时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来 |
[00:05] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am… something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | That’s why you won’t tell me who Prometheus is. | 所以你不会告诉我普罗米修斯是谁 |
[00:25] | He calls himself Adrian Chase. | 他称呼自己阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[00:28] | Who’s Simon Morrison? | 西蒙·莫里森是谁 |
[00:29] | Adrian Chase. | 是阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[00:30] | Simon morrison is his birth name. | 西蒙·莫里森是他出生时的名字 |
[00:31] | That’s his real identity. | 是他的真实身份 |
[00:32] | Daddy’s decided you’re gonna come home with me. | 爸爸决定你就要跟我一起回家了 |
[00:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:35] | I spoke to Curtis’ lawyer friend. | 我跟柯蒂斯的律师朋友谈过了 |
[00:37] | I put things in motion. | 我在着手进行了 |
[00:38] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[00:39] | I am getting deeper and deeper into the muck. | 我最近越陷越深 就像去年的嗜血欲望 |
[00:42] | That doesn’t mean that you have to quit. | 你不用因此辞职 |
[00:43] | I am broken, OK? I need you to let me go. | 但我已支离破碎 我需要你放我走 |
[00:47] | Your resignation’s accepted. | 我接受你的辞职 |
[00:50] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再干这个了 |
[00:52] | I’m shutting everything down. | 我要停止这一切 |
[00:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:00] | Actually, it’s a lousy one. | 其实很不好 |
[01:03] | Tell me. | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Last night, Judge Balderrama granted retrials | 昨晚 鲍德拉马法官批准所有 |
[01:07] | on all the cases that Chase prosecuted. | 蔡斯起诉的案子都要重审 |
[01:09] | Well, that’s bad, but, I mean, he didn’t– | 太糟糕了 不过 他没有… |
[01:11] | What, release them on bail? Yup. That happened, too. | 什么 让他们保释吗 也批准了 |
[01:14] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[01:14] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么骂他的 |
[01:15] | And now we got 36 violent felons | 现在有三十六名暴力重罪犯 |
[01:18] | walking around on the streets. | 恢复自由了 |
[01:19] | Well, put the most dangerous ones under surveillance. | 监控那些最危险的罪犯 |
[01:21] | Yeah. It’s already done. | 是的 已经监控了 |
[01:22] | Listen, Oliver, where are we on finding Chase? | 奥利弗 寻找蔡斯的事怎么样了 |
[01:26] | – Right where he is. – We’re nowhere. | -还在原地踏步 -就是没进展咯 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mayor, | 抱歉 市长先生 |
[01:30] | but I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the building. | 我得请你离开这座大楼 |
[01:31] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:32] | A suspicious package was received by your office. | 你的办公室收到了一个可疑包裹 |
[01:34] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就在刚刚 |
[01:35] | A large crate that set off the dogs. | 一个大货箱引起了警犬的注意 |
[01:37] | Bomb squad’s on the way. | 拆弹小队已经在路上了 |
[01:38] | Well, any indication where it was delivered from? | 能看出是从哪寄的吗 |
[01:40] | No return address, but the sender’s a Simon Morrison. | 没有寄件人地址 不过寄件人是西蒙·莫里 |
[01:44] | Sir, I can’t allow you to– | 长官 我不能让你… |
[01:45] | Then resign. | 那就辞职 |
[01:47] | Look, I enjoy getting blown up just as much as the next guy, | 虽然我和下一个人一样不介意被炸飞 |
[01:49] | but am I missing something here? | 但我是不是漏了什么信息 |
[01:51] | It’s Chase. Simon Morrison’s his real name. | 是蔡斯 西蒙·莫里是他的真名 |
[01:53] | Fine. But that’s no reason to get yourself–all of us blown up. | 好吧 但这也没必要让你 让我们都炸飞 |
[01:56] | – Step away. I’ve got this. Step away. – Sir, we can’t let you– | -出去 我来处理 -长官 我们不能 |
[01:58] | Don’t worry. He was a bomb defuser in a past life. | 别担心 他上辈子是个拆弹专家 |
[02:00] | We don’t believe it’s an incendiary device. | 应该不是个燃烧装置 |
[02:02] | Snake-cam showed the presence | 蛇形摄像机拍到里面是 |
[02:03] | of concrete and building materials. | 混凝土和建筑材料 |
[02:05] | That could’ve set off the dogs. | 这也会引起警犬的注意 |
[02:06] | Concrete? | 混凝土 |
[02:07] | Sir, protocol still requires we wait for the bomb squad. | 长官 按照规定我们需要等拆弹小队来 |
[02:10] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[02:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[02:34] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[02:35] | According to dental records, Henry Goodwin. | 根据牙科记录 名叫亨利·古德温 |
[02:38] | – Ring any bells? – No. Not a note. | -有印象吗 -没有 完全没有 |
[02:40] | He was a councilman in the glades back in ’02. | 02年的时候他是贫民区的议员 |
[02:42] | Chase wouldn’t have been old enough to drink back then. | 蔡斯当时还不够饮酒年龄 |
[02:44] | Right. And so far, there are no connections | 好吧 我们到现在还没找到 |
[02:46] | between Goodwin and Chase that we can find. | 古德温和蔡斯之间的任何联系 |
[02:48] | And Goodwin was reported missing in 2002. | 2002年古德温被报失踪 |
[02:50] | He was declared dead in ’03. | 03年宣告死亡 |
[02:52] | The question is, why would Chase send Oliver | 问题是 为什么蔡斯要送奥利弗 |
[02:54] | a 15-year-old body | 一个死了15年的尸体 |
[02:55] | that neither of them are connected to? | 而他们三个之间都没有联系 |
[02:58] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[02:59] | Then again, Chase is crazy. | 但话说回来 蔡斯是个疯子 |
[03:00] | Ok. Pull all the forensics that you can find. | 好了 调来所有你能找到的法医 |
[03:03] | Try and find a connection | 找找看尸体和蔡斯或他父亲之间 |
[03:04] | between either Chase or his father. | 有没有什么关联 |
[03:06] | – Name’s Justin Claybourne. – Claybourne. | -名字是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 -克莱伯恩 |
[03:10] | And if there is no connection? | 如果没有任何联系呢 |
[03:12] | There has to be a connection. | 肯定会有的 |
[03:14] | Chase does everything for a reason. | 蔡斯做任何事都有目的 |
[03:15] | We need to know what it is. | 我们得找到目的是什么 |
[03:17] | That’s gonna be a tall order, Oliver. | 这要求可太难了 奥利弗 |
[03:18] | We’re already spread thin keeping an eye | 蔡斯之前起诉的人现在获释了 |
[03:20] | on the guys that Chase was prosecuting who got kicked. | 我们都在盯着 已经分身乏力了 |
[03:22] | I have asked Quentin to task the SCPD | 我已经让昆汀派星城警局 |
[03:24] | with monitoring the most dangerous ones. | 监视几个最危险的对象 |
[03:25] | Which leaves us with the extremely | 那我猜 把最最危险的 |
[03:27] | dangerous ones, I’m guessing. | 都留给我们了 |
[03:29] | 星城警局 个人逮捕记录 德里克·桑普森 | |
[03:30] | Zombie “I can’t feel pain” Derek Sampson | 我投票给那个感觉不到疼痛的僵尸 |
[03:32] | has my vote. | 德里克·桑普森 |
[03:33] | What’s he been up to since getting out of prison? | 他出狱后都干了什么 |
[03:35] | Partying like a guy who just got out of prison. | 像刚出狱的人那样狂欢啊 |
[03:37] | Let’s stay on him and whoever else we think | 我们盯住他 还有那些 |
[03:39] | are the most dangerous. | 我们觉得最危险的人 |
[03:41] | What about your office’s newest art installation? | 那你办公室那个最新的”艺术品”怎么办 |
[03:43] | The concrete councilman. | 那个混凝土议员 |
[03:44] | Dinah’s working the evidence. | 黛娜在查证物 |
[03:45] | If she gets a lead, we make a move. | 如果她有线索 我们就行动 |
[03:55] | How is it going with, | 那他怎么样了 |
[03:57] | – William. – Yup. | -威廉 -对 |
[03:59] | I’m actually having trouble finding him. | 其实我现在找不到他 |
[04:01] | Samantha did a really good job | 萨曼莎真是厉害 |
[04:02] | at hiding herself and William. | 把她和威廉藏得很好 |
[04:04] | Well, if Felicity Smoak can’t find him, | 如果费利西蒂·斯莫克都找不到他 |
[04:06] | I feel better about chase not being able to, | 那我觉得蔡斯也找不到 |
[04:08] | so thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:19] | Maybe drinking before flying not such good idea. | 或许酒驾开飞机不是个好主意 |
[04:24] | Or not drink enough. | 没喝够也不好 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:26] | Weather’s getting worse. Means we’re close. | 天气变差了 说明我们快到了 |
[04:29] | I pretend that is good thing. | 我就装作那是好事吧 |
[04:31] | All this time you never mentioning you know how to fly. | 这么久了你都没说过你怎么会开飞机 |
[04:33] | Where you learn? | 你在哪学的 |
[04:34] | Yeah, my dad loved vintage planes. | 我爸喜欢老式飞机 |
[04:36] | He would take me up all the time. | 他生前总带我飞 |
[04:38] | One of my last happy memories. | 是我最幸福的回忆之一 |
[04:40] | And I’m guessing, this not one of them. | 那我猜 这不是幸福回忆 |
[04:42] | I’m not the man you think I am, Oliver. | 我并非你想的那样 奥利弗 |
[04:43] | I didn’t save our city. I failed it. | 我没有建设我们的城市 而是辜负了它 |
[04:46] | I did a terrible thing. | 我做了一件糟糕的事 |
[04:48] | You can right my wrongs. | 你可以纠正我的错误 |
[04:50] | You can save this city. | 你可以拯救这个城市 |
[04:53] | Why you want me watching this? | 为什么你想让我看这个 |
[04:55] | So you can understand why I have to go back. | 这样你就能理解为什么我要回去了 |
[04:57] | What, to Starling City or to this horrible place? | 是回星城 还是回这个可怕的地方 |
[05:08] | Does that frown mean you struck out? | 你皱眉头是因为没线索吗 |
[05:10] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[05:12] | The concrete’s a proprietary formula. | 这混凝土用了专利配方 |
[05:14] | It’s owned by a specific construction company. | 归一个建筑公司所有 |
[05:16] | The killer’s DNA is | 凶手的DNA附着在 |
[05:17] | underneath Goodwin’s fingernails. | 古德温的指甲下面 |
[05:19] | All right. So what’s with the loser look? | 好吧 那你这一副哭丧脸是怎么回事 |
[05:20] | You can’t ID a suspect off all that? | 你无法确定疑犯身份吗 |
[05:22] | The loser look is because I did ID a suspect off all that. | 我哭丧着脸就是因为我确定了疑犯的身份 |
[05:33] | Now, the bond offering | 发行的债券 |
[05:35] | should pay for all the overtime I’m asking the SCPD for | 应该足以支付星城警局的加班费了 |
[05:38] | in order to keep track of Chase’s violent felons. | 我让他们盯着蔡斯起诉的重罪犯 |
[05:45] | Could we have the room for a second, please? | 能请你们离开一下吗 |
[05:52] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, once I heard that Chase was Prometheus, | 是啊 我一听说蔡斯就是普罗米修斯 |
[05:58] | I knew you’d drag me back to town. | 我就知道你会找我回来 |
[06:01] | For your protection. | 为了保护你 |
[06:01] | And say that, Ollie. | 然后摆出这个理由 奥利 |
[06:04] | I think you know I can take care of myself. | 你知道我能照顾好我自己 |
[06:06] | It has nothing to do with what you’re capable of, Thea. | 这和你的能力没关系 西娅 |
[06:09] | It has to do with what Adrian Chase is capable of. | 重点是阿德里安·蔡斯有能力做出什么 |
[06:12] | You mean an Oscar-worthy performance of a decent human being? | 你是指他影帝级别的装好人能力吗 |
[06:15] | As betrayals go, it makes Isabel Rochev | 背叛不断 伊莎贝尔·罗切夫 |
[06:19] | I’m sure. But I–I know Chase is dangerous. | 我知道 但…我知道蔡斯很危险 |
[06:24] | And I know you’re worried, | 我也知道你很担心 |
[06:25] | but I just–I wasn’t ready to come back yet. | 但我只是…我还没有准备好回来 |
[06:29] | Were you with Roy or…? | 你是和罗伊在一起吗 还是… |
[06:32] | I couldn’t let him see me in the state I’m in. | 我不能让他看到我现在这个状态 |
[06:35] | What state are you in? | 你现在是什么状态 |
[06:36] | The phrase “hot mess” comes to mind. | 可以说是”极度糟糕” |
[06:40] | I don’t know. I’m figuring it out. | 我不知道 我正在解决 |
[06:43] | Well, I’m glad. It’s good to see you. | 我很开心 能见到你真好 |
[06:47] | Oliver, I– | 奥利弗 我… |
[06:49] | Thea, wh–what are you doing here? | 西娅 你来这里干什么 |
[06:51] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[06:53] | No, sorry. It’s– it’s great to see you. | 不是 抱歉 我很高兴见到你 |
[06:55] | It’s just, | 只不过… |
[06:57] | well, it’s just bad timing is all. | 只不过现在不是时候 |
[06:59] | Maybe we should do this in private. | 也许我们应该单独谈谈 |
[07:00] | Is it regarding Councilman Goodwin? | 事关古德温议员吗 |
[07:01] | You know, yeah. I think maybe we should come back later. | 是的 也许我们应该晚点再来 |
[07:03] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:04] | Chase sent a 15-year-old corpse | 今早蔡斯把一具15年前的尸体 |
[07:06] | to my office this morning as some kind of message. | 送到了我办公室 为了传递某种信息 |
[07:10] | Do we have a suspect? | 找到嫌疑人了吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah. You could say that. | 是啊 可以这么说 |
[07:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[07:19] | It’s your father. | 是你父亲 |
[07:27] | This is Chase. Obviously he’s framing our father. | 这可是蔡斯 很明显他在陷害我们的父亲 |
[07:30] | Yeah, but to what end? | 好吧 但他图什么呢 |
[07:32] | The concrete came from Wellward Construction, | 这个混凝土来自于伟沃德建筑公司 |
[07:33] | which was a subsidiary of Queen Consolidated. | 一家奎恩集团下的子公司 |
[07:36] | And the skin under the victim’s fingernails matches Mr. Queen’s DNA. | 而死者指甲下的皮肤和奎恩先生的DNA相吻合 |
[07:40] | And the problem is all those forensics passed through | 重点是所有那些证据都经过了 |
[07:42] | a whole lot of labs. | 好几个实验室的手 |
[07:44] | You can’t keep this from going public, can you? | 没办法对公众保密了 是不是 |
[07:46] | Not for lack of trying, believe me. I’m sorry, Oliver. | 我实在是尽力了 相信我 抱歉 奥利弗 |
[07:50] | Dinah, I need you to get DNA | 黛娜 我需要你把DNA |
[07:51] | and concrete samples to Felicity and Curtis. | 和混凝土样本送到费利西蒂和柯蒂斯手上 |
[07:53] | Our father is being framed, and we need to start to prove it. | 我们的父亲被陷害了 我们得着手证明这一点 |
[07:56] | I’m sure a couple of pieces of evidence can go missing. | 我肯定丢失几件证物不太要紧 |
[07:58] | And what are you gonna be doing? | 那你准备做什么 |
[07:59] | Holding a press conference. | 开新闻发布会 |
[08:01] | I just weathered a scandal. | 我才刚刚熬过一个丑闻 |
[08:02] | I need to get out in front of this one. | 在这件事上我得站出来 |
[08:08] | Ok, well, I think you should reconsider | 好吧 你该再考虑下 |
[08:10] | doing this whole press conference. | 开这场新闻发布会的事 |
[08:12] | – Why? – Because this could be | -为什么 -因为这可能是 |
[08:13] | what Chase is manipulating you into | 蔡斯给你下的圈套 |
[08:15] | just like he manipulated you into the impeachment | 就像他逼你扔出绿箭侠做替罪羊 |
[08:18] | by throwing Green Arrow under the bus. | 以此害你被弹劾 |
[08:20] | But like with the impeachment, I needed to– | 但就像那次被弹劾一样 我得… |
[08:22] | Lie to the press? | 对媒体撒谎 |
[08:23] | Because that’s what you’re going to be doing | 因为如果爸爸真的犯了罪 |
[08:26] | if we find out that dad is guilty. | 你肯定得那么做 |
[08:27] | Thea, come on. | 西娅 行了 |
[08:29] | Look, I am just saying… | 我就是说说… |
[08:32] | What if? | 万一呢 |
[08:33] | It’s not like our parents were saints. | 我们的父母不是圣人 |
[08:35] | Chase thinks I’m a killer. | 蔡斯认为我是凶手 |
[08:37] | What he’s doing, this whole setup, | 他的行为 这整个圈套 |
[08:39] | is him trying to convince me | 就是想要让我相信 |
[08:41] | that our father was the same way. | 我们的父亲也是如此 |
[08:45] | Our father was a lot of things. | 我们的父亲有许多面 |
[08:48] | He’s not a cold-blooded murderer. | 但他不是冷血杀手 |
[08:53] | I can’t believe you convinced me | 我真不敢相信你竟然说服我 |
[08:54] | to come back to this island. | 又回到这个岛上来了 |
[08:55] | Well, fly home anytime you want, Anatoly. | 你随时可以飞回家 阿纳托利 |
[08:57] | So you have irony back in America, yes? | 你回美国这事也是如此讽刺吧 |
[09:00] | To do what I have to do, | 为了做必要的事 |
[09:00] | no one can know what I’ve been through. | 没人能知道我经历过什么 |
[09:05] | You mean in Russia? | 你是说在俄罗斯 |
[09:08] | Russia, in Hong Kong. | 俄罗斯 香港 |
[09:12] | How do I explain to my family | 不然我要如何跟家人解释 |
[09:14] | why I didn’t come home sooner? | 我过了这么久才回家呢 |
[09:17] | No. It’s easier if I’m just a simple castaway. | 没法解释 所以单纯漂到了荒岛更简单 |
[09:21] | There’s no such thing as simple castaway. | 没有单纯漂到荒岛这回事 |
[09:22] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[09:23] | Just–it will be easier to keep my cover | 如果没有任何人好奇 |
[09:26] | if no one is asking questions. | 我才更容易隐藏身份 |
[09:37] | That’s a bad omen. | 那不是个好兆头 |
[09:38] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[09:40] | If that was true, he would not have tried to kill us. | 如果是这样 他就不会想要杀了我们 |
[09:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:49] | Well, this just washed up on the shore | 这个被冲上岸来了 |
[09:51] | like some kind of sign. | 像是一种预示 |
[09:54] | Yeah, that you’re crazy. | 没错 说明你疯了 |
[09:57] | Come on. | 来 |
[09:58] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[10:00] | I’m taking you somewhere to explain | 我带你去个地方 这样你就会懂 |
[10:03] | why I’m doing what I’m doing. | 我为什么这么做了 |
[10:05] | I spent a year on this island. | 我在这岛上待了一年 |
[10:06] | You never told me there was a bar. | 你从来没告诉过我 这里有酒吧 |
[10:12] | Hey, you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah. I’m just going over | 是 我正在看 |
[10:15] | councilman Goodwin’s appointments. | 古德温议员的预约 |
[10:16] | I’m looking for an alibi for Oliver’s father. | 我正在给奥利弗的爸爸找不在场证明 |
[10:20] | I thought you were on freed felon patrol. | 我以为你在盯梢被释放的罪犯呢 |
[10:21] | I just got some good news. Figured I’d share it. | 我有些好消息得告诉你 |
[10:23] | Please. Good news is in short supply around here. | 得了吧 这里没什么好消息 |
[10:27] | I got a court date. | 法院通知开庭日期了 |
[10:28] | Finally you’re getting prosecuted. That is good news. | 你终于被起诉了 确实是好消息 |
[10:30] | Funny. It’s for Zoe. | 真幽默 是佐伊的事 |
[10:33] | Lawyer thinks I can get expedited custody. | 律师认为我能尽快得到监护权 |
[10:35] | That’s terrific. Huh. Good for you, hoss! | 真棒 这可真不错 大哥 |
[10:39] | I thought maybe, you know, | 我觉得 也许 |
[10:42] | since you, uh, gave me the push, you… | 因为你给了我动力 你… |
[10:45] | – You’d, uh… – Show up for moral support? | -你会… -到场给你精神支持 |
[10:52] | It’d be an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[10:55] | Now, get out of here. | 现在快出去吧 |
[11:02] | I got your 911 call. | 我接到了报警电话 |
[11:03] | Gas chromatograph kicked back | 气相色谱仪把很有趣的东西 |
[11:04] | something very interesting on that concrete. | 反冲到了混凝土上面 |
[11:06] | Traces of soil with high levels of copper concentration. | 有大量铜精矿的土壤的痕迹 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I think you and I have very different ideas | 我认为我们对”有趣”的定义 |
[11:12] | of what “Interesting” means. | 很不一样 |
[11:15] | Well, I cross-referenced | 我交叉对比了 |
[11:16] | Queen Consolidated construction locations | 奎恩集团的工地地点 |
[11:18] | with areas in the city rich in copper, and– | 和城市中含铜量高的区域 现在… |
[11:20] | And you think you know where Goodwin was killed. | 现在你知道古德温被杀的案发地了 |
[11:22] | Well, nothing concrete. But, yeah. | 对 还不太确定 但没错 |
[11:25] | If Chase is trying to send a message… | 如果蔡斯想要传达信息… |
[11:26] | He might be saying, “Come find me.” | 他或许会说”来找我吧” |
[11:28] | Ok. Send this address to Oliver. I’ll meet him there. | 把这个地址发给奥利弗 我去那见他 |
[11:30] | What about Curtis and Dinah? | 柯蒂斯和黛娜呢 |
[11:31] | They are staking out Derek Sampson. | 他们正在监视德里克·桑普森 |
[11:37] | Looks like Sampson’s not finished partying. | 看起来桑普森玩得正嗨呢 |
[11:40] | Except he’s moved on from strippers | 不过他倒是放弃脱衣舞娘 |
[11:41] | to M4 assault rifles. | 开始玩M4突击步枪了 |
[11:43] | Should we move on him? | 我们应该行动吗 |
[11:46] | For all we know, those guns could be legal. | 据我们所知 那些枪可能都是合法的 |
[11:47] | So if we go in now, the SCPD might not have enough evidence | 要是我们现在进去 星城警局就没有 |
[11:49] | to put him back behind bars. | 足够的证据送他进牢房了 |
[11:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:52] | – So what do we do? – We wait. | -那我们怎么办 -等着 |
[11:54] | See what his plan is. | 先搞清楚他的计划 |
[11:56] | Trust me, when it comes to this guy, | 相信我 这家伙想干的 |
[11:57] | it’s absolutely nothing good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[12:02] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[12:03] | Former Oliver enterprises. | 前奥利弗公司 |
[12:05] | It used to be a Queen consolidated holding company back in the day. | 过去曾是奎恩集团控股公司 |
[12:07] | I know. My father brought me here when I was younger. | 我知道 我小时候父亲带我来过这里 |
[12:09] | Said the building was named after me. | 说这栋楼是以我命名的 |
[12:10] | Felicity says it’s been abandoned for about a month | 费利西蒂说这里已经因为毒气外泄 |
[12:12] | due to some toxic gas leak. | 废弃了约一个月 |
[12:14] | Chase wanted everyone cleared out. | 蔡斯想要清空这栋楼 |
[12:15] | It seems that way. | 看来没错 |
[12:17] | It’s a hell of a big building. | 这楼真心大啊 |
[12:18] | If he’s in there, we should get started. | 如果他在里面 我们该开始行动 |
[12:22] | If Chase wanted you here for some reason, | 要是蔡斯故意引你来这里 |
[12:23] | he could have been more specific about which floor. | 那他就该透露具体在哪层楼 |
[12:26] | Overwatch, can you narrow the search for us? | 守望者 能帮我们缩小搜索范围吗 |
[12:28] | Well, normally, yes, | 通常情况下 没问题 |
[12:28] | but right now the only heat signatures | 但现在我从那里读取到的热量信号 |
[12:30] | I’m reading in there are you two. | 只有你们两个人的 |
[12:39] | – You all right? – That wasn’t much of a fall. | -你还好吗 -这么矮 摔不着 |
[12:43] | What’s Chase playing at? | 蔡斯在玩什么把戏 |
[12:49] | I had to ask. | 我真是多嘴 |
[12:51] | It’s concrete. | 是水泥 |
[12:52] | He’s trying to bury us alive just like councilman Goodwin. | 他想把我们像古德温议员那样活埋了 |
[13:04] | If you have one of those smart ideas, | 你要是有任何好主意 |
[13:05] | I’m in the market! | 我一定洗耳恭听 |
[13:06] | Oliver, after all these months, | 奥利弗 经过了这几个月 |
[13:07] | I refuse to believe this is Chase’s endgame. | 我才不相信这会是蔡斯的最后把戏 |
[13:09] | Overwatch? | 守望者 |
[13:10] | Ok, I’m dialing up a rescue, but it’s gonna take a few minutes. | 我正在呼叫救援 但可能得等几分钟 |
[13:12] | I’m not sure how many more of those minutes we’ve got! | 我不确定我们还能等多少分钟 |
[13:18] | Ok. Here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[13:19] | Guys, we got a situation. | 伙计们 我们这有情况 |
[13:20] | – Yeah, so do we. – Sampson’s on the move. | -我们这也是 -桑普森要行动了 |
[13:22] | Well, you’re gonna have to let him make it without you. | 你们得放手让他自己去行动了 |
[13:24] | Oliver and Dig are in trouble. | 奥利弗和狄格有麻烦了 |
[13:29] | Chase is going through a lot of trouble to prove a point. | 蔡斯费了这么大劲来向我传递信息 |
[13:31] | What the hell is his point? | 他到底想说什么 |
[13:32] | He framed my father for the same kind of murder. | 他也用这种谋杀方式来陷害我父亲 |
[13:34] | It proves the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, huh? | 是想说有其父必有其子吗 |
[13:37] | Well, you both might be killers, Oliver, but he’s a psychopath. | 你们也许都杀过人 奥利弗 但他是变态 |
[13:39] | Don’t lose sight of that. | 千万别忽略了这一点 |
[13:40] | Well, you’re assuming that we’re getting out of this. | 你在假设我们能逃出这里 |
[13:42] | Yes, I am. | 是的 当然 |
[13:45] | That’s Morse code. | 是摩斯密码 |
[13:46] | “Get clear.” | “躲远点” |
[14:00] | You two all right? | 你俩没事吧 |
[14:05] | So we had to move off the Sampson stakeout? | 所以我们必须得取消监视桑普森吗 |
[14:08] | Yes, because John and you were reenacting | 没错 因为约翰和你正在重现 |
[14:10] | the paleo version of my favorite scene from “Witness.” | 《目击者》中我最爱的老版场景 |
[14:13] | Harrison Ford almost getting buried under | 哈里森·福特差点就被埋在 |
[14:15] | the corn in the barn silo. | 谷仓的玉米下面去了 |
[14:17] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | And for those of us who haven’t seen every movie ever, | 对于那种不是每部电影都看的人 |
[14:20] | they mean it was a trap. | 意思是这是个陷阱 |
[14:21] | – Who hasn’t seen “Witness”? – Or a distraction. | -《目击者》谁没看过 -或者是声东击西 |
[14:23] | I’ll bet real money that Sampson’s working with Chase. | 我敢下重注打赌 桑普森一定在和蔡斯合作 |
[14:26] | It makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[14:27] | Chase is the reason Sampson got out of prison. | 桑普森能出狱都是因为蔡斯 |
[14:29] | What did Sampson pull down | 在柯蒂斯和黛娜 |
[14:30] | while Curtis and Dinah were saving the day? | 拯救我们的时候桑普森做了什么 |
[14:32] | They broke into a nearby lab. | 他们闯进附近的实验室 |
[14:33] | – To steal what? – That’s the thing. | -偷什么 -这就是关键 |
[14:35] | The chemicals they stole–torinium and lydracide– | 他们偷的化学制品 托力和莱卓剂 |
[14:37] | They have absolutely zero street value. | 绝对没有市场价值 |
[14:39] | Torinium and lydracide. | 托力和莱卓剂 |
[14:40] | Who ever heard of those two before? | 有谁以前听过吗 |
[14:41] | It’s 2 of the 3 components that Justin Claybourne | 这是五年前贾斯汀·克莱伯恩在羔羊谷 |
[14:43] | was using to weaponize tuberculosis in Lamb Valley | 把肺结核病毒用作武器的三种化合物 |
[14:46] | 5 years ago. | 其中的两种 |
[14:47] | And you said Claybourne was Chase’s father. | 你说克莱伯恩是蔡斯的父亲 |
[14:49] | He’s dredging up the past. | 他在重翻旧事 |
[14:50] | In the case of councilman Goodwin, literally. | 其实就是重现古德温议员的案子 |
[14:53] | For a reason. What was the third chemical? | 问一下 第三种化学制品是什么 |
[14:56] | Cyclotrizane. But that’s highly unstable, | 环三氮烷 但是高度不稳定 |
[14:58] | so it was banned from all domestic manufacturing. | 所以国内禁止生产 |
[14:59] | Which would make it incredibly difficult | 所以就算蔡斯试图实现 |
[15:01] | for Sampson to get his hands on | 他爸的邪恶计划 |
[15:02] | in case Chase is trying to live out his dad’s evil plan. | 桑普森也很难弄到这个 |
[15:06] | Chase will find a way. | 蔡斯会找到办法的 |
[15:07] | – To what end? – John’s right. | -为了什么呢 -约翰说得对 |
[15:09] | I mean, if there is a connection | 如果蔡斯的父亲和诬陷 |
[15:11] | between Chase’s father and framing yours, | 你的父亲之间有关联 |
[15:13] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道是什么 |
[15:15] | We might have found someone who can help with that, Darren Coffman. | 我们也许找到能帮忙的人了 达伦·考夫曼 |
[15:19] | The last dude councilman Goodwin saw before he disappeared. | 古德温议员消失前见的最后一个人 |
[15:22] | SCPD interviewed him back in ’02, | 星城警局在02年找他谈过话 |
[15:23] | but we think they didn’t get the whole story. | 但我们认为他们没问出全部 |
[15:26] | Coffman was Goodwin’s lawyer, | 考夫曼是古德温的律师 |
[15:27] | but not just his lawyer. | 但不仅是他的律师 |
[15:30] | Coffman also represented Chase’s old man. | 考夫曼还替蔡斯的父亲辩护过 |
[15:37] | Mr. Coffman, thank you for coming on such short notice. | 考夫曼先生 感谢匆忙赶来 |
[15:41] | This is my sister Thea. | 这是我的妹妹西娅 |
[15:43] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[15:44] | Your office didn’t mention why you wanted to see me. | 你办公室的人没说为什么想见我 |
[15:48] | It’s regarding the recent reports about our father. | 跟最近关于我们父亲的报道有关 |
[15:53] | I never had the opportunity to meet him. | 我从未有机会见过他 |
[15:56] | But your father did some remarkable things for this city. | 但你们的父亲为这城市做了巨大贡献 |
[15:59] | What’s happening with his reputation right now | 现在他的名誉被毁 |
[16:01] | is simply terrible, | 实在令人心痛 |
[16:03] | but I can’t understand what it could have to do with me. | 但是我不明白这和我有什么关系 |
[16:06] | Reportedly, you were the last person seen | 据说你是古德温议员 |
[16:08] | with councilman Goodwin. | 生前最后见过的人 |
[16:11] | I’m sympathetic to your desire to identify | 你们想证明你们的父亲不是嫌犯 |
[16:14] | a suspect who isn’t your father, but… | 这我表示理解 但是 |
[16:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:23] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | But I was asked to give it to you. | 但有人要我把它给你 |
[16:27] | – By who? – Adrian Chase. | -谁 -阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[16:30] | Or as I knew him, Simon Morrison. | 或者也就是我认识的西蒙·莫里森 |
[16:32] | You’ve been in contact with him? | 你和他有联系 |
[16:35] | Why didn’t you alert the SCPD? | 为什么你不通知星城警局 |
[16:37] | You’ve met him. You know why. | 你认识他 你知道原因 |
[16:39] | The man is terrifying and smart. | 这人既可怕又聪明 |
[16:43] | He said you’d seek me out | 他说你会找到我 |
[16:45] | and that when you did I should give you that. | 到时我该给你这个 |
[16:48] | He said it proves the kind of man your father truly was. | 他说这证明了你们父亲到底是什么人 |
[16:52] | I know what kind of man our father was. | 我知道我们的父亲是什么人 |
[16:54] | And he was nowhere close to Chase’s father. | 他和蔡斯的父亲绝对不一样 |
[16:58] | You were Justin Claybourne’s lawyer. | 你是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩的律师 |
[17:00] | You must know something about him, | 你一定知道他一些事 |
[17:02] | something about his son. | 他儿子的一些事 |
[17:04] | Attorney-client confidentiality. | 律师当事人保密协议 |
[17:07] | I couldn’t tell you anything | 我什么都不能说 |
[17:08] | even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 |
[17:10] | Actually, I think you want to. | 其实我觉得你想 |
[17:12] | Thea, easy. | 西娅 别激动 |
[17:14] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[17:18] | Gospodi pomilui. | 上帝怜悯 |
[17:22] | Taiana. Was that the one you killed Kovar for? | 泰安娜 你杀科瓦就是为替她报仇 |
[17:28] | That’s my father. | 那是我父亲 |
[17:29] | He’s the reason I have to go back | 他就是我必须以这种方式 |
[17:30] | the way I have to go back. | 回去的原因 |
[17:33] | That video. | 那段视频 |
[17:35] | He wants you to save your home. | 他想让你拯救你的家 |
[17:37] | I do not think Kapiushon is what he had in mind. | 我觉得兜帽男不是他的意思吧 |
[17:40] | Putting on the hood is the only way I know how to save my city. | 我只知道穿上兜帽拯救城市这一种方式 |
[17:43] | Now, I’ve told you, Oliver, hood is just piece of cloth. | 我告诉过你 奥利弗 兜帽只是一块布 |
[17:47] | It–not that you listen to me anyway. | 反正你也听不进我的话 |
[17:48] | The hood, Anatoly, is an identity. | 阿纳托利 兜帽是一种身份 |
[17:51] | One you think channels monster inside you. | 你觉得能连接你内心禽兽的身份 |
[17:53] | And protects the people that are closest to me. | 也能保护最亲近我的人 |
[17:56] | I do it this way, | 这么做 |
[17:57] | my enemies will target the hood, | 我的敌人只会针对兜帽男 |
[18:00] | not the ones I care for. | 而不是我在意的人 |
[18:01] | You are many things, Oliver Queen, | 你有很多特质 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[18:04] | but until today I did not count naive as one of them. | 但我直到今天才觉得你很天真 |
[18:08] | The people closest to you will always pay the most for your sins. | 你最亲近的人总会为赎罪付出最沉重的代价 |
[18:12] | You are paying for your father’s. | 你在为你父亲付代价 |
[18:15] | Who will pay for yours? | 谁会为你付出代价 |
[18:28] | I’m going to destroy it. | 我要毁掉它 |
[18:29] | Well, don’t you want to see what’s on it first? | 你不想先看看里面有什么吗 |
[18:31] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[18:32] | Because Chase wants me to. | 因为这正中蔡斯下怀 |
[18:35] | I have had my fill of playing his mind games. | 我已经受够了玩他的心理游戏 |
[18:40] | Dinah and Curtis tracked Sampson to Fairbanks Chemical, | 黛娜和柯蒂斯追踪桑普森到了费尔班克斯化工 |
[18:43] | a military contractor who sold a whole lot of cyclotrizane | 是家卖给美国政府大量环三氮烷的 |
[18:46] | to the U.S. Government. | 军事承包商 |
[18:47] | Text me the address. I’ll meet them there. | 发给我地址 我去那跟他们会合 |
[18:50] | You want to come with for old time’s sake? | 你想一起来忆当年吗 |
[18:53] | I think old times should stay old times. | 我想还是让当年留在当年吧 |
[19:11] | Keep going. We’re halfway there. | 继续 差不多了 |
[19:24] | Pain’s just another prison. | 痛苦只是另一间监牢 |
[19:26] | And I’m a free man. | 但我已经自由了 |
[19:30] | Here’s the next batch. Hurry up. We got more inside. | 这是下批货 快 里面还有 |
[19:37] | Move out. | 分头行动 |
[19:38] | Sampson doesn’t leave with the chemicals. | 桑普森没有带走化学制品 |
[19:41] | Gilmour, you guys coming back for more of this stuff or what? | 吉尔摩 你们到底回不回来继续搬货 |
[19:45] | Gilmour. | 吉尔摩 |
[19:48] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[20:09] | Where’s your green friend? | 你的绿朋友呢 |
[20:10] | I was really looking forward to killing him. | 我真的很期待杀了他 |
[20:33] | We need to check to see if this is cyclotrizane. | 我们得检查一下这是不是环三氮烷 |
[20:36] | On it. | 交给我 |
[20:36] | Ten will get you 20, that’s exactly what this is. | 我敢肯定这就是我们要找的 |
[20:38] | One thing at a time. | 一步步来 |
[20:41] | Hey, Thea called. | 西娅打来了 |
[20:42] | She says she needs to talk to you. | 她说她得和你谈谈 |
[20:43] | She said it was important. | 她说很重要 |
[20:46] | Thea, I thought that we agreed | 西娅 我以为我们说好 |
[20:49] | not to look at whatever’s on that drive. | 不去看上面的任何东西 |
[20:51] | Ollie, you have a habit of giving orders | 奥利 你有下命令的习惯 |
[20:53] | and just assuming that they are agreements, | 以为你是和别人说好了 |
[20:54] | but you have got to see this. | 但你必须看看这个 |
[20:57] | No, I don’t. | 我不看 |
[20:58] | It’s security footage | 这是安保录像 |
[21:00] | from the Oliver enterprises construction site, | 地点是奥利弗集团建筑工地 |
[21:03] | back in 2002. | 时间是2002年 |
[21:05] | Dad must have confiscated it. | 爸爸肯定藏起来了 |
[21:06] | And Chase must have found it. | 但被蔡斯找出来了 |
[21:10] | Thea, listen to me… | 西娅 听我说… |
[21:12] | Ollie, I know what you are about to say, | 奥利 我知道你要说什么 |
[21:14] | and I don’t–I don’t see how this could be fake. | 但我怎么都看不出这是假的 |
[21:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:01] | Before he died, dad said to me, | 爸死前告诉我 |
[22:04] | “Oliver, I am not the man you think I am.” | “奥利弗 我不是你以为的那种人” |
[22:10] | And I should’ve believed him. | 我本应该相信他的 |
[22:12] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:14] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[22:16] | No. But once you find out | 有事 但你一旦发现 |
[22:19] | Malcolm Merlyn’s your biological father, | 有马尔科姆·梅林这个生父 |
[22:21] | you can pretty much handle anything. | 就基本上能承受任何事了 |
[22:25] | Between him and mom | 有他和妈妈 |
[22:27] | and being raised by dad… | 又被爸爸抚养长大 |
[22:33] | It really is no surprise I turned out to be | 我成为这样的怪物真的不必 |
[22:35] | such a monster. | 大惊小怪 |
[22:36] | You’re not a monster. And neither was dad. | 你不是怪物 爸爸也不是 |
[22:39] | Yeah. Maybe you should rewatch that video. | 是啊 或许你该再看一遍视频 |
[22:41] | No. Once was enough. That… | 不 一次够了 那… |
[22:44] | was an accident. | 是场意外 |
[22:45] | Yeah, an accident that he tried to cover up. | 是啊 他想隐瞒的意外 |
[22:48] | Ollie, our parents may have loved us, | 奥利 我们的父母也许爱我们 |
[22:52] | but… | 但是 |
[22:54] | that love does not make up | 那种爱也无法弥补 |
[22:58] | for all the terrible things that they have done. | 他们做的所有可怕的事情 |
[23:03] | And maybe the most terrible thing of all | 或许最可怕的事情 |
[23:04] | was making us just like them. | 就是把我们变成他们那样 |
[23:12] | 费利西蒂紧急情况 发现蔡斯的计划了 | |
[23:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:21] | Are you gonna be ok? | 你不会有事吧 |
[23:23] | Yeah. I always am. | 我一向都没事 |
[23:32] | Great. Let’s go over the plan. | 行 再说一遍计划 |
[23:33] | Ugh. Oliver, we have been over and over and over plan. | 奥利弗 我们已经过了很多遍计划了 |
[23:36] | I’m not that drunk. | 我没那么醉 |
[23:38] | Humor me. | 开玩笑 |
[23:40] | I find boat. Fisherman, most likely. | 我找到船 应该说是渔夫 |
[23:44] | Bribe them to sail here. | 给他们钱 让他们来这里 |
[23:45] | In 48 hours? | 48小时后吗 |
[23:45] | Da. In two days, you get their attention with bonfire | 是 两天后 你用篝火让他们注意 |
[23:51] | and sail away home, a castaway. | 然后作为船难者坐船回家 |
[23:53] | Thank you, Anatoly. | 谢谢 阿纳托利 |
[23:54] | Thank me for this. | 谢我给你这个吧 |
[23:58] | What do we have here? | 这里面是什么 |
[23:59] | Proof that although I think your plan is crazy, | 证明虽然我觉得你的计划很疯狂 |
[24:00] | I’m good enough friend to help. | 但我仍然够朋友帮你 |
[24:02] | It’s from old friend of mine, former KGB. | 我一位故友的 前克格勃 |
[24:05] | The man was chameleon. | 他很善变 |
[24:06] | This is…this is very smart, Anatoly. | 这太聪明了 阿纳托利 |
[24:10] | Konechno. | 当然 |
[24:11] | I figured nobody would believe | 我想没人会相信 |
[24:12] | there was Barber shop on island. | 岛上有理发店 |
[24:16] | Anatoly… | 阿纳托利 |
[24:19] | Last time we said good-bye, | 我们上次道别后 |
[24:21] | it took us years before we see each other again. | 过了几年才再次见面 |
[24:24] | How about, ne dumay plokho obo mne? | 不如说”别把我想得那么差劲” |
[24:29] | How about prochnost? | 不如说”保重” |
[24:31] | Prochnost. Da. | 保重 好 |
[24:40] | You will always be my brother, Oliver. | 你永远是我的兄弟 奥利弗 |
[24:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:58] | Curtis just finished his analysis of the cyclotrizane. | 柯蒂斯刚分析完环三氮烷 |
[25:00] | You remember how we thought Chase | 你记得我们之前认为蔡斯 |
[25:01] | was following in daddy’s footsteps to re-create his TB epidemic? | 在追随他父亲再造结核传染病的足迹吗 |
[25:03] | Surprise. Chase’s plan is worse. | 令人惊讶的是蔡斯的计划更恶毒 |
[25:05] | The chemicals Sampson stole are more refined | 桑普森偷的化学制品比贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[25:07] | than the ones Justin Claybourne used and could produce | 使用的纯度更高 还能生产 |
[25:09] | a biological agent a thousand times more powerful. | 强大千倍的生物药剂 |
[25:12] | – and without a cure. – How would chase distribute it? | -并且没有解药 -蔡斯怎么传播呢 |
[25:14] | It’s aerosolized, so pretty much any way he wants. | 是气雾剂 所以他可以随心所欲传播 |
[25:16] | We have to find out where Chase is storing this thing | 我们得查明蔡斯把这东西贮存在哪里 |
[25:17] | and stop him before he releases it. | 并在他传播之前阻止他 |
[25:19] | Cyclotrizane degrades pretty quickly. | 环三氮烷降解得很快 |
[25:20] | Which means that it gives off trackable emissions. | 那就会释放出可追踪的物质 |
[25:22] | It might. | 有可能 |
[25:24] | If they find a location, we are going to need all hands on deck. | 他们要是找到在哪 所有人都得出动 |
[25:26] | – Where’s Rene? – With Lance. | -雷内在哪 -跟兰斯一起 |
[25:29] | He said it was personal. | 他说有点私事 |
[25:34] | So how long have you known about this? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[25:36] | The lawyer called me this afternoon. | 今天下午律师给我打的电话 |
[25:38] | But–so what’s the big deal? | 但是呢 有什么问题吗 |
[25:40] | You already knew you had a court date. | 你知道要出庭了 |
[25:41] | But not a hearing. | 但不知道是听证会 |
[25:44] | I thought this was gonna be a cake walk. | 我还以为一切会很简单 |
[25:46] | But the judge, she– she wants me to testify. | 但法官想要我作证 |
[25:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:49] | So it’s gonna traumatize Zoe all over again. | 所以又会给佐伊带来创伤 |
[25:52] | She’s gonna have to listen to me | 她得听我说 |
[25:52] | talk about her mother’s drug addiction | 她妈妈吸毒成瘾的事 |
[25:54] | and how she got shot. | 以及她是如何中枪的 |
[25:57] | And everything that I put her through after that? No. | 还有之后我让她经历的一切 不 |
[26:01] | She shouldn’t have to relive all that. | 她不该再次经历这些 |
[26:02] | All right. But wh– what’s the answer, huh? | 好 但结果是什么 |
[26:03] | You don’t show, and she loses her father all over again. | 你不现身 她又得失去自己的父亲 |
[26:06] | Hoss, you met her foster mom, right? | 大哥 你见过她的寄养妈妈吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:10] | She’s given Zoe a good life. | 她给了佐伊很好的生活 |
[26:12] | I show up to that courtroom, | 我出现在法庭上 |
[26:14] | I’m doing it for me, not for my daughter. | 是为了我自己 不是为了我女儿 |
[26:16] | No. If you don’t step into that courtroom, | 不 如果你不出现在法庭上 |
[26:19] | that little girl spends the rest of her life | 小姑娘这辈子 |
[26:20] | thinking you didn’t want her. | 都会以为你不想要她 |
[26:22] | Maybe it’s better that way, right? | 或许那样做更好 对吧 |
[26:24] | I mean, come on. We both know I’m no prize, hoss. | 拜托 我们都知道我不是什么好鸟 大哥 |
[26:27] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[26:28] | And this is way before I put on that hockey mask | 早在我戴上曲棍球面具 |
[26:30] | and started throwing down with human scum. | 开始打击人渣之前就一直是这样 |
[26:32] | This is just the nerves talking now, right? | 你这是一时气话吧 |
[26:34] | You’re just looking for a way out. | 你只是在给自己找借口 |
[26:35] | Listen to me, you go into that courtroom. | 听着 你去上法庭 |
[26:37] | Sure, Zoe’s got to relive some real bad times, | 佐伊肯定会回想起一些痛苦记忆 |
[26:41] | but for the rest of– look at me. | 但是她余生 看着我 |
[26:42] | For the rest of her life, the new memories | 她后半辈子 她会拥有的那些 |
[26:46] | that she’s gonna have… | 新记忆 |
[26:51] | You get to make sure they’re great, all right? | 你得确保都是美好的 好吗 |
[26:53] | And you get to decide how she remembers you. | 你能决定在她记忆中你是怎样的 |
[26:59] | Please, Rene. | 拜托 雷内 |
[27:06] | I always told myself that everything I did, | 我一直跟自己说我所做的每一件事 |
[27:10] | I did for my family. | 都是为了我的家人 |
[27:14] | That’s a lie. | 那是句谎话 |
[27:16] | Because what good is a family | 因为如果把灵魂都出卖了 |
[27:19] | without a soul? | 家庭又有什么意义呢 |
[27:22] | You can right my wrongs. | 你可以纠正我的错误 |
[27:24] | You can be better than I was. | 你可以做一个比我更好的人 |
[27:30] | You can save this city. | 你可以拯救我们的城市 |
[27:37] | No pressure or anything. | 不要有压力什么的 |
[27:41] | Is this the video you said your father left for you? | 这就是你说的你父亲留给你的视频 |
[27:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:45] | He left one for Thea, too. | 他也给西娅留了份 |
[27:47] | I never showed it to her. | 我从没给她看 |
[27:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:50] | Because he asked her to always watch over me. | 因为他要她一直照看好我 |
[27:54] | And I didn’t want to burden her with that. | 我不想因此给她压力 |
[27:57] | Hmm, sounds like typical Oliver Queen thinking. | 听着像奥利弗·奎恩特有的思考模式 |
[28:03] | Why are you rewatching it? | 你为什么重看这视频 |
[28:07] | I want to know how I missed it. | 我想知道是怎么漏掉了 |
[28:10] | Missed what? | 漏掉什么 |
[28:11] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个凶手 |
[28:15] | I mean, he helped Merlyn start the undertaking. | 他帮梅林开启了事业 |
[28:18] | I…I’ve never deluded myself into thinking | 我从未自欺欺人地以为 |
[28:21] | that he was a saint but to take a man’s life, | 他是个圣人 但杀了一个人 |
[28:24] | cover it up, it– | 还掩盖起来 |
[28:28] | it’s like I didn’t know him at all. | 我似乎完全不了解他 |
[28:32] | Has it occurred to you that this is exactly what Chase wants? | 你想过这可能正是蔡斯想要的吗 |
[28:35] | Ok, the question was rhetorical. | 好吧 这是反问句 |
[28:36] | Of course it’s occurred to you. | 你肯定想过 |
[28:37] | And of course this is what Chase wants. | 这肯定就是蔡斯想要的 |
[28:39] | Chase wants to destroy the basis | 蔡斯想要毁掉我们在这 |
[28:42] | for everything that we’re doing here. | 所做的一切的根基 |
[28:44] | And that crusade began with my father. | 而他先拿我父亲开刀 |
[28:48] | Everything that I’ve done– everything– | 我所做的一切 一切 |
[28:52] | has in some way been about honoring him. | 在某种程度上都是为了纪念他 |
[28:57] | Your father inspired you to save this city. | 你父亲激励你拯救这座城市 |
[29:01] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[29:04] | At this point, who cares why? | 此时此刻 谁在乎背后的原因 |
[29:07] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[29:09] | The people you care about are not suffering because of you. | 因为有你 你在乎的人才没有遭受痛苦 |
[29:11] | Their life, my life is better | 他们的生活 我的生活 |
[29:14] | because you decided to become the Green Arrow. | 因为你决定做绿箭侠而变得更好 |
[29:18] | Well, whenever you decide to become the Green Arrow again. | 不论你何时决定做回绿箭侠 |
[29:24] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你是对的 |
[29:26] | I believe that you’re right, | 我相信你是对的 |
[29:27] | but every time I take a step forward, | 但每次我迈出一步 |
[29:31] | it feels like the past is pulling me back. | 就感觉过去的事在拖着我倒退 |
[29:33] | Probably because you’re letting it. | 或许是因为你任它这样 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:37] | Maybe it’s time to stop living for your father | 或许该别再为你父亲而活 |
[29:40] | and start living for yourself. | 开始为自己而活了 |
[29:43] | Just leave the past in the past. | 把过去留在过去 |
[29:50] | Cyclotrizane emissions trace came back. | 追踪环三氮烷释放物有结果了 |
[29:52] | Computer’s been working on a probable loca…tion. | 电脑在追踪可能的地…点 |
[29:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:56] | 发现地点 罗伯特·奎恩应用科学中心 | |
[30:01] | 帕尔默科技 罗伯特·奎恩应用科学中心 | |
[30:07] | Nice! | 棒 |
[30:10] | What made you decide to put it back on? | 你怎么决定穿回这身的 |
[30:12] | Felicity has a way with words. | 费利西蒂很会劝人 |
[30:13] | Dinah and Rene are also onsite. | 黛娜和雷内也到现场了 |
[30:15] | No sign of Chase or Sampson. | 没看到蔡斯或桑普森 |
[30:17] | Actually, we found Sampson and his buddies On the roof. | 其实我们在屋顶发现了桑普森和他的手下 |
[30:20] | And they’ve got their super toxic gas with them. | 他们手上有剧毒的气体 |
[30:23] | Copy. Tell Wild Dog to sit tight until we get there. | 收到 让野狗在我们到之前按兵不动 |
[30:26] | Why’d he say I had to sit tight? | 他为什么就让我按兵不动 |
[30:29] | Because he knows you. | 因为他了解你 |
[30:42] | Go to the roof. Stop Sampson. | 去屋顶 阻止桑普森 |
[30:44] | – What about him? – He’s mine. | -他怎么办 -我来收拾 |
[31:03] | And I’m the one that’s got to sit tight? | 还要我按兵不动 |
[31:30] | Terrific, disarm that thing. We’ll cover you. | 卓越先生 解除那玩意儿 我们掩护你 |
[31:32] | Ok. Please do, ’cause I don’t enjoy being shot. | 好 一定掩护好我 我可不喜欢挨枪子 |
[31:34] | Go! | 快去 |
[32:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll make it quick. | 别担心 我会给你个痛快 |
[32:04] | A thank you for making me the way I am. | 感谢你成就了现在的我 |
[32:43] | How did you think you were gonna beat me, Oliver? | 你怎么觉得你能打败我 奥利弗 |
[32:45] | We were trained by the same teacher. | 我们师承同门 |
[32:48] | Just one of the many things that we have in common. | 这只是我们众多共同点中的一处 |
[32:50] | You know, like both our fathers being horrible men. | 比如我们的父亲都很可怕 |
[32:54] | I am not my father. | 我跟我父亲不同 |
[32:56] | I am my own man. | 我就是我 |
[32:58] | Yeah, a man who’s gonna die knowing | 对 你这个人就要死去 |
[32:59] | that my father’s legacy killed everyone in the city | 知道我父亲的遗产干掉了城里 |
[33:02] | he loved so much. | 他深爱的每个人 |
[33:04] | Your father’s legacy. | 你父亲的遗产 |
[33:07] | That’s almost funny. | 差点就逗笑我了 |
[33:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:12] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[33:14] | What’s so funny about my father’s legacy? | 我父亲的遗产有什么好笑的 |
[33:20] | If the son of a bitch even looks like he’s getting loose, | 如果这混蛋还想逃走 |
[33:23] | light him up. | 就毙了他 |
[33:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:25] | I really want to know what it takes to kill this son of a bitch. | 我真想知道怎样才能杀了这混蛋 |
[33:28] | – Terrific! – Give me a minute. | -卓越先生 -稍等 |
[33:31] | Yeah. Tell that to the city. | 说给这座城市听 |
[33:33] | Pressure really isn’t… | 压力真的没… |
[33:37] | Helping. | 帮助 |
[33:39] | Are we good? | 我们好了吗 |
[33:41] | We’re terrific. | 我们很卓越 |
[33:42] | I’ve been waiting to use that. | 我一直等着用这个词 |
[33:44] | What about Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠呢 |
[33:46] | Goodwin’s lawyer. He represented your father. | 古德温的律师是你父亲的代表律师 |
[33:50] | I knew that already. | 我已经知道了 |
[33:51] | You don’t know what your father asked him to do. | 你不知道的是你父亲当时叫他做什么 |
[33:55] | Adrian… | 阿德里安 |
[33:58] | he was going to disown you… | 他准备跟你脱离关系 |
[34:03] | Not because you’re illegitimate. | 不是因为你是私生子 |
[34:07] | Because you’re insane. | 而是因为你是疯子 |
[34:10] | You’re sick, | 你父亲知道 |
[34:12] | and your father knew it. | 你发疯了 |
[34:15] | You spent all this time trying to honor | 你一直以来都在 |
[34:17] | the memory of a man | 缅怀一个 |
[34:19] | who was ashamed of you. | 以你为耻的人 |
[34:23] | Now, my father wasn’t perfect. | 我的父亲并不完美 |
[34:27] | But at least I know | 但至少我知道 |
[34:28] | he never would’ve given up on me. | 他永远都不会放弃我 |
[34:58] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[35:01] | Do it. | 动手 |
[35:02] | No. | 不 |
[35:05] | I’m not gonna kill you, | 我不会杀死你 |
[35:09] | but I am gonna watch you face justice. | 我要看你面对法律制裁 |
[35:23] | Well, that’s a lot of satisfied-looking faces. | 好吧 大家都露出了满足的表情 |
[35:26] | And Adrian Chase is warming up a cell | 此刻阿德里安·蔡斯已踏入 |
[35:28] | at ARGUS as we speak. | 超能力联合调查组的牢房 |
[35:29] | Did you want to deliver that news ’cause I don’t– | 这个消息你来说吧 因为我不… |
[35:31] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[35:32] | Ok, so Oliver dropped this truth bomb on him, | 奥利弗对他说出了真相 |
[35:33] | and then he was just like a marionette | 然后他就像断了线的 |
[35:34] | with his strings cut off. So epic. | 牵线木偶 太经典了 |
[35:36] | That’s great, but there are a lot of bad guys | 好极了 但外头 |
[35:38] | left on the streets, ok? | 还有很多坏人 好吗 |
[35:39] | Damn, girl. You know how to kill the mood. | 该死 这妞儿真会扫兴 |
[35:40] | – Rene’s right. – Say that again. | -雷内说得对 -再说一遍 |
[35:43] | You’re right for tonight. | 今晚你说得对 |
[35:45] | We should enjoy the win. | 我们该享受胜利 |
[35:46] | Agreed. So first round’s on me. | 没错 第一轮我请 |
[35:50] | – Whoo! Yeah! – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[35:55] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[35:59] | And here I thought | 我还以为灵符 |
[36:00] | you could never top the hozen. | 不会受到你的青睐 |
[36:02] | It’s a video from dad. | 是爸爸录的视频 |
[36:05] | He made it before he died, | 他死前录的 |
[36:06] | and I should have given this to you sooner… | 我早该给你看的 |
[36:11] | but I was worried that what he said on it | 但我担心他在视频里说的话 |
[36:14] | might feel like a burden for you. | 会对你造成负担 |
[36:17] | You deserve to make that decision on your own. | 你应该自己做这个决定 |
[36:21] | After today, I don’t think I want to see | 今天之后 我觉得 |
[36:22] | any more videos with him in it. | 我不需要再看他的其他视频 |
[36:24] | That’s totally up to you. | 看不看由你决定 |
[36:26] | But I don’t want you to think | 但我不想你认为 |
[36:28] | that you’re destined to be dad or mom | 你注定要变成爸爸或妈妈 |
[36:31] | or Merlyn. | 或梅林那样 |
[36:33] | You need to live your own life. | 你要活出你自己的人生 |
[36:35] | And the best way to do that | 而最好的方式就是 |
[36:37] | is to leave the past in the past. | 把过去留在过去 |
[37:18] | Oliver Queen, I’m afraid you’re going to miss | 奥利弗·奎恩 我恐怕你要错过 |
[37:22] | your boat home. | 回家的船了 |
[37:25] | Any word from Mr. Ramirez? | 有拉米雷斯先生的消息吗 |
[37:27] | Only that he swore he would be here, your honor. | 他发誓他会过来的 法官大人 |
[37:29] | The only problem is he’s not, | 但问题是他没来 |
[37:32] | which is leaving me with very few options. | 这就让我别无他选了 |
[37:37] | Please, your honor. Just–just give him a few more minutes. | 拜托 法官大人 请再等他几分钟 |
[37:39] | And deprive the other people who got here on time | 然后剥夺其他准时来这的人 |
[37:41] | their right to a fair hearing? | 参加公平聆讯的权利吗 |
[37:45] | Due to a failure to appear, Mr. Ramirez’s motion | 由于未能出庭 拉米雷斯先生 |
[37:48] | to restore parental rights is hereby denied. | 重获父权的申请被驳回 |
[38:10] | Hello, Thea. | 你好 西娅 |
[38:12] | If you’re seeing this, then chances are | 如果你在看这个 那我可能 |
[38:14] | that I’m…gone. | 已经不在了 |
[38:18] | No matter what’s happened, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[38:21] | no matter what you’ve heard, | 不管你听到了什么 |
[38:23] | I wanted you to know how much I love you. | 我想让你知道我有多爱你 |
[38:27] | You’re my daughter, my special girl. | 你是我的女儿 我特别的女儿 |
[38:33] | I’ve done some things in my life, Thea, | 西娅 我在人生中做了一些 |
[38:35] | that I’m not proud of, but I am proud of you. | 我不引以为傲的事 但你是我的骄傲 |
[38:40] | I always have been. | 一直都是 |
[38:42] | You are gonna grow up to be a remarkable young woman, | 你会长大成为一个非凡的年轻女士 |
[38:46] | smart, generous, loving just like your mom. | 跟你妈一样聪明 大方有爱 |
[38:53] | But the day will come when your mother and I are gone. | 但我和你妈妈总有一天将离开人世 |
[38:58] | And then it’ll just be you and your brother. | 然后只会剩下你和你哥哥 |
[39:00] | And the truth is… | 事实是 |
[39:03] | you’re stronger than he is. | 你比他更坚强 |
[39:06] | He is going to need to lean on you more | 他需要依靠你 |
[39:09] | than you’re going to need to lean on him. | 会比你需要依靠他更多 |
[39:11] | Oliver, we know, can get through anything | 我们熟悉的奥利弗 可以挺过一切 |
[39:15] | if he has the love and support of his sister. | 只要他有他妹妹的支持 |
[39:24] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[39:26] | I miss both of them. | 我想念他们两个 |
[39:29] | Every day. | 每天都在想 |
[39:33] | I don’t know how to reconcile this… | 我不知道怎么联系这… |
[39:36] | this man with the one in the other video. | 把这人跟另一个视频里的联系起来 |
[39:40] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你不需要这么做 |
[39:42] | Our parents were complex people, Thea. | 我们的父母很复杂 西娅 |
[39:45] | They had complicated children. | 他们有复杂的孩子 |
[39:49] | What we have to do… | 我们要做的就是 |
[39:52] | is we have to leave the past in the past. | 把过去留在过去 |
[39:57] | Live our own lives? | 活出我们自己的人生 |
[39:59] | Live our own lives. | 活出我们自己的人生 |
[40:01] | It doesn’t mean that we love them any less. | 这不表示我们没那么爱他们了 |
[40:05] | And I have a feeling it’s what… | 我感觉这就是 |
[40:08] | they would want for both of us. | 他们想要我俩过的人生 |
[40:17] | Thank you for being here. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[40:19] | I’d like to talk with everyone about my father. | 我想跟大家说说我的父亲 |
[40:25] | Our father. | 我们的父亲 |
[40:29] | Based on further investigation, I can now state definitively | 根据进一步的调查 我在此慎重声明 |
[40:33] | that the allegations made against Robert Queen are true. | 罗伯特·奎恩受到的指控是真实的 |
[40:39] | My father is not here to defend himself. | 我的父亲无法在这为自己辩护 |
[40:42] | And I cannot find the words to defend his actions. | 而我也找不到辩词为他的行为辩护 |
[40:45] | What I can tell you is that nearly 10 years ago | 我能告诉大家的是 大约在十年前 |
[40:50] | in a moment of– | 那个时刻 |
[40:52] | of immense courage… | 需要极大的勇气 |
[40:56] | Robert Queen chose to sacrifice himself | 罗伯特·奎恩选择牺牲自己 |
[40:59] | so that I might live… | 让我活下来 |
[41:03] | so that I had the opportunity to leave behind | 给我机会留下 |
[41:05] | a better legacy than he did, | 比他更好的遗产 |
[41:10] | So that I might return and– and one day serve this city. | 让我有机会回来为这座城市效力 |
[41:15] | Today, we took a step forward. | 今天 我们前进了一步 |
[41:18] | With help from the Green Arrow and his team, | 在绿箭侠和他的队伍的帮助下 |
[41:20] | the Throwing Star Killer is now behind bars | 星形飞镖杀手已经被收监 |
[41:25] | and our streets are a little safer. | 我们的街道安全一点了 |
[41:27] | Tomorrow we’ll take another step forward. | 明天我们要再进一步 |
[41:29] | And the day after, we will take another one | 后天我们要再进一步 |
[41:31] | because it is time–it truly is time for us | 因为现在真该到时间让我们 |
[41:34] | to leave the past in the past | 把过去留在过去 |
[41:36] | so that our children might inherit the Star City | 让我们的孩子有机会继承 |
[41:39] | we have always dreamed of | 我们一直梦想拥有的星城 |
[41:42] | the way my father dreamt of a better life for me and my sister. | 就像我父亲一直梦想给我和妹妹更好的生活 |