时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal, | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:11] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor. | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | But by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Follow me or die. | 跟我走或等死 |
[00:24] | Hello, Mr.Queen. | 你好 奎恩先生 |
[00:26] | My name is Talia. | 我是塔莉亚 |
[00:27] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[00:29] | As soon as I’m out of here, | 我出了这间屋子 |
[00:29] | Walker will concoct some reason to put a bullet in my head. | 沃克随便找点什么理由 就能枪毙了我 |
[00:32] | I think I’m gonna have to prosecute this one myself. | 我想我要亲自起诉你 |
[00:34] | It could take a while. | 这需要一段时间 |
[00:35] | I haven’t kept my promise to Laurel. | 我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺 |
[00:37] | You’re gonna train a new Black Canary? | 你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗 |
[00:39] | I think that somewhere out there | 我想外面有个女人 |
[00:40] | there is a woman worthy of Laurel’s legacy. | 配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产 |
[00:44] | Now all we got to do is find her. | 我们要做的就是找到她 |
[00:48] | Protests continue into the final countdown | 今晚粒子加速器的启动进入倒计时 |
[00:51] | for tonight’s ignition of S.T.A.R. Lab’s | 对尖端科研实验室颇具争议的 |
[00:53] | controversial particle accelerator. | 抗议活动还在继续 |
[00:54] | S.T.A.R. Lab’s founder and CEO | 尖端科技研究实验室创始人兼总裁 |
[00:57] | Harrison Wells promises a new era of scientific advancement | 哈里森·威尔斯声称科技进步的新纪元 |
[01:00] | is at hand. | 即将到来 |
[01:01] | Would you look at that? | 看见了没 |
[01:03] | Future’s getting brighter every day. | 未来真是日渐美好 |
[01:05] | What do you think, babe? | 宝贝 你怎么看 |
[01:07] | You a fan of progress? | 你喜欢进步吗 |
[01:08] | Why don’t you just put a bullet in my head | 你们为什么不直接杀了我 |
[01:10] | and be done with it? | 少说废话 |
[01:13] | Or maybe you don’t have the sack to pull the trigger. | 还是你们就没胆开枪 |
[01:16] | I was gonna play another hand, | 我本想再玩一局 |
[01:18] | let you rest some, but lay down a challenge like that, | 先让你先休息下 不过既然收到了挑战 |
[01:20] | what’s a guy gonna do? | 一个爷们会怎么做呢 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna get what I need from you | 我会从你那得到我要的 |
[01:24] | or maybe one of those molars back there. | 不然就拔了你的臼齿 |
[01:26] | Forget her. | 别管她了 |
[01:28] | Hey, Tina. | 你好 蒂娜 |
[01:29] | You’re not looking too good, | 你看起来不太好 |
[01:31] | but I got something here that might put a smile on your face. | 不过我有东西没准能博你一笑 |
[01:34] | Look who we got here. | 看看谁来了 |
[01:38] | My god. Vinny. | 天哪 文尼 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry, Tina. | 对不起 蒂娜 |
[01:41] | Aw, so sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[01:43] | I thought you two were just cop buddies, but… | 我还以为你们俩只是同事呢 不过 |
[01:47] | You can tell me, Vin. | 你告诉我 小文 |
[01:49] | You’re tapping that sweet ass, aren’t you? | 你俩有一腿 是吧 |
[01:56] | I wasn’t sure which one of you to kill. | 我还没确定要杀掉你们哪个 |
[01:58] | Thanks for making up my mind for me. | 谢谢你帮我做了决定 |
[02:00] | Get the tarp. | 把油布拿来 |
[02:01] | No, please, please, please don’t hurt him! | 不 求求你们 别伤害他 |
[02:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[02:12] | Wait. We are now being told to evacuate the facility. | 等等 我们现在被告知撤离该设施 |
[02:14] | The storm may have caused a malfunction | 可能是暴风雨引发了 |
[02:16] | to the primary cooling system. | 主冷却系统故障 |
[02:18] | Officials are now– | 官方目前 |
[02:22] | Sean, I– I am begging you. | 肖恩 我求求你 |
[02:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:41] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[02:56] | Nope. | 不行 |
[02:57] | What do you mean “Nope”? | “不行”是什么意思 |
[02:58] | – Did you even read her resume? – Yeah, I did. | -你看没看她的简历 -看了 |
[03:00] | So you know she flew 600 sorties over Iraq, | 你知道她在伊拉克飞了600架次 |
[03:02] | launched a program for inner city kids | 启动了帮助内陆城市孩子 |
[03:04] | to get into flight school as a way out of poverty, | 进入飞行学校来脱贫的项目 |
[03:06] | plus she’s got skills in Krav Maga, | 外加精通近身格斗 |
[03:08] | and a third-degree black belt. | 还是跆拳道黑带三段 |
[03:09] | If “Top gun” here’s a maybe, | 要是连精英飞行员都待定 |
[03:11] | how the hell did I even get on the team? | 那我究竟是怎么加入队伍的 |
[03:13] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[03:14] | Look. Finding a new black canary | 听着 找到新的黑金丝雀 |
[03:16] | isn’t just about reviewing resumes. | 不是光看看简历就行 |
[03:17] | It’s a–it’s a feel thing. | 要凭感觉的 |
[03:19] | Well, I feel like we’re busting our asses to find new candidates, | 我的感觉是 我们拼命地找候选人 |
[03:22] | and you keep shooting them down. | 而你却一直否定 |
[03:23] | I promised Laurel that I would carry on her legacy. | 我对劳蕾尔承诺过会继续她的事业 |
[03:25] | I just don’t want Black Siren to be all that’s left of her. | 我只是不想让黑海妖成为她的绝响 |
[03:28] | Well, what about this woman? | 那这个女人怎么样 |
[03:30] | Allison Slater. Ok. | 艾莉森·斯莱特 |
[03:31] | She’s a decorated C.I.A. officer | 她是个中情局卧底探员 |
[03:32] | who also happens to be a world champion in judo. | 还碰巧是柔道世界冠军 |
[03:35] | Oh. No. Ok. | 不行 好的 |
[03:37] | What about Tara Michele? Army special ops, | 那塔拉·米歇尔呢 陆军特种部队 |
[03:41] | but then she decided to open a clinic downtown | 后来却决定在闹市开了个诊所 |
[03:43] | to offer free health care to the homeless. | 来给无家可归的人免费看病 |
[03:46] | Ok. Well, I will keep digging. | 好吧 我会继续搜寻 |
[03:48] | Ok. Hold on. What about this one? | 等一下 这个怎么样 |
[03:51] | This woman got her engineering Ph.D. at age 20, | 她在20岁时获得工学博士 |
[03:54] | won gold in the karate at the Olympics, | 在奥运会上拿了空手道金牌 |
[03:56] | turned down offers from the N.S.A. and ARGUS | 拒绝了国安局和超查组的工作 |
[03:57] | to join NASA as an astronaut by day | 只为了白天在航天局当宇航员 |
[03:59] | while at night she secretly protects | 晚上则秘密地保护休斯顿市民 |
[04:01] | the citizens of Houston as, get this, | 用的身份是 听好了 |
[04:03] | A ninja vigilante. | 一个忍者治安维持者 |
[04:05] | Oh, and she works soup kitchens on Saturdays | 而且她周六在施粥场做义工 |
[04:07] | and rescues puppies on Sundays. | 周日拯救小狗 |
[04:09] | Astronaut ninja. You’re making that up. | 忍者宇航员 那是你瞎编的 |
[04:12] | He did. | 的确 |
[04:13] | Karate won’t be an olympic sport until 2020. | 空手道至少2020年才会列为奥运会项目 |
[04:16] | Fine. You got me. | 好吧 被你们识破了 |
[04:18] | This is just some woman who teaches preschool in the glades, | 那女人只是在林中空地教学前班 |
[04:20] | but my point still stands. | 但我的观点仍然成立 |
[04:21] | That point being? | 什么观点 |
[04:22] | That no matter how amazing they are, | 不管他们有多么厉害 |
[04:24] | no one’s gonna be good enough for you. | 对你而言都不够 |
[04:25] | Because you keep comparing them to Laurel, | 因为你总拿他们和劳蕾尔相比 |
[04:27] | which is an impossible standard | 而她是不可超越的 |
[04:28] | you might want to consider loosening. | 你最好考虑降低标准 |
[04:30] | We just need to keep looking. | 我们只需要继续寻找 |
[04:31] | We need to think outside the box. | 打破常规进行思考 |
[04:33] | How far outside the box are we talking here? | 我们应该打破常规到什么程度 |
[04:35] | Are we talking way outside the box, | 所说的打破常规是指 |
[04:37] | like, urban legends outside? | 像都市传说那种 |
[04:39] | Because if we are, I think I might have something. | 因为如果是的话 我想我这有人选 |
[04:42] | Wait. What do you mean “Urban legend”? | 等等 你说的”都市传说”是什么 |
[04:43] | I mean… her. | 我是指…她 |
[04:46] | By “her,” you mean who? | “她”指的是谁 |
[04:47] | Well, actually, I have no idea what Her name is, | 其实 我也不知道她的名字 |
[04:50] | but according to the chat rooms I visited, | 但根据我进过的聊天室来看 |
[04:52] | she’s a kickass woman | 她是一个牛逼的女人 |
[04:53] | who appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims. | 从天而降拯救犯罪受害者 |
[04:55] | -In star city? -All over america actually, | -在星城吗 -遍布全美国 |
[04:58] | and get this– | 再看这个 |
[04:59] | she even has a cry like a canary cry. | 她甚至会像金丝雀一样啼叫 |
[05:04] | She’s a meta with the | 她是超能力者 |
[05:05] | same power as earth-2 Laurel? | 和地球二的劳蕾尔有同样的能力 |
[05:06] | If that isn’t bashert, I don’t know what is. | 如果那不是”天意” 我真不知道什么才是了 |
[05:09] | -What? -Bashert means fate, destiny. | -什么 -意思是命运 宿命 |
[05:12] | According to the ARGUS database I just hacked, | 根据我刚入侵的超查组数据库 |
[05:14] | sightings started 3 years ago in central city. | 目击记录是三年前在中城开始的 |
[05:16] | That is right when S.T.A.R Labs exploded. | 当时尖端科研实验室发生了爆炸 |
[05:17] | And she even has a black leather jacket and everything. | 她甚至还穿着一件黑皮夹克 |
[05:20] | Only thing that’s really missing is the blond hair, | 唯一不同的就是一头金发 |
[05:22] | and you can fix that with a wig. | 但那可以用假发替代 |
[05:23] | {\an4阿德里安·蔡斯 我们铁山监狱见 关于约翰的事 | |
[05:25] | I have to handle something for John. | 我要去处理约翰的事 |
[05:26] | Let’s see if this urban legend is the real deal, | 搞清楚这个都市传说是不是真的 |
[05:28] | and call me when you have something. | 有进展了再通知我 |
[05:39] | I just got a text from Adrian. | 我刚收到阿德里安的短信 |
[05:40] | Do you know what it’s about? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
[05:41] | Maybe they figured out | 也许他们搞清楚了 |
[05:42] | how Prometheus faked lyla’s voice | 普罗米修斯是如何假装莱拉的声音 |
[05:43] | to get me out of the bunker and into here. | 把我弄出地堡送进这里了 |
[05:45] | I’m less concerned with how you got in here | 我不太关心你是怎么进来这的 |
[05:46] | and more concerned with getting you out again. | 我更关心的是再次弄你出去 |
[05:49] | Gentlemen, sorry I’m late. | 先生们 抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:53] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[05:54] | Well, Walker’s gonna have custody of me in a week, so– | 沃克要拘留我一个星期 所以… |
[05:57] | As soon as Walker gets his hands on John, | 一旦约翰到了沃克手上 |
[05:59] | he’s gonna throw him into a hole. | 他一定会埋了约翰 |
[06:00] | Maybe not. | 或许不会 |
[06:02] | I’ve got a buddy at the National Security Agency. | 我在国家安全局有一个兄弟 |
[06:03] | Turns out they have General Walker under investigation | 发现他们正对沃克将军进行调查 |
[06:07] | and were putting together quite the case– | 本来准备立案了 |
[06:08] | wire transfers and some KeyHole satellite images | 发现了他准备使用核武器的相关 |
[06:11] | of his movements with the nuclear trigger. | 电汇款项和锁眼侦查卫星图像 |
[06:13] | That’s enough to exonerate John. | 这足够让约翰免罪了 |
[06:14] | Except I don’t like the way you just said, | 我不喜欢你刚才说 |
[06:15] | “were… building a case” just now. | “本来准备立案” |
[06:18] | Walker has friends in high places. | 沃克有朋友在高层 |
[06:20] | Managed to get the investigation slow-rolled. | 设法暂缓这次调查 |
[06:22] | – But the file still exists. – I made a FOIA request, | -但没撤案 -我提交了”信息自由”申请 |
[06:24] | but seeing as all this is classified, | 但这些好像都是机密文件 |
[06:26] | that could take months, maybe even years. | 调查可能拖上几个月 甚至几年 |
[06:28] | That’s time we don’t have. | 我们没时间了 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry I don’t have better news. | 抱歉没能带来好消息 |
[06:30] | No, Adrian. You have gone above and beyond already. | 不 阿德里安 你已经做得够多了 |
[06:35] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[06:43] | Well, Felicity’s really going to enjoy hacking the NSA. | 费利西蒂会很享受入侵国安局系统的 |
[06:47] | You mean, after she’s brought you a hundred | 不见得 她之前帮你寻找了上百个 |
[06:49] | black canary candidates for you to say no to? | 黑金丝雀候选人 还都被你拒绝了 |
[06:51] | You’re not the only one who visits, Oliver. | 你不是唯一来探视我的人 奥利弗 |
[06:53] | John, I understand what I promised Laurel. | 约翰 我清楚我答应过劳蕾尔的事 |
[06:56] | Now that we’re actively doing it, trying to replace her, | 如今我们也十分努力 寻找能替代她的人 |
[07:00] | It just… | 只是… |
[07:03] | feels wrong. | 感觉不对 |
[07:04] | She didn’t want you to find someone to replace her, | 她不希望你去寻找能够替代她的人 |
[07:06] | just someone to take on the mantle, | 而是继承她衣钵的人 |
[07:09] | and from where I’m sitting, | 从我的角度来看 |
[07:11] | that’s two very different things. | 这是两件完全不同的事 |
[07:18] | Sleeping beauty awakes. | 睡美男醒了 |
[07:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[07:22] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[07:23] | I have to get back to the Bratva. | 我得回兄弟会 |
[07:25] | Why? So they can finish killing you? | 为什么 好让他们继续杀你吗 |
[07:27] | That was Gregor. I have allies there. | 那是格雷戈尔 我在兄弟会有盟友 |
[07:30] | I think you’ll come to discover circumstances | 我认为你该意识到兄弟会的关系 |
[07:32] | within the Bratva are a bit more complex than you thought. | 要比你想象的复杂得多 |
[07:36] | Why did you save me? | 你为什么救我 |
[07:38] | Well, from what I could tell, | 好吧 据我所知 |
[07:39] | you needed rescuing. | 你需要救援 |
[07:47] | – Where’d you get that? – Wasn’t hard. | -你从哪得到那个的 -不是很难 |
[07:49] | Sneaking past a bunch of oafish Bratva | 潜伏于一群兄弟会白痴中 |
[07:51] | is hardly a test of my skills. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[07:52] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[07:55] | Shipwrecked on Lian Yu, | 在炼狱沉船 |
[07:58] | fled to Hong Kong, | 又逃到香港 |
[08:00] | the Omega virus, | 欧米茄病毒 |
[08:01] | Shadowspire, | 暗影塔楼 |
[08:03] | and now you’re mixed up with the Bratva, | 现在又惹上了兄弟会 |
[08:06] | but along the way, you went back to home to Starling City, | 中途你还回到了星城 回了趟家 |
[08:10] | but you couldn’t bear to reveal yourself to your family. | 但却不敢见家人 |
[08:13] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:14] | I did my homework. | 我可是做足了功课 |
[08:16] | What makes me so interesting? | 为什么对我这么感兴趣 |
[08:25] | You wear the hood of one of my students– | 你戴的兜帽是我学生的 |
[08:28] | Yao Fei Gulong. | 姚飞古龙 |
[08:33] | You get my text about John? | 看见我那条关于约翰的短信了吗 |
[08:34] | If there is any trace of the file that dig needs, | 如果我们这次搜寻的文件有一丁点踪迹 |
[08:37] | it’s gonna be buried behind some serious firewalls. | 那肯定也被防火墙藏得严严实实 |
[08:39] | Actually firewalls don’t even begin to explain it. | 其实都不能算是防火墙了 |
[08:41] | It’s gonna be more like firecastles or firemountains. | 已经是防火堡或防火山了 |
[08:44] | How did you know where to start? All that I told you | 你是怎么知道从哪找起的 我只告诉你 |
[08:46] | was that chase might have something. | 这么找下去可能会有发现 |
[08:47] | Yeah, yeah, and then I hacked his laptop. | 是啊 然后我就黑了他的电脑 |
[08:50] | Saving Dig is gonna break at least 12 federal laws. | 救狄格至少要触犯十二条联邦法 |
[08:52] | Hacking your D.A. is just small ball. | 黑地方检察官也算不了什么 |
[08:54] | Plus, you are the mayor. You can pardon me. | 而且你可是市长 你能赦免我 |
[08:57] | – Actually, I can’t. – it doesn’t matter | -其实这我做不到 -没关系 |
[08:58] | because I am having fun. | 我正在兴头上呢 |
[08:59] | I haven’t done a good, old grab government secrets | 我已经有很久没好好入侵 |
[09:02] | kind of hack in a really long time, | 大找这种政府机密了 |
[09:03] | and it’s a great change of pace, | 这可是次难得的改变 |
[09:04] | and it feels awesome, | 这感觉好极了 |
[09:05] | and it will keep me busy while you’re gone. | 而且还能让我在你走之后有点事干 |
[09:08] | I’m–I’m going somewhere. | 我…要去哪里吗 |
[09:09] | Maybe Hub City. | 去中枢城 |
[09:10] | We’re thinking that’s where the new Black Canary is hanging out. | 我们认为新的黑金丝雀可能会在那里 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Let’s not call her that just yet. | 好了 先别这么叫她 |
[09:15] | I’d like to see her in the field at least first. | 至少先见一下她实战再说 |
[09:17] | Ask, and you shall receive. | 如你所愿 |
[09:18] | I was able to track down cell phone footage | 我设法找到一段手机录像 |
[09:20] | of her latest act of heroism– | 拍下了她最近的一次英雄行为… |
[09:21] | Heroineism? | 是女英雄行为吧 |
[09:23] | Heroism. Anyway, take a look. | 英雄行为 随意吧 来看看 |
[09:25] | The video isn’t clear enough for facial recog, | 这段录像不够清楚 没法做面部识别 |
[09:26] | but she’s real all right. | 可确实有这么个人 |
[09:28] | I’ve watched it, like, 10 times. The woman can fight. | 我已经看了大概十遍 她会格斗 |
[09:32] | She can focus the sound better than Black Siren, | 她比黑海妖还会控制声波 |
[09:34] | and she is more skilled at hand-to-hand. | 对打也比她要好 |
[09:37] | This is almost like– what was that word that you used? | 简直就像… 你刚才怎么说的来着 |
[09:41] | – Bashert. – Yeah, that. | -天意 -就是这个 |
[09:44] | It almost sounds like you’d be willing to give her a look. | 看样子你很想见见真人 |
[09:48] | Call Rene. We’re going to Hub City. | 呼叫雷内 我们去中枢城 |
[10:12] | Stop. | 住手 |
[10:18] | Costume warehouse having a fire sale I didn’t know about? | 戏装商场在火爆促销吗 我怎么没听说 |
[10:22] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[10:23] | You’re a vigilante | 你是一名治安维持者 |
[10:24] | and a meta-human, | 一名超能力者 |
[10:26] | and for the past 3 years, you’ve been working alone. | 过去三年都在单打独斗 |
[10:28] | We have a proposition for you. | 我们想来给你一项提议 |
[10:30] | Oh. Sorry. You were doing fine. | 抱歉 你说得挺好的 |
[10:32] | You–you–you take it. Yeah. | 你…继续吧 |
[10:37] | We’d like you to join us. | 我们希望你能加入我们 |
[10:39] | We can give you a home, | 我们能给你一个家 |
[10:41] | a team, | 一个团队 |
[10:43] | and a place to better train the use of your power. | 以及训练你超能力的平台 |
[10:46] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[10:49] | Oh, and, uh, if you get in my way, | 还有 要是再挡我的道 |
[10:52] | I’ll send the 3 of you back to Star City | 我就让你们三个屁滚尿流地 |
[10:54] | with your nuts in a sling. | 滚回星城 |
[11:04] | I thought that went pretty good. | 谈得挺顺利的 |
[11:14] | Hey, man. What are we still doing around this dump? | 我们还待在这破地方干什么 |
[11:17] | Leather jacket lady made it seem pretty clear | 皮夹克女士已经说得很清楚 |
[11:19] | about us screwing off. | 要我们赶紧滚了 |
[11:20] | When have you ever known me to give up that easily? | 你觉得我会这么轻易放弃吗 |
[11:22] | Never. The answer to that is never. | 从不会 答案绝对是从不会 |
[11:24] | Oh, that might have been implied. | 你话里好像已经有这个意思了 |
[11:25] | We’re not gonna find a better candidate. | 我们找不到更好的人选了 |
[11:27] | Any progress on the facial recognition from the body cams? | 对随身摄像头拍的视频做面部识别 有进展吗 |
[11:29] | Sorry, but the Wi-Fi in here is incredibly slow. | 还没 这里的无线网太慢了 |
[11:32] | Well, you take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[11:33] | Got 3 patties and 3 slices of cheddar to go. | 我还有三张肉饼和三片奶酪要吃呢 |
[11:37] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[11:38] | Ok. Actually got it. | 好了 出来了 |
[11:40] | Our screaming sonic lady has a name–Tina Boland, | 我们这位声波女有名字 叫蒂娜·博兰 |
[11:43] | formerly of the CCPD. | 曾在中城警局任职 |
[11:45] | That tracks. She was in central city | 这就说得通了 粒子加速器爆炸时 |
[11:46] | when the particle accelerator exploded. | 她就在中城 |
[11:48] | After that, she went off the grid, | 之后她就失踪了 |
[11:49] | which means that we have no way of finding her. | 也就是说我们没办法再找到她 |
[11:51] | Yes, we do. | 有办法 |
[12:01] | Captain Singh. | 辛格队长 |
[12:02] | I need information. | 我需要点情报 |
[12:04] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[12:06] | It’s the Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[12:07] | Or some nut job with a voice modulator. | 也可能是个用着变声器的疯子 |
[12:09] | You want help, I’m gonna need proof. | 想让我帮你 先证明给我看 |
[12:19] | Very clever. Fine. What do you want to know? | 挺聪明的 好吧 想知道什么 |
[12:22] | Tina Boland. She was CCPD. | 蒂娜·博兰 曾经在中城警局 |
[12:24] | – What happened to her? – Nothing but tragedy there. | -她出过什么事 -特别不幸 |
[12:26] | She went deep undercover, and her partner got killed in action. | 她去做卧底 搭档在行动中被杀了 |
[12:28] | Her partner’s name was… | 她的搭档叫 |
[12:32] | Vincent Sobel. | 文森特·索贝尔 |
[12:33] | Yeah. Tina quit the force the day after his funeral, | 对 他葬礼过后 蒂娜就从警队辞职了 |
[12:35] | and we haven’t heard from her since. | 之后就没她的消息了 |
[12:37] | She in some kind of trouble? | 她遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[12:38] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[12:39] | You get anything, give me a call. | 有发现就通知我 |
[12:41] | I’ve always had a soft spot for Boland. | 我一直挺欣赏博兰 |
[12:43] | She’s a good kid. | 她很优秀 |
[12:44] | Will do. | 会的 |
[12:49] | Looks like our–our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner. | 这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇 |
[12:52] | Which means we have a lead. | 就是说我们有头绪了 |
[13:04] | You trained Yao Fei? How’s that possible? | 是你训练的姚飞 怎么可能 |
[13:07] | You’re half his age. | 你的年龄才他的一半 |
[13:09] | Don’t know it’s improper to talk about a woman’s age? | 不知道谈论女人的年龄很不礼貌吗 |
[13:13] | Let’s just say it’s a family secret. | 就当这是家族秘密吧 |
[13:17] | So you found me because of Yao Fei. | 你是为了姚飞才来找我 |
[13:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[13:24] | Yao Fei’s gone. | 姚飞不在了 |
[13:25] | I found you because the world needs people like you. | 我找你是因为世界需要你这种人 |
[13:29] | The man who survived all this | 能挺过这一切的人 |
[13:31] | is destined for so much more than playing gangster in Russia. | 注定比在俄罗斯恣意妄为有更大作为 |
[13:35] | You know, if you knew me so well, | 你要是很了解我 |
[13:37] | you’d know that I made promise. | 就会知道我发过誓 |
[13:38] | A promise, yes, to get revenge on Konstantin Kovar. | 发誓 对 发誓报复康士坦丁·科瓦 |
[13:42] | I have something that will help. | 我能助你一臂之力 |
[13:46] | That is Misha Yurievich, a black market smuggler | 这是米沙·尤利耶维奇 有特殊技能的 |
[13:50] | with a particular speciality– | 黑市走私犯 |
[13:53] | Young girls. | 年轻姑娘 |
[13:55] | You might guess his top customer. | 你或许能猜中他的顶级客户是谁 |
[13:58] | Kovar. | 科瓦 |
[14:00] | We take down Yurievich, | 我们拿下尤利耶维奇 |
[14:01] | and that leaves Kovar without his key revenue stream. | 科瓦就会失去重要的收入来源 |
[14:04] | We? | 我们 |
[14:05] | You should be honored I’m offering my services. | 我给予帮助 你该感到荣幸 |
[14:10] | Let me help you dispose of Yurievich, | 让我帮你解决尤利耶维奇 |
[14:12] | then you will hear me out with what I have to say. | 接着听完我要说的话 |
[14:16] | At the very least, you’ll be dealing | 至少你会给你的敌人 |
[14:19] | a major blow to your enemy. | 致命一击 |
[14:27] | Oh, thank god. You are a lifesaver. | 谢天谢地 你真是及时雨 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Well, I figure you got to get your share of fast-food | 是啊 我想到在你因入侵国家安全局 |
[14:32] | before they lock you up in Lompoc for hacking the NSA. | 被关到隆波克之前也该吃点快餐 |
[14:35] | Lompoc doesn’t house female inmates. | 隆波克不收女囚 |
[14:37] | They’d probably send me to Hazelton– | 估计会把我关到黑泽尔顿监狱 |
[14:38] | Or they would if there was anything to hack. | 要是有得入侵才会关我进去 |
[14:42] | – Uh, you lost me. – The file containing | -我没懂 -沃克将军黑暗勾当的 |
[14:43] | all the dirt on General Walker, it’s gone, scrubbed. | 文件不见了 被清除了 |
[14:46] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:49] | Well, it means that John is back to being totally screwed. | 意思是约翰这下彻底完蛋了 |
[14:57] | There’s no sign of Boland. | 没看到博兰的踪迹 |
[14:58] | Sure this is the right spot, Mr. Terrific? | 确定来对地方了吗 卓越先生 |
[15:00] | Am I still Mr. Terrific if I’m on comms and not in uniform? | 我戴着通讯设备而没穿制服还算卓越先生 |
[15:05] | Anyway, yeah, I cross-referenced the ATM withdrawals and pings | 总之我交叉对比了她一次性电话的 |
[15:09] | from her burner cell phone. | 自动取款和提示 |
[15:10] | Detective Boland is here. | 博兰警探就在这 |
[15:11] | Room 511… should be straight down the hall. | 511号房应该就在走廊尽头 |
[15:21] | Homegirl clearly never met a trashcan. | 这宅女压根不懂垃圾桶是干嘛的 |
[15:25] | Even though she’s not on the force, | 就算她已不再是警察 |
[15:26] | she’s still playing detective. | 可还在玩警察游戏 |
[15:28] | No, she’s not playing. She’s out for blood. | 不 她不是玩游戏 她要复仇 |
[15:31] | That’s her dead partner. | 那是她牺牲了的搭档 |
[15:32] | Mr. Terrific, are you seeing these names on the body cams? | 卓越先生 随身摄像机里有这些名字吗 |
[15:35] | Already running them. | 已经在查了 |
[15:39] | – Drop the hammer. – Get out! | -放下锤子 -出去 |
[15:41] | No. Don’t go. Help me, please! | 不 别走 救救我 |
[15:43] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[15:53] | Sonic dampener, new and improved. | 声波阻尼器 改良后的新版 |
[16:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:13] | Hello? Team? | 在吗 队友们 |
[16:14] | Looks like we’re gonna have some company. | 看来有人来了 |
[16:23] | Can’t let her go! | 不能让她跑了 |
[16:24] | Get her! I’ve got this! | 去追她 这里交给我 |
[16:56] | We didn’t get to finish our last conversation. | 上次的话还没说完 |
[17:07] | You’re persistent. | 你很执着 |
[17:08] | You killed that man. | 你杀了那个人 |
[17:09] | Before, I thought you were worried | 我之前还以为 |
[17:10] | I was the one who was gonna end up dead. | 你担心死的人会是我 |
[17:12] | Make up your mind. | 你下定决心再说 |
[17:13] | Detective Boland. | 博兰警探 |
[17:18] | If you know I was police, | 如果你知道我是警察 |
[17:19] | then you know that guy back in my place helped kill my partner. | 就知道我公寓里的人也有份害死我的搭档 |
[17:22] | Your vendetta doesn’t end with him. | 你的复仇之路不止于此 |
[17:23] | Nope. I’m still looking for his boss. | 对 我还在找他的老板 |
[17:27] | His friends are the ones currently shooting it out with your friends. | 现在跟你朋友交战的正是他的朋友 |
[17:29] | Well, we can help you get him | 我们能帮你找到他 |
[17:31] | without anyone else dying in the process, | 而不必伤害任何人 |
[17:32] | including and especially you. | 尤其是包括你 |
[17:35] | You know, from what I hear, there are plenty of nut cases | 我知道 星城也有很多疯子 |
[17:37] | running around Star City, looking to make it a better place. | 想凭一己之力除暴安良 |
[17:41] | What makes me so special? | 我有什么不同 |
[17:42] | If you stay in the same spot for more than a minute, | 如果你站在那里别动 |
[17:44] | and I’ll get a chance to tell it. | 我才有机会解释 |
[17:47] | Well, if you’re gonna make a sales pitch, make it good. | 你要是想大肆宣讲 就说精彩一点 |
[17:52] | You went through something traumatic. | 你经历了创伤 |
[17:54] | For the past 3 years, you’ve been trying to understand it | 过去三年 你一直想查明真相 |
[17:57] | because you’re afraid of what happened to you, | 你害怕发生在你身上的事和 |
[18:02] | and of what you’ve become, | 你现在的模样 |
[18:03] | so you’re running from it. | 所以你在逃避 |
[18:06] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:07] | Because I’ve been there, | 因为我经历过 |
[18:09] | and I can help you find your way back. | 我可以帮你找到回去的路 |
[18:19] | OK. | 好 |
[18:22] | What’s the range on that, uh– | 那个的范围有多大 |
[18:24] | What did you call it– sonic dampener? | 你们怎么叫来着 声波阻尼器吗 |
[18:29] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[18:42] | Now that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想要的 |
[18:44] | You know, I would tell you to chew with your mouth closed, | 我想叫你嚼东西的时候闭上嘴 |
[18:46] | but I don’t even know how you could do that with this thing. | 但是我不知道你闭着嘴要怎么吃这汉堡 |
[18:48] | 5-stack, baby. Nothing better. | 五层汉堡 宝贝 人间美味 |
[18:52] | – Curtis. – Oh, yeah. | -柯蒂斯 -对了 |
[18:54] | Um, so I made some sense out of Tina’s crazy murder board. | 我把蒂娜的疯狂杀人列板整理出来了 |
[18:58] | Meet Sean Sonus. | 这是肖恩·索纳斯 |
[19:01] | 3 years ago, | 三年前 |
[19:01] | he was a player in Central City’s criminal underworld | 他是中城的黑社会分子 |
[19:03] | and the target of Tina’s investigation. | 也是蒂娜调查的目标 |
[19:05] | Interestingly, Sonus disappeared | 有趣的是 索纳斯和蒂娜 |
[19:07] | around the same time that Tina did. | 差不多在同一时间消失 |
[19:09] | That’s why she’s been traveling across the country. | 所以她一直在全国各地出没 |
[19:11] | She’s been following him. | 她一直在追踪他 |
[19:12] | The only thing I don’t understand is | 我唯一不明白的是 |
[19:13] | why Sonus is in Hub City now. | 索纳斯为什么现在出现在中枢城 |
[19:15] | Obiah Urrse. | 奥拜哈·阿奇 |
[19:17] | Your belly hurts? Yeah. That’s not surprising. | 你肚子疼吗 一点也不奇怪 |
[19:18] | Tobias Church. | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[19:19] | He had all the gangs in Hub City under his thumb | 他把中枢城的帮派玩弄于股掌 |
[19:21] | just like he tried to do back home. | 就像他在星城那样 |
[19:22] | I’m thinking with Church’s demise, | 我想丘奇失败后 |
[19:24] | it left a power vacuum here, | 就出现了权力真空 |
[19:25] | especially in the drug trade. | 尤其是毒品交易 |
[19:27] | What’s Sonus pushing? | 索纳斯想促成什么事 |
[19:28] | Some drug I’ve never heard of before called “Sly-dee”? | 我以前从未听过的某种叫猾落的毒品 |
[19:31] | It’s pronounced “Slide,” like in playground | 叫作滑梯 就像游乐场那种 |
[19:33] | because it hooks kids young and makes them move | 因为年轻人会上瘾并更快地 |
[19:35] | to the big stuff faster. | 对猛烈的毒品上瘾 |
[19:37] | If Boland’s after this scum bag, | 如果博兰在追查这个人渣 |
[19:38] | I vote we get out of her way and let her do her thing. | 我建议我们别挡道 随她去吧 |
[19:40] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 不敢相信我要说这话 |
[19:42] | but I actually agree with Rene. | 其实我同意雷内的话 |
[19:44] | I can’t believe it either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[19:45] | Then there’s this, | 然后还有这个 |
[19:47] | the after-action report on her partner’s death. | 她搭档之死的行动报告 |
[19:49] | Sonus’ men captured her and tortured her for two weeks, | 索纳斯的人抓了她 折磨她两周 |
[19:52] | so even if she didn’t drop out of the police, | 所以即使她没退出警队 |
[19:54] | she would have been put on indefinite leave | 她本来也会因为心理创伤 |
[19:55] | because of psychological trauma. | 而不能重返警队 |
[19:56] | That’s all the more reason not to leave her out there alone. | 所以更不应该让她单干 |
[19:58] | Look. I didn’t know this Laurel chick, | 我不认识这个劳蕾尔小妞 |
[20:00] | but you’re taking on a lot to keep this promise to her. | 但是你为了兑现对她的承诺付出了很大 |
[20:03] | I’m thinking this is about more than just Laurel. | 我在想这不只是为了劳蕾尔 |
[20:05] | If Sonus is connected to Church’s men, | 如果索纳斯和丘奇的人有联系 |
[20:06] | that makes him more dangerous than we thought. | 那他比我们想象得更危险 |
[20:08] | We need to find Boland before she gets involved | 我们要找到博兰 以免她卷入 |
[20:11] | in something that she can’t handle. | 自己没法解决的事情当中 |
[20:18] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[20:20] | Follow my lead. | 听我指示 |
[20:24] | We’re walking into a fortress, | 我们要走进一个堡垒 |
[20:26] | and you’re gonna use just a bow? | 而你就只用一把弓吗 |
[20:28] | To use a bow and arrow requires patience and discipline. | 使用弓和箭需要耐心和克制 |
[20:43] | That’s Yurievich. | 那是尤利耶维奇 |
[20:45] | I will take on his guards. | 我会搞定他的守卫 |
[20:46] | Yurievich– | 尤利耶维奇 |
[20:47] | Yurievich is mine. | 尤利耶维奇是我的 |
[20:55] | Please tell me you didn’t sleep down here. | 请告诉我你没在下面睡觉 |
[20:56] | I didn’t… sleep. | 我没睡 |
[20:58] | I thought the NSA was a dead end. | 国安局不是已经没得查了吗 |
[21:01] | The file was erased. | 文件被删除了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, and then I remembered nothing on the internet | 然后我想到网络上的东西 |
[21:04] | is ever erased. | 不能永远被删除 |
[21:06] | Everything leaves behind a digital shadow, | 所有的东西都会留下数字痕迹 |
[21:07] | and I’ve been scouring the dark web, trying to find it. | 所以我一直在暗网中上搜索寻找 |
[21:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:14] | A terminal message. | 终端留言 |
[21:15] | From who? | 谁发来的 |
[21:17] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我一点头绪都没有 |
[21:19] | And how’d they get into your system? | 他们是怎么入侵你的系统的 |
[21:21] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我一点头绪都没有 |
[21:23] | 连接已建立 欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器 | |
[21:24] | Who’s Ghost Fox Goddess? | 幽狐女神是谁 |
[21:26] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[21:27] | It was my hacker handle in college. | 那是我在大学时的黑客代号 |
[21:29] | I made a lot of bad choices in college. | 上大学时我做了很多错误的选择 |
[21:31] | 连接已建立 欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器 | |
[21:31] | What do you mean bad choices? | 什么错误的选择 |
[21:33] | I used to be a hacktivist. That’s a hacker activist. | 我以前是个黑客分子 就是黑客活动分子 |
[21:36] | I left that life way behind. | 我早就放下了那个身份 |
[21:37] | It went with a Goth look that was not good for me. | 哥特打扮不是很适合我 |
[21:39] | Goth? | 哥特 |
[21:41] | Dark hair, dark Felicity, | 黑发 黑色系的费利西蒂 |
[21:43] | taking on corporations and governments. | 攻击企业和政府 |
[21:45] | It was a power trip that wasn’t healthy. | 那种对权利的炫耀很不健康 |
[21:48] | What’s “IRL”? | “线下”是什么 |
[21:51] | In real life. | 现实生活中 |
[21:58] | Yo. You know what you’re doing there? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[22:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吧 |
[22:01] | I hacked all the traffic cams in my hometown on a dare. | 有次真心话大冒险我黑了所有的交通监控镜头 |
[22:04] | So this is gonna help us find Miss Loco Bananas? | 这能帮我们找到疯子小姐吗 |
[22:08] | Or Sonus. Either way– | 或找到索纳斯 总之 |
[22:10] | Either way, we’re gonna put ourselves in the middle of a showdown | 总之 我们会插手疯子和 |
[22:14] | between a nutbar and a psycho drug dealer. | 神经毒贩的大对决 |
[22:16] | When Oliver explained his thinking to us on this, | 当奥利弗向我们解释他对这事的看法 |
[22:18] | which he rarely ever does by the way, | 顺便说一下他很少这样 |
[22:21] | I thought you would be more on board. | 我以为你会更支持 |
[22:24] | How’d the last crazy recruit turn out? | 上一次疯狂招募结果怎样呢 |
[22:26] | Ok. Evelyn did have her issues, true, But so did Rory, | 好吧 伊芙琳有自己的问题 罗里也有 |
[22:29] | and Oliver channeled his vendetta into something positive, | 奥利弗把他的怨恨转化成了积极的东西 |
[22:32] | and as far as nut cases are concerned, y– | 要说到疯狂 你… |
[22:36] | “As far as nut cases are concerned” what? | “要说到疯狂”接着呢 |
[22:39] | Nothing. I–that was the–it was a period. | 没什么 这句话说完了 |
[22:42] | “As far as nut cases are concerned period.” | “要说到疯狂 句号” |
[22:44] | That was just– wasn’t–so… | 这只是… |
[22:45] | You were thinking of me, weren’t you? | 你想说我 是吧 |
[22:47] | I meant it in the nicest way. | 我绝对出于好意 |
[22:51] | I guess you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[22:52] | – I am? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[22:55] | Maybe this team is all about finding second chances. | 也许这个团队寻找的是第二次机会 |
[23:02] | Could you hand me that adapter and, uh, tablet? | 你能递给我适配器和平板电脑吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:14] | Got a location. | 找到位置了 |
[23:15] | Nutbar or psycho drug dealer? | 疯子还是神经毒贩 |
[23:18] | Psycho drug dealer. | 神经毒贩 |
[23:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:29] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[23:39] | Hey, Sean. Been a while. | 肖恩 好久不见 |
[23:41] | Detective Boland. | 博兰警探 |
[23:45] | A little outside your jurisdiction, aren’t you? | 有点超越你的辖区了吧 |
[23:46] | I’m not a cop tonight. | 今晚我不是警察 |
[23:59] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[24:09] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[24:20] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是什么 |
[24:22] | Sonus– | 索纳斯 |
[24:24] | he’s a meta-human, too. | 他也是个超能力者 |
[24:34] | – How is she? – Still unconscious. | -她怎么样了 -还在昏迷中 |
[24:36] | I don’t know about you, man, | 我不知道你感觉怎样 |
[24:37] | but my head is still spinning a bit. | 我的脑袋还晕着呢 |
[24:38] | It’s his meta power. | 这是他的超能力 |
[24:39] | I think he can control sonic waves. | 我认为他能控制声波 |
[24:41] | It would explain how he disorientated you guys | 这就能解释他怎么使你们失去方向了 |
[24:43] | and counteracted Tina and– | 还挫败了蒂娜 |
[24:47] | Their powers are related. | 他们的超能力是相关的 |
[24:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:49] | I think I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[24:52] | I didn’t sign up for metas, man. | 我可没打算对付超能力者 |
[24:54] | Enhanced ability or not, | 不管有没有超能力 |
[24:56] | Sonus is running a drug trade that sells to kids. | 索纳斯的毒品是卖给年轻人的 |
[24:59] | That means we’re moving on from trying to recruit | 就是说我们的重点从招募这个疯女人 |
[25:01] | this crazy lady and focus on taking down this prig? | 转移为拿下这个道貌岸然的家伙 |
[25:04] | I’m all in. | 我加入 |
[25:04] | Yeah, but we have to find Sonus first. | 好 但我们得先找到索纳斯 |
[25:06] | I know where he’s gonna be. | 我知道他会去哪里 |
[25:10] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[25:11] | 11:40 11:40. | |
[25:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[25:14] | Sonus is taking in a major shipment of slide. | 索纳斯正在运输一大批”滑梯” |
[25:17] | And you know where. | 你知道在哪 |
[25:18] | And something tells me you’re not gonna tell us. | 我有预感你并不会告诉我们 |
[25:22] | After 3 years, the man who killed my partner is finally in my sights. | 三年后我终于找到了杀我搭档的人 |
[25:25] | I’m not letting anyone get in my way. | 我不会让任何人挡我的路 |
[25:26] | Lady wants to commit suicide, we should let her. | 这位女士想自杀 我们不挡道 |
[25:29] | Free country. | 自由国度 |
[25:34] | He nearly killed you last time. | 他上次差点杀了你 |
[25:37] | Against him, your ability is a liability. | 与他作战 你的能力是负担 |
[25:43] | Let us help. | 让我们帮你 |
[25:47] | Hey. Thanks for the save. | 谢你们救我 |
[25:48] | Safe trip back to Star City, boys. | 回星城一路顺风 小伙子们 |
[26:57] | Yurievich is dead. | 尤利耶维奇死了 |
[26:58] | Good. Now we can talk. | 很好 现在我们可以谈了 |
[27:06] | Look sharp. If this goes south on me, | 注意 如果情况不妙 |
[27:08] | I want you to take this guy down hard. | 我要你狠狠拿下这家伙 |
[27:11] | Paranoid much? | 疑心太重了吧 |
[27:12] | You don’t know the dark web like I do, ok? | 你不如我了解暗网 |
[27:15] | These guys aren’t exactly known to be friendly. | 这些人绝对不是善类 |
[27:18] | – OMG! – O…MG! | -我的天 -我…的天 |
[27:20] | The Ghost Fox Goddess here in meatspace. | 是现实世界的幽狐女神 |
[27:23] | The real Ghost Fox Goddess. | 真的幽狐女神 |
[27:25] | You’re Kojo Sledgehammer. | 你是科乔大锤 |
[27:28] | Yeah. I know. It’s not nearly as cool as Ghost Fox Goddess, | 是的 我知道 这远没有幽狐女神酷 |
[27:31] | but then I can only aspire to your level of cool, | 你那么酷的层次我只能瞻仰 |
[27:34] | which I do. | 确实如此 |
[27:35] | Uh, aspire to, I mean. | 瞻仰 我是说 |
[27:37] | Take her down hard you said, right? | 要狠狠拿下她 是吗 |
[27:42] | It is so great to meet you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[27:45] | When I saw your traffic on the dark nets, | 当我看到你暗网上的数据流 |
[27:47] | I wasn’t even sure it was you. | 我不确定就是你 |
[27:49] | I mean, you’ve been a blank for, well, years. | 你已经消失好多年了 |
[27:53] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[27:53] | I know. Palmer Tech. | 我知道 帕尔默科技 |
[27:55] | I just figured once you got fired you’d– | 我只是想着一旦你被开除 你就… |
[27:58] | Figured I’d what? | 想着我怎么… |
[28:00] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[28:02] | Ok. Well, | 是这样 |
[28:05] | I became a hacker, a hacktivist, | 我成为黑客 黑客分子 |
[28:09] | because of you, the GFG. | 是因为你 幽狐 |
[28:13] | I read about your hack of the department of education, | 我看了你黑教育部的事迹 |
[28:15] | and I was like, “I know what I want to be,” | 我就知道我想成为黑客 |
[28:18] | but then you just totally stopped and became this, like, | 但你后来金盆洗手 成为了 |
[28:21] | information technology support player, and… | 信息技术支持员 还 |
[28:26] | Sorry. Never meet your heroes, you know? | 抱歉 头一回见心中的英雄 |
[28:29] | No. I haven’t just been corporate, you know? | 不 我不只是去了企业 |
[28:31] | I’ve been doing work that is…important. | 我一直在做重要的事情 |
[28:35] | If it was, I would have heard about it. | 如果是这样 我肯定有听过 |
[28:38] | Sorry. There I go again. Heh. | 抱歉 我又这样了 |
[28:41] | I guess I was just excited when I saw you on the dark nets. | 我只是看到你上暗网很兴奋 |
[28:45] | It was like– like you were returning, you know? | 就好像 你回归了 是吧 |
[28:49] | The og GFG was back. | 幽狐元老回归了 |
[28:52] | Well, I was looking for an NSA file to exonerate an innocent man. | 我当时在找国安局的文档还人清白 |
[28:55] | – John Diggle. – Yes. | -约翰·狄格尔 -没错 |
[28:57] | My organization does its homework. | 我的团队做了些功课 |
[28:59] | Organization? | 团队 |
[29:01] | A hacktivist group. We call ourselves Helix. | 一支黑客分子团队 我们自称为”螺旋” |
[29:03] | A month ago, we hacked Echelon. | 一个月前 我们黑了”梯队” |
[29:05] | The NSA’s information gathering program? | 国安局的信息收集计划吗 |
[29:08] | We hoovered up 8 petabytes of data | 我们获取了8PB数据 |
[29:10] | including everything you need to help your friend. | 包括你要用来帮助朋友的一切 |
[29:14] | We’re calling the data cache pandora. | 这个叫数据缓存魔盒 |
[29:16] | With it, you can take down politicians, | 有了它 你们就能扳倒政客 |
[29:18] | bankrupt companies, spark revolutions. | 摧毁企业 引发革命 |
[29:22] | So you’re not just giving me the file for John. | 所以你给我的不只是帮约翰的文件 |
[29:26] | You inspired me to make the world a better place, | 你启发我让世界变得更好 |
[29:30] | and now I intend to inspire you | 现在我想启发你 |
[29:34] | to be the hacktivist you used to be, | 再次成为往日的黑客分子 |
[29:38] | the great Ghost Fox Goddess. | 那位了不起的幽狐女神 |
[30:00] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[30:01] | You’re trusting me with your mask off, | 你卸下面具来说服我 |
[30:03] | so now I’m supposed to trust you. | 所以我该信任你了 |
[30:04] | No. I just thought that if you weren’t gonna listen | 不 我只是认为如果你不听绿箭侠的话 |
[30:07] | to the Green Arrow that you might listen to Oliver Queen. | 也许会想听奥利弗·奎恩的话 |
[30:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[30:12] | I spent 5 years in hell, | 我在地狱困了五年 |
[30:16] | not unlike what happened to you | 和你在索纳斯组织 |
[30:17] | when you were undercover in Sonus’ organization | 做卧底时的遭遇一样 |
[30:20] | or what he put you through when he discovered you were a cop. | 也和你被发现是警察后受的折磨一样 |
[30:24] | And what? You think you see a little bit of yourself in me? | 然后呢 你在我身上看到了自己的影子吗 |
[30:27] | It’s more than that. | 不只如此 |
[30:30] | There is a man in Star City | 星城里有个人 |
[30:32] | who’s trying to convince me | 想尝试说服我 |
[30:33] | that I destroy the lives of everyone that I touch | 我会毁掉我身边每个人的生活 |
[30:36] | because I am beyond redemption. | 因为我无可救药 |
[30:38] | Yeah, yeah. You think if you can save me you’ll prove him wrong. | 你觉得救了我 就能证明他错了 |
[30:40] | Don’t put your issues on me. | 你的事别扯上我 |
[30:41] | Absolutely right, | 说得没错 |
[30:44] | but if you think that you can take on Sonus and his men, | 但如果你觉得你能对付索纳斯和他的手下 |
[30:46] | then you are wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[30:50] | Let us help. | 让我们帮你 |
[30:52] | Let us help, and then… | 让我们帮你 然后 |
[30:55] | We’re gone. | 我们就离开 |
[31:10] | All right! I’m reading 15 shooters on the roof | 好吧 我发现房顶上有15名持枪者 |
[31:12] | and a helicopter inbound. | 还有一架直升机正在驶来 |
[31:17] | Copy. We’re in position. | 收到 已就位 |
[31:21] | Shipment’s late. | 交货迟到了 |
[31:22] | Some screw-up in Bludhaven. | 布鲁德海文出了事 |
[31:24] | Take 100 grand off. | 扣除十万美元 |
[31:27] | – We need to move. – Be patient. | -我们得行动了 -耐心点 |
[31:29] | You still have Curtis’ insurance policy with you? | 你还带着柯蒂斯的保险措施吧 |
[31:32] | Yeah. I’m still gonna get to use my guns, right? | 是的 我还是能用我的枪吧 |
[31:37] | Chopper’s about to land, guys. | 直升机要降落了 各位 |
[31:39] | Move. | 行动 |
[31:48] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们 |
[32:05] | Not so fast, dirt bag. | 别心急 废物 |
[32:08] | Yes! | 棒 |
[32:09] | Yes. | 棒 |
[32:17] | They got air support. | 他们有空中支援 |
[32:18] | All right. I’ll take care of it, but, Wild Dog– | 好吧 我来搞定 但野狗 |
[32:19] | I got her six. | 我掩护她 |
[33:09] | Guess I should be flattered. | 我应该很荣幸 |
[33:12] | To think you’ve held out a candle for me after all these years. | 这么些年来你一直对我念念不忘 |
[33:18] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[33:20] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[33:23] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[33:25] | You’re better than this. | 你能放下私怨 |
[33:27] | You know I’m not. | 我放不下 |
[33:29] | If we’re as alike as you said, | 如果我们正如你所言 |
[33:31] | we both know you’d kill him. | 我们都明白你会杀了他 |
[33:32] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[33:35] | Maybe it’s too late for me… | 也许我已经无药可救 |
[33:39] | and maybe I don’t get a second chance… | 也许我得不到第二次机会 |
[33:43] | But you don’t have to go down that road. | 但你不必走上不归路 |
[33:49] | Tina, what would Vince want you to do? | 蒂娜 文斯会希望你怎么做 |
[34:02] | He’d want me to do that. | 他会希望我那么做 |
[34:15] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[34:28] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[34:30] | I was gonna ask how it went with the new Canary, | 我本来想问新金丝雀的进展 |
[34:32] | but I can tell by that…look on your face. | 但我能从你脸上的表情看出来 |
[34:37] | Well, I have some good news, though. | 不过我有些好消息 |
[34:38] | I am in the market. | 洗耳恭听 |
[34:42] | I’ve got all we need to exonerate John. | 我拿到了还约翰清白所需的一切 |
[34:45] | That’s incredible. How’d you do that? | 不可思议了 你怎么做到的 |
[34:49] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:51] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事没告诉我 |
[34:54] | I know that we are not used to getting good news, | 我知道我们不习惯收到好消息 |
[34:57] | but this is what it looks like. | 但这次确实是好消息 |
[35:01] | I am gonna go leak the file on Walker. | 我要泄漏沃克的文件 |
[35:05] | Why don’t you go tell John the good news? | 要不你去告诉约翰好消息 |
[35:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:41] | You tell him. | 你来告诉他 |
[35:43] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[35:44] | Earlier this evening, I received the NSA’s case against Walker | 今天傍晚 有匿名者给我提供沃克 |
[35:47] | from an anonymous source. | 涉及国安局的案子资料 |
[35:49] | – Anonymous? – On the strength of it, | -匿名者 -我拿这份资料 |
[35:51] | I went the judge advocate ex parte and got you released on bail. | 去找军事法官 替你争取到保释 |
[35:55] | – Wait. What? – I filed a motion to dismiss, | -你说什么 -鉴于我们手里的牌 |
[35:58] | which is as close to a slam dunk | 扭转了情势 |
[35:59] | as these things get given the cards we’re holding. | 我提出的撤案动议几乎十拿九稳 |
[36:01] | What does this mean? | 这表示什么 |
[36:03] | It means that you can go home and hug your wife and son. | 表示你可以回家抱你妻儿了 |
[36:18] | You wanted this, | 这是你想要的 |
[36:20] | baited me with Yurievich. | 你用尤利耶维奇钓我 |
[36:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:26] | To see for yourself what I’ve become? | 为了亲眼看看我变成什么样了吗 |
[36:28] | To remind you. | 为了提醒你 |
[36:30] | Why go to all the trouble? | 为什么要大费周章 |
[36:33] | What do you care? You don’t even know me. | 你在乎什么 你都不认识我 |
[36:36] | I thought I’d proven otherwise. | 我想我已经证明了有多了解你 |
[36:40] | General Shreve, Baron Reiter, | 瑞孚将军 巴伦·瑞特 |
[36:42] | Konstantin Kovar. | 康士坦丁·科瓦 |
[36:44] | You keep looking for new fights | 你总在寻找新战斗 |
[36:46] | when the real fight has been in front of you all along. | 但真正的战斗一直就在你身前 |
[36:49] | Your father literally wrote it for you, | 你父亲逐字列明给你了 |
[36:52] | a list of all the Yurieviches and Kovars in Starling City. | 星城所有的尤利耶维奇和科瓦 |
[36:56] | He told me he left me a message. | 他告诉我他给我留下了信息 |
[36:58] | And yet you still don’t return home. | 然而你到现在还没回家 |
[37:00] | Why do you deny your father’s wish for you? | 你为什么违背你父亲的遗愿 |
[37:02] | You saw the reason tonight. | 你今晚知道原因了 |
[37:04] | I am not the man that my father raised! | 我不是我父亲养成的儿子 |
[37:08] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:10] | You’re afraid of what’s happened to you, | 你害怕发生在你身上的事和 |
[37:13] | of what you’ve become, | 你现在的模样 |
[37:14] | and you’re running from it. | 所以你在逃避 |
[37:21] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这一切 |
[37:23] | Because I’ve been there… | 因为我经历过 |
[37:26] | and I can help you find your way back. | 我可以帮你找到出路 |
[37:30] | You think yourself a monster. | 你认为你是个魔鬼 |
[37:34] | No. | 不 |
[37:37] | I am a monster. | 我就是魔鬼 |
[37:46] | There is a monster inside you, yes, | 你体内有个魔鬼 没错 |
[37:49] | but it is not you. | 但那不是你 |
[37:51] | I don’t see the difference. | 我认为这没有区别 |
[37:52] | No. You need to create one. | 不 你得创造一个 |
[38:00] | You need to give the monster an identity. | 你得让魔鬼有个身份 |
[38:03] | It’s only when the monster becomes someone else, | 只有当魔鬼成为了另一个人 |
[38:07] | some…thing…else that you’re free to be Oliver Queen. | 另一个存在 你才能自由地当奥利弗·奎恩 |
[38:26] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 我不知道准备好了吗 |
[38:29] | I will help you become ready. | 我会帮你准备好 |
[38:45] | Mr. Mayor. Excuse me, but there’s someone here to see you. | 市长先生 打扰了 有人来找你 |
[38:48] | Her name is Tina Boland. | 她叫蒂娜·博兰 |
[38:50] | Yeah. Send her in, please. | 好 请她进来 |
[38:59] | Mayor Queen. It’s impressive. | 奎恩市长 真没想到 |
[39:04] | Maybe you should have led with that. | 也许你该先告诉我这个 |
[39:06] | I got to admit… | 说真的 |
[39:09] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我以为我不会再见到你 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Neither did I. | 对 我也是 |
[39:16] | I guess I thought I would feel different | 我以为索纳斯不在了 |
[39:22] | with Sonus gone. | 我会感觉不同 |
[39:24] | I thought I would feel liberated. | 我以为我会感到没有拘束 |
[39:28] | I wish it worked that way. | 我希望会那样 |
[39:37] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:40] | How do you keep living with so much pain? | 你怎么从那么多伤痛中活下来 |
[39:44] | I’m still working on that myself, | 我自己也还在努力 |
[39:48] | but I can tell you it helps to not be alone. | 但我知道不能让自己孤独 |
[39:52] | That’s why you’re here, right? | 所以你才来了 对吗 |
[39:57] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[40:02] | Back on that roof, you asked what Vince would have wanted. | 在楼顶 你问文斯会想要什么 |
[40:07] | We were more than just partners. | 我们不只是搭档 |
[40:11] | We were lovers. | 我们是情侣 |
[40:15] | I hated Sonus for killing Vince… | 我恨索纳斯杀死文斯 |
[40:19] | but I hated myself more for not being able to stop him. | 但我更恨自己无法阻止他 |
[40:24] | Rene, the–the guy in the hockey mask, | 雷内 戴曲棍球面具的那个人 |
[40:29] | told the other guy that was with us–Curtis– | 告诉我们另一个队员柯蒂斯 |
[40:33] | that this team is all about finding second chances. | 我们的团队寻找的是第二次机会 |
[40:38] | You said maybe we don’t get second chances. | 你说过也许我们没有第二次机会 |
[40:40] | Well, maybe I was wrong. | 好吧 也许我错了 |
[40:44] | Maybe you’re my second chance. | 也许你是我的第二次机会 |
[40:49] | That’s a lot to put on my shoulders. | 我背负的担子太大了 |
[40:50] | Well, Tina, there’s something that tells me you can handle it. | 蒂娜 我知道你可以处理好 |
[40:58] | So about that name. | 说到这名字 |
[41:00] | Tina Boland was my official cover for undercover work. | 蒂娜·博兰是我卧底工作用的假名 |
[41:04] | It was to protect my family. | 这是为了保护我的家人 |
[41:07] | My real name is Dinah, Dinah Drake. | 我的真名叫戴娜 戴娜·德雷克 |
[41:15] | Dinah? | 戴娜 |
[41:17] | Does that name mean something to you? | 这名字对你有意义吗 |
[41:19] | I had a friend named Dinah. | 我曾经有个朋友叫戴娜 |
[41:22] | She’s the reason I sought you out. | 她就是我找你的原因 |
[41:27] | What do you think she’d think about all this? | 你认为她会怎么看这整件事 |
[41:31] | I think she’d be proud of both of us. | 我想她会为我俩感到骄傲 |