时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I have a village, too, | 我的家乡 |
[00:03] | run by a government strongman named Kovar. | 被一个叫科瓦的政府统治 |
[00:06] | You will go to Russia and find my parents | 你去俄罗斯找我父母 |
[00:08] | and tell them what happened to me and Vlad. | 告诉他们我和瓦勒徳的遭遇 |
[00:11] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:19] | Tell me who this Prometheus is. | 告诉我这个普罗米修斯是谁 |
[00:23] | I guess you know what I’ve been up to, huh? | 我猜你知道我打算干什么对吧 |
[00:24] | Remember, I’m always 10 steps ahead of you. | 记住 我总是领先你十步 |
[00:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:28] | – Chase is gone. – And so is Oliver. | -蔡斯不见了 -还有奥利弗 |
[00:30] | 我们只能假设蔡斯把他带走了 | |
[00:32] | Just make sure he suffers. | 只管让他受苦 |
[00:34] | That was always the plan. | 一直是这个计划 |
[00:38] | Did you hesitate at all when you killed him, | 你杀他时有犹豫过吗 |
[00:40] | or was he just another name you crossed off your list? | 或只是解决死亡名单上的另一个名字 |
[00:44] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[00:45] | you’ll only really be killing yourself. | 那就等于是自杀 |
[00:48] | …4, 3, 2, 1. | 四 三 二 一 |
[00:57] | 145 seconds. | 145秒 |
[00:59] | That’s how long my father struggled under the water before he died. | 我父亲死前在水里挣扎了这么长时间 |
[01:03] | According to my father’s autopsy, | 根据我父亲的尸检报告 |
[01:04] | your arrow pierced his aortic arch, | 你的箭撕裂了他的主动脉弓 |
[01:07] | but it didn’t kill him. No. | 但没杀死他 并没有 |
[01:09] | He was still conscious enough to feel | 他当时的意识足以感觉到 |
[01:11] | his lungs filling with water for 145 seconds. | 自己的肺部充满了水长达145秒 |
[01:14] | And here you were bragging about a plan | 你还吹嘘这是个比折磨 |
[01:19] | more intricate than torture. | 更复杂的计划 |
[01:26] | Did you ever think about why I chose the name Prometheus? | 你有想过我为什么取普罗米修斯这个名字吗 |
[01:30] | He challenged the omnipotence of the gods. | 因为他挑战了诸神的全能 |
[01:33] | You see, because, like you, they play judge, jury, | 祂们跟你一样当自己是法官 陪审团 |
[01:36] | and executioner. | 还有刽子手 |
[01:39] | But Prometheus took away their power. | 但普罗米修斯夺走了祂们的能力 |
[01:41] | If that’s what you’re gonna do to me, | 如果你想这么对我 |
[01:45] | you’ll need to come up with something better | 你得想出更好的办法 |
[01:47] | than whatever this is. | 而非这样 |
[01:49] | I did. | 我想到了 |
[01:52] | And the only way for you to stop it is to confess. | 结束这些的唯一办法就是你坦白 |
[01:56] | That I killed your father? | 坦白我杀了你的父亲 |
[01:57] | Nothing so pedestrian. | 没这么简单 |
[02:00] | I want you to tell me a secret, Oliver. | 我想让你告诉我一个秘密 奥利弗 |
[02:03] | I want you to confess to the one thing | 我想让你承认一件事 |
[02:06] | that you’ve been afraid to admit to yourself. | 你一直自欺欺人的一件事 |
[02:08] | How many times am I gonna tell you | 我还要告诉你多少次 |
[02:10] | that I don’t know what you’re talking about? | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:13] | Fine. You’ll come around eventually. | 好吧 你终究会明白的 |
[02:17] | Now, where were we? | 我们进行到哪了 |
[02:19] | 145 144 143 145, 144, 143, | |
[02:30] | Bandages and water will not help me. | 绷带和水救不了我 |
[02:34] | Before you die, tell us what you meant. | 在你死前告诉我们你想说什么 |
[02:37] | You said if we kill you, we kill ourselves. Why? | 你说杀你就等于自杀 为什么 |
[02:42] | You will find out soon enough. | 你们马上就会明白 |
[02:45] | You’re gonna tell me now… | 你现在就要告诉我 |
[02:48] | or I’m gonna dig that bullet out of your arm. | 不然我就从你胳膊里挖出子弹 |
[02:50] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[02:52] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[02:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:56] | He will never tell you truth in that much pain. | 他那么疼 不会告诉你真相 |
[03:04] | Does this have to do with your deal with Kovar, yes? | 这与你和科瓦的协议有关 对吗 |
[03:09] | Samovol’shchnia. | 随心所欲 |
[03:11] | If you knew what it was or what is coming, | 如果你知道怎么回事 |
[03:15] | you will beg Kovar to spare you. | 你会求科瓦饶恕你 |
[03:20] | And you… | 而你 |
[03:22] | are no one’s hero. | 不是任何人的英雄 |
[03:24] | Everything and everyone that you love | 你心爱的一切与众人 |
[03:31] | will wither | 都会因你染指 |
[03:33] | and die at your touch. | 而凋零逝去 |
[03:51] | Da. | 是 |
[03:53] | Good riddance. | 终于死了 |
[03:55] | What do we do about Kovar? | 我们怎么对付科瓦 |
[03:57] | What does it matter? | 还重要吗 |
[03:58] | Our Pakhan is dead. | 我们的帕克汉死了 |
[04:00] | We must swear in a new one. | 得找个新的宣誓就职 |
[04:01] | There are men loyal to us | 有人忠于我们 |
[04:03] | and men loyal to Gregor, | 有人忠于格雷戈尔 |
[04:04] | all without Pakhan. | 全都没有帕克汉 |
[04:05] | How do we choose a new one? | 我们怎么选新的 |
[04:06] | Pakhan is determined by seniority. | 帕克汉凭资历当选 |
[04:21] | Why is he doing that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[04:24] | It’s for journey to afterlife. | 这是通往来世的旅程 |
[04:26] | It makes good gift in heaven | 这是天堂里的上好礼物 |
[04:29] | but even better bribe for satan. | 更是贿赂撒旦的好东西 |
[04:35] | Da. | 是 |
[04:41] | You can get in there, too. | 你也可以进去 |
[04:42] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[05:57] | Viktor. I think he cut into tendon. | 维克多 他切到肌腱了 |
[05:59] | I don’t think he’s very happy you’re Pakhan. | 你成了帕克汉 他好像不太开心 |
[06:01] | You think? I know. | 是吗 那是肯定的 |
[06:05] | I wish there was less painful transfer of power in Bratva. | 但愿兄弟会的权力交割不会这么痛苦 |
[06:08] | What are we gonna do about Kovar? | 我们要怎么处理科瓦 |
[06:10] | You asking for yourself or you asking for Bratva? | 你是为自己问 还是为兄弟会问 |
[06:13] | Anatoly, Gregor made it sound like | 阿纳托利 格雷戈尔说得好像 |
[06:14] | all of us were gonna be killed. | 我们所有人都会被杀死 |
[06:16] | Samovol’shchnia. | 随心所欲 |
[06:17] | Yeah. “Do as you will,” | 没错 随心所欲 |
[06:17] | but he made it sound like there was some– | 但他说得好像有… |
[06:19] | Some deeper meaning? Yeah. | 深层含义 没错 |
[06:20] | It comes from Russian revolution, 1917. | 源于1917年的俄国革命 |
[06:22] | Why is he quoting the Russian revolution? | 为什么他要引用十月革命 |
[06:24] | Well, I cannot think of any good reason. | 我想不出来什么理由 |
[06:26] | Let me ask Kovar when I talk to him. | 等我跟科瓦谈的时候问问他 |
[06:28] | What? You can’t meet with Kovar. | 怎么 你不能见科瓦 |
[06:31] | Kovar had deal with Gregor. Gregor is dead. | 科瓦和格雷戈尔达成了协议 格雷戈尔死了 |
[06:34] | As the new Pakhan, I–I have to meet with him. | 我是新任帕克汉 我必须见见他 |
[06:36] | He will suspect something is up. | 他会怀疑出了什么事 |
[06:40] | I could try to talk to Galina. | 我可以试着和加林娜谈谈 |
[06:42] | – To who? – I told you about Taiana. | -谁 -我跟你说过泰安娜的 |
[06:44] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[06:45] | Galina’s her mother. | 加林娜是她母亲 |
[06:46] | And she works for Kovar. | 她为科瓦工作 |
[06:50] | Maybe she heard something. | 或许她听到过些什么 |
[07:17] | Your boss? You–you work for Konstantin Kovar. | 你老板吗 你为康士坦丁·科瓦工作 |
[07:21] | He said you were enemy. | 他说你是仇家 |
[07:23] | No, no. No. | 不不 |
[07:24] | – A—a bad man. – No. No, no. | -是坏人 -不不 |
[07:26] | I’m friends with Taiana. | 我是泰安娜的朋友 |
[07:29] | My precious Taiana? | 我的宝贝泰安娜吗 |
[07:30] | W–well, we’re friends. And I–I… | 我们是朋友 我 |
[07:32] | I could use your help | 我可能会需要你 |
[07:33] | with something. | 帮我个忙 |
[07:53] | I’m no– I’m not gonna shoot. I’m not gonna shoot. | 我不会开枪 我不开枪 |
[07:55] | Listen to me. When Kovar hears about this, | 听我说 如果科瓦听说这件事 |
[07:57] | you cannot say you saw me, do you understand? | 你不能说你看到了我 明白吗 |
[07:59] | If you say you saw me, he’ll hurt you. | 如果你说你看到了我 他会伤害你的 |
[08:00] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好 |
[08:04] | My father once told me | 我父亲曾经告诉我 |
[08:07] | do not have a hundred rubles | 拥有一百卢布 |
[08:09] | but have a hundred friends. | 不如拥有一百朋友 |
[08:13] | Fortunately, for us we have both friends | 幸运的是 我们既有朋友 |
[08:15] | and money. | 又有钱 |
[08:16] | As I assume your presence here means | 我猜你来找我意味着 |
[08:18] | that our, uh, ahem, arrangement has, uh, borne fruit. | 我们的协议有成果了 |
[08:22] | The shipment was routed to this location. | 货物会送到这个地方 |
[08:24] | The BIC codes are inside. | 银行代码在里面 |
[08:26] | All you have to do is retrieve it. | 你只用取回来 |
[08:29] | Now, as for my compensation, I think that– | 至于我的报酬 我认为 |
[08:33] | Unidac Industries. | 尤尼达克工业 |
[08:34] | Yes, I will make sure you get | 我会确保你得到 |
[08:36] | the, um, information you desire. | 你想要的信息 |
[08:39] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I–I have | 不好意思 失陪 |
[08:41] | some other business to attend to. | 我还有其他事要处理 |
[08:43] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:47] | Malcolm Merlyn, | 我是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[08:48] | CEO, Merlyn Global Group. | 梅林环球集团执行总裁 |
[08:50] | Anatoly Knyazev, gangster. | 我是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 混混 |
[09:00] | You undercut you, | 你太谦虚了 |
[09:01] | your new station, Mr. Knyazev. | 你的新身份 克尼亚杰夫先生 |
[09:05] | Pakhan of the Solntsevskaya Bratva, | 松采沃兄弟会的帕克汉 |
[09:08] | It’s, uh, it’s no small feat. | 可不是小人物 |
[09:11] | Nor is samovol’shchnia. | “随心所欲”也不是 |
[09:14] | One of Gregor’s last words. | 格雷戈尔的遗言之一 |
[09:17] | And, | 那么 |
[09:21] | were his, uh, other last words | 他的其他遗言有说到 |
[09:23] | about who killed him? | 自己被谁所杀吗 |
[09:24] | He called the man Kapiushon. | 他把那人叫作”兜帽男” |
[09:27] | “Hood.” | “兜帽” |
[09:28] | Da. Reports of man with a bow and arrow | 对 消息说那人拿着弓箭 |
[09:32] | are disrupting business, Bratva and otherwise. | 在扰乱生意和兄弟会等等 |
[09:38] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:38] | I heard some reports | 我也听到 |
[09:39] | of my own of–of you having | 我这边的消息 说是你因为 |
[09:42] | trouble with Gregor because of his deal with me. | 格雷戈尔跟我做生意而找他的麻烦 |
[09:45] | I questioned it, yes. | 我是向他提出过质疑 |
[09:48] | Now that I am Pakhan, | 现在我是帕克汉了 |
[09:51] | I am obligated to live up to commitments | 我有义务践行他的承诺 |
[09:53] | that he made, such as samovol’shchnia. | 比如说”随心所欲” |
[09:58] | You study history, Mr. Knyazev? | 你学过历史吧 克尼亚杰夫先生 |
[10:01] | When the Soviet Union was dissolved, | 苏联解体的时候 |
[10:03] | many thought that, uh, capitalist opportunities | 许多人以为资本主义的机遇 |
[10:05] | will give rise to a more stronger, | 会催生出更强大 |
[10:09] | a more united Russian people, | 更团结的俄罗斯人民 |
[10:11] | but many powerful men of the KGB, Communist Party, | 但许多克格勃 共产党 |
[10:16] | the Komsolmol, they decided to cash in | 以及共青团的权力派决定 |
[10:18] | on their privileges and, | 利用特权敛财 |
[10:24] | Russia became not stronger but… | 俄罗斯没有变强大 |
[10:29] | diseased. | 却病殃殃 |
[10:31] | And samovol’shchnia | “随心所欲” |
[10:33] | was the cure once. | 曾被当作解药 |
[10:38] | It could be so again. | 可能会再次被奉为解药 |
[10:44] | All right. W–what does that mean? | 好 这是什么意思 |
[10:45] | It means Kovar is planning something very big | 意思是科瓦在计划非常重大 |
[10:48] | and very terrible. | 非常危险的事 |
[10:49] | What is he gonna do? | 他打算做什么 |
[10:53] | Oliver, maybe time is best | 奥利弗 或许你最好 |
[10:55] | for you to go back to America. | 回到美国去 |
[10:57] | Anatoly, we’re brothers. | 阿纳托利 我们是兄弟 |
[11:00] | What’s happening to you is happening to me. | 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[11:07] | Kovar is going to overthrow Russian government. | 科瓦打算推翻俄罗斯政府 |
[11:11] | Samovol’shchnia is coup. | “随心所欲”指的是政变 |
[11:13] | And–and, I mean, he just told you this? | 他这么跟你说的吗 |
[11:15] | Before I got there, he was making deal | 我到之前 他正在跟 |
[11:17] | with American businessman, | 一个美国商人谈生意 |
[11:18] | some secret sensitive shipment. | 事关隐秘又敏感的货物 |
[11:21] | You think it’s a weapon? | 你觉得是武器吗 |
[11:23] | Kovar has many men, but not enough for a coup. | 科瓦的人手很多 但还不够政变 |
[11:25] | But with weapon. Luckily, I got a chance to see | 但有武器就不同了 幸好我有机会 |
[11:29] | the file they’re working on. | 看到了他们讨论的文件 |
[11:31] | Orekhovo-zuyevo. | 奥列霍沃-祖耶沃 |
[11:34] | It is a–a shipyard in Moscow. | 是莫斯科的一座造船厂 |
[11:36] | Then we go to the shipyard. | 那我们就去那座造船厂 |
[11:37] | We stop Kovar from retrieving it. | 阻止科瓦得手 |
[11:39] | Seeing you take bullet out of Gregor, | 看着你为格雷戈尔取出子弹 |
[11:43] | I saw him again– | 我又看到了他 |
[11:45] | the face of the monster. | 那个怪物的脸 |
[11:48] | This place, it’s not good for you, Oliver. | 这地方不适合你 奥利弗 |
[11:51] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[11:51] | I didn’t save you from Gregor | 我把你从格雷戈尔手上救回来 |
[11:54] | to stand by while you’re murdered by Kovar. | 不是为了看着你被科瓦杀死的 |
[11:58] | This isn’t over for me. | 这事对我来说还没结束 |
[12:02] | So be it, brother. | 那就这样吧 兄弟 |
[12:26] | Do they look familiar? | 他们看着很眼熟吧 |
[12:29] | Do you even remember their faces? | 你还记得他们的脸吗 |
[12:33] | These are your victims. | 这些都是被你杀害的人 |
[12:35] | They were people who did terrible things. | 他们都是犯下罪行的人 |
[12:41] | They had victims. | 他们杀害过别人 |
[12:43] | And husbands and wives, | 也有丈夫和妻子 |
[12:46] | Daughters, sons. | 女儿和儿子 |
[12:51] | Confess your secret, Oliver, and all this ends. | 坦白你的秘密 奥利弗 一切就结束了 |
[12:55] | I’ll give you a gift, | 我会给你一份礼物 |
[12:55] | and you can walk out that door and go back home. | 你就可以走出这扇门 回家了 |
[12:58] | Adrian, you’re sick. | 阿德里安 你疯了 |
[13:01] | And you’re a hypocrite. | 你还是个伪君子 |
[13:03] | There is nothing that I’ve done that compares with you. | 与你所做的事相比 我这些根本不算什么 |
[13:09] | You murdered your own wife. | 你杀了你自己的妻子 |
[13:14] | Cecil Adams. | 塞西尔·亚当 |
[13:17] | You knew him by his street name, the Count. | 大家都知道他的名号叫”伯爵” |
[13:22] | You put 3 arrows in him. | 你朝他射了三支箭 |
[13:24] | He was gonna kill a friend of mine. | 他本来要杀我的一个朋友 |
[13:26] | Felicity Smoak. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:30] | Confess or you get the same 3 arrows. | 坦白吧 否则你也得受三支箭 |
[13:41] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[13:42] | I’ve already been there, Oliver, | 我已经去过了 奥利弗 |
[13:44] | And I’ve come back with a message for you. | 而且我给你带回来了一条口信 |
[14:03] | Are we all clear? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:04] | Clear. | 好了 |
[14:07] | See how easy it is to think first and kill people later? | 先思考再杀人多容易 不是吗 |
[14:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:35] | Sarin gas, enough to kill thousands. | 沙林神经毒气 足以杀死上千人 |
[14:49] | What’s next? | 接下来要怎样 |
[14:50] | You said something when I brought you here, | 我带你来的时候 你说了一件事 |
[14:53] | about how your friends are your strength now. | 说你的朋友给了你支持 |
[14:58] | She didn’t even know I was in her apartment. | 她根本不知道我在她公寓里 |
[15:03] | I swear to God, if you hurt her… | 我向天发誓 如果你伤害她 |
[15:05] | You’ll do absolutely nothing | 你什么也做不了 |
[15:07] | because you’re here. | 因为你在这里 |
[15:10] | You see, until you confess your secret, Oliver, | 在你坦白你的秘密之前 奥利弗 |
[15:13] | everyone that you love is at play, | 你心爱的每一个人都是赌注 |
[15:17] | even your son. | 包括你儿子 |
[15:23] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[15:24] | He– he’s in hiding. I–I– | 他藏起来了 我 |
[15:28] | I don’t even know where he is. | 连我都不知道他的下落 |
[15:29] | ‘Cause you haven’t really looked. | 因为你没仔细去找 |
[15:31] | But for me, we both know it’s just a matter of time. | 但对我来说 我们俩都知道这只是时间问题 |
[15:36] | Confess. | 坦白吧 |
[15:39] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[15:42] | Then I guess I should leave you here to think about it | 那我应该让你在这好好想想 |
[15:45] | and wonder who I might kill while I’m gone. | 也猜猜我离开后可能会杀谁 |
[15:47] | Adrian! Adrian, please. | 阿德里安 阿德里安 拜托 |
[15:50] | All you have to do is say the words. | 你只需要说出来 |
[15:53] | I… | 我 |
[15:56] | I… | 我 |
[15:58] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[16:00] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[16:13] | We have incoming. | 有人来了 |
[17:32] | The truck! | 那辆卡车 |
[17:34] | Kovar has the Sarin gas. | 科瓦拿到了沙林神经毒气 |
[17:38] | Then we are all going to be dead men. | 那我们就都死定了 |
[17:50] | How’s Anatoly? | 阿纳托利怎么样了 |
[17:52] | Recovering, which is more than I can say for our men. | 正在痊愈 但其他人就没这么好运了 |
[17:55] | The Sarin gas get ’em? | 吸入了沙林神经毒气吗 |
[17:56] | Da. Where were you? | 对 你去哪了 |
[17:59] | I was keeping overwatch, like Anatoly ordered. | 我一直在看守着 是阿纳托利的命令 |
[18:04] | You have something to say to me, Viktor, | 你有话要对我说 维克多 |
[18:07] | So just say it. | 说吧 |
[18:08] | It was your idea to go against Gregor. | 是你提出要对付格雷戈尔的 |
[18:10] | Because of Kovar with your vendetta against him. | 因为科瓦 还有你与他的积怨 |
[18:13] | Now look at the mess we’re in. | 看看我们现在惹出了什么乱子 |
[18:14] | Well, do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[18:16] | We should be honoring Gregor’s pact with Kovar, | 我们应该庆幸格雷戈尔与科瓦签了合约 |
[18:18] | not this. | 而不是这样 |
[18:19] | The moment that Kovar overthrows the government, | 科瓦一旦推翻了政府 |
[18:21] | he is gonna wipe out the entire Bratva. | 就会除掉整个兄弟会 |
[18:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:27] | We have one of Kovar’s men. | 我们抓到了科瓦的一个手下 |
[18:29] | And we need to know where the gas is gonna be used. | 我们需要知道毒气会用在哪里 |
[18:32] | Why would he tell you anything? | 他为什么会告诉你 |
[18:38] | He won’t be talking to me. | 他要面对的不是我 |
[18:45] | Please. I don’t know anything. | 拜托 我什么都不知道 |
[18:47] | There’s no need to hurt me. | 没有必要伤害我 |
[18:50] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[18:59] | A friend of mine recently showed me | 我的一个朋友最近让我见识了 |
[19:00] | The skinning technique used by hunters in Mongolia. | 蒙古猎人的剥皮技术 |
[19:04] | They remove all the skin– | 他们会剥掉 |
[19:05] | and the thing was much larger than you– | 比你大得多的家伙全身的皮 |
[19:08] | in less than 5 minutes, | 不到5分钟就能完成 |
[19:11] | Which means | 也就是说 |
[19:12] | you don’t have very long to tell me | 你没有太多时间来告诉我 |
[19:16] | what your boss is planning. | 你老板的计划了 |
[19:19] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:24] | I was kind of hoping you’d say that. | 我还挺希望你这么说的 |
[19:34] | What is this monstrosity? | 你这是在做什么 |
[19:36] | You should be resting. | 你应该在休息 |
[19:38] | I woke up with headache. | 我因为头痛醒来了 |
[19:39] | I–I came to find you. I was not expecting this. | 就来找你了 我可没料到会看到这个 |
[19:42] | This…this is not human. | 这 这简直泯灭人性 |
[19:45] | Anatoly, I told you putting on this hood, | 阿纳托利 我告诉过你戴上这个兜帽 |
[19:49] | it helps me direct the darkness inside of me. | 能帮助我将心中的黑暗剥离出去 |
[19:53] | It worked, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这真的有用 |
[19:55] | I know what Kovar’s planning. | 我知道科瓦在密谋什么了 |
[19:57] | But at what cost? | 知道的代价又是什么呢 |
[19:59] | You’re a fool to think a piece of cloth | 你以为一件衣服就能将人和禽兽分离开吗 |
[20:00] | can separate man from monster. | 你真是够蠢 |
[20:04] | Dividing yourself in two | 将自己一分为二 |
[20:06] | will only make monster stronger | 只会让心中的禽兽更加强大 |
[20:08] | until it is stronger than you. | 直到它比你自身还要强大 |
[20:12] | You knew what I was capable of back on Lianyu. | 你早就知道我在炼狱岛上的所作所为 |
[20:21] | But this man I see now… | 但是我现在看到的这个男人 |
[20:25] | bears more resemblance to Slade Wilson | 其实更像斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[20:27] | or Anthony Ivo. | 或安东尼·艾沃 |
[20:36] | Tough man. | 硬汉啊 |
[20:38] | Clearly withstood a lot before breaking. | 看来说出来之前没少遭罪 |
[20:41] | He gave up pretty quickly. | 他其实很快就投降了 |
[20:44] | The rest was me practicing. | 剩下这些是我自己在练习 |
[20:47] | Practicing to become what? | 为了什么练习 |
[20:51] | Something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[20:56] | Kovar is inviting key members of the government– | 科瓦正在邀请政府的主要成员 |
[20:58] | politicians and military mostly– | 主要是政治家和军事家 |
[21:00] | to the opening of his casino. | 来参加赌场的开幕式 |
[21:01] | Then kill them with sarin gas, even the innocents? | 然后用沙林神经毒气把他们和平民都杀死 |
[21:04] | It’s not good for business. | 这对他们的生意没好处 |
[21:05] | Yes, but being in charge of whole country | 没错 但继而便可以掌控整个国家 |
[21:08] | is good for business. | 这就对生意大有益处了 |
[21:09] | We need to get into that casino, | 我们必须进到那个赌场里 |
[21:11] | and we need to stop the attack before it happens. | 而且我们必须阻止袭击的发生 |
[21:13] | The place will be fortress, | 那个地方肯定守卫森严 |
[21:15] | increased security for president and generals. | 会为总统和将军们增设安保人员 |
[21:18] | Impossible to break in. | 我们不可能强行进入 |
[21:19] | Then what do you suggest we do? | 那你有什么好建议吗 |
[21:22] | We sneak in. | 我们溜进去 |
[21:23] | Without the help of someone working for Kovar? | 在没有科瓦内部人的帮助下 |
[21:25] | I know someone. | 我认识一个人 |
[21:26] | Well, if you’re thinking about house lady, | 如果你想的是那个老女人的话 |
[21:28] | last time it did not go so well. | 别忘了上次的惨状 |
[21:29] | Give me a second chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[21:32] | And if second chance doesn’t work? | 那如果第二次也不成功呢 |
[21:42] | Miss Venediktov… | 维聂迪克托夫小姐 |
[21:48] | Eh, he’s–he’s fine. | 他 他没事 |
[21:50] | Well, he’s unconscious, but he–look, I’m sorry | 虽然他昏过去了 不过他 我很抱歉 |
[21:52] | that I scared you the other night. | 我那天晚上吓到你了 |
[21:54] | I just–I–I need to speak with you. I– | 我只是 我必须和你谈谈 我 |
[21:57] | Well, it’s like I said, I knew your– | 就像我说过的 我认识你的 |
[21:59] | your children, Taiana and Vlad. | 你的孩子 泰安娜和瓦勒德 |
[22:01] | Where you met them? | 你在哪认识他们的 |
[22:03] | Do you know what happened to them? | 你知道他们发生什么事了吗 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry. They’re– | 我很抱歉 他们 |
[22:10] | they’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[22:12] | But Mr. Kovar say he’s still looking for them. | 可是科瓦先生说他还在找他们 |
[22:16] | Kovar is lying. | 科瓦在撒谎 |
[22:17] | Before she died, Taiana, | 在她死前 泰安娜 |
[22:19] | Well, she told me that he was a monster. | 她和我说他是个怪物 |
[22:21] | And she made me promise– | 她还让我承诺 |
[22:23] | She made me swear | 让我发誓 |
[22:26] | that I would bring him to justice. | 一定要将他绳之以法 |
[22:29] | But even what you say is true, | 但即使你说的是真的 |
[22:32] | what could I do? | 我又能做什么 |
[22:33] | Taiana told me that | 泰安娜对我说过 |
[22:36] | the same hammer that shatters glass forges steel. | “打碎玻璃的锤头 也能锻出精钢” |
[22:42] | I say to her as a child to make her grow up strong. | 那是她小时候 我鼓励她坚强说的话 |
[22:45] | Well, she did. | 她确实很坚强 |
[22:48] | And she helped me grow strong, too. | 她也帮助我变得坚强 |
[22:53] | Would you please, please help me | 能否请你帮助我 |
[22:56] | keep my promise to her? | 履行我对她的承诺 |
[23:05] | This gets me into Mr. Kovar’s buildings. | 这能让我进入科瓦先生的大楼 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Make it right for them. | 为他们做正确的事 |
[23:15] | Uh…tell me… | 告诉我 |
[23:19] | Who killed my children? | 是谁杀了我的孩子 |
[23:24] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[23:45] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[23:48] | I made her more… compliant. | 我让她变得更加顺从 |
[23:57] | Get up. Give yourself a chance. | 起来 给你自己个机会 |
[24:11] | I’m not gonna fight her. | 我不会和她战斗 |
[24:13] | I don’t want you to fight her. | 我不要你和她战斗 |
[24:15] | I want you to kill her. | 我要你杀了她 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna leave now. When I come back, | 我先走一步 等我回来时 |
[24:19] | either she’s killed you and I let her go | 结果要么是她杀了你 我放她走 |
[24:22] | or you kill her and I let you go. | 要么是你杀了她 我放你走 |
[24:25] | No. Neither one of those things is gonna happen. | 不 这两种情况都不会发生 |
[24:29] | If you don’t kill her, | 如果你不杀她 |
[24:30] | you’re gonna watch me snap her neck. | 就会亲眼看到我拧断她的脖子 |
[24:31] | Adrian! What is the point of this?! | 阿德里安 这么做有什么意义 |
[24:35] | You seem to be having a little bit of trouble | 你似乎不知该如何 |
[24:37] | figuring out what your secret is. | 弄清你的秘密 |
[24:40] | I thought this might remind you. | 我认为这能让你想起来 |
[24:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 对不起 奥利弗 |
[24:56] | I can’t take another day here. | 我不能忍受继续待在这里了 |
[25:38] | Hmm, I think it’s, uh… | 我认为… |
[26:14] | Canisters are in a storeroom, | 毒气罐在仓库 |
[26:16] | Southwest corner, second floor. | 西南角 二楼 |
[26:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:21] | Ok. If you would be so kind and let us in now, please. | 你能帮忙让我们进去里面吗 |
[26:27] | I’ll meet you at the target. | 我们在目标处见 |
[26:40] | I took you into my home. | 我带你来我家 |
[26:43] | I gave you food and shelter. | 我给你吃给你住 |
[26:45] | This is how you repay me? | 你就是这么报答我的吗 |
[27:02] | Now where? | 往哪走 |
[27:03] | I studied the map. I know a shortcut. Here. | 我研究过地图 我知道捷径 这 |
[27:07] | Are you sure this is the way? | 你确定没走错吗 |
[27:09] | Almost there. Should be at the turn up ahead. | 快到了 应该就在前面转弯处 |
[27:20] | You sold us out. | 你出卖我们 |
[27:23] | We’re in a casino, Anatoly. | 这里是赌场 阿纳托利 |
[27:26] | I like to think of it as playing | 我喜欢用”打我手里的牌” |
[27:27] | the hand that I was dealt. | 这个说法 |
[27:29] | Vrag naroda. | 公敌 |
[27:58] | Evely–Evelyn… | 伊芙琳 |
[28:00] | Hey, look at me. Listen to me. | 看着我 听我说 |
[28:03] | I need you to–to bring the knife over here. | 我需要你拿刀过来 |
[28:06] | I want you to get me out of these things. | 帮我解开这些东西 |
[28:10] | And when he comes back… | 等他回来 |
[28:13] | we will ambush him. | 我们伏击他 |
[28:17] | No, we can’t beat him. | 不 我们打不过他 |
[28:20] | I didn’t know what I was buying into | 当我选择与他为伍时 |
[28:21] | when I sided with him, but I… | 我完全不知道这意味着什么 但我… |
[28:23] | It’s ok. I forgive you. I, uh… | 没关系 我原谅你 我… |
[28:27] | I just–I can– together, | 我可以…只要我们合作 |
[28:28] | we can get through this. | 我们可以挺过这个 |
[28:30] | I’m dead. That’s all he kept telling me– | 我死了 那是他一直告诉我的 |
[28:34] | I’m dead… | 我死了 |
[28:36] | because I was a part of your life. | 因为我参与了你的人生 |
[28:45] | Would you bring me the knife? | 可以把刀拿过来吗 |
[28:47] | Would you bring me the knife | 可以把刀拿过来吗 |
[28:48] | and I can save us? | 让我拯救我们 |
[28:52] | No. | 不 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[29:04] | Oh, my g– come on! | 天 拜托 |
[29:08] | Are we serious? | 开玩笑吗 |
[29:10] | Oliver, what are you trying to prove, man? | 奥利弗 你想证明什么 老兄 |
[29:12] | Evelyn betrayed you. | 伊芙琳背叛了你 |
[29:13] | You’ve killed people for less. | 你杀过更不该杀的人 |
[29:14] | I’m not gonna kill her. I won’t. Just let her go. | 我不会杀她的 我不会 把她放了吧 |
[29:19] | You just keep forgetting | 你总是忘记 |
[29:21] | what I told you would happen | 我告诉过你如果你没杀她 |
[29:22] | if you didn’t kill her. | 会怎么样 |
[29:23] | Adrian, listen to me, please, ok? | 阿德里安 请听我说 好吗 |
[29:26] | You have made your point. | 你不需要更多暴行来证明了 |
[29:28] | Confess, Oliver. Tell me your secret. | 坦白 奥利弗 告诉我你的秘密 |
[29:30] | I don’t know what you want from me! | 我不知道你要我说什么 |
[29:34] | I want you to tell me what you’ve been too afraid | 我要你告诉我你非常害怕告诉 |
[29:36] | to tell your sister, Felicity, Diggle. | 你妹妹和费利西蒂 还有狄格尔的事 |
[29:38] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. I don’t… | 我不知道 我不… |
[29:47] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[30:04] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[30:05] | Finally we’re getting somewhere. | 我们终于有进展了 |
[30:08] | Confess. | 坦白 |
[30:14] | Oliver, we’ve been betrayed. | 奥利弗 我们被出卖了 |
[30:16] | Viktor, he– | 维克多 他… |
[30:27] | I am so very proud of this casino | 我对这家赌场还有它 |
[30:30] | and what it means for our country. | 对我们国家的意义感到非常骄傲 |
[30:33] | Well, that’s why it saddens me to tell you | 好吧 所以我遗憾地告诉大家 |
[30:35] | that there was an attempt by Solntsevskaya Bratva | 松采沃兄弟会 |
[30:39] | to crash these festivities | 试图突袭晚会 |
[30:41] | and assassinate every one | 并刺杀今晚在场的 |
[30:43] | of these government officials here tonight. | 所有政府官员 |
[30:45] | But don’t worry. | 但不用担心 |
[30:47] | We have them all in custody. | 我们已经抓住他们了 |
[31:01] | I am told they– they planned to stage | 我听说他们策划 |
[31:03] | a gas attack in this very room… | 在这个大厅里释放毒气 |
[31:09] | but, uh, sadly for them, | 但很遗憾的是 |
[31:11] | even though they were successful | 虽然他们成功 |
[31:12] | in launching the attack… | 发动了毒气攻击 |
[31:16] | it backfired and, uh, | 却适得其反 |
[31:18] | killed every single one of them. | 把他们所有人都杀死了 |
[31:21] | Well, at least, uh, that’s what the newspapers | 好吧 至少明早的报纸上 |
[31:25] | will report in the morning. | 会这么报道 |
[31:30] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[31:38] | Confess. | 坦白 |
[31:40] | You killed my father | 你杀死我父亲 |
[31:41] | because he was a name on a list. | 是因为他的名字在名单上 |
[31:43] | But that’s not really true, is it? No. | 但事实不是这样 对吗 不 |
[32:03] | It’s too late, Kapiushon. | 太晚了 兜帽男 |
[32:05] | The gas has already done its work. | 毒气已经发挥了它的作用 |
[32:08] | The list was just an excuse. | 名单只是个借口 |
[32:10] | The hood, the disguise– just an excuse. | 兜帽 伪装 都只是借口 |
[32:12] | The idea that all this is some heroic crusade | 说这些都是英雄大业 |
[32:14] | is just an excuse. | 也只是借口 |
[32:16] | Excuse for what? Huh? Tell me! | 作为什么的借口 告诉我 |
[32:18] | You tell me, Oliver. | 你告诉我 奥利弗 |
[32:21] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[32:25] | Kill him. | 杀死他 |
[32:40] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[32:43] | Who could have imagined? | 谁会想到呢 |
[32:50] | I know what’s going on through your mind, Oliver. | 我知道你在想什么 奥利弗 |
[32:53] | You’re thinking that you can get yourself free from those chains, | 你在想摆脱这些枷锁 |
[32:56] | slam me to the ground, | 把我甩到地上 |
[32:57] | and snap my neck just like I did to Evelyn. | 然后像我对伊芙琳那样掐断我的脖子 |
[33:01] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[33:02] | There’s the look I’ve been waiting to see. | 我一直等的就是这个眼神 |
[33:05] | But it’s not just about stopping me, is it? No. | 但这不只是想要阻止我 对吗 不 |
[33:07] | There’s something else in there. | 里面还藏着别的 |
[33:09] | Confess, Oliver. | 坦白 奥利弗 |
[33:14] | When you see Taiana in afterlife– | 你死后见到泰安娜时 |
[33:17] | give her a kiss for me. | 帮我给她一个吻 |
[33:39] | – I’m going to finish this. – No! | -我要了结这件事 -不 |
[33:41] | Are you going to let your Pakhan | 你要你的帕克汉 |
[33:42] | finish this for you, | 替你了结这件事吗 |
[33:43] | Mr. Queen, eh? | 奎恩先生 |
[33:44] | You don’t have to do this, Oliver. | 你不必这么做 奥利弗 |
[33:46] | We both know that I do. | 你我都知道我必须这么做 |
[34:27] | You don’t have to, Oliver. | 你不必这么做 奥利弗 |
[34:28] | The man will face justice, I promise. | 他会被制裁的 我保证 |
[34:31] | You’re right. He’ll face justice. | 你说得对 他会被制裁 |
[34:45] | You’ve told yourself you kill | 你告诉自己你是杀人 |
[34:47] | because you have to. | 是不得已为之 |
[34:49] | Confess, Oliver. | 坦白 奥利弗 |
[34:52] | You don’t kill because you have to. So why? | 你不是不得已才杀人 那为什么呢 |
[34:55] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么动手杀人 |
[34:56] | Because I want to. | 因为我想要 |
[34:59] | What? | 什么 |
[35:00] | I want to. | 我想要 |
[35:02] | I want to! | 我想要 |
[35:05] | And I liked it. | 而且我喜欢 |
[35:16] | How’s it feel knowing that I saw the one thing | 知道我发现了你不肯承认的事 |
[35:20] | you couldn’t admit to yourself? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:23] | I knew he’d break… | 我知道他会… |
[35:30] | just like you said he would. | 如你所说被攻破 |
[35:32] | It’s ’cause I know him better | 那是因为我比他 |
[35:33] | than he even knows himself. | 更了解他自己 |
[35:35] | Give us a moment alone, would you? | 让我们单独谈谈 好吗 |
[35:48] | I told you, Oliver. | 我告诉过你 奥利弗 |
[35:49] | You infect every life you touch. | 你影响你接触的每个人 |
[35:52] | And now do you realize why? | 现在你知道为什么了吗 |
[35:56] | It’s because your crusade was based on a lie. | 因为你的大业建立在谎言上 |
[36:01] | You used your father’s memory to justify | 你用你父亲的记忆 |
[36:03] | a killing spree. | 为你的嗜杀成性开脱 |
[36:08] | There’s a price to be paid for that, Oliver. | 这是需要付出代价的 奥利弗 |
[36:11] | Your mother paid it. | 你的母亲付了 |
[36:13] | Your friend Tommy paid it, Laurel. | 你朋友汤米付了 还有劳蕾尔 |
[36:16] | Do you really want to tell me that John Diggle | 你真的认为约翰·狄格尔和 |
[36:18] | and Felicity Smoak’s lives are better | 费利西蒂·斯莫克认识你之后 |
[36:20] | having known you? | 生活变得更好了吗 |
[36:23] | You… promised to let me go. | 你答应过会放我走 |
[36:27] | And I’m a man of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[36:29] | But first I have a gift for you. | 但我要先送份礼物给你 |
[36:37] | This tattoo of yours. | 你的这个纹身 |
[36:40] | To be an American and named a captain in the bratva, | 作为美国人 在兄弟会里当头目 |
[36:46] | you must have done something extraordinary. | 你肯定做了非凡的事 |
[36:48] | When you look at it, | 当你看着它 |
[36:49] | it must–it must remind you of such a victory. | 肯定会想起你的胜利 |
[36:58] | Now, when you look at it, you’ll think about | 现在 当你再看着它 你会想到 |
[37:01] | our time here together | 我们一起在这的时光和 |
[37:03] | and the secret that you confessed to me. | 你向我坦白的秘密 |
[37:07] | Whatever pain I caused you… | 不管我对你造成了什么疼痛 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | I believe you, Oliver. | 我相信你 奥利弗 |
[37:18] | I just don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[37:33] | You know, I’ve decided. | 知道吗 我决定了 |
[37:34] | You are my favorite American. | 你是我最喜欢的美国人 |
[37:36] | How many Americans do you know? | 你认识多少个美国人呢 |
[37:37] | You and joking are not exactly made for each other, | 你跟玩笑根本不相称 |
[37:41] | but that looks like it does. | 但那个看来挺相称 |
[37:43] | Anatoly, why make me a captain? | 阿纳托利 为什么让我当头目 |
[37:46] | I’m not staying in Russia. | 我不会留在俄罗斯 |
[37:47] | Because now anywhere you go in the world, | 因为现在不管你去到世界哪个角落 |
[37:50] | any bratva you meet will know | 你遇到的兄弟会成员 |
[37:51] | what kind of man you are. | 都会知道你是怎样的人 |
[37:54] | Come. I have another gift for you. | 过来 我还有份礼物送你 |
[38:00] | Here. | 给 |
[38:02] | I recovered it from the casino. | 我从赌场找回来的 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:09] | You remember first time we met on the Amazo? | 记得我们在亚马逊号上初识的场景吗 |
[38:14] | I was performing surgery on myself. | 我在给自己做手术 |
[38:17] | It’s kind of difficult to forget. | 这种场景很难忘记 |
[38:18] | Yeah. What was it I said to you then? | 是的 记得那时我对你说了什么吗 |
[38:20] | Living is not for the weak. | 弱者无法生存 |
[38:22] | I cannot believe scared boy in cell beside me | 我不敢相信结果是在我隔壁牢房里的 |
[38:26] | would be one to kill Konstantin Kovar. | 害怕小子把康士坦丁·科瓦杀死 |
[38:28] | Well, that wasn’t me. | 好吧 不是我杀的 |
[38:31] | That was him. | 是他 |
[38:32] | That is a lie you tell yourself, | 那是你在欺骗你自己 |
[38:35] | an excuse that allows you to kill. | 为你杀人开脱的借口 |
[38:38] | You kill because you like it. | 你杀人是因为你喜欢杀人 |
[38:40] | That’s not true, Anatoly. I hate it. | 不是这样的 阿纳托利 我讨厌杀人 |
[38:43] | And I think maybe you’ve had | 我想可能是你 |
[38:44] | a bit too much to drink. | 喝得有点多了 |
[38:45] | Well, that is entirely possible. | 好吧 这完全有可能 |
[38:47] | But in this case, I am right. | 但这件事上 我是对的 |
[38:49] | This deal you sold yourself on, | 你自欺欺人地认为 |
[38:53] | that this hood is going to keep this monster of yours | 兜帽会把你的魔性 |
[38:57] | at bay, | 约束起来 |
[38:59] | someday is going to fall apart. | 但有一天谎言会被戳穿 |
[39:02] | And when it does, you’re not going to like | 到那时 你不会喜欢 |
[39:05] | the man you see underneath. | 藏在里面的那个人 |
[39:14] | Well? | 好吧 |
[39:16] | Will take weeks until he’s back on his feet, | 他需要好几周才能恢复 |
[39:19] | but he’ll live. | 但他的命保住了 |
[39:21] | He gives you his thanks. | 他会感谢你的 |
[39:23] | Just out of morbid curiosity, | 实在很好奇 |
[39:26] | who did this to him? | 是谁干的 |
[39:28] | That’s his business. | 那是他的事 |
[39:31] | Well, whoever it is, I’m glad I’m not him. | 好吧 不管是谁 我很庆幸我不是他 |
[40:21] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[40:22] | “How much longer”? | “还要多久” |
[40:23] | We literally had to reroute | 我们实际上必须调用 |
[40:24] | the electro-optical digital imaging | 所有我能访问的 |
[40:25] | from every reconnaissance satellite I could gain access to. | 侦察卫星电光数位成像 |
[40:28] | Then we have to capture data | 然后我们要用四维数组 |
[40:29] | in a 4-dimensional array, which could then be parsed | 抓取数据 然后再用 |
[40:32] | using a real-time algorithm. | 实时算法解析 |
[40:34] | Basically, solving cold fusion | 基本上 处理冷聚变 |
[40:35] | would have been easier. | 比这更简单 |
[40:37] | Ok. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[40:38] | I’ve just been at this so long, | 只是我被困扰很久了 |
[40:38] | I don’t know which way is up. | 我不知道要用什么方法 |
[40:40] | And Oliver’s been gone for 6 days and… | 奥利弗已经失踪六天了 然后… |
[40:42] | And what? | 然后什么 |
[40:45] | Oliver? Oh, my god. | 奥利弗 天啊 |
[40:46] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[40:54] | Chase had me– | 蔡斯抓走我 |
[40:59] | and he let me go. | 然后他把我放了 |
[41:05] | Go slow, man. | 慢点 哥们 |
[41:10] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:12] | Oliver, we’re gonna get this son of a bitch | 奥利弗 这个混蛋对你做的事 |
[41:13] | for whatever he did to you. | 我们不会放过他的 |
[41:16] | John, it’s– | 约翰 是… |
[41:20] | It–it–it’s over for me. | 是我结束了 |
[41:26] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再干这个了 |
[41:31] | I’m shutting everything down. | 我要停止这一切 |