时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:11] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow” and “Flash…” | 《绿箭》和《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | You ran back in time and then came back | 你穿越到过去 然后又回来了 |
[00:24] | and noticed that things were different? | 却发现事情都变了 |
[00:26] | Who’s that young boy with Dig? | 狄格抱着的小孩子是谁 |
[00:27] | He didn’t have a kid before? | 他之前没有孩子吗 |
[00:28] | Baby Sara. | 小莎拉 |
[00:29] | Baby John. | 是小约翰 |
[00:30] | No! You son of a bitch! | 不 你这个混蛋 |
[00:31] | I used your gun. | 我用的是你的枪 |
[00:33] | No one will ever believe your story. | 没人会相信你的故事 |
[00:36] | Police never caught your brother’s shooter. | 警察一直没抓到杀害你弟弟的人 |
[00:37] | You leave Andy out of this. | 别把安迪扯进来 |
[00:39] | Floyd Lawton, he is the sniper. | 弗洛伊德·罗通 他就是那个狙击手 |
[00:40] | I’ll kill you for what you did to Andy. | 我要杀了你 为安迪报仇 |
[00:42] | I got space for you right here, | 这儿还有空地儿 |
[00:44] | right next to your brother. | 就挨着你弟弟 |
[00:46] | I can’t do it alone. | 我自己做不到 |
[00:48] | I need a team. | 我需要一个队伍 |
[00:49] | You’re not just joining up with the Green Arrow. | 你们不只是与绿箭侠共事 |
[00:52] | You’d be joining up with me. | 你们还和我一起 |
[00:53] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[00:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:06] | So what are we looking at here? | 这家伙是谁 |
[01:08] | Carl Roberto. | 卡尔·罗伯特 |
[01:09] | Frequent flyer at Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱的常客 |
[01:10] | Seems like the only thing he’s good at | 他最擅长的事 |
[01:11] | is getting arrested. | 似乎就是被逮捕 |
[01:12] | Not much of a challenge for the Green Arrow. | 这对绿箭侠来说不是难事 |
[01:14] | He’s not looking for a challenge. | 他要找的不是难事 |
[01:15] | This is about teaching the 4 of you | 是想你们四个明白 |
[01:16] | what happens out there and how to handle it. | 外面什么情况和该怎么做 |
[01:18] | Well, I’m up for any lesson | 只要他不揍我们 |
[01:19] | that doesn’t involve him punching us in the face. | 我就乐意去学 |
[01:22] | Wait. He hits you guys? | 等等 他还揍你们吗 |
[01:28] | Oh, man. Dude’s going to get it now. | 这家伙要惨了 |
[01:38] | Always assume that the target is armed. | 一定要假设对方会有武器 |
[01:40] | Always assume that they’re dangerous. | 一定要假设他们很危险 |
[01:41] | Stardust. | 星尘 |
[01:44] | Who’s Stardust? | 星尘是谁 |
[01:45] | It’s not a “who.” It’s a “what.” | 不是个人 是个东西 |
[01:47] | Latest designer drug. | 最新研制的毒品 |
[01:49] | Makes PCP look like children’s aspirin. | 在它面前五氯苯酚都是小儿科了 |
[01:51] | I want your supplier. | 你的供货商是谁 |
[01:53] | I can’t. He’ll kill me. | 我不能说 他会杀了我的 |
[01:54] | What do you think I’m going to do? | 你觉得我不会杀你吗 |
[01:58] | His interrogation technique is a little unrefined. | 他的审讯方式有些粗鲁啊 |
[02:01] | He’s not going to kill him, is he? | 他不会真杀他的 对吧 |
[02:04] | That’s a– that’s a terrific question. | 这是 这是个好问题 |
[02:06] | You’re not going to do it. | 你不会杀我的 |
[02:07] | Give me a name, and I won’t have to. | 告诉我他的名字 我就不用杀你了 |
[02:10] | Word’s out on you, man. | 大家都知道你 哥们 |
[02:11] | You’ll kill, | 你只会在 |
[02:12] | but only when you have to. | 必要的时候杀人 |
[02:17] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[02:18] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:19] | You’ll live. | 你死不了 |
[02:21] | All right! | 好吧 |
[02:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | His name’s Sampson. | 他叫桑普森 |
[02:25] | Derek sampson. | 德里克·桑普森 |
[02:26] | Where can I find him? | 去哪能找到他 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:28] | I pick up a package on a different corner each night, | 我每天晚上在不同的地方取货 |
[02:30] | and never from him. | 不是他亲给货 |
[02:31] | Give me the package. | 把货给我 |
[02:32] | The Stardust? | 星尘吗 |
[02:33] | Sure, it’s in my pocket. | 好的 就在我口袋里 |
[02:37] | Good idea. | 做得不错 |
[02:39] | You really could use a high, | 你确实需要嗨一下 |
[02:40] | chill out a bit. | 冷静一下 |
[02:44] | I’m not going to kill you, | 我不会杀你 |
[02:46] | but I can’t guarantee you’ll walk away from this. | 但我不保证你能活着离开 |
[02:58] | So what did we learn? | 大家都学到了什么 |
[03:00] | Don’t piss Oliver off. | 别惹奥利弗 |
[03:02] | Like we needed that lesson. | 这早就知道了 |
[03:03] | Information, | 信息 |
[03:04] | OK, is the currency of our business. | 就是我们这行的货币 |
[03:06] | When Oliver gets back here, | 奥利弗回来后 |
[03:07] | he’s going to ask me to analyze the drugs | 他会让我分析毒品成分 |
[03:09] | so we can find out where it’s being manufactured. | 这样就能知道毒品是在哪里生产的了 |
[03:11] | I hate drugs. | 我讨厌毒品 |
[03:13] | Not in a recreational sense. | 不是说我不懂娱乐 |
[03:15] | I have a life, like anyone else. | 我和大家一样都懂生活 |
[03:16] | It’s just– I saw what all the gang violence | 但我看过帮派争斗 |
[03:18] | did to my hometown. | 对我家乡的影响 |
[03:19] | I’m going to make DVDs | 我去把今晚监控录像 |
[03:22] | of tonight’s surveillance footage. | 刻成DVD光盘 |
[03:23] | Oliver wants you to study them | 奥利弗想让你们 |
[03:25] | like a football player would break down a game tape. | 学足球运动员看录像研究对方 |
[03:27] | And then he’ll let us get on the field? | 然后他会让我们去实战吗 |
[03:28] | I’m guessing not. | 我想不会 |
[03:29] | That guy is seriously overestimating my patience. | 他真是高估了我的耐心 |
[03:31] | I am, | 是的 |
[03:33] | because I didn’t think that you had any patience, Rene. | 因为我觉得你根本就没有耐心 雷内 |
[03:35] | Let’s analyze this | 分析一下 |
[03:36] | and see if we can figure out where it was manufactured. | 看看能不能查出是在哪生产的 |
[03:39] | Look, analysis and forensics is cool and all, | 分析和鉴证都没错 |
[03:41] | but that stuff takes time. | 可要花很长时间 |
[03:43] | I know the neighborhood where this dealer’s slinging out of. | 我了解这个毒贩卖毒品的那片街区 |
[03:45] | I think I can guess where the stardust is being made. | 我想我能猜到制作星尘的地方 |
[03:47] | Rene, we don’t deal in maybes and guesswork. | 雷内 我们不做可能和猜测的事情 |
[03:50] | Or maybe rich boy Mayor Queen | 也可能是富家子奎恩市长 |
[03:52] | doesn’t know the streets so good. | 不了解街头情况 |
[03:57] | Everyone get back to your training. | 所有人继续训练 |
[03:58] | You impress me in here, | 在这里让我刮目相看 |
[04:00] | then maybe I’ll let you impress me out there. | 或许我会让你们出去大展身手 |
[04:03] | Text me when the analysis comes back. | 分析结果出了给我发短信 |
[04:07] | B-and-E at a shipping center on 8th at Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹8楼购物中心有非法入室 |
[04:10] | Gunman armed with an AR-15. | 歹徒手持AR-15自动步枪 |
[04:23] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[04:25] | Detective Billy Malone. | 比利·马隆警探 |
[04:27] | Please don’t shoot me. | 求你朝我射箭 |
[04:28] | Sorry about the fake radio call. | 抱歉发送了假警报 |
[04:30] | But I didn’t have your e-mail address, | 可我没有你的电子邮箱 |
[04:32] | and I thought we should meet. | 我觉得我们该见个面 |
[04:34] | Whoa, ok. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[04:36] | I discovered some intel that I think concerns you. | 我发现了一些与你有关的情报 |
[04:39] | I caught the Conahan murderer. | 我抓到杀死科纳汉的凶手了 |
[04:40] | He was a member of Mayor Queen’s– | 他曾经在奎恩市长的 |
[04:42] | Anti-crime unit. | 打击罪案小组里 |
[04:43] | Killed two weeks ago. | 两周前被杀 |
[04:44] | By a guy who’s somewhat promiscuous with his choice of weapons. | 凶手挑选武器毫无章法 |
[04:47] | Apparently, he threatened someone else you might be familiar with. | 显然 他也威胁了另一个你熟知的人 |
[04:50] | Tobias Church. | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[04:51] | What was his problem with Church? | 他跟丘奇有什么过节 |
[04:53] | According to word on the street, | 根据街上的消息 |
[04:54] | Church nearly killed you last week. | 丘奇上周险些杀了你 |
[04:57] | Well, this guy wants to do the job himself. | 而这个人想自己动手杀了你 |
[05:07] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[05:09] | They tell you what happened? | 他们告诉你发生什么了吗 |
[05:11] | Just the charges. | 只跟我说了指控 |
[05:12] | Espionage, murder, conduct unbecoming. | 间谍 谋杀和行为不当 |
[05:16] | I need you to tell me what happened, | 你得告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:18] | And I need you to start at the beginning. | 要从头说 |
[05:20] | We were in Chechnya on an op to retrieve a trigger | 我们当时在车臣执行任务取回 |
[05:23] | from one of Damien Darhk’s nukes. | 达米恩·达克核弹的一个触发器 |
[05:25] | Turns out my C.O. had a better plan for it– | 结果我的指挥官有更好的安排 |
[05:27] | sell it to the highest bidder. | 想卖给出价最高的人 |
[05:29] | Something went sideways, Lyla. | 当时出了点差错 莱拉 |
[05:31] | The buyer didn’t show. I don’t know– | 买家没有出现 我也不清楚 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:36] | I think pinning it on me was the backup plan. | 我想嫁祸给我是备用计划 |
[05:38] | That’s time! | 时间到 |
[05:39] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我的 对吗 |
[05:41] | Johnny, how can you even ask that? | 约翰 你还用问吗 |
[05:42] | Lyla, I love you. | 莱拉 我爱你 |
[05:44] | Tell John Jr. I love him and that I’ll be all right. | 告诉小约翰我爱他 我会没事的 |
[05:59] | Hey, get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[06:01] | You can’t leave me here with him! | 你们不能把我和他关在一起 |
[06:04] | Hey, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[06:05] | Looks like we’re cellmates again. | 看来我们又成了狱友 |
[06:09] | Ain’t that something? | 难道不是缘分吗 |
[06:19] | Your honor, we need to talk. | 阁下 我们得谈谈 |
[06:20] | Where’d you go last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[06:21] | I looked around the theater after the movie, | 看完电影我在影院四处找你 |
[06:23] | and I couldn’t find you. | 都没找到你 |
[06:24] | Mr. Mayor, we need to take your security detail more seriously. | 市长先生 得认真考虑给您安排安保人员一事 |
[06:26] | I was serious when I said that I didn’t want a security detail. | 我说我不想要安保人员就很认真 |
[06:30] | Look where that got me. | 你看看现在 |
[06:31] | Late for a meeting. | 我开会迟到了 |
[06:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:37] | You weren’t supposed to be here until 9:00. | 你九点到就行了 |
[06:38] | Our meeting was scheduled for 8:00. | 我们的会议安排在八点的 |
[06:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:44] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[06:45] | This is Susan Williams, | 这是苏珊·威廉姆斯 |
[06:46] | And she is officially my least favorite person on the planet. | 她现在正式成为这世界上我最讨厌的人 |
[06:49] | It’s not just that Oliver Queen’s pick for deputy mayor | 奥利弗·奎恩挑选的副市长 |
[06:52] | has a history of alcohol abuse. | 不仅有酗酒史 |
[06:54] | Recent reports confirm that Quentin Lance | 而且最近的报道证实 |
[06:56] | suffered a relapse right before Mayor Queen appointed him. | 在奎恩市长任命前 昆汀·兰斯有过复发 |
[06:59] | I told you not to offer Quentin a job in the administration, | 我跟你说了不要给昆汀在政府安排工作 |
[07:02] | and you decide to offer him deputy mayor? | 可你却任命他为副市长 |
[07:04] | Ok, so that’s what those 5 voicemails were about. | 原来那五个语音留言是说这个的 |
[07:07] | The thing that I told you not to do? | 说我不让你做的事吗 |
[07:08] | I listened to what you told me not to do, | 我听了你不让我做的 |
[07:11] | but then I decided to do what I thought was right, anyway. | 可我依然决定做我认为正确的事 |
[07:14] | And guess who I got that one from. | 你猜我这是跟谁学的 |
[07:16] | I’m an elected official. | 我是被选举出来的 |
[07:17] | I have to answer to voters and a free press. | 我得对选民和自由媒体有交代 |
[07:20] | Unravel this, Speedy. | 解决这事 快手 |
[07:22] | Make it go away. | 赶紧让这事消停 |
[07:23] | That’s going to be a little hard to do | 这可是有点难啊 |
[07:24] | now that the story’s already out there. | 现在新闻都已经出了 |
[07:26] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:27] | You made this mess. You clean it up. | 你捅的篓子 你自己解决 |
[07:35] | Some nights, I still feel the sea, | 有些晚上 我依旧能感受到海洋 |
[07:38] | rocking, rocking. | 撞击着 撞击着 |
[07:40] | In that cage, on that boat, the Amazo. | 在亚马逊号的笼子里 |
[07:44] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[07:46] | Then I wake up. | 然后我醒来 |
[07:48] | I realize where I am with family, friends. | 我意识到我和亲朋好友的关系 |
[07:51] | You are only one who knows what I went through. | 只有你知道我经历了什么 |
[07:54] | That nightmare. | 那场劫难 |
[07:56] | Here. I brought you something to drink. | 给 我给你拿了点喝的 |
[07:58] | No. No, I can’t. | 不行 我不能喝 |
[08:00] | Not vodka. | 不是伏特加 |
[08:02] | It’s water. | 只是白水 |
[08:05] | How you feel, my friend? | 你感觉如何 我的朋友 |
[08:07] | Like I might have made a mistake. | 感觉我可能犯了个错误 |
[08:08] | But what of Kovar? | 那科瓦呢 |
[08:10] | You still wish to kill him, no? | 你还是想杀了他 对吧 |
[08:12] | I told you before, Bratva only way. | 我告诉过你了 加入兄弟会是唯一的办法 |
[08:14] | I think I’ll take my chances. | 我觉得我得赌一把 |
[08:16] | This about other men being killed? | 是因为另外那个人被杀了吗 |
[08:19] | This was first test. | 这只是第一个测试 |
[08:20] | Two more left. | 还有两个 |
[08:21] | What was the point of the test? | 这些测试的意义何在 |
[08:22] | To trust Bratva. | 为了让你信任兄弟会 |
[08:24] | Well, I’m sorry, Anatoly, | 抱歉 阿纳托利 |
[08:26] | but I don’t trust Bratva | 但看到兄弟会处决了三个无辜的人之后 |
[08:28] | after I watched them execute 3 innocent men. | 我就不信任他们了 |
[08:35] | There is miscommunication. | 你误会了 |
[08:36] | You want to leave, leave, but come with me first. | 你想离开的话 请便 但先随我来 |
[08:41] | I have something I need to show you. | 我得给你看些东西 |
[08:48] | I cannot believe I let you talk me into this. | 简直不敢相信我居然被你说动了 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | I’m a little surprised, too, but it’s just recon. | 我也有点惊讶 但我们只是做做侦察啦 |
[08:55] | If it’s just recon, | 假如只是做侦察 |
[08:56] | then how come we didn’t bring along Rory and Curtis? | 那为啥不带着罗里和柯蒂斯一起来 |
[08:58] | Because Curtis would just tell mommy and daddy. | 因为柯蒂斯会和妈咪和爹地告密 |
[09:00] | And Rory? | 那罗里呢 |
[09:02] | Guy just weirds me out. | 我觉得那家伙怪怪的 |
[09:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:25] | Knew this would be the place. | 我就知道是在这里 |
[09:27] | When’s Queen going to trust me? | 奎恩什么时候才能信任我 |
[09:28] | I’m sure it’ll be right after he finds out | 我确信等他发现我们未经他允许来这里之后 |
[09:29] | we went here without his permission. | 他就会对你信任至极了 |
[09:32] | The night’s still young. | 现在时间还早 |
[09:33] | Bring the Green Arrow back, | 把绿箭侠喊来 |
[09:34] | bust this place up. | 我们把这地方剿了 |
[09:35] | You mean he will bust this place up. | 你是指他把这地方剿了吧 |
[09:37] | He’ll never let us get out in that field. | 他绝对不会让我们参加实战的 |
[09:44] | It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. | 请求原谅比请求允许来得容易 |
[09:46] | You brought that? | 你把面具都带来了 |
[09:47] | What happened to this just being recon? | 说好的只做侦察呢 |
[09:49] | We did the recon part. | 我们做了侦察了 |
[11:18] | Mrs. Conahan, this person will be apprehended. | 科纳汉夫人 我们会抓住这个人的 |
[11:20] | I have the anti-crime unit working overtime on this. | 我已经让打击罪案小组加班办案了 |
[11:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:26] | We will get justice for your husband. | 我们会为您丈夫伸张正义的 |
[11:28] | Thought that was my job. | 这难道不是我的工作吗 |
[11:30] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. You are? | 抱歉 你是 |
[11:34] | Pissed. Royally. Off. | 怒气冲冲的人 |
[11:35] | I’m getting that. | 看出来了 |
[11:37] | What I don’t understand is who you are | 但我不知道你是谁 |
[11:38] | and what you’re doing in my office. | 来我办公室有何贵干 |
[11:40] | Adrian Chase. | 阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[11:41] | Your new District Attorney. | 您的新任地方检察官 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry that we haven’t met. | 抱歉我们一直没见上面 |
[11:44] | I’m buried up to my eyeballs in motion practice and indictments | 我因为议案和起诉的事情忙得不可开交 |
[11:47] | with a staff who’s barely made it past 3 rounds of budget cuts, | 身边只有一个好不容易撑过三轮裁员的员工 |
[11:50] | so how about we save the pleasantries for the next fundraiser | 所以还是把寒暄留给下一个筹款人听吧 |
[11:52] | and get down to why I am so… | 我们来说说为什么我这么… |
[11:53] | You’re so pissed off. | 这么生气 |
[11:55] | Royally. | 气炸了 |
[11:56] | Remember Vertigo? | 还记得迷魂吗 |
[11:57] | Believe it or not, I tried to buy some once. | 信不信由你 我曾经试图想买一些 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I believe it. | 我相信 |
[12:00] | Well, what’s hitting the street is a million times worse. | 如今街头上流行的是一种更加可怕的毒品 |
[12:02] | Stardust. | 星尘 |
[12:03] | I’m not as out of touch as most people think, | 我不像很多人想象的那样成天不见人影 |
[12:05] | but I do have some work to get done, Mr. Chase, | 但我确实有事要做 蔡斯先生 |
[12:07] | so why don’t we get to the bottom of why you’re so pissed off? | 所以我们还是直说你生气的原因吧 |
[12:09] | I’ve been building a case against the dealer, | 我正在试图起诉毒贩 |
[12:11] | Derek Sampson. | 德里克·桑普森 |
[12:12] | I was going to flip him, | 我都已经打算动手了 |
[12:13] | but last night somebody killed him. | 结果昨晚他被杀了 |
[12:15] | Rival dealer? | 对手是毒贩吗 |
[12:16] | A vigilante. | 一位治安维护者 |
[12:17] | That doesn’t sound like the Green Arrow. | 听着不像绿箭侠干的 |
[12:18] | Not him. Some idiot in a hockey mask. | 不是他 是某个戴曲棍球面具的白痴 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. Did you say a hockey mask? | 等等 你是说曲棍球面具吗 |
[12:29] | Everything ok, boss? | 出什么事了 老大 |
[12:30] | A stardust dealer was killed last night by a vigilante. | 一个卖星尘的毒贩昨晚被治安维护者杀了 |
[12:33] | Lots running around the city these days– | 最近城里可多治安维护者了… |
[12:34] | Wearing a hockey mask! | 一个戴曲棍球面具的 |
[12:35] | Hey, short fry was there, too! | 那小妞也去了 |
[12:36] | Thanks, Rene. | 谢谢你哦 雷内 |
[12:37] | Rory and I didn’t, though, just for the record. | 声明一下 罗里和我可没去 |
[12:39] | Ok, I ain’t going to deny I was there, | 好吧 我不否认我昨晚去了那里 |
[12:41] | but neither were you, man. | 但你不在场 老兄 |
[12:42] | This guy was all sorts of nutso, loco! | 那家伙失去了理智 完全疯了 |
[12:44] | It was either him or me! | 要么他死要么我死 |
[12:45] | You never should have been in that position. | 你就不应该以身犯险 |
[12:48] | So you saying this city isn’t better off | 你的意思是街上少了一个毒贩 |
[12:49] | with one less dealer on the streets? | 没有让这个城市变好吗 |
[12:51] | Have you told the mayor that? | 你有和市长说过这话吗 |
[12:52] | You have no ability to think big picture! | 你没有能力考虑全局 |
[12:55] | Stardust is still out there. | 星尘还没被控制住 |
[12:57] | The D.A.’s office had a plan, | 地检办公室本来已经计划好了 |
[12:59] | They were going to flip Sampson, | 他们正打算对桑普森出手 |
[13:00] | and then he was going to give up the suppliers. | 然后他会交代他的供货商 |
[13:02] | They can’t do that anymore! | 如今计划都泡汤了 |
[13:04] | How about you put an arrow in my other leg, | 你不如往我另一条腿上射一箭 |
[13:05] | and we’ll call it even? | 然后这事就扯平了 |
[13:09] | Last week you said you needed to be able to trust me. | 上周你说你得能信任我才行 |
[13:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:13] | Well, I need to be able to trust you. | 我也得能相信你才行 |
[13:16] | If I can’t, then why am I wasting my time with you? | 如果不能 那干嘛跟你在这耗时间 |
[13:27] | Never in my entire life did I think | 我从没想过这辈子 |
[13:29] | that I would meet somebody more stubborn than him. | 能遇到比他更固执的人 |
[13:32] | I would have lost that bet. | 看来我之前想错了 |
[13:38] | Is this normal behavior around here? | 这里的人行事都这样吗 |
[13:41] | More than I like to admit. | 实际比这更夸张 |
[13:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:53] | My friend’s visiting from Marseilles. | 我朋友要从马赛过来 |
[13:55] | No problem, Miss Williams. | 没事 威廉姆斯女士 |
[13:57] | I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me. | 非常感谢您抽空跟我见面 |
[13:59] | Anything for a fan. | 粉丝心愿绝不推脱 |
[14:01] | I’m assuming you watched the other night’s broadcast. | 我想你看过那晚的新闻吧 |
[14:04] | Yes, actually, I– | 没错 我… |
[14:06] | I really appreciated all the wonderful things | 我很感谢您对我哥哥的 |
[14:09] | you were saying about my brother’s administration. | 行政能力”大加赞赏” |
[14:12] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[14:16] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[14:17] | I was out of line. | 我有点过分了 |
[14:19] | My producer, he’s always pushing me to be edgy, | 我的制片人总是要我犀利点 |
[14:21] | to do stories that will generate internet traffic. | 报道能轰动网络的事件 |
[14:24] | Sometimes I push too far. | 有时我会很过分 |
[14:25] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | I really appreciate that. | 我真的很感谢 |
[14:29] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[14:30] | I mean, we’re coworkers in a way. | 某种程度上我们是合作人 |
[14:32] | Coworker to coworker, | 那作为合作人 |
[14:34] | I was hoping you’d do me a favor. | 我希望你能帮个忙 |
[14:36] | I need you to walk back your story. | 我需要你再报道那事 |
[14:39] | The truth is Oliver hasn’t appointed | 事实上奥利弗还没有 |
[14:42] | Quentin Lance deputy mayor yet. | 任命昆汀·兰斯为副市长 |
[14:43] | Well, that’s not what my sources tell me. | 我的线人可不是这么说的 |
[14:44] | Well, they’re wrong, because, honestly, | 他们搞错了 因为其实 |
[14:47] | my brother doesn’t even know that I offered him the job. | 我哥哥根本不知道是我给他的职位 |
[14:51] | Well, that certainly changes things. | 那情况确实就不同了 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – I’ll update the story. | -对 -我会更新报道的 |
[14:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:56] | Coworkers, right? | 合作人不是吗 |
[15:03] | How the hell are you alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[15:05] | Great question, but you know the answer. | 问得好 但你知道为什么 |
[15:09] | They never found your body. | 他们没找到你的尸体 |
[15:10] | A hell of a world we live in, ain’t it? | 我们生活的世界真神奇吧 |
[15:13] | I survive a freaking building exploding under me | 大楼爆炸没炸死我 |
[15:15] | only to get pinched a couple months later, | 几个月后反而被抓了 |
[15:18] | and it is hard going on the lam with an eye patch. | 戴着眼罩可不好逃跑 |
[15:21] | What’s your excuse for being here? | 你为什么也被关了 |
[15:27] | I reenlisted back into the army. | 我又回到军队服役 |
[15:30] | It didn’t go good. | 不太顺利 |
[15:32] | I can’t really picture you ever giving up | 难以想象你会放弃 |
[15:34] | your day job as a superhero. | 当全职超级英雄 |
[15:36] | I just couldn’t do it anymore. | 我干不下去了 |
[15:37] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[15:38] | I’m not here to play 20 questions with you, Lawton. | 我不是来回答你的十万个为什么的 罗通 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | How about we play cards? | 那咱们玩牌吧 |
[15:52] | Deceased male, late 20s. | 男性死者 将近三十岁 |
[15:54] | 6’2″, 214 pounds. | 一米八八 九十七公斤 |
[15:57] | Found in a body of unknown chemicals. | 在未知化学品中发现的尸体 |
[16:00] | Based on the lack of epidermis erosion, | 由于表面没有腐蚀 |
[16:02] | the chemicals were non-acidic. | 可知不是酸性化学品 |
[16:05] | Autopsy was commenced at 18:25 | 18:25开始尸检 |
[16:08] | with a y-incision. | 首先切Y字切口 |
[16:20] | Why can’t I feel anything? | 我怎么毫无知觉 |
[16:31] | Good night. I’m headed home. | 晚安 我回家了 |
[16:33] | Oh, uh, give me a sec. I’ll join you. | 等等 我跟你一起 |
[16:35] | Not home, I mean. | 不是回你家 |
[16:38] | Bow! I’m a happily married man. | 我是幸福的已婚男士 |
[16:40] | Happy. | 很幸福 |
[16:42] | I meant join you out. | 我是说跟你一起出去 |
[16:43] | I figured. | 我懂了 |
[16:45] | Besides, you’re not my type. | 另外 你不是我的菜 |
[16:46] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋 |
[16:47] | No… which makes you not my type. | 不… 所以你不是我的菜 |
[16:50] | Of course. Yeah… I was–heh. | 当然 我… |
[16:52] | Yeah, speaking of which, | 话说回来 |
[16:53] | you were talking about home, hometown. | 你提到家了 老家 |
[16:56] | You not from Star City? | 你不是星城来的吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 不是 |
[16:59] | Havenrock. | 是海文洛克 |
[17:00] | Havenrock… | 海文洛克 |
[17:04] | You know, I just realized that– | 对了 我刚想起来 |
[17:07] | I remembered that I– | 我记起来了 |
[17:09] | Oh, yeah, I promised– | 我答应过 |
[17:11] | promised Felicity I would help her with some things. | 答应过费利西蒂要帮她 |
[17:14] | Yeah. No problem. | 好 没事 |
[17:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:17] | Night. | 晚安 |
[17:17] | Good night, Felicity. | 晚安 费利西蒂 |
[17:19] | Night. | 晚安 |
[17:27] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[17:29] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[17:31] | About Havenrock? | 海文洛克的事 |
[17:33] | He told Oliver. I overheard. | 我无意中听到他跟奥利弗说的 |
[17:35] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[17:36] | Rory, I mean. | 我是说罗里 |
[17:38] | Know that I destroyed his hometown | 知道五个月前我用 |
[17:39] | with a nuclear missile 5 months ago? | 核导弹把他家乡炸了吗 |
[17:40] | No, it hasn’t come up. | 不知道 没提到这事 |
[17:43] | You didn’t destroy anything, Felicity. | 不是你炸毁的 费利西蒂 |
[17:46] | That was Damien Darhk. | 是达米恩·达克干的 |
[17:48] | Darhk… | 达克… |
[17:50] | sent the missile to Monument Point. | 是向市政局纪念厅发射的导弹 |
[17:52] | I sent the missile to Havenrock. | 而我把导弹转向了海文洛克 |
[17:57] | I killed tens of thousands of people. | 我害死了成千上万的人 |
[17:59] | To save millions. | 为了拯救数百万人 |
[18:01] | Tell that to Rory’s family. | 这话留着和罗里的家人说吧 |
[18:06] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[18:09] | 9-1-1 from starling general. | 星城总院有紧急情况 |
[18:11] | Where the hell are the cops? | 警察都去哪了 |
[18:12] | We need backup! | 我们需要支援 |
[18:18] | Get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[18:20] | Derek Sampson, | 德里克·辛普森 |
[18:21] | you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[19:04] | Hey, Rory, thanks for coming back. | 罗里 谢谢你回来 |
[19:05] | Oliver should be here any second. | 奥利弗应该很快就回来了 |
[19:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:08] | First metahumans, then magic, | 先是超能力者 再是魔法 |
[19:10] | and now you can add into the mix zombies. | 现在连僵尸也加进来了 |
[19:12] | The guy that Rene killed | 雷内杀的那个人 |
[19:13] | is kind of still walking around. | 现在还活着 |
[19:15] | Sampson is not a zombie. | 辛普森不是僵尸 |
[19:17] | According the coroner’s toxicology workup, | 根据验尸官的毒理学报告 |
[19:19] | Sampson’s body was infused with a mixture of chemicals | 辛普森的身体被注入了一种化学混合物 |
[19:21] | that must have put his body into a state | 让他的身体进入了一种状态 |
[19:22] | that fooled the paramedics. | 瞒过了医务人员 |
[19:23] | It was only a matter of time before he woke up. | 他迟早会醒过来的 |
[19:25] | And kicked Oliver’s ass. | 还打败了奥利弗 |
[19:26] | He didn’t kick oliver’s ass, | 他没打败奥利弗 |
[19:27] | and can we please not say things like that | 我们能不能别说这些 |
[19:29] | when Oliver could enter in, like, any second? | 奥利弗随时都有可能进来 |
[19:32] | Like now, see? | 比如说现在 |
[19:33] | I need to find this guy before he hurts anyone else. | 我要找到这个人 免得他再伤人 |
[19:36] | I’m tapped into all satellites and c-c feeds. | 我已经接入了所有的卫星和监控录像 |
[19:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[19:40] | Physiology changed. | 他的生理机能改变了 |
[19:41] | Enhanced strength, and I don’t think he can feel pain. | 体力增强 我觉得他感受不到疼痛 |
[19:44] | Felicity thinks it’s from exposure | 费利西蒂认为是因为 |
[19:46] | to whatever chemicals were in the vat | 雷内把他扔进那个桶里 |
[19:47] | that Rene dumped him into. | 他接触到了某种化学物质 |
[19:48] | Any way to reverse it? | 有办法逆转吗 |
[19:49] | I could run some tests, but it would take time, | 我可以做些测试 但是需要时间 |
[19:51] | and I’d rather keep my eye | 我宁愿把精力集中在 |
[19:52] | on the “find Sampson before he hurts anybody else” ball. | 找到辛普森 免得他再伤人这件事上 |
[19:54] | Well, good thing I was a biochemistry major in college. | 幸好我在大学读的是生物化学专业 |
[19:56] | I’ll get on it. | 我负责做测试 |
[19:58] | 阿德里安·蔡斯 发来新短信 我需要你的帮忙 | |
[20:00] | Text me as soon as you have anything. | 一有发现 立刻发信息给我 |
[20:01] | We can’t let the cops get to him first. | 不能让警察先找到他 |
[20:03] | I want to help, too. | 我也想帮忙 |
[20:05] | I think you’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry about before, but I get it now. | 之前的事对不起 但是我现在明白了 |
[20:09] | I’ll do whatever you need. | 你需要什么 我都会照做 |
[20:10] | What I need | 我需要的是 |
[20:11] | is to trust that when I do ask for your help, | 能相信你在我需要帮忙的时候 |
[20:13] | you’re not immediately going to make the problem worse. | 你不会立刻把事情弄得更糟 |
[20:15] | He said he was sorry. | 他已经说了对不起 |
[20:17] | Let us help. | 让我们帮忙吧 |
[20:18] | Yeah. We could canvass the city. | 我们可以彻底检查整座城市 |
[20:20] | After what happened the last time you went looking for Sampson? | 在你们上次去找辛普森时 捅出篓子之后吗 |
[20:23] | Pass. | 不必了 |
[20:41] | Da. | 是 |
[21:15] | The recruit was a murderer? | 新招成员是杀人犯吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:18] | Police catch him, | 警察抓到他了 |
[21:18] | but he’s son to friend of Kovar | 但他是科瓦朋友的儿子 |
[21:20] | so he goes free. | 所以就释放了 |
[21:22] | Bratva step in to bring justice. | 兄弟会插手干涉 维持正义 |
[21:24] | How is recruiting him into the Bratva justice? | 把他招募进兄弟会 算什么维持正义 |
[21:27] | But he was not recruited, was he? | 但他不是被招募的吧 |
[21:29] | What if I wasn’t the one to ring the bell, Anatoly? | 如果最后获胜的不是我呢 阿纳托利 |
[21:32] | We still bring justice. | 我们还是维持正义 |
[21:33] | If you’re trying to convince me | 如果你想要说服我 |
[21:35] | to trust the Bratva, | 相信兄弟会 |
[21:36] | you are not doing a very good job. | 那你完全没有说服力 |
[21:37] | You must trust process. | 你必须相信这个过程 |
[21:40] | Not everything what it seems. | 眼见并不一定为实 |
[21:42] | To defeat Kovar, you need army. | 要打败科瓦 你需要一支军队 |
[21:45] | Bratva army. | 兄弟会军队 |
[21:48] | You’ve come this far. | 你已经付出了这么多 |
[21:50] | Why give up now? | 为什么现在放弃 |
[21:58] | 6 of hearts. | 红心六 |
[21:59] | Come on, 6 of hearts, where are you? | 红心六在哪呢 |
[22:02] | My kingdom for a 6 of hearts. | 我愿用我的王国换一张红心六 |
[22:04] | You shut up for 5 minutes, I won’t have to kill you. | 你闭嘴五分钟 我就不杀你了 |
[22:07] | There’s that temper. | 火气不小啊 |
[22:08] | Good thing your kid won’t have to grow up with it | 幸好你的孩子不必像你弟弟那样 |
[22:10] | like your brother did, huh? | 在这种脾气下长大 |
[22:12] | What’d you say to me? | 你刚才说什么 |
[22:14] | How’s all that going, anyway? | 对了 那事怎么样了 |
[22:16] | You ever find that group that paid me to off him? | 你们找到那个雇我干掉他的帮派了吗 |
[22:19] | They didn’t. | 他们没找到 |
[22:20] | What’s that, now? | 那现在怎么样 |
[22:22] | They didn’t want him dead. | 他们不想他死 |
[22:26] | He was alive. | 他当时还活着 |
[22:28] | Like I said, hell of a world, ain’t it? | 我说过 世界真奇妙啊 |
[22:30] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:32] | Wait, why did you say “was alive” just now? | 等等 你为什么说他”当时”还活着 |
[22:37] | Hello, John? Anybody home? | 约翰 听到我说话了吗 |
[22:39] | Because I killed him. | 因为我杀了他 |
[22:45] | So all that hate that you poured into me | 所以你不应该恨我 |
[22:48] | for killing your brother, | 杀了你兄弟 |
[22:50] | you really should have been pouring it into yourself. | 你应该怨你自己 |
[22:59] | I was just on my way to see you. | 我正要去找你 |
[23:01] | What can I help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:02] | SCPD is working on locating Sampson. | 星城警署正在追踪桑普森 |
[23:04] | I want to start with a search of his last known address. | 我想知道他最近一次在哪出现 |
[23:07] | But Judge Pittson won’t sign the search warrant | 但是皮特森法官不会准许我们 |
[23:08] | on Sampson’s prior residence. | 搜查他之前的住处 |
[23:10] | Pittson. I helped Pittson get elected. | 皮特森 是我帮皮特森当选的 |
[23:12] | Which is why I’m talking to you. | 所以我才找你 |
[23:13] | Could you lean on her? | 你能给她施加点压力吗 |
[23:14] | Absolutely. All hands on deck. | 当然 没问题 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | You, you probably don’t remember this, | 你可能不记得了 |
[23:20] | but we actually met 12 years ago. | 但我们在十二年前见过 |
[23:22] | You tried to pick up my girlfriend. | 你还想泡我的女朋友 |
[23:25] | I did a lot of things back then | 我那时候确实做过很多 |
[23:27] | that I’m not especially proud of, | 丢脸的事 |
[23:28] | but I’m sure she ended up with the better man. | 但她绝对挑了个更好的 |
[23:31] | Hell, no. | 压根不是 |
[23:31] | she went home with you. | 她跟你回家了 |
[23:34] | It’s ok. I don’t hold grudges. | 没什么 我没怀恨在心 |
[23:36] | Looks like your Chief of Staff needs a minute. | 你的幕僚长应该找你有事 |
[23:38] | Let me know when you’ve talked to Pittson. | 你跟皮特森谈后记得告诉我 |
[23:39] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[23:40] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[23:45] | How did it go with that reporter? | 那个记者的事处理得怎么样 |
[23:47] | Well, I thought it went well. | 我觉得挺好 |
[23:49] | Thought? | 觉得 |
[23:53] | Unfortunately, Mayor Queen | 遗憾的是 奎恩市长 |
[23:54] | doesn’t seem to have the first clue | 似乎并没掌握他领导的 |
[23:55] | 重大新闻 奥利弗·奎恩玩忽职守? | |
[23:56] | of what’s going on within his own administration. | 政府里的第一手情况 |
[23:58] | -For those of you… -I’m so sorry. | -对于你们 -不好意思 |
[24:00] | What did you say to this woman? | 你跟这女的说了什么 |
[24:02] | That part’s coming next. | 她等下就要说了 |
[24:04] | But “chosen” may be too strong of a word. | 不过”选任”这一说法似乎太过夸张 |
[24:07] | Not only was a disgraced public official rehired by the city | 不仅一个无耻的前政府官员重新 |
[24:09] | in an even higher position, | 在我市坐上了更高的职位 |
[24:11] | Mayor Queen wasn’t even aware of it. | 甚至连奎恩市长都被蒙在鼓里 |
[24:13] | The decision was made by his sister. | 这个决定是他的妹妹做出的 |
[24:17] | OK, look, I am going to issue a statement | 听着 我会发一份声明 |
[24:19] | taking full responsibility for this, OK? | 我来承担所有责任 好吗 |
[24:21] | And then I am going to offer you my letter of resignation. | 然后我会向你提交辞职信 |
[24:25] | -Thea. -No, Ollie, look, | -西娅 -不 奥利 听着 |
[24:26] | you said it yourself. | 这是你说的 |
[24:28] | I made this mess. | 是我把一切搞砸的 |
[24:31] | I’m going to go clean it up. | 我会自己处理好 |
[24:38] | You know it’s only a matter of time | 你知道 罗里知道真相 |
[24:40] | before Rory figures it out. | 只是早晚的问题 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | The you and Havenrock connection. | 你跟海文洛克事件之间的关系 |
[24:44] | I mean, you can’t seem to be around the guy | 我是说 只要那家伙在 |
[24:45] | for more than two minutes without acting widgy, | 你就会变得不太正常 |
[24:47] | and sooner or later, he’s going to ask why. | 他迟早都会觉得奇怪的 |
[24:48] | Well, I will take the “Later.” Thank you. | 好吧 以后再说 谢谢你 |
[24:51] | Have you talked this out with Oliver? | 你跟奥利弗说过这事吗 |
[24:53] | No. Oliver and I don’t have that type of relationship anymore. | 没有 我和奥利弗不再是那种关系了 |
[24:55] | And you’re right, | 你说得没错 |
[24:56] | I am acting widgy. | 我确实不正常 |
[24:58] | Because having him on the team | 有他在队里 |
[24:58] | is like having a constant reminder about what I did. | 就像一直在提醒我以前做过的事 |
[25:00] | So clear the air. | 那就说清楚 |
[25:02] | If the past 4 years have taught you anything, | 过去的四年应该教会了你 |
[25:04] | it should be that keeping secrets never works out. | 把秘密埋在心里于事无补 |
[25:07] | I hardly even know Rory, | 我不了解罗里 |
[25:08] | and what I do know about him | 我只知道他 |
[25:09] | is that he has several-thousand-year-old rags | 有一件超级超级旧的 |
[25:11] | that he can mystically use to strangle me. | 可以神奇地勒死我的破布衫 |
[25:12] | He must be great at parties. | 他一定是个派对达人 |
[25:15] | I think that you need to just trust the fact | 我认为你应该相信 |
[25:17] | that he will not kill you | 他不会杀了你 |
[25:18] | And trust that he may be able to see things clearer than you do | 相信他也许比你看得更清楚 |
[25:21] | and know that this wasn’t your fault. | 知道那并不是你的错 |
[25:28] | Whoever called this meeting, | 不论是谁召集的这次会议 |
[25:29] | you best step out. | 你最好给我出去 |
[25:31] | The text I got came from Sampson’s cell. | 我收到的信息是从桑普森的手机发来的 |
[25:34] | Sampson is dead. | 桑普森已经死了 |
[25:36] | What’d Mark Twain say? | 马克·吐温怎么说的 |
[25:39] | “Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.” | “我的死讯被夸大其词” |
[25:45] | Man, he wasn’t kidding. | 哥们 他说得没错 |
[25:48] | Righteous. | 非常对 |
[25:49] | So we’re back in business? | 所以我们生意照常吧 |
[25:52] | Stardust. | 星尘 |
[25:53] | No, I’m thinking… | 不 我在想 |
[25:55] | bigger. | 做得更大 |
[25:56] | You go bigger, | 做得更大 |
[25:57] | you draw attention from Tobias Church. | 就会引起托拜厄斯·丘奇的注意 |
[25:58] | I’m not afraid of Church no more. | 我不再怕丘奇了 |
[26:01] | He should be afraid of me. | 他应该畏惧我 |
[26:05] | You ever see Lethal Weapon? | 你看过《致命武器》吗 |
[26:07] | My favorite scene. | 我最喜欢的场景 |
[26:10] | Gary Busey, man. | 加里·布塞 |
[26:12] | That guy, he could act. | 那家伙 演得不错 |
[26:18] | If you can’t feel pain, you can’t be stopped. | 如果你没有痛觉 就势不可当 |
[26:22] | So we all get this treatment, | 我们都无可阻挡 |
[26:23] | and we take back this city from Tobias Church! | 我们会从托拜厄斯·丘奇手中夺回这座城市 |
[26:39] | I didn’t know you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这 |
[26:43] | That looks painful. | 那看起来好疼 |
[26:45] | It’s part for the course. | 这在所难免 |
[26:48] | How’d things go at city hall? | 市政厅的事怎么样了 |
[26:50] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟呀 |
[26:51] | Channel 52. | 52台 |
[26:56] | Unfortunately, mayor Queen | 遗憾的是 奎恩市长 |
[26:57] | doesn’t seem to have the first clue | 似乎并没掌握他领导的 |
[26:59] | of what’s going on within his own administration… | 政府里的第一手情况… |
[27:01] | I already don’t like her. | 我已经不喜欢她了 |
[27:03] | Well, I can’t keep my people in line | 不管是作为市长还是绿箭 |
[27:06] | as mayor or as Green Arrow. | 我都没法管好我的人 |
[27:10] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 欲戴皇冠 必承其重 |
[27:13] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚说的 |
[27:14] | Or Tupac. | 还是图帕克 |
[27:15] | So is this Green Arrow brooding or mayor brooding? | 现在郁闷的是绿箭侠还是市长 |
[27:18] | What’s happening with Susan Williams | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的事 |
[27:19] | is just politics. | 纯粹是政治事件 |
[27:21] | Green Arrow brooding. That’s excellent, | 绿箭侠在郁闷 好极了 |
[27:22] | Because I have more experience at that. | 因为这方面我经验比较丰富 |
[27:23] | Rene didn’t listen to what I said, | 雷内听不进我的话 |
[27:27] | and he created a superhuman. | 制造出了一个超人类 |
[27:30] | Well, I used to have a dog. | 我以前养了条狗 |
[27:32] | Lucky. | 叫”幸运” |
[27:33] | He was adorable but peed on everything. | 他很可爱 但它尿得到处都是 |
[27:37] | My trainer told me that next time it happened | 训练师告诉我下次再这样 |
[27:39] | that I should roll up a piece of newspaper | 我就应该卷起一份报纸 |
[27:41] | and smack myself on the head | 砸我自己的脑袋瓜 |
[27:43] | because it was my fault. | 因为这是我的错 |
[27:45] | Lucky was just doing as dogs do. | 幸运只是在做一只狗该做的事 |
[27:47] | You’re pushing this “Wild dog” Codename thing | 你把”野狗”的事情发散得 |
[27:49] | a bit too far. | 有点远 |
[27:50] | My point is, when you’re in charge, | 我想说的是 你掌权的时候 |
[27:52] | Everything your team does is on you. | 你的团队所做的事都归你负责 |
[27:53] | Even what Rene did? | 雷内的事也是吗 |
[27:54] | He was right about being able to locate Sampson’s operation. | 他就快查到桑普森的行动地点了 |
[27:57] | If you listened to him | 你要是听他的 |
[27:58] | instead of shutting him down– | 而不是让他闭嘴 |
[27:59] | Right. Then none of this would have happened. | 对 那这些事都不会发生 |
[28:00] | And we both know why you shut him down. | 而且我们都清楚你为什么让他闭嘴 |
[28:05] | Because I don’t trust him. | 因为我不信任他 |
[28:06] | Like you said, if you don’t– | 没错 如果你不能… |
[28:08] | If you won’t, | 如果你不信任他们 |
[28:10] | why are you wasting your time? | 那干嘛浪费时间呢 |
[28:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:15] | I’m running an algorithm to ping | 我在运行一个算法 |
[28:16] | in case anything unusual happens. | 发生任何异常就会发出提示 |
[28:18] | Unusual? That’s casting a pretty wide net. | 异常 这张网撒得有点广啊 |
[28:20] | Well, all my other nets are coming up empty. | 我撒的其他网都一无所获 |
[28:23] | Break-in at Allman Industrial. | 有人闯入奥曼工业 |
[28:24] | That could be anyone. | 是谁都有可能 |
[28:25] | Well, do you know anyone besides Sampson | 除了桑普森 你还知道谁 |
[28:26] | who can get shot by security guards | 中了警卫的枪后 |
[28:28] | and then just shrug off the bullets? | 能把子弹直接抖下来 |
[28:29] | – What’d he steal? – I don’t know. | -他偷了什么 -我不知道 |
[28:31] | It’s going to take a lot of time and typing. | 得花好久戳键盘 |
[28:32] | Their warehouse is the size of 3 football fields. | 他们仓库有三个足球场那么大 |
[28:35] | Let me know what you find out. | 查到什么告诉我 |
[28:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[28:37] | Wait–wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[28:38] | To get the team. | 召集团队 |
[28:44] | I ran Walker through every data base. | 我在每个数据库里搜沃克 |
[28:46] | Initially, he came up clean, | 最开始什么都查不到 |
[28:48] | but there are some financial irregularities. | 后来发现他的资产有异常 |
[28:50] | I want you to stop. | 我希望你停下 |
[28:53] | What? | 什么 |
[28:54] | Stop digging. | 别再查了 |
[28:57] | I’m not going to fight these charges. | 我不打算上诉 |
[28:59] | Johnny, that’s insane. | 约翰 你疯了 |
[29:00] | Actually, it’s the first thing | 其实 这么久以来 |
[29:02] | that’s made sense to me in a long while. | 这是第一件让我觉得正确的事 |
[29:05] | Ever since I killed Andy. | 从我杀安迪到现在 |
[29:06] | You think you need to be punished? | 你觉得你需要被惩罚吗 |
[29:08] | I know I do. | 我活该 |
[29:14] | Lyla, I didn’t have to pull that trigger, | 莱拉 我不必开枪的 |
[29:21] | but I did. | 但我开枪了 |
[29:24] | Something’s wrong with me, baby. | 我有问题 宝贝 |
[29:26] | Then let me help you. | 那就让我来帮你 |
[29:27] | We will figure this out together. | 我们一起想办法 |
[29:30] | When I thought Lawton killed Andy, | 我以为罗通杀了安迪那会儿 |
[29:32] | all I wanted to do was bring his murderer to justice. | 我只想着把他绳之以法 |
[29:38] | I still do. | 我也该被绳之以法 |
[29:39] | Floyd Lawton was an assassin for hire. | 弗洛伊德·罗通是雇佣兵 |
[29:42] | You’re a good man, | 你是个好人 |
[29:44] | and you’re alive. | 而且你还活着 |
[29:46] | Floyd lawton is long dead. | 弗洛伊德·罗通早就死了 |
[29:47] | No, Lyla, he’s not. He’s– | 不 莱拉 他没死 他… |
[29:53] | Johnny? | 约翰 |
[29:56] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[30:00] | Stop fighting for me, Lyla. | 别再为我费劲了 莱拉 |
[30:05] | I have. | 我罪有应得 |
[30:18] | You won’t get me this time. | 这次你赢不了我 |
[30:20] | I’ve won 8 in a row. | 我连胜八局了 |
[30:22] | Are you sure you were an Olympian? | 你确定你以前是奥林匹克运动员吗 |
[30:24] | Having quick reflexes | 反应敏捷 |
[30:25] | is not the only quality in an Olympian. | 不是奥林匹克运动员的唯一品质 |
[30:28] | Ok, there are other things | 还有其他品质 |
[30:28] | like determination and stubbornness. | 比如决心和坚持 |
[30:31] | I guess a sense of fashion isn’t one of them. | 我猜时尚品味并不是其中一项 |
[30:33] | Come on, man. Where did you get that jacket? | 伙计 你这皮衣是从哪里弄来的 |
[30:36] | It’s retro in all the wrong ways. | 早就不兴这个款了 |
[30:37] | Wait, you don’t know “Fair play,” | 等下 你不知道”公平竞争”吗 |
[30:39] | Terry Sloane? | 特里·斯隆 |
[30:42] | Terry Sloane? | 特里·斯隆 |
[30:43] | Mr. Terrific? | 卓越先生吗 |
[30:45] | The greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling. | 史上最伟大的摔跤运动员 |
[30:48] | He was so good that he wore an outfit | 他厉害得很 穿一件外套 |
[30:49] | with the words “Fair play” | 上面写着”公平竞争” |
[30:51] | Like, I’m so good, | 感觉像是 我很厉害 |
[30:53] | I don’t even need to cheat to beat you. | 我用不着作弊就能打败你 |
[30:54] | He’s kind of my idol. | 他算是我的偶像 |
[30:56] | Did you have a little crush on him, too? | 你是不是还暗恋过他 |
[30:57] | Hey, that’s besides the point. | 那都不重要了 |
[31:05] | Something on your mind, boss? | 有什么想法 老大 |
[31:07] | You have a good natural form. | 你天生身材好 |
[31:09] | Because it’s not natural. | 因为这不是天生的 |
[31:10] | I’ve been working on it for years. | 我练了很多年了 |
[31:12] | Rene, if I’ve been too hard on you | 雷内 如果我对你太苛刻了 |
[31:13] | it’s because I want to make sure | 那是因为我要确定 |
[31:14] | that you’re taking this as seriously as I am. | 你跟我一样认真 |
[31:16] | I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t taking it serious. | 我要是不认真就不会在这 |
[31:19] | You were right about Sampson’s operation. | 关于桑普森的行动 你是对的 |
[31:21] | You have a knack for this, | 你深谙此道 |
[31:22] | and I should have trusted you. | 我本该信任你的 |
[31:28] | That almost sounded like an apology. | 听起来算是个道歉了 |
[31:29] | I’m still learning too. | 我还在学呢 |
[31:31] | All right, well, before you guys hug it out, | 好了 在你们互相拥抱前 |
[31:32] | you should really see this. | 得先来看看这个 |
[31:33] | I found out what Sampson stole from Allman Industrial, | 我发现桑普森从奥曼工业偷的是什么了 |
[31:35] | A molecular transmodality processor. | 一个分子跨模态处理器 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:38] | It replicates chemicals | 它基于化学物质的 |
[31:39] | based on their molecular structure. | 分子结构来复制它们 |
[31:41] | What would Sampson need with that? | 桑普森要它做什么 |
[31:42] | The vat that you dropped him in, | 你们把他丢到的那个大缸里 |
[31:44] | it was full of stardust. | 全是星尘 |
[31:45] | When we were fighting, a pipe burst, | 我们打斗时 一条管路爆裂了 |
[31:47] | and some liquid drained from it into the vat. | 一些液体流入缸里 |
[31:49] | Sounds like he stumbled on the recipe | 听起来他好像意外发现了 |
[31:50] | for making a superhuman killing machine. | 创造超人类杀戮机器的方法 |
[31:52] | And now he’s going to use the… | 现在他要用 |
[31:54] | Molecular transmodality processor… | 分子跨模态处理器 |
[31:56] | To make more of them. | 来批量生产 |
[31:56] | And he’ll need the original mixture, | 他会需要原来的混合物 |
[31:58] | Which means that he’ll return to– | 也就是说 他要回到 |
[32:01] | I’ve always wanted to say this– | 我一直想说这个词 |
[32:02] | The scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场 |
[32:06] | Sampson is building an army, | 桑普森在创造一支军队 |
[32:08] | Then I’m going to need mine. | 我也需要我的军队 |
[32:09] | For real? | 此话当真 |
[32:11] | For real. | 当真 |
[32:16] | Suit up! | 整装待发 |
[32:18] | I thought we were all going to– | 我还以为我们会 |
[32:19] | like, it was going to be a nice moment | 比如 我们一起说这个口号 |
[32:20] | where we all say it at the same time. | 这样肯定很赞 |
[32:21] | Is that just your thing? | 这话只能你说吗 |
[32:22] | That’s you only? | 你的专属口号 |
[32:23] | Ok, yeah. That’s you. | 好吧 只有你能说 |
[32:24] | That’s just him, for the record for everybody. | 只有他能说 大家记好了 |
[32:31] | This area’s closed off, pal. | 这地方封锁了 朋友 |
[32:32] | Crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[32:33] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:49] | Move in. | 行动 |
[33:04] | Y’all going to be fearless. | 你们都会变得无所畏惧 |
[33:07] | Painless. | 无视痛苦 |
[33:09] | Unstoppable. | 无法阻挡 |
[33:31] | Let’s do this. | 放马过来 |
[33:34] | In position. 10 seconds. | 就位 倒数10秒 |
[33:35] | Make sure to activate the pressure sensor | 务必要在引爆之前 |
[33:37] | before the detonation. | 激活压力传感器 |
[33:38] | So the spark ignites the entirety of the pipeline. | 这样火花才能点燃整条管线 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:40] | Now let me concentrate. | 别打扰我了 |
[33:49] | Why you smiling, dirt bag? | 你笑什么 废物 |
[34:10] | You are a freaky kind of scary. | 你怪异得有些吓人 |
[34:13] | It’s the whispers, right? | 是这些低语声吗 |
[34:14] | It just does that. I have no idea how. | 忽然变成这样 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[34:16] | Your mask looks cool, by the way. | 顺便一提 你的面具不错 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | Actually, it still feels a little weird on my face. | 其实戴在脸上还是感觉有点奇怪 |
[34:33] | I think you dropped this, Mr. Fair Play. | 这是你掉的东西吧 公平竞争先生 |
[34:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | Thought we’ve been over this. | 还以为我们都清楚 |
[34:56] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤不到我的 |
[35:07] | Just because you can’t feel your tendons being sliced | 你只是感觉不到肌腱被切开 |
[35:10] | doesn’t mean you don’t need them. | 并不代表你用不到它们 |
[35:15] | Too bad, my guys still have you surrounded. | 真不巧 我的人还是把你包围了 |
[35:18] | No. | 不 |
[35:19] | I trust that my guys took care of them. | 我相信我的人已经解决他们了 |
[35:21] | Okay, Curtis. | 好了 柯蒂斯 |
[35:23] | Ka-boom time. | 引爆时间 |
[35:48] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们这是要去哪 |
[35:50] | Did the people who built this elevator | 建这座电梯的人 |
[35:51] | know your secret, too? | 也知道你的秘密吗 |
[35:53] | You know, I’ve been meaning to ask… | 我一直想问 |
[35:56] | What kind of a vigilante wears a hockey mask? | 戴着曲棍球面具算哪门子治安维护者 |
[35:58] | I think it’s cool. | 我觉得很酷 |
[36:01] | Ok, everyone, just breathe normally. | 好了 各位 正常呼吸 |
[36:04] | I know this is a lot to take in so… | 我知道这一时难以接受 |
[36:07] | He fainted the first time he saw it. | 他第一次看见这里的时候晕倒了 |
[36:08] | I had the flu. | 我当时感冒了 |
[36:10] | I had the flu, y’all. | 伙计们 当时我感冒了 |
[36:12] | So this is the bunk–the cav– | 这里就是堡 是洞 |
[36:13] | Ok. I like to call it the Arrow Cave. | 好吧 我喜欢叫它绿箭的巢穴 |
[36:36] | Bratva. | 兄弟会 |
[36:38] | Do you know what this word means? | 你知道这个词的意思吗 |
[36:41] | Brotherhood. | 兄弟会 |
[36:42] | Da. | 对了 |
[36:43] | If you are hungry, brothers will feed you. | 如果你饿了 兄弟们会给你食物 |
[36:45] | If you are hurt, | 如果你受到伤害 |
[36:47] | brothers bring 10 times pain to men responsible. | 兄弟们会以十倍奉还 |
[36:51] | If one brother succeeds, all brothers rich. | 如果一个兄弟成功 所有兄弟致富 |
[36:55] | If one brother fails, all brothers suffer. | 如果一个兄弟失败 所有兄弟受苦 |
[37:00] | Your brothers would kill for you, | 你的兄弟为你杀戮 |
[37:02] | would die for you, | 为你受死 |
[37:03] | as you would kill and die for them. | 同时你也会为你的兄弟杀戮牺牲 |
[37:11] | If these men are supposed to be my brothers, | 如果这些人要成为我的兄弟 |
[37:13] | why would I fight them? | 我为什么要同他们打起来 |
[37:14] | These men are not here to fight you. | 他们不是来和你打的 |
[37:15] | Most of the men in this room | 这里的大多数人 |
[37:16] | have tried to kill me. | 都曾经试图杀死我 |
[37:17] | And with these knives, they could, | 他们可以用这些刀杀你 |
[37:19] | but you must trust they will not. | 但是你必须相信 他们不会 |
[37:27] | Do you trust your brothers? | 你信任你的兄弟吗 |
[37:31] | I trust my brothers. | 我信任我的兄弟 |
[37:32] | Take off jacket. Turn around. | 脱掉夹克 转身 |
[38:04] | Sorry. I keep on seeming to interrupt you two. | 抱歉 貌似我一直打扰你们俩 |
[38:07] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[38:08] | I was just telling the mayor | 我正要告诉市长 |
[38:09] | That Derek Sampson was apprehended. | 德里克·桑普森被逮捕了 |
[38:10] | By the SCPD? | 被星城警局吗 |
[38:12] | No. | 不是 |
[38:13] | Based on forensics, | 检验表明 |
[38:14] | the Green Arrow’s either as fast as the Flash, | 要么绿箭侠和闪电侠一样快 |
[38:16] | or he’s got a new team behind him. | 要么他组了一支新的队伍 |
[38:19] | This city never seems to get easier, does it? | 这座城市从不让人省心 |
[38:24] | Well, as promised, | 我保证过的 |
[38:27] | I will stay on until you can find | 你如果找不到一个更有资格有经验的人 |
[38:30] | a more qualified and experienced replacement. | 我会先留在这里 |
[38:34] | I don’t want experience. | 我不需要有经验的人 |
[38:35] | I want someone that I can trust, Speedy, | 我要的是我能信任的人 快手 |
[38:37] | and that person is you. | 这个人是你 |
[38:39] | I messed up, Ollie, big time. | 我搞砸了 奥利 彻底砸了 |
[38:46] | No, Thea, you didn’t. | 不 西娅 你没有 |
[38:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[38:50] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[38:54] | I’d like to address head-on and with brutal honesty. | 首先我想直言不讳地说 |
[38:56] | Some of the recent reports regarding my administration, | 最近一些关于我管理能力的报道 |
[39:00] | reports that suggest | 这些报道表示 |
[39:01] | while the voters may have elected me, | 虽然选民们选择了我 |
[39:03] | others have been making decisions in my stead. | 却是别人在替我做决定 |
[39:06] | The truth of the matter | 真相是 |
[39:08] | is that every decision made by any member | 每一个由我幕僚做的决定 |
[39:10] | of my administration is my decision. | 都是我的决定 |
[39:13] | The buck, as they say, stops with me. | 我会负全部责任 |
[39:16] | Because when you are in charge, | 因为当你管事时 |
[39:18] | everything that your team does is on you, | 就要负责你团队做的所有事情 |
[39:21] | and I trust my team. | 我相信我的团队 |
[39:25] | That team will include | 组成这支队伍的是 |
[39:27] | former police captain Quentin Lance, | 前警察队长昆汀·兰斯 |
[39:29] | who will be serving beside me as deputy mayor. | 他将任副市长辅助我 |
[39:34] | I appreciate the vote of confidence, Mr. Mayor. | 非常感谢您的信任 市长先生 |
[39:37] | You’re the right man for the job, trust me. | 相信我 你是这项工作的合适人选 |
[39:45] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[39:46] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[39:48] | Thea, I am so sorry. | 西娅 我很抱歉 |
[39:51] | You must think I’m the worst kind of person. | 你一定觉得我很坏 |
[39:52] | No, actually, I already know that it’s true. | 并不 实际上我知道你很坏 |
[39:55] | Thea, let me… | 西娅 让我… |
[39:57] | Explain? | 解释 |
[39:58] | Lie? | 撒谎 |
[39:59] | No, I’m just going to save us both the trouble. | 不用 别这么麻烦 我把话说明白 |
[40:02] | I already know exactly what happened. | 我已经知道到底发生了什么 |
[40:05] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[40:07] | But you only get to do that once, | 但仅此一次 |
[40:10] | and the next time you try to cross me like that, | 下次你还想耍我 |
[40:12] | you’ll be lucky if you even have a blog. | 你还能写博客就算好下场了 |
[40:24] | Never gets old. | 从不会腻 |
[40:29] | Paul! I was just about to call you. | 保罗 我正想打给你 |
[40:31] | I’m on my way home from work now. | 我正在下班回家的路上 |
[40:33] | No, I never said that. | 我从没说过 |
[40:35] | Well, traffic was crazy… | 交通很糟糕 |
[40:36] | So if Curtis is married, | 柯蒂斯已婚 |
[40:38] | What’s the rule on dating while vigilanting? | 一边约会一边维护治安有什么规矩 |
[40:41] | Just one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[40:43] | The short answer is don’t. | 简而言之 不要这样 |
[40:46] | Rory, wait up. Can I talk to you? | 罗里 等一下 能和你谈谈吗 |
[40:49] | Everything ok? | 出什么事了吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:51] | No. | 有事 |
[40:54] | There’s something that I need you to know | 有些事你要知道 |
[40:56] | about Havenrock. | 关于海文洛克 |
[40:58] | Havenrock was not the intended target. | 海文洛克并不是原定目标 |
[41:03] | Monument Point was. | 市政局纪念厅才是 |
[41:06] | Someone redirected the missile | 有人为了减少伤亡数量 |
[41:08] | to reduce the number of casualties. | 改变了导弹的方向 |
[41:12] | That someone was me. | 这个人就是我 |
[41:17] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:35] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[41:37] | Lyla? | 莱拉 |
[41:38] | We need to talk about John. | 我们要谈谈约翰 |
[41:40] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[41:40] | No. He’s back in the country, | 不好 他回国了 |
[41:42] | and he’s in prison, | 在监狱里 |
[41:44] | and I need you to break him out. | 我需要你把他弄出来 |