Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] Russia is your home. Let me go save mine. 俄罗斯是你的家 让我去拯救我的
[00:05] People are gonna want to know 大家会想知道
[00:05] 我过去将近五年里都去了哪里
[00:08] It’s easier if I’m just a simple castaway. 单纯漂到了荒岛更简单
[00:13] I’m afraid you’re going to miss your boat home. 我恐怕你要错过回家的船了
[00:15] What’s so funny about my father’s legacy?! 我父亲的遗产有什么好笑的
[00:18] He was going to disown you. 他准备跟你脱离关系
[00:22] With help from the Green Arrow and his team, 在绿箭侠和他的队伍的帮助下
[00:24] the Throwing Star Killer is now behind bars 星形飞镖杀手已经被收监
[00:28] and our streets are a little safer. 我们的街道安全一点了
[00:31] Former district attorney Adrian Chase faces 前地检官阿德里安·蔡斯
[00:34] multiple counts of capital murder 面临多项谋杀罪指控
[00:36] among other charges. 以及其他指控
[00:37] SCPD spokesperson Alison Rou credits the Green Arrow 星城警局发言人艾莉森·鲁表示
[00:41] with bringing the man known as the Throwing Star Killer to justice. 将星形飞镖杀手绳之以法的功劳要归绿箭侠
[00:45] Well, it looks like the Green Arrow 看来绿箭侠再一次
[00:48] is a hero again, whoever he is. 成为了英雄 不管他到底是谁
[00:50] Yup, and the mayor ain’t doing too bad either. 是的 而且市长做得也不错
[00:52] The “Sentinel” has got your approval rating 《哨兵报》上你的支持率
[00:54] back up to 70%. 回到了百分之七十
[00:55] What? Was it ever that high? 什么 到过这么高吗
[00:58] No, it wasn’t. Anyway, listen, 没有过 不管怎么样
[01:00] if you’ll excuse me, I got to go find 我要先失陪一下了 我要去找
[01:01] Rene and remove his head from his ass. 雷内 然后把他脑袋拧下来
[01:03] Wait. What? 等等 干嘛
[01:04] Rene missed a hearing about possibly getting his daughter back. 争夺他女儿抚养权的听证会上雷内没出现
[01:06] – Hey, Quentin. – Yeah? -昆汀 -怎么了
[01:08] If you need any help with that, just let us know, OK? 如果有需要帮忙的 只管说
[01:10] Yeah, thanks. Yeah, will do. 好的 谢谢 我会的
[01:12] Oh, by the way, I’m sorry. I almost forgot. 对了 我差点忘了
[01:16] Happy birthday, Mr. Mayor. 生日快乐 市长先生
[01:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:21] We should go get a drink tonight. 我们今晚应该去喝一杯
[01:24] We haven’t celebrated your birthday in 我们已经好久好久
[01:26] I can’t remember how long. 没给你庆祝过生日了
[01:27] I remember the last time we celebrated yours. 我还记得上次给你庆生
[01:29] Oh, God. We decided we would never talk about that again. 天啊 我们不是说好不再提了吗
[01:32] Four years? 四年了吧
[01:35] You’ve changed a lot, Speedy. 你变了很多 快手
[01:36] We both have. 我们俩都是
[01:38] I’m just not sure I have for the better. 我只是不确定是不是变得更好了
[01:40] I’m sure. 我确定
[01:42] Look, Thea, being happy doesn’t mean 听我说 西娅 幸福的生活
[01:45] you don’t have issues. 并不代表不会遇到问题
[01:47] It just means that you’re working on them. 你只要去解决问题就好
[01:50] When did you become 你什么时候变成
[01:51] all zen-like and well-adjusted? 禅学大师 懂得适应一切了
[01:54] Well… we should celebrate that tonight 所以我们今晚应该庆祝这个
[01:56] as well as your birthday. 还有你的生日
[01:58] I appreciate that, but I already have plans. 谢谢 不过我已经有约了
[02:00] With who? 跟谁
[02:03] Please say, “Not Susan Williams.” 千万别说是苏珊·威廉姆斯
[02:06] It– no. With Felicity. 不是 是跟费利西蒂
[02:09] As in a date? 是约会吗
[02:11] As–as in I– 是 我
[02:13] I don’t know if it’s a date. 我也不知道是不是约会
[02:15] But you’re hoping that it is? 可你希望是
[02:17] It’s dinner. 就吃顿晚饭
[02:18] People go to dinner. 人都得吃晚饭
[02:23] See, I don’t believe you, 我虽然不相信你
[02:24] But I find it incredibly cute. 但我觉得这样挺好
[02:51] Surprise! 惊喜吧
[02:52] Surprise. 惊喜
[02:53] Happy birthday. Ev– everything hurt– 生日快乐 我全身都疼
[02:55] Everything hurts. Yeah. 哪儿都疼 真的
[03:02] Yes! 很好
[03:04] I love the cake. Where did you get it? 我太喜欢这蛋糕了 你从哪订的
[03:06] Lord Mesa Bakery. 洛德·梅萨面包店
[03:08] What’s up with the number 6? 这个六是什么意思
[03:09] Is that for the number of members of the team? 是指小队成员的人数吗
[03:10] – It’s cool. – Actually, I ordered the cake for a 6-year-old -真棒 -其实我是给六岁小孩订的
[03:13] because I wasn’t sure that I could order 因为给一个成年人订绿箭侠蛋糕
[03:15] a Green Arrow cake for a grown man. 好像不太合适
[03:18] In a way, Oliver’s a child at heart, right? 反正奥利弗内心还是个孩子 对吧
[03:21] That is the concussion talking. Yup, for sure. 脑震荡才这么说的 真的
[03:23] I’m really sorry about that, Curtis. 我真的很抱歉 柯蒂斯
[03:25] Nah, it’s OK, but you should know 没事 不过你要知道
[03:26] that if I had my T-spheres, 如果我的T球在的话
[03:28] I would’ve… 我就会
[03:30] Would’ve what? 会怎么样
[03:31] I would’ve still been on the floor. 还是会被摔到地上
[03:34] I’m very sorry. 我非常抱歉
[03:41] I was worried this might have gotten hurt. 我还担心这个可能弄坏了
[03:42] What is it? 这是什么
[03:43] They are sound modulators that I’ve been working on for Dinah. 这是我一直在帮黛娜研制的声音调制器
[03:46] Not only will they be able to focus her canary cry, 不仅能聚集她金丝雀般的啼叫
[03:49] but they will be able to override any kind of sonic dampeners. 还能穿透各种声波挡板
[03:52] – Yes! – She’s coming, right? -好吧 -她会来吧
[03:54] Yeah. She said if work didn’t go too late, then she’d swing on by. 对 她说如果下班不太晚 就会过来
[03:57] – Thank you. – Cake. -谢谢 -吃蛋糕
[03:59] – Yes. – Here you go. -好 -给
[04:03] Lyla couldn’t make it? 莱拉来不了吗
[04:04] She and J.J. are visiting her sister in Chicago. 她和JJ去芝加哥找她妹了
[04:07] We’re good, man. 我们没事 兄弟
[04:09] We patched things up. 我们和好了
[04:17] I’m late, aren’t I? 我迟到了吧
[04:18] That’s all good. Didn’t miss much. 来得正好 没错过多少
[04:20] Just Oliver flipping Curtis over his shoulder. 只是柯蒂斯被奥利弗过肩摔了
[04:22] I told you a surprise party wasn’t a good idea. 都跟你说了惊喜派对不是个好主意
[04:26] How was Rene? 雷内怎么样
[04:27] He’s not home. 他没在家
[04:28] And there’s a couple of days’ worth of newspapers 而且他的公寓外面
[04:30] piled up outside his apartment. 堆了好几天的报纸
[04:32] You’re worried about him. 你担心他
[04:33] Yeah, well, you know, Rene may come across 对 雷内可能给人的感觉是
[04:35] as an irresponsible idiot, but that’s– 一个不负责任的蠢货 但
[04:37] You know, it’s just ’cause that’s what he 只是因为那就是
[04:38] wants people to think of him, you know? 他想给人留下的印象
[04:39] Yeah. 对
[04:42] We’re gonna do a toast in about 5 minutes, so champagne and… 大概五分钟后我们要举杯祝贺 那么香槟
[04:44] – Club soda. – All right. You got it. -苏打水 -好 没问题
[04:46] Look at you with the nice wrapping. 看看这精美的包装
[04:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:50] Thank you all so much for doing this. Cheers. 非常感谢大家准备这些 干杯
[04:54] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[04:57] I almost forgot what it was like to celebrate a birthday. 我都快忘了庆祝生日是什么感觉了
[05:00] That’s because we’re usually saving the city 因为每年这个时候我们通常
[05:02] from being destroyed this time of year. 都在拯救城市不被摧毁
[05:04] This, uh, it’s like summer break for you guys. 今年就像给你们放了个暑假
[05:06] What are you gonna do, huh? 你们打算怎么过
[05:07] I’ve always wanted to see Florence… 我一直想去看看佛罗伦萨
[05:09] the city in Italy, not the woman or her weird machines. 是意大利城市 不是那个女人或她的奇怪机器
[05:14] I’m gonna teach J.J. how to fish. 我要教JJ钓鱼
[05:17] Two days with my son on the water, that would be heaven. 在水上陪我儿子待两天 堪比天堂
[05:19] I was thinking of the Pacific Crest Trail 我想去太平洋屋脊步道
[05:21] for a night or, you know, just one night 待一个晚上左右 就是在
[05:23] under the stars and then definitely 星空下待一晚 然后肯定
[05:25] a manicure/pedicure afterwards. 会做个美甲修脚
[05:27] What about you, Oliver? 那你呢 奥利弗
[05:28] I know you got city hall and all, but… 我知道你要忙市政厅和其他事
[05:29] Yeah, it keeps me busy, but I–I need to buy some socks. 对 我很忙 但我得买些袜子
[05:34] Everybody has their thing. I need socks bad. 大家都有事做 我急需袜子
[05:38] – Well, that’s–ok. – Socks it is. -好吧 -买袜子
[05:41] Well, I–I think we could all use 我觉得我们可以
[05:43] another piece of cake, right? 再吃一块蛋糕 对吗
[05:47] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[05:47] No, actually, I’m good. Heh! I had about 3 or 4 slices myself. 其实我吃好了 我都吃了三四块了
[05:52] I need to tell you something. 我有话跟你说
[05:53] – Oh, ok. – You need cake. -好 -你要吃蛋糕
[05:54] Oh, yeah. Yeah. I need cake. Yeah. 对对 我要吃蛋糕 对
[05:58] That–that was subtle. 装得太机智了
[05:59] So subtle. 太机智了
[06:02] I guess since the dinner at Chez Marta was a ruse, 我想因为去马尔塔之家吃晚饭只是个幌子
[06:05] they think we deserve some alone time. 他们觉得我们该单独待一会儿
[06:07] Do we? 是吗
[06:09] Well, I mean, I didn’t know if it was a… 我是说我不知道是不是
[06:12] We can take it one step at a time. 我们可以一步一步来
[06:16] I would like that very much. 那样我会很乐意的
[06:18] This is hard for you, huh? 你很难接受吧
[06:20] Hypothetically dating my ex-fiancee? No. It’s f– 可能跟我的前未婚妻约会 不
[06:23] No. I meant “Summer vacation” as they are now calling it. 不 我是说他们口中的”暑假”
[06:27] It’s incredibly hard. 非常困难
[06:28] It’s borderline impossible. 不可能划清界限
[06:30] We won. Oliver, we won. 我们赢了 奥利弗 赢了
[06:33] Just take a step back, you know? 别太着急前进
[06:36] You could put your feet up no matter the state of your socks– 你就休息一下 别管有没有穿袜子
[06:39] You could just… god forbid– 你可以
[06:41] Relax. 放松一下
[06:45] Yeah. 好
[06:52] My government heard rumors of this place– 我国政府听到有谣言说这里
[06:55] an island prison built by the Chinese. 是中国人修建的荒岛监狱
[06:59] It’s incredible… 难以置信
[07:01] that you should lead me here, of all places. 这么多地方 你却把我带到了这
[07:06] I killed you. 我杀了你
[07:09] Almost 差一点
[07:12] but nothing ever really dies. 但什么都不曾真正死去
[07:16] There are always echoes. 总会有回音
[07:20] You’ll learn that soon enough. 你很快就会明白
[07:23] The KGB call this the Red Death. 克格勃称之为”红色死神”
[07:25] It’s an interrogation drug. 是专门用于审讯的药物
[07:28] Meant to break men by inducing psychological anguish. 旨在通过引发心理痛苦以使人崩溃
[07:32] That’s why you followed me halfway around the world– 所以你才跟了我这么远
[07:36] Torture. 为了折磨我
[07:38] Murder creates intimacy between men. 共同经历谋杀能使人关系密切
[07:42] So I’d appreciate an honest answer. 所以我希望你老实地回答我
[07:44] If your intention was to return home, 假如你本意是想回家
[07:47] why leave from here? 为什么要从这出发
[07:49] Honestly… 老实告诉你…
[07:51] go to hell. 去死吧
[07:53] That’s an interesting response. 这个回应真有趣
[07:59] If my Chinese is correct, 假如我没理解错这个中文
[08:01] this–this place is called purgatory. 这地方的名字是炼狱
[08:04] You know the Catholics consider purgatory to be… 你知道在天主教眼中 炼狱是…
[08:11] the immediate state following physical death? 人死后马上就会到的地方吗
[08:24] Konstantin, when I kill you 康士坦丁 我这次
[08:29] this time, 杀死你之后
[08:32] I’m gonna make sure you’re dead. 一定会确保你死透了
[08:37] When we’re done, 等我们完成了之后
[08:40] the only person you’d want to kill is yourself. 你唯一想杀死的人只有你自己
[08:46] I’m just saying you could’ve taken a big knife 要我说 你应该拿把大刀
[08:49] and cut the tension between you two. 砍断你们间的张力
[08:50] And by “tension,” I mean sexual tension. 说到”张力” 我指的是性张力
[08:51] Yeah, I know what you meant, Curtis. 行了 我知道你是什么意思 柯蒂斯
[08:53] And then the way you guys dressed up for each other? 再看看你俩互相为对方打扮的样子啊
[08:56] Sizzle, sizzle! 噼里啪啦的火花
[08:57] Ok. Can you please stop? 好啦 你能闭嘴吗
[09:00] You’re worse than a shipper on a soap opera. 你比肥皂剧的CP粉还可怕
[09:02] Ok. Well, look, I’m here. 好吧 听着 我到了
[09:04] I hope Dinah’s still up. 希望黛娜还没睡
[09:05] I think her neighbors are asleep. 我觉得她的邻居已经睡了
[09:07] That’s the whole point of this modulator anyway. 不过这也正是这个调节器的作用
[09:10] – Oh, no. – Oh, no what? -不好了 -什么不好了
[09:12] I think she was robbed. 我觉得她被打劫了
[09:13] Do you need backup? 你需要后援吗
[09:14] Yeah, probably. 八成需要
[09:15] But I’m here now, so I got to make sure she’s ok. 但我都到这了 那我得确保她没事
[09:27] Hello? Dinah? 有人吗 黛娜
[09:30] If there’s someone in here, 假如屋里有人
[09:31] you should know that I know martial arts. 你要知道我是会武功的
[09:34] Curtis, what’s going on? 柯蒂斯 怎么回事
[09:36] My god. 天啊
[09:38] Curtis? Curtis! 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯
[09:40] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[10:01] Clear! 安全
[10:03] I got Curtis’ phone 我找到了柯蒂斯的手机
[10:04] but no Dinah and Curtis. 但是没见到黛娜和柯蒂斯
[10:05] Ok, well, if Curtis and Dinah are missing, 假如柯蒂斯和黛娜失踪了
[10:07] I guess we can presume that Rene didn’t skip out on his daughter. 那雷内也不是有意放他女儿鸽子了
[10:09] – Whoever did this is good. – We know who’s doing this. -做这事的人一定很厉害 -我们知道是谁做的
[10:13] It’s Chase. 是蔡斯
[10:14] He’s picking us off one by one. 他在一个个干掉我们
[10:16] Not to state the obvious, 不是我说废话
[10:17] but Chase is currently under surveillance 24/7 但蔡斯如今被关在防弹又透明的牢房里
[10:20] in an impenetrable glass box. 每时每刻都被监视着
[10:22] There’s no way he got out to do this. 他不可能跑出来干这事
[10:24] Oh, he had to have help. 他一定是有帮手
[10:25] Well, I hate to say this, 虽然我不想这么说
[10:26] but what if this was Chase’s plan all along? 但假如这一直都是蔡斯的计划呢
[10:29] Get himself caught, lull us to sleep. 故意被抓 让我们放松警惕
[10:31] Yeah, well, consider me officially woke. 好吧 但我一直都没有放松过
[10:33] Ok, Chase has worked with evil Laurel before, 好吧 蔡斯之前和邪恶版劳蕾尔合作过
[10:34] but she’s currently locked up at ARGUS, 但她现在还在天眼会里关着呢
[10:36] and there is no way that Evelyn is doing this all by herself. 伊芙琳一个人不可能做到这一切
[10:39] John? 约翰
[10:41] Isn’t that League? 那不是联盟的东西吗
[10:43] It’s Talia al ghul. 是塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
[10:48] Contact Thea and Lance. 联系西娅和兰斯
[10:49] We need to get them someplace secure. 我们得把他们转移到安全的地方
[10:50] There’s an ARGUS safe house across town we can use. 天眼会在城市那头有个安全屋可以用
[10:52] Ok, you get them there, then meet me at the bunker. 好的 你带他们去那里 然后我们地堡见
[10:56] Where you going? 你要去哪里
[10:59] It’s time to talk to Chase. 是时候和蔡斯谈谈了
[11:07] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[11:10] Adrian, where are they?! 阿德里安 他们在哪里
[11:11] – Who? – You know damn– -谁 -你他妈知道…
[11:12] “You know damn well who!” You’re right. “你他妈知道是谁” 没错
[11:13] I do know, just like I know your every move 我确实知道 正如我知道你的每一步动作
[11:16] while it seems like you know none of mine. 与此同时你却对我的计划一无所知
[11:19] Tell me where they are. 告诉我他们在哪里
[11:21] Or what? 不然呢
[11:22] We’ve already established that you think you won’t kill me. 我们都清楚你觉得自己不会杀了我
[11:24] Kind of weakens your leverage. 算是减少了你的筹码
[11:26] I’m gonna find them, and I’m gonna get them back. 我会找到他们的 然后把他们救回来
[11:30] Is that what you came here to tell me, 你过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗
[11:31] or are you just wasting time? 还是你只是在浪费时间呢
[11:40] See you later. 一会见
[11:44] Pain. 痛苦
[11:46] It’s fascinating, isn’t it? 很迷人 不是吗
[11:47] Some men will do anything to avoid it. 一些人会想方设法回避它
[11:50] Others will embrace it, even revel in it, 另一些人却主动追求它 享受它
[11:55] like you. 像你一样
[11:57] That’s why you’re so formidable. 所以你才这么难搞
[12:00] Pain is not a new experience to you. 痛苦对你来说不是什么新鲜玩意了
[12:03] Then stop wasting my time. 那就不要浪费时间
[12:12] That was my epiphany. 我悟到了
[12:14] For true retribution, 真正的惩罚
[12:15] I couldn’t merely cause you pain. 并不只是要使你痛苦
[12:18] I had to wake you up, 我要让你保持清醒
[12:19] open your eyes, make you see 睁开眼 亲眼看着
[12:22] the pain you suffer is still with you. 你所遭受的痛苦一直伴随着你
[12:25] This drug helps set it free. 这药会重现这些痛苦
[12:36] Every cut, every bullet, 每一刀 每一枪
[12:40] every wound like you’re feeling it all for the first time. 每次伤痛都会像你第一次感受到的一样
[12:52] Why am I still wasting your time? 为什么我还要浪费你的时间
[13:08] Freeze, jerkwad! 混蛋 不许动
[13:10] Sorry. 不好意思
[13:12] I knew it was you, but what if it wasn’t you you? 我知道是你 但如果是别人怎么办
[13:14] You know. Multiple earths, evil twins, et cetera. 多层世界 恶魔双子 等等
[13:16] “Et cetera” being the scariest thing I’ve said all day. “等等”是我今天说过的最恐怖的了
[13:17] I hate this thing. 我讨厌这玩意
[13:20] I’m a little on edge. 我有点紧张
[13:21] I’m actually really looking forward 我其实挺希望
[13:22] to being all holed up in an ARGUS safe house. 藏在天眼会的秘密基地的
[13:25] I don’t want you in the safe house. 我不想要你在基地
[13:26] I want you down here with me. 我想让你跟我一起呆在这
[13:27] What? No. Why? I–I can run comms remotely, ok? 不行 为什么 我能远程通讯好吗
[13:31] And if Malcolm Merlyn has proven anything, 如果马尔科姆·梅林证实了什么
[13:33] it’s that when it comes to the League of Assassins, 那就是 对刺客联盟来说
[13:34] locks are more like suggestions. 上锁已经没有什么意义了
[13:35] I can handle Talia Al Ghul and whatever acolytes 我能搞定塔莉亚·厄尔·高福还有
[13:38] she’s fighting with. 跟她并肩作战的喽啰
[13:39] Where I need you is down here with me 但我需要你跟我在一起
[13:42] so that both of us can try to stop Chase. 这样我们能一起阻止蔡斯
[13:45] Is this–eh, this might sound 这听起来是不是
[13:48] a little self-serving, but is tactics 有点自私 但是
[13:51] the only thing behind me staying down here? 让我呆在这只是处于策略考虑吗
[13:54] – Honestly? – Yeah. -说真的 -对
[13:56] Of course not. 当然不是
[13:57] Ok, the–the thing that’s clear, though, to me 好吧 我很明白
[13:59] right now is that I… 现在 我
[14:03] I let my guard down, and I shouldn’t have. 我放松了警惕 这很不应该
[14:04] No one could’ve seen this coming, Oliver. No one. 谁也想不到 奥利弗 没有人
[14:06] I saw it coming. I knew something was wrong. 我察觉到了 我知道事情不对劲
[14:11] I knew it here, and I ignored it. 我知道 但我选择无视
[14:14] And then I second-guessed myself. 然后我又怀疑自己
[14:16] And now everyone that I love is in danger, 现在所有我爱的人都处于危险之中
[14:19] including maybe… 也许包括
[14:22] you know, my son. 你知道的 我儿子
[14:23] No, I couldn’t find him. There’s no way they’re going to. 我找不到他 他们也不可能找得到
[14:25] Not Chase, not Talia Al Ghul. 蔡斯不会 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福不会
[14:26] William’s going to be fine. 威廉不会有事的
[14:27] I appreciate that, but you can’t know that. 我很感激你这么说 但你不可能知道
[14:30] You–you can’t. 不可能
[14:32] William is the purest part of me, 威廉是我最纯净的部分
[14:35] and now he’s in danger maybe because of something 但现在他有危险 也许正是因为
[14:38] that the worst part of me set in motion. 我最肮脏的部分导致的
[14:43] How did it go? 怎么样了
[14:43] Thea and Quentin are not happy about it, 西娅和昆汀不太开心
[14:45] but they’re secure. 但他们安全了
[14:48] Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[14:50] What’s going on? 怎么了
[14:51] I had ARGUD triple-check on Black Siren. 我让天眼会再次确认黑海妖的情况
[14:53] She’s not in her cell. 她没在她的房间里
[14:54] That’s not a coincidence. 这绝不是巧合
[14:55] Quentin doesn’t know about her. 昆汀并不知道她的存在
[14:57] That’s why Chase will send her right there. 所以蔡斯会把她送到那去
[14:59] We need to get the safe house on the phone now. 我们现在得打电话到安全屋去
[15:09] Oh, God. You know what the worst part 天哪 你知道安全屋最坏的地方
[15:11] about a safe house is? 是什么吗
[15:13] It’s not being able to use your cell phone. 那就是不能用手机
[15:14] That’s just–it’s barbaric. 这可真是 太原始了
[15:17] Well, yeah. Normally I’d chalk that up 没错 通常来说 我会认为
[15:18] to millennial nonsense, 这简直太没意义了
[15:19] but I know what you mean. 但我懂你的意思
[15:20] I’m champing at the bit to speak to 我现在已经等不及要
[15:21] that judge in Rene’s case right now. 和雷内案的法官聊聊了
[15:24] Well, what could you say? 你能说什么
[15:25] That Rene was kidnapped by some psycho that’s in jail? 雷内被监狱里的某个神经病绑架了
[15:30] I got to do something, Thea. 西娅 我必须得做点什么
[15:32] I know what it’s like to lose a daughter. 我知道失去女儿的感受
[15:34] And hell if I’m gonna let that happen to Rene. 如果我让那发生在雷内身上 那才该死
[15:36] Right. 是的
[15:38] Agent Kosineski. Hello? 辛斯基特工 在吗
[15:43] Hey, Sharon, we got a problem with the comms in– 莎朗 我们的通讯设备出问题了
[15:47] Stay here. 呆在这
[15:49] Yeah, well, I don’t know about you, 我不知道你怎么想
[15:50] but I’m sure as hell not staying here, waiting. 但我是绝对不会留在这里坐以待毙的
[15:51] You read my mind. Let’s go. 我也这么想 走吧
[16:04] It’s a tranq dart. 是镇静剂飞镖
[16:14] Stop right there! 站住
[16:16] Stop. Turn around slowly. 站住 慢慢转过身
[16:19] Turn– 转过…
[16:29] Hi, Daddy. 你好啊 老爸
[16:37] No, it can’t be. 这不可能
[16:38] It can be. 有可能
[16:39] Daddy, it can. 老爸 有可能的
[16:41] Don’t worry. I’ll explain everything. 别担心 我会解释一切的
[16:47] Don’t take your gun off her, Quentin. 别把枪放下 昆汀
[16:49] Thea? Thea? 西娅 西娅
[16:51] I know. It’s not what it seems. 我知道 眼见非实
[16:54] Did Ollie… 奥利有没有…
[17:07] I’m so sorry, Daddy. 很对不起 老爸
[17:15] What do we know? 情况如何
[17:18] You mean besides this being 你是说除了
[17:19] the horror version of “Groundhog day”? Look. 土拨鼠日的恐怖版本之外吗 你看
[17:22] The security camera footage is grainy, 监控录像很模糊
[17:24] but it’s good enough to see Black Siren giving 但也足以看清黑海妖
[17:26] her best Laurel impression. 以劳蕾尔的形象现身
[17:28] If we know there was a second attacker, 如果我们知道有第二个袭击者
[17:29] who do we think it was? 那会是谁
[17:30] Well, the ARGUS agent that gave Black Siren 天眼会特工给了黑海妖
[17:33] her get out of jail free card said that he 出狱通行证 并且说
[17:35] was blackmailed by a woman wearing black, 他是被一个穿了一身黑衣的女子勒索
[17:36] so it could be Talia. 所以有可能是塔莉亚
[17:38] It was Evelyn. 是伊芙琳
[17:39] Agent Kosineski got a positive ID before he got tranq’ed. 在辛斯基特工被镇静剂迷晕前 他认出了她
[17:42] So these kidnappings are what, payback? 那这些绑架是在报复吗
[17:44] Before Chase tortured me, 在蔡斯折磨我之前
[17:45] I told him that the team was my strength. 我告诉他小队是我的力量支柱
[17:48] He’s trying to take it away. 他想要将其夺走
[17:49] So his lady friends can come after you instead of him? 所以他的女友不去找他 反而来找你
[17:51] That doesn’t sound very satisfying. 这似乎不太令人满意啊
[17:53] Chase doesn’t think I can game out what he’s planning, 蔡斯认为我无法战胜他所策划的游戏
[17:55] but it’s obvious. 但是很明显
[17:55] Yeah, obvious to a murdering psychopath, 很明显 要干掉一个神经病患者
[17:59] and present company excluded. 还要排除现任的同伴
[18:00] He’s trying to leverage our friends 他想要利用我们的朋友
[18:02] to make me set him free. 逼我放他出狱
[18:04] That’s crazy. 简直是疯了
[18:06] Which would be consistent for Chase. 很符合蔡斯的作风
[18:08] – You two have to leave the city. – What? -你们俩要离开市里 -什么
[18:11] You got to leave the city, you got to leave the state, 你们要离开这座城市 要离开这个国家
[18:12] and you can’t tell me where you’re going. 而且不能告诉我你们的去向
[18:14] Oliver, we’re not leaving. 奥利弗 我们是不会走的
[18:15] We’re not going anywhere. We’re not abandoning you. 我们哪里也不去 我们不会丢下你的
[18:17] I understand that you’re not abandoning me. 我明白你们不会丢下我
[18:18] You’re doing what I’m asking you to do because Ch– 你们要照我说的话去做 因为蔡…
[18:24] Chase knows how I think. 蔡斯知道我的思维模式
[18:26] He knows that if he puts the two of you in danger– 他知道如果他让你们俩有危险
[18:28] and he’s going to try to– that… 而且他会让你们有危险
[18:31] my instinct will be to pull you close. 我的直觉会把你们向危险推进
[18:32] So do something he’s not expecting. 那就做一些他无法预料的事
[18:35] Split up. 分头行头
[18:37] No, that’s– 不 这…
[18:42] What about you? 那你呢
[18:43] If I don’t have to worry about the two of you, 如果我不必担心你们俩
[18:46] then I can put my focus towards finding the others. 那我就能专心去找其他人
[18:50] You get this son of a bitch, Oliver. 抓到这个混蛋 奥利弗
[18:51] I will. 我会的
[19:03] You are strong, like a piece of iron. 你就像钢铁一样无坚不摧
[19:06] You think you can resist any pain 你认为你能抵制任何疼痛
[19:09] because you have… 因为你强壮
[19:13] but the worst pain is up here, 但是最痛苦的都在脑子里
[19:19] locked away deep inside. 锁在内心深处
[19:22] That’s what the drug is for… 这就是这药的作用
[19:25] To show you everything– 为了让你看清一切
[19:27] Your sins… 你的罪孽
[19:28] Taiana, I’m sorry. 泰安娜 抱歉
[19:34] Your failures… 你的失败
[19:36] I guess you made your choice. 我想你已经做出选择了
[19:39] Noooo! 不要
[19:43] Your guilt… 你的愧疚
[19:45] Oliver, no! 奥利弗 不
[19:51] Your bloodlust… 你的杀人欲
[20:00] Your inhumanity. 你的残暴不仁
[20:15] That gun. It only has one bullet. 那把枪只有一颗子弹
[20:19] You can waste it on me, 你可以浪费在我身上
[20:21] but I think we both know 可我认为我们俩都清楚
[20:26] who’s responsible for your pain. 谁才是你的痛苦源头
[20:31] I’ve seen the strongest man 我见过最强壮的人
[20:35] resist for up to 12 minutes before… 顽抗了12分钟 结果还是…
[20:39] Ending his suffering. 结束了痛苦
[20:40] Such is my respect for you that I– 我很敬佩你
[20:43] I think you can last for, 我想你能坚持
[20:47] 14 minutes. 14分钟
[20:54] Dasvidaniya. 再见
[20:56] You’re going to do it, aren’t you? 你会这么做的 对吧
[20:59] Because you are not strong 因为你并不强大
[21:01] and you know you deserve to die. 你知道自己死有余辜
[21:10] Don’t move. 别动
[21:22] Let me help you understand, 我告诉你
[21:23] I am not going to kill you. 我不会杀你
[21:26] I am never going to give you the satisfaction 我绝不会让你得逞
[21:31] of being the man that you think I am. 把我自己变成你以为的人
[21:34] You’re never getting out of here. 你绝不会逃出去
[21:37] Not today. Not tomorrow. 今天不会 明天也不会
[21:41] Not ever. 永远不会
[21:43] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[21:45] No, I don’t, 我不明白
[21:47] But only because you’re wrong. 只是因为你说错了
[21:51] I told you, Oliver, 我告诉过你 奥利弗
[21:52] everyone in your orbit suffers as the price for your sins. 你身边的人会因为你的罪行付出同样的代价
[21:57] And the only way to keep them from paying that price 阻止他们付出那种代价的唯一办法
[22:00] is to let me go. 就是放我走
[22:09] I’m gonna find another way. 我会找到另一种办法
[22:13] Find it quick. 快点找
[22:15] They’re transferring me to Idaho tonight. 他们今晚要把我转移到爱达荷州
[22:18] And once that happens, 一旦成功
[22:20] this offer’s off the table. 这份提议就失效了
[22:22] I don’t want to see that happen, Oliver. 我不希望那样 奥利弗
[22:27] Like I told you, 正如我所言
[22:29] I think that you’re one loss away from getting destroyed. 我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃
[22:33] Who would it be, I wonder? 死的会是谁呢
[22:36] Thea or Felicity? 西娅还是费利西蒂
[22:41] Maybe someone else. 或许是别人
[22:46] I mean, look, I don’t understand, all right, 听着 我不懂 行吗
[22:48] but that was Laurel. 但那就是劳蕾尔
[22:49] No, Quentin, it wasn’t. 不 昆汀 那不是
[22:51] It looks like her, and it sounds like her– 模样像她 声音像她
[22:55] Look, that was my baby girl, all right? 那就是我的宝贝女儿 行吗
[22:56] She’s back just like with Sara. 她就像莎拉一样复活了
[22:58] Listen, there– 听着
[23:01] It is hard to explain, but there are 这很难解释 但宇宙中
[23:03] these other earths, ok? 有其他地球 懂吗
[23:05] Parallel universes. 平行宇宙
[23:07] Now you’re talking crazy. Listen to yourself. 你在说疯话 你听听
[23:09] I–I know. I know how crazy it sounds– 我知道 我知道听起来有多疯
[23:12] Trust me– but it is real. 相信我 是真的
[23:16] It’s real. 是真的
[23:17] Just as real as meta-humans and aliens. 跟超能力者与外星人一样真实
[23:25] Then that wasn’t Laurel. 那她就不是劳蕾尔
[23:27] It was a Laurel. It was… 她是其中一个劳蕾尔
[23:32] It’s just not the one that we knew. 但不是我们认识的那个
[23:36] OK, but, look, she’s very convincing. 但她很有说服力
[23:40] And I need you to remember that 你得给我记住
[23:41] because that is exactly why Chase has brought her here. 因为那正是蔡斯送她过来的原因
[23:48] Let’s go. 我们走
[23:50] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿
[23:52] That’s a surprise. 那可是惊喜
[24:01] Felicity, I already have major anxiety. 费利西蒂 我已经非常焦虑了
[24:03] You going silent on me is not helping. 你这样一言不发更没帮助
[24:05] You know, my mom’s really big into intuition, like 我妈真的很迷信 比如
[24:08] stars, signs, horoscopes, ouija boards even. 星象 符号 星座 甚至显灵板
[24:11] I always thought it was either stupid or ridiculous. 我总觉得那不是愚蠢 就是可笑
[24:13] I never really took it seriously. 我从没当回事
[24:15] Until now, right? 但现在变了 对吧
[24:16] Yeah. I have this really bad feeling. 没错 我有非常不好的感觉
[24:18] It’s right in the pit of my stomach. 我感觉很不爽
[24:20] What’s it telling you? 你有什么感觉
[24:22] We never should’ve left Oliver alone. 我们不应该留下奥利弗一个人
[24:56] I agree with you, Felicity. 我同意 费利西蒂
[25:00] Leaving Oliver feels wrong, but maybe 离开奥利弗感觉不好 但或许
[25:01] that’s why it was the right thing to do. 正因如此我们才应该这样做
[25:04] You realize how backwards that sounds, right? 你知道这话有多不靠谱 对吧
[25:06] I do realize that, 我确实知道
[25:07] but this is Chase we’re dealing with, remember? 但我们对付的是蔡斯 记得吗
[25:08] Yeah, I know, but what if we overthought it 我知道 但万一我们想太多了呢
[25:11] and now Oliver’s vulnerable? 现在奥利弗孤立无援呢
[25:21] I see your sense of hospitality remains intact. 看来你热情好客之道仍未改变
[25:24] You are not welcome here, Malcolm. 这里不欢迎你 马尔科姆
[25:26] You aim to cut off my other hand, Oliver? 你要砍断我另一只手吗 奥利弗
[25:27] Maybe. You gonna tell another person about my son? 或许 你胆敢再告诉别人关于我儿子的事
[25:31] Last time I was down here, I saved your life. 我上次来这下面 救了你的命
[25:34] Do you really think that gives you a pass 你真以为那可以让我不追究
[25:37] for serving up William to Damien Darhk? 你把威廉出卖给达米恩·达克吗
[25:39] I’m sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking clearly. 为此我很抱歉 当时我没想清楚
[25:43] I let my emotions get out of hand. 我被情绪左右了
[25:45] That is all in the past. 那都过去了
[25:46] The only thing I’m concerned about now is 我现在只关心如何
[25:48] saving my daughter. 救我的女儿
[25:54] What’s that? 那是什么
[26:02] Angry woman with two swords. 愤怒的女人握着两把剑
[26:03] Are you getting Major Isabel Rochev flashbacks right now? 你现在脑中在想伊莎贝尔·罗切夫少校吧
[26:05] Yup. 是的
[26:06] You remember how we handled that, right? 你记得我们怎么处理的吧
[26:07] Yup. 是的
[26:27] – Oh, god. – We got to get out of here. -天啊 -我们得赶紧离开这里
[26:30] Oh. That worked better with Rochev. 在罗切夫身上比较好使
[26:34] Dig. 狄格
[26:38] I told you I had a bad feeling. 告诉过你我有不祥的预感
[26:54] John! Felicity! 约翰 费利西蒂
[26:57] They’re gone, Oliver. 他们不在了 奥利弗
[26:58] Damn it! 该死
[26:59] They were taken alive. Focus. 他们是被活捉的 保持专注
[27:03] I would’ve thought you would’ve tagged 我以为你已经给你的宠物
[27:04] your–your pets by now. 装追踪器呢
[27:06] They’re my friends, Malcolm. 他们是我的朋友 马尔科姆
[27:08] And Curtis did put tracking nanites in Felicity, 柯蒂斯给费利西蒂装了纳米追踪器
[27:11] but they were rendered useless 但它们被蔡斯的
[27:12] when Chase set off an EMP. 电磁脉冲破坏了
[27:15] Well, I’ll give him this much. 好吧 算他厉害
[27:16] He’s 50 moves ahead. 他领先我们五十步
[27:20] But the question is to what end. 但他的目的是什么
[27:22] He wants to leverage me into breaking him out of prison. 作为我帮他越狱的筹码
[27:26] And my daughter, your sister, 我的女儿 你的妹妹
[27:28] isn’t sufficient leverage? 还不够作为筹码吗
[27:31] You’ve blackmailed people, Malcolm. 你也勒索过人 马尔科姆
[27:33] How often have you kept up your end of the bargain? 你有多少次是遵守交易承诺的
[27:36] And, quite frankly, I am surprised 而且说真的 我挺意外
[27:39] that someone like you is willing to give in 你这种人会屈服于
[27:41] to a man like Chase. 蔡斯这种人
[27:42] I will give in to someone 我会屈服于任何人
[27:44] if it gets Thea back. 只要能救回西娅
[27:46] The fact that she hates me 虽然她恨我
[27:47] doesn’t make her any less my daughter. 但我对她的父爱不会因此变少
[27:51] And something you learned last year– 而且去年你学到的是
[27:53] friends are one thing, but family is family. 朋友是一回事 但家人就是家人
[27:56] And your child? 还有你的孩子呢
[27:58] You would do anything, absolutely anything, 你会不惜一切 绝对不惜一切
[28:01] to keep him safe. 保护他的安全
[28:03] A little while ago, I worried to John… 前阵子 我跟约翰说…
[28:06] that the personal connections that I had 跟我有交情的人
[28:08] were making me vulnerable 会使我变得脆弱
[28:09] because as long as there are people in my life that I care for, 因为只要我的生活中有我关心的人
[28:12] I have to be something else to protect them. 我就得成为另一个存在保护他们
[28:15] That’s something that I can’t leave in the past. 我永远无法把这些抛之脑后
[28:19] I admire you, Oliver. 我真服了你 奥利弗
[28:21] It takes a special kind of idiot 很特别的傻瓜
[28:23] to actually get dumber with time. 才会随着时间变得更傻
[28:25] I am not in the mood, Malcolm. 我没心情跟你争 马尔科姆
[28:28] Human connections are what keep us human. 是人之间的关系让我们保持人性
[28:32] And it’s sad that it– 而可悲的是
[28:33] that it’s a sociopath who’s gonna have to 要由一个反社会者
[28:36] point this out to you. 来告诉你这一点
[28:37] You can’t live on an island. 你不能在孤岛上生活
[28:39] You’ve already tried. 你已经试过了
[28:41] But you are always gonna have people in your life, 但你的生活总是会有人出现
[28:44] Oliver, and they will always need you, 奥利弗 他们总是会需要你
[28:47] for better or worse, baggage and all. 不论好坏 不管是不是负担
[28:49] And if you can’t accept that, well, 如果你接受不了
[28:52] your past is gonna stay your anchor. 你的过去就会影响你的前行
[28:58] Yeah. 说
[28:59] Mr. Queen, the marshals are here to transfer the prisoner. 奎恩先生 法警来转移犯人了
[29:01] You said you wanted to know. 你说过要通知你
[29:02] Thank you. I’m on my way. 谢谢 我在路上了
[29:05] I am going to ensure 我会确保
[29:06] that Chase’s prison transfer goes smoothly. 蔡斯顺利被转移去别的监狱
[29:09] We are very capable people. 我们是非常能干的人
[29:11] And we are gonna find a way 我们会找到方法
[29:12] to rescue everyone. 救出大家
[29:22] You’re not real. 你不是真实的
[29:23] I am as real as your conscience. 我跟你的良知一样真实
[29:26] Shengcun. 生存
[29:28] Remember? “Survive.” 记得吗 “生存”
[29:31] My dying wish for you 是我为你牺牲的
[29:32] after I gave my life for yours. 临终遗愿
[29:35] But you squandered my sacrifice 但你浪费了我的牺牲
[29:38] and now my daughter, my dear Shado, 现在我的女儿 我心爱的莎朵
[29:42] is dead. 死了
[29:46] Yao Fei, I’m so sorry. 姚飞 我很抱歉
[29:48] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:49] Apologies won’t bring her back. 道歉也无法救活她
[29:51] And it won’t bring the others back. 无法救活其他人
[29:53] Please stop. 不要说了
[29:54] Taiana, Akio, Sara. 泰安娜 绍夫 莎拉
[29:58] Everyone you’ve lost over the past 5 years… 你在过去五年失去的每个人
[30:03] All of those you have yet to lose. 那些你将会失去的人
[30:06] This isn’t real. It’s not real. 这不是真的 这不是真的
[30:08] You’re in my head. 你是我的幻想
[30:12] And who better than you knows the truth? 还有谁比你更知道真相吗
[30:16] What truth? 什么真相
[30:18] That those closest to you are fated to suffer 那些跟你最亲近的人注定要为
[30:22] for your sins. 你的罪受苦
[30:28] But you can save them, Oliver… 但你可以拯救他们 奥利弗
[30:32] by making the same sacrifice I made for you. 为他们牺牲 就像我为你们牺牲那样
[30:41] I love what you’ve done with the place. 我喜欢你对这里的布置
[30:43] You got shipping containers 你在地球二
[30:44] as nice as this on Earth-2? 也有跟这个一样好的船运集装箱吗
[30:45] Everything’s exactly the same as it is here, dad. 所有一切跟这里一模一样 爸爸
[30:51] Don’t call me that. 不要那样叫我
[30:53] You’re Laurel, but you’re not my Laurel. 你是劳蕾尔 但你不是我的劳蕾尔
[30:57] – Is that too tight? – You care? -会太紧吗 -你在意吗
[30:58] You think this isn’t hard for me? 你觉得这不会令我难受吗
[31:01] Doesn’t much look like it. 不怎么看得出来
[31:04] I owe my freedom to Adrian Chase. 是阿德里安·蔡斯给我自由的
[31:07] In exchange, I give him my help 作为交换 我帮他忙
[31:10] and his assurance that you won’t get hurt. 而且他保证你不会受伤
[31:12] Chase’s assurance! 蔡斯的保证
[31:16] My Laurel wouldn’t be that stupid. 我的劳蕾尔没有那么蠢
[31:18] I know…you loved her. 我知道你爱她
[31:23] And I know you lost her. 我知道你失去她了
[31:25] And I know how it makes you feel 我知道你看见我时
[31:27] seeing me. 是什么感觉
[31:29] You’ve got no idea. 你不知道
[31:43] Don’t worry, sir. If custody’s threatened, 别当心 长官 如果犯人做出威胁
[31:44] we have orders to shoot on sight. 我们有权当场击毙他
[31:50] Ticktock. 时间紧迫
[31:54] You’re not pulling my strings anymore, Adrian. 你不能再摆弄我了 阿德里安
[31:57] At least you admit that I have been. 至少你承认我摆弄过你
[32:01] Hey, but just so that we’re clear… 但你要清楚知道
[32:04] the moment I get 我一坐上
[32:05] on that transfer chopper, 转移犯人的直升机
[32:07] my friends have orders to kill yours. 我的朋友就会按指示杀死你朋友
[32:11] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
[32:24] I think you’re about to get a phone call. 我想你快接到电话了
[32:47] Hello? 喂
[32:49] Hello. Somebody help me. 喂 谁来救救我
[32:52] Please help me. 拜托帮帮我
[32:56] Please. Please. 拜托 拜托
[33:21] I need the van. 把车交给我
[33:22] Sir, what are you doing? Stop. 您在做什么 住手
[33:36] He took your son, didn’t he? 他抓走你儿子了 不是吗
[33:39] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[33:40] Like minds. Here. 想到一块了 给你
[34:00] Something funny, nutbag? 有什么好笑的事吗 疯子
[34:02] Not yet but soon. 还没 但快了
[34:08] See what I mean? 明白了吧
[34:29] This would be easier if we could kill them. 如果我们能杀掉他们就比较简单
[34:31] Then it’s not gonna be easy. 那就更麻烦了
[34:36] We’re compromised. Take the prisoner out. 我们遇袭了 把犯人带走
[34:40] – They’re targeting Chase. – Go. I’ll cover you. -他们在追蔡斯 -快去 我掩护你
[34:43] Really. 真的
[35:02] Chase! 蔡斯
[35:04] Thanks for the assist, pal. 谢谢你的帮助 朋友
[35:05] – Where is my son?! – No, no. -我的儿子呢 -不不
[35:07] That wasn’t the deal, Oliver. 这不是我们的交易 奥利弗
[35:09] That wasn’t the deal. 这不是我们的交易
[35:09] I said, you let me go 我说你放我走
[35:10] and I’d keep your loved ones safe, 我就让你爱的人安全
[35:12] but I’m not gone yet. 但我还没成功走掉
[35:24] Why did you involve William? 你为什么要牵扯威廉
[35:27] That’s my boy. 他是我的儿子
[35:31] He’s an innocent. 他是无辜的
[35:33] So was my wife, man, 我的妻子也是无辜的
[35:35] but you involved her. 但你却牵扯了她
[35:38] I already told you, Oliver. 我告诉过你了 奥利弗
[35:39] Everyone that you care about suffers. 所有你关心的人都要受苦
[35:44] Everyone. 所有人
[35:49] I’ll see you on the boat. 我们船上见
[36:10] Ok. Chase’s helicopter flew to an abandoned airfield 蔡斯的直升机飞往犹他州黎明谷
[36:12] in Dawn Valley, Utah. 一个废置的飞机场
[36:14] Then 5 minutes later, this aircraft took off 五分钟后 这架飞机
[36:16] from the same field at a vector of 2-7-0. 在同一个飞机场起飞 航向是270
[36:19] Due west. That would take him back to Star City. 往西飞行 那他会回到星城
[36:22] Chase seems smarter than that. 蔡斯似乎没这么蠢
[36:23] I’m trying to track this plane, 我在努力追踪这架飞机
[36:25] but it’s not easy without Felicity. 但没有费利西蒂不容易做到
[36:27] The night before the undertaking, 事业发生的前一晚
[36:28] some of my associates, 我的一些伙伴
[36:29] especially those who were on the wrong end of your bow, 尤其是被你射杀的那些人
[36:32] thought that the hood had computer skills. 以为兜帽男会电脑技术
[36:34] I had good hardware and a specific purpose. 我有好的硬件和具体的目标
[36:38] Chase turned off the transponder on the plane. 蔡斯关掉了飞机上的雷达收发机
[36:40] Luckily, Felicity has access to a keyhole satellite 幸运的是 费利西蒂能访问
[36:42] that can track the heat signature 可以追踪世界上任何飞行器
[36:44] of any aircraft in the world. 热信号的锁眼卫星
[36:47] – Impressive. – Have to get lucky. -令人钦佩 -得靠运气
[36:50] Are you expecting someone? 你在等人吗
[36:51] Yes, I am, because Chase is working 是的 因为蔡斯
[36:53] with at least Black Siren, 至少在跟黑海妖
[36:55] Evelyn Sharp, Talia al Ghul, 伊芙琳·夏普 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
[36:56] and whatever army she’s currently controlling. 还有她所拥有的军队合作
[36:58] So you called in reinforcements. 所以你在搬救兵
[37:00] If I wasn’t such a confident individual, 如果我不是这么有自信的人
[37:03] my ego might be bruised. 我的自尊可能会受伤
[37:04] Malcolm, your ego is what I’m gonna need you 马尔科姆 我需要你克制住
[37:06] to keep in check. 你的自尊
[37:07] Why? Who did you reach out to? 为什么 你联系了谁
[37:15] Husband. 丈夫
[37:20] Mr. Merlyn. I assume you still have no title. 梅林先生 我想你还是没有头衔
[37:24] – No. – Malcolm. -不 -马尔科姆
[37:25] – I will not work with her. – I told you. -我不会跟她合作 -我告诉过你了
[37:28] I’d sooner slice her throat. 我很快就会割破她的喉咙
[37:29] Try to, you mean. 你是说试图
[37:31] Malcolm, you said you were willing to do 马尔科姆 你说你愿意
[37:32] whatever it takes to get Thea back. 不惜一切代价救西娅回来
[37:35] So here we are! 所以我们才会在这里
[37:38] Fine. 好吧
[37:41] But does she know? 但她知道吗
[37:47] Know what, Mr. Merlyn? 知道什么 梅林先生
[37:48] One of the people we are up against 我们的其中一个敌人
[37:51] is your sister. 是你姐姐
[37:55] Nyssa, I wanted to explain it to you in person. 娜莎 我本来打算当面跟你解释
[38:00] We have Chase’s C-130. 我们追踪到蔡斯的C130了
[38:02] flew out over the coast, 飞过了海岸
[38:03] Banked southerly 12 degrees, which– 向南倾斜12度 所以
[38:06] which means… 所以这表示
[38:07] What does it mean? 这表示什么
[38:15] I know where he’s taking them. 我知道他把他们带去哪里了
[38:24] Why would your adversary bring them here? 你的敌人为什么会带他们去那里
[38:27] For that matter, how did he even know about this place? 说到这 他怎么会知道这个地方
[38:30] Talia. She researched me. 塔莉亚 她调查过我
[38:34] Probably told Chase everything. 也许她把一切都告诉蔡斯了
[38:36] Ironic. 真讽刺
[38:38] When I was a little girl, my father told me 我还是个小女孩时 我父亲
[38:39] to visit this place. 让我来这个地方
[38:45] It’s where I found Sara. 我就是在这里找到莎拉的
[38:55] Please, don’t. 请不要这么做
[39:02] I’m sorry that I have to, 很抱歉我必须这么做
[39:06] but it’s better for everyone. 这对大家都更好
[39:16] This is–this is the only way to make sure… 只能通过这个方法确保
[39:21] that I d–I don’t infect everyone that I love. 我不会影响到所有我爱的人
[39:25] But we love you in return for it, Ollie. 但我们也爱你 奥利
[39:29] And we need you at home. 我们需要你回家
[39:32] Please come home to me, Ollie… 请回家见我吧 奥利
[39:34] To Thea, your mother. 见西娅 还有你妈妈
[39:38] Please. We need you. 求求你 我们需要你
[39:42] If you don’t, then your father and my sister 如果你不回去 那你父亲和我妹妹
[39:45] would have died for nothing. 都白死了
[40:17] Diggle? Felicity? 狄格尔 费利西蒂
[40:18] We’re ok. You ok? 我们没事 你们没事吧
[40:19] We’re fine. A little north of pissed off, though. 我们没事 只是有点生气
[40:21] Rene, Dinah. Where are they? 雷内 黛娜 他们在哪里
[40:22] Not with us. 没跟我们在一起
[40:26] Relax. 放轻松
[40:28] Enjoy the weather. 好好享受这天气
[40:34] Ms. Smoak. 斯莫克小姐
[40:36] Anybody ever tell you 有人告诉过你
[40:37] how much you suck at life? 你的生活有多糟吗
[40:40] No. Care to be the first? 没有 你想第一个告诉我吗
[40:42] Why are we here? 我们为什么来这里
[40:45] So you recognize this place? 所以你认得这个地方
[40:48] That’s good. 那就好
[40:54] Oliver’s gonna come for us. 奥利弗会来找我们
[40:56] Yeah, I’m counting on it, sis. 这就是我想要的 妹妹
[41:00] Damn it. Chase is using us as bait. 该死 蔡斯在用我们做诱饵
[41:01] He wants to draw Oliver out. 他要把奥利弗引出来
[41:03] The numbers aren’t exactly in his favor. 他可能会寡不敌众
[41:05] He’s faced worse odds before. 他曾经遭遇过更低的胜算
[41:06] Yeah, with the help of you and John, 是的 因为有你 约翰 罗伊
[41:09] Roy and Laurel and Thea, 劳蕾尔 西娅以及
[41:12] the rest of us. 我们其他人的帮助
[41:12] Curtis is right. Oliver can’t do this alone. 柯蒂斯说得对 奥利弗不能单干
[41:33] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[41:36] Pretty good. 非常好
[41:43] I’m glad you came back. 很高兴你回来了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme