时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:21] | Former police captain Quentin Lance, | 前警察队长昆汀·兰斯 |
[00:23] | who will be serving beside meas. | 他将任副市长辅助我 |
[00:25] | Appreciate the vote of confidence, mr. Mayor. | 非常感谢您的信任 市长先生 |
[00:28] | Are you not from Star City? | 你不是星城来的吗 |
[00:30] | No. Havenrock. | 不是 是海文洛克 |
[00:32] | There’s something that I need you to know. | 有些事你要知道 |
[00:34] | Havenrock was not the intended target. | 海文洛克并不是原定目标 |
[00:36] | Someone redirected the missile to reduce | 有人为了减少伤亡数量改变了 |
[00:38] | the number of casualties. | 导弹的方向 |
[00:40] | That someone was me. | 这个人就是我 |
[00:43] | Ever since I killed Andy… | 从我杀安迪到现在 |
[00:44] | You think you need to be punished. | 你觉得你需要被惩罚吗 |
[00:47] | Stop fighting for me, Lyla. | 别再为我费劲了 莱拉 |
[00:48] | We need to talk about John. | 我们要谈谈约翰 |
[00:49] | He’s back in the country, and he’s in prison, | 他回国了 在监狱里 |
[00:52] | And I need you to break him out. | 我需要你把他弄出来 |
[00:57] | Come on, Mr. Olympia. Hustle up. | 快点 奥林匹亚先生 赶紧的 |
[00:59] | Mr. Olympia’s a bodybuilding competition. | 奥林匹亚先生是健美比赛的冠军 |
[01:01] | I was–am an Olympic athlete. | 我以前 现在是奥林匹克运动员 |
[01:04] | Yeah? They give out gold medals for effort now? | 是吗 现在是不是努力了就能拿金牌 |
[01:06] | Very funny, and it was a bronze medal. | 真有趣 不过我拿的是铜牌 |
[01:08] | Why is that so hard to remember? | 有那么难记住吗 |
[01:09] | Quiet. Every time you’re out in the field, | 闭嘴 每次执行任务的时候 |
[01:11] | you could die. | 都有可能送命 |
[01:12] | Don’t forget that, don’t lose focus. | 别忘了这一点 集中精神 |
[01:14] | Overwatch, do we have the target? | 守望者 找到目标了吗 |
[01:15] | Headed toward the east exit, closing fast. | 正向东出口移动 速度很快 |
[01:17] | Do we know what he stole? | 知道他偷了什么吗 |
[01:18] | Not yet, but I have a feeling | 还不知道 不过我有预感 |
[01:20] | we’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[01:21] | Only if we snag him in the cordon. | 前提是我们把他拦在警戒线 |
[01:24] | Artemis, be ready. | 阿耳特弥斯 准备好 |
[01:25] | Does this mean I actually get to shoot someone? | 我这次真的可以射人了吗 |
[01:27] | I mean, not, you know, shoot someone shoot someone. | 不是 我不是那个意思 |
[01:29] | I just meant that more than– | 我是说除了… |
[01:31] | We know what you meant. | 我们知道你的意思 |
[01:32] | You wait for him to reach the cordon, | 你们要等他到达警戒线 |
[01:33] | then engage. | 然后再动手 |
[01:34] | – Do you copy? – Copy. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[01:35] | – Copy. – Copy. | -明白 -明白 |
[01:38] | Still a lot of ground to cover. | 范围还是挺大 |
[01:40] | Rags should be here. | 应该让破烂王也来 |
[01:42] | Overwatch, do you have a 20 on Ragman? | 守望者 你知道破烂王的情况吗 |
[01:44] | I texted him, like, 10 times | 我给他发了大概十条短信 |
[01:45] | and then 10 more, but nada. | 然后又发了十条 都没回复 |
[01:47] | Maybe he’s sick. | 他可能病了 |
[01:49] | I mean, the flu’s been going around, | 最近有流感 |
[01:50] | And by the looks of those rags, | 而且从他那些破布来看 |
[01:51] | he does not hit the drycleaner very often. | 他不怎么经常洗衣服 |
[01:58] | Hola, muchacho. | 你好啊 帅哥[西语] |
[02:00] | Wild Dog, that is Artemis’ shot. | 野狗 让阿耳特弥斯动手 |
[02:01] | I got him. | 我能搞定 |
[02:04] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[02:09] | I got him. | 交给我 |
[02:49] | What did I say? | 我刚才怎么说的 |
[02:50] | That was Artemis’ shot! | 让阿耳特弥斯动手 |
[02:51] | Dude was getting away. | 这家伙差点跑掉 |
[02:52] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[02:54] | And you missed. | 而你失手了 |
[02:56] | You were in the navy. | 你以前是海军 |
[02:57] | You should know better. | 不应该表现得这么差 |
[02:59] | I was dishonorably discharged actually. | 其实我是被开除军籍的 |
[03:01] | You think that I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[03:06] | Deliver that and the evidence | 把那家伙和证据 |
[03:08] | to the Anti-Crime Unit and then go home. | 交给打击罪案小组 然后回家 |
[03:12] | What about tonight’s training session? | 那今晚的训练课呢 |
[03:14] | You’re taking a few days off. | 你们休息几天 |
[03:21] | Nice going… again. | 你又一次”干得好” |
[03:23] | How are we supposed to get this guy to the ACU, | 我们怎么把这家伙送到打击罪案小组 |
[03:26] | call a Uber? | 叫优步吗 |
[03:38] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[03:41] | The op’s over, and you’ve been MIA for days. | 行动结束 你已经失联好几天了 |
[03:44] | It’s not acceptable. | 这是不可接受的 |
[03:45] | Get it together immediately, | 赶快振作起来 |
[03:47] | or you’re off the team. | 否则你就滚蛋 |
[03:48] | That’s why I’m here, | 我来就是为了这个 |
[03:50] | to tell you in person. | 亲口告诉你 |
[03:52] | I’m off the team. | 我退出了 |
[03:53] | Feels pretty quick to throw in the towel. | 这么快就认输了 |
[03:56] | I thought you were just getting started. | 你不是说才刚开始吗 |
[03:58] | I was, and then Felicity | 是的 可后来费利西蒂 |
[04:00] | told me the truth about her role in Havenrock. | 跟我说了她对海文洛克所做的事 |
[04:03] | You didn’t know she told me. | 你不知道她告诉我了吗 |
[04:04] | Did she also tell you that she was faced | 她有没有跟你说她当时面对 |
[04:06] | with an impossible choice? | 两难的选择 |
[04:08] | I completely realize that. | 我完全明白 |
[04:10] | I get it wasn’t her fault, | 我知道那不是她的错 |
[04:11] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 可是这无法改变 |
[04:13] | that every time I look at her | 我每次看到她的时候 |
[04:14] | I see the faces of my family, | 都会想起我的家人 |
[04:16] | of everyone I ever loved. | 所有我所爱的人 |
[04:18] | Felicity is a constant reminder | 见到费利西蒂我就不断想起 |
[04:20] | of what I lost, and as long as that’s true, | 我所失去的 只要这是真的 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:24] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[04:25] | What about your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[04:28] | I thought he was the reason you were doing this. | 你不是因为他才做这些的吗 |
[04:31] | I’ll have to find another way to honor him. | 我会找到其他办法去纪念他的 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry to lose you. | 我很遗憾留不住你 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry to go. | 我很遗憾要走 |
[04:40] | Thank you for everything. | 之前的一切都谢谢你 |
[04:47] | Did my comms deceive me, | 我是听错了还是 |
[04:48] | or did you actually let the recruits take an SCPD victory lap. | 你真的让新人去星城警局庆祝胜利了 |
[04:51] | It’s never a victory lap. | 哪来的庆祝胜利 |
[04:52] | They’re rough around the edges, | 他们现在能力还不足 |
[04:54] | But they’re making progress except Rory, | 不过除了罗里大家都在进步 |
[04:58] | who was waiting for me upstairs | 他当时在楼上等我 |
[04:59] | to say that he quit. | 跟我说他要退出 |
[05:02] | He said you spoke with him about Havenrock. | 他说你告诉他海文洛克的事了 |
[05:09] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[05:12] | She doesn’t know? | 她不知道吗 |
[05:13] | About John being in prison? Oliver told me. | 约翰入狱的事吗 奥利弗跟我说了 |
[05:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很为你难过 |
[05:15] | What Lyla means– | 莱拉的意思是 |
[05:19] | we are gonna break him out. | 我们要把他救出来 |
[05:20] | Of military prison? | 从军事监狱里救出来 |
[05:22] | – Yep. – Wait, and then what? | -没错 -等等 那之后怎么办 |
[05:23] | John is just a fugitive for the rest of his life? | 约翰后半辈子就要做个逃犯吗 |
[05:25] | Better than being punished for something he didn’t do. | 那也总比无辜受罚强 |
[05:28] | Lyla, I’ve been studying the schematics that you hooked me up with. | 莱拉 我在研究你给我的安保图纸 |
[05:32] | This would be a lot easier if we had John’s cooperation. | 如果能有约翰配合 就容易多了 |
[05:35] | You don’t have what now? | 你们没有什么 |
[05:37] | Apparently, prison is more appealing to John | 显然 和回到老婆孩子身边相比 |
[05:39] | than coming home to his own wife and child. | 约翰对蹲监狱更感兴趣 |
[05:41] | Ok. So wait a minute. | 好 等等 |
[05:42] | Not only do you want to commit multiple felonies | 现在不仅你们想犯下多项重罪 |
[05:44] | and make John a wanted man for the rest of his life, | 让约翰后半生都变成逃犯 |
[05:46] | he doesn’t actually want you to? | 他根本就不想跟你们走 |
[05:47] | Can I speak with you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:53] | Is she going to be a problem? | 她这边有问题吗 |
[05:55] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[05:57] | I was counting on her being a help. | 我还想让她帮忙呢 |
[05:59] | Maybe I should pull a few of my agents in on this. | 或许我该找几个我的特工来 |
[06:01] | No. If this–if this has your fingerprints on it, | 不行 如果这事留下你的痕迹 |
[06:05] | then both of John Jr.’s parents will be fugitives. | 那小约翰的父母就都变成犯人了 |
[06:08] | There is something that might actually make this not impossible. | 可能有样东西能助我们成功 |
[06:12] | I just read a briefing memo on a new piece of tech, | 我刚读了一项新科技的简介 |
[06:14] | An antimolecular compound. | 一种反键分子化合物 |
[06:18] | I was kind of hoping Felicity could help us get our hands on it. | 我本想让费利西蒂帮我们搞到手的 |
[06:21] | Lyla, whatever it is, I’ll handle it. | 莱拉 无论那是什么 我来搞定 |
[06:27] | Second test over. | 二次测试完成 |
[06:30] | Do not make any worse by pulling out suture. | 别弄得比拆线还严重就行 |
[06:32] | Anatoly, if this is how the Bratva treat their new members, | 安纳托利 如果兄弟会就这样对新成员 |
[06:35] | I’d hate to see how they treat their enemies. | 我可不愿想象他们怎么对待敌人 |
[06:37] | Pass third and final test, find out. | 通过第三次和最终测试 就明白了 |
[06:39] | What’s the test? | 测试内容是什么 |
[06:40] | You keep asking about Kovar. | 你一直在问科瓦的事 |
[06:43] | Our sources say this man will get you one step closer. | 我们的线人说他能让你更接近答案 |
[06:47] | You have to act fast, though. | 不过你得快点 |
[06:48] | He will be arraigned in morning. | 他早上就要被提审了 |
[06:51] | Arraigned? | 提审 |
[06:52] | – Jail. – Yeah | -被抓了 -懂了 |
[06:54] | But what makes you think he’ll talk to me. | 可你怎么知道他会告诉我 |
[06:57] | You trust me. I trust you. | 信任是相互的 |
[07:02] | Look. It’s a little early for a drink, don’t you think? | 现在喝酒还太早了吧 你觉得呢 |
[07:04] | It’s not for drinking. | 这不是让你喝的 |
[07:11] | Anatoly, what the hell was that for? | 安纳托利 你这是干什么 |
[07:36] | I should probably just start prerecording apologies for being late. | 我是不是应该提前录好迟到的道歉 |
[07:40] | Don’t worry. Thea told us. | 没事 西娅告诉我们了 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry, man. Gout is a bitch. | 我很遗憾 哥们 痛风太难缠了 |
[07:44] | Yes, it is. | 可不是吗 |
[07:45] | I’m actually gonna be taking some time off to have it taken care of. | 其实我想休假好好治疗一下 |
[07:49] | Well, fortunately, we now have | 好在现在有了副市长 |
[07:51] | a deputy mayor to help pick up the slack. | 可以帮忙挑这个重担 |
[07:54] | It’ll be great working with you. | 和你共事一定很愉快 |
[07:55] | You’ve had an impressive career, Mr. Lance? | 你的职业生涯很令人钦佩 兰斯先生 |
[07:57] | Yeah. I mean, a lot of people out there | 是吧 现在外面很多人 |
[07:59] | probably wouldn’t, uh, share that opinion. | 可能没这么想 |
[08:00] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[08:01] | Public service isn’t easy. | 当人民公仆不容易啊 |
[08:03] | Sometimes, you get a little dirty clearing out the filth. | 有时清除污秽也会脏及自身 |
[08:05] | Speaking of which, I heard there was an arrest last night | 说起这个 我听说昨晚逮捕了一个人 |
[08:07] | that may help in our case against Tobias Church. | 或许能在托拜厄斯·丘奇案上帮到我们 |
[08:10] | Sergio Espinosa, long-time Los Halcones member | 是塞吉奥·埃斯皮诺萨 洛斯·阿尔的孔长期同伙 |
[08:12] | Turned Church strongman. | 后来成了丘奇的左膀右臂 |
[08:14] | The Green Arrow and his merry band of vigilantes | 绿箭侠和他调皮的治安维护者 |
[08:16] | left him gift-wrapped for us at anti-crime. | 把他当礼物送给了打击罪案小组 |
[08:19] | The only thing that was missing was a bow. | 就差个蝴蝶结了 |
[08:21] | Well, you don’t sound to happy about that. | 你听起来好像不太开心 |
[08:22] | Vigilantes are a superficial solution. | 治安维持者只能暂时解决问题 |
[08:25] | If we need their help to get our streets clean– | 如果还得靠他们来帮我们维持治安 |
[08:26] | It means we haven’t done our jobs right. | 就代表了我们的工作还不到位 |
[08:30] | Do you think that you can get Espinosa to flip on Church? | 你觉得你能让埃斯皮诺萨供出丘奇吗 |
[08:33] | I’ll lean on him hard, see if he buckles. | 我会给他施压 看他会不会妥协 |
[08:35] | Make sure he doesn’t get any help from crooked cops. | 你要确保不会有什么腐败警察包庇他 |
[08:37] | Not a chance. | 不可能的 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna walk every piece of evidence in the custody chain through myself. | 我会亲自查看保管链上的每一个证据 |
[08:41] | Good. Uh, if it’s all right with you, | 很好 假如你没意见的话 |
[08:43] | I’ll have Quentin accompany you, | 我会让昆汀协助你 |
[08:44] | be my eyes and ears while I’m out of town. | 我不在的时候就让他做我的眼睛和耳朵 |
[08:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:47] | Give us a little bit of time to get acquainted. | 给我们点时间让我们熟悉彼此 |
[08:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. When did, uh, babysitting evidence | 抱歉 但从什么时候起我的职责里 |
[08:59] | become part of the job description? | 还包括了保护证据 |
[09:00] | Since I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[09:02] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[09:04] | I mean, all things considered? | 在发生了所有一切之后 |
[09:05] | If we didn’t think you were right for the job, | 如果我们不觉得你是这份工作的好人选 |
[09:08] | we wouldn’t have offered it to you, right? | 我们怎么会对你发出邀请呢 是吧 |
[09:12] | I haven’t had a drink in a week, ok? | 我这一周都滴酒未沾 |
[09:15] | Where the hell are you going anyway? | 说起来你到底要去哪里 |
[09:16] | Strange time for a vacation. | 这时候度假有点奇怪吧 |
[09:18] | You should probably assume that it’s not a vacation. | 并不是去度假 |
[09:20] | Should I even ask? | 我该问吗 |
[09:22] | No. I–I’m not gonna be gone long. | 不该 我不会离开很久的 |
[09:24] | Just please make sure | 拜托你们确保一下 |
[09:25] | that no one destroys the city while I’m away. | 我不在的期间没人毁了这座城市就好 |
[09:28] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:29] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:33] | Reviewing the SCPD evidence log | 重新查看星城警局的证物记录 |
[09:35] | on what we kept from getting stolen | 查看我们昨晚 |
[09:36] | from Kord Industries last night. | 帮科尔德实业保住的东西 |
[09:38] | – 6,800 processor. – So? | -6800处理器 -然后呢 |
[09:41] | Exactly. Kord manufactures bleeding-edge tech, | 没错 科尔德从事尖端科技 |
[09:44] | military-grade weapons, | 军用级别的武器 |
[09:45] | I mean, all kinds of city-threatening items. | 里面有这么多足以毁灭城市的东西 |
[09:48] | Why would Church send a guy to steal a computer chip | 为什么丘奇却让人去偷一个 |
[09:52] | That you could buy from any tech village store? | 科技商店就能买到的电脑芯片 |
[09:54] | Well, who cares? Everything’s on its way to lockup now. | 管他呢 所有东西都要被锁起来了 |
[09:57] | Because knowing what Church’s endgame was | 因为丘奇的最后一步 |
[10:00] | is like–it’s like this thing that’s still out there, lurking. | 让我觉得这事儿并没有结束 还在蛰伏 |
[10:06] | You all right over there? | 你还好吧 |
[10:08] | Because I’ve been doing a lot of talking, and you haven’t, | 因为我一直说个不停 你却一言不发 |
[10:12] | which is very weird. | 这很奇怪啊 |
[10:16] | You know how you told me to tell Rory about Havenrock? | 你还记得你让我告诉罗里海文洛克的真相吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | Oh! He’s not sick with the flu, is he? | 他并不是得流感请假了是吧 |
[10:22] | No. He’s just sick of working with me. | 嗯 他只是受不了和我共事 |
[10:27] | Did you try talking to him? | 你有试过和他谈谈吗 |
[10:29] | There’s not a lot I can say | 他全家人都死了 |
[10:31] | that would make him feel OK about his entire family being killed. | 我说什么都没办法让他好过一点吧 |
[10:37] | Incoming. | 有消息 |
[10:38] | Another robbery in progress at– | 又一起抢劫发生在… |
[10:40] | Palmer Tech! I got to call Oliver. | 帕尔默科技 我得打电话给奥利弗 |
[10:42] | Or maybe don’t, and we’ll just let them get robbed. | 或许不该打 就让他们被抢 |
[10:45] | It will serve Mr. Dennis right for firing us. | 报丹尼斯先生解雇我们之仇 |
[10:47] | He fired me. You quit. | 他只炒了我 你是自己辞职的 |
[10:49] | Because he fired you. Same thing. | 因为他炒了你 没差啦 |
[10:54] | Sanchez, you got anything? | 桑切斯 你那有发现吗 |
[10:55] | Nada. | 没有 |
[10:56] | Okay, kill the alarm. | 好 关掉警报 |
[11:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:25] | There’s been a break-in at Palmer Tech. | 有人闯进帕尔默科技了 |
[11:26] | Are you still in the area? | 你还在那片吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I can look into that. | 在 我可以去看看 |
[11:38] | How was Palmer Tech? | 帕尔默科技怎么样了 |
[11:40] | Before you answer, | 在你回答之前 |
[11:40] | you should consider that your phone has GPS, | 你要意识到你的手机是有定位的 |
[11:43] | and if you were thinking about lying, | 假如你还想撒谎的话 |
[11:44] | I do admire your consistency. | 那我佩服你前后说法的一致性 |
[11:47] | I wasn’t thinking of lying to you. | 我没想着骗你 |
[11:50] | I wasn’t looping you in | 我只是不想把你牵扯进来 |
[11:51] | after you made it clear you didn’t approve of the decision. | 毕竟你明确表示过你不赞成这个决定 |
[11:54] | John is the one who doesn’t approve of the plan. | 是约翰自己不赞成这个计划 |
[11:56] | John’s not thinking clearly. | 约翰现在不理智 |
[11:57] | Well, I bet Roy is, and if he were here, | 我赌罗伊是理智的 假如他在这里的话 |
[11:59] | I think he would tell you | 我觉得他会告诉你 |
[12:00] | that life on the run is no life at all, | 逃亡的生活根本不算生活 |
[12:02] | and I seem to remember you not being on board with that plan. | 而且我似乎记得你是不赞成那个计划的 |
[12:04] | Roy was making a bad choice | 罗伊当时在做一个错误的选择 |
[12:06] | just like John is making a bad choice. | 和约翰现在一样 |
[12:08] | He is currently locked up in a military prison | 他如今因为一个他没犯过的罪 |
[12:11] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 而被关在军事监狱里 |
[12:13] | To atone for a crime that he did commit, and what does it matter? | 那是为他之前犯的罪赎过 这有什么错呢 |
[12:15] | John doesn’t want to leave. | 约翰自己不想走 |
[12:16] | It is not your choice. | 这不该由你决定 |
[12:17] | Why do you always have to go and make decisions for him? | 为什么你老是去替他做出选择 |
[12:19] | He already abandoned the team. | 他已经抛弃这个团队了 |
[12:21] | I am not gonna let him abandon his family. | 我不能让他再抛弃他的家庭 |
[12:23] | Is that what this is about, | 是因为这个吗 |
[12:25] | John leaving the team? | 因为约翰离开了团队 |
[12:26] | This is simple. | 这事很简单 |
[12:28] | I am gonna stop John from making a decision he will come to regret. | 我要阻止约翰做出他一定会后悔的决定 |
[12:33] | You should consider doing the exact same thing with Rory. | 你应该考虑一下对罗里做同样的事情 |
[12:37] | You do realize that me having a chat with Rory | 你意识到我和罗里谈谈话的性质 |
[12:40] | is completely different than you committing half a dozen felonies, right? | 完全不同于你去犯几个重罪吧 |
[12:44] | Did you ever think you’d be doing this again, | 你有想到你会再次干这种事吗 |
[12:46] | handling evidence? | 处理证据 |
[12:47] | No. Didn’t think I’d be deputy mayor either, | 没有 我也没想到我会成为副市长 |
[12:49] | But here we are. | 不过看看咱俩 |
[12:51] | I was surprised you took the job, to be honest. | 老实说 我很惊讶你居然接受了 |
[12:53] | From what I hear, you and Queen have a, uh– | 我听说 你和奎恩有着… |
[12:56] | a complicated history. | 复杂的过往 |
[12:57] | Got to be a lot of hatchets to bury there. | 一定得放下很多前嫌吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah. Well, at least I know where they’re buried. | 是啊 起码我知道是怎样的过往 |
[13:04] | That’s something you can’t buy or steal. | 那是买不来也偷不走的东西 |
[13:10] | Package is here, boss. | 东西到了 老大 |
[13:12] | D.A., deputy mayor, too. | 地方检察官和副市长也来了 |
[13:15] | Bonus. | 赠品呗 |
[13:16] | Get ready to move. | 准备好行动 |
[13:28] | Let me guess. Felicity filled you in. | 我猜猜 费利西蒂跟你们说的 |
[13:31] | That you’re gonna break into a military prison? | 说你打算闯进军事监狱吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, and you got the nerve to call me Wild Dog? | 对 而你还好意思叫我野狗 |
[13:36] | I’m done debating this. | 不想再争论这事 |
[13:37] | Really? Because this is the first we’ve heard of it. | 真的吗 因为我们还是头一次听说 |
[13:39] | I thought we were your team. | 还以为我们是团队 |
[13:41] | Running off to bust someone out of prison | 一个人跑去劫狱 |
[13:42] | sounds like team business, | 是队友干的事吗 |
[13:44] | And what happens to us when you get caught? | 你被抓了 我们会怎样 |
[13:46] | You’ve made it clear that | 你说得很清楚了 |
[13:47] | we can’t do this vigilante thing without you. | 有你在 我们才能当治安维护者 |
[13:49] | When I get caught? I’m not gonna get caught. | 等我被抓了 我不会被抓的 |
[13:51] | Right because we’re not gonna let you do this. | 对 因为我们不会放任你那么做 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:59] | Did you say that you’re not gonna let me? | 你是说你们不会放任我吗 |
[14:04] | Yes. I need to see you physically deposit the item. | 对 我得看着你亲自把证物存好了 |
[14:07] | I’ve been on this job 15 years. | 我干这活有十五年了 |
[14:08] | I’ve never lost a piece of evidence. | 从没弄丢一份证据 |
[14:10] | Now relax, sergeant. | 别有压力 警官 |
[14:11] | No one’s doubting your proficiency here, ok? | 我们不是怀疑你的专业能力 |
[14:16] | Seems like. | 像是怀疑 |
[14:27] | This is it. | 好了 |
[14:29] | You gonna let me do my job now? | 我可以开始干活了吗 |
[14:30] | Have at it. | 开始吧 |
[14:48] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[14:50] | Get out of here! | 快出去 |
[15:09] | Find the weapons, boys. | 去找武器 伙计们 |
[15:18] | Sorry, gents. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[15:20] | Load them up! | 装上武器 |
[15:22] | And burn this puppy down. | 然后把这里炸掉 |
[15:28] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[15:34] | OK. | 好了 |
[15:37] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[15:40] | Get off the street. | 别挡道 |
[16:03] | I didn’t think he’d actually hit you guys. | 没想到他真的对你们动手了 |
[16:06] | You know what really sucks? | 你知道最操蛋的是什么吗 |
[16:08] | Realizing that in all those training sessions | 发现之前所有的训练中 |
[16:10] | where he was kicking our respective asses | 他虽然把我们揍了个遍 |
[16:12] | the whole time he was taking it easy on us. | 但他还是有所保留 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Remind me to never, ever | 对 也提醒我 |
[16:16] | get on his bad side. | 绝对不要惹毛他 |
[16:17] | I think that would imply that he has a good side, | 这话意味着他还有温柔的一面 |
[16:19] | And, you know, Felicity, could you please explain to me again | 费利西蒂 麻烦你再解释一下 |
[16:23] | how you thought this was all gonna go down? | 你怎么觉得这样能行得通 |
[16:26] | Well, I thought if he saw you guys all united | 我原以为如果看到你们团结一致 |
[16:28] | against his crazy plan he’d reconsider. | 反对他的疯狂计划 他就会三思 |
[16:31] | Right because Oliver Queen is known | 对哦 因为都知道奥利弗·奎恩 |
[16:33] | for thinking things through and taking input from others. | 会三思后行 听取别人的意见呢 |
[16:36] | Right. | 好 |
[16:41] | The ever-expanding club house. | 这里越来越人丁兴旺了 |
[16:43] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:44] | I’m Thea, Oliver’s Chief of Staff. | 我是西娅 奥利弗的幕僚长 |
[16:46] | And also his sister. | 也是他的妹妹 |
[16:48] | Don’t tell me Oliver beat you up, too, | 别跟我说奥利弗也揍你 |
[16:51] | Ollie did this? | 奥利干的 |
[16:52] | Object lesson, long story. | 实战教学 说来话长 |
[16:53] | It’s fine. Don’t ask. | 没事 别提了 |
[16:54] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:55] | Tobias Church happened. | 托拜厄斯·丘奇干的 |
[16:57] | That evidence that you guys recovered from Kord Industries– | 你们从科尔德实业那找到的证据 |
[17:01] | Modified to go boom. | 被改成了炸弹 |
[17:03] | He wanted it to be put into lockup. | 他想那东西被收进证物室 |
[17:06] | And he wanted to raid it. | 他还想抢劫 |
[17:07] | One-stop shopping for weapons. | 一次性解决武器问题 |
[17:09] | Including those RPGs that he took from AmerTek | 还包括从艾美科技那偷走的火箭筒 |
[17:12] | If this report’s right. | 如果报告无误的话 |
[17:12] | We got to find out what he’s planning | 我们得弄清他打算 |
[17:14] | to do with those weapons–because it ain’t nothing good. | 用这些武器干什么 肯定图谋不轨 |
[17:16] | This is a really bad time for Oliver to be out of town. | 奥利弗真不该这个时候出城 |
[17:18] | Yeah. I just tried him. He’s gone dark. | 我试过联系他了 没音讯 |
[17:20] | Why don’t you guys hit the streets? | 你们不如出去打听一下 |
[17:21] | We want to figure out what Church is up to | 趁还来得及 得赶紧弄清 |
[17:22] | before it’s too late. | 丘奇有什么打算 |
[17:24] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[17:26] | I don’t think Oliver would want us out there without him. | 我想奥利弗不愿让我们单独执行任务 |
[17:28] | Right. Well, Oliver forfeited his opinion when he left. | 对 奥利弗不在 他就无权干涉 |
[17:31] | OK, but this is an all hands on deck situation, | 好 所以现在得全员出动 |
[17:34] | rag-covered hands included. | 裹着破布的也得出动 |
[17:36] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[17:49] | Where’s Private Jesseman? | 大兵杰斯曼怎么没来 |
[17:51] | This is usually his delivery. | 通常是他来交货 |
[17:52] | Flu’s been tearing through the base, sir. | 基地里爆发流感 长官 |
[17:54] | I drew the short straw. | 安排我来送货 |
[17:57] | I don’t see you on the list. | 名单上没有你 |
[17:59] | Your C.O. should have submitted a change of personnel form. | 你的指挥官应该提交人员变动表 |
[18:02] | You sure he didn’t? | 你确定他没提交吗 |
[18:04] | It’s an hour’s drive back to the base. | 回基地得开一个小时的车 |
[18:06] | Can’t you refresh your Wi-Fi or something? | 你刷新一下无线或什么的吧 |
[18:11] | There you are. | 好了 |
[18:13] | As you were, private. | 还给你 大兵 |
[18:14] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[18:51] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[18:56] | 25 minutes till extraction. | 25分钟后撤离 |
[19:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:03] | Facilities cameras are on a closed network. | 大楼监控摄像机用的是闭合网络 |
[19:05] | If you can give me access to the mainframe, I can open it up. | 要是帮我找到主机 我就能打开 |
[19:08] | – I’m on my way. – Oliver… | -我这就去 -奥利弗… |
[19:10] | If you don’t make it to the extraction point– | 如果你不能按时到达撤离点 |
[19:12] | I’ll make it, and I won’t be alone. | 我会成功的 还会带上他 |
[19:36] | You speak English? | 你会说英文吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. | 会 |
[19:42] | Your accent… you are American. | 你的口音 你是美国人 |
[19:45] | Yeah, maybe once upon a time, | 也许很久以前吧 |
[19:47] | But, uh, now I’m more just enjoying | 但我现在更享受 |
[19:51] | everything that Russia has to offer. | 俄罗斯带给我的一切 |
[19:53] | Yes. I can smell that. | 闻得出来 |
[19:57] | You judge me? | 你还说我 |
[20:00] | You’re in this cell, too. | 你也被关在这牢房里 |
[20:02] | Yes. A mistake my boss will correct very soon. | 没错 我老板很快就会纠正这个错误 |
[20:05] | You mean Konstantin Kovar? | 你是说康士坦丁·科瓦吗 |
[20:08] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字 |
[20:10] | Same way that I know your name’s Pyotr Friedkin, | 正如我知道你叫彼得·弗里德金 |
[20:13] | Same way I know that you launder money for Kovar, | 正如我知道你帮科瓦洗黑钱 |
[20:15] | Same way that I know | 同样我还知道 |
[20:16] | that’s what you’re doing here. | 这就是你被关在这里的原因 |
[20:20] | How can you know that unless… | 你怎么会知道 除非… |
[20:26] | Are you Bratva? | 你是兄弟会的人 |
[20:36] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[20:44] | I am Bratva, | 我是兄弟会的人 |
[20:47] | and you are gonna tell me everything | 你要把我想知道的一切 |
[20:49] | that I want to know. | 都告诉我 |
[20:54] | Your turn to run system check. | 轮到你去巡查 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna hit the head. | 我去上厕所 |
[20:57] | Don’t touch my ball. | 别碰我的球 |
[21:28] | Dude, what the hell? | 兄弟 搞什么呢 |
[21:31] | Transponder’s in place. | 转调器装好了 |
[21:34] | Roger that. I’ve got eyes now. | 收到 我看到画面了 |
[21:36] | I’ll walk you to Johnny’s cell. | 我给你指出约翰牢房的路线 |
[21:48] | Hey. Is this… uh, is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[21:53] | Do I want to even ask how you found me? | 你找到我的方法会让我生气吗 |
[21:55] | Heh. I feel like that’s a trick question. | 我觉得这问题很难回答 |
[21:59] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这里很乱 |
[22:04] | These are amazing. | 这个真了不起 |
[22:05] | You spend enough time with other people’s castoffs, | 花时间修补别人丢弃之物 |
[22:07] | you find ways to make something useful out of them. | 就能发觉其有用的地方 |
[22:10] | My father always used to say that. | 我父亲以前总是这么说 |
[22:11] | He owned a pawn shop. | 他以前有间当铺 |
[22:13] | On Southmoor Road, right? | 在南摩尔路吧 |
[22:17] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:19] | Last week, you told Oliver that you had joined the team | 上周 你和奥利弗说你加入绿箭团队 |
[22:22] | to honor your father. | 是为了纪念你父亲 |
[22:23] | When you quit… | 当你退出时 |
[22:25] | I wanted to find out more about what you were giving up. | 我想找出更多你放弃的原因 |
[22:28] | 1990年8月2日至1991年2月28日期间 美国为首的由34个国家组成的联军和伊拉克之间发生的一场局部战争 | |
[22:28] | Your father was a Gulf War veteran, | 你父亲曾是海湾战争的一名老兵 |
[22:30] | 2nd battalion, 1st marines, | 第一海军陆战队第二营 |
[22:35] | but that’s not what made him a hero, was it? | 但他不是因此而成为英雄的 对吧 |
[22:38] | No. | 不是 |
[22:40] | He wore your rags, | 他穿着你的破布 |
[22:42] | like his father before him, whose name was also Rory. | 就像他的父亲一样 也叫罗里 |
[22:47] | That’s a big legacy to live up to. | 这是个需要背负的巨大传承 |
[22:52] | Mine is going to be what happened to Havenrock. | 而我要背负的是发生在海文洛克的不幸 |
[22:55] | I’m gonna have to live with that | 我余下人生中的每一天 |
[22:58] | every day for the rest of my life, | 都得背负这件事 |
[23:00] | Knowing that I cannot fix it | 明知无法补救 |
[23:02] | and knowing that it’s not the last mistake | 明知那不会是我犯下的 |
[23:04] | that I’m ever going to have to make. | 最后一个错误 |
[23:06] | I still don’t know if I can– | 我还是不知道我是否能 |
[23:08] | Work side by side with someone who’s a reminder | 和一个提醒着你自己失去了什么的人 |
[23:10] | of what you lost. | 肩并肩一起做事 |
[23:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:13] | Just like you’re a reminder of what I did, | 正如你提醒着我做了什么 |
[23:14] | and I-I know they’re not the same thing. | 我知道两件事不一样 |
[23:18] | We both want the same thing, | 但是我们的目的一样 |
[23:20] | to be able to live with what’s happened | 能够接受所发生的事 |
[23:21] | so that we can move forward. | 我们才能继续活下去 |
[23:30] | 柯蒂斯 查到丘奇的情报 | |
[23:32] | It’s Curtis. | 是柯蒂斯 |
[23:34] | I am so sorry, | 对不起 |
[23:38] | and we could really use you. | 可我们真的很需要你帮忙 |
[23:46] | I can’t right now. | 现在不行 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:49] | If you change your mind, well, we’re here. | 如果你改变主意 来找我们 |
[23:57] | Cell 1138, | 1138号牢房 |
[23:59] | right side, third from the left. | 右侧 左边数第三间 |
[24:07] | He’s not here. | 他不在里面 |
[24:08] | Give me a minute while I scan the feeds. | 给我一分钟 我扫描一下信号 |
[24:11] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[24:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:14] | They moved him into gen pop. | 他们把他转到囚区去了 |
[24:17] | You go in there, neither of you are getting out. | 你一旦走进去 你们俩都出不来 |
[24:28] | Talk to me. When’s he coming back to his cell? | 告诉我 他什么时候会回自己的牢房 |
[24:30] | Outside our window. | 我们时间来不及 |
[24:31] | If those MPs wake up, the first thing they’re gonna do | 如果那些宪兵反应过来 要做的第一件事 |
[24:33] | is move John and all the other prisoners | 就是把约翰和所有的囚犯 |
[24:35] | to a more secure location, and we lose our shot. | 转移到更安全的地方 我们就没机会了 |
[24:38] | Abort. We’re blown. | 终止行动 我们要撤离 |
[24:44] | Tell me where I can find Kovar. | 告诉我科瓦在哪 |
[24:48] | You think you scare me more than him? | 你觉得你比他更可怕吗 |
[24:50] | No, but he’s not locked up in here with you. | 不 但他没和你一起关在这里 |
[24:53] | I am. | 我和你一起 |
[24:55] | You wouldn’t kill me in front of all of them. | 你不会当着他们的面杀我的 |
[24:57] | I’m not gonna lay a finger on you. | 我碰都不会碰你 |
[25:02] | Same can’t be said for Alisa. | 艾丽莎我就不敢担保了 |
[25:06] | Or maybe I’ll visit your wife Maya | 或者等你妻子玛雅去芭蕾舞课 |
[25:07] | when she’s picking up Alisa from ballet. | 接艾丽莎时 我会去看看她 |
[25:10] | Somebody is gonna die. | 有人会死 |
[25:12] | It can be Kovar, it can be your wife, it can be your child, | 可以是科瓦 或你妻子 也可以是你孩子 |
[25:15] | but I need you to choose | 我要你做出选择 |
[25:18] | and do it quickly. | 而且要快 |
[25:19] | Kovar is very paranoid, careful. | 科瓦疑心很重 小心 |
[25:22] | We never meet in person, | 我们从没见过他本人 |
[25:24] | Only remotely. | 只远程联络 |
[25:25] | Remotely? How? | 怎么远程联络 |
[25:29] | A digital dead drop, the dark web. | 一个电子情报点 暗网 |
[25:31] | What’s the IP address? | IP地址是什么 |
[25:33] | What is the IP address? | IP地址是什么 |
[25:35] | 108.166.7.161. 108.166.7.161. | |
[25:37] | If this information is incorrect, | 如果你的信息有误 |
[25:38] | Your family will suffer. | 你家人会遭殃的 |
[25:40] | How does an American become this…this… | 一个美国人怎么变成了 |
[25:46] | Bratva devil? | 兄弟会恶魔 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:18] | About time, blondie. Can we go now? | 是时候了 金发妞 我们现在可以出发了吗 |
[26:20] | First of all, not my name. | 首先 那不是我的名字 |
[26:21] | Second, were you able to locate Church on your recon? | 其次 你查到丘奇的位置了吗 |
[26:23] | No, but street cams actually picked him up, | 没有 但是街道摄像头捕捉到了他 |
[26:25] | So we know he’s on the move. | 我们知道他在行动 |
[26:26] | We just don’t know where he’s moving to. | 只是不知道他要去哪 |
[26:28] | 位置 北纬87.75754 东经12.85753 | |
[26:28] | We can’t go after Church without knowing | 不知道丘奇的最终目标 |
[26:29] | his endgame first. | 我们也没法追他 |
[26:31] | Sounds like an excuse to sit around and do nothing. | 听起来像是什么也不做的借口 |
[26:34] | Not nothing. | 不是什么都不做 |
[26:35] | You’re cross-plotting Church’s prior locations | 你在用投影算法 |
[26:38] | into a projection algorithm. | 交叉分析丘奇之前的位置 |
[26:40] | You probably got beat up in grade school a lot. | 你小学时应该经常被打 |
[26:43] | And junior high. | 初中也是 |
[26:44] | Ok. Based on Church’s route, I’m calculating | 基于丘奇以往的路线 |
[26:46] | an 86% likelihood he’s going to 18 mill road. | 他有86%的可能性去米尔路18号 |
[26:49] | Why does that sound so familiar? | 怎么听着这么熟 |
[26:51] | Because we were just there | 因为我们刚才就在那儿 |
[26:53] | to hand over sergio. | 交出塞吉奥 |
[26:56] | That’s where the ACU’s bunkered. | 打击罪案小组被困在那里 |
[26:58] | Church is gonna take them out. | 丘奇要除掉他们 |
[27:10] | Montes, quit screwing around. | 蒙特斯 别瞎搞了 |
[27:22] | Station chief, this is Gans from cell block C. | 报告站长 我是C区牢房的甘斯 |
[27:24] | Ave a code yellow situation. | 发现黄色警报情况 |
[27:26] | Initiate immediate lockdown | 启动紧急封锁 |
[27:27] | and have all prisoners return to their cells. | 将所有囚犯送回牢房 |
[27:30] | I’m not rolling on Church. | 我不会惹丘奇 |
[27:35] | You think you scare me more than him? | 你觉得你比他更可怕吗 |
[27:42] | No… | 不 |
[27:45] | But he’s not here with you. | 但是他不在 |
[27:48] | I am. | 我在 |
[27:53] | You’re not gonna put a beating on me. | 你才不会打我 |
[27:56] | You’re a D.A. | 你是检察官 |
[27:58] | Yeah. Haven’t you heard? | 没错 没听说过吗 |
[28:03] | All of the justice in this city comes from vigilantes. | 这座城市的正义由治安维持者维护 |
[28:07] | Word on the street is is that Church’s planning something, | 有消息称丘奇在计划着 |
[28:11] | something big. | 干一大票 |
[28:13] | You tell me what it is, | 告诉我情况 |
[28:15] | and he’ll be the one in those cuffs | 就是他蹲监狱 |
[28:17] | instead of you. | 而不是你 |
[28:20] | You’re talking about the trust. | 你要我信你 |
[28:21] | Oh, you can’t stop it, man. | 你阻止不了的 |
[28:25] | Can’t even come close. | 你差远了 |
[28:32] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[28:35] | Church. | 丘奇 |
[28:42] | At least we definitely know where Church is now. | 至少我们现在确定了丘奇在哪 |
[28:44] | D’Angelo’s right. | 迪·安格罗[黑人歌手]说得对 |
[28:45] | We got to put him down. | 我们得解决他 |
[28:46] | Against that? Without Oliver? | 对抗他们 没有奥利弗 |
[28:48] | No. We’re sh– shorthanded as it is. | 不行 我们现在缺人手 |
[28:50] | You scared? | 你害怕了 |
[28:51] | No, but I’m not stupid either. | 没有 但是我不蠢 |
[28:54] | Evie’s right. | 艾薇说得对 |
[28:55] | I’m not sending you guys out there just to get slaughtered. | 我不能让你们去送死 |
[28:57] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 感谢你的信任 |
[28:58] | You saw what you’re up against, ok? | 你看到了你要面对的情况 |
[28:59] | This isn’t some drill where you take down | 这和训练中不一样 |
[29:01] | a petty thug or drug dealer. | 不是对付小歹徒或毒贩 |
[29:03] | This is real, ok, with real stakes. | 这是实战 真正的危险 |
[29:05] | The three of you could die out there. | 你们三个也许会牺牲 |
[29:06] | That’s something we get to decide for ourselves, | 这要我们自己决定 |
[29:07] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[29:09] | I mean, I don’t know about everyone else, | 我不知道其他人怎么想的 |
[29:11] | but I didn’t join this team to stay safe. | 但我不是为了保命才加入这个团队 |
[29:15] | Ok. Why don’t we take a vote? | 好吧 我们投个票吧 |
[29:18] | All those in favor… | 同意的人… |
[29:19] | We’re all gonna say yes, blondie. | 我们都投赞成票 金发妞 |
[29:20] | God. That’s not my name. | 天 那不是我的名字 |
[29:22] | Good. Ok. Go. Do not die. | 好 去吧 别挂掉 |
[29:29] | Code yellow. | 黄色警报 |
[29:30] | Return all prisoners to their cells. | 将所有犯人押回牢房 |
[29:34] | Code yellow. | 黄色警报 |
[29:35] | Return all prisoners to their cells. | 将所有犯人押回牢房 |
[29:48] | Hey, John. What’s new? | 约翰 还好吗 |
[29:50] | I’m not doing this. I told Lyla. | 我不越狱 我告诉过莱拉 |
[29:52] | Yeah. You can yell at us later, | 你可以之后再向我们发火 |
[29:53] | but right now, we’re on a bit of a clock. | 但现在我们赶时间 |
[29:55] | Are you even hearing me right now? | 你有听我说的话吗 |
[29:56] | I don’t want anything to do with this. | 我一点都不想越狱 |
[29:57] | The MPs are gonna do a count in a few minutes. | 宪兵们几分钟后做清点 |
[29:59] | My guess is they’re only expecting to find one person in here. | 我想他们只希望看到这里一个人 |
[30:02] | Really? So that’s your play, blackmail? | 真的吗 你就这样威胁我 |
[30:04] | Do what you say, or you get caught in here, too? | 要么按你说的做 要么害你也被抓 |
[30:06] | You’re my brother, John. | 你是我兄弟 约翰 |
[30:07] | What happens to you happens to me. | 你我同甘共苦 |
[30:09] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[30:11] | I killed my brother. | 我杀了自己弟弟 |
[30:12] | I went to the army to change, | 我参军以求改变 |
[30:14] | and I haven’t changed. | 却没能改变 |
[30:15] | I know, all right, | 我知道 好吗 |
[30:17] | and I know that you think this is your penance for that. | 我也知道你觉得现在是赎罪 |
[30:20] | Oliver, it’s not just that. | 奥利弗 还不止这样 |
[30:21] | I trusted Andy. | 我信任安迪 |
[30:22] | Even when you told me not to, I trusted him, | 即便你叫我提防他 我还是信任他 |
[30:24] | and now Laurel’s dead. | 但劳蕾尔死了 |
[30:25] | I need you, the team needs you, the city needs you. | 我需要你 团队需要你 这座城需要你 |
[30:29] | I’m not saying you shouldn’t do your penance. | 我不是说你不该赎罪 |
[30:31] | You probably should, | 你或许是该赎罪 |
[30:32] | but do it as Spartan. | 以斯巴达的身份去赎罪 |
[30:38] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[30:42] | It’s an antimolecular compound, | 是反分子化合物 |
[30:43] | and theoretically, it should eat through anything. | 从理论上说 它应该能噬穿任何物体 |
[30:47] | Not gonna ask you how you got your hands on this. | 我不打算问你从哪弄来的 |
[30:51] | Hey. You came back for me, | 你回来找我了 |
[30:55] | even against my wishes. | 虽然我叫你别来 |
[30:56] | I guess I haven’t changed that much either. | 我猜我也没怎么变 |
[30:59] | Maybe that’s what I have to do my penance for. | 或许我该为这个赎罪 |
[31:11] | That toy of yours is definitely coming in handy. | 你刚才用的东西以后绝对能派上大用场 |
[31:13] | Project that Lyla’s been keeping an eye on for ARGUS. | 前提是莱拉一直盯着超能力联合调查组 |
[31:15] | Should have known she’d be helping out. | 早该料到有她的份 |
[31:17] | Tell Johnny he can thank me later. | 告诉约翰以后再谢我 |
[31:19] | You’ve got to keep moving. | 你们继续走 |
[31:20] | Follow the sublevel north 200 meters, then climb up. | 沿地下层向北走200米然后爬上去 |
[31:26] | What–what is it? | 那…那是什么声音 |
[31:28] | Comm’s being jammed. | 通讯中断了 |
[31:32] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:34] | Hey. Is there another way out of here? | 还有别的出口吗 |
[31:37] | Mind uncuffing me before they kill you? | 介意在你死前 解开我的手铐吗 |
[31:56] | Hey. If that’s for taking out the wall, | 如果你要炸掉那面墙 |
[31:57] | the blast will kill us before we can get out. | 我们还没出去就会被炸死 |
[31:59] | We’re in too tight. | 我们离得太近了 |
[32:00] | -相信我 -是啊 相信一个面目狰狞的… | |
[32:03] | What the hell are you anyways? | 你到底是什么鬼东西 |
[32:04] | I’m in place. Blow it. | 就位 炸吧 |
[32:19] | Sorry we blew up your building. | 抱歉炸了你们的大楼 |
[32:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:27] | We’re going up. | 我们上去 |
[32:29] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:54] | Which way, overwatch? | 走哪边 守望者 |
[32:55] | 在走廊尽头右转 | |
[32:56] | It should be a fire exit. | 应该是个消防出口 |
[32:57] | If you go through there, you’re home free easy. | 你们出去以后就能轻松摆脱他们了 |
[33:06] | Not so easy. | 没那么轻松 |
[33:08] | Rags, cover me. | 破烂王 掩护我 |
[33:19] | Go! Go, go! | 走走走 |
[33:23] | Go! | 走 |
[33:29] | Go! | 走 |
[33:31] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[33:32] | Come on. | 起来 |
[33:38] | I probably should just shoot you, | 我或许应该直接打死你们 |
[33:39] | But… | 但是… |
[33:42] | But you’ve earned a little suffering. | 你们得尝点苦头 |
[33:49] | Get him to safety. | 带他去安全的地方 |
[33:51] | – But– – Go! | -但是… -快走 |
[34:13] | Hey. Don’t kill him. | 留活口 |
[34:17] | He may have his uses. | 他或许有点用 |
[34:20] | We’ve got to go back for Wild Dog. | 我们得回去救野狗 |
[34:21] | Copy. Overwatch, Mr. Terrific is hurt. | 收到 守望者 卓越先生受伤了 |
[34:23] | We could use some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[34:24] | Inbound. Hold on. | 车进站了 坚持住 |
[34:29] | Get in! | 上车 |
[34:31] | Where’s the Wild Dog kid? | 野狗那孩子呢 |
[34:33] | Still inside, fighting Church. | 还在里面 跟丘奇打斗 |
[34:34] | We’ve got to go back for him. | 我们得回去救他 |
[34:35] | No. Unless you all want to die, | 不行 除非你们都想死 |
[34:36] | We’ve got to go now, now! | 我们现在就得离开 就现在 |
[34:38] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能就这样丢下他 |
[34:39] | You have to. Go. | 你们没得选 快走 |
[34:41] | Come on! | 上车 |
[34:45] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给 -这是什么 |
[34:47] | Just put it on. | 穿上 |
[34:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:59] | Dig, your harness. | 狄格 你的安全带 |
[35:02] | You two, freeze! | 你们两个 不许动 |
[35:07] | Down on the ground! Lace your fingers behind your head! | 趴在地上 双手放在脑后 |
[35:10] | Do it now, or we will shoot! | 现在就照做 否则我们开枪了 |
[35:12] | John, don’t move. | 约翰 别动 |
[35:29] | This place should keep you off the grid for the time being, | 你暂时待在这里避风头 |
[35:32] | until we find a permanent solution. | 我们会找到一个长久的办法 |
[35:33] | Hey. First things first. | 先做紧急的事 |
[35:39] | Can’t believe you broke me out of prison. | 不敢相信你帮我越狱 |
[35:41] | For better or worse, Johnny. | 不论好坏 约翰 |
[35:42] | Told you I wanted to stay. | 说了我想留在监狱 |
[35:44] | And I figured if you wanted to make your own decisions | 我想着 如果你想要自己做决定 |
[35:46] | then you wouldn’t have gotten married. | 你就不会结婚了 |
[35:57] | Ok. How mad was Felicity that you went along with this? | 你们决定救我时 费利西蒂有多生气 |
[36:01] | How do you know she thought it was a bad idea? | 你怎么知道她觉得这是馊主意 |
[36:03] | I know Felicity. | 我了解费利西蒂 |
[36:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:15] | When you said you haven’t changed… | 你说你没改变… |
[36:18] | Don’t. | 那就别改变 |
[36:33] | Dobroye utro. | 早上好 |
[36:36] | How was first night in Russian prison? | 在俄罗斯监狱的第一晚过得如何 |
[36:38] | Friedkin gave up the dead drop, and now he’s dead. | 弗里德金供出了情报点 现在他死了 |
[36:40] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[36:42] | You’re being sarcasm, yes? | 你在讽刺 是吧 |
[36:44] | That man wasn’t a threat, Anatoly. | 那人不构成威胁 阿纳托利 |
[36:48] | He didn’t deserve to die. | 他不该死 |
[36:50] | In Bratva, there is no death without purpose. | 在兄弟会 为了达成目的一定会死人 |
[36:52] | If Friedkin living, he is warning Kovar. | 如果弗里德金活着 他会去警告科瓦 |
[36:55] | If he is warning Kovar, | 如果他去警告科瓦 |
[36:56] | his information not so good. | 他的情报就不会准确 |
[36:58] | Vy ponimayete? | 明白吗 |
[36:59] | Maybe you could have explained that to me | 你本可以向我解释清楚 |
[37:01] | before you sent me in there. | 再派我过去 |
[37:04] | I almost didn’t kill him. | 我差点手软了 |
[37:05] | But you did. Why? | 但你还是杀了 为什么 |
[37:09] | Because you told me to. | 因为你叫我这么做 |
[37:14] | You trust us. | 你信任我们 |
[37:17] | Now we trust you. | 我们也信任你 |
[37:20] | Third test over. | 第三次测试结束 |
[37:24] | You get it? | 明白吗 |
[37:26] | You are Bratva now, family. | 你现在是兄弟会的人了 |
[37:45] | Last handful of honest cops in this city, | 这个城市里仅剩的警界骨干 |
[37:47] | and Church nearly took them out along with me. | 丘奇差点把我和他们一起干掉 |
[37:51] | We’re just glad you’re all right. | 幸好你没出事 |
[37:53] | I’ve got to be thinking this is a PR nightmare. | 我认为这是一场公关危机 |
[37:55] | Something like this going down and the mayor’s MIA. | 发生这一系列事情 市长也失踪了 |
[37:58] | Look. He called in this morning. | 听着 他今早打了电话 |
[38:02] | His health problems are almost over. | 他身体差不多恢复了 |
[38:04] | That’s good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[38:06] | Um, we’re–we’re hearing that | 我们 我们听说 |
[38:07] | one of the, uh, Vigilantes who was part of the rescue, | 有一名参与救援的治安维持者 |
[38:10] | that he didn’t make it out. | 没能逃出来 |
[38:12] | Um, any word on him? | 有他的消息吗 |
[38:14] | CSU hasn’t found a body, so… | 犯罪现场小组没找到尸体 |
[38:17] | So Church has him. | 那么他在丘奇手上 |
[38:20] | I spent most of my life thinking that | 我之前一直认为 |
[38:21] | men in masks were only capable of doing horrible things. | 戴面具的人不可能是好人 |
[38:26] | I may have to reevaluate that. | 我的想法得改改了 |
[38:29] | Let me know when Queen gets in. | 奎恩来了记得告诉我 |
[38:30] | Will do. | 好的 |
[38:36] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 很好 |
[38:38] | I mean, I barely knew the kid, Thea. | 我不是很了解那孩子 西娅 |
[38:42] | But that doesn’t make it sting any less. | 但并不代表你就不那么心疼 |
[38:44] | Well, yeah, sure it does. | 当然 当然是这样 |
[38:45] | The year I’ve had, this is–this is easy. | 相比这一年的事 现在这不算什么 |
[38:47] | Yeah. I mean, cold as that sounds. | 没错 听起来确实很冷血 |
[38:51] | Look. I know why you’re asking, ok, | 听着 我知道你为什么会问 |
[38:52] | and I’m–I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[38:56] | Ok. | 行 |
[38:58] | I mean, I’m–I’m–I’m just saying | 我意思是 我就是想说 |
[39:01] | if things ever get less easy, | 如果情况不那么顺 |
[39:05] | you know I’m here for you, right? | 我一直都会陪着你 知道吗 |
[39:08] | Noted… | 知道了 |
[39:10] | and appreciated. | 我很感激 |
[39:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | What is the point of having keyhole satellite imagery | 如果你用侦察卫星图像找不到任何人 |
[39:20] | if you can’t use it to find anybody? | 那你用那个还有什么意义 |
[39:21] | I feel like I don’t understand | 我觉得你说的话有一半 |
[39:23] | half the sentences you say. | 我都不太理解 |
[39:24] | What I’m saying is that no matter how hard I try | 我是说 无论我怎么找 |
[39:27] | I cannot find Rene anywhere. | 我都找不到雷内 |
[39:31] | And I was the one who told you guys to leave him behind. | 而且是我要你们把他丢下的 |
[39:35] | Sounds like another impossible decision. | 听着感觉是很困难的决定 |
[39:40] | Does that mean I’m supposed to get better at making them? | 你是说我应该学学怎么做决定吗 |
[39:43] | I’m saying you were right. | 我是说你的决定是对的 |
[39:46] | If we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要维护治安 |
[39:48] | we can’t let guilt swallow us up. | 就不能让罪恶感吞噬我们 |
[39:51] | I’ll keep you from doing it | 我会帮你摆脱罪恶感 |
[39:52] | if you promise the same for me. | 只要你也这样向我承诺 |
[39:59] | Deal. | 行 |
[40:06] | So “ow” then? | 叫什么呢 |
[40:09] | Things have really fallen apart | 没有奥利弗在 |
[40:10] | without Oliver, haven’t they? | 事情都变糟了 不是吗 |
[40:12] | It’s a good thing I’m back then. | 好消息是我回来了 |
[40:15] | Was he waiting for an entrance line? | 他一直在等我们的出场信号吗 |
[40:17] | Nope. He’s just that cool. | 不 他就是这么酷 |
[40:21] | I got your text. Have we found Rene? | 我收到你的信息了 找到雷内了吗 |
[40:24] | You get John? | 约翰出来了吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah. He’s fine. He’s holed up at HIVE. | 是的 他很好 已经藏在蜂巢了 |
[40:32] | I couldn’t write him off, | 我不能丢下他 |
[40:34] | and we are not gonna write off Rene. | 我们同样不能丢下雷内 |
[40:38] | We’re gonna find him, | 我们会找到他 |
[40:39] | We’re gonna bring him back… | 我们要把他带回来 |
[40:43] | wherever he is. | 无论他在哪 |
[40:50] | Ah. Wakey, wakey. | 醒来啦 |
[41:00] | Man, it’s been a long time | 哥们 我已经很久 |
[41:02] | since I’ve been tagged like this. | 没被这样打过了 |
[41:04] | Respect. | 谢谢了 |
[41:05] | Oh, my pleasure, | 这是我的荣幸 |
[41:07] | but I promise you if you untie me | 我向你保证 如果你给我松绑 |
[41:09] | I’ll show you a hell of a lot more than respect. | 我会加倍”感谢”你的 |
[41:11] | Ooh, man, you got spirit. | 哥们 你真有种 |
[41:13] | And I’m duly impressed. | 真让人印象深刻 |
[41:17] | And I’m gonna break this spirit. | 我会消磨你的勇气 |
[41:20] | I’m going to break your soul. | 我会折磨你的灵魂 |
[41:22] | And when we’re finished, | 完事以后 |
[41:24] | assuming you’re still alive. | 假设你还活着 |
[41:26] | Now, I wouldn’t bet no money on that, though. | 不过现在 我可不会保证 |
[41:30] | This gonna be very little of you left for | 回去跟绿箭侠一起共事的你 |
[41:32] | the Green Arrow to work with. | 就不剩多少了 |
[41:36] | Light him up. | 接着电 |
[41:48] | 一键收藏网盘资源 生活大爆炸 吸血鬼日记 西部世界 谍网 超女 美剧资源应有尽有 |