时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This laptop contains 40 million rubles | 这台电脑里有科瓦 |
[00:05] | worth of bank transfers from Kovar | 秘密转给格雷戈尔的 |
[00:07] | that Gregor hasn’t disclosed. | 四千万卢布 |
[00:09] | This is most disappointing. | 实在令人太失望了 |
[00:10] | I liked many of you. | 你们很多人我都喜欢 |
[00:12] | Prometheus surprised me with a very specific, unique move. | 普罗米修斯做出了一个十分独特的招式 |
[00:15] | It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia. | 我在俄罗斯时有个女人也教过我这个 |
[00:17] | You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher? | 你觉得可能是同一个人教的吗 |
[00:20] | You’re accepting the invitation to join helix. | 你打算接受加入”螺旋”的邀请 |
[00:21] | Full throttle. | 全力以赴 |
[00:22] | What do I do with your secret? | 我会怎么处理你的秘密吗 |
[00:24] | I keep it. I care about the city, | 我会保密 我关心这座城市 |
[00:26] | And–and you’re working double-time. | 你用双倍时间在工作 |
[00:27] | Can you talk some sense into him, please? | 你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了 |
[00:29] | Mr. Mayor, Thea, meet my wife Doris. | 市长先生 西娅 这是我太太 多莉丝 |
[00:32] | I thought we could talk. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[00:33] | Can we set up a meeting tomorrow? | 我们明天再面谈吧 |
[00:35] | I’m late for a dinner. | 我约了人吃晚餐 |
[00:37] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[00:39] | You could call it life or death. | 可以说它事关生死 |
[00:56] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[00:57] | I don’t see any other monasteries on this mountain. | 这山上没有其它修道院了 |
[00:59] | Felicity’s note said something about a “demon”– | 费利西蒂的笔记上写着什么”恶魔” |
[01:03] | wait, maybe that says, “lemon.” | 不对 可能是”柠檬” |
[01:05] | Anyway, I–I texted her, but she has not hit me back. | 我给她发了短信 她一直没回我 |
[01:10] | It says, “demon.” | 是”恶魔” |
[01:11] | Oliver, I’m losing you! | 奥利弗 我听不清了 |
[01:12] | I’ll see you back in Star City. | 星城见 |
[01:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[01:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:36] | I’m a former student. | 我是她以前的学生 |
[01:38] | Former, which means you are not welcome here. | 以前 也就是说这里不欢迎你 |
[01:56] | No! | 住手 |
[01:59] | Leave us. | 你们走吧 |
[02:04] | I would apologize for my students’ enthusiasm, | 我的学生们可能太过热情了 |
[02:08] | but you should not have come to this place. | 可你的确不应该来这里 |
[02:10] | Well, Talia, it was difficult to find. | 塔莉亚 找到你真不容易 |
[02:13] | Our business together concluded 5 years ago. | 我们五年前就互不相干了 |
[02:15] | No. One of your former students | 不 你的一个以前的学生 |
[02:18] | is trying to kill me. | 想要杀死我 |
[02:19] | He doesn’t want to kill you, Oliver. | 他并不是要杀你 奥利弗 |
[02:21] | He means to destroy you utterly. | 他是要彻底毁掉你 |
[02:24] | You knew? | 你知道这事 |
[02:26] | If you knew, then why would you train him? | 如果你知道 为什么还要训练他呢 |
[02:29] | Why wouldn’t you warn me? | 你为什么不警告我呢 |
[02:30] | Two years ago, he sought me out. | 两年前 他找到了我 |
[02:34] | He’d already learned much about you. | 他已经对你了解了很多 |
[02:35] | He’s a man of remarkable capacity. | 他能力很强 |
[02:37] | Talia, enough! If you knew what he wanted, | 塔莉亚 够了 如果你知道他的目的 |
[02:40] | then why would you train him? | 你为什么要训练他 |
[02:41] | You killed his father, | 你杀了他父亲 |
[02:45] | and I helped him in his pursuit of vengeance | 我帮助他报仇 |
[02:47] | because by then you’d killed mine! | 是因为那时你也杀了我父亲 |
[02:53] | I never told you my full name, did I? | 我没告诉过你我的全名 对吧 |
[02:56] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[02:58] | It’s Talia al ghul. | 我叫塔莉亚·厄尔·高福 |
[03:06] | Ra’s al ghul was your father. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福是你父亲吗 |
[03:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:12] | My father and I came to be at odds, | 我父亲跟我闹翻了 |
[03:13] | so I forged my own path… | 所以我独立门户 |
[03:17] | but he was still my father when you put | 但他毕竟是我父亲 |
[03:18] | a sword through his chest. | 而你对他一箭穿心 |
[03:21] | So that’s why you’re not gonna help me. | 所以你不准备帮我 |
[03:25] | That’s why you won’t tell who this… | 所以你不会告诉我 |
[03:29] | Prometheus is. | 普罗米修斯是谁 |
[03:32] | Of course I will, Oliver, | 我当然会告诉你了 奥利弗 |
[03:36] | because I want you to suffer. | 因为我想看你受折磨 |
[03:41] | He calls himself… | 他称呼自己 |
[03:44] | Adrian Chase. | 阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[03:59] | 柯蒂斯 你在哪 回我电话 我们可以用 费莉希蒂 | |
[04:01] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[04:02] | Yes. Peachy. Heh. Let’s do this. | 好得很 我们开始吧 |
[04:07] | Yeah. It’s lit, right? | 很赞吧 |
[04:08] | All these people, they’re just… | 这么多人 他们就 |
[04:11] | You sound surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[04:12] | Yeah. I mean, I guess I just thought | 我猜我只是觉得 |
[04:13] | that a secret hacker organization would be | 一个秘密的黑客组织 |
[04:15] | a little bit more, well, I don’t know, intimate. | 大概会更隐秘一点 |
[04:19] | Well, Helix is a worldwide operation, | 螺旋是个国际组织 |
[04:22] | kind of like the U.N. | 有点像联合国 |
[04:23] | if it actually accomplished things. | 只不过联合国从来没办成过实事 |
[04:25] | You have 3D nanoelectrics designed | 你们这里有三维纳米电子元件 |
[04:27] | to interface with a neural network. | 可以和神经网络连接 |
[04:28] | We were working on something like this | 我们之前在帕尔默科技 |
[04:30] | at Palmer Tech, and– | 也在研发类似的东西 |
[04:31] | Who do you think we stole the prototype from? | 不然你觉得这原型机我们是哪里偷来的 |
[04:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:37] | Real-time feed from every cell phone camera in the world | 从世界上每个手机摄像头传输来的实时信号 |
[04:39] | running through a pattern recognition algo. | 正在其上运行模式识别算法 |
[04:41] | Holy– that’s– | 天啊 那 |
[04:44] | So much bigger than anything the NSA is doing. I know. | 那比国家安全局涉及的范围都大 我知道 |
[04:47] | That’s a lot of power for someone to have who’s not government. | 对于非政府组织 这权力可够大的 |
[04:50] | Well, the fact that we’re not government’s the whole point. | 我们不是政府这才是重点 |
[04:53] | Power to the people, right? | 权力归人民 对吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Power to the people. | 对 权力归人民 |
[04:58] | Welcome to Helix, Felicity. | 欢迎来到螺旋 费莉希蒂 |
[05:01] | We’re gonna change the world together. | 我们将一起改变世界 |
[05:09] | Mr. Queen, I’ve been trying to reach you– | 奎恩先生 我一直在想办法联系你 |
[05:10] | I need captain Pike and Quentin Lance in my office, | 叫派克队长和昆汀·兰斯来我办公室 |
[05:12] | and I need to know where D.A. Chase is right now. | 我要知道地方检察官蔡斯现在在哪 |
[05:14] | Right now, Mr. Chase is in the conference room. | 蔡斯先生正在会议室里 |
[05:18] | Treatment for drug addicts over incarceration. | 用监禁手段治疗毒瘾患者 |
[05:21] | Mr. Mayor, I didn’t think you’d be joining us this morning. | 市长先生 我没想到你会来参加这个会议 |
[05:27] | I guess you know what I’ve been up to, huh? | 我猜你知道我打算干什么对吧 |
[05:29] | – Yeah. – I’ve been working | -对 -我一直在忙着 |
[05:30] | on addressing our sentencing policy | 谈毒品犯罪的 |
[05:32] | for drug offenses. | 惩罚措施 |
[05:33] | Care to join? | 要加入吗 |
[05:35] | I’d like to see you in my office, please. | 我希望你可以来我办公室 |
[05:37] | Actually, can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[05:39] | The councilmen and I are on a clock. | 我和议员们时间很紧 |
[05:41] | Besides, you’re looking a little ragged. | 而且 你有点精神不振 |
[05:45] | You tired… | 是太累了 |
[05:47] | or is it that you’ve actually been asleep this whole time? | 还是这段时间你一直在睡觉呢 |
[06:40] | All the captains are dead. | 所有队长都死了 |
[06:42] | Da. Gregor will promote new ones loyal to him, | 对 格雷戈尔会提拔忠诚他的新人 |
[06:47] | and they will kill us all. | 他们会把我们杀光 |
[06:57] | Gonna try it this way now. | 现在要玩这招了 |
[07:02] | I got to tell you, I don’t know how | 我得告诉你 我不知道 |
[07:03] | that mask is gonna play here, | 现在戴着面具还能闹哪样 |
[07:05] | especially since the city’s not too fond | 尤其因为现在这个城市 |
[07:07] | of your alter ego these days. | 并不太喜欢另一个你 |
[07:09] | I’ll give them the Throwing Star Killer, | 我会把星形飞镖杀手交给他们 |
[07:11] | see how they feel. | 看他们什么感受 |
[07:12] | Wait. That’s your big plan, arresting me? | 等等 你的大计就是逮捕我 |
[07:15] | Oh, man, that’s a bit of a letdown, I have to say. | 兄弟 不得不说这可让我有点失望 |
[07:19] | Well, I’m not gonna kill you, | 我不会杀你的 |
[07:22] | if only because that’s what you want me to do. | 因为你就是想让我那样做 |
[07:25] | But you’ve done everything I’ve wanted so far. | 你目前为止都是按照我想的在做 |
[07:28] | Did you really think I’d let all this end in a parking garage? | 你真以为我会在停车场了结这一切吗 |
[07:32] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[07:33] | I gave your girlfriend an exclusive. | 我给了你女友一个独家新闻 |
[07:36] | Wait. Are you still dating Susan Williams? | 等等 苏珊·威廉姆斯还是你女友吗 |
[07:38] | I got to tell you, buddy. | 不得不说 老兄 |
[07:39] | It’s been a little hard to keep track. | 要记清楚不太容易 |
[07:41] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[07:42] | She’s fine. Don’t worry. | 她没事 别担心 |
[07:45] | As long as I’m around to make sure she gets some food and water. | 只要我能过去给她送饭送水 |
[07:47] | Starvation and dehydration– | 饿死和渴死… |
[07:49] | Terrible way to go. | 都不是好死法啊 |
[07:51] | Bottom line–I die, she dies. | 归根结底 我死 她也得死 |
[07:55] | I don’t make it back to her in time, | 如果我不能及时回去看她 |
[07:57] | she dies. | 她也会死 |
[07:57] | Now you could try torturing me for her location. | 你可以试试严刑拷问我她的位置 |
[08:00] | We both know what you’re capable of in that department, but… | 我想我俩都清楚你这方面的能耐 但是… |
[08:03] | I think that we both know what I’m capable of, | 我想我俩也都清楚我的能耐 |
[08:06] | so, Ollie, who do you think can last longer– | 所以 奥利 你觉得谁能坚持更久 |
[08:10] | Susan or me? | 苏珊还是我 |
[08:15] | I’m 10 steps ahead of you, | 我领先你十步 |
[08:17] | and you haven’t even figured out what game we’re playing yet. | 而你甚至还没搞清我们在玩什么游戏 |
[08:29] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I’d say that pretty much covers it. | 对 这个形容很贴切 |
[08:35] | This is a hell of a city you got here. | 你们这城市真是厉害啊 |
[08:37] | District Attorney’s a serial killer. | 地方检察官是连环杀手 |
[08:38] | He’s way worse that that. | 他远不止是个连环杀手 |
[08:40] | Infiltrating the government like that | 能像那样渗入政府机关 |
[08:41] | at the highest level right next to Oliver? | 爬到了奥利弗身边的高位 |
[08:45] | We underestimated this guy. | 我们低估了这家伙 |
[08:47] | I underestimated him. | 是我低估了他 |
[08:50] | I trusted him. | 我信任过他 |
[08:55] | Where is Felicity? | 费利西蒂呢 |
[08:57] | I’ve been texting her like crazy, but her phone’s off. | 我一直给她发短信 但她关机了 |
[09:01] | You don’t think that Prometheus has– | 你不会觉得普罗米修斯把她… |
[09:03] | No. | 不是 |
[09:05] | No. His game is Susan. | 不 他选的人是苏珊 |
[09:06] | For now. | 暂时是她 |
[09:08] | We have to make sure Thea’s safe. | 我们得确保西娅的安全 |
[09:09] | Lyla and J.J. are secure at ARGU. | 莱拉和JJ都在超查组安全待着 |
[09:11] | I got in touch with Thea. She’s fine… | 我联系了西娅 她没事… |
[09:16] | B-but we have to find Susan. | 但我们必须找到苏珊 |
[09:19] | We cannot make a move on Chase | 在确认她安全之前 |
[09:21] | until we know she’s safe, | 在把她救回来之前 |
[09:23] | until we have her here. | 我们不能动蔡斯 |
[09:25] | Keep looking for Felicity. | 继续找费利西蒂 |
[09:27] | You GPS her phone if you have to. | 有必要的话定位她的手机 |
[09:29] | We should go to Pike, | 我们该去找派克谈谈 |
[09:31] | tell him Chase is the Throwing Star Killer. | 告诉他蔡斯就是星形飞镖杀手 |
[09:32] | And then he asks for evidence, and you say what? | 假如他向你要证据 你该怎么说 |
[09:35] | Look. Quentin’s right. | 听着 昆汀是对的 |
[09:35] | Dinah, we keep the SCPD out of this | 戴娜 在找到证据之前 |
[09:37] | until we have something. | 不能把星城警局牵扯进来 |
[09:41] | This guy has us in check. | 这家伙牵制住了我们 |
[09:43] | Yeah, for now. | 只是暂时的 |
[09:54] | Sent Curtis and Dinah to Opal City. | 派柯蒂斯和黛娜去奥帕尔市 |
[09:56] | – For Chase’s mother. – He has leverage. | -找蔡斯的母亲 -他有筹码 |
[09:58] | We need some of our own. | 我们也需要加强 |
[09:59] | That’s not gonna work. | 那也没有用 |
[10:00] | This guy always seems to be 10 steps ahead. | 这家伙每次都领先于我们 |
[10:03] | Well, Oliver, it’s pretty easy, you confronting him | 奥利弗 这很简单 你就那样公开 |
[10:04] | in public like that. | 与他正面对质 |
[10:06] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你当时到底在想些什么 |
[10:07] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没多想 |
[10:10] | Where you going now? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:11] | According to city records, Chase’s house | 根据城市档案 蔡斯家 |
[10:12] | has a subbasement. | 有地下二层 |
[10:13] | Chase does everything sideways, man. | 蔡斯总会另辟蹊径 哥们 |
[10:15] | I doubt he has Susan someplace obvious. | 我不信他把苏珊关在那么明显的地方 |
[10:17] | I don’t know what’s obvious anymore. | 我不知道什么是明显了 |
[10:19] | Oh, no. I can’t let you go out there alone. | 不 我不能让你孤身一人去那 |
[10:21] | – I’m going with you. – I can handle it. | -我跟你一起去 -我能搞定 |
[10:23] | Never said you couldn’t. | 我没说过你不能 |
[10:30] | 3 of us cannot defeat Gregor. | 我们三个搞不定格雷戈尔 |
[10:32] | We need more men. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[10:33] | No. We need a way to convince the Bratva | 不 我们需要说服兄弟会 |
[10:34] | that Gregor sold them out. | 格雷戈尔出卖了他们 |
[10:36] | We had way. | 我们有办法 |
[10:37] | Well, we don’t have anyone that can pull | 好吧 我们没有一个人可以从 |
[10:39] | data off a bullet-ridden laptop, so… | 满是弹孔的电脑上取出数据 |
[10:41] | Without proof, Gregor will say we are traitors. | 没有证据 格雷戈尔会说我们才是叛徒 |
[10:45] | Rest of Bratva will believe them. | 兄弟会的其他人会相信他们 |
[10:48] | And then they will kill us. | 并且会杀了我们 |
[10:50] | So we’ve got to kill him first | 所以我们可以在他动口前 |
[10:53] | before he tells anyone. | 先把他杀了 |
[10:55] | Ok. You’ve had enough to drink already. | 好了 你已经喝多了 |
[10:59] | Where would Gregor go– | 格雷戈尔会去哪 |
[11:01] | I mean, where would he go right now? | 我是说 他此时此刻会在哪 |
[11:04] | He’d go to ground. | 藏起来了呗 |
[11:05] | Bratva stronghold is hockey rink, | 兄弟会大本营在冰球场 |
[11:07] | but it’s heavily protected. | 但防卫森严 |
[11:09] | We wouldn’t even get through the door. | 我们连门都进不了 |
[11:11] | I think I know someone who can. | 我知道有个人可以 |
[11:16] | I guess Norma Bates got the hell out of Dodge. | 我估计杀人狂的母亲早溜了 |
[11:18] | Chase anticipated this play. | 蔡斯已经猜到这招了 |
[11:21] | I never said that he wasn’t clever. | 我一直认为他很聪明 |
[11:25] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[11:32] | What’s your toy doing? | 那玩意用来干啥的 |
[11:33] | It’s detecting resonance frequencies upstairs. | 探测楼上的共振频率 |
[11:35] | It’s not a toy. It’s a T-sphere. | 不是小玩意 那可是T球 |
[11:38] | Wait. Every horror movie ever has basically said | 慢着 所有恐怖电影都告诫我们 |
[11:42] | that you do not go upstairs | 不要在一个变态连环杀手 |
[11:43] | at a creepy serial killer’s mother’s house. | 他妈家里随随便便上楼 |
[11:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:06] | Excellent. | 真不错 |
[12:07] | Now give us another scream. | 继续尖叫吧 |
[12:12] | So, what, we’re supposed | 我们应该像 |
[12:13] | to just go to work like things are normal? | 没事一样继续工作吗 |
[12:14] | Because newsflash, they ain’t. | 因为现在出大事了 |
[12:16] | Tell me something I don’t already know. | 说点新鲜的吧 |
[12:19] | I did think of one or two things. | 我确实想过一两件事 |
[12:24] | This is nice, everything being out in the open now. | 真不错 事情全都已经明朗了 |
[12:27] | All the cards on the table, as it were. | 底牌可以说全都亮出来了 |
[12:29] | You got some nerve showing up here. | 你还有胆量出现在这里 |
[12:31] | Why wouldn’t I? I take my job very seriously. | 怎么了 我对工作很认真的 |
[12:34] | Speaking of, I thought my office | 说起来 我记得检察办公室 |
[12:36] | had requested your verifications | 已经提出要求 请你们核对 |
[12:37] | on the latest comstat reports from the SCPD. | 近来星城警局的通讯报告 |
[12:39] | What you been doing? | 你们一直在做什么 |
[12:42] | I’m gonna kill you | 我要杀了你 |
[12:44] | in ways that will hurt. | 而且不是痛快死去 |
[12:47] | Threatening a city official’s a felony, Mr. Ramirez. | 威胁市政府官员可是重罪 拉米雷斯先生 |
[12:50] | You think you’re so clever. | 你自以为很聪明 |
[12:51] | This isn’t over, you son of a bitch! | 这事没完 你个混蛋 |
[12:53] | I agree. In fact, I think we’re just getting started. | 我同意 事实上 我想我们才刚开始 |
[12:59] | I want those comstat verifications on my desk | 明早我要通讯报告的核对资料 |
[13:01] | by tomorrow morning, dog. | 放在我桌上 狗腿子 |
[13:08] | We can’t just let that son of a bitch walk around here. | 我们不能让那混蛋在这乱晃 |
[13:10] | – We got to do something. – We are doing something. | -我们得做点什么 -我们正在做 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Rene and I have got eyes on Chase. | 我和雷内看到蔡斯了 |
[13:14] | He’s at city hall. | 他在市政厅 |
[13:14] | You got a green light to move on his house. | 你们可以前往他家了 |
[13:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:29] | OK, Spartan. You check the upstairs | 斯巴达 你去楼上 |
[13:31] | and work your way down. | 然后往下检查 |
[13:32] | I’ll sweep the basement. We can meet in the middle. | 我去检查地下室 中间回合 |
[13:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:01] | – Please don’t hurt me. – Mrs. Chase. | -请别伤害我 -蔡斯太太 |
[14:03] | What are you doing in my hou– | 你来我家干什… |
[14:04] | Mrs. Chase, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 蔡斯太太 我不会伤害你的 |
[14:06] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[14:07] | Your husband isn’t who you think he is. | 你丈夫不是你所想的那样 |
[14:10] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[14:11] | Mrs. Chase, your husband is the Throwing Star Killer. | 蔡斯太太 你丈夫是星形飞镖杀手 |
[14:14] | He’s holding an innocent woman hostage, | 他现在挟持了无辜女子作人质 |
[14:16] | and I need your help to find her. | 我需要你帮忙找到她 |
[14:18] | – You’re insane. – Doris, please. | -你疯了 -多莉丝 别这样 |
[14:22] | You need to understand the truth. | 你得了解真相 |
[14:25] | You have to know at some level | 你肯定多多少少有感觉 |
[14:28] | that your husband has been keeping something from you. | 你丈夫一直有事瞒着你 |
[14:31] | And police and the Mayor say that you’re the killer, you. | 警方和市长说你是杀手 是你 |
[14:34] | On the floor. On the floor! | 趴下 趴下 |
[14:36] | Get down on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[14:38] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[14:39] | Get down on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[14:40] | Now! | 立刻 |
[14:42] | You all right, Mrs. Chase? | 你没事吧 蔡斯太太 |
[14:43] | I’m– I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:45] | We got a call from your husband. | 我们接到你丈夫的电话 |
[14:47] | Don’t worry. We got this handled. | 别担心 交给我们来处理 |
[14:49] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[14:53] | Tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你想我怎么做 |
[14:55] | I am not getting into a shootout with the SCPD. | 我是不会和星城警局发生枪战的 |
[14:57] | Copy that. I’m out. | 收到 我撤退了 |
[14:59] | Smart move, douchebag. | 明智之举 混蛋 |
[15:01] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在和你们说话 |
[15:03] | Drop the bow and get on the ground! | 放下弓 趴在地上 |
[15:19] | Whole thing’s about 30 seconds long. | 整段视频大概有三十秒这么长 |
[15:21] | I’ve been over every frame, | 我看过每一帧 |
[15:22] | and there’s nothing to indicate a location. | 完全没有任何地点的痕迹 |
[15:24] | At least it’s proof of life. | 至少证明她还活着 |
[15:26] | Yeah. She was alive when this video was made, | 视频拍摄时 她是还活着 |
[15:28] | but we don’t know how long a– sorry. | 但我们不知道这是多久以前… 抱歉 |
[15:32] | It’s fine. He’ll– he’ll keep her alive to keep me in check. | 没事 为了控制我 他不会让她死的 |
[15:36] | I never should have gotten involved with Susan. | 我就不该把苏珊牵扯进来 |
[15:38] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道我当时在想什么 |
[15:39] | You were thinking you were lonely, man. | 你当时觉得孤独 兄弟 |
[15:42] | Everyone needs somebody. | 每个人都需要另一半 |
[15:42] | Yeah? Well, maybe I gave up that right | 是吗 也许我在戴上兜帽时 |
[15:44] | when I put on the hood. | 就失去这种权利了 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:48] | I know I’m late. I’m sorry. | 我知道我迟到了 抱歉 |
[15:49] | I got Curtis’ messages. I’m sorry. | 我收到了柯蒂斯的信息 抱歉 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry. I’m here now. Sorry. | 抱歉 我来了 抱歉 |
[15:52] | Can you give us the room, please? | 能让我们谈谈吗 |
[16:00] | Much appreciated. Yeah. I usually like | 多谢 通常我喜欢 |
[16:01] | my tongue lashings to be done in private, so thank you. | 私下里被训斥 所以多谢 |
[16:05] | I’m…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:08] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[16:10] | You don’t–you don’t work for me. | 你不为我工作 |
[16:13] | You– | 你… |
[16:16] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[16:17] | Right. Of course, for all you know, | 对 当然了 就你所知 |
[16:20] | Prometheus could have kkhhk–ooh. | 普罗米修斯也许会… |
[16:22] | Not… | 不是… |
[16:25] | I’m worried about you. | 我在担心你 |
[16:29] | Because you’re into something, | 因为你在忙什么事 |
[16:32] | And you don’t want to tell anyone about it, | 而且你不想告诉别人 |
[16:34] | or maybe you just don’t want to tell me. | 或者也许你只是不想告诉我 |
[16:37] | I think we can both agree | 我认为我们都认同 |
[16:38] | that keeping secrets doesn’t end well, | 保密不会有好下场 |
[16:41] | So… | 所以… |
[16:44] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[16:46] | It’s just that right now is not really a good time | 只是考虑到现在的情况 |
[16:49] | with everything going on. | 真不是谈话的好时机 |
[16:52] | You just have to trust me on this one, ok? | 这次你只需要相信我 好吗 |
[16:57] | – Ok. – But speaking of the something | -好 -说到我在忙的事 |
[16:59] | that I’m into, it actually helped me go | 实际上它帮我读取了 |
[17:01] | through the petabyte of data we took off of Chase’s mother’s computer. | 我们从蔡斯母亲电脑上取来的大量数据 |
[17:06] | – This. – Who’s Simon Morrison? | -这里 -西蒙·莫里森是谁 |
[17:08] | – Adrian Chase. – What? | -是阿德里安·蔡斯 -什么 |
[17:10] | Simon Morrison is his birth name. | 西蒙·莫里森是他出生时的名字 |
[17:11] | That’s his real identity. | 是他的真实身份 |
[17:12] | But his mother’s name is Amanda Westfield. | 但他母亲的名字是阿曼达·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[17:14] | Yes. Well, she changed her name when she went off the grid, | 是 她躲起来后改了名字 |
[17:17] | so it runs in the family. | 看来是他们家族特色 |
[17:19] | Well, if Adrian Chase is an alias– | 如果阿德里安·蔡斯是个化名 |
[17:21] | Then the proof that his background is fake | 证明他的背景是假的证据 |
[17:23] | would be enough for the ACU to arrest his ass. | 足够打击罪案小组逮捕他了 |
[17:26] | However you did it, good work. | 不管你怎么做到的 干得漂亮 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | Let’s put this all on the drive. | 把这些都拷在闪存盘上 |
[17:30] | – I’ve got to get to city hall. – Wait. | -我得去趟市政厅 -等等 |
[17:32] | Now? I mean, it’s past 10:00. | 现在 已经10点多了 |
[17:34] | Yeah. Before the 11:00 news, | 是的 在11点新闻之前 |
[17:36] | I have to make a statement on the Green Arrow | 我得为绿箭侠闯进地方检察官家中 |
[17:38] | breaking into the D.A.’s house. | 发表声明 |
[17:45] | Obviously, this is a horrifying development. | 显然 情况很糟 |
[17:51] | We believe the Green Arrow was | 我们认为绿箭侠 |
[17:52] | retaliating against this office for speaking out against his recent crimes. | 在报复公然反对他近期犯罪的检察官 |
[17:57] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[18:07] | This office is in complete agreement | 我们完全同意地方检察官 |
[18:11] | with D.A. Chase. | 蔡斯的说法 |
[18:14] | This situation has become untenable… | 事态已经忍无可忍 |
[18:20] | and I am determined to bring it to a just and successful end. | 我决定为此做一个公正有效的了结 |
[18:24] | I will not let anyone, anyone… | 我不允许任何人 |
[18:28] | terrorize this city… | 恐吓这座城市 |
[18:33] | And so I am demanding that the Green Arrow turn himself in. | 所以我敦促绿箭侠自首 |
[18:38] | He has 24 hours before I am ordering the SCPD to shoot on sight. | 24小时后 我会下令星城警局对他格杀勿论 |
[18:46] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | Thanks for seeing me. I know it’s late. | 谢谢你能见我 我知道已经很晚了 |
[18:57] | I think we both know our jobs don’t recognize late and early. | 你我都清楚咱们的工作是不分早晚的 |
[19:01] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[19:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:06] | That is evidence | 能证明 |
[19:07] | that Adrian Chase is a false identity. | 阿德里安·蔡斯是伪造身份的证据 |
[19:11] | His real name is Simon Morrison. | 他的真名是西蒙·莫里森 |
[19:14] | In the midst of an investigation, you will learn | 只要好好调查一下 你就会发现 |
[19:15] | that he is the Throwing Star Killer. | 他就是星形飞镖杀手 |
[19:19] | That’s one hell of an accusation. | 这个罪名可真不小啊 |
[19:21] | That’s why I’m giving you that. | 所以我才要给你那个 |
[19:24] | And this evidence comes from where? | 那这个证据从何得来 |
[19:26] | An investigation that I’ve been conducting off the books. | 是在我秘密进行的一个调查中发现的 |
[19:29] | With what personnel? | 跟谁一起调查 |
[19:30] | Work the lead, Captain Pike. | 先调查线索吧 派克队长 |
[19:33] | Consider that an order if it helps. | 你也可以把这当成一个命令 |
[19:37] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[19:39] | You didn’t get that from me. | 你不是从我这拿到这个的 |
[19:45] | I serve at the pleasure of the Mayor. | 市长高兴 我乐意效劳 |
[19:51] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[19:54] | Viktor has confirmed Gregor’s location, | 维克多已经确认了格雷戈尔的位置 |
[19:56] | but tell me, why did you want him gone | 但告诉我 为什么你希望他消失 |
[20:00] | and why are you playing Robin Hood? | 还有你为什么要扮成罗宾汉的样子 |
[20:03] | I met a woman. She taught me how to | 我认识的一个女人 她教会我 |
[20:05] | give my darkness an identity | 如何赋予我的阴暗面另一个身份 |
[20:08] | so that it doesn’t consume me. | 这样它就不会损耗我自身了 |
[20:10] | And you believed her? | 你相信她 |
[20:15] | Oliver, whatever you think is inside you | 奥利弗 你的内心是什么样 |
[20:19] | is inside you. | 就是什么样的 |
[20:21] | You–you cannot name it like that | 不是说随便起个名字 |
[20:24] | and keep it apart from you. | 它就不存在了 |
[20:25] | This woman’s taught me differently. | 那个女人教给我的不同 |
[20:27] | This woman does not know what she is talking about, | 那女人根本不知道她在说什么 |
[20:30] | and if you’re not careful, Oliver, | 而且如果你不当心的话 奥利弗 |
[20:32] | one day she will be the source of your greatest pain. | 总有一天她会给你带来最大的痛苦 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God. And this is– | 天哪 这就是 |
[20:46] | We’ve been calling him Prometheus, | 我们一直都叫他普罗米修斯 |
[20:47] | but you helped me I.D. him as Simon Morrison. | 但你帮我查出了他的真实身份是西蒙·莫里森 |
[20:50] | I’ve been striking out at getting a location off this, | 我一直无法从中找出这个地方的位置 |
[20:51] | but someone with a cell phone at some point | 但一定有某个人曾在某个时刻 |
[20:53] | must have entered this room, | 拿着手机进过这个房间 |
[20:54] | which means there should be pictures of it on your database. | 也就是说 你的数据库里应该有这里的照片 |
[20:56] | If I can cross-reference the images | 如果我能将你数据库里的图片 |
[20:57] | of your database with this video, | 和这个视频进行交叉对比 |
[20:58] | I should be able to help the police find her. | 我应该就能帮警察找到她了 |
[21:00] | And that’s, like, really cool and noble and all. | 那样的话 就真的太酷太高尚了 |
[21:03] | I mean, she definitely needs your help… | 我的意思是 她绝对需要你的帮助 |
[21:06] | But? | 可是 |
[21:08] | But, Felicity, we gave you pandora. | 可是 费利西蒂 我们给过你魔盒 |
[21:11] | We helped you sort through that data pool, | 我们也帮你分析了那个数据库 |
[21:13] | And now, well, people are starting to ask | 但现在 人们会开始质疑 |
[21:16] | what you’re doing for us. | 你有为我们做过什么吗 |
[21:18] | I mean, we didn’t invite you in | 我是说 我们邀请你加入 |
[21:19] | just so you could check items off your to-do list. | 不只是为了帮你完成你清单上要做的事 |
[21:23] | Sorry. It feels gross saying– | 抱歉 这么说真是太糟心了 |
[21:26] | No. Uh, no. You’re right. OK. | 不不 你说的没错 |
[21:29] | So quid pro quo. I help you, you help me. | 那就等价交换 我帮你们 你们也来帮我 |
[21:31] | I was kind of hoping you’d say that. | 我就等你这么说呢 |
[21:35] | We’ve been trying to break the encryption | 我们一直在试图破解某个国土安全 |
[21:36] | on a certain Homeland Security drone. | 无人机的加密数据 |
[21:38] | – Why? – Need to know, I’m afraid. | -为什么 -恐怕不能告诉你 |
[21:40] | Question is | 问题是 |
[21:42] | what are you willing to quo in exchange for your quid? | 你愿意用什么来交换你想要的呢 |
[21:48] | Can you check some files for me? | 你能帮我查些文件吗 |
[21:50] | Any legal records you can find on a Simon Morrison. | 你能找到的任何关于西蒙·莫里森的记录 |
[21:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Hey. You OK, buddy? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[22:01] | Need some medical attention or something? | 需要就医什么的吗 |
[22:16] | – What happened? – Some lowlife attacked him outside the precinct. | -怎么了 -有喽啰在警局外攻击了他 |
[22:19] | SCPD’s canvassing, but the security cameras, | 星城警局正在搜查 但监控 |
[22:21] | they did not get a shot of his face. | 完全没拍到他的脸 |
[22:23] | But… | 不过 |
[22:24] | how’s Pike? | 派克情况如何 |
[22:26] | He’s comatose. | 他昏迷了 |
[22:32] | This was Chase. | 是蔡斯干的 |
[22:33] | I don’t know, Oliver. | 我说不好 奥利弗 |
[22:35] | Murder by lowlife is not exactly his style. | 派喽啰谋杀不是他的风格 |
[22:37] | Earlier tonight, I gave Pike a lead | 之前 我给了派克一条线索 |
[22:41] | connecting Chase to Prometheus. | 能将蔡斯和普罗米修斯联系起来 |
[22:44] | I thought we didn’t have any leads. | 我还以为我们没有线索呢 |
[22:46] | Felicity resurfaced with something. | 费莉希蒂用其他手段找到了 |
[22:49] | Is Pike’s family in there? | 派克的家人在里面吗 |
[22:51] | Nope, but somebody else is. | 不在 但有其他人在 |
[23:05] | Life’s just so fragile, isn’t it? | 生命太脆弱了 对吧 |
[23:07] | Decades of hopes and dreams, | 几十年的希望与梦想 |
[23:09] | and in one moment, one little mistake, | 在一瞬间 因为微小的错误 |
[23:13] | and it all just goes away. | 全都烟消云散 |
[23:22] | I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone else. | 我不会让你再伤害别人 |
[23:25] | Really? Because so far, | 是吗 因为目前看来 |
[23:27] | you haven’t been able to do much to stop me. | 你还没能用行动来阻止我 |
[23:30] | Susan’s fine by the way. | 顺便说下 苏珊没事 |
[23:32] | Well, alive at any rate. | 至少还活着 |
[23:35] | Me and my team are gonna find her, | 我和我的队伍会找到她 |
[23:40] | and when we do, the second that we do… | 我们找到时 我们一找到她 |
[23:48] | I’m gonna put an arrow right through your heart. | 我就将一箭射穿你心脏 |
[23:53] | You do realize how impotent you sound, right? | 你知道你这话有多没用 对吧 |
[23:56] | You think this is a game? | 你以为这是游戏吗 |
[23:58] | I don’t feel like playing anymore. | 我不想再玩游戏了 |
[24:01] | You don’t have a choice, Oliver. | 你没得选 奥利弗 |
[24:03] | If you kill me, you kill Susan, | 如果你杀了我 你就救不了苏珊 |
[24:06] | and she will be as dead as your mother, | 她也会死去 就像你母亲 |
[24:08] | as Tommy, as Shado, as Laurel, | 汤米 莎朵 劳蕾尔 |
[24:11] | as your friend Pike here probably– | 可能还有你朋友派克 |
[24:13] | All dead because of you. | 全都因你而死 |
[24:17] | So go ahead. Kill me. | 动手啊 杀了我 |
[24:20] | Let’s find out how much more loss you can take | 看看你还能承受多少死亡 |
[24:24] | because I don’t think it’s much. | 因为我觉得还不算多 |
[24:27] | I think that you’re one loss away from being destroyed. | 我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃 |
[24:42] | I guess we’ll have to find another way to handle this then. | 我想我们得另寻他法来解决此事 |
[24:45] | You see, that’s the beautiful thing about all of this, Oliver. | 那正是这一切的美妙之处 奥利弗 |
[24:48] | If you kill me, you’ll only really be killing yourself. | 如果你杀了我 就等于是自杀 |
[26:04] | Thanks for the assist. | 谢谢帮助 |
[26:06] | What is thing you are doing with your voice? | 你把自己的声音怎么了 |
[26:31] | OK. | 好了 |
[26:32] | OK. | 好了 |
[26:32] | OK. Oh, oh! I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[26:34] | Whoo! We’re in. Yes. | 我们进去了 棒 |
[26:36] | Did we just accidentally hack a DHS drone system? | 我们是碰巧黑了国安部的无人机系统了吗 |
[26:39] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly say accidentally. | 好吧 我觉得不算碰巧 |
[26:41] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[26:42] | Felicity, please explain to me | 费莉希蒂 请跟我解释 |
[26:44] | why we’re hacking Homeland Security drones | 我们为什么要黑国安部的无人机 |
[26:46] | instead of finding Susan’s location like you told me we would be! | 而不是按你跟我说的找苏珊的位置 |
[26:49] | Because hacking the drones is what’s gonna lead us to Susan. | 因为黑无人机能帮我们找到苏珊 |
[26:52] | It’s–it’s… so complicated. | 其实有点复杂 |
[26:56] | Holy crap. You just sent the receiver false data, | 天哪 你刚刚给接收机发送了错误数据 |
[26:59] | and now you are spoofing the GPS system. | 现在在伪造定位系统 |
[27:01] | There’s nothing slight about this. | 这都不是小事啊 |
[27:03] | This is just straight-up illegal. | 这绝对是违法了 |
[27:05] | Spill 100% deets right now. | 快把详情都告诉我 |
[27:08] | – Right now! – OK, OK. | -快 -好吧 |
[27:10] | So I’ve–I’ve kind of made some new friends. | 其实我交了些新朋友 |
[27:13] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[27:15] | And they have access to unaccessible amounts of data and intel, | 他们能获取大量数据和信息 |
[27:18] | tons of it. | 非常非常多 |
[27:19] | They helped me get John out of prison, | 他们帮我还了约翰清白 |
[27:20] | and now they’re willing to help us find Susan. | 现在他们愿意帮我们找苏珊 |
[27:22] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[27:22] | If you redirect a few U.S. border control drones. | 代价是你得改变美国边境管制无人机的方向 |
[27:27] | Hey. Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看我 |
[27:28] | OK. I’ve already gotten chapter and verse from John and Oliver. | 约翰和奥利弗已经训过我了 |
[27:31] | Please don’t, please. | 拜托别这样 拜托 |
[27:32] | I can’t imagine them signing off on you | 无法想象他们同意你 |
[27:35] | hacking Homeland Security. | 黑国安部 |
[27:40] | They don’t know, do they? | 他们不知道 对吧 |
[27:41] | All they need to know is that I am a grown woman | 他们只用知道我是成年人 |
[27:44] | making my own grown-up decisions. | 自己能做成熟的决定 |
[27:47] | Hey. Got anything for me? | 喂 有消息给我吗 |
[27:52] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[28:03] | What is it, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[28:08] | Is it Susan? | 苏珊死了吗 |
[28:10] | Not yet, | 还没有 |
[28:13] | but it’s just a matter of time. | 但那只是时间问题 |
[28:16] | I don’t know what I can do to stop it. | 我不知道怎样阻止此事 |
[28:20] | Well, Oliver, there are always options, | 奥利弗 事情总有转机 |
[28:23] | and you’re not alone. | 而且你也不是孤军奋战 |
[28:25] | Do you think that’s the problem? | 你觉得这就是问题所在吗 |
[28:28] | You’ve done a wonderful job | 你已经做得很棒了 |
[28:31] | of convincing me that I’m changing for the better… | 让我相信我在做更好的改变 |
[28:36] | with the recruits and the… | 招募新人 |
[28:40] | the transparency, more optimism, | 开诚布公 乐观积极 |
[28:43] | more–more trust. | 更加信任 |
[28:48] | You think none of this would have happened | 你觉得如果以前没有相信蔡斯的话 |
[28:49] | if you hadn’t trusted Chase, right? | 这一切都不会发生 对吧 |
[28:50] | Trusted anyone. | 不只是蔡斯 |
[28:53] | Because I–I can’t see anything | 因为我觉得我只是 |
[28:56] | past me just creating more targets. | 让更多人成为了靶子 |
[28:59] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[29:06] | We’re not targets, man. | 我们不是靶子 兄弟 |
[29:09] | We’re your teammates. | 我们是你的队友 |
[29:12] | We’re your strength. | 我们给你支持 |
[29:15] | You give me strength | 你们给了我支持 |
[29:18] | until Chase turns it into a weakness. | 但蔡斯却将此变成了弱点 |
[29:22] | Look what happened with Susan. | 你看看苏珊的下场 |
[29:23] | I let myself get close to Susan, | 我让自己跟苏珊亲近 |
[29:26] | and in so doing, I gave Chase a way to get to me. | 这么做给了蔡斯对付我的筹码 |
[29:32] | That could happen with you, with… | 这可能会发生在你身上 |
[29:36] | with Felicity… | 还有费利西蒂 |
[29:41] | with my son. | 还有我儿子 |
[29:45] | All of you make me vulnerable, John. | 你们都是我的弱点 约翰 |
[29:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:52] | Maybe we do… | 也许我们是 |
[29:56] | but caring about people, Oliver, | 但奥利弗 懂得在乎人 |
[29:58] | that makes you human. | 才是在做人 |
[30:04] | Being human’s a luxury I might not get to have. | 但也许做人对我来说太奢侈了 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[30:15] | Ok. Got it. Tell Dinah and Rene. | 好 收到 通知戴娜和雷内 |
[30:20] | Felicity found out where Chase is keeping Susan. | 费利西蒂找到蔡斯关苏珊的地方了 |
[30:22] | – Let’s go! – John. | -出发吧 -约翰 |
[30:24] | There’s something I need you to do for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[30:28] | If I’m gonna beat this guy, | 如果我要击败这家伙 |
[30:29] | it’ll be by playing his game… | 就要用他的玩法 |
[30:34] | And I know someone who makes him vulnerable. | 我知道谁是他的弱点 |
[30:45] | This is where Prometheus is holding Susan? | 普罗米修斯就把苏珊关在这里吗 |
[30:47] | Or at least he was when he shot that video. | 至少他是在那里拍那个视频的 |
[30:51] | I’m reading a few dozen heat signatures inside. | 我发现里面有几十个热点 |
[30:53] | Chase brought backup? | 蔡斯带了后援 |
[30:54] | Or he’s using decoys. | 或者是他设置的诱饵 |
[30:56] | It’s decoys. Prometheus works alone. | 是诱饵 普罗米修斯是单干的 |
[30:58] | Problem is Susan could be any one of those heat signatures. | 问题是苏珊可能是其中一个热点 |
[31:00] | We should split up, canvass floor by floor. | 我们应该分散 一层层搜查 |
[31:02] | Agreed. | 我赞同 |
[31:03] | Overwatch, any word on Spartan? | 守望者 有斯巴达的消息吗 |
[31:06] | Uh, package is en route. | 包裹在路上 |
[31:07] | – ETA 5 minutes. – Package? | -预计五分钟到达 -什么包裹 |
[31:10] | Oliver’s got something up his green sleeve. | 奥利弗有个秘密计划 |
[31:25] | These puppies should help double our search capabilities. | 这些小狗应该能加倍我们的搜索速度 |
[31:38] | Next time, I get to kick the door in. | 下次我负责踹门 |
[31:39] | Yeah. Whatever floats your boat, lassie. | 好吧 随你喜欢 姑娘 |
[31:50] | Get back! | 退后 |
[31:55] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[31:56] | Some sort of explosion. | 好像是发生了爆炸 |
[31:58] | Dinah, Rene, do you copy? | 戴娜和雷内 收到吗 |
[32:00] | Ow. Yeah. We copy. | 是的 收到 |
[32:04] | But we’re trapped in here. | 但我们被困在这里了 |
[32:06] | Son of a bitch! | 这混蛋 |
[32:09] | What if those heat signatures are incendiary devices? | 如果那些热点就是爆炸装置呢 |
[32:18] | I think we can pretty much confirm that. | 我想八九不离十了 |
[32:22] | We got 5 minutes for search and rescue | 在这整栋楼炸毁之前 |
[32:23] | before this whole place comes down. | 我们有五分钟搜救 |
[32:24] | You get Dinah and Wild Dog out of here. | 你把戴娜和野狗带出去 |
[32:26] | – I will find Susan. – Assuming she’s still here. | -我去找苏珊 -如果她还在这里 |
[32:29] | Which I’m totally sure she still is. | 我非常确定她还在 |
[32:35] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[32:36] | Hey. Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:38] | – Yeah. A-Adrian Chase is– – I know! | -还好 阿德里安·蔡斯是… -我知道 |
[32:41] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我会救你出去 |
[32:46] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[32:47] | Chase is controlling the elevator. | 蔡斯在控制电梯 |
[32:50] | Susan, we need to get you out of here. | 苏珊 我们得救你出去 |
[32:51] | – This building is gonna explode. – What about– | -这栋楼会爆炸 -那… |
[32:52] | Chase wants me. You’re no longer his target. | 蔡斯要对付的是我 你不再是他的目标了 |
[32:54] | I was gonna say what about you? | 我要说的是那你呢 |
[32:56] | I’m gonna finish this. | 我要跟他做个了断 |
[32:58] | Take the elevator upstairs. | 搭电梯上楼 |
[33:01] | Get to safety. | 去安全的地方 |
[33:07] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[33:13] | Can you guys hear me in there? | 你们在里面能听到我说话吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Just waiting on that rescue. | 能 我们就在等救援 |
[33:18] | Good. Step back! | 很好 退后 |
[33:33] | I’m glad Talia told you. | 我很高兴塔莉亚告诉你了 |
[33:35] | I prefer this way, face to face. | 我更喜欢这种面对面的方式 |
[33:39] | There’s an honesty to it. | 这样比较诚恳 |
[33:41] | Well, honestly… | 好吧 诚恳地说 |
[33:43] | I’m gonna keep both of us here | 我会让我俩在这里 |
[33:44] | until this building comes down on top of us. | 待到整个大楼崩塌压在我们身上 |
[33:47] | Then you’d be dead. | 那你会死掉 |
[33:48] | So would you. | 你也会 |
[33:50] | Really? You really think I’d let that happen, Oliver? | 是吗 我真的认为我会让你得逞吗 奥利弗 |
[33:59] | Remember, I’m always 10 steps ahead of you. | 记住 我总是领先你十步 |
[34:02] | You know, if that were true, | 如果是那样 |
[34:06] | you probably would have seen this coming. | 你应该会料到这个 |
[34:11] | Adrian? | 阿德里安 |
[34:15] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[34:16] | How else was I supposed to find out the truth? | 那我要如何得知真相 |
[34:20] | You killed all those people. | 那些人全是你杀的 |
[34:21] | It’s not that simple. | 不是你想的那么简单 |
[34:23] | You killed them. It’s simple. | 你把他们杀了 就是这么简单 |
[34:26] | I know, baby. This can’t be you. | 我知道 宝贝 你不是这样的人 |
[34:30] | It’s not you. | 你不是 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[34:44] | Why did you make her come here? | 你为什么带她来这里 |
[34:48] | To get you to stop. | 为了让你收手 |
[34:51] | You have to stop. | 你必须收手 |
[34:53] | You have to–you have to turn yourself in. | 你必须…你必须自首 |
[34:56] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[34:58] | Please. Whatever this is, whatever you’re doing, | 拜托 不管怎么回事 不管你在干什么 |
[35:01] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[35:02] | You’d tell the police? | 你会告诉警方吗 |
[35:04] | No. You tell them. | 不 你告诉他们 |
[35:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:10] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我会了结这件事 |
[35:18] | John! | 约翰 |
[35:53] | I’ve got an ambulance en route to your position. | 我叫了救护车赶往你那里 |
[35:55] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:56] | Oliver’s in there with Chase. | 奥利弗跟蔡斯在里面 |
[35:58] | Go help him now! | 快去帮他 |
[35:59] | Go! | 快 |
[36:18] | I told you, Oliver. | 我告诉过你了 奥利弗 |
[36:21] | I’m not gonna kill you, | 我不会杀你 |
[36:23] | and you can’t kill me. | 你也不能杀我 |
[36:26] | Yes, Adrian. | 不 阿德里安 |
[36:28] | Yes, I can! | 不 我能 |
[36:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:50] | Guys, some sort of sitrep. | 各位 汇报一下情况 |
[36:51] | Chase is gone. | 蔡斯不见了 |
[36:58] | And so is Oliver. | 还有奥利弗 |
[37:12] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗在哪里 |
[37:14] | – Guys! – We have to assume | -各位 -我们只能假设 |
[37:16] | that Chase has him. | 蔡斯把他带走了 |
[37:17] | What about Susan and Chase’s wife? | 苏珊和蔡斯的妻子怎样了 |
[37:21] | Susan’s at the precinct. | 苏珊在警局 |
[37:22] | Quentin is with her, | 昆汀跟她在一起 |
[37:24] | but Doris passed away en route to Starling General. | 但多莉丝在去星城总院的路上过世了 |
[37:28] | We’ve got to work on finding Oliver. | 我们得设法找到奥利弗 |
[37:30] | Felicity, you found Susan. | 费利西蒂 你找到了苏珊 |
[37:32] | You can find him. | 你也能找到他 |
[37:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:36] | Felicity, please tell me you’re not going | 费利西蒂 别告诉我你还要 |
[37:38] | to see them again. | 再去见他们 |
[37:38] | Dinah’s right. They’re the ones that found Susan. | 戴娜说得对 是他们找到了苏珊 |
[38:14] | Gregor! | 格雷戈尔 |
[38:27] | Oliver, is that you? | 奥利弗 是你吗 |
[38:29] | No. | 不 |
[38:31] | It’s the man who’s gonna kill you. | 是将要杀死你的人 |
[38:43] | You up for making a statement? | 你准备好录口供了吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I’m up for anything | 是的 我完全准备好 |
[38:46] | that puts Adrian Chase in the electric chair. | 把阿德里安·蔡斯送上电椅了 |
[38:48] | Actually, we only got lethal injection in this state, | 其实本州只有注射死刑 |
[38:51] | but I like your thinking. | 但我喜欢你的想法 |
[38:52] | Hello, Ms. Williams. | 你好 威廉姆斯小姐 |
[38:53] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[38:54] | You get away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[38:56] | Please don’t threaten me. | 请不要威胁我 |
[38:57] | I’m in mourning. | 我还在哀悼 |
[38:59] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[39:01] | The Green Arrow killed my wife earlier tonight, | 今晚我的妻子被绿箭侠杀害了 |
[39:04] | and apparently, the mayor’s missing. | 而且市长失踪了 |
[39:06] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, Quentin? | 你不会刚好知道他在哪里吧 昆汀 |
[39:08] | Honestly, it doesn’t look good, | 说实话 不是很妙 |
[39:09] | Oliver disappearing under these circumstances. | 奥利弗在这种情况下失踪 |
[39:12] | You give me one good reason | 给我一个充分的理由 |
[39:14] | why I shouldn’t have you arrested right now. | 为什么我现在不该逮捕你 |
[39:16] | Because you don’t want your friend back in pieces. | 因为你不想收到你朋友的尸块 |
[39:21] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:32] | Everyone’s mega impressed with the DHS hack you did for us. | 大家都非常佩服你帮我们黑进国安部 |
[39:34] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[39:37] | You’ve also been chosen as the first woman to go to Mars. | 你也被选为第一个去火星的女人 |
[39:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:45] | A friend of mine is missing. | 我的一个朋友失踪了 |
[39:47] | The information we gave you didn’t help? | 我们给你的信息没帮上忙吗 |
[39:49] | Different friend. | 另一个朋友 |
[39:50] | You have a lot of missing friends. | 你有很多失踪的朋友 |
[39:52] | Yeah, and this time, I have no leads whatsoever. | 是的 这次我没有任何线索 |
[39:55] | You guys have better resources than I do, | 你们手上的资源比我多 |
[39:56] | and I have to use everything that I can to find him | 我要用一切资源找到他 |
[39:59] | and do whatever you need me to do for you. | 你要我做什么都行 |
[40:19] | I don’t believe I taught you | 我应该没有教过你 |
[40:20] | how to escape from shackles, Oliver. | 怎么逃脱手铐 奥利弗 |
[40:27] | Your father was an honorable man. | 你的父亲是个光彩的人 |
[40:31] | You’ve allied with a psychopath, | 你居然与变态为伍 |
[40:35] | and he’d be ashamed of you. | 你让他蒙羞了 |
[40:37] | Well, when it comes to the shame of fathers, | 说到让父亲蒙羞 |
[40:40] | I shall bow to your superior expertise. | 你更出众 我甘拜下风 |
[40:47] | Just make sure he suffers. | 只管让他受苦 |
[40:50] | That was always the plan. | 一直是这个计划 |
[40:52] | My friends will find me. | 我的朋友会找到我 |
[40:55] | They’re my strength. | 他们会支持我 |
[40:58] | That’s sweet, | 很好 |
[41:00] | but I’m running out of ways to tell you, Oliver. | 我三番五次告诉你 奥利弗 |
[41:03] | I’m not interested in killing you. | 我没兴趣杀你 |
[41:05] | Then what the hell is this game that we’re playing? | 那我们到底在玩什么游戏呢 |
[41:16] | When I had Susan as my guest, | 我请苏珊来做客时 |
[41:19] | I confessed to her that you’d helped me | 我向她坦诚是你帮我 |
[41:21] | discover who I really am. | 发掘了真正的自己 |
[41:26] | That’s what I’m gonna help you do, Oliver. | 我也要帮你这样 奥利弗 |