时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 在炼狱里困居五年后 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我重返家园只有一个目的 |
[00:06] | To save my city. | 拯救这座城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 如今我两线作战 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我是领导星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 夜晚 我则是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am…something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Really sorry about this, sergeant. | 真的很抱歉 中士 |
[00:23] | You’re not here to secure the trigger. You’re stealing it. | 你们要偷走引爆器 而不是保护它 |
[00:25] | Want to read your confession before you sign it? | 在你签字之前 要看看你的供认书吗 |
[00:27] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[00:28] | No one will ever believe your story. | 没人会相信你说的 |
[00:31] | We call ourselves Helix. | 我们自称为”螺旋” |
[00:32] | We’re calling the data cache pandora. | 这个叫数据缓存魔盒 |
[00:34] | With it, you can spark revolutions. | 有了它 你能发起革命 |
[00:36] | So you’re not just giving me the file for John. | 所以你给我的不止是帮约翰的文件 |
[00:38] | Got what we need to exonerate John. | 我们可以为约翰讨回清白了 |
[00:40] | -How’d you do that? -Long story. | -你怎么拿到的 -说来话长 |
[00:45] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:46] | I know exactly how this brotherhood works, | 我完全明白这种友情是怎么回事 |
[00:49] | and right now, it works for me. | 现在 你要先帮我 |
[00:51] | Shipwrecked on Lian Yu, fled to Hong Kong, | 在炼狱沉船 又逃到香港 |
[00:54] | and now you’re mixed up with the Bratva. | 现在你又惹上了兄弟会 |
[00:56] | The man who survived all this | 能挺过这一切的人 |
[00:58] | is destined for so much more. | 注定将有更大作为 |
[01:00] | You need to give the monster an identity. | 你得让魔鬼有个身份 |
[01:02] | It’s only when the monster becomes someone else, | 只有当魔鬼成为了另一个人 |
[01:05] | some…thing else that you’re free to be Oliver Queen. | 成为另一个存在 你才能自由地当奥利弗·奎恩 |
[01:08] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 我不知道我有没有准备好 |
[01:10] | I will help you become ready. | 我会帮你准备好的 |
[01:22] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干什么 |
[01:23] | These are low-level drug dealers. | 这都是些低档次的毒贩 |
[01:25] | They’re target practice. | 给你练靶的 |
[01:54] | You’re beginning to understand now. | 你总算开始明白了 |
[01:56] | Understand what? | 明白什么 |
[01:57] | That the man who embraces the dark | 投身于黑暗的人 |
[02:00] | is never without sight. | 更要眼观六路 |
[02:06] | Ok. So is this the Orchard Bay facility | 好 这是果园湾的设施 |
[02:08] | or the downtown rebuild? | 还是市中心的重建项目 |
[02:09] | How long until the… announcement? | 距离通告还有多久 |
[02:11] | Don’t you have a chief of staff who | 你不是有个幕僚长 |
[02:12] | usually handles this stuff? | 来管这些事吗 |
[02:14] | Excuse us, please. | 麻烦先出去一下 |
[02:16] | Thea is looking into a few joint initiatives | 西娅正在看我上个星期 |
[02:18] | that I proposed while in Hub City last week. | 在中枢城提交的一些联合项目 |
[02:20] | Oh, that’s really too bad. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[02:21] | I’ve come to look forward | 我已经很期待 |
[02:22] | to her many looks of death. | 看她不待见我的模样了 |
[02:23] | Thea likes you. She’s just– | 西娅挺喜欢你的 她只是 |
[02:25] | It’s ok, Oliver. She’s not the Queen I’m seeing. | 没事 奥利弗 我要见的奎恩不是她 |
[02:28] | That’s sort of an old-fashioned way to say it, | 这种说法有点老土 |
[02:30] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m not really sure how else to put it | 好吧 鉴于我们的关系完全没有进展 |
[02:32] | given that we haven’t progressed. | 我也不知道该怎么表达 |
[02:34] | That’s a funny way of saying we haven’t slept together. | 你直说我们还没睡在一起得了 |
[02:39] | Hi, Quentin. | 你好 昆汀 |
[02:41] | I wasn’t expecting to see you today. | 我没想到今天会见到你 |
[02:44] | Well, you know, that’s the thing about rehab. | 你知道 康复所就是这样 |
[02:46] | It’s a long process, and then it ain’t. | 那是段漫长的时光 但结束也很快 |
[02:48] | And by the looks of that assistant out there, | 从外面助理的脸上我看得出来 |
[02:50] | you need me back bad. | 你非常需要我 |
[02:51] | How about I give you guys a moment? | 我先走了 你们聊吧 |
[02:53] | It’s all right, Ms. Williams. | 没关系 威廉姆斯女士 |
[02:54] | I wasn’t planning on keeping my problems a secret. | 我也没打算把我的问题藏起来 |
[02:58] | In fact, I wanted to talk with you about them, | 实际上我倒是想和你聊聊那些问题 |
[02:59] | you know, on camera. | 你知道 在镜头前 |
[03:01] | I’ll have my people set up an interview. | 我叫人去安排访谈 |
[03:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | I believe you are running late | 我觉得你有场记者招待会 |
[03:07] | for a press conference, Mr. Mayor. | 要迟到了 市长先生 |
[03:12] | You live a complicated life. | 你生活得可真不简单 |
[03:14] | – How are you? – You know, I’m better | -你怎么样 -多谢了 你知道 |
[03:15] | than I’ve been in a long while, thanks. | 我比以前很长一段时间都要好 |
[03:17] | That’s fantastic to hear, | 这消息真不错 |
[03:19] | but look, maybe we shouldn’t– | 但听着 我们可能不应该 |
[03:20] | not press my luck by sitting down with your new girlfriend? | 冒险跟你的新女友一起聊天 |
[03:22] | Well, no. Just–just wait a little bit. | 不 不 就是等一下 |
[03:24] | Let Thea come back and prep you and– | 等西娅回来帮你做好准备 |
[03:25] | Oliver, if I were any more dry, I’d be dust, ok? | 奥利弗 如果我再这么闲着都要起灰了 |
[03:28] | I’m ready to move forward, | 我已经准备好重新开始了 |
[03:30] | and this is how. | 这就是我要做的 |
[03:32] | Now didn’t Ms. Williams say you’re late for a press conference? | 威廉姆斯女士刚不是说你的记者招待会要迟到了吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:36] | I’d like to thank district attorney Chase, | 我要感谢地方检察官 蔡斯 |
[03:39] | who stepped out of his lane to represent my friend John Diggle | 为我的朋友约翰·狄格挺身而出 |
[03:43] | and to make sure that justice was done. | 保障了正义的实现 |
[03:45] | Mr. Chase’s efforts further exemplify | 蔡斯先生的所为展示了 |
[03:48] | Star city takes care of their own. | 星城如何照顾自己人 |
[03:50] | Thank you, everybody. That will be all. | 谢谢各位 我的讲话到此结束 |
[03:54] | Thank you for getting me out. | 谢谢你帮我脱身 |
[03:56] | Thank whoever leaked the NSA’s case against Walker. | 多谢了泄露沃克涉及国安局案子的人 |
[03:58] | My job was easy. | 我要做的很简单 |
[04:00] | Congratulations, Mr. Diggle. | 恭喜 狄格尔先生 |
[04:02] | I was wondering if the D.A. might have a second to chat. | 不知道地检有没有时间聊聊 |
[04:04] | Save your energy, Ms. Williams. | 省省吧 威廉姆斯女士 |
[04:06] | I know you’re doing a story on the death of detective Malone. | 我知道你在写关于马隆警探死亡的报道 |
[04:08] | I have no comment for you. | 对此我无可奉告 |
[04:09] | And yet everyone I spoke to said | 可所有人都说 |
[04:11] | you were the man to speak to. | 应该来找你谈谈 |
[04:13] | It’s a little odd for a D.A. to be so involved | 地方检察官如此深度参与警方事宜 |
[04:15] | in a police matter. | 真是有点奇怪 |
[04:16] | The victim was a member of the ACU. | 受害者是打击罪案小组的一员 |
[04:18] | That office is monitored by city hall, | 它受市政厅的监控 |
[04:20] | not by the SCPD. | 而非星城警局 |
[04:21] | – Oh, my God. – Not what you wanted to hear? | -天啊 -不是你想听到的吗 |
[04:24] | The military police just took General Walker into custody. | 宪兵刚关押沃克将军 |
[04:26] | Walker and his men just shot their way off of fort Zerillo. | 沃克和他的手下开枪闯出了泽里洛堡 |
[04:29] | 30 dead, and he and his men are in the wind, | 30人死亡 沃克和手下不知所踪 |
[04:32] | and the nuke trigger he stole in Chechnya is still missing. | 他在车臣偷的核弹触发器依然下落不明 |
[04:44] | What can you tell us? | 你那里消息如何 |
[04:46] | Lots, but first, welcome back. | 很多 但首先 欢迎回来 |
[04:48] | – Hugs, kisses, warm feelings. – Likewise. | -抱抱 亲亲 暖暖 -我也是 |
[04:50] | I just got word from Lyla that ARGUS | 我从莱拉那里得到消息 |
[04:52] | discovered a batch of encrypted e-mails | 超能力联合调查组截获了 |
[04:53] | between Walker and a group of Markovian separatists. | 沃克和马尔科维亚独立分子之间的加密邮件 |
[04:55] | He’s looking to sell the nuke. | 他想要出售核弹 |
[04:56] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
[04:57] | We have the U.S. Military and ARGUS hunting walker. | 现在有美国军方和超查组追捕沃克 |
[05:01] | They can’t go where it’s going. | 他们去不了交易的地方 |
[05:02] | The sale’s in Russia. | 交易在俄罗斯 |
[05:04] | This one’s personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[05:05] | I got to take that murderous son of a bitch | 无论如何 我都一定要 |
[05:06] | off the grid right now, whatever it takes. | 马上把那个混蛋杀人犯抓起来 |
[05:10] | City hall gives me access to a private plane. | 市政厅授权我使用一架私人飞机 |
[05:12] | – I’m coming, too. – Felicity. | -我也去 -费莉希蒂 |
[05:14] | This is personal for me, as well. | 这对我来说也是私人恩怨 |
[05:15] | I promised I’d never let another Havenrock happen | 我保证过 只要我能做到 |
[05:17] | again as long as it was in my power, | 我不会让海文洛克事件重演 |
[05:19] | and I believe that this qualifies. | 我相信这一次就算 |
[05:21] | Walker will have his whole unit with him, | 沃克会带上他整个小队 |
[05:22] | maybe even some Markovians. | 甚至还会有马尔科维亚人 |
[05:24] | We need the whole team for this. | 应对这事需要全员出动 |
[05:25] | Agreed, but Quentin just got out of rehab, | 赞成 但昆汀刚戒完酒出来 |
[05:27] | and with Thea out of town, | 西娅又不在城里 |
[05:29] | I– I need someone to keep an eye on him. | 我需要找人盯着他点 |
[05:31] | Who’d you have in mind? | 你觉得谁合适 |
[05:42] | Better be the report on the Washington district | 最好是华盛顿特区的 |
[05:44] | water projects… | 水资源项目的报告 |
[05:45] | Not exactly, hoss. | 并不是 大哥 |
[05:47] | What are you– what? | 你怎么在 怎么回事 |
[05:48] | Why aren’t you in your office? | 你怎么不在你办公室 |
[05:50] | Well, I came in here to work | 我来这边工作 |
[05:52] | because everyone’s been dropping by my office, | 因为大家不停来我办公室 |
[05:53] | asking how I am, and I don’t need the attention, | 问我怎么样 我不需要过度关心 |
[05:55] | and by the way, I just got off the phone | 对了 我刚跟奥利弗通完电话 |
[05:56] | with Oliver, who says he’s on the way to Russia, | 他说他在去俄罗斯的路上 |
[05:58] | so what are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[05:59] | Oliver said I’m supposed to help you prep | 奥利弗要我在这里帮你准备 |
[06:00] | for your interview with Susan Williams | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的采访 |
[06:02] | and it was safer for me to be here | 而且对我来说 在这里 |
[06:05] | than over there starting an international incident. | 比在那边挑起国际事故更安全 |
[06:07] | Also, you need to talk to your receptionist. | 还有 你该跟你的前台谈谈 |
[06:10] | She didn’t believe I was here for you. | 她都不相信我是来找你的 |
[06:11] | I had to sneak past her just to get in. | 进来还得背着她偷偷溜进来 |
[06:13] | I wonder how she could have made that mistake! | 真想不通她怎么会犯哪种错呢 |
[06:17] | Listen. Why don’t you just do us both a favor, all right? | 听着 不如为了你我都好 |
[06:19] | Just go home, polish your hockey mask or something. | 你回家去 擦擦你的冰球面具之类的 |
[06:21] | And I’ll just tell Oliver you were here the whole time. | 我就跟奥利弗说你一直待在这里 |
[06:23] | That’s cool, right? I’m– | 挺好的吧 我 |
[06:24] | Sure, except you’re fresh out of rehab, | 行啊 只不过你刚戒酒 |
[06:27] | not a politician, about to face the media, | 不擅长政治 还马上要面对媒体 |
[06:29] | so what’s it hurt to have a little help? | 有点帮助有何不好 |
[06:32] | Oh, just my waking sanity. | 对我清醒的神智不好 |
[06:39] | All right. Well, pull up a chair. | 好吧 找个椅子坐下 |
[06:42] | All rightie. | 好的 |
[06:43] | – Coffee? – Sure. | -喝咖啡吗 -好 |
[06:49] | Ok. This whole flying private thing | 好吧 私人飞机这事 |
[06:50] | is something I could really get used to. | 要是常有就好了 |
[06:51] | Being mayor has its perks. | 当市长还是有好处的 |
[06:53] | You’re lucky that Star City’s sister city | 星城的姊妹城市在俄罗斯 |
[06:55] | is in Russia. | 真是幸运 |
[06:55] | As of 12 hours ago at least. | 至少12个小时前就是这样了 |
[06:57] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[06:58] | When I signed on, I didn’t think | 我答应加入时 没想到 |
[06:59] | I’d be stopping a nuclear arms deal in a foreign country. | 是要去国外阻止一场核武器交易 |
[07:02] | Yeah. When I signed on, I didn’t think | 是啊 我答应加入时还没想到 |
[07:03] | I’d be dealing with aliens. | 会和外星人打交道 |
[07:05] | – Aliens? – Yeah. | -外星人 -是啊 |
[07:07] | John said you had friends in Russia. | 约翰说你在俄罗斯有些朋友 |
[07:08] | One friend. Reached out, didn’t hear back. | 是一个朋友 我联系了 但没回应 |
[07:10] | – Oliver queen. – Anatoly. | -奥利弗·奎恩 -阿纳托利 |
[07:15] | You never should have come back to Russia. | 你就不应该再回俄罗斯 |
[07:22] | – Anatoly? – Alexi Leonov– | -阿纳托利 -阿雷西·列奥诺夫 |
[07:24] | You remember him, yes? | 你还记得他吗 |
[07:26] | He was one of your brothers. | 他是你的兄弟之一 |
[07:28] | – I can explain. – You asked favor of him. | -我能解释的 -你要他帮你个忙 |
[07:31] | He asked favor in return, | 作为回报 他也要你帮他个忙 |
[07:32] | and you pull gun on him instead? | 但你却朝他开枪 |
[07:34] | You know why I can’t be some Bratva thug. | 你知道我不能做兄弟会恶棍的原因 |
[07:38] | You made promise. | 你许过诺 |
[07:39] | You swore oath, | 你发过誓 |
[07:42] | and now one of your brothers is dead, | 而如今你的兄弟之一却死了 |
[07:45] | so why should I welcome you as brother? | 我凭什么要像欢迎兄弟般欢迎你 |
[07:49] | Go home, Oliver. | 回家去吧 奥利弗 |
[07:51] | There’s nothing for you here. | 这里没人会帮你的 |
[08:04] | Feel like somebody died of tuberculosis in here. | 感觉这里像死过肺结核病人 |
[08:06] | What’s the Russian word for creepy? | “诡异”这词用俄语怎么说 |
[08:08] | Zhutko. | [俄语] |
[08:10] | I was studying on the plane. | 我在飞机上学了的 |
[08:12] | Where did you find this place? | 你从哪找来的这个地方 |
[08:14] | Lyla. This used to be an ARGUS safe house, | 是莱拉 这里曾是超查组的安全屋 |
[08:18] | and as you can tell from Amero-Russian relations, | 从美俄关系来看 |
[08:21] | it hasn’t been used much lately. | 最近没什么人来这里 |
[08:22] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:23] | And why aren’t we working with ARGUS? | 我们为什么不和超查组合作 |
[08:25] | I assume preventing black market nuclear deals | 我想阻止黑市核交易 |
[08:27] | would be pretty high on their to-do list. | 能排在他们待办清单的头几位吧 |
[08:29] | John’s right about Russia. | 约翰说得对 |
[08:30] | ARGUS can’t operate here without causing a diplomatic crisis. | 超查组介入的话一定会引发外交风波 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah. Speaking of diplomatic crises, | 是啊 说到外交风波 |
[08:34] | why did your friend punch you? | 你朋友为什么打了你一拳 |
[08:36] | 3 years ago, I used a Bratva contact | 3年前 我试图追踪斯莱德·威尔逊时 |
[08:37] | when I was trying to track Slade Wilson. | 曾求助于一名兄弟会的联络人 |
[08:40] | He asked me for something in exchange. | 他让我做一件事作为回报 |
[08:41] | I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[08:43] | Slade killed him. | 斯莱德杀了他 |
[08:47] | How long do you think until we’re up and running? | 你觉得要花多久我们才能开工 |
[08:48] | I’m not sure. I’m pretty much starting from scratch here, | 我不确定 在这边我基本算是从头开始 |
[08:51] | and I have to hack the Russian server | 我得黑进俄罗斯的服务器 |
[08:52] | to see if we can find any chatter on Walker, | 看看能不能找到沃克的消息 |
[08:53] | and that might take no time, | 可能要不了多久 |
[08:55] | or it might take a– a lot of time. | 也可能要很久 |
[08:56] | What about your Bratva friend with the good right hook? | 你那个打了记漂亮的右勾拳的兄弟会朋友呢 |
[08:59] | You could try making nice. | 你可以试着跟他和解 |
[09:00] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[09:01] | Yeah? Well, simple or not, Oliver, | 是吗 无论简单与否 奥利弗 |
[09:03] | we have to use every asset we’ve got. | 我们得用尽一切可用的资源 |
[09:22] | I made a mistake with Leonov. | 我在列奥诺夫的事情上犯了错 |
[09:26] | It was a challenging time, | 当时情况艰难 |
[09:29] | but you still owe me for Gregor. | 但在格雷戈尔的事上你还欠我 |
[09:41] | Lucky for you, I never liked Leonov. | 算你走运 我一直不喜欢列奥诺夫 |
[09:44] | Sit. John Diggle, it’s good to see you. | 坐吧 约翰·狄格尔 很高兴见到你 |
[09:47] | Now you’re my favorite American. | 现在你是我最喜欢的美国人了 |
[09:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | So what brings you to Russia? | 所以你为什么来俄罗斯 |
[09:53] | We’re looking for a U.S. General that has gone rogue. | 我们在找一个叛变了的美国将军 |
[09:55] | We have reason to believe he’s trying | 我们相信他想把一枚核弹卖给 |
[09:57] | to sell a nuke to Markovian terrorists. | 马尔科维亚的恐怖分子 |
[09:59] | What concern is that of yours? | 这关你们什么事 |
[10:00] | Are you gonna help me find this man or not? | 你就说你帮不帮我找这个人吧 |
[10:05] | After business with Leonov, | 在列奥诺夫那件事之后 |
[10:08] | just me sitting with you | 光是我愿意坐下来和你谈 |
[10:09] | squares us with Gregor, yes? | 就已经还了你人情 不是吗 |
[10:12] | – Fine. – Then we are even | -好吧 -那我们就互不相欠了 |
[10:16] | and back to how things work in Bratva. | 回到兄弟会的规矩上 |
[10:18] | I help you, you help me. | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[10:20] | An arrangement you refused with Leonov | 有个任务你拒绝了列奥诺夫的请求 |
[10:22] | if I’m not mistaken. | 假如我没弄错的话 |
[10:23] | An arrangement I’m going to refuse again. | 那个任务我会再次拒绝 |
[10:26] | That part of my life is over. | 我人生中的那个阶段已经过去了 |
[10:30] | Well, then I cannot help you, | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[10:32] | but I can offer you some free advice. | 但我可以给你几条免费的建议 |
[10:35] | Act quickly, Oliver. | 动作快点 奥利弗 |
[10:37] | The Markovians do not, | 用你们美国人的话来讲 |
[10:39] | as you Americans say, | 马尔科维亚人做事 |
[10:40] | sit on their hands. | 可不会拖拖拉拉 |
[10:48] | You did well. | 你做得不错 |
[10:50] | You’ve proven to be a most adept student. | 你证明了自己是个有能力的学生 |
[10:53] | I know a few teachers who would disagree with that assessment. | 我认识好几个老师会不赞同你这个说法 |
[10:57] | Hideo Yamane– | 山根秀雄 |
[10:59] | his name’s in my father’s notebook. | 我父亲的笔记本上有他的名字 |
[11:01] | For good reason. Mr. Yamane’s criminal enterprise | 事出有因 山根先生的犯罪集团 |
[11:04] | is responsible for much of the designer drug trade in Starling City. | 是星城内许多人造毒品交易的幕后黑手 |
[11:08] | I think you’ll recognize his chief product. | 我觉得你大概认识他的主要产品 |
[11:16] | My sister was using this, | 我妹妹当时在用这个 |
[11:19] | so I killed her dealer, | 所以我杀了卖毒品给她的人 |
[11:22] | but I didn’t consider the supply. | 但我没考虑到供货商 |
[11:24] | I left her, I left the city vulnerable. | 我置她 置这座城市于孤立无援之中 |
[11:27] | This is why I found you, Oliver, | 这就是我找上你的原因 奥利弗 |
[11:29] | So you can correct your mistakes. | 这样你就能弥补自己的失误了 |
[11:31] | Now Mr. Yimane is in town tonight, | 今晚山根先生会在市里 |
[11:35] | meeting with his Russian contacts. | 和他的俄罗斯联络人见面 |
[11:37] | He’s a careful man. He’ll be heavily guarded. | 他是个很谨慎的人 会带很多保镖 |
[11:41] | Am I ready? | 我准备好了吗 |
[11:42] | That’s what we find out tonight. | 今晚就能见分晓 |
[11:56] | Sorry. I don’t really have much control beyond on and off. | 抱歉 我不太能控制这能力的开关 |
[11:59] | Yeah, probably because you just produced | 是啊 多半是因为你刚刚发出了 |
[12:00] | the sound of a thousand Beyoncé. | 一千个碧昂斯才能发出的声音 |
[12:02] | I mean, polyphonics doesn’t even begin | 我是说用复调根本没法 |
[12:04] | to explain what you’re doing. | 解释你在干什么 |
[12:05] | Can you guys please…keep it down? | 拜托你们小声点 |
[12:09] | Ok. Walker has gone completely dark. | 好 沃克彻底失踪了 |
[12:10] | There is no way of pinpointing his IP or his GPS | 没法从他的手机定位到 |
[12:12] | from his phone, which is probably just a burner anyway. | 他的IP地址或GPS 可能是一次性手机 |
[12:16] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[12:17] | How is that good? | 怎么好了 |
[12:18] | Military men tend to be creatures of habit. | 军人都是习惯性动物 |
[12:21] | If Walker’s using a burner, | 沃克如果在用一次性手机 |
[12:22] | odds are it’s the same model he used in the States. | 很可能是在国内用的同款手机 |
[12:24] | And the only one making calls to the Markovians. | 也只有那款手机联系了马尔科维亚人 |
[12:36] | Walker’s flip phone of choice is an old model. | 沃克的翻盖式移动电话是老款 |
[12:38] | The only network here that supports it is Detralink DST. | 在这里只有德特拉电讯支持这款电话 |
[12:41] | Can you hack it? | 你能入侵吗 |
[12:42] | I mean, I could, but it would take a lot of time. | 我能 但要花很久 |
[12:44] | I think I know someone that could get us a short cut. | 我应该认识个能帮我们缩短时间的人 |
[12:45] | You have contacts in Russia, too? | 你在俄罗斯也有熟人吗 |
[12:47] | Kind of. Uh, he might need a little bit of convincing. | 算吧 估计得劝劝他 |
[12:51] | Think you two could look like Bratva? | 你俩能装成兄弟会的人吗 |
[13:06] | Sorry. I mean, prosti. | 抱歉 我是说”抱歉”[俄语] |
[13:10] | I can’t see a thing in these. | 戴着这玩意什么都看不见 |
[13:11] | Tough guys don’t say sorry, Curtis. | 硬汉都不说抱歉 柯蒂斯 |
[13:13] | Right. No “Prosti.” | 好 不说”抱歉” |
[13:15] | Guys, focus. | 各位 专心 |
[13:18] | Why isn’t Dinah here with us? | 戴娜怎么不跟我们来 |
[13:20] | Look. I’m secure enough in my manhood to admit | 听着 我有足够的男子气 |
[13:21] | that she is way more intimidating than either one of us. | 让我承认她比我们都更有威慑性 |
[13:24] | Yes, and a total unknown quantity. | 对 而且充满未知性 |
[13:30] | Look tough. | 装强硬些 |
[13:41] | Maxim Ostrovsky. You speak English. | 马克西姆·奥斯特罗夫斯基 你会英语 |
[13:44] | I suggest you start using it. | 建议你用起来 |
[13:46] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么 |
[13:48] | To talk in private. | 私下聊聊 |
[13:53] | Don’t make me ask you again. | 别逼我说第二次 |
[14:05] | – Who are you? – Someone who needs access | -你是谁 -要访问你系统 |
[14:07] | to your system’s credentials. | 认证信息的人 |
[14:09] | You work for Detralink. | 你在德特拉电讯工作 |
[14:11] | Not for long I won’t | 要是把登录信息给你 |
[14:12] | if I gave you my sign-in materials. | 我这工作就保不了了 |
[14:15] | Funny. You didn’t seem worried about losing your job | 有意思 去年你无视公司政策 |
[14:18] | when you ignored company policy to notify the Kremlin | 没向克里姆林宫通报 |
[14:21] | about certain suspicious and terrorist-like activity | 疑似恐怖袭击活动的时候 |
[14:24] | on your network last year. | 好像不担心丢工作 |
[14:25] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:27] | Better question is who would I tell– | 你最好关心我会跟谁说 |
[14:31] | because I am sure that the Kremlin | 因为克里姆林宫肯定 |
[14:32] | would love to hear about this. | 很想听到这消息 |
[14:34] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[14:36] | My family, they’ll kill them. | 他们会杀了我的家人 |
[14:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:44] | So I suggest it’s in your best interest | 所以我建议你 |
[14:46] | to give me exactly what I want. | 最好满足我的要求 |
[14:56] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[14:58] | Prosti. | 抱歉[俄语] |
[15:01] | That guy was seriously shaken. | 那家伙被吓惨了 |
[15:02] | – What’d you say? – What he needed to hear. | -你说了什么 -说了他该听的 |
[15:03] | I’ve got what we need to get a location on Walker. | 我已经有办法找到沃克下落了 |
[15:21] | Recon’s in position. | 侦察员就位 |
[15:22] | I count 10 civilians in the church. | 教堂有十位平民 |
[15:24] | No sign of Walker or his men. | 没看到沃克和他的手下 |
[15:27] | Backstop’s also in position. | 增援也已就位 |
[15:29] | No activity here. | 这边没动静 |
[15:32] | Are we sure this is the spot, Overwatch? | 确定就是这里吗 守望者 |
[15:35] | Walker’s phone just went active from that address. | 沃克的手机刚在那个位置有动静 |
[15:39] | There. | 那里 |
[15:42] | John, there are civilians here. | 约翰 这有平民 |
[15:43] | I don’t care, Oliver. This may be our only shot. | 我不管 奥利弗 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[15:49] | We’re moving on the target. | 我们正向目标靠近 |
[15:50] | Everyone, stay sharp. | 各位 保持警惕 |
[16:01] | Proximity alarm! | 逼近警告 |
[16:03] | Walker knew we were coming. | 沃克知道我们要来 |
[16:05] | Heads-up! Get down! | 小心 趴下 |
[16:15] | Are you guys hearing that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[16:16] | I’m guessing those aren’t fireworks. | 我想那不是烟火的声音 |
[16:17] | Recon, get those civilians clear. Backstop– | 侦察员 撤离平民 增援 |
[16:19] | I’m coming in. | 进去了 |
[16:25] | I don’t know who you gentlemen are, | 我不知道你们两位先生是谁 |
[16:27] | but I want to thank you for being so damn eager to find me! | 但我要感谢你们这么渴望找到我 |
[16:49] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[16:50] | Yeah. We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[16:51] | We lost Walker. | 沃克跑了 |
[16:53] | – Overwatch, do you have eyes on? – Negative. | -守望者 有他的位置吗 -没有 |
[16:55] | All right. Meet us out back. | 好 去后面会合 |
[16:56] | We got to find Walker. | 必须找到沃克 |
[16:57] | We have his man. He’ll take us right to him. | 抓到他的手下了 他能帮我们找到他 |
[17:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:12] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:13] | There’s no way you’re ARGUS or DOD. | 你不可能是超查组或国防部的人 |
[17:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:16] | Do whatever you want. | 随你怎么办 |
[17:18] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[17:19] | There are thousands, maybe millions | 有数千名或许数百万人的 |
[17:21] | of lives at stake. | 生命危在旦夕 |
[17:24] | You don’t want those deaths on your conscience. | 你不想为他们的死良心不安 |
[17:26] | My conscience? You got to be kidding. | 良心 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:29] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[17:30] | This is your conscience! | 这就是你的良心 |
[17:33] | – Stop! – Nothing stops. | -住手 -我不会住手的 |
[17:35] | Nothing stops until you tell me when and where | 在你告诉我交易进行的时间和地点之前 |
[17:38] | the buy is happening. | 我是不会住手的 |
[17:39] | Now you have 5 minutes to decide | 你有五分钟时间来决定 |
[17:42] | what you want your face to look like! | 你想你的脸变成什么样 |
[17:51] | Oliver, you just gonna leave him in there? | 奥利弗 你就这样把他留在里面吗 |
[17:52] | – Just give it time. – Oliver, we don’t have time! | -给我点时间 -奥利弗 我们没时间了 |
[17:54] | We have to get Walker now, right now! | 我们必须马上找到沃克 立刻 |
[17:56] | Let me in there, and I’ll give him all the persuasion he needs. | 让我进去 我会说服他的 |
[17:58] | He’s gonna crack. | 他会招的 |
[17:59] | If you push him too hard right now, | 如果你现在逼得他太紧 |
[18:01] | he’ll tell you whatever you want to hear | 为了停止疼痛 他会说 |
[18:02] | to get the pain to stop! | 任何你想听的话 |
[18:03] | We have to be smart, John. | 我们必须明智一点 约翰 |
[18:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[18:19] | As I enjoy my visits to mother Russia, | 在我享受俄罗斯祖国之旅时 |
[18:22] | have you ever considered relocating to Starling City? | 你有没有想过再迁回斯特林城 |
[18:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:35] | Money? Drugs? | 钱还是毒品 |
[18:37] | I’ll give you anything. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[18:39] | There’s nothing you have that I want. | 你没有我想要的东西 |
[18:42] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:44] | Because you have failed Starling City. | 因为你辜负了斯特林城 |
[18:55] | All right. I got transcripts | 好了 我拿到 |
[18:57] | of past interviews Williams has done | 威廉姆斯以前采访酒鬼 |
[18:58] | with alkies and addicts– | 和瘾君子的文本 |
[18:59] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[19:02] | Is you being here really necessary? | 你真的有必要来这里吗 |
[19:03] | Oliver wanted me to help you prep for the interview, | 奥利弗想我帮你准备采访 |
[19:06] | so how about some practice questions? | 不如做些问答练习吧 |
[19:08] | All right. So. You just got out of rehab. | 好 你刚刚从戒毒中心出来 |
[19:10] | What makes you think you’re still fit to serve as deputy mayor? | 你认为自己凭什么还能胜任副市长的职位 |
[19:12] | Well, uh, that’s a very excellent question, Susan. | 这问题问得好 苏珊 |
[19:15] | – Ms. Williams. – Ms. Williams. | -威廉姆斯女士 -威廉姆斯女士 |
[19:18] | Well, I think it’s my dedication to this city. | 我认为这是我对这座城市的奉献 |
[19:21] | I have lived here my-my whole life. | 我一辈子都生活在这里 |
[19:23] | So have lots of people, and I’m pretty sure | 很多人都是 但我相当肯定 |
[19:25] | not all of them are recovering alcoholics. | 当中很多人没酗酒过 |
[19:27] | I think it’s been my ability to persevere. | 我认为是我不屈不饶的精神 |
[19:28] | What are you persevering through? | 你对什么不屈不饶 |
[19:29] | – Could you be more specific? – Well, I’m trying to. | -能说得详细点吗 -我正要说 |
[19:31] | Would you let met get a word in edgewise, please? | 能让我插进话吗 |
[19:32] | You think Susan Williams is gonna go any easier? | 你认为苏珊·威廉姆斯会手软吗 |
[19:36] | Now when did the drinking begin? | 你是什么时候开始酗酒的 |
[19:38] | Was it before or after the death of your daughter Laurel? | 是在你女儿劳蕾尔死前 还是死后 |
[19:43] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[19:44] | Do you hold yourself accountable for her death | 你觉得你要为她的死负责吗 |
[19:46] | or for working with Damien Darhk? | 还是与达米恩·达克合作的事 |
[19:48] | Shut your damn mouth about my daughter! | 不准你说我女儿的事 |
[19:50] | Dude, chill. I’m just trying to help. | 老兄 冷静点 我只是想帮你 |
[19:51] | You’re trying to help? | 你想帮我 |
[19:53] | Great. I’m gonna leave here, | 好极了 我现在离开 |
[19:56] | and when I get back, you don’t be here! | 我回来的时候 你给我消失 |
[20:07] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[20:14] | You know you have a workstation inside, right? | 你知道你在里面有工作台吧 |
[20:17] | Yeah. I wasn’t having any luck locating Walker, | 嗯 我完全找不到沃克的下落 |
[20:19] | so I deicided I’d work on my frustration in private. | 所以我决定独自消化我的挫败感 |
[20:25] | – What? – The guy back in the tea house | -怎么了 -茶楼里的那个人 |
[20:29] | didn’t look like someone who owed you a favor. | 不像是欠你人情的样子 |
[20:32] | He was terrified. | 他一脸惊恐 |
[20:33] | Felicity, what’s really going on? | 费利西蒂 到底是怎么回事 |
[20:39] | The NSA file that exonerated John, | 能让约翰免罪的那份国安局文件 |
[20:42] | it was part of a cache of information | 是黑客组织交给我的 |
[20:44] | given to me by a hacker group, | 信息缓存的一部分 |
[20:46] | and that cache includes intel that I used | 而我用缓存里的情报 |
[20:50] | to pressure the Detralink exec. | 来逼迫德特拉电讯的执行员 |
[20:52] | You mean, you blackmailed him. | 你是说你勒索他 |
[20:55] | – Well… – For this data cache | -这个嘛 -这个数据缓存 |
[20:57] | to have exactly what you needed | 能勒索到这个人 |
[20:59] | for this particular guy, | 满足你的要求 |
[21:03] | it has to be huge. | 这信息一定很重大 |
[21:04] | I think the term is “Beyond massive.” | 我想应该是超越重大 |
[21:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:11] | One of the last things my dad said to me | 我爸把那些破布交给我时 |
[21:14] | when he gave me the rags | 他临终之言其中之一 |
[21:17] | was that they hold a power most people could never even imagine | 就是它们的力量强大到很多人无法想象 |
[21:22] | and that I needed to respect | 而我要尊重 |
[21:25] | and guard that power, not abuse it. | 并守护它 不能滥用 |
[21:29] | The people in this data cache, | 数据缓存里的人 |
[21:31] | they’re not good people. | 他们都不是好人 |
[21:34] | I’m starting to believe that my purpose on this earth | 我开始相信我在这个地球上的使命 |
[21:36] | is to stop people like them, like Walker, | 就是阻止这些人 沃克这些坏人 |
[21:38] | no matter what the cost. | 无论什么代价 |
[21:42] | Sometimes, you got to fight fire with fire. | 有时 必须以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[21:44] | I’m not worried about them. | 我担心的不是他们 |
[21:47] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[21:51] | I thought you were working on locating Walker. | 我以为你在查找沃克的下落 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:56] | Is everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[21:58] | This might be none of my business, | 这也许不关我的事 |
[21:59] | But I think she crossed a line to find Walker. | 但我觉得她为了找沃克而越界了 |
[22:02] | Rory. | 罗里 |
[22:04] | What line? | 越了什么界 |
[22:07] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[22:13] | Where’s the buy happening? | 交易地点在哪 |
[22:14] | Where’s the buy happening? | 交易地点在哪 |
[22:15] | John, that is enough! That’s enough! | 约翰 够了 够了 |
[22:18] | I thought we were doing this my way. | 我以为我们要按我的办法来 |
[22:20] | Your way wasn’t fast enough, Oliver! | 但你的办法不够快 奥利弗 |
[22:23] | I’m not letting Walker get away! | 我不能让沃克跑掉 |
[22:25] | Neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[22:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[22:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | John got a little carried away. | 约翰刚刚有点激动 |
[22:32] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[22:37] | You get yourself cleaned up. | 你把自己弄干净 |
[22:40] | – I’ll be back. – Where you going? | -我等下回来 -你要去哪 |
[22:42] | I’m going to handle this. | 我要解决此事 |
[22:51] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我干什么 |
[22:52] | That did not take long. | 没花多久就改变主意啦 |
[22:53] | Anatoly, what do you want? | 阿纳托利 你想怎样 |
[23:01] | To our imperfect union. | 敬我们不完美的重聚 |
[23:04] | Vashe zdorovie. | 祝你健康 |
[23:05] | Vashe zdorovie. | 祝你健康 |
[23:13] | – Thanks. – For coming as backup | -谢谢 -谢我支援你 |
[23:15] | or for not telling anyone? | 还是没告诉其他人 |
[23:17] | Both. | 都有 |
[23:45] | This isn’t the first time you’ve done something like this…. | 这不是你第一次做这种事 |
[23:49] | is it? | 是吗 |
[23:50] | I don’t mean as the Green Arrow. | 我不是说作为绿箭侠 |
[23:52] | You mean as a thug, right? | 你是说作为恶棍吧 |
[23:56] | No. It was… | 没错 这是… |
[23:59] | it was part of my life that I thought that I had moved past, | 我以为我已经摆脱掉了这种生活 |
[24:01] | but… here we are. | 但又回来了 |
[24:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:08] | You know, the other guys said when you get in one of your moods | 其他人说如果你深陷情绪无法自拔 |
[24:10] | I should just let you be, | 我不该去管你 |
[24:11] | but, um, to be honest, brooding | 但说实话 沉溺过去 |
[24:14] | really kind of gets on my nerves. | 真的让我有点厌烦 |
[24:16] | They told you about me? | 他们跟你说了我的事 |
[24:17] | They tell you about Prometheus? | 他们跟你说了普罗米修斯的事 |
[24:19] | Yeah, they did. W-w-why? | 是 没错 怎么了 |
[24:21] | Is– is this mood because you got pulled back | 是因为再次卷入兄弟会 |
[24:23] | into some Bratva drama? | 让你深陷情绪的吗 |
[24:24] | No, it… | 不 那… |
[24:28] | Dinah, I’m trying to move forward, | 黛娜 我想向前看 |
[24:31] | but I’m back here, I’m in Russia, in the Bratva, | 但我回到了俄罗斯 回到兄弟会 |
[24:35] | and it just proves to me I can’t seem to do that. | 事实似乎向我证明我做不到 |
[24:42] | Prometheus got in your head. | 你被普罗米修斯的话影响了 |
[24:44] | What was it, some crap about infecting the people closest to you? | 是什么 影响最亲近你的人的鬼话吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah, and tonight, I watched John torture a man, | 没错 我今晚看到约翰暴打一个人 |
[24:51] | and there’s something going on with Felicity. | 费利西蒂也有些不对劲 |
[24:53] | There’s– | 还有 |
[24:54] | You affect the people in your life, Oliver. | 你会影响身边的人 奥利弗 |
[24:57] | That’s hardly a revelatory observation. | 这种现象太平常了 |
[24:59] | In– in fact, I– I think it’s, uh– | 其实 我觉得这 |
[25:02] | It’s called living. | 这才叫生活 |
[25:04] | Prometheus has you so fixated on what’s wrong with you | 普罗米修斯让你太关注自己坏的一面 |
[25:07] | that you’ve completely stopped seeing what’s right. | 以至于你完全看不到好的一面 |
[25:10] | You know, John and Felicity, they’ll listen to you | 约翰和费利西蒂 他俩会听你的话 |
[25:14] | because you have more to offer | 因为你能做到的 |
[25:17] | than just this. | 不止如此 |
[25:22] | Your past is a part of you. | 过去是你的一部分 |
[25:23] | There is nothing you can do about that. | 你对此无能为力 |
[25:24] | You can’t change it. | 你无法改变 |
[25:27] | It doesn’t mean it has to be your anchor. | 这不意味着你就得用它定义自己 |
[25:36] | The other names in that book | 本子上的其他名字 |
[25:37] | are waiting for you, Oliver. | 在等着你 奥利弗 |
[25:39] | They’re waiting for you at home. | 他们在家等着你 |
[25:42] | I know. Leaving the Bratva is not going to be easy. | 我知道 离开兄弟会不会很容易 |
[25:46] | I swore an oath of allegiance. | 我发誓要效忠他们 |
[25:48] | Your father asked you to take a different vow, did he not? | 你父亲让你发了不同的誓 是吧 |
[25:51] | You told me he wanted you to right his wrongs. | 你说他想让你纠正他的错误 |
[25:54] | You cannot do that from here. | 你在这里做不到 |
[26:02] | Can I come in, | 我能进来吗 |
[26:04] | or is it still no dogs allowed? | 还是”狗”仍然不能进 |
[26:07] | You really got a wiseass mouth on you, don’t you? | 你这张屁嘴就会耍聪明 |
[26:09] | I’m not sure, but did you just say my mouth looks like ass? | 我不知道 你是说我嘴巴像屁股吗 |
[26:13] | Look. I just came here to tell you | 我只是来告诉你 |
[26:14] | that Susan Williams’ producer called to confirm | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的制作人来电确认 |
[26:16] | that 10 A.M. tomorrow still works for the interview. | 明早十点的访谈会按时进行 |
[26:19] | When did you become my assistant? | 你什么时候成我的助理了 |
[26:22] | When I answered the phone, I guess. | 我接电话的时候吧 |
[26:26] | It was out of line bringing up my daughter. | 提起我的女儿越界了 |
[26:27] | You gonna tell that to Susan Williams at 10 A.M. tomorrow? | 明早十点你要跟苏珊·威廉姆斯去这么说吗 |
[26:30] | Look, man. You expecting me to give you an apology, | 听着 你指望我跟你道歉 |
[26:33] | you don’t know me that well. | 那你就不太了解我 |
[26:34] | I don’t know you at all, | 我根本不了解你 |
[26:36] | but my sponsor says that I’m the one that | 但我的担保人说我才是 |
[26:37] | owes you the apology. | 应该跟你道歉的人 |
[26:40] | It’s cool, hoss. | 没关系 大哥 |
[26:41] | No, it’s not cool. | 不 有关系 |
[26:44] | My daughter Laurel is gone, | 我女儿劳蕾尔已经不在了 |
[26:48] | and I got to figure out a way to live with that | 我得设法接受这件事 但不是以酗酒 |
[26:50] | which doesn’t involve booze | 或对想帮忙的人 |
[26:54] | or snapping at guys that are just trying to help. | 厉声说话的方式 |
[26:59] | You know, 10 a.m. will be here before you know it. | 距离明早十点没有多久了 |
[27:02] | How about another dry run? | 再排练一次吧 |
[27:05] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[27:07] | – Attaboy. – Quit calling me hoss. | -好啊 -不要再叫我”大哥”了 |
[27:10] | All right. Ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[27:13] | Where are your questions? | 你的问题在哪里 |
[27:15] | I got them right here. | 都记在这里了 |
[27:17] | Where were you? Did you take Dinah somewhere? | 你去哪里了 带戴娜出去了吗 |
[27:20] | – Yeah. Not like that. – It’s ok. | -是的 不是你想的那样 -没事的 |
[27:22] | What happens in Russia stays in Russia, remember? | 俄罗斯发生的事就留在俄罗斯 记得吗 |
[27:24] | Where’s Walker’s man? | 沃克的人呢 |
[27:25] | Curtis and Rory are keeping eyes on him. | 柯蒂斯和罗里正看着他 |
[27:26] | I think she means protecting him from me. | 应该是保护他不被我伤害 |
[27:29] | Oliver, I still think it’s a mistake not pushing | 奥利弗 我还是觉得我们应该 |
[27:30] | this scum bag for the location of the sale. | 逼问这混蛋交易的地点 |
[27:32] | We don’t have to. We’re gonna have it within the hour. | 不需要 我们一小时内就会知道了 |
[27:34] | – What? How? – Bratva. | -什么 怎么知道 -兄弟会 |
[27:36] | Anatoly wasn’t playing ball unless you did | 阿纳托利是不会合作的 除非你 |
[27:38] | the Bratva’s dirty work… | 帮兄弟会做脏活 |
[27:40] | which is where you took Dinah. | 你带戴娜就是去干这个的 |
[27:42] | Oliver, I thought you didn’t want anything to do with the Bratva. | 奥利弗 我以为你不想再牵扯上兄弟会 |
[27:44] | I don’t, but if it’s a choice | 是不想 但如果 |
[27:45] | between me crossing the line | 不是我越界 |
[27:46] | and the two of you crossing one, | 就是你俩越界 |
[27:48] | that is a very easy choice. | 这不难选择 |
[27:51] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:51] | It doesn’t matter. Here’s what does. | 那不重要 重要的是 |
[27:55] | I am who I am. Now I’m trying to work past that. | 我就是我 我想摆脱过去 |
[27:58] | Maybe I do, maybe I don’t, | 也许行 也许不行 |
[28:00] | but I cannot– I will not have the two of you | 但我不能 也不会让你俩 |
[28:03] | make the same mistakes. | 犯同样的错误 |
[28:04] | Oliver, you are the one that taught us | 奥利弗 是你教我们 |
[28:05] | that sometimes you have to get in the muck | 有时为了做正确的事 |
[28:07] | to make things right. | 要不惜身陷淤泥 |
[28:09] | Well, then Prometheus wins | 好吧 那普罗米修斯就赢了 |
[28:11] | because he’ll be right. | 因为他说对了 |
[28:13] | I need the two of you to prove to him | 我要你俩向他证明 |
[28:15] | and, quite frankly, to prove to me that he’s not. | 坦白说 向我证明他是错的 |
[28:20] | I need the two of you to be better than me | 我需要你俩做得比我更好 |
[28:23] | because you are. | 因为你们比我更好 |
[28:25] | That’s why we work together. | 所以我们才一起合作 |
[28:29] | There is a whole mess of angry Russian dudes outside. | 外面有一群愤怒的俄罗斯人 |
[28:41] | I have location for Walker | 我找到沃克的位置了 |
[28:43] | and men to help in fight, but we have to leave now. | 还带来了帮手 我们得马上出发 |
[28:48] | Your strange friend’s pronunciation is horrible. | 你奇怪的朋友发音很糟糕 |
[28:50] | Yeah. I’ll tutor him later. | 对 我晚点再教他 |
[29:06] | Pleasure doing business with you, Lev. | 很高兴跟你交易 列诺 |
[29:08] | You sure you don’t want to toast the transaction? | 你真的不要为交易完成喝一杯吗 |
[29:10] | Eh, I’d love to, but I got a plane to catch, | 我很想 但我得赶飞机 |
[29:13] | and there’s someone I’m trying to avoid. | 而且我还要躲一个人 |
[29:15] | American government? | 美国政府吗 |
[29:17] | I wish it were just that. | 我倒希望如此 |
[29:29] | Green Arrow, tango headed your way. | 绿箭侠 探戈[目标]朝你们去了 |
[29:31] | I love saying the word “Tango.” | 我喜欢说”探戈”这个词 |
[29:32] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:58] | Ok. In the future, | 好吧 以后 |
[29:59] | you might not want to do that with a van carrying a nuclear bomb. | 别对载着核弹的货车这么干 |
[30:05] | That was neat trick. Now what’s your plan? | 不错的伎俩 现在你有什么计划 |
[30:22] | Stay down, you son of a bitch! | 原地待着 你个混蛋 |
[30:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[30:28] | You didn’t expect to see me here, did you, general, | 你没想到会在这里见到我吧 将军 |
[30:30] | and no one’s gonna believe that I was, | 没人会相信这是我 |
[30:32] | but everyone’s gonna know that you tried to sell | 但大家都会知道你把核弹 |
[30:34] | a nuclear bomb to terrorists. | 卖给恐怖分子 |
[30:36] | You’re assuming I actually meant to sell | 你以为我真的把核弹 |
[30:38] | the bomb to the Markovians, John. | 卖给马尔科维亚人了吗 约翰 |
[30:46] | Bomb’s not here. | 核弹不在这里 |
[30:49] | Walker was headed for the hangar. | 沃克跑去飞机库里了 |
[30:51] | Odds are that’s where the nuke is. | 核弹很有可能就在那里 |
[30:52] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[30:54] | Why the ruse? | 为什么搞鬼 |
[30:56] | Why sell a nuclear weapon once | 为什么要只卖一次核武器 |
[30:58] | when I can steal it back and sell it | 而其实我可以把它偷回来 |
[31:00] | to another rebel sucker? | 卖给其他反叛分子 |
[31:04] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[31:07] | Curtis told me you needed some help. | 柯蒂斯告诉我你需要帮忙 |
[31:08] | He was probably worried I’d do something stupid. | 他可能担心我会做蠢事 |
[31:09] | Those were exact words actually. | 他确实那么说的 |
[31:11] | Ok. You need to get out of here. | 好吧 你得马上离开 |
[31:13] | And he said those would be your exact words. | 他也说你会这么说 |
[31:14] | – The bomb is in countdown mode. – What?! | -核弹开始倒计时了 -什么 |
[31:16] | It’s wired with a failsafe. We must have triggered it | 它有自动引爆装置 肯定是我们进来 |
[31:17] | when we entered the hangar. | 飞机库时启动它了 |
[31:18] | – Can you disarm it? – If I can’t… | -你能解除吗 -如果我不能 |
[31:20] | The yield of this thing will spread over 50 miles. | 它的爆炸范围会扩散到八百米外 |
[31:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:28] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想动手 |
[31:30] | Come on, John. You have to. | 来吧 约翰 你得动手 |
[31:33] | I got a lot of friends, John, | 我有很多朋友 约翰 |
[31:35] | with a lot of resources | 有很多资源 |
[31:36] | and itchy trigger fingers, | 很多摩拳擦掌的人 |
[31:38] | and you… | 而你… |
[31:41] | well, you got a wife and kid. | 好吧 你有妻儿 |
[31:45] | Terrific, Overwatch, any luck locating the nukes? | 卓越先生 守望者 找到核弹了吗 |
[31:47] | Overwatch is off comms and in the hangar. | 守望者已切断通讯 她在飞机库里 |
[31:49] | I think she’s trying to disable the nuke herself. | 我想她在试着自己解除核弹 |
[31:52] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[31:54] | – No. No. – What happened? | -不不 -怎么回事 |
[31:56] | Trapdoor code. I walked right into it. | 陷阱门编码 我上当了 |
[31:57] | – What does that mean? – Any attempt to disarm the nuke | -什么意思 -试图解除核弹 |
[31:59] | will exponentially pace up the countdown clock. | 会造成倒计时以指数加速 |
[32:01] | Well, w-w-what are you doing? | 好吧 你在干什么 |
[32:03] | Hoping like hell I can figure out how to fly a plane. | 我真想搞明白怎么驾飞机 |
[32:04] | – What?! – I can’t disarm the nuke, | -什么 -我无法解除核弹 |
[32:06] | but hopefully I can get it to a less populated area. | 但愿我能把它带去人口较少的地方 |
[32:08] | Less populated? Wha–like Havenrock? | 人口较少 像海文洛克吗 |
[32:10] | Rory, this isn’t the time to revisit that. | 罗里 现在不是旧事重提的时候 |
[32:11] | No, no, no. This is exactly the time. | 不不不 现在正是时候 |
[32:13] | The–the rags survived Havenrock. | 破布可以在海文洛克存活 |
[32:15] | They can survive this, too. I can use them | 它们现在也能 我可以用它们 |
[32:16] | to contain the blast and the radiation. | 隔离爆炸和辐射 |
[32:18] | – No. You don’t know that! – Well, I don’t need to know. | -不 你不知道行不行 -我不需要知道 |
[32:20] | I…have…faith. | 我有信念 |
[32:22] | Ok. Well, it should be me, not you. | 好吧 应该由我来 不是你 |
[32:23] | I don’t have time to take these rags off, so | 我没时间把破布脱下来 所以 |
[32:26] | go just in case… this, you know, doesn’t work. | 快走吧 万一这行不通 |
[32:29] | Felicity, go! | 费利西蒂 快走 |
[32:33] | Do it. | 动手 |
[32:34] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[32:39] | No, general. | 不 将军 |
[32:42] | No. You’re gonna stand trial. | 不 你会受审 |
[32:44] | I’m gonna see that justice is done. | 我要等着看正义被伸张 |
[32:49] | Oh, shema yisrael. | [咒语] |
[32:52] | Adonai eloheinu, adonai echad… | [咒语] |
[32:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:07] | – Rory! – Oh, my god! | -罗里 -天啊 |
[33:10] | He always gets the credit. | 功劳每次归他 |
[33:12] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:13] | This means I get a promotion, right? | 这次我可以被提升了吧 |
[33:25] | To Rory and his amazing nuke-stopping rags, | 敬罗里和他的超级防核破布 |
[33:28] | which hopefully doesn’t give us all radiation poisoning. | 希望不会让我们核辐射中毒 |
[33:35] | Wimps. | 好弱 |
[33:35] | Can’t you hold your vodka? | 经受不住伏特加吗 |
[33:37] | Now you’re my favorite American. | 现在你是我最喜欢的美国人 |
[33:40] | Did you hear from Lyla? | 莱拉那有消息吗 |
[33:42] | Walker’s being escorted under military guard as we speak. | 此时沃克正被军警押送 |
[33:45] | – Congratulations. – You know, Oliver, | -恭喜你 -奥利弗 |
[33:46] | Walker threatened JJ and Lyla just like Andy did. | 沃克像安迪那样拿莱拉和小约翰威胁我 |
[33:51] | At first, I wondered why I didn’t shoot him like I did Andy. | 起初 我想我怎么不像杀死安迪一样杀死他 |
[33:55] | Then I remembered what you said to me and Felicity. | 然后我记起你对我和费利西蒂说的话 |
[33:57] | Well, I’m just glad that it took. | 我很高兴那话有用 |
[33:59] | But, you know, Oliver, you were wrong. | 但 奥利弗 你错了 |
[34:00] | Me and Felicity, we’re no better than you. | 我和费利西蒂没有比你更好 |
[34:03] | You, me, Felicity, we make each other better. | 我俩和费利西蒂 我们让彼此变得更好 |
[34:08] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为这个干杯 |
[34:09] | You’re my brother, Oliver. | 你是我的兄弟 奥利弗 |
[34:14] | Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[34:16] | it’s good–good being friends again. | 又做回朋友太好了 |
[34:19] | I forgot how strong this is over here. | 我都忘记这里的酒有多烈了 |
[34:21] | I make sure I bring some | 我去星城 |
[34:22] | when I come to Star City. | 一定会带一些过去 |
[34:27] | I hear you’re mayor now. | 我听说你现在是市长了 |
[34:29] | Big promotion, hmm? Now you Pakhan. | 大提升 现在你是帕克汉 |
[34:31] | Now you tell everyone what to do. | 你来告诉大家怎么做 |
[34:33] | That’s not how things work in America, Anatoly. | 美国不是这样的 阿纳托利 |
[34:35] | Yeah. That’s the way things work everywhere. | 全世界都是这样 |
[34:38] | I was hoping maybe you could repay me. | 我希望你会回报我 |
[34:40] | Thought we were even. | 我以为我们扯平了 |
[34:40] | I thought you returned to Bratva. | 我以为你回到兄弟会了 |
[34:43] | That was temporary. | 那只是暂时的 |
[34:45] | That is the thing about oaths, Oliver. | 但是誓言 奥利弗 |
[34:48] | They are never temporary. | 绝对不是暂时的 |
[34:51] | They are for life. | 是终生的 |
[35:07] | I need to speak with Anatoly. | 我要跟阿纳托利谈谈 |
[35:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[35:12] | I need to speak with Anatoly. | 我要跟阿纳托利谈谈 |
[35:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[35:33] | Anatoly. | 阿纳托利 |
[35:35] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[35:37] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:44] | Gregor. | 格雷戈尔 |
[35:46] | I questioned his deal with Kovar. | 我质疑他跟科瓦的交易 |
[35:49] | He did this to me. | 他就对我下手 |
[35:52] | You were right about him. | 你没看错他 |
[35:55] | His loyalty lies with Kovar, | 他效忠科瓦 |
[35:59] | but Gregor is Pakhan. | 但格雷戈尔是帕克汉 |
[36:01] | There is nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[36:04] | That’s not true. | 并不是 |
[36:08] | We can kill him. | 我们可以杀他 |
[36:14] | You are my brother, Oliver. | 你是我的兄弟 奥利弗 |
[36:19] | Oleg said that you needed to tell me something. | 奥列格说你有事要告诉我 |
[36:23] | It can wait. | 现在不急 |
[36:38] | You know, if visiting Star City’s sister city | 如果访问星城的姐妹城市 |
[36:42] | is what it took to get you to bed, | 能把你弄上床 |
[36:44] | I would have bought you a ticket to Russia months ago. | 数月前我就给你买飞往俄罗斯的机票了 |
[36:50] | A friend of mine told me that my… | 我的一个朋友告诉我 |
[36:54] | my past doesn’t have to be my anchor, | 我不必用过去定义自己 |
[36:58] | and I think my past is what was… | 我想是我的过去 |
[37:02] | stopping me from moving things forward with you. | 妨碍了我推进跟你之间的关系 |
[37:10] | Looking at all this, I can understand why. | 总的来看 我可以理解 |
[37:15] | What exactly happened to you on that island anyway? | 你在那座岛上到底发生了什么事 |
[37:18] | Things that I’m not ready to talk about. | 我还没准备好谈那些事 |
[37:21] | Not even this crazy tattoo? | 连这个疯狂的纹身也不能说吗 |
[37:23] | I mean, like, how do you even get something like this | 在一座荒岛上怎么会得到 |
[37:25] | on a deserted island? | 这样的纹身呢 |
[37:30] | Not ready to talk about it. | 还没准备好 |
[37:32] | Right. Ok. | 行 好吧 |
[37:33] | So you mean, like, not now | 所以你是不想现在说 |
[37:35] | or not ever? | 还是永远不说 |
[37:38] | Not now. | 不想现在说 |
[37:41] | Maybe someday. | 也许有一天会说 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:46] | I can wait for someday. | 我可以等到那一天 |
[38:14] | Hey. What’d that bag ever do to you, huh? | 那个拳袋对你做了什么 |
[38:17] | – You got a minute? – Sure. | -有空聊两句吗 -当然有 |
[38:19] | How’d the interview go with, uh, Oliver’s girlfriend? | 跟奥利弗女友的会面怎么样 |
[38:21] | Cakewalk. In fact, I asked her if she went easy on me, | 小菜一碟 当我问她对我手下留情的事时 |
[38:25] | and she said she did | 她说是的 |
[38:28] | because of something you said to her. | 因为你对她说的话 |
[38:32] | I didn’t say much. | 我没跟她说很多 |
[38:35] | I just told her a story about you and me. | 我只是告诉她我和你之间的故事 |
[38:39] | You and me? | 我和你之间 |
[38:40] | I figured you didn’t remember. | 我想你不记得了 |
[38:42] | When I was a kid, you were a beat cop on my block. | 我小时候 你是我街区的巡逻警察 |
[38:45] | You caught me tagging a building… | 我在大楼涂鸦被你抓到了 |
[38:50] | but instead of hauling me in, | 你没有抓我回警局 |
[38:51] | you crouched down, looked me in the eye, | 而是弯下腰 看着我的眼睛 |
[38:56] | and told me… | 对我说 |
[38:58] | I could be more than just some rip-and-run thug. | 我绝不只能当作奸犯科的恶徒 |
[39:02] | It really set me on a better path. | 你引导了我走向更好的道路 |
[39:05] | You did, I mean. | 你真的帮了我 |
[39:08] | I had–I had no idea, Rene. | 我完全不知道 雷内 |
[39:10] | Anyway, I just wanted the reporter to know | 总之 我只是想让记者知道 |
[39:12] | just what kind of guy she was sitting down with. | 她面对的是一个怎样的人 |
[39:15] | Didn’t you still get dishonorably discharged | 但你不还是 |
[39:16] | from the military, though? | 被开除军籍了吗 |
[39:23] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没人是完美的 |
[39:43] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:45] | Oh, I was just making sure you’re not radioactive. | 我只是想确保你没有辐射 |
[39:49] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[39:50] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I was–I was gonna call. | 是的 抱歉 我本来要打电话的 |
[39:54] | Well, I was probably gonna wimp out and text. | 好吧 我可能会没勇气 改成发信息 |
[39:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:05] | The blast did something to them. | 爆炸对它们造成了影响 |
[40:07] | They don’t work anymore. | 它们现在不好使了 |
[40:09] | I don’t have any control, | 我控制不了它们 |
[40:10] | they don’t offer any protection. | 它们完全无法防卫 |
[40:14] | Oh. I’m sure it’s just temporary. | 我相信这只是暂时的 |
[40:15] | I’m not. | 不 |
[40:16] | I have a bond with them, Felicity. | 我跟它们紧密相连 费利西蒂 |
[40:18] | I can feel it, and let’s be honest. | 我可以感觉到 说实话 |
[40:20] | Without the rags, I’m a liability | 没了破布 我是团队的累赘 |
[40:23] | and one the team can’t risk, | 在抓到普罗米修斯之前 |
[40:24] | not with Prometheus out there. | 队伍不能冒这个险 |
[40:26] | Ok. Well, that doesn’t mean you have to leave. | 好吧 那你也不用因此离开 |
[40:28] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back. | 别担心 我会回来的 |
[40:32] | You’ll, uh… | 你会… |
[40:35] | You’ll let the team know? | 你会告诉团队的吧 |
[40:36] | Yeah. I mean, I’ll probably just wimp out | 会啊 我想我可能会没勇气 |
[40:40] | and text. | 改成发信息 |
[40:50] | 阿莱娜 不要止步于沃克 魔盒还很大 | |
[41:05] | – Well? – You were right. | -怎么了 -你是对的 |
[41:08] | All the guys in this photo are Bratva. | 这张照片全是兄弟会的人 |
[41:10] | It means “Brotherhood” in Russian. | 是”兄弟会”的俄语 |
[41:12] | I know. Bratva get tattoos on their chest | 我知道 当兄弟会的人成为队长时 |
[41:14] | when they make captain. | 胸口会有纹身 |
[41:16] | – What about the other thing? – No. I couldn’t find | -另一件事呢 -没有 我找不到奎恩 |
[41:18] | anything else on Queen in Russia, | 在俄罗斯的其他记录 |
[41:20] | but I reviewed criminal activity | 但我翻查了他在那里 |
[41:22] | from the period he was there, | 那段时期的犯罪活动 |
[41:23] | and I found something very interesting. | 我发现非常有意思 |
[41:26] | The Russians call him luchnik, the archer. | 俄罗斯人叫他弓箭手 |
[41:30] | Does he remind you of anyone you know? | 他让你想起谁了吗 |
[41:32] | The Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[41:34] | What are the odds of Oliver Queen | 奥利弗·奎恩和绿箭侠 |
[41:37] | and the green arrow being in Russia at the same time? | 同时出现在俄罗斯的的机率有多大 |
[41:41] | Very good… | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:44] | if Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow. | 很有可能就是绿箭侠 |