时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只为一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am… something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙是吗 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:23] | Stay off the streets. | 别插手 |
[00:24] | It’s my city, too. | 这也是我的城市 |
[00:26] | I came here to work with the guy | 我来这是为了和那个杀死 |
[00:27] | who killed Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克的人合作的 |
[00:28] | So you’re ex-navy, right? | 你之前是海军 对吧 |
[00:29] | Dishonorably discharged. | 被开除军籍了 |
[00:31] | Reason? | 为什么 |
[00:31] | Because I screwed up… | 因为我又 |
[00:34] | again. | 搞砸了 |
[00:36] | That’s my life, man. | 这就是我的命 |
[00:38] | I’m wearing this suit again | 我穿起这身装束 |
[00:39] | because I think it’s a path to redemption, | 是因为我觉得这是救赎之路 |
[00:41] | and it could be for you, too. | 你也一样能受用 |
[00:42] | But finding a new black canary | 找到新的黑金丝雀 |
[00:43] | isn’t just about reviewing resumes. | 不是光看看简历就行 |
[00:45] | Tina Boland, formerly of the ccpd. | 蒂娜·博兰 曾在中城警局任职 |
[00:48] | She’s a kick-ass woman who | 她是一个牛逼的女人 |
[00:49] | appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims. | 从天而降并拯救犯罪受害者 |
[00:51] | She even has a cry. | 她甚至会啼叫 |
[00:55] | Our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner. | 这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇 |
[00:58] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:59] | How do you keep living with so much pain? | 你怎么在那么多伤痛中活下来 |
[01:01] | I can tell you it helps to not be alone. | 我知道不能让自己孤独 |
[01:03] | My real name is Dinah– | 我的真名叫戴娜 |
[01:05] | Dinah Drake. | 戴娜·德雷克 |
[01:37] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现 |
[01:38] | Well, not something-something but something. | 不是大发现 但也算个发现 |
[01:43] | That’s good work. | 练得不错 |
[01:45] | I didn’t know they taught bo staff | 我都不知道中城警察学校 |
[01:46] | at the Central City Police Academy. | 还教棍棒 |
[01:48] | They don’t. My first uncover assignment was | 不教的 我的第一个卧底任务是 |
[01:50] | with a street gang called the Pilgrims. | 打入一个名叫朝圣者的街头帮派 |
[01:52] | They liked to mess around with it. | 他们喜欢玩这个 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna head home. | 我要回家了 |
[01:56] | Yeah. You found a place to stay already? | 你已经找到住的地方了吗 |
[01:58] | No. I’m, | 没有 |
[02:00] | just staying where you guys put me up. | 我还住在你们给我安排的地方 |
[02:01] | Hive? That’s not a home. It’s barely livable. | 蜂巢吗 那不是个家 只是能住罢了 |
[02:04] | It’s fine. I don’t need much. | 可以了 我要求不高 |
[02:08] | See you, man. | 再见 |
[02:11] | What do you guys got? | 你们有什么发现 |
[02:12] | Well, I have been working on a location | 我一直在查找 |
[02:13] | for claybourne’s mistress. | 克莱伯恩情妇的位置 |
[02:15] | Prometheus’ mother. We find her… | 普罗米修斯的母亲 我们找到她 |
[02:17] | We find the name for this son of a bitch. | 就能知道这个混蛋的名字 |
[02:19] | Unfortunately, the– the son of a bitch’s father | 坏消息是 这个混蛋的父亲 |
[02:21] | went dark after he met with the pointy head of an arrow | 在四年前见到他的箭后 |
[02:23] | 4 years ago, and mommy went off the grid. | 就销声匿迹了 他妈也不知去向 |
[02:25] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[02:26] | Probably because she knows | 可能是因为她知道了 |
[02:28] | that he turned into a serial killing psychopath nutjob. | 他已经变成了一个疯子杀人狂 |
[02:31] | Point being I have been looking for her | 重要的是 我已经找了她 |
[02:33] | for the past 3 months, | 三个月了 |
[02:34] | but whatever witness protection program she put herself into, | 可她参与的这个证人保护计划 |
[02:36] | it is damn good. | 也太厉害了 |
[02:37] | What changed in 3 months? | 这三个月有什么变化 |
[02:38] | I’ve had a breakthrough. | 我有了突破 |
[02:40] | I’ve narrowed her new home down to Illinois. | 我已经把她新家的范围缩小在伊利诺斯州了 |
[02:41] | I just need a couple more days to narrow that down | 我只再需要几天的时间 就能确定 |
[02:44] | into an address. | 具体地址了 |
[02:48] | That’s fantastic work. | 这太棒了 |
[02:50] | Thank you. Curtis is coming in. | 谢谢 柯蒂斯一会就来了 |
[02:51] | He’s gonna help with the search. | 他会帮忙搜索的 |
[03:00] | It’s really nice to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[03:01] | Well, I could say the same to you. | 我也想这么跟你说 |
[03:03] | I mean, Hub City and Russia. | 去了中枢城和俄罗斯 |
[03:05] | You’re really racking up those miles. | 你还真是积累了不少里程 |
[03:06] | – A lot to catch up on. – Yeah. | -很多事情要了解 -是的 |
[03:08] | Like you and Susan Williams? | 比如你和苏珊·威廉姆斯的情况 |
[03:13] | People talk, Ollie, | 总有人八卦的 奥利 |
[03:14] | And, some people vomit a little. | 而且还有人恶心吐了呢 |
[03:18] | Thea, you’re kind of insulting someone | 西娅 你侮辱的这个人 |
[03:20] | that I’m getting pretty serious about. | 对我来说越来越重要了 |
[03:22] | Did I mention people vomit a little? | 我刚才说过有人吐了吗 |
[03:25] | You don’t like Susan because of how she does her job. | 你不喜欢苏珊是因为她的工作方式 |
[03:27] | She’s good at her job, | 她工作很出色 |
[03:28] | and she’s a good person. | 而且也是个好人 |
[03:30] | So there. | 就这样 |
[03:39] | Quentin! | 昆汀 |
[03:43] | So good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[03:44] | And you, too. | 我也是 |
[03:45] | I saw your interview with the dragon lady, | 我看了母夜叉采访你的视频 |
[03:48] | and you nailed it. | 你完胜她 |
[03:49] | That’s his girlfriend you’re talking about there. | 你说的是他女朋友 |
[03:51] | Yes. Don’t remind me. | 是的 不用提醒我 |
[03:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[04:00] | You, uh, prosecuting him for something? | 你是要起诉他吗 |
[04:03] | Actually, Quentin was just introducing us. | 其实昆汀刚才正在给我们介绍呢 |
[04:06] | I’m the new deputy mayor’s assistant. | 我是新任副市长助理 |
[04:11] | I, | 我 |
[04:12] | never should have left. | 当初就不该走的 |
[04:14] | Well, uh, talking of leaving, | 说到走 |
[04:16] | I got to get across town for an alderman meeting. | 我得去市里另一边参加一个市议员会议 |
[04:19] | You need me to come with? | 需要我和你一起吗 |
[04:20] | Nice try, but those regulatory forms | 想得美 那些日常表格 |
[04:23] | are not gonna fill themselves out. | 可不会自己填好 |
[04:39] | I’m just saying that maybe you could get | 我只是说或许你可以 |
[04:41] | Susan Williams to back off. | 让苏珊·威廉姆斯别插手 |
[04:42] | Bottom line–I’m not comfortable leveraging | 我的原则是 我不喜欢 |
[04:44] | a personal relationship for political gain. | 动用私人关系达到政治目的 |
[04:48] | The media’s right, man. | 媒体说得没错 哥们 |
[04:49] | You’re not much of a politician. | 你可真不像个政客 |
[04:50] | As it is, I’m not comfortable covering up | 事实上 我不喜欢 |
[04:52] | the circumstances surrounding | 遮掩马隆警探死亡的 |
[04:53] | the death of detective Malone. | 周边信息 |
[04:55] | So maybe if Susan Williams– | 所以如果苏珊·威廉姆斯… |
[04:56] | Mister—Mr. Mayor! | 市长先生 |
[04:57] | – There’s a shooter in the building. – What? Wait– | -楼里有枪手 -什么 等等 |
[04:59] | We need to get you to a secure locat– | 我们得把你带到安全地带 |
[05:41] | Rene Ramirez, | 雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[05:42] | you are a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[05:44] | Zoe’s gonna totally kill you | 如果你们比赛迟到的话 |
[05:46] | if you guys are late to the game. | 佐伊绝对会杀了你的 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | No way we’ll be late, not the way I drive. | 只要我开车 我们不会迟到的 |
[05:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[06:04] | Stadium’s in the glades, babe, | 体育场在贫民区 宝贝 |
[06:06] | in like the worst part of the worst part of town. | 这市里没有比那里更危险的地方了 |
[06:10] | I brought it with me last time I took Zoe. | 上次带佐伊我就带上它了 |
[06:12] | So you’re admitting you broke the rule? | 所以你承认违反规定了 |
[06:14] | Kind of what I do, babe. | 我不经常这样吗 宝贝 |
[06:16] | The only reason I agree | 我同意你把它留在家 |
[06:17] | to let you keep that thing in the house is | 唯一的理由就是 |
[06:18] | because you said we needed it for home protection. | 你说我们需要它作为家中防备 |
[06:21] | – Right but… – As in, stays in the home. | -对 可是 -放在家里 |
[06:24] | Now, hurry up. | 好了赶快 |
[06:25] | You guys are gonna be late. | 你们要迟到了 |
[06:27] | I thought we were going as a family. | 我们不是要全家一起吗 |
[06:30] | I have a headache. | 我头疼 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah? You been taking | 是吗 你为了治头疼 |
[06:34] | something stronger than aspirin for that headache? | 吃了比阿司匹林还猛的药吗 |
[06:38] | You got something you want to say to me, Rene? | 你有什么想说的吗 雷内 |
[06:40] | I guess I do. | 恐怕是 |
[06:43] | Using again? | 你又吸上了吗 |
[06:51] | We cleared the building. | 我们清空了大楼 |
[06:52] | The shooter’s MIA. He’s exited the building. | 枪手不见了 他逃出了大楼 |
[06:52] | Alert the SCPD and the ACU. | 通知星城警局和打击罪案小组 |
[06:53] | Drop a 5-block net around city hall. | 搜查市政厅附近五个街区 |
[06:55] | Let’s get ambulances here immediately! | 马上叫救护车来 |
[06:57] | And has anyone seen my sister?! | 有人见到我妹妹了吗 |
[07:01] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[07:01] | Are you all right? Are you ok? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[07:04] | Adrian! | 阿德里安 |
[07:18] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[07:19] | Just catch this son of a bitch. | 一定要抓住那个混蛋 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Go on. | 好 去吧 |
[07:35] | How many casualties? | 有多少人员伤亡 |
[07:36] | There’s 5 dead, 24 injured, | 五人死亡 二十四人受伤 |
[07:38] | And 8 in critical condition. | 八人情况危急 |
[07:40] | The bastard was wearing kevlar, | 那混蛋穿了防弹衣 |
[07:42] | But I think one of my shots went into his shoulder | 但我觉得我有一枪打进了他的肩膀 |
[07:43] | with a 9-mil slug. | 是九毫米子弹 |
[07:45] | Might be a good idea to alert all the emergency rooms? | 或许可以通知所有的急诊室 |
[07:47] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[07:48] | What were you doing with a gun in here? | 你在这里带枪干什么 |
[07:50] | Judging by how I tagged the guy, | 从刚才我给了那人一枪来看 |
[07:52] | I got to go with saving people’s lives. | 我就说是为了救人吧 |
[07:54] | Your security detail said | 你的安保人员说 |
[07:55] | the shooter dropped his primary weapon. | 枪手丢下了他最初拿的武器 |
[07:57] | We need to get it before the police do. | 我们得在警方找到之前拿到手 |
[07:59] | I took care of it. | 我已经拿到了 |
[08:03] | This is military-grade hardware. | 这是军用级别的 |
[08:05] | AR-15 assault weapon. | 是AR-15突击性武器 |
[08:06] | It fires 5.56 NATO rounds. | 子弹北约标准5.56毫米 |
[08:09] | It’s an m16. It’s literally the same gun as an m16. | 这是个M16步枪 这完全就和M16步枪一样 |
[08:12] | Seems like some of Tobias Church’s | 看起来是托拜厄斯·丘奇的军械 |
[08:13] | ordnance got into the wrong hand– | 落入了坏人之手 |
[08:15] | wronger hands. | 更坏的人之手 |
[08:17] | Not necessarily. It’s an AR-15. | 不一定 这是AR-15 |
[08:19] | It’s available on the open market. | 在自由市场上可以买到 |
[08:20] | In fact, it’s the most popular gun in America. | 这其实是美国最大众的枪 |
[08:23] | The land of the free, home of the incredibly stupid. | 自由之国 蠢货之乡啊 |
[08:26] | We are not having this conversation now | 现在不要讨论这歌了 |
[08:28] | or ever, guys. | 以后也别 |
[08:29] | Where are we with the gun? | 这支枪有什么进展了 |
[08:30] | Nowhere. It hasn’t been used in any prior crime. | 没有 之前的罪案里都没出现过这把枪 |
[08:34] | Fingerprints? The shooter wasn’t wearing gloves. | 指纹呢 枪手没带手套 |
[08:35] | Afis didn’t kick back anything. | 自动指纹识别系统没有结果 |
[08:37] | I don’t think he’s ever been in the system. | 我觉得他就没录入系统 |
[08:38] | Or he was smart enough | 或者他够聪明 |
[08:39] | to have himself erased from it. | 把自己从系统中抹除了 |
[08:41] | Security cameras. | 监控呢 |
[08:42] | He knew how to avoid them. | 他知道如何躲开 |
[08:43] | And before he opened fire, he upgraded to a ski mask. | 在他开枪之前 还换上了面罩 |
[08:47] | That looks like a utility jumpsuit. | 那看着像个修理工连裤衫 |
[08:50] | Forefather repair. | 是祖先维修的 |
[08:50] | It went belly up 6 years ago. | 公司六个月前破产了 |
[08:52] | I ran through the employee list, | 我查了员工名单 |
[08:53] | but I think our shooter just bought a uniform off the internet. | 但我觉得这制服是枪手从网上买的 |
[08:56] | So he could walk into city hall. | 以便混入市政厅 |
[08:58] | This guy’s real good at covering his tracks, whoever he is. | 无论这家伙是谁 他真的很会掩盖痕迹 |
[09:00] | So who is he? | 所以他到底是谁 |
[09:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 对对对 |
[09:04] | That–there. Yeah, that’s the guy. | 就是这个 对 就是他 |
[09:07] | Run him through the system for me, would you? | 帮我在系统里查查他 好吗 |
[09:08] | Hey, this is where you’ve been. | 原来你在这里呢 |
[09:11] | I think I got a look at the shooter | 枪手戴上面罩前 |
[09:12] | before he put his ski mask on. | 我似乎看到了他一眼 |
[09:14] | I let that son of a bitch walk right past me. | 我居然让那混蛋从我身边走过去了 |
[09:17] | Hey, you couldn’t have known, hoss. | 你也不能未卜先知啊 大哥 |
[09:19] | Listen, I’ve been police most of my adult life. | 我成年后几乎一直是警察 |
[09:20] | I should’ve been able to spot that guy a thousand yards out. | 我本应该在千米之外就发现他的 |
[09:23] | Don’t go there, man, all right? | 别那么想 好吗 |
[09:25] | What happened wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:27] | I heard you got a few shots off. | 我听说你开了几枪 |
[09:29] | Yeah. And I would’ve put him down, too, | 是啊 本来可以放倒他的 |
[09:30] | If he wasn’t wearing body armor. | 但他穿了防弹背心 |
[09:32] | Listen, weren’t you dishonorably discharged? | 你不是被开除军籍了吗 |
[09:33] | Not for my aim, hoss. | 我的枪法还在啊 大哥 |
[09:35] | My point is | 我是说 |
[09:36] | it’s illegal for someone such as yourself to carry a firearm. | 像你这种情况是不允许配枪的 |
[09:39] | But it’s pretty easy to buy one, though. | 但买枪还是很容易 |
[09:52] | Am I using again? | 我又吸上了吗 |
[09:56] | How could you even ask me something like that? | 你怎么问得出口 |
[09:58] | Actually, I’ve been working up the nerve to ask you | 实际上 我一直想鼓起勇气问你 |
[10:00] | for a while now! | 已经有段时间了 |
[10:06] | Ever since I found this taped | 自从我发现这玩意被黏在 |
[10:07] | behind your dresser drawer. | 你梳妆台的抽屉后面 |
[10:09] | You searched our bedroom? | 你搜了我们的卧室 |
[10:10] | Yeah, ’cause it looks like my wife’s a freakin’ junkie. | 是的 因为我妻子貌似是个瘾君子 |
[10:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:20] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是不能理解 |
[10:22] | We got out, Laura. | 我们走出来了 劳拉 |
[10:24] | We got out of the glades, | 我们走出了贫民区 |
[10:25] | and here you are bringing it back into our home. | 但你居然又把这东西带进了家门 |
[10:29] | You are the last person who can get on their high horse. | 怎么样都轮不到你来对我指指点点 |
[10:32] | No matter what I’ve done, I’ve never done drugs, | 无论怎样 我从没吸过毒 |
[10:34] | and I’ve never done it in our baby girl’s home. | 更没有在我们宝贝女儿的家里这么干过 |
[10:36] | Screw you, Rene! | 滚蛋 雷内 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna be late for the game. | 我们看比赛要迟到了 |
[10:42] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry. Daddy and mommy were just talking. | 对不起 爸爸和妈妈只是在说话 |
[10:46] | You were fighting. | 你们是在吵架 |
[10:48] | No, we were just talking loudly. | 不是 我们只是说话大声了点 |
[10:50] | Daddy’s just disappointed that | 爸爸只是很失望 |
[10:51] | mommy’s not coming with us to the game. | 因为妈妈不和我们一起去看比赛 |
[10:55] | Go get your coat, honey. | 去拿外套 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | It’s gonna be cold tonight. | 今晚会很冷 |
[11:06] | I’m throwing this away. | 我要扔了这东西 |
[11:08] | When I get home, | 等我回到家 |
[11:09] | either there’s no more drugs in this house | 要么家里没有药 |
[11:13] | or there’s no more you in this house. | 要么家里没有你 |
[11:20] | Two of the victims who were in critical condition | 之前两个情况危殆的受害者 |
[11:21] | just passed away on the table. | 死在了手术台上 |
[11:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:25] | Kyle in commerce and Paula in accounting. | 商务部的凯尔和会计部的宝拉 |
[11:32] | I need phone numbers for the next of kin. | 我需要他们亲属的电话号码 |
[11:34] | I already emailed them to you. | 我已经邮件给你了 |
[11:37] | Look, you are gonna find whoever did this. | 听着 你会抓到凶手的 |
[11:41] | No. I have to before he does it again. | 不 我要在他下次出击前抓到他 |
[11:43] | What makes you so sure this isn’t just a one-time thing? | 你为什么这么确定他还会出手 |
[11:46] | If it were a one-time thing, | 假如他只干这么一次 |
[11:47] | he wouldn’t have concealed his identity | 就不会遮掩自己的身份 |
[11:48] | and he wouldn’t have fled the scene. He’s… | 也不会逃离现场了 他… |
[11:54] | Adrian? | 阿德里安 |
[11:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:57] | Can you talk some sense into him, please? | 你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了 |
[11:58] | Mr. Mayor, Thea, | 市长先生 西娅 |
[11:59] | meet my wife– Doris. | 这是我太太 多莉丝 |
[12:02] | He’s gonna get himself killed. And– | 他会害死自己的 而且… |
[12:04] | I’m tougher than I look, | 我比我看上去强壮 |
[12:05] | and I need to be in the office. | 而且我必须回办公室坐镇 |
[12:06] | You need to be in bed, Adrian. | 你得在床上躺着 阿德里安 |
[12:07] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[12:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:09] | You look like you’re about to pass out. | 你看上去马上就要倒了 |
[12:11] | Listen, come on, buddy. Take– | 听着 来吧 兄弟 |
[12:13] | Take a seat at least, please. | 至少先坐下吧 拜托了 |
[12:22] | What do we know? | 情况知道多少 |
[12:24] | We don’t know much. | 很少 |
[12:26] | It was a single shooter, AR-15 assault rifle. | 独自作案的枪手 AR-15突击步枪 |
[12:28] | And it– it doesn’t appear that I was his primary target | 而且我…似乎不是他的首要目标 |
[12:31] | because he just… | 因为他… |
[12:33] | blasted his way through City Hall. | 在市政厅里一路扫射进来 |
[12:35] | If he wasn’t going after you, | 假如他不是针对你 |
[12:36] | then there’s a larger agenda here. | 那说明有更大的阴谋 |
[12:39] | Ar-15s are the Bertinelli family’s weapon of choice. | AR-15步枪是波提纳尔家族惯用的武器 |
[12:42] | Over 90% of the hits they were involved in last year used them. | 去年90%他们参与的袭击用的都是这种枪 |
[12:45] | Why would the Bertinellis target city hall? | 波提纳尔家族为什么要袭击市政府 |
[12:47] | Because your office oversees the anti-crime unit. | 因为你的办公室负责打击罪案小组 |
[12:50] | And it is a softer target. | 他们这是挑软柿子捏 |
[12:52] | All right. We’re gonna look into it | 好吧 我们会调查的 |
[12:55] | under one condition– | 只有一个条件… |
[12:56] | you listen to your wife and you stay here. | 你听你妻子的话 好好待在这里 |
[12:59] | Let yourself get better. | 养好身体 |
[13:02] | Fair? | 行吗 |
[13:04] | Fair. | 行 |
[13:07] | Just stop this guy. | 阻止这家伙 |
[13:15] | Whoever he is, he’s not in the system. | 不管他是谁 他反正不在系统里 |
[13:16] | What if instead of tracking him, | 如果我们不追踪他 |
[13:17] | we tracked the assault weapon? | 而是追踪攻击武器呢 |
[13:19] | Rifle. And Oliver took it. | 步枪 奥利弗拿走了 |
[13:21] | Said he was following up a lead. | 说他要去跟进一条线索 |
[13:22] | There’s no gun ownership database | 反正也没有数据库 |
[13:24] | for me to go through anyway. | 供我查找枪支持有者的信息 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t we want something like that? | 对 我们干嘛不弄个那样的数据库 |
[13:27] | So the government doesn’t know our business, hoss. | 大哥 这样政府就不知道我们在干啥了 |
[13:29] | 拜托现在别吵 好吗 | |
[13:30] | I don’t have no problem with your right to bear arms | 我当然认同人们有权持有枪支 |
[13:32] | so long as it doesn’t conflict | 只要他们持有枪支 |
[13:34] | with my right to, you know, live. | 不侵犯我生存的权利 |
[13:35] | Are you kidding me? Look at what we do, man. | 你在开玩笑吗 看看我们做的 哥们 |
[13:38] | Our whole life is violence. | 我们的生活充斥着暴力 |
[13:39] | I’m not talking about what we do to protect the city. | 我说的不是我们保护城市这事 |
[13:41] | I’m talking about the fact that as a black man | 我是说 作为一个黑人 |
[13:43] | I am 3 times more likely to be killed by a gun than you. | 我死在枪口下的可能性比你高三倍 |
[13:46] | He’s got a point, Rene. | 他说得没错 雷内 |
[13:47] | Seriously? You were a cop, man. | 说真的 你之前可当过警察 |
[13:49] | And cops would kind of like it | 警察正是希望 |
[13:50] | if there were less people out there with guns. | 没有那么多的人持枪 |
[13:52] | Not this cop. | 不包括我 |
[13:54] | I mean, people have a right to protect themselves. | 人们当然有权自卫 |
[13:56] | Dinah Drake. | 戴娜·德雷克 |
[14:00] | You guys are really serious | 你们还真是 |
[14:01] | about this recruitment drive you got going, huh? | 要进行招募计划呢 |
[14:03] | Dinah and I tried to get | 我和戴娜想调查 |
[14:04] | more information on the shooting out of ESU. | 有关紧急救援小组枪击事件的更多信息 |
[14:06] | We struck out. | 但没收获 |
[14:07] | We started trying to track the shooter by using the gun, | 我们一开始根据射击者使用的枪来追踪调查 |
[14:09] | but then we got a little distracted again with our gun control debate. | 但后来又因为枪支管控争个不停 |
[14:13] | Gun violence debate. | 是关于枪支暴力 |
[14:14] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[14:15] | Guys, stop. | 伙计们 别吵了 |
[14:16] | Actually, this could be cathartic. | 这倒也是发泄的方式 |
[14:17] | In light of what’s happened, we sh– | 根据目前的情况来看 我们 |
[14:18] | No. I mean stop, “I have something” stop. | 别吵了 我有发现 |
[14:21] | What do you got? | 发现了啥 |
[14:23] | Wait. That– | 等等 那 |
[14:23] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那不太对劲 |
[14:27] | This is the AR-15 assault rifle that was used | 这是在市政厅袭击中使用过的 |
[14:30] | in the attack on city hall. | AR-15步枪 |
[14:32] | Which one of your guys did it? | 是你们中的谁干的 |
[14:34] | You–you’re crazy! | 你疯了吧 |
[14:36] | None of my guys would– | 我们中不可能有人 |
[14:37] | Your guys use this exact weapon. | 你们就是用的这种枪 |
[14:41] | Why would we shoot at the Mayor’s office? | 我们为什么要袭击市政厅呢 |
[14:43] | The ACU. | 打击罪案小组 |
[14:45] | We’d have to be crazier than you to go to war with anti-crime. | 我们有病才会跟打击罪案小组过不去 |
[14:48] | Yeah. And if any of my guys went off the reservation like that, | 如果我们中间有人想要大动干戈 |
[14:50] | I’d know it. | 我肯定会知道 |
[14:52] | And that man would be dead. | 而且绝对不会放过他 |
[14:55] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:55] | Are you gonna let me down or shoot me? | 你会把我放下来还是杀了我 |
[15:08] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[15:09] | I just did you a favor. | 我刚刚帮了你 |
[15:11] | One less criminal on the street. | 世上少了个罪犯 |
[15:13] | Cold-blooded murder. | 那是无情的谋杀 |
[15:15] | You’re the criminal. | 你才是罪犯 |
[15:16] | I’m you. | 我是你 |
[15:18] | And the only difference between us is | 我们之间的唯一区别就是 |
[15:20] | that I use a more efficient weapon. | 我用的武器更厉害 |
[15:29] | – Arrow. – Go. | -绿箭 -说 |
[15:32] | I’ve got the name of our shooter. | 我知道射击者的名字了 |
[15:33] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[15:34] | Well, that’s the thing. | 好吧 正要说呢 |
[15:35] | He’s a 44-year-old systems analyst | 他是个44岁的系统分析员 |
[15:37] | with no criminal record. | 无任何犯罪记录 |
[15:38] | He’s… absolutely nobody. | 就是一介草民 |
[15:48] | James Edlund– | 詹姆斯·埃朗徳 |
[15:49] | has been husband and father of two daughters, ages 9 and 11, | 16个月前 还是个好丈夫好爸爸 |
[15:52] | until 16 months ago. | 女儿分别为9岁 11岁 |
[15:54] | What happened 16 months ago? | 16个月前发生了什么 |
[15:55] | Crosspoint Mall shooting. | 中心商场枪击案 |
[15:57] | We’re coming to you live | 我们向您现场播送 |
[15:58] | at the mass shooting at Crosspoint Mall today. | 今天发生的中心商场枪击案 |
[16:00] | We must warn our viewers as to the graphic nature of… | 我们要提醒各位观众 根据图示 |
[16:01] | Edlund lost his whole family. | 埃朗徳妻女全部丧生 |
[16:04] | Online, Edlund was a pretty vocal proponent of the SCGR. | 埃朗徳在网上非常支持SCGR |
[16:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:08] | It’s the Star City Gun Registry. | 星城枪支注册制度 |
[16:11] | The previous city leadership shot it down. | 前政府把那制度给毙了 |
[16:13] | No pun intended. | 不是故意双关的 |
[16:15] | So City Hall doesn’t pass a gun law. | 所以市政厅一直都没有通过枪支法 |
[16:17] | This guy loses his whole family | 这个男人家破人亡 |
[16:20] | and takes revenge. | 因此开始复仇 |
[16:22] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[16:23] | That’s the thing. | 马上就要说到了 |
[16:24] | After the funeral, he quit his job | 举行完葬礼后 他辞职了 |
[16:26] | and his house is in foreclosure. | 房子也被拍卖 |
[16:27] | He’s between the cracks now. | 他目前在夹缝中生存 |
[16:29] | Well, I mean, he’s somewhere. | 我是说 他肯定在某个地方 |
[16:31] | Ollie, I ca– I can’t hold them off any longer. | 奥利 我已经拖不住他们了 |
[16:35] | OK, Quentin, we have to make a statement. | 好吧 昆汀 我们得发表份声明 |
[16:37] | Share the Edlund information with the SCPD, | 把埃朗徳的信息告诉星城警局 |
[16:39] | and then we hit the streets and we find this guy. | 地毯式搜索这个家伙 |
[16:46] | – 18 people, by the way. – What? | -十八个人 顺便说一句 -什么 |
[16:48] | The mall shooting. 18 people killed, 12 injured. | 商场枪击案 十八人丧生 十二人受伤 |
[16:51] | One’s a quadriplegic now. | 一人四肢瘫痪 |
[16:51] | Look, I know where you’re going with this, | 我知道你想说什么 |
[16:53] | but the Feds had an assault weapons ban for years, | 但联邦政府颁布攻击武器禁令好多年了 |
[16:55] | and it did nothing. | 根本没用 |
[16:56] | – Actually, it did– – Sorry, hoss. | -其实有用 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[16:58] | But if the bad guys got guns, | 但如果坏人手上有枪 |
[17:00] | then I’m strapping up, too. | 那我也要带枪 |
[17:03] | *Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo* | *狗狗快上* |
[17:05] | *Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo* | *狗狗快上* |
[17:06] | Yeah. Did you have fun, peanut? | 玩得开心吗 小宝贝 |
[17:08] | So awesome. Thanks, Daddy. | 太好玩了 谢谢你 老爸 |
[17:10] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[17:15] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[17:17] | Everything’s fine, sweetheart. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Go get your PJ’s on and get ready for bed. | 穿上你的睡衣准备睡觉 |
[17:21] | I’m gonna go check on mommy, all right? | 我去看看妈妈 好吗 |
[17:33] | At this time, our thoughts and our prayers are with the injured | 此刻 我们的心 与伤者 |
[17:37] | and the loved ones of the fallen. | 以及遇难者的家属同在 |
[17:42] | This office is working tirelessly with the SCPD | 我们正与星城警局和阻止犯罪行动小组 |
[17:45] | and the Anti-Crime Unit to make sure that Mr. Edlund, | 紧密合作 以确保埃朗德先生 |
[17:48] | the perpetrator of this heinous act of violence, | 犯下这起恶劣暴力行为的行凶者 |
[17:54] | is apprehended and swiftly brought to justice. | 被缉拿归案 并很快被绳之以法 |
[17:59] | I will be taking questions now. | 大家现在可以发问了 |
[18:01] | Do you have any comments on rumors that this shooting | 有传闻说这起枪击案是为了报复 |
[18:03] | was in retaliation for the preceding administration’s | 先前的行政机关未能通过枪支管理条例 |
[18:06] | failure to pass the Gun Control Ordinance? | 你对此有何评论吗 |
[18:08] | Mr. Edlund is clearly a disturbed individual, | 埃朗德先生显然精神失常了 |
[18:12] | but I can’t comment on his motivations at this time. | 但此刻我无法评论他的动机 |
[18:15] | What is your administration’s position | 在星城枪支注册制上 |
[18:17] | on the Star City Gun Registry? | 本届行政机关的立场是什么 |
[18:22] | That we will be looking into it further. | 我们会做进一步研究 |
[18:23] | What’s your administration’s position on gun control? | 本届行政机关对控枪的立场是什么 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna examine all sides of that. | 我们会考虑控枪的方方面面 |
[18:32] | What is your personal opinion? | 您个人的观点呢 |
[18:36] | That it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[18:37] | Excuse me, Mr. Mayor, | 抱歉 市长先生 |
[18:38] | but 7 of your staffers are dead | 但是你的七名职员丧生 |
[18:40] | and others severely injured. | 而其余职员伤势严重 |
[18:42] | Don’t you think you owe them a response | 难道你不觉得你欠他们一个解释 |
[18:43] | beyond “It’s complicated”? | 而不是只说”这很复杂”吗 |
[18:44] | I do. I owe it to them. | 是的 我欠他们一个解释 |
[18:50] | I don’t owe it to any of you. | 但我没必要和你们解释 |
[18:52] | We’re done here. Thank you. | 到此结束 谢谢大家 |
[18:57] | OK. Well, that probably could’ve gone better. | 好 或者可以表现更好一点 |
[19:01] | Vultures, all of them. | 那些人都没完没了 |
[19:02] | No. I appreciate that, Quentin, but they’re right. | 不 谢谢你 昆汀 但是他们说得对 |
[19:04] | I don’t know how to deal with this. | 我不知道该怎么处理这件事 |
[19:06] | You are dealing with this. | 你正在处理 |
[19:07] | An-and Edlund, we will find– | 我们会找到埃朗德的 |
[19:09] | Then what? He goes to jail. | 然后呢 把他关进监狱 |
[19:12] | The 7 people that we lost are still dead. | 丧生的七人不会死而复生 |
[19:19] | My mission has always been to save this city. | 我的任务一直都是拯救这座城市 |
[19:21] | And my first instinct has almost always been to use violence. | 而我的本能几乎一直都是使用暴力 |
[19:25] | You didn’t bring this on. | 这不是你引起的 |
[19:27] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:31] | It’s a violent world. | 这个世界充满了暴力 |
[19:32] | And sometimes it only responds to violence, | 有时只能以暴制暴 |
[19:34] | but we cannot dismiss the idea that we are | 但我们不能忽略一点 |
[19:36] | just feeding into a vicious cycle. | 这只会陷入恶性循环 |
[19:44] | If you ask me, | 如果要我说 |
[19:46] | this is a problem that the Green Arrow can’t solve. | 这是一个连绿箭侠也无法解决的问题 |
[19:49] | I mean, sure, you can find him. | 当然 你可以找到他 |
[19:50] | You probably will. | 你多半会找到 |
[19:51] | But this… | 但这 |
[19:54] | this is bigger than one nut bar with a bag full of guns. | 要对付的不止是一个拿着一大袋枪支的疯子 |
[19:58] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[20:00] | The solution here is not with you as the Green Arrow, | 以绿箭侠的身份无法解决此事 |
[20:02] | it’s with you as the mayor. | 你应该以市长的身份解决 |
[20:04] | I just showed the entire city | 我刚刚向整座城市的人表示 |
[20:06] | that I don’t know how to handle this as the mayor. | 作为市长 我不知道如何处理这件事 |
[20:08] | So you try again. | 所以你再试一次 |
[20:10] | And if that doesn’t work, damn it, you try again. | 如果还是不行 那就再试一次 |
[20:12] | Nobody said being mayor of this city | 没人说做这座城市的市长 |
[20:14] | was ever gonna be easy, Oliver. | 会很容易 奥利弗 |
[20:21] | We need a list. | 我们需要一份名单 |
[20:23] | Every alderman, councilman, and community leader | 每一个与先前枪支管理条例有关的 |
[20:25] | that was involved in the previous gun control ordinance, | 市议员 议员和社区领导 |
[20:27] | I want them in here. | 把他们全叫来这里 |
[20:28] | I want to meet with them today. | 今天我要见他们 |
[20:33] | We’re not gonna solve this right away. | 这件事一时半会解决不了 |
[20:35] | Are you sure that you want to open that can of worms? I– | 你确定你要找这个麻烦吗 我 |
[20:39] | I-I just mean that gun control is | 我只是觉得枪支管理 |
[20:42] | a big political third rail. So… | 是一个极具争议的政治难题 |
[20:43] | Thea, come on. | 西娅 别说了 |
[20:44] | Thea, I understand. | 西娅 我明白 |
[20:46] | This shouldn’t be about politics. | 这件事不应该牵涉到政治 |
[20:48] | This should be about safety and security– | 而应该与安全保障有关 |
[20:50] | everyone’s safety and security | 每一个人的安全保障 |
[20:53] | whether they own a gun or not. | 无论他们有没有枪 |
[20:57] | Now, let’s get to work. | 大家开始工作吧 |
[20:58] | All right. | 好 |
[21:13] | Councilwoman, thank you very much for meeting with me. | 女议员 谢谢你来和我会面 |
[21:16] | Well, from what I hear, | 我听说 |
[21:17] | you’ve been making the rounds. | 你在四处打听情况 |
[21:20] | But as someone without a lot of political capital, | 但作为一个没有大量政治资本的人 |
[21:22] | you’re certainly making an interesting choice | 你选择一种非常有趣的方式 |
[21:24] | as to how to spend it. | 来发挥其价值 |
[21:26] | I have 7 dead staffers who wouldn’t find it interesting at all. | 我手下七名已故的工作人员并不觉得这有趣 |
[21:29] | And it’s a terrible thing that happened here. | 发生这种事真是痛心 |
[21:31] | It’s just terrible. | 令人痛心 |
[21:33] | Police make any progress locating Edlund? | 警察在追踪埃朗德方面有进展吗 |
[21:35] | No, unfortunately. | 还没有 |
[21:36] | But they’re fairly confident that he targeted city hall | 但他们十分肯定他攻击市政厅是因为 |
[21:38] | because of our inability to enact the SCGR. | 我们没通过星城枪支注册制 |
[21:42] | You implying I’m somehow responsible for what happened? | 你是在暗示这事有我的责任吗 |
[21:44] | No. But, councilwoman, | 不 但是 女议员 |
[21:47] | you did kill the ordinance. | 你确实投了否决票 |
[21:49] | You really have been making the rounds. | 你还真是四处打听情况 |
[21:51] | Yes, I’m against any registry that gives the government | 没错 我反对一切给政府机会 |
[21:54] | the opportunity to keep tabs on specific sectors of the population. | 监视特定人口的注册制度 |
[21:57] | The DMV keeps a list of driver’s licenses. | 车辆管理局持有驾驶执照名单 |
[22:00] | It’s not a constitutional right to drive a car, Mr. Mayor. | 驾驶车辆并不是宪法赋予的权利 市长先生 |
[22:03] | You know, people such as yourself oppose | 与你一样 人们都反对 |
[22:05] | limitations on things like abortion, freedom of speech. | 限制堕胎和言论自由 |
[22:07] | Why is the Second Amendment somehow less important | 为什么《第二条修正案》在你眼里 |
[22:09] | in your eyes than the other 9 in the Bill of Rights? | 没有《人权法案》的其他九条重要呢 |
[22:12] | Because people are dying, councilwoman, | 因为有人死了 女议员 |
[22:14] | right here in this building. | 就在这栋大楼里 |
[22:17] | And there are limitations on abortion and freedom of speech. | 而对堕胎和言论自由的限制也确实存在 |
[22:25] | Both my parents are dead. | 我的双亲都死了 |
[22:28] | My friend Tommy was a… | 我的朋友汤米… |
[22:30] | He was one of the 503 killed in the undertaking. | 他是死于惨案的503人中的一个 |
[22:34] | Laurel Lance was my friend. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯也是我的朋友 |
[22:37] | Nobody respects the rights of someone to protect themselves | 没人比我更尊重人们保护自己 |
[22:41] | and the people that they care for more than me, | 及其关心之人的权利 |
[22:44] | but everything in life comes with limitations. | 但所有一切都应该有限制 |
[22:46] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[22:48] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么和我说这个 |
[22:49] | Because you and I are gonna sit in this office | 因为你和我将坐在这办公室里 |
[22:52] | until we figure out a reasonable set of limitations | 直到我们讨论出一套尊重人权 |
[22:55] | that respects everyone’s rights. | 合理的限制规定 |
[23:02] | Are you hungry? Should I order something in? | 你饿了吗 需要我点些吃的吗 |
[23:06] | We might be here a while. | 我们可能要谈很久 |
[23:15] | I don’t know anything, man. I don’t know– | 我什么都不知道 老兄 我不知道 |
[23:20] | I know you’ve seen this scumbag. | 我知道你见过这个混蛋 |
[23:21] | He lives in this neighborhood! | 他住在这附近 |
[23:23] | I don’t know everybody, dude. | 我不是谁都认识 老兄 |
[23:24] | I don’t! | 真的 |
[23:37] | Another dead end? | 还是没进展吗 |
[23:39] | Let’s just call it a long shot. | 就当是碰运气吧 |
[23:42] | I might be taking out my frustrations | 我可能只是想 |
[23:43] | on these lowlifes at this point. | 拿这些喽啰出气 |
[23:45] | Yeah. It happens. | 没错 有时是这样 |
[23:46] | Let’s call it a night, huh? | 今晚就到这吧 |
[23:48] | Get you back to your not so homey home. | 送你回不怎么温馨的家 |
[23:50] | Seriously, John, it’s fine. | 真的 约翰 没关系 |
[23:53] | Dinah, I just don’t know why you don’t want better for yourself. | 戴娜 我不懂你为什么不希望更好的生活 |
[23:59] | There was one place I kind of liked. | 我有一个很喜欢的地方 |
[24:02] | It’s a studio apartment off canal. | 那是运河旁的小型公寓 |
[24:05] | It had this nice little backyard garden. | 有一个很漂亮的小后院 |
[24:09] | I–I went to go fill out a lease application. | 我去填了租赁申请表 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. | 还是算了 |
[24:13] | But what? | 怎么了 |
[24:15] | Nothing. It’s stupid. | 没什么 是个馊主意 |
[24:22] | They asked questions, ok? | 他们问我问题 |
[24:23] | They asked questions about the last 3 years. | 关于过去三年的各种问题 |
[24:25] | Uh, jobs and–and residencies, that sort of thing. | 工作和住所之类的 |
[24:28] | Yeah. And I guess there was no box to check | 没错 我猜他们的表上没有”复仇” |
[24:29] | for “Vendetta,” right? | 这个选项 对吗 |
[24:32] | Not so much, no. | 确实没有 |
[24:34] | – Yeah. – And it’s not even just that. I… | -是的 -不只是那事 我… |
[24:40] | You know what? Just forget it. It’s so stupid. | 你知道吗 算了 真是太蠢了 |
[24:42] | Dinah, I work with Oliver Queen. | 戴娜 我和奥利弗·奎恩共事 |
[24:46] | Please try me. | 告诉我吧 |
[24:50] | Applying for an apartment is– | 申请一间公寓是… |
[24:55] | it’s something normal people do. | 普通人会做的事 |
[24:58] | I haven’t had normal in a very long time. | 我脱离普通人的生活已经很久了 |
[25:07] | I don’t know who I’m supposed to be anymore. | 我都不知道我该做什么了 |
[25:09] | I remember I felt that way the first time | 我记得我第一次有这种感觉 |
[25:10] | I was discharged from special forces. | 是我被特种部队解除职务的时候 |
[25:14] | But, Dinah, I realized that | 不过 戴娜 我意识到 |
[25:17] | I don’t have to be anybody. I’m already me. | 我不需要成为任何人 我就是我 |
[25:21] | I just had to give myself permission to get back to that. | 我只需要让自己重新振作起来 |
[25:24] | And how do you do that exactly? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[25:26] | It starts with the little things, | 从小事做起 |
[25:28] | like a small studio apartment with a garden. | 比如一间带花园的小型公寓 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[25:37] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[25:43] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[25:45] | Nothing but strikeouts. You? | 没什么发现 你呢 |
[25:47] | Same. | 一样 |
[25:48] | Isn’t Rene back yet? | 雷内还没回来吗 |
[25:50] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[25:51] | You want to go a couple more rounds with him? | 你还要跟他再吵几轮吗 |
[25:53] | Why don’t you like us talking about this? | 你为什么不喜欢我们谈这件事 |
[25:55] | I just don’t like you guys arguing while I’m trying to work. | 我只是不喜欢你们在我忙工作时争执 |
[25:58] | Why not? I mean, there’s nothing wrong | 为什么呢 做点健康的辩论 |
[25:59] | with a little healthy debate, Felicity. | 不是坏事 费利西蒂 |
[26:00] | It’s not healthy if it doesn’t accomplish anything, | 没有成果就不健康 |
[26:02] | and it’s not going to accomplish anything. | 而且这不会有任何成果 |
[26:09] | Actually, I–I disagree | 其实 我不这么认为 |
[26:12] | not about the part of it | 我不认同的 |
[26:13] | not accomplishing anything | 不是没有任何成果 |
[26:14] | but this idea that it’s not healthy. | 而是你认为这不健康 |
[26:17] | We used to talk about things as a society, | 我们一向像个社团一样 |
[26:19] | you know? | 讨论事情 |
[26:21] | We’d debate and we would argue, | 我们辩论和争执 |
[26:22] | and we would still respect each other after. | 但最后还是尊重彼此 |
[26:25] | Yeah. Somewhere along the line, that just became… | 是的 只是不知什么时候 渐渐变得 |
[26:27] | – Rude. – Rude. Yeah. | -无礼 -无礼 是的 |
[26:29] | It became impolitic to talk politics. | 聊政治变得不礼貌了 |
[26:32] | I can’t help but wondering that maybe | 我不禁认为也许我们的国家 |
[26:33] | that’s why our country is the way it is today. | 就是因为这个变成今天这样 |
[26:38] | Got something? | 有发现了吗 |
[26:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:42] | Name of a support group Edlund used to be a part of. | 埃朗德参加过的互助小组名字 |
[26:44] | Maybe somebody there still knows how to get in contact with him. | 也许里面有人知道怎么联系他 |
[26:46] | Text me the address and have him meet me there. | 把地址发给我 让他去那里找我 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:51] | I didn’t care. It was just a necklace. | 我没有在意 那只是条项链 |
[26:53] | But Steve, he got in front of the man and… | 但史蒂夫 他到那人面前 然后… |
[26:58] | every time I close my eyes, | 我每次闭上眼睛 |
[26:59] | I see the gun. Every time. | 就会看到枪 每次都会 |
[27:03] | It gets better, Monica. | 会好起来的 莫妮卡 |
[27:04] | We get better. | 我们会好起来的 |
[27:06] | I’m afraid we’re out of time for today. | 恐怕今天只能聊到这了 |
[27:07] | But get some coffee on the way out. | 大家喝杯咖啡再走 |
[27:09] | And I sprung for the good doughnuts this week. | 这周我买了好吃的甜甜圈 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | Hey, man, my name’s Rene Ramirez. | 你好 我是雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[27:21] | I work for the deputy mayor. This is my assistant. | 我帮副市长做事 这是我的助理 |
[27:23] | In his dreams! | 他做梦呢 |
[27:24] | Or, uh, I mean, yeah, kind of. | 不…我是说算是吧 |
[27:28] | Can we ask you some questions about James Edlund? | 我想问几个关于詹姆斯·埃朗德的问题 |
[27:31] | Participation in this group is confidential. | 参加这个互助小组是保密的 |
[27:33] | You know what Edlund did? | 你知道埃朗德做了什么吗 |
[27:34] | I watched the mayor’s press conference. | 我看了市长的新闻发布会 |
[27:36] | And I wish I could help, but you have to understand, | 我也想帮忙 但你要明白 |
[27:40] | I take confidentiality seriously. | 我对保密很认真的 |
[27:41] | Sir, confidentiality doesn’t apply | 先生 当可能造成伤害时 |
[27:43] | when there’s a possibility of future harm. | 保密就失去效力了 |
[27:47] | Hey, we just want to find this guy | 我们只是想在 |
[27:48] | before anyone else gets hurt. | 其他人受伤前 找到他 |
[27:50] | Why aren’t the police doing this? | 为什么不是警方来处理 |
[27:51] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[27:52] | We’ll make sure the information gets to the right people. | 我们确保警方会得到信息的 |
[27:56] | I heard he was staying with a friend. | 听说他跟一个朋友一起住 |
[27:58] | Let me see if I can get you the address. | 我去看看能否找到地址 |
[28:02] | Felicity said you wanted me here. | 费利西蒂说你要我过来 |
[28:06] | Was it ’cause you wanted me to hear | 是因为你想我听 |
[28:07] | that woman’s story? | 那个女人的故事吗 |
[28:08] | No. But since you did… | 不是 但既然你听了… |
[28:11] | Doesn’t change how I feel, man. | 没有改变我的感受 老兄 |
[28:14] | Guns save lives, period. | 枪支拯救生命 就这样 |
[28:17] | You just want to think that. | 这是你一厢情愿的想法 |
[28:19] | No. That’s what I know. | 不 这是事实 |
[28:20] | ‘Cause if I had my gun, | 因为如果我当时有枪 |
[28:23] | my wife would still be alive. | 我妻子可能还活着 |
[28:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:28] | I don’t know if it’s still good. | 我不知道他是不是还住在那里 |
[28:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | I didn’t even know you were married. | 我都不知道你结过婚 |
[28:39] | Not something I like to talk about. | 不是我喜欢聊的话题 |
[28:41] | Let’s call this in. | 我们通知大家吧 |
[28:50] | Let go! Get away from me. | 放手 放开我 |
[28:53] | Back off. | 退后 |
[28:54] | Your bitch wife here owes me for her last high. | 你的贱老婆没还我上次嗑药的钱 |
[28:56] | Rene! | 雷内 |
[28:57] | Yeah. OK. OK. Fine. How much? | 好吧 多少钱 |
[29:00] | The money’s right there in the safe. | 钱就在那边的保险箱里 |
[29:03] | Let me hook you up. | 让我拿给你 |
[29:05] | 500. | 五百块 |
[29:06] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:13] | – Mommy? – Zoe? | -妈妈 -佐伊 |
[29:15] | Zoe, get back in your room! | 佐伊 回房去 |
[29:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:37] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[29:39] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[29:40] | Sweetheart, are you OK? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[29:42] | Are you all right? Are you OK, huh? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[29:45] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[29:49] | It’s ok, sweetheart. It’s OK. | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[30:03] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:06] | But Edlund was here. Look. | 但埃朗德在这待过 看 |
[30:10] | This is his family. | 这是他的家人 |
[30:14] | Yo, check it out. Floor plan. | 看 这是建筑平面图 |
[30:20] | He planned out his attacks. | 他计划了袭击 |
[30:22] | Yeah. But this, | 是的 但这 |
[30:24] | this doesn’t match city hall. This is… | 不像是市政厅 这是… |
[30:27] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[30:30] | I know what he’s gonna hit next. | 我知道他的下一个目标了 |
[30:31] | I am still failing to understand | 我还是不明白 |
[30:33] | why a simple registry– | 为什么一个简单的注册制 |
[30:34] | OK, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[30:35] | Registries are never simple. | 注册制从来都不简单 |
[30:37] | They’re bureaucracies. | 那是官僚政治 |
[30:39] | Tying up second amendment rights | 用繁文缛节捆绑 |
[30:41] | in red tape. | 第二修正案权利 |
[30:42] | You know, and– and it’s not just | 而且 不只是 |
[30:43] | the owners who’ll be affected. | 枪支所有者会受到影响 |
[30:45] | It’s the sellers who are gonna see | 卖家的生意 |
[30:46] | a substantial decline in their businesses. | 也会大幅度下滑 |
[30:48] | Well, I don’t think that it’s unrea– | 好吧 我不认为那是不合… |
[30:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[30:56] | Rene and Curtis found Edlund’s crib | 雷内和柯蒂斯找到埃朗德的窝了 |
[30:58] | and a plan to shoot up Starling General. | 还有袭击星城总院的计划 |
[31:00] | Assemble the team. Tell Lance to bring in the ACU. | 召集队员 叫兰斯带上打击罪案小组 |
[31:02] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[31:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:06] | I thought we were staying till we’re done. | 我以为我们要把话谈完 |
[31:07] | I’m terribly sorry, but I have to go. | 我非常抱歉 但我得走了 |
[31:22] | We’re in position, northeast corner. | 我们就位了 东北角落 |
[31:26] | I’m on the southwest. | 我在西南 |
[31:30] | Overwatch. | 守望者 |
[31:32] | No sign of the bastard, | 没有看到那混蛋 |
[31:33] | But, remember, he’s good at avoiding security cameras. | 但记住 他很会避开安全摄像头 |
[31:42] | Hey, don’t–don’t! | 不 不要 |
[31:43] | Get out of here. Go, go. | 离开这里 快走吧 |
[31:50] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[31:51] | Get back. | 退后 |
[31:53] | You had another chance to shoot me at city hall. | 你本来可以在市政厅射杀我 |
[31:57] | You didn’t do it. | 你没那么做 |
[32:00] | ‘Cause you need me to enact | 因为你需要我制定 |
[32:01] | the Star City gun registry. | 星城的枪支注册制 |
[32:04] | I mean, that’s what all this is about, right? | 这一切都是为了这件事吧 |
[32:07] | You want to punish the city, | 你要惩罚这座城市 |
[32:10] | because we failed to protect your family. | 是因为我们没能保护你的家人 |
[32:13] | But, hey–hey! | 但… |
[32:21] | Mr. Edlund… | 埃朗德先生 |
[32:24] | I–I checked. | 我查过了 |
[32:27] | The man who killed your family, | 杀死你家人的人 |
[32:31] | he acquired those guns illegally. | 是非法取得那些枪支的 |
[32:35] | There’s nothing that we could have done. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[32:36] | No–no–no registry | 任…任何注册制 |
[32:40] | would have helped us protect them. | 都无法帮我们保护她们 |
[32:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:45] | I was supposed to protect them. | 我本该保护她们 |
[32:48] | Isn’t that a man’s job to protect his family? | 男人的责任就是保护家人 |
[32:51] | Isn’t that why we have guns? | 所以我们才有枪啊 |
[32:53] | My wife and daughters were innocent! | 我的妻女是无辜的 |
[32:57] | I–I can understand why you’re angry. | 我明白你为什么愤怒 |
[32:58] | We’re all angry! | 我们都愤怒 |
[33:01] | We’re all so angry all the time. | 我们一直都很愤怒 |
[33:06] | So why shouldn’t I use this? | 我为什么不该使用它 |
[33:08] | Why shouldn’t I kill everyone, | 为什么我不该杀死大家 |
[33:09] | put us all out of our damn misery. | 让所有人摆脱极度的痛苦 |
[33:11] | Mr. Edlund, | 埃朗德先生 |
[33:13] | That’s not your call to make. | 这由不得你决定 |
[33:16] | Yeah. I m–I mean, people are angry, | 没错 人们很愤怒 |
[33:18] | and–and we’re hurting, | 我们受到伤害 |
[33:21] | and we’re lashing out. | 我们恶语相向 |
[33:22] | And I can understand that it feels like | 我也明白你觉得 |
[33:23] | it’s–it’s getting worse every day. | 一天比一天糟 |
[33:25] | But what you’re doing is | 但你现在的行为 |
[33:27] | not the answer. | 无法解决问题 |
[33:30] | The people that you hurt, | 被你伤害的人们 |
[33:34] | the 7 people that are dead… | 死去的那七个人 |
[33:38] | my friend, they were innocent, too. | 朋友 他们也是无辜的 |
[33:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:49] | And I deserve to be punished. | 所以我该受到惩罚 |
[33:51] | Hey, hey, hey. Look, James, | 慢着 詹姆斯 |
[33:55] | you got to think about your wife and your daughters. | 想想你的妻女 |
[33:57] | I am thinking about them. | 我就是在想她们 |
[34:00] | I know that you want this pain to go away. | 我知道你想摆脱这个痛苦 |
[34:04] | And I know that you want to be with your family again, | 我知道你想再跟你家人待在一起 |
[34:06] | but if you want them to live on, | 但她们生命的延续 |
[34:10] | it has to be through you. | 必须由你来 |
[34:13] | That’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方式 |
[34:17] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[34:20] | Give me the gun. Please? | 请把枪交给我 |
[34:48] | When you ran out on me last night, | 你昨晚就这么一走了之时 |
[34:49] | you neglected to mention that | 没提到 |
[34:51] | it was to go help people at a hospital. | 你是为了去医院帮人 |
[34:52] | I’m forgetful that way. | 我就是这么健忘 |
[34:54] | The shooter in custody? | 枪手被拘留了吗 |
[34:55] | D.A. Chase says that he is going to plead guilty to everything. | 地检官蔡斯说他会对一切认罪 |
[34:57] | Councilwoman Pollard, this is Rene Ramirez. | 博拉德女议员 这是雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[35:01] | He works very closely with Deputy Mayor Lance. | 他跟兰斯副市长合作非常紧密 |
[35:03] | And he’s a very, very vocal proponent | 他非常强烈支持 |
[35:06] | of gun ownership rights. | 枪支拥有权 |
[35:08] | Freedom isn’t free, | 自由不是免费的 |
[35:10] | not even the freedom to bear arms. | 包括携带武器的自由 |
[35:11] | So Mr. Ramirez and I got together and came up | 所以我跟拉米雷斯先生一起 |
[35:15] | with this. | 想出了这个 |
[35:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:17] | Citywide gun control ordinances. | 全市枪支控制条例 |
[35:19] | Nothing that makes it harder to buy or own | 不会造成购买或拥有或携带枪支 |
[35:22] | or carry a gun. | 更困难 |
[35:22] | It also doesn’t prohibit people | 也不会影响人们 |
[35:24] | from protecting themselves. | 保护自己 |
[35:26] | From gun violence. | 免受枪支暴力 |
[35:30] | OK. I’m gonna back you on this if for no other reason | 如果你这么做是因为发生了极坏的事 |
[35:33] | than the optics of fighting this | 而不是其他原因 |
[35:34] | after what happened are lousy. | 我会支持你 |
[35:36] | There are other reasons, too, councilwoman. | 还有其他原因 女议员 |
[35:37] | But I want to be perfectly clear about something. | 但我要非常清楚地告诉你件事 |
[35:40] | Not today, not tomorrow, but eventually, | 不是今天 不是明天 但最终 |
[35:42] | I am going to extract a political price for this. | 我会需要政治上的回报 |
[35:44] | You can count on that. | 我向你保证 |
[35:47] | Sounds like a yes. | 听起来你是答应了 |
[35:49] | I can live with what you got here. | 我可以接受你提出的条例 |
[35:51] | Good. ’cause living is the whole point. | 很好 因为生活才是要点 |
[35:57] | Just–just listen. | 听我说吧 |
[36:02] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[36:04] | I know that, but Zoe already lost her mother. | 我知道 但佐伊已经失去她母亲了 |
[36:09] | “Unsafe environment”? What’s that even mean?! | “不安全的环境” 你在说什么 |
[36:12] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[36:16] | I, um, ma’am, I c–I can get counseling. | 我…女士 我可以去做心理咨询 |
[36:21] | I just want to see my daughter. | 我只是想见我女儿 |
[36:23] | Please. I just want to see her. | 拜托 我只是想见她 |
[36:26] | Ma’am? Ma’am, please don’t do that. | 女士 请不要那么做 |
[36:28] | Don’t–don’t–don’t hang up the phone on me. | 不要 不要挂我电话 |
[36:30] | Look, ma’am, please–hello? | 女士 拜托 喂 |
[36:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:36] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[36:39] | Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight’s siege of Star City, | 今晚围困星城的主使达米恩·达克 |
[36:42] | was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow. | 被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死 |
[36:46] | Amateur cell phone video captured | 业余手机视频抓拍到了 |
[36:48] | his final moments, | 他死去的瞬间 |
[36:49] | Putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city. | 结束了这座城市的混乱局面 |
[36:53] | Before Darhk was killed, the citizens of Star City | 在达克被杀之前 星城的市民 |
[36:55] | demonstrated there is strength in numbers | 展示了他们的士气 |
[36:58] | as they fought against their attackers | 他们与绿箭侠并肩作战 |
[37:00] | alongside the Green Arrow, | 对抗攻击者 |
[37:02] | leading Darhk’s allies to retreat. | 把达克的盟友逼退 |
[37:05] | Officials couldn’t confirm the death toll… | 官员无法确认死亡人数 |
[37:25] | Oh, yo, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好 要聊什么 |
[37:29] | I just wanted to apologize for getting in your face | 我想为之前在枪支的事情上 |
[37:32] | earlier about guns and stuff. | 跟你冲撞道歉 |
[37:33] | Hoss, do it seem like I can’t handle tough talk? | 大哥 我像是受不了强硬对话的人吗 |
[37:36] | No. But… | 不 只是… |
[37:38] | I–I didn’t know about your wife | 我不知道你妻子和 |
[37:41] | and your daughter. | 你女儿的事 |
[37:43] | I may have done a little googling. | 我可能是做了点调查 |
[37:52] | I don’t like to talk about it, man. | 我不想聊这件事 哥们 |
[37:54] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:55] | Zoe’s in a foster home, | 佐伊在的寄养家庭 |
[37:58] | a good one, it looks like. | 看起来挺好的 |
[38:00] | CPS is right. | 儿童保护局是对的 |
[38:02] | She shouldn’t be anywhere near me. | 她不该待在我身边 |
[38:04] | I don’t agree with that, Rene. | 我不这么认为 雷内 |
[38:07] | And I have a lawyer friend who doesn’t either. | 我的律师朋友也不这么认为 |
[38:11] | How about we get your daughter back? | 我们把你女儿带回来如何 |
[38:18] | Hey. Just checking on you. | 只是来看看你 |
[38:20] | You, uh, going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[38:24] | A studio apartment with a garden. | 有花园的小型公寓 |
[38:26] | You applied for the lease. | 你申请了租房 |
[38:28] | I got the lease. | 我租到了 |
[38:30] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | Small steps, huh? | 一小步一小步来 |
[38:34] | Well, the apartment is | 我不只是 |
[38:35] | not the only thing I applied for. | 申请了公寓 |
[38:38] | You’re looking at the latest recruit | 我还申请参加星城警局的 |
[38:40] | into the SCPD. | 最新招募 |
[38:42] | Congratulations, Detective Drake. | 恭喜你 德雷克警探 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Well, you did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:47] | I just gave you a little push. | 我只是推动了你一下 |
[38:49] | Well, uh, I needed the push. | 我需要推动力 |
[38:51] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[38:54] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[38:59] | Thank you all for being here. | 感谢大家今天来到这里 |
[39:02] | In light of, uh, what’s happened, | 有了过去的经历 |
[39:03] | I thought it important that we gather as a city | 我想我们全市聚在一起是重要的 |
[39:08] | and remember those that we’ve lost. | 还有记住我们失去的人 |
[39:12] | After everything that Star City has endured | 过去几年 星城 |
[39:14] | in the past several years, | 遭受的所有事 |
[39:16] | it would be easy to become immune or–or desensitized | 很容易让人对身边的暴力 |
[39:22] | to the violence that pervades our lives. | 变得免疫或麻木不仁 |
[39:26] | And it would be human to want to respond to | 认为以暴制暴 |
[39:28] | that violence with violence. | 也只是人性 |
[39:33] | When I think of all the people that I have lost… | 当我想到我失去的所有人 |
[39:38] | I remember the choices that I was forced to make | 我记得我在面对那些惨剧时 |
[39:40] | in light of those tragedies. | 被迫做出的抉择 |
[39:45] | Some choices were easy. | 有些抉择很简单 |
[39:49] | But the important choices, | 但重要的抉择 |
[39:50] | the choices that were worth making, | 值得做出的抉择 |
[39:52] | they were hard. | 就很艰难 |
[39:55] | And hard choices require bravery. | 做出艰难的抉择需要勇气 |
[39:57] | Fortunately, we live in the home of the brave. | 幸运的是 我们生活在勇敢的家园 |
[40:02] | And we don’t run from hard choices. | 我们不逃避艰难的抉择 |
[40:04] | We rise up, and we face tomorrow together. | 我们站起来 一起面对明天 |
[40:10] | Uh, this afternoon, Councilwoman Pollard and I | 今天下午 我和博拉德女议员 |
[40:15] | met with the city council to pass | 跟市议会会面 |
[40:18] | the Star City firearms freedom act, | 以通过星城枪支自由法案 |
[40:20] | a policy that respects our freedom… | 这是个尊重我们的自由和 |
[40:25] | And our lives. | 生命的政策 |
[40:30] | It shows that we can do both. | 这表明我们两个都能做到 |
[40:37] | And now we just have to be brave enough to do it. | 现在我们只需要勇敢去做 |