时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow” and “Flash”… | 《绿箭》和《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Guys, this isn’t a meteor. | 这不是流星 |
[00:09] | We’ve been calling them the Dominators. | 我们一直称他们为支配者 |
[00:10] | We learned they were abducting humans | 我们了解到它们在绑架人类 |
[00:12] | to gather intel about us. | 来收集关于我们的资料 |
[00:14] | If they decide to attack, | 如果它们决定进攻 |
[00:15] | no military can stop them. | 没有军队能阻止它们 |
[00:16] | You can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人单干 |
[00:17] | I don’t plan to. | 我也不计划单干 |
[00:18] | Guys, thanks for coming. | 感谢大家过来 |
[00:19] | Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien. | 巴里 你不是要带外星人过来吗 |
[00:21] | This is my friend Kara Danvers– Supergirl. | 各位 这是我朋友卡拉·丹弗斯 超女 |
[00:25] | Call Lyla, tell her these dominators aren’t here peacefully. | 打给莱拉 告诉她支配者来这里破坏和平 |
[00:52] | So… how was your run? | 跑得怎么样 |
[00:55] | You know how it was I told you about it in the shower. | 你看我洗澡时的表现就知道了 |
[00:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:04] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘呢 |
[01:07] | Dinah Laurel Lance… | 戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[01:13] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:15] | I think I already answered that question. | 我想我已经回答你了 |
[01:18] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:25] | Ok. Time to get ready. | 好了 该准备了 |
[01:27] | My sister will be here soon. | 我妹妹马上就到 |
[01:49] | Any word from Felicity? | 费利西蒂说了什么吗 |
[01:51] | Only that Oliver, John, and Thea have been abducted by aliens. | 只知道奥利弗 约翰和西娅被外星人掳走了 |
[01:55] | She actually made that sound normal. | 她故意说得很平常 |
[01:56] | I’ve got every traffic cam from here to Central City | 我在用这里到中城的所有交通摄像头 |
[01:58] | looking for them. | 寻找他们 |
[02:00] | Yeah, like traffic cams are gonna help against alien invaders. | 好像交通摄像头能打击外星入侵者 |
[02:02] | You know what? It’ll probably help | 你知道吗 至少比起你想 |
[02:04] | than you trying to pretend to be Oliver Queen. | 装成奥利弗·奎恩更有用 |
[02:06] | Nothing to pretend about. | 没什么好装的 |
[02:07] | Got to keep in shape so when these E.T.s | 我得锻炼身体 等外星人出现 |
[02:09] | show up I can kick their collective asses. | 我才能打得他们落花流水 |
[02:11] | Yeah. You’ll have better luck on the salmon ladder. | 打外星人可比引体向上难多了 |
[02:13] | My whole life, I’ve waited to see a sign of intelligent life. | 我这辈子一直等着发现智慧生命的踪迹 |
[02:17] | Now that I’m seeing it, they’re not intelligent at all. | 我现在发现了 但它们完全没有智慧 |
[02:20] | They’re just mean. I can’t believe it. | 只有低劣 真难以置信 |
[02:22] | Try to start. | 准备开始 |
[02:24] | Guys, this is Cisco Ramon of S.T.A.R Labs. | 这是尖端科研实验室的西斯科·拉蒙 |
[02:27] | Curtis. Big fan. | 我是柯蒂斯 你的死忠 |
[02:29] | – Rene Ramirez. – Rory Regan. | -雷内·拉米雷斯 -罗里·里根 |
[02:31] | Ok. Curtis, you’re tall. | 柯蒂斯 你很高 |
[02:34] | Rene and Rory. | 雷内和罗里 |
[02:37] | That’s two Rorys I know now. | 我现在认识两个罗里了 |
[02:38] | The other one, he’s a douche, though. | 但另一个是个混蛋 |
[02:41] | – You’re not a douche, are you? – No. | -你不是个混蛋吧 -不是 |
[02:42] | Ok. Good. I just had to make sure, right? | 很好 我只是确认一下 |
[02:45] | Guys, we have to find Oliver and company, | 我们得找到奥利弗他们 |
[02:47] | and I’m not talking about the cherished | 现在可不是比利·乔演的 |
[02:49] | Disney animated film starring Billy Joel, ok? | 珍藏的迪士尼动画片 懂吗 |
[02:52] | I’m talking — I got to vibe, all right? | 现在是 我得用震波了 |
[02:54] | I need something to vibe off of, something personal. | 我需要个人物品来用震波 |
[02:56] | I got one of his old bows here somewhere. | 我有把他用过的弓 |
[02:58] | That’ll do. | 应该能行 |
[02:59] | For those of us who don’t know you as well — not me | 他们这些人不太了解你 我很了解你 |
[03:02] | because I feel like we’re best friends, | 因为我感觉我们很处得来 |
[03:03] | we’ve known each other for a long time– | 好像已经认识很久了 |
[03:04] | what are you going to do exactly? | 我替他们问 你究竟想干什么 |
[03:07] | Right. Uh, I’m about to vibe. | 我得用震波 |
[03:09] | It’s this thing I do where, uh, I touch something. | 我通过触摸物品 |
[03:11] | I–I can not only see the past. | 不仅能看到过去 |
[03:13] | I can see the future, but most importantly, | 还能看到未来 但最重要的是 |
[03:16] | I can see where people are. | 我能看到物品的主人在哪 |
[03:20] | So you’re one of them… Metahuman? | 所以你也是超能力者吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. Don’t sound too excited about it. | 没错 不要太兴奋 |
[03:27] | Ok. So this is it. | 好了 就是这个 |
[03:28] | Just–just please don’t break it | 求别把它再弄坏了 |
[03:31] | any more than it is already broken. | 本来就已经坏了 |
[03:32] | Ok. Cool. | 好的 |
[03:54] | I saw them. | 我看到他们了 |
[03:56] | They’re in some kind of stasis, | 他们好像是在静止空间里 |
[03:57] | like a ship. | 像是在飞船里 |
[03:59] | It’s, uh, a little “Alien,” | 有点像《异形》 |
[04:01] | a little “Star Trek”– J.J. Abrams style– | 也像J·J·艾布拉姆斯那版的《星际迷航》 |
[04:03] | and a whole lot of tech. | 而且里面好多高科技 |
[04:04] | – You said tech! – Yes, I said tech. | -你说高科技 -对 我说高科技 |
[04:06] | It’s an alien spaceship, Felicity. | 那是外星人的宇宙飞船 费利西蒂 |
[04:07] | – These guys aren’t amateurs. – Yeah, but–but– | -他们可不是业余的 -对 可是 |
[04:09] | I think where she’s going is | 我觉得她想说的是 |
[04:11] | if we had some we might be able | 如果我们有那种高科技 |
[04:13] | to download some intel off it, | 也许就能截获点情报 |
[04:14] | like, including everyone’s location. | 比如他们的位置 |
[04:16] | – Yes. – Hold, please. | -对 -等一下 |
[04:19] | Yes. That’s what I meant. | 对 我就是那个意思 |
[04:21] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢了 -没事 |
[04:22] | – Always got my back. – Of course I do. | -总有你挺我 -当然了 |
[04:24] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[04:26] | I took it off the Dominator ship | 我从降落在中城的 |
[04:27] | that crashed in Central City. | 支配者飞船上拿下来的 |
[04:29] | You what?! | 什么 |
[04:29] | We’re gonna hack alien tech. | 我们要黑进外星科技了 |
[04:31] | This is seriously the best day of my entire life! | 这真是我一生中最棒的一天了 |
[04:35] | You didn’t have to get me a gift, Speedy. | 你不用给我礼物的 快手 |
[04:37] | It’s just a little prerehearsal dinner gesture. | 就是排练晚餐前的一点小表示 |
[04:42] | Well, little is right. | 还真是小 |
[04:43] | It’s called a hozen. | 这是一个灵符 |
[04:45] | It symbolizes reconnecting, | 它象征着重逢 |
[04:47] | like you did with Laurel. | 就像你和劳蕾尔一样 |
[04:49] | Thea, it’s a rock. | 西娅 这就是块石头 |
[04:50] | It’s a very thoughtful gesture | 这可是你超级有爱的妹妹 |
[04:51] | from your amazingly loving sister. | 送你的很贴心的礼物 |
[04:54] | – Thank you. – Yeah. That’s better. | -谢谢你 -这还差不多 |
[04:57] | Well, what’s going on here? | 这是在干嘛呢 |
[04:59] | Thea gave me a rock. | 西娅送我了一块石头 |
[05:02] | Let’s go, champ. | 走吧 我的小冠军 |
[05:03] | You got a 6:00 appointment at the tailor’s, | 晚上六点预约了裁缝 |
[05:05] | got to fight traffic. | 还得对付堵车呢 |
[05:06] | Oh, dad, you know I’m not much of a fighter. | 老爸 你知道我不是个爱反抗的人 |
[05:08] | Tell that to the paparazzi you punched. | 这话你留着对被你打的那个狗仔说吧 |
[05:12] | – 10 years ago. – Still. | -那都是十年前了 -那又怎样 |
[05:13] | Might as well be a lifetime. | 十年的时间可不短了 |
[05:16] | You’re practically a completely different person. | 你已经和过去完全不一样了 |
[05:19] | You both are. | 你们俩都是 |
[05:20] | Don’t start crying again, mama. | 可别现在哭啊 妈妈 |
[05:22] | Just save all the tears for the actual wedding. | 还是把眼泪留到婚礼的时候吧 |
[05:24] | I think what your mother’s trying to say | 我觉得你妈妈想说的是 |
[05:26] | is that both of us feel blessed | 我们两个都觉得很幸福 |
[05:27] | to have watched the two of you grow up. | 能看着你们两个长大 |
[05:36] | Sweet reflexes. | 反应不错啊 |
[05:39] | God. | 天呐 |
[05:40] | How much luggage did you bring? | 你是带了多少行李 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[05:46] | What, do you think you’re moving in? | 怎么 你是要搬进来住吗 |
[05:49] | I wish. | 我倒想 |
[05:53] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[05:54] | I miss you, too. | 我也好想你 |
[05:57] | This is beautiful. | 这个好漂亮 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[06:00] | Ollie got it for me. | 奥利送我的 |
[06:01] | – Is it a bird? – It’s a canary. | -这是一只鸟吗 -是一只金丝雀 |
[06:06] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[06:11] | It’s just that I missed you. | 我只是想你了 |
[06:16] | The tux is a good look on you. | 你穿晚礼服看起来不错 |
[06:18] | Never really felt like my thing. | 我一直不觉得自己适合这个 |
[06:21] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable in a suit and tie. | 也许你偏好西装领带那款 |
[06:23] | Dad, come on. | 爸 拜托 |
[06:24] | I get sworn in as mayor in less than two months. | 还有不到两个月我就要宣誓成为市长了 |
[06:27] | I don’t have time to find a replacement CEO for Queen Consolidated. | 我没时间另找个人做奎恩集团的总裁了 |
[06:31] | What about, um, Walter Steele? | 沃尔特·斯蒂尔如何 |
[06:35] | The board won’t back him. | 董事会不会支持他的 |
[06:37] | Besides, QC is a family company. | 再说了 奎恩集团是家族企业 |
[06:39] | It should stay in the family. | 应该由家族成员接手 |
[06:41] | Dad, I want to– I want to make my own name. | 爸爸 我想靠自己的努力出人头地 |
[06:44] | I don’t just want to rely on yours. | 而不仅仅是依靠您 |
[06:46] | Oliver, if you don’t do it, | 奥利弗 假如你不接手的话 |
[06:47] | the board’s gonna push to accept Ray Palmer’s buyout offer. | 董事会就会提议接受雷·帕尔默的收购了 |
[06:50] | – I– – What? | -我… -怎么了 |
[06:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:58] | Excuse me. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:59] | Excuse yourself. | 为自己抱歉吧 |
[07:01] | Watches, wallets, phones. | 手表 钱包 手机 |
[07:04] | What, are you deaf, trying to catch a bullet? | 怎么 你们聋了吗 想吃枪子儿吗 |
[07:05] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[07:06] | I’ll shoot your ass right here. | 我可是会开枪的 |
[07:09] | Get away from him. | 别碰他 |
[07:10] | You want a piece of this? | 你想挨枪子吗 |
[07:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 没事 |
[07:29] | You could have been killed. | 你差点就没命了 |
[07:32] | Why would do a thing like that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[07:41] | Mom is totally gonna freak out. | 妈妈绝对会被吓疯的 |
[07:44] | That’s probably why she doesn’t need to know. | 所以就不必让她知道了 |
[07:46] | Yeah. She probably wouldn’t believe | 是啊 她应该也不会相信 |
[07:48] | the part about the guy in the hood anyway, so… | “戴兜帽的人”这部分故事 所以… |
[07:50] | Actually, your brother was the one who came to my rescue first. | 实际上 是你哥哥先挺身而出保护了我 |
[07:54] | You’re quite the hero, son. | 你真是个英雄 儿子 |
[07:59] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[08:01] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[08:02] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:05] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[08:11] | Oliver? Oliver, are you ok? | 奥利弗 奥利弗 你还好吗 |
[08:16] | No. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:18] | I’m–probably just need some air. | 我去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna– I’ll see you at the restaurant. | 我…我们餐厅见 |
[08:29] | I’m so conflicted. | 我心情超复杂的 |
[08:30] | You know, on the one hand, | 一方面 |
[08:32] | I get to hack actual extraterrestrial technology, | 我得以黑真正的外星科技 |
[08:35] | but on the other hand, E.T.s are real, | 另一方面 虽然真的有外星人 |
[08:37] | but unfortunately, they’re dickwads who are gonna kill us. | 但不幸的是 他们是想杀了我们的混蛋 |
[08:41] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna work out. | 别担心 船到桥头自然直 |
[08:43] | You’re not gonna tell me god has a plan, are you? | 别告诉我上帝自有安排 |
[08:46] | Look. I respect your religion and all. | 我尊重你的宗教信仰 |
[08:48] | I just find it a little hard to believe | 我只是有点不敢相信 |
[08:50] | that there’s some divine plan to the universe | 宇宙的神圣计划里 |
[08:53] | which also includes space monsters. | 居然包含了太空怪物 |
[08:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:56] | I like to call it my 3PO processor. | 我想称之为3PO处理器 |
[08:56] | 3PO是星战里的机器人 下句为星战里3PO的台词 | |
[08:59] | I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication. | “我精通超过六百万种沟通方式” |
[09:01] | And it speaks Dominator? | 它能说支配者的语言吗 |
[09:02] | I didn’t specifically program it for that, | 我没有特地为此编程 |
[09:05] | but in my defense, | 但容我辩护一句 |
[09:06] | I didn’t know the Dominators even exist. | 我之前都不知道支配者的存在 |
[09:09] | Let’s see if it works. | 来看看它好不好使吧 |
[09:15] | I feel like Elliot in “E.T.” | 感觉我就像《外星人E.T.》里的艾里奥特 |
[09:15] | 艾里奥特是电影男主 下句为《外星人E.T.》里的台词 | |
[09:17] | “It’s working, it’s working!” | “成功了 成功了” |
[09:19] | Your tech guy quotes movies, huh? | 你的技术宅喜欢引用电影台词 |
[09:20] | – Yeah. – Real original. | -是啊 -真”原创” |
[09:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[09:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:32] | We made an idiot move. That’s what happened. | 我们犯蠢了 就是这样 |
[09:35] | We tried to plug human tech into | 我们想把人类科技 |
[09:37] | a Dominator power source. | 植入支配者的能量源 |
[09:38] | Of course it overloaded! | 肯定超过负荷了 |
[09:39] | We need a regulator, ok, | 我们需要个调节器 懂吗 |
[09:41] | Something that can handle the Dominator juice. | 需要能负载支配者能量的东西 |
[09:43] | Van Horn Industries was working on a prototype | 范·霍恩实业给航空航天局研究 |
[09:45] | for NASA over a year ago. | 一台原型机有一年多了 |
[09:46] | Maybe they perfected it by now. | 他们或许已经完善好了 |
[09:47] | Oh, yeah. They perfected it all right, | 太好了 他们已经完善好了 |
[09:48] | So much so somebody’s already stolen it. | 只不过被人偷走了 |
[09:50] | According to SCPD reports, it’s doctor named Laura Washington. | 星城警局显示是劳拉·华盛顿医生偷的 |
[09:54] | Doctor? That doesn’t make any sense. | 医生 说不通啊 |
[09:55] | It does if she’s been artificially augmenting | 她如果用偷来的技术人为强化自己 |
[09:57] | herself with stolen technology | 那就说得通了 |
[09:58] | because why would the universe make anything easy? | 因为这宇宙就是这么磨人 |
[10:00] | It says here implants give her enhanced strength, stamina, | 上面显示植入技术让她的能力和精力 |
[10:03] | and electricity-based powers. | 以及电基能力都加强了 |
[10:06] | Well, that’s nothing we can’t handle. | 这些我们都能应付 |
[10:07] | That’s everything we can’t handle. | 这些我们都应付不了 |
[10:10] | Come on, Felicity. I mean, this might be our only chance | 拜托 费利西蒂 这可能是我们 |
[10:11] | to find Oliver and everyone else. | 找到奥利弗和其他人的唯一机会 |
[10:14] | That’s why I’m calling in reinforcements. | 所以我才要去找支援 |
[10:20] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯队长 |
[10:21] | I was just on my way out. | 我正准备出去 |
[10:22] | Do you have a minute for me? | 我能跟你聊会儿吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah, actually, I should have called you earlier. | 可以 其实我该早点找你的 |
[10:25] | Detective Hilton told me about what happened tonight. | 希尔顿警探跟我说了今晚的事 |
[10:27] | – You ok? – Oh, yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[10:28] | My–my dad and I are fine. | 我和我爸都很好 |
[10:29] | Good, good. Well, we got the guy in custody. | 那就好 我们拘留了那家伙 |
[10:32] | Because of the guy with the bow and arrow? | 多亏了拿弓箭戴兜帽的那人 |
[10:34] | Yeah, yeah. We’ve been calling him the Hood. | 对 我们一直叫他兜帽男 |
[10:36] | Some kind of vigilante. | 算是某种治安维护者 |
[10:39] | 星城商报 亚当·亨特 地检调查目标 | |
[10:39] | If I’ve got the time right, | 我如果没记错时间 |
[10:40] | your rehearsal dinner is practically now. | 你的彩排晚宴现在开始了 |
[10:47] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[10:52] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[10:53] | Do you have any leads on who the… | 你知道这个兜帽… |
[10:55] | Hood… might be or… | 男…可能是谁了吗 |
[10:57] | This is the last thing you should be thinking about | 这是你大婚前夜 |
[10:58] | the night before your wedding. | 最不该关心的问题 |
[11:01] | Or is that what’s going on here? | 还是出什么事了吗 |
[11:04] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[11:04] | You getting cold feet? | 你要临时反悔了吗 |
[11:06] | No, not at all, I promise. | 没有 我保证完全没有 |
[11:07] | Good, because I would hate to have to shoot you | 那就好 因为我可不想因为 |
[11:09] | for breaking my girl’s heart, right? | 你伤了我女儿的心朝你开枪 |
[11:11] | The paperwork would be hell. | 要走的程序可麻烦死了 |
[11:13] | In truth, I’m probably a little bit more… | 其实抢劫这事对我的影响 |
[11:15] | shaken up by the whole mugging than maybe I thought. | 可能比我以为的要大一些 |
[11:18] | Well, you know, I got just the thing to fix that. | 我有能解决这毛病的办法 |
[11:19] | A few drinks at your rehearsal dinner. | 彩排晚宴上喝上几杯就好 |
[11:20] | – I’m buying. Come on. – Yeah, actually… | -我请客 走吧 -好 其实 |
[11:22] | Captain Lance, I’ll–I’ll meet you there. | 兰斯队长 我去现场等你 |
[11:24] | – You sure? – Yeah. I’ll see you there. | -真的吗 -对 到时见 |
[11:28] | Actually, uh, Oliver, something– | 其实奥利弗 我有话 |
[11:30] | something–something I want to say. | 我有些话想说 |
[11:31] | You know, um, when you and Laurel were, uh, kids, | 你和劳蕾尔小的时候 |
[11:34] | you know, teenagers, I–well, let’s face it. | 就是青少年时期 我就说实话吧 |
[11:37] | I didn’t like you much. | 我当时并不待见你 |
[11:39] | I thought you were a rich, entitled punk. | 以前我以为你只是个有钱有势的混蛋 |
[11:41] | I was. | 我的确是 |
[11:42] | But since then, Oliver, | 但在那之后 奥利弗 |
[11:44] | you have grown into a hell of a man, | 你已经变成了有担当的人 |
[11:47] | the kind of guy I’m proud to have as my son-in-law. | 变成了那种会令我感到自豪的女婿 |
[11:51] | Thank you, Captain Lance. | 谢谢你 兰斯队长 |
[11:53] | See you at that dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[11:54] | – I’ll see you there. – All right. | -晚餐见 -好 |
[12:10] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来的 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 别担心 他会来的 |
[12:13] | – I don’t know. – You know Ollie’s never been | -我不知道 -你知道奥利的 |
[12:13] | on time for anything in his entire life. | 他从来都不准时出现 |
[12:15] | You didn’t see him earlier. | 你之前没看到他 |
[12:17] | He had this look on his face like– | 他脸上的表情就像是 |
[12:19] | like he was backing out. | 就像是他退缩了 |
[12:21] | No way. He loves you. | 不可能的 他爱你 |
[12:23] | He just– he looked like everything that he knew | 他… 看起来像是他所知道的一切 |
[12:25] | was wrong. | 全是错的 |
[12:26] | I’m pretty sure that every guy has that look | 我肯定每一个男人在结婚前夜 |
[12:29] | the night before their wedding. | 脸上都有那种表情 |
[12:32] | You know, there was a time when I thought | 有段时间我以为 |
[12:33] | the two of you would– would actually hook up. | 你们俩真的会在一起 |
[12:37] | You know I prefer girls. | 你知道我喜欢女生 |
[12:40] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[12:42] | Ms. Lance. Hi. I’m Ray Palmer, | 兰斯小姐 你好 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[12:44] | A business associate of Oliver’s father. | 我是奥利弗父亲的生意合作伙伴 |
[12:45] | I just wanted to say congratulations. | 我只是想恭喜你 |
[12:47] | Thank you. It’s really nice to meet you. | 谢谢 真的很高兴认识你 |
[12:50] | This is– this is my sister Sara. | 这是我妹妹莎拉 |
[12:54] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[12:56] | Ray! | 雷 |
[12:59] | No. I think I’d remember. | 没 有的话我会记得 |
[13:01] | You just… seem very familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[13:05] | Excuse us. | 抱歉失陪 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:08] | Are you sure you prefer girls? | 你确定你喜欢女生吗 |
[13:10] | He was hot. | 他帅呆了 |
[13:41] | What the hell?! | 出什么事了 |
[13:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:44] | We have an unauthorized entry! | 有人未经允许闯进来了 |
[14:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[14:09] | How did you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这里的 |
[14:13] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[14:14] | I know who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:15] | Everybody knows who you are. | 人人都知道你的大名 |
[14:17] | How did you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这里的 |
[14:18] | Better question is why. | 更应该问的是为什么来这里 |
[14:20] | He’s getting married tomorrow. | 他明天就要结婚了 |
[14:22] | – Get out. – Wait. | -出去 -等等 |
[14:24] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:25] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[14:26] | No one can know my secret. | 没人能知道我的秘密 |
[14:31] | Your name is John. | 你叫约翰 |
[14:33] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:34] | Your name… | 你叫 |
[14:36] | is John Diggle. | 约翰·狄格尔 |
[14:40] | My brother needed me. | 我弟弟需要我 |
[14:48] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:51] | No! No! No, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[14:55] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[14:56] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些事 |
[14:58] | I think– I think we’ve met before | 我想之前在你做我的保镖时 |
[15:02] | when you were my bodyguard. | 我们就见过了 |
[15:04] | And you think I’m funny. | 你还觉得我有趣呢 |
[15:05] | You’re thinking of my brother Andy. He’s in personal security. | 你说的是我弟弟安迪 他是私人保镖 |
[15:08] | You were in the military. | 你以前参过军 |
[15:13] | 105th Airborne out of Kandahar. | 第105驻坎大哈空降部队 |
[15:15] | Did a lot of things back then I’m not proud of. | 我干了很多不光彩的事 |
[15:18] | I came back here to… | 我回来是要 |
[15:21] | atone, I guess. | 赎罪 |
[15:23] | John, stranger danger. | 约翰 陌生人警告 |
[15:25] | Might want to ease up on the info dump. | 一下子说出这么多信息不好吧 |
[15:28] | Felicity Smoak? | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[15:35] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[15:38] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[15:40] | I don’t think that any of… | 我觉得这一切… |
[15:42] | of this is right. | 都不对劲 |
[15:43] | I don’t think that you’re the Green Arrow… | 我觉得你不是绿箭侠 |
[15:47] | And I don’t think Andy’s alive. | 还有安迪并非还活着 |
[15:51] | John, I think you killed him. | 约翰 我想你杀了他 |
[15:56] | I hate being right all the time. | 我讨厌一直都说中 |
[15:59] | Listen to me. You’re having some kind of psychotic break. | 听着 你一时精神崩溃 |
[16:02] | Go back to your family, your fiancee, | 回家去吧 找你的未婚妻 |
[16:04] | And your fancy house! | 住你的豪宅 |
[16:06] | And you’re gonna forget about all of this! | 忘掉这一切 |
[16:09] | Felicity’s right. | 费利西蒂说得对 |
[16:11] | You’ve got everything, everything, man! | 你拥有一切 一切 |
[16:15] | Stop trying to throw it all away. | 别再试图抛弃了 |
[16:28] | You should have taken him up on his offer | 你该接受他的提议 |
[16:29] | to carry you. | 带你过来 |
[16:30] | It was awesome. | 棒呆了 |
[16:31] | Nobody’s carrying me anywhere. | 我才不让人带我 |
[16:34] | It’s so cool Felicity reached out. | 费利西蒂叫你来帮忙太棒了 |
[16:36] | It’s awesome to meet you. | 认识你也很棒 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Well, wait till you meet her. | 等着见她再说吧 |
[16:43] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好 |
[16:47] | I had enough of this. | 我受够了 |
[16:57] | Yo. You want some company? | 需要帮手吗 |
[16:59] | Not really. | 不用 |
[17:02] | Ok. Um, so what exactly is it you’ve had enough of? | 好吧 你到底受够了什么 |
[17:06] | Nothing. I just didn’t know there were flying metahumans now. | 没什么 我只是不知道现在有会飞的超能力者了 |
[17:10] | No sign of Washington. | 没有华盛顿的踪影 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Uh, Supergirl’s not a meta. | 超女不是超能力者 |
[17:12] | She’s an alien. | 她是外星人 |
[17:14] | I’m one of the good ones. | 好外星人 |
[17:15] | There are no good ones. | 没有好的外星人 |
[17:17] | What’s your damage, man? | 你受了什么创伤 |
[17:24] | My damage is that people like you two | 我的创伤就是你们这样的人 |
[17:26] | have the power of gods, | 拥有上帝般的超能力 |
[17:28] | Yet you think you can make the world a better place | 而你们觉得穿上花哨的戏服 |
[17:29] | just by putting on a fancy costume. | 就可以让世界更美好了吗 |
[17:31] | No. We–we think we make the world a better place | 不是 我们认为因为我们做的事 |
[17:34] | -because w–well, we do. -yeah. | -让世界更美好了 -是啊 |
[17:37] | Look around. Moment he showed up, | 看看吧 他一出现 |
[17:39] | Metas start appearing everywhere. | 超能力者开始涌现 |
[17:40] | Now you show up, and we get aliens. | 现在你又来了 外星人就来袭击 |
[17:43] | Superpowers are evil, man, | 超能力是邪恶的 |
[17:45] | and I don’t want anything to do with them | 我不想跟它扯上关系 |
[17:48] | or with either of you. | 也不想和你俩扯上关系 |
[18:12] | Thea, you have grown into the most beautiful young woman. | 西娅 你已经长成了最漂亮的姑娘 |
[18:18] | It’s just a bridesmaid’s dress, mom. | 只是一件伴娘礼服 妈 |
[18:19] | No one actually looks good in one. | 没人穿上好看的 |
[18:20] | Well, you do. | 你穿上就好看 |
[18:22] | You look fulfilled. | 你看上去很完美 |
[18:24] | Yeah. I don’t know about that one, mom, | 这我可不清楚 妈 |
[18:26] | But I–I do know I have never been happier. | 但是我的确从没这么高兴过 |
[18:31] | – Good. – And I love you, mom. | -很好 -我爱你 妈妈 |
[18:35] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[18:39] | Ok. We’re gonna wrinkle the dress. | 我们要把裙子弄皱了 |
[18:40] | Well, I really don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:44] | No! | 不 |
[18:48] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[18:50] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:52] | Y-yeah. | 还好 |
[18:57] | Laurel, I– | 劳蕾尔 我… |
[18:59] | Don’t you know it’s bad luck to see the bride | 你不知道婚礼之前见新娘 |
[19:01] | Before the wedding? | 不吉利吗 |
[19:02] | Or skip out on the rehearsal dinner? | 还有缺席彩排晚宴 |
[19:03] | I–I know. I said I was sorry. | 我知道 我道过歉了 |
[19:05] | In a text. | 只发了条短信 |
[19:08] | Sara, can you give us a few minutes, please? | 莎拉 能让我们单独聊会儿吗 |
[19:15] | You’re lucky I’m not a trained assassin or anything. | 你该庆幸我不是什么受训刺客 |
[19:24] | I… | 我… |
[19:30] | You, um– you look beautiful. | 你看上去真美 |
[19:33] | I called you over 20 times last night. | 我昨晚给你打了二十多通电话 |
[19:35] | I can’t explain last night. | 我无法解释昨晚的事 |
[19:37] | I just… | 我只是… |
[19:40] | Today–today, I want to marry you. | 今天 今天我想娶你 |
[19:45] | Well, that’s good because there are guests here. | 那挺好的 我们这还有客人呢 |
[19:46] | No, not with guests, not in a few hours. | 不 不要宾客 不要再等上几个小时 |
[19:48] | Now. Laurel, I need to–I need to get out of here. | 就现在 劳蕾尔 我得离开这里 |
[19:51] | – I–we can elope. – Oliver. | -我们私奔吧 -奥利弗 |
[19:53] | I’m being serious. I don’t know what’s going on with me right now. | 我是认真的 我也不知道我现在怎么回事 |
[19:55] | I just know that I want to be with you | 我只知道我想和你在一起 |
[19:57] | as quickly as humanly possible. | 越快越好 |
[20:00] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[20:02] | I–last night, somebody reminded me | 昨晚有人让我意识到 |
[20:07] | that I have everything… | 我现在拥有了一切… |
[20:12] | And I don’t want to give it up. | 而我丝毫不想放弃 |
[20:14] | I’m afraid that I’m gonna give it up. | 我很怕我会放弃 |
[20:17] | Well, that’s very sweet of you, | 你能这么说真好 |
[20:20] | But we have over 200 guests coming, | 可我们还有两百多位客人要接待 |
[20:21] | and your parents, they’ve spent a fortune on this wedding. | 你的父母也为这场婚礼花了不少钱 |
[20:24] | I know, and I’m– I’m sorry if this is confusing | 我知道 很抱歉我把事情弄得很奇怪 |
[20:27] | or if I’m scaring you, | 而且可能吓到你了 |
[20:29] | but the only thing in the world that makes sense to me right now | 但我现在唯一知道的事情 |
[20:35] | is that I love you, | 就是我爱你 |
[20:37] | and I’m gonna take that job at Queen Consolidated, | 我准备接下奎恩联合企业的工作 |
[20:40] | and I swear to god I’m gonna work every single day | 我发誓我每天都会努力去成为 |
[20:43] | to be the man you fell in love with. | 你所爱的那个人 |
[20:50] | Sorry about the interruption. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:51] | The Russian lady downstairs told me to come right up. | 楼下的那位俄罗斯女士说我可以直接上来 |
[20:55] | You got a minute to talk? | 你有空聊几句吗 |
[20:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:01] | Now what happened to I should just go back to my life? | 我继续过自己的日子又怎么了 |
[21:03] | Look. Have you been getting out into the city lately, | 听着 你最近有没有进过城 |
[21:06] | seeing maybe a particular building that shouldn’t be there? | 看到什么不该存在的异常建筑 |
[21:09] | – Smoak Technologies. – Yeah. | -斯莫克科技 -是 |
[21:11] | Yeah, when I was with my dad, | 没错 我当时和我父亲在一起 |
[21:12] | I–I saw it, and it felt, uh– | 我看见那栋楼 就感觉… |
[21:14] | – It felt wrong. – Right. | -不对劲 -没错 |
[21:16] | Felicity Smoak says she never owned a building | 费利西蒂·斯莫克说她从未有过什么大厦 |
[21:20] | or a company. | 或是公司 |
[21:22] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我也不知道这是怎么了 |
[21:25] | But when you left, I started having these, uh– | 但你走了之后 我开始产生… |
[21:27] | Visions, right? Like, um– | 幻觉 对吧 就像… |
[21:29] | Uh, memory flashes. | 像记忆闪回 |
[21:31] | I’m getting them, too. | 我也看到了 |
[21:33] | John, what is happening to us? | 约翰 我们这是怎么了 |
[21:34] | I have no idea. I’ve seen some weird things in the ‘Stan, | 我也不知道 我在阿富汗见过不少怪事 |
[21:37] | even stranger things as the hood, but this– | 做了兜帽男之后见过更多 可这个… |
[21:40] | Look. When you left, I tried to draw one of these, | 你走后 我想画下来 |
[21:45] | memory flashes, as you call them. | 你所谓的记忆闪回 |
[21:47] | Never been much of an artist, | 我画功不大好 |
[21:50] | but this is what I came up with. | 这个是我看见的 |
[21:55] | – What the hell? – I don’t know. | -这是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[21:57] | Been remembering things. | 我们记起来的事情 |
[21:58] | It’s like they’re dreams but they’re not, John. | 看起来像在做梦但其实不是 约翰 |
[22:01] | I don’t think that any of this is real. | 我觉得这一切都不是真的 |
[22:03] | We’re real, | 我们是真实的 |
[22:04] | but whatever’s playing these head games with us, | 但他们跟我们玩的脑力游戏 |
[22:07] | I don’t think it’s fully working. | 我觉得已经不大管用了 |
[22:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:09] | Because the Queen’s Gambit– | 因为”金牌奎恩”号… |
[22:12] | They’ve put me into a world where I never Got on my father’s boat. | 他们把我放到我没上我父亲的船的世界里 |
[22:15] | Oliver, I don’t know if these are memories or feelings, | 奥利弗 我不知道这些是回忆还是感受 |
[22:18] | but I think you’re a hero, | 但我觉得你是英雄 |
[22:19] | and I don’t think it’s because of any boat. | 而且并非因为什么船 |
[22:21] | These head games aren’t over. | 脑力游戏还没结束 |
[22:23] | They are gonna push back against whatever we do. | 不管我们做什么 他们都会极力阻止 |
[22:27] | Push back? | 阻止 |
[22:29] | Like how? | 怎么阻止 |
[22:36] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[23:10] | How did I do that? | 我怎么做到的 |
[23:14] | All right. This is hard to explain. | 好吧 这很难解释 |
[23:16] | Well, start trying. | 试着解释一下吧 |
[23:18] | We think–we think we’re in some sort of shared hallucination. | 我们觉得…我们处于共同的幻觉中 |
[23:22] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 太疯狂了 |
[23:25] | I mean, not as crazy as me knowing kung fu, | 虽然比不上我会功夫那么疯狂 |
[23:27] | but it is definitely up there. | 但还是难以置信 |
[23:28] | That wasn’t kung fu. That was jeet kune do, | 你那不是功夫 是截拳道 |
[23:30] | and I think that you learned it | 而且你是在一个 |
[23:32] | in a spot called Nanda Parbat. | 叫南达尔巴特的地方学会的 |
[23:33] | Nothing you are saying is making sense. | 你说的这些完全不可能 |
[23:36] | None of this makes sense. | 完全不可能 |
[23:37] | All right, Sara. What is the last thing you remember? | 好了 莎拉 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[23:39] | – I don’t know. – I mean, before you came here yesterday. | -我不知道 -在你昨天来这儿之前的事 |
[23:43] | What is the last thing that you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[23:51] | You remembered something. Come on. | 你能想起来 仔细想想 |
[23:53] | Sara, come on, concentrate… | 莎拉 想想 集中精力… |
[24:01] | There was a fight. | 有一场打斗 |
[24:03] | It was 5 of us, and then– | 我们有五个人 后来… |
[24:04] | And then we were taken. | 后来我们被抓走了 |
[24:06] | Taken where? | 被抓去哪里 |
[24:08] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[24:08] | Well, all right. There were 5 of us. | 好吧 我们有五个人 |
[24:11] | Who were the other two? | 还有两个是谁 |
[24:12] | Ray Palmer and–and Thea. | 雷·帕尔默 还有西娅 |
[24:16] | I mean, if this is some kind of dream | 如果这是梦境 |
[24:17] | or shared hallucination, | 或是共同的幻觉 |
[24:19] | then how do we wake up? | 那我们要怎么醒过来 |
[24:21] | By getting out of here. | 离开这里 |
[24:22] | The Smoak Technologies building. | 斯莫克科技大楼 |
[24:24] | Maybe the reason why that place seems so strange is | 那地方看起来很奇怪 或许是因为 |
[24:26] | because that’s the way we get out of here… | 我们可以从那离开这里… |
[24:30] | Wherever here is. | 不管这是哪里 |
[24:36] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[24:38] | You stole something from Van Horn Industries. | 你从范·霍恩实业偷了东西 |
[24:40] | You mean this? | 你说这个吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Hand it over. | 对 还给我 |
[24:44] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[24:46] | I’ll take it from you. | 我会抢回来 |
[24:48] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[24:54] | You want to give up? | 你要放弃吗 |
[24:57] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[24:58] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[25:30] | That was awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[25:32] | There’s the regulator. | 调节器在那里 |
[25:33] | She seems pretty attached to it. | 她似乎很喜欢它 |
[25:36] | Maybe just remove it. | 取下来吧 |
[25:40] | Thanks for the save. | 多谢救命之恩 |
[25:41] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就想说这些吗 |
[25:42] | I don’t do apologies, sweetheart… | 我向来不喜欢道歉 美女… |
[25:47] | But if superpowers are a thing, | 但如果超能力确实存在 |
[25:50] | it’s good there are guys like you to help the world. | 有你们这样的人保护世界是件好事 |
[25:53] | You know, the green guy would have kicked my ass | 如果我跟穿绿衣服的家伙这样说话 |
[25:55] | if I talked to him like that. | 他一定会把我痛扁一顿 |
[25:56] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah. We know. – Yep, he would. | -对 没错 我们知道 -对 是的 |
[26:01] | It’s too bad Tommy couldn’t make it, though. | 但很遗憾汤米没来 |
[26:03] | Well, they’ve got him working triple shifts at the hospital these days. | 他最近得在医院三班倒地工作 |
[26:07] | Besides, Chicago isn’t exactly next door. | 再说 芝加哥也不近 |
[26:09] | I can’t believe he’s a doctor now. | 不敢相信他成医生了 |
[26:10] | Well, he says the same thing about you, miss entrepreneur. | 他对你也表示惊讶呢 企业家小姐 |
[26:13] | Yeah, I don’t think running verdant | 我不觉得刚涉足经营 |
[26:15] | makes me an entrepreneur. | 就成企业家了 |
[26:17] | No, but it makes you successful. | 但至少是成功人士 |
[26:18] | Your father should be very proud of the woman you’ve grown into. | 你父亲肯定很为现在的你骄傲 |
[26:22] | Ray, I need to talk to you. | 雷 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[26:25] | Sara…right? H-hi. | 莎拉 对吧 你好 |
[26:27] | Um, this is my fiancee Felicity Smoak. | 这是我未婚妻费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[26:30] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Oh, you’re Laurel’s sister, right? | -你好 -你是劳蕾尔的妹妹吧 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Can I steal him for a second? | 是我 我能跟他单独谈谈吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok. | 当然 当然 |
[26:38] | Ray, doesn’t this all feel weird to you? | 雷 你不觉得有点怪吗 |
[26:43] | A little. | 有点 |
[26:45] | I need you to think. | 你得好好想想 |
[26:47] | She’s not my fiancee. | 她不是我未婚妻 |
[26:50] | My fiancee’s name is Anna — or was. | 我未婚妻叫安娜 至少曾经是 |
[26:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:56] | You’re remembering. | 你想起来了 |
[27:02] | Son, don’t you think you should be getting your tuxedo on? | 儿子 你不觉得自己该穿礼服吗 |
[27:05] | Are you all right, Oliver? | 你没事吧 奥利弗 |
[27:07] | I just need to speak with Thea. | 我想找西娅 |
[27:08] | I think I saw her talking to Malcolm | 我好像看到她跟马尔科姆 |
[27:10] | over by the ice sculpture. | 在冰雕旁边聊天来着 |
[27:11] | – Yeah. – Son… | -好 -儿子 |
[27:15] | I think you need to clam down. | 我觉得你得镇定 |
[27:16] | We both do. | 我也觉得 |
[27:17] | You’re acting terribly strange. | 你的行为好古怪 |
[27:19] | Your mother and I are concerned | 你妈和我很担心 |
[27:21] | that if you keep up this unstable behavior | 如果你再这样下去 |
[27:23] | that is not going to finish well. | 不会有好结果的 |
[27:26] | That is not going to finish well. | 不会有好结果的 |
[27:28] | – What? – I’m just saying. | -什么 -我只是说 |
[27:31] | Laurel, the company. | 劳蕾尔 还有公司的事 |
[27:34] | This is your life now. | 这是你的生活 |
[27:41] | No, it isn’t. | 这不是 |
[27:44] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[27:54] | I’m so–I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[27:55] | Ollie, Ollie. | 奥利 奥利 |
[28:02] | – Speedy. – She knows, Ollie. | -快手 -她知道 奥利 |
[28:05] | She knows, and she doesn’t want to go. | 她知道 只是不想离开 |
[28:07] | The better question is why would you want to? | 我反问你们 为什么想离开 |
[28:10] | Because none of this is real. | 因为这都不是真的 |
[28:12] | It’s real enough, ok? | 够真实了 好吗 |
[28:14] | It’s–it’s better than our real lives. | 比我们真实的生活好多了 |
[28:16] | In–in this life, Laurel is alive, | 在这个世界 劳蕾尔没死 |
[28:19] | my parents are alive. | 我爸妈也活着 |
[28:21] | But those are not your parents. | 但他们不是你爸妈 |
[28:22] | They remember the only lullaby | 他们记得那唯一一首 |
[28:24] | that would Actually work to put me to sleep. | 能让我入眠的摇篮曲 |
[28:27] | They remember every day of my life, ok? | 他们也记得我生命中的每一天 好吗 |
[28:30] | They even smell like them, Ollie– | 他们的味道都一样 奥利 |
[28:32] | They’re not them, Thea. | 但他们不是真的 西娅 |
[28:36] | I want them to be, but… | 我也希望他们是 但… |
[28:39] | But they’re not. | 但他们不是 |
[28:43] | Where are John and Ray? | 约翰和雷呢 |
[28:45] | They’re waiting outside. | 他们在外面等了 |
[28:47] | Give us a few minutes. | 给我们一点时间 |
[28:52] | We can’t stay here, Speedy, no matter how much we want to. | 我们不能留下 快手 不管有多想留下 |
[28:55] | We can’t. | 也不能留下 |
[28:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:59] | What is waiting for us, wherever we are right now? | 无论我们在哪儿 等待我们的只有… |
[29:04] | Nothing. Nothing but pain | 痛苦 只有痛苦 |
[29:07] | and s-suffering. | 和考验 |
[29:09] | Thea, we have responsibilities. | 西娅 我们还有责任 |
[29:10] | We have people who count on us. | 还有要依靠我们的人 |
[29:12] | There’s Flash and–and Supergirl | 外面有闪电侠和超女 |
[29:15] | and–and people with actual powers now. | 还有很多有真正超能力的人 |
[29:19] | Whatever needs to be done, they can handle it. | 不管是什么任务 他们都能完成 |
[29:24] | We–we finally have a chance to be happy. | 我们终于有机会快乐了 |
[29:31] | I mean, why–why can’t you just for a second accept | 为什么你不能试着去接受 |
[29:34] | that maybe this is your reward | 也许这是回报 |
[29:36] | for all of the sacrifices you have made? | 你之前所做的所有牺牲呢 |
[29:39] | I didn’t make those sacrifices for a reward, Thea. | 我做出那些牺牲不是为了回报 西娅 |
[29:45] | I did what I did because I thought it was right… | 我那么做是因为我觉得那是正确的 |
[29:49] | and seeing all this, it has just– | 而看见这些 让我… |
[29:51] | it has shown me that there is still so much more to do, | 让我意识到我还有很多事未完成 |
[29:55] | so please, I’m begging you to come with me | 所以拜托 我请求你跟我一起去做 |
[29:58] | because I cannot do it alone. | 因为我不想一个人做 |
[30:05] | But… I can’t lose them again. | 但我不能再失去他们了 |
[30:11] | I can’t lose my family. | 我不能失去我的家人 |
[30:19] | Ok. Ok. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:27] | I want you to be well, I want you to be happy. | 我要你好好的 我要你快乐 |
[30:31] | I love you, Thea. | 我爱你 西娅 |
[30:49] | Where’s Thea? | 西娅呢 |
[30:52] | Thea’s staying. | 西娅选择留下 |
[30:54] | Have you find a way what we have to do? | 你想出我们该怎么做了吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah. Apparently, we have to get to an office tower | 显然我们得去我的非未婚妻 |
[30:57] | that my non-fiancee doesn’t own, | 并不拥有的办公大厦 |
[30:59] | which is a little strange. | 这样有点奇怪 |
[30:59] | All that coming from a guy who’s been having memories | 我还不断回想起 |
[31:01] | that he’s able to shrink. | 自己能够缩小 |
[31:02] | Well, whatever we’re doing, we have to do it fast | 不管我们要做什么 都要赶紧做 |
[31:04] | because whatever the Dominators have done to us, | 因为不管支配者对我们做了什么 |
[31:06] | they would have built in safeguards. | 他们可能做了防护措施 |
[31:08] | They’re probably manifestations from our memories | 可能是基于我们的记忆创造出来的 |
[31:10] | designed to keep us here. | 以便把我们困在这里 |
[31:29] | They’re not real. | 他们不真实 |
[31:30] | They certainly look real. | 他们看起来挺真实 |
[31:32] | Let’s not get into that right now. | 但现在先不要跟他们搅和 |
[31:36] | Speedy? | 快手 |
[31:38] | Yeah. I had a change of heart, ok? | 没错 我改变心意了 |
[31:41] | Like I said, I can’t lose my family again. | 如我所说 我不能再失去家人 |
[31:54] | Your father’s still alive, Thea. | 你的父亲还活着 西娅 |
[31:56] | Your real father at least. | 至少是你的亲生父亲 |
[32:01] | Unfortunately, this is gonna be a little less satisfying | 很不幸 比起杀死你姐姐 |
[32:04] | for me than killing your sister. | 这不够满足我 |
[33:11] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
[33:24] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[33:29] | Sara, Sara, what’s going on here? | 莎拉 莎拉 这是怎么回事 |
[33:32] | Laurel, look. I can’t explain, | 劳蕾尔 我无法解释 |
[33:34] | but I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:37] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:39] | What? No. No. Whatever it is, we can fix it. | 不不 不管怎么回事 我们一起解决 |
[33:44] | Look. We can’t. | 无法解决 |
[33:48] | Some things you just can’t fix. | 有些事是无法解决的 |
[33:57] | Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, what’s happening. | 奥利 奥利 奥利 怎么回事 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:05] | The person you fell in love with… | 你爱上的人 |
[34:09] | that’s not me, | 不是我 |
[34:11] | and I never deserved that love… | 我配不上你的爱 |
[34:16] | and you always deserved better. | 你值得拥有更好的 |
[34:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:29] | Don’t–don’t go! | 不要走 |
[34:44] | Ok, John. What now? | 约翰 现在怎么办 |
[34:46] | Guys, I don’t think that belongs there. | 各位 我不觉得拿东西属于那里 |
[34:48] | Ok. That’s either the way out of here, | 那里若不是我们的出路 |
[34:51] | or we got to click our heels together 3 times and say, | 我们就得跺三次脚说 |
[34:53] | “There’s no place like home.” | “任何地方都比不上家” |
[34:54] | And if that doesn’t work? | 如果没用呢 |
[34:55] | It has to work. | 必须有用 |
[34:56] | He’s running out of time. | 他快挺不住了 |
[34:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:03] | You’re never without me, my beautiful boy. | 我会一直在你身边的 我的乖儿子 |
[35:07] | There’s nothing else to say | 我只有一句话要对你说 |
[35:10] | except I could not be more proud of you. | 你让我感到非常骄傲 |
[35:12] | Become someone else. Become something else. | 伪装成另一个人 成为另一个存在 |
[35:15] | You honor the dead by fighting, | 你为死而光荣战斗 |
[35:17] | and you are not done fighting! | 你的战斗还没有结束 |
[35:19] | I know I called you a murderer, | 我知道我说你是杀人犯 |
[35:21] | but you are not. | 但你不是 |
[35:22] | You are a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[35:24] | You saved my life. You gave me purpose. | 你救了我的命 你给了我目标 |
[35:26] | This time, we had to save you. | 这次我们得救你 |
[35:28] | I know who you are in your bones, Oliver, | 但我对你的为人和品行了如指掌 奥利弗 |
[35:31] | and that person doesn’t give up! | 这个人从不轻言放弃 |
[35:32] | This is your responsibility now. | 现在这是你的责任了 |
[35:45] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[35:49] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[35:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:52] | Yeah. It may not be real, | 没事 也许不是真的 |
[35:53] | but it still hurts like a son of a bitch. | 但疼死老哥了 |
[35:55] | Uh, guys. | 各位 |
[35:58] | There’s something you really need to see. | 你们真该看看这东西 |
[36:00] | Any luck with the regulator we took off cyber-woman? | 我们从电脑女人那取得的调节器有什么线索吗 |
[36:03] | Cyber-woman? I think I’m starting to like you guys. | 电脑女人 我开始喜欢你们了 |
[36:05] | The regulator worked, but my translator did not. | 调节器好使 但我的翻译器不好使 |
[36:09] | The only thing I got back from the Dominator tech | 我从支配者科技取回的 |
[36:10] | was soup. | 只有汤 |
[36:13] | What? Well, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[36:15] | This–no. This just looks random. | 不 这看起来没有规律 |
[36:17] | It’s not. It’s gematria. | 不是的 这是希伯来字母代码 |
[36:21] | Gematria is the numerology of– | 希伯来字母代码是摩西五经的… |
[36:23] | Of the torah. How did I not see that? | 数字命理学 我怎么没看出来 |
[36:26] | For the gentiles and those of us | 我们不是犹太人 |
[36:27] | who actually had social lives in high school, | 高中又忙着社交生活 |
[36:30] | what the hell are you talking about? | 搞不懂你在说什么 |
[36:32] | In hebrew, each letter possesses a numerical value. | 希伯来语中 每个字母都有一个数值 |
[36:35] | Gematria is the calculation of the numerical equivalents | 希伯来字母代码可以计算字母 |
[36:37] | of letters, words, or phrases. | 单词或短语的数值 |
[36:40] | You mean, the dominators’ language is | 所以支配者的语言 |
[36:43] | based off the old testament? | 是以旧约全书为依据的 |
[36:44] | Or shares commonalities at least. | 至少跟它有共性 |
[36:47] | You wanted proof of a divine plan | 你想论证宇宙的 |
[36:48] | to the universe, right? | 神圣计划吧 |
[36:50] | Guys, I’m getting references | 各位 我在试着获取 |
[36:51] | to 5 terran captives here, ok? | 五个地球人俘虏的信息 |
[36:53] | The signal’s coming from–that’s not possible. | 信号来自的地方…怎么可能 |
[36:57] | -3.127 latitude, | 纬度是-3.127 |
[37:00] | -23.7987 longitude. | 经度是-23.7987 |
[37:03] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[37:05] | Geographical coordinates don’t have any negative numbers. | 地理坐标上没有负数 |
[37:07] | I mean, they do. Only when– | 只有一种情况可能 |
[37:11] | Oh, my god. I think I know where they are. | 天呐 我知道他们在哪里了 |
[37:27] | Klic-clac-to nick-lava shack-too. | [外星语] |
[37:31] | Nick-lava shoo-la. | [外星语] |
[37:41] | Ok. So how do we find our way out | 我们要怎么逃离 |
[37:42] | of an alien spacecraft? | 外星人的宇宙飞船 |
[37:44] | This way. Even though it’s an alien technology, | 这边 虽然这是外星人的科技 |
[37:46] | certain principles of design are universal. | 一些设计原则是宇宙通用的 |
[37:53] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[38:03] | Ray’s right. | 雷说得对 |
[38:04] | Certain principles of design are universal. | 一些设计原则是宇宙通用的 |
[38:17] | You think you can fly one of these things? | 你觉得你会驾驶其中一艘吗 |
[38:19] | I’m hoping that between you, me, Ray, and Sara, | 我希望你我 雷和莎拉当中 |
[38:20] | someone can fly one of these things. | 有人能驾驶其中一艘 |
[38:31] | Ok. Now what? | 好 现在怎么做 |
[38:33] | Ray? | 雷 |
[38:33] | Um, now might be a good time to find the owner’s manual. | 现在是时候找操作手册了 |
[38:46] | And mom said I wouldn’t amount to anything | 妈妈说我不上大学 |
[38:48] | if I didn’t go to college. | 会一事无成 |
[39:18] | Uh, I really hope you hit autopilot | 但愿你按的是自动驾驶按钮 |
[39:20] | because I don’t see any controls on this thing. | 因为我没找到它的操作装置 |
[39:21] | Hold on! We got incoming! | 坐稳了 我们要被袭击了 |
[39:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:26] | Lucky guess? | 幸运地猜中 |
[39:38] | We need to find a way to steer this thing, | 我们得设法驾驶它 |
[39:39] | or we’re not gonna last very long! | 否则我们挺不了多久 |
[40:03] | Oliver… nice clothes. | 奥利弗 衣服不错 |
[40:05] | Shopping at alien gap? | 在外星人飞船上购物了吗 |
[40:07] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[40:08] | Well, lucky for you guys, | 你们很幸运 |
[40:09] | the Waverider has a machine that | 乘波号上有台机器 |
[40:10] | replicates old clothes and weapons. | 能复制旧的衣服和武器 |
[40:12] | – Hi. I’m Nate Heywood. – Hi. Thea, | -你好 我是内特·海伍德 -我是西娅 |
[40:14] | and–and this is exactly twice | 真没想到我会登上 |
[40:15] | as many Spaceships as I ever thought I’d be on. | 这么多艘宇宙飞船 |
[40:18] | Well, actually, it’s a time ship. | 其实这是艘时间飞船 |
[40:20] | – How’d you find us? – I didn’t. | -你怎么找到我们的 -不是我 |
[40:21] | Your nerd army back on earth did. | 是你地球上的书呆子军团 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna take Dig to the Med Bay, | 我带狄格去医疗舱 |
[40:25] | have Gideon fix him up. | 让吉迪恩给他治疗 |
[40:26] | Whoever Gideon is. | 不管吉迪恩是谁 |
[40:29] | Oh…get…out! | 逃出来了 |
[40:31] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[40:32] | No problem. | 不要紧 |
[40:33] | Except for all of our other problems. | 其他的事才要紧 |
[40:35] | Like what, Ray? | 比如呢 雷 |
[40:37] | After we woke up, | 我们醒过来时 |
[40:38] | I got a look at the tech | 我看了眼支配者 |
[40:39] | the Dominators were using to keep us under. | 关住我们的科技 |
[40:42] | They’re using a neuromorphic interface | 它们用的是神经形态连接装置 |
[40:43] | similar to how I manipulate the ATOM suit. | 与我操作原子侠战衣相似 |
[40:45] | And–and wait. What does that mean? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[40:48] | I–I think the shared hallucination | 我们的大脑被共有的幻觉 |
[40:50] | was to keep our minds occupied while the Dominators– | 占据 以便支配者… |
[40:53] | While the Dominators what? | 以便支配者做什么 |
[40:54] | Well, while they probed our subconscious. | 以便它们探索我们的潜在意识 |
[40:56] | I’m guessing looking for intel. | 我猜它们在搜寻情报 |
[41:00] | Wait. Maybe they didn’t choose us at random. | 也许它们不是随机选中我们的 |
[41:02] | Maybe they chose us because we couldn’t fight back. | 也许它们选中我们是因为我们无法反击 |
[41:05] | Because none of you are Metahumans. | 因为你们都不是超能力者 |
[41:07] | Bigger question– what intel were they after? | 更重要的是 它们要获取什么情报 |
[41:09] | What is their plan? | 它们有什么计划 |
[41:11] | “Klic-clac-to nick-lava shack-too.” | [外星语] |
[41:13] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[41:15] | It’s what one of the dominators said to another. | 这是其中一个支配者对另一个说的 |
[41:18] | Sounds like the beginning of a not-so-funny joke, | 听起来像”不太好笑”的笑话的开端 |
[41:20] | but, Gideon. | 但 吉迪恩 |
[41:21] | Translating. | 翻译中 |
[41:24] | Did you ever think that our lives | 你有想过我们的生活 |
[41:25] | would really get this weird? | 会变得这么奇怪吗 |
[41:27] | The phrase loosely translates to | 这句话的大意是 |
[41:29] | “We are nearing completion of the weapon.” | “我们的武器完工在即” |
[41:31] | What weapon? | 什么武器 |
[41:32] | I’m afraid I have no idea, | 我恐怕我不知道 |
[41:34] | but I’m tracking the Dominator mothership | 但我在追踪你们逃离的 |
[41:35] | you escaped from, | 支配者母舰 |
[41:37] | and it appears to be on a direct course for earth. | 好像正径直驶向地球 |