时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | 4 years ago, the hood took down Justin Claybourne. | 4年前兜帽男除掉了贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[00:05] | You told me that Claybourne didn’t have any kids. | 你说过克莱伯恩没有孩子的 |
[00:07] | There’s no record of the kid’s name. | 档案中没写这个孩子的名字 |
[00:08] | He’d be about 30 today. | 他现在大概30岁 |
[00:09] | Just old enough to put on a hood and a mask. | 够年龄戴那样的兜帽和面具了 |
[00:11] | Old enough to want revenge | 已经有足够能力 |
[00:13] | on the man who murdered his father. | 向杀父仇人报仇雪恨 |
[00:16] | Evelyn, why? | 伊芙琳 为什么 |
[00:18] | You’re a fraud. | 你是个骗子 |
[00:19] | This city needs to be saved from you. | 我们要从你手里拯救这座城市 |
[00:23] | Johnny, I need you to come to the safe house. | 约翰 快到安全屋来 |
[00:24] | – Something’s wrong with J.J. – Lyla? | -小约翰有点不对劲 -莱拉 |
[00:27] | Did you find Billy? | 你找到比利了吗 |
[00:30] | I didn’t know it was Billy. | 我不知道那是比利 |
[00:31] | I couldn’t have known. | 我没想到是他 |
[00:38] | Hi, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |
[00:44] | I saw you die. | 我亲眼看到你死了 |
[00:46] | I was saved. | 我被救了 |
[00:49] | I saw this white light, and…it’s– | 我看到一道白光 就像 |
[00:53] | It’s just like they say. | 就像他们说的一样 |
[00:55] | This angel, she, she reached out to me, | 她就像天使一样拯救了我 |
[00:58] | but she wasn’t an angel. | 但她并不是天使 |
[01:02] | She was my sister. | 她是我的妹妹 |
[01:03] | What? | 什么 |
[01:04] | Sara–she–she had me teleported | 莎拉 她把我瞬间移动到 |
[01:07] | to the Waverider. | 乘波号上 |
[01:09] | They have this technology | 他们有技术 |
[01:11] | that fixed the embolism. | 能修复栓塞 |
[01:13] | I was there. | 我当时在那 |
[01:16] | Everyone was there. | 所有人都在场 |
[01:18] | Nobody saw a white light, | 没有人看到什么白光 |
[01:20] | and you didn’t go anywhere. | 你哪里也没有去 |
[01:22] | That’s because she hadn’t done it yet. | 那是因为她当时还没有行动 |
[01:25] | Ollie… | 奥利 |
[01:28] | Ollie, I asked her– | 奥利 我要她 |
[01:29] | I asked her to bring me to your present. | 我要她把我带回到你面前 |
[01:34] | She gave me the same gift that I gave her. | 她给了我曾给予她的礼物 |
[01:40] | She gave me a second chance. | 她给了我第二次机会 |
[01:42] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[01:45] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[01:52] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[01:54] | Hi, Felicity. | 你好 费利西蒂 |
[01:57] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[02:00] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[02:03] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[02:04] | Oliver said the exact same thing. | 你跟奥利弗说的一样 |
[02:14] | I thought Sara and the legends | 我以为莎拉和传奇 |
[02:15] | were against changing history. | 不希望历史被改变 |
[02:17] | Sara said that they figured out a way | 莎拉说他们发现了一种方法 |
[02:19] | to bring me back without causing a, uh– | 可以将我复活 而不造成 |
[02:21] | an aberration. | 偏差 |
[02:22] | Yes. That. | 对 没错 |
[02:26] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:28] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[02:30] | Yeah. I just wish the legends could bring back | 是 我只是希望传奇能够复活 |
[02:31] | everybody we wanted. | 所有我们所爱的人 |
[02:35] | What happened? What’d I miss? | 怎么了 我错过了些什么 |
[02:37] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们等会儿再说 |
[02:39] | The important thing is that you’re back from the past, | 现在重要的是你从过去归来了 |
[02:43] | which they brought you back from months later, | 他们在数月后把你送回来 |
[02:45] | and they just dropped you here. | 就把你放在这儿 |
[02:46] | So weird. | 真奇怪 |
[02:49] | Time travel. Am I right? | 时间旅行 对吧 |
[02:53] | Do you guys want a coffee? | 你们想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[02:54] | I, um–gonna get a deca–decaf probably, | 我要杯无咖啡因的吧 |
[02:56] | because of… | 因为… |
[02:57] | It’s nice to see some things haven’t changed. | 很高兴看到有些事情没有改变 |
[03:02] | I have to call my dad. | 我得打给我爸 |
[03:04] | He’s gonna kill me for coming here first. | 他会因为我先来这里而埋怨我 |
[03:06] | Laurel, after you… | 劳蕾尔 在你 |
[03:11] | y-your dad left with Donna, | 你爸和唐娜离开了 |
[03:13] | and, uh, it didn’t go well. | 进展不是很顺利 |
[03:16] | – He’s drinking again. – He’s in rehab, | -他又酗酒了 -他在戒酒康复中心 |
[03:19] | but he’s–he’s–he’s getting better. | 但他… 他正在康复 |
[03:21] | He’s getting the help that he needs. | 他获得了必要的帮助 |
[03:23] | 9 months. | 九个月 |
[03:24] | I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. | 我想我需要了解许多新情况 |
[03:27] | Which is why I’m gonna tell everyone to come to the party. | 所以我要让大家来参加派对 |
[03:31] | – What party? – The party that we’re gonna | -什么派对 -我们明晚 |
[03:32] | throw for Laurel tomorrow night. | 为劳蕾尔办个派对 |
[03:33] | That sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[03:36] | I mean, I–I would love to see everyone– Thea and John. | 我很想见见大家 西娅和约翰 |
[03:39] | Oh, my– John! | 天 约翰 |
[03:40] | I came here to tell you, | 我来就是要告诉你的 |
[03:41] | and I totally forgot. | 可完全忘了 |
[03:44] | What’s going on with John? | 约翰怎么了 |
[03:46] | I can’t believe she’s back. | 不敢相信她回来了 |
[03:48] | I walked into the bunker, | 我走进地堡 |
[03:49] | and sh–and she was just there | 她人就在那儿 |
[03:51] | like nothing had happened, | 好像一切都没发生 |
[03:52] | Like… | 就像… |
[03:54] | Like it was some kind of gift. | 就像某种恩赐 |
[03:56] | How much does she know about what’s happened? | 她对现况了解多少 |
[03:59] | We’re easing her in. | 我们在让她逐渐适应 |
[04:00] | There’s a lot to process. | 需要适应的太多了 |
[04:02] | – The recruits. – Prometheus. | -新兵们 -普罗米修斯 |
[04:04] | The fact that you killed his dad. | 还有你杀了他爸 |
[04:09] | Felicity and Lyla are working on finding his mother. | 费利西蒂和莱拉在努力找他母亲 |
[04:11] | What happened with the dude who trained the two of you? | 训练你们俩的家伙怎么了 |
[04:14] | Well, she… | 好吧 她… |
[04:16] | Doesn’t stay in one spot for very long, | 不常待在同一个地方 |
[04:18] | but, uh, I’m working on finding her. | 但我在努力寻找她 |
[04:21] | In the meantime, we need to work | 而且 我们得 |
[04:22] | on a way of getting you out of here. | 想办法救你出去 |
[04:25] | Yeah. Well, we did that, remember, | 好吧 我们救过了 记得吗 |
[04:28] | and here I am right back on the inside. | 但我现在又进来了 |
[04:30] | – Well, John– – No, man. No more running. | -好吧 约翰 -兄弟 我不要逃跑了 |
[04:32] | It’s time I faced this head-on, | 我该直面那些人 |
[04:34] | fight these trumped up charges. | 对抗那些捏造的指控 |
[04:35] | That’s an improvement from last time. | 相比上次 这是个进步 |
[04:37] | Roger that. I’m gonna show Walker | 收到 我要告诉沃克 |
[04:39] | that he picked the wrong soldier to screw with. | 他惹错了人 |
[04:42] | We need to have some kind of plan. | 我们得有一份计划 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna need one hell of a lawyer. | 我需要一个厉害的律师 |
[04:46] | I might know a guy. | 我可能认识一个人 |
[04:59] | My captains warned me that you’d be a risk, | 我的队长提醒过我你是个风险 |
[05:02] | an American Bratva. | 兄弟会的美国成员 |
[05:04] | But I thought that you could be useful. | 但我觉得你会很有用 |
[05:08] | I did what you asked me to do. | 我按你的要求做了 |
[05:10] | I tried to blow up Kovar’s casino. | 我尝试去炸科瓦的赌场 |
[05:13] | No. All that you were interested in | 不 你只对一件事感兴趣 |
[05:15] | was killing Konstantine Kovar. | 那就是杀了康士坦丁·科瓦 |
[05:17] | But not for the Bratva. | 但不是为了兄弟会 |
[05:22] | For yourself, for a woman. | 而是为了你自己和一个女人 |
[05:25] | Kovar told me everything. | 科瓦全都告诉我了 |
[05:26] | Kovar…is a government agent, | 科瓦…是政府特工 |
[05:29] | and the deal that you made with him betrays the Bratva. | 而你和他之间的交易背叛了兄弟会 |
[05:33] | Your vendetta betrays the Bratva. | 你的私仇与兄弟会相悖 |
[05:35] | My deal with Kovar benefits our brotherhood, | 而我和科瓦的交易对兄弟会是有益的 |
[05:38] | and in any case, I am Pakhan. | 再说了 我是帕克汉 |
[05:41] | My decisions are the law, | 我的决定就是法律 |
[05:45] | and I will get obedience from you, | 我会让你服从我的 |
[05:48] | even if I have to beat it into you. | 即便我可能得打到你服 |
[05:59] | Is this why you join Bratva, | 这就是你加入兄弟会的原因吗 |
[06:03] | to get to Kovar, | 为了扳倒科瓦 |
[06:06] | because you had some promise to her, hmm? | 因为你向她许诺过吗 |
[06:15] | You don’t have to drop everything and fly home, Thea. | 你没必要抛下一切飞回来 西娅 |
[06:19] | I’ll still be here when the conference is over, | 等你会议结束后我还是在这里 |
[06:22] | and the way Oliver describes it, | 而且照奥利弗的说法来看 |
[06:23] | you’re the one that’s doing all the heavy lifting at the mayor’s office. | 你一力承担了市长办公室的所有要务 |
[06:27] | I guess spontaneous resurrection is as good as any reason for a party. | 我猜”自然复活”是举办派对的绝佳理由 |
[06:32] | But… | 但是… |
[06:32] | But we haven’t even buried Detective Malone yet. | 但是我们都还没下葬马隆警探 |
[06:37] | It feels weird to be celebrating? | 这时庆祝有些奇怪是吧 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t feel weird to you? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[06:41] | Y-yes, weird, yeah. | 嗯 奇怪 |
[06:44] | Weird or–I guess. | 奇怪吧 我猜 |
[06:48] | After the past 4 years, | 过去四年的经历 |
[06:49] | it’s just hard for me to accept good news. | 让我难以接受好消息 |
[06:55] | Weird, man. | 太奇怪了 伙计 |
[06:57] | She was dead. Now she’s not. | 她之前死了 现在又活了 |
[06:59] | Well, that’s time travel for you. | 这就是时空旅行的结果 |
[07:01] | Well, I don’t mean Laurel being back is what’s weird. | 我说奇怪指的不是劳蕾尔复活 |
[07:04] | It’s how you’re all reacting to it | 而是你们的反应 |
[07:05] | like it’s happened before. | 像以前发生过 |
[07:09] | It’s happened before? | 以前发生过吗 |
[07:11] | The Lance sisters have a habit of coming back to life. | 兰斯姐妹都有死而复生的习惯 |
[07:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:21] | Yo, Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[07:23] | Come back inside. We’re gonna make a toast. | 进来吧 我们要祝酒了 |
[07:26] | Doesn’t feel right to be… | 这样欢聚一堂… |
[07:28] | gathering around like this. | 感觉不太对 |
[07:31] | Detective Malone is dead, | 马隆警探去世了 |
[07:33] | Evelyn betrayed us, | 伊芙琳背叛了我们 |
[07:36] | and Prometheus is still out there. | 而普罗米修斯依旧逍遥法外 |
[07:38] | We should be trying to find him, | 我们应该努力追捕他 |
[07:40] | making him pay… | 让他为一切… |
[07:42] | for everything. | 付出代价 |
[07:54] | A little over a year ago, | 一年多以前 |
[07:55] | I–I stood right here, | 我就站在这里 |
[07:57] | and I remarked that I wished it wasn’t just the dark times | 说希望我们并不只是因为黑暗时期 |
[08:00] | that brought us together. | 才聚集在一起 |
[08:02] | With all the loss that we have suffered, | 在承受了那些失去的痛苦后 |
[08:06] | I think it’s important | 我觉得很重要的一点是 |
[08:08] | that we embrace the miracles, too, | 我们要接受奇迹 |
[08:11] | and that we remember they are still possible. | 得记住奇迹还是有可能发生的 |
[08:17] | Welcome home, Laurel. | 欢迎回家 劳蕾尔 |
[08:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:32] | What? | 什么 |
[08:33] | – Sorry. – God. | -抱歉 -老天 |
[08:35] | I wasn’t expecting anyone here. | 我没想到还有人在这里 |
[08:37] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[08:37] | I–I don’t sleep much or at all. | 我现在不太需要睡眠 |
[08:40] | Side effect of wearing haunted rags, I guess, | 我猜是穿有魔力的破布的副作用 |
[08:42] | so I figured I’d train. | 就想来训练一下 |
[08:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:46] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:47] | It’s, uh–it’s, uh, my Q-mail, | 是我的Q邮箱 |
[08:49] | you know, my Facechat, Snapbook stuff. | 就是我的Facechat和Snapbook |
[08:51] | All the kids are doing these new, crazy social media things. | 年轻人都在玩的新型疯狂社交软件 |
[08:53] | You know, I just– | 你知道的 我只是 |
[08:54] | – You’re running a DNA analysis. – Yeah, I am. | -你在做DNA测试 -对 没错 |
[08:56] | On Laurel’s glass. | 劳蕾尔杯子上的 |
[08:58] | That, what, you took from the party? | 你在派对上取的 |
[09:00] | If by party, you mean my brilliant ruse | 你说的派对如果是指我为提取她DNA |
[09:02] | to collect her DNA, then, yes, you are correct. | 想到的机智策略 那就是的 没错 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:07] | You know, there’s looking a gift horse in the mouth, | 先是对这天大的好事吹毛求疵 |
[09:09] | and then there’s– | 然后是 |
[09:10] | Being driven by paranoid delusions, | 因为被害妄想症 |
[09:11] | drawing comparisons on genetic base pairs? | 开始比较基因碱基对 |
[09:12] | Yes, I’m aware, thank you. | 对 我知道 谢了 |
[09:13] | – I–yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -我 好吧 -好 |
[09:17] | Well? | 结果呢 |
[09:17] | DNA matches. | DNA匹配 |
[09:20] | Ok. So we can rule out shape shifter. | 好 就能排除有人变形成她了 |
[09:22] | – Yeah. – Ooh. What about, evil twin? | -对 -会不会是邪恶双生子 |
[09:26] | – Oh…no. – Ok. I was joking. | -不 -好了 我开玩笑的 |
[09:30] | No. No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:31] | – She actually has an evil twin. – Seriously? | -她还真有个邪恶双生子 -真的吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. She’s locked up in S.T.A.R. Labs. I’ll explain later. | 对 被关在尖端科研实验室 稍后再解释 |
[09:36] | Right now, we have to call Cisco. | 现在得赶紧打给西斯科 |
[09:45] | Finally. It’s about time someone figured it out. | 终于有人搞清状况了 |
[09:48] | You know, I am so sick and tired | 扮演这个脆弱又不堪一击的 |
[09:50] | of playing this weak, vulnerable Laurel. | 劳蕾尔真让我恶心又厌倦 |
[09:53] | She’s such a pill, it’s pathetic. | 真让人讨厌 真可悲 |
[10:06] | You know, the one problem with my ability | 我这超能力的唯一问题就是 |
[10:10] | is that I can never hear my poor, little victims scream. | 完全听不到受害者凄惨的叫声 |
[10:18] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[10:32] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna be ok, but… | 我会没事的 但是 |
[10:35] | It’s not our Laurel. | 那不是我们的劳蕾尔 |
[10:44] | So that Laurel’s from an alternate reality? | 那个劳蕾尔来自另一个现实世界 |
[10:47] | Technically, she’s from a parallel universe. | 严格来讲 她来自平行世界 |
[10:49] | We’re on Earth-1. | 我们在地球一 |
[10:50] | The look-alike Laurel’s from another earth, Earth-2. | 这个酷似劳蕾尔的人来自地球二 |
[10:53] | Over there, we all have doppelganger versions of ourselves | 我们在那都有各自的二重身 |
[10:55] | who could be very similar or incredibly different | 而由于大量的变数 |
[10:57] | based on an infinite amount of variables. | 可能又会极其相似或大为不同 |
[10:59] | I would love to see what I’m like on Earth-2. | 我真想见地球二的自己 |
[11:01] | Oh, god. What if I’m straight? | 天啊 万一我是个直男呢 |
[11:03] | Ok. One thing I don’t get– | 好了 我有件事不懂 |
[11:05] | Well, you know, there’s a list of things I don’t get, | 其实有很多事我都不懂 |
[11:07] | but at the top is this fake Laurel | 但最搞不懂的是假的劳蕾尔 |
[11:09] | seemed to know, like, everything. | 好像什么都知道 |
[11:10] | – How’s that possible? – Prometheus. | -怎么可能呢 -因为普罗米修斯 |
[11:13] | Cisco just sent this over. | 这是西斯科刚发来的 |
[11:14] | It is from 3 days ago, but nobody knew | 这是三天前的 由于没触发警报 |
[11:17] | because no alarms were tripped. | 所以没人察觉 |
[11:19] | It’s like he’s a dybbuk. | 他就像个幽灵 |
[11:20] | Yeah. I don’t know what that is. | 是啊 我搞不懂那是什么 |
[11:22] | One question. | 有一个问题 |
[11:23] | Just one? | 只有一个吗 |
[11:23] | Prometheus breaks into S.T.A.R. Labs, | 普罗米修斯闯入尖端科研实验室 |
[11:25] | gets not Laurel, | 找到不是劳蕾尔的她 |
[11:27] | Henry Higginses her into coming off as real Laurel. | 说服她扮演真正的劳蕾尔 |
[11:30] | That’s a lot of hoops. Why not just kill you? | 绕了这么多弯 何不直接杀了你 |
[11:31] | He told me he doesn’t want to. | 他和我说过 他不想直接杀了我 |
[11:32] | He’s proving to me that I will destroy myself | 他想向我证明我会毁了自己 |
[11:35] | and everyone close to me. | 和我身边的每一个人 |
[11:37] | Well, he’s gonna be disappointed | 那他要大失所望了 |
[11:39] | because we are gonna put Black Siren back in her cage. | 因为我们要把黑海妖关回笼子里 |
[11:42] | Black Siren? | 黑海妖 |
[11:43] | Every meta gets a nickname. | 每个超能力者都有个代号 |
[11:45] | Let’s hit the streets. | 我们去街上搜搜 |
[11:46] | She is not leaving the city until this is over. | 事情完结前 她不能离开这座城市 |
[11:49] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[11:50] | John needs my help as mayor. | 约翰需要我市长的权力 |
[11:52] | I will be on my cell. | 手机保持联系 |
[11:57] | Let me see if I understand. | 我来理理这件事 |
[11:59] | You carry this girl with you | 你带着这个女孩一起 |
[12:01] | through all of your trials and tribulations on some island. | 在某个岛上经历了痛苦与磨难 |
[12:05] | – Lian Yu? – Yes. | -炼狱吗 -是的 |
[12:07] | And yet when you get off this island, | 然而当你离开那座岛时 |
[12:09] | you do not return home. | 你没有回家 |
[12:12] | – No. – Instead, you come to a country | -是的 -而你却去了一个 |
[12:16] | where you know just one person, | 你只认识一个人的国家 |
[12:18] | You join my organization, | 你加入我的组织 |
[12:21] | pass all of our tests and all of this. | 通过了我们所有的考验 |
[12:24] | So you can avenge the death of a different woman? | 这样你就能为一个完全不同的女人报仇吗 |
[12:28] | The woman in that photo’s name is Laurel, | 照片里的那个女人叫劳蕾尔 |
[12:31] | and I didn’t return home because after… | 我没回家 是因为 |
[12:35] | everything I’ve been through, | 在我经历了这些事之后 |
[12:40] | everything I’ve done… | 我所做的每一件事 |
[12:44] | she wouldn’t recognize me. | 她已经认不出我了 |
[12:47] | Now I see. | 我懂了 |
[12:49] | You think that you’ve been made into a monster. | 你认为你被人变成了怪物 |
[12:51] | Better a monster than a sell-out. | 怪物总比叛徒好 |
[12:55] | How much did Kovar pay you to betray your brothers? | 科瓦付了你多少钱让你背叛兄弟 |
[13:16] | Your failure is unacceptable. | 你的失败不能容忍 |
[13:19] | You should have let me kill them | 你就该让我杀了他们 |
[13:20] | instead of some stupid role-playing idea. | 而不是玩这种愚蠢的角色扮演 |
[13:26] | It is not your place to question my agenda. | 你没有资格质疑我的计划 |
[13:28] | Your freedom, your life is contingent | 你的自由和性命取决于 |
[13:31] | on following my orders. | 你是否听从我的指令 |
[13:32] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[13:36] | Hey. Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来一趟 |
[13:38] | No problem. | 没事 |
[13:39] | I wanted to talk with you, as well. | 我也想和你聊聊 |
[13:41] | Ok. Uh, the file that I sent you. | 我发给你的文件 |
[13:43] | John Diggle is my former bodyguard and current friend. | 约翰·狄格尔是我前任保镖和现在的朋友 |
[13:47] | And facing a court-martial | 因为间谍活动 谋杀罪 |
[13:48] | for espionage, murder, escaping a federal prison, | 逃离联邦监狱以及企图盗窃大规模杀伤性武器 |
[13:52] | and attempted theft of a WMD. | 他将要面对军事法庭审判 |
[13:54] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[13:55] | So why did he escape a federal prison? | 那他为什么逃离联邦监狱 |
[13:57] | Because he’s innocent. | 因为他是无辜的 |
[13:59] | The man who framed him is a 3-star general. | 陷害他的人是一名三星上将 |
[14:00] | John did not think that he would get | 约翰觉得他在法庭上 |
[14:02] | a fair trial in the court system, | 不会得到公平的审判 |
[14:04] | which is where you come in. | 所以我才找你来 |
[14:06] | Oliver, I’m a city prosecutor, | 奥利弗 我是市检察官 |
[14:08] | not a military defense attorney. | 不是军事辩护律师 |
[14:10] | That’s why I thought of you. | 所以我才想到了你 |
[14:11] | John needs someone outside of the military infrastructure. | 约翰需要军队体制外的人帮他 |
[14:14] | This is the only way for justice to get done. | 这是伸张正义的唯一方法 |
[14:16] | He doesn’t even know me. | 他甚至不认识我 |
[14:17] | John Diggle is a good man. | 约翰·狄格尔是个好人 |
[14:20] | He’s better than the both of us put together. | 他比我们两个加起来都好 |
[14:23] | Getting the judge advocates to even authorize me | 法官能授权我展开普通司法权调查 |
[14:25] | to pro hoc in would be a miracle. | 都是个奇迹了 |
[14:27] | Sounds like a yes? | 听起来是同意了 |
[14:29] | more like a “God help me” and your friend. | 不如说是”老天帮我和你的朋友” |
[14:32] | I will owe you one. | 算我欠你一个人情 |
[14:33] | This is worth more than one. | 这可不止一个人情 |
[14:36] | actually, uh, hey. | 实际上 |
[14:39] | As if we don’t have enough on our plate, | 好像我们还不够忙似的 |
[14:41] | have you heard about the circumstances | 你听说了马隆警探 |
[14:43] | surrounding the death of detective Malone? | 死时的情况吗 |
[14:47] | No. | 没有 |
[14:48] | He was wearing Prometheus’ outfit when he was killed. | 他被杀时穿着普罗米修斯的外衣 |
[14:51] | His mouth was taped shut, | 他的嘴被封着 |
[14:52] | A sword taped into his hand. | 手上绑了一把剑 |
[14:54] | There was a wireless speaker found on the scene. | 现场还发现了一个无线扬声器 |
[14:58] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[14:59] | That it looks like Malone was set up, | 好像马隆是被陷害的 |
[15:02] | That it looks like the Green Arrow was | 看样子是绿箭侠 |
[15:03] | manipulated into killing him. | 被设计而杀了他 |
[15:06] | By Prometheus? | 被普罗米修斯 |
[15:08] | I made sure the cops who caught the scene won’t say anything, | 我确保了现场的警察不会走漏风声 |
[15:10] | And I’m handling the coroner. | 我正在做法医的工作 |
[15:11] | I just wanted to let you know. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[15:12] | Yeah, that you’re gonna… | 好的 你是要… |
[15:15] | cover this up. | 掩盖此事 |
[15:16] | If the city finds out that a member | 如果市民发现了反罪恶组织的 |
[15:17] | of the anti-crime unit was Prometheus, | 一员是普罗米修斯 |
[15:19] | There’s gonna be panic. | 会恐慌一片 |
[15:21] | If the green arrow killed a member of the anti-crime unit– | 如果绿箭侠杀了一名反罪恶组织成员 |
[15:24] | there’s gonna be panic. | 会恐慌一片 |
[15:26] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[15:26] | Got to keep this quiet. | 要把这件事压下去 |
[15:28] | It’s the only way to see justice done. | 这是唯一伸张正义的方式 |
[15:40] | This is Mayor Queen. | 我是奎恩市长 |
[15:42] | Oliver, it’s me–Laurel. | 奥利弗 是我 劳蕾尔 |
[15:43] | Don’t you say her name. | 不许你说她的名字 |
[15:45] | I–I’m sorry. What I did was unforgivable, | 抱歉 我的行为不可原谅 |
[15:48] | But–but he made me do it–Prometheus. | 但是他逼我做的 普罗米修斯 |
[15:52] | What do you mean he made you? | 他逼你是什么意思 |
[15:53] | He threatened to kill me. | 他威胁要杀我 |
[15:55] | You have to help me, please. | 你得帮我 拜托了 |
[15:58] | Can you meet? | 你能来见我吗 |
[16:00] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:01] | The black canary statue. | 黑金丝雀雕象 |
[16:02] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上到 |
[16:03] | Now wait– | 等等 |
[16:09] | Any sign of Black Siren? | 有黑海妖的踪迹吗 |
[16:11] | Not yet, | 还没有 |
[16:11] | but everyone’s gonna stand down and do not– | 但所有人都要藏好而且不要… |
[16:13] | Yeah, we get it. | 我们知道 |
[16:15] | Yeah? Well, I say take her down. | 要我说 就抓住她 |
[16:16] | Overwatch! | 守望者 |
[16:17] | You heard the boss. | 你们听见老大的话了 |
[16:18] | This is an eyes-only operation for you. | 这对你们来说是只看不做的行动 |
[16:21] | I have eyes on. | 我看到她了 |
[16:24] | Boys, I just put you on a separate channel. | 小伙子们 我给你们开了单独频道 |
[16:26] | why? So if black siren looks like she’s | 为什么 如果黑海妖看起来像 |
[16:28] | about to double-cross– and trust me, she will– | 要耍花样 相信我 她会的 |
[16:30] | you have it on my authority to light her up. | 我授权你们烧死她 |
[16:32] | Thank you for meeting me. | 感谢你来见我 |
[16:34] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[16:36] | Prometheus threatened to kill me. | 普罗米修斯威胁说要杀了我 |
[16:38] | You’re a very convincing liar. | 你是个很有说服力的骗子 |
[16:40] | I deserve that. | 我不反驳 |
[16:42] | According to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 尖端科研实验室的人说 |
[16:44] | you’d help Prometheus even if he wasn’t threatening anyone. | 就算普罗米修斯不威胁人 你还是会帮他 |
[16:47] | That’s what they think. | 那是他们觉得 |
[16:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:51] | I can help you track him. | 我能帮你找到他 |
[16:54] | Take her out. | 把她拿下 |
[17:21] | I told you not to engage! | 我叫你们别插手的 |
[17:23] | We know. It’s just– | 我们知道 只是… |
[17:24] | She, um, spooked us. | 她吓到我们了 |
[17:27] | You guys are terrible liars. | 你们真是不会骗人 |
[17:29] | I told them to move on her. | 是我叫他们动手的 |
[17:33] | Since when are they taking orders from you? | 他们什么时候开始听你的话了 |
[17:35] | I don’t know, but I kind of like it. | 不知道 不过我还挺喜欢的 |
[17:38] | She had something in her hand. | 她手里有东西 |
[17:39] | She had her phone in her hand. | 她拿着她的手机 |
[17:40] | Well, it didn’t look like her phone, and I don’t trust her, | 看着不像她手机 我不相信她 |
[17:42] | So I told them to move. | 所以我叫他们行动 |
[17:43] | I had the situation under control. | 一切在我掌控之中 |
[17:45] | She told me that Prometheus forced her to do this. | 她告诉我是普罗米修斯逼她这么做的 |
[17:48] | Now whether or not that is true, | 不管是不是真的 |
[17:49] | She was going to give us valuable intel on him. | 她准备告诉我关于他的有价值的情报 |
[17:51] | She’s playing you, Oliver. | 她在耍你 奥利弗 |
[17:52] | I understand that you’re suspicious of her, | 我知道你怀疑她 |
[17:54] | and I know this Laurel is from another earth, | 我也知道这个劳蕾尔来自另一颗星球 |
[17:57] | that this is not our Laurel, | 她不是我们认识的劳蕾尔 |
[17:58] | but we don’t know why. | 但我们不知道她来做什么 |
[18:02] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[18:10] | I told you. Blinders. | 我告诉过你了 眼罩兄 |
[18:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[18:19] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我怎么会不好 |
[18:21] | Just got my ass kicked for the bazillionth time. | 我刚被暴揍第N次 |
[18:28] | So basically, I’m trading a cell in Central City | 简单来说 我离开中城的监狱 |
[18:31] | for a cell in Starling City. | 又在斯特林市城被关了起来 |
[18:34] | Actually, on this earth, we call it Star City. | 其实在这个地球 我们叫它星城 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry about the cell. | 很抱歉要把你关起来 |
[18:40] | I told you that Prometheus was going to kill me, | 我告诉过你 普罗米修斯要杀我 |
[18:43] | and that is why I did what I did. | 所以我做了这些事 |
[18:45] | Your history on earth-2 would suggest you had other reasons. | 你在2号地球的黑历史让我们觉得你有其他目的 |
[18:49] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信我吗 |
[18:50] | Can you blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[18:52] | No, because on my world, | 不 因为在我的世界 |
[18:54] | you’ve been dead for 10 years now. | 你已经死了十年了 |
[18:56] | I moved to Central City for a fresh start. | 我搬到中城就是为了重新开始 |
[18:58] | That’s where this happened, | 我就是在那变成这样的 |
[19:01] | and from then, it was just one bad choice after another, | 然后做了一个又一个错误决定 |
[19:07] | and I guess once you let the darkness inside it never comes out, | 大概黑暗侵蚀内心 就无法再驱散 |
[19:10] | and now I am trapped in a parallel dimension, | 现在我被困在一个平行维度空间 |
[19:13] | telling my sob story to the double of the man that– | 诉说自己的伤心往事 还是对着我过去 |
[19:18] | that I loved. | 恋人的二重身 |
[19:19] | So stop running. | 别再逃了 |
[19:22] | Face the darkness. | 直面黑暗 |
[19:25] | How does that work? | 我该怎么做 |
[19:27] | First, you need to tell me everything | 首先 你要告诉我你所知道的 |
[19:28] | that you know about Prometheus, | 所有关于普罗米修斯的事 |
[19:30] | everything, | 所有的事 |
[19:32] | and then we keep you safe. | 我们再保证你的安全 |
[19:34] | And you’re willing to do that why? | 你为什么愿意这么做 |
[19:37] | Why? Because I look like someone you used to know. | 为什么 就因为我长得像你认识的人吗 |
[19:40] | Someone once told me that a circumstance could make something | 有人曾对我说事物的好坏利弊 |
[19:44] | poison or nectar. | 都是环境使然 |
[19:50] | What they meant was that we get to choose what we are, | 意思就是我们可以决定自己的样子 |
[19:54] | we get to choose who we are, | 可以决定要成为什么样的人 |
[19:57] | so tell me… | 那么告诉我… |
[20:03] | who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:07] | Yo. Hold up. | 等等 |
[20:09] | I’ll walk with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[20:10] | I’m hopping the “L” Line. | 我要换到L线 |
[20:11] | – You taking the subway? – No. I’m just gonna walk. | -坐地铁吗 -不 我走回去 |
[20:14] | By yourself? You–you do have | 就一个人吗 你似乎 |
[20:16] | a tendency to get your ass kicked. | 真的挺喜欢被人揍的 |
[20:18] | Did you just come all the way out here just to insult me? | 你一路跟过来就是为了嘲笑我吗 |
[20:21] | I’m just going home, but that was merely a product– | 我只是要回家 不过是恰巧… |
[20:23] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Rene. | 我们明天见 雷内 |
[20:25] | Damn you soft. | 你个软蛋 |
[20:26] | I thought you had some wit, man. | 我以为你还能有点胆子 伙计 |
[20:28] | What, the Black Siren kicked that out of you, too? | 怎么 被黑海妖揍得玻璃心了吗 |
[20:29] | Not now, man. Not now. | 别这个时候挑事 哥们 |
[20:32] | What, did I hurt– hurt your feelings? | 怎么 难道我还…伤了你感情了吗 |
[20:33] | Just let me be, man. | 别来烦我了 哥们 |
[20:37] | What’s your damage, Hoss? | 你到底出什么事了 霍斯 |
[20:39] | I mean, ever since the party, you been off. | 自从派对之后你就不在状态 |
[20:41] | You’re supposed to be the happy one, remember? | 你应该是个很乐观积极的人 不是吗 |
[20:43] | Like what?! Like this?! | 什么样 这个样吗 |
[20:46] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你究竟是怎么了 |
[20:47] | I been stabbed, shot at, put in a coma, | 我挨过刀 中过弹 被打昏过 |
[20:50] | had magic powers used on me, | 被施过魔法 |
[20:51] | superpowers used against me, and for what? | 还和超能力对打过 但都是为了什么 |
[20:55] | What difference does it make? | 这些都有什么用呢 |
[20:58] | All it’s done is cost me my blood, my sweat… | 唯一的影响就是让我搭进了血汗… |
[21:03] | My Paul. | 还有我的保罗 |
[21:06] | It cost me Paul. | 它让我失去了保罗 |
[21:10] | That’s your husband, right? | 那是你的丈夫 对吧 |
[21:12] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[21:14] | He left me. | 他离开了我 |
[21:15] | Because of you being Mr. Terrific? | 就因为你是卓越先生吗 |
[21:21] | Because of me trying, | 因为我想成为他 |
[21:23] | but I’m never gonna make it | 但我永远不可能做到 |
[21:25] | because I don’t have what it takes… | 因为我没这能力… |
[21:29] | so now I don’t have anything. | 所以现在我一无所有 |
[21:42] | Hey. Keep your wrist straight | 把手腕伸直了 |
[21:44] | just so you don’t jam it. | 不然就会扭到 |
[21:50] | I, uh–I spoke to Laurel. | 我和劳蕾尔谈过了 |
[21:52] | When did she become Laurel? | 她什么时候成劳蕾尔了 |
[21:58] | She’s not Laurel, not Laurel Laurel. | 她不是劳蕾尔 不是真正的劳蕾尔 |
[22:00] | She’s not our Laurel, ok? | 她不是我们的劳蕾尔 知道吗 |
[22:02] | Ok. Felicity, I’m– I can’t pretend | 好了 费利西蒂 我算不上是 |
[22:04] | to understand parallel worlds, | 很懂平行世界的事 |
[22:07] | but if I’m gonna believe in them– | 但我要是相信这个的话 |
[22:08] | and–and I kind of have to now– | 而我现在也不得不信了 |
[22:12] | then I need to believe that differences | 那我就该相信这一区别 |
[22:14] | are caused by circumstances, | 是由周遭环境引起的 |
[22:16] | so why can’t we change this Laurel’s circumstances? | 那我们为何不改变这个劳蕾尔所处的环境呢 |
[22:21] | You think that you can save her? | 你觉得你救得了她吗 |
[22:24] | – After she’s thrown in with Prometheus? – Under duress. | -她和普罗米修斯同流合污 -她被威胁了 |
[22:31] | I… Heh. I think I can reach her. | 我… 我觉得我能让她敞开心扉 |
[22:35] | When did you find the time to get a Ph.D.in psychology? | 你什么时候挤时间读的心理学博士 |
[22:38] | I’m a quick study. | 我学得快 |
[22:41] | My name’s Adrian Chase, Star City District Attorney. | 我叫阿德里安·蔡斯 星城地方检察官 |
[22:45] | John Diggle, convict. | 约翰·狄格尔 罪犯 |
[22:48] | You here to add to my charges? | 你是来增加我的罪名的吗 |
[22:50] | Not exactly. I’m representing you. | 并不是 我是来代表你的 |
[22:54] | Your friend Oliver’s persuasive, | 你的朋友奥利弗很能说服人 |
[22:57] | plus he’s my boss. Heh. | 还是我的上司 |
[23:00] | General Walker, the guy who wants you out of the picture, | 沃克将军 想除掉你的那个人 |
[23:03] | you know who his boss is? | 你知道他为谁效力吗 |
[23:06] | The president. | 总统 |
[23:07] | So you can imagine how difficult this is about to be. | 所以你能想象这会有多难吧 |
[23:11] | Mr. Chase, MP officers are here | 蔡斯先生 宪兵们来了 |
[23:13] | to remand the prisoner into their custody. | 要收押犯人由他们监管 |
[23:16] | Wait. I thought I was supposed to stay here for now. | 等等 我以为我暂时会待在这 |
[23:18] | You’re under their jurisdiction. | 你现在归他们管了 |
[23:19] | – The trial– – The trial? | -接受审判 -审判 |
[23:22] | Man, there won’t be a trial. | 伙计 根本就不会有什么审判 |
[23:24] | As soon as I’m out of here, | 我出了这间屋子 |
[23:25] | Walker will concoct some reason | 沃克随便找点什么理由 |
[23:26] | to put a bullet in my head. | 就能枪毙了我 |
[23:30] | Ahh. Sergeant Diggle. Heh. Good to see you again. | 狄格尔中士 真高兴又见面了 |
[23:34] | Have Sergeant Diggle cleared out of here | 把狄格尔中士带走 |
[23:36] | and ready for transport asap. | 尽快准备好转移 |
[23:39] | Got a long ride back to Langham ahead of us. | 回朗豪监狱还得走一大段路呢 |
[24:08] | So tell me… | 告诉我吧 |
[24:10] | What happened between you and oliver? | 你和奥利弗怎么了 |
[24:14] | Did he find someone else, | 他是有别人了吗 |
[24:16] | or were you not tall enough? | 还是你个不够高 |
[24:20] | Do you have a sister? | 你有姐妹吗 |
[24:21] | Because I hear he loves sisters. | 因为我听说他喜欢姐妹俩 |
[24:28] | Oliver seems to think that because you look like Laurel | 奥利弗似乎觉得因为你长得像劳蕾尔 |
[24:31] | that you could become her. | 你就能成为她 |
[24:35] | And what do you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[24:38] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[24:42] | You should get used to living in cages. | 你得习惯笼中的生活了 |
[24:46] | There’s a part of him that blames himself for Laurel’s death. | 他的内心在为劳蕾尔的死自责 |
[24:51] | It’s who he is, | 这就是他 |
[24:53] | so when he looks at you… | 所以当他看着你时 |
[24:57] | He doesn’t just see Laurel. | 他看到的不只是劳蕾尔 |
[25:01] | He sees a shot at redemption. | 他看见他赎罪的机会 |
[25:04] | Wow. It must be really frustrating | 他没有听你的 |
[25:07] | that he doesn’t listen to you. | 肯定很让人沮丧吧 |
[25:09] | Oh, I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[25:34] | How’d she escape? | 她怎么逃走的 |
[25:35] | The power went off and the dampener along with it. | 电力故障使挡板也失效了 |
[25:37] | And goldilocks huffed and puffed and blew the door down. | 那金发姑娘就深吸一口气吹倒了门 |
[25:40] | That’s not exactly how her power works. | 她的超能力可不是这样的 |
[25:43] | Was there something wrong with Cisco’s specs? | 西斯科的设计出了差错吗 |
[25:45] | Because didn’t we just replicate the pipeline security system? | 我们不是刚装上管道监狱的安保系统吗 |
[25:47] | We did. | 我们有 |
[25:49] | I let her go. | 我放她走的 |
[25:51] | – What? – Damn, blondie! | -什么 -搞什么 金发妞 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, but, everyone, just relax. | 对不起 但是伙计们 先放松 |
[25:55] | I put tracking nanites in her water, | 我在她的水里放了纳米追踪器 |
[25:56] | the same once we used to find Malcolm Merlyn. | 和曾经用来找马尔科姆·梅林的一样 |
[25:57] | Is that makes everything better? | 这就能让情况更好了 |
[25:59] | Isn’t that exactly how you used Anarky | 去年你不也同样利用安纳奇 |
[26:01] | to find Darhk last year? | 找到达克的吗 |
[26:03] | Could we have the room, please? | 请让我们单独待会 |
[26:05] | Seriously? This is getting good. | 认真上了 真是越来越棒了 |
[26:08] | Rene, Rory, come on, guys. | 雷内 罗里 走吧 |
[26:17] | You… | 你 |
[26:20] | You could have been hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[26:22] | Whatever happened to “If we change her circumstances”? | 不管”如果我们改变她的环境”发生什么 |
[26:25] | You risked your life to get a line on Prometheus | 你为了比利 冒险打探 |
[26:29] | because of Billy. | 普罗米修斯的消息 |
[26:30] | Well, now that you’re killing again, | 你现在又杀人了 |
[26:31] | I thought, “Why not put it to use?” | 我想”为什么不用上呢” |
[26:32] | No. We’re gonna get justice for Billy. | 不 我们会替比利讨回公道的 |
[26:35] | But first, we need to take care of your ex, | 但 我们要先对付你的前女友 |
[26:38] | who’s not even your ex. | 她甚至不是你的前女友 |
[26:54] | There’s a part of him | 他的内心 |
[26:55] | that blames himself for Laurel’s death. | 在为劳蕾尔的死自责 |
[26:59] | It’s who he is, | 这就是他 |
[27:01] | so when he looks at you, | 所以当他看着你时 |
[27:03] | he sees more than just Laurel. | 他看到的不只是劳蕾尔 |
[27:06] | He sees his shot at redemption. | 他看见他赎罪的机会 |
[27:12] | It’s like I said. You know me better than almost anyone. | 如我所说 你比其他人更了解我 |
[27:21] | I failed Laurel before. | 我辜负过劳蕾尔 |
[27:25] | I can’t… I can’t fail her again. | 我不能再辜负她 |
[27:29] | I don’t have to remind you that this isn’t her. | 不用我提醒你 她不是她 |
[27:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:37] | Our–our Laurel’s gone. | 我们的劳蕾尔死了 |
[27:41] | She’s the last chance that I have…okay? | 她是我最后的机会 好吗 |
[27:49] | Billy is my responsibility… | 比利的死是我的责任 |
[27:53] | And we will get justice for him. | 我们会为他讨回公道 |
[27:57] | I’ll let you know when the trackers metabolize and go live. | 追踪器被消化启动时 我会告诉你 |
[28:11] | You’ve been here for just few months, | 你才来了几个月 |
[28:12] | and already you think you know everything. | 就以为自己什么都知道 |
[28:15] | Did it not occur to you that I could be playing Kovar? | 你没想到我可能在耍科瓦 |
[28:18] | I–I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[28:20] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不信 |
[28:22] | Because you don’t understand | 因为你不明白 |
[28:24] | that circumstances are what makes | 事物的好坏利弊 |
[28:26] | a thing poison or nectar. | 都是环境使然 |
[28:30] | You believe your fool’s errand to kill Kovar | 你相信自己杀科瓦的徒劳任务 |
[28:33] | because you think that you are responsible | 因为你认为你要 |
[28:36] | for this darkness that’s inside you. | 为你内心的黑暗负责 |
[28:39] | Like baby blaming himself | 就像婴儿 |
[28:41] | for being left out in the cold by his mother. | 自责自己被母亲遗弃 |
[28:44] | If it weren’t for that island… | 如果不是那座岛 |
[28:48] | you would be that harmless | 你会是你之前 |
[28:50] | American douchebag that you pretended | 在科瓦赌场假扮的 |
[28:53] | to be in Kovar’s casino. | 无害美国傻逼 |
[28:58] | So I guess I’m… just supposed to listen to you instead? | 所以我应该听你的吗 |
[29:05] | I can give you family, | 我可以给你 |
[29:07] | one that does not see a monster but a brother. | 视你为兄弟而非魔鬼的家庭 |
[29:13] | All I am asking in return is your obedience. | 我要求的回报就是听话 |
[29:21] | Or else. | 否则 |
[29:28] | Or else… | 否则 |
[29:33] | you don’t leave this room alive. | 你不能活着离开这里 |
[29:40] | So mom and dad are going 12 rounds upstairs. | 爸妈在楼上大战十二回合 |
[29:43] | They’re just having a discussion. | 他们只是在讨论 |
[29:46] | Look. I–I know that I took the teasing too far earlier. | 我知道我之前挑逗得太过分了 |
[29:52] | I can be an acquired taste, | 很多人都不喜欢我 |
[29:53] | but… I’m sorry to hear about Paul | 但 我为保罗的事和 |
[29:56] | and that I made you feel worse about it. | 让你更难受感到很抱歉 |
[30:01] | Thanks. That’s really big of you. | 谢谢 你真大方 |
[30:04] | So what are you doing down here? | 所以你在下面鼓捣什么 |
[30:06] | Well, since the Black Siren’s cry | 既然黑海妖的喊声 |
[30:08] | works on a more powerful frequency than Laurel’s, | 比劳蕾尔的频率更强 |
[30:11] | these are useless. | 这些都没用了 |
[30:13] | So I was trying to see if there’s a way to | 所以我在设法 |
[30:15] | make the dampener portable so next time | 造个便携式阻尼器 那么下次 |
[30:18] | – we go up against her– – You can take her powers away. | -我们面对她 -你可以削弱她的超能力 |
[30:20] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[30:22] | Yeah. Well, ideas are one thing. | 不过 这只是个想法 |
[30:24] | Executing them is another. | 还不知道能否行得通 |
[30:26] | – You don’t get it, do you? – Get what? | -你不明白 是吧 -不明白什么 |
[30:28] | That maybe instead of beating yourself up | 与其纠结自己 |
[30:30] | about what you can’t do, | 不能做什么 |
[30:32] | take a moment and appreciate what you can do. | 不如把心思花在欣赏自己能做什么 |
[30:35] | Because it’s pretty badass. | 因为这真的很棒 |
[30:43] | General Walker. Sorry, general, | 沃克将军 抱歉 将军 |
[30:45] | but I cannot let you take John Diggle | 没有拿到正式的公文 |
[30:46] | without the proper paperwork turned in. | 我不能让你带走约翰·狄格尔 |
[30:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:49] | Forms I-55 and W-67 | I55和W67表格 |
[30:51] | and the completed transfer assignment | 还有朗豪狱长签署的 |
[30:53] | signed by the Langham warden. | 完整转移文件 |
[30:54] | Never seen a D.A. get involved | 没见过地检官 |
[30:56] | in military matters and on the defense side. | 干涉军方事务 还给犯人辩护 |
[30:59] | I’m expanding my practice. | 我拓宽了业务 |
[31:06] | Anything else? | 还有什么需要吗 |
[31:18] | It’s not common for someone of your rank | 由你这种级别的人 |
[31:20] | to personally supervise a prisoner transfer. | 来亲自监督犯人转移并不寻常 |
[31:23] | I make exceptions for traitors and terrorists. | 叛国罪和恐怖分子就要破例 |
[31:26] | I’ll need a district judge to ratify the transfer papers. | 我需要找地区法官批准转移文件 |
[31:29] | That could take a few hours, maybe even a few days. | 这可能需要几小时 甚至几天 |
[31:32] | Do you have the attorney general on speed dial? | 你有把司法部长的电话设为快速拨号吗 |
[31:35] | I do, and she owes me a favor. | 我有 而且她还欠我个人情 |
[31:39] | I can have you disbarred in 15 seconds. | 我可以在十五秒内让你失去律师资格 |
[31:42] | Now I expect the prisoner to be in my custody in 24 hours. | 24小时之内把犯人交给我监管 |
[31:46] | Am I clear? | 清楚吗 |
[31:58] | – Tracker’s live. – Where is she? | -追踪器启动了 -她在哪里 |
[31:59] | The nanites just metabolized. | 纳米追踪器刚被消化 |
[32:01] | I’m triangulating them with the keyhole satellite feed. | 我在用锁眼卫星监控三角定位它们 |
[32:02] | Remind me to upgrade our internet tomorrow. | 明天提醒我升级我们的网络 |
[32:04] | Got it. 1400 block Brand Boulevard. | 找到了 博兰德大道1400座 |
[32:06] | Pulling up keyhole now. | 现在调出锁眼 |
[32:08] | I think I have something that will help, | 我想我有件东西能帮忙 |
[32:09] | a mobile version of the dampener from S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室阻尼器的移动版 |
[32:12] | Think? | 你想 |
[32:13] | I might need some more time with it. | 我可能还需要一些时间处理 |
[32:14] | The circuitry’s pretty complex, | 电路挺复杂的 |
[32:15] | I’m feeling a lot of pressure, and I just want– | 我压力很大 我需要… |
[32:16] | Felicity can come with and help you. | 费利西蒂会想办法帮你的 |
[32:17] | Hold up. Not getting a | 慢着 无法 |
[32:18] | good enough reading off the thermal imaging. | 看清热成像 |
[32:20] | There’s no way to tell | 无法看清 |
[32:20] | if Black Siren is actually with Prometheus, | 黑海妖是不是跟普罗米修斯一起 |
[32:22] | and the whole point of doing this is to catch that son of a… | 而忙活这些是为了抓那个混… |
[32:26] | bitch. | 蛋 |
[32:27] | We need to wait till we get visual confirmation on Prometheus. | 等确认是普罗米修斯再行动 |
[32:29] | We’re not waiting for anything. | 我们不能等了 |
[32:30] | We’re gonna bring her in right now. | 我们现在就带她回来 |
[32:31] | Get on board with this. | 一起干 |
[32:33] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[32:39] | This is private property. | 这是私人房产 |
[32:41] | Ma’am, what are you doing here? | 女士 你在这里干什么 |
[32:42] | I’m just waiting for a friend. | 等我的一个朋友 |
[32:46] | She’s here. Create a perimeter. Go! | 她在这里 设好周界 快 |
[32:55] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | -听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[32:57] | Kidding. I think people in Florida heard that. We need to hurry. | 开玩笑的 我想佛罗里达的人都能听到 动作快 |
[33:01] | She–she was crazy. She could scream. | 她疯了 她会尖叫 |
[33:03] | Run away and call the police. | 快逃跑 然后报警 |
[33:18] | Don’t move, trinity. | 别动 三合一 |
[33:20] | Oh. I thought you’d be someone else. | 我还以为会是另一个人 |
[33:24] | Disappointing. | 好失望 |
[33:30] | – This should do it. – Are you sure? | -这应该能行 -你确定吗 |
[33:33] | No, but we’re out of time. | 不确定 但我们没时间了 |
[33:42] | Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯 |
[34:07] | Diazepam. That should slow you down. | 安定 应该能拖慢你 |
[34:26] | Diazepam–you could say I have a tolerance, | 安定 你可以说我有耐性 |
[34:29] | but you shouldn’t be worrying about me right now. | 但你现在应该操心的不是我 |
[34:33] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[34:37] | I am so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[34:38] | but I think it’s about time that I kill you. | 但我想现在是时候杀你了 |
[34:42] | Felicity or me! | 费利西蒂还是我 |
[34:51] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[34:58] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[35:01] | There’s no coming back for you. | 你没回头路 |
[35:03] | If you kill felicity, then you’re killing | 如果你杀了费利西蒂 |
[35:05] | that part of yourself that existed | 你就是杀了 |
[35:08] | before you lost your family. | 失去家人之前的你 |
[35:13] | If you end this now, | 如果你现在收手 |
[35:16] | then we can find that person again… together. | 我们可以一起找回那个人 |
[35:20] | She was never there. | 她不曾存在过 |
[35:43] | You really need to shut your damn mouth. | 你真该把你该死的嘴闭上 |
[35:47] | Hey, pumpkin. | 亲爱的 |
[35:57] | Kept my wrist straight. | 我伸直手腕了 |
[36:09] | You turn me over, I’ll be dead | 你把我交出去 你还没回到 |
[36:11] | before you get back to your office. | 办公室 我就会没命了 |
[36:12] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:15] | You know, when I woke up, | 我今天起床时 |
[36:17] | I didn’t think that I’d be pissing off | 我没想到我会招惹 |
[36:18] | one of the most powerful men in the military. | 军方最有权势的人之一 |
[36:22] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[36:24] | What? | 什么 |
[36:25] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[36:40] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们到底在搞什么 |
[36:42] | Your prisoner just decked me. | 你的犯人刚揍我一拳 |
[36:44] | Unsatisfied with your legal counsel? | 他不满意你的法律咨询吗 |
[36:46] | Who knows, but… | 天知道 但… |
[36:49] | We are in Starling County, | 这里是星城 |
[36:51] | and in county code, section 47.15, | 县法令第47章15节 |
[36:54] | it specifically states that the district attorney, | 清楚写明 地检官 |
[36:57] | me, can supersede transfers to other jurisdictions | 也就是我 可以推迟转移嫌犯到其他辖区 |
[37:01] | if the suspect commits a secondary crime | 如果他在我的辖区 |
[37:03] | within my jurisdiction. | 犯了二级罪行 |
[37:06] | Attacking a city official’s | 攻击市政府官员 |
[37:07] | a very serious offense, Mr. Diggle. | 是非常严重的罪行 狄格尔先生 |
[37:10] | I think I’m gonna have to prosecute this one myself. | 我想我要亲自起诉你 |
[37:14] | It could take a while. | 这需要一段时间 |
[37:16] | Fine. I’ll be back with a writ signed by the president. | 好 我会带着总统签署的令状回来 |
[37:20] | Can’t wait. I’ve always wanted her autograph. | 迫不及待 我一直想要她的亲笔签名 |
[37:38] | You know how people hate to say, “I told you so”? | 你知道人们讨厌说”我跟你说过了” |
[37:42] | I don’t hate it. I friggin’ love it. | 我不讨厌 我还特别喜欢说 |
[37:44] | You really weren’t kidding about that acquired taste thing. | 你说很多人不喜欢你真是不假 |
[37:47] | It’s like shooting fish in a barrel with you. | 跟你开玩笑太容易了 |
[37:49] | It’s cool. I can take it. | 行 我能接受 |
[37:52] | You were right, Rene. | 你是对的 雷内 |
[37:54] | I need to start embracing what I can do | 我应该专注在我能为团队做什么 |
[37:56] | for the team instead of what I can’t. | 而不是不能做什么 |
[37:58] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是在说这个 |
[37:59] | More tinkering and less fighting. | 多做幕后工作 少上前线 |
[38:01] | Well, I–I wouldn’t exactly call it tinkering. | 我不会说那是幕后工作 |
[38:05] | – Oh, one more thing. – Yeah. What’s up? | -还有件事 -什么事 |
[38:07] | You put your hands on me like that one more time, | 你下次再那样把手放我身上 |
[38:09] | and I’ll kick your ass. | 我就揍你 |
[38:13] | Oh. Good talk. | 相谈甚欢 |
[38:22] | This is why I usually leave the punching to you guys. | 所以我总是让你们负责出拳 |
[38:25] | It was a memorable punch. | 这是值得纪念的一拳 |
[38:27] | Typing is going to be a…bit | 接下来几天 |
[38:30] | of a challenge the next couple days. | 可能无法好好打字了 |
[38:35] | Serves me right. | 我活该 |
[38:37] | Because I let Black Siren go, | 因为我放走了黑海妖 |
[38:39] | one of those guards could have gotten killed. | 差点害死那些守卫 |
[38:40] | We almost got Prometheus. | 我们差点抓住普罗米修斯 |
[38:44] | Your plan worked. He was there. | 你的计划有效 他在那里 |
[38:46] | No. If it worked, we’d be putting cuffs on him right now. | 不 如果有效 他现在已经被我们抓住了 |
[38:49] | We’ll get there. | 我们能做到的 |
[38:52] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry she wasn’t her. | 我很抱歉她不是她 |
[39:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry about Billy. | 很遗憾比利死了 |
[39:05] | – He was a good man. – Like you. | -他是个好人 -跟你一样 |
[39:12] | So I’m guessing that Laurel is on her way | 我想劳蕾尔应该 |
[39:13] | back to Central City then. | 在回中城的路上 |
[39:15] | Secure lockup at ARGUS. | 关在超能力联合调查组 |
[39:17] | I’m keeping her close because… | 我把她留在身边是因为 |
[39:19] | if there’s anything left of the real Laurel in there… | 如果她身上有任何属于真劳蕾尔的特质 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna find it. | 我会找到的 |
[39:29] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:31] | I could really get used to this newfound optimism of yours. | 我会习惯你的乐观新技能 |
[39:43] | I’m done asking. | 我不想再问了 |
[39:45] | Follow me or die. | 跟我走或等死 |
[39:49] | Find out what’s happening. | 去看看发生什么事了 |
[40:27] | Hello, Mr. Queen. | 你好 奎恩先生 |
[40:29] | My name is Talia. | 我是塔莉亚 |
[40:32] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[40:42] | Just doesn’t feel right, | 这感觉不对 |
[40:43] | they just taking it away like this. | 他们就这样拿走它 |
[40:47] | We should build a new one. | 我们应该造个新的 |
[40:50] | I think we can do better. | 我们可以用更好的方式 |
[40:51] | Yeah. What are you thinking? | 你打算怎么做 |
[40:52] | I haven’t kept my promise to Laurel. | 我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺 |
[40:55] | You’re gonna train a new Black Canary? | 你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗 |
[40:57] | I think that somewhere out there, | 我想外面有个女人 |
[40:58] | there is a woman worthy of Laurel’s legacy, | 配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产 |
[41:03] | and…now all we got to do is find her. | 我们要做的就是找到她 |
[41:12] | You boys want another round? | 你们要再打一局吗 |
[41:15] | No. I was thinking of ordering something that’s, | 不 我想点其他的 |
[41:17] | not on the menu, huh? | 不在菜单上的 |
[41:18] | Hey. Where you going, baby? | 宝贝 你要去哪里 |
[41:20] | Seriously, could you two be any more of a cliche? | 说真的 你俩可以再老套一点 |
[41:25] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[41:27] | There’s plenty of me to go around. | 我可以好好满足你 |
[41:30] | I thought people like you only existed in the movies. | 我以为你们这种人只会出现在电影里 |
[41:33] | You know, two guys trying to overcompensate | 两个男人为了弥补 |
[41:35] | for their lack of manhood | 自己缺少的男子气概 |
[41:37] | by taking it out on a defenseless woman. | 而去骚扰弱小女子 |
[41:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[41:49] | That. | 这样 |