时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | He can’t know that you’re his father, | 他不能知道你是他父亲 |
[00:04] | and nobody else can. | 别人也不能知道 |
[00:05] | Samantha, there is someone in my life now. | 萨曼莎 我已经心有所属了 |
[00:07] | Please don’t make me keep this from her. | 请别逼我隐瞒她好吗 |
[00:09] | You will if you want a relationship with my son. | 你想见儿子的话 就必须这么做 |
[00:12] | I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone. | 我知道奥利弗·奎恩最在乎谁 |
[00:15] | Nora, honey, there’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 诺拉 宝贝 我想给你介绍个人 |
[00:17] | This is William. | 这是威廉 |
[00:18] | It’s an implantable biostimulant. | 这是可植入生物刺激素 |
[00:19] | This little piece of technology’s gonna help me walk again? | 这个小玩意儿能让我再次走路 |
[00:21] | After it’s implanted in your spine, yes. | 在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错 |
[00:28] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[00:29] | I can do this. I can so totally do this. | 我可以的 我绝对可以的 |
[00:32] | Yes, you can, but either way, | 对 你可以 但不论如何 |
[00:35] | we’ve got you. | 我们都在 |
[00:37] | It’s no pressure here, Miss Smoak. | 别有压力 斯莫克小姐 |
[00:39] | Curtis’ implant is the longest of long shots. | 柯蒂斯的植入技术本来就希望渺茫 |
[00:42] | I was expecting a little more encouragement | 我还以为你会多一些信心呢 |
[00:44] | from the husband of the genius who invented the thing. | 你可是发明这玩意儿的天才的丈夫 |
[00:46] | My man works miracles with technology, | 我的爱人能创造技术奇迹 |
[00:48] | but the human body doesn’t play by the same rules. | 但人体的原理却大不相同 |
[00:50] | Well, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[00:53] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[00:54] | Here we go, here we go. | 来吧 开始吧 |
[00:58] | Yeah. We’re going. | 可以走了 |
[01:03] | Ok. It’s ok. Got you, got you, got you. | 没事的 扶住你了 扶住你了 |
[01:10] | Well, that went nowhere. | 好吧 一步都没走出去 |
[01:12] | Curtis ever tell you how we met? | 柯蒂斯说过我们是怎么相遇的吗 |
[01:15] | He came in with Achilles Tendonitis. | 他当时过来治疗跟腱炎 |
[01:17] | He was training to qualify for the Olympics, | 他当时在为奥运会资格赛训练 |
[01:19] | so all he cared about was results. | 所以他当时只在乎结果 |
[01:22] | Took me weeks just to get him | 我花了几周时间才让他 |
[01:24] | focused on what really mattered. | 把注意力放在真正重要的事上 |
[01:25] | How handsome his therapist was? | 是他的理疗师有多帅吗 |
[01:28] | Healing. Got to be patient with yourself. | 是康复 得对自己有耐心 |
[01:32] | These things take time. | 这需要时间 |
[01:42] | Are you sure what Conklin told you was the truth? | 你确定康克林说的是真的吗 |
[01:45] | Conklin was dying. | 康克林当时快死了 |
[01:46] | He had no reason to lie. | 他没理由撒谎 |
[01:49] | Whatever Reiter has planned, | 不管瑞特有什么计划 |
[01:50] | he’s gonna kill everyone here. | 他会杀了这里所有人 |
[01:52] | Mr. Queen… | 奎恩先生… |
[01:54] | it appears we are within striking distance of my prize. | 看来我们的成功近在咫尺 |
[01:57] | I want you both at my side when I claim it. | 到时希望你们俩能和我一同见证 |
[02:00] | I don’t give a damn about your superstitious crusade! | 我才不在乎你那迷信的变革运动 |
[02:02] | Nevertheless, you’ll both bear witness to its fruition. | 不管怎样 你们都将见证它的完成 |
[02:18] | – You ok? – Me? | -你还好吗 -我吗 |
[02:20] | I knew you were gonna ask me, | 我知道你会这么问我 |
[02:22] | so I thought I’d beat you to the punch. | 所以我想还是抢先一步 |
[02:24] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:26] | A guy, a brilliant guy | 一个聪明绝顶的人 |
[02:29] | says he can put a microchip in my spine | 说他可以在我的脊椎里放个微芯片 |
[02:31] | and I will walk again. | 我就又能走路了 |
[02:33] | I’m enough of a geek to know science fiction when I see it. | 作为专业极客 我还是分得清科幻和现实的 |
[02:36] | You’re still disappointed? | 你还是很失望 |
[02:38] | Yeah. You know… | 是啊 你知道… |
[02:41] | it’s stupid. | 这很傻 |
[02:45] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[02:47] | I wanted to be able to walk down the aisle on our wedding day. | 我希望能在婚礼那天走过红毯 |
[02:58] | Aw, you two just melt my stone-cold heart. | 我这铁石心肠都被你们感动了 |
[03:02] | You almost make me believe in love again. | 你们让我差点又相信爱情了 |
[03:04] | Nice to see you, Mr. Queen. | 很高兴见到你 奎恩先生 |
[03:06] | How was your Christmas? | 圣诞节过得还好吗 |
[03:07] | Son of a bi– | 你个混… |
[03:08] | Ooh! Oh. You’re so brave for a political candidate | 你真是位英勇的政治候选人 |
[03:12] | and reformed party boy. | 和改革党人 |
[03:13] | Oh. Sorry about the limo, love the wheelchair. | 对了 豪车的事真抱歉 这轮椅挺不错 |
[03:16] | Might I suggest motorized. | 我建议做成机动的 |
[03:20] | We have extremely powerful friends. | 我们有力量超强的朋友 |
[03:22] | You do not know who you’re messing with. | 你不知道你是在跟谁作对 |
[03:23] | If it makes you happy, | 如果能让你开心 |
[03:24] | the messing ends today. | 我们的作对今天就了结 |
[03:27] | I tried to bring you into the fold, Mr. Queen, | 我试过招你入伙 奎恩先生 |
[03:30] | I tried to kidnap your nearest and dearest, | 我试过绑架你的至亲至爱 |
[03:32] | I tried to kill you, but none of that took. | 我试过杀死你 但都没成功 |
[03:34] | Well, like she said, you don’t know who you’re messing with. | 正如她说的 你根本不知道是在和谁作对 |
[03:38] | I suspect that is true, | 我想那是真的 |
[03:41] | but as they say– well, or should– | 但俗话说 或许应该说 |
[03:44] | the fourth time is the charm. | 第四次一定交好运 |
[03:48] | Go ahead. Take a look. | 没关系 看看吧 |
[03:50] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[03:57] | William thinks that I’m friends with his mother. | 威廉把我当成他母亲的朋友了 |
[04:00] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[04:01] | Anywho, | 对了 |
[04:02] | 6:00 on Friday, you’re gonna hold a press conference | 周五六点 你得召开新闻发布会 |
[04:05] | and drop out of the mayoral race. | 宣布自己退出市长竞选 |
[04:06] | Oh, that’s 6 P.M., by the way. | 对了 是晚上六点 |
[04:09] | I will be at home watching you | 我会在家用新买的电视 |
[04:11] | from my brand-new television. | 收看你的发布会 |
[04:20] | What did he show you on your phone? | 他让你在手机上看什么 |
[04:22] | Who’s William? | 威廉是谁 |
[04:24] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[04:35] | Please say something. | 求你说句话 |
[04:38] | Felicity, I can explain. | 费莉西蒂 听我解释 |
[04:40] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[04:44] | I cannot hear another lie. | 我不想再听到谎话 |
[04:46] | You know, it’s–it’s more complicated than that. | 你知道 这不是那么简单 |
[04:49] | God, Oliver. Are you the only person | 老天 奥利弗 世界上只有你 |
[04:50] | on this planet that considers the truth complicated? | 认为真相很复杂吧 |
[04:53] | Just to be clear, I don’t care | 跟你明说吧 我不在乎 |
[04:56] | that you have a child. | 你有一个孩子 |
[04:58] | I can’t believe that you have a child | 我无法相信的是 你有一个孩子 |
[05:01] | that you didn’t tell me about. | 却没告诉我 |
[05:03] | What does it say about our relationship | 如果你的第一本能永远都是隐瞒真相 |
[05:05] | if your first instinct is to always hide the truth? | 那我们的关系还算什么 |
[05:08] | William’s mother made a condition | 威廉的母亲明确提出 |
[05:09] | that the only way I would be allowed | 如果我想见到他 |
[05:11] | to meet my son is if I agreed to keep him secret, | 就必须答应不向任何人透露他的存在 |
[05:16] | even from you. | 连你也不能 |
[05:17] | Who even makes that kind of ultimatum? | 谁会发这种最后通牒 |
[05:19] | Just a-a mother who’s trying to protect her son, | 只是一个母亲想要保护她的儿子 |
[05:21] | and she thought that the best thing for him | 她认为让我远离他的世界 |
[05:23] | was to keep his world separate from mine. | 对他才是最好的 |
[05:25] | After everything that has happened, | 发生了这么多事之后 |
[05:27] | can you really say that she was wrong? | 你能说她这样做是错的吗 |
[05:29] | Well, it didn’t work, did it? | 但这样做没用 不是吗 |
[05:31] | Somehow, Darhk still found out. | 达克还是发现了 |
[05:33] | Hey. We got your 911. | 我们收到了紧急呼叫 |
[05:37] | Darhk paid us a visit. | 达克来过 |
[05:39] | He’s holding a 10-year-old boy hostage, | 他抓走了一个十岁小男孩做人质 |
[05:40] | says that he will release him | 说如果奥利弗 |
[05:42] | if Oliver drops out of the mayoral race. | 放弃竞选市长 他就会释放他 |
[05:43] | Let’s get in touch with Alex, | 我们去联系艾利克斯 |
[05:45] | have him schedule a press conference for Friday at 6 P.M. | 让他安排周五晚上六点召开记者招待会 |
[05:47] | You’re not actually going for this, are you? | 你不是真要这么做吧 |
[05:50] | The boy Darhk has– William– | 达克抓走的小男孩 威廉 |
[05:52] | he’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[05:55] | Yeah. I just found out, too. | 我也是刚刚才知道 |
[05:56] | Apparently, the only two people that knew | 显然 知道威廉存在的人 |
[05:58] | about William were Oliver and Darhk. | 只有奥利弗和达克 |
[06:01] | Actually, I found out, too. | 其实我也知道了 |
[06:04] | Um, what’s our next plan? | 我们下一步要怎么做 |
[06:06] | William lives in Central City, right? | 威廉住在中城 对吧 |
[06:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:09] | I will call Barry, see what CCPD can do. | 我会打给巴里 看中城警局有没有办法 |
[06:12] | Is it ok if I tell Barry that William’s your– | 我可以告诉巴里 威廉是你的… |
[06:16] | Barry knows, too. | 巴里也知道 |
[06:17] | Let’s also get in touch with Malcolm. | 也联系一下马尔科姆 |
[06:19] | He has an ax to grind after what happened with the League, | 刺客联盟那件事之后 他另有打算 |
[06:21] | and, um, Malcolm knows, as well. | 而且马尔科姆也知道这件事 |
[06:26] | Maybe it would be easier to list the people | 也许算算多少人不知道你有儿子 |
[06:28] | who don’t know about your son. | 这样会简单点 |
[06:35] | Ahem. Samantha’s here. | 萨曼莎来了 |
[06:37] | Who’s Samantha? | 萨曼莎是谁 |
[06:38] | It’s William’s mother. | 她是威廉的妈妈 |
[06:46] | 奎恩 市长 | |
[06:46] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[06:48] | She said her name was Samantha Clayton. | 她说她叫萨曼莎·克莱顿 |
[06:50] | The name struck a bell | 一张百万美元的支票上 |
[06:51] | from the million-dollar check you told Thea | 有她的名字 你跟西娅说过 |
[06:52] | wasn’t gonna be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[06:53] | It’s not gonna be a problem. | 的确不会有问题 |
[06:55] | OK. Then why did I just get a 911 text | 好吧 那我为什么刚刚收到 |
[06:58] | from Thea telling me that you’re pulling out of the race? | 西娅发的紧急短信说你要退出竞选 |
[07:03] | Have you heard from William? | 你有威廉的消息吗 |
[07:04] | Do you know where he is? | 知道他的下落吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t, but I’m doing everything I can. | 不知道 但是我会尽全力去找 |
[07:07] | Oh! I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:08] | I knew the second I realized he was gone, | 发现他不见的那一刻起 我就知道 |
[07:11] | I knew that you had to have some sort of involvement in this. | 我就知道你和这肯定脱不了干系 |
[07:14] | Oh, my God. What was I thinking | 天呐 我当时怎么想的 |
[07:16] | letting you get into his life? | 让你知道他的存在 |
[07:18] | Two months later, and he’s missing. | 两个月后 他就失踪了 |
[07:19] | Samantha, I need you to tell me exactly what happened. | 萨曼莎 我要你告诉我当时的经过 |
[07:21] | No, Oliver. You need to tell me what the hell is going on, | 不 奥利弗 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[07:24] | and you need to give me my son back right now! | 而且你要立刻把我儿子还给我 |
[07:26] | I am trying, but you need to tell me what happened, please. | 我正在努力 但请你告诉我事情的经过 |
[07:31] | I– I went upstairs to get him for dinner, and he was gone. | 我上楼去叫他吃饭 他就不见了 |
[07:36] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[07:37] | No– no note, no sign of struggle. | 没留下纸条 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[07:40] | Just vanished. | 就这样消失了 |
[07:42] | I called the CCPD, and they have been looking everywhere, | 我打电话给中城警局 他们到处找过了 |
[07:44] | but it’s already been 48 hours, | 但是已经四十八小时了 |
[07:46] | and still nothing, | 还是没找到 |
[07:48] | but then a crime scene technician pulled me aside | 然后一名犯罪现场分析人员把我拉到一旁 |
[07:51] | and said that I needed to talk to you about this. | 说我得告诉你这件事 |
[07:53] | Barry Allen? | 是巴里·艾伦吗 |
[07:54] | Yes. That’s the one. | 没错 就是他 |
[07:57] | Oliver, you promised. | 奥利弗 你保证过的 |
[07:59] | – I– – You promised me | -我 -你向我保证过的 |
[08:00] | that you wouldn’t tell anyone about my son. | 你不会向任何人提起我儿子 |
[08:02] | Barry figured it– that’s not what’s important right now. | 巴里是猜到的 这不重要了 |
[08:05] | What is important is I’m gonna do everything– | 重要的是我会尽全力 |
[08:07] | and I mean absolutely everything in my power– | 我是说动用我的全部力量 |
[08:08] | and we will get him back! | 我们会把他找回来的 |
[08:10] | What can– what can you do, Oliver? | 你能做什么 奥利弗 |
[08:12] | What can you do that the entire police force | 整个警局都束手无策 |
[08:14] | hasn’t been able to do? | 你还能做什么 |
[08:15] | S-Samantha… | 萨曼莎 |
[08:19] | I’m the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[08:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 太荒谬了 |
[08:27] | Well, like I said, | 我说过 |
[08:28] | I’m not the person that I used to be. | 我和从前不一样了 |
[08:31] | Samantha, these are my friends. | 萨曼莎 这些都是我的朋友 |
[08:33] | They’re gonna help us find William. | 他们会帮我们找到威廉的 |
[08:35] | You probably remember… | 你可能还记得 |
[08:38] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[08:40] | I am so sorry that you’re going through this, Samantha. | 非常抱歉你的儿子不见了 萨曼莎 |
[08:43] | We will help you get William back. | 我们会帮你找回威廉的 |
[08:45] | Look, Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[08:48] | It was one time, | 只有一次 |
[08:50] | and I knew that you and Oliver were together, | 当时我知道你和奥利弗在一起 |
[08:53] | but I was young and stupid and selfish, | 但我年纪小 又蠢又自私 |
[08:58] | and I should have been honest with you. | 我应该跟你说实话的 |
[08:59] | No. Oliver should have been. | 不 这是奥利弗的责任 |
[09:04] | Come on. | 别多想了 |
[09:08] | Does CCPD have anything? | 中城警局有什么发现吗 |
[09:10] | No. It was a clean grab. | 没 没留下任何线索 |
[09:12] | Do we have any other angles we can work, | 有没有什么其他的方向可查 |
[09:14] | other than Malcolm? | 除了马尔科姆之外 |
[09:16] | Finding William isn’t the problem. | 要找到威廉不是问题 |
[09:17] | Beating Damien Darhk is. | 击败达米恩·达克才是关键 |
[09:19] | Every time we’ve faced him, | 每次我们面对他 |
[09:20] | we have been beaten thoroughly. | 我们都输得彻底 |
[09:21] | That’s because we can’t go against his magic. | 那是因为我们没办法抵抗他的魔力 |
[09:23] | We just need to fight harder, | 我们只需要更努力地抗争 |
[09:24] | we need to fight smarter. | 更聪明地抗争 |
[09:26] | You know, Oliver, | 你知道吗 奥利弗 |
[09:27] | insanity is doing the same thing over and over again | 所谓疯狂就是指重复地做同一件事 |
[09:29] | and expecting a different result. | 却期待不同的结果 |
[09:32] | We need a new strategy. | 我们需要一个新的策略 |
[09:34] | What bout Constantine? | 康斯坦丁能帮上忙吗 |
[09:35] | He’s in hell. | 他下地狱了 |
[09:36] | Really? What’s going on? | 真的吗 怎么回事 |
[09:37] | I mean, he’s actually literally in hell. | 他是真真正正身处地狱之中 |
[09:42] | But I might know someone else. | 但我还认识一个人 |
[09:44] | Her name is Mari Mccabe. | 她的名字叫玛丽·麦凯布 |
[09:45] | She possesses a totem which is powered by magic. | 她拥有一个有魔力的图腾 |
[09:49] | She calls herself Vixen. | 她自称为雌狐 |
[09:54] | What the hell was that thing? | 那东西是什么鬼 |
[09:56] | Cerico doesn’t pay us enough to find out! | 克里格付的钱可不够我们弄清楚 |
[10:25] | Come on out. Face us like a man! | 滚出来 有点男子汉的样子 |
[10:28] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:34] | How about I kick your ass like a woman instead? | 不如我像个女人一样揍你一顿如何 |
[10:51] | I had that under control. | 我能搞定的 |
[10:52] | – I know. – What? | -我知道 -怎么 |
[10:54] | Not enough in Star City to keep you busy? | 星城还不够你忙的吗 |
[10:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:06] | I have got to get me one of these. | 我也得整一个这样的基地 |
[11:09] | – Mari. – Laurel, hey. | -玛丽 -你好 劳蕾尔 |
[11:12] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:13] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[11:15] | Mari, this is John Diggle | 玛丽 这位是约翰·狄格尔 |
[11:17] | and my sister Thea. | 这是我妹妹西娅 |
[11:18] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[11:20] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:21] | Sorry it’s under such horrible circumstances. | 很抱歉在这么糟糕的情况下见面 |
[11:24] | You spoke to Felicity on the phone. | 你和费利西蒂通过电话了 |
[11:27] | And this is Samantha, William’s mother. | 这位是萨曼莎 威廉的母亲 |
[11:30] | She’s a friend, | 她是我的朋友 |
[11:31] | a hero in Detroit they call Vixen. | 一个被称为雌狐的底特律英雄 |
[11:33] | Mari and I had an animated encounter last year, | 去年玛丽和我有过一次很刺激的交手 |
[11:36] | and we’ve stayed in touch ever since. | 从此之后我们便一直保持联系 |
[11:38] | How are you gonna help me find my son? | 你怎么能帮我找到我儿子 |
[11:41] | With magic. | 用魔力 |
[11:43] | Magic. | 魔力 |
[11:44] | Yeah. It’s a long story, | 没错 这说来话长了 |
[11:47] | but the short version is that | 但简单说来就是 |
[11:48] | this totem gives me the ability to channel | 这个图腾让我 |
[11:51] | the ashe– or the spirit– of any animal. | 能与所有动物的灵魂沟通 |
[11:54] | Do you have anything of William’s with you? | 你身上有威廉的东西吗 |
[11:56] | Yes, I do. Just this. | 有 只有这个 |
[11:58] | It’s his favorite. | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[12:04] | Don’t you dare tell Barry about this. | 你敢把这事告诉巴里 |
[12:25] | He’s in the city. I think I can find him. | 他在市里 我觉得我能找到他 |
[12:28] | Ok. Good. Dig and I will cover you. | 很好 狄格和我会掩护你 |
[12:29] | Laurel, get in touch with your father. | 劳蕾尔 联系你父亲 |
[12:31] | We’re gonna loop in the SCPD. | 我们得通知星城警局 |
[12:33] | Felicity, I need you to… | 费利西蒂 我需要你… |
[12:37] | Would it be all right if you sat with Samantha? | 你愿意和萨曼莎待在这里吗 |
[12:39] | Working up a search profile. Sure. | 帮忙搜索资料是吧 没问题 |
[12:42] | Thank you. Thea. | 谢谢你 西娅 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Malcolm’s coming over. | 好的 马尔科姆在过来的路上了 |
[12:45] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他谈 |
[12:46] | We’re gonna find him. He’s gonna be ok. | 我们会找到他 他会没事的 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:55] | Can you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[12:56] | The energy, primordial. | 这股能量 如此原始 |
[13:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:08] | Destiny, Mr. Queen. | 是命运 奎恩先生 |
[13:37] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[13:39] | There’s no need to lurk in the shadows like the bogeyman. | 没必要像怪物一样躲在阴影里 |
[13:42] | You haven’t seen me in a while. | 你有一段时间没见到我了 |
[13:43] | And I’m not the man I used to be. | 我已经不是原来的我了 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:48] | They told me. | 他们和我说了 |
[13:51] | Not pretty, is it? | 不太好看 是吧 |
[13:54] | Well, could have been a lot worse. | 本来有可能更糟的 |
[13:56] | Could have chopped your head off. | 你的头都有可能被砍掉 |
[13:58] | And I would have been better off for it. | 那样的话还更好一些 |
[14:01] | He took the League away from me | 他把联盟从我手中抢走 |
[14:02] | and gave it to Nyssa Al Ghul. | 给了娜莎·厄尔·高福 |
[14:04] | And that was more important than saving your daughter’s life? | 那难道比救你女儿一命更重要吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Heard about that part of the story, too. | 没错 那部分我也听说了 |
[14:12] | Refusing to bargain with Nyssa to save me. | 拒绝和娜莎谈判来救我一命 |
[14:15] | My intention was to save your life | 我本意是想救你一命 |
[14:16] | and to keep my seat of power | 同时保住我的权位 |
[14:18] | for the betterment of the world. | 以便构建一个更好的世界 |
[14:20] | Did you tell Darhk about Ollie’s son? | 你把奥利儿子的事告诉达克了吗 |
[14:23] | Do you really think I’d do something like that? | 你真觉得我会做这样的事吗 |
[14:25] | Just answer the question. | 回答我 |
[14:26] | No. | 没有 |
[14:28] | No, I won’t | 没有 我不回答 |
[14:31] | because you should know me better | 因为你应该更了解我 |
[14:33] | than to ask me the question. | 而不至于问出这种问题 |
[14:34] | I know you all too well. | 我是太了解你了 |
[14:36] | You should know one thing, Thea. | 你应该知道一件事 西娅 |
[14:38] | No matter what happens, I will always love you. | 无论发生什么 我都会永远爱你 |
[14:41] | It’s what fathers do. | 为父者皆如此 |
[15:02] | Crazy world we live in, huh? | 这真是个疯狂的世界啊 |
[15:03] | Metahumans, magic, | 超能力者 魔力 |
[15:06] | Oliver Queen father. | 奥利弗·奎恩当了父亲 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 很抱歉我没告诉你 |
[15:10] | No, man. I totally get it. | 不用 老兄 我完全理解 |
[15:11] | Samantha put you in a tough spot. | 萨曼莎让你很为难 |
[15:14] | Couldn’t have been an easy decision for you. | 对你而言这个决定一定很不容易 |
[15:16] | I totally get why you made it. | 我完全理解你为何做此决定 |
[15:18] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[15:19] | William was safer when I didn’t know about him, | 我不知道威廉的存在 他要安全得多 |
[15:22] | so maybe if I never find out, I– | 如果我一直没有发现 |
[15:23] | Can’t even go there, man. | 不要那样想 伙计 |
[15:26] | You’ll eat yourself up inside | 你会被自己折磨疯的 |
[15:27] | with the “What if this” or the “Maybe that.” | 不停地想”如果这样”或者”也许那样” |
[15:31] | Part of being a parent. | 这就是做父母要经历的 |
[15:34] | Most important thing now is focusing | 现在最重要的是 |
[15:35] | on getting your boy back home safe. | 把你儿子安全救回来 |
[15:38] | John… | 约翰 |
[15:41] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[15:43] | I know where Sara is every night, Oliver. | 我知道每晚莎拉在哪 奥利弗 |
[15:46] | I know what she’s doing, who she’s with. | 我知道她在做什么 和谁在一起 |
[15:48] | She sees my face | 她每天都能 |
[15:50] | every single day. | 见到我 |
[15:54] | I’m there for her, | 我在她身边 |
[15:57] | and she knows, and I know | 并且她和我都知道 |
[16:00] | that I would never let anything bad happen to her. | 我绝不会让她发生任何事 |
[16:03] | I keep her close, man, | 她就在我身边 兄弟 |
[16:05] | and that’s how you keep your children safe. | 你这样才能保护儿子的安全 |
[16:11] | Ok. He was wearing a blue hoodie, plaid shirt, | 他穿着一件蓝色帽衫 格子衬衣 |
[16:15] | gray corduroys, and, um, a diamonds baseball cap. | 灰色卫裤 头戴一顶镶钻的棒球帽 |
[16:20] | He’s a big fan. | 他是个棒球迷 |
[16:21] | Oliver likes baseball, too. | 奥利弗也喜欢棒球 |
[16:22] | Here’s hoping that the innate fatherly influence stops there. | 我竟然还希望父子两个不要太相似 |
[16:27] | Um, does he have any distinguishing features, | 他身上有相貌什么特征吗 |
[16:30] | freckles, birthmarks, anything like that? | 比如雀斑 胎记之类的 |
[16:34] | Oliver told me that there was someone in his life, | 奥利弗告诉我他有个深爱的人 |
[16:37] | someone special, and her name was Felicity. | 特别的人 她叫费利西蒂 |
[16:42] | He wanted to tell you, | 他想要告诉你 |
[16:44] | and I wouldn’t let him. | 但是我不允许 |
[16:46] | I didn’t know who he was now, | 我不知道他现在变成什么样了 |
[16:48] | I didn’t know what kind of person he was. | 也不知道他现在是个什么样的人 |
[16:51] | That’s going around. | 大家都这样 |
[16:52] | Just try and remember that I was the one that made him choose | 拜托请记住是我让他在你 |
[16:56] | between you and knowing his son. | 和了解他儿子之间做了选择 |
[17:02] | All right. I got the whole force, | 好了 我已经让整个队伍 |
[17:04] | what’s left of them anyway, | 反正剩下的都用上了 |
[17:05] | canvassing for William. | 去搜寻威廉了 |
[17:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | You don’t seem as surprised as I expected. | 你看起来没有我想象中的惊讶 |
[17:11] | What, that party boy Oliver Queen knocked up some girl? | 花花公子奥利弗·奎恩搞大女生的肚子吗 |
[17:14] | I’m amazed there isn’t an army of little Olivers | 我很惊讶竟然没有出现一堆 |
[17:15] | running around out there. | 小奥利弗跑来跑去 |
[17:16] | Well, there may be. | 好吧 可能还有 |
[17:17] | Certainly got around back then. | 他那时候绝对是社交广阔 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:21] | Ahh. You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:25] | It’s the mother Samantha. | 孩子的母亲萨曼莎 |
[17:26] | She was with him when–when I was with him. | 他们在一起的时候我们两个还在谈恋爱 |
[17:31] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:33] | I don’t know why it still stings. | 我不知道为什么还会心痛 |
[17:36] | It was a million years ago, | 都过去很久了 |
[17:38] | and it’s not like I didn’t know that Oliver cheated on me. | 而且我也知道奥利弗背叛了我 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but that’s one thing. | 没错 这是一回事 |
[17:43] | Knowing he had a kid? | 但知道他有个孩子 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 很遗憾 宝贝 |
[17:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | It’s Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[17:59] | He knows where William’s being held. | 他知道威廉被关押的地方了 |
[18:02] | I count 4 guards patrolling the roof. | 我看到有四个警卫在屋顶巡逻 |
[18:04] | Mari’s in position. | 玛丽已经就位 |
[18:55] | I wondered how long it would take | 我还在想需要多久 |
[18:57] | for your buddy Oliver to drag you into this. | 你的好兄弟奥利弗才会把你找来 |
[18:59] | Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪里 |
[19:00] | Oh, he’s fine. I had him moved about | 他很好 就在你们今晚跑来 |
[19:02] | two minutes before you and your posse disturbed my evening in. | 打扰我两分钟之前 我已经把他送走了 |
[19:05] | You know what? You might want to learn | 知道吗 你也许该学着 |
[19:07] | to be a little bit more discreet. | 更加小心谨慎点 |
[19:09] | Have you considered black instead of green? | 你考虑过穿黑色而不是绿色吗 |
[19:11] | You tell me where you’ve taken him. | 告诉我 你把他带到哪里去了 |
[19:13] | Or what? You’ll fire an arrow at me? | 不然呢 你要朝我射箭吗 |
[19:15] | I think we’ve seen that movie before. | 我想我们都知道结果会如何 |
[19:17] | I win, you lose, rinse, repeat. | 我赢了 你输了 重来结果也一样 |
[19:20] | This time, it’s different. | 这一次结果会不同 |
[19:22] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:27] | Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪 |
[19:29] | You have some very interesting friends. | 你有一些很有趣的朋友 |
[19:39] | My, my. I haven’t seen that trinket in a dog’s age. | 天啊 我已经很久没有见过这种佩饰了 |
[19:43] | The M’Changa Province, am I right? | 是米昌佳省 我说的对吗 |
[19:49] | Stay. | 别动 |
[19:57] | Oh, I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[19:59] | and I don’t like many people. | 我喜欢的人可不多 |
[20:23] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[20:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[20:32] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[20:35] | I can’t track him. | 我追踪不到他 |
[20:37] | Darhk’s protected by magic. | 达克受魔力的保护 |
[20:38] | No, not just Darhk. I lost William. | 不 不只是达克 也追踪不到威廉了 |
[20:51] | Where’s William? What happened? | 威廉在哪里 发生了什么 |
[20:53] | We had a small setback, but we are not giving up. | 有点小挫折 但我们不会放弃的 |
[20:55] | Setback? What do you mean? | 挫折 什么意思 |
[20:57] | Hey. Blocked I.D. | 匿名电话 |
[21:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:02] | Oh. Hi, Oliver. How is your evening going? | 奥利弗 你今晚过得如何 |
[21:04] | Mine somewhat eventful. | 我今晚可过得丰富多彩 |
[21:07] | Some of your friends stopped by my place earlier | 刚才你的几个朋友突然 |
[21:09] | completely unannounced. Very rude. | 来拜访我 非常没有礼貌 |
[21:11] | I want to talk to my son, Darhk. | 我想和我儿子说话 达克 |
[21:13] | I want to know that he’s safe. | 我想知道他是否安全 |
[21:14] | Oh, this must be the first time your son’s been kidnapped | 这肯定是你儿子第一次被绑架 |
[21:16] | because clearly you don’t understand how these things work. | 因为你很显然不知道这是怎么回事 |
[21:19] | I make the demands. | 我才能提要求 |
[21:20] | Well, you’ve made them, and I’ve agreed. | 好吧 你提了 我已经同意了 |
[21:22] | Friday night, I’m dropping out of the race. | 周五晚上我会退出竞选 |
[21:24] | Why wait? | 那还等什么 |
[21:26] | Give your green friend less time to botch things up. | 为了减少你绿衣服朋友搞破坏的时间 |
[21:27] | So go find yourself a television camera. | 你去找一台电视摄像机 |
[21:30] | I want to know that my son is safe! | 我想知道我儿子是否安全 |
[21:32] | And by the way, you’re going to completely endorse Ruvé Adams, | 另外 我要你全力支持鲁维·亚当斯 |
[21:36] | save us all the trouble of those pesky little write-in ballots. | 这样就省得再计算烦人的选票了 |
[21:42] | He moved up the timetable. | 他把时间提前了 |
[21:45] | Wants me to drop out of the race tonight. | 想让我今晚就放弃竞选 |
[21:46] | Thea, let Alex know. | 西娅 把这消息告诉艾利克斯 |
[21:49] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[21:51] | I know you brought me here to fight magic with magic, but– | 我知道你找我来是要用魔力对抗魔力 可是… |
[21:53] | Mari, this is not on you. | 玛丽 这不怪你 |
[21:54] | There is still so much that we don’t know about Darhk’s power. | 对于达克的能力我们几乎一无所知 |
[21:57] | We–we don’t– we don’t even know what the source of it is. | 我们…我们甚至不知道他力量的来源 |
[22:00] | Wait. I get my powers from this necklace. | 等等 我从这项链中获取力量 |
[22:04] | Without it, I’m just a wannabe fashion designer | 没有了它 我只是一个努力成为时尚设计师的人 |
[22:06] | who lives at home with her foster dad. | 与自己的养父同住在一个屋檐下 |
[22:08] | So up to now, everyone I’ve gone up against with mystical powers | 迄今为止 所有我遇到过拥有神秘力量的人 |
[22:10] | has had some sort of totem like mine. | 都有类似我这种的图腾 |
[22:12] | What if Darhk has an object that helps him with his magic? | 会不会达克也有样东西能给他魔力 |
[22:15] | I think he does. | 我觉得有 |
[22:17] | I walked in on him once or twice in front of this cabinet thing, | 有那么一两次我撞见他站在橱柜前 |
[22:20] | and inside, there’s some kind of, I don’t know, idol. | 柜子里面 是个类似于神像的东西 |
[22:24] | Can you draw it for me? | 你能画出来吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah. I’ll give it a whirl. | 可以 我试试 |
[22:27] | Ok, Oliver. What if this little art project | 奥利弗 调查神像这条路 |
[22:30] | – doesn’t yield any results? – Well– | -如果是个死胡同怎么办 -那… |
[22:31] | And what if it takes too long? | 如果耗时过多呢 |
[22:33] | M-mari and Captain Lance | 玛丽和兰斯队长 |
[22:34] | are working on a way to eventually stop Darhk. | 寻求的是终结达克的方法 |
[22:38] | Right now, I have to save William. | 眼下 我必须要救出威廉 |
[22:47] | What’s he saying? | 他说的话什么意思 |
[22:48] | Whatever it is, it’s not good. | 不管是什么 肯定不是好事 |
[23:03] | We have to get out of here now! | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[23:08] | Reiter, what are you doing? | 瑞特 你干什么 |
[23:09] | Proving what I know about you is true. | 向我证明我没看错你 |
[23:10] | You can’t leave us in here with it. | 别把我们和这东西留在这 |
[23:12] | Reiter! | 瑞特 |
[23:24] | You. | 你 |
[23:30] | You are worthy to pass. | 你有进去的资格 |
[23:46] | Good evening, thank you for coming on such short notice. | 晚上好 感谢大家在如此短时间内赶来 |
[23:49] | When I entered this race, it was because | 我之所以参加此次竞选 是因为 |
[23:52] | no one else was willing to step into the spotlight. | 当时没有人愿意在公众面前挺身而出 |
[23:55] | It has always been my hope that my actions | 我一直都希望自己的行为 |
[23:58] | would inspire others. | 可以激励他人 |
[24:01] | 4 months later, and they have. | 4个月后 希望变成了现实 |
[24:03] | Knowing that, effective immediately, | 鉴于此 以下内容即刻生效 |
[24:05] | I will be suspending my campaign | 我将停止竞选活动 |
[24:09] | and throwing my full support behind Ruvé Adams. | 并将鼎力支持鲁维·亚当斯 |
[24:14] | Now I would like to take a moment | 特别要对 |
[24:15] | to thank all of my supporters | 所有支持我的人表示感谢 |
[24:16] | for all of your hard work. | 感谢你们的努力 |
[24:20] | What you’ve done will not be forgotten. | 你们所做的努力将被永远铭记 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:38] | New numbers are out. | 新的统计数据出炉了 |
[24:40] | You’re leading by 16 points. | 你以16个点领先 |
[24:42] | Alex, I’m sorry. | 对不起 艾利克斯 |
[24:44] | I know that you put your heart and soul into this campaign, and– | 我知道你全心全意投入到这次竞选中 |
[24:48] | and your days of speech-making are now behind you. | 你的演说生涯已经结束了 |
[24:53] | Look, man. I don’t want sorry. | 听着 我要的不是歉意 |
[24:57] | I just want an explanation. | 我就需要一个解释而已 |
[25:00] | That’s why I’m sorry. | 不能给你解释才是歉意所在 |
[25:15] | Sucks when you can’t tell the truth. | 不能说出真相的感觉很糟吧 |
[25:18] | Samantha told me about her ultimatum. | 萨曼莎告诉我最后通牒的事了 |
[25:21] | I just figured that eventually she’d trust me. | 我只是觉得她最终会信任我的 |
[25:25] | Yeah. You’d work your Oliver Queen charm. | 是啊 你施展魅力就行 |
[25:28] | I didn’t want to be a part of William’s life | 如果没有你 |
[25:30] | without the opportunity for you to be a part of his life. | 我不愿成为威廉生命中的一部分 |
[25:34] | John’s made it pretty clear that, uh, | 约翰说得很明白 |
[25:36] | I should have made more of an effort | 我本该更努力地 |
[25:37] | to be a part of William’s life | 成为威廉生命的一部分 |
[25:39] | and that the best way to keep him safe | 并且保证他安全最好的办法 |
[25:41] | would have been to keep him close, | 就是让他待在自己身边 |
[25:43] | Even with all of this. | 即便要面对这些危险 |
[25:49] | Your resignation’s all over the news. | 新闻全都是你辞选的消息 |
[25:51] | Have you heard from Darhk? | 有达克的消息吗 |
[25:52] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[25:55] | Speak of the devil literally. | 还真是说曹操 曹操到 |
[25:58] | It’s not Darhk. It’s Mari. | 不是达克 是玛丽 |
[26:01] | She has something. | 她有所发现 |
[26:04] | I e-mailed Captain Lance’s drawing Of Darhk’s idol | 我把兰斯队长所画的达克的神像 |
[26:06] | to a friend of mine at Detroit University. | 发给了我在底特律大学的朋友 |
[26:08] | And did he recognize it? | 那他知道这是什么吗 |
[26:09] | It’s a khushu idol, | 那是个虔诚神像 |
[26:10] | very rare, very powerful, | 十分罕见 力量十分强大 |
[26:12] | but its power requires a constant connection | 但要保持跟地球上众多魔力小径之一 |
[26:14] | to one of the earth’s ley lines. | 保持连接不断才能获取力量 |
[26:16] | I never thought I’d say this, but huh? | 从未想到我会说出这话 什么意思 |
[26:19] | Ok. Think wi-fi for magic, | 这样 把魔力想象成无线网络 |
[26:23] | and the idol is his Internet connection. | 神像就是他的网络连接 |
[26:25] | If professor Macalester’s theory is correct | 如果麦卡勒斯特教授的观点没错 |
[26:27] | and this map is accurate– | 这张地图也很精确 |
[26:28] | Then Darhk must be holed up near one of these ley lines | 那么达克肯定就藏在这几条魔力小径附近 |
[26:31] | in order for him to get the strongest signal. | 以便于他接收到最强的信号 |
[26:33] | I’ll start cross-referencing all the locations | 我会把我们曾遭遇达克的所有位置信息 |
[26:34] | that we’ve encountered Darhk. | 进行相互比对 |
[26:35] | And you pulled out of the race. | 你已经退出竞选了 |
[26:36] | Why isn’t this man giving me my son back? | 为什么这家伙还不把我儿子还给我 |
[26:38] | He will, and everything will be fine. | 他会的 一切都会好起来的 |
[26:40] | You keep saying that, but it hasn’t been yet. | 你总是这么说 可并没有什么转机 |
[26:54] | You’re doing everything you possibly can. | 你已经尽自己最大努力了 |
[26:57] | You can’t beat yourself up about it. | 别自责 |
[26:59] | Well, you don’t know me very well, do you? | 你也不是很了解我 不是吗 |
[27:04] | Just before Christmas, | 就在圣诞节前 |
[27:06] | Darhk took Thea, Felicity, John, | 达克抓走了西娅 费利西蒂 约翰 |
[27:08] | held them captive. | 把他们关了起来 |
[27:09] | We agreed that I would trade myself for them. | 我们达成协议用我来换取他们自由 |
[27:13] | I did, | 我依约前去 |
[27:15] | and darhk did not live up to his end of the bargain. | 但达克却没履行诺言 |
[27:19] | So you’re worried that’s playing itself out again now. | 所以你担心会再一次被耍 |
[27:23] | We’re gonna get William back, Oliver. | 我们会救回威廉的 奥利弗 |
[27:26] | But when we do, | 但救出来后 |
[27:28] | I think you should consider that… | 我觉得你应该考虑一下 |
[27:32] | maybe letting him go isn’t such a bad thing. | 也许放手并不是一件坏事 |
[27:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:39] | Well, I heard what you told Felicity about keeping him close. | 我听到了你跟费利西蒂说要把他留在身边 |
[27:44] | Owl ears. | 我有猫头鹰一样灵敏的耳朵 |
[27:46] | I never knew my real parents. | 我一直没见过我的亲生父母 |
[27:49] | I grew up in foster home, | 我在寄宿家庭长大 |
[27:51] | and my whole life, I wondered, | 这一生中我都一直在想 |
[27:53] | “Who am I? Where did I come from? | 我是谁 我从哪来 |
[27:56] | Why didn’t my real parents want me?” | 我的亲生父母为什么不要我 |
[27:58] | A boy should know who his father is. | 一个男孩应该知道自己的父亲是谁 |
[28:01] | He should, and he will. | 他是应该知道 他也会知道的 |
[28:04] | But knowing what William’s going through right now, | 但是得知现在威廉的处境 |
[28:06] | I realize that I wasn’t ready for the answers. | 我明白了我还没准备好知道答案是什么 |
[28:09] | Learning about my heritage, my powers, | 了解我的血统 我的力量 |
[28:12] | the evil my mother fled our homeland to protect me from, | 了解我母亲为了保护我而逃避的恶魔 |
[28:16] | no child should have to carry that burden. | 不应该由孩子去承担这样的重担 |
[28:19] | I mean, look around you. | 我是说 看看你的周围 |
[28:20] | Oliver, the best gift you can give him is his childhood. | 奥利弗 你能给他最好的礼物就是童年 |
[28:26] | Keep him as far away from your world for as long as possible. | 让他尽可能久地远离你 |
[28:33] | I can’t imagine a greater sacrifice. | 我无法想象还能有更大的牺牲了 |
[28:37] | Isn’t that what parenthood is? | 但是做父母不就是这样吗 |
[28:43] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:44] | I think we found something. | 我们好像发现了点什么 |
[28:48] | Darhk moves his idol around, which makes sense, but– | 达克经常移动他的神像 这很合理 但是… |
[28:51] | It makes him a whole lot harder to track. | 这样一来想找到他要难得多 |
[28:52] | Right, but after referencing | 没错 不过在参考了 |
[28:53] | a buttload of satellite feeds, thermal imaging data, | 大量的卫星信号 热成像数据 |
[28:55] | and the ley line map, I think Darhk is located | 还有地脉图之后 我觉得达克就在 |
[28:57] | out on a compound in Sky Woods. | 天空之森一处居住区外 |
[29:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:02] | Very good speech. You look great on television. | 演讲很精彩 你在电视上看起来真帅 |
[29:05] | Nelson plaza, 3 hours. | 三小时之内到尼尔森广场 |
[29:07] | William will be there. | 威廉会在那 |
[29:11] | Darhk says he’s gonna release william | 达克说他会三小时后在尼尔森广场 |
[29:13] | 3 hours from now at nelson plaza. | 放了威廉 |
[29:14] | There’s no guarantee with Darhk. | 不能相信达克说的话 |
[29:16] | This could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[29:16] | And now we have a chance to take out his power idol thingy. | 现在我们有机会能除掉他获取力量的神像 |
[29:19] | Ollie, without his magic, | 奥利 他失去了魔力 |
[29:20] | he won’t be able to do this to anybody ever again. | 就无法对任何人再做这种事了 |
[29:23] | It–it will be game over. | 一切就都结束了 |
[29:25] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎 |
[29:28] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[29:29] | It is your call. | 你来决定吧 |
[29:31] | He’s your son, too, Oliver. | 他也是你的儿子 奥利弗 |
[29:35] | Get him back | 把他救回来 |
[29:37] | and take this son of a bitch Darhk out. | 也把这个混蛋达克干掉 |
[29:53] | I count 17 ghosts. | 我看到十七个幽灵 |
[29:55] | Copy. Black Canary? | 收到 黑金丝雀呢 |
[29:57] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[29:58] | – Spartan? – I’m set. | -斯巴达呢 -一切就绪 |
[29:59] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[30:09] | Vixen, you’re up. | 雌狐 该你上了 |
[30:18] | I’m guessing your insurance won’t pay for that. | 我猜你的保险不会给你报那个 |
[30:20] | Cute. Bye-bye. | 真可爱 再见了 |
[30:24] | When you’re dead, I’ll make sure that totem | 你死之后 我会保证 |
[30:26] | gets put to better use. | 图腾会用在更合适的地方 |
[30:32] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 我也正想这么跟你说 |
[30:41] | Well, that happened. | 好吧 发生了这种事 |
[30:48] | Speedy, Canary, I can’t get a clear shot. | 闪电妞 金丝雀 我没法瞄准 |
[30:50] | – Where are you? – On our way. | -你们在哪 -马上到 |
[31:16] | You find William. | 你们去找威廉 |
[31:17] | I’ll take care of Darhk. | 我来解决达克 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry. I can’t hear you with your throats | 抱歉 我听不清你说什么 |
[31:22] | closing up like that. | 你嗓子太紧了 |
[31:23] | Steady. | 别动 |
[31:25] | I’ve got the totem. Has it had any effect? | 我拿到图腾了 有什么作用吗 |
[31:28] | Separating it from Darhk didn’t do anything. | 把它和达克分开毫无作用 |
[31:29] | Go to plan “B.” | 采取B计划 |
[31:30] | What’s plan “B”? | B计划是什么 |
[32:03] | Please don’t hurt them. | 求你不要伤害他们 |
[32:05] | William. | 威廉 |
[32:48] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[33:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:13] | William! | 威廉 |
[33:18] | Medics checked him out. He’s in perfect health. | 医护人员检查过他 他毫发无损 |
[33:21] | Thank goodness. | 感谢苍天 |
[33:23] | There’s someone here that you must have missed. | 你一定想他了吧 |
[33:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:28] | I’m kind of over the Flash. | 我有点腻了闪电侠了 |
[33:30] | I want a Green Arrow action figure. | 我想要一个绿箭侠手办 |
[33:36] | Well, the Green Arrow is pretty amazing. | 也对 绿箭侠很厉害 |
[33:39] | I will let you guys get reacquainted. | 你们俩单独聊一会儿吧 |
[33:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:44] | Is everything ok? | 一切都好吗 |
[33:44] | Detectives questioned William while the docs | 医生检查威廉时 |
[33:46] | were checking him out. | 警探询问了他一些问题 |
[33:48] | Darhk didn’t take him. | 不是达克把他带走的 |
[33:50] | It was a guy with a missing hand. | 是一个少了一只手的人 |
[34:01] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[34:03] | I assure you, Mr. Queen, I had all the faith | 我向你保证 奎恩先生 |
[34:05] | in the world that you would survive. | 我完全相信你会活下来 |
[34:07] | Well, what about everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[34:09] | You are my only concern. | 我只关心你一个人的死活 |
[34:11] | We’ve gotten this far because of you. | 因为你我们才进展到现在 |
[34:15] | Let’s finish it. | 我们把它完成吧 |
[34:16] | You, too, Miss Venediktov. | 你也一起 维聂迪克托夫小姐 |
[34:18] | Mr. Queen seems to behave at his best when you’re around. | 似乎你在身边时奎恩先生表现更好 |
[34:47] | Is William gonna be ok? | 威廉会没事吧 |
[34:48] | Yeah. He’s a tough one. | 会的 他很坚强 |
[34:52] | Just like his dad. | 和他父亲一样 |
[34:55] | Could not have done this without you. | 没有你我们做不到这些 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Anytime. | 举手之劳 |
[35:02] | Have you thought anymore about what I said? | 我说的话你仔细考虑了吗 |
[35:04] | I–I just got him back. | 我 我刚把他救回来 |
[35:06] | Let me just say for all the frustrations | 我这么说吧 虽然被父母抛弃 |
[35:09] | I have about my real parents giving me up, | 让我那么不开心 |
[35:12] | I am so grateful I was raised in a situation | 但我还是很感激我的童年里 |
[35:15] | where that was my biggest issue in life. | 被父母抛弃就是最大的烦恼 |
[35:17] | Best things my parents ever gave me was that freedom. | 我爸妈给我的最好礼物就是这种自由 |
[35:21] | That and this totem, that makes me a total badass. | 当然还有这个图腾 才让我这么厉害 |
[35:26] | You don’t need a totem for that. | 没有图腾你也很厉害 |
[35:29] | You’re damn right I don’t. | 这话是没错 |
[35:30] | Take care of yourself, Oliver. | 好好照顾自己 奥利弗 |
[35:33] | I’m just a phone call away. | 一个电话我随时赶来 |
[35:35] | Me, too, Mari. Me, too. | 我也是 玛丽 我也是 |
[35:49] | I heard you found the boy. | 听说你找到那孩子了 |
[35:51] | You can’t believe how relieved I am. | 我真是太欣慰了 |
[35:52] | – Cut the crap! – Excuse me? | -够了 -什么 |
[35:53] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你干的了 |
[35:56] | You took him out of spite! | 你不怀好意带走了他 |
[35:58] | For us. You have to believe me I did it for us. | 是为了我们 你要相信那是为了我们 |
[36:01] | You–you purposely– you put him in danger. How– | 你完全 是故意害他陷入危险 你 |
[36:05] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[36:07] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我不要再这样下去了 |
[36:10] | This song-and-dance where you come over to my apartment | 你来我家里说的那些大话 |
[36:12] | and you whisper your lies, | 那些一个又一个谎话 |
[36:14] | it is over! | 到此为止了 |
[36:16] | Thea, I did it to protect us. | 西娅 我这么做是为了保护我们 |
[36:19] | Shut up. How could you possibly think | 闭嘴 你怎么会以为 |
[36:21] | that there was an us to protect? | 我需要你保护 |
[36:23] | You know, sometimes, I lay awake at night, | 有时候 夜里我睡不着 |
[36:26] | and I wonder what Robert would think about our relationship. | 就在想罗伯特会怎么想我们的关系 |
[36:29] | He raised me, he loved me, | 他把我养大 爱着我 |
[36:34] | and I threw that all away the moment I became your daughter. | 我们相认的那刻我就失去了这一切 |
[36:37] | Yes. Yes, you did, and it was your choice. | 没错 那是你自己的选择 |
[36:41] | And I wish I never did. | 真希望我没那么做 |
[36:43] | Don’t you dare speak to me like that. | 你怎么敢这么跟我说话 |
[36:46] | You would be dead 10 times over if not for me. | 要不是我你早都死了十几次了 |
[36:52] | I taught you how to fight, | 是我教你如何战斗 |
[36:54] | how to be strong. | 教你自强 |
[36:55] | I turned you from a delicate, spoiled brat into a warrior, | 把你从个被宠坏的弱女子变成了战士 |
[36:59] | and all I’ve ever gotten from you in return | 可我得到的只是你 |
[37:01] | is your venomous spite! | 恶毒的怨恨 |
[37:03] | For a very good reason! | 因为一切都怨你 |
[37:05] | You have no idea what you are up against. | 你根本不知道你面对多么强大的敌人 |
[37:08] | You are incapable of seeing the bigger picture, | 你看不清大局 |
[37:11] | but I can, | 我能 |
[37:13] | and I would rather you hate me and be alive | 我宁愿你活着恨我 |
[37:16] | than love me and be dead. | 也不要你爱着我死去 |
[37:24] | Hi, William. | 你好 威廉 |
[37:27] | I hope you’re well, and I hope you’re safe. | 希望你很好 很安全 |
[37:33] | There’s something that I– I want to tell you. | 我有些事 想告诉你 |
[37:37] | I wanted to tell you before, | 我之前就想告诉你 |
[37:39] | but… | 但是… |
[37:43] | but this is better. | 但是这样更好些 |
[37:49] | I’m your father biologically, that is. | 我是你的亲生父亲 |
[37:55] | As far as really being your father goes, | 但是要说为你尽父亲的职责 |
[37:59] | I haven’t earned that yet. | 我还远未做到 |
[38:01] | A father should be there for his child every day | 父亲应该每天都陪着孩子 |
[38:06] | no matter what to make sure | 不论如何都要确保 |
[38:08] | that they feel loved, that they feel safe, | 让孩子感觉到被爱着 有安全感 |
[38:12] | and a child should be able to rely on their father | 孩子应该觉得父亲可以依赖 |
[38:15] | and go to him for–for guidance and reassurance. | 可以从父亲那得到指导和安慰 |
[38:22] | I have failed to do that for you… | 我没能为你做到这些 |
[38:29] | and now I’m–I’m gonna tell you why. | 现在 我告诉你为什么 |
[38:34] | I’m the Green Arrow, | 我是绿箭侠 |
[38:37] | and my life is very dangerous, Which is why… | 我的生活很危险 所以… |
[38:41] | we decided to keep you out of it for all these years. | 我们决定这些年里让你远离这种生活 |
[38:48] | What happened to you in Star City, | 你在星城遭遇的一切 |
[38:52] | that was my fault, | 都是我的错 |
[38:55] | and I can’t allow anything like that to happen ever again, | 我不能再让你遭遇这种事 |
[39:01] | and that’s why I’ve asked your mother to | 所以我要求你妈妈 |
[39:05] | move you far away | 带你远离这里 |
[39:09] | and to not tell anyone where she’s taking you, | 不告诉任何人她要带你去哪里 |
[39:13] | including me. | 包括我 |
[39:18] | It’s also why I asked her to wait to show you this message | 也因为此 我要求她等你满18岁生日 |
[39:24] | until after your 18th birthday. | 再给你看这个视频 |
[39:30] | I wanted to give you a real childhood. | 我希望你能拥有真正的童年 |
[39:35] | I wanted to give you that gift. | 这是我想给你的礼物 |
[39:42] | Good-bye, son. | 再见 儿子 |
[39:46] | I sure hope it’s not forever. | 肯定不会永远不见 |
[39:56] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[39:59] | Enough. | 够多了 |
[40:02] | Oliver, we need to talk. | 奥利弗 我们需要谈谈 |
[40:04] | About a number of things, I suspect. | 该谈的还不少 |
[40:11] | Let’s start with… | 就从这个开始… |
[40:18] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[40:20] | And your son was in danger, I have to table | 你的儿子有危险 我只能 |
[40:23] | what I was feeling about everything, | 把我的个人感情搁置一边 |
[40:26] | but now that I’ve had some space, | 但既然我有空去思考了 |
[40:28] | I realize that I need space. | 才发现我需要空间 |
[40:31] | – Felicity. – I know the postion | -费利西蒂 -我知道 |
[40:34] | Samantha put you in, I know | 萨曼莎让你陷入的困境 我知道 |
[40:36] | it was a impossible decision, but you were right, | 那是个两难的决定 但你是对的 |
[40:39] | you should have told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[40:43] | Bear is just about inclusion. | 忍受只是把一切憋在心里 |
[40:45] | It’s about leaning on your partner | 你该做的是在事情变复杂时 |
[40:50] | when things get complicated, | 选择信任同伴 |
[40:55] | I don’t think that you know how to do that. | 我觉得你不懂该怎么去做 |
[40:59] | I’m… I’m trying. | 我…我在努力学 |
[41:03] | And now, you are sending William away, and I understand why. | 现在 你要送威廉走 我很理解你 |
[41:09] | You know that I do, | 你知道我理解的 |
[41:10] | but once again, you have left me out of the decision. | 但你又一次没有告诉我 |
[41:16] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[41:28] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[41:29] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |