时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只为一个目标 |
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 被困在地狱五年以后 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | You are not going to be Bratva captain for much longer. | 你这兄弟会的头目也做不了多久了 |
[00:27] | Susan Williams is suspecting | 苏珊·威廉姆斯现在怀疑 |
[00:28] | that Oliver’s the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗是绿箭侠 |
[00:30] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[00:31] | Hack into her computer and find out what’s there. | 黑进她的电脑 找出里面有些什么线索 |
[00:33] | – She has… – Everything. | -她掌握了… -一切 |
[00:35] | Apparently, I’ve been plagiarizing my stories for the past years, | 他们说过去几年我一直在抄袭报道 |
[00:38] | and my laptop is filled with incriminating evidence, | 我的电脑里全都是罪证 |
[00:42] | but now I’ve been thoroughly discredited. | 我的名誉已经彻底扫地了 |
[00:45] | Did you hack | 你黑了 |
[00:48] | Susan Williams’ computer? | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗 |
[00:49] | Thea asked me to put a few things on Susan’s computer. | 西娅叫我把一些东西放到苏珊的电脑上 |
[00:51] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Thea asked you? | 等等 等等 西娅叫你做的 |
[00:53] | The mayor’s office ordered the falsification of autopsy reports | 市长办公室曾下令伪造尸检报告 |
[00:57] | to protect the identity of Detective Malone’s killer. | 以掩盖杀死马隆警探凶手的身份 |
[01:00] | If any of these allegations prove true, | 如果任一指控成立 |
[01:02] | it would likely trigger impeachment proceedings. | 这或许会引发一系列弹劾行动 |
[01:05] | This might be the end of my administration. | 我可能会因此下台 |
[01:12] | When did you learn the Green Arrow | 你什么时候知道是绿箭侠 |
[01:13] | killed Detective Malone? | 杀死马隆警探的 |
[01:15] | Why did you protect the Green Arrow? | 你为什么要保护绿箭侠 |
[01:17] | There’s no comment at this time, | 现在无可奉告 |
[01:19] | but we will have something for you shortly. Thanks. | 但是我们很快会做出说明的 谢谢 |
[01:23] | I’ve called in every favor I could. | 我把能找的关系都找了 |
[01:26] | I still don’t know how this got leaked. | 我还是不知道这件事是谁泄露的 |
[01:28] | We know how it got leaked. | 我们知道怎么泄露的 |
[01:33] | It’s Prometheus. | 是普罗米修斯 |
[01:34] | He sent the ACU after me as the Green Arrow, | 他利用打击罪案小组搞垮我绿箭侠的身份 |
[01:36] | and now he’s coming after me as the mayor. | 现在又要搞垮我市长的身份 |
[01:38] | Something he set you up for in the first place. | 他一开始就给你下套了 |
[01:40] | Nobody’s saying the guy isn’t smart. | 这家伙很聪明 |
[01:41] | We’re just gonna have to be smarter. | 不过只要我们比他更聪明就行了 |
[01:44] | What’s the plan, boss? | 有什么计划 老大 |
[01:45] | We don’t have a plan yet, | 我们还没有计划 |
[01:46] | but if we lose this office, then Prometheus wins. | 但如果我下台 那普罗米修斯就赢了 |
[01:51] | I just realized, am I allowed to be in here? | 我才想到 我可以待在这吗 |
[01:53] | Usually, the detail stands outside. | 通常安保人员都站在外面 |
[01:55] | – Better go blend in. – OK. | -我还是出去好了 -好吧 |
[01:56] | Well, on the political front, | 从政治方面来说 |
[01:58] | I think the plan should be to deny, | 我觉得我们应该否认 |
[01:59] | deflect, obfuscate. | 转移焦点 糊弄过去 |
[02:01] | That’s just gonna confuse people. | 这只会搞混大家 |
[02:02] | Yeah, but that’s the point. | 是的 但要的就是这样 |
[02:03] | What if we tell the truth, | 如果我们说出真相呢 |
[02:05] | a version of the truth– | 一部分的真相 |
[02:07] | the Green Arrow is a good guy, | 绿箭侠是好人 |
[02:09] | and I gave him the benefit of the doubt? | 所以我给了他无罪推定 |
[02:12] | You know what? It worked on Pike. | 没准有戏 当初对派克就很管用 |
[02:14] | I’ll tell the vultures | 我去跟那群记者说 |
[02:15] | you’re gonna be making a statement. | 你要发表声明 |
[02:16] | OK. Do you want me to write you a draft? | 好吧 需要我帮你写份草稿吗 |
[02:18] | No. I’ll write it. | 不用 我自己来 |
[02:19] | I need you to handle something for me. | 我需要你帮我处理点别的事 |
[02:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:22] | You need to make things right with Susan. | 你要给苏珊恢复名誉 |
[02:23] | – Ollie– – You got her fired under false pretenses, Thea. | -奥利 -你害她因为莫须有的事被解雇了 西娅 |
[02:27] | Only because I was trying to protect you, | 我只是为了保护你 |
[02:28] | which is what I am doing now. | 我现在也是一样 |
[02:31] | Yes, Adrian? | 什么事 阿德里安 |
[02:32] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[02:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:36] | My letter of resignation in which I take | 是我的辞职信 |
[02:38] | – sole responsibility for the cover-up. – No. | -我对此次掩盖事件负全责 -不 |
[02:40] | The cover-up was my idea. | 掩盖是我的主意 |
[02:41] | I approved it. I’m the mayor. | 但是我批准的 我是市长 |
[02:43] | And if this impeachment proceeding goes the way | 如果这次弹劾 |
[02:45] | that I think it will, not for long. | 像我想的那样进行 你很快就不是了 |
[02:57] | The council has broad powers | 市议会的权力很广 |
[02:58] | to run impeachment hearings | 能够让弹劾听证会 |
[02:59] | as it sees fit, | 如他们所愿进行 |
[03:01] | calls its own witnesses, | 传召证人 |
[03:02] | enters its own evidence. | 递交证据 |
[03:04] | They take a vote. Majority rules. | 然后进行 少数服从多数 |
[03:06] | But Oliver can’t defend himself? | 但奥利弗不能为自己辩护吗 |
[03:08] | It’s not a criminal trial. | 这不是刑事审判 |
[03:10] | The council needs a pound of flesh, | 市议会需要有人为此担起责任 |
[03:12] | and I’m volunteering. | 我愿意出面 |
[03:13] | – And I’ve already said no. – Yeah. I’m persistent. | -我已经说了不行 -我很坚持 |
[03:16] | I have a better idea. Be my lawyer at the hearings. | 我有个更好的主意 在听证会上做我的律师 |
[03:20] | Mr. Mayor– | 市长先生 |
[03:20] | It’s Oliver, and I’m not your boss anymore. | 叫我奥利弗 我不是你的上司了 |
[03:24] | I’m your client. | 我是你的委托人 |
[03:32] | I have many reasons for killing Anatoly. | 我杀阿纳托利是有很多原因的 |
[03:34] | Biggest is his poisoning Bratva with American scum. | 最大的原因就是他用美国人渣玷污了兄弟会 |
[03:52] | Spross dopross. | 决投 |
[04:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | Take them. | 拿下他们 |
[04:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:26] | Extend our lives by length of good movie. | 把我们的生命延长一部电影的时间 |
[04:37] | All right, lady. Do you thing. | 好了 展示一下你的能力 |
[04:44] | That was not your thing. | 你的能力不是这个 |
[04:45] | Boss is getting impeached, | 老大被弹劾了 |
[04:46] | and you’re down here playing marbles? | 你却在这里玩弹球 |
[04:48] | Actually, this was your idea. | 其实这是你的主意 |
[04:49] | You’re the one who encouraged me to lean | 是你鼓励我 |
[04:50] | into the strengths of my tech. Remember? | 运用我的科技能力的 记得吗 |
[04:52] | You said that. We were walking | 你说的 那天我们在巷子里 |
[04:53] | down the alley, you were like, “Lean into your strengths.” | 你说”运用你的强项” |
[04:54] | You literally said that. Anyway, these are | 这是你的原话 总之 |
[04:57] | two inventions of mine– two autonomous mini drones, | 我发明了两个迷你自动无人机 |
[05:01] | one with offensive and the other | 一个可攻击 |
[05:03] | with defensive capabilities. | 一个可防御 |
[05:04] | So, what, you can’t handle yourself on the field. | 所以是你实战不行 |
[05:07] | You got to give yourself a pair of balls? | 就给你自己做了两个蛋蛋吗 |
[05:11] | That was–that was too harsh, wasn’t it? | 这话好像太难听了 是吧 |
[05:13] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -是的 |
[05:14] | It was, um, but you know what? | 的确是 但你知道吗 |
[05:16] | You recognized it. | 你自己意识到了 |
[05:17] | Yeah, because I’m–I’m– | 因为我 我 |
[05:18] | – I’m trying to work on it. – That’s progress. | -我正在努力克服 -有进步 |
[05:19] | Anyway, Paul’s big problem with me being Mr. Terrific | 总之 保罗不想让我当卓越先生 |
[05:23] | was the fact that he was worried, | 最大的原因是他很担心 |
[05:24] | but now he doesn’t have to worry | 但现在有了这两个坏家伙当武器 |
[05:26] | with these bad boys in my arsenal. | 他不用再担心了 |
[05:27] | Sounds like you got the emotional logic all figured out. | 听起来你的感情生活都理清楚了 |
[05:30] | I do. | 是的 |
[05:31] | Now if I can just get these damn things to work. | 现在只需要让它们工作起来 |
[05:34] | News of the cover-up sent shockwaves | 掩盖事实的新闻震惊市政厅 |
[05:36] | through city hall, forcing council members | 促使市议会成员 |
[05:38] | into enacting a rarely used impeachment clause. | 实施了一项很少使用的弹劾条款 |
[05:42] | Mayor Oliver Queen’s administration might be over. | 奥利弗·奎恩市长的任期可能要结束了 |
[05:45] | That woman never reports good news. | 那女的从来不报什么好消息 |
[05:46] | It’ll work out. | 会没事的 |
[05:47] | Just waiting for my opening. | 就等着登场了 |
[05:50] | There’s that optimism again. | 又是这种乐观的态度 |
[05:51] | Chase is representing me, | 蔡斯会当我的律师 |
[05:52] | so I’m gonna beat this. | 所以我能胜诉的 |
[05:54] | How are we doing with the data pull | 从普罗米修斯妈妈家里弄来的数据 |
[05:55] | from Prometheus’ mother’s house? | 梳理得如何了 |
[05:57] | The sniffer pulled about a petabyte worth of data. | 那个嗅探器获取到了将近1PB的数据 |
[05:59] | It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack, | 简直就是大海捞针 |
[06:01] | but I am working on it. | 但我在处理了 |
[06:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:03] | Uh, there’s something else that I could use your help with. | 还有一件事想让你帮个忙 |
[06:06] | – OK. – Susan Williams. | -好的 -苏珊·威廉姆斯 |
[06:07] | She’s not returning my calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[06:09] | Am I really the best person to come to for love-life advice? | 我真的是为你的爱情生活提供建议的最佳人选吗 |
[06:12] | Well, she’s not returning my calls | 她不回我电话 |
[06:13] | since you and Thea got her fired. | 是因为你和西娅害她被炒鱿鱼了 |
[06:14] | Well, in my defense, | 我得为自己辩护一句 |
[06:15] | I didn’t know that was gonna be Thea’s play. | 我当时不知道西娅打的什么主意 |
[06:16] | I know, but I still need your help | 我知道 但我依然需要你的帮助 |
[06:18] | because Thea is not budging. | 因为我说不动西娅 |
[06:21] | Look. I know how severely problematic what I’m about to say is, | 听着 我知道我接下来要说的话会很有问题 |
[06:24] | but Susan is your girlfriend, | 但苏珊是你的女朋友 |
[06:29] | so if anyone is going to fix it, | 所以假如需要一个人来解决这个问题 |
[06:32] | I think it has to be you. | 我觉得那个人应该是你 |
[06:33] | I’m trying, but, like I said, | 我在努力 但是 我刚刚说了 |
[06:34] | she’s not returning my calls, | 她根本不回我电话 |
[06:35] | and you may have noticed | 而且你也许注意到了 |
[06:36] | I’m sort of facing an impeachment this week. | 我这周还要被弹劾呢 |
[06:40] | Ok. Yeah. I’ll do my best. | 好吧 好的 我会尽力的 |
[06:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:47] | For what it’s worth– | 不管这么说有用没用… |
[06:49] | and everything I know about politics | 我的一切政治知识 |
[06:51] | I got from “Keepin’ it 1600,” | 都来自于”白宫风格”这个播客 |
[06:52] | but I do think you’re gonna beat this thing. | 但我真心觉得你能胜诉 |
[06:54] | What makes you so sure? | 为什么这么肯定 |
[06:56] | To Star City, | 在星城市民眼中 |
[06:56] | Mayor Oliver Queen is a hero. | 奥利弗·奎恩市长是个英雄 |
[07:19] | Bang. | 砰 |
[07:23] | This marks only the second time in the 140-year history of this city | 在本市140年的历史中 |
[07:27] | that a mayor has faced impeachment. | 这是第二次有市长遭受弹劾 |
[07:29] | In 1898, Mayor Prescott was removed from office. | 1898年 普雷斯科特市长被免去了职务 |
[07:33] | We’ll see what fate awaits Oliver Queen, | 奥利弗·奎恩现在正走进来 |
[07:35] | who’s stepping into the building now. | 让我们拭目以待他最终的命运 |
[07:42] | Hey, I’ll catch you up there, all right? | 我们等会儿见 好吗 |
[07:47] | – Hi, Susan. – Sorry. | -苏珊 -抱歉 |
[07:49] | Busy reporting for my new blog. | 忙着为我的新博客写报道呢 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry. I’ve been try– | 抱歉 我一直试图… |
[07:51] | My first entry will be how you never took this job seriously. | 我第一篇博客会讲述你是如何不重视这个工作的 |
[07:54] | As mayor, you just phoned it in. | 作为市长 你从来没重视过 |
[07:57] | You’ll only ever be that other guy, | 你永远都只是另外那个身份 |
[07:58] | but, of course, I can’t write that | 但是 当然了 我不能把那点写出来 |
[08:00] | because no one will believe me | 因为没有人会相信我 |
[08:02] | now that you trashed my credibility. | 因为你毁了我的信誉 |
[08:03] | I had nothing to do with that, | 那件事和我无关 |
[08:04] | but I am working to make it right. | 但我正在努力解决那件事 |
[08:06] | Whatever. You deserve today. | 随你怎么说 活该你有今天 |
[08:13] | So what do you think Oliver’s chances are? | 你觉得奥利弗有多大胜算 |
[08:17] | Come to order. | 庭审马上开始 |
[08:18] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[08:20] | We recently learned that Detective William Malone | 我们于近日得知威廉·马隆警探 |
[08:23] | was murdered by the vigilante known as the Green Arrow. | 是被治安维持者绿箭侠杀害的 |
[08:28] | It appears that the mayor knew some time ago | 而市长似乎早就知道了 |
[08:33] | and actively worked to hide the fact, | 并且积极地掩盖了事实 |
[08:35] | even from the SCPD. | 就连星城警局都没告诉 |
[08:38] | Today the council considers two grave questions– | 议会今天要考虑两个重要问题 |
[08:41] | Did Oliver Queen’s actions violate the oath | 奥利弗·奎恩的行为是否背弃了 |
[08:45] | he took faithfully to serve Star City. | 要竭诚为星城服务的诺言 |
[08:49] | And should he therefore be removed as mayor? | 以及他是否应当因此被罢免 |
[08:54] | – Hell to the no. – What he said. | -绝对不行 -坚决同意 |
[08:59] | It’s Paul. Should I take it? | 是保罗 我应该接吗 |
[09:01] | I’m not gonna take it. Maybe I should take it. | 我不会接 不过我应该接吧 |
[09:02] | No. No. Ok. I’ll take it. | 不 好吧 我还是接吧 |
[09:06] | This is so completely unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. That seems to be going around lately. | 就是 最近不公平的事好像特别多 |
[09:09] | So you got Oliver’s girlfriend fired? | 你把奥利弗的女朋友给炒了 |
[09:11] | He told you? Of course he told you. | 他告诉你的 肯定是他 |
[09:13] | Well, did he also tell you it was a mistake? | 好吧 他有没有跟你说那是个失误 |
[09:14] | – I mean, on my part, at least? – Felicity– | -至少站在我的角度上 -费利西蒂 |
[09:16] | I’m putting the toothpaste back in the tube, OK? | 覆水难收 我能怎么办 |
[09:18] | – And how is that going? – Well– | -事情到底怎么样 -这个 |
[09:19] | Felicity, what’s going on with you? | 费利西蒂 你怎么了 |
[09:20] | – What do you mean? – This week, it was Oliver’s girlfriend. | -什么意思 -这个星期是奥利弗女友的事 |
[09:22] | Last month, he tells me you’re getting involved in some stuff. | 上个月 他跟我说你参与了一些事 |
[09:23] | – You shouldn’t be involved in. – Well, that is a matter | -你不该参与的 -好吧 |
[09:25] | of perspective, considering that that “stuff” | 这要看你怎么想 那些事 |
[09:26] | helped get you out of prison and General Walker’s gun sights. | 帮你洗清了罪名 躲开了沃克将军的枪口 |
[09:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:35] | – Pandora? – It’s a data cache compiled | -魔盒 -是由一群称为”螺旋”的 |
[09:36] | by a group of hacktivists called Helix. | 黑客收集的数据缓存 |
[09:38] | They collected electronic dirt on literally billions of people, | 他们收集了数十亿人的电子秘密 |
[09:40] | Including General Walker, so when I asked for it | 包括了沃克将军的 所以当我想用它 |
[09:42] | to get you off, they– it’s a bad choice of words– | 保你出来 也许不该这么说 |
[09:46] | They–they gave me the whole package. | 他们把所有文件都给我了 |
[09:49] | And you’re still in bed with these people? | 你跟他们还有联系吗 |
[09:50] | What? You make it sound like it’s a bad thing. | 什么 你觉得那是件坏事 |
[09:52] | I mean, pandora’s just a tool. | 我是说 魔盒只是个工具 |
[09:54] | Sounds to me like this could be a weapon. | 我感觉像是个武器 |
[09:55] | Ok, and is there a problem if it is? | 如果是武器 又有什么问题 |
[09:57] | – It depends, Felicity. – On what? | -看情况 费利西蒂 -什么情况 |
[09:59] | On how you use it. | 看你怎么用它 |
[10:03] | My autopsy showed that mortal injury on the deceased | 尸检显示死者身上的致命伤 |
[10:06] | was consistent with the edging of the arrow heads | 跟绿箭侠使用的箭头 |
[10:09] | used by the Green Arrow. | 锋利的边缘吻合 |
[10:10] | I have here your original cause-of-death report, | 我这里有一份你写的死因报告原件 |
[10:13] | in which you conclude that the Green Arrow killed Malone. | 其结论是绿箭侠杀死了马隆 |
[10:16] | But this report, | 但这份报告 |
[10:18] | it was never included in the case file. | 从未包含在案件资料中 |
[10:20] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:22] | The D.A. came to me, and– | 地检官来找过我 |
[10:23] | You’re referring to Adrian Chase? | 你说的是阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[10:26] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[10:27] | He instructed me to revise the report | 他要求我更改报告 |
[10:30] | to indicate that the Throwing Star Killer was responsible. | 把责任推给星形飞镖杀手 |
[10:34] | This report, and you went ahead and signed it, | 你知道这份报告是伪造的 |
[10:36] | even though you knew it was fake | 还是不管不顾地签了字 |
[10:38] | and then passed it along to the police. | 并且将其提交给了警察 |
[10:41] | – Is that the case? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -对 |
[10:43] | Why? Did Mr. Chase threaten you? | 为什么 蔡斯先生威胁你了吗 |
[10:47] | He didn’t have to. | 他没必要 |
[10:50] | He said the request came from the mayor himself. | 他说是市长亲自要求的 |
[10:56] | – The mayor? – Yes. | -市长 -没错 |
[10:57] | He told me the Green Arrow killed Detective Malone. | 他告诉我绿箭侠杀死了马隆警探 |
[11:00] | Did Mayor Queen say why? | 奎恩市长有说原因吗 |
[11:03] | He said the Throwing Star Killer, | 他说星形飞镖杀手 |
[11:04] | a man we’d been calling Prometheus, | 这个被称为普罗米修斯的男人 |
[11:06] | manipulated him. | 设计陷害了他 |
[11:07] | Did he say why this Prometheus | 他有说普罗米修斯 |
[11:09] | would want to orchestrate Detective Malone’s murder? | 策划谋杀马隆警探的原因吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 没 |
[11:13] | Standing here today, do you believe what Mr. Queen has told you? | 此时此刻 你相信奎恩先生的话吗 |
[11:20] | Honestly, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我并不确定 |
[11:22] | He’s clearly been determined | 显然他已经下定决心 |
[11:24] | to protect the Green Arrow for his own purposes. | 为了他的个人理由保护绿箭侠 |
[11:26] | I think the question here is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[11:43] | Who’s most in our corner? | 谁最支持我们 |
[11:44] | Pollard, believe it or not. | 博拉德 信不信由你 |
[11:45] | That’s not surprising. | 那一点也不令人惊讶 |
[11:46] | She can’t call in the marker I owe her | 如果我被弹劾 |
[11:47] | for helping with gun reform if I’m impeached. | 她就不能找我讨回枪支改革时我欠她的人情了 |
[11:49] | I’ll touch base with her, | 我会联系她 |
[11:51] | see if I can get her to call you | 看看我能否让她打给你 |
[11:52] | to testify in your own defense, OK? | 帮你作证吧 |
[12:04] | OK. Well, I– | 好吧 我 |
[12:06] | I have a very political idea. | 我有个非常政治性的想法 |
[12:08] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[12:08] | Like Adrian said, | 阿德里安说过 |
[12:10] | the council needs somebody thrown to the wolves, | 市议会需要一个人来做替罪羊 |
[12:12] | And I think it should be Malone. | 我认为这人应该是马隆 |
[12:15] | – Thea. – What? | -西娅 -怎么 |
[12:16] | Half the SCPD is corrupt, | 一半的星城警局都是腐败之徒 |
[12:18] | so it’s not hard to believe, | 这点不难令人信服 |
[12:20] | and he’s no longer with us, | 而且他已经不在了 |
[12:23] | so he wouldn’t really mind. | 所以他也不会太介意 |
[12:25] | That way, the cover-up is no longer about the Green Arrow. | 这样 掩盖行为就不再与绿箭侠有关 |
[12:28] | It becomes about protecting | 而是变成 |
[12:31] | Malone’s reputation for the sake of his family. | 为了马隆的家人 保护他的声誉 |
[12:33] | Now you’re gonna destroy his reputation. No. | 你要毁掉他的声誉 不行 |
[12:35] | – But, Ollie– – Thea, it’s not even a question. | -但是 奥利 -西娅 这没得商量 |
[12:39] | OK. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | How do we think the council’s gonna vote? | 议会会怎么投票 |
[12:43] | It’s, uh– it’s a pretty even split | 投票结果会不相上下 |
[12:44] | with Kullens as the swing vote. | 库伦斯是关键的一票 |
[12:59] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[13:12] | My target’s the mayor and his corruption. | 我要打击市长和他的腐败 |
[13:15] | He surrenders, I’ll let the rest of you live. | 他投降 我就饶过其他人 |
[13:20] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[13:25] | Good woman. | 好样的女人 |
[13:28] | Hey, hey, get to safety. | 去安全的地方 |
[13:29] | Get to safety. Quentin, the driver. | 去安全的地方 昆汀去看看司机 |
[13:31] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’m on it. | 好的 我去看看他 |
[13:54] | You want me? Come on! | 想抓我吗 来吧 |
[14:03] | Lucky you. You get one more day. | 你很幸运 可以多活一天 |
[14:19] | OK. All right. Look. | 好了 好了 |
[14:21] | I appreciate what you’re doing, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你帮我检查 但是我没事 |
[14:23] | Mr. Mayor, all due respect, your head’s bleeding, | 市长先生 恕我直言 你的脑袋在流血 |
[14:25] | and our concussion protocol’s | 我们的脑震荡处理规定 |
[14:27] | even stricter than the NFL’s. | 甚至比橄榄球联盟的还严格 |
[14:28] | Well, I’m the mayor, so I’m suspending it. | 我是市长 我要中止这项规定 |
[14:32] | The, uh– the driver, he’s OK. | 司机没事 |
[14:34] | He took a hit on the shoulder, | 他撞到了肩膀 |
[14:35] | and he’s got a bump on the head, but he’s fine, | 而且脑袋肿了 但是他没事 |
[14:36] | And before you ask, | 也不用你问了 |
[14:37] | he didn’t see you turn all Bruce Lee back there. | 他刚才没看到你化身为李小龙 |
[14:40] | Where’s Dinah? | 戴娜呢 |
[14:41] | She’s doing her job, working the scene. | 她在做她的工作 调查犯罪现场 |
[14:42] | All right. I got to get to the bunker. | 好 我要赶去地堡 |
[14:44] | – I– oh, boy. – Easy, all right? | -我 天啊 -慢点 |
[14:46] | He knows the concussion protocol, right? | 他知道脑震荡处理规定吧 |
[14:47] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 我听过了 |
[14:49] | – This was vigilante. – Yeah. | -这是治安维持者所为 -没错 |
[14:51] | Apparently because of the impeachment hearing, | 显然是因为弹劾听证会 |
[14:54] | I’m a criminal. | 我变成罪犯了 |
[14:55] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[14:57] | Never felt better. | 从没感觉这么好过 |
[15:01] | Hey, so I made sure the unis keep | 我确保了警察把所有的媒体 |
[15:03] | all the press behind the cordon. | 都挡在了警戒线外 |
[15:05] | Trust me, you don’t want them snapping shots | 相信我 你不会希望他们不停地拍下 |
[15:07] | of you in an ambulance. | 你在救护车里的照片 |
[15:08] | Yeah, no ambulance, but I’m tougher than I look. | 不需要救护车 我没这么弱不禁风 |
[15:11] | I’m gonna get back to the office. | 我要回办公室 |
[15:12] | Where have I heard that before? Hey, look. | 这话怎么这么耳熟 听着 |
[15:14] | While under the threat of the impeachment, | 当你处于被人弹劾的下风时 |
[15:16] | you can’t exactly amend bylaws, | 你不能修改规章制度 |
[15:17] | so that concussion protocol, yeah, it’s a thing. | 所以脑震荡处理规定 这是个问题 |
[15:20] | It’s– it’s ok, Ollie. | 没关系 奥利 |
[15:21] | I can–I can go back to the office | 我可以回到办公室 |
[15:23] | and tell everyone we’re gonna be working overtime, | 告诉所有人我们会加班 |
[15:25] | plus I’m never getting into a limo with you again. | 还有我再也不和你一起坐豪华轿车了 |
[15:33] | Oliver is on his way to Starling General, | 奥利弗正在去星城总院的路上 |
[15:35] | but–don’t worry– he’ll be fine. | 不用担心 他没事 |
[15:37] | We heard shots were fired on the motorcade. | 我们听见车队里有枪击 |
[15:39] | Yeah, flipped our limo in the air. | 是啊 把我们的车掀到空中 |
[15:40] | – Cool. – Not cool. | -厉害 -不厉害 |
[15:42] | More like ow, and Oliver might be concussed, | 不如说是惊吓 奥利弗也许有脑震荡 |
[15:45] | but in the meantime, | 但是同时 |
[15:46] | there’s still the vigilante out there. | 那治安维持者还在外面 |
[15:47] | Ok. Rene and I are gonna hit the street, | 好的 雷内和我打算巡个街 |
[15:48] | See if we can’t muscle the vigilante’s whereabouts | 看看我们能否从某些人嘴里逼问出 |
[15:50] | out of some people. | 治安维持者的行踪 |
[15:51] | Curtis, let’s check the Keyhole Satellite | 柯蒂斯 我们查看一下锁眼卫星 |
[15:52] | and cc thermal cams. | 还有闭路热成像 |
[15:53] | Actually, hold on. I–I need a favor. | 实际上 等等 我需要你帮个忙 |
[15:55] | If this is about Susan Williams, | 如果有关苏珊·威廉姆斯 |
[15:56] | I’m already on it. | 我已经在办了 |
[15:57] | No. It’s–it’s about the impeachment. | 不 是关于弹劾的事 |
[15:59] | You said that pandora has dirt | 你说过魔盒上 |
[16:01] | on a lot of people, right? | 有好多人的把柄 是吗 |
[16:02] | Well, yeah, if by a lot of people, | 是啊 如果你说的好多人 |
[16:03] | you mean everybody, then yeah. | 指的是所有人 那么是的 |
[16:04] | What about Councilman kullens? | 那么库伦斯议员呢 |
[16:06] | Last time I checked, he’s part of everybody. Why? | 上次我查看时 他的把柄一大堆 怎么了 |
[16:07] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[16:11] | You want to blackmail him? | 你想勒索他吗 |
[16:13] | it’s not blackmail. | 这不是勒索 |
[16:14] | It’s politics. Come here. | 这是政治 过来 |
[16:18] | In the wake of the attack, councilman Kullens | 袭击发生后 库伦斯议员宣布 |
[16:20] | has called a brief recess to the impeachment hearings. | 弹劾听证会短暂休会 |
[16:22] | If the mayor is medically cleared, | 如果市长体检无恙 |
[16:24] | The council will vote tomorrow. | 议会将明天投票 |
[16:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Sounds like you need a note | 听起来你需要你的医生 |
[16:28] | from your doctor, Mr. Mayor. | 为你投一票 市长先生 |
[16:30] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:31] | I know what a real injury feels like. | 我知道真正受伤是什么感觉 |
[16:33] | I can only imagine, given your other job, | 考虑到你的另一份工作 我可以想象出来 |
[16:37] | and–you’re right– your CAT scan is clear. | 你说得对 你的断层扫描没问题 |
[16:39] | – Good. – Ah, ah, ah, not so fast. | -很好 -别这么急 |
[16:42] | Look. I can’t discharge you | 再观察几个小时 |
[16:43] | without a few more hours of observation. | 我才能让你出院 |
[16:45] | Dr. Schwartz– | 施瓦兹医生 |
[16:46] | People can withstand only so much strain, | 人的承受能力是有限的 |
[16:49] | and being both mayor and him, | 既当市长又当那个人 |
[16:51] | it’s unsustainable. | 这很难长久 |
[16:52] | I assure you, my body can handle it. | 我保证 我的身体承受得了 |
[16:54] | I’m not talking about your body, Mr. Queen. | 我说的不是你的身体 奎恩先生 |
[16:58] | I’m talking about this. | 我说的是这里 |
[17:00] | The mind needs rest or at least someone | 脑子需要休息 或者至少让人 |
[17:03] | to take your thoughts off all the evil you face each day. | 把你从每天面对的邪恶里解脱出来 |
[17:06] | Dr. Schwartz, are you prescribing me a girlfriend? | 施瓦兹医生 你开的药方是女朋友吗 |
[17:09] | Or just a friend. | 朋友也可以 |
[17:30] | Hi this is Susan, I can’t come to the phone… | 我是苏珊 我不能接电话 |
[17:38] | “Spross dopross”? | “决投” |
[17:40] | “Demand an exam”? | “请求检验” |
[17:42] | Yeah. It rhyme better in Russian. | 用俄语说更押韵 |
[17:43] | Spross dopross is Bratva way to call Pakhan | 决投是兄弟会叫帕克汉 |
[17:46] | to account for actions. | 兑现行动的方式 |
[17:48] | Captains will listen. | 队长们会听的 |
[17:50] | Maybe Pakhan will lose position. | 也许帕克汉会失去地位 |
[17:52] | That’s good news. That’s g– | 这是好消息 这样… |
[17:54] | That means we can overthrow Gregor without s fight. | 这意味着我们不用武力就能推翻格雷戈尔 |
[17:56] | No. Everybody knows about Gregor’s deal with Kovar. | 不 所有人都知道格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易 |
[17:59] | No. We still end up dead. | 不可能 我们最后还是会死 |
[18:01] | Men who call vote are killed | 如果帕克汉能继续保住位置 |
[18:03] | if Pakhan keeps position. | 那么提议投票的人就得死 |
[18:04] | Anatoly, why bother? | 阿纳托利 这又是何苦 |
[18:06] | I did not want to die in hospital basement. | 我不想死在医院的地下室里 |
[18:09] | That’s… fair. Look. | 也有道理 听着 |
[18:11] | All we have to do is find evidence | 我们只要找到证据证明 |
[18:13] | that Gregor’s deal with Kovar benefits him | 格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易对他有利 |
[18:16] | and not the Bratva. | 而对兄弟会无利就行 |
[18:17] | Yes, but where are we going to find that? | 没错 但我们上哪找去 |
[18:21] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:23] | Code says you have one hour to finalize | 按照规定 在决投之前 |
[18:24] | personal affairs before spross dopross… | 你只有一个小时去处理私事 |
[18:27] | I can do that. | 我能搞定 |
[18:27] | But you must have captain with you who is not me. | 但必须有除我之外的队长跟着你 |
[18:30] | I’ll lose him. | 我会甩掉他的 |
[18:32] | Really good at losing people. | 我很擅长甩掉别人 |
[18:44] | I got bullet fragments and cases coming out of my ass | 我找到了很多弹片和弹壳 |
[18:46] | But nothing new. | 但没什么新发现 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | I’ll catch you back downtown. | 我回到市中心再联系你 |
[19:12] | – Anything? – Nada. | -有收获吗 -毛都没有 |
[19:14] | Peeps on the street are actually | 比起我们 街上的线人还真的 |
[19:15] | more afraid of the vigilante than us. | 是更怕治安维护者 |
[19:17] | What about you? | 你这边呢 |
[19:18] | Vigilante changes artillery supplier every week. | 治安维护者每周都会更换火炮供应商 |
[19:20] | Every lead goes cold. | 线索全都断了 |
[19:22] | Could really use a break right about now. | 现在真心急需新的线索啊 |
[19:25] | I think I’ve got something. | 我想我找到线索了 |
[19:26] | Yes. I totally manifested that. What do you got? | 好极了 我就知道 你发现什么了 |
[19:28] | When my sonic cry hit vigilante, | 当我的音波击中治安维护者时 |
[19:30] | it knocked off a small piece of his visor. | 打下了他的一小块面具 |
[19:33] | Looks like it’s lined with some kind of circuitry. | 看起来里面像是有某种电路装置 |
[19:35] | Well, that means, it’s manufactured. | 那也就是说 它是人造的 |
[19:36] | Maybe I can link it back to where he bought it from. | 也许我可以追踪到他是从哪里购买的 |
[19:38] | I think I can do you one better. | 我想我可以帮你更进一步 |
[19:39] | My T-spheres can actually track | 我的T球实际上可以 |
[19:40] | the tech to the individual user. | 通过追踪技术找到使用者 |
[19:41] | Except it won’t be ready till the iPhone 16 is released. | 可惜它得等到iPhone 16发布才能用 |
[19:44] | Ye of little faith. | 你能对我有点信心吗 |
[19:45] | – What’s a T-sphere? – Curtis’ balls. | -什么是T球 -柯蒂斯的蛋蛋 |
[19:47] | They’re something really fascinating | 这是我自己发明的 |
[19:49] | of my own personal invention. | 非常神奇的东西 |
[19:51] | I realized that quantum computation | 我发现量子计算 |
[19:53] | – could be used to harness the– – OK. Look. Forget I asked. | -可以被用来控制 -算了 当我没问 |
[19:55] | I’ll bring you guys the visor, ok? | 我把碎片拿给你们 |
[19:56] | Copy that. We’re here. Curtis, this is on you now. | 收到 等你 柯蒂斯 现在就全靠你了 |
[20:00] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[20:02] | Hey, seriously, man, what’s up with your balls? | 说真的 伙计 你的蛋蛋怎么样了 |
[20:03] | I mean, you were literally gonna | 我是说 你真的要把 |
[20:04] | throw those things in the trash. | 这些东西扔到垃圾桶里吗 |
[20:05] | Paul called, asked me to dinner, | 保罗打电话给我 约我去吃饭 |
[20:07] | like a date, | 像是次约会 |
[20:09] | like I’m gonna get my man back. | 可能我会和他和好 |
[20:11] | I told you, hoss, | 我告诉过你 大哥 |
[20:12] | some piece of tech ain’t gonna… | 高科技的设备是没法… |
[20:14] | Look. I know Paul. | 听着 我了解保罗 |
[20:16] | He wouldn’t be asking me to go out to dinner | 如果他不是准备好要和好了 |
[20:19] | if he wasn’t ready to reconcile. | 他是不会约我一起吃饭的 |
[20:29] | Personal call? | 私人电话吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah. I had a– a family emergency. | 是的 我家里出了点状况 |
[20:33] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. Family’s important. | -抱歉 -没关系 家人也很重要 |
[20:39] | Why don’t I log that in for you | 要不我帮你去把这个登记 |
[20:41] | so you can handle your emergency? | 这样你就可以去处理家事了 |
[20:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:46] | I’ll take good care of this, | 我会小心保管好它的 |
[20:50] | and, uh, I hope everything is ok with your family. | 另外 我希望你家里一切都好 |
[21:09] | Oliver Queen is mine. | 奥利弗·奎恩是我的 |
[21:11] | Not if I kill him first. | 除非我先杀死他 |
[21:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:59] | I’d like to report a sighting of vigilante. | 我要报告发现了治安维护者 |
[22:02] | This is District Attorney Chase. | 我是地方检察官蔡斯 |
[22:15] | Hey, Oliver’s out of the hospital, | 奥利弗离开医院 |
[22:16] | headed to city hall. | 去了市政厅 |
[22:17] | Any word from Dinah? | 黛娜有消息吗 |
[22:19] | She’s at the precinct trying to recover | 她正在警局 试图拿回 |
[22:20] | that piece of vigilante’s visor. | 治安维持者的面罩碎片 |
[22:23] | What about you, Felicity? | 你呢 费利西蒂 |
[22:24] | And don’t tell me that it’s traffic cams. | 别告诉我那是交通摄像头 |
[22:26] | We both know they’re on auto pilot. | 我们都知道那些在自动运行 |
[22:31] | I sent Thea something to sway Councilman Kullens. | 我给西娅发去了一些能影响库伦斯议员的东西 |
[22:33] | Apparently, he’s the swing vote on Oliver’s impeachment. | 很显然 他有弹劾奥利弗计划中的摇摆选票 |
[22:36] | Pandora. | 魔盒 |
[22:36] | Officially, his wife died in a car crash. | 官方公布 他的妻子死于车祸 |
[22:39] | Unofficially, she crashed the car on purpose. | 未公布的是 她故意出了车祸 |
[22:41] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[22:42] | He used his clout to cover it up, | 他利用职权掩盖过去了 |
[22:43] | so I’m guessing he’s not gonna want it uncovered. | 所以我猜他不希望被揭露 |
[22:45] | And you are okay with this, right? | 你对此不介意吗 |
[22:47] | I think the city needs Oliver to keep being mayor. | 我认为这座城市需要奥利弗继续做市长 |
[22:49] | Felicity, Kullens is not a criminal. | 费利西蒂 库伦斯不是罪犯 |
[22:51] | – He’s a human being… – He’s a politician. | -他是普通人… -他是政客 |
[22:53] | It’s hardly the same thing. | 这不一样 |
[22:54] | A human being that went through a very tragic accident, | 一个经历过非常悲惨的车祸的普通人 |
[22:57] | a very private one. | 一场不想被公开的车祸 |
[22:59] | Come on. This isn’t you. | 拜托 这不像你 |
[23:00] | Well, it pretty much is. | 这完全像我 |
[23:03] | Okay. Do you know what your super power is? | 好吧 你知道你的超能力是什么吗 |
[23:07] | Computers? | 计算机 |
[23:08] | Empathy– | 同情 |
[23:10] | big, reflexive, pure empathy. | 强烈而纯粹的同情 |
[23:13] | Well, maybe I’m fresh out. | 或许我的同情心用完了 |
[23:14] | Because of Billy. | 因为比利 |
[23:18] | It’s a dark world, | 这是个黑暗的世界 |
[23:20] | and for the past 4 years, | 过去4年 |
[23:21] | I have watched you and Oliver | 我看着你 奥利弗 |
[23:24] | And Laurel and Thea and Roy. | 劳蕾尔 西娅和罗伊 |
[23:26] | I have watched all of you use a little darkness to fight it. | 我看到你们利用一点黑暗去与黑暗抗争 |
[23:28] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[23:30] | Sometimes we do fight fire with fire, | 有时候我们确实需要以火攻火 |
[23:32] | but every time we do, Felicity, | 但费利西蒂 每次我们这么做 |
[23:34] | every single time, we risk being burned. | 每一次 我们都冒着被烧伤的危险 |
[23:44] | Some days, I can’t help but feel as if | 有些时候 我忍不住感觉 |
[23:45] | the city wants to collapse in on itself | 这座城市自己就要崩塌了 |
[23:47] | and all we’re doing is delaying the inevitable. | 我们能做的只有延迟这种不可避免的情况 |
[23:49] | No. We’re preventing it. | 不 我们是在阻止它 |
[23:51] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[23:52] | Don’t you forget that, Pike. | 别忘了这点 派克 |
[23:53] | It’s whac-a-mole. | 就是无用功 |
[23:54] | We got Prometheus, the vigilante, | 我们有普罗米修斯 治安维护者 |
[23:56] | and the one wild card I thought maybe | 还有一位外卡选手 |
[23:58] | might be on our side just murdered a cop. | 我以为是我们这边的 却杀了一位警察 |
[24:00] | Nah. The Green Arrow got played. | 不 绿箭侠被耍了 |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:03] | What I do know is, the next mayor owes me a raise. | 我只知道 下一任市长应该给我加薪 |
[24:06] | Yeah. I’ll put in a word with Mayor Queen. | 好 我会和奎恩市长说的 |
[24:08] | He’s not impeached yet. | 他还没被弹劾 |
[24:17] | Please tell me you didn’t send it. | 请告诉我你没发出去 |
[24:20] | This thing with Kullens’ wife, | 库伦斯妻子的这件事 |
[24:22] | he doesn’t deserve that. | 不是他应得的结果 |
[24:24] | Felicity told you, didn’t she? | 费利西蒂告诉你的吧 |
[24:25] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[24:26] | I haven’t sent the e-mail, okay? | 我还没发邮件 好吧 |
[24:29] | Ollie, don’t look at me like that. | 奥利 别这么看着我 |
[24:31] | It’s politics. | 这是政治 |
[24:32] | There’s about to be a vote, | 将会进行一场投票 |
[24:34] | so it’s time to play hardball. | 所以该拿出点硬手段了 |
[24:36] | This isn’t hardball. This is cruel. | 这不是硬手段 这是残忍 |
[24:38] | What would be cruel is the people | 残忍的是 |
[24:40] | of the city not having you as the mayor. | 这座城市的人民没有你当市长了 |
[24:42] | The anti-crime unit, low-income housing, | 打击罪案小组 低收入住房 |
[24:45] | common-sense gun legislation– | 符合常识的枪支法案… |
[24:47] | Ollie, in the short amount of time | 奥利 在短短时间内 |
[24:49] | you’ve been doing this, | 你做了这些事 |
[24:50] | You’ve done a remarkable job. | 你做得很棒 |
[24:53] | Please just let me do what I have to do | 拜托让我做必须做的 |
[24:54] | to help you keep doing that. | 帮助你继续下去 |
[24:56] | Felicity told me about this Kullens thing | 费利西蒂因为约翰跟她说的话 |
[24:58] | because of something that John said to her. | 就跟我说了库伦斯的事 |
[25:01] | Thea, when you fight fire with fire, | 西娅 如果你以火攻火 |
[25:03] | you are probably gonna get burned. | 可能会烧伤自己 |
[25:05] | I won’t. It’ll be fine. | 不会的 没事 |
[25:08] | Like it was with Susan? | 就跟苏珊一样吗 |
[25:11] | You destroyed her career. | 你毁了她的事业 |
[25:12] | Now you’ve graduated to blackmail. | 你现在会学会勒索了 |
[25:17] | Where does it stop? | 何时才算完 |
[25:40] | 如果不是 我可能会告诉科瓦将军 你懒得保护他家 | |
[26:22] | Magic hands. | 神奇的手 |
[26:26] | The magnetic resonance frequencies | 治安维持者设备上的 |
[26:27] | within vigilante’s tech are now communicating | 磁共振频率连上了 |
[26:30] | with my T-spheres. | 我的T球 |
[26:31] | Great, so what does it mean? | 好 那是什么意思 |
[26:33] | Can we catch the vigilante or not? | 到底能不能抓住治安维持者 |
[26:35] | Well, cross your fingers and your toes. | 那就赶紧祈祷吧 |
[26:49] | It’s working. The T-sphere is picking up | 起作用了 T球正在读取 |
[26:50] | on the signal from the piece of visor. | 面具碎片上的信号 |
[26:54] | Yeah, but the other one is still wonky. | 对 但另一个还是不能用 |
[26:57] | No, no. It–it’s not. | 不不 不是的 |
[26:58] | It’s actually tracking the rest of the visor. | 它正在追踪面具的碎片 |
[27:00] | So let’s take down this S.O.B. | 去干掉这畜生吧 |
[27:01] | Without Oliver? | 不等奥利弗吗 |
[27:02] | If vigilante gets to him, we’ll be doing this | 如果治安维持者抓到奥利弗 |
[27:03] | without Oliver permanently. | 我们就要永远失去他了 |
[27:05] | – Let’s suit up. – Suit up. Oh, sorry. | -着装准备 -着装准备 抱歉 |
[27:07] | I thought, um– I thought since Oliver’s gone, | 我以为奥利弗已经不在了 |
[27:09] | I would probably–but it makes more sense probably for you– | 我可能… 但由你下命令或许更合理 |
[27:11] | I’ll make sure I work on the timing of that, promise. | 我一定会努力找准时机 我保证 |
[27:16] | – Balls. – Oh, my T-sphere– | -蛋蛋 -我的T球 |
[27:16] | Oh, don’t call them balls. | 别叫它们蛋蛋了 |
[27:25] | You speak with Pollard? | 你跟博拉德聊过了吗 |
[27:27] | She won’t call you to testify | 库伦斯不答应 |
[27:28] | without Kullens’ blessing… | 她就不会让你作证 |
[27:30] | We’re not gonna get that. | 他不会答应的 |
[27:31] | And the council hearing directly from you | 我们要想赢 只有两个办法 |
[27:32] | is only one of two ways I can see us | 其中之一就是 |
[27:34] | winning this thing. | 直接找议会谈 |
[27:35] | – What’s the second way? – You won’t like it. | -第二个办法是什么 -你不会喜欢的 |
[27:37] | Does it involve offering up a sacrificial lamb? | 这其中包括找个替罪羊吗 |
[27:39] | Either me or Detective Malone. | 我和马隆警探二选一 |
[27:42] | Oliver, this impeachment | 奥利弗 进行弹劾 |
[27:43] | is about punishing someone, | 是为了惩罚某人 |
[27:45] | And if you don’t offer up a name, | 你要是不告诉我名字 |
[27:46] | this will be the last time | 这会是你最后一次 |
[27:47] | you’re looking out that window. | 透过这扇窗户向外眺望 |
[27:53] | If the council’s not gonna let me testify | 如果议会不让我在 |
[27:54] | at the hearing, then I need | 听证上作证 那我就直接 |
[27:56] | to take my case directly to the public. | 对外公布我的案子 |
[27:58] | – A press conference? – Yeah. | -开新闻发布会 -对 |
[28:00] | Mind filling me in on who you’re throwing under the bus? | 介意跟我说你要拿谁当替罪羊吗 |
[28:09] | The Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[28:28] | Right here… | 就在这 |
[28:32] | And… stop. | 停 |
[28:35] | – We– we got him? – Think so. | -找到他了 -应该是的 |
[28:39] | – Oh, this is bad. – Why’s that? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[28:40] | The building that you just stopped in front of, | 你们刚才停的这栋楼前 |
[28:42] | well, city hall is located directly behind it, | 市政厅就在它的正后面 |
[28:42] | 市政厅 面具位置 | |
[28:44] | Offering perfect line of sight | 在那能准确瞄准 |
[28:45] | to where Oliver’s giving his speech. | 奥利弗发表演讲的位置 |
[28:46] | It’s the vigilante’s book depository. | 那就是治安维持者的目标 |
[28:48] | Felicity, we need you to check the blueprints. | 费利西蒂 你得查看一下平面图 |
[28:50] | Yeah, already on it. | 好 已经在查了 |
[28:51] | OK. The sixth floor is under renovation. | 好 六楼正在翻修 |
[28:52] | – Dollars to doughnuts– – That’s where he’ll be. | -确定无疑… -他会出现在那里 |
[29:25] | Yep? I’m listening. | 说吧 我在听 |
[29:28] | All right. Copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[29:31] | Vigilante is across the street, sixth floor. | 治安维持者在街对面 六楼 |
[29:35] | He’s gonna take you out | 你一走到外面 |
[29:35] | as soon as you walk outside into the open. | 曝露自己 他就会干掉你 |
[29:39] | Is the team on site? | 我们的人到了吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:44] | Then it’ll be fine. | 那就不会有事了 |
[30:08] | Evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好 |
[30:09] | I’d like to thank the city council | 我想感谢市议会 |
[30:11] | for conducting these hearings with honesty and integrity. | 诚信正直地进行这些听证会 |
[30:15] | Simply wish that I could have done the same | 只是希望在绿箭侠杀害 |
[30:17] | with regards to the Green Arrow’s murder | 威廉·马隆警探的案子上 |
[30:21] | of Detective William Malone. | 我也能这么做 |
[30:26] | – Terrific, where is he? – This way, this way. | -卓越先生 他在哪里 -往这走 往这走 |
[30:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:42] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[30:44] | Think I just found a new use for my T-sphere. | 我刚发现我的T球的新功能 |
[30:46] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[30:48] | When I took the oath of office, | 当我宣誓就职时 |
[30:50] | I promised to be honest and forthright. | 我保证要诚实和直率 |
[30:54] | I never wanted to be a politician | 我从来都不想当 |
[30:56] | who relied on dirty politics or underhanded tactics. | 行使黑暗政治和卑鄙手段的政客 |
[31:03] | Now that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要的效果 |
[31:11] | No. | 不好 |
[31:15] | And in the spirit of that transparency, | 本着信息透明的精神 |
[31:18] | I think I owe everyone an explanation | 我欠大家一个解释 |
[31:20] | as to why I covered up what the Green Arrow did. | 就是为什么我帮绿箭侠掩盖 |
[31:49] | I did it in a misguided attempt | 我试图不让大家知道 |
[31:51] | to protect everyone from the tragic news | 绿箭侠成了警察杀手 |
[31:54] | that the Green Arrow had become a cop killer, | 这个不幸的消息 |
[31:57] | that a man we had put our faith in had failed this city, | 我们信任的人辜负了这座城市 |
[32:02] | and I didn’t think we could afford to lose another hero. | 我认为我们无法承受再失去一个英雄 |
[32:06] | Hey, vigilante, I’ve got two of these. | 治安维持者 我有两个这个 |
[32:14] | Nice aim. | 瞄得挺准 |
[32:15] | That’s the thing. They aim themselves. | 没关系 它们会自己瞄准 |
[32:23] | Hoss. | 兄弟 |
[32:25] | Hoss. | 兄弟 |
[32:30] | Yo, hoss, that was badass. | 兄弟 太厉害了 |
[32:33] | That mean no more ball jokes? | 所以不再开蛋蛋的玩笑了吧 |
[32:34] | Hell, no. | 天啊 不 |
[32:40] | Remind me to thank Cisco for that upgraded kevlar. | 提醒我谢谢西斯科给防弹衣升了级 |
[32:44] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[32:45] | Yeah, but what about Oliver? | 没事 但奥利弗呢 |
[32:48] | But the truth is more important, | 真相更重要 |
[32:51] | and the truth is that the Green Arrow has gone rogue. | 真相就是绿箭侠变成恶人了 |
[32:54] | We must disavow him. | 我们必须弃绝他 |
[32:55] | We must hunt him and punish him for what he has done. | 我们必须追捕他 让他为自己的行为负责 |
[33:00] | Green Arrow’s not a hero. | 绿箭侠不是英雄 |
[33:05] | He is what’s keeping Star City | 他在妨碍星城 |
[33:06] | from being the best that it can be. | 变得最好 |
[33:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:26] | They’re still deliberating. | 他们还在商议 |
[33:27] | Oh, that’s taking longer than I thought. | 我没想到会这么久 |
[33:28] | Yeah. Well, you gave them plenty to think about. | 是的 你给了他们很多要想的 |
[33:31] | So how’s it feel, huh, | 把自己塑造成 |
[33:33] | making yourself into a villain like that? | 那样的坏人 感觉怎么样 |
[33:37] | Susan Williams is here. | 苏珊·威廉姆斯来了 |
[33:39] | – You want me to say you’re busy? – No. No. | -要我告诉她你在忙吗 -不 |
[33:41] | I’d like to tell the truth | 如果可以 我要在 |
[33:42] | for the rest of the day if at all possible. | 今天剩下的时间里都说真话 |
[33:43] | – Please send her in. – All right. | -请带她进来 -好吧 |
[33:46] | Susan, please come in. | 苏珊 请进来 |
[33:53] | Glad you’re here. Susan, I’m very sorry. | 很高兴你来了 苏珊 我非常抱歉 |
[33:56] | I got my job back. | 我的工作回来了 |
[33:58] | An anonymous hacker confessed | 一个匿名黑客承认 |
[34:00] | that the plagiarism story was fake, | 抄袭的报道是假的 |
[34:02] | said they were just messing with us. | 说他们只是在作弄我们 |
[34:04] | – My boss apologized. – Well, that’s good news. | -我的老板道歉了 -这是个好消息 |
[34:07] | Still, though, I’m really sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[34:08] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[34:09] | What I mean is, you didn’t know | 我是说 你之前不知道 |
[34:11] | about this beforehand, did you? | 这件事 对吗 |
[34:13] | No. I had no idea. | 对 我不知道 |
[34:15] | Once you did, you made them | 你知道时就让他们 |
[34:16] | make it right, right? | 改正了 对吗 |
[34:19] | – Are we off the record? – Yes. | -这是我俩的私人聊天吧 -对 |
[34:23] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[34:26] | So what happens next? | 接下来会怎么样 |
[34:28] | You mean, uh, what do I do with your secret? | 你是说我会怎么处理你的秘密吗 |
[34:30] | I keep it. | 我会保密 |
[34:32] | I care about the city, and– | 我关心这座城市 |
[34:33] | and you’re working double time | 你用双倍时间在工作 |
[34:35] | to make it a better place. | 把它变得更好 |
[34:36] | I do appreciate that, but I meant | 我很感激你这么做 但我是问 |
[34:39] | what happens next with us? | 我们之间接下来会怎样 |
[34:44] | Uh, sorry to interrupt, but I think | 抱歉打扰了 但我想 |
[34:46] | you’ll be happy that we did. | 你会很高兴听到这个消息 |
[34:49] | Council voted… | 议会投票… |
[34:51] | against impeachment. | 反对弹劾 |
[34:55] | Thank you so much, Adrian. | 非常感谢 阿德里安 |
[34:56] | I could not have done this without you. | 没有你我绝对无法做到 |
[34:58] | Are you kidding me? No thanks needed. | 别逗了 不需要道谢 |
[35:00] | You’re not just my boss, Oliver. | 你不只是我上司 奥利弗 |
[35:03] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna go give Thea the good news. | 我去告诉西娅这个好消息 |
[35:09] | – I’ll be right back. – Ok. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[35:15] | No need to pack up. | 不用收拾了 |
[35:16] | We won, we all get to keep our jobs. | 我们赢了 我们都保住工作了 |
[35:20] | Yeah, not– | 是的 但… |
[35:23] | not both of us. | 不是我俩 |
[35:24] | Look, Ollie. You–you were right. | 奥利 你是对的 |
[35:27] | I–I am getting deeper and deeper | 我最近越陷越深 |
[35:31] | into the muck lately, and it’s like | 就像去年的嗜血欲望 |
[35:33] | my bloodlust last year, except instead of arrows | 只不过我用政治和诽谤 |
[35:36] | and swords, I’ve replaced it with politics | 代替了箭和剑 |
[35:39] | and slander, so I’m– | 所以我… |
[35:41] | That doesn’t mean that you have to quit, Thea. | 你不用因此辞职 西娅 |
[35:44] | – I need you here. – Ollie, please. | -我需要你在这里 -奥利 拜托 |
[35:46] | Please don’t ask me to stay because I will. | 请不要留我 因为我会被你说服 |
[35:49] | I will for you, but I am broken, ok? | 我会为你留下 但我已支离破碎 |
[35:54] | I–I need you to let me go. | 我需要你放我走 |
[35:59] | Let me go so I can try to fix myself. | 让我走 我才能去修复自己 |
[36:04] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[36:10] | Your resignation’s accepted. | 我接受你的辞职 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | My resignation letter’s on the desk. | 我的辞呈在桌上 |
[36:32] | When I signal, you must align with Anatoly, | 当我发出指示 你们必须选边站 |
[36:35] | who calls spross dopross, or Gregor our incumbent pakhan. | 选要求决投的阿纳托利或现任帕克汉格雷戈尔 |
[36:38] | Now, let’s get this over with quickly. | 现在我们快点了结吧 |
[36:53] | Hey, stop. | 慢着 |
[36:54] | Mr. Queen, you do not have floor. | 奎恩先生 你无权参与 |
[36:56] | Just give me 10 seconds. | 给我十秒钟就好 |
[36:58] | Listen to what I have to say. | 听听我必须说的话 |
[36:59] | If you don’t like it, shoot me. | 如果你不喜欢 可以开枪打我 |
[37:01] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[37:07] | This laptop contains 80 million rubles | 这台电脑显示有八千万卢布 |
[37:10] | in transfers from Kovar’s accounts | 从科瓦的账户转账到 |
[37:12] | into accounts that Gregor controls. | 格雷戈尔控制的账户 |
[37:14] | Yes. We know this, | 是的 我们知道 |
[37:16] | to spread among bratva captains. | 这是分给兄弟会头目的 |
[37:18] | It also contains 40 million rubles | 而且还有科瓦 |
[37:22] | worth of bank transfers from Kovar | 秘密转给格雷戈尔的 |
[37:26] | that Gregor hasn’t disclosed. | 四千万卢布 |
[37:29] | Open it. Ask him if it’s true. | 打开他 问他这是不是真的 |
[37:34] | Is this true, Gregor? | 这是不是真的 格雷戈尔 |
[37:43] | 40 million rubles. So it’s true. | 四千万卢布 所以这是真的 |
[37:47] | If anybody wishes to cast a new vote, | 如果有人要重新选边站 |
[37:49] | please do so now. | 请现在换 |
[38:00] | It seems that you are deciding vote, Viktor. | 看来你是决定性的一票 维克多 |
[38:02] | What say you, my friend? | 你选哪边 我的朋友 |
[38:09] | We have a new pakhan. | 我们有新的帕克汉了 |
[38:11] | This is most disappointing. | 实在令人太失望了 |
[38:15] | I liked many of you. | 你们很多人我都喜欢 |
[38:22] | Council isn’t impeaching, still the mayor. | 议会没有弹劾 我还是市长 |
[38:25] | Yet the Green Arrow is public enemy number one. | 但绿箭侠成了头号公敌 |
[38:27] | We’ve dealt with the police on our backs before. | 我们以前也应对过被警方追拿的情况 |
[38:29] | Not like this. One of their own is dead. | 但现在不一样 他们的同僚死了 |
[38:31] | No. Dinah’s right, and now we know | 戴娜说得对 我们现在知道警方 |
[38:33] | just how much the police can interfere | 能对我们这里的工作 |
[38:34] | with our work here. | 影响多大了 |
[38:35] | Um, can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[38:37] | Kind of getting back together with Paul. | 跟保罗有复合的希望了 |
[38:39] | It’s a big deal. Uh, can I leave? Can I– | 是很重要的事 我能走吗 我能… |
[38:42] | Yes. Yes. Of course. Go. Have fun. | 当然能 走吧 玩得开心 |
[38:45] | Everyone should have fun tonight. | 大家今晚都该去开心一下 |
[38:47] | Uh, just quickly, though– | 不过先让我说几句 |
[38:48] | might have buried the headline here– | 这很重要 |
[38:53] | You all saved my life, | 你们都救了我 |
[38:55] | and 5 months ago, I never would have | 五个月前 我认为 |
[38:58] | thought that was possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[39:01] | Thank you for working hard. | 谢谢大家努力工作 |
[39:05] | Thank you for banding together. | 谢谢大家团结在一起 |
[39:06] | – Thank you for– – Sorry. I– | -谢谢… -抱歉 我.. |
[39:08] | I mean, thank you for saying thank you– | 谢谢你道谢 |
[39:10] | Wow, man to man, that means a lot– | 说真的 这意义重大 |
[39:11] | But I’m really late to see Paul, so– | 但我快来不及去见保罗了 |
[39:13] | – Give Paul my best. – Thank you. | -代我向保罗问好 -谢谢 |
[39:15] | – Good luck. – Good luck. | -祝好运 -祝好运 |
[39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:27] | Sorry. We were stopping an assassination. | 对不起 我们刚在忙着阻止暗杀 |
[39:31] | Can you believe I stopped an assassination? | 你相信我阻止了暗杀吗 |
[39:36] | So, um, on the way over here, | 在来这里的路上 |
[39:38] | I rehearsed what I would say to you– | 我排练了要对你说的话 |
[39:43] | how I would win you back, | 要怎么赢回你的心 |
[39:46] | tell you I love you, and all I just started with | 告诉你我爱你 但我刚才的开场白 |
[39:51] | was definitely not how I planned on opening. | 完全不是我原先计划好的 |
[39:54] | Can I start again? I’m gonna start again. | 我可以重来一次吗 我要重来一次 |
[39:56] | – When I came over– – It’s nice to see you, Curtis. | -当我过来… -很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯 |
[39:59] | I mean that, | 我是真心的 |
[40:00] | as much as you’re going to think that I don’t. | 虽然你会认为我不是 |
[40:03] | What? | 什么 |
[40:11] | Are you divorcing me? | 你要跟我离婚吗 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[40:39] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[40:41] | I am so glad you got in touch, | 很高兴你联络我 |
[40:42] | though I am a little surprised. | 虽然我有点意外 |
[40:45] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[40:46] | Well, “Surprised” isn’t exactly the right word | 好吧 “意外”不太能准确形容 |
[40:49] | to describe how I’m, um, feeling. | 我的感觉 |
[40:50] | What’s the right word? | 那准确的词语是什么 |
[40:53] | Ready. | 就绪 |
[40:55] | A good friend of mine told me that | 我的一个好友告诉我 |
[40:56] | if you’re going to try to fight fire with fire, | 如果你想以火攻火 |
[40:58] | you’re gonna get burned, but then another friend of mine | 就会被烧伤 但我的另一个朋友 |
[41:02] | came through something pretty scary tonight | 今晚有惊无险地经历了一件可怕的事 |
[41:05] | because he had backup, a team. | 因为他有后援 一队后援 |
[41:09] | You’re accepting the invitation to join helix. | 你打算接受加入”螺旋”的邀请 |
[41:12] | Yes, full throttle. | 是的 全力以赴 |
[41:23] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[41:26] | I thought we could talk. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[41:28] | – About? – An exclusive. | -聊什么 -独家新闻 |
[41:32] | Can we set up the meeting tomorrow. | 我们明天再面谈吧 |
[41:33] | I’m late for a dinner. | 我约了人吃晚餐 |
[41:40] | The thing is is that this story, | 但这个故事 |
[41:43] | it’s important. | 很重要 |
[41:46] | You could call it life or death. | 可以说它事关生死 |