时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal: | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today I fight that war on two fronts: | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:13] | But by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:21] | What are you doing in Russia? | 你来俄罗斯干什么 |
[00:22] | I’m here to kill Konstantin Kovar. | 我来杀康士坦丁·科瓦 |
[00:24] | Only people with power to get past his army | 只有一股势力能够与他的军队抗衡 |
[00:26] | are Bratva. | 兄弟会 |
[00:27] | We lost one. It’s in the air. | 漏掉了一枚 已经发射了 |
[00:29] | You need to divert that missile. | 你得改变导弹的路线 |
[00:32] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[00:35] | Tobias Church. | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[00:36] | He and his crew tore up Hub City and bludhaven. | 他和他的手下毁了中枢城和布鲁德海文 |
[00:39] | Anybody else want to be in charge? | 有谁想当老大吗 |
[00:40] | Church just became our top priority. | 丘奇成了我们的头号要犯 |
[00:42] | Felicity thinks that it’s time | 费利西蒂觉得 |
[00:44] | we put together a new team. | 我们是时候组新的团队了 |
[00:45] | Evelyn sharp. | 伊芙琳·夏普 |
[00:46] | Basically a 16-year-old badass in the making. | 基本上是个16岁的准大神 |
[00:48] | Until her parents met Damien Darhk, i’m guessing. | 直到她父母遇见达米恩·达克 |
[00:53] | You recruit me, too. | 你也要招募我 |
[00:54] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙是吗 |
[00:55] | This is my city, too. | 这也是我的城市 |
[00:56] | I don’t want to see you out here again! | 我不想再在外面看到你 |
[01:41] | You again? | 又是你 |
[01:42] | How’s the leg? | 腿怎么样了 |
[01:45] | You call yourself a vigilante? | 你管自己叫治安维持者吗 |
[01:47] | You just let the Halcones’ | 你刚刚把阿尔孔的 |
[01:48] | top seller get away. | 最大卖家放跑了 |
[01:53] | Now, I thought I said | 我跟你说过了 |
[01:54] | that I didn’t want to see you out here again. | 我不想再在外面看到你 |
[01:57] | You don’t listen very well. | 你不是很听话啊 |
[01:59] | You sound like my ex. | 你真像我的前任 |
[02:01] | Rene Ramirez, | 雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[02:02] | You need to decide | 你要决定 |
[02:04] | if you want to be a man in a hockey mask | 你是想永远带着冰球面具 |
[02:08] | or if you want to be someone else… | 还是想成为另一个人 |
[02:11] | something else. | 成为另一个存在 |
[02:31] | Conahan was struck with an arrow and a sword. | 科纳汉被箭和剑袭击了 |
[02:33] | Literally overkill. | 真的是过度杀伤 |
[02:34] | Definitely not Church’s M.O. | 绝对不是丘奇的手法 |
[02:37] | Totally different than the Bertinelli murder, too. | 跟波提纳尔凶杀案也完全不同 |
[02:39] | Ballistics show that he was shot by his own men. | 弹道检测表明他是被自己人射中的 |
[02:41] | Well, that had to be Church. | 那一定是丘奇 |
[02:42] | In Hub City, he killed every crime boss in town | 他在中枢城杀了所有犯罪头领 |
[02:44] | so he could unite everyone | 然后他把所有人 |
[02:45] | under one super-gang under his control. | 聚集在一个大帮派下 由他领导 |
[02:48] | How does he do this? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[02:50] | It’s all in the core. | 所有人都听他指挥 |
[02:56] | So, curtis… | 柯蒂斯 |
[02:57] | I’m guessing this wasn’t part | 我想你这训练不是为了 |
[02:58] | of your Olympic training. | 参加奥运会吧 |
[03:06] | Impossible. | 太厉害了 |
[03:07] | It’s really hot– I mean, not. | 真性感 不是 |
[03:09] | It’s not. | 不性感 |
[03:12] | Curtis, if you think this is hard, | 柯蒂斯 如果你觉得这很难 |
[03:14] | wait until I actually start training you. | 等我训练了你之后再说 |
[03:16] | What happens then? | 那会怎样 |
[03:17] | The last guy got an arrow in the leg | 上一个还没开始 |
[03:18] | before it even started. | 腿上就中箭了 |
[03:19] | That was Roy, right? | 是罗伊 对吧 |
[03:20] | Also Roy, but I’m talking about Wild Dog. | 罗伊也是 不过我是说野狗 |
[03:22] | And you did put two arrows in Barry Allen’s back. | 而且你还朝巴里·阿伦后背射了两箭 |
[03:24] | I’m starting to sense a pattern. | 好像看出规律了 |
[03:26] | Don’t worry. His bark’s way worse than his bite. | 别担心 他没嘴上那么凶残 |
[03:27] | And you’re going to get it worse than anyone. | 而你会是最惨的那个 |
[03:29] | – Thanks? – The people that we are looking at | -该说谢谢吗 -我们找的那些人 |
[03:31] | have at least some experience on the street. | 起码还有一点打斗的经验 |
[03:32] | You have the farthest way to go | 所以在我认为你合格之前 |
[03:34] | before I’m convinced that you can do this. | 你要接受的训练是最多的 |
[03:35] | – I can do it, sir. – Don’t call me “Sir.” | -我能做到 长官 -别叫我长官 |
[03:37] | – OK, Oliver. – Don’t call me Oliver, | -好的 奥利弗 别叫我奥利弗 |
[03:39] | especially in front of the recruits. | 特别是在新人面前 |
[03:40] | We don’t know these people, | 我们不了解他们 |
[03:41] | and they can’t know us. | 不能让他们知道我们的身份 |
[03:42] | Hold up. You’re going to be wearing a mask | 等等 这么说你在训练他们的时候 |
[03:44] | when you’re training our recruits? | 也要戴面具 |
[03:45] | Yeah, and so are you. | 是的 你们也要戴 |
[03:46] | I only wear a mask once a year, | 我一年只戴一次面具 |
[03:47] | and that’s if my Halloween costume calls for it. | 那就是万圣节需要打扮的时候 |
[03:49] | This is not negotiable, Felicity. | 这没得商量 费利西蒂 |
[03:51] | I’m late for a budget meeting. | 我要去参加预算会议了 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:57] | You know, I’m sure that kicking things off | 我相信从一开始 |
[03:59] | by lying to everyone | 就欺骗别人 |
[04:01] | is an awesome idea. | 是一个非常好的主意 |
[04:04] | Well, the original team started off | 奥利弗开始也向原来的队伍 |
[04:06] | with Oliver lying about his identity. | 隐瞒了他的真实身份 |
[04:08] | And everyone who’s not dead or presumed dead quit. | 而没死或者没被认为已死的人都退出了 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:17] | This trigger was taken | 这个触发器是从 |
[04:18] | from one of the nukes that fell on Genesis day. | 创世纪那天发射的一枚核弹上取下的 |
[04:22] | Our intel tells us that a group of Chechen rebels | 我们的情报显示一群车臣反政府武装 |
[04:24] | is close to obtaining it. | 很快就要拿到它了 |
[04:26] | I don’t have to tell you | 不用我来告诉你们 |
[04:27] | what kind of a nightmare scenario will ensue | 如果被他们得手 |
[04:30] | if that happens. | 会是何等噩梦 |
[04:32] | The mission is standard retrieval and extraction. | 我们的任务是拿到东西然后撤回 |
[04:35] | Sergeant Diggle here will be running the op. | 行动由狄格尔中士负责 |
[04:36] | Wheels up at 0400. | 四点出发 |
[04:39] | All right, gentlemen, get some rest. | 好了 各位 休息一下 |
[04:40] | You’re going to need it. | 会很累的 |
[04:41] | Dismissed! | 解散 |
[04:53] | You good, soldier? | 你还好吗 大兵 |
[04:56] | I got through basic training no sweat, | 基础训练时我很轻松 |
[05:00] | but this is my first day in the soup. | 但这是我第一天实战 |
[05:03] | And I don’t want to be scared, | 我不想害怕的 |
[05:05] | but I am a little. | 可我还是有一点怕 |
[05:08] | Fear is part of war, | 恐惧也是战争的一部分 |
[05:09] | the part that keeps us alive. | 恐惧才能让我们保命 |
[05:12] | See these stripes? | 看到这星条旗了吗 |
[05:14] | They give me strength, clarity, | 它给我力量 让我清醒 |
[05:17] | right or wrong, up and down. | 让我明辨是非 挺过坎坷 |
[05:20] | They tell me what to do… | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[05:23] | which means that fear can kiss my 6. | 所以恐惧不算什么 |
[05:24] | Do you understand, soldier? | 你明白了吗 大兵 |
[05:25] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -明白 长官 -很好 |
[05:26] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[05:34] | It used to be that the glades were the worst part of the city, | 曾经市里最糟糕的地方是贫民区 |
[05:36] | but now it seems like every other part is just as bad. | 但现在其他地方也一样糟糕 |
[05:39] | We’ve had 3 hospital closures | 在过去的十八个月里 |
[05:41] | in the past 18 months. | 有三座医院关闭了 |
[05:43] | But with a free medical clinic event like this, | 但是如果有了这种免费诊所 |
[05:45] | we can start to walk back some of that damage. | 我们就可以逐渐修复这些损害 |
[05:47] | In a–in a day, | 在一天之内 |
[05:48] | we can provide medical care for up to a thousand people. | 我们可以向一千人提供医疗服务 |
[05:51] | Plus we already have about 30 doctors and nurses | 而现在已经有大约三十名医护人员 |
[05:53] | just waiting to volunteer. | 随时准备志愿服务 |
[05:55] | We’re looking for a company to cover | 我们正在寻找一家公司 |
[05:56] | logistical expenses and– | 来资助后勤费用 |
[05:57] | I don’t need to hear any more. | 不必再说了 |
[05:59] | Amertek is in, | 艾美科技支持 |
[06:00] | and not just for logistical expenses, | 不仅是后勤费用 |
[06:03] | for the whole thing. | 一切费用我们都包了 |
[06:04] | Well, that’s amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[06:05] | That’s–that’s incredibly generous. | 太慷慨了 |
[06:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:07] | Please. You would be doing us the favor. | 客气了 是你们帮了我们大忙 |
[06:08] | And by “us,” she means our stock price. | 她说”我们”指的是我们的股价 |
[06:10] | Good PR is worth literally its weight in gold. | 公关做好了钱财自然有 |
[06:12] | Well, we will make sure this clinic is a success | 我们会确保这个诊所办得成功 |
[06:14] | and that everyone knows they have Amertek to thank for it. | 而且大家会知道这都多亏了艾美科技 |
[06:18] | God, I’d almost feel bad about boosting their stock prices | 要不是这会大大提高你的支持率 |
[06:21] | if it wasn’t so good for your approval ratings. | 我还真不希望这事能提高他们的股价 |
[06:25] | But, actually, you should really handle the press on this one. | 但说真的 这事你可得掌控好媒体 |
[06:28] | Maybe you can… | 要不你来做 |
[06:30] | God, Ollie, I thought we talked about this. | 天啊 奥利 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[06:32] | I can’t keep doing everything on my own. | 不能什么事都让我一个人做 |
[06:35] | I have faith that you can, | 我相信你可以的 |
[06:36] | but either way, now is not a very good time. | 不管怎么说 现在我不方便做这个 |
[06:39] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:40] | I’m recruiting a new team. | 我在招募新的团队 |
[06:44] | You OK with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? | 当然了 为什么不能 |
[06:47] | I quit. | 我退出了 |
[06:48] | No, I know, but there’s a difference | 我知道 但是离开和被替代 |
[06:49] | between leaving and being replaced. | 还是有点区别的 |
[06:53] | It’s really cute you think I can be replaced. | 你真是可爱 以为我能被别人替代 |
[06:55] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[06:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:57] | But I actually think it’ll be really good | 但我真的觉得 |
[06:59] | for you to not be out there solo anymore. | 你不再单干非常好 |
[07:02] | Plus it would mean you have more time | 而且那样你就有更多 |
[07:04] | to actually be here. | 时间来这里了 |
[07:05] | That’s the idea, | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:06] | But it’s going to take a minute | 但是要想让那些小屁孩跟上进度 |
[07:07] | to get these kids up to speed. | 还得一段时间 |
[07:09] | Wait, maybe I should hire my own team | 等等 我是不是应该在这个办公室 |
[07:11] | for the office, then. | 给我自己组个团队 |
[07:12] | That’s also a good idea. | 这主意也不错 |
[07:14] | Start looking at resumes. | 开始看简历吧 |
[07:20] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[07:21] | Have you actually heard | 你有没有听说过 |
[07:22] | about this free medical event | 我和奥利最近在忙的这个 |
[07:24] | Ollie and I are putting together? | 免费医疗活动 |
[07:28] | Rene Ramirez? | 雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:31] | Figures there’d be more of you. | 我还以为人会多一点呢 |
[07:33] | Robin Hood needs his band of merry men, right? | 罗宾汉得有自己的侍从呢 对吧 |
[07:36] | Well, I am just here for moral support. | 我来是给你们精神支持的 |
[07:38] | She means she’s here to make sure | 她的意思是她来确保 |
[07:39] | that the Green Arrow’s training technique | 绿箭侠的训练方法 |
[07:41] | doesn’t kill us. | 不会弄死我们 |
[07:42] | He’s not going to kill you. | 他不会弄死你们的 |
[07:44] | I’m just here to make sure that the horrible maiming | 我就是来确保把你们的伤残程度 |
[07:46] | stays at a minimum. | 降到最低 |
[07:48] | I’m Curtis. | 我是柯蒂斯 |
[07:49] | Evelyn Sharp. | 我是伊芙琳·夏普 |
[07:51] | So, wait, there’s training? | 什么 还要训练 |
[07:54] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[07:55] | Pretty early to quit, Mr. Ramirez. | 这么早就要放弃了 拉米雷斯先生 |
[07:57] | I can’t quit something I haven’t started. | 我又没有开始 何来放弃 |
[07:59] | You think you can do this on your own? | 你觉得靠你自己能成事吗 |
[08:00] | I’ve been doing this on my own for 5 months now. | 我已经单干五个月了 |
[08:03] | And if you were getting it done on your own, | 如果你一个人就能做好 |
[08:04] | you wouldn’t have come here. | 你就不会来了 |
[08:08] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[08:11] | No mask? | 不戴面具吗 |
[08:12] | No chance. | 休想 |
[08:18] | On the line. | 站到线上 |
[08:19] | Wait. I thought there was going to be, | 等等 我以为会有个什么 |
[08:22] | I don’t know, like an orientation. | 我也说不清 迎新活动什么的 |
[08:24] | Is that what the brochure promised? | 宣传册上是这么写的吗 |
[08:27] | That’s hilar– | 你这句真逗 |
[08:28] | On the line! | 站到线上 |
[08:33] | This is simple. | 很简单 |
[08:35] | Get past me. | 通过我 |
[08:38] | Ring that bell. | 敲响那个钟就行 |
[08:40] | So we’re playing games now? | 这是要玩游戏的意思 |
[08:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | I’ll play. | 我跟你玩 |
[08:55] | On the line. | 站到线上 |
[09:05] | At least he’s not shooting them. | 至少他没在朝队员们射箭 |
[09:06] | On the line. | 站到线上 |
[09:09] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[09:10] | Still think it’s a game? | 还觉得这是个游戏吗 |
[09:12] | I came here to work with the guy | 我来这是为了和那个杀死 |
[09:14] | who killed Damien Darhk, | 达米恩·达克的人合作的 |
[09:15] | not ring a freaking bell. | 而不是来敲钟的 |
[09:16] | This isn’t a game, | 这不是游戏 |
[09:17] | and if you need further evidence of that, | 假如你需要进一步的证明 |
[09:20] | then you walk down to the pier | 你可以走到码头 |
[09:22] | and you look at the statue of Laurel Lance. | 看看劳蕾尔·兰斯的雕像 |
[09:25] | Now get on the line! | 快站到线上去 |
[09:51] | 这是怎么回事 还以为我被兄弟会招募了 | |
[10:16] | I’d love to, but I can’t tonight. | 我很想 但我今晚不行 |
[10:17] | Too much to do for this medical event. | 这个医疗项目有得可忙了 |
[10:20] | Yeah, it’s great. | 是啊 很棒 |
[10:20] | Janet agreed to it. | 珍妮特同意了 |
[10:22] | All right, see you Saturday? | 好的 周六见 |
[10:34] | Here you go, bud. | 给你 伙计 |
[10:46] | How’s the victim? | 受害者怎样了 |
[10:47] | Victim is Evan Wender. | 受害者是埃文·温德 |
[10:48] | He’s in the ICU. | 他现在在重症监护室 |
[10:49] | Doctors think that he was suffocated by something. | 医生觉得有东西让他窒息了 |
[10:52] | Is that lining up with anything you found? | 那和你的发现有联系吗 |
[10:54] | You’re assuming I’ve actually found anything. | 看来你假设我已经有所发现了 |
[10:56] | What’s your interest in this, anyway? | 你为何特别关注这件事 |
[10:57] | Amertek is helping us with a charity event, | 艾美科技在帮我们弄一个慈善项目 |
[10:59] | and all of a sudden, one of their vice presidents is attacked. | 然后他们的一位副总就突然遇袭了 |
[11:01] | It cannot be a coincidence. | 这一定不是巧合 |
[11:03] | Not in this city. | 在这座城市里不会是 |
[11:05] | 西娅 紧急事件 | |
[11:06] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:26] | We’re very sorry about what happened to Mr. Wender, | 我们对温德先生的遭遇深表同情 |
[11:28] | but I would like you to know | 但我想告诉您 |
[11:29] | that I’ve assigned the anti-crime unit to his case | 我已经让打击罪案小组负责他的案子 |
[11:31] | and I’ve asked them | 而且我要求他们 |
[11:32] | to make catching whoever did this their top priority. | 把抓住这个案子的凶手作为首要任务 |
[11:34] | Well, I appreciate that, | 谢谢你的好意 |
[11:37] | but in the wake of this recent development, | 但是出了这种事 |
[11:38] | my board of directors– | 我的董事会… |
[11:40] | to say nothing of Amertek’s army of attorneys– | 更不用说艾美科技的律师团队… |
[11:42] | have advised us to pull out of tomorrow’s event. | 都建议我们取消明天的活动 |
[11:44] | They’re concerned that the attack on Mr. Wender | 他们担心针对温德先生的袭击 |
[11:46] | could be the start of a larger pattern of violence, | 可能只是更大规模的袭击的开始 |
[11:48] | and if something were to happen | 而且假如在义诊期间 |
[11:49] | during the clinic, | 真的发生了什么 |
[11:50] | then Amertek would be held liable. | 艾美科技也会受到牵连 |
[11:53] | What if… | 假如… |
[11:55] | Star City agrees to indemnify Amertek? | 星城同意赔偿艾美科技呢 |
[11:57] | Ollie, that could cost mil– | 奥利 那得花上百万… |
[11:59] | And I will triple the police presence at the event. | 而且我会在活动现场增加两倍的警力 |
[12:02] | There will be plenty of security? | 现场会有很多警卫吗 |
[12:03] | I will see to it personally. | 我会亲自确保这一点 |
[12:06] | Well… | 那么… |
[12:08] | I’m going to hold you to that, Mr. Mayor. | 那我就信你一回 市长先生 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | So is the plan to see to it personally | 所以你的计划是带着新队伍 |
[12:20] | with the new team? | 亲自确保这一点吗 |
[12:21] | No. They’re nowhere near ready. | 不是 他们还没准备好 |
[12:22] | Then what’s the backup plan? | 那后备计划是什么 |
[12:24] | Me. | 我 |
[12:25] | It’s one of the advantages of having the mayor moonlighting as a vigilante. | 这是市长身兼治安维护者的好处之一 |
[12:29] | Or the vigilante moonlighting as mayor. | 或者应该说是治安维护者身兼市长 |
[12:35] | No hostiles, sir. We’re a go. | 没发现敌人 长官 我们准备上了 |
[12:37] | Excellent. Intel was good. | 很好 情报准确 |
[12:38] | Hostiles are on a shift change. | 敌人正在换岗 |
[12:39] | Bravo team, you’re upstairs, | B队 你们上楼 |
[12:40] | northwest corridor, second floor. | 到二楼的西北走廊去 |
[12:41] | Alpha team, you’re with me. | A队 你们跟我来 |
[12:42] | Look sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[12:49] | Alpha team is here. | A队到位了 |
[12:51] | Bravo team, where are you? What’s your– | B队 你们在哪 你们… |
[13:03] | Come on! Move, move, move! | 来 快挪开 快挪开 |
[13:06] | How the hell did they know we were here? | 他们怎么知道我们在这里 |
[13:08] | Up, up! | 起来 起来 |
[13:16] | On the line. | 站到线上 |
[13:20] | I’m here to learn something, man, | 我是来学东西的 老兄 |
[13:21] | not just get beat up. | 不是来挨打的 |
[13:22] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[13:24] | I’m teaching you. | 我这是在教你们 |
[13:25] | Teaching us what, exactly? | 这到底是在教我们什么 |
[13:28] | Because, actually, | 因为 实际上 |
[13:28] | I find myself agreeing with the scary, weird guy. | 我还真同意这个可怕怪男的话 |
[13:32] | The goal of this exercise | 这个训练的目标 |
[13:35] | is to figure out the goal of this exercise. | 就是搞清楚这个训练的目标 |
[13:38] | Now get on the line! | 快站到线上去 |
[13:40] | Actually, Green Arrow, | 绿箭侠 |
[13:42] | can I talk to you for a second? | 我能不能和你说句话 |
[13:45] | Now. | 现在 |
[13:48] | You know, I thought maybe | 我觉得也许 |
[13:49] | we could hold off on the criticism for a little bit. | 可以推迟一下你对我的批评教育 |
[13:51] | Oh, yeah, no problem, | 可以啊 没问题 |
[13:52] | because there’s a lot. | 因为我有可多话要说了 |
[13:53] | Look. | 看 |
[13:56] | I thought there wasn’t any usable footage from traffic cameras. | 我还以为交通摄像头没拍到任何有用的 |
[13:58] | Yeah, but who needs traffic cams | 是啊 但有了KH-10间谍卫星 |
[13:59] | when you got KH-10 spy satellites? | 谁还需要用到交通摄像头呢 |
[14:02] | Could be a meta or magic of some sort. | 可能是超能力者或有魔法 |
[14:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:05] | So Thea may or may not have told me | 西娅可能跟我说了 |
[14:07] | about your brilliant plan | 你想凭一己之力 |
[14:08] | to protect the free clinic | 保护免费诊所的 |
[14:09] | all by yourself. | 机智计划 |
[14:11] | I won’t be all by myself. | 我不会一个人逞能的 |
[14:12] | I’ll have the SCPD and the ACU. | 星城警局和陆军作战队会协助我 |
[14:14] | No way. | 不行 |
[14:14] | This is out of both of their leagues. | 他们联手能力也不够 |
[14:17] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | It’s out of their league, too. | 他们的能力也都不够 |
[14:21] | They’re too green. | 他们都太菜了[绿] |
[14:23] | Some could say the same about you. | 别人可能也会这么说你的 |
[14:25] | I’ve been waiting 5 years | 等了五年 终于有机会 |
[14:26] | to make that joke. | 讲这个笑话了 |
[14:31] | The convention center has 20 entrances. | 会展中心有二十个入口 |
[14:33] | you can’t be on them all. | 你没法都照看到 |
[14:34] | Throw them around the perimeter | 在入口周围 |
[14:35] | for 3 extra pairs of eyes. | 多安排三个人 |
[14:36] | What could it hurt? | 会有什么损失呢 |
[14:41] | 免费诊所 艾美科技 | |
[14:42] | OK, heads on swivels, | 头脑放机灵点 |
[14:43] | but do not engage under any circumstances. | 但不管发生什么都别插手 |
[14:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:47] | I mean, Oliv– I mean, Green Arrow. | 奥利 不对 绿箭侠 |
[14:50] | Wild Dog, do you copy that? | 野狗 收到了吗 |
[14:51] | We got to talk about this codename. | 这代号咱们得再商量 |
[14:53] | Not now. Stay focused. | 现在不行 集中注意 |
[14:54] | You know, it’d help to know where you are. | 知道你在哪我们能安心些 |
[14:56] | No, it wouldn’t, | 不 不会的 |
[14:56] | Because you’re not going to engage. | 因为你们不能插手 |
[14:58] | Come on, where’s the fun in that? | 拜托 那有什么好玩的 |
[15:00] | Man, it would take one major asshat | 跟这些人作对 |
[15:02] | to make a move against all these people. | 简直是愚蠢至极 |
[15:03] | Something I’ve learned recently | 而最近我才发现 |
[15:05] | is the city is filled with them. | 城里到处都是蠢货 |
[15:07] | Starts at the top, you know? | 这叫上梁不正 |
[15:10] | Pretty boy Queen here | 小白脸奎恩 |
[15:11] | thinks he’s actually saving the city. | 还真以为在拯救城市 |
[15:14] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[15:17] | How are you? | 你好 |
[15:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:23] | What have we here? | 她怎么了 |
[15:24] | Her broken bone never set. | 她骨折了一直没长好 |
[15:26] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[15:27] | I have some experience with that. | 这方面我有经验 |
[15:31] | Evelyn, check the northwest corridor. | 伊芙琳 去看看西北走廊 |
[15:32] | I don’t get a codename? | 怎么我没有代号 |
[15:34] | We really thank you for sticking with us. | 真的很感谢您始终支持我们 |
[15:36] | Well, I’m glad that Oliver changed my mind. | 很庆幸奥利弗改变了我的想法 |
[15:40] | It’s nice to feel that this company | 看到公司还能做善事 |
[15:41] | can still do some good. | 我很高兴 |
[15:44] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[15:46] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:48] | The event is almost over. | 活动都快结束了 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[15:50] | but it’s been tying up traffic, you know? | 都怪路上太堵了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, but you were supposed to watch | 但你应该负责 |
[15:53] | the 10th street entrance. | 十号街入口的 |
[15:54] | I just said, the traffic is terrible. | 我都说了 路上堵死了 |
[15:57] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I’m– I’m fine, you know. | 没事 我很好 |
[16:01] | Sorry, it won’t happen again. | 抱歉 下次不会了 |
[16:04] | Yeah, but– | 好吧 可是 |
[16:06] | you haven’t been drinking again, have you? | 你最近是不是又在喝酒了 |
[16:18] | Janet Carroll, | 珍妮特·卡罗尔 |
[16:19] | You have been judged and found wanting. | 你被判为不够格 |
[16:24] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[16:28] | Son of bitch. | 混蛋 |
[16:37] | – Overwatch? – I don’t see him on any of the security cameras. | -守望者 -监控上看不到他 |
[16:39] | It’s like he just… disappeared. | 他好像就这么… 消失了 |
[16:41] | I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see him | 要不是见过他做的那些不可思议的事 |
[16:43] | do all that other stuff that I don’t believe. | 我也绝不相信 |
[16:48] | I’m almost afraid to ask– | 我差点不敢问 |
[16:49] | actually, I am afraid to ask– | 其实我就是不敢问 |
[16:51] | you know, maybe I’m just afraid. | 或许我就是害怕了吧 |
[16:53] | Is he coming? | 他来了吗 |
[16:54] | He’s on his way. | 在路上了 |
[16:56] | Did he sound… | 他听着是不是 |
[16:58] | unhappy? | 不高兴 |
[17:00] | Why did you do that, anyway? | 不过你为什么那么做 |
[17:02] | He specifically told us not to engage! | 他特地强调了不要插手 |
[17:05] | First, he’s not the boss of me, | 首先 他不是我的领导 |
[17:06] | never will be. | 以后也不会是 |
[17:07] | Second, if he thinks I’m just going to stand back | 其次 如果他觉得我会 |
[17:09] | and watch some little girl get hurt, | 对小姑娘受伤坐视不理 |
[17:10] | then he never should have recruited me | 那他从一开始 |
[17:12] | in the first place. | 就不该招募我 |
[17:12] | I think that’s quickly becoming the majority opinion. | 我想很快大家都会这么想 |
[17:14] | Third, if I hadn’t done what I did, | 最后 我如果没出手 |
[17:16] | I wouldn’t have gotten this. | 就不会拿到这个 |
[17:18] | Wait, is that a piece– | 等等 这块是… |
[17:19] | Yeah, the rag man. | 破烂人身上的 |
[17:21] | Now, I may be new at this and all, | 可能我现在还是个新手 |
[17:22] | but isn’t that what you guys call “Evidence”? | 但这不就是你们说的”证据”吗 |
[17:24] | On the line. | 站好 |
[17:25] | Listen, before you say anything, I think– | 你先别开口训话 我想 |
[17:27] | My instructions were specific. | 我的指示已经很明确了 |
[17:29] | By not listening, | 不听指示 |
[17:30] | you put every one of our lives at risk. | 置所有人于危险中 |
[17:31] | – You need to calm down… – Now, I know that none of you | -你冷静点 -我知道你们 |
[17:34] | are ready for this, | 都没准备好 |
[17:34] | but now I’m not sure if you’re ever going to be, | 但我现在不确定你们将来能否准备好 |
[17:36] | because you are reckless, | 因为你行事鲁莽 |
[17:38] | you’re useless if you’re not behind a computer, | 而你离开电脑就是个废人 |
[17:40] | and you are just a little girl | 而你只是个小姑娘 |
[17:42] | who should be doing something better with her life! | 本应该拥有更好的前程 |
[17:44] | OK, that’s enough pep talk for one day. | 今天的鼓气讲话到此为止 |
[17:46] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:52] | Did you learn nothing | 去年柯蒂斯的事 |
[17:53] | from what happened to Curtis last year? | 你还没长记性吗 |
[17:55] | Now, you know I don’t have a bedside manner. | 你知道我没那么好的脾气 |
[17:57] | There’s having no bedside manner, | 脾气不好是一回事 |
[17:58] | and then there is being | 可你现在这根本是 |
[17:59] | physically and emotionally abusive. | 对身体和情感上的虐待 |
[18:00] | It took me years 5 in hell | 我在地狱经过了 |
[18:02] | to turn into someone capable of going out there. | 五年的训练 才有实战能力 |
[18:03] | You know who didn’t have 5 years? | 你知道谁没经过五年的训练吗 |
[18:05] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[18:08] | And now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[18:11] | Were those 5 years just full of pain and suffering, | 那五年只有伤痛和苦难 |
[18:13] | or did you have someone who taught you? | 还是有人教过你 |
[18:15] | I had a few people who taught me, | 有几个人教过我 |
[18:17] | And I’m trying to teach them. | 我现在正试着教他们 |
[18:19] | What, to take a punch? | 教什么 怎么面对打击 |
[18:21] | An insult? | 和侮辱吗 |
[18:22] | You keep expecting them | 你一直希望他们 |
[18:23] | to do what you’re telling them to do, | 照你说的话去做 |
[18:25] | and then you’re not giving them any reason. | 却不给他们任何理由 |
[18:27] | You just keep jabbing them with a cattle prod, | 你就用驱牛棒一直捅他们 |
[18:28] | expecting them to perform, | 期望他们去执行 |
[18:29] | and the guy that you called reckless | 你口中的鲁莽之人 |
[18:31] | got us our only clue we have so far. | 给我们带回了目前唯一的线索 |
[18:35] | I need you to do a full workup on that. | 我要你全面地检查那条线索 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, I can’t. | 我做不了 |
[18:38] | I mean, not here. | 在这里不行 |
[18:40] | The Ghosts destroyed our gas chromatograph, | 幽灵毁了我们的气相色谱仪 |
[18:43] | but I have other methods. | 但是我有别的办法 |
[18:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:48] | I have to get to City Hall. | 我得去市政厅一趟 |
[18:50] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[18:52] | The city just experienced | 这座城市刚刚经历的 |
[18:53] | the equivalent of a terrorist attack. | 相当于恐怖分子袭击 |
[18:56] | Those 3 can wait. | 他们三个人可以先缓缓 |
[19:00] | You should get to the medic tent | 我们回来后 |
[19:01] | when we get back, | 你应该去军医帐篷 |
[19:01] | but this should hold you for a few hours. | 但这样应该能帮你撑几小时 |
[19:04] | A few hours? Why, we’re not bugging out? | 几小时 为什么 我们不撤退了吗 |
[19:06] | Our orders are to get that trigger. | 我们的任务是要拿到引爆器 |
[19:07] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 这正是我们要做的 |
[19:08] | The men are on the second floor. | 那些人在二楼 |
[19:09] | We have no idea how many guys are up there. | 我们不知道楼上有多少人 |
[19:11] | You remember what I told you about fear? | 还记得我和你提到过害怕吗 |
[19:12] | Get you through. | 帮你度过艰难 |
[19:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:14] | And so does the chain of command. | 指挥令也一样 |
[19:17] | We don’t have to think about do or don’t | 我们不必考虑实行与否 |
[19:18] | or right or wrong. | 对错与否 |
[19:21] | There’s a clarity in that, right? | 这点很清楚 |
[19:24] | A peace. | 和平 |
[19:25] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[19:29] | Fall out. | 解散 |
[19:32] | Secure the south hallways. | 你去守南走廊 |
[19:33] | I’ll take the north. | 我守北边 |
[19:37] | Contacts will be here any minute, | 敌人随时会出现 |
[19:38] | so let’s keep our heads on swivels, ladies. | 提高警惕 女士们 |
[19:42] | Thought you guys were either dead or gone. | 以为你们不是死了 就是走了 |
[19:44] | Collins took a through-and-through. | 柯林斯受了重伤 |
[19:44] | He’ll be fine, but– | 他不会有事的 但是 |
[19:47] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:48] | I’m really sorry about this, Sergeant. | 真的很抱歉 中士 |
[19:53] | You’re not here to secure the trigger. | 你们不是来取回引爆器的 |
[19:54] | You’re stealing it. | 而是来偷取的 |
[19:56] | Can’t steal anything if nobody owns it. | 如果东西不属于任何人 就不算偷 |
[19:59] | Now, you be careful now, Sergeant. | 小心点 中士 |
[20:00] | You just might live through this. | 你也许还能活下来 |
[20:04] | Not that I would normally condone | 一般情况下 我不会赞同 |
[20:06] | drinking this much caffeine, | 摄入这么多咖啡因 |
[20:07] | but since you are so busy trying to save | 但是既然你如此忙于拯救 |
[20:09] | the entire city and all… | 整座城市 |
[20:11] | Add it to the list of vices | 把咖啡因加入 |
[20:12] | I’ve been meaning to swear off. | 我的戒除恶习清单里吧 |
[20:14] | Do I even want to know? | 我有说想知道清单内容吗 |
[20:15] | Just as much as I want to know | 我也不想知道 |
[20:16] | why you’re really here. | 你来这里的真正原因 |
[20:17] | You already bought me an americano this morning | 你已经在我今天开始工作前 |
[20:19] | before I got to work. | 给我买了一杯美式咖啡 |
[20:21] | And that’s why you are the detective. | 所以你才是警探 |
[20:24] | It’s been a while since I dated anyone. | 我有段时间没和人约会了 |
[20:26] | Is this a thing now? | 现在流行这样吗 |
[20:28] | No, this is not a thing. | 当然不是 |
[20:29] | This is– this is… | 这是 |
[20:32] | a very long, funny story. | 说来话长 |
[20:35] | Do you… | 你 |
[20:37] | want to tell me this story? | 想和我说说这个故事吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. That’s why I’m here. | 想 所以我来了 |
[20:41] | This belonged to my friend’s maid– | 这是我朋友女佣的 |
[20:45] | Cleaning lady. | 清洁女佣 |
[20:46] | Your friend’s cleaning lady? | 你朋友的清洁女佣 |
[20:47] | She’s gone missing. | 她失踪了 |
[20:49] | And he’s very worried about her. | 他非常担心她 |
[20:51] | You want me to make a report to missing persons? | 要我上报失踪人口吗 |
[20:53] | No, no, no. I was thinking that– | 不用 我只是在想 |
[20:55] | Well, she left this rag behind, | 她留下了这块布 |
[20:56] | so I was thinking there might be some evidence | 所以我想上面也许 |
[20:58] | left behind on it | 留下了一些 |
[20:59] | that, | 证据 |
[21:01] | could help my friend locate her cleaning lady. | 也许能帮我的朋友找到她的女佣 |
[21:03] | I thought your friend was a guy? | 你的朋友不是男人吗 |
[21:06] | Are you jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 |
[21:07] | Only insofar as I haven’t actually met | 只因为我还没真正 |
[21:09] | any of your friends yet. | 见过你的朋友 |
[21:12] | And, yes, that’s a hint officially being dropped. | 没错 暗示正式传达了 |
[21:15] | Hint noted. | 暗示收到 |
[21:19] | So just a quick forensic workup, | 就做个快速的法证检测 |
[21:22] | like maybe just a quick pass | 比如说用气相色谱仪 |
[21:23] | through the gas chromatograph? | 快速查看一下 |
[21:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | It’s your tax dollars. | 反正你也交税了 |
[21:29] | You are the best. | 你最好了 |
[21:35] | Thea, may I speak– | 西娅 我能否说… |
[21:39] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[21:40] | Is everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[21:41] | Uh, yeah, yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[21:43] | I was just talking to Thea | 我刚刚在和西娅说 |
[21:44] | about maybe coming aboard, | 我也许会加入的事 |
[21:45] | helping out with some stuff. | 帮忙做些事情 |
[21:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah, anyways. | -没错 -是的 就这样 |
[21:49] | So, um–anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 就这样 我们明天见 |
[21:51] | – OK. – OK. | -行 -行 |
[21:53] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | What was that about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[21:57] | It–it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:59] | Look, we have way bigger problems | 我们现在 |
[22:00] | on our plate right now. | 有重要得多的问题 |
[22:02] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[22:03] | we are on the hook with Amertek, | 我们牵扯上了阿美特克 |
[22:04] | and the C.E.O. is in the hospital. | 而他们的总裁进医院了 |
[22:06] | Actually, she was just released. | 其实她刚出院了 |
[22:07] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[22:09] | OK, but she’s going to hit the city | 但她准备起诉这个城市 |
[22:10] | with a multi-million-dollar lawsuit. | 可能要赔好几百万 |
[22:11] | Well, can you speak to her? | 好吧 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[22:12] | My hands are kind of full right now. | 我手上现在有很多事 |
[22:14] | OK. What else is new? | 好吧 还有什么新鲜的 |
[22:16] | What is going on with Quentin? | 昆汀怎么样了 |
[22:18] | I am 90% sure he’s drinking again. | 我有九成把握他又喝醉了 |
[22:20] | I’m 100% sure. | 我有十成把握 |
[22:23] | He told me when I saw him last week. | 上周他亲口告诉我的 |
[22:25] | Ollie, I put him to work security at the event. | 奥利 我安排他当活动的保安 |
[22:28] | The dude in rags came in through the door. | 穿破烂的那家伙闯了进去 |
[22:30] | He was supposed to be working. | 他本该有所行动 |
[22:33] | Thea, I’m sorry. | 西娅 抱歉 |
[22:35] | I had no idea that you were going to reach out to him, | 我不知道你要联系他 |
[22:36] | but why is he talking | 但他怎么口气 |
[22:37] | like he’s going to be working with us? | 好像要和我们合作似的 |
[22:39] | “I’ll see you tomorrow”? | “我们明天见” |
[22:40] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[22:42] | He’s hurting, Ollie. | 他状况很差 奥利 |
[22:44] | I don’t think that putting him | 我觉得让他当负责人 |
[22:45] | in a position of responsibility | 现在不是最好的办法 |
[22:46] | is the best idea for him or for us right now. | 对于他 对于我们都不是 |
[22:50] | OK? | 好吧 |
[22:52] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈 |
[22:54] | 费利西蒂 需要你回蜂巢 出事了 | |
[22:56] | I have to go. Thank you. | 我得走了 谢谢 |
[23:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:02] | Where are others? | 其他人呢 |
[23:03] | Somewhere not here. | 反正不在这儿 |
[23:05] | They quit. | 他们不干了 |
[23:06] | This really shouldn’t come | 这对你来说 |
[23:07] | as any sort of surprise to you. | 应该不是什么稀奇事 |
[23:09] | It’s not surprising. | 确实不稀奇 |
[23:10] | We chose the wrong people. | 我们选错了人 |
[23:12] | Including me, right? | 我也选错了吧 |
[23:13] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[23:15] | Do you know what the purpose of this exercise is? | 你知道这场训练的目的吗 |
[23:18] | To figure out the purpose of this exercise? | 为了琢磨这场训练的目的吗 |
[23:20] | No, it’s to work together, | 不 是为了合作 |
[23:21] | Because that’s the only way that you win. | 因为这是胜利的唯一办法 |
[23:23] | That is what I have been trying to teach all of you. | 这正是我一直想教导你们所有人的 |
[23:25] | Well, maybe there’s a reason why you couldn’t. | 你做不到也许是有原因的 |
[23:28] | We don’t trust you. | 我们不相信你 |
[23:30] | That’s on you. | 是你们的问题 |
[23:31] | No, man. | 不 伙计 |
[23:32] | That’s on you. | 是你的问题 |
[23:33] | Because you don’t trust us, | 因为你不相信我们 |
[23:35] | because you don’t want us. | 因为你不待见我们 |
[23:37] | OK, this is a setback, | 这是暂时的挫折 |
[23:37] | but we can salvage this. | 但我们会解决的 |
[23:39] | They’ll listen to you. | 他们会听你的 |
[23:41] | Can you just tell them | 你能告诉他们 |
[23:42] | how Oliver usually approaches things and– | 奥利弗通常处理事情的方式和… |
[23:43] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[23:45] | I told them all about | 我把故事都讲了 |
[23:46] | how you and Speedy and Spartan were a family, | 包括你 快手和斯巴达亲如一家 |
[23:49] | and even though you were tough and scary | 虽然你有点强悍 吓人 |
[23:52] | and even a little abusive, | 甚至喜欢折磨人 |
[23:54] | they clearly trusted you because they stood by you. | 他们显然相信你 因为他们支持你 |
[23:59] | But then it hit me. | 但我突然意识到 |
[24:01] | No, they didn’t. | 他们并没有 |
[24:03] | They left, | 他们跑了 |
[24:04] | and now I know why. | 我现在知道原因了 |
[24:07] | You don’t respect people. | 你不尊重人 |
[24:08] | You don’t know how to have partners. | 你不知道如何团结合作 |
[24:10] | You don’t build people up. | 你不会凝聚大家 |
[24:11] | You tear them down. | 你只会分离他们 |
[24:14] | I thought I could trust you– | 我以为我能相信你 |
[24:17] | We could trust you. | 我们能相信你 |
[24:20] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[24:22] | And that’s why I’m out, too. | 所以我也退出 |
[24:33] | Figured I’d find you here. | 想到你会在这儿 |
[24:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:38] | as much as I usually love hearing | 虽然我通常很喜欢听 |
[24:39] | those 3 little words, | 这四个字 |
[24:41] | gloating right now would be like kicking a puppy. | 但幸灾乐祸现在可能对你太残忍了 |
[24:45] | I failed these recruits as a leader. | 我没有领导好这些新人 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s because you’re not a leader. | 好吧 因为你不是领导 |
[24:51] | Well, in your defense, you never set out to be. | 不过话说回来 你没想过当领导 |
[24:53] | You never planned on doing this with partners. | 你从没打算合作做这件事 |
[24:57] | Though, I don’t think you really ever had a way around that one. | 不过我觉得你确实没有掌握领导的要领 |
[25:00] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[25:02] | When I got to know you– | 当我逐渐了解你 |
[25:04] | the real you… | 真正的你 |
[25:12] | I was in awe. | 我被震撼了 |
[25:14] | I had never met somebody so passionate… | 我没遇到过如此热血专注 |
[25:18] | so focused and determined to make a real difference. | 下定决心要扭转乾坤的人 |
[25:24] | But the recruits didn’t get to see the real you | 但新人们见不到真正的你 |
[25:28] | because all you showed them | 因为你只展现给他们 |
[25:30] | was this angry guy in a mask, like scary angry. | 一个暴怒面具男 很吓人的暴怒 |
[25:34] | I just thought that if they didn’t know who I was, | 我只是觉得如果他们不知道我的身份 |
[25:36] | it would make things easier. | 会让事情更简单 |
[25:37] | How would that make things easier for them? | 对他们来说 那怎么会让事情更简单呢 |
[25:39] | For me. | 是对我来说 |
[25:40] | Easier for me. | 对我来说更简单 |
[25:44] | When I was in the Bratva… | 我在兄弟会时… |
[25:46] | You never talk about your time in Russia. | 你从没说过你在俄罗斯的事情 |
[25:52] | Nobody in the Bratva uses their real names. | 兄弟会里没人用真名 |
[25:57] | Nobody knows anything about anyone’s life | 也没人知道其他人 |
[26:00] | before they were Bratva. | 入会前的生活 |
[26:03] | Sounds lonely. | 听起来很孤独 |
[26:04] | It’s effective. | 但很有效 |
[26:09] | They teach you that the only person you can trust | 他们教你你能相信的人 |
[26:11] | is yourself, | 只有自己 |
[26:11] | that without personal attachment, | 没有了人际交往 |
[26:15] | there can be no loss. | 也就没有损失 |
[26:22] | Laurel, Thea, | 劳蕾尔 西娅 |
[26:24] | Dig, even Roy. | 狄格 连罗伊也是 |
[26:27] | I let them into my crusade. | 我让他们加入我的事业 |
[26:29] | I let them in… | 我让他们参与… |
[26:30] | Then they left. | 后来他们退出了 |
[26:33] | I was protecting myself. | 我是在保护自己 |
[26:36] | I just think you’re missing something. | 我觉得你忽略了一件事情 |
[26:38] | Only one thing? | 就一件吗 |
[26:43] | The reason the original team worked so well… | 最初的队伍能如此成功… |
[26:49] | Was because of the trust and respect | 是因为大家对奥利弗·奎恩 |
[26:52] | that everyone had for Oliver Queen, | 充满信任和尊重 |
[26:55] | not the Green Arrow. | 而不是对绿箭侠 |
[26:58] | Oliver is the one who makes a good leader. | 奥利弗是个好领袖 |
[27:01] | He’s the one that runs a good team. | 他能够出色地带领团队 |
[27:03] | He’s the one that I chose to stand by | 我选择要支持他 |
[27:05] | and that I continue to choose to stand by. | 我也仍会继续支持他 |
[27:15] | I got to take this. | 我接一下 |
[27:36] | If we can lure them to the left, | 如果我们能把他们引到左边 |
[27:37] | we may have a chance. | 可能会有机会 |
[27:40] | No, we need to divert their attention, | 不 我们得分散他们的注意力 |
[27:42] | and then one of us sneaks past, | 然后一个人溜过去 |
[27:43] | and we ring the bell. | 敲响铃铛 |
[28:24] | Congratulations, Oliver. | 祝贺你 奥利弗 |
[28:31] | Well, it looks like | 看样子 |
[28:32] | we have our work cut out for us | 要拉拢艾美科技 |
[28:33] | getting AmerTek back in our good graces. | 真是难上加难 |
[28:35] | I couldn’t even get past the reception desk. | 我连接待处都过不去 |
[28:38] | So we need to get this handled with– what? | 我们得把这个处理一下… 什么 |
[28:44] | You know, just call me back | 算了 你听到了 |
[28:44] | whenever you get this. | 再打给我吧 |
[28:53] | 抱歉 我迟到了 | |
[28:54] | It couldn’t be helped. | 我也没办法 |
[28:55] | Help it next time. | 下次想办法做到 |
[28:56] | I don’t like waiting. | 我不喜欢等人 |
[28:57] | Are we all set for tonight? | 今晚的事都准备好了吗 |
[28:59] | We are if you have the money. | 你能拿出钱来就都好了 |
[29:01] | $100 million… | 一亿美元… |
[29:04] | For everything I need to take over this city. | 买我对这所城市的掌控 |
[29:07] | Mr. Church, | 丘奇先生 |
[29:08] | I’m selling you enough ordinance | 我卖给你的足以 |
[29:09] | to take over a country. | 让你掌控一个国家 |
[29:17] | Sons of bitches are late. | 这群混蛋们来晚了 |
[29:19] | Go topside. | 上去看看 |
[29:20] | See if you can get a visual. | 试试能不能找个开阔视野 |
[29:21] | Don’t you just hate | 你是不是因为 |
[29:22] | when your plan to steal illegal nuclear technology | 你偷走非法核科技的计划受挫 |
[29:24] | hits a snag? | 觉得不爽了 |
[29:26] | So that ambush, that was you? | 那场埋伏 那是你干的吗 |
[29:28] | You had your own men, | 你让你自己的人手 |
[29:30] | soldiers, brothers walk into a trap? | 战士们 兄弟们走进一个陷阱吗 |
[29:33] | And I’ll carry that with me till the day I die. | 我至死都不会忘记 |
[29:37] | But till that day comes, | 不过在那之前 |
[29:37] | I’m going to be a very, very wealthy man. | 我可以变得非常非常富有 |
[29:40] | You swore an oath, man! | 你发过誓的 哥们 |
[29:41] | Then genesis day happened! | 可之后发生了创世日 |
[29:43] | ISIS, Taliban, al Qaeda. | 伊斯兰国 塔利班 基地组织 |
[29:45] | I can take them all on, | 这些我都能对付 |
[29:47] | but what hope does the world have | 但我们能有什么希望 |
[29:48] | against men with magic? | 对抗会魔法的人 |
[29:50] | Or those metahumans in Central City? | 或是对抗那些中城的超能力者 |
[29:53] | How long before one of them | 离那些人毁灭世界 |
[29:55] | manages to tear the world apart? | 还能有多久 |
[30:00] | Sergeant, what’s going on? | 中士 出什么事了 |
[30:02] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[30:03] | No! | 不 |
[30:05] | No, you son of a bitch! | 不 你这个混蛋 |
[30:06] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[30:09] | You know, I’ve been puzzling out | 我一直挺奇怪 |
[30:12] | why none of my contacts have showed up | 我的联系人都没有出现 |
[30:14] | and fretting that maybe this whole thing | 我有点担心这件事 |
[30:16] | has gone a little bit sideways. | 可能有些小差错 |
[30:17] | I wondered what to do about it. | 我还在想该怎么办 |
[30:20] | Then you showed up to solve my problem. | 你的出现算是帮我解决难题了 |
[30:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:27] | So are you sure that it was them? | 你确定那是他们吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that son of a bitch | 是的 那个混蛋 |
[30:30] | leaves a pretty good impression. | 给我留下很深的印象 |
[30:32] | Well, if AmerTek is in bed with Church, then– | 如果艾美科技在和丘奇做交易 |
[30:34] | Then maybe that guy in rags isn’t so bad | 那么那个破烂王不算多坏 |
[30:36] | because he’s probably trying to take down AmerTek. | 因为他可能是想打垮艾美科技 |
[30:38] | Still, why is the C.E.O. | 不过为什么艾美科技 |
[30:40] | of a fortune 500 company like AmerTek | 那样的财富500强的总裁 |
[30:42] | willing to deal weapons to a crime lord? | 想和罪犯头目做军火交易呢 |
[30:45] | Because they are trying to avoid bankruptcy. | 因为他们不想破产 |
[30:49] | I got the forensic workup back | 我拿到了破烂王那块布的 |
[30:50] | on that piece of cloth from Ragman. | 法医检查结果 |
[30:52] | Please tell me that’s not | 千万别告诉我 |
[30:53] | what we’re actually going to call him. | 我们以后要叫他这个名字 |
[30:54] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现吗 |
[30:55] | That it is over 2,000 years old and… | 那块布存在了两千多年 而且… |
[30:58] | Radioactive. | 有放射性 |
[31:00] | Which means trackable. | 所以可以追踪 |
[31:01] | If this weapons buy is going down, | 如果这一军火交易要拍板了 |
[31:02] | this guy is going to try to stop it. | 这个人肯定会去阻止 |
[31:03] | Leading us right to Janet Carroll and Mr. Church. | 能带我们找到珍妮特·卡罗尔和丘奇先生 |
[31:06] | Wait. What did you mean when you said | 等等 你说艾美科技要破产了 |
[31:07] | that AmerTek is going bankrupt? | 是什么意思 |
[31:08] | The isotope that made the cloth radioactive | 使布料有放射性的同位素 |
[31:11] | is very specific. | 非常特殊 |
[31:12] | It came from one of the nukes | 它源自达克在创世日 |
[31:13] | That Darhk launched on genesis day, | 发射的那些核弹之一 |
[31:14] | Specifically a nuke manufactured by a company | 其实是原子防御系统公司 |
[31:16] | called Atomic Defensive Systems. | 制造的那枚核弹 |
[31:18] | They’re likely a subsidiary of AmerTek. | 他们可能是艾美科技的子公司 |
[31:20] | Aw, and people say he’s just a pretty face. | 人们还说他只是个小白脸呢 |
[31:24] | The bottom line is | 最重要的是 |
[31:25] | the subsidiary’s connection with genesis day | 那个子公司与创世日的联系 |
[31:26] | has made AmerTek’s stock prices go… | 让艾美科技的股价暴跌 |
[31:30] | Which explains why they were so eager | 所以他们如此渴望 |
[31:31] | to have a big public relations bonanza. | 得到重大的公关转机 |
[31:33] | And why they’d be willing | 并甘愿卖给 |
[31:34] | to unload their excess ordinance on Tobias Church. | 托拜厄斯·丘奇超额军火 |
[31:37] | We need to find our friend in the rags | 我们得找到我们的朋友破烂王 |
[31:39] | and hope he leads us to that weapons sale. | 指望他帮我们追查这宗武器交易 |
[31:41] | Uh, they did just say that there was enough weaponry | 他们确实说到那些武器足以 |
[31:44] | to take down an entire country, | 夷平整个国家 |
[31:46] | so I would think this would be a good time | 我觉得这是你考验 |
[31:48] | for you to test out your new team. | 新团队的好时机 |
[31:49] | There’s no team anymore, Thea. | 没有什么团队了 西娅 |
[31:52] | If I’m going in, I’m going alone. | 就算要行动 也是我独自行动 |
[32:06] | This is the spot. | 就是这了 |
[32:07] | There’s a crazy amount of hostiles inside. | 里面的敌人多得让人发狂 |
[32:09] | I say “Crazy” | 我说的是”发狂” |
[32:10] | Because that is what you would have to be | 你得发狂才能凭一己之力 |
[32:11] | to take them on all alone. | 干掉所有人 |
[32:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:16] | You have your merchandise. | 你拿到货了 |
[32:17] | And now you want your money. | 现在你想要钱 |
[32:19] | What kind of dent can $100 million make | 一亿美元能给你的账面 |
[32:21] | in your balance sheet? | 带来多大变化 |
[32:23] | That’s my worry. | 那是我的事 |
[32:24] | No… | 不 |
[32:25] | I think that’s your golden parachute, | 我想那是你的金降落伞吧 |
[32:27] | And I admire that. | 真羡慕你 |
[32:43] | Hello, Janet. | 你好 珍妮特 |
[32:47] | Easy. That man about to save us $100 million. | 别急 那个人能给我们省下一亿美元 |
[32:51] | They all died in fire. | 他们都死于火海 |
[32:53] | Your fire. Your weapon. | 你们放的火 你们的武器 |
[32:55] | All for your money. | 都是为了你们的钱 |
[33:02] | Where you at? | 你在哪呢 |
[33:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:22] | I’m talking about the KN-08. | 我说的是KN08导弹 |
[33:25] | Your pride and joy. | 你们的宝贝 |
[33:27] | Over 15,000 missiles launched on genesis day. | 创世日发射了超过15000枚导弹 |
[33:30] | Only one found its mark. | 只有一枚带着标识 |
[33:32] | Yours. | 你们的标识 |
[33:33] | No, no, we–we built those missiles | 不 不 我们制造那些导弹 |
[33:35] | to keep people safe. | 是为了保护大家 |
[33:36] | It–it was Damien. | 是达米恩 |
[33:37] | It was Damien Darhk. | 是达米恩·达克 |
[33:38] | Couldn’t have done anything | 如果不给他作案工具 |
[33:39] | if you hadn’t given him the tools! | 他什么也做不成 |
[33:53] | Your missile killed everyone in my home. | 你们的导弹杀了我全家 |
[33:56] | I am the very last living soul of Havenrock… | 我是海文洛克仅存的人 |
[34:01] | And I carry with me a message | 而我带来了你们害死的 |
[34:03] | from all those souls you killed. | 所有亡魂的信息 |
[34:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:16] | Ragman! | 破烂王 |
[34:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Thank me by not standing in my way. | 没妨碍我就算谢我了 |
[34:28] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[34:31] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[34:37] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:40] | Your offer sounded intriguing. | 你的提议听起来很诱人 |
[34:43] | Why did you make it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[34:45] | Why’d you give up your vengeance to save my life? | 为什么你放弃复仇 救我一命 |
[34:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:56] | I think it’s what my father would have wanted me to do. | 我想这是我父亲希望我做的事 |
[34:59] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[35:01] | On genesis day, he… | 在创世日 他 |
[35:05] | wrapped me in these rags, | 用这些破布把我包起来 |
[35:09] | said they were ancient, | 说它们非常古老 |
[35:12] | from the time of Devarim, | 可追溯到《申命记》的年代 |
[35:13] | that they would protect me from the fire. | 能够抵御火焰的侵袭 |
[35:17] | And they did. | 的确有效 |
[35:20] | So you see why I have to avenge him. | 这就是我为他复仇的原因 |
[35:22] | Your father didn’t give up his life | 你父亲牺牲生命 |
[35:25] | so you could become a killer. | 并不想让你成为杀手 |
[35:27] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[35:28] | My father gave up his life to save mine. | 我父亲为了救我而死 |
[35:32] | He made me promise to be better than him, | 他让我保证要做一个比他好的人 |
[35:36] | to save this city | 来拯救这座城市 |
[35:39] | in a way that he never could. | 用他没能实现的方式 |
[35:42] | It’s been nearly 10 years since that day. | 从那天算起过了快十年了 |
[35:47] | So far, I’ve failed. | 到现在我还没成功 |
[35:49] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[35:51] | Because I don’t want to fail anymore. | 因为我不想再失败了 |
[35:54] | I can’t do it alone. | 我自己做不到 |
[35:57] | I need a team. | 我需要一个队伍 |
[36:01] | Let’s honor the legacies of our fathers… | 让我们谨遵我们父亲的遗志 |
[36:07] | Together. | 并肩作战 |
[36:17] | Why, Anatoly? | 为什么 阿纳托利 |
[36:19] | Why kill them? | 为什么杀了他们 |
[36:20] | You rang bell. | 你碰到铃铛了 |
[36:22] | They did not. | 他们没有 |
[36:23] | I only rang the bell because of them. | 有他们在我才能碰到铃铛 |
[36:25] | I couldn’t have done it alone. | 我自己做不到 |
[36:27] | But using team was your idea. | 但利用团队是你的主意 |
[36:30] | You use them to win. | 你利用了他们来胜出 |
[36:32] | Intelligent. | 机智 |
[36:34] | Bratva wants that. | 兄弟会想要这样 |
[36:35] | Bratva need that. | 兄弟会需要这样 |
[36:37] | I never would have done it | 我要是知道 |
[36:39] | if I had known it was going to cost them their lives. | 这会害死他们 我绝不会那么做 |
[36:42] | First part of initiation: | 入会仪式第一项 |
[36:45] | Only person you can trust– | 唯一能信任的人只有 |
[36:46] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[36:52] | You seem to have reopened wound, friend. | 哥们 你伤口又裂开了 |
[37:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[37:05] | Still think you can write with your cuffs on? | 你觉得你戴着手铐还能写字吗 |
[37:08] | I mean, it wouldn’t be much, | 不用写太多 |
[37:09] | just a signature. | 只签个名 |
[37:11] | You want to read your confession | 你想在签名之前看看 |
[37:12] | before you sign it? | 你的供词吗 |
[37:15] | Screw you! | 去你妈的 |
[37:17] | Now, sergeant, | 中士 |
[37:18] | I am offering you an opportunity here. | 我这是在给你赎罪的机会 |
[37:21] | I’m not owning up to this. | 我不会去认罪 |
[37:22] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[37:24] | Yeah, but I used your gun to shoot private Collins. | 没错 但我用你的枪杀了士兵柯林斯 |
[37:27] | Apparently, he walked in on your attempted illegal appropriation | 明显是因为他不小心撞见你 |
[37:31] | of WMD for your own personal gain. | 在倒卖军火 |
[37:33] | I got 6 men out there who’ll testify to that. | 我有六名人证可以作证 |
[37:36] | No one will ever believe your story. | 没人会相信你的故事 |
[37:39] | I will. | 我自己信 |
[37:40] | Good luck with your court-martial. | 祝你在军事法庭好运 |
[37:47] | Oh, please come in, sorry. | 不好意思 请进 |
[37:49] | Sit down, and I will be right with you. | 请坐 我马上就弄完了 |
[37:57] | Ok. | 好了 |
[37:58] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[38:01] | Um, yeah, well, I almost didn’t… | 呃 我基本上没 |
[38:04] | Because, you know, I, | 因为 你知道 |
[38:07] | I screwed up, didn’t I? And people got hurt. | 我搞砸了 人们受了伤 |
[38:09] | It seems like you figured it out that, um, | 你应该都猜到了吧 |
[38:12] | you know, I’m drinking again, and, | 我又开始喝酒了 |
[38:14] | and, you know, I just… | 你知道 我 |
[38:15] | I don’t want to be any, any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[38:16] | I’m just sorry it, | 对不起 |
[38:18] | sorry it didn’t work out, you know. | 对不起 我戒不掉 |
[38:19] | Ok, Quentin, that’s… | 昆汀 |
[38:21] | That’s not going to work for me. | 我不想这样 |
[38:24] | What? | 什么 |
[38:25] | You leaving and hitting the bottle again, ok? | 你走后又接着喝酒 |
[38:27] | Now, I think we can do better than that. | 我觉得事情可以好转 |
[38:29] | I’ve been to meetings. | 我参加了很多互助会 |
[38:30] | Not a meeting. | 不是互助会 |
[38:32] | A job. | 是职位 |
[38:35] | How does deputy mayor sound? | 副市长怎么样 |
[38:38] | You want to, you want to hire a drunk | 你想雇一个酒鬼 |
[38:41] | to be your deputy mayor, huh? | 当副市长吗 |
[38:44] | What, Oliver’s approval ratings are not low enough? | 难道奥利弗的支持率还不够低吗 |
[38:46] | If we were hiring a drunk, | 如果我们雇了一个酒鬼 |
[38:48] | that would be a very good point. | 确实不利于我们的支持率 |
[38:49] | But that is not what we are doing. | 但那并不是我们要做的 |
[38:52] | We are hiring the former captain of the SCPD who, | 我们雇的是星城警署前警长 |
[38:56] | who just lost his daughter and is honoring her memory | 一个失去了自己女儿的父亲 |
[38:59] | by dedicating himself to the city that she loved. | 也是一位令女儿自豪的护城英雄 |
[39:04] | Ok, what do you think about that one? | 你觉得那怎么样 |
[39:10] | I think maybe the wrong Queen ran for mayor. | 我觉得你这个奎恩可能更适合竞选市长 |
[39:13] | Look, Ollie, | 听着 奥利 |
[39:15] | he told me you said | 他告诉我 你说 |
[39:18] | that you needed a reason to stay sober, so… | 你需要一个保持清醒的理由 所以 |
[39:23] | I thought maybe this could be it. | 我觉得这可以是那个理由 |
[39:31] | Yeah, maybe it could. | 也许吧 |
[39:34] | You let Church almost kill you | 你故意让丘奇差点杀死你 |
[39:35] | so that you could recruit Ragman? | 好去拉拢破烂王 |
[39:36] | I was betting that | 我赌了一把 |
[39:37] | his heroism would trump his vengeance. | 赌他不会把仇恨置于英勇之上 |
[39:39] | That’s a big risk to take on a stranger, | 在陌生人身上赌这个还真是冒险 |
[39:40] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:42] | Well, I’m not done yet. | 我还没完呢 |
[39:47] | -好吧 -你还好吗 | |
[39:49] | Yeah. Fine. | 我很好 |
[39:53] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[39:55] | I only came because blondie said there’d be an apology. | 我来只是因为金发妞说有人道歉 |
[39:58] | Well, blondie made a good point. | 金发妞说得没错 |
[40:07] | You’re not just joining up with the Green Arrow. | 你们不只是与绿箭侠共事 |
[40:20] | You’d be joining up with me. | 你们还和我一起 |
[40:22] | The Green Arrow is the mayor? | 绿箭侠就是市长吗 |
[40:25] | I had the same cognitive dissonance. | 我之前也有点恍惚 |
[40:27] | I hope you don’t think I’m going to apologize | 我希望你不要认为我会 |
[40:28] | for the trash I talked about you. | 为我说你的坏话而道歉 |
[40:30] | No more than I’m going to apologize for the tough training. | 我对你们经受的艰苦训练抱歉 |
[40:33] | But I understand that you all need to trust me. | 但我知道你们都得相信我 |
[40:37] | This is as far as I know how to go. | 这是我知道的唯一方法了 |
[40:40] | You’re sort of asking without asking | 你就是想问我们 |
[40:42] | if we want to come back, right? | 愿不愿意回来 对吧 |
[40:44] | That’s exactly what he’s doing. | 没错 他就这么傲娇 |
[40:47] | Ok. Good. | 好吧 |
[40:49] | Then I’m in. | 我加入 |
[40:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:54] | Wild Dog? | 野狗呢 |
[40:57] | I’ll fight any war | 只要是我相信的人 |
[40:57] | as long as I trust who’s leading me into battle… | 我都跟着他万死不辞 |
[41:01] | But we have got to rethink this codename. | 但我们需要重新取代号 |
[41:07] | No chance. | 没门 |
[41:20] | Can’t stay away from me, can you? | 就是不肯放手是吧 |
[41:28] | You almost killed the Green Arrow | 你前两天晚上差点 |
[41:29] | the other night. | 杀死绿箭侠 |
[41:30] | If you had, | 如果你真杀了他 |
[41:32] | you’d be dead right now. | 我会马上杀了你 |
[41:34] | Who the hell? | 你谁啊 |
[41:36] | The Green Arrow is mine. | 绿箭侠是我的人 |
[41:39] | You kill him, you die. | 你杀了他就得偿命 |
[41:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:46] | Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯 |