时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – What happened? – Gregor– his loyalty lies with Kovar, | -怎么回事 -格雷戈尔 他效忠科瓦 |
[00:05] | but Gregor is Pakhan. | 但格雷戈尔是帕克汉 |
[00:07] | There is nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[00:08] | We can kill him. | 我们可以杀他 |
[00:09] | These corrupt cops are taking down big drug scores. | 这些变质的警察想干掉大毒枭 |
[00:12] | You said you’re not a criminal, | 你说过你不是罪犯 |
[00:13] | That you believe in justice. | 你相信司法公正 |
[00:15] | Ask yourself, Warner, is that still the case? | 扪心自问 沃纳 你是否还相信着呢 |
[00:18] | What are the odds of Oliver Queen | 奥利弗·奎恩和绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | and the Green Arrow being in Russia at the same time? | 同时出现在俄罗斯的的机率有多大 |
[00:23] | Very good if Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩很有可能就是绿箭侠 |
[00:26] | 4 years ago, the hood took down Justin Claybourne. | 4年前兜帽男除掉了贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[00:29] | I have been working on a location | 我一直在查找 |
[00:30] | for claybourne’s mistress. | 克莱伯恩情妇的位置 |
[00:32] | Prometheus’ mother. We find her… | 普罗米修斯的母亲 我们找到她 |
[00:34] | We find the name for this son of a bitch. | 就能知道这个混蛋的名字 |
[00:39] | Thanks for coming along. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[00:41] | I know that being my body man isn’t your job anymore. | 我知道你已经不是我的保镖了 |
[00:44] | Sure it is. Just a different suit, that’s all. | 当然是 只是装备不一样了而已 |
[00:46] | Now we’re sure this is the address? | 确定是这个地址吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah, Felicity is. According to her, | 费利西蒂很确定 她说 |
[00:50] | this is the house that Justin Claybourne bought for his mistress. | 这就是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩给他情妇买的房子 |
[00:53] | Think she’ll play ball? | 你觉得她会老实交代吗 |
[00:55] | – That depends? – On what? | -看情况了 -什么情况 |
[00:58] | Whether or not she knows her son is Prometheus. | 她知不知道她儿子是普罗米修斯 |
[01:08] | – Amanda Westfield? – Yes. | -你是阿曼达·韦斯特菲尔德吗 -是的 |
[01:11] | Hi. My name is Oliver– | 你好 我是奥利弗 |
[01:12] | I know who you are, mayor of Star City. | 我知道你是谁 星城的市长 |
[01:16] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[01:26] | Very lovely home. | 你家很温馨 |
[01:29] | For the past several months, | 过去几个月 |
[01:32] | There has been a serial murderer | 有一个连环杀手 |
[01:35] | that has been terrorizing Star City. | 一直在星城作案 |
[01:38] | There is reason to believe that this individual | 我们有理由相信这个人 |
[01:40] | is your son. | 就是你儿子 |
[01:42] | I haven’t seen my son | 自从贾斯汀·克莱伯恩的 |
[01:44] | since Justin Claybourne’s funeral. | 葬礼后 我就再也没见过我儿子 |
[01:48] | But you know he’s become something else, | 但是你知道他已经变了 |
[01:51] | someone else. | 变成了另一个人 |
[01:54] | It’s why you live here far away from Star City. | 这就是你远离星城 住在这的原因 |
[01:57] | I moved away because there was nothing left for me there. | 我离开那是因为那里已经没有让我留恋的了 |
[01:59] | Ms. Westfield, your son is an incredibly capable | 斯特菲尔德夫人 你的儿子很厉害 |
[02:02] | and incredibly dangerous individual. | 也很危险 |
[02:05] | He has erased virtually all traces | 他几乎把网上所有 |
[02:08] | of his identity from the Internet, | 跟他有关的内容都删掉了 |
[02:10] | And I am– | 我来这里 |
[02:12] | well, I am here simply to ask you for his name. | 我来这里只是想知道他的真名是什么 |
[02:17] | And what happens when you find him? | 那你找到他以后会怎么办 |
[02:19] | He needs help. He– | 他需要帮助 他 |
[02:22] | I want him to get that help. | 我想要帮助他 |
[02:28] | What you want… | 你想要做的 |
[02:32] | is to cage him up like an animal, | 是把他像野兽那样关起来 |
[02:35] | like the animal who killed his father. | 像对待杀死自己亲生父亲的野兽那样 |
[02:38] | He put an arrow in his chest. | 他用箭射死了他父亲 |
[02:40] | What kind of monster does that? | 简直是畜生不如 |
[02:44] | Whatever my son is doing, | 但无论我儿子做了什么 |
[02:45] | he is doing it because he is hurt | 那都是因为他受到了伤害 |
[02:47] | and he is scared, | 他很害怕 |
[02:49] | And I will not help you destroy his life. | 所以我不会帮助你毁掉他的 |
[02:53] | Innocent people are dying, | 他杀了很多无辜的人 |
[02:55] | and you might be our only chance to save them. | 可能只有你能拯救那些人了 |
[02:57] | Get out of my house. | 滚出去 |
[03:01] | I’m easily reachable if you change your mind. | 如果你改变了主意请随时告诉我 |
[03:04] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[03:28] | Get back to your seat! | 回到座位上 |
[03:30] | Can’t a girl stretch her legs a little? | 女孩子就不能活动活动吗 |
[03:32] | Sorry. I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 我没记住你叫什么 |
[03:34] | And you’re not going to! | 你不用知道 |
[03:35] | Guards aren’t allowed to fraternize with prisoners. | 狱警不允许跟犯人交朋友 |
[03:37] | So take me out of these cuffs, | 那就帮我打开手铐吧 |
[03:42] | and I won’t be a prisoner anymore. | 这样我就不是犯人了 |
[03:44] | Sounds fun, but I’d lose my job. | 说得好 不过我还不想丢了饭碗 |
[03:48] | How about your life instead? | 那丢掉性命怎么样 |
[04:04] | This is your stop, ladies! | 到站了 女士们 |
[04:06] | Come on, ladies. Go! | 快点 各位 快走 |
[04:12] | Next phase? | 下一站 |
[04:13] | Star City. Time to return home. | 星城 该回家了 |
[04:26] | How’d it go with mama Prometheus? | 普罗米修斯他妈那边怎么样 |
[04:28] | It didn’t. | 没收获 |
[04:29] | She’s probably protecting him. | 她可能是在保护他 |
[04:30] | My mom could barely handle me being gay. | 我是同性恋我妈都接受不了 |
[04:32] | Says she hasn’t seen him in over 4 years, | 她说她已经四年没见过他了 |
[04:34] | But maybe they e-mailed. | 但他们可能互发邮件 |
[04:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:37] | Just a little toy that Curtis and I whipped up | 这是我和柯蒂斯发明的一个小玩意 |
[04:39] | in case the Prometheus apple didn’t fall too far from the tree. | 以防他妈妈跟他一伙 |
[04:42] | It’s a sniffer device. | 这是个嗅探设备 |
[04:43] | It basically pulls electronic data | 它能够获取附近 |
[04:45] | from any hard drives or devices nearby. | 几乎所有的硬盘和设备的数据 |
[04:47] | – Did it work? – Oh, yeah! | -有用吗 -是的 |
[04:49] | A little too well. | 有点太好用了 |
[04:49] | I got a petabyte worth of data here. | 里面有1PB的数据[1PB=1024TB] |
[04:51] | It’s gonna take me a while to work through. | 我需要一些时间来处理 |
[04:52] | Which is fine because something happened | 正好 因为你和约翰出去的时候 |
[04:54] | while you and John were away. | 还发生了一些事情 |
[04:55] | – What? – Check it out. | -什么 -自己看吧 |
[04:57] | Those are some familiar faces. | 这些人挺面熟 |
[04:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:00] | Jailbreak led by Liza Warner. | 丽莎·沃纳主导的越狱 |
[05:02] | Didn’t you put China White in prison, | 你不是老早就把车百威 |
[05:03] | like, forever ago? | 扔进监狱了吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah. A couple times. | 对 还不止一次 |
[05:05] | Why does she look so familiar? | 她看起来怎么这么面熟 |
[05:07] | Maybe she arrested you once. | 可能她抓过你吧 |
[05:08] | She used to be a cop. | 她以前是个警察 |
[05:09] | Warner was, too. Lance convinced her | 沃纳也是 兰斯劝过她 |
[05:11] | to turn over a new leaf, which I’m guessing | 重新做人 我猜 |
[05:13] | that these ladies convinced her to turn back over. | 这几个女人劝她重操旧业了 |
[05:15] | Well, according to the prisoners, | 那些囚犯们说 |
[05:16] | they took the corrections department bus, | 她们几个开走了惩治局的大巴 |
[05:17] | and they’re headed towards Star City. | 朝星城方向来了 |
[05:18] | Let’s get to work on finding them. | 我们开始找她们吧 |
[05:20] | – We have to go. – OK. | -我们得走了 -好 |
[05:22] | You ready for your big moment? | 你准备好迎接重大时刻了吗 |
[05:24] | It’s just a swearing in ceremony. | 就是个宣誓入职仪式 |
[05:26] | Well, you’re gonna be a cop again, Dinah. | 你又要成为警察了 黛娜 |
[05:27] | It’s no small thing. | 这可不是小事情 |
[05:29] | Yeah. Guess it’s not. | 是啊 可能不是吧 |
[05:33] | The city council wanted me to remind you | 市政厅让我提醒你一下 |
[05:35] | they have a vote scheduled | 他们在星城警局的 |
[05:36] | right after the SCPD’s swearing in ceremony. | 宣誓入职仪式之后安排了投票 |
[05:39] | Right, right, right. They’re gonna want to | 对对对 他们想 |
[05:40] | get this show on the road. | 把这事开始办起来 |
[05:42] | I totally get it. Hi. | 我理解 你好啊 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna need a–a minute or two, please. | 我需要一两分钟 请回避一下 |
[05:50] | Come here. | 来 |
[05:56] | – What was that for? – That was “I’m sorry.” | -这是为了什么 -为表示抱歉 |
[05:58] | For canceling dinner on me last night. | 因为昨晚没和我吃饭 |
[06:00] | And the previous two times that I also canceled dinner, yes. | 还有之前取消的两次 对 |
[06:03] | Does this mean I’ll get to see you tonight? | 这意味着我今天晚上能见你吗 |
[06:05] | Do you want to have dinner with the city comptroller, too? | 你想和市审计员吃饭吗 |
[06:07] | – Am I ever gonna see you again? – Of course. | -那我还有机会见到你吗 -当然了 |
[06:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | Is everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I think so. | 是 我觉得是的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[06:18] | No. No. Definitely not. | 不不 不好 |
[06:22] | Whatever it is, just, um…lay it on me. | 无论是什么 尽管直说 |
[06:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:30] | Are you the Green Arrow? | 你是绿箭侠吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:35] | No. | 不 |
[06:38] | No. I’m sorry. I thought that you were doing a joking thing. | 不好意思 我以为你开玩笑呢 |
[06:40] | I–so I did a joking thing back. | 所以我也玩笑着回答了 |
[06:42] | Are you not? | 你不是开玩笑吗 |
[06:42] | I was working on a different story, | 我在做另一个报道 |
[06:46] | and, uh, well, some things came up | 然后发现了一些事情 |
[06:49] | that relate to you. | 和你有关 |
[06:49] | And then you just immediately jumped | 然后你就直接得出了 |
[06:51] | to the most insane conclusion possible. | 最疯狂的结论 |
[06:55] | So that’s–that’s a no for the record? | 所以这算是正式否认吗 |
[06:58] | No. For the record. | 正式否认 |
[07:03] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[07:04] | Because I think our relationship | 因为我觉得我们的关系 |
[07:05] | is complicated enough already | 因为你是市长 |
[07:07] | just with you being mayor. | 已经很复杂了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也觉得 |
[07:09] | Mr. Mayor, everyone’s waiting. | 市长先生 大家都在等了 |
[07:11] | I have to go to this ceremony. | 我得去参加仪式了 |
[07:13] | – Of course. – Can I show you out? | -当然 -我带你出去吧 |
[07:17] | So I figure that we take Gregor out | 所以我想 我们可以在澡堂 |
[07:19] | at the bath house because he’s gonna | 干掉格雷戈尔 |
[07:21] | have the least number of men guarding him, | 因为那里保护他的人少 |
[07:22] | and–and quite frankly, we can be sure | 而且说实话 这样我们能确定 |
[07:25] | that he’s not… packing. | 他没有带东西 |
[07:26] | Anyway, he has men here and here and here. | 不管怎样 他的人在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[07:29] | – No, no, no, no. – No what? | -不不不不不 -不什么 |
[07:31] | Bath house is Gregor’s turf. | 澡堂是格雷戈尔的地盘 |
[07:35] | – You cannot do it on your own. – Ok. | -你一个人肯定不行 -好吧 |
[07:36] | – We need army. – Well, then who can we trust, | -我们需要军队 -那我们能相信谁呢 |
[07:39] | Anatoly, because we’re basically talking about a coup. | 阿纳托利 因为我们现在基本上就是在商量政变 |
[07:42] | Lying here with my ass hanging out like baby. | 我在这露着屁股像个孩子一样 |
[07:47] | Don’t worry about my men. | 别担心我的人 |
[07:48] | – They are loyal to me. – So am I, | -他们很忠诚 -我也是 |
[07:51] | And look. | 听着 |
[07:53] | I am gonna stay here | 在我们干掉格雷戈尔 |
[07:55] | until we take out Gregor | 保护起兄弟会之前 |
[07:57] | and we protect the Bratva. | 我会留在这里 |
[07:59] | Ty skazal, “Stay”? | 你说”留” |
[08:01] | Were you going to leave? | 难道你本打算走的吗 |
[08:03] | Look, Anatoly. I realized | 阿纳托利 我意识到 |
[08:05] | I have to get back to my life, | 我得回到我的生活里 |
[08:08] | but then I saw what Gregor did to you because of me. | 但后来我看到因为我格雷戈尔对你的所作所为 |
[08:11] | You are sin-eater, Oliver. | 你是个噬罪者 奥利弗 |
[08:15] | In some cultures, is–is guy who lives | 在某些文化里 噬罪者是那种 |
[08:18] | on the edge of village, | 生活在村庄边缘的人 |
[08:20] | and, uh, when somebody dies, | 当有人死后 |
[08:23] | they put body there and cover | 他们把尸体放在那里 |
[08:25] | with fruits and vegetables, | 盖上水果和蔬菜 |
[08:27] | and he eats that. | 他就会去吃掉 |
[08:29] | He eats their sins? | 他吃掉他们的罪恶吗 |
[08:30] | Yes. So they go on to the afterlife | 对 如果他带走别人的罪恶 |
[08:34] | if he takes their sins as his own. | 那些人就可以去来世 |
[08:39] | You–you are very much– | 你 你非常 |
[08:43] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:45] | For the past 10 minutes, I’ve seen | 过去十分钟内 我看到 |
[08:46] | the same orderly pass by 5 times | 同一个打杂的推着个空担架 |
[08:48] | with an empty stretcher. | 经过了五次 |
[08:51] | Could be one of Gregor’s men. | 可能是格雷戈尔的人 |
[08:53] | At any rate, they know that you are back. | 无论如何 他们知道你回来了 |
[08:55] | Or they’re just here to finish the job on you. | 或者只是来继续干掉你 |
[08:57] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[08:59] | It is time for me to–kak ty skakhesh’– | 是时候像你说的那样 |
[09:01] | stretch my legs. | 动动我的腿脚了 |
[09:02] | – All right. Come on. – Thank you. | -好的 来吧 -谢谢 |
[09:04] | 星城警局 德雷克 | |
[09:05] | And I will always have the courage | 我将永远勇敢无畏地 |
[09:06] | to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. | 为自己和他人的行为负责 |
[09:09] | I will always uphold the constitution, | 我将永远维护宪法 |
[09:11] | my community, and the agency I serve. | 维护我的社区 维护我效力的机构 |
[09:13] | I will always uphold the constitution, | 我将永远维护宪法 |
[09:15] | my community, and the agency I serve. | 维护我的社区 维护我效力的机构 |
[09:18] | Welcome to the SCPD, Officer Drake. | 欢迎加入星城警局 德雷克警官 |
[09:30] | Is everything OK with Susan? | 你和苏珊还好吧 |
[09:32] | Yeah. W-why? | 挺好的 为什么这么问 |
[09:33] | Just, you know, | 只是… |
[09:34] | your assistant was clocking a little tension, so… | 你的助理留意到了一些紧张的气息 所以 |
[09:37] | Thea, is–is my assistant your mole? | 西娅 我的助理是你安插的内鬼吗 |
[09:40] | I like to think of him more as, like, my informant, | 我更愿意把他看作是我的线人 |
[09:43] | But what’s–what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:46] | Susan asked me if I was the Green Arrow? | 苏珊问我是不是绿箭侠 |
[09:48] | Wait. What did you say to her? | 等等 你怎么回答的 |
[09:51] | I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[09:52] | I–I’ve been doing this for a little while now. | 我不是第一次做这种事了 |
[09:54] | Can I talk to you for a minute, please? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[09:56] | Quentin, if I delay this vote any more, | 昆汀 假如我再把这个投票推后 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna get impeached. | 我就要被弹劾了 |
[09:58] | Listen to me. Liza Warner escaped last night. | 听我说 丽莎·沃纳昨晚逃走了 |
[10:01] | And China White and Carrie Cutter. | 一起逃走的还有车百威和卡丽·卡特 |
[10:03] | We’re on it. | 我们在查了 |
[10:04] | As a matter of fact, we are on it sooner than I thought. | 实际上 线索比我预期来得还快 |
[10:06] | 费利西蒂 找到逃犯的地址了 | |
[10:08] | Felicity has their location. | 费利西蒂查到了她们的地址 |
[10:09] | Great. Where am I going? | 很好 需要我去哪里 |
[10:11] | I have put all 3 of these women away, Quentin. | 这三个女人我都抓过 昆汀 |
[10:13] | This is nothing the team can’t handle. | 我的团队可以处理好 |
[10:15] | Yeah. I know that, | 我知道 |
[10:16] | but this is personal, Oliver. | 但这是私人恩怨 奥利弗 |
[10:27] | Seems like we’re a little late. | 看来我们晚到了一步 |
[10:30] | Looks like China White had a falling out with the Triad. | 看样子车百威和三合会翻脸了 |
[10:33] | This is more than just a falling out. | 这可不只是翻脸 |
[10:34] | This is a massacre. | 这是屠杀 |
[10:36] | Overwatch, all we’ve got here are bodies | 守望者 这里只有一地尸体 |
[10:40] | and a security camera. | 和一个摄像头 |
[10:41] | On it. | 我这就去查 |
[10:50] | That’s Warner. | 那是沃纳 |
[10:52] | This isn’t on you, Quentin. | 这不是你的错 昆汀 |
[10:54] | I’m not so sure about that, | 这我可说不准 |
[10:55] | But either way, we got to stop whatever it is these women are up to | 但无论如何 我们都要在更多人丧命之前 |
[10:58] | before more bodies drop. | 阻止这几个女人的阴谋 |
[11:14] | So she said, “where is the depository?” | 她问 “仓库在哪里” |
[11:16] | I don’t think she got her answer. | 我觉得她没得到答案 |
[11:18] | What depository is she talking about? | 她说的仓库是什么 |
[11:20] | Well, I mean, the word could also mean storage. | 这个词也可以指储藏室 |
[11:22] | So the 3 of them are looking for something the Triad is storing? | 所以说她们三个在找三合会储藏的某个东西吗 |
[11:24] | Well, that could mean anything. | 那可能性太多了 |
[11:25] | The Triad’s got stashes all over the city. | 三合会在全市各处都有藏东西的地方 |
[11:27] | Whatever these 3 are looking for, | 无论这三位在找什么 |
[11:28] | they just killed an awful lot of people trying to find it. | 她们杀了一大堆人来找这个东西 |
[11:30] | We want them to stop dropping bodies, | 假如我们想阻止她们杀人 |
[11:32] | we got to find it first. | 我们就得先找到这个东西 |
[11:45] | Go! Come on! Go! | 走 来吧 快 |
[11:55] | Regretting your choice not to go home? | 后悔自己没回家了吧 |
[11:58] | Not yet! | 还没有 |
[12:10] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[12:14] | That coup against Gregor | 针对格雷戈尔的政变 |
[12:16] | might be short-lived… like us. | 可能没戏了… 我们也是 |
[12:26] | This just arrived, boss. | 刚到的一封信 老大 |
[12:29] | – What is it? – No idea, | -是什么 -不知道 |
[12:30] | But it said, “urgent,” so… | 但上面写了”紧急” 所以… |
[12:37] | Chapman, | 查普曼 |
[12:38] | I want the entire ACU in the conference room in 5 minutes. | 让整个打击罪案小组五分钟之内到会议室集合 |
[12:44] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[12:46] | What are you doing down here? | 你下来干什么 |
[12:48] | Just some damage control. You have a minute? | 来控制损害的 有时间吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, for you anything. | 当然 为你做什么都行 |
[12:52] | – What’s up? – Well, it’s, um, Susan Williams. | -怎么了 -是苏珊·威廉姆斯 |
[12:57] | She’s suspecting that Oliver’s the Green Arrow. | 她现在怀疑奥利弗是绿箭侠 |
[12:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:00] | I mean, other than the fact that he is, but why? | 虽然他确实是 但她为什么会怀疑 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | I mean I… he says that she confronted him about it, | 我… 他说她找他对质了 |
[13:07] | and then he claims he put it to bed, | 然后他声称自己解决了这事 |
[13:09] | but she’s not just gonna drop this. | 但她不会就此罢休的 |
[13:11] | Agreed. What are we gonna do? | 同意 我们要怎么办 |
[13:14] | Hack into her computer | 黑进她的电脑 |
[13:15] | and–and find out what’s there and delete it. | 找出里面有些什么线索 然后删掉它们 |
[13:18] | Yeah, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[13:19] | Susan Williams’ computer. | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑 |
[13:21] | – I’m in. – That was fast. | -进去了 -这么快 |
[13:23] | Yeah. Well, her password is 1-2-3-4, | 是啊 她的密码是1234 |
[13:25] | and she has a file here named “Oliver Queen Info” | 电脑里有个叫”奥利弗·奎恩信息”的文件夹 |
[13:27] | Because she’s super original. | 她的作风真是老派 |
[13:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:32] | – She–she has– – Everything. | -她… 她掌握了… -一切 |
[13:34] | – She’s been connecting the dots. – This entire time. | -她把一切都串起来了 -一直以来 |
[13:36] | We have to delete all this. | 我们得把这些全都删了 |
[13:37] | Well, even if we do, | 就算删掉了 |
[13:38] | she got this from an outside source. | 这些信息是她从别处得到的 |
[13:39] | She’s just gonna be able to get it again and again. | 她很容易再重新得到 |
[13:41] | OK. So what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么办 |
[13:47] | Fashion makeover? | 时尚改造吗 |
[13:49] | Kevlar weave in the jacket. | 夹克里有防弹衣 |
[13:50] | Figured if I was gonna be back in the field | 我觉得如果要重返前线 |
[13:52] | I could have a little more protection. | 我应该多保护一下自己 |
[13:55] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[14:05] | James Wong! | 詹姆斯·王 |
[14:06] | We want to have a little chat | 我们来聊聊 |
[14:07] | about your dead Triad friends. | 你那死了的三合会的朋友们 |
[14:09] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我跟他们的死没一点关系 |
[14:11] | We know, but what we want to know | 我们知道 我们想问的是 |
[14:13] | is what is the chucang? | “储藏”是什么 |
[14:15] | – What? – The depository, the storage, whatever it is. | -什么 -就是仓库 库房 |
[14:21] | Tobias Church… | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[14:22] | Is dead. | 已经死了 |
[14:23] | Yeah, and he never got to spend the hundred million he got | 对 他没机会享受跟艾美科技 |
[14:26] | for the Amertek deal. | 做交易得来的一亿 |
[14:28] | That’s the depository. | 这就是仓库 |
[14:30] | His cash stash. | 他的现金仓库 |
[14:31] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[14:32] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[14:34] | Do we believe him? | 要相信他吗 |
[14:42] | See? If I’d done that, I would have sprained my wrist. | 看到了吗 要是我来 我腕关节就得扭伤 |
[14:49] | So what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[14:50] | Los Halcones money laundering facility. | 洛斯·阿尔的孔用来洗钱的 |
[14:52] | It’s likely Warner and her new friends | 沃纳跟她的新朋友似乎 |
[14:53] | are after $100 million that Tobias Church left behind. | 在找托拜厄斯·丘奇留下来的那一亿 |
[14:57] | And you think Church’s old running buddies | 你认为丘奇的老朋友 |
[14:59] | might know where it is. | 也许知道钱在哪 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Wild Dog and Mr. Terrific are staking out the Bertinellis, | 对 野狗和卓越先生在监视波提纳尔家族 |
[15:02] | and Dinah and Spartan have eyes on the Bratva. | 戴娜和斯巴达看着兄弟会动向 |
[15:05] | You know, you got to get that new girl a code name. | 那新来的姑娘得有个代号 |
[15:11] | Well, when she’s ready, I was considering Black Canary. | 等她准备好了 我打算称她为黑金丝雀 |
[15:16] | You all right with that? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[15:19] | Well, so long as she does Laurel proud. | 只要她跟劳蕾尔一样不辱其名就行 |
[15:23] | So you really think Warner’s gonna show up here? | 你真觉得沃纳会出现 |
[15:27] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[15:35] | We don’t have time for that, Cutter. | 我们没时间回收箭了 卡特 |
[15:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:39] | These things are expensive. | 这些东西很贵的 |
[15:41] | We find the money, you won’t have to worry about that. | 等我们找到钱 你就不用再操心那个了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, and when’s that gonna happen? | 是啊 就是什么时候能找到呢 |
[15:45] | Not one of these idiots knew a thing. | 这些傻瓜什么都不知道 |
[15:47] | No, but they gave me the name of someone who does. | 没错 但是他们告诉了我个知道的人 |
[15:50] | Don’t worry. Everything is going down as planned. | 别担心 一切正按计划进行 |
[15:53] | Think again! | 怕是要泡汤了 |
[15:55] | You have failed this city! | 你们辜负了这座城市 |
[15:57] | You’re under arrest! | 你们被捕了 |
[15:59] | Get on the floor with your hands behind your head. | 趴在地上 手放脑后 |
[16:01] | On the ground! | 趴地上 |
[16:02] | I’m good. Besides, I owe this son of a bitch some payback. | 不用了吧 我还得向这混蛋报仇 |
[16:29] | Freeze! Get on the floor! | 不许动 趴地上 |
[16:31] | I listened to you once. | 我信过你一次 |
[16:32] | I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice. | 不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[16:34] | Since when has doing the right thing been a mistake, Liza? | 什么时候做对的事成了错误 丽莎 |
[16:36] | Since you turned out to be a liar! | 从你成了骗子开始 |
[16:39] | I was all in, Quentin. | 我当时完全相信你 昆汀 |
[16:40] | You convinced me to turn myself in, | 你说服我自首 |
[16:42] | turn my life around, | 改变我的生活 |
[16:45] | and then one day, I’m in the TV room, and what do I see? | 突然有一天 你猜我在电视间里看到了什么 |
[16:48] | A news report about you working for one | 是一则报道 |
[16:49] | of the worst terrorists this city has ever seen. | 你为这城市有史以来最坏的恐怖分子工作 |
[16:52] | He threatened my daughter, Liza. | 他以我女儿来要挟我 丽莎 |
[16:54] | And so you did what you had to. | 所以你就做了你该做的事 |
[16:56] | Why shouldn’t I do the same for myself? | 那我怎么就不能为我自己这么做一回呢 |
[16:58] | Because what I did and what you’re doing are not the same thing! | 因为你现在所为跟我做过的 根本就不一样 |
[17:01] | Sure they are. We all do whatever it takes to survive. | 怎么不一样 为了生存我们什么都能干 |
[17:04] | And if that means breaking a few laws | 就算是触犯几条法律 |
[17:07] | or betraying the people who believe in you, so be it! | 背叛曾经相信你的人 又如何 |
[17:28] | What are you doing? You’re letting them get away! | 你在干什么 他们都跑了 |
[17:30] | They’re not our target. | 他们不是我们要抓的 |
[17:33] | You’re under arrest for the murder | 因涉嫌谋杀威廉·马隆警探 |
[17:34] | of Detective William Malone. | 你被捕了 |
[17:40] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[17:41] | You’re making a mistake. | 别干蠢事 |
[17:42] | Drop the bow, or we will light your ass up. | 放下弓 不然要你好看 |
[17:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[17:57] | What do you mean they were after you? | 他们在追查你是什么意思 |
[17:58] | Somehow…they found out about Billy. | 不知怎么 他们发现了比利的事 |
[18:03] | – What? – I…I’m with her. | -什么 -我也没懂 |
[18:05] | What are… what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:06] | Prometheus orchestrated things | 普罗米修斯策划了一场阴谋 |
[18:07] | So Oliver would kill Billy Malone. | 好让奥利弗杀了比利·马隆 |
[18:10] | – What? – D.A. Chase decided that we should cover it up, but… | -什么 -地检官蔡斯认为我们得把这事遮盖 |
[18:13] | But somehow, the ACU knows and thinks | 但是鬼使神差 打击犯罪小组知道了这事 |
[18:16] | that you took out one of their own. | 还认为是你杀了他们的人 |
[18:18] | We’re gonna have to handle this, | 我们会解决这事的 |
[18:19] | but right now, every second that we’re down here, | 但是更紧急的是 我们待在这的每一秒 |
[18:21] | that crew is getting closer to Church’s money. | 都让那些人更近一步接近丘奇的钱 |
[18:24] | The more money they have, the more guns they can buy, | 她们的钱越多 就能买到越多枪 |
[18:25] | more damage they can do. | 就会造成更大的破坏 |
[18:26] | OK. Let me talk with Pike. | 好 我去找派克谈谈 |
[18:27] | I’ll see if I can get him to stand down. | 看能不能说服他不管这事 |
[18:29] | Quentin, I appreciate that, | 昆汀 谢谢 |
[18:30] | but I… I got to handle it this time. | 但是 这次我得自己处理 |
[18:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:34] | Because I’m the mayor. | 因为我是市长 |
[18:40] | A lot of firepower in this room. | 这里火药味十足啊 |
[18:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:45] | We just have a couple questions for you, Captain. | 我们有几个问题要问你 队长 |
[18:47] | We heard the ACU attempted to apprehend | 我们听说打击罪案小组 |
[18:49] | the Green Arrow last night. | 昨晚试图缉拿绿箭侠 |
[18:50] | – Is that true? – 100%. | -是真的吗 -千真万确 |
[18:53] | He’s a person of interest in the murder of Detective Malone. | 他是谋杀马隆警探的嫌疑人 |
[18:55] | Based on what evidence? | 证据呢 |
[19:01] | This was delivered to me yesterday. | 这是昨天送到我那的 |
[19:03] | Open it. You’ll see what I saw. | 打开 你就能看到证据了 |
[19:06] | The M.E. report for Billy Malone’s autopsy. | 比利·马隆的尸检法医报告 |
[19:09] | Cause of death was an arrow consistent | 他是被绿箭侠所使用的箭 |
[19:11] | with the ones the Green Arrow uses. | 一箭穿心而死 |
[19:12] | This wasn’t in the original examiner’s report? | 这份不是最初的验尸官报告 |
[19:15] | That one said the cause of death was undetermined. | 那一份上写着死因待定 |
[19:18] | I think we’re looking at a cover-up. | 我想有人在掩盖这件事 |
[19:20] | There’s a lot of whack jobs running around | 最近有很多疯子 |
[19:21] | with bows and arrows these days. | 拿着弓和箭到处乱晃 |
[19:23] | Doesn’t mean it is the Green Arrow. | 并不代表是绿箭侠所为 |
[19:24] | Like I said, the edgework on the wounds | 我说过 伤口边缘 |
[19:26] | was consistent with his arrows. | 与他的箭相吻合 |
[19:28] | Captain Pike, I have it on good authority | 派克队长 我有充分的理据 |
[19:31] | that the Green Arrow was not responsible. | 相信绿箭侠不是凶手 |
[19:33] | On whose authority? | 谁的充分理据 |
[19:35] | Right now, I’m not a liberty to say. | 现在我不能说 |
[19:37] | Well, then I’m not at liberty to drop this. | 那我也不能不管这事 |
[19:40] | Look. We’re dealing with a cop killer here. | 我们对付的是个警察杀手 |
[19:45] | If that’s all, I’ve got a lot of work. | 如果没事了 那我去忙了 |
[19:47] | I’ll keep you gentlemen posted | 若调查有进展 |
[19:48] | on the status of this investigation. | 我会通知各位的 |
[19:53] | I wouldn’t panic just yet. | 大家先别紧张 |
[19:54] | We don’t even know if that report’s legitimate. | 我们都不知道这份报告是否合法 |
[19:57] | I think it’s safe to say that it is. | 我想可以肯定的说报告是合法的 |
[20:00] | The question is who sent it to Pike? | 问题是把报告寄给派克的是谁 |
[20:03] | Adrian, I’m sorry. Could we have the room, please? | 阿德里安 抱歉 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[20:12] | It was Prometheus. | 是普罗米修斯 |
[20:14] | Isn’t that a little paranoid? | 你有点多疑了吧 |
[20:16] | I mean, I know the guy’s given you reason to be, but– | 我知道他让你有理由多疑 但是 |
[20:18] | The envelope that Pike gave me was postmarked from Opal City. | 派克给我的信封上印着奥帕尔市的邮戳 |
[20:22] | Yeah. So? | 那又怎样 |
[20:23] | Prometheus’ mother is from Opal City. | 普罗米修斯妈妈是奥帕尔市人 |
[20:26] | I’m not even gonna ask how you know that. | 我都懒得问你是怎么知道的 |
[20:28] | I went to see her. | 我去找过她 |
[20:29] | This is Prometheus telling me that he knows about that, | 普罗米修斯是在告诉我说他知道了 |
[20:32] | and he is pushing back, he is keeping me in check | 然后他要反击 要牵制我 |
[20:34] | because he knows that I can’t make a move | 因为他知道在打击罪案小组的牵制之下 |
[20:36] | with the ACU breathing down my neck! | 我没法轻举妄动 |
[20:38] | You can’t just give up. | 你不能就这样放弃 |
[20:39] | 苏珊 我在你办公室里 | |
[20:44] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:48] | Sorry. I got your text, and I– | 抱歉 我收到了你的短信 我 |
[20:52] | OK. You look like you’re having as bad a day as I am. | 看起来我们俩今天都过得很糟 |
[20:55] | Really? Did you get fired today, too? | 是吗 你今天也被人炒鱿鱼了吗 |
[20:58] | What? | 什么 |
[21:03] | My producer called me out on the carpet. | 制作人痛斥了我一顿 |
[21:06] | Apparently, they received an anonymous tip | 显然 他们收到匿名线报 |
[21:09] | that I have been plagiarizing my stories for the past two years, | 说过去的两年来 我一直在抄袭故事 |
[21:12] | and my laptop is filled with incriminating evidence. | 我的电脑里全都是罪证 |
[21:17] | Your laptop? | 你的电脑 |
[21:17] | It has all the fingerprints of a hatchet job. | 上面全都是恶意攻击的痕迹 |
[21:20] | – OK, Susan– – And I have to wonder about the timing | -苏珊 -我不得不对时机感到怀疑 |
[21:24] | because… nothing like this has ever happened to me | 因为这种事从未发生过 |
[21:29] | before I asked whether you were the Green Arrow. | 直到我问你是否是绿箭侠 |
[21:32] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[21:35] | I swear to you | 我向你发誓 |
[21:37] | I didn’t have anything to do with this, | 我和这件事毫无关系 |
[21:39] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我对这件事毫不知情 |
[21:43] | And you’re going to stand here and tell me | 所以你就站在这里告诉我 |
[21:45] | that you’re not the Green Arrow. | 你不是绿箭侠 |
[21:46] | – I already– – Because that tattoo on your chest | -我已经… -因为你胸前的纹身 |
[21:50] | marks you as a Bratva captain. | 是兄弟会队长的标志 |
[21:52] | – OK. – I’ve got a photo of you | -好吧 -我有一张 |
[21:53] | with the Bratva in Russia | 你和兄弟会在俄罗斯的照片 |
[21:56] | at the same time that you’re supposed to be on a deserted island. | 而同一时间 你应该在荒岛上 |
[21:59] | I’ve got another photo, same time, | 我还有另一张照片 也是同一个时间 |
[22:01] | of a man in a hood with a bow and arrow | 一个带着兜帽的男子 手持弓箭 |
[22:03] | operating in Russia, | 在俄罗斯行动 |
[22:05] | and now of course, I can’t go public with any of it | 当然 现在我不能公开任何照片 |
[22:09] | because I’ve been thoroughly discredited, | 因为我的名誉已经彻底扫地了 |
[22:14] | so well done. | 干得好 |
[22:16] | – If you could just. – Unless the next words | -能否听我说 -除非你说的 |
[22:17] | out of your mouth aren’t going to be a lie, | 下一句话不会是谎言 |
[22:22] | I’d really prefer if you just said nothing at all. | 否则我宁愿你什么也别说 |
[22:38] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[22:41] | Did you hack Susan Williams’ computer? | 你黑了苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗 |
[22:43] | – OK. Whoa. Whoa. – Did you– did– | -冷静点 -你有没有… |
[22:44] | Back up. You don’t– | 退后 你别… |
[22:45] | Did you hack Susan Williams’ computer? | 你黑了苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:52] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[22:54] | I was thinking that | 我在想 |
[22:55] | you were one news story away from being outed. | 你差点要被一则新闻暴露了身份 |
[22:56] | Thea asked me to put a few things on Susan’s computer. | 西娅叫我把一些东西放到苏珊的电脑上 |
[22:58] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Thea asked you?! | 等等 等等 西娅叫你做的 |
[23:01] | Yes. I don’t know what she was planning on doing. | 是的 我不知道她打算做什么 |
[23:04] | She said she had it handled. | 她说她搞定了 |
[23:07] | Why? What did she do? | 怎么了 她做了什么 |
[23:15] | We’re gonna have to make a run for it. | 我们得制造机会逃走 |
[23:16] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:17] | Konechno. | 当然[俄语] |
[23:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:53] | I surrender and he lets you live. | 我投降 他就会放你一条活路 |
[23:56] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[23:57] | He’s going to kill both of us. | 他会把我们俩都杀掉 |
[23:59] | We’re trapped, Anatoly. | 我们无路可走了 阿纳托利 |
[24:02] | Only one of us is gonna make it out of this alive. | 我们俩只有一人能活着离开这里 |
[24:05] | I am Avtoritet. | 我是权威 |
[24:08] | There’s no way you’re going to suffer for my sins, Oliver. | 不能让你承担我的罪责 奥利弗 |
[24:12] | That’s why I’m not giving you a choice. | 所以我不给你选 |
[24:19] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[24:22] | Hey, stranger. | 嗨 陌生人 |
[24:23] | Haven’t seen you around much today. | 今天没怎么见到你 |
[24:24] | Yeah. You know, I was just busy taking out the trash. | 是啊 我忙着清理垃圾 |
[24:28] | Yeah? Sanitation? | 是吗 公共卫生吗 |
[24:30] | More like public relations. | 不如说是公共关系 |
[24:34] | I hear Green Arrow | 我听说绿箭侠 |
[24:35] | is public enemy number one again. | 又成了头号公敌 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Well, uh, now Oliver thinks | 是啊 现在奥利弗认为 |
[24:40] | that he can’t make a move on Warner and her crew, | 他不能对沃纳和团伙采取行动 |
[24:42] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[24:44] | Oh. What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:46] | I think that Warner’s my mess to clean up. | 我认为沃纳是我该收拾的烂摊子 |
[24:48] | And I’m–I’m assuming Oliver said | 我猜奥利弗 |
[24:50] | that’s not the case? | 不同意 |
[24:52] | What Oliver doesn’t know is that the reason | 奥利弗不知道的是 |
[24:55] | her rehabilitation was short-lived | 她这么快又重蹈覆辙是因为 |
[24:59] | was ’cause she caught my confessing | 她看到我在电视上坦白 |
[25:00] | to working with Damien Darhk on TV. | 帮助达米恩·达克 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[25:05] | That is an unbelievable… | 这真是难以置信 |
[25:08] | load of crap, Quentin. | 废话连篇 昆汀 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么 |
[25:12] | Liza Warner is a criminal. | 丽莎·沃纳是罪犯 |
[25:15] | You didn’t make her into one. | 不是你让她成为罪犯的 |
[25:18] | You’ve got to stop taking responsibility for other people’s sins. | 你不必一直承担他人的过错 |
[25:26] | You know, I really like how wise you’re getting lately. | 我真的很喜欢你最近变得如此聪明 |
[25:29] | That’s just because I have committed my own sin today. | 是因为我今天刚犯了错 |
[25:35] | What sin? | 什么错 |
[25:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[25:40] | Why don’t you worry about catching Liza Warner | 你还是想想如何抓到丽莎·沃纳吧 |
[25:43] | and not because you are responsible | 不是因为你得承担她的过错 |
[25:47] | but because she’s a criminal. | 而是因为她是罪犯 |
[25:55] | Let’s get moving. Yo! | 我们走 |
[25:59] | Holy– | 我的… |
[26:00] | Hey, what’s this, now? | 现在什么情况 |
[26:02] | Looks like 3 hot chicks. | 好像是三个辣妹 |
[26:04] | Especially this one. | 尤其是这个 |
[26:12] | Thanks for that. | 多谢了 |
[26:13] | Anything for a friend. | 为朋友两肋插刀 |
[26:28] | We’re looking for Tobias Church’s rainy day account. | 我们来找托拜厄斯·丘奇的备用资金 |
[26:33] | The Amertek money? | 阿美特克那笔钱 |
[26:35] | I tell you where it is, | 我告诉你在哪 |
[26:36] | You let me go? | 你能放我走吗 |
[26:37] | No. You’re gonna show us where it is. | 不行 你带我们去 |
[26:40] | What about the Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠怎么办 |
[26:41] | The ACU is all over his ass. | 有打击罪案小组盯着他 |
[26:43] | We’ve got nothing to worry about. | 我们不用担心 |
[26:45] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[26:58] | Y-you asked to see me? | 你要见我 |
[27:00] | Did you know that Susan got fired today? | 你知道今天苏珊被开除了吗 |
[27:04] | I didn’t know she was gonna get fired, Ollie. | 我没想到她会被开除 奥利 |
[27:06] | You should’ve come to me with this. | 你应该先找我商量的 |
[27:08] | Listen, Ollie, I just wanted to discredit her– | 奥利 我只是想让她名誉扫地 |
[27:11] | Thea, you should have come to me with this! | 西娅 你应该先找我商量的 |
[27:14] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:16] | We would have the same conversation | 我们还会有和现在 |
[27:18] | we are having right now. | 一样的谈话 |
[27:20] | I would’ve told you that she was going to out you as the– | 我会告诉你她打算说出你是 |
[27:23] | Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[27:24] | She wouldn’t do that to me. | 她不会这么对我的 |
[27:26] | And then you would say that. | 然后你就会这么说 |
[27:28] | Look, Qllie, the only reason I didn’t tell you was | 听着 奥利 我没告诉你的唯一原因 |
[27:31] | because I was trying to keep your hands clean. | 就是我不想让你脏了手 |
[27:35] | I know you care about her, so… | 我知道你在乎她 |
[27:36] | I do care about her. | 我确实在乎她 |
[27:40] | I also care | 我还在意 |
[27:40] | that you destroyed her reputation. | 你毁了她的名誉 |
[27:44] | She’s gonna have a tough time finding a decent job. | 她很难再找到一份体面的工作 |
[27:47] | She’s certainly not gonna find a job in journalism. | 她肯定做不了新闻工作了 |
[27:49] | You just blew up her life. | 你毁了她的人生 |
[27:52] | Honestly, I…didn’t mean for it to go this far. | 说真的 我没有想要会闹这么大 |
[27:56] | Yes, you did. | 不 你想过 |
[27:58] | You knew exactly what you were doing. | 你明知道自己在做什么 |
[28:02] | And that’s the part that I don’t understand. | 这就是我不明白的地方 |
[28:07] | Who does that to a person? | 谁会对别人这样 |
[28:13] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah. We’re done here. | 有 我们说完了 |
[28:20] | What do you need? | 有什么事 |
[28:25] | Warner and her crew just hit the Bertinellis. | 华纳和她的手下刚袭击了波提纳尔家族 |
[28:27] | One dead, two in critical condition, | 一死两重伤 |
[28:29] | And they kidnapped number four. | 她们还绑架了一个人 |
[28:30] | Yeah. That’s a change in their M.O. | 她们的犯罪手法变了 |
[28:31] | They haven’t been abducting people. | 以前没绑架过人 |
[28:32] | Yeah. The guy they took is Enzo Russo. | 是 她们抓的人是恩佐·拉索 |
[28:34] | I’m thinking they took him ’cause he knows | 我认为他们抓他是因为他知道 |
[28:35] | where this depository is. | 这间仓库在哪 |
[28:37] | I’m thinking, you know, | 我想的是 |
[28:38] | maybe, uh, Felicity can hack his cell. | 也许 费利西蒂可以黑进他的手机 |
[28:40] | We could track him that way. | 以此来追踪他 |
[28:42] | No. We have to let the police handle this one. | 不行 这次我们得让警察来解决 |
[28:45] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | The ACU will be all over me. | 打击罪案小组会到处追查我 |
[28:49] | Ok. Then send the team. | 好吧 那就让你的小队来 |
[28:50] | I’m not risking anyone getting arrested. | 我不能冒险让任何人被抓 |
[28:52] | What, you’re just giving up now? | 难道现在就放弃吗 |
[28:54] | Prometheus hasn’t given me a choice. | 普罗米修斯让我别无选择 |
[28:57] | Um, neither did Slade Wilson or Damien Darhk. | 斯莱德·威尔逊和达米恩·达也一样 |
[29:02] | But with those guys, | 但对付那些人 |
[29:03] | you didn’t just pick up your football and go home. | 你不能一味逃避 一走了之 |
[29:05] | – This is different. – How? | -这不一样 -为什么 |
[29:08] | Because what’s happening now, | 因为现在的情况 |
[29:10] | it’s not something that Prometheus did. | 不是普罗米修斯导致的 |
[29:16] | It’s something I did. | 是我导致的 |
[29:17] | I mean, you’re talking about Malone, right? | 你是指马隆的事吧 |
[29:19] | That was Prometheus. | 那怪普罗米修斯 |
[29:21] | I fired the arrows. | 箭是我射的 |
[29:27] | Listen, earlier Thea was talking to me | 听着 西娅之前跟我说 |
[29:31] | about not taking on other people’s sins. | 不必承担他人的罪过 |
[29:36] | What happened with Malone, | 马隆的遭遇 |
[29:39] | that’s on Prometheus, not you. | 怪普罗米修斯 不怪你 |
[29:42] | Well, Quentin, that advice would mean a little bit more | 昆汀 这话如果不是西娅说的 |
[29:44] | if it wasn’t coming from Thea right now. | 也许会更有意义一点 |
[29:47] | Well, I don’t know what that means, | 我不懂你的话 |
[29:49] | but I do know that if you’re letting Prometheus, | 但我知道如果你因为普罗米修斯 |
[29:51] | ACU, or anyone else keep you | 打击罪案小组或其他人 |
[29:53] | from stopping Warner and her buddies, | 而不去阻止沃纳和同伙 |
[29:58] | then justice isn’t being served. | 那正义就无法伸张 |
[30:04] | I will have Felicity look at Russo’s phone. | 我会让费利西蒂查查拉索的手机 |
[30:07] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 这话我乐意听 |
[30:10] | I’ll take another run at Pike. | 我再去找找派克 |
[30:11] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 让我来 |
[30:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:17] | I’m sure that I don’t want Malone’s death | 我很确定 我不想让马隆的死 |
[30:19] | to have been for nothing. | 毫无价值 |
[30:26] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[30:27] | Do you have a minute for me? | 有空跟我谈谈吗 |
[30:28] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[30:30] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事可以帮您 |
[30:32] | It’s, uh, it’s about the Green Arrow. | 是绿箭侠的事 |
[30:36] | Sir, we’ve been over this. | 先生 我们谈过了 |
[30:37] | I know. And I know that I told you | 我知道 我还跟你说过 |
[30:39] | that the Green Arrow was not responsible for Billy. | 绿箭侠没有杀害比利 |
[30:46] | That’s not entirely true. | 这并非全部真相 |
[30:51] | You got my attention. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[30:52] | Prometheus manipulated the Green Arrow | 普罗米修斯设计导致绿箭侠 |
[30:56] | into killing Detective Malone | 杀死马隆警探 |
[30:59] | by making it appear that Malone was Prometheus. | 他把马隆打扮成普罗米修斯 |
[31:05] | Rightly fearing a citywide panic, | 正是为了防止全市恐慌 |
[31:07] | District Attorney Chase covered up | 地方检察官蔡斯隐瞒了 |
[31:11] | the circumstances of Malone’s death. | 马隆死亡的事实 |
[31:13] | And how do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:15] | The Green Arrow told me. | 绿箭侠告诉我的 |
[31:16] | You’re in contact with the vigilante. | 你和治安维护者有联系 |
[31:18] | I’m the mayor. | 我是市长 |
[31:19] | And whether we like it or not, | 不管我们喜不喜欢 |
[31:21] | The Green Arrow and his team are auxiliary law enforcement. | 绿箭侠团队可以说是辅助执法机关 |
[31:24] | Leaving whether I agree with that aside, | 先不管我同不同意那种说法 |
[31:27] | why should I believe whatever he says? | 我为什么要相信他的话 |
[31:29] | Because you know as well as I do | 因为你和我一样了解 |
[31:30] | what he has done for this city. | 他对这座城市的贡献 |
[31:33] | But what’s the simpler answer? | 但更简单的答案是什么 |
[31:35] | That the Green Arrow all of a sudden out of nowhere | 绿箭侠突然无缘无故 |
[31:37] | became a–a cop killer? | 成了警察杀手 |
[31:40] | Or that he was manipulated by a psychopath | 还是他被疯子设计陷害 |
[31:43] | who has had all of us, you included, | 这疯子在过去几个月里 |
[31:45] | running in circles for months? | 耍得你和我们团团转 |
[31:48] | He still killed Billy. | 但是他杀了比利 |
[31:51] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[31:54] | And that’s something that he’s gonna have to live with | 他后半辈子都会背负着 |
[31:57] | for the rest of his life. | 这份悔恨 |
[32:00] | All I’m asking is that you don’t let that stop him | 我只恳求你不要因为这件事而阻止他 |
[32:04] | from being the hero this city needs him to be. | 成为这座城市需要的英雄 |
[32:15] | I… | 我 |
[32:17] | I don’t know, Mr. Mayor. | 我说不好 市长先生 |
[32:18] | I’m– I’m gonna have to think on this. | 我得考虑一下这件事 |
[32:20] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[32:33] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[32:35] | I got a GPS trace on Enzo Russo. | 我查到了恩佐·拉索的定位 |
[32:36] | Well, at least his cell phone. | 至少查到了他的手机 |
[32:38] | Ok. Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[32:39] | Um, shouldn’t we let the team handle this, | 我们不应该让团队处理这件事吗 |
[32:42] | considering you’re the– | 你可是… |
[32:43] | There’s really no delicate way to put this– | 这话还真不好说 |
[32:44] | The SCPD’s most wanted? | 星城警局的头号通缉犯吗 |
[32:48] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[32:53] | All right. I traced Russo’s cell to Oak Hill Memorial. | 好吧 拉索的手机信号在橡树山纪念馆 |
[32:55] | John’s already en route. | 约翰已经上路了 |
[32:56] | Oak Hill Memorial. | 橡树山纪念馆 |
[32:57] | At least if we get shot, | 如果我们被枪击了 |
[32:58] | we don’t have to go far. | 至少不用跑太远 |
[33:00] | That is really not an encouraging perspective, Rene. | 这话真的没有积极效果 雷内 |
[33:06] | Just a quick note. | 稍微提醒一下 |
[33:08] | Listen, um, now that you’re a freshly minted officer of the SCPD, | 既然你成为了星城警局的新警官 |
[33:11] | we can’t have you going out into the field | 我们不能让你这样出外勤 |
[33:12] | and having your new coworkers recognize you. So… | 否则你的新同事会认出你 |
[33:15] | This is gonna involve me wearing a costume, isn’t it? | 所以我得穿制服了 是吧 |
[33:17] | Yeah. Something like that, yeah. | 没错 跟那差不多 |
[33:26] | You know, I’m not– | 要知道 我还… |
[33:28] | I’m not sure I’m ready to fill her shoes quite yet. | 还不确定我已准备好接替她的位置[鞋子] |
[33:30] | Oh, it’s not shoes. It’s a mask. | 这不是鞋子 是面具 |
[33:38] | Unit 54 spotted the Green Arrow’s Ducati | 54号发现绿箭侠的杜卡迪赛车 |
[33:40] | heading southbound on riverside. | 正在河边往南开 |
[33:42] | We believe he’s en route to engage | 我们认为他正赶去收拾 |
[33:44] | Warner, Cutter, and Chien Na Wei. | 沃纳 卡特和钱娜维 |
[33:46] | We’re tracking him, | 我们正在追踪他 |
[33:48] | and we’ll be there when he does. | 他行动时我们就会赶到 |
[33:50] | Move out. | 出发 |
[33:52] | Thanks for keying me in on this. | 谢谢你告诉我这件事 |
[33:54] | I trust you like I’m trusting that | 我相信你 就像我相信 |
[33:55] | certain people can handle the truth. | 一些人能接受真相 |
[33:58] | Speaking of, how’d it go with Pike? | 那你要怎么跟派克解释 |
[33:59] | Oh, we’ll see. | 到时候看吧 |
[34:02] | Alpha team in position. | A队就位 |
[34:03] | This ain’t right, man. | 这样不对 老兄 |
[34:05] | Disturbing souls at rest. | 会打扰到安息的灵魂 |
[34:07] | This is how you get haunted. | 鬼会来找你的 |
[34:09] | I feel a presence. | 我感觉到了 |
[34:10] | Beta team in position. | B队就位 |
[34:14] | On site. | 到达目的地 |
[34:24] | How do you know it’s this one? | 你怎么知道是这个 |
[34:25] | It’s got the least amount of dust. | 这个上面灰最少 |
[34:26] | Help me move it. | 帮我推一把 |
[34:36] | We have got the money, honey. | 钱到手了 宝贝们 |
[34:38] | Take what you can carry. | 能拿多少拿多少 |
[34:39] | We’ll come back for the rest. | 剩下的我们再回来拿 |
[35:12] | You did all this for money? | 你们就是为了钱吗 |
[35:13] | So what, you could go to the Caymans? | 然后呢 为了能去趟开曼群岛吗 |
[35:15] | You think this is about taking a vacation? | 你以为我们就是为了度假吗 |
[35:17] | We’re taking over. | 我们要接手了 |
[35:19] | We’re taking back this city. | 我们要夺回这座城市 |
[35:20] | Yeah? You and what army? | 是吗 你还有谁啊 |
[35:22] | This one! | 在这里 |
[35:31] | It’s amazing the loyalty money can buy. | 难以置信钱能买来这么多忠诚 |
[35:34] | Take them down. | 把他们拿下 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna enjoy watching them take you down. | 看到他们拿下你 我会很享受的 |
[36:56] | Move on the targets! | 逮捕目标 |
[37:08] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[37:19] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[37:20] | Happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[37:22] | It didn’t hurt that the mayor vouched for you. | 反正市长都为你担保了 |
[37:24] | I’m sorry about Billy Malone. | 比利·马隆的事我很抱歉 |
[37:27] | I know that it’s something | 我知道我后半辈子 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna have to deal with | 都会背负着 |
[37:29] | for the rest of my life. | 这份悔恨 |
[37:33] | That’s funny. That’s what the mayor said. | 真有趣 市长也是这么说的 |
[37:47] | Come to say good-bye? | 来道别的吗 |
[37:50] | Clear your conscience maybe? | 还是来忏悔的 |
[37:52] | My conscience is clear. | 我问心无愧 |
[37:54] | The hell it is. | 才怪呢 |
[37:56] | Look in the mirror sometime, Quentin. | 有时间照照镜子吧 昆汀 |
[37:59] | You’re no better than me. | 你比我好不到哪去 |
[38:00] | I’m shot through with flaws, no question. | 毫无疑问 我的缺点也一大筐 |
[38:03] | But at least I’m not using other people’s sins | 但至少我没有用他人的罪行 |
[38:05] | to justify my own. | 来为自己辩解 |
[38:15] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:16] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[38:17] | Just she and I, we got a little history. | 只是我和她有点旧交情 |
[38:20] | So, uh, Oliver tells me | 那个… 奥利弗告诉我 |
[38:23] | that you’re the new Black Canary. | 你就是新一任的黑金丝雀 |
[38:26] | Oh, not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[38:29] | I’m not ready to take your daughter’s place, sir. | 我还没准备好接替您女儿的位置 长官 |
[38:33] | Laurel didn’t want someone to take her place. | 劳蕾尔不只是想有人来接替她 |
[38:38] | She wanted someone to carry on in her place. | 她希望有人能替她继续她的事业 |
[38:51] | Nice job tonight. | 今晚挺成功啊 |
[38:53] | I saw you on the news. | 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[38:56] | We need to talk about what happened, Speedy. | 我们该谈谈发生的事了 快手 |
[39:01] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[39:04] | Have you… | 你有没有… |
[39:06] | Have you spoken to Susan? | 你和苏珊谈过了吗 |
[39:08] | No. She’s not returning my calls. | 没有 她还没回过我的电话 |
[39:10] | I’m really sorry, Ollie. I… | 我很抱歉 奥利 我… |
[39:14] | I know I screwed up and… | 我知道我搞砸了 而且… |
[39:16] | But you didn’t make a mistake. | 但你并没有犯错 |
[39:20] | You made a choice. | 你只是做出了选择 |
[39:24] | And you reminded me of someone. | 你让我想起了一个人 |
[39:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:32] | She would’ve done something like this. | 她也会做这样的事 |
[39:35] | More like she would’ve done exactly this. | 应该说她会做一样的事 |
[39:38] | She was a wonderful mother. | 她是位了不起的母亲 |
[39:42] | But I–I think we both know | 但我想我们应该都知道 |
[39:44] | that she didn’t always make the best choices. | 她的选择并非总是最好的 |
[39:48] | Whatever’s gonna happen with Susan is–is… | 不管跟苏珊的事最终怎样 |
[39:52] | is whatever’s gonna happen. | 这事已经发生了 |
[39:57] | Right now… | 现在… |
[40:01] | Right now, I’m really worried about my baby sister. | 现在我很担心我的妹妹 |
[40:18] | How very selfless of you. | 你可真够无私的 |
[40:20] | I did not expect it. | 我还真没想到 |
[40:23] | But don’t worry. My word is good. | 不过不必担心 我说话算话 |
[40:26] | Anatoly will not be harmed. | 我们不会伤害阿纳托利 |
[40:40] | Oh, Anatoly, look at you. | 阿纳托利 看看你 |
[40:42] | Hiding like a rat in the sewer. | 像躲在下水道的老鼠 |
[40:45] | Did not expect this from Bratva captain. | 没想到兄弟会头目能沦落至此 |
[40:48] | But then you’re not going to be Bratva captain | 不过反正你这兄弟会的头目 |
[40:51] | for much longer. | 也做不了多久了 |
[40:57] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:58] | Adrian, just once, I’m gonna need you | 阿德里安 你能不能有一次 |
[41:01] | to walk into my office and not say that. | 不是一进我办公室就说这句话 |
[41:03] | I’m serious. I just got a heads-up on something, | 我是认真的 我刚得到消息 |
[41:05] | and I think it’s something you need to get out in front of. | 这件事你需要采取主动 |
[41:07] | Mr. Mayor, something’s happening. | 市长先生 出事了 |
[41:09] | I think you should turn on the TV. | 您最好打开电视看看 |
[41:14] | Reports have recently surfaced there has been a major cover-up | 报告最近揭露一起重大掩盖事实行为 |
[41:17] | relating to the murder of ACU Detective William Malone. | 关乎打击罪案小组的威廉·马隆警探之死 |
[41:20] | According to our sources, | 有关情报表明 |
[41:21] | the mayor’s office ordered the falsification of autopsy reports | 市长办公室曾下令伪造尸检报告 |
[41:25] | to protect the identity of Detective Malone’s killer. | 以掩盖马隆警探杀手的身份 |
[41:28] | If any of these allegations prove true, | 如果这一指控成立 |
[41:31] | it would constitute a gross overstep of the mayor’s authority, | 则表明市长正肆意滥用权力 |
[41:34] | one that is likely to trigger impeachment proceedings | 而这或许会引发一系列弹劾行动 |
[41:37] | led by the mayor’s political– | 包括对市长的政治… |
[41:41] | Well, you undersold this. | 你太轻描淡写了 |
[41:44] | This isn’t a problem. | 这已经不仅是麻烦了 |
[41:48] | This might be the end of my administration. | 我可能会因此下台 |