时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来 |
[00:05] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am… something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | Before he was taken, Cayden was working | 在凯登被抓前 他一直在研究 |
[00:22] | on a biometric tracker that could recognize a heartbeat | 生物追踪仪 能够察觉心跳 |
[00:25] | anywhere in the world. | 能覆盖世界各个角落 |
[00:26] | Anywhere Adrian Chase is. | 比如阿德里安·蔡斯在的地方 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna help me free | 你会从超能力联合调查组手中 |
[00:28] | Cayden from wherever ARGUS is holding him. | 将凯登解放出来 |
[00:29] | We can think of another way to find him. | 我们可以想到其他办法找到他 |
[00:31] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[00:32] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[00:34] | Helix is about to extract Cayden James. | “螺旋”要解救凯登·詹姆斯 |
[00:36] | You’re holding someone with no lawyer, no trial. | 你关押的人没有律师 没有接受正义审判 |
[00:38] | The woman I love could never do this. | 我爱的女人绝不会这么做 |
[00:41] | Lyla, this job has changed you. | 莱拉 这份工作改变了你 |
[00:43] | You didn’t back my play. | 你不支持我的行动 |
[00:44] | All of the times that I supported you, | 这么多年来 我都支持着你 |
[00:45] | you couldn’t do the same for me. | 你却不能为我这么做 |
[00:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:47] | The tracker’s homing in on Chase’s location. | 追踪器在导向蔡斯的位置 |
[00:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[00:51] | He’s here. | 在这里 |
[01:12] | Felicity?! Felicity? | 费利西蒂 费利西蒂 |
[01:17] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[01:19] | Chase– he’s here. | 蔡斯 他就在这 |
[01:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:24] | That’s not gonna be a problem. | 我也动不了 |
[02:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:07] | If Chase is here, he’s not on this level. | 如果蔡斯在这 也不是在这一层 |
[02:09] | That– it felt like an explosion, | 刚才 感觉像是爆炸 |
[02:11] | but there’s minimal damage. | 可是威力很小 |
[02:13] | It was an EMP. | 是电磁脉冲 |
[02:15] | A burst of electromagnetic radiation. | 一种电磁辐射爆炸 |
[02:17] | Everything in the bunker with an electric circuit | 地堡里所有带电的东西 |
[02:19] | has been fried. | 都被烧坏了 |
[02:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:21] | Because the spinal implant that helps me walk isn’t working. | 因为植入我脊髓辅助我行走的那东西失效了 |
[02:27] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[02:38] | You know, under different circumstances, | 如果是其他情况下 |
[02:40] | these chemlights might seem festive. | 这些化学灯光看着还挺喜庆的 |
[02:42] | No sign of Chase. | 没看到蔡斯 |
[02:44] | It looks like the EMP was his play. | 电磁脉冲应该是他搞的 |
[02:46] | Elevator and security doors offline. | 电梯和安全门都不能用了 |
[02:49] | Did you check the emergency exit door? | 你检查了紧急出口的大门吗 |
[02:50] | I did. It’s welded shut. | 是的 被焊死了 |
[02:52] | If Chase wasn’t so evil, I might actually be impressed. | 如果蔡斯没这么邪恶 我还挺佩服他的 |
[02:54] | The air vents are gonna be down, too. | 通风口也会坏掉的 |
[02:56] | The air vents will last a little while longer, | 通风口还能再挺一会儿 |
[02:57] | but… yeah, we have to get message out. | 可是 没错 我们要让别人知道 |
[03:02] | Other than standing at the door and yelling really loudly, | 除了在门口大喊救命之外 |
[03:04] | I don’t really know what our options are. | 我不知道还有什么别的办法了 |
[03:07] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[03:09] | Do you ever feel like we’re trapped? | 你有没有我们被困住了的感觉吗 |
[03:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:13] | Like we’re trapped in this vicious cycle. | 就是被困在这个恶性循环里 |
[03:15] | I mean, you put an arrow in one crime lord, | 你用箭杀死了一个犯罪头目 |
[03:17] | and another just, like, pops up. | 可另一个又蹦出来了 |
[03:18] | Well, a lot of people are trying to fill | 的确有很多人想要 |
[03:19] | The vacuum left by Damien Darhk. | 填补达米恩·达克的空缺 |
[03:20] | Yeah, and this week’s winner is Werner Zytle. | 是的 这周的赢家是维尔纳·赛托 |
[03:24] | Do you have a location on him? | 知道他在哪吗 |
[03:25] | Not yet, but Curtis is working on fixing a twenty. | 还不知道 但柯蒂斯还在确定他的位置 |
[03:27] | Sounds like you don’t even need me. | 看来都不需要我了 |
[03:29] | Have you seen Curtis try to throw a punch? | 你看过柯蒂斯打拳的样子吗 |
[03:31] | I mean, we don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[03:32] | We need 10 of you. | 而是需要十个你 |
[03:35] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[03:36] | If we had more boots on the ground | 如果能有更多的人 |
[03:37] | or masks on faces or whatever, | 或者更多戴面具的人之类的 |
[03:40] | we might actually have a real possibility | 我们可能真的有机会 |
[03:41] | at catching one of these guys that is | 抓住这些想要成为 |
[03:43] | auditioning to be the new Damien Darhk. | 下一个达米恩·达克的人 |
[03:45] | I don’t have the bandwidth | 我没那资源 |
[03:47] | or, more importantly, the temperament | 更重要的是没有耐心 |
[03:49] | to train a new team. | 来训练一只新的小队 |
[03:50] | Besides, you’re trying to fix something that’s working. | 况且 这根本没有必要 |
[03:54] | We are a good team. | 我们的队伍很棒 |
[03:56] | Yeah, we are, and we always have been. | 是的 没错 一直都很棒 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:01] | Oh, my God. That’s a nasty cut. | 天哪 这伤口挺严重的 |
[04:04] | Well, it’s not gonna scar, but I was thinking maybe– | 不会留疤的 不过我觉得还是 |
[04:06] | Maybe getting some kevlar sleeves. | 还是穿上凯夫拉护臂吧 |
[04:09] | You know me too well. | 你太了解我了 |
[04:16] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[04:17] | Hi, Curtis. | 你好 柯蒂斯 |
[04:19] | Palmer Tech has been working on an advanced | 帕尔默科技一直在研制一种 |
[04:20] | thermal imaging prototype, | 先进的热成像原型 |
[04:22] | which I borrowed, tweaked, and developed to find… | 我借来调整升级了 发现 |
[04:26] | Boom! | 瞧 |
[04:27] | Bad guy on a yacht. | 那个坏家伙在游艇上 |
[04:28] | – Dang. – Thank you for the assist. | -见鬼 -谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:30] | See? Help is good. | 看 有人帮多好 |
[04:32] | I will contact you when I’m on site. | 到那后我会联系你 |
[04:37] | Call me back, will you? Better yet, just show up. | 给我回电话好吗 不过最好还是过来 |
[04:40] | Things are going to all kinds of hell around here. | 这里都乱成一锅粥了 |
[04:43] | Still no luck? | 还是找不到 |
[04:45] | No. | 是的 |
[04:49] | It’s like Oliver’s dropped off the face of the earth again. | 就像是奥利弗又人间蒸发了一样 |
[04:52] | How’s it going over here? | 那边怎么样了 |
[04:53] | Well, every defense attorney in town just found out | 市里所有的辩护律师都知道了 |
[04:55] | that the D.A. is a serial killer, so not good. | 地检官是个连环杀手 所以情况很不妙 |
[04:58] | You think the court’s gonna overturn Chase’s convictions? | 你觉得法院会推翻所有蔡斯办过的案子吗 |
[05:00] | If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have convened this war room. | 如果我没那么想 就不会成立这间作战室了 |
[05:04] | It’d sure be nice to have a mayor heading it up, though. | 如果有市长指挥就更好了 |
[05:06] | You heard from Felicity? | 费利西蒂回复了吗 |
[05:07] | Radio silence, but I got Curtis. | 联系不上 不过我找到了柯蒂斯 |
[05:09] | – And? – He’s gonna check and see | -然后呢 -他会去地堡里看看 |
[05:10] | if Oliver’s at the bunker. | 奥利弗在不在那 |
[05:11] | Get on it. | 动作快点 |
[05:15] | You find oliver yet? | 找到奥利弗了吗 |
[05:16] | Hey, Rene. You do realize | 雷内 你应该知道 |
[05:18] | that you called me literally 15 minutes ago, right? | 你是十五分钟前才给我打的电话吧 |
[05:21] | Blame it on Lance. Guy gets freaky when he’s worried. | 都怪兰斯 这家伙担心的时候太吓人了 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Well, lucky for you, I can run fast. | 你很幸运 我能跑得很快 |
[05:30] | – Weird. – What’s weird? | -奇怪 -什么奇怪 |
[05:34] | No power. Whole place. | 整个地方都没电 |
[05:36] | What are the chances that Oliver forgot to pay his electric bill? | 有没有可能奥利弗忘了付电费了 |
[05:38] | Infinitesimal considering I rigged the place | 几乎不可能 因为我给这动了手脚 |
[05:40] | so that it’d be off the grid and– | 这里就没联到电网上 |
[05:42] | and a bomb just went off. | 有个炸弹爆炸了 |
[05:45] | – Not funny. – I–I’m not kidding. | -不好笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[05:47] | I heard some kind of explosion. | 我好像听到了爆炸声 |
[05:55] | How many is that? | 多少下了 |
[05:56] | 11. Hasn’t made a dent yet. | 11下 连个坑都没有 |
[05:59] | What’s that thing made of anyway? | 那玩意是什么做的 |
[06:00] | Celtium. It’s a proprietary alloy | 铪 是一种专利权归美国政府 |
[06:03] | developed by the U.S. government | 并由其研发的合金 |
[06:05] | to repel nuclear blasts. | 用来抵抗核爆炸的 |
[06:07] | So you’re saying even if we had a nuke down here, | 你是说就算我们有核弹 |
[06:08] | it wouldn’t work? | 也炸不开它 |
[06:09] | Seems like Cisco did such a good job | 看来西斯科成功地 |
[06:10] | of turning this place into an impenetrable fortress, | 把这地方打造成刀枪不入的城堡了 |
[06:12] | he turned it into an impenetrable death trap. | 同时也是个刀枪不入的死亡陷阱 |
[06:14] | Chase doesn’t want to kill me, remember? | 蔡斯不想杀我 还记得吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah. He just locked you down here for the fun of it. | 是的 他把你关在这只是为了好玩 |
[06:18] | He locked us down here because he is | 他把我们关在这是因为 |
[06:20] | up to something up there, | 他在上面谋划着什么 |
[06:23] | and I can’t do anything about it. | 而我却无能为力 |
[06:25] | Well, the good news is there’s not much left for him to do. | 好消息是他也没什么可做的了 |
[06:27] | I mean, he’s already gone after Curtis, Lance, Evelyn, | 他已经伤害了柯蒂斯 兰斯 伊芙琳 |
[06:29] | even Susan, and Thea’s away, | 甚至苏珊 西娅不在 |
[06:30] | and Lyla and J.J. have ARGUS protection. | 莱拉和JJ有超能力联合调查组保护 |
[06:32] | I mean, who’s left? | 还能剩下谁 |
[06:36] | William. | 威廉 |
[06:36] | William’s in a different town | 威廉在别的城市 |
[06:38] | with a different name and a different address. | 改名换姓 还换了地址 |
[06:39] | I’d be surprised if Chase even knows about William. | 如果蔡斯真的知道威廉也太奇怪了 |
[06:43] | When he was holding me captive, | 他把我关起来的时候 |
[06:44] | he…showed me a picture of him. | 他给我看了威廉的照片 |
[06:48] | What? Does he– | 什么 那他 |
[06:51] | He doesn’t know where he is…yet. | 他还不知道威廉在哪 |
[06:55] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得出去 |
[06:56] | Cisco’s original blueprints are in that cabinet. | 西斯科的原始设计图在那个柜子里 |
[07:10] | If you’re just gonna stand there, | 如果你就打算这么站着 |
[07:11] | you might as well say something. | 还不如说句话 |
[07:13] | I thought you were sleeping. | 我以为你在睡觉 |
[07:17] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[07:18] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你不开心 |
[07:20] | I know you think that I’ve violated | 我知道你觉得 |
[07:22] | some kind of trust between us, but– | 我破坏了我们之间的信任 但是 |
[07:23] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[07:26] | When you said that you wouldn’t become like Amanda Waller, | 当你说你不会成为阿曼达·沃勒 |
[07:28] | I was worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[07:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:31] | You’re the one who seems to have a problem | 你好像是对我 |
[07:33] | with the way that I’ve been running ARGUS, | 管理超能力联合调查组的方法有意见 |
[07:35] | which is particularly interesting to me | 我觉得真有意思 |
[07:38] | since neither one of us has a job that fits | 毕竟咱们两个的工作 |
[07:41] | the conventional definition of morality. | 都不符合传统的道德观 |
[07:43] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[07:44] | You’re upset because ARGUS | 超能力联合调查组 |
[07:45] | is locking people up without due process | 没有按照规程抓人让你不开心 |
[07:47] | when you and Oliver and your team of masked recruits | 可你 奥利弗和那些戴面具的队员们 |
[07:50] | has been playing judge and jury for years now. | 这些年来一直在扮演法官和陪审团的角色 |
[07:53] | Lyla, I can’t believe you’d actually compare team Arrow | 莱拉 我真不敢相信 |
[07:55] | to this–this– this clandestine | 你居然拿绿箭侠队 |
[07:57] | government superagency! | 和政府秘密特工机构比 |
[07:59] | Well, I just did! | 我就是比了 |
[08:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:08] | Diggle family? Anybody home? | 狄格尔家的人 有人在吗 |
[08:13] | I definitely heard Lyla yelling. | 我绝对听到莱拉喊了 |
[08:15] | Knock–knock again. | 再敲一下 |
[08:18] | Didn’t know we were having a party. | 怎么大家都来了 |
[08:21] | I’m sensing a lot of marital tension. | 我嗅出了婚姻危机的味道 |
[08:23] | What do you guys want? | 你们来干什么 |
[08:24] | So sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[08:25] | There’s a problem at the bunker. | 地堡那里出了问题 |
[08:29] | I can get us out of here by climbing up the elevator shaft. | 我们可以爬电梯井出去 |
[08:31] | If you can think about going up the elevator, | 如果你能想到爬电梯 |
[08:33] | Chase has already thought of a way to stop you. | 蔡斯肯定也想到了怎么阻止你 |
[08:34] | So you’re saying it’s booby-trapped? | 所以你是说他设了陷阱 |
[08:35] | I’d bet my copious Palmer Tech severance pay on it. | 我用我的巨额帕尔默科技解雇金赌 |
[08:37] | – I’m saying I can handle it. – Or we figure out a new plan, | -我说了我可以 -或者我们想个新办法 |
[08:40] | like getting a signal out to the team. | 比如传信号出去通知小队 |
[08:41] | You just said that everything with an electrical circuit | 你刚才说了这里所有含电路的设备 |
[08:43] | down here has been fried. | 都被烧了 |
[08:44] | Only because I haven’t figured out how to get power yet. | 那是因为我还没想出来怎么供电 |
[08:46] | So figure out how to get power, | 那你来想怎么供电 |
[08:48] | and I will go up the elevator shaft. | 我去爬电梯井 |
[08:50] | Seriously, are you still not listening to me? | 说真的 你怎么还不听我的话 |
[08:52] | Did the EMP give you short-term amnesia | 电磁脉冲让你得短期失忆症了吗 |
[08:53] | about what we were arguing about | 你忘了我们最初 |
[08:55] | down here in the first place? | 是下来谈什么的吗 |
[08:56] | This feels like the best choice right now. | 我感觉这是目前的最佳选择 |
[09:00] | Besides the one I just gave you. | 是除了我给你的选择以外的最佳选择 |
[09:54] | I told you so, I told you so, I told you so. | 我说的吧 我说的吧 我说的吧 |
[09:58] | How many times do you think that is? | 你这说了几遍了 |
[09:59] | I was not keeping count. | 我又没数 |
[10:02] | 11, I think, but not nearly enough. | 估计11遍吧 但根本不够 |
[10:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:07] | Because your operating theater is now lit, | 因为你手术室的灯已经点亮了 |
[10:11] | and of all the things that we need to do | 想逃出这个固若金汤的地堡 |
[10:12] | to get ourselves out of this hermetically sealed bunker, | 我们要做的事情 |
[10:14] | stitching up a wound from a fall | 可不包括你如我所料摔下来 |
[10:15] | that I totally predicted isn’t one of them. | 而我要给你缝伤口 |
[10:17] | I think that counts as 12. | 这该算第十二句了 |
[10:19] | I–ok. I’m ready. | 我 好吧 我准备好了 |
[10:23] | – That hurt? – Yes. Yes, it did. | -疼吗 -对 疼死了 |
[10:26] | I won’t say “Good,” but let the record show | 我不会说太棒了 但请你知道 |
[10:29] | I was tempted. | 我很想说 |
[10:31] | Do you remember what we were discussing | 你还记得被电磁脉冲轰炸之前 |
[10:33] | before we got EMP-blasted? | 我们讨论的事情吗 |
[10:36] | The fact that I back your play | 即使我不同意 |
[10:39] | even when I don’t agree, | 我也会支持你的行动 |
[10:41] | but you don’t have the same consideration for me. | 但你对我却不是这样 |
[10:45] | You didn’t listen to me when I wanted to join Helix. | 当我想加入螺旋的时候你没有听 |
[10:48] | With good reason. | 那是有原因的 |
[10:50] | I could say the same thing about you a million times over, | 我可以用这话说你无数次 |
[10:52] | but I support you because I trust you. | 但我支持你 因为我信任你 |
[10:57] | Felicity, I trust you. | 费莉希蒂 我信任你 |
[10:59] | Really? Because the hole in you back | 是吗 你背上这个洞 |
[11:02] | says otherwise. | 可不是这么说的 |
[11:08] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[11:11] | That the painkillers talking? | 你是嗑了止痛药才这么说的吧 |
[11:12] | If you have a plan | 如果你有计划 |
[11:14] | that will get us out here, fantastic. | 能让我们逃出去 那很好 |
[11:17] | Let’s finish this up, and let’s try it. | 我们把这个弄完 一起去试试 |
[11:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:24] | What’s an EDM? | EDM是什么 |
[11:26] | Something you might hear at a nightclub? | 你可能在夜店里听到的音乐 |
[11:27] | This was an EMP. Actually, fun fact, | 这是电磁脉冲 其实很有意思 |
[11:30] | the previous lair used to be underneath a nightclub. | 之前的据点就在夜店的下面 |
[11:32] | – Curtis. – Right. Sorry. | -柯蒂斯 -对 抱歉 |
[11:33] | And you said Felicity’s down there, too? | 你之前说费利西蒂也在下面吗 |
[11:35] | According to the last position logged | 她的追踪纳米机器人 |
[11:36] | by her tracking nanites. | 最后记录的地点就是那里 |
[11:38] | What do we need to get them out? | 我们怎么救他们出来 |
[11:39] | Rappelling gear, acetylene torches, | 绳索垂降装置 乙炔焊炬 |
[11:42] | wideband active field probes, | 宽频活跃场探测器 |
[11:44] | tungsten carbide drill bits. | 碳化钨钻头 |
[11:45] | I can cobble together most of those things, but– | 我可以找到大部分这些东西 但是 |
[11:48] | Text me a list of whatever you need. | 给我发一下你需要的东西 |
[11:50] | ARGUS is at your disposal. | 超能力联合调查组供你支配 |
[11:51] | – Great. – If that’s ok with you. | -太好了 -如果你没有意见的话 |
[11:58] | I hate to ask this, | 我真不想问 |
[11:59] | but how much air do they have left down there? | 但他们下面还剩下多少空气 |
[12:02] | Well, if they don’t exert themselves, | 如果他们不剧烈运动 |
[12:05] | 5, maybe 6 hours. | 剩下差不多五六个小时吧 |
[12:11] | Ok. We’re here. Now what? | 好了我们到了 现在怎么办 |
[12:13] | The mainframe has a built-in cellular chip, | 主机有一个内置芯片 |
[12:15] | But our rewire didn’t generate enough kilowatts to jump-start it. | 但是我们的新线路没法产生足够千瓦来启动 |
[12:18] | Right because everything with an electronic circuit is fried. | 因为所有含电路的设备都烧坏了 |
[12:20] | Everything with an electronic circuit. | 所有含电路的设备 |
[12:22] | My old bike. | 我的旧机车 |
[12:24] | She’s a beaut, good old-fashioned combustion engine. | 她是个很好的老式燃烧机 |
[12:27] | So we can generate electricity | 所以不需要电子启动器 |
[12:29] | without an electronic starter. | 也可以发电 |
[12:30] | – Oh, yeah. – That is smart. | -对 -太聪明了 |
[12:34] | SCPD is happy to have Zytle off the streets | 星城警局很高兴赛托不在街上横行了 |
[12:36] | or, more appropriately, off the docks. | 准确点说是不在码头横行了 |
[12:38] | – Great. So mission accomplished. – Yeah. | -真好 任务完成 -对 |
[12:40] | What’s next for my favorite power couple? | 那我最爱的强档情侣接下来要干什么 |
[12:42] | – Power couple? – Yeah. | -强档情侣 -对啊 |
[12:44] | I thought that you and Oliver– | 我以为你和奥利弗 |
[12:45] | you guys aren’t hooking up again? | 你们没复合吗 |
[12:46] | oh, no. No. God, no. | 没 天啊 没有 |
[12:47] | Why would you even think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[12:48] | Well, because every time I come by, | 因为每次我经过 |
[12:50] | you guys are in the middle of exchanging | 你们俩都正在 |
[12:51] | longing looks for each other. | 深情对望 |
[12:52] | – No, we’re not. – Oh, Felicity. | -我们才没有 -费利西蒂 |
[12:55] | – We look nothing like that. -“I miss Oliver. | -我们看着才不是那样 -“我想奥利弗 |
[12:56] | Wish I didn’t break up with him. Ohh.” | 真希望没跟他分手” |
[12:58] | What? What?! | 什么 什么 |
[12:59] | “You know, we were so happy together.” | “我们在一起很快乐” |
[13:00] | – Were. – Yeah. | -曾经 -对 |
[13:01] | – Past tense. Yes. – Look. I know that he hurt you | -过去式 没错 -我知道你因为他没跟你说 |
[13:04] | by not telling you about his son, but– | 他儿子的事而感到受伤 但 |
[13:05] | Look. It’s not about William. | 跟威廉无关 |
[13:06] | It’s about what William represents. | 而是威廉所代表的东西 |
[13:08] | Oliver having sex with another woman. | 奥利弗跟其他女人上床了 |
[13:10] | No, but thank you for that visual. | 不是 但感谢你让我想到那画面 |
[13:13] | William is symptomatic of a larger problem between Oliver and I. | 威廉代表我和奥利弗间存在更大的问题 |
[13:17] | That being? | 那是什么 |
[13:18] | Oliver doesn’t trust me. | 奥利弗不信任我 |
[13:21] | Right. The man who has put his life in your hands | 好吧 那个男人无数次把自己的命 |
[13:24] | a couple thousand times. | 交到你手上 |
[13:25] | Trusting me as Overwatch is one thing, | 信任我守望者的身份是一回事 |
[13:27] | but we’re talking about his son. | 但我们说的是他的儿子 |
[13:29] | Curtis, his child. | 柯蒂斯 他的孩子 |
[13:30] | If Oliver doesn’t trust me enough to share | 如果奥利弗对我的信任还没达到 |
[13:32] | important information and crucial information with me, | 跟我分享重要和关键的信息 |
[13:37] | what’s the point of being in a relationship at all? | 那我们这段关系还有什么意义 |
[13:39] | I’m not gonna say that Oliver Queen plays great with others. | 我不是说奥利弗·奎恩跟其他人相处很好 |
[13:43] | – But? – But he can still change that about himself. | -但 -但他自己还是可以改变这点 |
[13:47] | You know what he can’t change? | 你知道他哪点没法改变吗 |
[13:49] | What? | 哪点 |
[13:50] | That way he looks at you. | 他看你的样子 |
[13:53] | You both owe it to each other to see, Felicity, tonight. | 你俩今晚都该给彼此机会 费利西蒂 |
[13:57] | Tonight? No. Why tonight? | 今晚 不 为何是今晚 |
[13:59] | Don’t. | 别 |
[14:01] | Curtis, next time… | 柯蒂斯 下次 |
[14:06] | pick up your own Chinese food. | 自己去拿你的中餐外卖 |
[14:08] | You know, I just thought we’d all be hungry from the crimefighting. | 我只是觉得我们打击罪犯会很饿的 |
[14:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:13] | Oh, man. I–you know, I just remembered | 天啊 我 我刚记起来 |
[14:17] | I have a date night with Paul, my husband. | 我今晚约了我老公 保罗 |
[14:20] | I have a date with my husband, | 我约了我老公 |
[14:21] | so I–I have to go to that. | 那我得赴约去了 |
[14:22] | You guys enjoy that, though. You enjoy that. | 你俩吃了吧 好好享受吧 |
[14:28] | Also, there is wine in the garage, so…bye. | 车库里还有酒 拜拜 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | I’ll go get the wine. | 我去拿酒 |
[14:39] | Ok, gentlemen. Eyes are up. | 好了 先生们 监控准备好了 |
[14:43] | Got to say this team is never boring. | 不得不说这支队伍永远惊喜不断 |
[14:48] | Didn’t think I’d be doing this when I woke up this morning. | 我今早醒来的时候绝没想到会干这个 |
[14:50] | Oliver and Felicity might suffocate. | 奥利弗和费利西蒂可能会窒息 |
[14:52] | How can you be so glib? | 你怎么还这么油腔滑调 |
[14:53] | You’ve met me, right, and how come | 你又不是不认识我 |
[14:55] | your toy balls can’t float down there and do this for us? | 你的玩具球怎么不能下来帮我们干了 |
[14:58] | For the thousandth time, Rene, they’re called T-spheres, | 说了无数次了 雷内 它们叫T球 |
[15:01] | but if you want, call them by their proper name. | 但如果你愿意 也可以叫它们的大名 |
[15:04] | You named them? | 你还给它们取名了 |
[15:05] | Kodo and podo. | 科多和波多 |
[15:07] | You know, Dar’s thieving little ferrets on “The Beastmaster.” | 跟《魔诫奇兵》中达尔偷东西的小白鼬同名 |
[15:10] | Let’s just say a young Marc Singer | 年轻的马克·辛格在我发现 |
[15:13] | was quite helpful in me discovering my homosexuality. | 自己是同性恋的过程中帮了大忙 |
[15:15] | And my heterosexuality. | 也帮我发现自己是异性恋 |
[15:18] | You’re on an open channel by the way. | 对了 你们的对话是开放的 |
[15:19] | Open line. | 我们都听着呢 |
[15:21] | Look. I can’t get my T-spheres because they are in the bunker | 我没法拿到我的T球 因为它们在地堡里 |
[15:23] | and therefore fried, so whatever. | 烧毁了 随便吧 |
[15:27] | I swear those two are going to make | 我发誓这两人某天 |
[15:29] | the cutest couple one day. | 肯定会成为最有爱的一对 |
[15:34] | John? John? | 约翰 约翰 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | Anything in particular you’re looking for | 你盯着远处发呆 |
[15:40] | with that thousand-yard stare? | 是在找某样东西吗 |
[15:45] | It’s that obvious, huh? | 这么明显啊 |
[15:47] | Rene wasn’t the only one who could clock tension | 不是只有雷内能注意到 |
[15:49] | between you and the missus, if that’s what you mean. | 你和你妻子间的矛盾 如果你是这意思 |
[15:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[15:59] | You confronted Lyla about the ARGUS black site, | 你质问了莱拉超能力联合调查组设黑牢的事 |
[16:03] | and it didn’t go too good. | 但是结果并不好 |
[16:05] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[16:06] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[16:07] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[16:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:11] | Well, if you did, | 如果你想聊 |
[16:14] | I’d tell you about Vinnie and me. | 我就跟你聊我和文尼的事 |
[16:17] | Vinnie? | 文尼 |
[16:18] | My undercover partner | 我的卧底伙伴 |
[16:21] | on and off the job. | 公事私事都是伙伴 |
[16:25] | Working UC, we had to keep certain things from each other, | 身为卧底 我们必须对彼此有所隐瞒 |
[16:31] | and we didn’t do it because we wanted to. | 我们那么做并不是自愿的 |
[16:34] | We did it because we had to. | 我们是没得选 |
[16:40] | Ok. it took some horse trading, | 好 虽然有些讨价还价 |
[16:42] | but I got everything Curtis asked for. | 但柯蒂斯要的东西我都拿到了 |
[16:44] | – Oh, great. – What’s the status here? | -太好了 -这里什么情况 |
[16:46] | He and Rene are getting the lay of the land. | 他和雷内正在摸清情况 |
[16:49] | Kodo and Podo, any updates? | 科多和波多 有消息吗 |
[16:50] | No good ones. the EMP fried the hydraulics system. | 没好消息 电磁脉冲摧毁了液压系统 |
[16:53] | We have to cut through the magnetic seal | 我们得穿破磁力密封 |
[16:54] | in order to reach the manual override. | 才能手动重写 |
[16:56] | We’re gonna need the acetylene torch. | 我们需要乙炔焊枪 |
[16:57] | And the wideband active field probe. | 以及宽频带活跃场强探头 |
[16:59] | Without my T-spheres, there’s no telling | 没了我的T球 就不知道 |
[17:01] | what’s on the other side of this thing after the EMP blast. | 电磁脉冲爆炸后另一边是什么情况 |
[17:10] | – Is it working? – Give it a second. | -有用了吗 -等一会儿 |
[17:19] | Thanks again for trying things my way. | 再次感谢答应按我说的来做 |
[17:22] | First time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[17:28] | Regarding Helix, | “螺旋”的事 |
[17:30] | you know why I didn’t back your play, | 你知道我为何没支持你 |
[17:33] | and you know– or you should– | 你知道 或者你应该知道 |
[17:35] | that it had nothing to do with a lack of trust. | 那事跟缺乏信任毫无关系 |
[17:37] | If you’re going to start saying yet again | 如果你又要开始说 |
[17:41] | that it’s because you don’t want me to be like you, | 是因为你不想我跟你一个下场 |
[17:43] | you can hold your breath, | 你还是憋着别说了 |
[17:45] | particularly since we are running out of oxygen. | 尤其是我们的氧气所剩不多 |
[17:48] | Cayden James is a criminal– | 凯登·詹姆斯是个罪犯 |
[17:49] | Cayden James is a hacker, | 凯登·詹姆斯是个黑客 |
[17:52] | as in so much less worse than the Bratva. | 恶劣程度远不及兄弟会 |
[17:56] | I made the exact same tradeoff you did to get Chase. | 我跟你为了抓到蔡斯做了同样的取舍 |
[17:58] | I picked the lesser of two evils. | 我是两害取其轻 |
[17:59] | The fact that I didn’t want you to do that | 我不愿你那么做 |
[18:01] | doesn’t make me a hypocrite. | 并没让我成为伪君子 |
[18:02] | – What does it make you, then? – It makes me someone | -那让你成了什么 -那让我成了 |
[18:04] | who doesn’t want you to…be like me. | 某个不想让你跟我一样的人 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:13] | Bam! that’s what I’m talking about! | 糟糕 这才是问题所在 |
[18:20] | – Are you ok? – Yeah, depending on what that sound is. | -你没事吧 -没事 取决于这是什么声音 |
[18:24] | That’s not good. One of the pipes is damaged. | 听着不妙 有条管道坏了 |
[18:27] | I just hope it’s not the highly toxic and flammable gas pipe. | 希望不是那条剧毒又易燃的燃气管 |
[18:33] | So much for doing things my way. | 按我的方法行不通了 |
[18:40] | Careful. Don’t breathe! | 小心 别呼气 |
[18:42] | Well, breathe, but don’t inhale. | 呼气 但别吸气 |
[18:48] | – Done. – You ok? | -好了 -你没事吧 |
[18:49] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m a little, uh… | 我没事 只是有点 |
[18:53] | a little lightheaded. | 有点头晕 |
[18:55] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[18:58] | How much more duct tape do we have? | 我们还有多少强力胶布 |
[19:06] | That was the last of it. | 那是最后一点了 |
[19:07] | Um, we have the epoxy spray | 我们还有西斯科 |
[19:08] | that Cisco gave us to fix our suits. | 给我们修补战衣用的环氧树脂喷雾 |
[19:10] | It’s upstairs, and that’s definitely flooded by now. | 在楼上 现在肯定被淹没了 |
[19:12] | How much time do we have? | 还有多少时间 |
[19:13] | 20 minutes max before we asphyxiate. | 在窒息前最多还有二十分钟 |
[19:16] | Good times, right? | 欢乐时光啊 |
[19:17] | Oliver, we’ve already gone over that. | 奥利弗 我们仔细检查过那个了 |
[19:19] | It’s just full of dead ends, | 全都是死路 |
[19:20] | which is an unfortunate | 虽然听着晦气 |
[19:21] | but accurate choice of words. | 但选词很正确 |
[19:23] | – Wait a second. – Yeah, we can wait. | -等等 -对 我们可以等 |
[19:25] | We only have 20 minutes, but we can wait. | 虽然只有二十分钟 但我们可以等 |
[19:27] | There’s a steam tunnel underneath this part of the bunker. | 地堡这块地方下面有条汽管隧道 |
[19:36] | Do we have anything to pry this open? | 有什么东西能把这撬开吗 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. It doesn’t look pryable. | 不知道 看着撬不开 |
[19:39] | Felicity, this is it. | 费利西蒂 只能这样 |
[19:41] | Ok. This could be the fumes talking, | 好吧 可能是被熏了才说这话 |
[19:42] | but I think I have a slightly insane idea. | 但我想我有个有点疯狂的主意 |
[19:44] | How insane is “slightly insane”? | “有点疯狂”是多疯狂 |
[19:46] | Well, that depends on how you feel about setting off | 取决于你如何看待在满是 |
[19:48] | an explosive arrow in a room full of flammable gas. | 易燃气体的屋子里射出一根爆破箭头 |
[19:53] | Careful, Rene. | 小心 雷内 |
[19:55] | That seal is pure titanium. | 那个封印是纯钛材质 |
[19:56] | It has a melting point of between 1,600 and 1,700 degrees celsius. | 熔点在1600到1700摄氏度之间 |
[20:01] | Just let me do my thing, hoss. | 让我干我的活吧 大哥 |
[20:13] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:15] | That would mean– | 这意味着 |
[20:16] | No, no, no! Rene, stop! | 不不不 雷内 停 |
[20:26] | I’m gonna need you to stop making that noise. | 你别再发出那种声音了 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry my agonizing pain is bothering you. | 抱歉我这极度疼痛让你心烦了 |
[20:31] | I mean, thank you very much for helping me with this. | 我是说非常感谢你帮我包扎 |
[20:34] | These are just second-degree burns, Curtis. | 这只是二级烧伤 柯蒂斯 |
[20:37] | You should be just fine in a couple of weeks. | 几周后就没事了 |
[20:40] | Do we know what caused the explosion? | 知道爆炸原因了吗 |
[20:41] | High levels of methane. | 甲烷含量太高 |
[20:42] | Am I the only one that thinks this is Prometheus? | 只有我觉得是普罗米修斯干的吗 |
[20:44] | No, but we need to find a way of saving our friends | 不 但我们得想办法在不把我们的朋友 |
[20:46] | without blowing them up. | 炸死的前提下救出他们 |
[20:48] | – What about acid? – No. | -用酸熔解呢 -不行 |
[20:49] | No. I don’t think that will work. | 不行 我觉得那样没用 |
[20:50] | Wait, wait. You said the hatch was titanium, right? | 等等 你说舱口是钛做的吧 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | Hydrochloric acid will turn it into Swiss cheese. | 盐酸会把它变成满是小孔的瑞士奶酪 |
[20:58] | I used to work undercover with a gang of safe crackers. | 我之前在撬保险箱的一伙人中做卧底 |
[21:00] | That’s good. Let’s get cooking. | 很好 开始准备吧 |
[21:10] | Careful! | 小心 |
[21:11] | If the powder is one gram under, the grating won’t blow. | 如果火药少于一克 孔盖就不会被炸掉 |
[21:13] | What if it’s one gram over? | 如果超过一克呢 |
[21:15] | Well, it will increase the breaching radius, | 那就会扩大破坏半径 |
[21:16] | igniting the gas, filling this entire place with fire, and– | 点燃气体 就会火光满屋 然后 |
[21:19] | It will kill us both was what you were gonna say, right? | 你是想说会要了我俩的命吧 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:23] | – No pressure. Careful. – Mm-hmm. Yep. | -别有压力 小心 -好 |
[21:25] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么 |
[21:27] | My math is probably right, | 我的计算可能是对的 |
[21:29] | but what if it’s wrong? | 但如果错了呢 |
[21:30] | Are you still Felicity Smoak? | 你还是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗 |
[21:31] | – Yeah. – Your math is always right. | -是 -你的计算总是对的 |
[21:34] | Right. | 好 |
[21:36] | Ok. Um, the arrow needs to go in at exactly a 45-degree angle. | 好 箭必须正好以45度角射出去 |
[21:40] | Ok. Ahem. By exactly, do you mean exactly? | 好 你说正好 完全不能有偏差吗 |
[21:43] | Well, one centimeter off, and the blast will force the grate off, | 偏离了一厘米 爆炸就会炸掉孔盖 |
[21:46] | igniting the gas, and… | 点燃气体 然后 |
[21:49] | Please don’t miss. | 请别射偏了 |
[21:57] | You didn’t miss. | 你没射偏 |
[22:05] | Looks like about a two-story drop. | 看着要下落两层楼高 |
[22:07] | Drop? | 下落 |
[22:08] | I’ll get the climbing gear. | 我去拿攀爬装备 |
[22:14] | Remind me again why I thought this was gonna be a fun idea. | 再提醒我一下我怎么会觉得这会很好玩 |
[22:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:18] | Hop down, hop down, hop down. | 跳下来 下来 |
[22:19] | Excuse me. | 献丑了 |
[22:22] | Right. Ok. So… | 好了 那么 |
[22:25] | This is just a chin-up. | 这只是引体向上 |
[22:26] | – Ok. – Everybody knows a chin-up. | -好 -谁都知道引体向上 |
[22:28] | – Well… – All right. It’s a chin-up | -好吧 -好了 引体向上 |
[22:29] | with a flourish at the end. | 结束时耍个花样 |
[22:36] | Yeah. I can’t do a chin-up. | 好吧 我做不了引体向上 |
[22:40] | – Come here. – Ok. | -过来 -好吧 |
[22:43] | – I don’t flourish well. – I believe in you. | -我花样耍得不好 -我相信你 |
[22:46] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[22:47] | Whoa! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[22:48] | – Ohh! Hey. I’m chinning and upping. – Okay. | -我引体向上稳住了 -好吧 |
[22:51] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[22:52] | – Ok. – Oh, ow. Yeah. | -好 -是啊 |
[22:54] | – All right. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[22:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:56] | 1, 2, 3, go! | 123 开始 |
[22:58] | Nope, nope, nope. Help, help, help. | 不行 不行 帮忙 帮帮忙 |
[23:00] | – That’s too high. – Hang on. I got you. | -太高了 -坚持住 有我呢 |
[23:01] | – Oh, god. That’s higher than it was before. – I got you. | -天啊 比之前的要高 -接住了 |
[23:09] | Yeah. I kind of did it, I think. | 好了 我算是做到了吧 |
[23:11] | – Sure. – There was the chin-up part I think we could work on. | -对 -我想我们得练习一下引体向上部分 |
[23:14] | – You did a half of one. – Half. I’ll take the half. | -你一个动作做了一半 -一半 一半我也接受 |
[23:16] | Sorry. I don’t think that’s really my thing. | 抱歉 我觉得自己真的不擅长这个 |
[23:20] | In fairness, you’ve had a little bit to drink. | 不过你喝了些酒 |
[23:24] | I’ve had a lot to drink. | 我喝了很多 |
[23:45] | Actually, could you just–thank you. | 其实你能不能 谢谢 |
[23:48] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:17] | What happened? Did the acid work? | 怎么了 酸起作用了吗 |
[24:18] | Yeah. It’s just it’s gonna take 10 seasons of “The bachelor” | 起了 只是得等到《亿万未婚夫》播个十季 |
[24:21] | before it melts those hinges down. | 才能把这铰链熔解掉 |
[24:23] | What? I don’t judge your DVR. | 怎么 我没评价你的数字录像机 |
[24:24] | Ok. How much time do they have left? | 好 他们还有多少时间 |
[24:26] | 10 minutes, give or take. | 大概十分钟 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Somebody better order up a miracle. | 好 有人最好祈祷出现奇迹 |
[24:29] | I don’t know if this counts, but it could help. | 我不知道这算不算 但或许用得上 |
[24:40] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你到底从哪拿到的 |
[24:41] | ARGUS likes to keep tabs on interesting tech. | 超能力联合调查组喜欢监视有趣的技术 |
[24:47] | You copied my T-sphere? | 你复制了我的T球 |
[24:49] | No. We improved them. | 不 改进了 |
[24:51] | No. You’re both wrong. | 不 你们都错了 |
[24:54] | Lyla, if you stole this, | 莱拉 如果这是你偷的 |
[24:56] | what other surprises can I be expecting from you? | 我还要期待你能给我什么惊喜 |
[25:06] | That’s ok. Just hang–hang on tight. | 好了 抱紧我 |
[25:08] | Not that tight. Not that tight. | 别抱那么紧 松一点 |
[25:10] | That’s ok. | 好了 |
[25:12] | – Almost there. – Ok. | -快到了 -好 |
[25:15] | Ok. I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you. | 好 有我在 接住你了 接住了 |
[25:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:18] | – All right. – We’re here. | -好 -我们到了 |
[25:20] | – Yeah, I know. – Thanks. Ok. | -对 我知道 -谢谢 好了 |
[25:25] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[25:27] | – Yeah. I’m fine. – We made it, we made it. | -我没事 -我们做到了 做到了 |
[25:29] | – We made it. – Yep. | -做到了 -对啊 |
[25:42] | It’s another dead end. | 又是个死胡同 |
[25:44] | Ok. Please stop using that term. | 好 别用那个词了 |
[25:46] | We bought ourselves some time away from the gas at least. | 至少把我们从被燃气熏死争取了些时间 |
[25:49] | Hey. Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[25:52] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[25:54] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[26:00] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[26:05] | You got to stay awake, ok? | 你得醒着 好吗 |
[26:07] | I think I’m losing a lot of blood. | 我想我失血过多了 |
[26:08] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 跟我说些新鲜的 |
[26:11] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:13] | Normally, I would relish an Oliver Queen apology, | 平时我会很想听奥利弗·奎恩道歉 |
[26:15] | but this sudden admission is making me nervous. | 但突然如愿让我很紧张 |
[26:17] | You were right. I didn’t have your back, | 你说得对 我没有支持你 |
[26:19] | but it wasn’t because I didn’t want you | 但不是因为我不想 |
[26:20] | to end up like me, Felicity. | 你跟我一个下场 费利西蒂 |
[26:21] | – It was much more than that. – Ok. Lots of blood loss | -远不只因为这个 -好 失血过多 |
[26:24] | with exposure to toxic gas makes you go crazy. | 加上吸了有毒气体让你丧失理智了 |
[26:26] | Now we know that. | 我们都知道 |
[26:27] | – I need you to hear this. – I will later, right? | -你得听我说 -我以后再听吧 |
[26:30] | – I might not have a later. – Do not talk like that. | -我可能没有以后了 -别那么说 |
[26:32] | I need you to know the truth. | 我得告诉你真相 |
[26:36] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[26:38] | I didn’t have your back. | 我没有支持你 |
[26:41] | It was not because of you or lack of trust. | 不是因为你 或是不相信你 |
[26:45] | It was because of me. It was because of me. | 而是因为我 因为我自己 |
[26:50] | I’m not the man you think I am. | 我跟你想象中的男人并不一样 |
[26:51] | I’m not the man you fell in love with. | 我并不是你所爱上的那个男人 |
[26:53] | I put the hood on to right my father’s wrongs, | 我戴上兜帽 纠正我父亲的错误 |
[26:58] | but the basis of it, the–the foundation of it | 但是这一切的基础 |
[27:01] | and what you did and what Dig did and what the team did | 你和狄格所做的 整个团队所做的 |
[27:05] | in my name, | 以我之名 |
[27:08] | it was all based on a lie. | 所有这些都是建立于一个谎言之上 |
[27:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:11] | Chase–he showed me when held me hostage | 查斯把我扣作人质时 让我看到 |
[27:15] | that I didn’t do what I did to be a hero. | 我并不是因为想做英雄才做这些 |
[27:17] | I did what I did… | 我做这些 |
[27:22] | because there was a part of me– | 不过是因为一部分我 |
[27:24] | a bigger part than I would like to admit– | 比我想承认的那更大一部分我 |
[27:28] | I enjoyed it. | 我很享受 |
[27:31] | I enjoyed killing. | 我享受杀戮 |
[27:35] | It’s not about not trusting you. | 我并不是不信任你 |
[27:38] | I will always trust you. | 我会一直信任你 |
[27:42] | I don’t trust myself. | 我只是不相信自己 |
[27:44] | Oliver, Oliver, don’t. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 别这样 |
[27:47] | Oliver, Oliver. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[27:51] | Oliver, come back! | 奥利弗 醒醒 |
[27:53] | Come back! Oliver! Come back. | 醒醒 奥利弗 |
[28:03] | Promise me you’re not gonna tell anyone | 答应我 别任何人讲 |
[28:05] | that we had bunker sex, | 我们在地堡做爱了 |
[28:07] | And by anyone, I mean Curtis. | 谁也别说 尤其是柯蒂斯 |
[28:09] | Because he’d never look at me the same. | 不然他就不能跟过去一样看我了 |
[28:11] | Are you sure? | 是吗 |
[28:13] | Because he had me pick up Chinese food, | 因为他让我取中餐 |
[28:14] | and then he suggested wine. | 还推荐了葡萄酒 |
[28:16] | I’m pretty sure that he was rooting | 我很确信他支持 |
[28:17] | for exactly this, | 我们这样 |
[28:20] | So… | 所以说 |
[28:23] | maybe he saw something that we didn’t see. | 也许他看见了我们忽视的东西 |
[28:31] | I think Curtis watches too many romcoms with Paul. | 柯蒂斯跟保罗看了太多爱情喜剧 |
[28:39] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[28:44] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[28:47] | Talk to me. What’s going on. | 跟我说说 怎么了 |
[28:49] | This was nice, you know. It was really nice. | 这挺好的 真的很好 |
[28:51] | It just– | 就是 |
[28:55] | it doesn’t change things between us. | 这并没有改变什么 |
[28:57] | We still have our problems. | 我们之间还是存在问题 |
[28:58] | Because we never talked about our problems. | 那是因为我们从不讨论这些问题 |
[29:00] | We never talked about William. | 我们从不谈论威廉 |
[29:02] | Even if there was no William, | 就算没有威廉 |
[29:03] | there still wouldn’t be an us… | 我们之间还是存在隔阂 |
[29:08] | Because you don’t trust me. | 因为你不信任我 |
[29:11] | I was hoping that you’d change… | 我期待你会有所改变 |
[29:17] | but you don’t trust anyone, | 但是你不相信任何人 |
[29:20] | and I don’t know why. | 我也很费解 |
[29:23] | You know, maybe if I knew why, | 你知道吗 如果我知道原因 |
[29:24] | things would be different. | 情况也许就大为不同了 |
[29:28] | I don’t even think you know why. | 我觉得你自己也不清楚原因 |
[29:31] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[29:35] | but that is why I can’t settle for anything less | 这也是为什么我需要得到你全部的信任 |
[29:36] | than your full trust. | 不能有任何妥协 |
[29:52] | I know I should be mad that you stole my tech, | 我知道我应该气你偷了我的设备 |
[29:54] | but the modification designs you guys put on here | 不过你们放置的修正设计 |
[29:56] | are ridonculous. | 实在是太可笑了 |
[29:58] | Hey. How about less geeking out | 不如少说这些无聊的 |
[29:59] | and more figuring out how to use that thing | 多想想怎么用这东西 |
[30:00] | to get to Felicity and Oliver? | 找到费利西蒂和奥利弗 |
[30:02] | They ran out of time 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前时限就到了 |
[30:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:10] | It’s an audit of every black op | 是我作为超能力联合调查组的主管 |
[30:12] | I’ve signed off on as director of ARGUS. | 签署过的每项行动的审查报告 |
[30:17] | Why are you giving me this? | 你为什么给我这个 |
[30:18] | I don’t want there to be any more secrets between us, John, | 我希望我们之间少些秘密 约翰 |
[30:21] | but there is one thing I need to know from you. | 还有件事我想让你答应我 |
[30:23] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[30:24] | No matter what Oliver Queen does, | 不论奥利弗·奎恩做了什么 |
[30:27] | no matter how morally compromising, | 也不管会怎样有损道德 |
[30:30] | you stand behind him. | 你得站在他那边 |
[30:31] | – Lyla. – No matter what. | -莱拉 -无论怎样 |
[30:33] | Why can’t you do that for me? | 为什么你不能为我这么做呢 |
[30:40] | Lyla, I guess I never really thought of it like that. | 莱拉 我从没这么考虑过 |
[30:42] | Well, maybe you should start. | 那你现在可以开始想想了 |
[30:44] | Because I’m not Oliver, Johnnie. | 因为我不是奥利弗 约翰 |
[30:47] | I’m your wife, | 我是你的妻子 |
[30:48] | and even though I disagreed with many of your choices, | 尽管你的很多选择我都不认同 |
[30:52] | I trusted those choices. | 可我相信这些选择 |
[30:55] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[30:57] | I think I deserve the same consideration. | 所以我认为我也值得你的信任 |
[31:01] | I figured it out! | 弄明白了 |
[31:02] | Oh. Sorry. Were you guys in the middle of something? | 不好意思 打扰到你们俩了吗 |
[31:04] | It looks like you were probably in the middle of something, | 看起来好像是啊 |
[31:05] | but I did figure it out, so let’s… | 不过 我有办法了 |
[31:08] | chop, chop, chop. | 我们动起来吧 赶紧的 |
[31:09] | It’s ok, Curtis. We’re fine. | 我们没事 柯蒂斯 |
[31:13] | Let’s go get Oliver and Felicity out of there. | 我们一起把费利西蒂和奥利弗救出来吧 |
[31:20] | Oliver? Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[31:22] | Oh, damn it. Wake up. | 真是的 醒过来 |
[31:26] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[31:27] | Oh, my God. You’re OK. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[31:28] | I think the wound reclotted. | 伤口好像凝结了 |
[31:33] | Careful. | 小心 |
[31:38] | Felicity, I don’t– I don’t know that | 费利西蒂 我不知道 |
[31:41] | I can get us out of here. | 我们能不能离开这 |
[31:43] | Well, it will give us some time to talk about something, | 这至少给了我们些时间好好谈谈 |
[31:46] | like this crazy idea that you enjoy killing. | 比如你说的 你享受杀戮 |
[31:53] | That’s why you disbanded the team, isn’t it? | 这是你解散团队的原因 对吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:58] | Oliver, you said that | 奥利弗 你说 |
[31:59] | I don’t know the kind of man that you are. | 我不了解你是什么样的人 |
[32:03] | I wouldn’t have fallen in love with you | 如果不清楚你的为人 |
[32:04] | Or wanted to marry you if I didn’t know | 我就不会爱上你 |
[32:06] | exactly the kind of man that you are. | 也不会想要嫁给你 |
[32:09] | Chase tortured you for a week. | 蔡斯整整折磨了你一周 |
[32:13] | You’re the toughest person I know, | 你是我见过最强悍的人了 |
[32:14] | but anyone–anyone would have admitted | 其他人在经历你那样的遭遇后 |
[32:16] | to being a tap-dancing flamingo | 也许早就变成 |
[32:18] | after what he put you through. | 杀红了眼的怪物了 |
[32:21] | Adrian Chase didn’t make me a killer. | 阿德里安·蔡斯没有把我变成一个杀手 |
[32:25] | No. 5 years in hell did that, | 没有 那是五年如地狱的生活 |
[32:27] | 5 years dealing with the city’s worst did that. | 五年来与城市最阴暗面斗争塑造了你 |
[32:30] | You have spent a decade dealing with horrors | 你花了十年时间去解决 |
[32:32] | that most people don’t even realize exist. | 大多数人都没有意识到的恐慌 |
[32:33] | And the fact that that didn’t turn you into a monster | 现在你并没有因为那些成为一个怪物 |
[32:35] | proves exactly the kind of person that you are. | 更证明了你是什么样的人 |
[32:40] | I don’t know what kind of person I am. | 我不知道我是怎样的人 |
[32:53] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[32:54] | Not just Curtis. | 我们也在 |
[32:55] | Are you guys OK? | 你们没事吧 |
[32:56] | Oliver is a little hurt. We could use your help. | 奥利弗受了点伤 我们需要帮助 |
[32:58] | About that. We got a new problem. | 说到这个 我们有了一个新问题 |
[33:00] | The bunker’s generators have a doomsday scenario failsafe. | 地堡的发电机有一个自动保险装置 |
[33:04] | Assuming a catastrophic attack, | 如果遭遇灾难性袭击 |
[33:05] | they’re tamper-proof, | 发电机会出现防篡改机制 |
[33:06] | so no one can stop them from turning back on. | 没人能阻止电力恢复 |
[33:09] | Wait. Why would you want to stop them? | 等等 你们为什么要阻止呢 |
[33:10] | The methane. The power coming back on will spark it. | 甲烷 电力恢复产生火花会引起爆炸 |
[33:13] | If we don’t get the air vents | 如果我们不先想办法 |
[33:14] | back online first somehow. | 让通风口先行运转 |
[33:16] | You guys are sitting underneath a… | 你们就坐在一个 |
[33:20] | 4-story bomb. | 四层炸弹之下 |
[33:26] | How long do we have before the generator kicks back on? | 在电力恢复前 我们还有多久时间 |
[33:28] | And blow you up? 12 minutes, | 把你们炸飞之前吗 12分钟 |
[33:30] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:31] | – Too late. – We have a plan. | -太迟了 -我们有个计划 |
[33:34] | Careful. | 小心 |
[33:35] | We got to be getting close. | 我们得再靠近点 |
[33:41] | Think we’re there, D. | 我们到了 狄格 |
[33:51] | Talk to me, Curtis. | 说话 柯蒂斯 |
[33:52] | I’m trying to hack the city grid | 我在试着黑进城市电网 |
[33:53] | to reroute power to the ventilation system. | 为通风系统重新供电 |
[33:55] | Can you blow the gas before the generators come back online? | 你能在发电机重启前吹走毒气吗 |
[33:57] | Well, we’ll know if we hear | 如果我们听到脚下传来 |
[33:59] | an earth-shattering kaboom beneath our feet. | 一声惊天动地的巨响就知道了 |
[34:03] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[34:04] | We don’t have time to slow down. | 我们没时间慢了 |
[34:06] | Yeah? Well, we don’t have time for you to bleed to death either. | 我们也没时间让你失血过多致死 |
[34:08] | – OK? – That’s a good point. | -行吗 -说得对 |
[34:09] | – That’s good. – Oliver. Ollie! | -好的 -奥利弗 奥利 |
[34:13] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[34:15] | Oliver, Oliver. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[34:17] | Curtis, Oliver’s down. We need your help! | 柯蒂斯 奥利弗倒下了 我们需要你帮助 |
[34:22] | Hang on. Coming to you. | 等等 马上就来 |
[34:32] | This looks like the death star interrogation droid. | 这看起来像死星的审讯机器人 |
[34:34] | I loaded it with 20 ccs of adrenaline. | 我装了20毫升的肾上腺素 |
[34:36] | You’re gonna have to inject that into Oliver– | 你需要注射进奥利弗的… |
[34:43] | – I’m OK! – Nowhere close, | -我还好 -一点也不 |
[34:45] | But we gave you enough adrenaline to get us out of here. | 但是给你注射了足够的肾上腺素让我们离开 |
[34:49] | – Good. OK. All right. – Ok. Yup! | -好 可以 -好 |
[34:55] | Are you really gonna climb down there? | 你真的要爬下去吗 |
[34:58] | Somebody has to meet them halfway. | 得有人半路和他们汇合 |
[35:04] | Nice jump, dig. | 跳得好 狄格 |
[35:07] | John! | 约翰 |
[35:08] | Are you OK?! | 还好吗 |
[35:10] | I’m good. | 还好 |
[35:12] | We are running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[35:13] | I’ve almost got the ventilation systems back up. | 我就要可以重启通风系统了 |
[35:18] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[35:22] | Hey. You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[35:23] | No, not really. | 并不好 |
[35:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[35:29] | You OK? | 还好吗 |
[35:30] | Stay there, and we’ll figure something out. | 等一下 我们想办法 |
[35:32] | John, we don’t have time! | 约翰 没时间了 |
[35:33] | Look. Do you have enough cable to meet us halfway? | 有足够的绳子半路汇合吗 |
[35:36] | Yes! | 有 |
[35:36] | That’s optimistic. We only have 30 feet. | 真乐观 绳子只有九米 |
[35:39] | That’s not helping. Throw him the line. | 说这没用 扔给他绳子 |
[35:46] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[35:48] | Don’t hear me arguing, do you? | 没听到我反对 是吧 |
[35:49] | – All right. Hang on tight. – Yeah. | -好吧 抓紧 -好 |
[35:57] | I’ve always appreciated you doing the salmon ladder | 我总是很感激你做引体向上 |
[35:58] | But never as much as in this moment. | 但从没像这个时候多 |
[36:09] | I got about 5 feet of slack. | 还有一米半 |
[36:12] | I can make it. | 我可以的 |
[36:13] | Oliver, if you don’t… | 奥利弗 如果你不… |
[36:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:32] | You have to let me go. | 你得松手 |
[36:34] | You have to let me go. You have to go! | 你得松开我 你必须 |
[36:37] | Curtis, cut the vents. | 柯蒂斯 关上通风口 |
[36:38] | – Now he tells me? – Do it! | -现在又说这 -快点 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry, Felicity. | 抱歉 费利西蒂 |
[36:53] | I know you hate it when I don’t listen to you. | 我知道你讨厌我不听你的话 |
[36:56] | Rene, pull us up. | 雷内 拉我们上去 |
[37:09] | Hey, lyla. | 莱拉 |
[37:13] | Thanks for letting us come here. | 谢谢你让我们过来 |
[37:15] | See? Argus isn’t always used for evil. | 看吧 超能力联合调查组也不是一直做坏事 |
[37:18] | I know. You were right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[37:20] | I should have trusted you. | 我应该相信你 |
[37:21] | I–I do trust you. | 我确实相信你 |
[37:24] | We just work in morally gray areas, Lyla, | 我们徘徊在道德灰色地带 莱拉 |
[37:26] | And I–I let that cloud my perspective a bit. | 这有点蒙蔽了我 |
[37:29] | – Or a lot. – Or a lot. | -或者说很多 -或者说很多 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[37:37] | But I promise we will get through this. | 但我保证我们会挺过去 |
[37:47] | OK. | 好的 |
[37:48] | Hey. Any word on Oliver? | 奥利弗有说什么吗 |
[37:49] | Lyla’s checking now. | 莱拉去看情况了 |
[37:50] | Got to say it’s good to see you up and walking again. | 看到你再站起来走路真好 |
[37:52] | Yeah. Thank Curtis. | 多亏了柯蒂斯 |
[37:53] | He’s the miracle worker. | 他是奇迹创造者 |
[37:54] | It’s just a temporary fix. | 这只是暂时修复 |
[37:55] | I’ll have to run more comprehensive diagnostics. | 我需要做更多综合性诊断 |
[37:57] | You guys are gonna have to explain to me | 总有一天你们得给我解释 |
[37:58] | how all this works one day. | 这是怎么一回事 |
[37:59] | You really don’t want them to do that. | 你不会想听的 |
[38:01] | Nerdapalooza. | 死宅的东西 |
[38:02] | Oliver just got out of surgery. | 奥利弗刚结束手术 |
[38:05] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[38:06] | – Can we see him. – Actually, he asked to see you. | -我们能看他吗 -实际上 他想见你 |
[38:13] | We were all thinking that. | 我们都是这么想的 |
[38:21] | Would it help if I didn’t ask for lessons | 如果我没要求专门 |
[38:22] | on a particular piece of equipment? | 学某一种器材会好些吗 |
[38:27] | Look. I know you’re probably a little upset | 我知道昨晚我说的话 |
[38:28] | about what I said last night still. | 你也许还有点生气 |
[38:30] | I’m not mad. | 我不生气 |
[38:33] | – You were right. – So were you. | -你说得对 -你也是 |
[38:36] | You know, we never really did talk about anything, and… | 我们真的从没谈过什么 |
[38:42] | I walked. | 我走开了 |
[38:44] | That was wrong. | 这不对 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | I’m not saying never about the talk. | 我没说从不谈这事 |
[39:00] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:02] | Maybe not quite yet. | 也许还不是时候 |
[39:05] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[39:08] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[39:11] | OK. | 好的 |
[39:30] | You’re walking. | 你能走路了 |
[39:31] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:33] | More importantly, you’re living. | 更重要的是 你还活着 |
[39:34] | You really gave us a scare back there. | 你真的把我们吓坏了 |
[39:36] | Oh, I figured you’d be used to seeing me | 我想你现在已经习惯了 |
[39:37] | close to death by now. | 看我濒临死亡 |
[39:39] | Never gonna get used to it ever. | 从来不会习惯 |
[39:44] | But speaking of being close to death, | 但是说到濒临死亡 |
[39:49] | I said a few things back there. | 我之前说了一些话 |
[39:53] | I really, really appreciate what you said. | 我真的感谢你说的 |
[39:56] | Any of it stick? | 听进去了吗 |
[39:58] | Hopefully. | 希望吧 |
[40:02] | – I’m sorry. – For what. | -抱歉 -为什么 |
[40:05] | For being a hypocrite. | 因为虚伪 |
[40:07] | You were right. I was starting to become like you | 你说得对 我开始变得像你 |
[40:11] | and not in the heroic, honorable, muscular way. | 但不是英雄的 可敬的 强壮的那样 |
[40:15] | It was just after I lost Billy, | 是在我失去比利之后 |
[40:17] | I was willing to do whatever to get Chase. | 我愿意为了抓住蔡斯做任何事 |
[40:20] | It drove me to work with Helix, | 这让我在”螺旋”工作 |
[40:21] | And I was willing to break any rule | 我愿意为了复仇 |
[40:23] | or do anything to get payback, | 违反任何规矩做任何事 |
[40:24] | And, you know, what I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[40:29] | I think I got the tiniest taste | 我尝到了一点点 |
[40:30] | of what you’ve been through, the tiniest. | 你所经历的滋味 一点点 |
[40:35] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[40:40] | I understand… | 我明白 |
[40:43] | Why you lie to me about William | 为什么你在威廉的事上骗我 |
[40:45] | Why you had to. | 为什么你必须这样 |
[40:48] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[40:50] | And for the extend I judge you | 因为我对你的偏见 |
[40:52] | I did judge you. | 我确实有 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:58] | You know you said you didn’t know | 你说你不知道 |
[41:00] | what kind of person you are. | 你是什么样的人 |
[41:06] | I think you should figure that out. | 我想你应该想明白 |
[41:31] | William. | 威廉 |
[41:33] | My name is Matthew | 我叫马修 |
[41:35] | But you used to be William, | 但你以前叫威廉 |
[41:37] | right before you and your mom left Central City | 在你和你妈妈离开中城之前 |
[41:39] | You know my mom? | 你认识我妈妈 |
[41:41] | Actually I know your father. | 实际上我认识你父亲 |
[41:44] | and he knew mein. | 他也认识我父亲 |