时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:03] | Are you offering to help me find my son? | 你这是在帮我找到我儿子吗 |
[00:05] | I want us to find both of our sons. | 我希望我们都能找到各自的儿子 |
[00:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[00:10] | Oliver’s gonna come for us! | 奥利弗会来找我们 |
[00:11] | Yeah. I’m counting on it, sis. | 这就是我想要的 妹妹 |
[00:14] | Adrian, where is my son?! | 阿德里安 我儿子呢 |
[00:17] | When we get to the airplane, I’m not gonna get on it. | 我到时不会跟大家一起上飞机 |
[00:19] | – What? – I’m not leaving William behind. | -什么 -我不能抛下威廉 |
[00:22] | Don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[00:23] | He’s rigged the entire island with explosives. | 他在整座岛上都放置了炸药 |
[00:25] | They’re remotely linked to some sort of dead man’s switch. | 是与某种死人按键遥控连接的 |
[00:27] | If he dies, it detonates all the devices. | 如果他死了 就会引爆所有装置 |
[00:31] | William, come here. | 威廉 过来 |
[00:32] | Are you ok? Are you all right? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[00:33] | He wants you to kill him | 他想要你杀死他 |
[00:34] | so it kills all of us. | 然后我们全部都被炸死 |
[00:36] | No, Adrian! | 不 阿德里安 |
[01:12] | I’m on site. No sign of faust. | 我到了 没看到浮士德 |
[01:21] | He’s not at his last known either. | 他也不在最后已知地点 |
[01:22] | Well, his ordinance is. | 他的命令还在 |
[01:24] | If Faust is moving from bombs to missiles, | 如果浮士德把炸弹换成了导弹 |
[01:25] | it makes you wonder what else he’s changed up. | 那么我们还要担心他还改动了什么 |
[01:27] | Exactly. Stay sharp. | 没错 保持警惕 |
[01:32] | Boss said stay sharp, hoss. | 老大不是让你保持警惕吗 大哥 |
[01:40] | Faust, it’s clear. | 浮士德 安全了 |
[01:41] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[01:43] | Won’t be but a minute. | 很快就好 |
[01:45] | If… you have the opportunity, | 如果有机会的话 |
[01:50] | please advise your mayor. | 请跟你们的市长说一下 |
[01:51] | Next time someone threatens to launch | 下次如果再有人威胁要向这座城市 |
[01:55] | a ballistic missile at his city, | 发射弹道导弹 |
[01:57] | he really should pay up. | 他真的应该严肃处理 |
[02:14] | Disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[02:19] | That’s an MGM-140. | 那是一颗MGM-140导弹 |
[02:21] | It’s fire and forget. | 发射后就不受控制了 |
[02:24] | You can’t stop it. | 你没法阻止它 |
[02:27] | You can’t disarm it. | 也无法解除它 |
[02:31] | No, but I have a very smart friend who can. | 是的 不过我有一个很聪明的朋友能 |
[02:43] | My T-Sphere’s spoofed the missile’s guidance system. | 我的T球骗过了导弹的引导系统 |
[02:45] | I’m drawing it back to the water. | 我正把它引向水里 |
[03:01] | You look troubled | 你愁容满面 |
[03:04] | as if detonation stirred unpleasant memories. | 好像这次爆炸激起了你痛苦的回忆 |
[03:12] | Chase sabotaged the plane. | 蔡斯把飞机弄坏了 |
[03:13] | We can’t get off the island! | 我们无法离开这座岛 |
[03:14] | There’s an argus supply ship on the eastern shore. | 天眼会在东岸有艘补给船 |
[03:16] | That’s on the other side of the island. | 那是岛的另一边 |
[03:17] | Slade knows where it is. Go now! | 斯莱德知道在哪里 快去 |
[03:19] | Hey! Oliver says there’s a boat on the eastern shore. | 奥利弗说东岸有艘船 |
[03:22] | You lot won’t make it in time. | 你们来不及赶过去了 |
[03:24] | – I’ll take my own chances. – I always hated that guy. | -我试试看吧 -我一直都很讨厌这家伙 |
[03:27] | – What are we gonna do now? – What about the plane? | -我们现在该怎么做 -飞机怎么办 |
[03:28] | Thought you said you couldn’t get it fixed. | 你不是说你修不好吗 |
[03:30] | For shielding us from the blast, | 如果是为了帮我们挡住爆炸的话 |
[03:31] | – it should work just fine. – It’s not like there’s a whole | -应该还是可以的 -我们也不是 |
[03:33] | – lot of other options. – No. He’s right, ok? | -有太多的选择 -是的 他说得对 |
[03:34] | It’s better than nothing. Let’s go! | 总比没有强 来吧 |
[03:38] | No! I have to find William! | 不 我要去找到威廉 |
[03:40] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[03:41] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[03:43] | You go to the plane, ok? I’ll get her! | 你去飞机那 我去追她 |
[03:49] | – Careful. Let’s go. – Should be on the plane. | -小心 快起来 -你应该在飞机上 |
[03:51] | I’m not taking refuge | 我不会丢下你 |
[03:52] | from 100 bombs without you. | 自己去躲避这100枚炸弹的 |
[03:53] | It’s more like 250. | 应该是250枚 |
[03:54] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[04:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:05] | Remarks for the police academy graduation ceremony. | 警校毕业典礼的发言稿 |
[04:08] | Seems my promotion came with speech writing duties. | 看来我升职后还要写稿子了 |
[04:11] | – You can write? – You can read? | -你还会写稿子 -你竟然还认字 |
[04:12] | I can kick both y’all asses is what I can do. | 我还能把你们俩打得屁滚尿流 |
[04:15] | This is, this is really good, Rene. | 这个 这个写得很好 雷内 |
[04:18] | It’s like I keep telling you, hoss. | 大哥 我一直都在说 |
[04:21] | I’ve got the soul of a poet. | 我有诗人般的灵魂 |
[04:23] | I don’t think I have ever heard you say that. | 你好像从来没这么说过吧 |
[04:25] | Who the hell asked you, blondie? | 谁问你了 金发妞 |
[04:26] | You totally missed me redirecting | 顺便说一下 你错过了我引导 |
[04:28] | a ballistic missile b-t-dubs. | 那颗弹道导弹的场面了 |
[04:29] | Oh, man. Well, I’ve already seen you do that once. | 天哪 我已经看过一次了 |
[04:31] | All right. Just as you ordered– | 好了 都是你们要的 |
[04:33] | a triple stack with a side of heart disease. | 一面有心脏病的三层牛排 |
[04:36] | Don’t judge me. | 别说我 |
[04:36] | Ah, yeah. That’s for you. | 是的 这是给你的 |
[04:38] | Surprise. This is for you. | 意外 这是给你的 |
[04:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[04:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:42] | Sorry I was MIA. | 抱歉我之前失联了 |
[04:44] | I pretty much had to knock my mother unconscious | 我为了让我妈坐上回维加斯的飞机 |
[04:45] | to get her on a flight back to Vegas. | 都快要把她打昏了 |
[04:47] | – She did not want to go. – That’s fine. | -她不想回去 -没事 |
[04:48] | We– we had it handled. | 我们 我们都处理好了 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Even without Dinah in the field. | 是的 即使没有了黛娜 |
[04:51] | Come a long way in a year. | 我们这一年经历了不少 |
[04:53] | Yeah. It also makes me grateful for all the times | 是的 这让我很感激之前奥利弗一直都 |
[04:54] | Oliver kicked our ass almost. | 对我们要求很严格 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[05:00] | We’ll walk with you. | 我们跟你一起走 |
[05:04] | It’s been over 5 months. | 已经过去五个多月了 |
[05:05] | Their subtlety hasn’t gotten better at all! | 他们还是没变聪明 |
[05:07] | Heard that! | 听见了 |
[05:08] | No, it hasn’t. | 是的 没变 |
[05:09] | There’s some in there for William, too. | 里面也有给威廉的 |
[05:10] | Got some fries and, like, a mini cheeseburger | 有薯条 一个小的芝士汉堡 |
[05:12] | and then a burger without cheese | 和一个没有芝士的汉堡 |
[05:13] | because I wasn’t sure if he was, like, lactose– | 因为我不知道他喜不喜欢乳糖 |
[05:15] | Do you think there’s enough for 3? | 你觉得够三个人吃吗 |
[05:17] | Oh. I already ate, and– | 我已经吃了 而且 |
[05:18] | unless you’re asking because you think now’s a good time. | 除非你是觉得现在是个好时机 |
[05:21] | – Do you need a buffer or– – I don’t need a buffer. | -你是需要中间人或者 -我不需要 |
[05:23] | I could use some company. | 我希望有人陪 |
[05:26] | I know we talked about it | 我知道我们已经谈过这事了 |
[05:27] | and that he’s getting used to me | 而且他也开始接受我了 |
[05:28] | and it might be a little weird to– | 不过这可能会有点奇怪 |
[05:30] | I mean, confusing, right, for him– | 是的 这对他有点迷惑 |
[05:31] | for us–for me–for you. | 对我们 对我 对你来说 |
[05:36] | Just not tonight. Another night. | 今晚不行 改天吧 |
[05:40] | Promise? | 保证 |
[05:41] | Promise. | 保证 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:49] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:50] | Where’s my– my mom? | 我 我妈妈在哪 |
[05:51] | Yeah. No. I’m gonna go find your mom, | 我知道 我会去找你妈妈的 |
[05:54] | But– but the island, what happened. | 可是 这座岛上发生的事 |
[05:56] | It’s very dangerous, and you are safe by the shore, | 非常危险 你留在岸边比较安全 |
[05:58] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[05:59] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:00] | The man who took you when we saw the explosions, | 我们看到爆炸时 把你带走的那个人 |
[06:03] | OK, he did this. | 是他干的 |
[06:03] | He said you’re my father? | 你说你是我父亲吗 |
[06:07] | I– I’m gonna go find your mother. | 我会找到你母亲的 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna find her and make sure that she’s safe, | 我会找到她 确保她的安全 |
[06:12] | I promise you, but you have to stay here, OK? | 我保证 但是你必须留在这里好吗 |
[06:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:21] | That food is junk. | 那就是垃圾食品 |
[06:24] | That’s why kids like it, Raisa. | 所以孩子们才喜欢 蕾莎 |
[06:26] | How’d he do today? | 他今天怎么样 |
[06:28] | New school. It’s hard. | 新学校 很难融入 |
[06:30] | It’s been a few months. | 已经几个月了 |
[06:31] | You had trouble fitting in at his age. | 你跟他这么大的时候 也难很融入 |
[06:34] | What? What are you talking about? I had Tommy. | 什么 你在说什么 当时我有汤米 |
[06:37] | I wouldn’t call having a friend | 我不觉得有朋友 |
[06:38] | who helps you get into trouble fitting in. | 就能帮你融入学校 |
[06:42] | That’s a fair point. | 这倒是 |
[06:49] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[06:52] | Brought home some dinner. | 我带了晚餐回来 |
[06:54] | Not hungry. | 不饿 |
[06:56] | How’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[06:57] | Fine. | 还行 |
[06:58] | Yeah. Making friends? | 交到朋友了吗 |
[07:03] | This weekend, let’s go see a Rockets game. | 这个周末我们去看火箭队的比赛吧 |
[07:05] | You know, as mayor, I get pretty good seats. | 作为市长 我能拿到最佳的位置 |
[07:07] | I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed. | 我累了 我要睡觉 |
[07:11] | OK. Good night, William. | 好吧 晚安 威廉 |
[07:15] | Good night, Oliver. | 晚安 奥利弗 |
[07:24] | – Comfy? – Could I get something to drink? | -舒服吗 -我能喝点东西吗 |
[07:26] | That will be up to my Lieutenant. | 那要看我的副队怎么说 |
[07:28] | Thanks, Bob. I got it from here. | 谢谢你 鲍勃 我来接手吧 |
[07:33] | Where’d you get the muscle? | 你的打手[肌肉]哪来的 |
[07:35] | Kettle bell swings. | 摇壶铃 |
[07:41] | The gun men, Jerkwad. | 我是说那个枪手 笨蛋 |
[07:44] | Yeah. You were rolling with some pretty highly trained | 你今晚和一些训练有素的雇佣兵 |
[07:46] | mercenaries tonight. | 一起行动 |
[07:47] | According to your friend in the green hoodie. | 是你那个戴绿兜帽的朋友说的 |
[07:51] | Highly trained means highly expensive. | 训练有素意味着费用极其昂贵 |
[07:55] | You were probably paying as much to hire them | 也许你花钱雇佣他们 |
[07:57] | as you were extorting the city for. | 正如你在敲诈这座城市一样 |
[07:59] | So you’re saying there’s a problem with my business plan? | 那你是在说我的商业计划有问题吗 |
[08:02] | Well, can I get something to drink? | 我能喝点东西吗 |
[08:07] | I’d be more disposed to linguistics if I weren’t so parched. | 如果我不是很渴 我会更愿意和你探讨语言 |
[08:13] | What do you want? | 你想喝什么 |
[08:14] | Anything carbonated will do. | 气泡水就行 |
[08:18] | Don’t look so dour. Mr. Smug’ll crack. | 别绷着脸 自大先生会招的 |
[08:21] | It’s not the whack job, Lieutenant. | 不是因为那个疯子 副队 |
[08:22] | It’s Quentin Lance. | 是因为昆汀·兰斯 |
[08:23] | As deputy mayor, | 作为副市长 |
[08:24] | he was supposed to be here to review plans | 他本该来这审核 |
[08:26] | for the Academy graduation. | 警校毕业礼的计划 |
[08:27] | – So? – So his appointment was an hour ago. | -所以呢 -他的会议是一小时前 |
[08:35] | All right. It’s OK. I know where he is. | 没事 我知道他在哪 |
[08:38] | Get this guy a soda or something, will you? | 给那家伙拿罐苏打水 好吗 |
[09:05] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[09:08] | You did the right thing texting me. | 发短信给我是正确的 |
[09:11] | It’s not like I can call my sponsor, is it? | 我又不能打给我的担保人 |
[09:13] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[09:15] | If I tell him why I want to drink, | 如果我告诉他我为什么要喝酒 |
[09:19] | what I did, why– why I did it– | 我做过什么 为什么这么做 |
[09:23] | Yeah. He’d think you’re on something a lot stronger than booze. | 他会认为你上瘾的东西比酒还严重 |
[09:26] | It’s like all I got is this guilt, | 好像我就只剩下这份愧疚感 |
[09:28] | and all I can do is just run, run, run away from it. | 而我能做的只有远离它 |
[09:34] | And go where? | 到哪去 |
[09:35] | To the bottom of these glasses. | 把酒喝光 |
[09:38] | Well, you’re not gonna do that | 你不能这么做 |
[09:41] | because you know and I know that is not | 因为你知道 我也知道 |
[09:43] | what Laurel would have wanted. | 劳蕾尔不会希望你这样 |
[09:45] | Which Laurel? | 哪一个劳蕾尔 |
[09:50] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[09:52] | Open it up for me. | 帮我打开吧 |
[10:00] | Hey. If you think you can claim some kind of police brutality– | 如果你认为你能诬陷警察虐打犯人 |
[10:03] | Not at all. No. I just needed to get this loose. | 完全没想过 我只是要把这东西弄松 |
[10:12] | C4 implant. Boom. | 植入炸弹 炸飞这里 |
[10:26] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[10:27] | I don’t judge you! | 我可不会批评你 |
[10:34] | Well done, Alex. | 干得好 艾利克斯 |
[10:36] | Right on schedule. | 时间刚刚好 |
[10:37] | One does one’s humble best. | 薄尽绵力 |
[10:39] | Wire it up. Make it fast. We’re on a clock. | 把线接上 动作快点 我们时间紧迫 |
[11:03] | We’re all set here. | 这里都搞定了 |
[11:06] | Care to do the honors? | 要不要亲手炸平这里 |
[11:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:42] | What’s the casualty count? | 伤亡人数如何 |
[11:43] | 9 dead, 6 in critical condition, and 4 injured. | 九人死亡 六人重伤 四人轻伤 |
[11:47] | Good thing the Academy’s turning out a new batch of replacements. | 好消息是警校可以直接重建 |
[11:50] | – Hey. Come on. – Sorry, sorry. | -别这么说 -抱歉 |
[11:52] | Look. We might want to consider canceling the graduation | 也许我们要考虑取消警校毕业礼 |
[11:55] | or at least closing it to the public. | 或者至少不对公众开放 |
[11:56] | This city does not bend to terrorism. | 这座城市不能向恐怖主义屈服 |
[11:58] | Look. The media’s going crazy, | 媒体都在疯狂报道 |
[12:00] | wanting us to figure out how we’re gonna handle all this stuff. | 要我们想办法去解决这一切 |
[12:02] | We have ARGUS connections. | 我们和天眼会有联系 |
[12:03] | I’ll have them handle security. | 我会让他们负责安全问题 |
[12:04] | The question is who would do this and why? | 问题是谁会这么做 为什么这么做 |
[12:06] | Well, I think I’ve got an answer on that. | 我想我知道答案了 |
[12:09] | Got video footage. | 拿到监控录像 |
[12:14] | Has anyone seen this? | 有人看过吗 |
[12:15] | I managed to get to it before anyone else could. | 我设法抢在所有人之前拿到的 |
[12:19] | I thought you said she died. | 你不是说她死了吗 |
[12:21] | You said Black Siren died on Lian Yu . | 你说黑海妖在炼狱死了 |
[12:24] | She did. She was dead, | 是的 她的确死了 |
[12:27] | buried under a ton of rubble when Quentin and I found her. | 我和昆汀找到她时 她埋在一堆碎石之下 |
[12:30] | OK. Well, unless our Laurel is mysteriously back from the dead– | 除非我们的劳蕾尔神秘地死而复生了 |
[12:33] | Something I wouldn’t put past either of the Lance sisters– | 劳蕾尔妹妹复活的事我就不觉得惊讶 |
[12:35] | Black Siren is not only not dead. | 黑海妖不止没死 |
[12:37] | She is not on Lian Yu. | 而且她也不在炼狱 |
[12:38] | Right. And running with our old friend Alex Faust. | 还和我们的老朋友艾利克斯·浮士德一起逃走 |
[12:42] | OK. Clearly, he was at SCPD when the explosion went off. | 显然在发生爆炸时 他在星城警局里 |
[12:45] | Which means he either died or escape. | 就是说他要么死了 要么逃走了 |
[12:47] | He escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[12:49] | The question is why is he working with Black Siren? | 问题是他为什么和黑海妖合作 |
[12:51] | And where did they hire these mercenaries? | 而且他们从哪雇来这些雇佣兵 |
[12:53] | I’ll get this image over to Lyla. | 我会把这些照片交给莱拉 |
[12:55] | She can tell us where these guys are from | 她能告诉我们这些人是哪里来的 |
[12:56] | and when they started working together. | 什么时候开始合作的 |
[12:57] | I promised Raisa that I would take William to school, | 我答应了蕾莎我会送威廉去上学 |
[13:00] | so I’ll check in when I’m done with that. | 送完后 我会回来 |
[13:03] | Hey, kiddo. Sorry I’m late. | 孩子 抱歉我迟到了 |
[13:06] | Just that I– | 我只是… |
[13:12] | He did not sleep last night. | 他昨晚没睡觉 |
[13:14] | Was he having nightmares? | 他是做噩梦了吗 |
[13:18] | I mean, he seemed fine when I left. | 我走的时候他看着都还好好的啊 |
[13:20] | I think he puts on a good act for you, | 我觉得他是在你面前才装作没事的 |
[13:22] | but when you left for the emergency, | 但你一出门处理紧急情况 |
[13:24] | he cried about the bad man. | 他就因为那些坏人哭了起来 |
[13:26] | He says the bad man is why his mother is dead. | 他说就是因为那些坏人他妈妈才会死 |
[13:39] | Slade? | 斯莱德 |
[13:47] | You all right, kid? | 你还好吗 小子 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. Where is everyone? | 我没事 其他人呢 |
[13:50] | I came back here looking for people. | 我回来这里找其他人 |
[13:51] | Came back? What do you mean you came back? | 回来 什么叫”回来” |
[13:55] | Two of your friends went to the monastery to look for survivors. | 你的两个朋友去修道院搜寻幸存者了 |
[13:58] | Ra’s Al Ghul’s daughter went to the cages for that girl, | 拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿去笼子那找那个女孩了 |
[14:02] | But your sister– | 但你妹妹… |
[14:04] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[14:07] | Slade! | 斯莱德 |
[14:10] | Where’s Thea? | 西娅在哪里 |
[14:13] | She’s this way. | 她在这边 |
[14:19] | – What do you need? – What do I need? | -你需要点什么 -我需要点什么 |
[14:21] | Well, you know, lots of things. | 我需要的东西多了 |
[14:22] | I mean, you know, more out of Rene for one. | 比如说我需要雷内更加投入 |
[14:24] | You know, he’s all right at the new job, but– | 这份新工作他做得不错 但是… |
[14:26] | – He’s not thea? – No. He’s not thea. | -他不是西娅 -对 他不是西娅 |
[14:29] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you about, um– | 实际上 我是想和你谈谈… |
[14:32] | About–about her. | 谈谈…她 |
[14:34] | – About thea? – No, no. | -谈谈西娅吗 -不不 |
[14:35] | The other, uh, Laurel. | 另一个 劳蕾尔 |
[14:40] | Dinah wasn’t being straight with you | 黛娜没对你说实话 |
[14:42] | when she told you that she was dead when we found her. | 她之前说我们找到她时她已经死了 |
[14:45] | Well, it–it’s complicated, isn’t it? | 但这事说不准 对吧 |
[14:47] | Y-yeah. | 是…的吧 |
[14:49] | But listen. The–the point is | 听着 重点是… |
[14:51] | is that I was supposed to be at SCPD last night, | 昨晚我本来应该在星城警局的 |
[14:53] | and I think that maybe she went there looking for me. | 所以我觉得她可能是去找我的 |
[14:58] | Wait. Why? Why– why would she be targeting you? | 等等 为什么 她为什么要冲着你来 |
[15:06] | ARGUS has a lead on Black Sren. I have to go. | 天眼会发现黑海妖的线索了 我得走了 |
[15:08] | Ok. Well, listen. I–I got to come with you. | 好吧 听着 我得和你一起去 |
[15:10] | I know it’s not my Laurel, | 我知道这不是我的劳蕾尔 |
[15:11] | but I–I can’t sit this out either, so… | 但我做不到袖手旁观 所以… |
[15:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | Nice outfit. | 衣服不错 |
[15:41] | Except for I would have gone with fishnets. | 但是我就会换成网眼装 |
[15:59] | Priority is Black Siren | 首要目标是黑海妖 |
[16:01] | in custody and unharmed. | 要抓活的 |
[16:19] | Quentin! | 昆汀 |
[17:10] | – How’s Rene? – Curtis and Lance took Rene | -雷内怎样了 -柯蒂斯和兰斯把雷内 |
[17:12] | to Dr. Schwartz for treatment. | 送给施瓦兹医生治疗了 |
[17:13] | It’s a collapsed lung. It doesn’t look so good. | 肺衰竭 情况不容乐观 |
[17:14] | Black Siren and the mercenaries escaped, | 黑海妖和雇佣兵逃跑了 |
[17:16] | but we pulled this off the van. | 但我们从车上取下了这个 |
[17:17] | – GPS? – Yeah. | -GPS吗 -对 |
[17:18] | Let’s backtrace it, figure out where they came from. | 反向追踪一下 看看他们是从哪来的 |
[17:20] | On it. | 这就去 |
[17:21] | Dinah, Quentin thinks the attack on scpd was targeting him. | 黛娜 昆汀认为星城警局的袭击是冲他去的 |
[17:25] | – Any idea why? – No. | -原因呢 -不知道 |
[17:29] | If Laurel was after Lance, | 假如劳蕾尔是冲着兰斯去的 |
[17:30] | why blow up the precinct | 为什么发现他不在之后 |
[17:31] | after discovering he wasn’t there. | 要把警局炸了呢 |
[17:32] | Maybe Quentin was wrong. | 也许昆汀想多了 |
[17:33] | Maybe our first instincts were right. | 也许我们的直觉才是对的 |
[17:35] | That she’s targeting the police for some reason? | 你是指她针对警局是有其他原因的吗 |
[17:37] | We need to figure out what that reason is, | 我们得弄清楚是什么原因 |
[17:38] | and we need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[17:39] | Oh, funny you should say that. | 说到这个 |
[17:41] | GPS’ last location was a warehouse– | GPS上的最后地点是一间仓库… |
[17:43] | Surprise, surprise– outside Pennytown. | 惊喜 惊喜 就在佩尼镇边上 |
[17:45] | If this Laurel is half as smart as our Laurel, | 假如这个劳蕾尔有原劳蕾尔一半聪明 |
[17:46] | she would not go back there. | 她就不会回去了 |
[17:48] | Maybe she left something behind for us to go on. | 也许她会留下有迹可循的线索 |
[17:49] | – John. – We are on it. | -约翰 -我们这就去 |
[17:59] | The blast blew her over there. | 爆炸把她炸到那边去了 |
[18:01] | Thea?! | 西娅 |
[18:28] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:29] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:33] | It’s all packed up. | 东西都收走了 |
[18:35] | Doesn’t look like they were planning on coming back here. | 感觉他们不打算再回来了 |
[18:37] | The question is where were they headed? | 问题是他们准备要去哪里 |
[18:40] | Stay sharp. Look around. | 保持警惕 四处看看 |
[18:41] | In my experience, | 以我的经验而言 |
[18:42] | bad guys aren’t very good at covering their tracks. | 坏蛋们不是太擅长掩盖踪迹 |
[18:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah. Why? | 好啊 怎么 |
[18:51] | Since the bridge, you seem distracted. | 过桥后你就心不在焉 |
[18:53] | Just worried about Rene, that’s all. | 只是担心雷内而已 |
[18:57] | Saw you take the shot at that merc. | 我看见你朝那个雇佣兵开枪了 |
[19:01] | Never seen you miss. | 从没见你失手过 |
[19:02] | Nobody makes every shot. | 没有人能弹无虚发 |
[19:09] | What about you? | 你又是怎么了 |
[19:13] | I don’t know. What about me? | 我不知道 我怎么了 |
[19:16] | I saw your reaction when Oliver asked you | 奥利弗问你邪恶版劳蕾尔针对兰斯的原因时 |
[19:17] | why evil Laurel targeted Lance. | 我看见你的反应了 |
[19:19] | And I said I didn’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[19:21] | And I didn’t find your answer that convincing. | 我觉得你的回答不是很有说服力 |
[19:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:30] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[19:38] | It’s a map of city hall. | 市政厅的地图 |
[19:40] | With ingress and egress marks and line of sight. | 标记了入口 出口 以及瞄准线 |
[19:43] | For an attack. | 是为袭击做准备 |
[19:44] | Why the hell would they want to attack city hall? | 他们到底为什么想要袭击市政厅 |
[19:48] | After the SCPD got bombed, | 在星城警局被炸之后 |
[19:48] | they had to move the academy graduation to a different venue. | 他们不得不把警校毕业礼改到新场所 |
[19:51] | Oliver chose city hall, but that decision was kept under wraps | 奥利弗选择了市政厅 但出于安全考虑 |
[19:54] | for security reasons. | 这个决定没有公开 |
[19:55] | How the hell did these guys find out? | 那这些人是怎么知道的 |
[19:56] | I don’t know, but we’re running out of time to stop them! | 我不知道 但我们快来不及阻止他们了 |
[19:59] | Bombs really did their work in here. | 这里真是被炸得够彻底啊 |
[20:01] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | Maybe I should just do this alone, huh? | 也许我应该自己来 |
[20:04] | What, in case you find my fake daughter dead? | 怎么 以防你找到我假女儿的尸体吗 |
[20:06] | Or alive. | 或者是大活人 |
[20:08] | It’s all right. I’ll be fine. | 没关系 我没事的 |
[20:12] | Now what’s that, in case she’s not dead? | 那又是干什么用的 以防她没死吗 |
[20:15] | In case Talia Al Ghul isn’t. | 以防塔莉亚·厄尔·高福没死 |
[20:17] | That’s what John gave me this for. | 所以约翰给了我这玩意 |
[20:19] | Besides, swords aren’t really my thing, come on. | 再说了 剑真的不是我的风格啊 |
[20:24] | Think they knew what they were signing on for | 你觉得他们为蔡斯卖命的时候 |
[20:25] | when they threw in with Chase? | 知道会是这个下场吗 |
[20:27] | Seems to me they threw in with Nyssa’s sister. | 我觉得他们在为娜莎的姐姐卖命 |
[20:30] | Either way, I’m gonna go with a no. | 无论为谁卖命 我想他们都不知道 |
[20:34] | Dinah! | 黛娜 |
[20:38] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[20:39] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[20:41] | This might be a late night, Raisa. | 我今晚可能会忙到深夜 蕾莎 |
[20:44] | I remember when your late nights were | 我还记得你说的深夜是指 |
[20:46] | more like early mornings. | 第二天清晨 |
[20:47] | Thankfully, I’ve exchanged club openings | 幸亏我把参加俱乐部开业仪式 |
[20:49] | for police academy graduations now. | 换成了参加警察学院毕业仪式 |
[20:51] | Raisa! | 蕾莎 |
[20:53] | Another nightmare. I know how to get him back to sleep. | 又做噩梦了 我知道怎么哄他入睡 |
[20:56] | No, no. I’ll get him. | 不不 我去看看他 |
[21:02] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[21:04] | W–where’s Raisa? | 蕾莎人呢 |
[21:08] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[21:10] | It was just a dream. | 只是梦而已 |
[21:11] | The bad man was in my dream. | 我梦到了坏人 |
[21:15] | He’s why my mom’s gone. | 是他害得我妈妈不见了 |
[21:17] | Well, he can’t hurt you anymore, William. | 他再也不会伤害到你了 威廉 |
[21:20] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[21:22] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[21:24] | The bad man’s here. | 坏人还在这 |
[21:28] | Buddy, I’m confused. I’m… | 孩子 我很困惑 我… |
[21:31] | Where do you think the bad man is? | 你觉得坏人在哪 |
[21:53] | Hey. Is everything ok? | 还好吧 |
[21:55] | I’m worried about William. | 我很担心威廉 |
[21:56] | – You want to talk about it? – I would love to talk about it, | -想聊聊吗 -我很想聊聊 |
[21:59] | But we have more pressing business, ok? | 但现在有更要紧的事 |
[22:02] | – Right. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[22:03] | Ok. Well, I–I cracked the code, | 好 我破解了代码 |
[22:05] | I mean, so to speak. You are welcome. | 可以这么说 不用谢 |
[22:07] | These are the targeted areas, which means we can almost be 100% positive | 这些是目标区域 就是说我们几乎可以肯定 |
[22:11] | that evil Laurel and friends will be attacking | 邪恶版劳蕾尔和她的朋友 |
[22:12] | the police academy graduation tonight. | 会破坏今晚的警校毕业礼 |
[22:14] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[22:16] | 9 dead officers wasn’t enough for them? | 他们害死了九名警官还不够吗 |
[22:18] | No, it wasn’t… | 不够 |
[22:21] | Because she didn’t get who she was after. | 因为她还没抓住她的目标 |
[22:23] | You mean you? | 是指你吗 |
[22:24] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[22:26] | Dinah, I appreciate you having my back, | 黛娜 很感谢你支持我 |
[22:28] | but I appreciate the truth a little bit more. | 但我更渴望说出真相 |
[22:31] | Wait. What exactly are we missing here? | 等等 我们到底错过了什么 |
[22:32] | You’re missing why I told you guys that Dinah and I | 你们错过了我跟你们说我和黛娜 |
[22:35] | found Laurel dead back on Lian Yu. | 发现劳蕾尔死在了炼狱的原因 |
[22:39] | Quentin, I don’t think you have to do this. | 昆汀 我觉得你没必要讲这些 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I do. | 有必要 |
[22:43] | I’ve been living with this guilt for too long. | 我已经被这罪过折磨太久了 |
[22:44] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我再也承受不住了 |
[22:48] | Bad Laurel… | 坏劳蕾尔 |
[22:51] | She wasn’t dead when we found her back on Lian Yu. | 我们在炼狱发现她时她还没死 |
[22:59] | The bad news is is that you won’t be able to scream anymore, | 不幸的是你以后再也没法尖叫了 |
[23:01] | but the good news is is that you’ll be too dead to care. | 幸运的是你都死翘翘了 也就不在乎了 |
[23:17] | I told Quentin to say she was dead when we found her | 我让昆汀说我们发现她时 她已经死了 |
[23:21] | to spare him the pain of telling you all the truth. | 好让他免受告诉你们真相的痛苦 |
[23:24] | The truth is he saved my life. | 真相就是他救了我 |
[23:26] | The truth is I killed my daughter. | 真相是我杀了我的女儿 |
[23:30] | I killed my baby girl. I just left her for dead. | 我杀了我的宝贝女儿 眼看着她死去 |
[23:33] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[23:34] | She was gonna kill me. | 她原本要杀我 |
[23:36] | As sure as I am standing here right now, | 我可以说千真万确 |
[23:38] | she was going to kill me, and you saved my life. | 她当时打算杀了我 是你救了我 |
[23:44] | You’re staying here tonight. | 你今晚就留在这 |
[23:45] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:46] | Quentin, if Laurel is targeting you, then she– | 昆汀 如果劳蕾尔的目标是你 那她… |
[23:48] | Then she’s not gonna stop, | 那她就不会罢休的 |
[23:50] | And the only way we can stop her | 唯一能让她罢休的 |
[23:52] | is by dangling me right in front of her, | 就是把我吊在她面前 |
[23:55] | So I’m gonna be there tonight front and center, ok, you understand? | 所以我今晚就要在最显眼的地方 懂吗 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:01] | You’re at the graduation, | 你去毕业礼吧 |
[24:02] | but we need SCPD Canine Units at every entry point. | 但需要星城警局警犬队把守每个入口 |
[24:06] | Actually, we can kill the Canines. | 其实我们可以秒杀警犬队 |
[24:08] | – What? – Um, by kill, | -什么 -秒杀的意思 |
[24:10] | I do not mean kill the actual dogs. I– | 不是指杀掉警犬 我… |
[24:12] | Curtis, what are those? | 柯蒂斯 那是什么 |
[24:13] | These are the latest in high-tech sniffer devices. | 这些是最新的高科技嗅探器 |
[24:16] | Wait. Those are bomb detectors? | 等等 那是炸弹探测器吗 |
[24:17] | They can spot as little as an ounce | 它们能探测出半径约305米范围内 |
[24:19] | of explosive material within a 1,000-foot radius. | 哪怕只有28克的爆炸物质 |
[24:21] | Yeah. The only catch is that we actually have to be there | 对 唯一的问题就是我们得当场 |
[24:23] | to operate them, which means Curtis and I | 操作设备 所以我和柯蒂斯 |
[24:25] | need to be on the field, which means no one will be down here operating the comms. | 必须去现场 就是说这里没人统筹通讯 |
[24:28] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[24:30] | Someone has to take one for the team. | 总得有人为团队牺牲 |
[24:32] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[24:34] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah. My gun would get lost in all that ARGUS and SCPD firepower anyways. | 确定 有天眼会和星城警局 也用不上我 |
[24:40] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[24:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:45] | Ok. Let’s get out there. | 好 出发吧 |
[24:51] | We have to get her out of here. | 我们得带她离开 |
[24:54] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[24:56] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[24:57] | William? | 威廉 |
[24:59] | He’s fine, he’s fine. Are you ok? | 他没事 他没事 你没事吧 |
[25:02] | Hey. No. He’s fine. He’s fine. | 不 他没事 他没事 |
[25:05] | We have to get you medical attention. | 我们得带你去治疗 |
[25:06] | No. I just needed to make sure that he was ok. | 不 我只想确定他没事 |
[25:09] | He wants to see his mom. | 他想见他的妈妈 |
[25:10] | William needs a parent. Promise me… | 威廉需要父亲 答应我… |
[25:15] | that you will be his father. | 你要认他这个孩子 |
[25:17] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[25:33] | Curtis, you got anything? | 柯蒂斯 有发现吗 |
[25:35] | Negative, and shouldn’t you be calling me Mr. Terrific? | 没有 你难道不该叫我卓越先生吗 |
[25:38] | I am in the field. | 我在出外勤 |
[25:39] | Yeah, but you’re not in your suit, | 是 但你没有穿战衣 |
[25:40] | So no suit, no codenames. | 没战衣 就没代号 |
[25:42] | Them’s the rules. | 规矩就是这样 |
[25:43] | How about we try to focus instead? | 我们还是专注一点吧 |
[25:46] | Spartan, what do you see? | 斯巴达 有什么发现 |
[25:48] | So far, so good. | 目前一切正常 |
[25:50] | Yeah. Maybe they decided to rethink their plan. | 是啊 或许他们决定重新制定计划 |
[25:52] | That’d be a smart move. | 那样可就机智了 |
[25:53] | Haven’t seen this many cops in one place in my life. | 这辈子还没在一个地方见过这么多警察 |
[25:55] | Me either. I’m a cop. | 我也是 虽然我是警察 |
[25:58] | Yeah. Well, it doesn’t mean they’re not gonna try something, | 是啊 但也并不代表他们不会有所行动 |
[26:01] | So everyone stay sharp. | 大家保持警惕 |
[26:02] | Thank you all for being here. | 感谢各位到场 |
[26:04] | In light of the recent attacks on the SCPD, | 鉴于近期针对星城警局的袭击 |
[26:07] | tonight’s ceremony is incredibly important, | 今晚的毕业礼尤为重要 |
[26:10] | and while we need to mourn the loss of life, | 我们要悼念逝者 |
[26:13] | I feel the need to mention that this city | 我觉得也需要向大家说明 |
[26:16] | is better off than it has been in quite some time. | 这座城市比之前的情况好转了很多 |
[26:18] | Crime is down. | 犯罪率下降 |
[26:20] | Our streets are peaceful. | 街头巷尾安宁了 |
[26:22] | People are not only moving here, | 人们不仅搬来这里 |
[26:24] | they are staying here, and do you want to know why? | 还在这里安家 想知道为什么吗 |
[26:27] | It’s because you help them feel safe. | 因为是你们给了他们安全感 |
[26:30] | You have chosen a profession, | 你们选择了一个职业 |
[26:32] | one of the most dangerous professions in the world. | 世上最危险的职业之一 |
[26:35] | Whereas other people run from danger, | 当其他人逃离危险时 |
[26:37] | you run towards it time and time and time again. | 你们却一次又一次迎难而上 |
[26:40] | And for that, we all owe you | 为此 大家对你们 |
[26:42] | a huge debt of gratitude. | 感激不尽 |
[26:46] | So thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:48] | Thank you for protecting our families, | 谢谢你们保护我们的家人 |
[26:50] | for protecting us, | 保护我们自己 |
[26:52] | and for protecting our beautiful city. | 以及保护我们美丽的城市 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:57] | – Well done, Mr. Mayor. – Of course. | -说得好 市长先生 -过奖 |
[27:00] | You keep this up, they’re gonna ask you to run for governor. | 你这么干下去 他们就要让你去竞选州长了 |
[27:02] | Yeah? I’m just glad a bomb didn’t go off during the speech. | 是吗 我还庆幸演讲时没有炸弹爆炸呢 |
[27:05] | Anything from Black Siren and her crew? | 黑海妖和她的团伙有什么消息吗 |
[27:07] | You mean the psychopaths I unleashed on this city? | 你是说我放回这城市的那些变态们 |
[27:09] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:10] | You cannot take that on, Quentin. | 你不能都揽在你身上 昆汀 |
[27:12] | And this speaking as one of the world’s | 这么说也让作为领袖之一的我 |
[27:14] | leaders in feeling guilty. | 感到内疚 |
[27:16] | Have you ever fired a gun at your own daughter? | 你有朝你的女儿开过枪吗 |
[27:18] | That is– that’s not what happened. | 这个 事情不是那样的 |
[27:23] | Black Siren is not Laurel. | 黑海妖不是劳蕾尔 |
[27:25] | She is Laurel. You know it, and I know it, | 她就是劳蕾尔 你清楚 我也清楚 |
[27:28] | And we both know that this parallel universe crap is crap! | 我们也都知道这狗屁平行宇宙就是扯淡 |
[27:32] | All right. Every time I see her, I get | 每当我看到她 我都有 |
[27:33] | that– that feeling, that instinct. | 那种感觉 那种直觉 |
[27:37] | She’s my child. | 她是我的孩子 |
[27:38] | She’s–she’s my baby girl, Oliver, | 她是我的宝贝女儿 奥利弗 |
[27:42] | And I tried to kill her. | 我却试图杀掉她 |
[27:44] | Well, from what I understand, you were protecting a friend. | 据我所知 你是在保护一个朋友 |
[27:46] | You are not just a good man, Quentin. | 你不只是个好人 昆汀 |
[27:48] | You are a good father. | 你还是个好父亲 |
[27:51] | I know because you’re a better father than | 我知道 是因为你作为优秀的父亲 |
[27:53] | I could ever hope to be. | 令我望尘莫及 |
[27:55] | You got to give it some time. | 你得慢慢来 |
[27:56] | You only been at it, what, 5 months? | 你处理这些事才多久 五个月 |
[27:57] | It’s not getting any easier. | 并没有什么进展 |
[27:59] | – Well– – William blames me for Samantha’s death. | -好吧 -威廉把萨曼莎的死归罪于我 |
[28:02] | – Why? – Because he’s a smart kid, | -为什么 -因为他是个聪明的孩子 |
[28:05] | And he knows what happened happened | 他知道发生的那些事 |
[28:07] | Because I was involved. | 是因为牵扯到了我 |
[28:11] | He shouldn’t be with me. | 他不该和我在一起 |
[28:12] | He should be with Samantha’s parents. | 他应该和萨曼莎的父母在一起 |
[28:14] | Well, listen. That’s not what Samantha thought. | 听着 那不是萨曼莎的想法 |
[28:16] | I don’t know how to reach him. | 我不知道该如何跟他沟通 |
[28:17] | Just be his father. | 做他父亲就是了 |
[28:23] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[28:25] | Nothing. Curtis and I have scanned every inch of this place. | 没有 柯蒂斯和我彻底扫描了这个地方 |
[28:28] | Something seems really off. | 很不对劲 |
[28:29] | Let’s get in touch with Spartan, | 联系斯巴达 |
[28:30] | See if he saw anything on the cams. | 看他是否在监控上看到了什么 |
[28:32] | Spartan, do you copy? | 斯巴达 收到了吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Still here, still nothing. | 收到 还在观察 没有发现 |
[28:36] | Maybe ARGUS scared them off. | 也许天眼会把他们吓跑了 |
[28:38] | Maybe they’re targeting Lance some other way. | 也许他们在用其他方式准备袭击兰斯 |
[28:40] | Maybe he isn’t the target– | 也许目标不是他 |
[28:58] | John. John, do you copy? | 约翰 约翰 收到了吗 |
[29:02] | John, are you ok? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[29:04] | Don’t worry, Felicity. | 别担心 费利西蒂 |
[29:05] | John’s fine. | 约翰好着呢 |
[29:07] | He’s just gonna be catching up with an old friend. | 他正要和一个老朋友叙叙旧呢 |
[29:14] | Shouldn’t you be protecting the graduation ceremony? | 你不应该去保护警校毕业礼了吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, but what’s wrong? | 出什么岔子了吗 |
[29:19] | Did you lose your nerve along with your aim? | 枪不准 胆子也没了吗 |
[29:21] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你说呢 |
[29:29] | You want me to kill him? | 要我干掉他吗 |
[29:31] | I’m not paying you to keep him alive. | 我雇你可不是要留他活口的 |
[29:39] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[30:04] | You’re not gonna feel a thing, promise. | 你会死得痛快的 我保证 |
[30:34] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[30:37] | Pissed! | 惹毛我了 |
[30:39] | Just about finished. | 快好了 |
[30:41] | Make sure you put one here, too. | 务必在这也放一个 |
[30:48] | Incoming! | 敌人来袭 |
[31:01] | God, you are such a bitch. | 天哪 你这个贱人 |
[31:04] | Yeah. It takes one to know one, sweetheart. | 彼此彼此 宝贝 |
[31:24] | Good news. The bomb sniffer works. | 好消息 炸弹探测器管用 |
[31:26] | Bad news– it’s working in the bunker. | 坏消息 炸弹埋在了地堡 |
[31:29] | Yeah. The whole place is wired. | 没错 整个地方都被布上了引线 |
[31:30] | Yeah. If you can take the devices, | 是啊 如果你能找到装置 |
[31:31] | I can jam the detonation signal remotely. | 我可以远程干扰引爆信号 |
[31:33] | Is John OK? | 约翰还好吗 |
[31:34] | I don’t know, but…I might not be. | 我不知道 不过 我可能办不到 |
[31:38] | Spartan’s fine. I have eyes on Black Siren. | 斯巴达没事 我找到黑海妖了 |
[31:56] | To be continued. | 这事还没完 |
[32:02] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:05] | I said don’t move. | 我说不许动 |
[32:07] | Well, this feels familiar. | 似曾相识的感觉 |
[32:09] | Maybe this time, you’ll aim for the heart. | 也许这次 你能瞄准我的心脏 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:14] | For shooting me or for leaving me for dead? | 因为朝我开枪还是丢下我等死 |
[32:17] | You were trying to hurt my friend. | 你当时试图伤害我的朋友 |
[32:19] | Oh. So–so you choose your friend | 那么 你选择了你的朋友 |
[32:22] | over your own daughter? | 而非你的亲生女儿 |
[32:24] | Don’t make me do this, Laurel. | 别逼我开枪 劳蕾尔 |
[32:25] | Please don’t make me do this. | 求求你别逼我 |
[32:27] | So now I’m Laurel? | 现在我又成了劳蕾尔 |
[32:32] | Don’t torture yourself. | 别折磨自己了 |
[32:35] | Because if we were back on Lian Yu | 因为我们是在炼狱岛上 |
[32:37] | and the roles were reversed, | 彼此互换位置的话 |
[32:39] | I would have pulled the trigger. | 我就会开枪 |
[32:54] | Hell of a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[32:56] | Yeah. What’s happening with the graduation? | 是啊 毕业礼上出什么事了 |
[32:58] | Went off without a problem | 一切平安无事 |
[33:00] | unless you count some food poisoning | 除非算上城市餐饮商那边的 |
[33:01] | from the city caterer. | 一些食物中毒事件 |
[33:02] | The graduation was a distraction. | 毕业礼是在声东击西 |
[33:04] | Laurel left that map for me and Dinah to find. | 劳蕾尔留下那张地图让我和黛娜去找 |
[33:06] | So when did she pivot from targeting them to targeting us? | 她何时开始由袭击他们转而袭击我们了 |
[33:09] | Maybe she didn’t. | 也许她没变 |
[33:10] | I mean, maybe the SCPD and the bunker | 我是说 也许星城警局和地堡 |
[33:13] | were her targets all along. | 一直以来都是她的目标 |
[33:14] | That seems pretty random, | 看起来很随意 |
[33:15] | particularly considering how much trouble Laurel | 尤其是考虑到劳蕾尔费了多大劲 |
[33:17] | went through to make sure we wouldn’t be here. | 来保证我们不在这里 |
[33:18] | Well, what if planting the explosives | 要是埋炸弹 |
[33:20] | wasn’t her objective? | 不是她的意图呢 |
[33:21] | Planting the explosives was cover her objective. | 埋炸弹是为了掩盖她的意图 |
[33:23] | -Yeah. -What if she was trying to steal something? | -对 -没准她想要偷什么东西 |
[33:25] | Like what? | 偷什么 |
[33:26] | She doesn’t need weapons. | 她不需要武器 |
[33:27] | Mercenaries she’s working with do. | 和她同谋的雇佣兵们需要 |
[33:29] | We should inventory the armory. | 我们得清点一下装备 |
[33:30] | We–we should inventory everything that we have. | 我们得清点一下我们所有的东西 |
[33:32] | If she stole something, we need to know what it is, | 如果他们偷了东西 我们得知道是什么 |
[33:35] | And we need to know fast. | 而且得尽快知道 |
[33:40] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[33:42] | I’m just glad nobody was hurt, you know? | 没人受伤我很高兴 你知道吧 |
[33:44] | – Yeah. – Listen. I’m sorry | -是啊 -听着 抱歉 |
[33:46] | about, lying to you about what happened on Lian Yu. | 炼狱的事我对你撒了谎 |
[33:49] | Quentin, you don’t have to apologize to me. | 昆汀 你不必跟我道歉 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry that you had to go through that. | 你经历那些事 我也很难受 |
[33:54] | When are you gonna stop taking on everybody else’s sins, huh? | 你什么时候能不再背负别人的罪责 |
[33:58] | No time soon. | 不会太快 |
[34:08] | – How you feeling? – Oh. Like a million bucks. | -你感觉怎么样 -感觉像是百万富翁 |
[34:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:13] | All right. Maybe more like a couple hundred, | 好吧 可能更像只有几百块的人 |
[34:15] | But I’m alive, right? | 但我还活着啊 对吧 |
[34:17] | Dr. Schwartz would like you in here for a few more days. | 施瓦兹医生希望你在这多住几天 |
[34:20] | I feel good. | 我觉得很好 |
[34:22] | Besides, when have I ever listened to anybody? | 再说了 我几时听过别人的话 |
[34:25] | Not to get too personal, but what would happen to Zoe | 别太针对他 不过要是你出了什么事 |
[34:28] | if something happened to you? | 佐伊会怎样 |
[34:30] | Not much. | 不会怎样 |
[34:33] | Well, she’s got a new family now, hoss. | 她有新家庭了 大哥 |
[34:34] | I mean, she probably doesn’t even think about me. | 我是说 她可能压根不会想我 |
[34:37] | She’s your daughter, Rene. | 她是你女儿 雷内 |
[34:38] | Of course she thinks about you. | 她当然会想你 |
[34:40] | That ship’s sailed. | 船已经起航了 |
[34:42] | I blew that chance months ago. | 几个月前我就错过了时机 |
[34:44] | Chase blew that chance for you. | 是蔡斯害你错过了时机 |
[34:47] | One of the many reasons | 为此 以及其他许多原因 |
[34:48] | why I think you deserve another one. | 我觉得你应该再获得一次机会 |
[34:56] | I tried getting another hearing. | 我试过再争取一场听证会 |
[34:58] | Yeah. You’re not the mayor. | 是啊 可你不是市长 |
[35:04] | – You got me another hearing? – Not just me. | -你替我争取到了听证会 -不是我一个人 |
[35:06] | The new DA had something to do with it. | 新的地检官也帮了忙 |
[35:08] | All right. OK. | 行 好 |
[35:12] | Thank you, Oliver. I owe you one. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 我欠你个人情 |
[35:14] | Pay me back by getting better. | 你快好起来就是报答我了 |
[35:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:01] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子 |
[36:05] | Hello, Slade. | 你好 斯莱德 |
[36:09] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[36:10] | She’s the same. | 老样子 |
[36:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:15] | I popped by to say that the intel that you gave me on my son Joe, | 我过来想说你给我的关于我儿子乔的情报 |
[36:20] | it panned out… | 有眉目了… |
[36:24] | So I’m heading to Calgary. | 所以我要去卡尔加里了 |
[36:26] | Well, that’s great. I’m very– | 很好啊 我很… |
[36:28] | I’m happy for you, and I hope that– | 我很为你高兴 我希望… |
[36:33] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你找到自己追寻的东西 |
[36:34] | You don’t think I will? | 你觉得我不会成功 |
[36:40] | I think that finding your son | 我觉得找你儿子这件事 |
[36:43] | doesn’t always go as planned. | 不会一帆风顺 |
[36:45] | Have things been that hard with you and your son? | 你和你儿子之间 有那么难吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:50] | Be patient. | 要有耐心 |
[36:53] | But be prepared. | 但也要做好准备 |
[36:55] | For what? | 做什么准备 |
[36:56] | Choosing between being the man that people need you to be | 选择 是要成为自己需要成为的人 |
[37:03] | or the father that your son needs you to be. | 还是你儿子需要的父亲 |
[37:09] | What do you mean by that? | 这话是什么意思 |
[37:11] | You and I… walk between two worlds… | 你和我 游走在两个不同的世界… |
[37:19] | but we can only do that for so long. | 但也仅是到此为止了 |
[37:27] | Good luck… Mr. Queen. | 祝你好运 奎恩先生 |
[37:31] | Good luck, Slade. | 好运 斯莱德 |
[37:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[38:03] | Anything, missing? | 有少东西吗 |
[38:07] | No. It’s all accounted for. | 没有 都在呢 |
[38:10] | Including your gun? | 你的枪也在吗 |
[38:12] | Not that you seem to be using it that much these days. | 最近你都没怎么用过它 |
[38:17] | I checked it after the fight down here. | 打斗之后 我检查过了 |
[38:21] | You checked my gun? | 你检查了我的枪 |
[38:22] | You didn’t even fire it, | 你都没开枪 |
[38:23] | And none of the guys down here got hit either. | 这里也没人受伤 |
[38:26] | Yeah. Dinah… | 对 黛娜 |
[38:38] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[38:39] | And by “Found it,” I mean, I found | “找到”的意思是 我找到了 |
[38:41] | what Laurel, Black Siren took, | 劳蕾尔 黑海妖拿走的东西 |
[38:44] | which is actually more like not finding anything at all, | 其实更像是什么也没找到 |
[38:46] | but you get my point. | 但你们懂就好 |
[38:47] | What poin– no. We– no. I’m not sure we do. | 懂什么 我们… 不 我们不太懂 |
[38:51] | She took one of my T-spheres, prototype version. | 她拿走了我的T球原型 |
[38:53] | A prototype, meaning it’s not weaponized? | 原型 意思是还不能作为武器 |
[38:56] | Well, then they can’t use it against us. | 那他们就伤不到我们 |
[38:58] | Question is what can they do? | 问题是 他们能用它做什么 |
[39:31] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[39:38] | William, I know that the last few months | 威廉 我知道过去的几个月 |
[39:40] | have been difficult for you, | 你不太好过 |
[39:42] | and I know that you blame me | 我也知道你 |
[39:46] | for part of that. | 有些责怪我 |
[39:51] | I used to blame my dad for things. | 我以前也责怪我父亲 |
[39:55] | He wasn’t perfect. | 他不完美 |
[39:58] | Neither am I… | 我也不完美 |
[40:03] | But he loved me. | 但他爱我 |
[40:06] | I know how much your mom loved you. | 我知道你母亲有多爱你 |
[40:09] | She really did, but you need to know | 她真的爱你 但你得知道 |
[40:11] | that the last thing that she asked of me was to take care you. | 她让我做的最后一件事就是照顾你 |
[40:18] | Now you don’t have to like me | 我照顾你 |
[40:20] | for me to take care of you | 不需要你喜欢 |
[40:22] | because I’m your dad. | 因为我是你爹 |
[40:25] | The way that works is I am gonna be there for you | 所以事情就是 不管你需不需要我 |
[40:28] | whether you want me to be or not. | 我都会守护你 |
[40:30] | I am never, ever walking away from you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[40:40] | There’s a game on tomorrow, if you want to… | 今晚有比赛 如果你想… |
[40:45] | stay up late and watch it. | 熬夜看的话 |
[40:50] | Football or baseball? | 足球还是棒球 |
[40:58] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:19] | I was just gonna give you a call. | 我正要给你打电话 |
[41:21] | Turn on Channel 52 right now. | 现在转到52台 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:27] | …with the discovery of a shocking photograph | …找到一张令人震惊的照片 |
[41:29] | that seems to finally solve the mystery | 似乎终将解开 |
[41:31] | haunting Star City for the past two years– | 过去两年围绕星城的谜题 |
[41:34] | who is the Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠是谁 |
[41:36] | This photo, which was obtained exclusively | 52台独家发布此照片 |
[41:39] | by Channel 52 provides unequivocal proof | 用确凿的证据证明 |
[41:42] | of the identity of the vigilante known | 治安维持者绿箭侠的 |
[41:44] | as the Green Arrow. | 真实身份 |
[41:46] | – Oliver… – This is the latest controversy to hit… | -奥利弗 -这是最新的热议话题 |
[41:49] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[41:50] | What else has the mayor lied about? | 市长还有什么谎言 |
[41:52] | As always, we’ll keep you updated | 52台将一如既往地 |
[41:53] | with breaking news on Channel 52. | 即时播报重大新闻 |
[41:55] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |