时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来 |
[00:05] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | But I couldn’t honor that commitment | 但是我无法兑现这一承诺 |
[00:10] | and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, | 也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺 |
[00:13] | So I asked the best man I know to help. | 于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助 |
[00:15] | His name is John Diggle, | 他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔 |
[00:17] | and he is the Green Arrow. | 他就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Our old friend Alex Faust. | 我们的老朋友艾利克斯·浮士德 |
[00:24] | OK, clearly he was at SCPD when the explosion went off. | 显然在发生爆炸时 他在星城警局里 |
[00:27] | So he’s either died or escaped. | 就是说他要么死了 要么逃走了 |
[00:28] | He escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[00:29] | Special Agent Samanda Watson. | 莎曼达·沃森特别探员 |
[00:31] | Can we help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[00:32] | I’m here as a courtesy | 我来这是出于礼貌 |
[00:33] | to inform you of the investigation | 通知你将在 |
[00:34] | I’ll be conducting in your city. | 你的市里进行的调查 |
[00:36] | – Investigation into what? – You. | -调查什么 -你 |
[00:38] | Ok. Present us is only worried | 好吧 现在我们要担心的是 |
[00:40] | about you quitting your nobody-told-about job. | 你辞掉你那无人知情的工作 |
[00:42] | When are you gonna let that go? | 你何时才能放手 |
[00:44] | When you go into business with me. | 等你跟我合作做生意 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry. Go into what with you? | 抱歉 跟你合作做什么 |
[00:46] | Think about all the good we could do. | 想想我们能一起做的好事 |
[00:47] | Yes. | 行 |
[00:48] | On Lian Yu, Felicity and I got caught in one of the explosions. | 在炼狱岛上 我和费利西蒂遇到了爆炸 |
[00:50] | I thought you guys were fine. | 我以为你们都没事 |
[00:52] | I have nerve damage. | 我有神经损伤 |
[00:53] | That’s why you haven’t been pulling your gun. | 所以你一直没法开枪 |
[00:54] | It’s just a tremor. I can manage it. | 只是手抖 我可以解决 |
[00:58] | You nearly got killed last night | 你昨晚差点被杀 |
[01:00] | because you couldn’t rely on me. | 因为你无法依靠我 |
[01:01] | But what are you gonna do about it? | 但你打算怎么做 |
[01:02] | Tell Oliver. | 告诉奥利弗 |
[01:14] | Eyes on Faust? | 看到浮士德了吗 |
[01:18] | Shoot her! | 朝她开火 |
[01:23] | I got him. He’s in the structure next door. | 我发现他了 他在隔壁的楼里 |
[01:25] | – Everyone get into position. – Copy that. | -所有人就位 -收到 |
[01:26] | – On it, hoss. – You got it. | -明白 大哥 -收到 |
[01:45] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[01:46] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[02:19] | Down for the count. | 完蛋了吧 |
[02:21] | No more bombs for you, bitch. | 你再也做不了炸弹了 混蛋 |
[02:23] | Go, Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠获胜 |
[02:24] | Or should I call you the Green Arrow? | 我可以叫你绿箭侠吗 |
[02:25] | It feels kind of weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[02:26] | It’s weird, | 是挺怪 |
[02:28] | But at some point, we all have get to used to it. | 不过 我们都得适应 |
[02:41] | It seemed to go well out there tonight. | 今晚的行动似乎很顺利 |
[02:42] | Yeah, we make a good team. | 是的 我们配合得很好 |
[02:44] | And yet you still have worried face. | 可你还是一脸焦虑 |
[02:46] | It’s because sooner or later, | 因为迟早有一天 |
[02:49] | someone’s going to find out | 有人会发现 |
[02:50] | that the Green Arrow isn’t shooting any arrows. | 绿箭侠已经不再射箭了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, well, Curtis and I are working on that. | 柯蒂斯和我已经在着手解决这个问题了 |
[02:54] | We’re gonna figure something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[02:55] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Ok. I am going to go home. | 没事 我要回家了 |
[02:59] | I’m going to sleep, | 我要睡觉了 |
[03:01] | and maybe I’ll even get 4 hours. | 说不定我能睡四个小时呢 |
[03:06] | Maybe in another week, | 或许再过一段时间 |
[03:07] | I’ll get used to that judgmental stare | 我就能习惯你这副 |
[03:08] | you keep giving me. | 责怪我的表情了 |
[03:10] | This isn’t judgment. It’s amusement. | 这不是责怪 是觉得好笑 |
[03:14] | “Sooner or later, someone’s gonna find out | “迟早有一天 有人会发现 |
[03:15] | the Green Arrow isn’t shooting any arrows.” | 绿箭侠已经不再射箭了” |
[03:17] | Dinah, I’m not an archer. | 黛娜 我不是弓箭手 |
[03:18] | No, it’s not about the arrows, John. | 不 我不是说射箭的问题 约翰 |
[03:20] | It’s about the injury. | 我是在说你的伤 |
[03:22] | I thought you were gonna talk to Oliver. | 你不是说要告诉奥利弗的吗 |
[03:23] | I was… | 本来是 |
[03:25] | until he asked me to put this on. | 可他让我代替他 |
[03:26] | Which he never would have done if he knew the truth. | 如果他知道真相的话绝不会这么做的 |
[03:28] | Dinah, what do you want from me? | 黛娜 你想让我怎么样 |
[03:31] | The man’s under the FBI microscope. | 他被联调局盯得死死的 |
[03:32] | He’s worried about his son. | 他担心他儿子 |
[03:33] | Imagine how worried he’d be if he knew | 想一下如果他知道你受伤了 |
[03:35] | you were out there compromised. | 他会有多担心 |
[03:36] | Did you see me tonight? | 你看到我今晚的表现了吗 |
[03:38] | Did I look compromised? | 我看上去像是有伤的样子吗 |
[03:41] | Dinah, I have this handled. | 黛娜 我没问题 |
[03:43] | The tremor’s gone. | 我的手已经不抖了 |
[03:45] | Well, I guess I worried for nothing, then. | 那看来我是多虑了 |
[04:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:03] | You like your eggs scrambled, right? | 你喜欢吃捣碎的煎蛋 对吧 |
[04:05] | Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[04:06] | Good. That’s what I made you. | 很好 我就是这么做的 |
[04:09] | This is for real-for real, isn’t it? | 这一切都是真的 对吧 |
[04:12] | Me being around more? | 我陪着你吗 |
[04:13] | And not the other guy? | 而不是另一个身份 |
[04:17] | It is for real-for real, if that’s cool with you. | 如果你满意的话 那就是真的了 |
[04:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:24] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:27] | What you got there? | 看什么呢 |
[04:28] | Math. Big test later this week. | 数学 这周会有一场大考 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I know what it’s like switching schools, | 我知道转学很闹心 |
[04:32] | but don’t worry about it. | 不过别担心 |
[04:32] | You’ll get there. | 你会适应的 |
[04:33] | Not by the end of this week. | 这周肯定适应不了 |
[04:35] | I’ll be lucky to get a C. | 能拿个C就不错了 |
[04:36] | Nothing wrong with getting a C every once in a while. | 偶尔拿个C也没什么大不了 |
[04:38] | I used to get Ds. I would’ve been psyched foa a C. | 我以前都是拿D的 能拿C简直是烧高香了 |
[04:41] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[04:42] | I am kidding. Just, I think that if you relax | 我是开玩笑 我觉得如果你能 |
[04:44] | a little bit more, it’ll come easier. | 放松一点 会好很多的 |
[04:45] | I got to study. Can I be excused? | 我要去学习了 可以走了吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:50] | – Thanks. – Yup. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[05:00] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:02] | Ye–no. William’s stressing over a test. | 好 不好 有一场考试威廉很紧张 |
[05:05] | I tried to be supportive, and I feel like I just– | 我试着鼓励他 可我觉得 |
[05:08] | I’m–I’m making it worse. | 越鼓励越糟了 |
[05:09] | I feel your pain. That was Dinah’s department. | 我能理解 那是黛娜的事了 |
[05:10] | I don’t know what I’d have done parenting alone. | 我都不知道自己是怎么做单亲父亲的 |
[05:14] | I mean, you’ll figure it out, though. | 总之 你会想明白的 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | Agent Watson, | 沃森探员 |
[05:20] | I do not believe you are on my schedule. | 我记得你好像没有预约 |
[05:23] | I think you’ll come to find I really don’t give a damn. | 我想你会发现我根本不在乎 |
[05:25] | OK. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Your office issued a statement | 你的办公室发表了一份声明 |
[05:27] | on last night’s apprehension of Alex Faust. | 关于艾利克斯·浮士德昨晚被逮捕的事 |
[05:30] | We did. He was apprehended by the Green Arrow. | 是的 他被绿箭侠逮捕了 |
[05:32] | And I’m sure you have an airtight alibi for last night. | 你昨晚肯定有无懈可击的不在场证明吧 |
[05:35] | Rockets game with my kid. | 跟我儿子在看火箭队的比赛 |
[05:37] | We were on the jumbotron. | 我们看的是超大屏电视 |
[05:38] | And only an idiot of the highest order would be fooled | 只有超级白痴才会相信 |
[05:40] | by someone else running around in that hood. | 戴着兜帽到处乱跑是另有他人 |
[05:42] | Whoever your understudy is, | 不管你的替身是谁 |
[05:44] | he might want to brush up on his archery. | 他也许该好好练练箭术 |
[05:46] | Or did you think we didn’t notice | 还是你认为我们不会发现 |
[05:47] | that no arrows were used in taking down Faust? | 逮捕浮士德的时候根本没人用箭 |
[05:50] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[05:50] | – I’m not. – OK. | -还没 -好吧 |
[05:52] | Whether I can prove you’re the Green Arrow, | 无论我是否能证明你是绿箭侠 |
[05:53] | there’s no question you support him as mayor. | 毫无疑问 你都会支持他当市长 |
[05:56] | You’re known to protect and communicate | 众所周知 你不止保护他和他的团队 |
[05:57] | with him and his team. | 还和他们有联系 |
[05:58] | Is that a crime? | 这算是犯法吗 |
[06:00] | No. But you’re sending a message | 不算 但是你们传达给人的信息是 |
[06:02] | to the police of this city | 没有治安维持者的帮助 |
[06:04] | that they can’t do their job without vigilante help. | 这座城市的警察根本无法胜任本职工作 |
[06:08] | I’m glad I don’t work for you. | 很高兴我不是为你工作 |
[06:17] | She’s not wrong. | 她也没说错 |
[06:18] | Ah, about the “Glad you don’t work for me” part | “很高兴你不是为我工作”那句 |
[06:20] | or the “Nobody’s buying John under the hood” part? | 还是”没人相信约翰是兜帽男”那句 |
[06:23] | The undercutting the cops part. | 警察无能那句 |
[06:25] | I know they’re not enough for this city, | 我知道他们无法保护这座城市 |
[06:26] | but they never will be if we keep saying it. | 但我们一直这么说 他们就永远也保护不了 |
[06:28] | That’s a catch-22, Quentin. | 那是无法摆脱的困境 昆汀 |
[06:31] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[06:33] | can you try to find a solution? | 你能试试找个解决办法吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. I’ll try. | 我会试试看 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:38] | It’d be nice to have something | 在约翰和小队再出外勤时 |
[06:38] | before John and the team have to get back in the field. | 有办法保护他们还是好的 |
[06:48] | Hey, I’ll be back in 5. | 我五分钟就回来 |
[06:57] | Guys? | 各位 |
[06:57] | Yeah, we heard you. You’ll be– | 我们听到了 你… |
[07:00] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[07:39] | Officer Lopez… | 洛佩滋警官 |
[07:41] | I hope you don’t own any Kord Industries stock. | 希望你没买科尔德实业的股票 |
[07:43] | My pension fund does, | 我的退休金有买 |
[07:44] | though it seems a little crass to worry about that now. | 虽然现在担心这个问题有点傻 |
[07:46] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:47] | The vics all died of broken vertebrae or blunt force trauma. | 死者全都死于脊椎骨折或是遭到钝器重伤 |
[07:50] | – Forensics? – Not even a fingerprint. | -法医怎么说 -完全没留下指纹 |
[07:52] | And speaking of, the unsub used | 说到指纹 未知疑犯 |
[07:54] | one of the vic’s palm prints to gain access | 用了其中一名死者的掌纹 |
[07:55] | into Kord’s internal server. | 进入了科尔德的内部服务器 |
[07:57] | To get what? | 偷走了什么 |
[07:58] | The company doesn’t know yet. | 公司暂时还不清楚 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna need a chat with the CEO. | 我要和总裁谈谈 |
[08:01] | In the meantime, I’m gonna take a look around here. | 同时 我要在这里四处看看 |
[08:08] | – You get all that? – Yeah, and a bag of chips. | -看到了吗 -还有一包薯片 |
[08:11] | Sorry. I didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast this morning. | 抱歉 今早我来不及吃早餐 |
[08:12] | I’m feeling a little peckish. | 我现在有点饿 |
[08:14] | Ten will get you 20 that Kord’s CEO won’t tell you anything. | 跟你打赌科尔德的总裁什么也不告诉你 |
[08:16] | Can you access the server? | 你能进入服务器吗 |
[08:17] | Already here. Now what? | 已经进来了 现在怎么做 |
[08:19] | OK, you’re looking for a master port. | 找一个主端口 |
[08:20] | It’s female with a yellow border. | 黄边的凹形配件 |
[08:24] | Got it. | 明白 |
[08:24] | OK, insert our toy | 把我们的小玩具插进去 |
[08:26] | and let us do our thang. | 让我们开始做似 |
[08:27] | You keep saying “Thing” wrong. | 你一直把”事”字说错 |
[08:32] | All right. We’re in. Curtis has got it from here. | 进去了 柯蒂斯开始接手 |
[08:34] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I got startup work to do. | 我有些开始工作要做 |
[08:36] | Yeah, we’re still trying to decide on our name. | 我们还在挑选名字 |
[08:40] | Hey, so I think I have a solution | 我想到办法来解决 |
[08:42] | to our cop’s catch-22. | 警察无法摆脱的困境了 |
[08:44] | That was fast. | 好快啊 |
[08:46] | I was chatting with Councilwoman Pollard. | 我在和博拉德女议员讨论 |
[08:48] | She’s in the early stages of drafting | 她在起草早期阶段的 |
[08:50] | some anti-vigilante legislation. | 反对治安维护者立法 |
[08:52] | No. Hear me out. | 不行 先听我说完 |
[08:53] | If you were to join it, sponsor it… | 如果你能加入并资助我们 |
[08:56] | Still, no. | 还是不行 |
[08:56] | You could tailor the bill to however you want it, all right? | 你可以照你的想法来修改法案 |
[08:58] | You could take the teeth out of it | 你可以让法案失去阻力 |
[09:00] | so it can’t bite the team too hard. | 这样法案就不会咬着团队太紧 |
[09:01] | OK, first, Pollard is not a pushover, | 首先 博拉德不是个容易被说服的人 |
[09:03] | so we know this isn’t true. | 所以这样是行不通的 |
[09:05] | Second, I am not going to put John in the hood | 其次 我不会让约翰戴上兜帽 |
[09:08] | and then actively support legislation | 然后积极地支持立法 |
[09:10] | that further brands him a criminal. | 进一步地将他列为罪犯 |
[09:12] | Find another way, please. | 再想别的办法吧 谢谢 |
[09:24] | City Hall is 6 blocks that way. | 市政厅往那边走六个街口 |
[09:26] | I thought maybe you could use a late afternoon snack. | 我想你可能想吃午后点心 |
[09:28] | Who are you, my mother? | 你是我妈吗 |
[09:29] | I mean, that’s not even accurate. | 这样说不准确 |
[09:30] | My mother rarely remembered to pick me up from school, | 我妈几乎不记得去学校接我 |
[09:32] | let alone make me a snack. | 更别说给我做点心了 |
[09:36] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[09:42] | I, uh, love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对房子的布置 |
[09:45] | Yeah, well, you know, | 嗯 你知道的 |
[09:46] | it’s near impossible to find affordable office space in the city. | 在市里几乎找不到能负担得起的办公室 |
[09:50] | Someone should talk to the mayor about that. | 该有人找市长谈谈了 |
[09:51] | Oh, speaking of, how do you feel about the name | 对了 你觉得”点点滴滴” |
[09:55] | Bit By Bit. | 这名字怎么样 |
[09:59] | Sounds like a sitcom from the eighties. | 听起来像是八十年代的情景喜剧 |
[10:01] | Great. That’s, like, really not what we’re going for. | 这下好了 这不是我们想要的 |
[10:05] | Well, who knew that when you stopped balancing being vigilante | 没想到你不必在治安维持者 |
[10:08] | with everything else that you would have time | 和其他事情上找平衡点时 |
[10:10] | to drop off snacks? | 你会有时间买点心来看我 |
[10:13] | Speaking off, how is William now | 对了 现在你没了治安维持者 |
[10:15] | that you’re done pulling double vigilante/daddy duty? | 和爸爸的双重身份 威廉怎么样 |
[10:17] | It’s a two steps forward, | 向前迈进了两步 |
[10:18] | one step backwards sort of thing. | 又向后退一步之类的 |
[10:20] | I was just thinking, I’d really love to lean on Thea, but, um, | 我刚刚在想 我真的很喜欢依靠西娅 |
[10:25] | I mean, she just has a knack | 她就是有诀窍 |
[10:26] | for this sort of thing. | 应对这种事情 |
[10:28] | Yeah, she’d be the most bad-ass aunt ever. | 是啊 她绝对会是史上最牛的姑姑 |
[10:30] | Would she ever. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:31] | Well, I know I’m not Thea, | 我知道我不是西娅 |
[10:32] | but I am so down to help in any way that you need. | 但我愿意尽我所能帮助你 |
[10:34] | Well, truth be told, aside from snacks, | 说实话 抛开这些点心不谈 |
[10:37] | I do sort of need your help. | 我确实算是需要你的帮助 |
[10:40] | William has a math test later this week | 威廉这周有个数学考试 |
[10:42] | that he’s really stressing out over, | 他对此感到非常紧张 |
[10:44] | and, um, every time I open my mouth, | 然而 每次我一开口 |
[10:48] | I am making it worse. | 都会让事情恶化 |
[10:49] | So the man who took down Damien Darhk | 所以说干掉达米恩·达克的男人 |
[10:51] | is bested by arithmetic. | 居然败给了数学 |
[10:52] | It wasn’t my strongest subject in school. | 这不是我在学校里的强项 |
[10:53] | No? What was, truancy? | 不是吗 那你的强项是逃学吗 |
[10:55] | Charm. | 放电 |
[10:57] | Yeah, no doubt. | 是啊 毫无疑问 |
[11:00] | Let me guess, you told him something along the lines of, | 让我猜猜 你对他说了这种话 比如 |
[11:02] | “Just relax. I would’ve been psyched to get a C. | “放轻松 是我的话拿个C就很兴奋了 |
[11:04] | All I got was Fs.” | 我之前拿的全是F” |
[11:05] | Ds. I most– | 都是D 大部分… |
[11:08] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[11:09] | Because I know you, | 因为我了解你 |
[11:10] | and I know that if you even cared about school, | 我还知道如果你用心学了的话 |
[11:13] | you would’ve been good at it. | 你一定会学得很好 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Nothing would grind my gears more when I was his age | 我像他这么大时 最让我生气的是 |
[11:17] | when my mom was just telling me to stop worrying | 当我为某件事焦虑时 |
[11:20] | when I was freaking out about a project. | 我妈却让我别担心 |
[11:22] | – Why? – I didn’t need to learn how to relax. | -为什么 -我不需要学习如何放轻松 |
[11:24] | I needed to figure out how to do the work. | 我需要的是想出解决方法 |
[11:26] | So what do I do? What d– | 所以我该怎么做 如何… |
[11:29] | Well, ask him–ask him what he needs, | 问问他…问问他需要什么 |
[11:32] | and then put him in the driver’s seat, | 以及让他自己做主 |
[11:33] | and he’ll show you how to help him. | 然后他自然会告诉你要如何帮他 |
[11:37] | You make things so simple. | 你让事情变得如此简单 |
[11:40] | You always have. | 一直都是这样 |
[11:46] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[11:47] | No wonder Kord doesn’t like to share their secrets. | 怪不得科尔德不愿让别人知道自己的秘密 |
[11:49] | They invent a lot of really nasty stuff, | 他们发明了不少邪恶的东西 |
[11:52] | including this new military grade nerve gas ZX. | 包括这个新的军用级神经毒气ZX |
[11:54] | What does that have to do with our mystery killer woman? | 那和神秘的女杀手有什么关系 |
[11:56] | She downloaded the transport schedule for said nerve gas. | 她下载了刚刚那个神经毒气的运输计划 |
[11:59] | Now, do you find that alarming, or is it just me? | 你担忧吗 反正我很担忧 |
[12:01] | No. I definitely find that alarming. When is it moving? | 不 我当然担忧 什么时候运输 |
[12:03] | One hour. | 一小时后 |
[12:04] | Ok. I’m on my way. Alert the Green Arrow. | 好的 我这就过去 通知绿箭侠 |
[12:05] | Well, I mean Diggle. I mean John. | 我是说狄格尔 约翰 |
[12:07] | I mean, it’s just good op-sec to use code names in the field. | 我是说 在行动时用代号真的比较好 |
[12:09] | I agree. Go. | 我同意 去吧 |
[12:22] | You know, if you’re not going to say anything, | 如果你们打算一言不发的话 |
[12:23] | you can at least turn on the damn radio. | 至少把那该死的收音机打开吧 |
[12:25] | With your presets? I’d prefer the silence. | 听你选的台吗 那我情愿这样安安静静的 |
[12:28] | Just turn it on. | 打开吧 |
[12:37] | ♪ Children of Aquarius ♪ | ♪水瓶座的孩子♪ |
[12:41] | ♪ Your world is my world ♪ | ♪你的世界就是我的世界♪ |
[12:47] | It’s not safe on the road. | 路上不安全 |
[12:49] | That’s what he’s for. | 所以有他在 |
[12:51] | My team’s more equipped. | 我的团队装备更精良 |
[12:57] | ♪ Children of Aquarius ♪ | ♪水瓶座的孩子♪ |
[13:01] | ♪ Your dream is my dream ♪ | ♪你的梦想就是我的梦想♪ |
[13:04] | You have horrible taste in music. | 你的音乐品味真是太糟糕了 |
[13:08] | Why are we slowing down? | 为什么要减速 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:13] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[13:18] | Overwatch. Any bogies on thermal? | 守望者 热成像有异常吗 |
[13:21] | Just you guys. | 只有你们 |
[13:22] | And I’m guessing you’re not bogies. | 我猜你们不算异常 |
[13:24] | What’s going on, guys? Why aren’t you moving? | 怎么回事 为什么你们不动了 |
[13:26] | I’m trying to find that out right now. | 我正想搞明白这点 |
[13:33] | Perfect. | 这下好了 |
[13:33] | Ignition blocker. | 汽车发动屏蔽器 |
[13:45] | Surprise, bitch. | 惊喜吧 贱人 |
[13:48] | Careful. Bullets and bioweapons don’t mix. | 小心点 别打到生化武器 |
[13:53] | Your friend’s right. | 你朋友说得对 |
[14:33] | Leader’s in the cab, hoss. | 领头的在驾驶室 大哥 |
[14:34] | Go after her or the gas? | 是追她还是追毒气 |
[14:36] | Or both? | 还是一起追 |
[14:39] | They’re getting away, hoss. Make a decision! | 他们要逃走了 大哥 快做决定 |
[14:45] | Screw this. | 该死的 |
[15:04] | Couldn’t get to it. Couldn’t stop her. | 没追到东西 也没能阻止她 |
[15:07] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[15:20] | What the hell happened out there? | 外面到底发生什么了 |
[15:22] | Ask him. Dude just froze. | 问他 这位兄弟僵住了 |
[15:28] | Casualties? | 有伤亡吗 |
[15:28] | No. Everyone got out. | 没有 大家都逃出来了 |
[15:29] | A dozen people were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation, | 十几个人因为吸入烟雾被送进了医院 |
[15:34] | and two are in critical condition. | 两个情况危急 |
[15:35] | What the hell, hoss? | 怎么回事 大哥 |
[15:37] | There were two targets and two of us. | 当时有两个目标 我们也有两个人 |
[15:39] | What was so freakin’ complicated? | 这他妈有什么难以抉择的 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:44] | That’s never happened to me in the field before, | 之前出外勤的时候我没出过这种状况 |
[15:47] | Not in the army and not with this team. | 无论是在军队里还是在这里 |
[15:49] | The fog of war. | 出外勤多少会出状况 |
[15:51] | Things don’t always go perfect out there, | 事情并非总能如人所愿 |
[15:52] | so we close ranks and we move on. | 所以我们得团结 然后忘记此事 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事了 |
[16:00] | Ok. Good, | 好的 很好 |
[16:02] | ’cause it looks like you guys got another shot at these guys. | 似乎你们得再找这些人的麻烦了 |
[16:06] | Facial recog came back with a match. | 面部识别有匹配结果了 |
[16:10] | Onyx Adams, leader of a CIA black ops squad | 奥尼克斯·亚当是中情局秘密行动组的领导 |
[16:14] | working undercover in Syria. | 在叙利亚当卧底 |
[16:15] | They disappeared in 2015 with $100 million | 他们2015年带着价值100万美元的 |
[16:18] | in Syrian government gold. | 叙利亚政府黄金消失了 |
[16:19] | And what have they been doing since? | 他们之后一直在做什么 |
[16:20] | My guess is preparing for the ZX gas heist. | 我猜他们在准备偷窃ZX毒气 |
[16:22] | And finding the tech they need to do it. | 并寻找用来偷毒气的技术 |
[16:24] | Why weren’t they blinded by the flashbangs like we were? | 他们怎么不像我们一样会被闪光弹致盲 |
[16:27] | Also, if these guys got away with 100 million in gold, | 而且如果这些人带着100万美元的金子跑路了 |
[16:29] | Why would they risk it by trying to steal nerve gas? | 他们为什么会冒险偷神经毒气 |
[16:31] | Fine. See if you can pick up any chatter on the dark web– | 好吧 看看我能否从暗网上找到线索 |
[16:34] | encrypted message boards, whatever. | 还有加密的留言板之类的 |
[16:35] | I’ll check with Lyla, | 我会跟莱拉确认 |
[16:36] | see if any intel has changed. | 看情报有没有变化 |
[16:41] | Also, I’m sorry about tonight. | 还有 今晚的事我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | That wasn’t me. | 我不在状态 |
[16:45] | Hey. When I said move on, I meant you, too. | 我说忘记此事的时候 也包括你 |
[16:57] | 新闻头条 持械劫匪留下两名重伤人员 | |
[16:57] | Fortunately, the two victims in critical condition | 所幸两名重伤受害人 |
[17:00] | are expected to recover. | 有望恢复 |
[17:02] | Multiple witnesses spotted Green Arrow | 数位目击者看到了绿箭侠 |
[17:04] | and his team of vigilantes at the scene. | 及其治安维持团队 |
[17:11] | Becky, can you get the fire chief’s latest report, please? | 贝琪 能否把消防队长的最新报告拿来 |
[17:13] | And could–would you mind putting in an order | 还有 能不能叫人 |
[17:16] | for some coffee? | 带杯咖啡来 |
[17:17] | One of the big boxes of coffee, please. | 要那种最大杯的咖啡 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | So I guess being the Green Arrow involves | 我猜作为绿箭侠 |
[17:29] | something of a learning curve. | 有个学习曲线 |
[17:30] | We don’t know the circumstances surrounding last night. | 我们不知道昨晚的形势 |
[17:33] | Yeah, but we know how it’s gonna play out. | 对 但我们对此应该心里有数 |
[17:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:37] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[17:38] | Got to admire her sense of timing. | 得佩服她的时间观念 |
[17:39] | – Who? – Pollard. | -谁 -博拉德 |
[17:41] | She’s seizing the moment. | 她在争分夺秒 |
[17:42] | She’s using last night’s disaster | 她在利用昨晚的灾难 |
[17:43] | as a pretext to introduce | 作为向委员会提交 |
[17:44] | her anti-vigilante legislation to the council. | 反治安维持法规的借口 |
[17:47] | – Does she have the votes? – I don’t know. | -她有投票权吗 -我不知道 |
[17:49] | Can you make sure she doesn’t? | 能让她没有投票权吗 |
[18:04] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈会儿吗 |
[18:09] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[18:10] | for having my back with the team. | 在团队中支持我 |
[18:13] | Now, truth be told, I, um… | 说实话 我… |
[18:15] | I was a bit surprised considering you– | 我有点吃惊 因为你… |
[18:16] | Well, don’t be surprised. | 别吃惊 |
[18:18] | And don’t think I said what I said for you. | 我不认为我是为你说话 |
[18:20] | I said it because this team needs a leader. | 我说那些是因为 这支队伍需要一个领袖 |
[18:23] | Without a chain of command, | 没有一个指挥系统 |
[18:24] | we’re easy pickings out there. | 我们就是一盘散沙 |
[18:28] | Ok. I guess that’s why you decided | 我猜你就是因为这个 |
[18:31] | not to tell anyone about my injury, right? | 才不告诉其他人我受伤的事 对吗 |
[18:33] | It is. | 对 |
[18:35] | But, honestly, as worried as I am | 但说真的 虽然我担心 |
[18:36] | about your hand, after last night, | 你的手 但昨晚之后 |
[18:38] | I’m a little more worried about your head. | 我有点更担心你的头 |
[18:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:41] | Hey, Dinah, I know. | 黛娜 我知道 |
[18:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:48] | Every time I’ve had to give orders | 每次我在军中下令 |
[18:50] | in the army, on this team, | 在这个团队下令 |
[18:52] | there was always someone there | 总是有人 |
[18:55] | backing my plays. | 支持我 |
[19:00] | I’m not used to making the hard calls alone. | 我不习惯一个人做艰难的决定 |
[19:03] | No one is more disappointed in me | 没人比我对自己 |
[19:06] | than me. | 更失望 |
[19:06] | Well, next time, get it right. | 下次别再这样了 |
[19:09] | Our lives depend on it. | 性命攸关 |
[19:13] | She shoots, she scores! | 本小姐弹无虚发 |
[19:15] | What do we have? | 查到什么了 |
[19:16] | Ok, these are our new friends back in 2015. | 这是我们的新朋友在2015年的样子 |
[19:19] | But last night, you said there were only 5. | 但昨晚 你说只有5个人 |
[19:21] | You think when that leader went rogue, | 你觉得那个领导跑路时 |
[19:23] | not everyone went with her. | 有人没跟她一起走 |
[19:24] | Woof. Wild dog for the win. | 汪汪 野狗说得没错 |
[19:25] | Three of her original members | 三位原成员 |
[19:26] | defected back to the CIA for a little while at least. | 叛逃回了中情局 至少待了一阵子 |
[19:28] | What do you mean, for a little while? | 什么意思 一阵子 |
[19:29] | Ok, ’cause this guy and this guy were both killed | 因为这两个家伙分别死于 |
[19:31] | in separate poison gas attacks last year, | 去年的两起毒气袭击案中 |
[19:33] | One in Mosul, one in Tripoli. | 一个在摩苏尔 一个在的黎波里 |
[19:35] | The video footage is… | 这段录像… |
[19:36] | It’s–it’s really gruesome. | 真的很恐怖 |
[19:38] | Well, poison gas can’t be a coincidence. | 毒气不可能是巧合 |
[19:40] | No. I mean, ISIS is linked to both of them, | 不 我是说伊斯兰国跟他们俩都有关 |
[19:41] | but I’m pretty sure this is how Onyx likes to solve her problems. | 但我很确定奥尼克斯喜欢用这种办法解决问题 |
[19:44] | So she staged two terrorist attacks just to settle a grudge? | 所以她组织两起恐怖袭击 只是为了解气吗 |
[19:46] | No, not just a grudge. | 不只是为了解气 |
[19:47] | These are the only two that can pin her to the stolen gold. | 只有这两起能把她跟失窃的黄金联系起来 |
[19:49] | Bingo. | 对 |
[19:50] | All right. So she’s wiping out defectors. | 行 所以她在清除叛徒 |
[19:51] | Got one left–Rob Reynolds, whereabouts unknown. | 只剩罗布·雷诺兹的行踪还未知 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but you got to figure Star City or somewhere close by. | 对 但估计就在星城周边 |
[19:57] | Well, I’m guessing we should worry | 我猜我们该担心的是 这毒气 |
[19:58] | what this gas could do to a populated area. | 会对人口密集的区域造成多大危害 |
[19:59] | Oh, yeah. Look. | 是啊 看 |
[20:18] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[20:20] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[20:22] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[20:24] | You still worried about the test? | 你还在为测试发愁吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:28] | Anything that I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[20:30] | Uh, do you know quadratic equations? | 你知道二次方程吗 |
[20:33] | Wow! Um, those sound vaguely familiar, | 听着有点耳熟 |
[20:38] | But then again, | 但我再说一遍 |
[20:39] | I wasn’t the most enthusiastic math student, so… | 我不是最热爱数学的学生 所以 |
[20:42] | I really shouldn’t be talking | 我现在真不该 |
[20:44] | to anyone who can’t help me right now. | 跟帮不了我的人说话 |
[20:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:55] | Got a minute, hoss? | 有空吗 大哥 |
[20:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:06] | This about Pollard’s bill? | 是关于博拉德的事吗 |
[21:08] | No. Uh, sorry. I… | 不 抱歉 我… |
[21:10] | I’ve been out of the office. | 我已经离开办公室了 |
[21:11] | No, this is about John. | 不 是关于约翰的 |
[21:14] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:16] | It’s not working out. | 行不通的 |
[21:17] | You talking about last night? | 你在说昨晚的事吗 |
[21:18] | I’m talking about something– | 我说的是 |
[21:19] | I’m talking about | 我说的是 |
[21:20] | Something a hell of a lot worse | 比昨晚发生的事 |
[21:21] | than what happened last night. | 还要糟得多的事 |
[21:23] | That poison gas could kill thousands. | 那毒气能害死上万人 |
[21:26] | John can handle it. | 约翰能处理好 |
[21:27] | That’s why I’m here, hoss. | 所以我才过来 大哥 |
[21:30] | He can’t. He’s in over his head. | 他不行 他现在不在状态 |
[21:32] | We’re lucky nobody died last night, | 昨晚幸亏没人牺牲 |
[21:34] | But luck runs out. | 但没那么多幸亏 |
[21:38] | We need you to come back. | 我们需要你归队 |
[21:48] | I’m still working on a 20 with Reynolds. | 我还在找雷诺兹的位置 |
[21:50] | It’s gonna take a while. | 得要一会儿 |
[21:51] | These black op guys are really hard to find. | 这些秘密行动小组成员很难找 |
[21:58] | I’m just surprised to see you here, | 我只是很惊讶看到你在这 |
[21:59] | And I’m also surprised that you remembered the access code. | 我也很惊讶你记得门禁密码 |
[22:02] | It’s been, like, a week. | 已经一周没来了 |
[22:03] | – Yeah. It was–it was a joke. – Ok. | -对 这是个玩笑 -好吧 |
[22:05] | I’m guessing you’re here for– | 我猜你来是为了 |
[22:09] | Well, yeah, and the guy that you’re searching for, this Reynolds. | 好 你们在找的那个雷诺兹 |
[22:12] | – Yeah. – Can Curtis handle it? | -对 -柯蒂斯能搞定吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. I’m sure he can. Why? What do you need? | 能 他肯定能 怎么 你需要什么 |
[22:16] | Well, I asked William what he needs, and he needs a tutor. | 我问威廉需要什么 他需要个家教 |
[22:21] | Lucky for you and for him, | 你俩走运了 |
[22:22] | You are looking at Nevada’s | 你眼前的是内华达州 |
[22:23] | 3-time state mathletics champion. | 三届运动数学州冠军 |
[22:26] | Only 3 times? | 才三届吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, they wouldn’t let freshmen enter. | 对 大一的不让参赛 |
[22:29] | It was an ordeal. | 当时简直是酷刑 |
[22:30] | I got over it, but it still kind of hurts. | 我熬过来了 但还是很受伤 |
[22:32] | This can’t interfere with an operation. | 这事不能妨碍行动 |
[22:34] | No. We’re in a holding pattern. | 不会 我们还在等候 |
[22:35] | I’m sure Curtis can come and cover me. | 柯蒂斯肯定可以来替我的 |
[22:36] | I might have to leave abruptly, | 我或许会突然离开 |
[22:38] | but other than that, yeah. No, it’s not a problem. | 但除此之外 没问题 |
[22:39] | Well, I’ll probably see you back there. I’m gonna… | 我们去那见吧 我要… |
[22:42] | Ok. Yeah. Ok, yeah. | 好 可以 好 可以 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I’ll call Curtis. He’ll be here soon. | 好 我打给柯蒂斯 他很快过来 |
[22:46] | Ok. Ok, bye. Bye. | 好好 再见 |
[22:55] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[22:56] | Being back down here? | 到这下面来吗 |
[22:57] | How many times have you come down here to find me brooding? | 你有多少次发现我在下面郁闷的 |
[23:01] | Well, I’m not brooding, Oliver. I’m thinking. | 我不是郁闷 奥利弗 我在思考 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:07] | Ok, maybe I’m brooding a little bit. | 或许有那么点郁闷吧 |
[23:09] | Well, if you haven’t figured it out already, | 如果你还没想清楚 |
[23:12] | that expression is as much a part of the uniform | 你这表情既是当兵的会有的 |
[23:14] | as the green hood. | 也是戴绿兜帽会有的 |
[23:16] | Every time you were down here brooding, | 每次你在下面郁闷 |
[23:18] | it was because you made some kind of mistake. | 都是因为你有什么做错了 |
[23:23] | I think you made another one, man. | 我想你又做错了 兄弟 |
[23:24] | No. Not even close. | 不 根本没错 |
[23:27] | Who came to you? Rene? | 谁找过你了 雷内 |
[23:29] | I needed to come and ask Felicity a favor. | 我要下来找费利西蒂帮忙 |
[23:32] | And then, of course, I saw | 所以我就看到了 |
[23:33] | that very familiar expression. | 这幅非常熟悉的表情 |
[23:36] | It makes me wonder if maybe I asked too much of you. | 我不禁想是不是对你要求太过分了 |
[23:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:39] | I gave up being the Green Arrow for William, | 我为了威廉放弃了当绿箭侠 |
[23:43] | but you have J.J., you have Lyla. | 但你有小约翰 还有莱拉 |
[23:47] | It doesn’t exactly seem fair. | 这完全不公平 |
[23:48] | That’s not the issue at all, Oliver. | 这根本不是问题所在 奥利弗 |
[23:51] | I made my peace with this whole life a long time ago. | 我早就习惯这样的人生了 |
[23:53] | So what’s the problem? | 那么问题是什么 |
[23:55] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你是怎么做的 |
[23:58] | You never hesitated to make the call. | 你做决定时从不犹豫 |
[24:02] | You were always sure. I’m not. | 你之前总是很确信 可我不是 |
[24:04] | I was never sure, not one time. | 我从没确信过 一次都没有 |
[24:08] | I’m very flattered that it–it looked that way on the outside, | 我感到很荣幸 给你们的是这种印象 |
[24:11] | but on the inside, it was… | 但就我个人来说 |
[24:15] | it was instinct. | 全凭直觉 |
[24:16] | It was instinct, and it was fear. | 靠直觉 因为害怕 |
[24:17] | Yeah, but you worked past it. | 对 但你都克服了 |
[24:18] | Well, you’ll work past it, too. | 你也可以克服的 |
[24:20] | Now, I’m not gonna sit here and say that you won’t make mistakes, | 我现在也不会说你就不会犯错 |
[24:25] | that you won’t lose people along the way. | 不会说在此过程中不会失去谁 |
[24:28] | You know, most–most will be strangers, | 多数时候都是陌生人 |
[24:31] | but some… | 但有些 |
[24:35] | well, some won’t be. | 有些不会是陌生人 |
[24:37] | Because, John, you’re one of the main reasons | 约翰 能有绿箭侠 |
[24:40] | that the Green Arrow even exists. | 主要要归功于你 |
[24:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:45] | The Restons. | 莱斯顿 |
[24:46] | – The bank robbers? – The bank robbers, yeah. | -银行劫匪 -银行劫匪 对 |
[24:49] | You were the first person who convinced me | 你是第一个说服我 |
[24:51] | to look past | 略过 |
[24:53] | just the names on my father’s list. | 我父亲名单上的人 |
[24:56] | You helped me discover that the hood– | 你帮我发现了兜帽男 |
[24:58] | that persona–he wasn’t a hero. | 那种性格 算不上英雄 |
[24:59] | You–you helped me find one. | 你帮我找到了 |
[25:01] | All of this– the Green Arrow, | 认清了绿箭侠 |
[25:03] | the idea of it– it exists | 他存在的意义 |
[25:06] | because you had faith in me. | 因为你对我有信心 |
[25:11] | Now you got to have the same kind of faith in yourself. | 现在你也得对自己有信心 |
[25:15] | Because if you do… | 因为你如果有 |
[25:21] | you can be a better leader. | 你会是更棒的领袖 |
[25:24] | You can be a better hero | 你会是更棒的英雄 |
[25:27] | than I ever was. | 比我做得还好 |
[25:41] | – Sitrep. – Good to go. | -汇报情况 -准备好了 |
[25:43] | Any doubts? | 有疑问吗 |
[25:45] | You ask that each time? | 你每次都这么问 |
[25:46] | Because we are going after our brothers in arms, | 因为我们要对抗情同手足的兄弟 |
[25:50] | comrades. | 同志们 |
[25:52] | I need your resolve. | 我要看到你们的决心 |
[25:53] | You got it. And tonight Reynolds gets his. | 没问题 今晚雷诺兹也得拿出决心 |
[25:56] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[25:57] | What about the Green Arrow? | 那绿箭侠呢 |
[26:00] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:02] | You’ve seen him in the field. | 你在实战时遇到过他 |
[26:04] | Being highly trained operators, | 严格训练的作战人员 |
[26:05] | would you consider him a threat? | 会害怕他吗 |
[26:07] | – Hell no. – There’s your answer. Move out. | -才不会 -这就是答案 行动吧 |
[26:13] | Ok, and after you divide by x… | 好 除以x之后 |
[26:15] | Solve for x. | 解出x的值 |
[26:17] | Yes, but first… | 对 但首先 |
[26:20] | Is it factor the binomials? | 是二项式的因子吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, right. Cool. | 对 真棒 |
[26:25] | But why can’t I just solve for x? | 那我为什么不直接解x |
[26:27] | Oh, you will, I mean, eventually, probably in high school, | 可以的 我是说等你上高中再说 |
[26:29] | but first you have to master the binomials. | 但你得先学会二项式 |
[26:32] | Oh, I’m gonna bomb this. | 那我会考得很烂 |
[26:33] | I know it sucks because you’re new and probably a little behind, | 我知道很难 因为你才来 还落了些课 |
[26:38] | but the fact that you’re frustrated means | 但你现在很有挫败感 |
[26:40] | that you can see how useful math could be, | 说明数学是多么有用 |
[26:43] | which means, unfortunately, you’re really good at it. | 也说明 很遗憾 你很擅长数学 |
[26:49] | Oliver said school doesn’t matter in the real world. | 奥利弗说上学在现实世界没啥用 |
[26:52] | Well, Oliver didn’t grow up in the real world. | 奥利弗不是在现实世界长大的 |
[26:55] | School changed my life. | 学校改变了我的人生 |
[26:57] | I used to love school. | 我之前很爱学校 |
[26:59] | Yeah. You will again, promise. | 对 你会再次爱上的 相信我 |
[27:06] | How’s it going in here? | 情况怎么样 |
[27:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:08] | Yeah, I’d say we’re making progress. | 对 我们进步很大 |
[27:10] | Good. | 好 |
[27:11] | Could you tutor me some more before the test? | 你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. I mean, if it’s cool with your dad, | 没问题 我是说 如果你爸没意见的话 |
[27:17] | It’s cool with me. | 我当然没问题了 |
[27:17] | If it’s cool with you, it’s totally cool with me. | 如果你没意见的话 那我就更没问题了 |
[27:25] | Special delivery. | 特餐送上 |
[27:27] | Hey, that’s not grilled cheese. | 这可不是烤奶酪 |
[27:28] | No, it’s not grilled cheese. | 对 这不是烤奶酪 |
[27:30] | Those are monte cristos. | 那是法式三明治 |
[27:31] | What’s a monte cristo? | 什么是法式三明治 |
[27:32] | What? You’ve never had– | 什么 你居然不知道 |
[27:34] | This is the best nighttime snack you can ever have, | 这绝对是你能享用到的最棒的夜宵了 |
[27:38] | and you used waffles. | 而且你还改用了华夫饼 |
[27:39] | Well, that is how we do it in the not real world. | 我们在非现实世界里就是用这个配方 |
[27:46] | Curtis got a location on Reynolds. We gotta– | 柯蒂斯找到雷诺兹所在的位置了 我们得 |
[27:48] | Well, I gotta–ha ha–go. | 好吧 我必须得 出发了 |
[27:50] | This is–without you, it’s weird. | 你 不跟着去 感觉好怪 |
[27:51] | Best of luck out there. | 祝你们行动好运 |
[27:52] | Oh, I’ll be in the bunker for this. | 我反正会在避难室里待着 |
[27:54] | William, you’re awesome. | 威廉 你很棒哦 |
[27:55] | – Thank you. – See you soon. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[27:59] | She’s pretty cool. | 她很酷 |
[28:02] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 她很酷 |
[28:05] | Traffic cams picked up Reynolds | 交通摄像头拍到雷诺兹 |
[28:06] | heading north on hillcrest. | 正在向山顶的北面移动 |
[28:07] | The only things out there are souvenirs and the Haselby Grand. | 但那边只有一些纪念品和海思碧大酒店 |
[28:10] | A hotel’s a great place for an ex-spook | 酒店真是一名前特工掩藏冲锋包 |
[28:12] | to stash a go-bag and try to slip out with the tourist crowd. | 试图溜出观光团的最好地点 |
[28:15] | It makes you wonder if his old crew tipped him off | 让你忍不住会去怀疑他的老战友是否通风报信 |
[28:17] | or he’s just the luckiest target in the world. | 还是他恰好就是世界上最幸运的目标 |
[28:19] | 海思碧大酒店 雷诺兹 | |
[28:19] | Either way, there are hundreds of people in that hotel, | 不论如何 那酒店里可有上百人 |
[28:21] | so if they disperse the gas– | 万一他们释放了毒气 |
[28:22] | They won’t. Let’s move out. | 他们没机会了 我们出发 |
[28:27] | Did he forget to say “Suit up”, | 他是不是忘记说”着装准备”了 |
[28:28] | or was “Let’s move” like, his version of “Suit up”. | 还是”我们出发”就相当于新版”着装准备” |
[28:30] | Because, personally, I like “Let’s suit up”, | 因为就我而言 我更喜欢”着装准备” |
[28:32] | ’cause then it just lets you know that you… | 因为那样就足以让你知道你 |
[28:33] | – Go suit up. – Go suit up, Curtis. | -去着装准备 -去着装准备 柯蒂斯 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I have to go suit up. Ahem. | 好的 我先去着装准备了 |
[28:41] | Can you handle this? | 你今晚能搞定吗 |
[28:45] | I asked Oliver to come back. | 我已经去请过奥利弗归队了 |
[28:47] | Well, the fact that he didn’t should tell you something, right? | 但问题是他并不需要事事向你汇报 对吗 |
[28:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:50] | Look, all I know for sure, | 听着 我现在只能确定一点 |
[28:52] | if John doesn’t straighten himself out, | 如果约翰自己不能振作起来的话 |
[28:54] | it’s gonna be another rough night. | 今天晚上一定又会很艰难 |
[29:17] | I got eyes on the tango. | 我已发现目标 |
[29:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:20] | Package is deployed. | 包裹已就位 |
[29:26] | What do we know, Overwatch? | 有什么已知信息 守望者 |
[29:27] | Lots. Thermal reads a potential 166 casualties inside, | 很多 热成像显示内有166人有伤亡危险 |
[29:31] | and Onyx’s team cut the CCTV. | 而且奥尼克斯的人已经切断了监控录像 |
[29:33] | So we’re going in blind. | 所以我们只能盲攻了 |
[29:34] | Literally if we get hit with those flashbangs of hers again. | 万一她又用那些闪爆弹攻击我们 |
[29:37] | Your dorky-ass glasses better work. | 你那些书呆子傻瓜眼镜最好有用 |
[30:03] | Got visuals thanks to Mr. Terrific’s T-spheres. | 有内部图像了 多亏了卓越先生的T球 |
[30:05] | Go now. | 动手 |
[30:19] | We need locations on Reynolds and the gas. | 我们需要知道雷诺兹和毒气的位置 |
[30:21] | I have him, upper lobby, | 我知道他的位置 在上面的大厅 |
[30:23] | but I got no way of detecting the gas. | 但我没办法检测到毒气的位置 |
[30:24] | Canary, Terrific, see if you can locate the gas. | 金丝雀 卓越 你们去找毒气的存放位置 |
[30:27] | Dog, you’re with me on evac | 野狗 你和我一起先搞定雷诺兹 |
[30:28] | after we clear Reynolds. | 再去疏散人群 |
[30:29] | Oh, I really hope he’s not making decisions | 我真心希望他不是基于动物代号 |
[30:30] | based on animal code names. | 来做出分配任务的决定 |
[30:35] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[30:38] | All right, hoss, let’s check these out. | 好吧 大哥 我们来验验货 |
[30:43] | Guys, you got two hostiles in the lobby. | 伙计们 大厅有两名敌人 |
[30:59] | Guess your old tricks don’t work. | 看来你的老把戏没用了 |
[31:00] | I don’t need tricks, just collateral. | 我才不需要把戏 只要杀人就好 |
[31:20] | Onyx just released the gas. What should we do? | 奥尼克斯刚刚释放了毒气 我们该怎么办 |
[31:23] | The gas is spreading. Do you copy? | 毒气正在扩散 你收到了吗 |
[31:26] | Arrow! Green Arrow! Do you copy? | 绿箭侠 你收到了吗 |
[31:32] | Handle the gas. We’ve got Reynolds. Move. | 解决掉毒气 我们已经发现雷诺兹了 走 |
[31:36] | The gas is coming from the trash can. | 毒气是从垃圾桶里散出来的 |
[31:37] | Everybody get behind me now! | 所有人都马上到我身后来 |
[31:39] | Get behind me now! | 马上到我身后来 |
[31:56] | I’m going after Reynolds. | 我去追雷诺兹 |
[31:57] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[31:59] | Overwatch, we need a way to neutralize the nerve gas. | 守望者 我们需要可以中和毒气的方法 |
[32:02] | You could burn it, but I don’t suggest it | 你可以点燃它 不过我不建议这么做 |
[32:04] | since you’re still inside the building. | 因为你们都还在那个楼里呢 |
[32:06] | We won’t be for long, I hope. | 我们应该不会待太久 希望吧 |
[32:09] | The breaches are too small to evacuate all these people. | 裂口都太小了 没法撤离这里所有的人 |
[32:11] | Which is why we’re gonna make them bigger. | 所以我们就要想办法搞大它们 |
[32:24] | Going somewhere? | 你要去哪 |
[32:26] | I wasn’t gonna tell anyone about the gold. | 我本来不想告诉任何人有关黄金的事 |
[32:28] | You know, it turns out money can buy happiness. | 你知道吗 其实钱可以买来幸福 |
[32:31] | It just can’t buy peace of mind. | 但却没法买来内心的平静 |
[33:15] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[33:26] | I’m the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠 |
[33:29] | I got one of Onyx’s flashbangs. | 我拿到奥尼克斯的一个闪爆弹了 |
[33:30] | It should be enough to ignite the gas. | 这就应该足够点燃那些毒气了 |
[33:31] | Ok, everyone, when I count to 3, | 好吧 大家听我说 我一数到三 |
[33:33] | that wall is going bye-bye, | 那面墙就会倒 |
[33:34] | so I need you all to haul ass. | 所以我需要你们迅速动起来 |
[33:36] | There is nerve gas followed by a huge explosion. | 这里有大爆炸外加神经毒气 |
[33:39] | I don’t think they need the motivation. | 我想他们不需要你再额外动员了 |
[33:40] | Good point. 1, 2… | 说得没错 一 二 |
[33:44] | 3! | 三 |
[33:54] | Gas dispersed. All civilians accounted for. | 毒气已被驱散 无人员伤亡 |
[33:57] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:58] | The other four are down. | 那四个人都被消灭了 |
[33:59] | – Onyx is in the limo. – What about this guy? | -奥尼克斯在车里 -那这家伙怎么处置 |
[34:02] | He helped steal millions in foreign gold | 他帮忙偷到了数百万外国黄金 |
[34:03] | and turned a blind eye when his comrades | 而且在假的恐怖份子袭击中失去了战友 |
[34:05] | were being killed off in fake terrorist attacks. | 还弄瞎了一只眼睛 |
[34:08] | That’s good work back there. | 他做的已经够多了 |
[34:10] | Just following your lead, hoss. | 绝对服从领导指挥 大哥 |
[34:19] | Can we do this after every win? | 以后每次赢了都可以开香槟吗 |
[34:21] | Oh, a new tradition for a new era. I like that. | 新时代的新传统 我喜欢 |
[34:23] | To go with our new team Arrow victory dance. | 还可以一起跳我们绿箭小队的新胜利舞 |
[34:25] | I didn’t know we had an old one. | 我都不知道我们还有老版的胜利舞 |
[34:26] | We don’t. Never will. | 以前没有过 以后也不会有 |
[34:29] | Things won’t be changing around here that much. | 这里的一切不会翻天覆地的大改 |
[34:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:35] | there’s something you should know. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[34:37] | – You went to oliver. – You told him. | -你找过奥利弗 -你告诉他了 |
[34:39] | She didn’t have to. | 不用她说我也知道 |
[34:41] | I know you, Rene. | 因为我了解你 雷内 |
[34:44] | I know all of you. | 我了解你们每一个人 |
[34:47] | It’s a leader’s job to. | 这是领袖的职责所在 |
[34:52] | Oh, yes. So… | 对了 还有… |
[34:54] | Curtis and I have been working on | 我和柯蒂斯在闲暇时间 |
[34:55] | a little something in our spare time. | 做了一个小东西 |
[34:57] | Very limited spare time, may I add? | 多提一句 非常有限的闲暇时间 |
[34:59] | We call it the Green Monster. | 我们叫他绿色怪兽 |
[35:04] | Or something cooler than that. | 或者比这更酷的名字 |
[35:05] | Like, pretty much whatever you want to call it. | 你想叫它什么都可以 |
[35:06] | The important part is it shoots arrows | 重要的是它射的是弓矢 |
[35:08] | instead of crossbow bolts. | 而非弩箭 |
[35:10] | 260-pound draw weight. | 260磅拉力 |
[35:11] | The arrows exit the gate at 400 fps. That’s feet per second. | 箭初速120米每秒 是米每秒 |
[35:14] | Integrated recoil energy dissipation system. | 内置了制退系统 |
[35:16] | Adjustable mount scope, | 可调节瞄具 |
[35:18] | quick detach quivers, pistol grip, | 快速箭袋 手枪式握把 |
[35:20] | finger guards, non-slip rubber insert. | 护指板 防滑橡胶垫 |
[35:22] | You two want a moment alone? | 你们俩不去开个房吗 |
[35:24] | You want to take it for a spin? | 想试试手感吗 |
[35:38] | Damn, hoss. | 厉害了 大哥 |
[35:39] | Did you guys put stabilizers on that crossbow? | 你们在这弩上装了稳定器了吗 |
[35:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[35:42] | That aim there is pure John Diggle. | 这完全是约翰·狄格尔的准头 |
[35:44] | Not a bad idea, though, for the next upgrade. | 不过下次升级时这倒是个不错的主意 |
[35:53] | Nice going. Steady. | 干得好 保持住 |
[35:57] | See? Told you. The tremor’s gone. | 看吧 告诉你了 手不再抖了 |
[35:59] | Well, I’m convinced. | 我相信了 |
[36:02] | You were wrong about one thing, though. | 不过你有一点是错的 |
[36:03] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[36:07] | You can make the hard calls on your own just fine. | 危难关头你自己也能做好抉择 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | So, uh, your friends did good last night. | 你的朋友们昨晚干得不错 |
[36:27] | I had a feeling John would get it together. | 我就知道约翰能处理得来 |
[36:29] | How did you manage? | 你那边怎么样 |
[36:30] | Well, too many councilmen owe Pollard too many favors. | 欠博拉德人情的议员太多了 |
[36:33] | It’s–it’s gonna pass, Oliver. | 提案会通过的 奥利弗 |
[36:34] | Well, I’ll veto it. | 我会投否决票 |
[36:36] | You’ve got enough PR problems as it is, don’t you think? | 你的公关问题够多的了 你不觉得吗 |
[36:38] | Besides, they’ve got enough votes for an override. | 还有 他们的赞成票有压倒性优势 |
[36:40] | There has to be something that we can do. | 一定还有什么我们能做的 |
[36:42] | Matter of fact… | 实际上… |
[36:44] | Let the record show there are no nays | 根据记录 没有人反对 |
[36:46] | on the anti-vigilante measure. | 抓捕治安维护者行动 |
[36:48] | Those in favor? | 支持的请举手 |
[36:49] | Point of order. | 程序异议 |
[36:51] | Does it address the matter at hand, Mr. Mayor? | 与当前议题是否相关 市长先生 |
[36:54] | It does, Madame Parliamentarian. | 相关 国会议员女士 |
[36:58] | Thank you. And good morning. | 谢谢 早上好 |
[37:01] | As you know, I have been accused | 众所周知 最近我受到 |
[37:03] | of a great many things recently, | 多项指控 |
[37:06] | including but not limited to supporting vigilantes | 包括但不限于牺牲公职人员 |
[37:09] | at the expense of our men and women in uniform. | 支持治安维护者 |
[37:13] | This was never my intention. | 这并非我的初衷 |
[37:14] | In the wake of the attacks on the SCPD, | 对星城警局的袭击刚刚平息 |
[37:16] | putting this police force back on its feet | 让这支警察队伍恢复职能 |
[37:19] | is my number one priority as mayor. | 成为了我作为市长的首要任务 |
[37:21] | We need the women and men of the SCPD on our streets | 我们需要让男女警员们到街上去 |
[37:26] | protecting us, but they can’t do that | 保护我们 但是他们分身乏术 |
[37:29] | if they are busy hunting vigilantes. | 如果他们疲于追捕治安维护者 |
[37:32] | That is why I oppose this bill, | 这就是我反对这一议案的原因 |
[37:34] | and that is why I am invoking chapter 9 | 以及鉴于上述原因 我提请进入 |
[37:37] | of the city charter. | 城市宪章第九章章程 |
[37:42] | And you are aware that will convert | 那你应该清楚这会 |
[37:44] | Councilwoman Pollard’s bill | 将博拉德市议员的议案转为 |
[37:45] | to a citywide referendum? | 全市公投 |
[37:48] | I certainly am. | 我当然清楚 |
[37:49] | Because last night, a group of vigilantes saved | 因为昨晚 一群治安维护者救下了 |
[37:53] | hundreds of lives. | 几百条性命 |
[37:56] | So if we are going to decide | 所以如果我们决定要 |
[37:58] | on diverting police resources towards stopping them, | 将警力调配到阻止他们上去 |
[38:02] | we are not going to do that | 在星城人民首肯之前 |
[38:03] | until the people of star city have spoken. | 我们是不会那样做的 |
[38:11] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:13] | Stay of execution. | 延期执行 |
[38:18] | The mayor’s procedural maneuver | 市长的程序操作 |
[38:20] | took both the council and the public by surprise. | 让市议会和公众都感到惊讶 |
[38:23] | How the public will decide on the issue of vigilantism | 公众会对治安维护者问题做出何种决定 |
[38:26] | is anyone’s guess. | 尚无定论 |
[38:27] | According to multiple reports, | 根据多方报道 |
[38:29] | the city council was set to pass strict measures | 市议会本已准备通过 |
[38:32] | against the Green Arrow and his team. | 针对绿箭侠及其团队的严厉措施 |
[38:34] | This anti-vigilante legislation was introduced… | 这一抓捕治安维护者的法规由… |
[38:37] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[38:57] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[38:59] | With a gift. | 还带着礼物 |
[39:00] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[39:00] | No. Um…no. I–come in. | 不 我… 进来吧 |
[39:04] | I was just working on a name for the startup, | 我正给一个初创公司想名字呢 |
[39:07] | which would be a lot easier | 要是我和柯蒂斯 |
[39:09] | if Curtis and I actually knew | 知道我们到底想创什么业 |
[39:10] | what we were trying to start up. | 那就容易多了 |
[39:13] | You know, that’s tomorrow’s problem. | 明天再想那个问题吧 |
[39:19] | Is it my birthday? | 我要过生日了吗 |
[39:20] | William got an A on his test. | 威廉考试拿了个A |
[39:21] | Oh, he did? Oh, that’s awesome. | 是吗 太棒了 |
[39:23] | I mean, I knew he would. He’s super smart. | 我是说 我就知道 他很聪明的 |
[39:24] | His understanding of math is at prodigy levels, | 他对数学的理解可谓天才 |
[39:26] | much like me at his age. | 和我在他这个年纪的时候差不多 |
[39:30] | Can you believe he’s your son? | 你能相信他是你儿子吗 |
[39:31] | I didn’t mean it– that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 你别多想 |
[39:33] | I mean, math isn’t everything. | 我是说 数学不代表一切 |
[39:35] | I mean, you have– you have so many redeeming qualities. | 我的意思是 你有很多强项 |
[39:38] | You know, you have amazing abs and… | 你看 你有健硕的腹肌 |
[39:42] | I’m just gonna open this. | 我还是打开它吧 |
[39:43] | – Please. – If that’s ok. | -请便 -如果可以的话 |
[39:49] | It’s a key to my apartment. | 我公寓的钥匙 |
[39:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:58] | Won’t that be confusing for William? | 那样不会让威廉感到困惑吗 |
[39:59] | I mean, it sure as hell is confusing for me. | 我是说 我肯定会不知所措 |
[40:02] | I know that when I took William in, | 我知道当我接纳威廉时 |
[40:05] | we agreed that we would keep our distance because… | 我们约定要保持距离 因为… |
[40:09] | He was gonna have a lot to process. | 他一时难以接受 |
[40:11] | He’s still got a lot to process. | 他现在还有很多要适应 |
[40:12] | Yes, he does. Every day, there’s a new challenge. | 是的 每天都有新的挑战 |
[40:18] | I sense a “But” Coming. | 我预感会有”但是” |
[40:19] | There’s a “But” Coming, right? | 会有”但是”的 对吧 |
[40:20] | But then I saw you with him. | 但是后来我看到你和他在一起 |
[40:25] | And I became 100% sure that if you want… | 我就百分百确定如果你愿意 |
[40:30] | his life will be better with you in it. | 他的生活有你会更好 |
[40:37] | Just like mine. | 和我一样 |
[40:39] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[40:43] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |