时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只为一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city, | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | but my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:10] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:12] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:14] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:17] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | You won’t be able to stop him. | 你不可能阻止他 |
[00:20] | We need to trap him. | 我们困住他就行 |
[00:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:27] | We are the same, you and I. | 我们是一样的 你和我 |
[00:29] | You are wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[00:30] | I am nothing like you. | 我跟你完全不同 |
[00:33] | I had to put him down, Lyla. | 我只能杀死他 莱拉 |
[00:34] | He had reached for my gun. | 他想抢我的枪 |
[00:37] | Alex, where are we? | 艾利克斯 我们在哪 |
[00:39] | – Thea. – No. I can’t. | -西娅 -我待不下去了 |
[00:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[00:43] | Rubicon, | 卢比孔河行动 |
[00:43] | designed to prevent any country, even our own, | 可以阻止任何国家 包括我国 |
[00:46] | from firing a nuclear missile. | 发射核武器 |
[00:48] | Darhk ripped it out. | 达克撕开皮肤拿走了 |
[00:48] | Darhk would control the world’s nuclear stockpile. | 达克能控制全世界的核武器 |
[00:51] | Andy told me that Genesis was coming. | 安迪告诉我创世纪即将来临 |
[00:53] | God wanted to give the world a do-over, so he destroyed it. | 上帝想重建世界 所以毁掉了世界 |
[00:55] | He destroyed it with a flood. | 用洪水毁了世界 |
[00:56] | So nuclear annihilation is Darhk’s flood. | 所以核灭绝就是达克的洪水 |
[00:59] | What’s he planning on building as his Ark? | 他打算怎么建造他的方舟呢 |
[01:23] | 在0316 一至四号导弹仓库已重新启动 正加大供能 进入发射序列 | |
[01:51] | Russia, Markovia, Corto Maltese, us, | 俄罗斯 马尔科维亚 马尔科维亚 我们 |
[01:53] | every NATO ally– | 所有北约组织同盟国 |
[01:54] | Rubicon has control over all their nuclear systems. | 卢比孔河行动已掌控了他们所有的核能系统 |
[01:57] | You mean HIVE does. | 你是说被蜂巢掌控了 |
[01:58] | I know it’s a little late for this, | 我知道现在说这话有点晚 |
[02:00] | but whoever created an algorithm | 但不管是谁发明了 |
[02:01] | that could override any country’s nuclear weapons | 能重写任何国家核武器的算法 |
[02:04] | really screwed up. | 这下真的完蛋了 |
[02:05] | That would be Amanda Waller. | 是阿曼达·沃勒搞出来的 |
[02:08] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[02:10] | We? | 我们 |
[02:11] | Oliver, I’m the Director of ARGUS, | 奥利弗 我是超能力联合调查组的指挥官 |
[02:13] | and this goes way over my head. | 这已远不是我能决定的了 |
[02:16] | This is executive level, | 这是执政当局的事 |
[02:17] | and this is Department of Defense. | 是国防部的事 |
[02:18] | Right, right, right, right, but how much time? | 是没错 但还有多少时间 |
[02:20] | There’s a start-up sequence | 达克还需要一个启动序列 |
[02:21] | before Darhk can actually launch a nuke. | 才能真正的发射核武器 |
[02:23] | We have just under 21 hours. | 我们还有不到21小时的时间 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna have to find a way to interrupt that sequence. | 你必须找到一个能中断序列的办法 |
[02:27] | Rubicon is a failsafe against nuclear Armageddon. | 卢比孔河行动是核武器大决战的失效保护 |
[02:29] | ARGUS designed it to be 100% unhackable. | 超能力联合调查组将其设计为绝对无法黑入 |
[02:31] | No. She can do it. She’s the best. | 不 她能黑进去 她是最好的 |
[02:33] | Well, actually, that would be my father | 其实 对卢比孔河行动而言 |
[02:35] | as far as Rubicon is concerned. | 我父亲才是最佳的人选 |
[02:36] | It uses Fourier protocols. | 它使用的是傅里叶协议 |
[02:38] | Noah practically wrote the book on them. | 诺亚基本上就是这方面的专家 |
[02:40] | The world is facing nuclear Armageddon. | 全世界要面对的是核武器大决战 |
[02:41] | My pride and my general dislike for my father | 我的自尊心以及对我父亲的反感 |
[02:43] | can take a backseat for the next 20-plus hours. | 在接下来二十几个小时里都不重要了 |
[02:45] | Felicity, this isn’t about pride. | 费利西蒂 这和自尊心无关 |
[02:46] | Your father’s a criminal. | 你父亲是罪犯 |
[02:48] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能相信他 |
[02:49] | I’m not saying we should trust him. | 我不是说我们应该相信他 |
[02:50] | I’m saying we need to. | 而是说我们必须相信他 |
[02:53] | OK. He got out in Darhk’s jailbreak. | 达克越狱时他也逃出来了 |
[02:55] | How do we find him? | 我们要怎么找他 |
[02:56] | I’m already running a search. | 我已经在搜索了 |
[02:56] | Can you try to get in touch with Thea, too? | 你也能联系一下西娅吗 |
[02:58] | Please. We need her back here. | 谢谢 我们需要她回来 |
[02:59] | John, can I talk to you for a second? | 约翰 能和你说几句吗 |
[03:05] | – How you doing? – Been better. | -你怎么样 -不怎么样 |
[03:07] | Well, I’m not gonna pretend | 我不会假装 |
[03:08] | to understand what you’re going through. | 理解你的痛苦 |
[03:09] | Well, Oliver, you’ve been through this with your mother, | 奥利弗 你母亲去世时你也经历过 |
[03:11] | which is why I can’t quite understand | 所以我不太明白 |
[03:12] | why you’re putting the fate of the world | 你为什么把整个世界的命运 |
[03:13] | in the hands of another evil parent. | 交到另一个邪恶家长的身上 |
[03:14] | I’m not trusting Kuttler. | 我并不是相信库特勒 |
[03:16] | I trust Felicity, | 我相信的是费利西蒂 |
[03:17] | and we should just let her do her job, OK? | 我们应该让她做她擅长的事 |
[03:20] | We have one of our own. | 我们也有自己的任务 |
[03:21] | Yeah, stopping Darhk. | 对 阻止达克 |
[03:22] | His magic is powered by death, | 他的魔力来自死亡 |
[03:24] | so if even one of those nukes hits– | 所以就算其中一个核武器袭击成功 |
[03:26] | He will be unstoppable. | 他就所向无敌了 |
[03:28] | OK. What’s your play? | 好吧 那你有什么计划 |
[03:29] | Well, if he is planning on harnessing all of this death, | 如果他打算利用这些死亡事件 |
[03:32] | he’s gonna be in something called a nexus chamber. | 他应该会待在结点室 |
[03:34] | Basically, it’s a collector magic. | 大致说来 那是魔力收集者 |
[03:36] | And here I thought earthquake machines | 我还以为地震机器 |
[03:38] | were as strange as it got. | 已经够奇怪的了 |
[03:39] | Esrin Fortuna told me that one of these chambers | 伊斯林·福尔图娜告诉我其中一个房间 |
[03:41] | exists in Star City. | 就在星城 |
[03:43] | I’m betting it falls on a ley line. | 我猜它坐落在地脉 |
[03:45] | What did Vixen call them– Wi-Fi for magic? | 雌狐是怎么说的 魔力无线网络 |
[03:47] | – Yeah. – It’s a big city, Oliver. | -没错 -这座城市很大 奥利弗 |
[03:49] | We got 21 hours. | 我们只有21个小时 |
[03:50] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[03:54] | We have to help them! | 我们必须帮他们 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna help these people! | 我们会帮这些人的 |
[04:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[04:01] | Reiter’s men found a way on the island. | 瑞特的人在岛上找到了出路 |
[04:03] | There has to be a way off. | 肯定有出路的 |
[04:05] | There’s a plane east end of the island, | 岛的东面有架飞机 |
[04:08] | And it’s far. | 离这很远 |
[04:08] | We’ll make it. | 我们能赶到的 |
[04:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:12] | This may be a way to call for help. | 也许是一种求救方式 |
[04:14] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:27] | And… | 然后是 |
[04:28] | Woof. | 狗叫 |
[04:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:31] | The predictability was a terrible flaw in the design. | 可以预料是这个设计的严重缺陷 |
[04:34] | Predictability is your flaw, too. | 可以预料也是你的缺陷 |
[04:37] | Every time my life starts to suck, you show up. | 每次我的生活开始变糟 你就会出现了 |
[04:43] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[04:47] | Is that hand a present from your new best friend? | 那只手是你新哥儿们的礼物吗 |
[04:50] | I’m not doing this for a prosthetic, Thea. | 我这么做不是为了假肢 西娅 |
[04:54] | – I’m doing it to keep you safe. – Keep me safe. | -我是为了保护你 -保护我 |
[04:57] | – Yes. Keep you safe. – Yeah. | -没错 保护你 -是吧 |
[04:58] | Like I said, predictable. | 我说过 可以预料 |
[05:02] | Only thing I don’t get is how is brainwashing | 我唯一不懂的是 |
[05:05] | some guy I really like in your plan to keep me safe? | 洗脑我真心喜欢的人算什么保护我 |
[05:08] | His conditioning wasn’t my idea. | 他那样不怪我 |
[05:10] | Ruvé Darhk wanted to ensure his compliance | 鲁维·达克希望在最后阶段 |
[05:12] | in the final phase. | 确保他的忠诚 |
[05:13] | Final phase of what? | 什么的最后阶段 |
[05:15] | Something called Genesis. | 叫什么创世纪 |
[05:18] | Darhk plans to burn the world in a nuclear fire | 达克计划用核弹夷平全世界 |
[05:21] | while we are protected down here. | 而我们在这里很安全 |
[05:23] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Then he and his followers can rebuild. | 然后他和他的随从就能重建 |
[05:28] | Truth be told, it’s not dissimilar | 说实话 这和我以前 |
[05:30] | to the plan I had for the Glades once upon a time, | 针对贫民窟的计划 没什么两样 |
[05:33] | but on a much, much larger scale. | 但规模大得多 |
[05:35] | Let me guess– you don’t think | 我想 你觉得 |
[05:37] | that destroying the entire world is completely insane? | 毁灭整个世界完全不疯狂 |
[05:40] | The world is what’s insane. | 这个世界才疯狂 |
[05:42] | It is beyond saving. | 已经无药可救 |
[05:45] | It needs a do-over, a reset. | 世界需要重建改写 |
[05:48] | Look. Once I realized Darhk’s plan was inevitable, | 听着 一旦认识到达克的计划是必然的 |
[05:51] | the math was simple. | 就很容易取舍了 |
[05:52] | Save yourself. | 你自救[省省]吧 |
[05:54] | And my daughter… | 还有我女儿… |
[05:57] | even if she doesn’t want to be saved. | 虽然她不想被救 |
[05:59] | Look. I am way, way past the point of telling you | 我已经完全懒得告诉你 |
[06:03] | that you are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[06:07] | I just want to see Alex. | 我只想见艾利克斯 |
[06:10] | I just want to know he’s ok, | 我只想知道他没事 |
[06:12] | And look, I–I get it. | 我也明白 |
[06:15] | I’m stuck here, | 我困在这儿了 |
[06:17] | but I can be stuck here and compliant, | 但我可以在这里规规矩矩的 |
[06:20] | or I can be a pain in your ass, | 也可以搅得你们鸡犬不宁 |
[06:24] | So take me to him now. | 立刻带我去见他 |
[06:44] | – Hey, hon. – Hi. | -好啊 亲爱的 -好啊 |
[06:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:51] | When I was at your place this morning, I, um… | 我今早在你家… |
[06:56] | I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[06:59] | What are you doing going through my stuff? | 你翻我的东西干什么 |
[07:02] | Snooping. | 瞄一眼 |
[07:04] | But–but–but this isn’t any of your business, Donna. | 但 但这与你无关 唐娜 |
[07:07] | No, no, babe. It is my business actually, | 不 亲爱的 其实与我有关 |
[07:10] | you getting suspended. | 你要被停职了 |
[07:11] | It is kind of. | 算是吧 |
[07:12] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[07:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:17] | It’s–it’s, um– it’s an affidavit. | 这是 这是一份证词 |
[07:21] | Pike said if I put my name to it, | 派克说如果我签上名 |
[07:23] | then–then I get my badge back. | 我就能拿回警徽 |
[07:26] | It says you didn’t know that Laurel was the Black Canary. | 上面说你不知道劳蕾尔是黑金丝雀 |
[07:31] | I may not be in Mansa, | 我可能进不了曼萨俱乐部 |
[07:32] | but I know how to read, sweetie. | 但我识字 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | I think it’s Mensa actually. | 应该是门萨俱乐部 |
[07:37] | You told me that you knew what Laurel was doing. | 你跟我说你知道劳蕾尔在做这个 |
[07:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[07:43] | So this is a lie. | 所以你说谎了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, but it’s a complicated lie. | 是的 但这事很复杂 |
[07:49] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:54] | Because according to Pike, | 因为派克说 |
[07:55] | IAB are willing to look the other way | 内务部打算另外调查 |
[07:57] | about my working with Darhk because I was… | 我和达克的合作 而我其实是 |
[08:01] | protecting Laurel. | 为了保护劳蕾尔 |
[08:03] | Why would you have to protect her if she was a superhero? | 如果她是超级英雄 还需要你保护她吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, exactly. Now you see. | 没错 正是如此 你懂了 |
[08:08] | I see that they’re asking you to lie. | 我只懂他们要你说谎 |
[08:12] | Sweetheart, come on. | 亲爱的 算了吧 |
[08:14] | All I ever wanted was to–was to be a cop, | 我只想当个警察 |
[08:16] | and what’s a small lie if | 如果说些小谎话 |
[08:17] | it means I can do some good for this city? | 能让我为这座城市做更多贡献呢 |
[08:19] | No. No. That’s just it. | 不 不 是这样的 |
[08:21] | There aren’t any small lies, hon. | 谎话没有大小之分 亲爱的 |
[08:25] | Take it from someone who had a child | 和骗子生过孩子的女人 |
[08:26] | with a man who was a liar. | 悟出的道理 |
[08:30] | I’m not Noah Kuttler. | 我不是诺亚·库特勒 |
[08:31] | I know, honey, and that’s why I love you. | 我知道 亲爱的 所以我爱你 |
[08:36] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[08:39] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[08:42] | And that’s why I have faith that… | 所以我相信 |
[08:46] | you’re gonna do the right thing. | 你会做出正确的选择 |
[09:00] | Gentlemen, I have a little errand I need you to run, | 先生们 有些小差事需要你们跑腿 |
[09:04] | a loose end that needs tying up, | 解决一些遗留问题 |
[09:06] | Not unlike… | 类似于… |
[09:09] | Do I detect some obstinacy, Mr. Brick? | 我感受到一丝不情愿啊 布里克先生 |
[09:11] | I’m used to giving the orders, Darhk, not taking them. | 我以前是发命的 达克 而不是受命的 |
[09:15] | Not even as a little | 我把你救出 |
[09:16] | thank-you for busting you out of Iron Heights? | 铁山监狱 你都不谢我吗 |
[09:17] | Whatever happened to gratitude? | 感恩的心哪里去了 |
[09:19] | I’m here, ain’t I? | 我过来了 不是吗 |
[09:21] | And when the whole world | 当全世界都在核爆炸的 |
[09:22] | is sitting under a field of mushroom clouds, | 蘑菇云中倍受煎熬 |
[09:25] | You will be glad that you are. | 你们会很庆幸来了这里 |
[09:28] | Now then, back to the errand. | 回到任务上来 |
[09:31] | Have either of you boys heard of the Calculator? | 你们有人听说过计算者吗 |
[09:43] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[09:44] | I found a deep-trunk fiber optic hookup | 我发现了多态加密的 |
[09:45] | with polymorphic encryption. | 深层光纤连接 |
[09:46] | Noah is there, trust me. | 诺亚一定在那里 相信我 |
[09:48] | I think she’s right. Look. | 她说得没错 你看 |
[09:51] | Whoever rigged that up didn’t want to be surprised. | 装配那东西的人不喜欢意外 |
[09:52] | I’m tracing the bluetooth signal. | 我在追踪蓝牙信号 |
[09:54] | Head southwest. | 朝西南方走 |
[09:58] | Well, he’s not here. | 好吧 他不在 |
[09:59] | He has to be. | 他应该在 |
[10:00] | He was. | 他之前在 |
[10:01] | Looks like he bolted and in a hurry. | 他好像匆匆逃离了 |
[10:02] | Bolted from whom? | 逃离谁 |
[10:15] | This was 20 minutes ago. | 录像是20分钟前的 |
[10:24] | Looks like Kuttler wasn’t the only one that left Iron Heights. | 看来从铁山监狱越狱的不只有库特勒 |
[10:29] | Those are ghosts with him. | 那些跟他一起的是幽灵 |
[10:30] | What does HIVE want with my father? | 蜂巢抓我父亲要做什么 |
[10:32] | Ok. Find that scrawny son of a bitch, | 好了 给我找到那个干瘦蠢货 |
[10:36] | And when you do, kill him. | 你们找到后 干掉他 |
[10:42] | Welcome to Tevat Noah, | 欢迎来到诺亚方舟 |
[10:43] | your home in the new era. | 你们新时代的家 |
[10:46] | Please proceed to the registration building | 请前往报到大楼 |
[10:48] | to receive your residence assignments. | 获取给你们分配的住宅 |
[10:57] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[10:58] | It wasn’t easy finding my way down here. | 找到这里可真不容易 |
[11:02] | You ghosts are swell at keeping secrets | 你们幽灵保守秘密是一把好手 |
[11:04] | but less swell resisting torture, | 但忍受酷刑可没那么厉害 |
[11:06] | So why don’t you spare me the trouble | 所以你不如给我省点麻烦 |
[11:09] | and tell me where I can find Damien Darhk? | 直接告诉我达米恩·达克在哪 |
[11:26] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:27] | Kuttler’s the only one that can stop Rubicon. | 只有库特勒能阻止卢比孔河行动 |
[11:29] | That’s why Darhk wanted him dead. | 所以达克想置他于死地 |
[11:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah. The word conflicted comes to mind. | 还好 只是想到了世界上的冲突 |
[11:34] | Well, at least we know he got away. | 最起码我们知道他逃走了 |
[11:35] | But not much of a head start. | 但不算是开了个好头 |
[11:37] | I hacked Kuttler’s server to see if there was | 我黑进了库特勒的服务器 |
[11:39] | anything in there that could point us to where he would run to, | 看能不能找到他去向的信息 |
[11:41] | and he cleared the cache, | 不过他清空了所有缓存 |
[11:41] | so I can’t recover any files, | 所以我没法恢复任何文件 |
[11:42] | But there is a root directory called Ravenspur. | 但里面有个叫渡鸦之刺的根目录 |
[11:45] | What’s Ravenspur? | 渡鸦之刺是什么 |
[11:45] | Don’t know. Does sound familiar. | 不知道 但听起来很耳熟 |
[11:47] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是不知道为什么 |
[11:49] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[11:50] | The whole world is, so yeah. | 全世界都没时间了 所以是啊 |
[11:53] | Meantime, my ley line algorithm kicked back | 与此同时 我的地脉算法找出了 |
[11:55] | a possible twenty on a magical clubhouse for Darhk. | 有20%的可能是达克魔力俱乐部的地方 |
[12:02] | We drove some of them off, | 我们赶走了其中一些人 |
[12:04] | but Reiter’s sending reinforcements. | 但瑞特正在派增援过来 |
[12:06] | Reiter’s dead. | 瑞特死了 |
[12:07] | We heard him on the radio. | 我们在无线电里听到他了 |
[12:10] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[12:13] | There’s a map of the island in the pack. | 包里有一张岛上的地图 |
[12:15] | Get them to the plane. | 带他们到飞机那里去 |
[12:16] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna find Reiter, | 我去找瑞特 |
[12:19] | and I’m gonna end this. | 然后结束这一切 |
[12:20] | Then I’m staying, too. | 那我也留下来 |
[12:22] | Do you remember what you told me? | 你还记得你告诉我的话吗 |
[12:24] | It takes a monster to kill a monster. | 只有怪兽才能杀死另一只怪兽 |
[12:27] | Now get these people home. | 现在带这些人回家 |
[12:38] | Felicity just called. | 费利西蒂刚打电话过来 |
[12:40] | She needs to see me about something. | 她有点事要见我 |
[12:42] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. It’s felicity, | 我不知道 因为是费利西蒂 |
[12:44] | So, you know, you never know. | 所以 你知道的 难说 |
[12:47] | Were you signing that thing? | 你要签那份文件了吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I was about to. | 是的 正准备签 |
[12:53] | Before you give me that dirty look, | 在你冲我翻白眼之前 |
[12:56] | you might want to, uh, read this thing. | 你可能想先读读这份文件 |
[12:58] | I already read it. | 我已经读过了 |
[12:59] | Just read it, please. | 就读一下 拜托了 |
[13:07] | It’s looks a– | 这看起来 |
[13:08] | Yeah, it’s a little different, huh? | 是啊 有点不一样了 |
[13:09] | “Although I was against at first, | “虽然我一开始并不同意 |
[13:11] | I came to see what Laurel was doing | 但我看到劳蕾尔作为黑金丝雀 |
[13:12] | was vital… | 所做的 |
[13:16] | and important and good | 都是必不可少 |
[13:20] | as the Black Canary.” | 至关重要的好事” |
[13:24] | I gave it a little rewrite. | 我稍微修改了一下 |
[13:26] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[13:30] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[13:34] | Laurel would be, too. | 劳蕾尔也会的 |
[13:36] | This is me signing my badge away. | 我签这个是在葬送我自己的职位 |
[13:38] | No. You don’t know that. | 不 你还不能确定 |
[13:43] | All you can know for sure | 你能确定的是 |
[13:46] | is that you’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事 |
[13:53] | Mr. Dennis. | 丹尼斯先生 |
[13:55] | Ms. Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[13:58] | You haven’t returned my calls. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[14:01] | Yes, I am sorry. I’ve been busy. | 是的 不好意思 一直很忙 |
[14:03] | So have I. | 我也很忙 |
[14:05] | Running your company. | 忙着为你管理公司 |
[14:07] | Do I need to remind you of your responsibilities | 需要我提醒你对于帕尔默科技 |
[14:09] | to Palmer Tech? | 所肩负的责任吗 |
[14:10] | No, you don’t, but you’re just gonna have to believe me | 不 不需要 但你一定要相信我 |
[14:12] | when I tell you that what is on my plate right now | 我现在手上的事情 |
[14:14] | is much more important. | 重要得多 |
[14:18] | Should I come back? | 我应该过会再来吗 |
[14:19] | No, no. Please stay. | 不 不用 别走 |
[14:22] | Miss smoak, the board– | 斯莫克小姐 董事会 |
[14:23] | Can wait. | 可以等着 |
[14:31] | Whatever’s so important, I hope it’s worth it. | 不管是何事如此重要 但愿是值得的 |
[14:37] | Hi. I like your tie. It’s very–awkward. | 你好 领带不错 非常…尴尬 |
[14:42] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你能见我 |
[14:45] | Of course, my baby girl. | 当然了 我的宝贝女儿 |
[14:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:49] | Are you kidding? I’m always here for you. | 你在开玩笑吗 我会一直在你身边 |
[14:50] | As long as there’s no bees around. | 只要周围没有蜂群 |
[14:51] | No bees. | 没有蜂群 |
[14:54] | What–are you ok? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[14:56] | Does the word Ravenspur mean anything to you? | 渡鸦之刺这个词你有印象吗 |
[15:00] | If this is something to do with your father, honey– | 如果这和你爸爸有关 甜心 |
[15:01] | So it does. I remember the two of you talking about it. | 看来有印象 我记得你俩谈论过这个 |
[15:04] | Not just talk. It’s a–it’s a cabin | 不仅仅是谈论 那是我们之前 |
[15:08] | in Cypress Cove we used to like to go to. | 喜欢去的一间位于柏树湾的小屋 |
[15:09] | We’d, you know–we’d nurse a bottle of wine, | 你知道的 我们会品着红酒 |
[15:12] | make love to Lionel Richie. | 听着莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌做爱 |
[15:13] | I was his penny lover. | 我是他的小爱人 |
[15:14] | You know, your father | 你知道吗 你爸爸 |
[15:16] | could go all night long. | 能持续一整晚 |
[15:18] | Ok. That’s enough. I don’t– | 好了 够了 我不 |
[15:19] | You know what? Actually, I think you were conceived | 你知道吗 其实我想我就是在 |
[15:22] | in Ravenspur. | 渡鸦之刺怀上你的 |
[15:23] | Please make it stop, please. | 求你了别说了 求你了 |
[15:25] | No. Seriously, honey. I want to be serious for a minute. | 不 认真的 甜心 我认真和你说 |
[15:27] | If this is anything remotely to do with your father– | 如果有什么事和你爸有丁点儿关系… |
[15:31] | Don’t worry. I have it handled. | 别担心 我能处理好 |
[15:36] | I wouldn’t be a Jewish mother | 我要不是因为担心你 |
[15:38] | if I didn’t worry. | 也不会这么唠叨 |
[15:44] | Baby, what’s that for? | 宝贝 这是干什么 |
[15:47] | With any luck you’ll never have to find out. | 但愿你永远都不必知道 |
[15:55] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[15:55] | What, you think he was gonna put up a sign? | 怎么 还想让他立个牌子吗 |
[15:57] | I was thinking more along the lines | 我在想会不会是一个 |
[15:58] | of ghosts with automatic weapons. | 带着自动武器的幽灵 |
[16:00] | Maybe we should have brought our work clothes. | 或许我们该穿工作服来 |
[16:03] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你说件事吗 |
[16:04] | – Yeah. – I spoke to Lyla. | -说吧 -我和莱拉谈过了 |
[16:06] | She’s worried about you because | 她很担心你 |
[16:08] | you said that you shot Andy in self-defense. | 因为你说出于自卫朝安迪开了枪 |
[16:10] | Oliver I don’t want to talk about this. | 奥利弗 我不想谈这件事 |
[16:11] | You just never said anything about self-defense to me, John. | 你从没和我说过自卫的事 约翰 |
[16:14] | Couldn’t tell Lyla the truth | 我不能告诉莱拉真相 |
[16:15] | and have her look at me the same way anymore. | 然后让她再那样看待我 |
[16:16] | Come on. You don’t know that. | 别这样 你又不知道 |
[16:18] | Oliver, you’re the last person on earth to lecture | 奥利弗 你是这世上最了解 |
[16:19] | someone about lying to the people they love. | 为什么要对爱人说谎的人 |
[16:22] | I’m not lecturing. | 我不是在对你说教 |
[16:24] | I’m worried. | 我只是担心 |
[16:26] | You’re better than me at this, | 这方面你比我强得多 |
[16:29] | and you’re hurting worse than I have ever seen you. | 我从来没见过你如此受伤 |
[16:32] | Don’t compound that by lying to your wife. | 对你妻子说谎只会让事情更糟 |
[16:38] | The fact that I lied to Felicity does not | 我对费利西蒂说谎 |
[16:40] | give me less credibility. | 没有降低这话的可信度 |
[16:41] | If anything, it should tell you | 要说的话 只能说 |
[16:43] | that I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[16:49] | – Yeah. -Noah’s at a cabin in Cypress Cove. | -在 -诺亚在赛普拉斯湾的一个小屋里 |
[16:52] | We got him. | 交给我们 |
[16:53] | We’re on our way. | 这就过去 |
[17:02] | You’re a hard man to find, Kuttler. | 你真难找啊 库特勒 |
[17:06] | Come out now. We’ll make it painless. | 出来吧 我们不会让你痛苦的 |
[17:08] | Make us work for it, we’ll make it last. | 帮我们搞定 不然要你好看 |
[17:14] | I hate it when they run. | 最讨厌别人逃了 |
[17:29] | You make me chase you anymore, | 你再让我追 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna put a bullet in you. | 我就要开枪了 |
[17:32] | Isn’t that the plan? | 计划不就是如此吗 |
[17:39] | I’m willing to give you a sporting chance. | 给你个公平的机会 |
[17:42] | I heard about this game while I was in prison, Mr. Brick. | 我在牢里就听过这个游戏了 布里克先生 |
[17:47] | You let me walk if I take you down. | 打倒你 就放我走 |
[17:50] | Darhk said you was a smart bloke. | 达克说你是个聪明人 |
[17:52] | So what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:54] | It’s the end of the world as I understand it. | 这就是世界末日了 |
[18:31] | Don’t just stand there. Get in! | 别傻站在这儿 上来 |
[18:37] | I got him. | 接到他了 |
[18:38] | Spartan, fall back! | 斯巴达 撤 |
[18:53] | Let’s make this simple. | 简单地说 |
[18:54] | This isn’t a reconciliation, | 这不是和解 |
[18:56] | this isn’t a reunion. | 也不是团聚 |
[18:57] | This is you helping me save the world. | 是你要帮我拯救世界 |
[18:59] | And what makes you think I can? | 你为什么觉得我帮得了 |
[19:01] | Damien Darhk thinks you can. | 达米恩·达克觉得你行 |
[19:03] | That’s why he sent last year’s greatest hits | 所以他才派了去年的最佳杀手 |
[19:04] | to take you down. | 去抓你 |
[19:06] | You’re a smart man. I’m assuming you know what Rubicon is. | 你是个聪明人 我猜你知道卢比孔河行动 |
[19:09] | And I’m assuming it’s under Mr. Darhk’s control. | 我猜它已经被达克先生控制了 |
[19:12] | We have 12 hours to stop it. | 我们有12小时来阻止他 |
[19:18] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[19:20] | You seem surprised. | 你似乎很惊讶 |
[19:21] | I was expecting a quid pro quo. | 我以为要讨价还价 |
[19:24] | Felicity I may be a terrible father. | 费利西蒂 我或许是个糟糕的父亲 |
[19:27] | May? | 或许 |
[19:28] | But I’m not a monster. | 但我不是禽兽 |
[19:29] | Terrible or not, I am your father. | 糟不糟糕 我都是你父亲 |
[19:31] | As long as you live in it, | 只要你还活着 |
[19:32] | I have an interest in seeing that this world doesn’t end. | 我就不希望这个世界毁灭 |
[19:37] | That said, I do need something. | 即便如此 我确实需要些东西 |
[19:39] | Color me shocked. | 一点都不意外 |
[19:42] | I can’t hack Rubicon with this setup, | 我用这台机器黑不进卢比孔河行动 |
[19:44] | not in the time we have. | 时间不够 |
[19:46] | I’m going to need the quantum subluminal processor | 我需要你在帕尔默科技发明的 |
[19:48] | you developed at Palmer Tech. | 光束量子处理器 |
[19:49] | How did you even know that we… | 你怎么知道我们… |
[19:53] | God help me if you are using the end of days | 天 你该不会是想利用这个时机 |
[19:54] | to steal from my company again. | 继续从我公司偷东西吧 |
[19:56] | I’m an excellent multitasker, | 虽然我很擅长同时处理多个任务 |
[19:57] | but you can trust me this time. | 但这次你可以相信我 |
[20:08] | Ms. Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[20:09] | Mr. Dennis. | 丹尼斯先生 |
[20:11] | You must be very desperate for me to talk to the board | 你一定是太想让我和董事会谈话 |
[20:13] | since you brought security to dragoon me. | 保安都用上了 |
[20:15] | These men are not here to take you to the conference room. | 他们不是带你去会议室的 |
[20:17] | They’re here to escort you out of the building. | 他们是来护送你出去的 |
[20:21] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[20:22] | The board has grave concerns about your plans | 董事会非常担心 你想要放弃 |
[20:24] | to basically give away the biostimulant implant. | 可植入生物刺激素的决定 |
[20:28] | They wanted to discuss the matter with you. | 他们想和你讨论相关事宜 |
[20:30] | And I will talk to them. | 我会和他们谈的 |
[20:32] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[20:33] | They voted to terminate you | 他们投票决定将你革职 |
[20:35] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[20:41] | Well I just need to grab something, | 我只是拿点东西 |
[20:42] | and I will show myself out, thank you. | 我会自己出去的 谢谢 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry, but everything in this lab is proprietary. | 抱歉 实验室的一切都是公司财产 |
[20:47] | We cannot allow you to leave with company property. | 我们不能让你带走公司财产 |
[20:50] | Excuse me? You have to be kidding. | 什么 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:52] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:53] | I had hoped that this would end differently. | 我也不希望是这样的结局 |
[21:04] | All right, folks. You’re just moving right on in here. | 好了各位 你们就搬到这里 |
[21:06] | Have a great day. | 祝一天愉快 |
[21:07] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[21:10] | Hey, you. You ran off like a crazy person. | 你刚才像疯了一样跑开 |
[21:13] | Are you feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[21:16] | Do you know what’s going on here? | 你知道这里发生了什么吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Ruve told me. | 知道 瑞文告诉我了 |
[21:19] | Sir, we have a situation. | 长官 有情况 |
[21:20] | Isn’t it fantastic? | 是不是很棒 |
[21:21] | It is not fantastic. | 一点都不 |
[21:22] | It’s the end of the world. | 这是世界末日 |
[21:24] | No. It’s just the beginning of a new one. | 不 只是开启新的纪元 |
[21:26] | I got into politics to make a difference, right, | 我去从政 希望做一些改变 |
[21:28] | to make the world a better place, | 让世界变得更好 |
[21:30] | and Ruve has shown me that the only way to do that | 瑞文让我看到了唯一的办法 |
[21:33] | is to start over. | 就是重新开始 |
[21:35] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:36] | You are under the influence | 你现在受到了 |
[21:38] | of some type of drug right now, | 某种药物的影响 |
[21:40] | and we need to get out of here. | 我们需要离开这里 |
[21:44] | You’re just gonna have to trust me, ok? | 你要相信我 好吗 |
[21:45] | He can trust you later. | 晚点再让他相信你 |
[21:48] | Lonnie Machin is here. | 朗尼·马尚在这 |
[21:49] | He’s killed 5 of Damien’s men | 就我们所知 已经有五个达米恩的手下 |
[21:50] | that we know about. | 被他杀了 |
[21:51] | There’s plenty of ways I can respond to that, | 对这事我可以有很多种回答 |
[21:53] | but I’m gonna go with good. | 我还是想说 真棒 |
[21:54] | He’s hitting the co2 scrubbers hours | 核武器会让空气变得不宜吸入 |
[21:55] | before nuclear weapons will render | 他计划在此前数小时 |
[21:57] | the atmoathere above us unbreathable. | 破坏二氧化碳洗涤装置 |
[21:59] | If the Ark’s life support fails, | 如果方舟的生命支持系统损坏 |
[22:01] | we all suffocate. | 我们都会窒息而死 |
[22:03] | Who’s Lonnie Machin? | 朗尼·马尚是谁 |
[22:05] | He’s kind of an ex-boyfriend of Thea’s. | 是西娅的某位前男友 |
[22:10] | Damien told me about your special connection to him. | 达米恩跟我说了你俩的特殊关系 |
[22:14] | I need you to help me put him back in the box, | 我需要你帮我把他抓回监狱 |
[22:16] | or we’re all dead. | 否则我们都得死 |
[22:24] | You all right? Did you get it? | 你还好吗 到手了吗 |
[22:26] | I got fired before I could take the processor. | 还没拿到处理器就被炒了鱿鱼 |
[22:29] | I can’t even show my face in there. | 我甚至不能露脸 |
[22:30] | Maybe we should call in a bomb threat, | 或许我们应该报警说有炸弹恐吓 |
[22:31] | just empty the place, | 清空大楼 |
[22:32] | or maybe plant an actual bomb. | 或者真的放个炸弹 |
[22:33] | Just a small one, one that doesn’t hurt anybody, | 放个小小的 不会伤人的那种 |
[22:35] | but we have to– | 但我们得… |
[22:36] | Maybe we should just go in. | 或许我们应该直接走进去 |
[22:37] | It’s too risky to wear the gear | 光天化日的 穿着装备 |
[22:40] | in the daylight. | 风险太大 |
[22:41] | What about the elevator at the old lair? | 旧基地的电梯能用吗 |
[22:42] | Mr. Dennis shut it down | 拉万事件之后 |
[22:44] | after the Larvan attack. | 丹尼斯先生就把它关了 |
[22:45] | So John’s right. We’ll go in | 那么约翰是对的 我们就直接进去 |
[22:47] | and help you and your father boost it from– | 帮你和你父亲把它偷出来 那东西在… |
[22:49] | It’s in Curtis’ lab. | 柯蒂斯的实验室 |
[22:51] | You want me to help my father steal from me? | 你想让我帮我父亲偷我自己的东西 |
[22:54] | Well, it’s not exactly yours anymore, is it? | 严格来说已经不是你的了 对吧 |
[22:57] | Nope. Guess not. | 对 好像确实是 |
[23:21] | Door’s unlocked. | 门打开了 |
[23:22] | Give me a count of 3 and then come on in. | 你们数到三就进来 |
[23:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:35] | I love all this subterfuge. | 我喜欢这个计策 |
[23:37] | Might our guardian angel be the Green Arrow? | 我们的守护天使是绿箭侠吗 |
[23:39] | This was a line item on the budget list, | 预算上明明列出来了 |
[23:41] | and it’s still not fixed, | 但到现在都没修好 |
[23:42] | and they have the gall to fire me. | 他们还敢炒我鱿鱼 |
[23:48] | This is fun, working together. | 挺有意思的 我们俩合作 |
[23:50] | Let’s make this clear. | 我把话说清楚了 |
[23:51] | This is not a father-daughter bonding exercise. | 这不是父女间的亲子游戏 |
[23:55] | Felicity, we have personnel walking the floor. | 费利西蒂 有工作人员经过你那层 |
[23:58] | You might want to just go on my signal. | 听我指令行动 |
[24:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:01] | Look. I know I’ve done what appears | 听着 我知道自己做过许多 |
[24:02] | to be some terrible things. | 可怕的事情 |
[24:04] | You tried to steal from me. | 你想偷我东西 |
[24:05] | Are we not stealing from you now? | 我们现在不就在偷你东西吗 |
[24:07] | No. “A,” it’s not my company anymore, | 不 首先 公司已经不属于我 |
[24:09] | and “B,” we’re trying to save the world. | 其次 我们是在拯救地球 |
[24:16] | Didn’t I say go on my signal? | 我不是说了等我指令吗 |
[24:18] | OK. | 好 |
[24:20] | Now. | 就现在 |
[24:27] | I’m good at solving binary problems, | 我擅长解决二元的问题 |
[24:29] | but matters of the heart– | 但揣摩内心… |
[24:31] | Are not your forte, and stealing a processor | 不是你的强项 并且 |
[24:33] | to save the end of the world | 偷处理器拯救地球的时候 |
[24:34] | is not the right time for this conversation. | 并不适合讲这些 |
[24:36] | On some level, I’ve always told myself | 其实 我总是告诉自己 |
[24:37] | I just didn’t know how to be a father | 我不知道如何做父亲 |
[24:39] | or a husband. | 或是丈夫 |
[24:40] | And for a smart guy, you don’t seem to understand | 作为一个聪明人 你好像不明白 |
[24:43] | the concept of not the right time. | 什么叫做合适的时间 |
[24:45] | I don’t know why I tried to steal your company’s tech. | 我不知道自己为何窃取你公司的科技成果 |
[24:48] | Habit, I suppose, or something deeper. | 因为习惯吧 我猜 或者是更深层的原因 |
[24:49] | Gah! That son of a bitch! | 天哪 那个狗杂种 |
[24:51] | I’ve been fired for, like, 45 minutes, | 我被炒了才45分钟 |
[24:52] | and he’s already locked me out. | 他就已经取消了我的权限 |
[24:54] | You have an electromagnetic wave generator | 你有电磁波发生器 |
[24:56] | and battery tender? | 和电池保养器吗 |
[24:58] | To force the restart. | 就能强制重启了 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[25:11] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[25:16] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[25:18] | Guys, I’ve got incoming, northeast stairwell. | 伙计们 东北面楼梯有人来了 |
[25:20] | On it. | 交给我 |
[25:22] | It’s under a sublock. | 还有子锁 |
[25:38] | It won’t eject. That never happens unless… | 弹不出来 从没发生过这事 除非… |
[25:41] | That. We can’t leave without the processor. | 这个 拿不到处理器我们不能走 |
[25:44] | – We can if we clone it. – Your sniffer device. | -复制一个就行了 -你的监听装置 |
[25:46] | We can copy the processor’s operating code wirelessly. | 我们可以无线复制处理器操作码 |
[25:49] | More movement. | 更多人上来了 |
[25:50] | Felicity, you must have tripped something | 费利西蒂 你一定是触发了什么装置 |
[25:51] | because I have security coming to the lab right now. | 现在保安都往实验室方向去了 |
[25:53] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[25:54] | The device isn’t finished. | 复制还没完成 |
[25:56] | – Come on. – It’s almost there. | -快点 -就快好了 |
[25:59] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[26:01] | Felicity, you have to get out of there. | 费利西蒂 你得赶快离开那儿 |
[26:02] | Security’s inbound. | 保安已经进去了 |
[26:13] | The R&D lab is secure. | 研发实验室安全 |
[26:19] | I heard you needed a lift. | 听说你们需要搭个便车 |
[26:22] | You’re the one who arrested me. | 你就是当初抓我的人 |
[26:23] | He’s not doing that now. | 他今天不抓你 |
[26:25] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[26:26] | No. | 没有 |
[26:35] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[26:36] | Kuttler was able to clone 90% of the processor. | 库特勒复制了处理器的90% |
[26:39] | He may be able to extrapolate the remaining 10% | 他或许能推算出剩下的10% |
[26:41] | to build us a workable processor. | 做出一个可运行的处理器 |
[26:42] | I’m gathering parts for him to work with, | 我拿些零件给他 |
[26:44] | but we’re still gonna need to upload the override codes | 但我们还是需要上传重写的代码 |
[26:45] | to every nuke silo individually. | 到每一个核弹发射井 |
[26:47] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[26:48] | Only from a Server Farm. | 只能通过服务器集群 |
[26:54] | Mr. Queen! | 奎恩先生 |
[26:58] | My men are searching the woods for my property, | 我的手下在森林里寻找我的财产 |
[27:02] | but you chose not to die with them. | 但你选择不跟他们共同赴死 |
[27:05] | I killed a few of the stragglers. | 我杀了几个掉队的 |
[27:09] | My power has grown beyond your imagining. | 我的能力已经超越你的想象 |
[27:13] | Let me show you. | 让我展示给你看 |
[27:38] | Valiant effort, Mr. Queen, | 你很勇敢 奎恩先生 |
[27:40] | but still only mortal. | 但仍难免一死 |
[27:50] | The primary scrubber’s in here. | 主洗涤装置就在这里 |
[27:51] | I’m betting Machin is, too. | 我敢说马尚也在这里 |
[27:53] | Well, don’t I get something to fight him with? | 难道让我赤手空拳跟他打吗 |
[27:54] | I don’t think I can trust you with a weapon | 出于某种原因 我无法放心 |
[27:56] | for some reason. | 让你使用武器 |
[27:57] | You’re just gonna have to make do | 恐怕你就只能 |
[27:58] | with Krav Maga, I’m afraid. | 使用格斗术来对付他 |
[28:10] | Oh, the irony. | 真是讽刺 |
[28:12] | All Darhk’s parasites living underground, | 达克所有的寄生虫都住在地下 |
[28:15] | breathing the waste product of sludge. | 呼吸着这些烂泥排放出来的废气 |
[28:22] | What happens if I turn this dial? | 如果我把这个打开会怎么样 |
[28:26] | Well, if you’re not gonna tell me, | 如果你们不肯告诉我 |
[28:27] | I’m just gonna have to see for myself. | 那我只能自己来挖掘真相了 |
[28:29] | Step away from that. | 别碰那东西 |
[28:30] | Run along, little girl. | 快离开 小姑娘 |
[28:32] | I’m a tad busy at the moment | 我现在正忙着 |
[28:33] | trying to kill everyone here. | 准备杀掉所有的人 |
[28:34] | I’m not a little girl, Lonnie. | 我不是什么小姑娘 朗尼 |
[28:37] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[28:39] | My name is Thea Queen. | 我叫西娅·奎恩 |
[28:42] | I’m the one that gave you that face. | 是我把你的脸弄成这样的 |
[28:48] | Mommy. | 老天 |
[28:50] | I didn’t recognize you without the red leather. | 你不穿红皮衣我都没认出你 |
[28:53] | Whatever are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[28:55] | Look. I get it. You’re mad at Darhk | 我明白 达克欺骗了你 |
[28:57] | because he screwed you over, | 你对他恼羞成怒 |
[28:59] | and now you trying to get pay back. | 现在你想报复他 |
[29:02] | I’m not gonna stop you. Ok? | 我不是来阻止你的 |
[29:03] | If anything, I’m gonna help you. | 其实我是来帮你的 |
[29:07] | But there are innocent people here, | 但这里都是些无辜的人 |
[29:09] | people that have been brainwashed, | 他们被洗脑了 |
[29:10] | and they don’t deserve to die. | 他们并不该死 |
[29:16] | Lonnie, don’t do this. | 朗尼 别这样做 |
[29:19] | I will help you take down Darhk, ok? | 我会帮你扳倒达克的 好吗 |
[29:21] | We can do this together. | 我们可以联手对付他 |
[29:24] | You just need to get out of here. | 你得赶紧离开这里 |
[29:34] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[29:36] | I had him. | 我快劝服他了 |
[29:37] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你并没有 |
[29:39] | Explosive charges. | 炸弹启动了 |
[29:41] | He was gonna blow the scrubber | 无论你说什么 |
[29:42] | no matter what you said. | 他都会炸毁设备 |
[29:45] | Can you disarm it? | 你能拆除吗 |
[29:46] | We’ll soon find out. | 很快就会知道了 |
[29:51] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna need the subnode taken offline. | 我需要子节点来使服务器脱机 |
[29:55] | Ok. I can do that. | 好 我办得到 |
[29:56] | I’ll cover him. | 我来掩护他 |
[29:57] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[29:59] | Get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[30:04] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[30:06] | My daughter certainly has some very impressive friends. | 我女儿还真是有些厉害的朋友 |
[30:09] | How long is this gonna take? | 需要多长时间 |
[30:11] | Ideally, less than it takes Mr. Darhk to nuke the world. | 理论上说 会赶在达克摧毁世界前完成 |
[30:15] | I’m not the man my daughter thinks, you know? | 我并不是我女儿心目中的那种人 知道吗 |
[30:18] | Don’t tell me. Tell her. | 别跟我说 跟她说 |
[30:20] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[30:22] | I tried explaining that there are two sides to me, | 我试过向她解释我的双重身份 |
[30:24] | the father and the hacker. | 父亲和黑客 |
[30:27] | She sees only the criminal. | 她就只看到我作为罪犯的一面 |
[30:29] | I mention this because you strike me as someone | 我跟你说这些是因为我觉得 |
[30:31] | with experience leading a dual life. | 你就是过着双重生活的人 |
[30:35] | Any insights you’d care to share? | 能跟我分享点心得吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah. It doesn’t work. | 心得就是 这不管用 |
[30:41] | You leading a dual life is why you lost her. | 你失去她就是因为活在两种不同的人生中 |
[30:43] | You sound like you’re talking from some personal experience. | 听起来这是你的个人经验 |
[30:46] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[30:48] | Felicity’s taken the subnode offline, | 费利西蒂使服务器脱机了 |
[30:49] | and we’ve developed a new problem. | 不过又有了个新的问题 |
[30:51] | – What? – Tapeworm in the Rubicon code, | -什么问题 -卢比孔河行动密码里有蠕虫病毒 |
[30:53] | antihack failsafe courtesy | 反侵袭了你在蜂巢的朋友 |
[30:55] | of your friends in HIVE. | 好心设置的故障保护 |
[30:56] | – Can you override it? – I just did | -你能解决吗 -我解决了 |
[30:59] | but not before the tapeworm transmitted | 不过蠕虫病毒已经先我一步 |
[31:00] | this terminal’s location. | 传输了这个终端的位置 |
[31:02] | Figure we have about 90 seconds. | 我们大概有90秒的时间 |
[31:03] | – Until what? ?- Till HIVE rains all manner? | -90秒后呢 -蜂巢会把我们所有人 |
[31:06] | of hell down on us. | 都送往地狱 |
[31:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:18] | HIVE has our position. | 蜂巢知道我们的位置了 |
[31:19] | We have maybe a minute before they arrive. | 他们来之前我们大概有一分钟时间 |
[31:21] | They’re working on shutting me down, | 他们正在设法阻止我 |
[31:22] | but I know a few tricks. | 不过我有点小伎俩 |
[31:23] | This will go twice as fast with the two of us. | 我们俩联手会快上一倍 |
[31:24] | We’ll hold them off as long as we can. | 我们会尽量拖住他们的 |
[31:26] | Establish a perimeter. | 建立防御带 |
[31:28] | Shoot to kill. | 格杀勿论 |
[31:30] | I don’t need to tell you what’s riding on this. | 我无需告诉你们其中缘由 |
[31:35] | POTUS and SECDEF have taken us to Defcon-2. | 总统和国防部长命我们进入二级战备 |
[31:37] | Just two? They’re optimistic. | 才二级 他们可真乐观 |
[31:38] | They don’t want to cause a panic. | 他们不想造成民众恐慌 |
[31:39] | The president asked me if the fate of the world | 总统问我是否可以将全世界的命运 |
[31:41] | is resting the hands of an I.T. girl, | 托付在一个IT女 |
[31:42] | a criminal, and two guys in Halloween costumes. | 一名罪犯和两个身穿万圣节服装的人手上 |
[31:45] | They’re not Halloween costumes. | 这可不是什么万圣节服装 |
[32:06] | Get the idol! | 去拿神像 |
[32:18] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[32:20] | What about Reiter? | 瑞特怎么办 |
[32:21] | He can’t do anything without the idol. | 没有神像 他什么也做不了 |
[32:28] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[32:34] | If this is the end of the world, | 如果此刻就是世界末日 |
[32:35] | I don’t mind going out like this. | 我觉得这样也不错 |
[32:37] | Don’t you ever stop? | 能不能别说了 |
[32:38] | Not when it comes to my daughter, no. | 跟我女儿说起来就没完 |
[32:44] | Alex? Everything’s fine. | 艾利克斯 没事了 |
[32:46] | We took out all the explosives. | 我们拆除了所有炸药 |
[32:48] | Al–alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[32:51] | Alex, oh, god. Oh, god. Are you– | 艾利克斯 老天 你… |
[32:53] | Fine? Ok? Hunky dory? | 没事 挺好 好极了 |
[33:00] | Believe me, there is nothing | 相信我 再次搅乱 |
[33:02] | hunky dory about screwing up someone’s | 别人的复仇计划 |
[33:04] | plan for vengeance a second time, | 真是糟透了 |
[33:06] | which means I’ve got to wait for Mr. Darhk to arrive | 这样一来我就得在这候着达克先生 |
[33:09] | and go with plan B. | 然后执行备用计划 |
[33:11] | It’s left me with some time to kill, so to speak. | 可以说 我就有时间大开杀戒了 |
[33:17] | Ok. Alex, come on. | 好吧 艾利克斯 醒醒 |
[33:18] | Relax. He’s fine. | 放心 他没事 |
[33:20] | Just taking a little nap. | 只是晕一会儿 |
[33:26] | What is it with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[33:29] | Why are you always at the mercy | 你为什么总是对某些人 |
[33:30] | of some guy? | 如此仁慈 |
[33:33] | You can make your own decisions, Thea. | 你可以自己做决定 西娅 |
[33:35] | You’re not a pawn. | 你不是枚棋子 |
[33:39] | You’re a queen. | 你是女王 |
[33:42] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[33:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I get it. | 对 对 我懂 |
[33:51] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[33:54] | That’s a lot of firepower. | 这火力够大的 |
[33:56] | We don’t need to beat them. | 我们不必干掉他们 |
[33:57] | We just need to buy Felicity and her father enough time. | 我们只需为费莉西蒂父女俩争取足够时间 |
[34:37] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[34:38] | Alex, get out of here! | 艾利克斯 快离开这 |
[34:45] | Get away from him! | 别动他 |
[34:46] | I’m liberating you, mommy! | 我这是在解放你 圣母 |
[34:50] | You don’t need another man clouding your mind. | 你不必再让人蒙蔽你的思想 |
[34:51] | Alex, run! | 艾利克斯 跑 |
[34:54] | No! | 不 |
[35:10] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:13] | I think I got an algorithm down to 300 lines for the uplink. | 我想我找到了300条上行传输线路的算法 |
[36:15] | Have you tried to break the JSI encryption ? | 你试过破解干扰状态信息密码吗 |
[36:17] | That way, you can directly bypass the PAL. | 那样就能直接绕过可编程阵列程序 |
[36:19] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 没错 |
[36:34] | 3 minutes till Rubicon launches the nukes. | 卢比孔河行动三分钟后发射核武器 |
[36:36] | Overwatch, Amar is headed inside. | 守望者 阿玛尔朝里面去了 |
[36:41] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[36:54] | – Are you hit? – No! | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[36:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[37:00] | We got every nuke | 核武器都搞定了 |
[37:02] | except one. | 唯独漏了一个 |
[37:16] | We lost one. It’s in the air. | 漏掉了一枚 已经发射了 |
[37:19] | Headed straight for Monument Point. | 目标直指市政局纪念厅 |
[37:28] | The bullet went through, but I need you to hold still. | 子弹射穿了 但你得忍住别动 |
[37:30] | I think we have more important concerns, | 有更重要的事需要咱们担心 |
[37:31] | such as preventing another launch. | 比如防止再发射一枚核弹 |
[37:33] | I thought you two stopped Rubicon. | 我以为你俩阻止了卢比孔河行动 |
[37:34] | Rubicon knows the missiles didn’t launch. | 卢比孔河行动知道导弹没有发射 |
[37:36] | It keeps trying to send launch codes. | 所以一直在发送发射代码 |
[37:38] | Which we have to override manually one by one. | 我们必须一个个手动重写 |
[37:39] | It’s kind of like whack-a-mole. | 有点像打地鼠 |
[37:40] | Except we don’t get a stuffed animal if we win. | 但我们赢了并没有毛绒玩具奖励 |
[37:42] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[37:44] | There’s one in the air? | 有一枚已经发射了 |
[37:44] | Headed straight for Monument Point. | 目标直指市政局纪念厅 |
[37:46] | Can you override? | 你能重写吗 |
[37:47] | That is what I’m trying to do | 诺亚在那边守着导弹不出仓 |
[37:47] | while Noah keeps the missiles in their silos. | 我这边一直在设法重写 |
[37:51] | We need to start evacuations. | 我们得开始疏散群众 |
[37:53] | There’s not enough time to get everyone out. | 已经来不及疏散所有人了 |
[37:57] | This is ARGUS Director Lyla Michaels. | 我是超能力联合调查组的指挥官莱拉·麦考斯 |
[37:59] | I’m reporting an endtime event. | 现报告一起末日事件 |
[38:01] | Target is Monument Point. | 目标为市政局纪念厅 |
[38:06] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[38:07] | I’m trying to hack their navigation systems. | 我在试着黑进他们的导航系统 |
[38:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:10] | Another hit in the ley line algorithm I set up. | 我建立的地脉算法得到的结果 |
[38:12] | I cross-referenced it with news reports and– | 我交叉对比了新闻报道 |
[38:14] | The mayor’s office just evacuated city hall | 市长办公室刚以气体泄漏为名 |
[38:15] | due to a gas leak. | 疏散了市政厅 |
[38:16] | Like you said, why would Darhk’s wife run | 像你说的 达克想毁了这城市 |
[38:17] | for mayor of a city he wants to destroy? | 那他的妻子为何还要竞选市长 |
[38:22] | To gain access to city hall | 为了此刻 |
[38:24] | for this exact moment. | 能进入市政厅 |
[38:26] | The Nexus Chamber must be beneath that building. | 结点室肯定在市政厅下面 |
[38:28] | If he’s hiding where he should be hiding | 他要藏也会藏在能吸收 |
[38:29] | to absorb the power of a nuke attack. | 核袭击能量的地方 |
[38:31] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[38:33] | You need to divert that missile. | 你得改变导弹的路线 |
[38:34] | You are lucky I’m too busy to come up with a witty response | 算你走远 我现在忙得没法回呛一句 |
[38:36] | to that right now. | 你刚说的话 |
[38:48] | Stop. Stop! Unh! | 停下 停下 |
[38:51] | Taiana, are you ok? Are you hurt? | 泰安娜 你没事吧 受伤了吗 |
[38:54] | Something’s… | 有点不对… |
[39:06] | Got it! Mostly. | 大部分搞定了 |
[39:08] | – What? ?- Sent the remaining | -什么 -把剩下的 |
[39:09] | launch algorithms into an infinite loop. | 发射算法加载到一个死循环里 |
[39:11] | Should buy the world 24 hours, give or take. | 大概能给我们争取到一天的时间 |
[39:14] | What about the nuke headed to Monument Point? | 那枚朝市政局纪念厅发射的导弹怎么办 |
[39:15] | It’s stubborn. There’s a reason why these things | 锁定了 这些东西被设计成 |
[39:17] | were designed to be impossible to move off course, | 锁定路线是有原因的 |
[39:20] | which is why I have to move Monument Point instead. | 所以我只能把市政局纪念厅挪个地 |
[39:23] | GPS realignment. | GPS重新排列 |
[39:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:25] | As a prank, I once relocated a GPS satellite. | 以前为了好玩我重定位了GPS卫星 |
[39:28] | Everyone on the eastern seaboard | 在东海岸的人还以为 |
[39:29] | thought they were 20 miles west of their actual location. | 他们的实际位置在以西三千两百多米处 |
[39:32] | Do that to the missile, you avoid a direct hit. | 扰乱导弹的定位 就可以避免直接击中 |
[39:42] | That’s it. | 这就行了 |
[40:01] | Direct hit on Havenrock. | 直接击中海文洛克 |
[40:05] | Maximum yield. | 这样死伤最少 |
[40:07] | How many casualties? | 伤亡情况如何 |
[40:10] | Tens of thousands. | 好几万 |
[40:15] | Monument Point would have been a couple million, Felicity. | 不然市政局纪念厅会有几百万人伤亡 费利西蒂 |
[40:33] | Damn it. We searched everywhere. | 该死 我们都搜遍了 |
[41:20] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[41:21] | Nice timing. | 来得正好 |
[41:23] | I think you’re gonna need much bigger arrows. | 你现在需要更大的箭头了 |