时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》本季回顾 |
[00:02] | Either I’m willing to do whatever is necessary, | 要么我不惜一切代价去做 |
[00:05] | or I shouldn’t be out there at all. | 要么我根本不应该出现 |
[00:06] | One day, your actions might have | 你的行为可能会 |
[00:07] | some unintended consequences. | 招致意料之外的后果 |
[00:11] | Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯 |
[00:11] | You want revenge. | 你要复仇 |
[00:13] | I’m going to show them how everything you touch dies. | 让他们知道你接触的一切如何灭亡 |
[00:17] | He calls himself Adrian Chase. | 他称呼自己阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[00:19] | He means to destroy you utterly. | 他是要彻底毁掉你 |
[00:21] | Your crusade was based on a lie. | 你的大业建立在谎言上 |
[00:23] | Make it home. Make it better. | 活着回家 让一切变得更好 |
[00:25] | Right my wrongs. | 纠正我的错误 |
[00:27] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[00:29] | No! | 不 |
[00:30] | You used your father’s memory | 你用你父亲的记忆 |
[00:31] | to justify a killing spree. | 为你的嗜杀成性开脱 |
[00:34] | I am not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[00:35] | I am never going to give you the satisfaction | 我绝不会让你得逞 |
[00:39] | of being the man that you think I am. | 把我自己变成你以为的人 |
[00:42] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[00:42] | Please help me. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[00:44] | Where is my son? | 我的儿子呢 |
[00:45] | No, no. I said you let me go, | 不不 我说你放我走 |
[00:47] | and I’d keep your loved ones safe. | 我就让你爱的人安全 |
[00:49] | I’ll see you on the boat. | 我们船上见 |
[00:50] | I know where he’s taking them. | 我知道他把他们带去哪里了 |
[00:58] | The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu. | 他们发现我的那座岛叫炼狱 |
[01:02] | It’s mandarin for purgatory. | 汉语意为试炼地狱 |
[01:15] | What brought you back to the island? | 你怎么回到这座岛上了 |
[01:17] | Like I said… | 就像我之前说的 |
[01:22] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:23] | What the hell’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[01:24] | We have a problem, | 我们遇到点问题 |
[01:25] | and I need you to get off the island. | 我需要你离开这座岛 |
[01:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[01:28] | – Neither is he. – I’m taking him, | -他也是 -我要带他走 |
[01:30] | and I’m taking Digger Harkness. | 而且我还要带走迪戈·哈克尼斯 |
[01:32] | There’s an ARGUS supply boat | 有一艘天眼会的供给船 |
[01:33] | that is docked on the eastern shore. | 现在停靠在西海岸那 |
[01:35] | You take it, and you go. | 你上船 然后离开 |
[01:36] | I’m not abandoning my post. | 我不会离开我的岗位 |
[01:39] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[01:49] | Would you like to explain what’s going on? | 能解释一下这是怎么回事吗 |
[01:52] | I’d like to talk about you for a minute. | 我想先谈谈你 |
[01:56] | – You seem… – What, in possession of all my marbles? | -你好像 -怎么 恢复理智了吗 |
[02:01] | The Mirakuru wore off a long time ago, kid. | 孩子 米拉库鲁很久以前就失效了 |
[02:05] | I mean, I remember everything that happened. | 我记得所有发生的事 |
[02:08] | I’m not trying to escape that, | 我不是想要逃避 |
[02:10] | but it feels like some bad dream. | 但是那感觉就像噩梦一样 |
[02:15] | Now, regardless of my sanity, | 现在 你不顾我是否理智 |
[02:18] | why do you want to help me | 只想要得到我的帮助 为什么 |
[02:20] | after everything I’ve done? | 尤其是在我做了那些事之后 |
[02:23] | There is a man here on the island | 这座岛上有一个人 |
[02:25] | named Adrian Chase. | 名字叫阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[02:27] | He’s holding my friends and my family hostage, | 他现在挟持了我的朋友和家人 |
[02:33] | including Thea… | 其中包括西娅 |
[02:36] | and my son. | 和我儿子 |
[02:38] | Since when do you have a son? | 你什么时候有儿子了 |
[02:40] | Slade, are you gonna help me or not? | 斯莱德 你到底帮不帮我 |
[02:43] | I think I’m stating the obvious | 我杀了你母亲 |
[02:44] | when I say I killed your mother, | 这是明摆着的事实 |
[02:48] | and for that alone, | 单凭这一点 |
[02:49] | you should have killed me. | 你就应该杀了我 |
[02:51] | Maybe what’s happening now is the reason I didn’t. | 可能现在发生的事就是我不杀你的原因 |
[02:55] | This is all the intel | 这是我能收集到的 |
[02:57] | that I’ve been able to gather on your son Joe, | 所有关于你儿子乔的消息 |
[03:01] | including his present whereabouts. | 包括他现在在什么地方 |
[03:04] | Are you offering to help me find my son? | 你这是在帮我找到我儿子吗 |
[03:07] | I want us to find both of our sons. | 我希望我们都能找到各自的儿子 |
[03:34] | You and me, kid, | 你我二人 孩子 |
[03:37] | like old times. | 像以前一样 |
[03:49] | You know, if we’re going to fight side by side, | 如果我们要并肩作战的话 |
[03:53] | you’re going to have to at least speak with me. | 你至少要跟我说说话 |
[03:55] | I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 这很糟糕 |
[03:56] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[03:58] | By now, I thought you’d realize | 事到如今 我以为你已经明白 |
[04:01] | that by disbanding the league of assassins, I freed us both. | 解散刺客联盟 我也解放了我们俩 |
[04:03] | Are you looking for applause? | 你想让我给你鼓掌吗 |
[04:04] | Clapping is a little more difficult for me these days. | 我这手要鼓掌可有点困难 |
[04:07] | Have you offloaded the supplies? | 你们把货都卸下来了吗 |
[04:10] | Most. Guns and ammo are still on the plane. | 快了 枪和弹药还在飞机上 |
[04:12] | By the way, what do you need an RPG for? | 顺便问一句 你要火箭筒干什么 |
[04:14] | Well, like I said, | 如我所说 |
[04:17] | Chase has Talia, an army of her students, | 蔡斯有塔莉亚 她的一众学生 |
[04:19] | Evelyn Sharp, and a meta-human. | 伊芙琳·夏普 还有一个超能力者 |
[04:21] | I have no interest in this being a fair fight. | 我可不打算公平战斗 |
[04:24] | Is that why you released the animals from their cages? | 所以你把禽兽从笼中放出来了吗 |
[04:26] | Oh, come on, luv. | 得了吧 亲爱的 |
[04:28] | That is no way to start a new friendship. | 这样可没法做朋友 |
[04:33] | Look at me again like that, | 你再那样看我 |
[04:34] | and I’ll feed you your eyes. | 我把你的狗眼挖出来给你吃 |
[04:37] | You’re not her type anyway. | 反正你不是她的菜 |
[04:38] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[04:39] | Let’s offload the rest of the gear. | 把剩下的装备卸下来 |
[04:48] | So much for our gear. | 装备算是完了 |
[04:49] | There goes our ride home, kid. | 这下怎么回家 孩子 |
[04:56] | Are you sure you heard the gunshot? | 你确定你听到枪声了吗 |
[04:57] | Very sure. You sound surprised. | 我很确定 你好像很惊讶 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Well, I knew he would crack, | 我知道他会崩溃的 |
[05:02] | but, uh, I expected him to last a little longer. | 但我还以为他会撑久一点 |
[05:05] | It was almost disappointing. | 还有点失望 |
[05:15] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[05:19] | And, Gennady… | 根纳迪 |
[05:23] | no one kills him but me. | 只有我才能杀他 |
[05:48] | In 48 hours? | 四十八小时之内吗 |
[05:49] | Da. In two days. | 对 两天之内 |
[06:06] | The RPG that took out the plane came from over there, | 刚才袭击飞机的火箭筒是从那边来的 |
[06:10] | and the call from my son originated | 我儿子打来的电话 |
[06:11] | just west of here. | 追踪到了西边 |
[06:13] | Hostages could be in either place. | 人质可能在任意一边 |
[06:15] | Or neither. | 或者两边都不在 |
[06:16] | This is a large island. | 这个岛这么大 |
[06:18] | – I’ll check the RPG site. – I’ll accompany you. | -我去查火箭筒发射点 -我陪你去 |
[06:20] | Oh, it’s almost like you don’t trust me, Nyssa. | 怎么感觉像是你不相信我呢 娜莎 |
[06:22] | No. It’s exactly like I don’t trust you. | 确实 我就是不相信你 |
[06:24] | 去看看 保持联络 | |
[06:33] | Why does he get a weapon and I don’t? | 为什么他有武器 而我没有 |
[06:35] | I trust him more than you. | 我更相信他 |
[06:37] | Didn’t he kill your mother? | 他不是杀了你妈吗 |
[06:39] | You listen to me very carefully. | 你给我听好了 |
[06:41] | You help me take down Chase, you walk. | 你帮我扳倒蔡斯 我就放了你 |
[06:43] | You screw with me even a little bit, | 你敢跟我玩一点花招 |
[06:46] | and I will put you right back into that hole. | 我就把你重新扔回那个洞里 |
[06:50] | Just a gun is all I’m saying. | 我就是想要把枪 |
[06:53] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[06:59] | I see movement. | 我看到有动静 |
[07:02] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[07:10] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[07:11] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[07:13] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[07:16] | Where’s william? | 威廉在哪 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. We were separated. | 我不知道 我们分开了 |
[07:19] | Oliver, what is going on? | 奥利弗 这是怎么回事 |
[07:20] | Why are they unguarded? | 怎么没人看着他们 |
[07:22] | It seems pretty obvious to me, mate. | 我看很明显 伙计 |
[07:29] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[07:30] | Don’t even think it, Oliver… | 想都别想 奥利弗 |
[07:32] | or your son loses his mother. | 否则你的儿子就没有妈妈了 |
[07:35] | Oh, and don’t worry about that gun, mate. | 别担心枪的事了 伙计 |
[07:39] | Mr. Chase gave me this nice new one… | 蔡斯先生给我了一把好枪 |
[07:44] | along with a better offer. | 还开了个更好的条件 |
[07:46] | Adrian said it would be pointless to reach out to you. | 阿德里安说我们不可能拉拢你 |
[07:49] | Although given this turn of events, | 不过看这情况 |
[07:50] | perhaps you’ve changed your mind. | 或许你会改变想法 |
[07:53] | What’s it gonna be, Slade? | 怎么样 斯莱德 |
[07:55] | Care to side with the winners? | 要不来和赢家一起 |
[08:03] | What’s it gonna be, mate? | 你打算怎么样 伙计 |
[08:08] | Put a gun to his head. | 拿枪指着他的头 |
[08:10] | Sorry, kid, but there’s no giving up to these guys. | 抱歉 孩子 但这些人不会放弃的 |
[08:17] | I assumed you’d want to be on the winning side. | 我猜你想站在胜利的一方 |
[08:20] | Assumption is the mother | 猜想一直是 |
[08:22] | of all failures! | 失败之母 |
[08:36] | Sister! | 姐姐 |
[09:08] | 6 men are dead. It’s impossible. | 六个人都死了 不可能 |
[09:13] | Nothing is impossible with him. | 他的话没什么不可能 |
[09:16] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:18] | Vertolet. I’m going to end this. | 搭直升机 我要去了结这事 |
[09:25] | – You ok? – Go to hell. | -你没事吧 -去死吧 |
[09:27] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你在说”没事” |
[09:31] | You’ve been left behind. | 你被抛弃了 |
[09:34] | You should choose your friends more wisely. | 在选朋友方面 你该多长点脑子 |
[09:38] | Where is everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[09:39] | Not sure. Chase split us up into groups when we got here. | 不清楚 我们到这后就被蔡斯分成了几组 |
[09:41] | We are gonna talk about that, right? | 我们要谈谈这事吧 |
[09:43] | Yes. We’re gonna talk about that. | 对 我们会谈的 |
[09:44] | Right now, we need to focus on finding the others. | 但现在我们得专心找到其他人 |
[09:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[09:49] | I wish I knew | 我也想知道 |
[09:51] | so I could tell you to go screw yourselves. | 就可以跟你说去送死吧 |
[09:53] | Why did Chase split up all the hostages? | 蔡斯为什么把人质分开关押 |
[09:54] | Why does Chase do anything? | 蔡斯做什么事有过原因 |
[09:57] | So far, he hasn’t laid out a single hoop | 目前为止 他设计的陷阱 |
[09:59] | you could keep yourself from jumping through. | 你们全都中招了 |
[10:02] | Maybe leaving me here was part of the plan. | 或许把我留在这也在计划之内 |
[10:06] | How’d Chase get you here? | 蔡斯怎么把你们弄来这的 |
[10:07] | – A plane. – You think you can find your way back to it? | -用飞机 -你们能找到回飞机的路吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, probably, but– | 可能吧 但 |
[10:10] | Malcolm, can you fly a plane? | 马尔科姆 你会开飞机吗 |
[10:13] | If it’s anything like the 3 Gulfstreams I used to have, yes. | 如果跟我以前有的三架”湾流”飞机一样 那我就会 |
[10:15] | Get them to the mainland and then come right back for us. | 把他们送回大陆 然后赶紧回来 |
[10:18] | We are not leaving you here. | 我们不会把你丢在这 |
[10:20] | I need to focus, | 我需要专注 |
[10:21] | and that means getting you out of harm’s way, | 就是说得把你们送到安全地带 |
[10:24] | and despite my better instincts, | 尽管我的直觉比较准 |
[10:27] | when this is all over, I will come back for you. | 等这一切结束 我会回到你们身边的 |
[10:29] | When this is all over, you’ll be dead. | 等这一切结束 你就死了 |
[10:32] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:38] | Ok. What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[10:40] | – What do you mean? – I mean Slade Wilson | -你什么意思 -我是说斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[10:41] | and Malcolm Merlyn. | 还有马尔科姆·梅林 |
[10:42] | – Thea– – No. We are orphans | -西娅 -不 我们是因为他俩 |
[10:44] | because of those two. | 才成孤儿的 |
[10:45] | You know what I’m up against here. | 你知道我现在的敌人是谁 |
[10:47] | Yeah, so why are you sending Curtis and I away? | 对 那干嘛把我和柯蒂斯送走 |
[10:50] | Because I need the two of you to keep Felicity and Samantha safe. | 因为我要你俩保证费利西蒂和萨曼莎的安全 |
[10:54] | We need to get them off of the island. | 我们得让她们离开这座岛 |
[10:56] | Ok. Curtis can handle it. | 好 柯蒂斯就能行 |
[10:57] | I can understand if you don’t want to go with Malcolm. | 如果你不想跟马尔科姆走 我能理解 |
[10:59] | Damn right I don’t. | 我就是不想 |
[11:00] | I do not want to rely on Slade Wilson. | 我不想指望斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[11:06] | There’s nothing about the situation that’s ideal, Thea. | 现在这情况一点都不理想 西娅 |
[11:10] | I need your help, Speedy, | 我需要你帮忙 快手 |
[11:12] | And this is how you help me. | 这样做就是在帮我 |
[11:16] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[11:20] | My sister and Harkness fled into the forest, | 我姐姐跟哈克尼斯逃到森林里了 |
[11:22] | but I can track them. | 但我可以追踪他们 |
[11:23] | They might lead us back to the rest of the hostages. | 他们或许能带我们找到其他人质 |
[11:25] | They’re our friends, and we don’t need your help. | 他们是我们的朋友 不需要你帮忙 |
[11:27] | I see you haven’t lost your feistiness, Ms. Smoak. | 你的脾气还是这样 斯莫克小姐 |
[11:30] | Get them to the plane, | 带他们上飞机 |
[11:31] | Make sure that everyone stays safe. | 确保所有人的安全 |
[11:35] | Comms, just in case something goes wrong. | 通讯器 以防出什么岔子 |
[11:37] | You mean “When,” right? | 一定会出岔子吧 |
[11:39] | That’s detailed satellite imagery of the island. | 这是岛上的详细卫星图像 |
[11:41] | Again, just in case. | 这也是以防万一 |
[11:51] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[11:53] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[11:54] | We’re gonna make it through this. | 我们会成功的 |
[11:56] | You can’t know that for sure. | 你没法确定 |
[12:00] | I didn’t want to regret not kissing you. | 我不想到时后悔没吻你 |
[12:02] | When it comes to the two of us, | 在我们俩的事上 |
[12:04] | I regret enough as it is. | 我后悔的已经很多了 |
[12:06] | Let’s talk more about this when we’re off the island. | 我们离开这座岛后再细谈 |
[12:13] | You all keep each other safe. | 你们要互相掩护 保证安全 |
[12:23] | Nice place. | 真是个好地方 |
[12:25] | This island got a Big Belly burger, too? | 这岛上也有大胃王汉堡吗 |
[12:28] | Before the Chinese turned Lian Yu into a prison, | 在中国人把炼狱岛改造成监狱前 |
[12:30] | it was a holy retreat. | 这里是禅修处所 |
[12:32] | And now you’re using it for payback | 现在你为了一个陌生人 |
[12:33] | for a guy you barely know, | 把这用来报复 |
[12:34] | on a guy you barely know. | 另一个陌生人 |
[12:36] | Chase freed me. | 蔡斯给了我自由 |
[12:37] | I don’t owe Oliver Queen a thing. | 我并不欠奥利弗·奎恩什么 |
[12:47] | John! | 约翰 |
[12:49] | Hoss, you OK? | 大哥 你还好吗 |
[12:51] | Rene. | 雷内 |
[12:51] | OK, everyone. Calm down. | 好了 各位 冷静点 |
[12:53] | The four of you are gonna have plenty of time to catch up. | 你们四个有很多时间叙旧 |
[12:57] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[13:01] | I’m assuming that you tried your sonic scream. | 我还以为你使用了声波尖叫呢 |
[13:03] | Sonic dampener. | 声波挡板 |
[13:06] | I can’t even whistle. | 我连口哨都吹不了 |
[13:07] | Don’t worry. Oliver will get us out of this. | 别担心 奥利弗会救我们出去的 |
[13:09] | Yeah? What makes you think he even knows where we are? | 是吗 你凭什么认为他知道我们在哪 |
[13:25] | The trail’s gone cold. | 踪迹不见了 |
[13:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:27] | No doubt my sister knew we would follow. | 我姐姐肯定知道我们会跟着 |
[13:31] | Let me go on ahead, | 我先到前面去 |
[13:32] | See if I can recover the trail. | 看看能不能找到他们的踪迹 |
[13:33] | OK. | 好 |
[13:37] | So instead of marrying the blonde, | 你没跟金发妞结婚 |
[13:39] | You marry Ra’s Al Ghul’s daughter? | 而是娶了拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿 |
[13:43] | Nyssa talks too much. | 娜莎话太多了 |
[13:45] | She hasn’t explained your beef with Chase. | 她没有解释你跟蔡斯之间的矛盾 |
[13:49] | My past is coming back to haunt me. | 我的过去一直阴魂不散 |
[13:52] | Seems to be a recurring theme with you, kid. | 看来你一直不能摆脱呢 孩子 |
[13:55] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[13:57] | Well, it’s not really that complicated. | 这不是什么复杂问题 |
[14:00] | You suffer from survivor’s guilt. | 你备受幸存者的内疚感折磨 |
[14:02] | You can’t get over the death of your father. | 你对你父亲的死一直耿耿于怀 |
[14:05] | Adrian Chase has nothing to do with my father. | 阿德里安·蔡斯跟我父亲没一点关系 |
[14:08] | Kid, when it comes to you, | 孩子 你的一切 |
[14:09] | everything has to do with your father. | 都和你父亲有关 |
[14:13] | You and I are not dissimilar. | 我们两个很相似 |
[14:15] | We’re both haunted by our pasts. | 我们都被过去的事情纠缠 |
[14:18] | And the only way to bury that ghost | 唯一摆脱它的方法就是 |
[14:21] | is by forgiving yourself. | 原谅自己 |
[14:23] | Forgiving myself for what? | 为什么要原谅自己 |
[14:25] | You blame yourself for your father’s suicide | 你把你父亲的自杀 还有 |
[14:29] | and everything else that has gone wrong since. | 从那以后发生的种种坏事归咎于自己 |
[14:33] | You need to forgive yourself for your sins. | 你要宽恕你自己的罪恶 |
[14:36] | You say that like it’s easy. | 你说得轻巧 |
[14:39] | It’s the hardest thing in this world. | 这是世界上最难的事 |
[14:45] | If the two of you are done relaxing, | 你们俩聊完心了吧 |
[14:47] | I’ve picked up the trail. | 我已经找到他们的踪迹了 |
[14:57] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我得跟你说点事 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Can we save the horribly awkward conversation | 行 但能把这尴尬的对话 |
[15:00] | for when we’re off this island? | 留到我们离开这座岛后再进行吗 |
[15:01] | No. That’s what I need to say. | 不行 我必须说 |
[15:03] | When we get to the airplane, I’m not gonna get on it. | 我到时不会跟大家一起上飞机 |
[15:05] | – What? – I’m not leaving William behind. | -什么 -我不能抛下威廉 |
[15:08] | No. Oliver will bring him back. | 不 奥利弗会救他的 |
[15:09] | I know, but I can’t abandon my son. | 我知道 但我不能抛弃我儿子 |
[15:15] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 我想说 |
[15:16] | I wasn’t in favor of sending William away, | 我当初并不支持把威廉送走 |
[15:18] | not that I was consulted. | 也没人问我意见 |
[15:21] | Is that why you two broke up? | 这是你俩分手的原因吗 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. I just– I saw | 抱歉 我只是 |
[15:24] | you’re not wearing your engagement ring. | 看见你没戴订婚戒指 |
[15:25] | No. I know. It’s just– it was complicated, you know? | 没关系 这事有点复杂 |
[15:28] | I saw that kiss you gave him. | 我看到你亲了他 |
[15:31] | Doesn’t seem that complicated to me. | 我觉得没那么复杂的样子 |
[15:40] | You know, I traveled halfway across the world to rescue you. | 我跋涉了大半个地球来救你 |
[15:42] | I thought it would at least entitle me to a conversation. | 我以为你至少会跟我说句话 |
[15:45] | Yeah? Well, it doesn’t. | 是吗 并不 |
[15:46] | Did it every occur to you that I’m here because I’m your father? | 你有没有想过我到这来是因为我是你父亲 |
[15:49] | No. You’re not. | 你不是 |
[15:50] | We are nothing to each other. | 我们对彼此来说什么都不是 |
[15:52] | Don’t you ever understand that? | 难道你永远也不明白这点吗 |
[15:58] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[16:00] | you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[16:00] | No, she’s not. | 她不好 |
[16:03] | She just activated a landmine. | 她刚刚激活了一颗地雷 |
[16:11] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:17] | The trigger’s rusted over. | 触发器生锈了 |
[16:19] | That’s– that’s good, right? | 那是好事吧 |
[16:20] | That’s– that’s a good sign? | 那是好迹象吧 |
[16:21] | No. That’s really bad news. | 不 简直糟透了 |
[16:23] | That means we can’t disarm it. | 这意味着我们没法解除地雷 |
[16:24] | Well, somebody needs to do something. | 谁能想想办法 |
[16:26] | Thea, on the count of 3, | 西娅 数到三 |
[16:28] | take your foot off the mine. | 抬起踩着地雷的脚 |
[16:29] | No. That will blow us all up. | 不行 这样我们都会被炸飞的 |
[16:30] | – I’m gonna take her place. – That’s crazy. | -我会取代她的位置 -你疯了吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah. You’re not the first one to call him that. | 你不是第一个说他是疯子的人 |
[16:33] | I’ll just find a boulder around her or something. | 我只要在周围找一块大石头什么的 |
[16:35] | No! We don’t have that kind of time! | 不行 我们没那么多时间了 |
[16:37] | – Thea. – No. OK. | -西娅 -不行 |
[16:38] | No one is doing this, OK? | 谁也不准这么做 |
[16:41] | OK, OK. It’s all right. All right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:43] | I forgot how stubborn you could be. | 我都忘了你有多固执 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:51] | Thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[16:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna take care of them, | 这个我来搞定 |
[16:56] | disarm the mine, and I’ll catch up with you. | 解除地雷 然后赶上你们 |
[16:57] | Yeah, and how are you gonna do that | 一只脚踩着这个 |
[16:58] | – with one foot planted on the– – He’s not going to. | -你要怎么做这些事 -他并不打算这么做 |
[17:02] | No. OK. If you think that you need to prove something to me, | 不 如果你以为你需要向我证明什么 |
[17:05] | you don’t, OK? You proved it. | 你不必这么做 你已经证明了 |
[17:07] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我并不是要证明什么 |
[17:08] | From the moment you were born, | 从你出生的那一刻起 |
[17:11] | all I ever wanted was to protect you. | 我只想要保护你 |
[17:13] | You don’t have to. I didn’t ask for you to. | 你不必这么做 我没叫你保护我 |
[17:15] | A child doesn’t have to ask. | 孩子不必开口 |
[17:19] | Don’t do this, OK? | 别这么做 |
[17:21] | You may not think of me as your father, Thea… | 也许你不把我当父亲看 西娅 |
[17:26] | but you’ll always be my daughter. | 但你永远都是我的女儿 |
[17:34] | All right. Go. Quick. | 好了 快点 |
[17:35] | Get her out of here. All of you, go! | 把她带走 你们所有的人快走 |
[17:37] | – This is insane! – Go! | -你疯了 -快走 |
[17:42] | Go after the rest. | 去追其他人 |
[17:44] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会这么做的 |
[17:48] | Well, you don’t seem too bright. | 看来你并不太聪明啊 |
[17:52] | Just standing out here in the open like this. | 就这样站在毫无遮掩的空地上吗 |
[17:56] | What kind of ass-backwards strategy is that? | 这算是什么反方向策略 |
[18:00] | Let me show you. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[18:17] | The trail continues this way. | 他们的踪迹从这边下去 |
[18:23] | This place brings back memories. | 这地方让我想起了过去 |
[18:25] | Feels like a lifetime ago. | 感觉像是上辈子的事 |
[18:27] | For Shado, it was. | 对莎朵来说是的 |
[18:30] | No time for nostalgia. | 没时间怀旧了 |
[18:33] | I know where they’re going. | 我知道他们往哪走了 |
[19:22] | Do either of you know anything about this place | 你们知道这个地方 |
[19:24] | that could give us a tactical advantage? | 能给我们提供战术上的优势吗 |
[19:26] | I’ve only seen it one time, | 我只看过一次 |
[19:27] | and that was from a distance. | 而且是从很远的地方 |
[19:29] | Well, maybe we should split up. | 也许我们该分头行事 |
[19:33] | Should we? | 应该吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Go, Nyssa. We’ll be fine. | 去吧 妮莎 我们没事的 |
[19:40] | She doesn’t trust me. | 她不相信我 |
[19:45] | Can you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[19:46] | No. | 不能 |
[19:57] | Tell Mr. Chase I have a gift for him. | 告诉蔡斯先生 我有礼物要送给他 |
[20:14] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[20:16] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
[20:18] | Mr. Wilson’s the one who gets credit for this trophy. | 是威尔逊先生把这战利品带来的 |
[20:21] | Slade, you son of a bitch. | 斯莱德 你个混蛋 |
[20:24] | I never should have trusted you. | 我根本就不该相信你 |
[20:32] | – Are you all right? – Where’s my son? | -你没事吧 -我儿子呢 |
[20:33] | William? Chase took him, too? | 威廉 蔡斯也抓了他 |
[20:35] | We didn’t know anyone else was here. | 我们不知道还有别人在 |
[20:38] | OK. What makes you think he’s here? | 你为什么认为他在这里 |
[20:40] | He took Samantha, | 他抓走了萨曼莎 |
[20:42] | Showed me a video of William. | 给我看了威廉的录像 |
[20:44] | He is on this island somewhere, | 他就在岛上某处 |
[20:46] | and we need to find him! | 我们得找到他 |
[21:21] | I’d ask if you’re ok, but I don’t see | 我想问你是否还好 |
[21:22] | how you possibly could be. | 但显然不会好 |
[21:24] | Honestly, I– I don’t even know | 说实话 我不知道 |
[21:27] | how I feel right now. | 我现在怎么想 |
[21:29] | 24 hours ago, I– | 24小时前 |
[21:33] | I couldn’t even think of Malcolm | 我一想到马尔科姆 |
[21:34] | without wanting to scream, | 就想大叫 |
[21:35] | and now–now I miss him. | 而现在 我却想念他 |
[21:39] | Is–is that insane? I– | 这是疯了吗 |
[21:41] | It’s not insane. He’s your father. | 你没疯 他是你的父亲 |
[21:44] | He manipulated me, he lied to me, he… | 他操控了我 对我撒谎 |
[21:50] | He got me to kill my friend’s sister. | 他让我杀了朋友的妹妹 |
[21:53] | I–how can you miss somebody | 你怎么会想念一个 |
[21:56] | that you have hated so much? | 当初那么恨的人 |
[21:59] | Yeah. I mean, I have some experience with evil dads, too. | 我也有面对邪恶老爸的经验 |
[22:03] | My father abandoned me, lied to me, | 我的父亲抛弃了我 骗我 |
[22:06] | and then took a bullet for me, saving my life. | 然后为我挡了子弹 救了我 |
[22:12] | Malcolm was not a good person, | 马尔科姆不是好人 |
[22:13] | and he was an even worse father, | 更不是个好父亲 |
[22:15] | But in his own way, | 但是他以自己的方式 |
[22:19] | he loved you. | 爱你 |
[22:22] | Today, he proved that. | 今天他证明了这点 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. It’s like today I got– | 我不知道 就好像今天我才 |
[22:28] | I got to see the father that he could have been | 见到他做父亲该有的样子 |
[22:31] | But he’ll… | 但是他… |
[22:33] | he’ll never get to be… | 以后再也做不到了 |
[22:38] | because he’s gone. | 因为他死了 |
[22:46] | The plane, boss! The plane! | 飞机 老大 飞机 |
[22:50] | Reference too dated? | 过时了吗 |
[22:55] | Who’s gonna fly the plane now? | 现在谁来开飞机 |
[22:57] | Oh, don’t worry. Between Curtis and I, | 别担心 我和柯蒂斯加起来 |
[22:58] | We have over 500 points of IQ, | 智商超过了500 |
[23:00] | So we’ll probably be able to figure it out. | 所以我们大概能想出办法 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 感谢支持 |
[23:04] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[23:09] | Are those antennas? | 那些是天线吗 |
[23:10] | Yep, and that’s C4. | 是的 那是C4炸药 |
[23:14] | This is way too many antennas for a remote trigger. | 用远程触发的话也太多天线了 |
[23:16] | They must be networked. | 它们一定连成了网 |
[23:17] | Great. So there’s more than one. | 这下好 所以说炸药不止一个 |
[23:19] | Yeah, you could say that. | 对 你可以这么说 |
[23:23] | There’s hundreds. | 有上百个 |
[23:24] | Way too many to defuse. | 这么多根本来不及拆 |
[23:31] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们快离开 |
[23:33] | I think Wilson did something to your head | 我觉得威尔逊把你敲晕的时候 |
[23:34] | when he knocked you out. | 对你脑子做了些什么 |
[23:35] | Curtis worked this up for Dinah. | 柯蒂斯帮戴娜做的 |
[23:37] | It’s gonna control your canary cry, | 会限制你的金丝雀啼叫 |
[23:38] | but it’s also gonna bypass the sonic dampener. | 但也会绕过声波阻尼器 |
[23:40] | Oh, I love that Curtis. | 我爱这个柯蒂斯 |
[23:43] | This may hurt a bit. | 也许会有点疼 |
[23:44] | Just sing, Canary. | 唱吧 金丝雀 |
[23:45] | Actually, it’s Black Canary. | 实际上 是黑金丝雀 |
[23:59] | The prisoners. | 囚犯们 |
[24:00] | Don’t concern yourself with them. | 别关心他们了 |
[24:04] | We have unfinished business… sister. | 我们有未了的事情 姐姐 |
[24:09] | I heard you gave up the ring | 我听说你放弃了 |
[24:10] | of the demon’s head. | 恶魔首领之戒 |
[24:13] | What a foolish woman you’ve grown into. | 长成了这么蠢的女人 |
[24:15] | It was your selfishness that forced me | 是你自私害得我 |
[24:17] | to grow up alone. | 孤单长大 |
[24:20] | Our father never would have passed | 我们父亲决不会将衣钵 |
[24:21] | his mantle on to a woman. | 传给女人 |
[24:24] | I had to forge my own path. | 我得找自己的道路 |
[24:26] | And you left me, | 你离开了我 |
[24:28] | knowing I would suffer at father’s hand. | 明知我会受父亲的折磨 |
[24:31] | Do you wish to settle the score now? | 你想现在算账吗 |
[24:38] | I stand with my friends. | 我会支持我的朋友 |
[24:39] | You ally yourself with our father’s murderer? | 你竟然和杀害我们父亲的凶手结盟 |
[24:44] | He’d be ashamed of you. | 他会以你为耻 |
[24:45] | Father was always ashamed of me. | 父亲总是以我为耻 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:51] | Do not interfere. | 别插手 |
[25:36] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[25:38] | Father would have wanted you to. | 父亲会希望你这么做 |
[25:45] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[25:46] | But they’re not. | 但他们没有 |
[25:51] | He was only pretending to screw with you? | 他只是假装背叛你 |
[25:52] | I needed a way to get Curtis’ device to Dinah. | 我得想办法把柯蒂斯的设备给黛娜 |
[25:55] | Have you seen my son? | 你们看到我儿子了吗 |
[25:56] | I’ve searched. Your son is not here. | 我搜过了 你儿子不在这儿 |
[25:59] | We got to get my gear, we got to move. | 我们得去拿装备 我们得行动了 |
[26:05] | We find Chase, we find my son. | 我们找到蔡斯就能找到我儿子 |
[26:08] | Not so sure about that, hoss. | 别太确定 大哥 |
[26:17] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[26:19] | Welcome back to purgatory. | 欢迎回到炼狱 |
[26:29] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[26:30] | I love this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[26:31] | Even now at the end, | 就算到了最后关头 |
[26:33] | you’re still 10 steps behind. | 你还是落后十步 |
[26:34] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[26:37] | William? Good name. Sort of a sweet kid, actually. | 威廉 好名字 其实是个乖孩子 |
[26:41] | You sure he’s yours? | 你确定是你的吗 |
[26:41] | Adrian, where is my son?! | 阿德里安 我儿子呢 |
[26:44] | If you want to get your son back, | 如果你想找回你儿子 |
[26:46] | you know what you have to do. | 你知道你该怎么做 |
[26:48] | I know what you want me to do… | 我知道你想让我干什么 |
[26:51] | And I won’t do it. | 但我不会那么做 |
[26:53] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀了你 |
[26:54] | No matter what you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[26:56] | that is never going to happen. | 决不可能 |
[27:00] | Never say never. | 决不要说决不 |
[27:29] | You said nothing ever really dies? | 你说什么都不曾真正死去 |
[27:34] | You’re going to. | 你就会死 |
[27:37] | Dasvidaniya, Konstantin. | 再见 康士坦丁 |
[27:43] | My men overheard your conversation | 我手下偷听到你和那个叛徒 |
[27:44] | with that traitor Knyazev. | 克尼亚杰夫的对话 |
[27:51] | The boat he’s arranging will be here soon. | 他安排的船马上就会到 |
[27:56] | I don’t have to kill you, Oliver Queen. | 我不必杀了你 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[28:03] | Only need to make sure you never get on that boat. | 只需要确保你上不了那艘船 |
[28:57] | You thought you could replace me? | 你觉得你能取代我 |
[29:03] | That’s cute. | 太天真了 |
[29:07] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要那么做 |
[29:08] | Oh, I did for so many reasons. | 我这么做有很多原因 |
[29:13] | Oliver, do you copy? | 奥利弗 能收到吗 |
[29:15] | Are you sure you can’t defuse these bombs? | 你确定你无法解除这些炸弹吗 |
[29:16] | Well, I can with my equipment back in Star City, | 我用星城的设备就可以 |
[29:18] | but with this teeny, tiny, little tablet, | 但用这个微小的平板 |
[29:19] | all I can do is try and locate the trigger. | 我只能试着定位开关 |
[29:21] | Ok, but you can try, right? | 但你可以试试 对吧 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I can try. | 没错 我可以试试 |
[29:23] | Ok. Good. You do that, and then, Curtis, | 行 你就那么做 然后柯蒂斯 |
[29:25] | you just–you work on the comms, OK? | 你继续恢复通讯器 行吗 |
[29:26] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么做 -我不知道 |
[29:28] | You’re the genius, all right, you both are, | 你们是天才 好吗 你俩都是 |
[29:30] | so we need you to do this, | 所以我们需要你们这么做 |
[29:32] | so you guys just got to both do this right now. | 你们俩现在都得这么做 |
[29:52] | There’s the killer that I know and love. | 我认识并敬爱一个杀手 |
[30:02] | Maybe you’re stronger with that hood of yours. | 也许你戴着兜帽才会更强大 |
[30:05] | Tell me where my son is! | 告诉我我儿子在哪儿 |
[30:38] | Pain’s fascinating, isn’t it? | 痛苦很神奇 对吧 |
[30:41] | I told you I was gonna make sure | 我告诉过你我会确保 |
[30:43] | that you were dead this time. | 你这次会死透 |
[30:51] | Do it, Oliver. | 动手啊 奥利弗 |
[30:53] | You know you want to. | 你清楚你想这么做 |
[30:54] | Yeah, OK. Adrian, tell me. | 好啊 阿德里安 告诉我 |
[30:56] | Tell me where my son is! | 告诉我我儿子在哪儿 |
[30:58] | Never. | 决不 |
[31:04] | You’re not going to make the boat. | 你无法登上那艘船 |
[31:07] | This island will remain your prison– | 这座岛会一直是你的监牢 |
[31:11] | Forever. | 永远 |
[31:27] | It’s all over | 全都要结束了 |
[31:28] | but only if you do it. | 只要你动手 |
[31:30] | Do it, Oliver, | 动手 奥利弗 |
[31:32] | And show everyone, | 告诉大家 |
[31:33] | show yourself who you really are. | 告诉大家你真实的模样 |
[31:41] | No! | 不 |
[31:55] | That’s who I was. | 那是我的过去 |
[31:58] | That’s who I was before! | 那是我曾经的样子 |
[32:03] | It’s not who I am now. | 但现在我不是了 |
[32:06] | You can blame me for your father’s death | 你可以在余生 |
[32:09] | for the rest of your life. | 责备我害死你父亲 |
[32:13] | I am done blaming myself for mine. | 然而我不会再自责了 |
[32:19] | I knew it would come to this. | 我知道会变成这样 |
[32:25] | Your son is dead, Oliver. | 你的儿子死了 奥利弗 |
[32:49] | I don’t believe you | 我不相信你 |
[32:53] | because you’re a liar. | 因为你是骗子 |
[32:56] | You’re lying to me to manipulate me | 你骗我 想操纵我 |
[32:59] | into doing what you want, | 做你想我做的事 |
[33:03] | but, Adrian, here’s the thing. | 但 阿德里安 你要知道 |
[33:06] | If you are telling the truth… | 如果你说的是实话 |
[33:10] | if you killed my son, | 如果你杀了我儿子 |
[33:14] | I am never going to be the person you want me to be. | 我绝不会变成你想我变成的人 |
[33:21] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[33:26] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[33:28] | – Oliver, do you copy? – Felicity? | -奥利弗 收到吗 -费利西蒂 |
[33:30] | You can’t kill Chase. Did you hear me? | 你不能杀死蔡斯 你听到吗 |
[33:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:33] | He’s rigged the entire island with explosives. | 他在整座岛上都放置了炸药 |
[33:36] | They’re remotely linked to some sort of dead man’s switch. | 是与某种死人按键遥控连接的 |
[33:38] | If he dies, it detonates all the devices. | 如果他死了 就会引爆所有装置 |
[33:41] | He wants you to kill him | 他想要你杀死他 |
[33:42] | so it kills all of us. | 然后我们全部都被炸死 |
[33:50] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[33:52] | Oliver, are you ok? | 奥利弗 你没事吧 |
[33:53] | It’s ok. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[33:55] | John, you need to get to the plane | 约翰 你们赶去飞机那边 |
[33:56] | and make sure that everyone’s safe. | 确保大家的安全 |
[33:57] | Felicity can talk you in. | 费利西蒂会跟你说的 |
[33:59] | Oliver, what the hell is going on? | 奥利弗 到底怎么回事 |
[34:00] | Chase has put explosive charges | 蔡斯在整座岛上 |
[34:01] | all over the island. | 放置了炸药 |
[34:03] | You need to get to the plane, | 你们得赶去飞机那里 |
[34:04] | and you leave when you get there. | 你们过去了就马上离开 |
[34:06] | What are you gonna be doing? | 你要做什么 |
[34:07] | I’m going after my son. | 去找我儿子 |
[34:09] | What if Chase is telling the truth? | 如果蔡斯说的是实话呢 |
[34:11] | I don’t believe him. I can’t believe him, | 我不相信他 我不能相信他 |
[34:14] | but either way, Adrian Chase is not getting off this island. | 总之 我不会让阿德里安·蔡斯离开这岛 |
[35:25] | Where’s William? | 威廉在哪里 |
[36:04] | Where… | 威廉… |
[36:06] | is… | 在… |
[36:07] | William? | 哪里 |
[36:09] | You really love that kid, don’t you? | 你真的很爱那孩子 不是吗 |
[36:11] | Adrian! | 阿德里安 |
[36:25] | For an absentee father, | 作为不在身边的父亲 |
[36:26] | your devotion is impressive. | 你的父爱很令人钦佩 |
[36:29] | You’re worried about your kid | 你在担心你的孩子 |
[36:30] | when everyone else that you care about’s | 但岛上你关心的其他人 |
[36:32] | on an island about to get blown up sky high. | 就快要被炸飞了 |
[36:34] | My friends and my team can take care of themselves. | 我的朋友和队员能照顾好自己 |
[36:39] | By using my plane to escape, right? | 用我的飞机逃跑 对吧 |
[36:43] | I can’t start the engine. | 我无法发动引擎 |
[36:44] | John’s right. There’s definitely something wrong. | 约翰说得对 肯定不对劲 |
[36:46] | With the plane or the pilot– no offense. | 是飞机还是飞行员的问题 无意冒犯 |
[36:48] | None taken. I’m no ace, | 没关系 我不是高手 |
[36:50] | but I know how to start a plane. | 但我知道怎么发动飞机 |
[36:51] | Whatever this was, it’s not pilot error. | 总之问题不是出在飞行员身上 |
[36:53] | Either way, we’re not going anywhere | 总之 我们不能抛下 |
[36:55] | without Oliver or his son. | 奥利弗父子离开 |
[36:57] | Actually, we’re not going anywhere at all. | 其实 我们哪里去不了 |
[37:00] | I found this 10 feet from the wing. | 我在离机翼三米的地方找到这个 |
[37:01] | Please don’t tell me that’s what I think it is. | 这不会是我想的那个装置吧 |
[37:03] | Depends on if you think that’s an on-wing hydraulic system. | 那就看你想的是不是机翼液压系统了 |
[37:06] | Can we repair it? | 我们能修理吗 |
[37:07] | With what tools? | 用什么工具 |
[37:08] | So we’re stuck here. Is that what you’re saying? | 所以你是说我们被困在这里了 |
[37:10] | We have to tell Oliver now. | 我们得马上告诉奥利弗 |
[37:14] | Oliver, do you copy? | 奥利弗 收到吗 |
[37:17] | I’m here. | 收到 |
[37:18] | Chase sabotaged the plane. | 蔡斯把飞机弄坏了 |
[37:19] | We can’t get off the island. | 我们无法离开这座岛 |
[37:20] | There’s an ARGUS supply ship | 天眼会在东岸 |
[37:21] | on the eastern shore. | 有艘补给船 |
[37:22] | That’s on the other side of the island. | 那是岛的另一边 |
[37:23] | Slade knows where it is. Go now! | 斯莱德知道在哪里 快去 |
[37:25] | They’ll never make it in time. | 他们绝对赶不及的 |
[37:26] | Besides, we’re not finished here. | 而且 我们这还没完事呢 |
[37:31] | Don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[37:33] | Even if you had a shot, | 就算你有放箭的机会 |
[37:35] | you’ve already told me that you wouldn’t kill me, | 你已经告诉过我你不会杀我 |
[37:38] | or have circumstances finally changed? | 还是情况终于改变了 |
[37:43] | If I die, everyone you care about dies | 如果我死了 你关心的人都会死 |
[37:48] | except your son, | 除了你儿子 |
[37:51] | but if you don’t kill me, | 但如果你不杀我 |
[37:54] | I kill him. | 我就杀他 |
[37:57] | You son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[37:58] | William… | 威廉 |
[38:01] | or everyone else. | 还是其他人 |
[38:04] | You choose. | 你来选 |
[38:07] | Right now. | 现在 |
[38:10] | Either way, it proves me right, huh? | 总之 都证明我是对的 |
[38:12] | Either way, it’s exactly like I told you. | 总之 跟我告诉你的一样 |
[38:15] | Everyone around you, everything you touch dies. | 你身边的每个人 你接触的一切都会灭亡 |
[38:37] | William, come here, come here! | 威廉 过来 过来 |
[38:38] | Hey! Are you ok? Are you all right? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[38:40] | Are you all right? Did he hurt you? You all right? | 你还好吗 他有弄伤你吗 你还好吗 |
[38:42] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[38:43] | Don’t you talk to him! | 你别跟他说话 |
[38:46] | Don’t even look at him! | 看都别看他 |
[38:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:58] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂 你是哪位 |
[39:01] | Mom, it’s… | 妈妈… |
[39:04] | It’s Oliver. | 我是奥利弗 |
[39:07] | My son has been dead for 5 years. | 我儿子已经死了五年了 |
[39:11] | Please don’t call here again. | 请不要再打来了 |
[39:12] | Mom, mom, please just listen to my voice. | 妈妈 你听听我的声音 |
[39:22] | It’s Oliver. | 我是奥利弗 |
[39:25] | I did not die on the Gambit. | 我没在”金牌奎恩”号上死去 |
[39:26] | I’m alive. I’m ok. | 我还活着 我没事 |
[39:29] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[39:33] | Oliver, is that you? | 奥利弗 是你吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah, mom, it’s me. | 是的 妈妈 是我 |
[39:35] | Just please don’t hang up, ok? | 请不要挂断 好吗 |
[39:37] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I won’t. | 不 不会 我不会 |
[39:41] | Oh, my beautiful boy. | 我英俊的儿子 |
[39:43] | Is–is your father a-alive? | 你父亲还活着吗 |
[39:53] | No. | 不 |
[39:57] | No. He–he and, um– | 不 他和… |
[40:00] | and Sara didn’t make it. | 莎拉都没能活下来 |
[40:06] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[40:08] | Sweetheart, I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 宝贝 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[40:12] | W-where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[40:15] | I–I’m not entirely sure, | 我不是很确定 |
[40:18] | but I’m… | 但我… |
[40:22] | I’m–I’m on a boat. | 我在一艘船上 |
[40:24] | I love you, and… | 我爱你 还有 |
[40:28] | and I’m coming home, ok? | 还有我要回家了 好吗 |
[40:31] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[40:33] | Oh, Oliver, I love you so much. | 奥利弗 我非常爱你 |
[40:38] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[40:41] | your son has his father back, | 你儿子找回他父亲了 |
[40:44] | and he learned exactly who his father was | 他知道他父亲的真面目了 |
[40:48] | just like you learned | 就像你在这里 |
[40:50] | who your father was right here… | 知道你父亲的真面目 |
[40:55] | on these very same waters. | 在这片同样的水域上 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么 |
[40:58] | William’s younger than you were, | 威廉比你那时小 |
[41:00] | so he’s gonna be fine, you know… | 所以他会没事的 你知道 |
[41:06] | and you have each other… | 而且你们有彼此 |
[41:08] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[41:09] | Which is good. | 挺好的 |
[41:12] | Oliver, that’s good | 奥利弗 挺好的 |
[41:15] | because it’s gonna be lonely… | 因为这会很孤独 |
[41:21] | without mom | 没有妈妈和 |
[41:24] | and Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[41:25] | No, Adrian! | 不 阿德里安 |