Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Brie Larvan, a quite brilliant roboticist who once developed 布里·拉万 是个很聪明的机器人专家
[00:06] miniature mechanical bees for military use. 曾经开发出农用的微型机器蜜蜂
[00:08] Barry, I hacked into the bees’ frequency. 巴里 我黑入了蜜蜂的频率系统
[00:10] I’m controlling them. 我在控制它们
[00:12] Brie’s restrained. 布里已经被控制了
[00:14] It’s an implantable biostimulant. 这是可植入生物刺激素
[00:16] This little piece of technology’s 这个小玩意儿
[00:17] gonna help me walk again? 能让我再次走路
[00:18] After it’s implanted in your spine, yes. 在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错
[00:20] I found Quentin Lance’s testimony to be 我认为昆汀·兰斯的证词
[00:22] particularly compelling. 十分具有说服力
[00:24] On the strength of it, 基于此
[00:25] Mr. Darhk will be held without bail 达克先生收押不能保释
[00:27] or possibility of release. 且不能获释
[00:30] It is, uh, too hard to be here with you 每晚跟你一起在这里执行任务
[00:32] every night and not be with you. 又不能跟你相爱太难了
[00:33] I don’t want to let you go. 我不想放开你
[00:37] But I’m already gone. 但我们已经分手了
[00:59] Computer time’s up, blondie. 用电脑时间到了 金发妞
[01:01] Don’t think so. 还没到
[01:02] The judge granted me a minimum 法官同意我每周
[01:04] of 30 minutes per week. 至少可以用半小时电脑
[01:05] I have 90 more seconds. 我还有九十秒
[01:07] Well, the judge ain’t here. I am. 法官不在 我说了算
[01:10] Let’s see what you’re so hot for 你这么想上网
[01:11] without Internet connection. 到底是想看什么
[01:14] Bees. 蜜蜂
[01:16] I like bees. 我喜欢蜜蜂
[01:31] Thea, your back foot’s sliding out. 西娅 你后脚滑出去了
[01:32] No it’s not! 没有
[01:37] Just because you can’t see me 你没看到我
[01:38] doesn’t mean I’m not there. 并不代表我就不在
[01:39] You got to sense my presence 就算你看不见我
[01:40] even when I’m not in your eyeline. 也必须感觉到我在这
[01:42] What advice would you give to me? 有什么建议给我吗
[01:45] Humor me. 试试看
[01:45] You’re getting tired, 你累了
[01:46] you’re dropping your shoulder, 肩膀都松懈了
[01:47] and you’re opening yourself up. 没有护住躯干
[01:57] So you took your morning run 你把每天的晨跑
[01:59] from 6 miles to what? 从六英里减到多少了
[02:01] Maybe two? 两英里吗
[02:02] Yeah. Well, taking care of a toddler’s 是啊 照顾一个小毛孩
[02:04] a marathon in itself. 就像跑马拉松一样
[02:05] Right, but when you sacrifice your endurance, 好 可如果你的耐力打了折扣
[02:07] you’re losing steam too early in our sessions. 你在练习时会很快没了力气
[02:09] Let’s go again. 再来一次
[02:10] Ohh, pass. 不要了
[02:11] I keep on running out of excuses 我都不知道该怎么解释
[02:13] for all my new bruises, 哪来这么多新伤了
[02:14] and they’re from you, not bad guys. 伤还是你造成的 而不是坏人
[02:17] The streets have gone quiet since we took 咱们除掉了达克之后
[02:19] Darhk off the board. 外面就安宁了
[02:20] His organization hasn’t been. 他的组织可没消停
[02:21] Hive is still out there. 还没解决掉蜂巢
[02:23] Yeah, and when they rear their head, we’ll take care of them, 对 等他们露头了 我们会搞定他们
[02:24] but we have to celebrate our victories. 可咱们得先庆祝胜利
[02:25] If we don’t, 如果不庆祝
[02:26] we forget what we’re fighting for. 就会忘了我们为何而战
[02:29] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:30] Alex has a new job interview 艾利克斯接到了鲁维·达克的
[02:33] with Ruvé Darhk 新工作面试
[02:34] What? 什么
[02:35] She’s looking for a new chief of staff 她想在四月六日选举前
[02:37] before the April 6 election. 找到新的幕僚长
[02:39] Still don’t see 还是不明白
[02:39] why you just can’t put yourself back in the race, Oliver. 你为何不回去参选 奥利弗
[02:41] You know, voters, they hate flip-flopping, 选民们不喜欢反复无常的候选人
[02:43] and that would be a pretty big one. 而这会是相当大的反复
[02:45] I can’t let him work for the wife of the prince of darkness. 我不能让他替恶魔王子的妻子卖命
[02:48] And what if he got a better offer? 如果他有更好的选择呢
[02:50] Are you gonna run for mayor? 你要参加市长竞选吗
[02:51] Palmer Tech. They’re hiring a new head of public relations. 帕尔默科技 他们在招新的公关主任
[02:57] I just heard that from someone. 我听某个人说的
[03:01] Laurel, she’s not Voldemort, 劳蕾尔 她又不是伏地魔
[03:04] and I’m fine. 我没事
[03:06] That’s a good idea. 这主意不错
[03:07] You should tell Alex to talk to Felicity. 你该让艾利克斯和费莉西蒂谈谈
[03:11] What? 怎么
[03:12] Nothing. It’s just– 没事 只是…
[03:14] It’s shocking that you know who Voldemort is. 没想到你竟然知道伏地魔是谁
[03:17] Well, I’m not immune to pop culture. 我又不是流行文化绝缘体
[03:18] I read a few of the “Harry Potter” books. 我也读过点《哈利波特》
[03:20] Really? I was gonna bet Thea that you just saw the movies. 真的么 我还想和西娅打赌你只看了电影
[03:24] There were movies? 还拍成电影了
[03:31] Mr. Queen, where are my men? 奎恩先生 我的手下在哪里
[03:33] I don’t know, Reiter. 我不知道 瑞特
[03:35] They’re your men. 他们是你的手下
[03:37] I wasn’t gonna wait around for them to kill me. 我不会等着他们杀了我
[03:39] And what of Miss Venediktov? 那维聂迪克托夫小姐在哪里
[03:42] She’s still here. 她还在这里
[03:44] Don’t move! 别动
[03:47] Where’s my idol? 我的神像在哪里
[03:48] It’s not your concern anymore. 不关你的事了
[03:50] It’s nearby. I can feel it. 就在附近 我能感觉到
[03:53] The powers they bestowed 他们赋予的力量
[03:54] are on the wane, but– 在衰减 但
[03:55] Enough! 够了
[04:01] As I was saying, 正如我所说
[04:03] the magics are losing their potency, 魔力正在失效
[04:06] but I still have enough to 可还是够我
[04:07] make short work of the two of you. 迅速干掉你们俩
[04:11] A quarter of a million dollars per unit. 每单位价格二十五万美元
[04:14] It’s hard to believe something so small 难以想象这么小的东西
[04:16] could cost so much money. 竟然要这么多钱
[04:17] When digital equipment corporation released 数字设备公司发布的
[04:19] the first VAX, it cost $700,000– 首款虚拟地址扩展器要价七十万美元
[04:29] So you could think of this as a bargain. 所以这已经很划算了
[04:31] Except we’re not starting a computer revolution here. 不过我们不想发起一场电脑革命
[04:33] We’re trying to repair spinal injuries. 我们是在尝试修复脊髓损伤
[04:35] The new estimate of spinal injuries 最新估计 脊髓受损的人
[04:37] per year are at 12,000 people. 每年就有1.2万
[04:40] Unless everyone’s a billionaire, 除非每个都是百万富翁
[04:42] walking again is a luxury item. 否则重新站起来还是个奢侈品
[04:44] Sounds like something Mr. Dennis would say. 听起来像丹尼斯先生会说的话
[04:46] He already has. 他已经说了
[04:47] He’s called a board meeting 他召开了董事会
[04:48] to discuss how many zeroes he can add 讨论价格点后面
[04:50] to the end of that price point. 他能加多少零
[04:52] Anything I can do to help you? 我能帮什么忙吗
[04:54] No. You can’t do anything with that cold. 不能 感冒成这样你什么也干不了
[04:55] Go home, get some rest, get some chicken noodle soup. 回家 好好休息 喝点鸡汤
[04:57] You sound like my mother. 你怎么跟我妈妈似的
[04:58] And I’m sure if she was here 我相信如果你妈妈在这
[04:59] she’d tell you to listen to my favorite girl. 肯定会让你听我宝贝女儿的话
[05:03] Hi, honey! 宝贝
[05:04] Fine, but only because my cold medication 好吧 但这只是因为我的感冒药
[05:07] is starting to make me see double. 开始让我眼前出现重影了
[05:08] Help– help me. Help. 别走啊 别别
[05:10] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[05:12] He thinks we look like twins. 他以为我们是双胞胎呢
[05:13] I don’t think that’s what he said. 他好像不是这么说的
[05:15] I think he did. 他就是这么说的
[05:16] What can I help you with, mom? 有什么事吗 妈妈
[05:17] Well, my beautiful baby girl, 我漂亮的宝贝女儿
[05:19] I am here to rescue you. 我是来拯救你的
[05:21] After the… 在那场
[05:24] b-r-e-a-c-k-u-p, 粉手之后[老妈拼错了]
[05:27] you could use some regular socialization, 你需要点正常的社交活动
[05:29] so how about a leisurely lunch? 所以我们一起吃顿午饭吧
[05:32] Oh, my God. I don’t know what’s worse– 天呐 我真不知道哪个更糟
[05:34] The fact that you just spelled out breakup 是你拼出分手这个词
[05:35] or that you misspelled it. 还是你竟然拼错了
[05:36] – Huh? – Yeah. -错了吗 -错了
[05:38] No. Mom, I’m fine. 没事 妈妈 我很好
[05:39] I have a lot of work to do. 我还有很多工作要做
[05:41] No. Just a quick one, swe–. 不 不用吃很久的 宝贝
[05:42] Sorry. Is this a bad time? 抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
[05:44] You people are like tribbles today. 你们今天真是源源不绝啊
[05:46] What’s up? Everything OK with– 怎么了 没出事吧
[05:47] Oliver? 你问奥利弗吗
[05:48] I was gonna say your night job, 我本来是想问你们的夜班
[05:49] you know, that thing that you do at night. 就是你们晚上的那份工作
[05:50] Yeah, no. That–that’s fine. 哦 没有 挺好的
[05:52] Ollie is–is fine, too. 奥利也很好
[05:54] It’s actually about Alex. 其实我来是因为 艾利克斯
[05:56] Um, he’s no longer working on the campaign, 他已经没为竞选工作了
[05:58] so I was– 所以我
[05:59] Oh, my God. It’s Mr. Dennis. 天呐 是丹尼斯先生
[06:01] I have a board meeting. 我还得去参加董事会
[06:02] You know what? 但是
[06:04] He’s a jerk. He can wait. 他是个混蛋 所以让他等着吧
[06:07] What’d you want to ask me about Alex? 你要问我艾利克斯的什么事
[06:12] You know, usually, someone buys me dinner 一般别人先请我吃顿饭
[06:14] before we start breaking out the cuffs. 然后我们才开始解手铐
[06:20] I thought you just lost your magic, 我以为你只是失去了魔法
[06:22] but your charm seems to be waning, as well. 但看来人格魅力也没剩多少了
[06:23] How the hell did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[06:25] Heh. I used to be Ra’s Al Ghul. 我曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
[06:27] This I know. What I’m less clear of 这我知道 我不明白的是
[06:29] is why my resources haven’t been deployed to get me out of here. 为什么我的人还没有开始救援我
[06:32] Well, that’s what I’m here to explain. 我来就是向你解释此事的
[06:35] Although my time in here might be limitless, Malcolm, 虽然我的刑期是无期 马尔科姆
[06:37] my patience isn’t. 我的耐心就没那么多了
[06:39] That’s cute. 真可爱
[06:40] As I was saying, I’ve been in touch with your resources, 如我所说 我联系了你的人
[06:43] and they don’t seem to have any particular 他们对你好像没什么
[06:45] love left for you, Damien. 旧情了 达米恩
[06:46] Something to do with hocus and pocus 大概是因为你爱搞阴谋诡计
[06:49] and killing fellow members 而且生气的时候
[06:50] when you get miffed. 还杀人吧
[06:52] HIVE is moving forward with Genesis 蜂巢没有放弃创世纪
[06:54] but not with you. 但放弃了你
[06:56] They like you here out of trouble, 他们喜欢你在里面 不会惹麻烦
[06:59] but they do wish you the best of luck 但他们还是由衷希望你的庭审
[07:01] with your trial. 能有个好结果
[07:06] Don’t be embarrassed. 别不好意思
[07:07] Performance issues are common 像你这么大年纪
[07:09] for men of your age. 不行很正常
[07:24] Wow. You really do have eyes in the back of your head. 你真的能看到身后的情况啊
[07:27] I thought you had work to do. 你不是说有工作吗
[07:28] I realized it could wait. 我觉得工作不着急
[07:30] You’ve been pushing us pretty hard, 最近你对我们一直很严厉
[07:31] and I know why. 我也知道为什么
[07:33] Oliver, it’s OK to miss Felicity. 奥利弗 你会想念费利西蒂是正常的
[07:35] I–I appreciate what you’re doing, 谢谢你的安慰
[07:37] But I don’t think that you’re the– 但是我觉得不该由你来
[07:39] Person to help you through it? Why? 在这个问题上开导你 为什么
[07:42] Because of what we used to have? 就因为我们的过去吗
[07:44] Yeah. 是
[07:45] I thought maybe it just gave me 我觉得正因为我们的过去
[07:46] a little insight. 才让我更能理解你
[07:47] Well, I mean, in fairness, 我是说 说老实话
[07:48] I did wreck what we had, too, so… 我们也确实是被我搞砸的 所以
[07:51] In your defense, you were missing 我得为你说一句 当时
[07:54] and presumed dead for 5 years, 你确实是失踪而且被认定死亡五年之久
[07:55] but that’s not what I mean. 但我指的不是这个
[07:58] I know how passionately you love 我知道你对爱情多么投入
[08:00] and how much it hurts once that love goes away. 也知道失去爱时你多么受伤
[08:03] You know, between… 可是 经历这么多
[08:06] Merlyn, Slade Wilson, 梅林 斯莱德·威尔逊
[08:08] and Ra’s Al Ghul, 还有拉斯·厄尔·高福
[08:09] I thought that I’d be a little tougher than this by now. 我以为我会更坚强些的
[08:13] That’s a different type of pain, 这种痛苦完全不同
[08:15] and this takes longer to heal, 它愈合得更慢
[08:18] but I’m here for you. 但我会陪着你
[08:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:26] You’re not late, Phil. 你没有迟到 菲尔
[08:28] We’re still waiting on Ms. Smoak. 我们还在等斯莫克小姐
[08:35] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[08:37] Phil? Phil? 菲尔 菲尔
[08:40] Phil! 菲尔
[08:43] I’m calling 911! 我马上报警
[08:45] I can’t get a signal! 手机没信号
[08:49] You’ll have to excuse my tiny friends. 请原谅我的小朋友们
[08:52] Their “Beehavior” can be appalling sometimes… 它们有时会有些不乖
[08:58] But it’s a necessary evil. 但这也是被逼无奈
[09:01] You see, I needed your full attention. 因为我需要引起你们的注意
[09:04] What the hell do you want? 你到底想要什么
[09:05] Straight to the point. 开门见山
[09:07] I like that. 我喜欢
[09:08] Your CEO has miraculously recovered from paralysis 在可植入生物刺激素芯片的帮助下
[09:12] thanks to an implantable biostimulant microchip. 你们的总裁奇迹般地从瘫痪中康复了
[09:16] Hand one over, 给我一个
[09:17] and I’ll “Bee” on my way. 我们就”蜂”拥而去
[09:20] There’s only one prototype. 我们只有一个原型机
[09:22] The one inside Felicity Smoak. 就在费莉西蒂·斯莫克体内
[09:24] So what’s a girl got to do to get on her calendar? 所以该怎么把我提上她的日程呢
[09:29] I can talk to Alex if you want, 如果你想的话我可以和艾利克斯谈谈
[09:30] but I can’t promise a job he’ll be excited about. 但我不能保证给他一个他喜欢的工作
[09:32] Probably best to keep him away 还是让他远离那个
[09:34] from a supervillain’s wife. 超级大坏蛋的老婆比较好
[09:35] Yep. You’re right about that. 你说的没错
[09:39] Hello out there. 你们好啊
[09:40] What the hell? 怎么回事
[09:42] I’m looking for Felicity Smoak 我在找费莉西蒂·斯莫克
[09:44] “Beecause” it would be swell if we could chat 如果我们能谈谈那个可植入生物芯片
[09:46] about a certain implantable biochip. 就再好不过了
[09:49] I’m sure your board would really appreciate it. 我相信你的董事会会很感激的
[10:00] Brie Larvan! 布里·拉万
[10:02] You know this wackadoodle? 你认识这个怪人
[10:03] I had a run-in with her last year. 去年我跟她有过过节
[10:04] If this Brie Barvan is coming for you, 如果布里·拉万是来找你的
[10:06] we need to get you out of here. 我们得把你弄出去
[10:07] No, no, no. I don’t think she knew who I was. 不不不 我觉得她不知道我是谁
[10:08] She’s after something else. 她要找的不是我
[10:09] She said something about an implant. 她提到了什么可植入
[10:11] A biostimulant microchip. 可植入芯片
[10:12] There’s only one working prototype. 现在只有一个能用的原型机
[10:13] – Where is it? – In the base of my spine. -在哪呢 -在我的脊柱底部
[10:15] Which brings me back to 所以说我们还是得
[10:16] we need to get you the hell out of here. 赶紧把你弄出去
[10:17] Well, we have to get everyone out of here! 我们得把所有人都救出去
[10:19] I can’t even get a signal. 我收不到信号
[10:20] She’s jammed all communications. 她干扰了所有的通讯
[10:22] Oh, my God. 天呐
[10:27] Eyewitnesses report 目击者称
[10:28] the bees have been swarming the Palmer Tech Headquarters 蜂群围绕在帕尔默科技总部
[10:31] for the past 10 minutes. 已经持续了十分钟
[10:33] All communication in and out of the building–…. 进出该建筑的所有通讯…
[10:35] Have you seen this? 你看到这个了吗
[10:36] I was just there. 我刚才还在那里
[10:38] I’d still be there if Felicity hadn’t– 我走了就是因为费莉西蒂…
[10:41] Oh, my God. Felicity. 天呐 费莉西蒂
[10:50] You have a 104 fever. Where do you think you’re going? 你已经烧到四十度了 你要去哪
[10:52] To get help! 去找救兵
[10:53] I’m pretty sure the police already know about this. 警察肯定已经知道这件事了
[10:55] I’m not talking about the police. 我说的不是警察
[10:58] We are hearing that SCPD has sent in an ESU squad. 有消息称星城警局已派去一支紧急救援小组
[11:01] Felicity’s in there. 费莉西蒂在那里
[11:03] Thea, too. I tried calling but no answer. 西娅也在 我打电话了没人接
[11:06] She must have already been inside 蜂群袭击的时候
[11:07] by the time the swarm hit. 她肯定已经在里面了
[11:10] John’s coming in. 约翰来了
[11:12] This is HIVE, right? 这是蜂巢干的 对吧
[11:13] There’s no way that this bee attack is a coincidence. 这次蜂群袭击肯定不是巧合
[11:15] I don’t think it’s HIVE, 我觉得不是蜂巢
[11:16] and I don’t think those are bees. 而且我认为那些不是蜜蜂
[11:21] No. Bees don’t give off hundreds 不 蜜蜂不会发出
[11:22] of different kinds of radio frequencies. 数百种不同的无线电射频
[11:24] Robot bees. Terrific. 蜜蜂机器人 棒极了
[11:25] Ok. Last year, Felicity helped Barry Allen 去年费莉西蒂帮巴里·艾伦
[11:27] take the bees’ inventor– Brie Larvan. 抓到了这些蜜蜂的发明者 布里·拉文
[11:30] So it’s payback. 所以这是来报复的
[11:31] Well, Larvan picked a hell of a day for it. 拉文真是会挑日子
[11:33] Donna is in there, too. 唐娜也在里面
[11:34] – What? – She stopped by Felicity’s office to, -什么 -她去了费莉西蒂的办公室
[11:36] you know, cheer her up a little. 想让她开心点
[11:40] Suit up. 着装准备
[11:43] The department just tried sending in an ESU squad. 警局派了一支紧急救援小组去
[11:45] They couldn’t get through that swarm. 他们没办法穿越蜂群
[11:46] Now if their kevlar couldn’t hold, 如果他们的防弹衣都扛不住
[11:48] what makes you think that yours will? 你怎么知道你们的就行
[11:49] We have to try. 我们必须试试
[11:54] I am running out of patience, Felicity Smoak. 我马上就没有耐心了 费莉西蒂·斯莫克
[11:58] You have 10 minutes before I start voting 在我开始除掉董事会成员之前
[12:01] board members out. 你还有十分钟
[12:03] FYI, my drones pack a lot more “Ow” 顺便一提 我的雄蜂比正常蜜蜂
[12:08] than your typical sting. 叮起来疼多了
[12:10] Ticktock, ticktock. 时间在流逝哦
[12:15] OK. We need to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[12:16] But, Thea, the bees are out there. 但是蜜蜂在外面 西娅
[12:18] Yeah, and sooner or later, they’re gonna be in here. 对 而且它们迟早会进来的
[12:20] OK. From now on, I’m buying flats. 从今往后 我只买平底鞋
[12:22] I mean, these assaults are weekly. 总是碰上这种袭击
[12:24] It’s ridiculous. 简直无语
[12:25] It’s just so not conducive to high fashion. 真是太有悖于时尚了
[12:29] OK. Definitely sooner than later. 它们马上就进来了
[12:32] We’re trapped? 我们被困住了吗
[12:33] Uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:35] Not exactly. 并没有
[12:36] OK. Oh, no. I definitely don’t have 好吧 哦不 我绝对没有
[12:39] the right shoes for that. 适合这种场合的鞋
[12:40] Oh, no. 不不
[12:43] Hello? 你好
[12:49] Anybody here? 有人吗
[12:54] “Yes, we are here, Curtis.” “有 我们在呢 柯蒂斯
[12:55] And we just can’t wait to hear how you used 我们等不及想听听你如何
[12:57] the cell phone that we gave you 用我们给你的
[12:59] to help us rescue Dr. Palmer 营救帕尔默博士的手机
[13:02] to track us back to our… 来追踪回我们的…
[13:09] secret lair”! 秘密基地
[13:12] So we don’t need to take out the bees. 我们不用干掉那些蜜蜂
[13:13] We just need to take out Larvan. 我们只用对付拉文就行了
[13:14] Yeah. Well, it doesn’t make much sense if we can’t get inside. 对 但我们进不去的话也没用啊
[13:21] Holy frak. 我的天呀
[13:27] You’re the– 你是
[13:28] And wait– you’re– 等等 你是
[13:30] Wait, wait, wait– you’re–you’re– 等等 你 你是
[13:32] Just so you guys know, if– if I pass out 先说清楚 如果我晕过去了
[13:34] it’s because I’m sick, 那是因为我生病了
[13:35] not because, you know. 不是因为 你懂得
[13:38] So can anybody just walk in here? 现在随便谁都能进来了吗
[13:45] So you’re the infamous Damien Darhk. 你就是那个臭名昭著的达米恩·达克
[13:49] Oh, I get it. You’re big fans, aren’t you? 我懂了 你们是我的粉丝 对吗
[13:52] You want me to pose for a selfie? 你们要跟我合影吗
[13:53] Back in Star City, you were a big deal. 在星城 你是个大人物
[13:56] In here, the only big deal is him. 但是在这里 只有他才是
[14:00] No, no, no, no, gentlemen. 别动粗 先生们
[14:02] I think we’re getting off on the wrong foot. 看来我们一开始关系就不好
[14:04] There must be some sort of way that we can have– 不过肯定有别的办法可以…
[14:08] Heh. I’m sorry. I just got to know 抱歉 我只是想知道
[14:10] did you sew that in yourself, 嘴是你自己缝的吗
[14:11] or do you have some kind of lip-sewing guy? 还是有缝唇师帮你缝的
[14:33] How did you deal with her in the first place? 你之前是怎么对付她的
[14:35] The old-fashioned way– hacking, 老办法 黑入系统
[14:38] but I can’t do that without a working computer. 但是没有电脑我做不到
[14:40] OK. Well, at least all we have to do is wait for Ollie 好吧 至少我们只要等奥利
[14:42] and the rest of them to get here. 和其他人赶来
[14:43] Just when I thought I was out. 我以为我退出了
[14:47] I thought I’d left this all behind. 我以为我把这些事都放下了
[14:51] Do you hear that? 听到了吗
[14:51] Bee. 蜜蜂
[14:59] Make that plural– bees in the air vent. 一大群蜜蜂 在通气孔里
[15:01] Go! Run! 快走 快跑
[15:16] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[15:17] Oh, this is so weird. 太奇怪了
[15:19] I literally just had a dream where you were the Green Arrow. 我刚做了个梦 你在梦里是绿箭侠
[15:23] Wait. This is happening? 等等 是真的吗
[15:25] – You’re the Green Arrow?! – Yeah. -你是绿箭侠 -是的
[15:27] I could have sworn it was Neal Adams in data processing. 我一直以为数据分析的尼尔·亚当斯才是
[15:30] And this is the Arrowcave. 这里就是弓箭洞穴
[15:32] Oh, my God. 天呐
[15:33] Actually, we call it the bunk– it’s the bunker, 其实我们叫做避难室 这里就是避难室
[15:36] but yeah. 随便吧
[15:36] You’re Laurel Lance, the ADA. 你是助理地检劳蕾尔·兰斯
[15:38] I– I’ve seen you on TV before. 我在电视上见过你
[15:40] Oh! And you’re Captain Lance! 你是兰斯队长
[15:42] And you’re– oh, I’m sorry. 你是 抱歉
[15:44] I know I’ve met before, 我知道我之前见过你
[15:45] but I can’t really place your name right now. 可我真想不起你的名字
[15:47] Curtis, that’s John Diggle. 柯蒂斯 那是约翰·狄格尔
[15:48] I need you to focus for a second, please. 我需要你集中一会注意力
[15:50] Oh, my God. This place is unbelievable. 天呐 这地方真是不可思议
[15:54] I mean, you guys must be drawing some crazy electricity. 你们肯定用了很大的电量
[15:56] How do you keep it off the grid? 你们是怎么避开电网的呢
[15:59] This is S.T.A.R. Labs’ 5000 exostation. 这是尖端科研实验室的超级计算机
[16:01] What are the specs on this? 都是什么配置格的
[16:03] Curtis! 柯蒂斯
[16:04] Get it together. 集中注意力
[16:05] OK. Now I’m starting to see the whole Green Arrow thing, 现在我开始明白绿箭侠的事了
[16:07] and I’m actually starting to feel better, too. 而且身体也感觉好多了
[16:09] That’s because we gave you an IV 那是因为我们给你输了液
[16:10] to rehydrate you. 补充水分
[16:11] It should keep you going for a few hours. 这应该能让你撑几个小时
[16:13] OK. Forget the how for a second. 好吧 先别管这些
[16:16] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[16:17] I saw the Bee Hive on the news. Felicity’s in there. 我在新闻上看到了蜂巢 费利西蒂在那
[16:19] Yeah, we’re just about to mount a rescue mission. 我们正准备开始营救任务
[16:21] Do you guys even know what that is? 你们知道那是什么东西吗
[16:22] That is an army of robotic bees. 那是机器蜂军队
[16:25] Yeah. That’s my life now. 这就是我现在的生活了
[16:28] Brie Larvan. Apparently, she hacked 布里·拉万 显然她黑进了
[16:30] the prison computer network 监狱计算机网络
[16:31] and got herself an early release. Clever. 提前释放了自己 聪明
[16:34] Feel free to use that, by the way. 随便用吧
[16:35] I mean, you can’t put me in front of this beautiful machine 你不能把这么精妙的机器放在我面前
[16:37] and expect me not to take it for a test drive. 却不让我一试身手
[16:39] Looks like Felicity keeps files on various criminals. 看来费利西蒂保留了各种罪犯的档案
[16:42] Who’s the Dodger? 幕后者是什么人
[16:43] Looks like we have ourselves a taller, 看来我们有个高个子的
[16:44] more dude-like version of Felicity. 男版费利西蒂了
[16:46] And I can help. 我可以帮忙
[16:47] Now look. These bees, they’re tiny computers, OK? 看看这些蜜蜂 它们就是微型电脑
[16:50] With Felicity trapped inside, 加上费利西蒂困在楼里
[16:51] you guys are gonna need someone to hack them, 你们需要有人黑进它们的系统
[16:53] but I’ll have to “Bee” careful. 但是我得小心蜜蜂
[16:57] It’s too soon for bee puns, right? 现在说蜜蜂的双关语还不太合适吧
[16:59] – Let’s assume that it is. – Yeah. -就当是吧 -嗯
[17:01] Curtis, can you immobilize enough bees 柯蒂斯 你能让蜜蜂静止不动
[17:04] to give us a way in? 想办法让我们进去吗
[17:05] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个办法能知道
[17:09] Do it. 做吧
[17:10] You want me on the team?! 你要我加入这个队伍吗
[17:11] I mean, you want me on the team? 你想我加入这个队伍吗
[17:14] Let’s go. 开始行动
[17:19] You see now the value of my prize, Mr. Queen? 你现在看到我的价值了吧 奎恩先生
[17:23] What have you done to yourself? 你对自己做了什么
[17:24] There are primordial energies that flow through all things. 所有的东西都有流淌着原始的能量
[17:29] I now command them. 而我现在可以控制它们
[17:31] You’re insane. 你疯了
[17:33] Heh. Madness is a matter of perspective, Mr. Queen. 这就取决于你如何看待疯狂 奎恩先生
[17:37] Your morality blinds you from understanding 你的道德观让你的双眼看不到
[17:39] what I have achieved. 我所取得的成就
[17:40] No, I understand. 我看到了
[17:41] You’re killing people to gain power. 你以杀人来获取力量
[17:43] And what would you do about it? 换做是你会怎么做
[17:46] Now tell me where you have hidden my idol, 告诉我 你把我的神像藏哪去了
[17:49] and I promise to kill you both quickly. 我答应让你们死得痛快点
[17:54] We’ll pass. 不必了
[18:03] OK. How many are there? 有多少只蜜蜂
[18:06] Just try to think happy thoughts. 尽力想点开心事吧
[18:11] OK. Now it’s time to hack some bees. 是时候黑进蜜蜂系统了
[18:16] OK. So that’s what that button does. 看来这个键的功能是这样
[18:25] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[18:32] Felicity! 费利西蒂
[18:33] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[18:34] How do you know that bee’s name? 你怎么知道这只蜜蜂的名字
[18:35] I did it! I hacked the… 黑进去了 我黑进…
[18:38] bees! 蜜蜂的系统了
[18:40] How did you– what are you doing there? 你怎么… 你怎么会在那里
[18:42] I know, right? I am still pinching myself. Heh. 就是啊 现在还觉得自己在做梦
[18:48] All the bees are gone. 所有的蜜蜂都飞走了
[18:49] You’re welcome. The Green Arrow is on his way, 不用谢 绿箭侠正赶过去
[18:51] as well as Black Canary and Spartan. 还有黑金丝雀和斯巴达
[18:53] How cool is this? 简直帅呆了
[18:54] They’ll meet you at the west utility entrance. 他们会在西侧设备入口跟你们会合
[18:58] Can you get there? Did I mention how cool this is? 你们能去到那里吗 我有说过帅呆吗
[19:03] Curtis, have you deactivated the bees? 柯蒂斯 你解除蜜蜂了吗
[19:05] Negative. Uh, I mean, positive. 没 我是说解除了
[19:07] Sorry. I’m nervous. 抱歉 太紧张了
[19:08] The bees are down. 蜜蜂都已经解除了
[19:10] Uh-oh. Oh, it’s negative. 糟了 又激活了
[19:12] Negative! The bees are back! 不 蜜蜂又飞回来了
[19:14] I–I got kicked out! 我被踢下线了
[19:29] Ok, ok, come on. Go back inside. 走 退回里面
[19:30] Back inside. 退回里面
[19:42] What the hell happened? 到底他妈的发生了什么
[19:43] We couldn’t see. I lost the feed. 不知道 我们失联了
[19:44] He got stung. 他被蜇了
[19:46] Yeah. He’s having some sort of reaction. 对 他有一些被蛰的症状
[19:52] He didn’t just get stung. 他不只被蜇了
[19:54] The bee’s inside you. 蜜蜂在你体内
[19:55] Well, cut it out! 弄死它
[19:56] Do you guys have anesthesia around here –… 你们这儿有麻醉药吗
[19:57] – Curtis, just do it! – I can’t find it. -柯蒂斯 快动手 -我找不到它
[20:00] Ok. Actually–and this is hard to believe– 好吧 真是难以置信 其实…
[20:03] we have a bigger problem. 这下麻烦可大了
[20:05] The bee is replicating itself inside Oliver. 蜜蜂正在奥利弗体内自我复制
[20:13] What did that thing 那些鬼东西
[20:15] do to the Green Arrow? 把绿箭侠怎么了
[20:16] Stung him badly. 狠狠地蜇了他
[20:19] He’ll be ok, and he’ll be back. 他会没事的 他会回来的
[20:22] So will the others. 其他人也是
[20:22] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[20:24] They just got their butts kicked 他们被那个蜜蜂人
[20:26] by that–that– that bee man. 完爆了
[20:28] This is why we leave the nicknames to Cisco. 所以我们才让西斯科取外号
[20:30] What? 什么
[20:31] Inside joke. 内部梗
[20:35] I thought we were friends, Smoak, 我曾以为我们是朋友 斯莫克
[20:37] that you were gonna come through. 我以为你会想通的
[20:39] 10 minutes ago, you had 10 minutes to go. 十分钟前 你还有十分钟
[20:43] You’re out of time, glasses. 你没时间了 眼镜妹
[20:46] “Beecause” we got interrupted, 因为我们的蜜蜂被拦住了
[20:48] I’m gonna give you an additional 5 minutes 我就再给你五分钟
[20:50] before I start taking your board members off the board. 然后我就把董事会成员一个个干掉
[20:54] Oh, and your fiance looks awfully sweet. 你的未婚夫看起来很可爱
[20:59] Sorry. Ex-fiance. 抱歉 是前未婚夫
[21:05] Ok. You cannot turn yourself in. 你不能自投罗网
[21:08] No. She’d kill everyone anyway. 不 她反正都会对大家下手
[21:09] To think, she’s in your office. 想想 她在你的办公室里
[21:12] You’re gonna have to sanitize. 你要消毒办公室了
[21:14] Yes. She’s in my office, which is, “A,” yes, gross, 她在我的办公室里 首先 确实恶心
[21:17] but, “B,” means she’s not with the board members. 但其次 说明董事会成员没和她在一起
[21:18] You know, since she brought up Oliver, 既然她提到了奥利弗
[21:20] honey, have you spoken to him– 宝贝 你有和他谈过…
[21:22] Mom. Mom, mom, mom, I’m thinking! 妈 妈 妈 我在想事情
[21:23] I’m sorry. You know what, honey? 抱歉 但你知道吗 宝贝
[21:24] I’m curious, ok? I– 我很好奇 我…
[21:27] I have an idea. 我有办法了
[21:30] It’s not working! 没有用
[21:31] You did it while we were at Palmer Tech. 在帕尔默科技时你就成功了
[21:33] The drone has evolved and adapted since then. 雄蜂进化了 之后又改写了
[21:35] The damn things are like The Borg. 这些鬼东西就像博格人
[21:36] The–the bad guys in “Star Trek,” which– 《星际迷航》里的反派 他们…
[21:39] I wish Felicity was here. 费利西蒂在这里就好了
[21:40] Well, she’s not, Curtis! You are! 可她不在 柯蒂斯 现在只有你
[21:41] Now you have to be able to do something, ok? 你必须得想想办法 好吗
[21:42] When these things hit critical mass, there’s– 当这些东西达到临界数量 就会…
[21:44] It’s gonna be like John Hurt in “Alien”! 就像《异形》里的约翰·赫特
[21:45] Sorry. When I get nervous, I make pop culture references. 抱歉 我紧张的时候就爱引用流行文化
[21:47] Ok. You can’t hack it out. 好吧 你无法弄死它
[21:48] Can you lure it out like some kind of– 那你能把它引出来吗 比如…
[21:50] I can’t believe I’m saying this– 不敢相信我说出了这个
[21:51] some kind of digital honey or something? 比如数字蜂蜜之类的
[21:52] Not exactly, but if these are really modeled after bees, then… 不一定 但如果真是模仿蜜蜂制造出的
[21:56] they’ll operate on a singular frequency to orientate themselves. 它们会以单一频率来定位自己
[21:58] If we can disrupt it, then we can disperse the colony. 如果能干扰频率 就能分散它们
[22:00] Only problem is that we need to generate a high enough frequency 唯一的问题是我们得生成一段够高的频率
[22:03] to damage the network, but unless you guys have 来破坏网络 但前提是你们
[22:05] a portable sonic projector handy, then– 手头有便携声波发射器 那么
[22:09] What? 怎么
[22:13] This technology’s amazing. 这项科技好赞
[22:15] It reads your own vocal emissions 它能读取你自己发出的声音
[22:16] and then reprocesses it via digital output into a multichannel. 然后通过数字输出端将其处理为多声道
[22:19] Yeah, we get it. It’s badass, 我们懂了 很赞
[22:21] but how is this gonna help us save Oliver? 但它怎么能帮我们救奥利弗
[22:23] Just give him the full Mariah Carey, 只要给他来一整首玛利亚·凯莉的歌
[22:24] and it should disrupt whatever connection 它就能中断这些蜜蜂所操控的
[22:26] the bees are operating on. 任何连接
[22:27] You sure about this? 你确定没问题吗
[22:30] Don’t have time to be sure. 没时间确定了
[22:32] Curtis, do it! 柯蒂斯 动手
[22:35] 3, 2, 1. 三 二 一
[22:58] That…was…awesome. 好 酷 炫
[23:06] You son of a bitch! 你个混蛋
[23:26] My victory’s inevitable, Mr. Queen. 我必将胜利 奎恩先生
[23:29] Just think. All of this power came 想想看 所有的能量都来自
[23:31] from the life essence of one man. 人的血肉躯体
[23:33] Imagine what I will become 想象一下 当许多生命
[23:35] when dozens of lives are sacrificed in my name. 为我献祭 我会变成什么
[23:39] You’ll become a monster. 你会变成怪物
[23:41] No. A god. 不 是神
[23:44] Let me show you. 我来展示给你看
[23:59] No. I need more. 不 我还要更多能量
[24:04] You get them? 你找到他们了
[24:04] Yeah. They were in Curtis’ office 对 他们在柯蒂斯的办公室里
[24:06] right where you said they’d be. 就在你说的那个地方
[24:07] Uh, no pun intended. 我没打算双关的
[24:10] Whoa! So this is like that thing 这就像那个
[24:11] from that, uh– 就是那部
[24:12] that Jodie Foster movie! 朱蒂·福斯特的电影
[24:13] Yeah. A Panic Room. 对 《战栗空间》
[24:15] It’s actually more like a lair, decommissioned, 其实更像停止使用的”虎穴”
[24:16] but if we can get the board members in there, 但如果我们把董事会成员弄到那里
[24:17] then they can escape through a secret exit. 他们可以从秘密出口逃出
[24:19] Secret exit? 秘密出口
[24:20] Um, don’t you think you should have thought of that, 你不觉得你在十五分钟前
[24:22] like, I don’t know, 15 minutes ago. 就该想到吗
[24:25] Oh, I’m sorry. I was busy trying not to die, 对不起 那时候我忙着逃生呢
[24:27] and you were talking, talking, talking. 而且你不停地唠唠叨叨
[24:29] Well, you don’t open up to me, hon. 你总是对我藏着掖着 宝贝
[24:30] I have to force your feelings out of you sometimes 我有时候得逼你说出心里话
[24:32] like–like a pistachio. 就像剥开心果一样
[24:35] Ok, Smoaks. We got to go. Come on. 好了 斯莫克 我们得走了 快来
[24:40] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[24:41] Mom! 妈
[24:42] I mean, Felicity! Aah! 费利西蒂
[24:49] Ok. We’re moving. 好了 我们离开了
[24:50] I know. Hold on to something. 我知道 找个东西抓着
[24:52] – What? Why? – Why? -什么 为什么 -为什么
[24:53] This elevator only stops at the sublevel, 这部电梯只停地下层
[24:55] and we need it to stop at the– 但我们需要停在…
[24:59] conference room floor. 会议室那层
[25:03] Um, I think we missed our stop. 我们好像过站了
[25:05] Nope. This is right. 没有 没错
[25:06] Like I said, the elevator doesn’t stop at this level. 我刚说了 电梯不停这层
[25:08] What? Um, honey, I think this is a concrete wall. 什么 亲爱的 我想这是一面水泥墙
[25:11] Yeah, and these are explosive devices. 没错 但我们有爆破装备
[25:13] Actually, they’re autonomous communication devices. 事实上 这些是自动通信设备
[25:14] I’m just really hoping that Curtis hasn’t figured out 我真希望柯蒂斯还没想到
[25:17] how to stop them from exploding yet. 如何阻止它们爆炸
[25:19] Careful. 小心
[25:23] Oh, my god! Is it gonna be loud? 天呐 会很大声吗
[25:35] Ok. Who wants to go on a secret elevator ride 好了 谁想踏上秘密电梯之旅
[25:37] down to the, um, panic room? 去…安全屋
[25:38] Yeah. The panic room. 对 安全屋
[25:44] Trying to escape the hive? 是在躲避蜂群吗
[25:49] Keep them safe. 保护好他们
[25:50] Ha? What?! 什么
[26:00] Beautiful creatures my bees. 我美丽的小蜜蜂们
[26:02] They obey you. 它们会听你的话
[26:03] Neural implants. 神经植入
[26:04] You used to control them the old-fashioned way. 以前你是用老法子控制它们
[26:08] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[26:10] Lucky guess, I guess. 侥幸猜中的吧 我猜
[26:12] So why bees? 为什么要选蜜蜂呢
[26:13] Why not an obsession with flying squirrels? 为什么不喜欢会飞的松鼠呢
[26:16] Squirrels aren’t dying off at a rate of 30% per year, 松鼠每年的死亡率不会高达30%
[26:20] and nobody cares, 而且没人在乎
[26:21] but bees are essential to life. 但是蜜蜂对生命很重要
[26:23] We’re all connected. 生命都是相通的
[26:24] The world is one giant honeycomb. 世界就是一个大蜂巢
[26:27] That “Kumbaya” might have a little more credibility 要不是你威胁要人命
[26:29] if you weren’t threatening people’s lives. 你那一套可能还稍微可信点
[26:31] What, you mean like this? 你是说像这样吗
[26:33] I am running out of patience, 我快没耐心了
[26:34] and your friend is running out of time. 你朋友也快不行了
[26:36] Now give me the damn– 快给我那该死的…
[26:43] That was embarrassing. 真是尴尬
[26:48] I have a tumor on my L4 vertebrae. 我的L4脊椎骨上有个肿瘤
[26:51] The tricky little guy’s wrapped around my spinal cord. 那狡猾的小东西绕在我脊髓上
[26:55] The only way to cut it out involves a surgery 想要切除它 只能做手术
[26:57] that will leave me paralyzed 而手术会导致我
[26:59] from the waist down. 腰部以下瘫痪
[27:02] All the bees in the world couldn’t get a cripple to walk, 这些蜜蜂并不能让一个残废下地行走
[27:06] and then I read about your miracle chip. 但后来我听说了你的神奇芯片
[27:09] Of course, I couldn’t afford it. 当然了 我买不起
[27:12] Maybe if you asked nicely. 你态度好一点 我可能会给你
[27:13] I want the microchip specs, 我要芯片的规格书
[27:14] or your friend relives my favorite scene from “My Girl.” 否则《我的女孩》里我最爱的片段就是你朋友的下场
[27:17] Ok, honey. We all have a sad sob story, 亲爱的 人人都有悲情问题
[27:19] but killing people doesn’t fix anything. 但杀人解决不了任何事情
[27:22] The blueprints are on a remote hard drive in Curtis Holt’s lab. 图纸在柯蒂斯·霍特实验室的远程硬盘里
[27:27] You are a smart girl. 你是个聪明的女孩
[27:35] Elastic nanotubes, ultrasonic motors, 弹性纳米管 超声波马达
[27:38] piezoceramic elements. 压电陶瓷元素
[27:39] I mean, this bee’s got everything. 这蜜蜂体内一应俱全
[27:41] That was inside me? 我体内的这只吗
[27:42] Well, that and thousands of its microscopic larvae. 对 以及它体内的数千只微型幼虫
[27:45] Don’t worry. Should pass in a few days. 别担心 过几天就会好了
[27:48] Can’t wait. 迫不及待了
[27:49] Donna and the others made it out. 唐娜和其他人安全撤离了
[27:51] Thea and Felicity? 西娅和费利西蒂呢
[27:52] They’re still inside. 她们还在里面
[27:53] Well, at least now we know this stops the bees. 至少我们知道这玩意能阻止蜜蜂
[27:55] I wish it was that simple, but now that we’ve played that card, 真要这么简单就好了 但我们用过这招
[27:57] they’ve undoubtedly adapted to it, 它们肯定已经适应了
[27:59] but we just beat a group of robot bees 不过我们刚用超级英雄装置
[28:01] using a superhero doohickey, 打败了一群机器蜜蜂
[28:03] and if that’s not high-five-worthy, 如果这还不值得击掌庆祝
[28:03] I don’t know what is. 就没有值得庆祝的了
[28:04] Curtis, now is not the time for high-fives. 柯蒂斯 现在真不是击掌的时候
[28:08] Sorry. I–you know, I just got excited, 抱歉 我…太激动了
[28:10] and, you know, you got to celebrate the wins when they come. 等他们来了 一定要庆祝胜利
[28:13] What? 什么
[28:15] Thea and Felicity are still trapped inside Palmer Tech 西娅和费利西蒂还被困在帕尔默科技
[28:17] with who knows how many more bees. 现在不知有多少蜜蜂在那
[28:18] – We’re not winning. – Oliver. -我们没有胜利 -奥利弗
[28:20] So if you’re gonna be down here, 如果你想留在这里
[28:21] if you’re gonna be with us, 如果你想跟我们合作
[28:22] then you need to understand the totality 你就要完全明白
[28:23] of what it is you’re signing up for. 自己要面对的是什么
[28:25] If we do not do our jobs perfectly, 如果我们不好好尽职
[28:27] then people die 就会有人死去
[28:28] and not just strangers 而且不只是陌生人
[28:30] but friends, family, and loved ones, 还有朋友 家人 爱人
[28:31] so think about that every time you crack a joke 所以 请你每次说笑
[28:34] or make light of what it is that we do! 或轻视我们的工作时 都想想这一点
[28:38] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能跟你说两句吗
[28:46] Any puppies you want to kick while you’re at it, 你不如干脆找几只小猫小狗
[28:48] bags of kittens that you want to throw down the river? 乱踢一通 再扔进河里泄愤好了
[28:51] He needed to hear that. 他需要听听那些
[28:53] Nobody needs to hear that, Oliver. 没人需要听那些 奥利弗
[28:55] I know you’re hurting, but you can’t take it out on Curtis. 我知道你难受 但你不能拿柯蒂斯出气
[28:58] I’m not taking it out on Curtis. 我没拿柯蒂斯出气
[28:59] I just need him to see. 我就想让他明白
[29:01] See what? 明白什么
[29:01] That this is not a good life. 我们过的不是什么好日子
[29:04] I walked away from it, 我曾离开过这里
[29:06] and I was happy. 我感觉很快乐
[29:09] For the first time in 8 years, 八年以来 那是我头一次
[29:14] I was content. 觉得满足
[29:16] So why did you come back? 那为什么要回来
[29:17] I came back because of Felicity. 我回来是因为费利西蒂
[29:20] She convinced me that we could do this job, 她让我相信我们可以胜任
[29:22] that we could save this city and not 可以拯救这座城市 并且不用
[29:25] surrender to the darkness, but… 向黑暗屈服 但…
[29:30] I don’t–I don’t think that we can. 我…我觉得我们做不到
[29:33] You’re only saying that right now 你现在会这么说
[29:34] because you’re in 10 different kinds of pain, 纯粹是因为你现在痛苦万分
[29:37] but the harsh truth is that Felicity– 但残酷的真相是 费利西蒂
[29:41] she broke up with you because of your choices, 她跟你分手是因为你的选择
[29:44] because of lies that you told, 因为你对她撒的谎
[29:45] You – Oliver, not the Green Arrow. 是你 奥利弗 不是绿箭侠
[29:47] I know. 我知道
[29:51] It just doesn’t seem fair that I can save a city 我能挽救一座城 但挽救不了我的感情
[29:53] and not save my relationship. 感觉不太公平
[29:54] Oliver, life’s not fair, 奥利弗 生活本来就不公平
[29:58] Whether you’re in Star City or Ivy Town, but you’re right. 不论是在星城还是常春藤镇 但你是对的
[30:04] You can save this city, you do it every night. 你可以挽救这座城市 每晚都如此
[30:08] You’re a beacon of hope to people. 你是人们希望的灯塔
[30:11] I just wish that you would try and use 我只是希望你能试着
[30:13] some of that hope for yourself. 给自己一点希望
[30:28] Hi, fellas. 你好 伙计们
[30:29] You know, I usually frown upon walk-ins, 要知道我看到别人进来都会皱眉
[30:31] but how can I help you? 但有什么需要吗
[30:32] No guards are coming to save you this time, Darhk. 这次没狱警来救你了 达克
[30:34] We made sure of it. 我们已确认了
[30:35] Good because then he only has to kill two of you. 很好 那他只用杀你俩了
[30:43] I know you’re probably asking yourself, 我知道你们多半在问自己
[30:45] “Self, what the hell just happened?” “刚刚发生了什么”
[30:48] It turns out your friend, my new friend, 原来你们的朋友 也是我的新朋友
[30:50] Mr. Amar has a soft spot for his only surviving relative, 阿玛尔先生的弱点就是唯一在世的亲人
[30:54] a grandmother in Monument Point. 他奶奶还在市政局纪念厅
[30:56] It is amazing what people will tell you 语气和蔼打几通电话
[30:58] with a few phone calls and a kind voice. 人们就会告诉你好多事情
[31:01] Anyway–are they dead? Are they dead? 好吧 他们死了吗 他们死了吗
[31:04] No! I had this wonderful speech about how I was gonna kill 我本来还准备了一番精彩的言辞
[31:07] your grandmother had you not killed them. 关于你没杀他们 我就杀你奶奶
[31:09] Never mind. On to other matters. 算了 继续做其他事吧
[31:13] You may now call your organization 你现在可以致电你的组织
[31:14] and have that other message delivered. 把另一条信息传递出去
[31:25] I thought we were locked out. 我以为我们黑不进去了
[31:26] Well, we’re gonna have to see if I haven’t lost my touch. 我们得看看我有没有手生
[31:29] Then I have to see if my mom 我还得看看我妈妈
[31:30] and the board members made it to safety. 还有董事会成员成功脱险了没有
[31:32] You really should not have given Brie what she wanted. 你真不应该给布里想要的东西
[31:34] I am sick of people being put in vulnerable positions. 我受不了人们身处险境
[31:37] Yeah. Well, now there’s nothing stopping her 好吧 但现在什么都阻止不了她
[31:38] from bringing those bee things back on us. 让那些蜜蜂回来蛰我们了
[31:40] Well, at the very least, it buys us–the team– your team time. 至少我们 团队 你的团队有时间了
[31:46] Ollie’s gonna be fine. 奥利不会有事的
[31:48] He always is. 他总能逢凶化吉
[31:49] Well, unfortunately, in Oliver’s case, 但不幸的是 对奥利弗来说
[31:51] “He always is” isn’t an accurate predictive metric. “他总能逢凶化吉”这预测并不准确
[31:54] Sorry. I’m just sick of worrying, 抱歉 我受够担惊受怕
[31:55] I’m sick of the violence. 受够暴力了
[31:57] Yeah. So am I, ok? Of course I am, 我也是 好吗 我当然也是
[32:00] but we put up with it. 但我们得忍受
[32:02] We push past it 我们得撑下去
[32:04] because what we do is important, ok? 因为我们做的事情很重要 是吧
[32:06] We have to be the beacon of hope. 我们得成为希望的灯塔
[32:09] Nobody else is. 其他人不是
[32:11] You’re the beacon of hope. 你们才是希望的灯塔
[32:12] I quit the team because I couldn’t stand to work with Oliver, 我退出团队是因为我受不了和奥利弗合作
[32:16] but–but now that I’m out, 但我现在退出了
[32:18] I look at life from a different perspective. 我能以不同的视角看待生活
[32:19] I mean, look around you. 看看你身边
[32:21] Thea, we’re in a “Die Hard” movie with bees. 西娅 我们在演《虎胆龙威之蜜蜂危机》
[32:24] Maybe I’m meant for great things, maybe I’m not, 也许我会变得伟大 也许不会
[32:26] but whatever it is, it’s not this. 无论怎样 都不该是这样
[32:29] I’m sorry. I’m not coming back. 抱歉 我不会回去
[32:35] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[32:37] You know, I’m beginning to see 我开始明白
[32:39] why you and Felicity didn’t work out. 你和费利西蒂分手的原因
[32:41] I probably deserve that. 我多半活该
[32:43] Look. I’m all for hugs and learning, 我很想拥抱庆祝 学习消遣
[32:44] but like you said, there’s still danger. 但如你所说 还有危险
[32:46] Yeah. 没错
[32:47] And you are a very scary man. 而且你很可怕
[32:50] Any luck with the bees? 蜜蜂有突破了吗
[32:52] Curtis is doing his best. 柯蒂斯正在努力
[32:53] Thanks, Laurel. Now that I’ve been able 谢谢 劳蕾尔 我已经能够
[32:55] to actually examine the bee, 真正检测蜜蜂
[32:56] I’ve deciphered their upgrade protocol. 我已经破解了他们的升级协议
[32:59] Next time they adapt, I can upload a virus 他们下次改写时 我就能上传病毒
[33:01] that will disperse into the entire Hive. 病毒会散布整个蜂巢
[33:02] Like what they did in “Independence Day,” right? 就像《独立日》[1996]里一样 对吧
[33:05] What, I can’t watch movies, too? 怎么 我看电影很奇怪吗
[33:06] So what’s the plan? 计划是什么
[33:08] I rigged an arrow with a computer virus payload. 我给一支箭装上了计算机病毒箭头
[33:11] Shoot it near one of “Bee” Arthur’s minions, 射向蜜蜂女王的小兵附近
[33:13] The virus will transmit to the rest of the colony, 病毒会传向剩下的蜂群中
[33:15] and we’re done. 就完事了
[33:18] That’s nice work. 太棒了
[33:22] Wait until it works before you congratulate me. 成功之后再称赞我吧
[33:24] I’m in! I mean, I’m out. 我进去了 意思是我出来了
[33:25] I mean, I have internet. 意思是我有网络了
[33:27] Mom and the board members, they’re ok. 妈妈和董事会成员都安全了
[33:28] What about us? 那我们呢
[33:29] I’m working on overriding the bees, 我在想办法控制
[33:30] the ones that are outside guarding the building. 在外面守卫大楼的蜂群
[33:32] Don’t bother. 别费事了
[33:37] These blueprints will be useful. 这些蓝图很有用
[33:38] Thanks for those. 谢谢
[33:40] You have what you want, 你拿到了蓝图
[33:41] so go build it yourself. 你自己建去
[33:42] I think we’re confused. 你们理解错了
[33:44] To get the schematics, I had to tip-toe 为了拿到图纸 我得溜进
[33:46] through Palmer Tech’s computer network, 帕尔默科技的计算机网络
[33:48] and I saw some very familiar computer code. 我看到了一些非常熟悉的代码
[33:53] You never forget the hacker who sent you to prison. 你永远不会忘记送你进监狱的黑客
[33:57] Hi. 你好
[34:03] – We’re clear. – At least there’s no signs of the bees. -这边安全 -至少没有蜜蜂的踪迹
[34:11] Go! 跑
[34:18] Looks like your green friend didn’t forget about you. 看来你的绿朋友没忘记你
[34:25] Never will. 永远不会忘记
[34:27] Hey. Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[34:28] I’m ok. 我没事
[34:29] Hey! Behind you! 小心你身后
[34:33] There you go. 好了
[34:34] Team Arrow, which I am now a member of–pinch me– 绿箭队 虽然我不是成员 捏捏我
[34:37] I need a few more minutes to hack this latest firewall. 我需要几分钟攻破最新的防火墙
[34:40] The bees adapted. 蜜蜂改写了
[34:45] I thought you were a better shot. 我以为你射得很准
[35:05] All right. Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. 好吧 加油 加油 加油
[35:07] – Gotcha! – Nice! -搞定了 -干得漂亮
[36:07] Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone you screamed. 别担心 我不会告诉别人你叫出了声
[36:09] Oh, right! 对了
[36:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:20] You never, never have to thank me. 你永远都不必感谢我
[36:28] If I can’t walk, you can’t live. 如果我无法走路 你也别想活命
[36:35] Who should I kill first, 我应该先杀掉谁呢
[36:37] “A” Or “Bee”? 你呢 还是你
[36:42] Guess who’s back in control. 猜猜谁又重新掌控了局面
[36:43] It’s me Curtis in case you guys don’t recognize my voice yet. 我是柯蒂斯 我怕你们还没听出我的声音
[36:48] No, no! 不 不
[36:57] Lay down, “Bee-yotch”! 成功解决”蜜蜂婊”
[37:01] Too on the nose? 话太狠了
[37:15] The bee came alive, 那只蜜蜂活过来了
[37:16] And, well, things got a little out of hand, 让我们有点手足无措
[37:18] but don’t worry — it’s dead now. 不过别担心 它现在完蛋了
[37:20] You did good, Curtis, 你干得很棒 柯蒂斯
[37:21] and I’m–I’m sorry if I made you feel differently. 很抱歉我之前对你不是很友好
[37:26] Thanks, G.A. Heh. Do you mind if I call you G.A.? 谢谢 绿箭侠 你介意我称你为绿箭侠吗
[37:29] All right. Yeah. I’ll just stick to Oliver then. 好吧 我以后还是叫你奥利弗吧
[37:31] Or Mr. Queen. 或者奎恩先生
[37:32] What about larvan? What’s gonna happen to her? 拉万怎么办 她会出什么事吗
[37:34] She’s at Starling General, 她正在星城总院
[37:35] overdosed on toxins from the bee 因为体内的蜜蜂毒素超量
[37:37] and is in some sort of a coma. 她现在处于昏迷状态
[37:39] More importantly, she’s no longer holding 更重要的是 她无法胁迫
[37:40] a dozen innocent hostages. 一群无辜的人质了
[37:42] That’s both comforting and horrifying at the same time. 真是又让人欣慰 又骇人听闻
[37:45] Yeah. Welcome to our world. 没错 欢迎来到我们的世界
[37:47] Is everything all right? 一切还好吗
[37:50] Yeah. You know, I should probably just head home. 是的 你知道的 我大概应该直接回家
[37:52] You know, learning that you’re, you know, you 知道了你的 你懂得 你的真实身份
[37:55] and the murderous bees and this coma news, 还有那群杀人蜜蜂 以及她陷入昏迷的消息
[37:57] it’s just a lot to digest, 我得好好消化一下
[37:59] plus that IV you gave me is starting to wear off. 而且你们给我输液的药效也快没了
[38:01] Well, you are always welcome here, Curtis. 好吧 这里永远欢迎你 柯蒂斯
[38:04] Just keep the property damage 下次别搞出
[38:06] to a minimum next time. 这么大的破坏就行
[38:08] OK. 好
[38:11] – What’s the exit? – Right there. -出口在哪边 -就在那里
[38:12] Oh, yeah. 好的
[38:18] Nice apology. 你这番道歉很赞
[38:19] Well, I’m just trying to be a beacon of hope 好吧 我只是想成为一座希望的灯塔
[38:23] and, like you said, save a little bit 像你所说的那样 给我自己
[38:25] of the hope for myself. 也留一点希望
[38:32] Taiana. 泰安娜
[38:34] All right. All right. 没事了 没事了
[38:36] Jeez. Come on, come on. 天啊 拜托 拜托
[38:38] Oh, thank God. Taiana, wake up. 谢天谢地 泰安娜 醒醒
[38:40] – Hey. – Oliver. -嘿 -奥利弗
[38:43] It’s OK. You’re OK. 没事了 你还好吗
[38:44] – No. – It’s all right. -不 -没事了
[38:46] Reiter– he’s gone! 瑞特 他不见了
[38:50] He must be in the tunnels searching for his idol. 他肯定在隧道里找他的神像
[38:53] We can’t let him find it. 我们不能让他找到它
[38:54] If he’s in the tunnels searching for his idol, 如果他正在隧道里找那尊神像
[38:56] that means he’s not going to the prison. 这就意味着他没去牢里
[38:59] This is our chance to save your friends. 这对我们来说是一个拯救你那些朋友的机会
[39:01] And what of Reiter’s men? 那瑞特的手下呢
[39:03] They’re still up there. 他们还守在那里
[39:09] That’s why we’re gonna kill all of them first. 所以我们首先得解决他们所有人
[39:19] I don’t suppose it’s too late to reheat that soup. 我觉得现在热一下汤还不晚
[39:23] Where have you been? 你去哪里了
[39:24] You bolted out of here like a crazy person, 你像疯了一样冲出家
[39:26] like some kind of a superhero off to save the day. 就像那种超级英雄要去拯救世界一样
[39:29] I was chasing some silly fantasy that 我当时傻傻地幻想着
[39:31] I could help the police. 我能帮到警察
[39:33] It was scary and thrilling and dangerous 极其恐怖 惊心动魄 也很危险
[39:36] and did I mention scary? 我刚才提到”恐怖”这两个字了吗
[39:37] The point is — is that I saw enough 关键是 我所经历的一切
[39:40] to know that this is where I belong– 让我明白了这才是我的归属
[39:44] at home with you. 在家跟你待在一起
[39:48] So no more disappearing acts? 所以不会再玩失踪了
[39:50] I promise. 我保证
[39:53] Let’s get you some of that soup. 我去给你盛点汤来
[39:57] Terrific. 太好了
[39:59] Maybe I should burn some incense in here or something. 或许我应该在这里烧点驱虫香什么的
[40:03] Yeah. That’s probably a very good idea. 是的 没准是个好主意
[40:06] Remind me to never wear black and yellow ever again. 提醒我再也不要穿黑色和黄色的衣服
[40:11] Wait. Where’d your mom go? 等等 你妈妈去哪里了
[40:12] Captain Lance drove her home. 兰斯队长开车送她回家了
[40:14] Yeah. That is something I’ll never be able to wrap my brain around. 是的 碰到这种事我根本没法理解
[40:17] Eh, it’s kind of cute. 感觉还蛮可爱
[40:20] Don’t you miss this? 你不想念这些吗
[40:22] I mean, I know you said that you wanted 我是说 我知道你说过你想要
[40:24] to get away from it all, 远离这一切
[40:26] But how could you? 但是你能做到吗
[40:29] What do you mean? 什么意思
[40:30] This. The– the thrill of this, the rush. 这些 让人惊心动魄的战斗
[40:33] I mean, we just took down a bad “Bee-yotch” tonight. 我是说 今晚我们刚刚拿下了”蜜蜂婊”
[40:37] It doesn’t get any better than this. 没有什么比这种感觉更好
[40:39] I was never in it for that, not ever. 我一点也不喜欢这种感觉 从没喜欢过
[40:44] I wanna make a difference. 我想要改变
[40:46] Be a part of that beacon of hope you speak of. 成为你们所说的希望的灯塔
[40:49] So come back. 那就回来吧
[40:52] Rejoin the team. 重新归队
[40:54] I think I figured out another way. 我想我找到了其它办法
[40:57] It was actually that insane Bee Lady 其实是那个疯狂的蜜蜂女
[41:00] who gave me the idea, ironically… 给了我这种想法 很讽刺吧
[41:03] to remake this company 我想重振公司
[41:06] to use the technology that helped me walk again 通过那项能让我再次走路的技术
[41:07] to make people’s lives better, 造福人类
[41:10] to make Palmer Tech into the beacon of hope. 让帕尔默科技成为希望的灯塔
[41:19] Our mutual friends in HIVE have abandoned 我们在蜂巢里的那位共同的朋友已经放弃了
[41:22] our other mutual friend Mr. Darhk, 我们另一位共同的朋友达克先生
[41:25] but he reached out to me, 但是他来找我了
[41:27] told me about you. 跟我说起了你
[41:29] He said you were his ace in the hole. 他说你是他最后的王牌
[41:33] Is that what you’d like me to call you, 你想让我这么称呼你吗
[41:38] or do you prefer Mr. Diggle? 或者你更喜欢被称做狄格尔先生
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme