时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– to save my city, | 我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | but my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:10] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:12] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:14] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:18] | Previously on “Arrow.” | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | Someone else is throwing their hat in the ring. | 又有人要宣布加入竞选 |
[00:21] | – Who? – Ruvé adams. | -谁 -鲁维·亚当斯 |
[00:21] | 鲁维·亚当斯 一个更明智的选择 | |
[00:23] | I’m Oliver. | 我是奥利弗 |
[00:24] | He can’t know that you’re his father, | 他不能知道你是他父亲 |
[00:26] | and nobody else can. | 别人也不能知道 |
[00:27] | I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone. | 我知道奥利弗·奎恩最在乎谁 |
[00:30] | – Who? – His son… | -谁 -他儿子 |
[00:32] | William. | 威廉 |
[00:34] | Merritt Davis will be moderating the debate. | 梅利特·戴维斯将主持这场辩论 |
[00:37] | There will be a podium there, another one there, | 会摆放两个讲台 |
[00:40] | and according to tradition, | 根据传统 |
[00:42] | the selection’s made by some coin toss thingy. | 会通过抛硬币决定位置 |
[00:45] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[00:47] | At last, we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[00:50] | Ms. Adams, I’m just curious. | 亚当斯女士 我只是好奇 |
[00:52] | Is Adams your maiden name? | 你娘家姓亚当斯吗 |
[00:54] | Oh, I’m not married actually. | 其实我还没结婚 |
[00:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:57] | Well, I’m sure you just haven’t met the right person yet. | 我想你只是还没遇到真命天子而已 |
[00:59] | Well, it is lovely to finally meet you, | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[01:03] | an unconventional candidate to say the least. | 你可以说是个打破传统的候选人 |
[01:05] | Bit of a dark horse yourself. | 你也是个黑马 |
[01:07] | Just meaning that your candidacy seems | 只是说你突然之间 |
[01:09] | to have come out of nowhere. | 就参与竞选了 |
[01:10] | Well, generally, | 一般情况下 |
[01:11] | I prefer to keep my philanthropic works quiet, | 我更喜欢默默地做善事 |
[01:14] | but the city is in simply too much trouble | 但是这座城市的麻烦太多 |
[01:16] | for me to remain in the shadows. | 是时候该我站出来了 |
[01:17] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[01:18] | The people destroying our homes | 我们要公然对抗 |
[01:20] | need to be fought in the light of day. | 毁坏我们家园的人 |
[01:23] | Well, I hope that we have a productive debate, Mr. Queen. | 希望我们的辩论能有成效 奎恩先生 |
[01:27] | I look forward to it… | 非常期待 |
[01:30] | Ms. Adams. | 亚当斯小姐 |
[01:31] | More like Mrs. Deceitful-Darhk. | 不如说是虚伪的达克夫人 |
[01:34] | I feel like Adams probably polls better. | 我觉得亚当斯的支持率比较高 |
[01:35] | It’s not like we can prove that Adams | 我们又没法证明 |
[01:37] | isn’t her real last name. | 亚当斯不是她真正的姓 |
[01:38] | How is our opposition research coming? | 我们的政敌调查研究进行得怎么样 |
[01:39] | Uh, nothing yet. | 什么都还没查到 |
[01:41] | She’s apparently clean, | 看来她很正派 |
[01:42] | but the more we do digging into her and her background, | 但我们越深入调查她和她的背景 |
[01:46] | the more likely she’s gonna dig into ours. | 她也越可能会调查我们 |
[01:48] | I think that’s our cue. | 该轮到我们了 |
[01:49] | Wait, wait. | 等一等 |
[01:50] | I really need you to take a look | 我真的需要你看一眼 |
[01:51] | at these engagement party invites. | 这些订婚派对的请帖 |
[01:52] | My mom’s been hounding me. | 我妈妈一直拿这事来烦我 |
[01:54] | The envelope is very pink. | 信封太粉色了 |
[01:56] | Wait! Don’t… | 等等 别 |
[01:58] | open it. | 打开 |
[01:59] | Should have totally seen that one coming. | 早该知道会这样 |
[02:01] | I’m so sorry. What do you think? | 对不起 觉得怎么样 |
[02:03] | Maybe less glitter. | 也许别这么多亮粉 |
[02:04] | You look good in glitter. | 亮粉挺衬你的 |
[02:05] | Yeah. Let’s move out. | 没错 我们走吧 |
[02:09] | The valet’s bringing up her car. | 泊车小弟正帮她把车开过去 |
[02:10] | All right. Laurel’s got the eyeball. | 好 劳蕾尔已经盯着她了 |
[02:12] | You should move. | 该行动了 |
[02:20] | Are you gonna be all right in here? | 你在这里没问题吧 |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah. Great Wi-Fi. | 没问题 无线网速很棒 |
[02:25] | Overwatch on. | “守望者”登场 |
[02:29] | I’ve got her approaching 7th. | 我看到她就快到第七街了 |
[02:30] | Think she’s headed to her house again? | 估计她又要回家了吧 |
[02:32] | Like she did the last 6 times we trailed her, you mean? | 你是说和我们之前六次跟踪她时一样吗 |
[02:34] | She has to be coordinating with Darhk somehow. | 她肯定会跟达克联系 |
[02:36] | We keep this up, we learn how, | 继续跟踪 知道他们怎么联系 |
[02:37] | we find out where he is. | 就能查出他的下落 |
[02:38] | I’ve run out of roof. | 我到屋顶尽头了 |
[02:40] | I’m on it. | 我来接手 |
[02:42] | If she turns left on Wilson, she’ll be headed home. | 如果她在威尔逊街左转 那就是回家 |
[02:45] | Then she’s not. Right turn. | 她不是回家 车子右转了 |
[02:46] | Could be our lucky night. | 今晚可能会有收获 |
[02:47] | Speedy, you’re it. | 快手 到你了 |
[02:54] | Got her! | 看到她了 |
[03:00] | Green Arrow, you ready for the handoff? | 绿箭侠 准备好接手没 |
[03:01] | Already there. | 准备好了 |
[03:06] | I’ve got eyes on. | 我看到她了 |
[03:24] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[03:24] | What do you mean? That pursuit was textbook. | 什么意思 追踪行动可是滴水不漏的 |
[03:29] | You had an appointment with my husband the other week. | 几周前 你和我丈夫约好见面 |
[03:32] | He does not take kindly to being stood up, | 他很不喜欢被人爽约 |
[03:35] | and he has a little something to say | 而且对于你跟踪他的妻子 |
[03:36] | about you stalking his wife, as well. | 他也有些不满 |
[04:10] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:11] | She got away again. | 她又一次脱身了 |
[04:26] | Ok. So clearly, we’re not gonna find Darhk by tailing his wife. | 显然通过跟踪达克妻子来找出他行不通 |
[04:29] | Yeah. Well, it’s not like we have a lot of moves left to make. | 嗯 但是我们也别无选择 |
[04:32] | Darhk has gone, well, dark | 自从马尚袭击达克的家人之后 |
[04:33] | ever since Machin attacked his family. | 他就销声匿迹了 |
[04:35] | But Darhk is not afraid of Machin. | 可是达克并不畏惧马尚 |
[04:37] | He’s just– his plan’s gone to a new phase. | 只是 他的计划已经迈向了一个新的阶段 |
[04:40] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:41] | Because HIVE spent months trying to cripple | 因为蜂巢花了数月时间来削弱 |
[04:43] | this city’s leadership. | 这座城市的领导阶层 |
[04:44] | They discouraged people from running for mayor. | 他们使人们没有勇气竞选市长 |
[04:46] | They even tried to co-opt my candidacy. | 他们甚至想收编我的候选人资格 |
[04:47] | Yeah. Then Mrs. Evil threw her hat in the ring. | 没错 然后邪恶夫人加入竞选 |
[04:50] | There has to be a reason. | 事出有因 |
[04:51] | Darhk did not try and destroy Star City | 达克不会为了让自己妻子当选市长 |
[04:54] | so that his wife could be mayor. | 而摧毁星城的 |
[04:56] | There’s something that we’re not seeing. | 肯定有一些我们没发现的事情 |
[04:58] | Oh, I can see it clear as day. | 我看得一清二楚 |
[05:01] | You on the podium Thursday night vexing | 周四晚上 你站在讲台上 |
[05:03] | Oliver Queen with your political legerdemain. | 用你的政治手法和奥利弗·奎恩辩论 |
[05:06] | Until we take him out of the game completely, you mean. | 你是说直到我们把他彻底踢出局为止 |
[05:10] | Oh, you’re not reconsidering the plan? | 你不是要重新考虑这个计划吧 |
[05:13] | Malcolm Merlyn reached out, | 马尔科姆·梅林联系了我 |
[05:15] | gave me an early birthday present. | 提前给我送了一份生日礼物 |
[05:18] | It would be a shame not to make use of it. | 如果不善尽其用 那该有多遗憾啊 |
[05:20] | Ah! My buddies! | 我的朋友们 |
[05:24] | Let’s get the rest of the organization on the line. | 连线组织的其余人员 |
[05:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[05:35] | I am giddy to report that | 我非常高兴向大家汇报 |
[05:37] | Phase 4 is proceeding on schedule. | 第四阶段正如期进行 |
[05:40] | There’s still some concern about the Star City operation. | 星城行动还有一些问题需要担心 |
[05:43] | Enlighten me. | 请告诉我 |
[05:45] | Phase 5 requires control over City Hall, | 第五阶段要掌控市政厅 |
[05:48] | yet somehow we’ve found ourselves mired | 然而我们发现我们陷入了一个 |
[05:51] | in a petty political race to see that happen. | 大家都不希望看到的小规模政治角逐 |
[05:54] | We didn’t exactly plan on Oliver Queen, did we? | 我们没想过奥利弗·奎恩会出现 |
[05:56] | No one ever does. | 没人想过 |
[05:58] | I think what Mr. Armitage is too polite to say | 我认为阿米蒂奇先生说得太客气了 |
[06:03] | is that Phase 5 now rests on your wife’s | 他的意思是由于你妻子令人质疑的政治才干 |
[06:07] | questionable political acumen. | 导致第五阶段现正处于搁置状态 |
[06:12] | Tomas, how is Madrid this time of year? | 托马斯 马德里现在怎么样 |
[06:15] | I remember taking a siesta in your office once. | 我记得曾在你办公室里睡过午觉 |
[06:18] | I can practically picture the room right now, | 实际上我现在还能清晰地记起那个房间 |
[06:20] | as if I’m actually in it. | 就好像我就在房间里一样 |
[06:28] | Ok, then. Anything else to cover. | 好了 还需要解决什么事 |
[06:31] | Well, there is the matter of Quentin Lance. | 还有昆汀·兰斯 |
[06:33] | He’s clearly been aiding the vigilantes. | 很显然他在帮那些治安维持者 |
[06:36] | I can confirm as much. | 这点我也很确定 |
[06:37] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不过无须担心 |
[06:39] | That loose end is about to be well-tied. | 那件事很快就会解决了 |
[06:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:45] | Hey. Time for my 8:00 feed already? | 嗨 已经到了八点钟给我喂食的时间了吗 |
[06:48] | Funny. I thought you could use a little pick-me-up. | 真好笑 我觉得你需要提神饮料 |
[06:50] | I think you used that excuse last week | 你上周就用那个借口 |
[06:52] | to check up on me. | 来探望过我了 |
[06:54] | DA’s office never worked with my department so much. | 地检办从来没和我的部门这么密切合作过 |
[06:56] | I’m just–I’m worried about you. | 我只是 我担心你 |
[06:58] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[06:59] | No, dad, seriously, | 不 爸爸 我是认真的 |
[07:01] | Darhk has to know that you’re the one | 达克肯定已经知道 |
[07:03] | that gave up the ghost base of operations. | 是你泄露了幽灵基地的位置 |
[07:04] | And I go to work every day surrounded | 但我每天工作时 |
[07:06] | by men and women with guns. | 身边的人都带着枪 |
[07:07] | It is all right, sweetheart. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | It’s all right. Hello. Lance. | 没关系 你好 我是兰斯 |
[07:13] | All right. I’ll be there in 10. | 好的 我十分钟之后就到 |
[07:15] | Got a possible 602. | 可能出现了一起602事件 |
[07:17] | Isn’t that a little below your pay grade? | 这种低级别事件也需要你去处理吗 |
[07:19] | Uh, yeah. That’s how short-handed we are. | 没错 我们就是这么缺人手 |
[07:21] | Good. I’ll come with you. | 好吧 那我和你一起去 |
[07:23] | I’ll wait in the car, and then we can go for dinner. | 我会在车里等 之后我们可以去吃晚饭 |
[07:25] | I got–I got plans with Donna. | 我 我约了唐娜 |
[07:27] | That’s even better. | 那更好了 |
[07:29] | I’ve been wanting to spend some time | 我一直很想了解这位 |
[07:30] | with the woman that won over my father’s heart. | 赢得了我爸爸的心的女人 |
[07:38] | Oh, I knew we should have had Slade Wilson do the party planning. | 我就知道应该让斯莱德·威尔逊策划派对 |
[07:41] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[07:42] | I, um–you know, I–I don’t know | 我 我真不知道 |
[07:44] | how I’m gonna get everything done in time. | 我来不来得及把一切准备就绪 |
[07:46] | – Maybe we should cancel. – What? | -也许我们应该取消 -什么 |
[07:47] | I think what felicity is trying to say | 我觉得费利西蒂想说的是 |
[07:49] | is that we–we just don’t– | 我们 我们只是不想 |
[07:51] | we don’t want you working too hard. | 我们不想让你工作太累了 |
[07:52] | I don’t consider this work. | 我不觉得这是工作啊 |
[07:53] | I–I think of it as a dry run for your wedding. | 我 我觉得这是你们婚礼的彩排 |
[07:56] | So listen. We are gonna have party favors | 所以听好了 我们要准备些派对纪念品 |
[07:59] | over in that corner. | 放在那个角落里 |
[08:01] | We’re gonna have a champagne tower right here. | 我们要在这边摆个香槟塔 |
[08:05] | And we’re gonna play games | 而且我们还要在壁炉那边 |
[08:07] | over by the fireplace. | 做游戏 |
[08:08] | Oh, oh, oh. I brought my favorite– | 我带来了我最喜欢的游戏 |
[08:10] | Pin the Junk on the Hunk. | “贴鸡鸡” |
[08:10] | 「类似于”贴鼻子”的情趣游戏 游戏者蒙眼把鸡鸡的贴纸 贴在墙上的猛男海报上」 | |
[08:13] | Sorry. Is this bad timing? | 抱歉 我来的不是时候吗 |
[08:15] | For who? | 对谁来说呢 |
[08:17] | Is everything ok? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah. We got to, uh… | 是的 我们得去… |
[08:19] | Uh, ha ha! Where you going? | 你们俩要去哪 |
[08:21] | Duty calls. Sorry. Sorry. | 有工作 抱歉 |
[08:25] | Is everything ok? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:26] | So Alex got a phone call from one of the lawyers | 艾利克斯接到了一通电话 |
[08:28] | doing research on the opposition, | 是调查你竞选对手的其中一位律师打来的 |
[08:30] | and it looks like they might have found something. | 看来他们可能有所发现 |
[08:32] | On Ruvé? | 关于鲁维的吗 |
[08:33] | On you actually. | 实际上是关于你的 |
[08:36] | In 2013, Homeland Security | 2013年 国安局在那次地震之后 |
[08:38] | did a tax audit after the undertaking, | 做了一次税务审计 |
[08:40] | and looks like mom wrote a million-dollar check | 妈妈似乎写了一张百万美金的支票 |
[08:45] | to some woman named Samantha Clayton. | 给一个叫萨曼莎·克莱顿的女人 |
[08:48] | I mean, Alex flagged it as something | 我是说 艾利克斯把这当作一件 |
[08:50] | potentially weird for us. | 可能对我们不利的事情 |
[08:51] | By weird he means? | 怎么不利了 |
[08:52] | Well, the check was never cashed, | 支票一直没有兑现 |
[08:55] | so why would mom write a check | 妈妈为什么要写一张百万美金的支票 |
[08:57] | for a million dollars to a woman young enough to be her daughter? | 给一个跟她女儿一样年轻的女人 |
[08:59] | And why would that woman not cash the check? | 那个女人又为什么没有兑现支票呢 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[09:03] | Should I look into this Samantha person? | 我应该去查一下这个萨曼莎吗 |
[09:05] | I don’t really see the point. | 我觉得没必要 |
[09:06] | I mean, whatever was going on with this Samantha person, | 我是说 无论这个萨曼莎有什么问题 |
[09:10] | clearly she wanted nothing to do with mom. | 很显然她不想和妈妈有任何瓜葛 |
[09:12] | And either way, I don’t–just– | 不管怎样 我不觉得… |
[09:15] | I don’t see how something like this would blow back on me. | 我不觉得这种事会对我不利 |
[09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Everything has unfolded according to providence. | 一切都已经按着天相显现出来了 |
[09:30] | What do you think is under there anyway? | 你觉得那下面是什么 |
[09:32] | Power, Mr. Queen. | 是力量 奎恩先生 |
[09:36] | I’m glad you have recuperated. | 我很高兴你已经恢复健康了 |
[09:38] | We have much to accomplish together. | 我们还要一起完成很多事情 |
[09:50] | Reiter’s pet. | 瑞特的走狗 |
[09:53] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[09:54] | I know you killed Vlad. | 我知道你杀了瓦勒徳 |
[09:56] | I watched. We all did. | 我看到了 我们都亲眼看到了 |
[09:59] | What are you going to do, | 你要做什么 |
[10:00] | kill him right in front of Reiter’s men? | 在瑞特的人面前杀了他吗 |
[10:02] | They don’t care what we do to him. | 他们才不在乎我们对他做什么 |
[10:04] | They remember what he did to Conklin. | 他们都记得他对康克林做了什么 |
[10:08] | Maybe you men need to go for a drink or something. | 也许你们应该出去喝两杯 |
[10:23] | A 602’s breaking and entering. | 602是指破门侵入 |
[10:26] | Why would they need backup in the form of a police captain? | 为什么他们要一名警察队长来支援 |
[10:29] | I told you. We’re short-handed. | 我告诉过你了 我们缺人手 |
[10:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:33] | It’s not a job for Black Canary. | 这不是黑金丝雀的活儿 |
[10:45] | SCPD. Anyone here? | 星城警局 有人吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, this is Lance. Get me dispatch. | 我是兰斯 给我接调度中心 |
[11:13] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:16] | Come on! | 快起来 |
[11:17] | Thought I told you to stay in the car. | 我不是告诉你待在车里吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 没错 不用谢我了 |
[11:25] | Get out! Go, go, go, go! | 快出去 快走 |
[11:32] | Go! Run! Go! Go! Get out! | 走啊 快跑 快出去 |
[11:38] | Get out! Go, go, go, honey! | 快出去 快走 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[11:47] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[11:57] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[12:00] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:01] | I don’t know. It’s like the building attacked me or something, | 我也不清楚 就像是那栋楼袭击了我 |
[12:05] | but that’s not possible, is it? | 但那是不可能的 对吧 |
[12:14] | Captain, you move again, | 队长 你再动的话 |
[12:15] | and it’s gonna leave an even bigger scar. | 就会留下一道更大的疤了 |
[12:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:19] | Ugh. Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不比你清楚多少 |
[12:20] | It’s like the big bad wolf | 好像一只巨狼 |
[12:21] | huffed and puffed or something. | 发怒发疯了似的 |
[12:23] | This wolf being Darhk. | 狼是指达克 |
[12:24] | Why do you think they went through so much trouble | 你觉得他们为什么费这么大劲儿 |
[12:25] | to make it look like an accident? | 把它搞得像是场意外一样 |
[12:27] | They didn’t want to take the heat of killing a police captain. | 他们不想让舆论认为他们杀了警察队长 |
[12:30] | Thanks for the needlepoint. | 谢谢你给我缝针 |
[12:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:33] | Yeah. If Damien Darhk has you in is gunsights, | 如果达米恩·达克盯上你了 |
[12:35] | it might not be a good idea | 把你自己暴露在外 |
[12:37] | to show yourself in the open. | 可不是什么好主意 |
[12:38] | Uh, I’m meeting with Donna. | 我要跟唐娜见面 |
[12:39] | Oh, she’s fine. She’s probably just playing | 她没关系的 她可能正在玩 |
[12:41] | Pin the Junk on the Hunk or something. | “贴鸡鸡”或是什么别的呢 |
[12:43] | – What? – Do not ask. Do not ask. | -什么 -千万别问 |
[12:45] | Stay here for a minute and let us do what we do. | 在这里待一会儿 让我们来处理这件事 |
[12:47] | Look. I’m gonna check with Andy, | 我去问一下安迪 |
[12:48] | see if he’s ever seen HIVE use these tactics before. | 看他知不知道蜂巢以前是否用过这种手段 |
[12:50] | Besides, I’m on daddy duty | 另外 我要负起当爸爸的责任了 |
[12:52] | now that Lyla’s the head of ARGUS. | 因为现在莱拉是超能力联合调查组的头了 |
[12:53] | I’m gonna try and backtrace the call | 我试试追踪这通 |
[12:54] | that supposedly came from dispatch. | 从调度中心打来的电话 |
[12:56] | I am– | 我要… |
[12:58] | Going to go work on your debate prep? | 好好准备你的辩论吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:04] | Debate prep. Just took the words right out of my mouth. | 准备辩论 那正是我要说的 |
[13:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:10] | This man deserves to die. He tortured us! | 这个人活该受死 他拷打过我们 |
[13:12] | And he saved me. | 但他救过我 |
[13:14] | At great risk to himself, he kept me alive. | 他冒很大的风险救了我 |
[13:18] | I have more reason than anyone to hate this man, | 我应该比任何人都恨他 |
[13:21] | but he’s our best chance of going home. | 但他是能让我们回家的最大希望 |
[13:23] | He killed your brother. | 他杀了你的哥哥 |
[13:24] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[13:27] | Tell them why. | 告诉他们为什么 |
[13:29] | The guard Conklin, he put Vlad up to it. | 是那个叫康克林的守卫让瓦勒德这么做的 |
[13:34] | I was defending myself. | 我只是在自卫 |
[13:35] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[13:39] | Now I– | 现在我 |
[13:42] | I know that you have no reason to trust me, | 我知道我无法说服你相信我 |
[13:45] | but I am not your enemy. | 但我不是你的敌人 |
[13:48] | All I want to do is stop Reiter | 我想做的就是阻止瑞特 |
[13:52] | and get all of you out of this place. | 然后把你们带出这个地方 |
[13:56] | So prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[13:57] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:59] | Kill Conklin. | 杀了康克林 |
[14:12] | Aside from my brother, | 除了我哥哥 |
[14:14] | have you killed before? | 你还杀过其他人吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:19] | There was a man in Hong Kong, | 在香港的时候 |
[14:23] | and I did terrible things to him, | 我对一个人做了很残忍的事 |
[14:26] | and that made me a monster. | 我变成了一个怪物 |
[14:28] | And you’re afraid killing Conklin | 所以你害怕杀死康克林 |
[14:30] | will make you into this monster again? | 会把你变回那个怪物吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:36] | It takes a monster to fight monsters. | 怪物才能打倒怪物 |
[14:44] | I like this midday summons. | 我喜欢你中午传唤我 |
[14:47] | It’s very mysterious. | 感觉很神秘 |
[14:52] | Very sexy. | 超性感 |
[14:55] | Boobear, what happened to you? | 宝贝熊 你怎么了 |
[14:57] | – It’s nothing. Listen to me– – No, no, baby, | -没什么 听我说 -不 宝贝 |
[14:58] | this doesn’t look like nothing. | 这可不是没事情的样子 |
[15:00] | Oh, my gosh. Come sit down. | 天啊 快坐下来 |
[15:03] | Oh, oh, my big, tough police captain, baby. | 我魁梧又坚强的警察队长 宝贝 |
[15:08] | Can I make it all better? | 我可以让你更舒服一点吗 |
[15:09] | No, no. Listen to me. We can’t see each other for a while. | 不 听我说 我俩需要分开一段时间 |
[15:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是这样的 |
[15:12] | It’s–it’s a thing I got into. | 手头有件麻烦事 |
[15:14] | I–I owe some guys some money. | 我欠别人钱 |
[15:16] | You gamble? | 你赌博 |
[15:18] | Mr. Straight And Narrow? | 你这样的好好先生吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. It helped me, uh, cope after I quit drinking, | 对 帮助我适应戒酒后的生活 |
[15:23] | and I’ve pissed off some pretty tough customers, and– | 我还惹毛了一些特别难搞的客人 |
[15:26] | Wait a minute, wait, honey. | 等一下 等等 宝贝 |
[15:28] | Please, please, I’m a Vegas girl, ok? | 拜托 我是赌城女郎 好吗 |
[15:32] | Whomever you owe money to is gonna have to | 不管你欠了谁的钱 |
[15:35] | get up pretty early in the morning to take me on, | 他都不是我的对手 |
[15:39] | so don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:40] | Donna, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 唐娜 情况可能有点复杂 |
[15:43] | Just for a few weeks. That–that’s all. | 几个星期就好 就这样吧 |
[15:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[15:48] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:50] | How about we make it longer? | 不如我们再把时间拉长点 |
[15:52] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | My ex-husband was a lying son of a bitch. | 我前夫是个满嘴谎话的渣男 |
[15:55] | Only two good things came out of that marriage– | 从那次婚姻中我只有两个收获 |
[15:56] | my daughter and my B.S. Detector, which is flawless, | 我的女儿和我精准的狗屁探测器 |
[15:59] | and right now, | 而现在 |
[16:00] | yeah, it’s–it’s red-lining. | 它触到红线了 |
[16:02] | – Donna, please don’t be– – Don’t Donna–oh, my god. | -唐娜 不要 -不要叫我 |
[16:04] | Don’t Donna me. You know what? | 别想敷衍我 听着 |
[16:07] | This is actually very simple. | 道理非常简单 |
[16:10] | You either respect me enough to tell me the truth, | 你可以信任我告诉我真相 |
[16:12] | or you don’t. | 或者不那么做 |
[16:16] | Clearly you don’t. | 显然你选了后者 |
[16:18] | Donna, please. | 唐娜 不要 |
[16:22] | -Hey, mom. -Oh, hey, hon. | – 嗨 妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[16:24] | I’m–I’m–I’m fine. | 我 我很好 |
[16:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[16:30] | Why–why–why–why you think it was me that did something? | 为什么你觉得是我做错了什么 |
[16:32] | Because you’re a man. | 因为你是个男人 |
[16:33] | I’m trying to put some distance between us, | 我想跟她保持距离 |
[16:36] | in case Darhk is after me. | 以防达克追杀我 |
[16:38] | Because I can’t stand the idea of anything | 因为我不能让她 |
[16:40] | happening to her, Felicity. | 身陷险境 费利西蒂 |
[16:41] | Yeah? Well, she looked pretty upset. | 她看起来很不高兴 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:47] | Oliver’s not here. | 奥利弗不在这里 |
[16:48] | I was looking for you. | 我来找你的 |
[16:50] | I found something. | 我查到了些东西 |
[16:55] | The 602 didn’t come from SCPD dispatch at all. | 不是星城警局调度中心打来找你支援的 |
[16:57] | Someone just made it look like it did. | 有人把它伪装成这样 |
[16:59] | That someone being HIVE you’re thinking. | 很可能是蜂巢的人 |
[17:01] | There’s an encryption on it that uses the same cipher | 跟梅林给我们的蜂巢卫星电话 |
[17:03] | of a HIVE sat phone that Merlyn gave us. | 使用了相同的加密技术 |
[17:05] | One more time. | 再说一遍 |
[17:06] | They lured you to the hotel. | 是他们引诱你去那家旅馆的 |
[17:07] | Do we know where the call came from? | 知道这通电话是从哪打来的吗 |
[17:08] | Price and 14th. | 普莱斯街和十四大街交叉口 |
[17:10] | A bunch of other calls came from there, as well. | 还有很多电话也是那里打来的 |
[17:12] | I’m guessing it’s their base of operations. | 我猜那里是他们的行动基地 |
[17:13] | Ok. Contact the team and have them meet me there. | 和小队联系让他们到那里和我会合 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:18] | {\an8\frz347.4 | \move(188.514,106.123,40.746,35.33,3,838)}泰拳 训练中心 |
[17:23] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[17:28] | Job seems easy enough. | 这活看起来挺简单的 |
[17:30] | Don’t get cocky. Darhk won’t tolerate another screw-up. | 别太得意 达克容许任何失误 |
[17:38] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[17:39] | Patrolling. Why? | 他在巡逻 怎么了 |
[17:58] | Blow it! | 炸了它 |
[17:59] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[18:12] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[18:32] | They’re demoing the factory. | 他们在炸毁这个工厂 |
[18:33] | Just like they did the hotel. | 就像那次在旅馆 |
[18:34] | You guys go get Spartan, ok? | 你们快带斯巴达离开 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna get the laptop. | 我去拿电脑 |
[18:37] | – Be — – Go! | -要 -快去 |
[18:40] | Hey! Can you walk? | 你还能走吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[18:43] | Don’t have much of a choice. | 只能这样了 |
[18:45] | Where’s Speedy? | 快手在哪 |
[18:46] | She’s right behind us. | 在我们后面 |
[19:19] | Please tell me that the nails are the clue | 务必告诉我重要线索是这些钉子 |
[19:21] | and not what’s on the laptop’s hard drive | 而不是笔记本硬盘上的内容 |
[19:22] | because there are 3 nails running straight through this thing. | 因为有三个钉子直接穿过了这硬盘 |
[19:24] | Yeah. The bad guys. Went a little crazy | 没错 坏家伙 拿着钉枪 |
[19:26] | with that nail gun. | 干了些疯狂事儿 |
[19:27] | Yeah. According to Andy, | 根据安迪的说法 |
[19:28] | They’re called the demolition team, | 他们自称爆破小队 |
[19:30] | Former GRU, IRA, and Mossad. | 前格勒乌 艾勒和摩萨德成员 |
[19:34] | They’re experts at precision demolition. | 他们是精确爆破的专家 |
[19:36] | Now they work for HIVE. | 现在他们为蜂巢工作了 |
[19:38] | I got a look at the laptop before it got shot up, | 在笔记本被射爆前我看了一眼 |
[19:39] | and there were blueprints on the screen. | 上面是一些蓝图 |
[19:42] | So they are gonna take down another building. | 所以他们要摧毁另一座建筑了 |
[19:44] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[19:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:46] | The first time we met, the first thing you asked me | 第一次我们见面 你要我做的第一件事 |
[19:48] | to do was pull data off a damaged laptop. | 就是恢复坏掉的电脑里的数据 |
[19:51] | It’s kind of romantic. | 挺浪漫的 |
[19:52] | In case the laptop is a dead end, | 以防这个笔记本是个死胡同 |
[19:53] | I am going to work up a list of potential targets. | 我去列一个潜在目标的列表 |
[19:57] | Yeah, and Andy’s supposed to get some more intel. | 安迪应该弄到了更多的情报 |
[19:59] | I’ll see if he’s made any progress. | 我去看看他有没有进展 |
[20:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[20:04] | Wonder what took her so long. | 还想着她怎么还没找我呢 |
[20:09] | What was that about? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:11] | Donna called it quits. | 唐娜要结束这段感情 |
[20:13] | Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[20:15] | Yeah, yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:17] | You’re lucky you’re with someone | 和一个不用隐瞒秘密的人在一起 |
[20:18] | you don’t need to keep secrets from. | 你真的很幸运 |
[20:23] | Are these really necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗 |
[20:25] | Can’t risk you jeopardizing your life again. | 不能再冒险让你身处险境了 |
[20:28] | You’re much too important. | 你太重要了 |
[20:29] | You know, you keep saying that to me, | 你总是这么对我说 |
[20:32] | But I have no idea what you mean. | 可我不懂你说的是什么意思 |
[20:33] | Do you believe in destiny, Mr. Queen? | 你相信命运吗 奎恩先生 |
[20:35] | I prefer the idea of freewill. | 我更相信人定胜天 |
[20:37] | This map conceals deeper truths, | 这幅地图隐藏着更深的真相 |
[20:40] | Secrets I couldn’t uncover without more information | 和没有更多信息我无法解开的秘密 |
[20:43] | until you brought these to me. | 直到你把这些带给我 |
[20:46] | Except I didn’t bring them to you. | 不是我带给你的 |
[20:48] | Conklin took them. | 是康克林拿走的 |
[20:50] | Destiny, Mr. Queen. | 命运 奎恩先生 |
[20:52] | With the survey map’s details, | 有了勘测图的详细信息 |
[20:53] | I was able to decipher the inscriptions on this, | 我得以破译这上面的文字 |
[20:58] | which you also provided me. | 这也是你给我的 |
[21:01] | Are you beginning to see it now, the pattern, | 你现在看出来了吗 其中规律 |
[21:04] | the trend of providence? | 天意的走向 |
[21:06] | Legend tells of a hidden place | 传说有一个隐秘的地方 |
[21:09] | within which lies a device of untold power. | 那里蕴藏着一个拥有无限力量的装置 |
[21:13] | The quest to find it requires one who has been granted | 想要找到它就需要一个 |
[21:16] | passage by the gods. | 有上帝指路的人 |
[21:18] | I believe that person is you. | 我相信那个人就是你 |
[21:20] | Hey. You’re needed upstairs. | 楼上有人找你 |
[21:22] | Keep Mr. Queen company till I return. | 我回来之前看好奎恩先生 |
[21:25] | We still have much to discuss. | 我们还有很多话要说 |
[21:34] | All this magic mumbo jumbo. | 就因为这些光怪陆离的东西 |
[21:37] | Way it saved your neck with Reiter. | 瑞特才没有杀了你 |
[21:39] | Maybe I ought to start believing in it myself. | 也许我也要相信了 |
[21:44] | Ain’t easy when it looks like toilet paper. | 但这像厕纸的东西看着还是难以相信 |
[21:53] | Boy, you got some balls. | 兄弟 你真够胆 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna enjoy watching you die. | 我会很享受看你死去的过程 |
[21:59] | I–ech–I didn’t want to bother you | 在奥利弗的竞选办公室里看见你时 |
[22:02] | when you walked in on us at Oliver’s Campaign Office. | 我并不想打扰你 |
[22:04] | But I– | 但是我 |
[22:05] | It’s o–it’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:06] | No, honey, no, no, it’s not. | 不 亲爱的 不 有关系 |
[22:08] | It’s actually not ok. | 真的有关系 |
[22:09] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:12] | After your father, after all these years, | 在你父亲之后 过了那么多年 |
[22:15] | I thought I finally found the one man– | 我以为我终于找到一个人 |
[22:20] | who wouldn’t lie to me, ok? | 一个不会骗我的人 |
[22:22] | Well, maybe he’s got a good reason. | 也许他也有苦衷 |
[22:24] | Yeah. Right. | 是呀 是呀 |
[22:27] | Honey, I want you to know that I’m really sorry | 亲爱的 我想让你知道我真的很抱歉 |
[22:31] | that I’ve been going all momzilla for this engagement party. | 在订婚宴会这事上我太像个怪兽母亲了 |
[22:34] | Momzilla. | 怪兽母亲 |
[22:36] | Do you want to know why I push the tiaras… | 你想知道我为什么一定要新娘冠冕 |
[22:41] | and the 10-tiered cake? | 和十层的蛋糕吗 |
[22:42] | Well, that’s because you’ve loved princesses | 那是因为在你会走路前 |
[22:44] | since before you could walk. | 你就一直很喜欢公主 |
[22:45] | Yes. That and, um… | 是的 因为那个 还有… |
[22:51] | I’ve been living vicariously through you. | 我一直都想像你一样生活 |
[22:55] | You and Oliver are one of those couples | 你和奥利弗就像那些 |
[22:59] | that everyone believes in. | 人人都艳羡的夫妻 |
[23:01] | You don’t lie to each other ever. | 你们从不向对方撒谎 |
[23:06] | And he’s gonna be the best daddy in the whole world | 而且在未来的某一天他会是 |
[23:08] | when that time comes. | 世界上最好的爸爸 |
[23:11] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[23:13] | In my bones. | 坚信不疑 |
[23:14] | And when I see something that beautiful | 每当看到那么美好 |
[23:20] | and that rare and that romantic, | 那么稀有 那么浪漫的事 |
[23:23] | it also reminds me that, you know, | 我就会想到 |
[23:27] | I’m never gonna find a love like that. | 自己永远不可能遇到那样的爱情 |
[23:29] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会的 |
[23:31] | You have it now with Captain Lance. | 你现在跟兰斯队长就是这样的 |
[23:33] | No, honey, no, not if he’s hiding something from me. | 不 亲爱的 不是 他有事瞒着我就不是了 |
[23:36] | Maybe he’s doing it to protect you | 也许他这么做是为了保护你 |
[23:39] | because he loves you, | 因为他爱你 |
[23:41] | And you need to return that love with a little bit of trust. | 而你需要对那样的爱抱有一点点信心 |
[23:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:51] | Crime, healthcare, taxes, business incentives. | 犯罪 医疗 税务 商业刺激政策 |
[23:55] | You’ve actually pretty much nailed them all. | 你真的几乎都说到了 |
[23:58] | Stop sounding so surprised, please. | 别显得那么惊讶了 好吗 |
[24:00] | I mean, you did spend your education nailing chicks, | 可是你在上学的时候确实只顾着泡妞 |
[24:03] | not doing social studies. | 而不是社会研究 |
[24:06] | Ok. I’m sort of wiped. Can we wrap this up maybe? | 好吧 我有点累了 我们能结束了吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I did just have one more question for you. | 最后一个问题 |
[24:15] | Ok. | 问吧 |
[24:16] | Why didn’t you tell me you went to college with Samantha Clayton? | 为什么没告诉我你和萨曼莎·克莱顿念的同一所大学 |
[24:22] | I was with Samantha Clayton | 因为我和劳蕾尔约会的同时 |
[24:26] | while I was dating Laurel. | 也和萨曼莎·克莱顿在一起 |
[24:29] | And I’m not proud of that, so– | 我并不引以为傲 所以 |
[24:31] | So why did mom pay her a million dollars? | 为什么妈妈给了她一百万美元 |
[24:35] | Thea, I told you. Mom is… | 西娅 我跟你说过 妈妈是… |
[24:37] | Ollie, I, um– I looked her up. | 奥利 我查过她 |
[24:40] | Right after you guys broke up, she moved to Central City. | 你们俩一分手 她就搬去中城了 |
[24:44] | She’s got a son named William | 她有个儿子叫威廉 |
[24:50] | who’s about as old as that check is. | 就出生在开支票的那一年 |
[24:52] | Ok, Thea. | 好吧 西娅 |
[24:53] | When we were in Central City, | 我们在中城的时候 |
[24:55] | I–I knew something was bothering you. | 我就知道你心里有事 |
[24:59] | I knew it just wasn’t Vandal Savage. | 我知道那不是因为汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[25:02] | I mean, now it makes sense. | 现在我懂了 |
[25:04] | William’s your son, isn’t he? | 威廉是你的儿子 对吗 |
[25:07] | Yes, he is. | 是的 没错 |
[25:08] | Why haven’t you told anyone? | 为什么你没有告诉任何人 |
[25:10] | Because Samantha said that the only way that I could see him | 因为萨曼莎说如果我要见他 |
[25:14] | is if I promised to not tell him | 就得保证不能告诉他或任何人 |
[25:17] | or anyone else that I’m his father. | 我是他父亲 |
[25:19] | God, that’s– that is brutal. | 天啊 这太残忍了 |
[25:23] | – Are you ok? – I thought I was doing ok. | -你还好吗 -我之前以为自己没事 |
[25:26] | I spent a lot of time convincing myself | 我花了很多时间说服自己 |
[25:28] | that I was–that I was trying to do the right thing, | 我只是 只是在做一件正确的事 |
[25:31] | But then, you know, you brought this… | 可现在 你提起这… |
[25:34] | the–the thing with the check in. | 这件事还有那张支票 |
[25:36] | I’m not…it’s not your fault, | 我不…这不是你的错 |
[25:38] | But it’s..you bring it up right when we’re | 但是…你在我们策划订婚宴会的时候 |
[25:40] | trying to plan an engagement party, | 把这件事提出来 |
[25:42] | and so I’m left to think, | 我只能想 |
[25:43] | “How can I marry Felicity if there’s this lie between us?” | “有了这个谎言我要如何跟费利西蒂结婚” |
[25:47] | It’s not a lie, ok? | 这不是一个谎言 |
[25:50] | It’s a–it’s a promise that you are keeping | 这是你对你孩子的母亲 |
[25:52] | to the mother of your child. | 遵守的承诺 |
[25:53] | That doesn’t make it right, Thea. | 这终究是不对的 西娅 |
[25:55] | Look at it from Samantha’s perspective. | 从萨曼莎的角度想想吧 |
[25:57] | As far as she knows, you are a rich playboy | 她只知道你是个有钱花花公子 |
[26:01] | who slept with a bunch of women | 睡过一大堆女人 |
[26:03] | and got her pregnant. | 还让她怀孕了 |
[26:05] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[26:06] | Now you’re the Green Arrow. | 现在你是绿箭侠 |
[26:08] | Anyone who comes into your life is automatically a target. | 你生命中的所有人都自动变成攻击目标 |
[26:12] | What Samantha is asking for you to do, | 萨曼莎想要你做的事 |
[26:16] | as hard as it may be, | 不管多困难 |
[26:17] | it is the right thing to do. | 但却是正确的 |
[26:20] | I know you want to tell Felicity. | 我知道你想告诉费利西蒂 |
[26:21] | And trust me, I would love to be an aunt. | 相信我 我也很想当阿姨 |
[26:28] | But you have got to do the right thing for your son here. | 但是你要为了你儿子做出正确的选择 |
[26:34] | As hard as this may be for you, Ollie, | 可能你会感到很艰难 奥利 |
[26:37] | keeping William a secret is keeping him safe. | 但隐藏威廉的身份就是保护他 |
[26:50] | Yes, John. | 喂 约翰 |
[26:51] | Andy did a little digging on the dark web, | 安迪在暗网中搜查了一下 |
[26:53] | found out the demolition team uses a specialized acid | 发现爆破组用了一种专门的酸 |
[26:56] | that can weaken building structures. | 能够削弱建筑结构 |
[26:58] | Only one warehouse in the city stocks it. | 城市中只有一间仓库有存货 |
[27:00] | Text me the address. I’ll be right there. | 把地址发给我 我马上到 |
[27:02] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[27:02] | No. Just it’s– it’s a long shot at the best. | 不用 这次希望还是比较渺茫 |
[27:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[27:12] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢你 -谢什么 |
[27:14] | Just saying what I needed to hear. | 说了这些我需要听的话 |
[27:22] | I’ll clear the area. | 我来清理区域 |
[27:30] | We’re too late. They cleaned this place out. | 我们来晚了 他们已经把这里洗劫一空 |
[27:31] | Yeah, took 100 gallons of that acid with them. | 是的 带走了一百加仑的强酸 |
[27:33] | Whatever they’re planning on taking down… | 无论他们的目标是什么 |
[27:35] | It’s massive. | 规模很大 |
[27:48] | Hey! Uh, hope I’m not bothering you. I, um- | 希望我没有打扰你 |
[27:51] | Curtis, why is my face your screensaver? | 柯蒂斯 为什么用我的脸当屏保 |
[27:53] | At the risk of early termination, | 冒着被提早辞退的风险 |
[27:56] | none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[27:57] | – Curtis! – Please don’t ask. | -柯蒂斯 -求你别问了 |
[27:58] | I’m, like, superbad with secrets. | 我超级不会保密 |
[28:00] | Ok. It’s an early wedding gift, | 好吧 这是结婚礼物 |
[28:03] | but it’s really bad luck if you see it, | 但是如果你提前看到会带来坏运气的 |
[28:04] | so please stop trying to see it. | 所以请你不要再看了 |
[28:05] | Ok. I think you’re getting your wedding traditions confused, | 好吧 我觉得你把婚礼习俗记混了 |
[28:07] | but fine, I will let it go. | 没关系 我不计较 |
[28:08] | Lucky for you, I have more important concerns. | 你很幸运 我还有更重要的事情 |
[28:11] | I maxed out the computer power in the lair again, | 我又刷爆了老巢的计算机 |
[28:14] | and I was hoping maybe your mainframe might have better luck. | 所以我希望能试一下你这里的主机 |
[28:16] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[28:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | Really? Me on a screensaver. | 说真的 用我做屏保 |
[28:21] | Whatever this surprise, it better be good. | 无论这个惊喜是什么 最好不是惊吓 |
[28:23] | Oh, it will be. | 肯定的 |
[28:27] | Well, that’s not your typical nighttime suit. | 这可不是你常穿的夜晚套装 |
[28:30] | Well, you’re the reason I’m wearing it. | 因为你我才这么穿的 |
[28:32] | Inspiring me to save the city in the light of day. | 鼓舞了我在白天拯救这座城市 |
[28:35] | Fine inspiration I turned out to be, | 原来我还鼓舞了你 |
[28:37] | hiding down here in the dark. | 可我现在却躲在这里 |
[28:38] | For your protection. | 这是为了你自身的安全 |
[28:40] | You haven’t told Donna, have you? | 你还没有告诉唐娜 对吧 |
[28:44] | No. | 没有 |
[28:47] | How you kept this up for 4 years, huh, | 你这四年都是怎么坚持下来的 |
[28:49] | this double life, these secrets, lying? I mean– | 双重生活 秘密 谎言 我是说 |
[28:51] | I’m trying not to live that way anymore. | 我已经努力不再过那样的生活了 |
[28:56] | Trying. | 努力 |
[28:57] | You know, in AA, we say you’re only | 在互助会上 我们经常说 |
[28:59] | as sick as the secrets you keep. | 你和你的秘密一样病态 |
[29:02] | You’re looking pretty healthy these days. | 现在的你看起来已经很健康了 |
[29:04] | Let’s just hope I can get back to that place with Donna. | 希望我和唐娜还能回到从前那样 |
[29:07] | For what it’s worth, you’re in a tough spot, | 不论如何 你身处困境 |
[29:08] | and you’re trying to keep her safe. | 还想着保证她的安全 |
[29:11] | You know, sometimes a lie isn’t wrong | 有时候如果为了你爱的人说谎 |
[29:12] | if it’s for the good of someone that you love. | 就不是一件错误的事情 |
[29:18] | Just so you know, after I’m done with you, | 我只想让你知道 等我搞定你之后 |
[29:20] | I’m gonna gut that slave girl just for kicks. | 我要杀了那个奴隶女孩 娱乐一下 |
[29:23] | All the rest of them, too. | 还有其他人 |
[29:24] | You’re never hurting them ever again. | 你永远都不能再伤害他们了 |
[29:27] | There he is. There’s the killer. | 这才是你 一个杀手 |
[29:48] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你个愚蠢的贱人 |
[29:51] | Reiter’s gonna kill everyone | 瑞特会杀了所有人 |
[29:53] | no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[30:00] | So Ruvé’s probably gonna question you on your party boy past, | 鲁维估计会问一些你花天酒地的历史 |
[30:02] | but if she does, we just got to– | 但是如果她问起 我们就 |
[30:03] | Oh, if she does, just steer the conversation | 如果她问起 我们就转移话题 |
[30:05] | back towards the issues. | 重新讨论正题 |
[30:06] | I’ve got it. | 我能行 |
[30:07] | Alex’s mom kind of picked the wrong week | 艾利克斯的妈妈真会挑日子 |
[30:09] | to go in for surgery, don’t you think? | 去看医生 你觉得呢 |
[30:10] | I couldn’t agree more. | 非常赞同 |
[30:12] | We got about 20 minutes until we’re live, | 还有二十分钟我们就直播了 |
[30:15] | so how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[30:17] | Are–are you nervous at all or– | 你觉得紧张吗还是 |
[30:19] | You know, I don’t think that nervous is in Oliver’s vocabulary. | 我觉得奥利弗的字典里没有紧张这个词 |
[30:23] | Yes, but translucent matte powder should be. | 但他该擦点半透明哑光粉 |
[30:25] | You don’t want to shine under those big, bright lights. | 你可不想在聚光灯下油光满面的 |
[30:30] | Hey. Why do–no. Why do we even need makeup? | 不 我们为什么要化妆 |
[30:31] | We’re not even gonna be onstage. | 我们根本就不上场 |
[30:32] | Reaction shots, sweetie. | 会有特写的 亲爱的 |
[30:33] | Plus I just– I love makeup. | 另外我真的很喜欢化妆 |
[30:35] | Ok, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom. | 好吧 妈妈 妈妈 |
[30:37] | – What? – I got to take this. | -什么 -我得接个电话 |
[30:38] | Ok. You know what? I’m gonna be right back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[30:39] | I hate this. It’s a horrible powder puff. | 我讨厌这个 这个粉扑很难用 |
[30:40] | It’s just–it’s awful. | 这个真 太难用了 |
[30:43] | – That was fast. – You sound surprised. | -太快了吧 -你听起来很惊讶 |
[30:45] | I don’t know whether to be flattered or insulted. | 我不知道到底该觉得荣幸还是被侮辱了 |
[30:47] | Ok, Curtis. What did you get? | 柯蒂斯 你查到了什么 |
[30:48] | Not much. Just a set of blueprints. | 不多 只是一组蓝图 |
[30:49] | Pretty underwhelming considering. | 看起来没什么大不了 |
[30:51] | I’m uploading it to you now. | 我这就传给你 |
[30:56] | Curtis, I got to call you back. | 柯蒂斯 我等下打给你 |
[30:57] | Oliver, I need you. | 奥利弗 我需要你 |
[30:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:00] | I know what building HIVE is planning on taking down. | 我知道蜂巢要袭击哪座建筑了 |
[31:04] | It’s this one. | 就是这里 |
[31:08] | Ok. I have a million questions, but first, | 好吧 我有很多问题 首先 |
[31:10] | why would HIVE try to attack the debate? | 为什么蜂巢要袭击这场辩论 |
[31:11] | To take me out, discourage anyone else from running. | 为了干掉我 并制止其他想要竞选的人 |
[31:13] | Ok, but Darhk’s wife is here at ground zero, | 但是达克的妻子还在这里 |
[31:16] | so it doesn’t really make sense– | 所以这真的很没有道理 |
[31:17] | Unless Darhk’s demolition team is gonna wipe | 除非达克的爆破小队能够 |
[31:19] | everyone out except Ruvé. | 杀死除了鲁维以外的所有人 |
[31:20] | Leaving Mrs. Darhk a sympathetic survivor | 让达克夫人成为令人同情的幸存者 |
[31:22] | instead of the pot of evil stew that she is. | 而不是一个邪恶的帮凶 |
[31:25] | Can you identify the likely areas the bombs would be? | 你能确定炸弹大概所在的区域吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. According to the schematics, it’s these 3 points, | 能 依据图纸 是这三个地方 |
[31:29] | but this building, it’s huge. | 但这栋建筑太大了 |
[31:30] | Which means split up and cover more ground. | 也就是说我们需要分开搜索 |
[31:32] | Ok. Good thing we brought a change of clothes. | 幸好我们带来了更换的衣服 |
[31:33] | Call Laurel and Diggle. | 给劳蕾尔和狄格尔打电话 |
[31:34] | Can you hack the fire alarm? | 你能进入火警系统吗 |
[31:35] | We need to evacuate the building. | 我们需要疏散大厦 |
[31:37] | It’s an old system. It might take me a minute. | 系统很老 会花点时间 |
[31:40] | Yeah. I–I learned that in high school. | 这招我从高中学来的 |
[31:43] | So we can… | 这样我们就能 |
[31:50] | Listen to me very carefully. | 认真听我说 |
[31:53] | Change of plans. | 更改计划 |
[31:55] | Do not let Oliver Queen leave this building alive. | 别让奥利弗·奎恩活着离开 |
[31:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:10] | Oh. I finally found it. | 我终于找到了 |
[32:12] | Where’s Oliver and Thea? | 奥利弗和西娅在哪 |
[32:13] | Oh. They’re probably just inside, | 他们大概还在里面 |
[32:13] | making sure everyone gets out ok. | 确保大家都能出来 |
[32:14] | You left them inside? | 你把他们留在里面了 |
[32:16] | Honey, come on. We need to go help them. | 亲爱的 快点 我们得去帮忙 |
[32:17] | Let’s go. Excuse us. | 我们走 抱歉 |
[32:19] | Captain Lance, you’re supposed to be not here. | 兰斯队长 你不该出现在这里 |
[32:22] | What kind of cop sits on the sidelines | 我如果坐视人民的生命受到威胁 |
[32:23] | when people’s lives are at risk, huh? | 还算哪门子的警察 |
[32:26] | You stay here. | 你待在这 |
[32:44] | I count 3 charges but no demo team. What do you see? | 这里有三枚炸弹但没见敌人 你那边如何 |
[32:48] | Same here. No hostiles. | 这里也一样 没有敌人 |
[32:50] | Lots of ticky-tocky bombs. | 很多炸弹 |
[32:58] | More charges down here. | 这里也有很多炸弹 |
[33:01] | See the countdown? 13:25 until detonation. | 看到倒计时了吗 还有13分25秒爆炸 |
[33:04] | That’s two minutes after the debate starts. | 是辩论开始后的二分钟 |
[33:05] | We need to disarm these things. | 我们需要解除炸弹 |
[33:07] | Disarming one now. | 正在拆除其中之一 |
[33:08] | Hope this neutralizing agent works. | 希望这中和剂有用 |
[33:14] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. This place is booby-trapped. Be careful up there. | 没事 这地方到处是陷阱 小心点 |
[33:18] | Or don’t. It’s not polite to touch things that ain’t yours. | 不当心也行 乱动不属于你的东西很不礼貌 |
[33:23] | You’re not the only one with tricks. | 不只你自己有暗器 |
[33:29] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[33:42] | Speedy! | 快手 |
[35:01] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[35:05] | It’s clear down here, too. | 下面也安全 |
[35:13] | Top is clear. | 上面安全 |
[35:15] | Thanks. Sure you should be out in the open? | 谢了 确定你该公开露面吗 |
[35:17] | Don’t you have somewhere to be right about now? | 你好像还有事要做吧 |
[35:26] | I checked the cafeteria, the green room, everywhere. | 我检查了餐厅 休息室 到处都找了 |
[35:30] | Everywhere except for the bathroom apparently. | 到处都找了 但显然没看卫生间 |
[35:32] | Sorry. A–ahem– nervous bladder, I think. | 抱歉 太紧张了应该是 |
[35:35] | That was something I never needed to hear ever. | 这种事就不用跟我说了 |
[35:38] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:40] | More than ever. | 没有更好的时候了 |
[35:48] | Captain Lance never lets his man get away. | 犯人落到兰斯队长手里肯定跑不掉 |
[35:50] | You shouldn’t either. | 你也不该放手 |
[36:03] | That’s nice applause. | 欢呼热烈 |
[36:04] | It’s enough to bring the house down. | 差点要把房子拆掉了 |
[36:07] | Almost. | 差点 |
[36:09] | Good luck! | 祝你好运了 |
[36:21] | {\an8 | \frz0.4884\move(143.56,218.88,169.351,180.664,2600,4499)}奎恩赢得市长辩论 |
[36:21] | Despite a bomb threat, | 虽然出现了炸弹威胁 |
[36:23] | tonight’s mayoral debate Then went on as scheduled with Mr. Queen | 今晚的市长辩论依旧如期举行 并且 |
[36:26] | being declared by most pundits the clear winner. | 以奎恩先生大幅领先而告终 |
[36:29] | Ha! Of course he’s the clear winner. | 他当然会大幅领先了 |
[36:31] | He’s marrying my daughter. | 他可是要娶我女儿的人 |
[36:33] | I think you’re a little biased. | 你的评价太主观了 |
[36:34] | Did Alex call with the new poll numbers? | 艾利克斯有没有说最新的投票数据 |
[36:36] | Well, Bethany Snow’s right. He doesn’t have to. | 贝瑟妮·斯诺说的对 他根本没必要 |
[36:38] | Experts are saying that you already won. | 专家都说你基本稳赢了 |
[36:41] | Experts aren’t the voters. | 但专家不是选民 |
[36:42] | Ok. Well, you at least have one voter in your camp. | 你的阵营里至少还是有个选民的 |
[36:46] | Meeee! | 我呀 |
[36:47] | Only one that matters. | 唯一重要的那个 |
[36:51] | Conklin may have had his difficulties, | 康克林是有缺点 |
[36:53] | but he was a good man. | 但他是个好人 |
[36:54] | Yeah. He was a good man | 没错 他是个好人 |
[36:57] | who attacked me. | 只是要攻击我 |
[36:59] | Self-defense. | 我是正当防卫 |
[37:00] | As it was with her brother? | 就像对她哥哥那样吗 |
[37:03] | I’m not saying it lacks irony. | 无巧不成书 |
[37:06] | I need you a live, Mr. Queen, | 我需要你活着 奎恩先生 |
[37:09] | But there are different forms of alive. | 但活着也分好活赖活 |
[37:12] | Don’t test me again. | 别再惹我 |
[37:23] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:28] | What was that for? | 为什么 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[37:31] | I don’t need thanks, Taiana. | 我不需要感激 泰安娜 |
[37:33] | Before he died, Conklin told me | 康克林死前 他跟我说 |
[37:35] | that Reiter was gonna kill everybody here. | 瑞特要杀掉这里的所有人 |
[37:41] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[37:48] | John, could I introduce you to Laura Hoffman? | 约翰 请允许我为你介绍劳拉·霍夫曼 |
[37:51] | – Laura. – Ooh. Don’t mind if I do. | -劳拉 -请允许我 |
[37:53] | John, hi. | 约翰 你好 |
[37:55] | Laura was our neighbor in Ivy Town. | 劳拉是我们在常春藤镇的邻居 |
[37:56] | She drove all day to get here. | 开了一天的车才赶来 |
[37:59] | Please. The drive was nothing. | 拜托 开这么会儿车不算什么 |
[38:01] | I’ve been waiting 5 months for this moment to finally arrive. | 这一刻我可是等了五个月了 |
[38:04] | Hey. Have you started your wedding register yet? | 你开始婚礼礼物登记了吗 |
[38:07] | Because I may very well have the perfect gift idea for you. | 我有个超级棒的点子给你 |
[38:10] | Let me guess. Slow cooker. | 我猜猜 慢锅炖 |
[38:12] | How did you–how did you know that? | 你怎么 怎么知道的 |
[38:15] | I’m telepathic. | 我会心灵感应 |
[38:16] | Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, | 打扰 抱歉了 |
[38:17] | but I need you both. | 但我需要你们俩过去 |
[38:18] | Photographer is here. | 摄影师来了 |
[38:24] | Did you invite him? | 是你邀请他来的吗 |
[38:25] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[38:27] | Sorry. Could I– could I talk to you for–for a minute? | 抱歉 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[38:29] | – Yes. Absolutely. – It’s not really a good– | -当然可以 -现在真的不太 |
[38:31] | – Felicity. – What? | -费利西蒂 -怎么啦 |
[38:32] | The photographer’s right over there. | 摄影师就在那里 |
[38:33] | We will make it there just fine by ourselves. | 我们自己就能过去 |
[38:36] | – Captain Lance. – Nice to see you. | -兰斯队长 -很高兴见到你 |
[38:39] | Please. Please, please. | 拜托 请 |
[38:41] | It’s quite the party you got going on here. | 你办的派对真棒 |
[38:47] | What? What? What do you want to talk about, Quentin? | 说吧 你要谈什么 昆汀 |
[38:48] | I came here to apologize because you were right. | 我来道歉 因为你是对的 |
[38:52] | I… lied to you | 我骗了你 |
[38:56] | because I was afraid how you would react to the truth. | 我害怕你知道真相会有什么反应 |
[39:01] | The thing that I was worried about… | 我担心的那件事 |
[39:05] | It wasn’t a gambling problem. It was–it was– it was HIVE, | 不是赌债 是 是蜂巢 |
[39:08] | the same people that– | 就是那些 |
[39:11] | The same people that hurt my baby. | 那些伤害了我孩子的人 |
[39:13] | Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[39:15] | Because I’m not in their gunsights because I’m police. | 因为我被他们盯上不是因为我是警察 |
[39:16] | I’m in their gunsights because I stopped working for them. | 我被盯上是因为我不再为他们工作了 |
[39:19] | You were working with Damien Darhk? | 你为达米恩·达克工作过 |
[39:22] | He threatened Laurel, | 他拿劳蕾尔威胁我 |
[39:25] | and the truth is I’m glad Darhk came after me and not her | 其实我很高兴达克冲我来而没有冲她 |
[39:29] | because if he’d done it, I’d– | 因为如果他得手了 那我 |
[39:30] | You were protecting her | 你是为了保护她 |
[39:33] | just like you were protecting me. | 就像你瞒着我是为了保护我 |
[39:36] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:43] | Is it possible to go blind from too many flashes? | 闪光灯看太久会不会失明啊 |
[39:45] | Take a little bit of a break just for a moment. | 暂时休息一下 |
[39:47] | I literally can’t see a thing right now. | 我真的看不到了 |
[39:48] | I think the cure for that is champagne. | 我想一杯香槟应该能治愈你 |
[39:52] | Dr. Queen, I do believe you are right. | 奎恩医生 你说的没错 |
[39:55] | Curtis, Paul, so glad you guys could make it. | 柯蒂斯 保罗 真高兴你们赶来了 |
[39:59] | Quick! Grab a glass filled with champagne. | 快 拿一杯香槟 |
[40:01] | Careful. He might drink the entire bottle. | 小心 他可能会把一瓶都喝掉的 |
[40:03] | I like my bubbly. What can I say? | 我就是喜欢香槟 有什么办法呢 |
[40:07] | Mixing a downer with all the coffee you’ve had | 你这三天没日没夜喝了那么多咖啡 |
[40:09] | in the last 72 hours, Your head might explode. | 再来点香槟你的脑袋真要爆了 |
[40:11] | Yeah. I have been pulling a lot of crazy hours. | 我确实加班加点来着 |
[40:14] | After my surprise was blown on my gift, | 因为我礼物的惊喜被破坏了 |
[40:16] | I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. | 所以我就想尽快完成 |
[40:25] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | We forgot to register for, uh, microchips. | 我们忘记把微型集成电路芯片列入礼物清单了 |
[40:30] | Actually, it’s neither a micro nor a chip. | 其实 它既不是微型电路 也非芯片 |
[40:33] | It’s an implantable biostimulant. | 这是可植入生物刺激素 |
[40:36] | And why would I need an implantable… | 我要可植入生物 |
[40:38] | biostimulant? | 刺激素干什么 |
[40:41] | For walking. | 用来走路 |
[40:45] | Excuse me? Curtis… | 解释一下吧 柯蒂斯 |
[40:47] | In a perfect world, it will work in time | 理想的话 它能来得及 |
[40:49] | for you to walk down the aisle, | 让你自己走上红毯 |
[40:51] | I mean, but it’s pretty cutting edge, | 但这技术非常超前 |
[40:54] | so I can’t promise anything. | 所以我不敢做保证 |
[40:55] | You’re telling me that this little piece of technology’s | 你是说这个小玩意儿 |
[40:57] | gonna help me walk again? | 能让我再次走路 |
[40:58] | After it’s implanted in your spine, yes. | 在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错 |
[41:00] | He’s been trying to crack it for a while, | 他努力研究这个好一阵子了 |
[41:02] | but he needed a power source, | 但他当时没有能量源 |
[41:04] | something that would last a lifetime. | 没有能持续一辈子那么长的 |
[41:06] | Palmer technologies’ power cell. | 帕尔默科技的超能电池 |
[41:07] | Exactly. Once I solved that, | 没错 解决了那个问题后 |
[41:09] | I knew this might actually work. | 我就知道这个应该能成 |
[41:11] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[41:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[41:17] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:19] | Curtis, you are terrific. | 柯蒂斯 你太棒了 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[41:23] | Well, don’t thank me that. | 先别急着感谢 |
[41:25] | Still has to work. | 等它真能用再说 |
[41:26] | It will work. I know it will. You, come with me. | 它肯定能用 我知道 你 跟我来 |
[41:29] | We’re about to make my mother very happy. | 我们要让我妈妈高兴死了 |
[41:37] | – Hi, daddy. – Hi, sweety. | -爸爸 -宝贝儿 |
[41:40] | Nora, honey, there is someone I want you to meet. | 诺拉 宝贝 我想给你介绍个人 |
[41:42] | Nora, this is William. | 诺拉 这是威廉 |
[41:44] | William’s mother asked us to look after him. | 他妈妈拜托我们照顾他一阵 |
[41:47] | He will be staying with us for a while. | 他要跟我们住一段时间 |
[41:49] | Nice to meet you, William. Wanna play? | 很高兴认识你 威廉 要一起玩吗 |
[41:51] | Sure. | 好 |