要我市长的身份而不是 |
[07:42] | that requires my name and not me in a mask. | 以绿箭侠的身份的外交方案 |
[07:45] | I’m worried that if I don’t go, | 我担心如果我不去 |
[07:46] | he’ll take a more aggressive approach. | 他会采取一个更加激进的措施 |
[07:49] | So the empty bag, is that second thoughts | 所以这个空包 意味着你不想去了 |
[07:52] | or can’t decide what t-shirt to pack? | 还是你不知道该带哪件衣服好 |
[07:57] | Because I’m out. | 因为我退出了 |
[07:59] | I made a promise to my son, | 我跟我儿子保证过 |
[08:00] | and I’m out. | 我退出了那种生活 |
[08:02] | It sounds like you made a promise to Slade, too. | 听起来你也向斯莱德承诺了 |
[08:04] | You think I should go? | 你觉得我应该去 |
[08:06] | It’s not like you’re going back to your old life. | 这不意味着你要回到原来的生活中去 |
[08:09] | I wanted you to tell me not to go. | 我想让你跟我说不要去 |
[08:11] | Look. Slade is not my favorite person, | 听着 斯莱德不是我最喜欢的家伙 |
[08:13] | but, I mean, it’s not about Slade. | 但是 我的意思是 这不是为了斯莱德 |
[08:18] | – It’s about his son. – Yeah. | – 是为了他的儿子 – 是的 |
[08:21] | If you don’t go, you’re just gonna beat yourself up about it. | 如果你不去 你会因此自责好久 |
[08:23] | If–when it veers from diplomacy | 如果 外交手段失败了 |
[08:25] | and I have to break my promise to William, | 就得打破我和威廉的承诺 |
[08:26] | I will beat myself up over that, too. | 我会更加自责 |
[08:29] | Don’t tell William what you’re doing. | 别告诉威廉你要干什么 |
[08:30] | – What? – Spare him the details | – 什么 – 别和他说关于 |
[08:32] | of, you know, Slade being…Slade | 你知道的 斯莱德的细节 |
[08:35] | and tell him that you’re helping a friend. | 告诉他你去帮一个朋友的忙 |
[08:39] | He’ll understand that. | 他会理解的 |
[08:41] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 你确定 – 当然 我确定 |
[08:44] | He’s his father’s son. | 他是你儿子 |
[09:08] | How long’s this flight? | 这趟航班要花多长时间 |
[09:13] | It’s about 12 hours. | 大约十二小时 |
[09:17] | Thanks for coming, kid. | 谢谢你来帮我 孩子 |
[09:19] | Let’s go get your boy. | 我们去救你儿子吧 |
[09:42] | SCPD! | 警察 |
[09:58] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[10:12] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[10:30] | Got your 911. Is everything ok? | 收到你的报警了 还好吗 |
[10:32] | Look at her face. That is not an ok face. | 看她的脸色 可不像没事 |
[10:37] | Dinah? | 黛娜 |
[10:40] | Vigilante made another move | 义务警员今晚又对 |
[10:42] | on councilwoman Pollard tonight. | 波拉德女议员采取了行动 |
[10:45] | I almost got him. | 我差点抓住他 |
[10:46] | It’s cool, D. | 没事的 黛 |
[10:48] | We’ll nail that bastard. | 我们会抓到那混蛋的 |
[10:50] | I hit him with my cry. | 我嚎叫时击中了他 |
[10:53] | I shattered his visor, | 粉碎了他的面罩 |
[10:55] | and he–he took off his mask. | 他把面罩取下了 |
[10:59] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的脸 |
[11:00] | Can you I.D. him? | 你能认出他是谁吗 |
[11:02] | His name is Vincent Sobel. | 他叫文森特·索贝尔 |
[11:07] | He’s my old partner. | 他是我以前的搭档 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. When you say partner, | 很抱歉 你说搭档 |
[11:11] | do you mean partner, or do you mean “partner”? | 是说工作的搭档 还是伴侣 |
[11:14] | – Both. – Now I’m confused. | – 两个都是 – 那我就不懂了 |
[11:16] | Dinah, I thought you said your partner died in the line. | 黛娜 我记得你说你的搭档死了 |
[11:18] | He was shot in the head right in front of me. | 他头部中了一枪 就在我眼前 |
[11:32] | Ok. Well, I know you believe you saw what you saw tonight, | 好吧 我知道你相信自己今晚看到的 |
[11:35] | but it was night and probably dark. | 但是是在晚上而且很黑 |
[11:38] | It was him, Felicity. | 是他 费利西蒂 |
[11:41] | It was Vincent. I know it. | 是文森特 我知道的 |
[11:44] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[11:46] | Dinah, this doesn’t change anything. | 黛娜 这不能改变任何事 |
[11:48] | We have to find him before he hurts anyone else. | 我们得在他伤害别人之前找到他 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[11:53] | Where are you with, the, uh, | 你在约翰找到的弹壳上 |
[11:54] | shell casing John found? | 有没有发现什么 |
[11:55] | The casing appears to be magnetized. | 弹壳似乎被磁化了 |
[11:57] | – Bullets aren’t magnetic. – They can be if they’re | – 子弹不应该被磁化 – 如果在强磁场下储存 |
[11:59] | stored in an environment | 这些子弹 |
[12:00] | with a strong magnetic field. | 有可能被磁化 |
[12:07] | You think it’s something you can trace? | 你觉得能有追踪的线索吗 |
[12:08] | I like your optimism. | 我喜欢你的乐观 |
[12:10] | It’s not optimism, Felicity. | 这不是乐观 费利西蒂 |
[12:12] | It’s faith. | 是信赖 |
[12:15] | Dinah said that you had a chat | 黛娜说你和我们的 |
[12:17] | with our FBI BFF. | 联邦调查员朋友谈了谈 |
[12:18] | Yes. She was tough, | 没错 她很强硬 |
[12:20] | but I pushed back pretty hard. | 不过我也没有示弱 |
[12:22] | Think we put that to bed. | 我想我们把这个问题解决了 |
[12:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:29] | Special agent Watson. | 特别探员沃森 |
[12:31] | Yes. Sure. I can come by tomorrow. No problem. | 好的 当然 我明天可以去 没问题 |
[12:34] | All right. See you then. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[12:36] | Definitely not put to bed. | 绝对没解决 |
[12:40] | So where’s your point of contact? | 你的线人在哪 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. His name’s Nylander. | 我不知道 他叫尼兰德 |
[12:46] | Foreign associate of mine from back in the service days. | 在我服役的时候是我的国外联系人 |
[12:49] | He’s a bit of a jackass and never on time. | 他有点混蛋而且从不准时 |
[12:51] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么坏吧 |
[12:54] | Slade Wilson, the Terminator. | 斯莱德·威尔逊 终结者 |
[12:58] | I haven’t heard that name in a while. | 好久没人这么叫我了 |
[13:01] | See you’re running later than usual. | 你比以往迟到的还厉害 |
[13:03] | Yeah. I was with a girl. | 是啊 我和一个女孩一起来着 |
[13:04] | Forget about it. Look at you. | 别说那些啦 看看你 |
[13:07] | Mirakuru did you wonders, huh? | 超级士兵血清把你调养的不错嘛 |
[13:10] | What? You’re not sensitive | 什么 你不会 |
[13:11] | about that skit, are you? | 对这个小笑话这么敏感吧 |
[13:13] | You were quite the madman, I hear. | 你还真是狂人 我听说 |
[13:16] | You promised me something. Did you bring it, | 你答应过我 你带来了么 |
[13:18] | or did I waste my time traveling 7,000 miles | 还是我飞了七千英里 |
[13:21] | for you to screw with me? | 就为了来让你戏弄我 |
[13:23] | Truth be told, | 说句实话 |
[13:25] | I’m glad you got your marbles back. | 我很高兴你的理智回来了 |
[13:30] | So who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[13:32] | He’s a friend of mine. Don’t worry about him. | 他是我的一个朋友 不用担心他 |
[13:34] | With you, I always worry. | 和你一起 我总是担心 |
[13:38] | This should work. Thank you. | 这些应该管用 谢谢你 |
[13:41] | That’s it? Just “thank you”? | 就这样 就一句谢谢 |
[13:42] | No extravagant dinner, no pints? | 没有奢华的晚餐 没有酒 |
[13:45] | Maybe next time when my son isn’t rotting | 也许下次我儿子没被 |
[13:47] | in a third-world prison. | 绑架到第三世界监狱的时候再说吧 |
[13:50] | He’s lucky to have you as a father. | 他有你这样的爸爸很幸运 |
[13:53] | My son wouldn’t be in this mess | 如果我不是他爸爸 |
[13:54] | if anybody else was his father. | 他也不会陷入这种困境 |
[13:57] | Just be careful, Kamrat. | 小心些 伙计 |
[13:59] | Your boy was snooping around some private-op mercenaries, | 你儿子之前在调查一些私人雇佣军 |
[14:02] | Not so nice guys. | 不是什么和善的人 |
[14:08] | Under certain circumstances, | 在某些情况下 |
[14:10] | I’m not so nice a guy. | 我也不是什么好人 |
[14:19] | Not so big into decoration, are you? | 你不是很喜欢装饰 是不是 |
[14:22] | I’m less enthusiastic for people wasting my time. | 我对浪费我时间的人没什么热情 |
[14:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | You’re seeing Oliver Queen again. | 你又和奥列弗·奎恩约会了 |
[14:27] | Yeah. These new prescription glasses | 是的 我对新验光眼镜 |
[14:29] | are really working wonders. | 看得特别清楚 |
[14:32] | It was just a little… | 就是个关于 |
[14:34] | FBI interrogation humor, you know? | 联邦调查局审讯的小笑话 |
[14:36] | You’re Mr. Queen’s alibi for certain evenings | 你是奎恩先生在绿箭侠出现的 |
[14:38] | where the Green Arrow was active. | 那几晚的不在场证人是吧 |
[14:40] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说的话 |
[14:41] | My point is are you prepared to testify under oath | 我的重点是 在你充分了解作伪证的严重后果下 |
[14:43] | under the pains and penalties of perjury | 你是否做好准备立誓说真话 |
[14:45] | in support of those alibis? | 来支持那些不在场证据 |
[14:47] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:49] | 100%. Super-ready. | 百分百的 准备的不能再充分了 |
[14:54] | 来电:科提斯 找到黛娜前男友制造子弹的地点了 | |
[14:57] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. I’m just late for a coffee date, | 恩 我就是约了人喝咖啡快迟到了 |
[15:04] | so I’d like to… | 所以我想 |
[15:06] | – Go? – Go. | – 先走吗 – 对 |
[15:09] | Thank you. This was pleasant. | 谢谢 非常愉快的谈话 |
[15:16] | I call this play Liberty watch. | 我管这出戏码叫做自由守望 |
[15:19] | A famous American mayor comes to small, war-torn Kasnia | 一位著名的美国市长来到保守战争摧残的卡斯尼亚这么一个小地方 |
[15:22] | to fight for the release of a man who has been wrongfully accused. | 去为了一个被错误指控的人寻求正义 |
[15:26] | That’s very clever. | 这很明智 |
[15:28] | Like I said, it’s a diplomatic solution. | 就像我说的 这是一种外交手段 |
[15:30] | Well, Slade, still, I don’t think that | 斯莱德 我不确定我们跟他们一起 |
[15:32] | they’re gonna free your son just because I give them a photo op. | 拍个照他们就会还你儿子自由 |
[15:35] | Well, the photo op is just to gain entry. | 拍照只是开始 |
[15:38] | Of course they’ll need a reason to release him, | 当然他们还需要一个理由来释放他 |
[15:41] | and here are 50,000. | 这里是五万美金 |
[15:45] | Assuming this works, where do we meet? | 假设这能成功 我们在哪里见面 |
[15:48] | When you pick up Joe, go straight to the airport. | 当你接到乔以后 直接去机场 |
[15:52] | Here is an alias passport for him | 这是他的化名护照 |
[15:54] | and tickets for you both to London. | 和你们俩去伦敦的飞机票 |
[16:02] | You’re not even gonna see him? | 你都不要见他一面吗 |
[16:06] | I need you to promise me | 我需要你向我保证 |
[16:07] | that you won’t tell him I helped. | 不告诉他我参与其中 |
[16:09] | No. I’m not gonna lie to your son. | 不 我才不要对你的儿子说谎 |
[16:11] | It’s better this way. | 这样对他更好 |
[16:14] | For him or for you? | 对他还是对你 |
[16:17] | Wait. Are you– | 等等 你是不是 |
[16:18] | are you afraid that he’s gonna see you | 你是不是担心 |
[16:21] | as Deathstroke and not the man you were, | 他看到你现在变成了丧钟一般可怕 |
[16:24] | the–the man I think you are now? | 而不是本来我想象中你的模样 |
[16:28] | I gave up my right to be his father | 当我放弃光明投入黑暗的那一刻 |
[16:31] | when I stepped out of the light into the shadows | 我就变成了今天一般的怪物 |
[16:36] | and became this monster. | 就失去了做他父亲的权利 |
[16:39] | Your son will forgive you | 你的儿子会原谅你的 |
[16:41] | the way that my son forgave me. | 就像我儿子原谅我一样 |
[16:44] | Joe knew that I was coming to look for him, | 乔知道我要去找他 |
[16:46] | so he contacted his mother, | 所以他联系了他母亲 |
[16:49] | and she sent me a message to stay away. | 她给我发了信息让我远离他 |
[16:55] | You got your second chance, kid, | 你得到了第二次做父亲的机会 孩子 |
[16:58] | and I’m happy for you. | 我替你开心 |
[17:03] | Some fathers aren’t that lucky. | 有些父亲则没有那么幸运 |
[17:14] | So tell me this is not the freshest fish | 告诉我这是你吃过 |
[17:16] | that somebody’s cooked for you. | 别人给你做的最新鲜的鱼了 |
[17:17] | I don’t even like fish. | 我都不喜欢吃鱼 |
[17:20] | Not all fish are the same. | 不是所有的鱼都是一样的 |
[17:22] | Trust me, kid. | 相信我 孩子 |
[17:28] | Are you really a pilot? | 你真的是一个飞行员吗 |
[17:31] | – Of course I am. – Stop lying. | – 当然是 – 别撒谎了 |
[17:34] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[17:36] | We never get free trips. | 我们从没得到过免费的旅行啊 |
[17:38] | My friend Nick’s dad flies for Ferris Air. | 我朋友尼克的爸爸是费里斯航空的飞行员 |
[17:42] | They get free trips all the time. | 他们常常能得到免费旅行 |
[17:55] | Unfortunately, I work for a cheaper airline | 很不幸 我为一家比较廉价的航空公司工作 |
[17:58] | that doesn’t allow for free vacations. | 他们不提供免费假期 |
[18:02] | Whatever. I’m not hungry. | 随便吧 我不饿 |
[18:11] | Don’t walk too far. | 别走太远 |
[18:20] | “未知收件人 发现目标” | |
[18:24] | This place used to house MRI machines. | 这地方原来是用来放核磁共振仪器的 |
[18:26] | We’re in the right place. | 那我们来对地方了 |
[18:28] | That’s all that matters. | 这就是关键 |
[18:29] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉朋友们 我来晚了 |
[18:31] | – How was it with Watson? – Terrifying. | – 跟沃森谈的怎么样 – 吓死人了 |
[18:33] | We knew she was planning a case against Oliver, | 我们知道她准备着手立案针对奥利弗 |
[18:35] | but I’m starting to think her net is widening to include us. | 但我又开始想她是不是在扩大范围想要把我们也包括进去 |
[18:38] | She hasn’t contacted me yet. | 她还没联系我 |
[18:40] | Wait. Why hasn’t she? | 等等 为什么还没联系你 |
[18:41] | How about we not worry about this | 我们现在还在一个变态杀手的老巢里呢 |
[18:43] | – while we’re in the lair of a psycho killer? – Sorry. | – 不如我们先别担心这个了好吗 – 抱歉 |
[18:46] | Here. | 找到了 |
[18:52] | There’s enough ordnance here for a small war. | 这里有足够的军火可以开始一场小型战争了 |
[18:54] | You don’t need this many bullets for one councilwoman. | 对付一个女议员不需要这么多子弹 |
[18:58] | When you called Vince a psycho killer, | 当你称呼文斯为变态杀手的时候 |
[19:00] | you weren’t wrong. | 你没说错 |
[19:10] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[19:12] | Thank you for taking the time. | 感谢您抽出时间来见我 |
[19:14] | It is not every day I meet celebrity. | 能见到名人的机会太难得了 |
[19:15] | – I’m not famous. – I saw you on news once. | – 我不是什么名人 – 我在新闻上看到你一次 |
[19:18] | You punched a man with camera. Heh. | 你用相机打了一个人 |
[19:20] | Yeah. I sure did. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:22] | They also say you are quite good with bow and arrow. | 他们说你也非常善于用弓箭 |
[19:26] | Oh, don’t believe everything that you see on TV. | 电视上的东西不能全信 |
[19:29] | Ok, ok. | 好的 |
[19:31] | I understand you’re with organization in hopes– | 我知道你现在在和组织合作 |
[19:34] | To request the release of one of your prisoners– | 希望能申请释放你的一位囚犯 |
[19:37] | Kane Wolfman. | 凯恩·沃夫曼 |
[19:41] | I wish you’d come earlier. | 你要是早来一点就好了 |
[19:58] | What are you doing back here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[20:03] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[20:07] | Uh…There was a–a fight | 有人在监狱操场打起来了 |
[20:11] | in the prison yard that Joe tried to break up. | 乔去劝架 |
[20:19] | Someone pushed, and he hit his head. | 有人推了他一下 他撞到了头 |
[20:23] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[20:34] | He never knew. | 他永远也不知道 |
[20:37] | Never knew what? | 知道什么 |
[20:44] | That I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[20:46] | Sure he did, Slade. | 他当然知道 斯莱德 |
[20:48] | I don’t remember the last time… | 我都不记得我最后一次 |
[20:52] | When I told him. | 跟他说我爱你了 |
[20:54] | Well, you were his father. | 你是他父亲 |
[20:56] | Trust me, he knew. | 相信我 他知道的 |
[21:02] | I should have come with you to the prison. | 我应该跟你一起去监狱的 |
[21:07] | I know it wouldn’t have made any difference, | 我知道虽然不会有什么区别 |
[21:08] | but…at least I could have seen him, | 但我至少可以见到他 |
[21:14] | said good-bye. | 可以跟他道别 |
[21:18] | We still can. | 我们现在也可以 |
[21:23] | You can still say good-bye. | 你仍然可以跟他道别 |
[21:33] | Joe! | 乔 |
[21:34] | Good catch. | 接的蛮准 |
[21:36] | Come on. We’re not here to mope around. | 好好的 我们不是来不开心的 |
[21:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:48] | Could you take a photo of my son and I? | 你能帮我跟我儿子拍张照吗 |
[21:50] | Sure. | 可以 |
[22:00] | – I’m Slade. – Darryl. Nice to meet you. | – 我是斯莱德 – 达瑞尔 很高兴见到你 |
[22:02] | – This is my son Joe. – Hey, Joe. | – 这是我儿子乔 – 你好 乔 |
[22:04] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:07] | Come on. | 好了 |
[22:19] | Don’t burn yourself out, Dinah. | 别把自己搞得精疲力尽了 黛娜 |
[22:22] | We need you for the long haul, remember? | 我们还有长远的的打算呢 记得吗 |
[22:24] | There is no long haul. | 没有什么长远的打算 |
[22:26] | We’re putting this bastard down. | 我们要把这个混蛋扳倒 |
[22:28] | Dinah, this bastard was your partner | 黛娜 这个混蛋曾经 |
[22:29] | and your boyfriend. | 是你的搭档和你的男友 |
[22:30] | I don’t need you to remind me of that, thanks. | 多谢 我不需要你提醒我 |
[22:32] | No, you don’t need me | 对 你不需要我 |
[22:34] | to remind you of that, | 提醒你 |
[22:35] | but you do need someone to point out the fact | 但你确实需要有个人直言不讳的告诉你 |
[22:37] | that perhaps a part of you | 或许你内心有一部分 |
[22:39] | should be happy to have him back. | 是开心他能够回来的 |
[22:40] | John, when Vince died, I did | 约翰 文斯死的时候 |
[22:42] | my absolute best to kill myself. | 我用尽了全力抹灭我自己 |
[22:45] | I became somebody I didn’t even recognize– | 我变成了我自己都认不得的人 |
[22:48] | to avenge somebody | 去报复一个 |
[22:49] | who I don’t even recognize anymore, | 我都不再认识的人 |
[22:51] | somebody who kills innocent people. | 一个杀了无辜百姓的人 |
[22:52] | You and Vince went through something horrific. | 你和文斯经历了一些可怕的事情 |
[22:54] | You did some things you regret. | 你做了一些让自己后悔的事情 |
[22:56] | Maybe there’s a part of you that’s putting that on him. | 也许你内心深处将那些事情强加于他 |
[22:58] | John, he’s a psychopath. | 约翰 他是个精神病 |
[23:00] | Doesn’t change the fact that he’s someone | 但这也无法改变他需要帮助的事实 |
[23:01] | who needs help, Dinah, just like you did. | 黛娜 就像你一样 |
[23:05] | Sorry to interrupt, but we’ve got two new problems. | 抱歉打扰了 但是我们出了两个新问题 |
[23:10] | Pollard’s headed over to do a sit-down at channel 52 | 波拉德准备去52频道接受 |
[23:12] | to talk about the anti-vigilante referendum. | 有关反义务警员公投的访谈 |
[23:14] | Wait. No. That station’s not secure. | 等等 那里没有警戒 |
[23:16] | SCPD cannot protect her there. | 星城警局无法保护她 |
[23:17] | That’s why I said we’ve got a problem. | 所以我说我们有问题了 |
[23:19] | What’s the second one? | 第二个问题是什么 |
[23:20] | Agent Watson subpoenaed me. | 沃森探员传唤我 |
[23:21] | I got to go, right? | 我得去 是吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah. That’s usually what a subpoena means– | 是啊 传唤的通常都意味着 |
[23:24] | you have to go. | 你必须得去 |
[23:25] | Well, I’m gonna head to the news station, | 我要去一趟电视台 |
[23:27] | see if I can give Pollard some extra protection. | 看看能否给波拉德提供些额外的保护 |
[23:28] | Dinah, if Vince tries anything– | 黛娜 如果文斯试图做什么 |
[23:30] | I know, John. I’ve got it. | 我知道的 约翰 我明白 |
[23:35] | Mr. Queen, I was not expecting a return visit. | 奎恩先生 没想到你还会回来 |
[23:42] | Uh, warden, this is Kane Wolfman’s father. | 沃登 这位是凯恩·沃夫曼的父亲 |
[23:46] | He wishes to see his son’s body. | 他想看看自己儿子的尸体 |
[23:48] | I am afraid that won’t be possible. | 我恐怕办不到 |
[23:51] | Why? You said he passed only days ago. | 为什么 你说过他几天前刚去世的 |
[23:54] | – Yes, but– – Warden, where’s the body? | – 是的 不过 – 沃登 尸体在哪 |
[23:57] | It is no longer in my possession. | 已经不在我这了 |
[24:01] | Then where is my son’s body? | 那我儿子的尸体去哪了 |
[24:03] | Hey, hey. Easy, easy. | 放松 别紧张 |
[24:09] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[24:12] | Do you want me to contact Liberty watch? | 你想让我联系和平守望吗 |
[24:13] | Do you want me to cause an international incident? | 还是你想要我引发一场国际事件 |
[24:15] | Because I am prepared to do both. | 我已经做好了两手准备 |
[24:16] | The situation is complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[24:18] | Then uncomplicate it! | 那就简单点说 |
[24:23] | Trust me on this one. | 信我一次 |
[24:25] | Don’t make this man angry. | 别把这个男人惹火了 |
[24:31] | They are called the Jackals, | 他们被称为豺狼 |
[24:34] | the men your son investigated. | 就是你儿子调查的那些人 |
[24:37] | When they discovered his arrest, | 在他们发现他被捕后 |
[24:38] | which was merely him being in wrong place at wrong time, | 他只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[24:42] | they broke into prison, take him. | 他们闯进了监狱 带走了他 |
[24:44] | Why did they take him? | 他们为什么要带走他 |
[24:46] | Torture. Your son is spy. | 刑讯逼供 你儿子是个间谍 |
[24:49] | In his head, secrets worth millions. | 他脑中的秘密价值连城 |
[24:53] | They threatened reprisal on my family | 他们威胁我如果把这件事说出来 |
[24:55] | if I spoke about it. | 他们就会报复我的家人 |
[24:58] | Slade, Slade. | 斯莱德 斯莱德 |
[25:00] | When the Jackals took my son, | 豺狼带走我儿子时 |
[25:01] | they didn’t count on who his father was. | 他们没考虑过他父亲是谁 |
[25:11] | Ok. Every single person in that line is I.D.ed twice. | 好 那里的每个人都要被进行两次身份检查 |
[25:13] | You got it? I don’t care if it’s your mother, | 懂吗 我不管对方是你的母亲或是谁 |
[25:15] | and I want two officers at every emergency exit, | 另外每个紧急出口都要安排两名警察 |
[25:17] | and I need somebody to move this car. | 还有找个人把这台车挪走 |
[25:21] | Lieutenant Drake, good to see you again. | 德雷克警督 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:27] | 嘿奥利弗 我入侵了我能想到的所有的情报数据库结果 | |
[25:31] | All right. We’re nearly ready to move | 好吧 我们马上就能准备好 |
[25:32] | on the news station. | 前往电视台 |
[25:33] | Dinah’s already on site. | 黛娜已经就位 |
[25:35] | Copy . | 收到 |
[25:37] | E-mailing Oliver? | 你在给奥利弗发邮件 |
[25:39] | Yeah. I’m just sending Oliver some info he asked me for, | 嗯 我在给奥利弗发一些他问过我的信息 |
[25:41] | you know, for his adventures with Slade. | 你知道的 关于他和斯莱德的冒险 |
[25:45] | Are you having as much trouble with Oliver | 你是不是和我一样 |
[25:46] | working with Slade as I am? | 无法接受奥利弗和斯莱德一起工作 |
[25:47] | No. I’m having a lot more. | 不 我比你更无法接受 |
[25:50] | Rationally, I know that it was the Mirakuru | 理性地说 我知道是米拉库鲁 |
[25:53] | that make him a jerk, but… | 把他变成了个混蛋 但是 |
[25:55] | But he wasn’t on Mirakuru | 但他在炼狱抛下我们的时候 |
[25:56] | when he left us on Lian Yu. | 他没注射米拉库鲁 |
[25:58] | – Exactly. – It’s ironic that Oliver | – 没错 – 讽刺的是 奥利弗 |
[25:59] | has more honor than the man he’s helping. | 比受到他帮助的那个人更有信誉 |
[26:01] | “Ironic” isn’t the word I would use. | 我可不会把这种事形容为讽刺 |
[26:04] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:05] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that– | 要是每次听到这句话我都能得到五美分的话 |
[26:07] | Listen. I’m gonna need you to stand down, ok? | 听着 我需要你们退出 好吗 |
[26:08] | Do not come here. | 别来这里 |
[26:10] | Dinah, we’re not standing down. | 黛娜 我们才不会退出 |
[26:11] | We’re not leaving you out there alone. | 我们不会把你一个人扔在那 |
[26:13] | Well, I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[26:15] | Agent Watson is here, and she brought friends. | 沃森探员在这 她还带了人过来 |
[26:17] | She’s hoping the Green Arrow will show up. | 她正等着绿箭侠现身呢 |
[26:19] | Look. You guys stay put, ok? | 你们原地待命 好吗 |
[26:20] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[26:28] | I asked Felicity for any Intel | 我问过了费莉希蒂 |
[26:30] | she could find on the Jackals. | 看她能不能在豺狼那发现什么情报 |
[26:32] | She hacked the databases of every major intelligence agency | 她入侵了全世界所有主要情报机构的 |
[26:34] | in the world. | 数据库 |
[26:36] | And what did she find? | 她发现了什么 |
[26:37] | Nothing. These guys are ghosts. | 一无所获 这些人就像幽灵一样 |
[26:40] | Well, that’s no help. | 这可没什么帮助 |
[26:42] | This is. Using closed circuit cameras | 看这个 她使用监狱和周边地区的 |
[26:44] | in the prison and surrounding areas, | 闭路摄像头 |
[26:45] | she got their escape route, | 找到了他们的逃离路线 |
[26:47] | the license plates, and then using | 还有车牌 然后使用 |
[26:48] | keyhole satellite technology… | 锁眼卫星技术 |
[26:50] | She tracked them to one location. | 她追踪到他们抵达了一处地点 |
[26:52] | – Yes, she’s did. – She’s brilliant, | – 是的 – 她很有才华 |
[26:53] | so how did you get her? | 你怎么得到她的 |
[26:55] | Ask myself that every day. | 我每天都这么问自己 |
[27:01] | What’s in there for me? | 这里面的东西有我能用的吗 |
[27:03] | Nothing. I promised you your only part in this was talking. | 没有 我和你保证过 你要做的只是讲话 |
[27:06] | Circumstances have changed. | 情况已经发生了变化 |
[27:08] | Not for you. | 对于你不是 |
[27:10] | You’ve got your feet planted in one world, | 你已经在另一个世界里扎下根了 |
[27:12] | and you should keep them there. | 不要再掺合进来 |
[27:13] | Slade, these Jackals are the best of the worst, | 斯莱德 这些豺狼是穷凶极恶之人 |
[27:16] | all right? | 对吗 |
[27:17] | They are stone-cold killers. | 他们是铁石心肠的杀手 |
[27:19] | What do you think I am? | 那你觉得我是什么 |
[27:21] | I think that you’re outnumbered, | 我觉得你是寡不敌众 |
[27:22] | and quite frankly, | 而且坦白说 |
[27:24] | I think that you’re out of practice, | 我觉得你已经生疏了 |
[27:26] | and I am not letting you do this alo–no. | 我不会让你一个人去做这件事 |
[27:38] | Alone is what I do best, kid. | 我最擅长的就是独自面对 孩子 |
[27:43] | Go ahead. Tell me the truth. | 来吧 告诉我实话 |
[27:58] | Not bad. | 挺不错的 |
[28:10] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去下厕所 |
[28:13] | I’ll be back soon. | 很快回来 |
[28:25] | You are Xien Ming, an agent | 你是谢明 人民共和国 |
[28:27] | for the ministry of defense, People’s Republic. | 国防部的一名特工 |
[28:30] | I am looking for an agent who you black bagged | 我在找一位你要追杀的 |
[28:33] | called Yao Fei. | 叫做姚飞的特工 |
[28:35] | You have 10 seconds to tell me where he is. | 我给你10秒钟告诉我 他在哪 |
[28:39] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[28:59] | Hey. He’s with me. Excuse me. He is with me. | 他是和我一起的 抱歉 他是和我一起的 |
[29:01] | Let him through. | 让他进来 |
[29:04] | You guys make sure that perimeter is secure | 你们要确保那边的边界 |
[29:05] | over on the side there. | 的警戒 |
[29:07] | I thought I told you to stand down. | 我以为我告诉过你得退出 |
[29:09] | Well, don’t worry. I left the hoodie at home. | 别担心 我把连帽衫放在家里了 |
[29:11] | Well, then what are you doing here, John? | 那你来这干嘛 约翰 |
[29:13] | I told you I got it. | 我说过了这里交给我 |
[29:15] | Then I realized | 后来我意识到 |
[29:16] | you’re not exactly in your right head. | 你并没有好好用你的右脑思考 |
[29:18] | My head is fine, thank you. | 我的脑子没问题 谢谢你啊 |
[29:20] | Your little pep talk really got through to me. | 你这番动员演讲对我真的很有用 |
[29:22] | Dinah, you’re a lousy liar. | 黛娜 你的说谎技术很差 |
[29:33] | He didn’t always make bullets. | 他不全是在制造子弹 |
[29:36] | Vince. He used to make this matchbox art | 文斯 他以前都会把一支小小的纸玫瑰 |
[29:41] | with a tiny, little paper rose on the inside. | 放在这个火柴盒艺术中 |
[29:47] | He made me one the morning Sonos found out | 在搜诺斯发现我们是卧底的那个早晨 |
[29:49] | we were undercover. | 他给我做了一个 |
[29:52] | There is nothing left of that man anymore, John. | 那个男人已经毫无人性了 约翰 |
[29:56] | Dinah, earlier this year when he attacked Oliver’s limo, | 黛娜 今年早些时候 他袭击了奥利弗的豪车 |
[29:59] | he had the chance to kill you, and he didn’t. | 他本有机会杀掉你 但他没有 |
[30:01] | – Your point? – My point is that maybe | – 你想说什么 – 我想说的是 |
[30:03] | there’s something left of the man you used to love. | 也许你曾爱过的那个人还残留着些许良知 |
[30:06] | If there isn’t, | 如果他不是你说的那样 |
[30:09] | I’m gonna put him down, | 我会亲手杀了他 |
[30:11] | and this time, he’ll stay dead. | 而且这一次 他会彻底死掉 |
[30:14] | Dinah, will you just– | 黛娜 你能不能 |
[30:16] | You better get out of here before Watson sees you. | 你最好在被沃森看见之前离开这 |
[30:25] | Good evening. I’m Jane Woods, | 晚上好 我是简·伍兹 |
[30:26] | sitting tonight with Ms. Emily Pollard. | 今晚坐在我身旁的是艾米丽·波拉德女士 |
[30:28] | Welcome, councilwoman Pollard. | 欢迎 波拉德议员 |
[30:30] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[30:36] | Status? | 情况如何 |
[30:37] | Pretty quiet, Lieutenant. | 非常安静 中尉 |
[30:38] | Place is locked tight. | 这里已经被封锁了 |
[30:41] | He’s not getting in here. | 他是进不来的 |
[30:49] | What we need is legislation to deter | 我们需要的是立法去制止 |
[30:52] | others from joining this vigilante movement in the future. | 以后还有其他人从事义务警员活动 |
[30:55] | We need to take those vigilantes off the streets. | 我们得让那些义务警员离开街道 |
[30:58] | You don’t think they serve a role? | 你不觉得他们在保护社会吗 |
[30:59] | Cops serve that role. | 那是警察的责任 |
[31:01] | Department’s been full of corrupt cops in the past, | 在过去 政府部门里全是腐败的警察 |
[31:03] | and on top of that, we’re short-handed. | 另外 我们人手不足 |
[31:05] | All I know, Lieutenant, is that if people | 警督 我所知道的是 |
[31:08] | take the law into their own hands, | 人们有没有把法律掌握在自己的手里 |
[31:10] | we’ve got anarchy. | 我们就是无政府状态了 |
[31:32] | Don’t move, and it’ll be quick. | 别动 我会很快了解你的 |
[31:34] | Killing me won’t prevent the referendum from passing. | 杀了我你也没法阻止法案的通过 |
[31:37] | If anything, it will make sure it does. | 如果要说会有什么影响的话 那会确保法案的通过 |
[31:39] | But there will be one less corrupt politician. | 但会少一个腐败的政治家 |
[31:45] | Run! | 跑 |
[31:49] | Let’s talk, Vince. Just talk. | 我们谈谈 文斯 就说几句 |
[31:53] | Freeze! Get down on the floor! | 别动 趴在地上 |
[31:57] | You have 3 seconds. | 你有3秒的时间 |
[31:58] | Easy. | 放松 |
[31:59] | 1 2 1…2… | |
[32:02] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[32:03] | 3 3. | |
[32:14] | Call an ambulance. Do it now! | 叫救护车 快 |
[32:36] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:40] | You’re not the only one dark matter did something to. | 你不是唯一一个受到暗物质影响的人 |
[32:48] | Everything heals now. | 所有的伤都好了 |
[32:50] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[32:54] | You let me believe it for 4 years, Vince. | 你让我这么以为了4年 文斯 |
[32:56] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t let myself be– | 抱歉 我不能让自己 |
[33:00] | Human? | 有人性吗 |
[33:01] | Distracted. | 分心 |
[33:03] | Distracted? From what? | 分心 从什么上分心 |
[33:05] | My mission. | 我的任务 |
[33:08] | We were cops for 10 years. | 我们当了10年警察 |
[33:11] | What did we ever accomplish? | 我们曾经做到过什么 |
[33:14] | A lot. | 一大堆事 |
[33:15] | Not enough, not nearly enough. | 还不够 还远远不够 |
[33:24] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[33:27] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你迷失了 |
[33:28] | I’m not the only one wearing a mask. | 我不是唯一一个戴面具的 |
[33:34] | The police are coming and the FBI. | 警察和联调局正在赶来 |
[33:40] | You should go. | 你得走了 |
[33:50] | Black Canary, what’s happening? | 黑金丝雀 怎么了 |
[33:52] | – We’re getting reports that– – Pollard’s safe. She’s secure. | – 我们接到报告说 – 波拉德没事了 她得救了 |
[33:54] | What about vigilante? | 那个义务警员呢 |
[33:57] | He got away. | 他逃脱了 |
[34:21] | “回家去做个好父亲 谢谢你让我意识到 我也是一名父亲” | |
[34:40] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[34:42] | I just wanted to check in. | 我就是想打电话问问 |
[34:43] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不合适吗 |
[34:46] | It’s never a bad time. | 对你来说从来都没有不合适的时间 |
[34:48] | Are you coming home? | 你会回家吗 |
[34:49] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上 我会 |
[34:51] | Good. I wish you were here already. | 很好 我真希望你早点回来 |
[34:53] | Raisa’s been making me eat granola all weekend. | 赖莎让我吃了一周末的即食麦片 |
[34:56] | Heh. Raisa knows her stuff. | 赖莎知道她的职责 |
[34:58] | Granola’s good for you. | 即食麦片对你有好处 |
[35:00] | Were you able to help your friend? | 你能帮到你的朋友了吗 |
[35:06] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我不没有 |
[35:09] | I really hope he finds his son. | 我真希望他能找到他儿子 |
[35:12] | Yeah. I do, too. | 我也是 |
[35:16] | Is there anything else you can do for him? | 那你还能为他做什么吗 |
[35:23] | War. | 比大小 |
[35:25] | Who’s in charge? | 谁是管事的 |
[36:50] | Stop it. Stop. | 停手 停 |
[36:56] | Damn it, Slade. You’re going to ruin my new shoes, | 该死 斯莱德 你要毁了我的新鞋子吗 |
[36:59] | and I just bought them, brother. | 我刚买的 兄弟 |
[37:01] | Nylander. | 尼兰德 |
[37:03] | This man is a legend, | 这男人可是个传奇 |
[37:07] | so no pulling triggers…Yet. | 所以别再扣扳机了 暂时不要 |
[37:15] | Truce? | 停战 |
[37:16] | Let me explain. | 让我来解释 |
[37:26] | I knew you’d been involved, Nylander, | 我知道你也掺和进去了 尼兰德 |
[37:29] | but you’re too stupid to run this organization. | 但你太笨了 当不了老大 |
[37:35] | So where’s the boss? | 你老板在哪 |
[37:38] | You know, I had really hoped prison | 我真的很希望你会 |
[37:40] | would be your dead end, but no. | 在监狱里关到老死 不过并没有这样 |
[37:44] | You just had to keep on coming, didn’t you? | 你就是阴魂不散 对是吧 |
[37:49] | We’ve got a great thing going here, Slade, | 我们在这有个伟大的计划 斯莱德 |
[37:51] | lots of killing, lots of money, | 很多杀戮 很多钱 |
[37:54] | and your son, what he knows… | 还有你儿子 他所知道的东西 |
[37:58] | Priceless. | 极其珍贵 |
[38:00] | You like burning Bridges. | 你喜欢过河拆桥 |
[38:02] | Ha ha ha! So says the man | 那个差点 |
[38:04] | who nearly burnt down a whole city. | 烧掉整座城市的男人还好意思这样说 |
[38:10] | You’re smarter than that, Kamrat. | 你不会犯蠢的 伙计 |
[38:22] | Where…is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[38:26] | Why do you ask, hmm? | 你为什么这么问 |
[38:31] | Do you wish to join him? | 你希望加入他吗 |
[38:44] | Did you have a good time? | 玩得开心吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[38:49] | Just close this up. | 把这合上 |
[39:02] | Busy night. | 今晚贵人真多 |
[39:06] | – Yeah. – Guess we’re lucky you and your agents | – 怎么了 – 很庆幸有你 |
[39:10] | were there to provide backup. | 和你的探员作为后援 |
[39:11] | Councilwoman Pollard says she was saved | 波拉德议员说 |
[39:13] | by the new Black Canary. | 她被新的黑金丝雀救了 |
[39:14] | Hmm. Yeah, I heard that. | 是的 我听说了 |
[39:16] | Hell of a thing. Pollard saved | 多么讽刺 波拉德被她针对 |
[39:18] | by one of the vigilantes she’s gunning for. | 的义务警员之一救了 |
[39:21] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[39:22] | it didn’t change her position. | 这不会改变她的想法 |
[39:25] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[39:28] | Try to stay out of politics. | 试着远离政治 |
[39:30] | No. I mean, where were you tonight? | 我指的是今晚你在哪 |
[39:33] | What do you mean? I was right there. | 你什么意思 我就在那 |
[39:35] | Not when the lights went out. | 不对 当灯光熄灭时 |
[39:37] | When it went dark, you were gone, | 当一片漆黑时 你不见了 |
[39:39] | and the Black Canary was there. | 然后黑金丝雀就来了 |
[39:42] | You think I’m the Black Canary? | 你觉得我是黑金丝雀吗 |
[39:45] | I think a lot of things, | 我假设过很多事情 |
[39:48] | but I focus on what I can prove. | 但我只关心我能证明的事 |
[39:54] | Have a good night. | 睡个好觉 |
[40:46] | I’m curious, Slade. | 我很好奇 斯莱德 |
[40:48] | What was your plan? | 你打算怎么办 |
[40:50] | Kill us all and save your boy? | 杀光我们所有人 然后救你的孩子 |
[40:53] | Kind of reductive, no? | 有点太简单了 不是吗 |
[40:55] | I like to keep things simple. | 我喜欢把事情变得简单 |
[40:57] | Ahh. Things rarely are, brother. | 事无绝对 老兄 |
[41:02] | Well, this is. | 这件事就是 |
[41:04] | I will join the Jackals | 我会加入豺狼 |
[41:08] | as long as you let my boy go. | 只要你们放了我儿子 |
[41:17] | It’s like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[41:19] | Things aren’t so simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[41:22] | We need your son. | 我们需要你儿子 |
[41:26] | After all, he’s our boss. | 毕竟 他是我们老板 |
[41:36] | Hello, father. | 你好 老爸 |
[41:40] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |