时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Kanjigar septum vohnostrum. | [咒语] |
[00:07] | Mr. Darhk will be held without bail | 达克先生收押不能保释 |
[00:09] | or possibility of release. | 且不能获释 |
[00:11] | You may now call your organization | 你现在可以致电你的组织 |
[00:13] | and have that other message delivered. | 把另一条信息传递出去 |
[00:14] | He said you were his ace in the hole. | 他说你是他最后的王牌 |
[00:17] | Is that what you’d like me to call you… | 你想让我这么称呼你吗 |
[00:21] | or do you prefer Mr. Diggle? | 或者你更喜欢被称做狄格尔先生 |
[00:45] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[00:47] | What are you doing in the dark, man? | 这黑漆漆的 你在做什么呢老弟 |
[00:49] | Didn’t want to wake Sara up. | 我不想吵醒莎拉 |
[00:52] | Thanks for letting me know where this was. | 谢谢你告诉我这东西在哪里 |
[00:53] | I want you to feel safe. | 我希望你有安全感 |
[00:55] | You sounded pretty rattled on the phone. | 你在电话上听起来挺慌张的 |
[00:56] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[00:58] | HIVE knows I’m alive, John. | 蜂巢知道我还活着 约翰 |
[01:00] | Did they come after you? | 他们找你麻烦了吗 |
[01:01] | In a way. I mean, one of them reached out, | 算是吧 派了个人来找我 |
[01:03] | some guy with perfect teeth and a missing hand. | 那人牙口不错 缺了只手 |
[01:05] | I didn’t–he didn’t tell me his name. | 我不…他没告诉我他叫什么 |
[01:06] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[01:08] | The head of the League of Assassins? | 那个刺客联盟的首领 |
[01:09] | Well, not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[01:10] | Yeah. Well, now he works with Damien Darhk. | 对 现在他跟达米恩·达克一伙 |
[01:12] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[01:13] | Two nights ago. | 两天前 |
[01:14] | Andy, you should have told me this earlier. | 安迪 你应该早点告诉我的 |
[01:15] | I know, man, and I’m sorry, | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[01:17] | But this whole thing has got me thrown, man. | 但整件事都太突然了 |
[01:19] | I didn’t think HIVE knew where I was. | 我以为蜂巢不知道我在哪 |
[01:21] | What did Merlyn want? | 梅林想干什么 |
[01:22] | I think there’s some kind of friction going on | 我觉得蜂巢和达克之间 |
[01:23] | between HIVE and Darhk. | 可能有些不合 |
[01:25] | Have you noticed they haven’t even tried | 你难道没发现他们甚至没有尝试 |
[01:26] | to bust Darhk out of prison? | 把达克救出监狱 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. | 是啊 我也一直在琢磨这事 |
[01:28] | And now this Merlyn guy asks me to help him. | 现在这个梅林叫我帮他 |
[01:30] | Help him what, bust Darhk out of Iron Heights? | 帮他干什么 把达克救出铁山监狱吗 |
[01:32] | DOD’s scheduled to run Paveway Missiles | 明晚11点 国防部将在 |
[01:34] | through Pennytown tomorrow night at 23:00. | 佩尼镇发射铺路导弹 |
[01:36] | Merlyn wants me to help him hijack the shipment. | 梅林想让我帮他劫下导弹 |
[01:38] | Yeah? Well, just one of those Paveways makes | 是吗 只需一枚铺路导弹 |
[01:40] | for a pretty good get out of jail free card. | 就再也不用担心进监狱了 |
[01:42] | And that’s why I’m asking you, man. | 所以我才来问你 |
[01:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:47] | First, kidnapping, then stealing missiles. | 先是绑架 再是偷导弹 |
[01:49] | Merlyn’s trying really hard to be friends with Darhk. | 梅林为了跟达克交朋友 还真是拼 |
[01:52] | Malcolm’s convinced Darhk is on the winning side. | 马尔科姆相信达克赢定了 |
[01:56] | He’s even trying to protect me from whatever he’s planning. | 他甚至想保护我不被达克的计划牵连 |
[01:58] | The only thing Darhk should be planning on | 达克唯一该计划的 |
[01:59] | is getting convicted at trial. | 就是被判有罪 |
[02:02] | Why does that thing creep me out the way it does? | 为什么我觉得这东西很吓人 |
[02:04] | Because it’s creepy. | 因为它确实吓人 |
[02:06] | There’s something that I haven’t told you guys. | 有件事我一直没告诉你们 |
[02:08] | Shocker. | 我好震惊 |
[02:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:12] | I’ve seen this idol before. | 我以前见过这神像 |
[02:13] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[02:15] | Lian yu. | 炼狱 |
[02:16] | You really love not talking about that place, don’t you? | 你还真是不爱谈论那地方 是吧 |
[02:20] | Where are we with the security upgrades? | 安保系统升级得怎么样了 |
[02:21] | Everything’s in place. We’re good to go. | 一切就绪 我们可以出发了 |
[02:22] | Because Merlyn knows the bunker’s location. | 既然梅林知道这个避难室 |
[02:24] | If he’s working with Darhk– | 如果他和达克合作… |
[02:25] | Then that means we have to worry about him | 那我们就得提防 |
[02:26] | coming down here and | 他来这里 |
[02:27] | stealing this creepy stone thingy. | 偷走这吓人的石像 |
[02:30] | And what about his plan to hijack the missile shipment? | 他不是要去劫导弹吗 |
[02:32] | Oliver, I think we keep Andy right where he is. | 奥利弗 我觉得应该让安迪按兵不动 |
[02:35] | That way, we have someone on the inside. | 那样我们就有个内应 |
[02:36] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[02:37] | Well, he’s out from under the influence of Darhk. | 他已经摆脱达克的控制了 |
[02:39] | We can trust him. | 我们可以信任他 |
[02:39] | Trust is one thing. | 信任是一回事 |
[02:41] | Installing him as a double agent, that’s another. | 让他当双面间谍 又是一回事 |
[02:44] | That’s a lot of pressure to put on someone, | 这需要承受巨大的压力 |
[02:45] | especially someone that is still in recovery. | 更何况他还在恢复期 |
[02:48] | Oliver, Andy is a standup guy. | 奥利弗 安迪是个正直的人 |
[02:51] | He’s got this. | 他能行 |
[02:52] | And you’ve got this. | 你收到一条讯息 |
[02:54] | 事件通知 鲁维·达克提名演讲 | |
[02:55] | You could blow that off. | 你大可不必理会 |
[02:56] | You don’t owe Ruvé Darhk anything. | 你不欠鲁维·达克什么 |
[02:58] | Tradition. Loser attends the winner’s acceptance speech. | 根据传统 失败方要出席胜利方的提名演讲 |
[03:00] | You didn’t lose. | 你没失败 |
[03:01] | You pulled out of the race because of her husband. | 你是因为她丈夫才主动退出的 |
[03:03] | Which I will try not to mention to the press. | 我会尽力不跟媒体提这事 |
[03:07] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧结束这事吧 |
[03:11] | We worked hard to get to this moment, | 在艰苦的努力下我们才走到了今天 |
[03:14] | but now the real work begins– | 但现在 真正的挑战才刚刚开始 |
[03:17] | to make this city great again. | 那就是让这座城市重新崛起 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Mr. Queen, have time to answer a few questions? | 奎恩先生 能回答我几个问题吗 |
[03:27] | I’m not a candidate anymore. | 我不再是候选人了 |
[03:28] | I’m just here to support the new mayor. | 我来只是为了表示对新市长的支持 |
[03:29] | So no comment on the write-in results? | 所以你不打算回应竞选结果了 |
[03:31] | Qhat write-in results? | 什么竞选结果 |
[03:33] | 48% of the electorate wrote in your brother’s name on their ballots. | 48%的选民把票投给了你哥哥 |
[03:36] | That’s a historic showing for a candidate | 对一个放弃竞选的候选者 |
[03:38] | who pulled out of the race. | 这真是前所未有的支持了 |
[03:39] | I’ll let you and your former opponent catch up. | 我就不打扰你和前对手叙旧了 |
[03:43] | Well, thank you for coming out tonight, Mr. Queen. | 谢谢你今晚能来 奎恩先生 |
[03:46] | It’s a very gracious gesture. | 这是个很高尚的姿态 |
[03:47] | I am always gonna have this city’s best interests at heart. | 城市的利益在我心里永远是第一位 |
[03:50] | Well, let’s hope the same can be said for your friends. | 希望你的朋友们也这样想 |
[03:53] | Miss Lance, I am so pleased to meet you. | 兰斯小姐 很高兴见到你 |
[03:57] | I was very impressed by your handling | 我很佩服你在达米恩·达克的 |
[03:59] | of the Damien Darhk hearing. | 听证会上的表现 |
[04:01] | I was just getting warmed up. | 那只是个热身 |
[04:03] | Well, my hope is that you’ll be too busy to handle the trial. | 希望你会忙到没有时间参加庭审 |
[04:06] | District attorney Remz | 地方检察官雷姆兹 |
[04:07] | has taken on a new position as my deputy mayor, | 现在是我的新副市长了 |
[04:11] | and I would like you to succeed him as D.A. | 我希望你能接任他现在的职位 |
[04:14] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[04:16] | I think that we could do great things | 我觉得假如我俩合作的话 |
[04:18] | for this city if we worked together. | 一定能给这个城市做出更多贡献 |
[04:22] | Take care. | 保重 |
[04:30] | Listen. Reiter’s men outnumber us. | 听着 瑞特的人比我们多 |
[04:31] | We have guns, but so do they, | 我们有枪 但他们也有 |
[04:33] | so when we get up there, | 所以等我们上去 |
[04:34] | we cannot hesitate to kill, do you understand? | 绝对不能手软 明白了吗 |
[04:39] | Taiana? | 泰安娜 |
[04:40] | Just months ago, I was a dive instructor. | 几个月前 我还只是个潜水教练 |
[04:44] | Couldn’t dream of taking a life. | 根本想不到我会杀人 |
[04:46] | I wouldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:49] | This place truly is hell. | 这个地方就是地狱 |
[04:51] | It makes monsters of us all. | 它把我们都变成了魔鬼 |
[04:55] | Who’s in the photo? | 照片上是谁 |
[04:56] | Me and my brother. | 我和我弟弟 |
[05:00] | I forget sometimes that we were once this happy | 有时候我都忘记了我们曾经这么幸福 |
[05:04] | and this innocent. | 这么单纯 |
[05:06] | When I first got here, | 我刚到这里时 |
[05:06] | I used to look at a photo from my past. | 会经常看我过去的一张照片 |
[05:10] | It helped for a time, | 开始那段时间还是有用的 |
[05:13] | reminded me of the person that I used to be, | 让我不忘记曾经的我 |
[05:15] | but I’m telling you now | 但我得说 |
[05:18] | that that person wouldn’t survive here, | 那个我在这里绝对活不下去 |
[05:22] | and you won’t either if you stay focused on the past. | 如果你也放不下过去 那你也一样 |
[05:27] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[05:30] | Da. | 明白 |
[05:36] | How do I take those bastards out? | 我们怎么干掉那些混蛋 |
[05:39] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[05:48] | It’s past 11:30. | 11:30已经过了 |
[05:49] | It’s the U.S. Army, man. Late means on time. | 那是美国军队 迟到才正常 |
[05:51] | Or we’re staking out the wrong place. | 也许是我们守错地方了 |
[05:52] | If Andy says this is where it’s gonna be, | 安迪说了是这里 |
[05:54] | this is where it’s gonna be. | 那肯定就是这里 |
[05:56] | No movement yet on the missiles. | 导弹没有动的痕迹 |
[05:57] | Yeah. We should be out there with them. | 我们应该跟他们一起去的 |
[05:59] | Even with John’s fancy A.R.G.U.S. toys, | 虽然有约翰超能力联合调查组的好玩意儿 |
[06:00] | this place is more secure with us watching over it. | 有我们守着还是更安全些 |
[06:05] | So are you gonna do it, | 你打算接受吗 |
[06:07] | be district attorney by day | 白天做地方检察官 |
[06:09] | and Black Canary by night? | 晚上做黑金丝雀 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:13] | I mean, it would help having eyes on Mrs. Evil. | 这确实能更好地盯着邪恶夫人 |
[06:16] | Yeah. Well, if you believe Malcolm, | 如果你相信马尔科姆 |
[06:18] | it will be a short-term job anyway. | 那这工作也不会长久 |
[06:21] | Won’t be any need for a D.A. | 等这个城市毁了 |
[06:22] | once the city’s destroyed. | 也就不需要地方检察官了 |
[06:23] | You stopped calling him dad. | 你不管他叫爸爸了 |
[06:25] | Well, that’s because he’s not dad. | 因为他不配当我爸爸 |
[06:28] | Look. I know I’ve said that before, | 我知道我以前也这么说过 |
[06:32] | but this time, it’s different. | 但这次不一样 |
[06:35] | This time, it’s mutual. | 这次我们两个都这么认为 |
[06:38] | That couldn’t be further from the truth, dear. | 这话简直是荒谬到极致了 亲爱的 |
[06:43] | Mr. Diggle’s upgraded security needs a few upgrades by the way. | 顺说狄格尔先生的升级版安保措施需要升级了 |
[06:47] | You know why we’re here. | 你知道我们的目的 |
[06:48] | Hand over the idol, | 交出神像 |
[06:49] | and there won’t be any trouble. | 就不会有什么麻烦 |
[06:51] | Well, there’s gonna be trouble then. | 那看来是要有麻烦了 |
[07:06] | {\an8 | \frz12.55\move(112.72,191.2,117.98,175.84,23,2122)}安 迪 \h\h东西上路了 |
[07:08] | All right. That’s the signal. | 好的 信号来了 |
[07:16] | Guy’s dressed like a league of assassins. | 那人穿得很像刺客联盟的人 |
[07:17] | Merlyn probably has a few loyalists left. | 梅林可能还有一些忠诚的跟随者 |
[07:19] | Get me in position. | 带我就位 |
[08:01] | No, no, no, no! Hold on! | 不要 不要 等一下 |
[08:02] | It’s me, it’s me, it’s me! | 是我 是我 是我 |
[08:05] | Are you always this quiet? | 你一直都这么悄然无声的吗 |
[08:07] | Come on. We just saved the shipment, | 别这样 我们刚救下这批货 |
[08:08] | and you made it look easy. | 你弄得好像很容易一样 |
[08:11] | That’s because it was easy. | 因为本来就很容易 |
[08:53] | The idol. | 那个神像 |
[08:55] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[09:10] | You two can stand down. | 你俩不用这么警戒了 |
[09:11] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:15] | – Merlyn? – Yeah. | -梅林 -对 |
[09:16] | And a few League of Assassin members. | 还有一些刺客联盟的成员 |
[09:19] | He took the idol. I should have stopped him. | 他拿走了神像 我本该阻止他的 |
[09:21] | We should have been here. | 我们本该在这里的 |
[09:23] | We… I’m sure you did everything you could. | 我们… 我相信你已经竭尽全力了 |
[09:25] | Merlyn’s gonna give that idol to his new friend Darhk | 梅林会把神像给他的新朋友达克 |
[09:27] | to get his mojo back. | 这样他的魔法就回来了 |
[09:29] | We’ve been scouring the streetcams. | 我们搜查了监控视频 |
[09:31] | It’s like he just vanished. | 就好像他消失了一样 |
[09:32] | That’s why the League calls him the Magician. | 这就是为什么联盟叫他魔术师 |
[09:34] | I’m gonna go hit the streets. | 我去街上看看 |
[09:36] | Thea, no one is gonna give up Merlyn. | 西娅 没人会供出梅林的 |
[09:40] | Well, then I’m gonna hit people on the streets. | 那我就去街上痛扁几个人 |
[09:43] | I’ll check with Andy, | 我去问问安迪 |
[09:45] | see if he can get a twenty on Merlyn. | 看看他能不能找出梅林在哪 |
[09:46] | John. | 约翰 |
[09:47] | Andy has already risked a lot. | 安迪已经冒了很大风险 |
[09:49] | I don’t want to put him in a compromised position. | 我不想暴露他的身份 |
[09:51] | Oliver, he’s already in a compromised position. | 奥利弗 他已经暴露了 |
[09:54] | There’s a direct line between him and the man we are looking for. | 他跟我们要找的人有直接关联 |
[09:56] | Let’s use that. | 我们该好好利用他 |
[10:05] | Talk to me. | 你有什么想法 |
[10:06] | This missile job was too easy. | 这次导弹任务过于简单了 |
[10:08] | It was like Merlyn’s men weren’t even trying. | 感觉就像梅林的手下根本没有尽力 |
[10:10] | Meanwhile, it pulled our focus, | 但同时这分散了我们的注意 |
[10:12] | Merlyn was able to come down here | 让梅林能来到这里 |
[10:14] | and get exactly what he wanted. | 拿到他想要的 |
[10:15] | You think Merlyn played Andy? | 你觉得梅林耍了安迪吗 |
[10:16] | What if Andy is playing us? | 万一是安迪在耍我们呢 |
[10:20] | Look. I’m not saying it’s not possible, | 听着 我不是说这不可能 |
[10:23] | but this is John’s brother we’re talking about. | 但我们现在说的是约翰的弟弟 |
[10:25] | I mean, he’s done so much for us. | 他已经为我们做了那么多 |
[10:26] | He– he saved Lyla. | 他 他还救了莱拉 |
[10:27] | Should I just trust him outright? | 那我就该完全信任他吗 |
[10:30] | No, but you better be sure before making an accusation | 不 但你最好搞状况之后再指责他 |
[10:33] | that you and John can’t recover from. | 否则你和约翰的关系就不可弥补了 |
[10:39] | It’s my dad. I have to take this. | 是我爸 我得接一下 |
[10:50] | Help me! Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[10:53] | Please. You have to help me! | 求求你了 救救我 |
[10:55] | What is it? What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 怎么回事 |
[10:55] | Conklin, or what remains of him, | 康克林 或者说他的附体 |
[10:58] | the thing that killed those men, | 那东西杀了那些人 |
[11:00] | it killed Oliver. | 杀了奥利弗 |
[11:02] | It has Reiter trapped down there. | 它把瑞特困在了下面 |
[11:04] | Come on! | 快走 |
[11:46] | Don’t be too impressed. | 别这么看我 |
[11:47] | That’s the only Chinese I was able to pick up from Sara. | 我就从莎拉那学了这么一句中文 |
[11:50] | So listen. You thought about how you’re | 听着 你想好 |
[11:52] | gonna tell our newly elected mayor | 怎么跟新上任的市长说 |
[11:54] | that you’re turning down her job offer? | 你要拒绝她给的工作了吗 |
[11:56] | I have, | 我想好了 |
[11:59] | but I’m not sure that I will. | 但我不确定要这么做 |
[12:02] | Well, this one’s a no-brainer, sweetie. | 她可是个疯子 宝贝 |
[12:03] | You can’t go work for a murderer. | 你不能去为一个杀人犯做事 |
[12:04] | This job would put me in the inner circle. | 这份工作能让我打入内部 |
[12:06] | Yeah, at the cost of being the Black Canary. | 是 代价就是不能当黑金丝雀 |
[12:08] | Look. Ever since HIVE had D.A. Bray killed, | 听着 自从蜂巢杀了地方检察官布雷 |
[12:11] | the district attorney has 24/7 protection. | 地方检察官就有全天候安保 |
[12:13] | They would not let you out of their sight. | 他们不会让你离开他们的视线 |
[12:14] | I’ll waive it. | 我会免除安保的 |
[12:15] | You think Ruve Darhk will let that happen? | 你觉得瑞文·达克会同意吗 |
[12:19] | Listen. I–I never thought I’d say this, | 听着 我没想过我会这么说 |
[12:23] | but I am glad that you are the Black Canary, | 但我很高兴你是黑金丝雀 |
[12:27] | I’m glad for all the good you’re doing, | 我很高兴你做这些善事 |
[12:28] | and I’m glad for the good it’s done you. | 我也很高兴看到这些对你的影响 |
[12:30] | But you got to know that taking this job, | 但你要明白 接受了这份工作 |
[12:34] | that means taking off that mask forever. | 你就要永远摘下面具了 |
[12:43] | Careful. Could hurt yourself with that. | 小心 你会伤到自己的 |
[12:46] | It’s not myself I’m planning on hurting with it. | 我打算用这个伤的可不是我自己 |
[12:54] | Andy. Yeah? | 是安迪 怎么了 |
[12:55] | I got eyes on Merlyn. | 我找到梅林了 |
[12:56] | OK. Where are you? | 好 你在哪里 |
[12:57] | In some old box factory, I think. | 我想这是个废旧纸箱厂 |
[13:00] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定就是这里吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah. I’m pretty sure. | 对 我很肯定 |
[13:02] | Come on. Merlyn’s this way. | 快 梅林在这边 |
[13:04] | Why didn’t you have him radio us in? | 你为什么没让他用无线电给我们带路 |
[13:06] | I had him stay behind for backup. | 我让他留下来做支援 |
[13:08] | Merlyn! | 梅林 |
[13:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[13:28] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[13:29] | Swell. | 还好 |
[13:33] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:35] | He took an arrow for me. | 他为我挡了一箭 |
[13:36] | Let me see, let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[13:37] | Don’t worry about it, man. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[13:38] | We deal with this kind of stuff every week. | 我们每周都在处理这种事 |
[13:39] | – Come on. – No, no, no, no. | -走 -不不不 |
[13:40] | You got to get to Iron Heights now. | 你们现在得去铁山监狱 |
[13:42] | If Merlyn’s not here, then that– | 如果梅林不在这 那就说明 |
[13:43] | that means he’s on his way there with the idol. | 说明他正带着神像赶去那里 |
[13:46] | If Darhk gets that idol, | 如果达克拿到了神像 |
[13:48] | No prison will be able to hold him. | 那就没有监狱能困得住他 |
[13:57] | One of these days, you’re gonna tell me | 总有一天 你会告诉我 |
[13:58] | how you get in and out of here. | 你是如何做到自由进出这里 |
[14:00] | A Magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师绝不会揭自己的秘 |
[14:02] | So what next? You gonna make a coin | 那接下来呢 你打算从我耳朵后面 |
[14:04] | appear from behind my ear? | 变枚硬币出来吗 |
[14:05] | You know, you’re awfully flippant for a man | 你跟我提了这么多要求 |
[14:07] | who’s asked a great deal of me. | 还这样非常无礼 |
[14:08] | Do you have it? | 你到底拿到没有 |
[14:09] | Perhaps now’s a good time to remind you | 或许现在是时候提醒你 |
[14:12] | of our terms. | 我们的条件了 |
[14:13] | Yes. You and your daughter get spared from Genesis. | 好 你们父女不受创世纪的影响 |
[14:15] | Is that still the play? | 还是这样吗 |
[14:16] | I don’t think you appreciate what this cost me. | 我想你不明白我为此付出的代价 |
[14:20] | come on. Stop being so high-handed. | 得了吧 别这么目空一切 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Mr. Merlyn, do you know what the khushu idol is? | 梅林先生 你知道虔诚神像是什么吗 |
[14:34] | Khushu is an old Arabic term for humbleness, | 那在古阿拉伯语中是虔诚的意思 |
[14:37] | suffice it to say, something I wouldn’t associate with you. | 但是 我不会对你虔诚的 |
[14:40] | When the earliest Homo Magi forged these idols, | 当最早的天赋法师铸造这些神像时 |
[14:42] | they did so in the image of those | 是按照他们觊觎超能力的 |
[14:44] | whose powers they wished to channel, | 那些人的形象来做的 |
[14:46] | so attention to detail is essential. | 所以注意细节很有必要 |
[14:49] | It’s missing a piece. | 但这少了一块 |
[14:51] | The Ribalvei Stone. | 瑞巴维尔石 |
[14:54] | They must have hidden it someplace else. | 他们肯定藏在别的地方了 |
[14:56] | Find it, or Genesis is not | 找出来 不然你们父女 |
[14:58] | what you and your daughter have to fear. | 要担心的就不只是创世纪 |
[15:10] | All right. | 好 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna need a few stitches, | 你还需要缝几针 |
[15:14] | but, uh, this should hold for now. | 但这个能暂时止住血 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna need a whole lot more than a few stitches. | 我需要的远不止缝几针 |
[15:19] | Merlyn’s men saw me fighting for your team. | 梅林的手下看到我在帮你们了 |
[15:21] | Darhk’s now gonna know that I’m on your side. | 所以达克现在知道了我在帮你 |
[15:24] | I’m a dead man. | 我死定了 |
[15:26] | I mean, he’s just not gonna stop with me. | 他不仅会找我的麻烦 |
[15:27] | He’s gonna come for you, | 他还会去找你 |
[15:28] | He’s gonna come for Lyla, Sara. Oh, God. | 他还会找莱拉和莎拉的麻烦 天呐 |
[15:30] | Listen. He’s not gonna come for anybody. | 听着 他不会找任何人的麻烦 |
[15:32] | OK? He can’t. | 好吗 他办不到 |
[15:33] | Merlyn has the idol. | 神像在梅林手上 |
[15:36] | Look. He’s probably delivering it to him right now. | 他现在可能已经交给他了 |
[15:37] | No, Andy. No, he doesn’t. | 不 安迪 他没有 |
[15:39] | – There’s a piece missing. – What? | -还缺一块 -什么 |
[15:42] | We separated a piece of it and put it in another location. | 我们从神像上拿走了一块藏在其他地方了 |
[15:45] | Only thing Merlyn’s delivering is a big, ugly paperweight. | 梅林给他的只是一个又大又丑的镇纸 |
[15:48] | Darhk will find it. He finds everything. | 达克会找到的 没什么能瞒着他 |
[15:49] | Listen, listen. Andy, listen to me, man. | 听着 安迪 听我说 |
[15:52] | He won’t find anything. | 他不可能找得到 |
[15:54] | I hid it myself. | 是我亲自藏好的 |
[15:55] | John. | 约翰 |
[15:57] | Can I speak to you? | 方便说句话吗 |
[16:04] | This information needs to be compartmentalized. | 这消息需要保密 |
[16:09] | Listen. He’s scared, man, | 他很害怕 |
[16:11] | and for good reason. | 而这很正常 |
[16:12] | He’s entitled to know that we have the situation under control. | 他有权知道一切尽在我们掌握之中 |
[16:14] | Well, that control is only as strong as the secret. | 可要掌控局面就需要保守秘密 |
[16:18] | The less people who know, the better. | 知道的人越少越好 |
[16:19] | He risked everything, everything for us. | 他为了我不顾一切危险 |
[16:21] | He took an arrow for you. | 他还为你挡了一箭 |
[16:24] | He has my trust. | 我相信他 |
[16:26] | Why doesn’t he have yours? | 你为什么不信他 |
[16:30] | Malcolm’s gonna try and get the idol to Darhk | 如果马尔科姆现在还没把神像给达克 |
[16:32] | if he hasn’t done it already. | 那他也会想尽办法 |
[16:34] | I can go there as A.D.A. | 我能以检察官助理的身份进去 |
[16:35] | and have the entire cellblock searched. | 把整个囚室搜一遍 |
[16:37] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[16:39] | Speedy, you and Spartan go back to the bunker, | 快手 你和斯巴达回到避难室 |
[16:41] | work CCTV, | 查监控也好 |
[16:42] | work facial recognition, | 用人脸识别也好 |
[16:44] | do anything that we can do | 想方设法 |
[16:46] | to get an eye on Merlyn. | 找到梅林 |
[16:47] | OK. | 好的 |
[16:48] | And what can I do? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[16:49] | You should go home and rest. | 你应该回家休息 |
[16:51] | You’ve done enough for tonight. | 你今晚做的已经够多了 |
[16:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:56] | I’ll be right behind you. I’m just gonna run down a lead. | 我也很快就回去 不过要先查条线索 |
[17:26] | You guys, get to the surface, | 你们都回到地面 |
[17:28] | gather the others, and go for the boats. | 和其他人汇合 然后去找船 |
[17:29] | Go! Come on! | 走 快 |
[17:30] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[17:31] | Reiter’s still in the catacombs. | 瑞特还在墓穴里 |
[17:32] | If he’s found that idol, | 如果他找到了神像 |
[17:33] | you won’t be able to stop him. | 你不可能阻止他 |
[17:37] | We don’t need to stop him. | 我们不需要阻止他 |
[17:40] | We need to trap him. | 我们困住他就行 |
[17:45] | You guys are doing a wonderful job in there. | 你们在这儿做得非常好 |
[17:48] | You know, I have been meaning to redecorate the place myself. | 我一直打算亲自把这里重新装修一遍 |
[17:51] | You know, my office received an anonymous tip | 我收到了匿名举报说 |
[17:52] | that contraband intended for your use | 有人把违禁品带了进来 |
[17:55] | was smuggled into this prison. | 想要给你使用 |
[17:58] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[17:59] | All right. Search every cell on this tier. | 好吧 把这层的每间牢房都搜一遍 |
[18:01] | I want to make sure none of his friends | 确保他的朋友们 |
[18:03] | are stashing anything for him. | 没有为他藏什么东西 |
[18:08] | You know, you’re lucky | 你应该庆幸 |
[18:11] | I’m not the man that you think I am, Miss Lance. | 我不是你以为的那种人 兰斯小姐 |
[18:11] | If I were the man that your father so vehemently claims, | 如果我真的是你父亲强烈指控的那种人 |
[18:15] | you’d be in a lot of trouble right now, wouldn’t you? | 你现在早就麻烦缠身了 不是吗 |
[18:16] | Are you threatening an assistant district attorney? | 你是在威胁副检察官吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, no, no, no. Not at all. | 不 不 完全不是 |
[18:20] | Just merely trying to figure out | 我只是想知道 |
[18:21] | where your father gets these vicious ideas from. | 你父亲怎么会有如此邪恶的想法 |
[18:26] | I hope his mind isn’t starting to go. | 我希望他精神还正常 |
[18:28] | You know, dementia is sometimes | 你知道的 有时候长期酗酒 |
[18:30] | an aftereffect of long-term alcoholism. | 会导致痴呆的 |
[18:32] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[18:33] | Regardless, it’s comforting to know | 无论如何 他的心脏还正常跳动着 |
[18:35] | that his heart is in the right place. | 这点还是很令人欣慰的 |
[18:37] | A father would do anything to protect his daughter | 父亲总会拼尽全力保护女儿 |
[18:40] | from the dark. | 远离邪恶[音同”达克”] |
[18:45] | I’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭见吧 |
[19:00] | Looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[19:01] | Jeez, man! | 天呐 |
[19:03] | Do you know how to knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[19:05] | Any luck finding Merlyn? | 找到梅林了吗 |
[19:06] | No, but I think you already knew that. | 没有 但我想你早就知道了 |
[19:10] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[19:12] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[19:14] | Surveillance. OK. Look. | 监控 好吧 听着 |
[19:17] | HIVE knows I’m John’s brother. | 蜂巢知道我是约翰的弟弟 |
[19:19] | They could have hidden bugs here. | 他们可能在这里藏了窃听器 |
[19:20] | Maybe that’s how that one-handed friend of yours | 也许就是因此你那个独臂朋友 |
[19:22] | found me in the first place. | 最初才能找到我 |
[19:23] | You always have an answer for everything. | 你总是能找到借口 |
[19:25] | Hey. What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:27] | I think that you’ve been working with Darhk since the beginning, | 我觉得你从一开始就是达克的同伙 |
[19:31] | that you and Merlyn have been playing us this entire time, | 你和梅林一直都在耍我们 |
[19:36] | and now you’re here, looking for the missing piece of the idol! | 你现在跑来这里找神像缺失的那块东西 |
[19:40] | I’m on your side, remember? | 我是你这边的 还记得吗 |
[19:43] | I even got hurt trying to protect you. | 为了保护你 我甚至都受伤了 |
[19:45] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:50] | I told John to trust you, | 我让约翰相信你 |
[19:52] | to give you another chance, | 再给你一次机会 |
[19:54] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[19:55] | Because men like you don’t change. | 因为像你这样的人不会改变 |
[19:57] | Now you tell me | 现在 告诉我 |
[20:01] | What does Darhk have planned? | 达克到底在计划什么 |
[20:03] | If I’m the man that you think I am, | 如果我真是你以为的那种人 |
[20:05] | then you know torture is not gonna get me to say anything. | 那你该知道严刑拷打也套不出我的话 |
[20:08] | I haven’t started torturing you yet. | 我还没开始严刑拷打呢 |
[20:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:14] | Showing you who he really is! | 让你看看他的真面目 |
[20:15] | – Tell him! – John, he thinks I’m a traitor! | -告诉他 -约翰 他觉得我是叛徒 |
[20:20] | I know exactly what that kevlar won’t protect. | 防弹衣也保护不了你的 |
[20:24] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[20:31] | Dig, you can’t trust him. | 狄格 你不能相信他 |
[20:33] | – Get out. – John. | -出去 -约翰 |
[20:34] | Now. | 快走 |
[20:44] | You had no right! | 你没权这么做 |
[20:46] | I had every right. | 我有权 |
[20:48] | This is about keeping us safe. | 这事关我们的安全 |
[20:49] | No, it’s not, Oliver. | 不 根本不是 奥利弗 |
[20:50] | This is about you controlling everything and everyone around you. | 这事关你要掌控你周围的一切 |
[20:53] | Andy tipped us off to the missile heist. | 劫持导弹一事是安迪给我们通风报信的 |
[20:54] | We go there, | 我们前脚去那里 |
[20:55] | Merlyn comes here | 梅林后脚就来这里 |
[20:57] | and takes the idol. | 抢走了神像 |
[20:58] | Then he brings us to Merlyn’s hideout, | 然后他带我们到梅林的藏身处 |
[21:00] | where we are met with an ambush. | 在那里我们又遇到了埋伏 |
[21:02] | Where he took an arrow for you. | 他还为你挡了一箭 |
[21:03] | That could have been a feint. | 那可能是早就设计好的 |
[21:05] | When I confronted him at your apartment, | 当我去你家里质问他的时候 |
[21:07] | he was tearing it apart. | 他正在把整个公寓翻个底朝天 |
[21:08] | Looking for surveillance. | 他是在找监听设备 |
[21:10] | Or he was looking for the last piece of the idol. | 或者他是在找神像缺失的那一部分 |
[21:13] | John, you are the one who always tells me | 约翰 是你一直和我说 |
[21:16] | do not have a blind spot | 当事情涉及到家人的时候 |
[21:17] | when it comes to your family. | 千万不能盲目 |
[21:19] | And you’re the one who told me to give Andy a second chance. | 也是你叫我再给安迪一次机会的 |
[21:21] | You’re the one who wanted to extract him from HIVE. | 是你想让他从蜂巢中脱离出来 |
[21:23] | You’re the one who said he could come back from the darkness | 是你说他可以从黑暗中走出来 |
[21:25] | the same way you did. | 就如同你当初一样 |
[21:27] | But I didn’t. | 但我没走出来 |
[21:29] | I’ve tried. | 我尝试过 |
[21:31] | I’ve tried harder at this than I ever have at anything, | 我比以往任何时候都更努力地尝试过了 |
[21:34] | but at the end of the day, | 但最终 |
[21:36] | I am who those 5 years away turned me into, | 我依然是那五年时光所造就的那个人 |
[21:39] | I’m what they turned me into. | 我依然是他们所造就的那个人 |
[21:41] | So what, Oliver, | 那又怎么样 奥利弗 |
[21:43] | just because Felicity left you, | 就因为费利西蒂离开了你 |
[21:45] | I’m supposed to believe that | 我就应该相信 |
[21:46] | all men are incapable of redemption? | 所有人都没有能力获得救赎了吗 |
[21:48] | Not all men are like you, Oliver. | 并不是所有人都像你一样 奥利弗 |
[21:49] | Some of us change, some of us grow, | 我们中有些人变了 有些人成长了 |
[21:53] | some of us evolve. | 有些人进步了 |
[21:57] | You are stuck, man, | 你却在原地踏步 哥们 |
[21:58] | stuck in your self-pity and your self-righteousness, | 在自怨自艾和自以为是中原地踏步 |
[22:00] | and that is why Felicity left you. | 而那才是费利西蒂离开你的原因 |
[22:07] | My brother is my business. | 我弟弟怎么样是我的事情 |
[22:12] | You have no idea what he’s been through, | 你不知道他经历了什么 |
[22:13] | and you sure as hell had no right to judge him. | 所以你根本没有权利去评论他 |
[22:23] | I’m sure he didn’t mean that, Ollie. | 我确信他不是那个意思 奥利 |
[22:25] | Yes, he did. | 不 他就是那个意思 |
[22:28] | How’d it go in Iron Heights? | 铁山监狱那边有什么收获 |
[22:30] | Turned up a few burner cell phones, | 搜出来一些一次性手机 |
[22:32] | 6 bags of heroin, and no idol. | 6袋海洛因 没发现神像 |
[22:37] | we hacked into the security system at the prison, | 我们黑进了监狱的安保系统 |
[22:39] | so if anything happens, | 所以如果有事情发生 |
[22:41] | we’ll see it. | 我们都能看到 |
[22:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:12] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:13] | John and I had a difference of opinion. | 约翰和我起了点争执 |
[23:15] | About Andy? | 是关于安迪吗 |
[23:16] | I confronted Andy, | 我去质问安迪 |
[23:18] | and Dig walked in. | 然后狄格进来了 |
[23:20] | Probably should have taken your advice, | 也许我应该听从你的建议 |
[23:23] | District Attorney Lance. | 地方检察官兰斯 |
[23:24] | I’m still just an A.D.A. | 我目前还只是助理地方检察官 |
[23:27] | I’m turning down the promotion. | 我准备拒绝这次升迁 |
[23:29] | Because it’s being offered by Ruvé Darhk? | 因为这是鲁维·达克提出来的吗 |
[23:31] | No, because taking the job | 不 是因为接受这个职位 |
[23:32] | means giving up my place here with you and the team. | 意味着放弃和你还有整个团队在这里共事的机会 |
[23:36] | The team’s falling apart. | 团队都支离破碎了 |
[23:40] | John’s furious with me, | 约翰很生我的气 |
[23:42] | Thea’s consumed with a rage for Malcolm, | 西娅被她对马尔科姆的愤怒所吞噬 |
[23:45] | and… | 而且 |
[23:48] | Well, Felicity’s gone. | 费利西蒂也离开了 |
[23:52] | Becoming district attorney’s something | 成为地方检察官 |
[23:53] | that you’ve worked the better part of 3 years for. | 是你这三年兢兢业业努力工作的目标 |
[23:55] | I might have wanted to be D.A., | 我曾经也许是想成为地方检察官 |
[23:57] | but that was a lifetime ago. | 但那是很久之前的事了 |
[23:58] | Sara’s lifetime? | 像莎拉离开的那么久吗 |
[24:00] | You channeled your grief and became the Black Canary, | 你化悲痛为力量成为了黑金丝雀 |
[24:05] | but Sara’s not dead anymore. | 但现在莎拉并没有死 |
[24:07] | Maybe you owe it to yourself | 也许你欠自己一个 |
[24:09] | to pursue the path you were on. | 回归你之前追寻的梦想的机会 |
[24:10] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[24:11] | This city has enough heroes with masks on. | 这个城市已经有足够多戴面具的英雄了 |
[24:13] | With Ruvé Darhk as mayor, | 现在鲁维·达克当上了市长 |
[24:15] | it needs a hero without a mask. | 这里需要一位不戴面具的英雄 |
[24:19] | It needs Laurel Lance. | 城市需要劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[24:26] | Read time, 20 minutes. | 读书时间 20分钟 |
[24:28] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[24:30] | Uh, are you in touch with the land, | 你对大地有所了解吗 |
[24:33] | spend much time in mother nature? | 有花时间和自然母亲交流吗 |
[24:35] | No? Well, your ancestors did. | 没有吗 你的祖先有 |
[24:37] | They knew that life is a series of phases. | 他们知道生命是由一系列阶段组成的 |
[24:41] | “A time to be born, a time to die, | “出生之时 死亡之时 |
[24:44] | a time to plant, a time to uproot, | 播种之时 铲除之时 |
[24:47] | a time to kill.” | 杀戮之时” |
[24:49] | Master the paradox of change with inconstancy, | 用变化应对矛盾的改变 |
[24:52] | and the primordial force of nature itself | 那么大自然的原始力量 |
[24:55] | will be at your beck and call. | 就会任凭你使用了 |
[25:01] | My idol– Julius Caesar. | 我的偶像 尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[25:05] | “Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war.” | “高喊破坏 让那些战争的懦夫逃走吧” |
[25:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:31] | It was rec hour. | 当时是休息时间 |
[25:32] | The prisoners were out of their cells. | 犯人从牢房里出来了 |
[25:34] | He’s holding the guards hostage. | 他现在挟持了狱警 |
[25:35] | – How many? – Doesn’t matter how many. | -多少人 -多少人不重要 |
[25:37] | We have to put Darhk back in his cage. | 重要的是要把达克关回去 |
[25:39] | Let’s gear up! | 穿上装备 |
[25:40] | Oliver, I can’t prosecute him | 奥利弗 只有先抓住她 |
[25:42] | without getting him into custody first. | 我才能起诉他 |
[25:46] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[26:02] | What the hell’s going on around here? | 这里到底怎么回事 |
[26:04] | Can’t just stand around here waiting for something to happen. | 不能就这么傻站着等着出事吧 |
[26:06] | Who’s in charge? | 这里谁负责 |
[26:07] | Not you, Captain. You’ve been suspended. | 不是你 队长 你被停职了 |
[26:09] | Pike, right? | 你是派克 对吧 |
[26:11] | Well, that figures. | 这就对了 |
[26:12] | Wait it out till we’ve got a stack | 就这么等着 |
[26:13] | of dead bodies on our hands. | 最后只剩下一堆死人 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, sir. You need to get back to your vehicle. | 抱歉 长官 请回到你的车上 |
[26:16] | No. I want to speak with him. | 不 我要跟他说话 |
[26:18] | I need to speak with him now! | 我要马上跟他说话 |
[26:20] | – I can’t do that. – Yes, you can do that. | -我做不到 -不 你做得到 |
[26:22] | You can do that. Go get… never mind. | 你做得到 去给我… 算了 |
[26:24] | – I see him. – Sir! | -我看见他了 -长官 |
[26:25] | Pike! I see you overhere! | 派克 我看见你在那了 |
[26:28] | How are we gonna get through all those cops? | 我们怎么才能避开这些警察 |
[26:30] | Looks like Lance has it covered. | 兰斯好像帮我们做到了 |
[26:31] | By laying into Lieutenant Pike apparently. | 显然痛揍了派克副队长一顿 |
[26:35] | And he just knocked him out. | 还把他打倒了 |
[26:37] | As a distraction to give us an opening. | 这就给我们留出了空档 |
[26:39] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[26:45] | Thought I told you to come alone. | 我不是让你自己来吗 |
[26:47] | You did, and I didn’t. | 你是说了 但我不照做 |
[26:49] | Look. I know you don’t trust me, | 我知道你不相信我 |
[26:51] | But that’s why I’m here– to prove you can. | 这就是我来的原因 向你证明 |
[26:53] | Darhk has hostages in the mess hall. | 达克在餐厅里挟持了人质 |
[26:55] | Let’s fan out and hit them from all sides. | 我们分散开 从各个方向包围他 |
[27:05] | I remember this guy. | 我记得这个人 |
[27:07] | Those lips. | 他的嘴唇 |
[27:08] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[27:30] | Not a bad warmup. | 热身做得不错 |
[27:32] | It seems like you’re ready for a rematch. | 看来你已经准备好再比一次了 |
[27:34] | Go get the others. | 去找其他人 |
[27:35] | I’ve got this. | 我来搞定他 |
[27:36] | – No. Let me take him. – Go! | -不 让我来 -快去 |
[27:39] | Let’s see how well I taught you. | 看看我把你教得怎么样 |
[27:47] | You know, the police took me seriously | 我跟警察说如果他们靠近监狱 |
[27:48] | when I said I would start killing hostages | 我就会开始杀人质 |
[27:50] | if they moved upon the prison. | 他们很听话 |
[27:52] | It’s too bad our masked vigilante friends | 可惜那些戴面具的治安维持者 |
[27:54] | didn’t get the memo. | 没收到这消息 |
[27:55] | Well, too bad for you really. | 所以你真的很不幸 |
[27:58] | Kill them. | 杀了他 |
[28:51] | You no longer have the drive to kill, and it shows. | 你已经没有杀人的欲望了 我能看出来 |
[28:53] | You lost part of yourself when they cured you of that bloodlust, | 你不再嗜血 可你也丢掉了部分自我 |
[28:56] | and that is why you will never beat me. | 这就是你永远无法打败我的原因 |
[29:22] | Andrew Diggle, it’s been a while. | 安德鲁·狄格尔 好久不见 |
[29:24] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[29:24] | Drop your weapons. | 把枪放下 |
[29:25] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[29:26] | Suit yourself, but on the count of 3, | 你随便 但当我数到三的时候 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna turn that wall into | 我会让他的脑浆喷到墙上 |
[29:30] | a Jackson Pollock painting with his brains. | 就像杰克逊·波洛克[美国画家]的画一样 |
[29:32] | 1… | 一 |
[29:34] | 2… | 二 |
[29:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Now was that so hard? | 也不是那么难吧 |
[29:50] | I believe you have something for me. | 我想你有东西要给我 |
[29:57] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起了 兄弟 |
[30:04] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[30:07] | I’ve been tracking your movements for months. | 我已经追踪你们的踪迹好几个月了 |
[30:09] | I know everywhere you been. | 我知道你们去过的所有地方 |
[30:10] | All I needed to hear was that it was you | 我所需要的就是知道 |
[30:14] | that hid the stone. | 是你把石头藏了起来 |
[30:15] | Was there ever a chance for you? | 你都是装出来的吗 |
[30:16] | Your brother’s way beyond reach, Mr. Diggle. | 你弟弟可是很厉害的 狄格尔先生 |
[30:23] | It’s all over now. | 现在全都结束了 |
[30:28] | Took the words right out of my mouth! | 我正准备说这句话来着 |
[30:44] | I need to sacrifice. | 我需要祭献 |
[30:50] | Not enough. You know what to do. | 还不够 你知道该怎么做的 |
[30:57] | Kanjigar septum vohnostrum. | [咒语] |
[31:08] | Oh, I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[31:12] | Hey. I am sorry about your buddies, | 我为你的兄弟们感到抱歉 |
[31:13] | but omelets and eggs and all of that. | 但我需要鲜血补充能量 |
[31:15] | But I know how to make it up to you, though. | 但我知道该如何补偿你们 |
[31:17] | Who wants to go for a walk outside? | 谁想到外面散散步 |
[31:22] | Andy here might have mentioned | 安迪好像提过 |
[31:23] | that his brother John worked for the Green Arrow, | 他哥哥约翰是为绿箭侠卖命的 |
[31:26] | Or should I say Oliver Queen? | 或者我该称呼他为奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:29] | Oh, oh, oh, see, I know what you’re all thinking, | 你瞧 我知道你们都在想些什么 |
[31:31] | But, no, he didn’t tell me. | 但不是 不是他告诉我的 |
[31:32] | It was really just a hop, skip, and a jump | 很容易就能顺藤摸瓜 |
[31:33] | from the whole Diggle connection | 摸出狄格尔 |
[31:35] | to you to your little sister to your ex-girlfriend, | 跟你 你妹妹 还有你前女友的关系 |
[31:39] | but when you came to rescue that boy William, | 你来救那个小男孩威廉时 |
[31:41] | that look on your face, that was a father’s look. | 你脸上的那个表情 是父亲的表情 |
[31:44] | I should have recognized it there and then. | 我当时就应该认出来的 |
[31:46] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[31:47] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[31:52] | I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. | 我等这一刻等很久了 |
[31:54] | Ms. Lance, 9 months ago, | 兰斯小姐 九个月前 |
[31:59] | I made your daddy a promise. | 我就向你爸爸保证过 |
[32:01] | I told him what I would do if he betrayed me. | 我告诉了他背叛我会有什么下场 |
[32:06] | Impressive. | 射得真好 |
[32:08] | Now where was I? | 我刚刚讲到哪里了 |
[32:10] | Oh, yeah. I want you to give your father a message | 哦对了 我希望你帮我向你父亲 |
[32:14] | from me. | 递个话 |
[32:15] | I want you to tell him–unh! | 我想让你告诉他 |
[32:20] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说到做到 |
[32:32] | Hey, hey. It’s all right. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[32:35] | Hey, hey. Look at me. You’re gonna be all right. | 看着我 你会没事的 |
[32:36] | You’re gonna be all right. Come on. | 你会没事的 挺住 |
[32:45] | Help! Help in here, please! | 帮帮忙 请过来帮帮忙 |
[32:50] | You have to help her, please! | 快救她 求你了 |
[32:52] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[32:53] | I need a crash cart and a trauma team in here stat! | 马上带急救车和创伤急救队过来 |
[32:56] | – Let her go. – What? | -放开她 -什么 |
[32:57] | I need you to let her go | 你放开她 |
[32:59] | so I can do my job. | 我才能好好工作 |
[33:01] | Now leave! | 快走吧 |
[33:02] | The trauma team will be in here any second, | 创伤急救队马上就到了 |
[33:03] | and the last thing she needs right now is a circus. | 她现在最不需要的就是马戏团在她身边 |
[33:06] | Go! Go. | 快走 快走 |
[33:13] | How do you know how to do this, | 你怎么学会 |
[33:15] | to bury a man alive? | 活埋一个人的 |
[33:18] | You were right how this island changed you. | 你说得对 这座岛改变了你 |
[33:22] | Do you still look at your picture? | 你还会看你那张照片吗 |
[33:32] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[33:34] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[33:36] | Her name is Laurel Lance, | 她叫劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[33:39] | and she was my home before all this. | 在这一切发生前 她是我的归属 |
[33:47] | I don’t know what she’ll think | 我不知道看到我变成这样 |
[33:48] | of the man I’ve become. | 她会怎么想 |
[33:49] | If I don’t make it off this island, | 如果我没成功逃出这座岛 |
[33:51] | you will go to Russia and find my parents | 你就去俄罗斯找我父母 |
[33:53] | and tell them what happened to me and Vlad. | 告诉他们我和瓦勒徳的遭遇 |
[33:56] | If you don’t make it, | 如果你没成功逃出去 |
[33:58] | I will find this Laurel | 我就去找劳蕾尔小姐 |
[33:59] | and tell her how you saved us all. | 告诉她你怎么救了我们 |
[34:03] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[34:07] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:11] | Baron, we’ve got to get out of here. | 巴伦 我们得离开这里 |
[34:17] | There is no getting out, | 没办法离开了 |
[34:19] | but with your deaths, | 但你们死去 |
[34:21] | I might yet just live. | 也许能让我活下来 |
[34:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:34] | Kanjigar septum vohnostrum. | [咒语] |
[34:44] | Today’s prison riot at Iron Heights | 今日铁山监狱发生暴乱 |
[34:45] | has left the city on edge. | 让整座城市人心惶惶 |
[34:48] | Hey, Lopez, Lopez. | 洛佩滋 洛佩滋 |
[34:49] | What happened at the, uh–at the prison? | 监狱里出什么事了 |
[34:51] | Uh, you punched out a lieutenant. | 你打晕了一名副队长 |
[34:53] | Yeah. I mean, after that. | 我知道 我是问在那之后 |
[34:55] | Did they keep those inmates from escaping? | 他们阻止了那些犯人越狱吗 |
[34:57] | Too many of them, | 他们人数太多了 |
[34:58] | and one–Darhk– | 而且达克 |
[35:00] | he hurt one of them. | 打伤了其中一人 |
[35:01] | What? What? Who–who’d he hurt? | 什么 他打伤了谁 |
[35:02] | The vigilantes. The Black Canary. | 治安维持者 黑金丝雀 |
[35:05] | Supposedly, he hurt her real bad. | 她好像伤得很严重 |
[35:08] | I–um, listen. Uh, I got to get out of here, all right? | 听着 我得离开这里 好吗 |
[35:12] | It’s–it’s real important, | 这事真的很重要 |
[35:14] | so please get me, uh– see if you can get | 你可以帮我 |
[35:16] | Lieutenant Pike on the phone. | 打个电话给派克副队吗 |
[35:17] | He’s out supervising the manhunt for the escaped prisoners. | 他出去主持抓捕越狱犯人的工作了 |
[35:21] | You got to get him on the phone, all right, | 你得给他打电话 行吗 |
[35:22] | because I got to talk to him, | 因为我得跟他谈 |
[35:23] | because I got to get out of here just for an hour. | 而且得离开一小时 |
[35:24] | I’m gonna surrender myself back in, all right? | 我会自己回来的 行吗 |
[35:26] | That’s fine, but just–just | 没关系的 但只要 |
[35:29] | get Lieutenant Pike on the phone, please. | 接通派克副队的电话 拜托了 |
[35:43] | Laurel–is she– | 劳蕾尔 她… |
[35:45] | Laurel’s in surgery. | 劳蕾尔在做手术 |
[35:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:51] | I’ve tried calling Lance, too, so… | 我一直想联系兰斯… |
[35:55] | What happened with Darhk? | 达克怎么了 |
[35:57] | He’s in the wind along with 50 or so inmates. | 他和五十几个狱友逃走了 |
[36:02] | And Andy. | 连同安迪 |
[36:11] | You warned me, and I didn’t listen. | 你警告了我 但我没听 |
[36:15] | I’ll never be able to forgive myself. | 我永远都不能原谅自己了 |
[36:22] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[36:30] | Just out of recovery. | 刚醒来 |
[36:31] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[36:35] | She’s a strong woman, your friend. | 你们的朋友很坚强 |
[36:37] | The strongest. | 最坚强了 |
[36:38] | She’s been asking for you. | 她一直要求见你们 |
[36:54] | Hi. | 你们好啊 |
[36:56] | Hey yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[36:58] | Did Darhk– | 达克有没有… |
[36:59] | Don’t worry about him. | 别操心他了 |
[37:01] | Just worry about getting better, ok? | 想着怎样赶紧好起来吧 |
[37:02] | It’s not exactly how I wanted my last night to go. | 我对我最后一晚的预想可不是这样的 |
[37:05] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[37:07] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[37:09] | I was gonna give up being the Black Canary, | 我本来打算不当黑金丝雀了 |
[37:11] | but I realized I didn’t know how I could | 但我发现我做不到 |
[37:17] | because going out there and fighting alongside you guys, | 因为与你们并肩作战 铲奸除恶 |
[37:23] | it’s what makes me feel alive inside… | 让我内心感到生机 |
[37:28] | And I love you guys so much. | 而且我真的好爱你们 |
[37:31] | We love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[37:32] | We love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[37:34] | We love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[37:39] | We should probably let you get some rest. | 我们也许该让你休息一下 |
[37:43] | We’ll be right outside, ok? | 我们就在外面 好吗 |
[37:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:55] | You should probably get some rest, too. | 你也该休息一下 |
[37:57] | No chance. | 不行 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna stay right here. | 我得陪着你 |
[38:01] | There’s… something in my left pouch. | 我衣服左口袋有东西 |
[38:06] | Will you bring it to me? | 能拿给我吗 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:15] | – May I? – Yeah. | -要我打开吗 -嗯 |
[38:26] | You kept this? | 你一直留着吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:35] | Just a little reminder | 为了怀念一下 |
[38:37] | of when things were simpler | 我们那段简简单单的 |
[38:41] | for us, | 时光 |
[38:44] | The way we used to be. | 我们曾经的时光 |
[38:47] | I’m really glad that you found Felicity, | 我很高兴你找到了费利西蒂 |
[38:52] | and I hope you find your way back to her, | 我也希望你和她重归于好 |
[38:57] | and, Ollie, I know that I am not the love of your life… | 还有 奥利 我知道我不是你一生挚爱 |
[39:03] | But you will always be the love of mine. | 但你一直是我的一生挚爱 |
[39:08] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[39:12] | Why now? | 为什么现在说 |
[39:14] | Because tonight it was just a reminder that… | 因为今晚提醒了我们… |
[39:19] | anything can happen, | 一切皆有可能 |
[39:22] | which is why I need you to promise me something. | 所以我需要你答应我一些事 |
[39:34] | I just got off the phone with Captain Lance. | 我刚与兰斯队长通完电话 |
[39:35] | He’s on his way. I–I told him that she’s doing fine. | 他在路上了 我告诉他劳蕾尔很好 |
[39:40] | Out of the way! | 借过 |
[39:45] | Embolism. I need 5,000 units of heparin bolus! | 有栓塞 给我五千单位的肝素 |
[39:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:51] | Uh, I–I don’t know. She was fine. | 不知道 她刚才还好好的 |
[39:54] | Paddles! | 除颤板 |
[39:56] | Charging. 200. | 充电中 两百 |
[39:57] | – Clear? – Clear. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[40:03] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[40:05] | Let’s bag her. | 给她输氧 |
[40:07] | Open up right away. | 马上打开输氧管 |
[40:08] | Come on. Come on. | 加油啊 挺住 |
[40:16] | Blood lost 30%, dropping. | 血氧含量下降30% 还在下降 |
[40:17] | Come on! | 加油 |
[40:18] | She’s closed. | 她要不行了 |
[40:22] | Come on. | 加油 |
[40:26] | No response. | 无反应 |
[40:34] | Time of death 11:59. | 死亡时间 十一点五十九分 |