时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来 |
[00:05] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:11] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am…something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | You have to promise me | 答应我… |
[00:23] | that you will be his father. | 你要做他的父亲 |
[00:25] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[00:26] | William blames me for Samantha’s death. | 威廉把萨曼莎的死归罪于我 |
[00:29] | Now you don’t have to like me. | 不需要你喜欢 |
[00:31] | I’m your dad. I am gonna be there for you | 我是你爸 不管你需不需要我 |
[00:33] | whether you want me to be or not. | 我都会守护你 |
[00:40] | Curtis and Lance took Rene to Dr. Schwartz for treatment. | 柯蒂斯和兰斯把雷内送给施瓦兹医生治疗了 |
[00:43] | Saw you take the shot at that merc. | 我看见你朝那个雇佣兵开枪了 |
[00:45] | Never seen you miss. | 从没见你失手过 |
[00:46] | Turn on Channel 52 right now. | 现在转到52台 |
[00:48] | 重大新闻 绿箭侠身份被确认 | |
[00:48] | This photo provides unequivocal proof | 这张照片是证明治安维持者 |
[00:50] | of the identity of the vigilante known as the Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠真实身份的确凿证据 |
[00:54] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:56] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[00:57] | 重大新闻 绿箭侠身份被确认 | |
[01:02] | Anything interesting on the news last night? | 昨晚的新闻有什么有意思的报道吗 |
[01:09] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, please. | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:12] | If you want to know what I have to say, | 如果想让我说点什么 |
[01:13] | it would probably help if you could hear me. | 你们也得听得见才行啊 |
[01:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | Gonna tell you two things, | 我要说两件事 |
[01:19] | both of which you probably already know. | 不过你们可能都已经知道了 |
[01:21] | First. This is important. I am not the Green Arrow. | 首先 这点很重要 我不是绿箭侠 |
[01:25] | If you’re not the Green Arrow, then who is? | 如果你不是绿箭侠 那谁是 |
[01:27] | Number two. Photos can be doctored. | 第二 照片是可以篡改的 |
[01:31] | They could have put Bruce Wayne’s head on that body. | 可以把布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]的头放上去 |
[01:34] | Has Bruce Wayne left Gotham | 布鲁斯·韦恩最近离开哥谭市 |
[01:36] | to hang out in Star City recently? | 来星城了吗 |
[01:37] | No. Now if I was running around the city | 没有 如果我在白天 |
[01:41] | during the day and managing it as mayor | 作为市长管理这座城市 |
[01:43] | while running around at night frightening criminals | 而晚上作为治安维护者 |
[01:45] | as a vigilante, that really would make me a superhero, | 打击罪犯的话 那我真是一个超级英雄 |
[01:51] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[01:52] | I’m just the mayor. | 我只是市长 |
[01:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:59] | You seem to be taking this in your stride. | 你处理这件事似乎轻车熟路啊 |
[02:00] | I’ve been here before with you. | 你以前不也这么害过我吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but I didn’t have a photograph | 是 可我当时没有你公然 |
[02:04] | of you in flagrante de-arrow. | 背着弓箭的照片啊 |
[02:06] | Where did Channel 52 get the photo? | 52台从哪弄到的那张照片 |
[02:08] | Anonymous source. Arrived in yesterday’s mail, | 匿名消息 昨天送到他们邮箱里的 |
[02:10] | No return address. | 没有回复地址 |
[02:11] | Let’s get the envelope, let’s get it to forensics, | 去把信封拿回来 交给法证的人 |
[02:13] | and let’s figure out who leaked it. | 找出泄漏消息的人 |
[02:16] | And why. | 以及目的 |
[02:18] | Can’t let this distract us. | 不能为这件事分神 |
[02:20] | Where are with rebuilding the SCPD? | 星城警局复建得怎么样了 |
[02:22] | Well, I fast tracked the insurance claim, | 我加快了保险索赔 |
[02:24] | so we should have 20 million burning a hole | 今晚之前应该会有 |
[02:26] | in our account by the end of the day. | 两千万打到我们的账户上 |
[02:27] | – “Our” account? – I figure we peel off | -“我们”的账户 -我想我们可以 |
[02:29] | a few bucks and fly off to Vegas. | 中饱私囊一些 然后去维加斯 |
[02:31] | That’s cute. | 想得美 |
[02:32] | Think it might be a little suspicious | 这个时候如果奥利弗 |
[02:33] | if Oliver left town right about now. | 离开了 会让别人怀疑的 |
[02:35] | I need to be in town for the Markovian delegation. | 我要留在市里迎接马尔科维亚代表团 |
[02:40] | So it’s all right for me to go to Vegas is what you’re saying? | 你们的意思是我可以去维加斯了 |
[02:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:51] | I don’t think you have an appointment. | 你好像没有预约吧 |
[02:52] | No, but I really don’t need one. | 没有 不过我不需要预约 |
[02:55] | Special Agent Samanda Watson. | 莎曼达·沃森特别探员 |
[02:57] | Can we help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[03:00] | Not really. I’m here as a courtesy | 没有 我来这是出于礼貌 |
[03:02] | to inform you of the investigation | 通知你将在 |
[03:03] | I’ll be conducting in your city. | 你的市里进行的调查 |
[03:05] | Investigation into what? | 调查什么 |
[03:07] | You. | 你 |
[03:08] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[03:09] | Yeah, because the FBI is world renowned for its sense of humor. | 是的 联调局是因为有幽默感才出名的 |
[03:14] | You were on the news last night, wearing | 你昨晚出现在新闻里 穿着 |
[03:16] | the outfit of a known criminal. | 知名罪犯的衣服 |
[03:17] | Can you honestly say you’re surprised there’s an investigation? | 难道你很惊讶有人会来调查吗 |
[03:20] | No, but I wasn’t expecting the FBI. | 不 但我没想到会是联调局 |
[03:23] | Well, quite frankly, | 老实说 |
[03:25] | the local Law enforcement has proven ineffective | 当地执法机关在绿箭侠一事上 |
[03:27] | where the Green Arrow is concerned. | 已经起不到作用了 |
[03:29] | Agent… Watson? | 沃森探员吗 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:32] | I was cleared 5 years ago. | 五年前我就已证明过清白 |
[03:35] | Of being the hood, not the Green Arrow, | 证实你不是兜帽男 没证实你不是绿箭侠 |
[03:38] | And you were cleared by the guy who’s now your deputy mayor. | 而证实你清白的那个人现在是你的副市长 |
[03:41] | Would you like me to send you a copy | 你能给我发一张 |
[03:42] | of the polygraph that Mr. Queen passed? | 奎恩先生通过测谎测试的复印本吗 |
[03:44] | For starters. | 首先 |
[03:46] | The local AG will be issuing subpoenas later on today. | 今天晚些时候 地方总检察长会下发传票 |
[03:50] | It was nice meeting you, gentlemen. | 很高兴认识你们 先生们 |
[03:51] | I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other. | 我相信我们会经常见的 |
[04:05] | At least, they call this a good sign. | 至少人们说这是好兆头 |
[04:07] | Sorry. Not funny. | 抱歉 不好笑 |
[04:09] | All right. John said you guys have experience | 约翰说你们很有经验 |
[04:10] | putting this particular genie back in the bottle. | 能把这个特别的精灵放回瓶子里 |
[04:12] | Well, yeah. I mean, John’s put on the hood before, | 约翰之前还戴过兜帽 |
[04:14] | but I don’t see how that’s gonna work now, | 但我看不出那现在能有什么用 |
[04:15] | not with photographic evidence. | 尤其是有照片为证 |
[04:16] | What about the human target? | 那替身标靶呢 |
[04:18] | The human what now? | 替身什么 |
[04:20] | Best cosplayer ever. | 史上最好的角色扮演玩家 |
[04:21] | He can literally make himself look like someone else? | 他完全可以把自己装扮得和别人一模一样 |
[04:23] | Yeah. Chance is out of the country right now, | 机会现在已经飞离这个国家了 |
[04:24] | only God knows where. | 只有老天知道哪里 |
[04:25] | We have to think of a new way of getting out of this. | 我们得想个新办法解决这件事 |
[04:27] | And if we can’t? | 如果我们想不出呢 |
[04:29] | Because assuming Oliver does not go to prison, | 因为假设奥利弗不用坐牢 |
[04:31] | he’s not gonna be able to do anything | 但是在众目睽睽之下 |
[04:32] | with a million eyes on him. | 他什么也不做了 |
[04:33] | Not to mention that if he’s outed, | 更别提如果他被揭露了 |
[04:36] | rather if he stays outed, | 不如就揭露了吧 |
[04:38] | it won’t be much of a leap to the rest of us. | 这对我们其余的人来说也不算是巨变 |
[04:40] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[04:42] | OK. First step being figuring out where this picture came from. | 好吧 第一步要搞清楚的是照片的来源 |
[04:47] | It came from nowhere. | 这信封是突然出现的 |
[04:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:49] | I mean this envelope wasn’t mailed, delivered, or sent. | 这信封不是邮寄 投递 也不是寄送的 |
[04:52] | It came from inside the Channel 52 news offices. | 而是52台新办公室内部的 |
[04:55] | How do we know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:56] | Bar code. Channel 52 uses it for internal traffic. | 52台用来做内部交流的条形码 |
[05:00] | How many people work there? | 有多少人在那工作 |
[05:01] | 568. | 568人 |
[05:04] | All right. I’m just gonna say to say it. | 我就大胆假设了 |
[05:05] | What if this was Chase, huh? | 如果这是蔡斯干的呢 |
[05:06] | He could have put this in motion months ago, | 一个月前他就可以这么做 |
[05:08] | A little parting gift. | 一点道别礼物 |
[05:09] | Seems like his style, messing with you like this. | 这样整你像是他的风格 |
[05:12] | It is more than possible. | 很有可能 |
[05:14] | How’s your boy holding up with all this? | 你儿子对这事有什么反应 |
[05:16] | OK. I wanted to keep him home from school, | 还行 我想让他待在家里 不去学校 |
[05:18] | but he insisted on going. | 但他坚持要去 |
[05:20] | Like his father, huh? | 有其父必有其子吧 |
[05:21] | I wasn’t much of a student. | 我以前就不是个好学生 |
[05:22] | I mean, he’s tough. | 我是说他很坚强 |
[05:30] | Where’s he standing? | 他站在哪拍的呢 |
[05:32] | If we could figure out when and where this was taken, | 如果我们能搞清楚照片拍下的时间和地点 |
[05:35] | it would give us something to go on. | 就有东西可查了 |
[05:36] | I wrote an image analysis algorithm, | 我写了一个图像分析算法 |
[05:37] | but there’s just not very much for the computer to chew on. | 但东西太少 电脑没什么好分析的 |
[05:39] | Was the original photo taken digitally, | 原始照片是用数码相机拍的 |
[05:41] | or was it taken he old-fashioned way? | 还是用胶卷相机拍的 |
[05:42] | Digital. Printed on standard inkjet stock. | 数码相机 用标准喷墨设备打印的 |
[05:44] | OK. Maybe if we get the file, | 如果我们能拿到文件 |
[05:46] | there might be some meta data on it, | 上面也许还会有些元数据 |
[05:47] | and we can figure out who took the photo. | 我们就能查出照片是谁拍的 |
[05:48] | That’s a pretty epic maybe. | 也许还挺宏大的 |
[05:50] | Yeah. Well, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[05:51] | if we don’t figure this out and fast, | 如果我们不快点查清楚 |
[05:52] | we’re screwed! | 我们就完蛋了 |
[05:54] | – I did say that, didn’t I? – Yeah, you did. | -我的确说过这话对吧 -是的 |
[05:56] | This could destroy our whole lives. | 这事会把我们的生活全毁了 |
[05:58] | It’s hard to think that before | 很难想象 |
[05:59] | my biggest worry was getting a new job, | 我之前最担心是去找份新工作 |
[06:01] | And now it’s about whether or not we’ll end up in jail. | 而现在要担心我们是否会坐牢 |
[06:05] | I thought you were sitting pretty | 你不是说帕尔默科技的遣散费 |
[06:06] | from your Palmer Tech severance. | 能让你过著养尊处优的日子吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah, from, like, a year ago. | 一年前还行 |
[06:09] | What are you gonna do– | 你打算怎么办 |
[06:10] | assuming that we’re all not in jail. | 假设我们没进监狱的话 |
[06:11] | I mean, I’d definitely rather go to Iron Heights | 比起再次回到科技商店工作 |
[06:13] | than work at tech village again. | 我绝对更愿意去铁山监狱 |
[06:14] | That place was horrendous. What about you? | 那地方太可怕了 你呢 |
[06:16] | I mean, you’ve been out of a job as long as I have. | 你失业的时间不比我短 |
[06:18] | Not really. I’ve been doing some freelance coding in my spare time. | 并不 闲暇时间里我一直有在做编程 |
[06:21] | You what? What spare time? | 什么 什么闲暇时间 |
[06:22] | Yeah. Tell me about it. Barely any, | 呵呵 可不是嘛 我知道几乎没有 |
[06:25] | but I did not take a dime from Paul in the divorce, | 和保罗离婚时我一分钱没拿 |
[06:27] | and a man’s got to eat. | 然后我得养活自己啊 |
[06:28] | So you just had, like, a secret job this whole time. | 所以你一直有一份秘密工作 |
[06:29] | You didn’t tell anyone about it? | 你什么人都没告诉过吗 |
[06:30] | I thought we all, like, had, like, secret jobs. | 我还以为我们… 都有秘密工作 |
[06:32] | – No. – Except for John maybe. | -并不 -也许除了约翰以外 |
[06:34] | What does he do for money? | 他是怎么来钱的 |
[06:35] | That’s something that’s been perplexing me. | 我一直对此感到很困惑 |
[06:36] | He’s–he’s married to the director of ARGUS. | 他… 他娶了天眼会的主管 |
[06:39] | Yeah. That’s right. She does make a lot of money. | 是哦 没错了 她确实很能赚 |
[06:45] | This building has been vacant since being claimed | 自从四年前被市里征用之后 |
[06:47] | since being claimed by the city under eminent domain 4 years ago. | 这栋楼一直空置 |
[06:49] | Do you have any comment on the FBI investigating you | 您对联调局对您展开谋杀罪调查 |
[06:52] | under murder charges? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[06:52] | We’re not gonna talk about that. | 我们不会对此发表任何意见的 |
[06:54] | Except to say it’s a load of crap. | 最多说一句”这些都是放屁” |
[06:56] | By offering subsidized leasing to | 通过以政府补助形式将其租给 |
[06:57] | Markovia’s Vortex industries, | 马尔科维亚涡旋工业 |
[06:59] | they’re gonna be able to create a high-tech factory here, | 这里将建成高科技工厂 |
[07:01] | Bringing at the very least 800 new jobs to Star City. | 为星城带来至少800个新工作岗位 |
[07:05] | Can you shed light on the accusation of being the Green Arrow? | 您能否评论一下自己被指控为绿箭侠的事 |
[07:08] | You have said you’re not the Green Arrow. | 你说自己不是绿箭侠 |
[07:09] | Then who is. Why are you being– | 那谁是 为什么你会被… |
[07:10] | Guys, enough! | 大家伙们 够了 |
[07:12] | If we’re not here to discuss the Markovian initiative, | 假如我们不是来讨论马尔科维亚项目的 |
[07:16] | then you can just get back on the bus | 那你们可以回到大巴上去了 |
[07:18] | because I will not– for the last time– | 因为 最后说一次 我是不会… |
[07:21] | be answering questions on the Green Arrow. | 回答关于绿箭侠的问题的 |
[07:23] | But I’d be happy to. | 但我很愿意回答 |
[07:25] | Alec Tarkov. I’m the Vortex CEO, | 亚历克·塔科夫 我是涡旋的总裁 |
[07:27] | and if your mayor is truly a superhero, | 假如你们的市长真的是一位超级英雄 |
[07:30] | – which seems ludicrous– – Thank you. | -当然这是非常荒谬的… -谢谢 |
[07:33] | we will double our investment. | 我们会将投资金额翻倍 |
[07:36] | Safe city’s a good place to do business, no? | 安全的城市有利于做生意 不是吗 |
[07:38] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Tarkov, | 很抱歉让你失望了 塔科夫先生 |
[07:41] | but not even my son considers me much of a superhero. | 但就连我儿子都不认为我是超级英雄 |
[07:45] | Go for cover! Go for cover! | 找掩护 找掩护 |
[07:47] | Get to the van! | 到面包车那里 |
[07:59] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快 快 快 |
[08:01] | Here we go! | 走了 |
[08:05] | Come on. Hit it! Go! | 快 撞过去 快 |
[08:16] | All right. Hold on. Hold on! | 好吧 抓稳了 抓稳了 |
[08:30] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都还好吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:34] | Hello, Mr. Mayor. | 你好啊 市长先生 |
[08:36] | Hope you’re having pleasant day. | 希望你今天过得愉快 |
[08:46] | You look like maybe you want to throw punch at me. | 你看上去想揍我一拳 |
[08:49] | Don’t worry. We are not here for you. | 别担心 我们不是来找你的 |
[08:52] | We have business with our Markovian cousins. | 我们和我们的马尔科维亚表亲有生意要做 |
[08:55] | These are legitimate businessmen. | 他们是合法的生意人 |
[08:57] | I never said my business was not legitimate | 我从没说过我的生意是不合法的 |
[09:01] | unless you know something maybe a mayor should not know. | 除非你知道些什么作为市长不应该知道的东西 |
[09:07] | Teper. | 特珀 |
[09:14] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[09:16] | Dasvidanya. | 再见[俄语] |
[09:30] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[09:32] | My best friend is under a microscope | 我死党的一举一动 |
[09:34] | by everyone in this city and the FBI, | 都被这城里的所有人和联调局盯着 |
[09:36] | so he couldn’t stop the Bratva from taking hostages, | 所以他无法阻止兄弟会的人劫持人质 |
[09:38] | so let’s just assume I’m not. | 因此我感觉并不好 |
[09:42] | I wasn’t talking about what’s going on with Oliver. | 我不是在说奥利弗身上发生的事 |
[09:47] | Dinah, I’m fine. | 黛娜 我没事 |
[09:48] | The only thing that’s really bothering me | 唯一一个让我困扰的 |
[09:50] | is you being up in my business. | 就是你管我的闲事 |
[09:54] | We came as soon as we heard. | 我们一听到消息就赶来了 |
[09:56] | We need to know why | 我们需要弄清楚阿纳托利 |
[09:58] | Anatoly took the Markovians, | 为什么要抓马尔科维亚人 |
[09:59] | and we need to find him now. | 而且我们得马上找到他们 |
[10:00] | Oliver, Felicity and Curtis are on this… | 奥利弗 费利西蒂和柯蒂斯正在查… |
[10:01] | but you need to stay here. | 但你得留在这里 |
[10:03] | Look. I know I said before Chase could be behind this, | 我知道我之前说过这可能是蔡斯捣的鬼 |
[10:05] | but now I’m thinking– | 但我现在觉得… |
[10:06] | It’s Anatoly. | 是阿纳托利 |
[10:07] | He leaked the photo to tie my hands. | 他放出照片就是为了让我束手束脚的 |
[10:09] | We’re on this. We’ll take care of it. | 交给我们 我们会解决的 |
[10:15] | – SQL or Java? – What? | -结构化查询还是Java语言 -什么 |
[10:17] | In your job as a secret programmer, | 作为一个秘密编程从业者 |
[10:19] | are you coding in SQL or Java? | 你是用结构化查询还是Java语言编程 |
[10:22] | Both, plus a little Swift. | 都用 还会用一点Swift |
[10:24] | I can’t believe you’ve had a secret job this whole time | 我还是难以相信你居然一直都在秘密工作 |
[10:25] | and you didn’t even tell me about it. | 而且你居然还没有告诉过我 |
[10:27] | Is this relevant to locating the Bratva and/or their hostages? | 这和追踪兄弟会和他们的人质有什么关系吗 |
[10:29] | I am multitasking, thank you very much, | 我可以同时处理多项任务 谢谢关心 |
[10:31] | and, yes, if you must know, I am running | 此外 没错 如果你一定要知道的话 |
[10:33] | my image analysis algorithm on the photo of Oliver. | 我正在对奥利弗的照片运行我的图像分析算法 |
[10:37] | What? Get something? | 怎么了 有新发现吗 |
[10:39] | No. Just my algorithm crapping out again. | 没有 只是我的算法又崩溃了 |
[10:41] | Don’t despair. I think I might have a line | 别丧气 我想我可能有办法 |
[10:44] | on our friend Anatoly. | 找到我们的老朋友阿纳托利 |
[10:46] | Now working on the assumption | 来想想这个假设前提 |
[10:48] | that he hasn’t been in town that long, | 他并没有在这个城市待过很久 |
[10:50] | I wondered how he was fixed for cash. | 那么我很好奇他怎么搞到现金呢 |
[10:51] | I bet his Bratva buddies are good for it, no? | 我猜他兄弟会的弟兄能搞定吧 不是吗 |
[10:53] | Well, he has to pay them somehow. | 也许 但不管怎样他也需要付钱给他们啊 |
[10:55] | Cash would set off too many alarm bells, | 大量现金容易引人怀疑 |
[10:56] | plus he’d have to convert it from rubles. | 再说他也得把卢布转换成美金 |
[10:58] | Credit cards are way too easy to track, | 而信用卡又太容易被追踪了 |
[11:00] | but then there’s… | 但是有一个 |
[11:03] | Cryptocurrency’s virtually impossible to track. | 加密数字货币几乎是不可能追踪的 |
[11:06] | For mere mortals, | 那是对那些凡人而言 |
[11:08] | but we’re Mr. Terrific and Overwatch. | 但我们可是卓越先生和守望者啊 |
[11:12] | Overwatch and Mr. Terrific. | 守望者和卓越先生 |
[11:17] | No. I can assure you. We are doing everything. | 不 我可以向你保证 我们正在尽全力 |
[11:19] | We haven’t determined a motive for the kidnapping, | 我们还未查明绑架意图 |
[11:21] | but the police are working on it around the clock, all right? | 但是警察已经在加紧调查了 好吗 |
[11:24] | -Thank you, Minister. – Yes. That’s right. | -谢谢你 部长 -是的 没错 |
[11:26] | We’ll be in touch. Thank you. | 我们保持联系 谢谢 |
[11:27] | The Markovian consulate is losing their minds. | 马尔科维亚领事馆已经疯了 |
[11:30] | It’s the same with the Vortex’s home office. | 涡旋的总公司也是一样 |
[11:32] | They want to send private security to get their people back. | 他们想派出私人警卫来护送他们的人回国 |
[11:34] | I told them we’ve got it handled, but– | 我告诉他们我们能解决 但是 |
[11:36] | Felt like you were lying? | 他们觉得你在撒谎 |
[11:38] | Where are we with the SCPD? | 星城警局那边有什么消息吗 |
[11:39] | Dinah’s got people rounding up every Russian thug | 黛娜调派人手去调查每个有案底的 |
[11:42] | with a record, but, you know, they’re shorthanded down there. | 俄国暴徒 但他们那边太缺人手了 |
[11:45] | Got a new problem. | 又有新问题了 |
[11:49] | We received an anonymous message | 我们接到匿名消息 |
[11:51] | from the group claiming responsibility | 发消息的团体声称 |
[11:52] | for today’s abduction of the contingent | 对今天马尔科维亚 |
[11:54] | of executives from Markovia. | 商界高管被绑架负责 |
[11:56] | In what can only be a small consolation, | 唯一可以令人稍感安慰的是 |
[11:58] | the Mayor and the reporters at the delegation were not… | 市长和随团的记者并没有 |
[12:01] | Lady’s getting a lot of anonymous messages these days. | 这主持人这些天可没少获得匿名消息啊 |
[12:03] | As for what exactly this group wants, | 至于该团体究竟意欲何为 |
[12:05] | they said they will execute the hostages in 12 hours | 他们表示除非市政府付给他们两千万的赎金 |
[12:05] | 突发新闻 马尔科维亚商界高管被绑架 | |
[12:08] | unless the city pays them a ransom of $20 million. | 否则他们将会在十二小时内处死人质 |
[12:12] | Mayor Queen could not be reached for comment. | 目前奎恩市长并未对此事发表评论 |
[12:14] | – Rene. – In related news, Mr.– | -雷内 -相关信息显示 |
[12:20] | My comment is that we don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我的评论就是 我们不向恐怖分子妥协 |
[12:22] | Yeah, but if we did, we got $20 million | 没错 但如果我们照办 我们能调用 |
[12:24] | from the reconstruction of the police department. | 警局的两千万美金重建费 |
[12:26] | It’s funny. That’s the exact number | 真有意思 你的老朋阿纳托利 |
[12:28] | your buddy Anatoly chose. | 正好就选择要这笔钱 |
[12:30] | I don’t care what number he chose. | 我才不管他选择要多少钱 |
[12:31] | We’re not paying him 20 cents. | 我们一分钱都不会给他 |
[12:36] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[12:38] | This is he. | 是他 |
[12:41] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧 |
[12:44] | No. Of course. Of course. | 不 当然 当然 |
[12:48] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:00] | Want to tell me what happened? | 想跟我说说发生了什么事吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | Did you see who hit you? | 你看清楚打你的人了吗 |
[13:11] | Teacher was saying it could have been a couple of kids. | 老师说可能是几个孩子干的 |
[13:16] | Buddy, I can’t help you if you– | 伙计 我没法帮到你如果你 |
[13:17] | They know you’re the Green Arrow. | 他们知道你就是绿箭侠 |
[13:20] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | They said you’re the Green Arrow. | 他们说你就是绿箭侠 |
[13:23] | They said you’re not here to help me. | 他们说你来这不是来帮我的 |
[13:27] | Oh, man. Look. | 伙计 听着 |
[13:31] | William, I’m really sorry that you have to– | 威廉 我很抱歉你得去 |
[13:33] | They were really big, eighth graders. | 他们都相当壮 都是八年级的 |
[13:40] | Eighth graders, huh? | 是八年级的 是吗 |
[13:43] | You should go for the nose. | 你应该狠揍他们的鼻子 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | If something like this happens again, | 如果再有类似的事情发生 |
[13:54] | go for the nose. | 狠揍鼻子准没错 |
[13:56] | Find the biggest one, the biggest on in the group, | 冲着块头最大的去 那群人里块头最大的 |
[13:59] | Walk right up to him without saying a thing, | 什么也别说 径直走向他 |
[14:01] | and punch him in the nose as hard as you possibly can. | 用尽全力朝他鼻子来一拳 |
[14:04] | He will have no idea what is going on. | 他会立刻懵逼 |
[14:07] | He won’t be able to see, and if he can’t see, he can’t fight. | 眼冒金星 看不见就打不了架 |
[14:09] | And then all of his buddies, | 然后所有他的同伙 |
[14:10] | all the guys that were being so brave, | 那些狐假虎威的人 |
[14:12] | they will back off. | 都会认怂 |
[14:13] | Trust me on that one. | 这一点相信我 |
[14:16] | – But what if– – Hang on. | -但要是 -等等 |
[14:21] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:22] | It’s me hang on a second. | 是我 等一下 |
[14:28] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[14:29] | Had to secure the line. | 保证线路保密 |
[14:30] | Curtis and I found Anatoly. | 我和柯蒂斯找到了阿纳托利 |
[14:32] | Russian restaurant owned by a dummy corporation. | 一个空壳公司名下的俄国酒店 |
[14:34] | Thermal satellite reads 4 bodies in an industrial cooler. | 热成像显示在一个工业冷却器中有四个人 |
[14:37] | Is it the hostages? | 是那些人质吗 |
[14:38] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 我们也怀疑 |
[14:39] | Text me the address. I’ll be there soon. | 地址发给我 我马上就到 |
[14:41] | Stop the car, please. | 请停车 |
[14:43] | – What are you– – I got to get out. | -你要 -我得走了 |
[14:44] | Listen. The driver and security, | 听着 司机和安保人员 |
[14:47] | they are gonna make sure that you get right home to Raisa. | 他们会护送你直接回家找蕾莎 |
[14:49] | – But– – I promise that we’ll talk | -但是 -我保证 |
[14:51] | about this right when I get home. | 我回家之后会和你谈这件事 |
[14:52] | But for now, I got to go. | 但现在 我得走了 |
[14:54] | Just please trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:04] | 3 access points north, south, and east. | 三个入口分别在北面 南面和东面 |
[15:06] | Lance said these guys are packing some heavy artillery. | 兰斯说这些家伙在装载一些重武器 |
[15:08] | Where’s G.A.? | 绿箭侠呢 |
[15:09] | Right here! | 在这 |
[15:11] | We thought maybe you couldn’t get away. | 我们还以为你脱不了身 |
[15:13] | It wasn’t easy. | 的确不容易 |
[15:15] | Terrific, keep eyes on the perimeter. | 卓越先生 监视周围 |
[15:17] | Spartan, Canary, occupy the guards. | 斯巴达 金丝雀 对付守卫 |
[15:20] | I’ll extract the Markovians. | 我去找马尔科维亚人 |
[16:39] | There were 4 of you. | 不是应该有四个人吗 |
[16:40] | Alec Tarkov, our CEO, | 亚历克·塔科夫 我们的首席执行官 |
[16:42] | they took him. | 他们把他带走了 |
[16:43] | – Where? – They did not tell us. | -带去哪了 -他们没说 |
[16:45] | Spartan, Canary, we are short one hostage. | 斯巴达 金丝雀 我们少了一个人质 |
[16:48] | We just did a sweep. | 我们刚搜查过了 |
[16:49] | There is no one else here. | 没有其他人在这 |
[16:51] | – Overwatch. – I don’t know what happened. | -守望者 -我不知道发生了什么 |
[16:52] | Thermal read 4 warm bodies inside. | 热成像显示里面有四个温热的人形 |
[16:54] | They must have moved one. | 他们肯定是转移了一个 |
[17:03] | In the least surprising news ever, | 最不足为奇的是 |
[17:04] | the Bratva-run restaurant is lacking in security cams. | 兄弟会经营的酒店都没装安保摄像头 |
[17:08] | Oh, you mean Russian mobsters like their privacy? | 你是说俄国黑帮也要隐私 |
[17:10] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:10] | So now I show you security camera footage | 现在我给你们看看酒店外面的 |
[17:13] | from outside the restaurant. | 监控画面 |
[17:16] | Where’s Anatoly going with Tarkov? | 阿纳托利带塔科夫去哪了 |
[17:17] | Well, from this feed, it looks like he’s headed northeast, | 从这段录像上看 像是去东北方向了 |
[17:19] | but then we lose him right about there. | 紧接着他们在这消失了 |
[17:21] | We could cross-reference our list | 我们可以交叉比对 |
[17:22] | of Bratva cryptocurrency activities | 兄弟会的加密货币交易记录 |
[17:24] | with Bratva-owned properties, | 和兄弟会名下的房产 |
[17:26] | see what comes from that direction. | 看看那个方向上有什么线索 |
[17:27] | John, Dinah, be prepared to hit | 约翰 黛娜 准备好巡查 |
[17:28] | whatever location Felicity and Curtis come up with. | 费利西蒂和柯蒂斯想到的每个地点 |
[17:30] | – Copy that. – What about you? | -明白 -那你呢 |
[17:32] | I have to meet Quentin and Rene at the FBI. | 我得去联邦调查局跟昆汀和雷内碰面 |
[17:34] | The agent that’s doing the investigation wants to interview me. | 负责调查的特工想和我谈谈 |
[17:36] | You have a lawyer for that, right? | 你不是有个律师应对这些事情吗 |
[17:37] | Or an army of lawyers? | 或者说一支律师军团 |
[17:38] | That would probably be better. That would work for you | 那样也许更好 你会用得上的 |
[17:40] | if you had an army of them. | 如果你有一支律师军团的话 |
[17:41] | I don’t want to look like I have anything to hide. | 我不想表现得像有什么要掩饰一样 |
[17:42] | Where are we with the photo? | 照片处理得怎么样了 |
[17:43] | Oh, I’m doing a recoding of Felicity’s | 我正在把费利西蒂的分析算法 |
[17:45] | analysis algorithm. | 记录下来 |
[17:47] | Should have something working | 差不多一小时到一个月以内 |
[17:48] | within an hour to 30 days, give or take. | 就能有结果了 |
[17:51] | Much closer to the hour mark, though. | 当然 更可能是以小时计 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | Keep me updated. | 及时汇报情况 |
[18:12] | Did you always know you were gonna be FBI? | 你一直都知道自己会成为联调局探员吗 |
[18:16] | Because I have a little girl who I think has that potential. | 因为我有个小女儿 我觉得她有这个潜质 |
[18:20] | I mean, of course, a woman can do anything a man can. | 我是说 当然 男性能干的女性也能干 |
[18:23] | And why wouldn’t they? | 为什么不能 |
[18:24] | Exactly. I mean, they can. | 没错 我的意思是 她们能 |
[18:27] | I’m a feminist like that. | 我是个女权主义者 |
[18:30] | Look. It’s been over an hour, | 听着 已经一个多小时了 |
[18:31] | and my patience is beyond gone. | 我早就没耐心了 |
[18:33] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 你知道吗 |
[18:34] | That’s the mayor himself. | 是市长本人发来的 |
[18:34] | 奥利弗: 赶不过去 家里有急事 威廉需要我 | |
[18:35] | He’s got a family emergency. | 他家里有急事 |
[18:36] | He’s at home with the kid. Look at that. | 他家陪小孩 你瞧 |
[18:39] | So it must just be a coincidence | 所以这肯定是巧合了 |
[18:41] | that during his family emergency | 他家里有急事时 |
[18:43] | the Green Arrow was spotted rescuing | 绿箭侠被看见 |
[18:44] | the Markovian executives from the Russian mob? | 从俄罗斯黑帮手中救出马尔科维亚高管 |
[18:47] | Definitely a coincidence. | 绝对是巧合 |
[18:49] | Do I really look that stupid? | 我看起来有那么笨吗 |
[18:52] | You don’t look stupid at all. | 你看起来一点也不笨 |
[18:53] | Listen. Look. We’re really sorry | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[18:54] | about keeping you waiting, all right, | 让你等待 好吧 |
[18:55] | but I don’t know if you know this, | 但不知道你知不知道 |
[18:56] | but the mayor is actually recently a single dad. | 最近市长在当单亲爸爸 |
[18:59] | Yes. After the boy’s mother died unexpectedly | 知道 孩子的母亲在一场交通事故中 |
[19:01] | in a car accident. | 意外死亡 |
[19:03] | Well, most car accidents are… | 大部分交通事故 |
[19:05] | unexpected. | 都是意外 |
[19:06] | And most leave behind a car wreck and a body. | 而且大部分都留下汽车残骸和尸体 |
[19:09] | The only proof to Miss Clayton’s death | 唯一证明克莱顿小姐死亡的证据 |
[19:11] | was the accident report and the autopsy, | 就是事故报告和尸检 |
[19:13] | both of which could have been easily faked. | 两者都可轻易造假 |
[19:15] | You’re not exactly a–a very trusting person, | 你是个不容易信任人的人 |
[19:18] | are you, Special Agent Watson? | 对吧 沃森特别探员 |
[19:20] | Trust isn’t part of my job description, | 信任不在我的工作说明里 |
[19:23] | but let me make one thing clear as glass to you both. | 但我要跟你俩清楚说明一件事 |
[19:26] | If you’re protecting Mr. Queen, I’ll find out, | 如果你们在包庇奎恩先生 我会查出来的 |
[19:29] | and I’ll have you both indicted for obstruction. | 我会让你俩被控妨碍司法公正 |
[19:33] | Now get out my office. | 现在离开我的办公室 |
[19:34] | You wasted enough of my time. | 你们浪费了我很多时间 |
[19:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:42] | Hey, William. | 威廉 |
[19:44] | That was a gift from a very good friend of mine. | 那是我一位非常要好的朋友送的 |
[19:46] | It’s all fake! | 全都是假的 |
[19:49] | Superheroes don’t save anyone. | 超级英雄不会救任何人 |
[19:51] | Buddy, I know that I ran out on you, and I’m sorry, | 我知道我抛下了你 我很抱歉 |
[19:53] | but people needed help, | 但人们需要帮助 |
[19:54] | and I know that you needed help, too, | 我知道你也需要帮助 |
[19:57] | so I am–I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[19:59] | Do you want to learn a few more moves, or– | 你想再学学几招吗 |
[20:00] | No, because I don’t want to learn how to fight. | 不 我不想学会打架 |
[20:04] | I don’t want you to learn how to fight, | 我不是要你学会打架 |
[20:05] | but you can’t always reason with bullies. | 但你不能总是跟恶霸讲道理 |
[20:06] | You just left me by myself. | 你抛下我一个人 |
[20:10] | I know. I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[20:15] | I didn’t know if you were gonna come back. | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[20:16] | William, look at me. | 威廉 看着我 |
[20:18] | I will always come back. | 我永远都会回来 |
[20:20] | Just like my mom? | 跟我妈一样吗 |
[20:23] | This is different. | 这不同 |
[20:24] | Yeah. It’s worse | 没错 这更糟 |
[20:25] | because there’s a million psychos | 因为有很多疯子 |
[20:27] | always trying to kill you. | 永远想杀了你 |
[20:30] | I–I can handle them. | 我能应付他们 |
[20:31] | What if you can’t? Then I’ll be alone. | 如果你不能呢 我就是孤儿了 |
[20:34] | I’ll have nobody. | 我就没父母了 |
[20:39] | You won’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[20:42] | I do understand. | 我明白 |
[20:46] | I lost my mom, | 我失去了我妈 |
[20:48] | and I lost my dad… | 我失去了我爸 |
[20:53] | and I was a lot older than you are now, | 那时我比你现在大很多 |
[20:55] | but I remember exactly how it feels. | 但我记得很清楚那种感受 |
[20:59] | It’s sad, it’s scary, | 伤心 害怕 |
[21:02] | and it’s lonely, | 还有孤单 |
[21:04] | and I swear to god I will never let | 我对天发誓我绝不会 |
[21:06] | that happen to you. | 让你有这种经历 |
[21:08] | It’s not up to you. | 不是你说了算 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. It’s work. | 抱歉 是工作的事 |
[21:24] | Which work? | 哪份工作 |
[21:38] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[21:40] | Anatoly, why are you doing this? | 阿纳托利 你为什么这么做 |
[21:42] | I need money, | 我需要钱 |
[21:43] | and from what I understand, | 而据我所知 |
[21:44] | your city recently came into possession of $20 million. | 你的城市最近拥有了两千万 |
[21:48] | There are plenty of cities in Russia. | 俄罗斯有很多城市 |
[21:50] | Hmm. True. Beautiful ones, | 没错 而且很漂亮 |
[21:54] | but, you see, I have been exiled. | 但 你知道 我被驱逐了 |
[21:56] | Apparently, Bratva thinks I am too weak | 显然 兄弟会因为我和你的交情 |
[21:59] | due to my friendship with you, | 认为我太弱了 |
[22:01] | so now I show everyone | 所以我向大家展示 |
[22:04] | I am not weak, | 我并不弱 |
[22:07] | and you and I no longer friends. | 而且我和你不再是朋友了 |
[22:10] | I know sometimes you–you need persuasion | 我知道有时你需要动力 |
[22:12] | to do right thing, so I–I help you. | 来做对的事 所以我帮你 |
[22:15] | This nice man has paralysis of muscles. | 这家伙的肌肉瘫痪了 |
[22:18] | Soon, will have lung collapse and not be able to breathe. | 很快就会肺萎缩 不能呼吸 |
[22:21] | This happens in maybe 3 hours. | 大概会在三小时内发生 |
[22:25] | Now I have cure for his problems. | 我有给他治病的解药 |
[22:27] | Do you have cure for mine? | 你有我要的解药吗 |
[22:36] | All right. So you got this off Oliver’s phone? | 这是你从奥利弗的手机截取下来的吗 |
[22:38] | – 5 minutes ago. Yeah. – Any clues? | -五分钟前 没错 -有线索吗 |
[22:40] | Wait. Look at this face. | 慢着 看他的脸 |
[22:42] | I was trying really hard not to. | 我尽量不去看了 |
[22:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:45] | If we can analyze the facial rash, | 如果我们分析脸部皮疹 |
[22:46] | we might be able to diagnose the poison. | 也许能诊断出是什么毒 |
[22:47] | And find the right cure. On it. | 然后找到正确的解药 马上开始 |
[22:48] | Anatoly said Tarkov has maybe 3 hours. | 阿纳托利说塔科夫大概还有三小时 |
[22:51] | Yeah. That sounds about right. | 听起来没错 |
[22:53] | Got it! Tetrodotoxin. | 找到了 河豚毒素 |
[22:55] | – That’s a neurotoxin. – Yeah. | -那是神经毒素 -没错 |
[22:57] | “Inhibits the firing of action potentials, | “抑制动作电位发放 |
[22:58] | preventing the nervous system | 阻止神经系统 |
[22:59] | from carrying messages and muscles from flexing | 传递信息和肌肉屈伸 |
[23:01] | in response to nervous stimulation.” | 回应神经刺激” |
[23:04] | I have no idea what you just said, but that doesn’t sound good. | 我不知道你在说什么 但听起来不妙 |
[23:06] | – Is there a cure? – Yeah. They should have | -有解药吗 -在星城总院 |
[23:08] | something down at Starling General. | 应该能找到 |
[23:09] | That’s great. So all we have to do is get it to him | 很好 所以我们要做的是 |
[23:10] | before the poison takes over his entire body. | 在毒素侵蚀他整个身体前给他解药 |
[23:12] | – John. – Starling General. I’m on it. | -约翰 -星城总院 我这就去 |
[23:15] | John, I’m coming with you. | 约翰 我跟你一起去 |
[23:17] | Administer this to the patient, | 给患者注射这个 |
[23:18] | and it will neutralize the TCCD poison. | 就会中和河豚毒素 |
[23:23] | I don’t want to know what this is for, do I? | 我不必知道这是用来干什么的吧 |
[23:26] | How long will it take to reverse the effects? | 需要多久才能完成中和 |
[23:28] | Starts working immediately, | 马上就会起效 |
[23:30] | but I’d say 72 hours until a full recovery. | 但需要72小时才能完全康复 |
[23:32] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[23:36] | And, um, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:40] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[23:42] | Excuse me. I have a patient. | 失陪一下 我要去看个病人 |
[23:44] | Keep taking those pain meds. | 继续吃止痛药 |
[23:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[23:49] | It seems like you have another chance to lie to me again. | 看来你又有机会跟我说谎了 |
[23:56] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[23:58] | I’m telling you this is none of your business. | 我告诉你这不关你事 |
[24:00] | I am out in the field with you at less than 100%. | 我跟状态没有达到百分百的你出外勤 |
[24:03] | This is damn well my business, | 这绝对关我的事 |
[24:06] | and it’s Oliver’s. | 还有奥利弗 |
[24:10] | What doesn’t he know? | 你瞒着他什么 |
[24:15] | On Lian Yu, Felicity and I got caught in one of the explosions. | 在炼狱岛上 我和费利西蒂遇到了爆炸 |
[24:18] | I thought you guys were fine. | 我以为你们都没事 |
[24:19] | Felicity was. | 费利西蒂没事 |
[24:21] | I caught some shrapnel. | 我被一些弹片弄伤了 |
[24:23] | And didn’t tell anybody? | 然后没有告诉任何人 |
[24:24] | Thea was comatose, Samantha dead. | 西娅在昏迷 萨曼莎死了 |
[24:28] | I was low-priority. | 我不是最重要的 |
[24:29] | John, that was 5 months ago. | 约翰 那是五个月前的事了 |
[24:32] | Dr. Schwartz said I have nerve damage. | 施瓦兹医生说我有神经损伤 |
[24:38] | Degenerative. | 退化 |
[24:41] | That’s why you haven’t been pulling your gun. | 所以你一直没办法开枪 |
[24:43] | Dinah, I have this handled. | 黛娜 我应付得了 |
[24:44] | Yeah? You should tell that to Rene. | 是吗 你该跟雷内说 |
[24:47] | He ended up in the hospital | 他会入院 |
[24:48] | because you couldn’t even get a single shot off. | 是因为你根本无法开枪 |
[24:50] | It’s just a tremor. | 只是震颤 |
[24:53] | I can manage it. | 我可以解决 |
[24:55] | I’m a soldier, Dinah. | 我是个军人 黛娜 |
[24:58] | Soldiers push through. | 军人能挺过去 |
[25:00] | So, what, I’m just supposed to lie to everybody now | 所以我要像你一样 |
[25:02] | just like you’ve been doing? | 跟大家说谎吗 |
[25:03] | You have to do whatever you have to do, | 你该怎么做就怎么做 |
[25:07] | but I’m asking you, please… | 但我请求你 |
[25:12] | will you trust me on this one? | 这件事要相信我 |
[25:17] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[25:22] | I know python. | 我懂巨蟒 |
[25:24] | The supervillain? | 超级恶人 |
[25:25] | No, no, no. The programming language. | 不不不 程序语言 |
[25:27] | Look. Maybe you could send some of your freelance coding my way. | 也许你能把你的自由编码工作交一些给我做 |
[25:30] | Look. I think that would be a waste | 我认为那对你的超强天资 |
[25:31] | of your prodigious talents, Felicity. | 是种浪费 费利西蒂 |
[25:32] | You are a– son of a bitch. | 你…这个臭小子 |
[25:36] | Not really a son, Curtis. More of a– | 算不上小子 柯蒂斯 而是… |
[25:37] | No, no. Talking about this. | 不 我们聊这个 |
[25:39] | I revised your photo analysis algorithm and got back this. | 我修改了你的照片分析算法 然后得到这个 |
[25:43] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[25:45] | Data analysis doesn’t lie, Felicity. | 数据分析不会说谎 费利西蒂 |
[25:47] | Question is what do we do with it? | 现在的问题是我们要怎么处理 |
[25:50] | What’s that? Come on. No more bombshells. | 怎么回事 不要又是炸弹 |
[25:52] | I can’t handle anymore for the rest of the night. | 我今晚已经筋疲力尽没法再应付了 |
[25:54] | No. It’s not a bombshell, Curtis. | 不是炸弹 柯蒂斯 |
[25:56] | It might just be the key to the Bratva’s location. | 可能是找到兄弟会位置的机会 |
[26:03] | – What are you doing here? – Working obviously. | -你在这干什么 -显然是在工作 |
[26:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[26:05] | Felicity and Curtis are working on locating Tarkov. | 柯蒂斯和费利西蒂在查找塔科夫的位置 |
[26:07] | He has maybe an hour left. | 他可能只剩下一小时 |
[26:09] | So why aren’t you home with William? | 为什么你不在家陪威廉 |
[26:11] | Sorry if I hit a nerve. | 如果我说到要害了我很抱歉 |
[26:15] | When have you ever been sorry about hitting a nerve? | 你什么时候开始为说到要害抱歉了 |
[26:18] | That’s a fair point. | 说得好 |
[26:21] | Speaking of William. | 说到威廉 |
[26:25] | We received a person of interest list from Agent Watson. | 我们收到了沃森探员的涉案人名单 |
[26:29] | She wants to interrogate my son? | 她要审问我儿子吗 |
[26:30] | He’s an alibi and probably not a very good liar. | 他是不在场证人 而且可能不擅长说谎 |
[26:33] | Absolutely not. She’s not going anywhere near him. | 绝对不行 她别想接近我儿子 |
[26:38] | I don’t think that’s up to you. | 这不是你说了算的 |
[26:39] | I’m gonna use everything single thing in my power | 我会用我权力范围内的一切 |
[26:40] | to keep him as far away from this as possible. | 尽可能保护他远离这件事 |
[26:44] | This– | 这… |
[26:48] | This kid has been through enough. | 这孩子受够了 |
[26:53] | All right. Um, Lance told me about what happened at school. | 好吧 兰斯告诉我学校的事了 |
[27:02] | Kids are mean. | 孩子们很低劣 |
[27:03] | He’s not worried about bullies. | 他担心的不是恶霸 |
[27:06] | He’s worried about me. | 他担心的是我 |
[27:11] | He thinks I’m gonna make him an orphan. | 他认为我会让他变成孤儿 |
[27:14] | – Damn. – I told him– | -该死 -我告诉他 |
[27:16] | I said, “That will not happen. | 我说”不会发生那种事 |
[27:19] | I will always come back.” | 我永远都会回来” |
[27:26] | I have never lied to my kid before. | 我从没对我的孩子说谎 |
[27:35] | You know…I’m not exactly father of the year, | 我算不上什么年度最佳父亲 |
[27:39] | but…white lies are kind of like | 但善意的谎言是 |
[27:43] | an important parental tool. | 为人父母的重要工具 |
[27:47] | I remember telling Zoe that she came from a cloud. | 我记得我告诉佐伊她是从云里来的 |
[27:50] | I really hope her mom set her straight on that one. | 我真的希望她妈妈能把她带回正轨 |
[27:55] | So help me with this. | 你帮帮我 |
[27:59] | How do I reconcile that he’s right? | 我要怎么不被他说中呢 |
[28:05] | Because every time that I’m in the field, | 因为每次我出外勤 |
[28:08] | there’s a chance I don’t come back | 都有可能无法回来 |
[28:11] | and that he’s alone, | 他会变成孤儿 |
[28:14] | and now you’re telling me | 现在你告诉我 |
[28:16] | that he’s gonna have to lie to an FBI agent | 他要对联邦探员说谎 |
[28:19] | so that he doesn’t lose his father to prison? | 否则他的父亲就会入狱 |
[28:31] | We have Anatoly’s location. | 我们找到阿纳托利的位置了 |
[28:33] | All right. You go out the back entrance. | 好吧 你从后门走 |
[28:35] | I’ll lose them. | 我负责甩掉他们 |
[28:36] | Rene, are you good to get back in the field? | 雷内 你恢复出外勤的状态了吗 |
[28:39] | Hells, yeah. | 当然啊 |
[28:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:44] | Team’s in position. | 队伍已就位 |
[28:47] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定是这个地方吗 |
[28:49] | I am so insulted right now! | 我现在感觉被羞辱了 |
[28:50] | Easy. It’s just that an abandoned shipyard | 冷静 只是废弃的船坞 |
[28:52] | doesn’t feel like Anatoly’s speed. | 不像是阿纳托利的作风 |
[28:54] | Yeah. Well, neither does being a complete jerk. | 好吧 还有当彻底的混蛋也是 |
[28:56] | People change. The problem is this place is massive, | 人会改变 问题是这地方太大了 |
[28:58] | so I can’t pinpoint the location of the hostage | 我无法准确找到人质的位置 |
[29:00] | even with satellite. | 就算我有卫星 |
[29:03] | Figure we’ll split up. | 我们得分头行事 |
[29:05] | I distributed the antidote | 我把解药分开装 |
[29:05] | so whoever gets to Tarkov first can inject him. | 谁先找到塔科夫就给他注射 |
[29:09] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s do this. | 我很好 开干吧 |
[29:29] | If one of us spots Tarkov, we should have a signal. | 如果我们有人看见塔科夫 应该给个信号 |
[29:31] | Yeah. I was gonna go with something like, “I see him,” | 我用的是”我看见他了” |
[29:33] | or maybe even, “Hey. Over there.” | 或者是”喂 在那里” |
[29:34] | It’s not terribly original but effective. | 这不新颖但很实用 |
[29:36] | What about if we spot the Bratva? | 如果我们看见兄弟会呢 |
[29:37] | How about heads-up? | 用”当心”怎么样 |
[29:39] | Heads-up! | 当心 |
[29:50] | – You ok? – Look out! | -你没事吧 -小心 |
[30:50] | I asked for 20 million specifically | 我明确要求两千万 |
[30:52] | because I knew you had it. | 是因为我知道你有这笔钱 |
[30:55] | You trade this man’s life for new police station? | 你用这人的性命换一所新警局 |
[30:58] | Not exactly. | 不见得 |
[31:03] | I do not think you understand how this whole rescue thing works. | 你好像没搞明白这项营救行动 |
[31:06] | No. I think I do. | 不 我明白 |
[31:12] | Some sort of antidote. Very clever. | 原来是解药 非常聪明 |
[31:15] | Now step away from him, Anatoly. | 现在远离他 阿纳托利 |
[31:19] | He’s not part of this. | 这件事与他无关 |
[31:20] | I made him part of this. | 我让他跟这件事有关 |
[31:25] | And I never got my money. | 我没拿到我要的钱 |
[31:28] | What the hell has happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[31:32] | Not even Gregor would have done that. | 就算是格雷戈尔也不会那么做 |
[31:34] | Yes, he would have. | 不 他会 |
[31:36] | You never saw because you were too naive. | 你没看见是因为你太天真了 |
[31:38] | You still are. | 现在还很天真 |
[31:41] | We were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[31:42] | Yes, but I see how you treat your friends. | 是的 但我看见你怎么对待朋友 |
[31:46] | No, Anatoly, no. | 不 阿纳托利 |
[31:49] | This is on you. | 这个算你头上 |
[31:51] | You used to be an honorable man! | 你曾是个光彩的人 |
[31:54] | I am an honorable man. | 我现在还是光彩的人 |
[31:57] | Did I have bomb planted in your son’s school? | 我有在你儿子的学校安置炸弹吗 |
[32:02] | Did I have him kidnapped, tortured? | 我有绑架他 折磨他吗 |
[32:05] | No, because even though we stand apart, | 没有 因为就算我们立场不同 |
[32:10] | I am still good man. | 我还是个好人 |
[32:15] | I wonder what would happen to William | 我担心威廉会出什么事 |
[32:20] | if you ran afoul of someone who’s not good. | 如果你跟坏人起冲突 |
[32:27] | Anatoly! | 阿纳托利 |
[32:30] | Don’t you move. | 你别动 |
[32:32] | Don’t bluff. | 别吓唬人 |
[32:35] | We have been here before. | 我们以前经历过 |
[32:38] | We both know you will not kill me. | 你我都知道你不会杀我 |
[32:50] | Why did you leak that picture of me? | 你为什么要把我的照片放出去 |
[32:52] | As Kapiushon? | 兜帽男的 |
[32:55] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[32:58] | I told you I am honorable man. | 我告诉过你我是个光彩的人 |
[33:15] | Thank you for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你答应见面 |
[33:17] | I can always make time for the subject of my investigation, | 我总是能挤时间见我的调查对象 |
[33:20] | but I should advise you have a lawyer present. | 但我建议你请律师到场 |
[33:22] | Why do I need a lawyer? I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我为什么要请律师 我没做错事 |
[33:25] | You know the kind of person who says that? | 你知道什么人会说这种话吗 |
[33:27] | – No. – The kind that needs a lawyer. | -不 -需要律师的人 |
[33:32] | Agent Watson, if you feel the need to investigate me, | 沃森探员 如果你觉得需要调查我 |
[33:35] | I am more than happy to open up my entire life to you | 我很乐意让你调查我的一生 |
[33:39] | with the exception of my son. | 除了我儿子 |
[33:42] | He’s off limits. | 不能碰他 |
[33:44] | You’re aware that telling a FBI agent | 你知道告诉联邦探员 |
[33:45] | how to conduct their investigation is obstruction of justice? | 怎么进行调查是妨碍司法公正的吗 |
[33:48] | If I really am the man that you think I am, | 如果我是你认为的那种人 |
[33:51] | how far do you think such a man would go | 你觉得他会做出什么事 |
[33:52] | to keep his son from being scrutinized by the FBI? | 以避免他儿子被联邦探员审问 |
[34:02] | Ms. Watson? | 沃森小姐 |
[34:04] | A little busy here. | 我在忙着呢 |
[34:06] | There’s something on the news that you need to see. | 你需要看看电视在播的新闻 |
[34:09] | Channel 52 just received exclusive evidence | 52频道刚收到证明奎恩市长 |
[34:12] | which conclusively establishes that the photograph | 是绿箭侠的照片 |
[34:15] | of Mayor Queen as the Green Arrow | 是经过数码篡改的 |
[34:17] | was digitally doctored. | 独家决定性证据 |
[34:19] | This is the second time that Mayor Queen has faced | 这是奎恩市长第二次 |
[34:22] | allegations of being a vigilante, | 被指控是治安维持者 |
[34:24] | and twice he has been exonerated. | 也是第二次洗脱罪名 |
[34:25] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[34:26] | Not really. | 不见得 |
[34:28] | Like I said, I’m not the man you think I am. | 像我说的 我不是你认为的那种人 |
[34:31] | No, Mr. Queen. I think you are, | 不 奎恩先生 我认为你是 |
[34:34] | and if you think this means I’m dropping my investigation, | 如果你认为我会因此放弃调查 |
[34:37] | then you’re the one who’s mistaken. | 那你就搞错了 |
[34:39] | You should do whatever it is you have to. | 你该怎么做就怎么做 |
[34:43] | The last 48 hours. | 过去48小时 |
[34:45] | The evidence received by channel 52 | 52频道收到的证据 |
[34:47] | showing that Mr. Queen’s face had been placed | 表明奎恩先生的脸 |
[34:49] | on the Green Arrow’s body was received earlier today | 被放到了今早不明来源的 |
[34:52] | from an unknown source. | 绿箭侠的照片身上 |
[34:54] | – Nailed it! – You know, I don’t want to sound arrogant, | -成功了 -我不想用自大的口气 |
[34:57] | but we may very well be the smartest human beings on the planet. | 但我们可能是地球上最聪明的人类了 |
[34:59] | Oh, well, it’s not arrogant if it is accurate. | 好吧 那不是自大 那是准确 |
[35:02] | True that. | 没错 |
[35:03] | And you still find the time to look bummed out. Crazy. | 但你还是看起来垂头丧气 疯了 |
[35:06] | I mean, our photo analysis algorithm was right, right? | 我们的照片分析算法是对的吧 |
[35:09] | – Yes. – The photo of Oliver was doctored, so– | -没错 -奥利弗的照片被篡改过 所以 |
[35:13] | So what is the problem? | 所以有什么问题 |
[35:14] | So who would want to frame Oliver for being the Green Arrow? | 谁想陷害奥利弗是绿箭侠 |
[35:19] | Wow! Way to kill the mood. | 破坏气氛啊 |
[35:21] | – Sorry. – No. Listen. | -抱歉 -不 听着 |
[35:22] | That is future us’ problem. | 那是我们未来的问题 |
[35:24] | I’m not gonna, like, let you take away my buzz right now. | 我不会让你转移我现在的注意力 |
[35:27] | Ok. Present us is only worried | 好吧 现在我们要担心的是 |
[35:29] | about you quitting your nobody-told-about job. | 你辞掉你那无人谈论的工作 |
[35:31] | When are you gonna let that go? | 你几时要放手 |
[35:33] | When you go into business with me. | 等你跟我合作做生意 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry. Go into what with you? | 抱歉 跟你合作做什么 |
[35:35] | – Wait. What? ?- Ok. Work with me on this. | -你说什么 -跟我一起干 |
[35:37] | We work so well together. | 我们一起干得很好 |
[35:38] | Ok. The photographic analysis algorithm is just one | 照相分析算法只是 |
[35:40] | of many in a long list of amazing tech | 我和你一起合作 |
[35:41] | that you and I have collaborated on. | 搞出的众多技术之一 |
[35:44] | Think about all the good we could do, | 想想我们能一起做好东西 |
[35:45] | all the cool stuff we could do, | 我们能一起做酷炫的东西 |
[35:46] | all the cool things we could make! | 我们能一起干酷炫的事 |
[35:49] | Please don’t say no. | 求你不要说不 |
[35:53] | – Yes! – Oh, thank god. Good. | -行 -谢天谢地 很好 |
[35:54] | Because I already filed the paperwork. | 因为我已经在准备文件了 |
[35:58] | Heh. Oh, man. This is so cool. | 天啊 这太酷炫了 |
[36:00] | We’ll be like Woz and Jobs, | 我们会像沃兹和乔布斯 |
[36:02] | Like, back in ’76. | 像回到1976年 |
[36:03] | Wait. Who’s Woz, and who’s Jobs? | 慢着 谁是沃兹 谁是乔布斯 |
[36:06] | – Shotgun! Jobs! – Shotgun! Jobs! | -我当乔布斯 -我当乔布斯 |
[36:15] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能聊一下吗 |
[36:20] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好聊的 |
[36:24] | We both know that’s not true, Dinah. | 我们都知道那不是真的 黛娜 |
[36:29] | What do we both know? | 我们都知道什么 |
[36:35] | I need you to say it. | 我要你说出来 |
[36:38] | You nearly got killed last night | 你昨晚差点被杀 |
[36:40] | because you couldn’t rely on me. | 是因为你无法依靠我 |
[36:42] | Because you’re compromised. | 因为你受伤了 |
[36:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | Things just got worse than I was willing to admit. | 事情已经糟糕到我无法控制 |
[37:00] | That’s ok, | 好吧 |
[37:03] | but what are you gonna do about it? | 但你打算怎么做 |
[37:06] | Tell Oliver. | 告诉奥利弗 |
[37:10] | Go from there. | 从那开始 |
[37:19] | You’re home early. | 你今天早回家了 |
[37:20] | So I am. | 没错 |
[37:23] | Hoping to make that more of a regular thing | 如果你觉得没关系 |
[37:25] | if that’s ok with you. | 希望这能变成规律 |
[37:27] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[37:32] | I would like to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[37:34] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[37:36] | For making you a promise | 向你做出了我无法 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t 100% sure I could keep. | 百分百肯定我能做到的事 |
[37:49] | You were right, and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我是错的 |
[37:56] | Raisa said you have a hard time admitting when you’re wrong. | 蕾莎说你不容易承认自己错了 |
[38:00] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[38:05] | Buddy, I heard what you said in the limo, | 我听到你在车里说的话 |
[38:08] | and I hear you, | 我听进去了 |
[38:12] | but I also meant what I said. | 但我说的也是认真的 |
[38:13] | I–I am going to do everything in my power | 我会永远尽我所能 |
[38:18] | forever to make sure | 去确保 |
[38:21] | that you never end up alone in this world, | 你在这世上不会成为孤儿 |
[38:25] | and I know that you think that that’s not up to me, | 我知道你认为那不是我说了算 |
[38:29] | and that’s a fair, smart point, | 你说得没错 而且很聪明 |
[38:34] | which is why I think I’ve found a way | 所以我想我找到了方法 |
[38:38] | so that maybe it can be. | 也许能办到 |
[38:40] | – How? – I’m working on the details. | -怎么做 -我还在对细节做努力 |
[38:43] | I want you to believe me when I say that | 当我说我在努力实现时 |
[38:45] | I am trying to make it happen, all right? | 我要你相信我 好吗 |
[38:52] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[38:55] | I promise | 我保证 |
[38:57] | that I will do my best every single day | 我每天都会竭尽所能 |
[39:02] | to be the very best father that I can be | 当我能做到和 |
[39:07] | and–and that I know how to be. | 我知道怎么做的最好父亲 |
[39:12] | That promise is 100%. | 我能完全保证 |
[39:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:26] | You want to play with me? | 你要跟我一起玩吗 |
[39:33] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:35] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[39:36] | All you got to do is just button mash | 你只需要一直按按钮 |
[39:38] | and see whoever can win. | 然后看谁赢了 |
[39:40] | – All right. – Want to try? | -好吧 -想试试吗 |
[39:41] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好吧 |
[39:56] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Yeah. Well, I wanted to talk | -谢谢你来见我 -好吧 我想 |
[39:57] | to you about a few things, and– | 跟你说几件事 |
[40:03] | What is it, Oliver? | 什么事 奥利弗 |
[40:06] | I’d like you to do something for me. | 我希望你为我做件事 |
[40:08] | If it’s suit up as Green Arrow, | 如果是穿绿箭侠的装备 |
[40:10] | Felicity and I already talked about it, | 我和费利西蒂讨论过了 |
[40:11] | and we don’t think it’s enough to take the heat off of you. | 我们认为这么做不足以帮你掩饰 |
[40:13] | That’s not why I’m asking. | 我没有要你那么做 |
[40:17] | You’re serious. | 你很认真 |
[40:19] | Every time that I’m out there as the Green Arrow, | 每次我以绿箭侠的身份出去 |
[40:22] | I’m a target of the FBI, | 我是联调局的目标 |
[40:25] | of the bratva, | 还有兄弟会 |
[40:28] | of the threats that are out there | 还有现有的威胁 |
[40:30] | and the threats that are undoubtedly coming… | 还有无疑会出现的威胁 |
[40:36] | and on my own, I can take it. | 我自己一个人 我能应付 |
[40:43] | I’m not on my own anymore. | 但我不再是自己一个人了 |
[40:49] | I cannot be responsible for my son losing | 我不能让我的儿子失去 |
[40:53] | the only parent that he has left. | 他仅剩的一位父母 |
[40:57] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[40:58] | Star City needs the Green Arrow. | 星城需要绿箭侠 |
[41:03] | It just can’t be me anymore… | 只是我不能再当了 |
[41:08] | So I’d like it to be you. | 我希望由你来当 |