时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来 |
[00:05] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | But I couldn’t honor that commitment | 但是我无法兑现这一承诺 |
[00:10] | and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, | 也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺 |
[00:13] | So I asked the best man I know to help. | 于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助 |
[00:15] | His name is John Diggle, | 他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔 |
[00:17] | and he is the Green Arrow. | 他就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | Could you tutor me some more before the test? | 你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗 |
[00:24] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[00:25] | She’s pretty cool. | 她很酷 |
[00:26] | His life will be better with you in it, | 他的生活有你会更好 |
[00:30] | just like mine. | 我的也一样 |
[00:32] | Cayden James– | 凯登·詹姆斯 |
[00:32] | he’s the most skilled hacker the world has ever known. | 他是全世界有史以来最顶尖的黑客 |
[00:34] | 8 months ago, he was scooped up by ARGUS. | 8个月前 他被天眼会找到 |
[00:35] | And now he’s being held without cause, | 现在他被无缘无故关押 |
[00:38] | being tortured, who knows what else? | 被虐待 谁知道还有没有别的什么 |
[00:40] | Helix is about to extract Cayden James. | “螺旋”要解救凯登·詹姆斯 |
[00:41] | -1 -2 -3 – One… – Two… – Three. | |
[00:45] | Bad Laurel– | 坏劳蕾尔 |
[00:47] | she wasn’t dead when we found her back on Lian Yu. | 我们在炼狱发现她时她还没死 |
[01:19] | Buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[01:21] | Whiskey, neat. | 纯威士忌 |
[01:25] | Are you waiting for someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[01:26] | Is it too cheesy if I say you? | 如果我说在等你是不是太俗了 |
[01:30] | I’ll let it slide this time. | 那就直接略过吧 |
[01:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[01:35] | Let me guess. You’re a numbers guy. | 我猜猜看 你是个搞金融的 |
[01:37] | You sit in front of a computer all day, | 你整天坐在电脑前 |
[01:38] | and you came here to blow off some steam. | 来这是为了抽大麻 |
[01:41] | You got me pegged. | 被你猜中了 |
[01:44] | I think the bartender forgot your order. | 调酒师好像忘了你点的酒了 |
[01:49] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[02:01] | Looks like I know your dirty, little secret. | 我好像知道了你不可告人的小秘密 |
[02:04] | Oh, it’s… | 这个 |
[02:07] | I won’t tell if you won’t tell. | 如果你不说 我也不说 |
[02:10] | All right. You know my secret. Now… | 好吧 既然你知道了我的秘密 |
[02:17] | Tell me one of yours. | 跟我说一个你的秘密 |
[02:21] | Ok. | 行 |
[02:23] | Only if you promise not to tell anyone. | 但你要保证不告诉别人 |
[02:26] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 我以性命保证 |
[02:42] | Well, William did an excellent job picking out your tie. | 威廉给你选的领带很好 |
[02:44] | Yeah. He was very excited. | 是的 他很兴奋 |
[02:46] | He wanted to come to dinner. | 他也想来吃晚餐 |
[02:48] | I told him that Raisa was his date tonight. | 但我跟他说今晚蕾莎陪他 |
[02:51] | Oh. Well, she’s a lucky woman. | 她真是个幸运的女人 |
[02:53] | Has it, really been 3 years | 距离我们第一次约会 |
[02:57] | since the first time we did this? | 真的已经三年了吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah. Let’s just hope that this date goes better than that one. | 是的 希望这次会比那次好 |
[03:02] | I think it will. | 会的 |
[03:03] | Don’t jinx it. | 不要说出来 |
[03:05] | Masked gunmen could come through the door, | 即使有蒙面歹徒拿着枪冲进来 |
[03:08] | and it would have been better than our first dinner. | 也会比我们第一次约会的情况要好 |
[03:10] | Only because we were not being blown up. | 那是因为我们当时没被炸飞 |
[03:13] | Well, you know, also because I wasn’t ready, | 也是因为我当时没准备好 |
[03:16] | Not the way I am now. | 不像现在这样 |
[03:19] | Well, now the time is right. | 现在时机很好 |
[03:21] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[03:23] | – Yes? – I–I’m sorry to interrupt. | -有什么事 -抱歉打扰你们 |
[03:26] | I just wanted to say that I’m voting | 我只是想说我对抓捕治安维护者的 |
[03:28] | against that awful anti-vigilante referendum. | 公民投票投反对票 |
[03:32] | Oh, that’s very nice to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[03:33] | Are you two back together? | 你们俩复合了吗 |
[03:37] | Such a sweet couple. | 真是郎才女貌 |
[03:40] | well, enjoy your dinner. | 继续享用你们的晚餐吧 |
[03:41] | Thank you. Don’t forget to vote, ok? | 谢谢 别忘了投票 好吗 |
[03:48] | You pay her to say that? | 你花钱雇的她吗 |
[03:49] | I had absolutely nothing to do with that. | 绝对跟我没关系 |
[03:54] | Well, I am the mayor’s girlfriend now, | 我现在是市长的女朋友了 |
[03:56] | so does that get me a break on my taxes | 那我是不是可以不用交税了 |
[04:00] | or maybe a pass on jury duty? | 也可以不用被选为当陪审员了 |
[04:03] | I mean, I–I was gonna offer to bring you to a fundraiser. | 我本来是打算让你做筹款人 |
[04:08] | I can not tell you what it is | 你要继续这个表情的话 |
[04:09] | if you’re gonna keep making that face. | 我就不告诉你是怎么回事了 |
[04:11] | No. Sorry. It’s just, you know… | 别 只是… |
[04:15] | with Overwatch | 我是守望者 |
[04:16] | and the startup with Curtis | 而且刚跟柯蒂斯开始创业 |
[04:18] | and, you know, | 而且 你懂的 |
[04:21] | our old but new relationship, | 我们刚刚旧情复燃 |
[04:24] | maybe we could… | 或许我们可以 |
[04:28] | ease into some of the things. | 慢慢来做一些事 |
[04:30] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[04:32] | I love rolling to those things solo. | 我非常喜欢自己来做 |
[04:35] | Yeah, you’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[04:37] | I’m kidding. I’m–I’m really happy | 我开玩笑的 我真的高兴 |
[04:40] | that you’re busy, and I’m especially excited | 你能忙起来 而且我特别兴奋 |
[04:43] | for–for this thing with Curtis | 你和柯蒂斯一起创业 |
[04:44] | Because it– truth be told, | 因为 说实话 |
[04:46] | it is important that you have something | 你的生活中能忙于其他事 |
[04:48] | in your life that is not just the– | 而不只是… |
[04:50] | the team. | 是团队 |
[04:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:53] | No. I mean… | 不是 我是说 |
[04:55] | the team. | 是团队 |
[04:57] | This is how it felt to be you, isn’t it? | 这才是你 对吧 |
[04:59] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:13] | Body dropped outside of a bar. | 酒吧外面有具尸体 |
[05:15] | Dinah’s on the scene with SCPD. | 黛娜跟星城警局的人已经到了 |
[05:18] | The vic was dead on arrival. | 到达时受害者已经死了 |
[05:23] | Paramedics are calling it internal hemorrhaging, | 救护人员判断是内出血 |
[05:25] | but I’d recognize this kill from a mile away. | 但是我一眼就认出了这种杀人手法 |
[05:28] | Sonic scream did this an inch from his ear. | 是在近耳处声波尖叫造成的 |
[05:30] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔干的 |
[05:32] | Witnesses saw the vic leaving with a woman, a brunette. | 目击者说受害者跟一个女人出来的 黑发 |
[05:35] | Maybe Laurel got a wig. | 可能劳蕾尔戴了假发 |
[05:36] | According to witnesses, they were very handsy | 据目击者说 他们出来的时候 |
[05:38] | with each other on the way out. | 两个人很亲密 |
[05:39] | What do you guys think? | 你们什么看法 |
[05:40] | Black Siren turned Black Widow? | 黑海妖现在成了黑寡妇了吗 |
[05:44] | You know, because she mates and then kills. | 因为黑寡妇就是专门约男的然后杀掉 |
[05:46] | Dinah, thanks. We’ll take it from here. | 黛娜 谢了 剩下的交给我们 |
[05:51] | Victim was an accountant named Jackson Klimavich. | 受害者是一个叫杰克逊·克里马维奇的会计 |
[05:53] | No criminal record, boring job, | 没有犯罪记录 工作很无聊 |
[05:56] | Really boring Upswipz profile. | 碰碰上的个人资料也很无聊 |
[05:57] | Well, he was married, so maybe not so boring. | 他结婚了 所以可能也没那么无聊 |
[06:01] | Boring and scummy. | 无聊的渣男 |
[06:02] | Sorry. Had to help Lance finish up the polling analysis. | 抱歉 刚才去帮兰斯完成投票分析了 |
[06:05] | Star City stands at 70% against | 星城有百分之七十的人反对 |
[06:07] | the anti-vigilante legislation. | 反治安维护者立法 |
[06:09] | That’s 70% for us, | 支持我们的有70% |
[06:11] | accounting for the double negative you just used. | 鉴于你刚刚用了双重否定 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but after everything this team has done for the city– | 但这个小队为这座城市付出了这么多 |
[06:15] | – You’d think it’d be higher. – Yeah. | -你觉得应该更高 -对 |
[06:17] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[06:18] | Evil Laurel seduced a guy | 邪恶版劳蕾尔引诱了一个人 |
[06:19] | and then killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[06:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | That’s what we have to figure out, | 我们正要去查明情况 |
[06:23] | but first, we have to find her. | 但是首先 我们得找到她 |
[06:24] | Laurel’s been in the wind way too long. | 劳蕾尔已经消失了很久 |
[06:26] | We’re on it. | 我们马上查 |
[06:28] | Speaking of being on it, did you mail out | 说到马上 你把我们的合并条款 |
[06:29] | our articles of incorporation? | 寄出去了吗 |
[06:33] | For our startup. | 我们的创业公司 |
[06:34] | The documents required to, you know, start it up. | 创办公司需要的文件 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. They are in a manila envelope on my countertop | 天呐 在我工作台上的马尼拉纸信封里 |
[06:40] | with every intention of mailing them. | 我打算要寄出去的 |
[06:41] | I was just telling Oliver | 我刚刚还和奥利弗说 |
[06:42] | how I’m being stretched too thin. | 我没法同时做这么多事 |
[06:43] | Wait a minute. What do you mean by just? | 等一下 刚刚是什么意思 |
[06:44] | We were at dinner, and then I got your text. | 我们在吃晚饭 然后我收到了你的短信 |
[06:46] | – Felicity. – No. It’s the job. It’s OK. | -费利西蒂 -不 这是工作 没事 |
[06:49] | No, no, no. This is all on me. | 不不不 这全是我的错 |
[06:50] | I 911ed you over one dead body. | 就一具尸体我都紧急呼叫你 |
[06:52] | Can you still make it out to dessert? | 你还赶得及回去吃甜品吗 |
[06:53] | Well, no. We have to find evil Laurel. | 不行 我们得找到邪恶版劳蕾尔 |
[06:55] | No, no, no. I will find evil Laurel. | 不行 我会找到邪恶版劳蕾尔 |
[06:57] | You go out there and take your ass back and get your man. | 你赶紧离开这里 回去找你男人 |
[06:59] | – Are you sure? – Are you kidding me? | -你确定吗 -你在逗我吗 |
[07:01] | I was, like, you guys’ bigger shipper. | 我比谁都希望你们在一起 |
[07:02] | I feel like the reconciliation taking effect is, | 我觉得调解开始起效 |
[07:03] | like, kind of on me, so… | 这也算是我的功劳 |
[07:04] | – You’re amazing. – All right. I’m terrific. | -你真好 -我是卓越 |
[07:07] | – Well… – Is that getting old? | -好吧 -这话过时了吗 |
[07:08] | – No. I kind of like it. – You like? | -没 我还挺喜欢的 -你喜欢吗 |
[07:09] | – Yeah. Oh, I need this. – OK so. All right. Go, go. | -我需要这个 -那好 快走 |
[07:26] | Finally. I thought you were gonna keep me waiting here all night. | 终于 还以为你会要我整晚都在这等 |
[07:30] | Patience is how wars are won, Miss Lance. | 耐心是取胜之道 兰斯小姐 |
[07:33] | Well, first battle’s already over. | 第一场战已经结束了 |
[07:38] | Look. I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[07:39] | if this is your first clandestine meeting, | 这是不是你的第一次秘密会议 |
[07:41] | but at this point, most people would say “Thank you.” | 但此刻 大多数人都会说谢谢 |
[07:44] | For foe item or for leaving a body | 因为敌方还是留下尸体 |
[07:47] | for the police to find? | 被警察发现了 |
[07:48] | Better than a witness to question. | 总好过留下目击者被询问 |
[08:00] | Any reservations, | 接下来的事 |
[08:02] | concerns about what comes next? | 有什么疑虑或担心吗 |
[08:04] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[08:06] | This one shouldn’t be a problem. | 这个应该不成问题 |
[08:09] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[08:11] | Till we meet again. | 下次再见 |
[08:20] | I’m so sorry that I had to bail on dinner, | 很抱歉我在晚饭中途走掉 |
[08:22] | but I’m– I’m home now if you want to, uh, come by | 但是我现在到家了 如果你想过来 |
[08:26] | for some dessert. | 吃点甜品 |
[08:28] | Yes. Yes. That was intentionally suggestive. | 没错 那绝对是有意暗示 |
[08:32] | OK. Uh, well, good. I’ll see you soon. | 那好了 一会见 |
[08:42] | Nice try, but I wasn’t born– | 想得美 但我不是生来… |
[08:44] | – Alena. – You always announce your attacks like that? | -阿莱娜 -你动手前总这样昭告天下吗 |
[08:47] | What are you doing in my apartment?! | 你来我公寓做什么 |
[08:48] | You think a computer hacker would know better | 还以为一个电脑黑客 |
[08:50] | than to install a smart-lock on her door. | 不止这点装智能锁的把戏 |
[08:52] | I mean, what are you doing… here? | 我是说你来这里干什么 |
[08:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[08:56] | You you or– or Helix you? | 是你还是你的”螺旋” |
[08:59] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[09:00] | Let’s pretend for a second that it does. | 我们暂时假装这很重要吧 |
[09:04] | Who gave you that? | 谁干的 |
[09:07] | Cayden James. | 凯登·詹姆斯 |
[09:09] | He’s working on something terrible, | 他在策划很可怕的事 |
[09:12] | something that will hurt the entire world, | 而这件事会危害整个世界 |
[09:16] | and I need your help to stop him. | 我需要你帮忙阻止他 |
[09:26] | I helped you break Cayden James out of ARGUS custody. | 我帮你把凯登·詹姆斯从天眼会越狱 |
[09:28] | I went against my friends, I went against my team | 我背叛了我的朋友 背叛了我的团队 |
[09:30] | because you told me that Cayden James was a good man. | 因为你跟我说凯登·詹姆斯是个好人 |
[09:34] | You did it because Cayden could help you find Adrian Chase, | 你帮我是因为凯登能帮你找到阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[09:37] | and he delivered. | 他做到了 |
[09:38] | So at what point did he become a criminal mastermind? | 那他什么时候变成了犯罪主谋 |
[09:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:41] | At some point during his 8 months in ARGUS custody. | 在他被天眼会拘留的八个月里吧 |
[09:44] | They held him | 关押他的地方 |
[09:45] | in a glorified shipping container, Felicity. | 说好听点就是船运集装箱 费利西蒂 |
[09:48] | Nutrition withholding, sensory deprivation. | 营养供给不足 感觉剥夺 |
[09:50] | They broke him. | 他们毁了他 |
[09:52] | Well, in that case, he should be in a funny farm somewhere. | 既然这样 他应该待在某个精神病院里 |
[09:54] | He shouldn’t be planning the end of the world. | 而不是计划毁灭世界 |
[09:56] | Actually, how do I know that you being here | 事实上 我怎么知道你来这里 |
[09:58] | isn’t part of his plan? | 不是他计划的一部分 |
[09:59] | Because I could never go along with what | 因为我绝对不会赞同 |
[10:01] | I suspect he’s planning, Felicity. | 我猜测他会做的事 费利西蒂 |
[10:02] | I am a hacktivist, not a monster. | 我是黑客主义者 不是怪物 |
[10:07] | You say he has plans to hurt the world? | 你说他打算危害整个世界 |
[10:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[10:12] | I don’t know exactly what he is planning, | 我不知道他的具体计划 |
[10:14] | but I saw a casualty estimate, | 但是我看过伤亡估计 |
[10:16] | and the most conservative estimate is 4% collateral damage. | 最保守估计间接损害就有百分之四 |
[10:19] | 4% of what? | 百分之四的什么 |
[10:22] | The world population. | 世界人口的百分之四 |
[10:25] | That’s almost 300 million people. | 那是将近三亿人 |
[10:28] | If we try and hack his servers, | 如果我们尝试黑进他的服务器 |
[10:30] | we might be able to figure out what he’s planning. | 也许就能查出他的计划 |
[10:32] | OK. Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[10:33] | Corto Maltese, but I came here because… | 柯尔多马尔蒂斯 但我来这是因为 |
[10:36] | I didn’t know who else to reach out to. | 我不知道还能找谁帮忙 |
[10:41] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[10:44] | 柯蒂斯 劳蕾尔又杀了一个人 | |
[10:45] | We set Cayden James loose, Alena. | 是我们放走凯登·詹姆斯的 阿莱娜 |
[10:47] | Of course I’m helping. | 我当然会帮忙 |
[10:56] | Looks like the same M.O. | 看来作案手法相同 |
[10:58] | Did Laurel also make out with this one first? | 劳蕾尔也先跟她亲热了吗 |
[11:02] | It’s a legitimate investigatory question. | 这是合法的调查问题 |
[11:04] | Cause of death was the same. | 死因也一样 |
[11:05] | This was definitely Laurel. | 绝对是劳蕾尔所为 |
[11:07] | Yeah. Victimology was similar, too, | 受害者的情况也相似 |
[11:08] | insofar that this woman is just as boring as the first guy. | 因为这女人和第一名死者一样无趣 |
[11:11] | College librarian may even be more boring. | 大学图书管理员也许更无趣 |
[11:13] | Maybe Laurel’s killing for sport. | 也许劳蕾尔以杀人取乐 |
[11:14] | Doesn’t sound like her. | 听着不像她的风格 |
[11:16] | Black Siren’s not the Laurel you remember, remember? | 黑海妖不是你记得的劳蕾尔了 记得吗 |
[11:18] | Any word on tracking her down? | 查到她了吗 |
[11:20] | Nothing useable from the CCTV cams | 两个犯罪现场的监控录像上 |
[11:22] | we found on either crime scene. | 都没发现有用的线索 |
[11:23] | Forensics is a dead end, as well. | 法医那边也毫无发现 |
[11:25] | – And Felicity? – I tried texting her, | -费利西蒂呢 -我给她发短信了 |
[11:26] | but she hasn’t hit me back. | 但是她还没回我 |
[11:27] | Fine. Let’s hit the streets. | 好吧 那我们到街上巡巡 |
[11:29] | Someone has to be able to help us find Laurel. | 一定有人能帮我们找到劳蕾尔 |
[11:31] | What about me? Um, I want to hit the streets, too, | 我呢 我也想到街上去 |
[11:34] | And maybe a couple of bad guys. | 也许去揍几个坏人之类的 |
[11:36] | Curtis, with Felicity awol, we need tech. | 柯蒂斯 费利西蒂失踪了 我们需要技术人员 |
[11:38] | Keep working that angle. | 继续往下查 |
[11:40] | I–I’ve been working that angle. | 我一直在查 |
[11:47] | Another dead end. | 又是一条死路 |
[11:48] | Did you try spoofing the subarray? | 你有试过伪造那个子数组吗 |
[11:49] | – Yeah. – OK. What about the– | -试过 -好吧 那… |
[11:51] | Yeah, but these firewalls are crafted. | 试过了 但这些防火墙太牢固了 |
[11:53] | I mean, the protection protocols are just… | 这些保护协议真的是… |
[11:55] | – Art. – Well, I was gonna say impenetrable, | -艺术 – 我本来想说无懈可击的 |
[11:56] | but yeah, that, too. | 但你说的也没错 |
[11:58] | Cayden’d be the only one who could get onto Cayden’s system. | 凯登是唯一一个能登入凯登的系统的人 |
[12:02] | Oh, my god. You’re a genius. | 老天 你真是天才 |
[12:05] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[12:06] | We need to convince Cayden’s system that we’re him. | 我们需要说服凯登的系统我们就是他 |
[12:09] | That’s like saying all we need is a trillion dollars. | 说了等于白说 |
[12:11] | No, no, no. We have to work off Cayden’s system. | 不不不 我们需要和凯登的系统合作 |
[12:13] | I told you he’s in Corto Maltese. | 我说了他现在在柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[12:14] | Yeah, but Helix is right here. | 没错 但螺旋在这里 |
[12:15] | We cleared the place out, Felicity. | 我们把那地方清空了 费利西蒂 |
[12:17] | – It’s sanitized. – But what about the wiring, | -东西全没了 -但那些线路呢 |
[12:18] | the digital infrastructure? | 那些数码设施呢 |
[12:19] | That’s proprietary, Cayden’s own design. | 那些都是专利 是凯登亲自设计的 |
[12:22] | We left that in place. | 那些东西还在 |
[12:23] | That’ll work. Let’s get the gear. | 那就够了 拿上装备 |
[12:25] | Does that include a ghost drive? | 那是不是需要一个隐藏盘 |
[12:27] | Because we’re gonna need that to get into Cayden’s system. | 因为得用那玩意才能登上凯登的系统 |
[12:29] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[12:31] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[12:32] | Oh, just some stuff for a startup | 创业公司的一些东西 |
[12:33] | that Curtis and I are trying to start up. | 我和柯蒂斯正在试图创业 |
[12:35] | Oh, good for you. | 不错啊 |
[12:36] | You guys are funded? | 获得资金支持了吗 |
[12:37] | Well, seed money from our reputation of being geniuses at Palmer Tech, | 我俩在帕尔默科技的天才名声帮我们拿到了天使投资 |
[12:40] | though I’d feel more like a genius | 但如果我知道我们到底在创什么业 |
[12:41] | if I knew what we were starting up. | 我可能会觉得自己比较天才 |
[12:42] | We’re thinking something in the smarthome area. | 我们想搞智能住宅方面的东西 |
[12:45] | – You’re joking. – No. | -你在搞笑呢吧 -没有 |
[12:46] | You left Helix– | 你离开了螺旋… |
[12:48] | I was kicked out of Helix by you. | 我是被你踢出螺旋的 |
[12:50] | To make home appliances? | 就为了做家用器具 |
[12:51] | I thought you wanted to change the world. | 你不是想改变世界吗 |
[12:52] | I thought you wanted to change the world, | 你不是也想改变世界吗 |
[12:54] | and look where you ended up. | 看看你现在落得什么境地 |
[12:55] | Sorry. That’s– I didn’t– | 抱歉 这话…我不是… |
[12:57] | No. We should go. | 没事 我们该走了 |
[12:59] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[13:01] | Ok. We good? | 好吧 我俩没事吧 |
[13:06] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[13:11] | You invited me. | 你邀请我来的 |
[13:13] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[13:14] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[13:18] | I’m just gonna go over there. | 我到那边去 |
[13:21] | Ok. Come in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[13:23] | I know how much you love to say, “I told you so”– | 我知道你很喜欢说 “我早告诉过你…” |
[13:26] | No, that’s you. | 不 是你喜欢说 |
[13:27] | So consider this an early Christmas gift. | 你就当是提早收圣诞礼物了 |
[13:29] | Cayden James is a bad person, | 凯登·詹姆斯是个坏人 |
[13:30] | and he’s planning on doing a bad thing. | 他正准备做一件坏事 |
[13:33] | Are you sure that you can trust her? | 你确定你能信任她吗 |
[13:35] | I wouldn’t exactly use the word “trust.” | 我估计不会用”信任”这个词 |
[13:37] | Then wherever you’re going, I’m going, too. | 那无论你去哪 我都得跟着去 |
[13:39] | No. This isn’t your life anymore. No. | 不行 你的人生已经不是这条路上的了 不行 |
[13:44] | At least tell the team what you’re doing. | 至少让团队知道你在干什么 |
[13:47] | I will tell them. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[13:48] | I will call them on my way, | 我在路上给他们打电话 |
[13:50] | and then when I am done, | 等我搞定了 |
[13:51] | we can finish dinner, starting with dessert. | 我们可以把晚餐吃完 先从甜点开始吃 |
[13:53] | Alena! | 阿莱娜 |
[13:58] | Didn’t know you guys were back together. | 我还不知道你俩复合了呢 |
[14:00] | Sure are. | 确实复合了 |
[14:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:21] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | I’m such a klutz. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[14:26] | Don’t worry. Me, too. | 别担心 我也是 |
[14:29] | I love your shoes. They’re so cute. | 我超爱你的鞋子 太可爱了 |
[14:31] | Custom-designed. | 特别定制的 |
[14:33] | Girls can rock limited edition kicks, too, right? | 姑娘们也可以把限量版鞋穿好看 不是吗 |
[14:36] | Absolutely. I’m Dinah, by the way. | 绝对可以 顺说我是黛娜 |
[14:39] | Jenny. | 我是珍妮 |
[14:41] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:46] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner. | 我不知道我为什么早没想到这个 |
[14:48] | Laurel’s cry resonates in the terahertz range, | 劳蕾尔的啼叫会在太赫兹范围内产生共鸣 |
[14:50] | which can be triangulated according to geography. | 我们可以根据地理环境对此进行三角测量 |
[14:54] | Was I supposed to understand a single word of that, | 我应该要听懂你说的任何一个词吗 |
[14:55] | or are you talking to yourself? | 还是说你只是在自言自语 |
[14:58] | Sorry. Short version is I think I figured out a way | 抱歉 简而言之就是我觉得我找到办法 |
[15:01] | to find evil Laurel by tracking her sonic cry. | 通过追踪邪恶版劳蕾尔的音波而追踪她了 |
[15:04] | Meaning if we she uses it we can find her. | 意思是假如她使用了音波 我们就能找到她了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, only problem being | 没错 但唯一的问题就是 |
[15:07] | it means someone’s probably in trouble– | 那意味着有人八成遇到麻烦了 |
[15:12] | Talk about timing. | 时间太巧了 |
[15:13] | Yeah. So that means she just used it, right? | 是啊 所以那意味着她刚刚用了音波 是不是 |
[15:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:17] | A parking garage between Marleau and Hainesly. | 马洛街和亨斯利街之间的停车场 |
[15:20] | I’ll tell John and Rene. | 我去通知约翰和雷内 |
[15:27] | Nothing on Level C. | C层没人 |
[15:28] | D is clear. | D也没人 |
[15:29] | A is empty, | A是空的 |
[15:30] | except for a sweet-ass Corvette someone left overnight. | 只有一辆停在这里过夜的跑车 |
[15:32] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[15:39] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
[15:40] | Actually, you’re right on time. | 实际上 你们来的刚刚好 |
[15:47] | My mistake for dawdling, I guess. | 我不该磨磨蹭蹭的 我猜 |
[15:49] | It’s just–it’s just she’s so, so pretty. | 但是…但是她真是太太漂亮了 |
[15:55] | I really wanted to hold her hand until the end came. | 我真想拉着她的手 直到她咽气 |
[15:59] | You are one twisted bitch. | 你真是个扭曲的贱人 |
[16:01] | That really hurts my feelings. | 这话真是太伤我感情了 |
[16:14] | – She’s gone. – Good work tracking her down. | -她走了 -这追踪做的真不错 |
[16:16] | Don’t give me points for being late. | 别怪我来迟了 |
[16:17] | Call it in. | 报告 |
[16:38] | Ok. You couldn’t have told me to change? | 好吧 你就不能提醒我换件衣服吗 |
[16:41] | Well, you look great. | 你看起来美极了 |
[16:43] | We here for a GMD | 我们是来找隐藏盘的 |
[16:44] | or an acid trip-techno freak show? | 还是来看嗑嗨了的科技宅群魔乱舞的 |
[16:46] | Both if you want. | 你想的话可以同时进行 |
[16:47] | Ok. So the dealer’s name is amnesiac, | 好吧 那个掮客名叫失忆者 |
[16:50] | But I have no idea how to find him. | 但我完全不知道要怎样才能找到他 |
[16:54] | Ok. Rude. | 好吧 真没礼貌 |
[16:56] | Maybe that door guarded | 没准门口是三个 |
[16:57] | by the 3 scary dudes with chains for brains. | 头上带铁链的吓人家伙把守呢 |
[17:02] | They look friendly. | 他们看起来挺友好的 |
[17:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:13] | – You lost? – No. We’re here to see… | -你迷路了 -我们来这想见… |
[17:17] | – Amnesiac. – Mm-hmm. Yep. | -失忆者 -没错 |
[17:23] | Now. | 现在 |
[17:26] | Ok! That turned! | 好吧 情况有变 |
[17:27] | I don’t think we should go in here. | 我觉得我们不应该来这 |
[17:29] | Hands off! Easy, chrome dome! | 放开我 轻点 秃头 |
[17:33] | Forgive my thuggish compatriots. | 原谅我略显凶恶的同胞 |
[17:36] | I pay them to uphold a certain aesthetic. | 我雇他们是为了维持一种美感 |
[17:42] | You’re Amnesiac? | 你是失忆者吗 |
[17:43] | Your shock is exactly what this establishment | 你的惊讶正是我栖身此地 |
[17:45] | aims to cultivate. | 期望达到的效果 |
[17:48] | Now what brings you here? | 那么 有何贵干 |
[17:51] | We need a ghost mirror drive. | 我们需要一个镜像隐藏盘 |
[17:53] | – What for? – That’s our business. | -做什么 -那是我们的事 |
[17:55] | And selling illegal tech is mine, | 出售非法技术是我的事 |
[17:57] | and I only get to stay in business by avoiding | 只有避免法律纠纷 |
[17:59] | legal entanglements. | 我才有生意做 |
[18:01] | Everything about you two screams narc. | 你们俩怎么看都像卧底 |
[18:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:24] | No, no, no! Don’t shoot. It’s me! | 别 别开枪 是我 |
[18:26] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[18:28] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:30] | No! What the hell are you doing here? | 不好 你来这搞什么 |
[18:32] | Trying to keep you safe. | 保护你们的安全 |
[18:33] | I saw the guys take you! | 我看见这些人带走你了 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Those guys were taking me to this guy, | 是啊 那些人带我来见这个人 |
[18:37] | who was gonna give us what we needed to stop Cayden James. | 他正要给我们对付凯登·詹姆斯需要的东西 |
[18:39] | But now they won’t because you kicked the crap out of them. | 现在东西没了 因为你揍了他们一顿 |
[18:43] | God. | 天啊 |
[18:46] | You screwed up everything. | 你搞砸了一切 |
[18:55] | He said he thought you were police. | 他说他以为你们是警察 |
[18:56] | You know, me not wanting your help tonight | 我今天不想让你帮忙 |
[18:58] | doesn’t have to do with me just needing to do this alone. | 并不是因为我想单独行动 |
[19:01] | It has to do with me wanting to protect you. | 而是我想保护你 |
[19:02] | I was trying to protect you. | 是我想要保护你 |
[19:05] | You are under 24/7 surveillance | 你在现在正被联调局 |
[19:06] | from the FBI right now. | 全天候监控着 |
[19:07] | What if somebody saw you? | 有人看到你怎么办 |
[19:08] | I can handle it! | 我自有办法 |
[19:09] | What I cannot handle and will not stand for | 但我没办法忍受的是 |
[19:11] | is you going off after a criminal without backup. | 你只身追捕罪犯 |
[19:14] | I get that, but I don’t need that right now. | 我知道 但是眼下我不需要帮助 |
[19:18] | What I need… | 我需要的是… |
[19:21] | What I need is a ghost mirror drive, | 我需要的是镜像隐藏盘 |
[19:23] | and I need to get Alena out of here before they all come to. | 还得在他们全来这之前救走阿莱娜 |
[19:25] | – Felicity. – We will talk about this later. | -费利西蒂 -我们事后再谈 |
[19:32] | Another boring person. | 又是一个平平无奇的人 |
[19:33] | Disrespect the dead much? | 这么不尊重死者吗 |
[19:35] | He’s right. No connections, no money to speak of, | 他说得对 没社交 也谈不上有钱 |
[19:38] | no apparent benefit to killing 3 different people at random. | 随机杀害三个人都无利可图 |
[19:41] | They weren’t random. | 不是随机的 |
[19:42] | Autopsies finally came back on all 3 victims. | 三位受害者的尸检报告终于出来了 |
[19:44] | Apart from all 3 being thoroughly unremarkable, | 除了三人都很不起眼之外 |
[19:46] | they had one other thing in common. | 他们有一个共同特征 |
[19:47] | All 3 had traces of Dimotex 75 on their hands. | 三人手上都有戴魔贴75的残留 |
[19:50] | Dimotex is an adhesive polymer. | 戴魔贴是一种粘性聚合物 |
[19:51] | It’s used on the streets to rip off fingerprints. | 常用来剥离指纹的旁门左道 |
[19:54] | Laurel was stealing fingerprints. | 劳蕾尔在盗取指纹 |
[19:56] | Why would somebody want to collect | 为什么有人会想收集 |
[19:57] | the fingerprints of 3 nobodies? | 这三个无名之辈的指纹呢 |
[19:59] | And I disrespect the dead? | 还说我不尊重死者 |
[20:03] | They’re not nobodies. | 他们不是无名之辈 |
[20:06] | They’re invisible. Boring jobs, | 他们存在感低 工作无聊 |
[20:08] | no connection to community. | 没有社交 |
[20:09] | What makes them remarkable is just how | 他们特别的点就在于 |
[20:10] | unremarkable they are. | 他们有多不特别 |
[20:11] | What are you saying, hoss–I mean, boss? | 你在说什么 大哥 我是说 老大 |
[20:16] | What if these people’s backgrounds are just a cover? | 要是这些人的背景只是个伪装呢 |
[20:19] | They’re boring by design to be invisible. | 他们刻意隐姓埋名才如此无聊 |
[20:22] | So you’re saying they’re all some kind of covert operatives? | 你是说他们是秘密特工之类的 |
[20:24] | They could be anything, | 他们可能是任何人 |
[20:27] | but whatever they’re dealing with is big enough | 但是他们所做的事重要到 |
[20:28] | that they needed a cover. | 需要他们伪装起来 |
[20:29] | Be nice to know. Then we could figure out | 还好搞清楚了 那我们就能 |
[20:31] | who Laurel’s going after next. | 找出劳蕾尔的下一个目标是谁了 |
[20:33] | Anybody got a crystal ball? | 谁有水晶球吗 |
[20:35] | I might not be able to figure out where she’s headed, | 我虽然算不准她要去哪 |
[20:39] | but I might be able to figure out where she was. | 但我也许能知道她都去过哪 |
[20:40] | Now, sonic cries leave ripples in the air. | 音波在空气中留下余波 |
[20:42] | I might be able to backtrace where Laurel’s been | 我也许能追踪到劳蕾尔都去了哪 |
[20:45] | and maybe even find out a pattern, | 甚至可能发现规律 |
[20:46] | maybe even determine where she’s operating out of. | 更可能预测她下一步的行动地点 |
[20:48] | I heard two mights and two maybes, but I’ll take it. | 你说了两个”也许”和”可能” 不过我相信你 |
[20:51] | In the meantime, I’ll try to raise Felicity. | 同时 我会试着联系费利西蒂 |
[20:53] | If anyone can hack through these covers | 能识破这些人的伪装 |
[20:54] | to these people’s real identities, it’s her. | 查出他们的真实身份的人非她莫属 |
[21:01] | Wow. Love what you haven’t done with the place. | 这地方还是老样子 |
[21:03] | The cat-5 hookups are there and back there. | 网口在那边和那后边 |
[21:05] | Yeah. One sec. Hey, John. | 好的 稍等 约翰 |
[21:08] | Hey. Did you decide to take a vacation? | 你是去休假了吗 |
[21:10] | Uh, no. Sorry. I just have a situation here. | 没有 抱歉 我这边出了点状况 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Well, Curtis told me about the startup. | 好吧 柯蒂斯跟我说你们的公司了 |
[21:14] | No. This isn’t about the company. | 不 这跟公司无关 |
[21:16] | This is about cayden james, | 而是和凯登·詹姆斯有关 |
[21:17] | and I don’t have time to talk to you about it | 我现在没时间跟你说 |
[21:18] | right now, but you were right, | 但你是对的 |
[21:19] | and I was wrong about breaking him out of ARGUS. | 我不该把他从天眼会放出去 |
[21:21] | – Felicity, listen. -I’m in Helix right now. | -费利西蒂 听着 -我现在在螺旋 |
[21:22] | I’m just gonna clear up the situation real quick. | 我会立刻处理好这边的事情 |
[21:24] | I will be back at the bunker before you know it, I promise. | 然后火速赶回地堡 我保证 |
[21:26] | All right, but get back here soon. We need you. | 好吧 快点回来 我们需要你 |
[21:28] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[21:31] | Got it! The mights and maybes have paid off. | 有了 “也许”和”可能”有效果了 |
[21:36] | Ok. Backtracing Laurel’s sound waves produced | 追踪劳蕾尔的声波生成了 |
[21:39] | a probabilistic curve of geolocations, which I canvassed | 一条关于地理位置的概率曲线 |
[21:42] | by means of cameras of various sorts. | 这是我根据多类摄像头数据绘制的 |
[21:44] | Curtis, less how, more what. | 柯蒂斯 少说原理 多说重点 |
[21:46] | I found a probable location | 我找到了一个地方 |
[21:47] | for Laurel’s base of operation. | 疑似是劳蕾尔的行动基地 |
[21:49] | Tasking a keyhole satellite. | 微型卫星图像传输中 |
[21:54] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的 |
[21:55] | 10 seconds ago. | 十秒前 |
[21:58] | Anybody know that guy? | 谁认识这家伙吗 |
[22:03] | How about that one? | 那个呢 |
[22:03] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[22:04] | I have. We should go. Felicity’s in trouble. | 我见过 我们该走了 费利西蒂有麻烦了 |
[22:10] | Every file in here is labeled “Arclight”. | 这里每个文件都有”弧光”标签 |
[22:12] | Must be a code name for whatever James is planning. | 肯定是詹姆斯计划的代号 |
[22:14] | Now the question is, what is the plan? | 现在问题就是 计划是什么 |
[22:27] | You’re supposed to be in Corto Maltese. | 你们应该在柯尔多马尔蒂斯啊 |
[22:29] | This is Cayden James? | 他是凯登·詹姆斯吗 |
[22:30] | No, Miss Smoak. | 不 斯莫克小姐 |
[22:36] | I’m Cayden James. | 我是凯登·詹姆斯 |
[22:40] | Very nice to finally make your acquaintance. | 很高兴终于见面了 |
[22:46] | In case you’re curious about why I’m here, | 如果你好奇我为什么在这 |
[22:49] | It’s not nostalgia. | 不是因为恋旧 |
[22:53] | It’s you. We never finished our conversation | 而是因为你 我们在柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[22:56] | in Corto Maltese, | 的对话还没结束 |
[22:59] | which is where you thought I was, | 你还以为我在那 |
[23:01] | because you’ve been pinging my cell. | 因为你一直在监听我的电话 |
[23:05] | I was hurt, truly. | 我很受伤 真的 |
[23:08] | Not the betrayal so much as the naivete | 被我认为有潜力的人所背叛 |
[23:12] | of someone I thought had potential. | 如此天真 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry, Miss Smoak. | 对不起 斯莫克小姐 |
[23:18] | I’m afraid you’re what’s known as collateral damage. | 恐怕你就是所谓的间接伤害 |
[23:21] | Horrible waste of talent. | 真是才能的浪费 |
[23:25] | Make it as humane as possible. | 尽可能仁慈点 |
[23:32] | One shot. You won’t even know. | 就一下 你根本没感觉 |
[23:36] | Get down! Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:28] | How’d you guys know we needed you– | 你们怎么知道我们需要你们的帮助 |
[24:29] | not that I’m complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[24:31] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[24:35] | Oh! Alena! | 天呐 阿莱娜 |
[24:37] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[24:38] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[24:40] | Stay with me. Alena. | 坚持住 阿莱娜 |
[24:42] | It’s bad. It’s really bad. | 太糟了 真是太糟了 |
[24:46] | Alena! | 阿莱娜 |
[24:51] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[24:53] | Stabilized. | 稳定了 |
[24:55] | The next couple hours will tell her story. | 接下来几个小时决定她的生死 |
[24:57] | Um, I air-gapped her IC room just in case. | 我隔离了她的病房 以防万一 |
[24:59] | If Cayden tried to kill her | 如果凯登想通过黑入医院设备 |
[25:00] | by hacking her hospital equipment, he can’t. | 杀死她的话 他是做不到的 |
[25:02] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:04] | Am I all right that I broke | 我好吗 |
[25:06] | a genius madman out of prison | 我把一个天才救出狱 |
[25:07] | who’s apparently working | 很明显 他和 |
[25:09] | with the psychopath version of Laurel? | 疯子劳蕾尔是合作关系 |
[25:10] | Am I OK that I didn’t see what was right in front of my face | 我会好吗 我没留心眼前 |
[25:13] | and now Alena might die? | 结果阿莱娜可能会死掉 |
[25:14] | What the hell do you think? | 你到底想什么呢 |
[25:18] | Sorry. It’s not you I’m mad at. | 对不起 我生的不是你的气 |
[25:21] | I know that, but right now, we need you. | 我知道 但现在 我们需要你 |
[25:24] | I know. Curtis. | 我知道 柯蒂斯 |
[25:26] | All set. Did everything just like you told me. | 准备好了 都按你说做好了 |
[25:29] | I softened the beach, so now you can, you know, do your thing. | 我松了松土 现在你可以动手了 |
[25:33] | Well, I couldn’t do that before because of Cayden. | 因为凯登 我之前不能这么做 |
[25:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:38] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[25:40] | Oh, John was right. | 约翰是对的 |
[25:41] | They were hiding their identities | 他们隐藏身份 |
[25:42] | because they are really important. | 因为他们很重要 |
[25:44] | John thought they were some kind of spies or something. | 约翰认为他们可能是间谍还是什么东西 |
[25:47] | More like something. | 应该是东西 |
[25:48] | All 3 are access managers to the IDND, | 三个都是访问目录的管理器 |
[25:50] | International Domain Name Directory. | 国际域名目录 |
[25:52] | Let’s just pretend for a second | 还是假装 |
[25:54] | only you and Felicity know what that is. | 只有你和费利西蒂知道那是啥 |
[25:55] | The internet is run on domain names. | 互联网通过域名运行 |
[25:57] | You start messing with them, | 你如果干扰域名 |
[25:58] | and you start collapsing whole parts of the internet. | 你就能摧毁整个互联网 |
[26:00] | So Laurel’s stealing fingerprints? | 所以劳蕾尔偷取指纹 |
[26:01] | To gain access, I guess. | 我猜是为了获取权限 |
[26:03] | But why steal 3 sets of fingerprints? | 那为什么要偷三组指纹 |
[26:05] | Wouldn’t one do the job? | 一组不行吗 |
[26:06] | No. The internet is divided into sections | 不行 互联网分为三个部分 |
[26:07] | so not one person can take it down all at once, | 这样就没人能一下子摧毁它 |
[26:09] | and each manager controls a section. | 每个管理器负责一部分 |
[26:11] | And all 3 would be needed to access the master vault, | 三个一起才可以进入管理库 |
[26:13] | which oversees all sections. | 管理库监视所有的部分 |
[26:15] | All right. So Cayden James wants to take down the internet. | 好吧 所以凯登·詹姆斯想要摧毁互联网 |
[26:17] | Can he actually do that? | 他能做到吗 |
[26:18] | If you destroy the vault, yes. | 如果你摧毁了管理库 那就可以 |
[26:21] | And then what, I can’t send an e-mail? | 那我就发不了邮件 |
[26:23] | I mean, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[26:24] | No. The internet controls everything now– | 不 现在互联网控制一切 |
[26:25] | Electricity, water supply, hospital equipment. | 电 水 医院仪器 |
[26:27] | Also planes, trains, and automobiles. | 还有飞机 火车 汽车 |
[26:29] | Alena said that Cayden’s casualty estimate was | 阿莱娜说凯登估计伤亡 |
[26:31] | 300 million people. | 有三亿人口 |
[26:34] | Actually, that sounds low. | 事实上 这还是少的 |
[26:35] | Yeah. I don’t disagree. | 我完全赞同 |
[26:38] | This is all my fault. | 这全是我的错 |
[26:39] | All right. Let’s keep our focus here. | 好吧 还是关注这件事吧 |
[26:40] | So James and his people want to hit this vault. | 詹姆斯和他的人想摧毁这个管理库 |
[26:42] | Do we have a location on it? | 我们有它的位置吗 |
[26:44] | The location is so classified | 位置是机密的 |
[26:46] | that they don’t even have a word for how classified it is. | 机密到连等级都没有 |
[26:48] | Be that as it may, I have a hack running | 尽管如此 我黑入其中 |
[26:49] | that will give us the location soon. | 很快我们就能得到具体位置 |
[26:50] | Good, which means you can get home, | 很好 那你可以回家 |
[26:52] | take a shower, clear your head maybe. | 冲个澡 整理下 |
[26:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:55] | It’s not a request, Felicity. | 费利西蒂 这不是命令 |
[27:09] | John told me what happened. | 约翰告诉我了 |
[27:12] | So I’m guessing this little visit | 所以我猜你来这儿 |
[27:13] | is his idea of therapy. | 是他让你来治愈我的了 |
[27:16] | Actually, I’m thinking that he probably | 事实上 我想他可能想让你 |
[27:19] | wanted you to speak to one of the world’s leading experts | 和世上疗愈内疚和遗憾方面最权威的专家 |
[27:21] | in guilt and regret. | 聊一聊 |
[27:28] | What’s happening now is not your fault. | 现在所发生的一切都不是你的错 |
[27:31] | Is that what I sounded like all these years? | 我这些年都是这么说的吗 |
[27:32] | No. You sounded smarter. | 不 你说的更高明 |
[27:35] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[27:37] | How did you balance being the Green Arrow, | 在绿箭侠 市长 |
[27:39] | the mayor, a boyfriend, a brother? | 男朋友 哥哥之间你是怎么平衡的 |
[27:41] | How did– | 你怎么 |
[27:45] | How did you do it all by yourself? | 你一个人怎么做到的 |
[27:47] | I–I d–I didn’t do it all by myself. | 我不是一个人 |
[27:52] | I had you. | 我有你 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Well, I know you’re just saying that | 我知道你这么说 |
[27:55] | to get boyfriend points, and it’s working. | 是为了证明男朋友那部分 我很感动 |
[27:58] | I’m being serious, Felicity. | 我是认真的 费利西蒂 |
[27:59] | Even if we weren’t together, | 即使咱们没在一起 |
[28:03] | you were always there with me, | 你也一直陪着我 |
[28:05] | always there to talk me out of stuff, | 鼓励着我 |
[28:07] | to help me being the Green Arrow. | 帮我成为绿箭侠 |
[28:09] | You were literally in my ear | 我战斗的每分每秒 |
[28:13] | every second that I was in the field, | 耳边都一直有你的声音 |
[28:15] | and that’s why I followed you | 这就是为什么今晚 |
[28:17] | to the club tonight– | 我跟着你进了那个俱乐部 |
[28:18] | because I–I wanted the chance to be there for you | 因为我希望有机会也陪伴着你 |
[28:22] | the way that you’ve been there for me. | 就像你陪着我那样 |
[28:25] | Well, then what would I say to you | 那这样的情况下 |
[28:30] | in this situation? | 我会和你说什么呢 |
[28:31] | You would tell me that when I–you– | 当你放走凯登·詹姆斯时 |
[28:38] | freed Cayden James, “I did it” | 你会说”我做到了” |
[28:41] | Because at the moment, at that time in your heart, | 因为当时你打心底 |
[28:45] | you thought it was right. | 觉得那是对的 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:48] | But you would tell me not to live in the past. | 但你会告诉我不要纠结过去 |
[28:50] | You would tell me to make it right in the present. | 你会告诉我此刻弥补过错 |
[28:54] | You would tell me to trust myself. | 你会告诉我相信自己 |
[28:59] | Well, I am very smart, apparently. | 显然我很聪明 |
[29:01] | So smart. | 非常聪明 |
[29:03] | 柯蒂斯 找到机房了 | |
[29:08] | Sorry. This is becoming a habit. | 抱歉 我都习惯了 |
[29:11] | It is, and I am incredibly proud. | 没错 而我对此非常骄傲 |
[29:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:33] | I have a wife and two little girls. | 我有老婆 两个女儿还小 |
[29:39] | I know. I had a family once. | 我知道 我也有过家人 |
[29:45] | I appreciate your zeal, Miss Lance, | 我欣赏你的热情 兰斯小姐 |
[29:47] | but we just need people down, not dead. | 但我们只需打晕他们 不必灭口 |
[29:50] | Do I question your method? | 我有质疑你的作风吗 |
[29:52] | Oh, a little gratitude, please. | 拜托有点感恩之心好吗 |
[29:54] | Were it not for me, you would have either starved | 要不是我 你在炼狱岛没被饿死 |
[29:57] | or bled to death on Lian Yu. | 就是流血而死了 |
[30:06] | The pre-Socratic philosopher Thales of Miletus, | 前苏格拉底时代的哲学家米利都的泰利斯 |
[30:10] | known as the father of science, | 被誉为”科学之父” |
[30:13] | believed that for any event | 他认为任何事 |
[30:14] | there was a natural cause, even if we couldn’t see it… | 都有自然原因 哪怕我们并没发现 |
[30:19] | And he thought that with perfect knowledge, | 他还认为只要学识渊博 |
[30:22] | man could control anything… | 人类可以控制任何事 |
[30:30] | everything. | 控制一切 |
[30:36] | 上锁 解锁 | |
[30:44] | You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you? | 你真是让人惊喜不断 对吧 |
[30:47] | Oh, I’m just beginning. | 好戏才开始 |
[30:57] | Welcome to the inner sanctum. | 欢迎进入内部密室 |
[31:22] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[31:23] | Biometric hand scanners. | 生物识别手部扫描器 |
[31:25] | So cool except for the dead body part. | 好酷啊 只不过死人了 |
[31:29] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[31:32] | This place is huge. | 这地方好大 |
[31:33] | Yeah. Well, it has to be big to hold, | 要装下整个网络 |
[31:35] | you know, the whole internet. | 地方必须得大 |
[31:36] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:41] | Cayden’s overclocking the vault CPU. | 凯登在超频机房的中央处理器 |
[31:43] | – English, Felicity. – He put a virus in the system | -说人话 费利西蒂 -他在系统中释放了病毒 |
[31:45] | that’s gonna make the whole thing explode. | 会炸毁所有东西 |
[31:46] | That’s a bit too much English. | 这话也太通俗了 |
[31:47] | How much time do we have before the vault goes boom? | 机房还有多久爆炸 |
[31:50] | 6 minutes. I think I can stop the virus. | 六分钟 我应该能阻止病毒 |
[31:51] | I just need– I just need one– I just need one minute. | 我只需要 我只需要一分钟 |
[31:53] | There’s no way Cayden James and Laurel are gonna let you | 凯登·詹姆斯和劳蕾尔 |
[31:54] | just stand there and do that. | 不会让你专心阻止病毒的 |
[31:56] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[32:00] | You weren’t wrong. | 被你说中了 |
[32:06] | Your men have engaged the targets. | 你的人在攻击目标了 |
[32:08] | Our men, Miss Lance. | 我们的人 兰斯小姐 |
[32:10] | This partnership is a democracy after all. | 毕竟是民主合作 |
[32:15] | Miss Smoak just appeared on the server. | 斯莫克小姐登录服务器了 |
[32:19] | Clever girl. | 聪明的小妞 |
[32:22] | Her ingenuity never disappoints. | 她的聪明才智从没让人失望 |
[32:25] | I’m coding a little something to occupy her… | 我来写个代码控住住她 |
[32:31] | while I take my leave. | 作为我的告别礼 |
[32:32] | 系统锁定 病毒已删除 | |
[32:34] | Do the same for her friends, would you? | 控制住她的朋友 行吗 |
[32:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:42] | “No” is not what we want to hear right now. | 我们现在不想听到”不” |
[32:44] | Cayden just used the processor’s firewall to block me out. | 凯登刚用处理器的防火墙把我挡住了 |
[32:46] | I can’t take down the virus remotely now. | 我现在没法远程解决病毒 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna have to do it on site | 我得直接操作 |
[32:47] | before he turns this whole place into an ashtray, | 不然他会把这里炸成灰烬 |
[32:49] | not to mention, you know, the internet. | 跟别说网络了 |
[32:50] | – Where’s the processor? – Northwest quadrant. | -处理器在哪 -西北区 |
[32:53] | Fine. We’ll cover you. Delta formation. | 好 我们掩护你 三角阵型 |
[33:06] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[33:10] | We’re outgunned here. | 我们火力不行 |
[33:11] | We’ve got you covered. Can you handle this? | 我们掩护你 你能行吗 |
[33:13] | I can handle it. Just keep them off me for 4 minutes. | 我能行 拦住他们四分钟 |
[33:15] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[33:27] | Maybe doing this solo wasn’t such a good idea. | 或许我不该一个人上 |
[33:29] | Good thing you’re not alone. | 好在你还有我 |
[33:31] | – Oliver? – Well, technically, | -奥利弗 -严格来说 |
[33:32] | if I’m in this chair, that makes me Overwatch. | 我要是坐上椅子就成守望者了 |
[33:34] | – You’re in the bunker? – I am. You ok with that? | -你在地堡吗 -对 你能搞定吗 |
[33:36] | I am all right with that. I am so all right with that. | 我能搞定 我完全能搞定 |
[33:37] | I’m epically all right with that, | 我肯定一定确定能行 |
[33:38] | especially if you have eyes on this complex. | 你要是看见这乱糟糟的一片就知道了 |
[33:40] | I think I do. You’ve automated the system | 我看见了 这系统的自动化程度 |
[33:43] | to the point that William could basically operate it. | 被你设计到连威廉基本都能操作 |
[33:44] | Do you see the room in the far northwest quadrant? | 你看到西北区的房间了吗 |
[33:47] | I do, but I also see 10 hostiles between you and it, | 看到了 但我也看到有十个敌人拦住你了 |
[33:50] | so let me put you on the safest path. | 我给你找条最安全的路线 |
[33:52] | 机房 38号门 | |
[33:54] | Take the corridor to your left. | 走左边的走廊 |
[33:58] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[34:00] | Sorry. Right. Right. My left. Your right. | 抱歉 右边 右边 我的左边 你的右边 |
[34:03] | There’s a little bit of a learning curve here. | 我得慢慢学 |
[34:07] | Overwatch, sitrep. | 守望者 汇报情况 |
[34:09] | Overwatch, what’s your situation? | 守望者 你什么情况 |
[34:10] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[34:13] | Stop. | 停 |
[34:16] | Go right. | 字幕 |
[34:18] | Under the door. | 从门下进去 |
[34:20] | 321 3, 2, 1. | |
[34:23] | Coast is clear. | 安全 |
[34:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:29] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[34:33] | Cayden’s not here. | 凯登不在 |
[34:36] | Time to get to work. | 开始干活 |
[34:46] | Company, nine o’clock. | 九点方向有敌人 |
[34:52] | I knew you would be around here somewhere. | 我就知道你会在这 |
[34:55] | Well, I couldn’t stay away from you | 我不会放过你 |
[34:57] | except for you’ve changed something about yourself. | 除了你已改变了自己 |
[34:59] | I just can’t quite put my finger on it. | 我就是要指认你 |
[35:02] | Here. Let me help you with that. | 来吧 让我帮你一把 |
[35:15] | So it’s a crossbow. That’s cute. | 是十字弓 有意思 |
[35:19] | Two more hostiles inbound. | 又来了俩敌人 |
[35:25] | Thank you for that! | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | Just wanted to give you a little time. | 给你争取点时间 |
[35:27] | Yeah. Well, I’m gonna need it. | 好 正好需要 |
[35:29] | I have to break through the processor’s | 我得破解处理器的 |
[35:30] | protective firewall to stop Cayden’s virus, | 保护防火墙才能阻止凯登的病毒 |
[35:32] | and the fact that the processor is exponentially overclocking | 然而处理器的超频状态非常复杂 |
[35:35] | and he’s disabled the cooling system. | 他还关闭了冷却系统 |
[35:37] | Did not understand a single word that you just said. | 你的话一句都听不懂 |
[35:41] | Oh, well, you understand blaring noises and really scary lights, right? | 那你懂警报声和超可怕的警报灯吧 |
[35:44] | I know this. | 我懂 |
[35:47] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[35:50] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[35:59] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[36:08] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[36:11] | If this place is gonna go boom, | 如果这地方会爆炸 |
[36:12] | let’s not be here when it does. | 得趁早离开 |
[36:13] | Overwatch, how we doing? | 守望者 情况怎么样 |
[36:15] | Overwatch? | 守望者 |
[36:22] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[36:24] | And we’re not dead. | 我们没死 |
[36:26] | Told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[36:32] | You know, if this whole role reversal thing sticks around, | 如果这种角色颠倒要继续 |
[36:34] | you’re really gonna have to adopt my saying | 你就得学我说话的方式 |
[36:35] | of not saying “I told you so.” | 不说”我告诉过你了” |
[36:37] | You tell me you told me so. | 你跟我说”我告诉过你了” |
[36:40] | Yeah, but not all the time. | 没错 但不是每次 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | Well, I’m just glad I found a way to help. | 很高兴有我能帮忙的地方 |
[36:49] | You always do. | 你总是帮得上 |
[36:54] | Thank god we saved the internet. | 幸好我们拯救了网络 |
[36:57] | My fantasy football team was killing it this year. | 我的梦幻橄榄球队今年真的太棒了 |
[37:02] | So this new partnership– | 所以这新合作关系 |
[37:04] | is it permanent? | 是永久的吗 |
[37:05] | Certainly hope not. | 当然希望不是 |
[37:06] | I think Mayor Queen’s probably too busy | 奎恩市长应该没什么时间 |
[37:08] | to be moonlighting as tech support. | 来做技术支持这份兼职 |
[37:09] | Besides, after all those years in the field, | 而且 出外勤这么多年了 |
[37:12] | it’d be a shame if you went down for carpal tunnel. | 结果得的却是腕管症挺羞耻的 |
[37:16] | All kidding aside– | 撇开所有玩笑 |
[37:18] | we need to focus on why Laurel has aligned | 我们要专注在为什么劳蕾尔 |
[37:20] | herself with Cayden James. | 跟凯登·詹姆斯结盟了 |
[37:22] | Those operatives, they were the same ones | 那些特工 跟上个月我们 |
[37:23] | that we took out last month. | 解决的那批是同伙 |
[37:28] | Sorry. Old habits. | 抱歉 旧习惯 |
[37:32] | I will leave you to it. | 我就交给你们了 |
[37:34] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[37:35] | Gonna go tell Alena the good news. | 要告诉阿莱娜好消息 |
[37:39] | 星城医院 急诊部 | |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | No, no. No need to thank me. | 不不 不需要谢谢我 |
[37:44] | Saving the world is kind of what we do, | 拯救世界算是我们的职责 |
[37:46] | that and fixing our mistakes. | 而且要修正我们的错误 |
[37:49] | None of this is on you, Felicity. | 这都不是你要背负的 费利西蒂 |
[37:51] | I vouched for Cayden. | 我替凯登担保 |
[37:52] | You were just backing my play. | 你只是在支持我 |
[37:54] | Yeah. Well, like you said, he changed. | 像你说的 他改变了 |
[37:58] | Now that you’re no longer working | 现在你不再为邪恶的 |
[38:00] | for an evil uberhacker– I’m just assuming– | 超级黑客工作了 我只是假设… |
[38:05] | Do you know what you’re gonna do when you get out of here? | 你出院后有什么打算吗 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna take some time | 我会花一些时间 |
[38:12] | and gain some much needed perspective | 提升必要的思维方式 |
[38:16] | and then maybe, if you’ll have me, | 然后也许 你会让我 |
[38:20] | come work for you at your startup. | 去你的创业公司工作 |
[38:22] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 好的 那太好了 |
[38:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah, you should. | -是吗 -是的 你应该那么做 |
[38:25] | I mean, maybe in a year or two, | 也许在一两年内 |
[38:26] | Curtis and I will actually have an idea of what to develop. | 我和柯蒂斯会想到要开发什么 |
[38:28] | Oh, I actually–I have a pitch for you on that. | 我其实想跟你说教一下 |
[38:33] | Why did you get fired from Palmer Tech? | 你为什么被帕尔默科技开除 |
[38:35] | Well, besides me being lousy at balancing my time | 除了我不擅于平衡我的时间 |
[38:38] | and working with the team, | 及跟团队合作 |
[38:40] | the board actually violently resisted my– | 董事会其实强烈阻止我… |
[38:42] | Efforts to replicate your spinal implant. | 努力再造你的脊椎植入物 |
[38:46] | You’ve been looking for something to work on, | 你一直在找一件事做 |
[38:48] | something that would change the world, | 能改变世界的事 |
[38:51] | and you’ve literally been | 而你的想法 |
[38:53] | sitting on the right idea this whole time. | 其实一直都是正确的 |
[38:55] | I couldn’t figure out a way to affordably | 我想不出办法在帕尔默科技 |
[38:56] | mass produce the implant at Palmer Tech. | 低成本大量生产植入物 |
[38:58] | Now you have Curtis and no board oversight. | 现在你有柯蒂斯 而且不被董事会监督 |
[39:03] | You know, Curtis and I have actually had a really hard time | 我和柯蒂斯在给公司 |
[39:05] | coming up with a name for the company, | 取名时遇到困难了 |
[39:07] | almost as hard of a time as we’ve had for a concept, | 几乎跟寻找概念时一样困难 |
[39:09] | so I was wondering how you would feel | 所以我在想你觉得 |
[39:11] | about me appropriating the name Helix? | 我沿用”螺旋”这个名怎么样 |
[39:15] | Well, I think you don’t generally need to worry | 我觉得你基本上不必担心 |
[39:17] | about criminal hackers coming after you | 黑客罪犯会因为 |
[39:19] | for trademark infringement… | 商标侵权找上你 |
[39:21] | – That’s true. – And I think it would be really nice | -没错 -而且我觉得那个名字 |
[39:24] | to see something good come out of that name. | 用来做好事会挺好的 |
[39:27] | Helix Dynamics. | 螺旋动力 |
[39:28] | That rolls off the tongue nicely. | 还挺顺口的 |
[39:30] | Cool logo possibilities, easily engravable on a Nobel medal. | 可能成为很酷的商标 容易刻在诺贝尔奖章上 |
[39:33] | Funny. Those are Curtis’ criteria, too. | 有意思 那些也是柯蒂斯的准则 |
[39:36] | It’s possible. | 有可能的 |
[39:42] | A reward for a job only half done? | 只完成一半工作的奖励 |
[39:44] | A means of preventing them from tracking you | 用来防止他们从你的 |
[39:46] | by way of your sonic scream, | 声波尖叫追踪你 |
[39:47] | and the job was done to perfection. | 而且工作完成得挺完美 |
[39:50] | I thought the objective was to take down the internet. | 我以为目标是击垮网络 |
[39:52] | No. The objective was to take down the firewall protecting the vault, | 不 目标是击垮保护机房的防火墙 |
[39:57] | and Miss Smoak was most adept in complying. | 斯莫克小姐是最适合的人选 |
[40:02] | Why couldn’t you find a way to do it yourself? | 你为什么不设法亲自做呢 |
[40:04] | I’ve been doing this too long to leave trails, Miss Lance. | 我做这件事太久容易留下踪迹 兰斯小姐 |
[40:08] | Much safer to have Miss Smoak’s digital fingerprints | 让斯莫克小姐的数位指纹 而不是我的 |
[40:10] | on the processor, not mine, | 留在处理器上比较安全 |
[40:12] | and once she had taken down the firewall, | 当她击垮防火墙时 |
[40:14] | I was able to upload a critical piece of code | 我趁机把关键代码上传到 |
[40:19] | to arclight. | 弧光灯上 |
[40:21] | What happens now? | 现在怎么样 |
[40:23] | We take the next step. | 我们进行下一步 |
[40:39] | Dinner went better than expected. | 没想到晚饭吃得这么顺利 |
[40:41] | Can’t believe we got through the whole thing, no interruptions… | 没想到我们能顺利吃完 没有干扰 |
[40:44] | no armed assassins… | 没有持械刺客 |
[40:49] | I, um… | 我… |
[40:51] | I still have room for dessert. | 我的胃还能吃下甜品 |
[40:54] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[40:56] | – Wait. – That’s ok. | -慢着 -没事 |
[41:05] | – Oh, sorry. – It’s ok. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[41:07] | – Sorry. – That’s ok. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[41:09] | – Sorry. – Ok. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[41:10] | Sorry. Not mine. | 抱歉 不是我的 |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | – One sec. – Yep. | -马上好 -行 |
[41:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:33] | I’ll be there. | 我马上过去 |
[41:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:39] | That didn’t sound like John or the team. | 不像是约翰或队伍打来的 |
[41:41] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[41:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:45] | That was Slade Wilson. | 是斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[41:49] | He needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |