时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow…” | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | I convinced you that we could have it all. | 我让你相信了我们能拥有一切 |
[00:05] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:06] | We have to let each other go. | 我们只能放开对方 |
[00:08] | I have a village, too, | 我的家乡 |
[00:09] | run by a government strong hand named Kovar. | 被一个叫科瓦的政府统治 |
[00:11] | You’ll go back to Russia, | 你会回到俄罗斯 |
[00:13] | and–and you can take on this Kovar. | 然后推翻科瓦的统治 |
[00:15] | What are you going to do now, Oliver? | 你现在要怎么做 奥利弗 |
[00:20] | I know you wouldn’t approve of what I did. | 我知道你不会赞同我做的事 |
[00:23] | You were always better than me, Laurel. | 你总是做得比我好 劳蕾尔 |
[00:23] | 黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 黑 金 丝 雀 | |
[00:26] | That is what I loved most about you. | 我最爱你这一点 |
[00:28] | I thought about Laurel and what she’d say. | 我想到了劳蕾尔会跟我说什么 |
[00:30] | I think she’d tell me to get out. | 我想她会让我退出 |
[00:31] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:33] | Take some time away from this team, | 暂时离队休息一下 |
[00:36] | away from the city. | 离开这座城市 |
[00:38] | I, Oliver Queen, do solemnly swear | 我 奥利弗·奎恩庄严宣誓 |
[00:40] | to faithfully and impartially perform | 将忠勤尽责 公平公正地 |
[00:42] | and discharge the duties of the office of mayor. | 履行市长应尽职责 |
[00:54] | Your brother’s late. | 你哥哥迟到了 |
[00:55] | “Late” is his “on time.” | 迟到对他来说就是准时 |
[00:57] | And he’s not just my brother, | 而且他不光是我哥哥 |
[00:59] | he’s the mayor. | 他还是市长 |
[01:00] | Well, maybe someone should remind him of that. | 我觉得应该有人提醒他一下 |
[01:03] | Is there something I can help you with, captain? | 有什么我能做的吗 队长 |
[01:10] | This evening is important, Miss Queen, | 今晚很重要 奎恩小姐 |
[01:12] | and it’s supposed to be the kickoff to the Anti-Crime Initiative, | 是阻止犯罪行动的开始 |
[01:14] | and I don’t think I need to tell you | 我想不用我来提醒你 |
[01:15] | – how much this city… – City needs the A.C.I. | -这座城市有多需要 -阻止犯罪行动 |
[01:17] | Yes, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[01:18] | and so does he, so he will be here. | 而且他也知道 所以他会来的 |
[01:21] | He’s just taking care of a little business first. | 他只是需要先处理一点小事 |
[01:24] | Blonde or redhead? | 金发还是红发 |
[01:26] | Brunette, actually. | 其实是褐色 |
[01:59] | I found the bomb. | 我找到炸弹了 |
[02:04] | No, no, no. That’s not a bomb. | 不不不 那不是一个炸弹 |
[02:05] | That’s 1, 2, 3, | 那是 一 二 三 |
[02:07] | 4 bombs. | 四个炸弹 |
[02:21] | I’m in the brains. | 我进入控制器了 |
[02:22] | It’s going to take a while to disarm. | 需要一点时间来拆弹 |
[02:23] | Do you think you can keep Machin busy? | 你觉得你能缠住马尚吗 |
[02:25] | I don’t think that’ll be a problem. | 我觉得这不是问题 |
[02:36] | Does this mean you’re not going to kill me? | 这么说你不会杀我了 |
[02:39] | What’s a guy got to do to get a little love? | 想要得到爱还真不容易啊 |
[02:41] | I only tried blowing up the city. | 我只是想炸掉这座城市 |
[02:43] | I mean, half of it. | 半座城市 |
[02:46] | Sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[02:48] | Tell SCPD I left a present for them. | 跟星城警察说我给他们留了个礼物 |
[02:52] | Get away from that! | 别碰那个 |
[02:53] | I’m disarming it. | 我正在拆弹 |
[02:58] | It’s handled. | 有人处理了 |
[03:00] | Overwatch? | 守望者 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Oh, man. That thing’s just a really ugly | 天呐 这玩意真是 |
[03:05] | piece of modern art now. | 现代艺术中的劣质品 |
[03:10] | You going to make a new friend? | 你要交个新朋友吗 |
[03:13] | I thought I told you to stay off the streets. | 我跟你说了别插手 |
[03:16] | It’s my city, too! | 这也是我的城市 |
[03:18] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙是吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:20] | Then make a donation to the police department. | 那就给警察局捐款 |
[03:24] | And keep that elevated. | 还有 记得抬起来 |
[03:25] | Keep what elevated? | 把什么抬起来 |
[03:30] | I don’t want to see you out here again! | 我不想再在外面看到你 |
[03:42] | The mayor will be making his official statement | 市长将在纪念黑金丝雀的仪式上 |
[03:44] | on the Anti-Crime Initiative at the ceremony honoring the Black Canary, but– | 发表他对阻止犯罪行动的正式宣言 不过 |
[03:48] | But he can say a few words now. | 不过他现在可以说几句 |
[03:50] | The A.C.I. is an important step | 阻止犯罪行动对于降低 |
[03:52] | towards lowering crime in the city, | 城市的犯罪率来说是重要的一步 |
[03:54] | but I’m not going to consider it without some major reform. | 但是必须要有一次重大的改组 |
[03:56] | What type of reforms? | 什么样的改组 |
[03:58] | To start, an investigation | 开始调查 |
[03:59] | into allegations of widespread corruption | 警局内部的大范围 |
[04:01] | within the police department. | 腐败行为 |
[04:02] | OK. Mayor Queen will elaborate on all comments | 好了 奎恩市长将会 |
[04:05] | at the ceremony honoring the Black Canary. | 在纪念黑金丝雀的仪式上详细说明他的看法 |
[04:07] | Thank you all very much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[04:09] | You realize you just accused | 你竟然在警局的 |
[04:11] | the police department of being corrupt | 庆祝活动上指责他们 |
[04:13] | at the police department gala? | 存在腐败行为 |
[04:14] | I answered a question. | 我是在回答问题 |
[04:15] | Yeah, and you also just put blame on the police department | 没错 但你同时还责怪了警局一番 |
[04:19] | instead of taking responsibility for the city’s crime. | 而不是担起打击这座城市的犯罪的责任 |
[04:21] | You know I’m taking responsibility. | 你知道我在承担责任 |
[04:23] | Yes, the other guy, | 没错 用另一个身份 |
[04:25] | but as the mayor, | 但作为市长 |
[04:27] | It looks like you’re sleep walking, ok? | 你看上去简直像是在梦游 好吗 |
[04:29] | Showing up late again is not helping that perception. | 再次迟到可无益于你的形象 |
[04:32] | Being the mayor gives me access | 作为市长我可以给”另一个身份” |
[04:34] | to actionable intel as “the other guy.” | 提供行动信息 |
[04:36] | It’s a means to an end. | 这是达到目的的一种手段 |
[04:38] | Well, it didn’t start off like that, Ollie. | 这不是你的初衷 奥利 |
[04:40] | You wanted to become and then became the mayor | 你想要当市长 然后竞选市长 |
[04:43] | to actually be mayor. | 最后当成了市长 |
[04:45] | Right, and then reality set in. | 没错 但之后我看清了现实 |
[04:47] | Even if we weren’t dealing | 就算我们没在着手处理 |
[04:48] | with a corrupt police department, | 腐败的警局 |
[04:49] | and we are, | 但我们在处理 |
[04:50] | or an electorate that thinks I got all my political knowledge | 或者没在解决一位选民 他认为我的政治知识 |
[04:52] | by binge-watching “The West Wing,” | 都源于看多了《白宫风云》 |
[04:55] | I still wouldn’t be able to focus on being mayor, | 我依然无法专心当市长 |
[04:58] | Speedy, | 快手 |
[04:59] | because I’m flying solo as the other guy. | 因为我还在用另一个身份单打独斗 |
[05:02] | Ok, nice try. | 别费劲了 |
[05:04] | Talk to the controller about tax initiatives | 去和主计长谈谈税务政策 |
[05:06] | and Councilman Garcia about sanitation. | 再去和加西亚议员谈谈公共卫生问题 |
[05:09] | I also put the applications for deputy mayor on your desk. | 副市长申请我也放你桌上了 |
[05:12] | I’m going to go drink. | 我要去喝酒啦 |
[06:21] | What I do care about | 我在乎的是 |
[06:23] | is what you promised me if I won tonight. | 我今晚赢了 你给我的承诺 |
[06:33] | None of yours. | 不关你的事 |
[06:39] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | 你今晚杀的那个人 你不应该赢的 | |
[06:49] | Whose? | 他们是谁 |
[07:01] | What are you two doing here? | 你俩在这干什么 |
[07:03] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[07:05] | That’s what I told her, | 我也是这么和她说的 |
[07:06] | But she’s been complaining that the secondary processor | 但她一直在抱怨辅助处理器 |
[07:09] | keepings overcloking the GPU cache. | 不断地超频运行显卡缓存 |
[07:10] | Must be nice to have someone down here | 这下面有个人能讲”费利西蒂语”的感觉 |
[07:12] | who speaks Felicity. | 一定很好 |
[07:13] | Well, I’m strictly repair and maintenance. | 我只是来修理和维护的 |
[07:15] | You guys are the vigilantes. | 你们才是治安维持者 |
[07:16] | Yeah, well, it’s getting to be an awfully big club. | 可不是嘛 队伍里人越来越多了 |
[07:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:21] | A little dossier on Wild Dog. | 关于野狗的一点资料 |
[07:24] | Wild Dog? | 野狗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, you know, because of the shirt. | 对啊 因为那件衬衣 |
[07:27] | Silly Dog just didn’t really have the same ring to it. | 喊”傻狗”的话格调不太符合 |
[07:29] | I suggested the “Wild.” | 是我提议用”野”字的 |
[07:31] | Right, and why do I need a dossier on him? | 好吧 我为什么需要看他的资料 |
[07:33] | I was thinking, | 我在想… |
[07:34] | instead of putting an arrow in him, | 与其冲着他射上一箭 |
[07:36] | you might consider bringing him into the fold. | 你不如考虑拉他入伙 |
[07:39] | He shot him? You shot him? | 他射了他 你射了他 |
[07:41] | Ok, I know it’s not the most enticing of recruitment pitch plans, | 好吧 我知道这不是最诱人的招募计划 |
[07:43] | but there are plenty of candidates willing to compensate for | 但是有许多候选人想要承担起 |
[07:45] | our ineffectual-slash-corrupt police department. | 我们不作为的/腐败的警局的责任 |
[07:47] | Evelyn Sharp, | 伊芙琳·夏普 |
[07:48] | Mr. Ski Goggles. | 滑雪护目镜先生 |
[07:50] | Still work-shopping that codename. | 我还在想他的代号 |
[07:51] | I’m not– | 我不会… |
[07:53] | I’m not putting together a new team. | 我不会召集一个新队伍了 |
[07:54] | Ok, well, in case you haven’t noticed, | 好吧 提醒你一句 |
[07:56] | we’re a little shorthanded. | 我们人手有点短缺 |
[07:57] | Just for a little while. | 只是暂时的 |
[07:58] | John will come back. | 约翰会回来 |
[08:00] | Thea will come back. | 西娅也会回来 |
[08:02] | And if they don’t? | 万一不回来了呢 |
[08:04] | Then I will handle it. | 那我会去处理的 |
[08:06] | Get some sleep. | 去睡会儿吧 |
[08:07] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[08:15] | SCPD! We have you surrounded! | 星城警署 你们已经被包围了 |
[08:17] | Guns on the floor now! | 立刻放下枪 |
[08:25] | What is this? | 什么事 |
[08:26] | These aren’t our guys. | 这些不是我们的人 |
[08:28] | No. | 没错 |
[08:29] | They’re Los Halcones. | 他们是洛斯·阿尔孔的人 |
[08:31] | See, they tried to rob you tonight. | 他们今晚想打劫你们 |
[08:35] | A shoot-out ensued. | 接着发生了枪战 |
[08:37] | You killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[08:39] | They killed you. | 他们杀了你 |
[08:45] | Drop the bodies. | 留下尸体 |
[08:46] | Empty the cash into the van. | 把所有的钱卷上车 |
[08:51] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[08:53] | Cleverness and efficiency. | 聪明且高效率 |
[08:55] | Very Robin Hood. | 很有罗宾汉的范 |
[08:58] | But I doubt that you’ll be providing the poor | 但我不相信你会拿这些不义之财 |
[09:01] | with any of these ill-gotten gains. | 去接济穷人 |
[09:05] | Enlighten me. | 还请赐教 |
[09:08] | I’m new in town. | 我刚到城里 |
[09:09] | Kill this prig. | 杀了这个小偷 |
[09:11] | No! | 不行 |
[09:12] | Any attempt to kill this prig | 任何试图杀死我这个小偷的行为 |
[09:15] | will result in your swift demise. | 都将导致你们迅速灭亡 |
[09:25] | Are you the one in charge? | 你是老大吗 |
[09:27] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[09:30] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 我就当你是了 |
[09:37] | OK, gang. | 哥们 |
[09:52] | He said he was in charge. | 他说他是老大 |
[09:55] | Anybody else want to be in charge? | 有谁想当老大吗 |
[09:58] | No takers? | 没有吗 |
[10:00] | Then I guess it’s going to have to be me. | 看来只好由我来做了 |
[10:06] | 6 DOAs. | 六人送医前已死 |
[10:07] | The dealer and his girlfriend, | 毒贩与其女友 |
[10:09] | Two Los Halcones, and one of our own. | 两个洛斯·阿尔孔的人 我们自己一人 |
[10:11] | Who’s lucky number 6? | 幸运六号是谁 |
[10:14] | Keating. | 基廷 |
[10:15] | C.O.D. doesn’t match the other vics, | 死亡原因与其他死者不同 |
[10:16] | who were all shot at close range, | 死者全部是近距离被人击毙 |
[10:17] | but Keating– | 但是基廷 |
[10:18] | Blunt force trauma. | 头部遭受钝器袭击致死 |
[10:21] | And these, what, | 还有这些是什么 |
[10:22] | some sort of calling card? | 某种标志吗 |
[10:23] | M.O. matches a skel named Tobias Church. | 作案手法和一个叫托拜厄斯·丘奇的贼相符 |
[10:25] | According to his jacket, | 根据他的外套 |
[10:26] | he and his crew tore up hub city and Bludhaven. | 他和他的手下毁了中枢城和布鲁德海文 |
[10:30] | And now he’s here. | 现在来了这里 |
[10:31] | Question is, what was Keating doing here? | 问题是 基廷来这干什么 |
[10:35] | Nothing good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[10:37] | He didn’t call anything in. | 他没跟局里上报 |
[10:38] | You think he’s one of the bent cops? | 你觉得他是黑警吗 |
[10:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[10:42] | He’s dead now. | 他已经死了 |
[10:45] | Lance was a royal pain in the ass, | 虽说兰斯超级麻烦 |
[10:46] | but at least he kept his department in line. | 但他至少能管束自己的警局 |
[10:50] | You could always give him his badge back. | 你总是可以把警徽还给他 |
[10:52] | He’s back in town, | 他回到城里了 |
[10:53] | though word has it he took a few bumps | 但是听说他戒酒的事 |
[10:54] | off the wagon on his way. | 不太顺利 |
[10:58] | 星城 独家报道 小白脸市长 缺席市政局会议 | |
[11:03] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[11:06] | All right. | 来了 |
[11:15] | Knocking. That’s not like you. | 敲门不像你的风格 |
[11:17] | Give us a minute. | 我们单独聊两句 |
[11:25] | How long you been back in town? | 你回来多久了 |
[11:27] | A couple weeks. | 几周 |
[11:29] | Where’s Donna? | 唐娜呢 |
[11:31] | She’s in Heaven. | 她在天堂 |
[11:34] | It’s the casino in Vegas | 那是拉斯维加斯的一家赌场 |
[11:35] | that she’s waitressing at these days, not… | 她现在在那做服务生 不是天上… |
[11:39] | So you two aren’t… | 所以你们俩没 |
[11:41] | Come on, Oliver. | 拜托 奥利弗 |
[11:43] | Opposites attract but not that much. | 虽说异性相吸 但还没到那地步 |
[11:46] | Did you break up before… | 你们分手后才… |
[11:47] | Well, you know, not that it’s any of your– | 虽然这不关… |
[11:50] | your business, | 你的事 |
[11:51] | But, you see, | 但你知道的 |
[11:52] | a drunk needs a reason to stay sober. | 醉汉需要一个保持清醒的理由 |
[11:57] | Fresh out, my friend. | 我没钱了 朋友 |
[12:00] | Well, Quentin… | 昆汀… |
[12:01] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[12:02] | I don’t know if you’re in a position | 我不知道你是否有资格 |
[12:03] | to be judging me, anyway. | 来指责我 |
[12:09] | It’s just me out there. | 我孤军作战 |
[12:12] | Sometimes saving the city takes priority | 有时拯救城市要比治理城市 |
[12:14] | over running it. | 更重要 |
[12:17] | But that’ll change when the team gets back together. | 但等队伍团聚后就不一样了 |
[12:19] | I can devote more time to actually being the mayor. | 我就有更多时间做个称职的市长 |
[12:24] | That team could include you. | 你也可以加入队伍 |
[12:27] | Would I cover up this beautiful face with a mask? | 我也得戴面具遮住这英俊的面孔吗 |
[12:30] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[12:31] | Is there anything else I can help you with, Oliver? | 还有什么要帮忙的吗 奥利弗 |
[12:34] | I got a pretty full day ahead. | 我今天挺忙的 |
[12:41] | You hear about the ceremony? | 你听说了庆典的事吧 |
[12:46] | The city’s going to honor Laurel. | 市里要表彰劳蕾尔 |
[12:52] | Yeah. | 听说了 |
[12:57] | It’s probably best that I don’t turn up | 到时我最好不要出现 |
[12:58] | and embarrass her memory then. | 免得有损她的声誉 |
[13:17] | You killed my best fighter. | 你干掉了我最棒的斗士 |
[13:19] | You cost me lots of money. | 害我损失了很多钱 |
[13:26] | Your Russian’s terrible. | 你俄语说得很烂 |
[13:29] | Your accent’s American. | 还带着美国口音 |
[13:35] | So… | 那么… |
[13:37] | What are you doing so far from home? | 你大老远跑这里来干什么 |
[13:42] | Adam Hunt. | 亚当·亨特 |
[13:43] | Daniel Brickwell. | 丹尼尔·布里克韦尔 |
[13:46] | Frank Bertinelli. | 弗兰克·波提纳 |
[13:47] | If I were you… | 我要是你… |
[13:49] | I’d put that back in my bag. | 就把本子放回我包里 |
[13:51] | Jason Brodeur. | 詹森·布罗德 |
[13:53] | Leo Mueller… | 里奥·米勒 |
[13:54] | I said, put it back. | 我说了 放回去 |
[13:58] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[14:00] | This book, it intrigues me. | 我对这本子很有兴趣 |
[14:03] | It’s the only reason you are still breathing. | 你还活着全因为这本子 |
[14:08] | It was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[14:11] | I’m waiting to use it. | 我还没来得及用上 |
[14:13] | Waiting for what? | 在等什么 |
[14:15] | To be ready. | 等准备好 |
[14:17] | Well, I have some bad news for you. | 我得告诉你个坏消息 |
[14:23] | You’re going to be dead before you are. | 你准备好之前 早就没命了 |
[14:27] | You must be lost. | 你肯定迷路了 |
[14:29] | City hall is that way. | 市政厅在那边 |
[14:30] | Wanted to see if you had info on our new player. | 来看看你有没有新对手的消息 |
[14:33] | And you wonder why your approval rating | 你想知道你的支持率 |
[14:34] | is in the basement? | 为何这么低吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t wonder. | 不想知道 |
[14:36] | How’d you ditch your security detail? | 你怎么甩开安保人员的 |
[14:38] | I used to ditch John Diggle. | 我之前经常甩开约翰·狄格尔 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Tobias Church… | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[14:45] | A.K.A. “Charon.” | 又叫”卡戎” |
[14:47] | The “Ferryman of hades.” | “地狱摆渡人” |
[14:49] | Left gold coins on the eyes | 昨晚在其中的受害人 |
[14:50] | of one of his victims last night. | 眼睛上留了金币 |
[14:52] | Well, well, well. | 真博学啊 |
[14:52] | I didn’t fail every course that I took in college. | 我大学不是每门课都挂科 |
[14:55] | Warrants out for his arrest on no less than 20 murders, | 他因至少二十起谋杀被批逮捕 |
[14:57] | and those are just the ones | 而那些只是他们 |
[14:58] | that they can connect him to. | 能联系上他的罪名 |
[15:00] | Mr. Church just became our top priority. | 丘奇先生成了我们的头号要犯 |
[15:02] | “Our” is not going to be enough for this guy. | 只靠”我们”没法抓到他 |
[15:04] | Ok, Felicity. | 好吧 费利西蒂 |
[15:06] | Church runs with a crew, | 丘奇有一群手下 |
[15:06] | And yours is not coming back. | 你的人没有回归 |
[15:10] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你不了解情况 -我了解 |
[15:11] | It’s called not being in denial. | 这叫”面对现实”吧 |
[15:13] | You really ought to give it a try. | 你真的该试一试 |
[15:15] | Look. For the past 5 months, | 过去五个月 |
[15:16] | you have been frozen in amber, | 你封闭自己 |
[15:18] | waiting for things to go back | 等待事情 |
[15:19] | to the way things were. | 归于往常 |
[15:20] | They’re not. | 却事与愿违 |
[15:23] | You need to move forward, | 你得往前看 |
[15:25] | Especially with guys like this coming into town. | 尤其是现在这家伙在市里闹事 |
[15:27] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[15:28] | He’s not going to be staying very long. | 他不会待太久的 |
[15:30] | Just find a way for me to find him, please. | 麻烦给我指明找到他的方向 |
[15:39] | Why isn’t he at city hall? | 他怎么不在市政厅 |
[15:41] | That is a question I keep asking myself. | 我也一直在琢磨这问题 |
[15:43] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[15:44] | If Oliver’s asking, | 如果是奥利弗在问 |
[15:45] | a location for our new baddie in town. | 那就时忙着找市里新来的坏蛋 |
[15:47] | And if he’s not asking? | 如果不是他在问 |
[15:50] | I’ve got an address for this guy. | 那我就找到这家伙的地址了 |
[15:51] | You mind checking him out for me? | 能帮我核实一下吗 |
[15:52] | I am a happily married man, Felicity. | 我是幸福的已婚男士 费利西蒂 |
[15:54] | Just see what you can find out, | 看看你能发现什么 |
[15:55] | like if he’s loco or anything. | 比如他是不是疯了 |
[15:57] | We are calling him the “Wild Dog”, | 我们准备叫他”野狗” |
[15:59] | isn’t that already settled? | 这不是说好了的吗 |
[16:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:01] | No. | 不干 |
[16:01] | – Please. – OK. Fine. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[16:07] | Cities are like genpop. | 城市就像监狱 |
[16:08] | First day in, | 进去的第一天 |
[16:09] | you find the biggest guy in the yard. | 找到里边最壮的那个家伙 |
[16:11] | Put him down. Hard. | 狠狠地把他打倒 |
[16:13] | Sends a message. | 这就放出了信息 |
[16:14] | “Screw not with me.” | “别惹我” |
[16:15] | So, here we all are. | 现在我们就这么干 |
[16:18] | Now, who’s the biggest guy in the yard? | 谁是院子里最壮的那个 |
[16:22] | It’s highly unlikely that he’ll just come out to play, | 他可不像只是出来玩玩的 |
[16:25] | but it’s like my younger brother always said: | 但就像我弟弟经常说的一样 |
[16:28] | “Don’t fish without bait.” | “不打没准备的仗” |
[16:34] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[16:37] | With all that ails our city, | 我们的城市正经历磨难 |
[16:38] | I think it’s fair to ask | 我想有必要发问 |
[16:39] | why we would spend time and money | 为什么还要花费时间金钱 |
[16:42] | to honor anyone, | 来缅怀一个人 |
[16:44] | why we would commission a statue | 为什么我们要树起一座雕像 |
[16:45] | and have a ceremony to unveil it. | 举行仪式来为它揭幕 |
[16:48] | Surely, those resources could be put to better ends, | 这些资源固然可以用到更好的地方 |
[16:53] | but I, for one, think there is no better end | 但我认为 没有其他更好的方式 |
[16:55] | than a reminder | 能够提醒我们 |
[16:57] | of what we are capable of | 当我们团结一致时 |
[16:58] | when we stand together united. | 能力之所及 |
[17:02] | A reminder of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice | 令我们记住那些为了保护我们的家园 |
[17:05] | protecting our home. | 牺牲生命的人 |
[17:09] | And a reminder that as long as we keep | 让我们清楚只要把他们的精神 |
[17:10] | their spirit in our hearts, | 铭记心中 |
[17:15] | there will always be better days ahead. | 明天总会更加美好 |
[17:20] | And as she reminds us, | 我们谨记她的提醒之时 |
[17:23] | let us always remember her. | 也让她在我们心中长存 |
[17:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:28] | Laurel Lance, | 劳蕾尔 ·兰斯 |
[17:30] | the Black Canary. | 黑金丝雀 |
[18:44] | – Felicity. – We saw it. | -费利西蒂 -我们看到了 |
[18:45] | Why didn’t Oliver fight back? | 奥利弗为什么不反抗 |
[18:47] | Sorry. Really dumb question. | 抱歉 这问题真愚蠢 |
[18:48] | OK, well, can we check the van? | 我们能找到那辆货车吗 |
[18:49] | No, they shut down traffic cameras. | 不行 他们关掉了摄像头 |
[18:51] | And there are no satellites over the area. | 那片区域也没有卫星覆盖 |
[18:52] | We’re blind. | 我们什么也看不到 |
[18:54] | Ok, well, if the SCPD van was legit, | 如果那辆星城警局的车是合法的 |
[18:55] | then police are going to be no help. | 那警察也就帮不上忙了 |
[18:57] | Well, maybe this is a job for Speedy. | 也许这事得让快手来解决 |
[18:58] | Can you suit up and hit the streets for intel? | 你能着装好去街上打探情报吗 |
[19:01] | Can you maybe try to hack into the police department | 你能不能试试黑进警局系统 |
[19:03] | and see if there’s any internal chatter | 看看有没有我们能追查的 |
[19:04] | we can go on? | 内部通讯 |
[19:06] | Gentlemen and lady, | 先生们 女士们 |
[19:10] | this is not personal. | 这无关私怨 |
[19:14] | I know it feels personal, | 我知道这感觉像私事 |
[19:15] | but it is not. | 但它不是 |
[19:18] | You are all here as a means to an end. | 你们都是我抓的筹码 |
[19:23] | I finally figured out a way to make politicians useful. | 我终于找到了让政客们顶用的方法 |
[19:26] | You want the Green Arrow? | 你想找绿箭侠 |
[19:34] | Your honor. | 阁下 |
[19:36] | Listen, the Green Arrow is not coming. | 听着 绿箭侠不会来的 |
[19:39] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[19:41] | Just for the fun of it. | 我很好奇 |
[19:43] | How is it that you know so much about Mr. Arrow? | 你怎么知道这么多关于绿箭先生的事 |
[19:47] | I have it on pretty good authority | 我有相当可靠的情报 |
[19:49] | that he’s tied up right now. | 他现在忙得分身乏术[被绑起来了] |
[19:51] | Are you his buddy? | 你是他的同伙 |
[19:53] | I have connections, and I — listen. | 我有我的渠道 听着 |
[19:57] | You let these people go, | 你放这些人走 |
[20:00] | and I’ll make something happen. | 我会帮你达成愿望 |
[20:02] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:03] | No, we most certainly do not. | 不 当然不成交 |
[20:06] | I don’t need your help, Mr. Mayor. | 我不需要你的帮助 市长先生 |
[20:09] | Do you think I would go to all this trouble | 你觉得我费了这么大劲 |
[20:11] | without a plan? | 还能没有计划 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:18] | But that’s because I think you’re stupid. | 不过那是因为我觉得你很蠢 |
[20:22] | Take Mr. Queen to a quiet place | 把奎恩先生带去个僻静的地方 |
[20:24] | and teach him some manners. | 教他点礼数 |
[20:32] | You almost shot my friend in the head. | 你差点就爆了我朋友的头 |
[20:40] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[20:47] | My book! | 我的本子 |
[20:59] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[21:01] | My brother. | 好兄弟 |
[21:05] | Anatoly, it is very good to see you. | 阿纳托利 很高兴见到你 |
[21:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:15] | I just dislocated thumbs. | 让你的拇指脱臼了 |
[21:16] | Useful if getting tied to chair is to become habit. | 如果经常要被绑在椅子上这招就很有用 |
[21:21] | This is going to hurt a little. | 会疼一会儿 |
[21:23] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[21:25] | With a bit of practice, | 多练几次 |
[21:26] | you can do yourself anytime. | 你自己随时可以做到 |
[21:27] | Anatoly, can’t you bring a knife next time? | 阿纳托利 你下次能带把刀吗 |
[21:29] | What is fun of that? | 那就不好玩了 |
[21:32] | My old friend! | 老朋友 |
[21:34] | I thought you dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[21:35] | Well, if you hadn’t shown up, | 如果你还不现身 |
[21:38] | I probably would be. | 我可能就真死了 |
[21:41] | It’s good to see you, tovarisch. | 很高兴见到你 同志 |
[21:44] | What are you doing in Russia? | 你来俄罗斯干什么 |
[21:47] | I’m here to kill Konstantin Kovar. | 我来杀康士坦丁·科瓦 |
[21:50] | If this is true, | 如果是这样 |
[21:52] | I did you no favor by saving your life just now. | 我救了你也白搭 |
[21:59] | We got a 20 on Oliver’s location. | 我们找到了奥利弗的位置 |
[22:01] | Felicity and Curtis? | 费利西蒂和柯蒂斯 |
[22:03] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[22:05] | Felicity says it’s– it’s probably the work of a Tobias Church. | 费利西蒂说多半是托拜厄斯·丘奇干的 |
[22:09] | 98114 | 星城 沃特街1990号 |
[22:10] | And look, he’s done his homework, too, | 你看 他也做了功课 |
[22:11] | because he knows the Green Arrow | 因为他知道绿箭侠有队友 |
[22:12] | is working with someone who’s tapped into the– | 他的队友能侵入 |
[22:14] | the city’s security cameras. | 城市监控摄像头 |
[22:16] | Ok, so he’s trying to call the Green Arrow out. | 所以他想逼绿箭侠现身 |
[22:18] | Yeah, except he doesn’t know he’s already got him. | 没错 只不过他不知道已经抓到他了 |
[22:21] | Cute, huh? | 有趣吧 |
[22:22] | All right, well, you– | 那好吧 你 |
[22:24] | you need to go do something. | 你得有所行动 |
[22:26] | Well, that was– | 好吧 那… |
[22:27] | that was going to be my line to you. | 本来是我想对你说的台词 |
[22:31] | For the first time in a– a long time, | 这么久以来我第一次 |
[22:34] | I’m really starting to feel like myself again. | 真正开始感觉又找到自我了 |
[22:38] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[22:39] | I’m–I’m–I’m not a vigilante. | 我… 不是治安维护者 |
[22:42] | I am– | 我只是 |
[22:44] | I am a normal version of me. | 我只是普通的自己 |
[22:48] | And I think just after everything | 而我只是觉得发生了 |
[22:49] | that happened with Laurel, I– | 劳蕾尔那些事以后 |
[22:54] | I really needed to know that life like this | 我很想弄明白这种生活 |
[22:57] | was even possible? | 还可不可能 |
[22:59] | And now that I do, I– | 我现在知道这是可能的 |
[23:01] | I don’t want to give it up. | 我不想放弃这种生活 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[23:04] | I–I get where you’re coming from. | 我明白你的感受 |
[23:08] | I do. | 我明白 |
[23:09] | I lost my job, I lost my– | 我失去了工作 我失去了 |
[23:10] | I lost my daughter, | 我失去了我的女儿 |
[23:12] | I lost my girl, | 我失去了女儿 |
[23:13] | And, you know, I just wanted | 要知道 我只是想 |
[23:14] | to hit pause on the world, you know? | 暂停全世界 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:18] | But then I, uh– you know what, | 但我后来明白 |
[23:21] | I listened to Oliver’s speech. | 我听了奥利弗的演讲 |
[23:22] | You know, that’s when I realized that I– | 那时我意识到 |
[23:24] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[23:25] | I can’t hit pause on the world. | 我无法暂停全世界 |
[23:26] | I got to get on with my life, you know? | 我得继续我的生活 是吧 |
[23:34] | Even if that life isn’t what I want it to be. | 即使那种生活已经不是我想要的了 |
[23:44] | I didn’t vote for you. | 我没投票给你 |
[23:46] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[23:48] | I ran unopposed. | 我没有竞争对手 |
[23:56] | “Mayor Handsome,” they call you. | 他们叫你”小白脸市长” |
[24:01] | Not for long, though. | 但你帅不了多久了 |
[24:06] | If you hit me again… | 你再打我一下 |
[24:12] | I’m going to kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[24:14] | You’re delusional. | 你在妄想 |
[24:16] | Your zip-cuffed to that chair. | 你被绑在那张椅子上了 |
[24:31] | Please… don’t… | 求你 饶命 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | but no one can know my secret. | 但不能有人知道我的秘密 |
[24:42] | I thought you retired. | 我以为你不干了 |
[24:44] | Yeah, me, too. | 没错 我之前也这么想 |
[25:00] | Speedy. | 快手 |
[25:01] | They have wires. | 他们有警报 |
[25:02] | They’ve been rigging explosives to set up a kill cordon. | 还装备了炸药 设置了警戒线 |
[25:05] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[25:06] | If we try to get down there, | 如果我们到下面去的话 |
[25:08] | we’re gonna blow everything up. | 所有东西都会被引爆 |
[25:09] | We can’t just leave them there. | 我们不能抛下他们 |
[25:22] | We’ll come back for them. | 我们会回来救他们 |
[25:28] | Felicity’s already looking for the power station blueprints. | 费利西蒂正在找发电站的图纸 |
[25:31] | Now, if we can get passed that kill cordon, we | 如果我们能穿过警戒线的话 |
[25:33] | Then we can kill all of Church’s men | 那我们就能把丘奇的人全干掉 |
[25:35] | instead of just those guys? | 而不仅仅是那群人 |
[25:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:38] | I saw you break that guy’s neck, Ollie. | 我看到你扭断了那人的脖子 奥利 |
[25:41] | You murdered him. | 你杀了他 |
[25:42] | OK, I, I thought you weren’t doing that anymore. | 好吧 我还以为你不会再杀人了 |
[25:44] | Maybe if I showed a little less restraint, | 如果我放纵自己一点 |
[25:46] | Laurel might still be alive. | 劳蕾尔也许不会死 |
[25:47] | OK, you cannot keep hiding behind that, | 行了 你不能再用那事做借口 |
[25:50] | and you know that’s not what she would have wanted. | 你知道那不是她想要的 |
[25:53] | You know, Thea, you told me | 西娅 你告诉过我 |
[25:54] | that the dead don’t want anything. | 死人无欲无求 |
[25:58] | Now, I could have killed Damien Darhk | 那天晚上前 我本可以在铁山监狱 |
[26:00] | before that night at Iron Heights. | 杀掉达米安·达克 |
[26:01] | I had multiple chances to do so, | 我有很多机会下手 |
[26:03] | And I didn’t, | 但我没那么做 |
[26:05] | because I thought that taking the high road | 因为我认为手段光明 |
[26:08] | was more important than saving lives. | 比拯救生命更重要 |
[26:10] | And that is a mistake | 但那是一个 |
[26:12] | that I will never, ever make again. | 我将永不再犯的错误 |
[26:15] | I wouldn’t call not killing people a mistake, Ollie. | 不杀人怎么会是犯错呢 奥利 |
[26:18] | I would, because when I did take Darhk down for good, | 就是 因为当我杀了达克 |
[26:21] | I had to confront the fact that Malcolm Merlyn was right. | 就得承认马尔科姆·梅林是对的 |
[26:26] | Either I’m willing to do whatever is necessary, | 要么我不惜一切代价去做 |
[26:31] | or I shouldn’t be out there at all. | 要么我根本不应该出现 |
[26:33] | Which is exactly why I can’t be. | 这正是我不该这么做的原因 |
[26:36] | I won’t ever again. | 不会有下次了 |
[26:38] | -Thea. -No, I… | -西娅 -不 我 |
[26:41] | Ollie, I am sorry, | 对不起 奥利 |
[26:43] | but I want to honor Laurel just as much as you do, | 我也想跟你一样纪念劳蕾尔 |
[26:46] | just not like this. | 但不是像现在这样 |
[26:47] | And I don’t care what your reasons are. | 我不管你有什么理由 |
[26:49] | Putting killing back on the table | 再次杀人 |
[26:51] | is a huge step backwards. | 这是重蹈覆辙 |
[26:54] | And I don’t want anything to do with it. | 我不想跟这扯上关系 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry that you had to hear that. | 我很抱歉让你听到这些 |
[27:03] | Hazard of the job. | 没办法 |
[27:05] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[27:05] | Just seeing Thea in the suit, | 看到穿着那身衣服的西娅 |
[27:07] | it just made me feel like everything | 让我感到一切 |
[27:08] | was going to get back to normal. | 都回到了以前的样子 |
[27:10] | Well, I’m running out of different ways | 好吧 我已经没法再告诉你 |
[27:12] | to tell you that it’s not. | 并不是那样的 |
[27:13] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[27:15] | Being a vigilante is not just putting on a mask | 成为治安维护者并不只是戴上面具 |
[27:18] | and thinking up a codename. | 取一个代号 |
[27:19] | These people are amateurs, Felicity. | 这些人都是业余的 费利西蒂 |
[27:22] | You really think that they’re going to replace | 你真的认为他们可以替代 |
[27:24] | Dig or Thea or Laurel? | 狄格 西娅或者劳蕾尔吗 |
[27:26] | They couldn’t do that if I wanted them to, | 即使我想 他们也不能 |
[27:28] | and I don’t want them to. | 而且我也不想 |
[27:30] | They’re already out there, Oliver. | 他们已经在那了 奥利弗 |
[27:33] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[27:34] | Inspired by you. | 受你的激励 |
[27:35] | After what happened with Laurel, | 劳蕾尔出事后 |
[27:38] | how can you ask me to put more people in the crosschairs? | 你怎么能要我牵扯更多的人去送死 |
[27:40] | I am not the one who is asking, | 我没有要你这么做 |
[27:43] | or do you not remember the promise | 还是你已经忘记了 |
[27:45] | that you made to laurel before she died? | 在劳蕾尔死前你发的誓 |
[27:46] | Laurel was thinking about the future. | 劳蕾尔想着未来 |
[27:48] | You need to think about yours. | 你也需要想想你自己的将来 |
[27:49] | Right now, | 现在 |
[27:50] | I need to think of ways to stop Tobias Church. | 我得去想怎么阻止托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[27:52] | – Oliver. – So you let me know | -奥利弗 -如果你找到了 |
[27:54] | when you find a way around the kill cordon. | 绕过警戒线的法子 立即告诉我 |
[28:04] | Nothing ever simple with you, Oliver Queen. | 牵扯上你就没一件轻松的事 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[28:08] | You survive Lian Yu twice, you say. | 你说过你两次从炼狱脱险 |
[28:11] | And instead of going home, | 你来到我家 |
[28:13] | you come to mine. | 而不是回自己家 |
[28:14] | Well, I didn’t know this was your town, | 我并不知道这是你的地盘 |
[28:16] | or that you were a Bratva boss or | 也不知道你是兄弟会的老大 或者叫 |
[28:19] | Avtoritet. It’s like a captain. | 权威[俄语] 就像首领一样 |
[28:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:24] | What business do you have with Kovar? | 你跟科瓦之间有什么事 |
[28:27] | It was a promise that I made. | 我发了誓 |
[28:29] | That you kill him or that you die trying? | 发誓杀了他还是至死方休 |
[28:31] | Because second much more likely. | 因为你更可能就此丧命 |
[28:33] | OK, Anatoly, you just need to tell me | 好了 阿纳托利 你得告诉我 |
[28:36] | if you can get me close to him. | 能不能帮我接近他 |
[28:38] | Kovar has army, | 科瓦有支军队 |
[28:40] | government soldiers. | 政府士兵 |
[28:41] | He’s very dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[28:44] | You sure you want to risk your life for this promise? | 你真的想为一个承诺搭上性命吗 |
[28:48] | Akula, kotorya ne plavayet, ne tonet. | 鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死 |
[28:54] | “The shark that does not swim, drowns.” | “鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死” |
[28:57] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:59] | I know real reason why you not go home. | 我知道你为什么不回家 |
[29:03] | You’re not swimming. | 因为你停止游动了 |
[29:05] | This business with Kovar | 有关科瓦的事情 |
[29:08] | is all promise, is in past. | 都只是承诺 已经过去了 |
[29:11] | You need to move forward, my friend. | 你要向前看 朋友 |
[29:13] | You need to move ahead, move on. | 你需要继续往前 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:23] | But only way will kill you. | 但这只会是条绝路 |
[29:27] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[29:28] | Ok, this is the craziest | 好了 这是最疯狂的 |
[29:30] | superhero scavenger hunt I have ever been on, | 寻找超级英雄活动了 |
[29:32] | Not that I’ve ever been on any, but… | 也不是说我干过这种事 只是… |
[29:34] | Wild Dog isn’t a superhero. He’s a vigilante. | 野狗算不上超级英雄 只是治安维持者 |
[29:36] | You are really going to have to explain | 你得给我好好解释一下 |
[29:38] | the distinction to me. | 其中的区别了 |
[29:39] | Either way, we’d have better luck | 不管怎样 我们在报纸上发条广告 |
[29:40] | with an ad in the paper. | 都比这样靠谱 |
[29:41] | No one reads the classifieds anymore. | 现在没人会去看广告了 |
[29:43] | Why don’t you just come on back, | 不然你先回来 |
[29:44] | and we’ll figure out our next move? | 我们再考虑下一步 |
[29:45] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:51] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[29:57] | Hey, this is John. Leave a message. | 我是约翰 请留言 |
[30:00] | Hey, John. Uh… | 约翰… |
[30:03] | I hope that everything’s going well over there. | 我希望你那边一切顺利 |
[30:08] | Listen, no pressure, | 别有压力 |
[30:09] | but give me a call back when you get a chance. | 不过有空了给我回个电话 |
[30:13] | I have a question I figure you probably have an answer. | 你或许能替我解答一个问题 |
[30:16] | Be well. | 保重 |
[30:21] | Lonely at the top, Mr. Mayor? | 身处万人之上孤单吗 市长先生 |
[30:23] | Actually, being the mayor isn’t the job that’s lonely. | 其实 我的孤单不是因为做了市长 |
[30:27] | Thea? | 西娅吗 |
[30:28] | Thea’s not coming back. | 西娅不回来了 |
[30:31] | Neither is John. | 约翰也不 |
[30:33] | There’s a Russian proverb. | 有一句俄罗斯谚语 |
[30:36] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently. | 我最近一直在思考这句话 |
[30:39] | Akula, kotorya ne plavayet, ne tonet. | 鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死 |
[30:44] | “The shark that does not swim, | “鲨鱼停止游动 |
[30:49] | drowns.” | 就会淹死” |
[30:51] | You don’t move forward, you die. | 若不前行 必死无疑 |
[30:54] | Listen, you will die if you try taking on | 你想凭一己之力拿下托拜厄斯·丘奇 |
[30:57] | this Tobias Church by yourself. | 就是在找死 |
[30:58] | There’s no more team, Quentin, | 已经没有团队了 昆汀 |
[31:00] | and I can’t trust anyone in the department. | 而且我无法信任警局里的人 |
[31:02] | Then don’t. Just trust these guys. | 那就不必 信任这些人就够了 |
[31:09] | Lieutenant Conahan. | 科纳汉副队 |
[31:10] | I trained him back in the day. | 我训练过他 |
[31:12] | The guy’s so clean, he doesn’t even double park, | 这人从没犯过事 连并排停车都没干过 |
[31:15] | and he’s vouched for each of these officers. | 他还为这些警官都做了担保 |
[31:17] | To do what? | 为了什么 |
[31:18] | To help you whatever way we can. | 为了尽我们所能帮助你 |
[31:22] | “We”? | “我们” |
[31:25] | Look, I don’t know any Russian proverbs, all right, | 我不懂什么俄罗斯谚语 |
[31:27] | but both of us have got to move on. | 不过我们都需要向前看 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:31] | I thought that was going to be a bigger fight. | 我还以为会有一场更艰难的战斗 |
[31:33] | That’s what Laurel would have wanted. | 劳蕾尔也会想这么做的 |
[31:38] | After tonight, I realized anything can happen. | 过了今晚 我意识到一切都可能发生 |
[31:44] | Which is why I need you to make me a promise. | 因此我需要你向我保证一件事 |
[31:52] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[31:53] | Please… | 请你… |
[31:57] | Please don’t let me be the last Canary. | 请别让金丝雀随我而消失 |
[32:00] | That way, | 这样的话 |
[32:01] | a part of me will always be out there with you. | 我也算能永远和你并肩作战 |
[32:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:18] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么都没有 |
[32:20] | I’m going to grab a smoke. | 我去抽根烟 |
[32:24] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[32:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:26] | I’m going to disarm the bombs. | 我去拆除炸弹 |
[32:28] | Fisher will take the others and get the councilmen. | 费舍去除掉其他人并救出议员 |
[32:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:31] | Watch your back, all right? | 小心点 好吗 |
[32:32] | I’ve got you from here. | 我在这支援你们 |
[32:34] | And where do they think “Here” is, exactly? | 他们真的知道”这里”是指哪里吗 |
[32:37] | I forgot to mention that. | 我忘了说这个 |
[32:39] | I am jealous. I’ve been trying to get Oliver | 妒忌你 我用了好几周 |
[32:40] | to work with a team for weeks now. | 说服奥利弗跟团队合作 |
[32:43] | They’re not a team! | 他们不是团队 |
[32:44] | Well, you can look it up. | 你可以查一下定义 |
[32:45] | A team is “A group of persons | 团队指的是”一组人 |
[32:46] | associated with a joint action.” | 一起执行一项联合任务” |
[32:54] | Duck… | 鸭… |
[32:59] | Duck… | 鸭… |
[33:04] | Goose. | 鹅 |
[33:09] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[33:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:25] | After I kill you, | 我向你保证 |
[33:27] | I’m going to let the hostages go. I promise. | 杀了你之后 我会放走人质的 |
[33:56] | Receiving heavy fire. | 遭受猛攻 |
[33:57] | – Fisher?! – I need backup. | -费舍 -请求支援 |
[33:59] | Conahan, Fisher’s catching heat. Can you assist? | 科纳汉 费舍被猛攻 你能支援吗 |
[34:01] | Negative. | 不能 |
[34:02] | We got a bigger problem. | 我们有更大的麻烦 |
[34:03] | Church has wired the conductor. | 丘奇已经连接电导体 |
[34:05] | The conductor is in the center of– | 电导体就在中央… |
[34:06] | If it goes, the whole building is going to blow. | 如果通电 整栋楼都会炸毁 |
[34:08] | You have to get out of there. | 你必须离开那里 |
[34:11] | Not without Church! | 必须带上丘奇 |
[34:14] | The whole power plant is going to go up. | 发电厂就要炸开了 |
[34:16] | There’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 我没有办法阻止 |
[34:20] | Get them out of here! | 把他们带出去 |
[34:21] | I’ll disarm the cordon. | 我负责解除警戒 |
[34:23] | I’m on it! | 我这就去 |
[34:32] | Overwatch! | 守望者 |
[34:33] | Hostages are safe. | 人质安全了 |
[34:34] | You have maybe 5 seconds. | 你有大约五秒钟 |
[34:55] | Keep her flying! | 保持飞行 |
[35:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:32] | I had intended to state my position | 我本来打算在本市对 |
[35:33] | on the anti-crime initiative | 黑金丝雀的追悼会上 |
[35:35] | during the city’s tribute to the Black Canary, | 做出我对阻止犯罪行动的陈述 |
[35:37] | but that speech was cut short. | 但我的陈述被打断了 |
[35:39] | In the intervening days, | 在动荡不安的时期 |
[35:40] | I have refined my position. | 我站到了我的位子上 |
[35:42] | Now, I have been reluctant to embrace the A.C.I. | 我一直不愿相信阻止犯罪行动 |
[35:45] | because of widespread corruption | 因为我们的警察局 |
[35:47] | within our police department, | 腐败现象严重 |
[35:49] | but these 4 officers | 但这四位警官 |
[35:51] | have shown me and the entire city | 向我和整座城市展示了 |
[35:53] | that there are still good men and women in the SCPD. | 在星城警局还是有好的警察 |
[35:57] | Today I am announcing the formation of the anti-crime unit. | 今天我在此宣布打击罪案小组正式成立 |
[36:00] | These 4 officers will report directly to me, | 这四位警官直接向我汇报 |
[36:03] | and by working together, | 我们将齐心协力 |
[36:06] | we will begin the process of saving our city. | 展开拯救这座城市的行动 |
[36:12] | I thank you all for coming out. | 感谢各位今天来到这里 |
[36:14] | I want to thank you all | 感谢你们 |
[36:15] | for deciding to hear my vision. | 决定聆听我的愿景 |
[36:18] | The Green Arrow cannot be stopped | 我们无法阻挡绿箭侠 |
[36:21] | unless– | 除非… |
[36:22] | unless we all work together | 除非大家齐心协力 |
[36:25] | under a singular command. | 听从一个人指挥 |
[36:27] | And I suppose that leader would be you. | 我想你就是那个领导人 |
[36:30] | You need someone from the outside. | 你们需要外力 |
[36:32] | I know this because it took me less than 12 hours | 因为我花了不到十二小时 |
[36:35] | to get inside your organizations, | 就击垮了你们的组织 |
[36:38] | all of them. | 所有的 |
[36:40] | What’s that mean? | 你在说什么 |
[36:41] | Get inside? | 什么击垮 |
[36:50] | It means that, Mr. Bertinelli. | 就是这意思 波提纳尔先生 |
[36:54] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[36:56] | I thought you’d be out celebrating after your big win. | 我以为你会出去庆祝你的大胜利 |
[36:58] | It wasn’t exactly a win. | 那也不算什么胜利 |
[37:00] | You went from being the do-nothing mayor | 你在一天之内 |
[37:01] | to the rock star mayor in under 24 hours. | 从一无是处的市长变成超级巨星市长 |
[37:04] | I would say that that qualifies. | 在我看来这是胜利 |
[37:06] | Church is still out there. | 还没抓到丘奇 |
[37:07] | I’m not worried about that. | 我不担心这个 |
[37:09] | What, with your new unit of super cops | 有你的超级警察小组 |
[37:10] | and the new team of vigilantes | 和你即将招募的 |
[37:11] | you’re going to be recruiting, | 治安维持者新团队在 |
[37:12] | Church is going to see the inside of a cell in no time. | 丘奇很快就会被关起来 |
[37:14] | I see what you did there. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[37:16] | – What did I do? – You talked about the new team | -我做了什么 -你说新团队 |
[37:18] | like it’s a done deal. | 就好像这已经是事实了 |
[37:19] | Oh, that. | 这个啊 |
[37:20] | Well, I just thought since you decided | 从你决定”继续游动”当市长开始 |
[37:22] | to “Keep swimming” as mayor, | 我就觉得 |
[37:25] | you might do the same as Green Arrow. | 你也会继续当绿箭侠 |
[37:29] | You might be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[37:30] | Lance told me about the Russian proverb, by the way. | 兰斯告诉我的俄罗斯谚语 |
[37:32] | Very poetic. Wait… | 非常有诗意 等一下 |
[37:36] | Did you just say I might be right? | 你刚才说也许我说得对吗 |
[37:38] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[37:42] | I’ve been looking into your guy. | 我调查了你的人 |
[37:44] | Wild Dog. | 野狗 |
[37:45] | It says here his name is Rene Ramirez. | 这里说他叫雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[37:47] | Yeah, but Wild Dog is much scarier. | 没错 但野狗听着比较吓人 |
[37:49] | So by looking into him, does that mean– | 调查他的意思是… |
[37:50] | I’m thinking of recruiting him. | 我打算招募他 |
[37:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:52] | You better. | 最好招募他 |
[37:54] | Because if you don’t, | 如果不招募他 |
[37:55] | I have no idea what I went through this for. | 我的刀伤要怎么算 |
[37:59] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[38:00] | I was looking for Mr. Dog, | 我去找狗先生 |
[38:02] | and then I was jumped by two insanely aggressive guys with knives. | 然后我遇到了两个持刀的变态疯子 |
[38:05] | Do you remember what they looked like? | 你记得他们的样子吗 |
[38:06] | Yes, and I will tell you everything on one condition. | 记得 只要你答应我一个条件就全部告知你 |
[38:11] | You recruit me, too. | 你也要招募我 |
[38:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | Kovar face many threats. | 科瓦要面对很多威胁 |
[38:19] | Many people want to kill him. | 很多人要杀了他 |
[38:21] | Only people with power to get past his army… | 只有一股势力能够与他的军队抗衡 |
[38:24] | Are Bratva. | 兄弟会 |
[38:28] | So… | 那么 |
[38:30] | First you say that this is going to kill me, | 之前你说这会杀死我 |
[38:34] | and now it looks like you want to initiate me. | 现在看来你是想激发我 |
[38:38] | Unless you are careful, | 除非你小心翼翼 |
[38:40] | it will be one and same. | 否则还是死路一条 |
[38:44] | Ok, Anatoly. | 好 阿纳托利 |
[38:49] | So I survive this, | 我活下来 |
[38:52] | and I’m Bratva? | 就是兄弟会的人吗 |
[38:55] | You survive this… | 你活下来 |
[38:58] | You can begin process of becoming Bratva. | 就能开始成为兄弟会的历程 |
[39:15] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[39:17] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[39:19] | Besides feeling like I’ve got | 除了有最糟的 |
[39:21] | the worst case of deja vu ever, | 似曾相识的感觉 |
[39:23] | I’m not bad. | 我挺好的 |
[39:24] | How about you? You still the mayor? | 你呢 还在当市长吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. They haven’t voted me out yet, so… | 是的 他们还没投票把我拉下台 |
[39:27] | Yeah, well, give it a little bit of time, man. | 好吧 你要耐心点 兄弟 |
[39:29] | They’ll come to their senses. | 他们会想通的 |
[39:31] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[39:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:35] | I–I… | 我… |
[39:37] | I wanted to bounce something off of you | 我想跟你说件事 |
[39:39] | and get your perspective. | 听听你的看法 |
[39:40] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:42] | On? | 说吧 |
[39:44] | Felicity thinks that it’s time | 费利西蒂觉得我们 |
[39:45] | we put together a new team. | 是时候组新的团队了 |
[39:48] | And you want to know if I think that’s a good idea? | 你想问我这是不是个好主意 |
[39:50] | I do. | 没错 |
[39:54] | I think it is. | 我觉得是 |
[39:57] | It wasn’t exactly the response | 这完全不是你 |
[39:59] | you were looking for, right? | 想要的答案吧 |
[40:00] | No. | 不是 |
[40:02] | No. | 不是 |
[40:04] | But I’m not surprised. | 但我不意外 |
[40:09] | I need to make peace | 我要试着接受 |
[40:10] | with the fact that things aren’t going to go back | 木已成舟 无法回到过去的 |
[40:11] | to the way they were. | 事实了 |
[40:13] | So does that include you and Felicity? | 包括你和费利西蒂的关系吗 |
[40:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:39] | You’re a magician. | 你是个魔术师 |
[40:41] | Tough day? | 今天很辛苦 |
[40:43] | Just long. | 只是比较累 |
[40:45] | Better now. | 现在好点了 |
[41:03] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:04] | Yeah, I’m headed home. | 我要回家了 |
[41:06] | Yeah, it was a good day. | 不错的一天 |
[41:07] | It was real good. | 真的不错 |
[41:09] | Diapers and formula. You got it. | 尿不湿和奶粉 我知道了 |
[41:11] | I’ll be home in a bit. | 我一会儿就到家 |
[41:20] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[41:21] | Help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:44] | Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠 |
[41:48] | No. I’m not Green Arrow. | 不 我不是绿箭侠 |