时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Who’s the blackmailer? | 是谁威胁的你 |
[00:03] | He calls himself the Calculator. | 他自称计算者 |
[00:04] | Well, Calculator now has everything he needs | 计算者有一切他所需要的东西 |
[00:07] | to melt the internet. | 来破坏整个网络 |
[00:08] | Oh, my god. Dad? | 天呐 爸爸 |
[00:11] | Taiana, I need to tell you something. | 泰安娜 我得告诉你一些事 |
[00:13] | I killed your brother. | 是我杀了你哥哥 |
[00:17] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[00:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[00:21] | It’s the wound from Ra’s. | 拉斯造成的伤口 |
[00:22] | If the life she owes doesn’t come from taking others, | 如果她所获取的生命不用别人的生命来抵偿 |
[00:25] | it will come from the life of the host. | 就只能用宿主的生命了 |
[00:28] | Thea, please don’t go. | 西娅求你坚持住 |
[00:34] | There’s only one way to prevent that. | 只有一个办法能保住她 |
[00:36] | My father once told me of an elixir known as the Lotus. | 我父亲曾告诉我有种叫圣莲的长生之药 |
[00:39] | And I will freely give it to you on one condition. | 只要答应我一个条件我就免费给你 |
[00:41] | I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn. | 我要你杀了马尔科姆·梅林 |
[00:43] | If you cared about Thea, | 如果你真的关心西娅 |
[00:46] | then curing her bloodlust wouldn’t come with any conditions. | 你就不会因为治愈她的嗜血欲而跟我谈条件 |
[00:49] | Thea is my sister-in-law. | 西娅是我的小姑子 |
[00:51] | You are my husband. | 你是我的丈夫 |
[00:52] | I’m not your husband. | 我不是你的丈夫 |
[00:54] | But war does not know family bonds nor friendly sentiments. | 但是开战了就不会顾及亲情友情了 |
[00:57] | Who are you at war with? | 你要跟谁开战 |
[00:59] | I just told you I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn. | 我刚告诉你我想让你杀了马尔科姆·梅林 |
[01:01] | Try to guess. | 猜猜看 |
[01:05] | If you have a problem with Malcolm Merlyn, | 如果你对马尔科姆·梅林有意见 |
[01:08] | deal with it yourself. | 自己解决 |
[01:09] | Do not involve me or my sister. | 别把我和我妹妹牵扯进来 |
[01:11] | You put the demon’s head ring on Malcolm’s hand. | 是你把恶魔首领戒指交到马尔科姆手上的 |
[01:14] | You– | 你 |
[01:17] | you can’t defeat him. | 你无法打败他 |
[01:19] | But you can. You have. | 但你可以 你打败过 |
[01:22] | And that was before I knew that he was my sister’s father. | 那是在我知道他是我妹妹的生父之前 |
[01:25] | So he dies so his child might live. | 那就杀了他让他的孩子活下去 |
[01:27] | Didn’t your father make a similar bargain? | 你父亲不也做了类似的事情吗 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 我很抱歉 奥利弗 |
[01:31] | I would not resort to this if I had any other choice. | 如果不是被逼无奈我不会出此下策 |
[01:33] | Nyssa, my sister is dying | 妮莎 我妹妹快要死了 |
[01:37] | because of something that your father did. | 都是因为你父亲的所做所为 |
[01:40] | I think you have every choice. | 我觉得你并非走投无路 |
[01:41] | Thea is dying because of what her father did. | 西娅要死了是因为他父亲的所作所为 |
[01:45] | I am only following events to their inevitable conclusion. | 我只是循着事物注定的命运而行 |
[02:07] | You know, it’s strange, | 这感觉真奇怪 |
[02:09] | watching your baby girl drink coffee. | 看着自己的女儿喝咖啡 |
[02:11] | Yeah. It would probably be a little less strange | 是 如果你过去的18年里见过你女儿 |
[02:12] | if you’d seen your baby girl in the last 18 years. | 就不会感觉这么奇怪了 |
[02:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:17] | I don’t suppose it helps | 我猜现在说 |
[02:18] | if I say that I thought staying out of your life | 我曾以为远离你的生活对你来说最好 |
[02:21] | was the best thing for you. | 也于事无补了 |
[02:22] | I was protecting you and your mother. | 我当时是在保护你和你妈妈 |
[02:24] | You were protecting yourself. | 你是在保护你自己 |
[02:26] | You were wanted by the police, | 你被警察通缉了 |
[02:27] | and you didn’t want to go to jail. | 又不想去坐牢 |
[02:28] | That is why you stayed away. | 所以你就走了 |
[02:30] | And you know why the police were after me, | 那你知道警察为什么要抓我 |
[02:32] | the type of criminal I was? | 我犯了什么罪吗 |
[02:34] | Mom never went into detail. | 妈妈没有细说 |
[02:36] | I assume petty stuff. | 我猜是什么小事吧 |
[02:37] | Anything else requires commitment. | 因为其他事都需要太多投入 |
[02:39] | Well, I’m here now, | 我现在来了 |
[02:41] | and I want us to speak openly. | 我希望我们能开诚布公 |
[02:43] | I’ll answer any questions you have. | 我会回答你所有的问题 |
[02:44] | Ok. I just have one at the moment. | 好 我现在只有一个问题 |
[02:47] | Why now? | 为什么现在回来 |
[02:48] | I was doing a job for someone. | 我在为一个人做事 |
[02:51] | Almost got beat, almost. | 我差一点被打败 差一点 |
[02:54] | My adversary had exceptional skills. | 我的对手技术非凡 |
[02:57] | My curiosity piqued. | 激发了我的好奇心 |
[02:59] | I investigated further. | 我做了进一步调查 |
[03:01] | Imagine what I discovered… | 猜猜我发现了什么 |
[03:04] | Overwatch. | 守望者 |
[03:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:12] | See you never. | 再也不见 |
[03:12] | Felicity, wait. | 费莉西蒂 等等 |
[03:13] | It is not what you think. | 事情不像你想得那样 |
[03:15] | My employer, my work is hardly diabolical. | 我的雇主 我的工作绝不邪恶 |
[03:18] | I’ll be sure to tell that to my friend who you blackmailed. | 我会把你的话转告给你威胁过的朋友 |
[03:20] | Short-term legal mischief for long-term societal game. | 用短暂的违法来解决长期的社会问题 |
[03:23] | Isn’t that kind of hacktivism exactly what you did at MIT? | 你在麻省理工的黑客行动不正是这样吗 |
[03:26] | Is it really all that different | 这和你现在所做的治安维护 |
[03:28] | from the vigilantism you practice today? | 真的有什么不同吗 |
[03:32] | We are the same, you and I. | 我们是一样的 你和我 |
[03:33] | I am pretty sure that I didn’t try to kill 8,000 people. | 我很确定我没有想要杀死八千人 |
[03:38] | An empty threat, I swear to you. | 那只是个空口威胁 我发誓 |
[03:41] | I know I have no right. | 我知道我没这个资格 |
[03:42] | I’m asking for a chance, | 我只想要你给我一个机会 |
[03:43] | a chance to prove to you that I’m not a bad guy | 向你证明我不是个坏人 |
[03:47] | and that I’m not a bad guy. | 而且我真的不是坏人 |
[03:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:52] | A record of some of the hacks I’ve done throughout the years. | 一份我这些年来的黑客工作记录 |
[03:55] | I’ve selected ones that could be verified by news accounts | 我选了一些可以被新闻验证的 |
[03:57] | so you know I’m telling the truth. | 这样你就知道我说的都是实话 |
[04:00] | This is very simple for me, Felicity. | 这对我来说很简单 费利西蒂 |
[04:02] | I want to be back in your life. | 我希望能重返你的生活 |
[04:03] | I know that doing that | 我知道要想做到那点 |
[04:05] | will require earning your trust back. | 就需要再次赢得你的信任 |
[04:07] | I hope this is a first step | 我希望 这是 |
[04:10] | down that very long road. | 漫长道路上的第一步 |
[04:21] | So Nyssa’s holding Thea’s life hostage | 现在娜莎用西娅的生命作威胁 |
[04:23] | until you kill Malcolm Merlyn? | 要你杀死马尔科姆·梅林 |
[04:25] | I would be surprised if she wasn’t the daughter of the demon. | 如果她不是恶魔之女我才震惊呢 |
[04:28] | That’s not funny, John. | 那不好笑 约翰 |
[04:29] | No, it’s not. Thea’s dying. | 确实不好笑 西娅要死了 |
[04:31] | She has one, maybe two days, | 她只剩下一两天的时间 |
[04:32] | and if we can save her | 如果我们能救她 |
[04:33] | by killing the man that killed my sister, | 只要杀死那个杀害我妹妹的凶手 |
[04:35] | then how could you even think twice about that? | 你还犹豫什么 |
[04:36] | I’m not gonna defend Malcolm. | 我不是维护马尔科姆 |
[04:38] | He orchestrated your sister’s murder, | 他策划了你妹妹的谋杀 |
[04:40] | he killed Tommy. | 他杀了汤米 |
[04:42] | Nothing is ever gonna changed the fact that he is Thea’s family. | 但没有什么能改变他是西娅家人的事实 |
[04:45] | I don’t know how much you remember of my father, | 我不知道对于我父亲你还记得多少 |
[04:47] | but he was not a good man, | 他不是个好人 |
[04:49] | threw in with Malcolm Merlyn, | 和马尔科姆·梅林同流合污 |
[04:51] | and all of that being said, | 但尽管如此种种 |
[04:52] | there is nothing that I wouldn’t do to have him back. | 我还是愿意不惜一切代价换他活着 |
[04:56] | So you tell me how am I supposed to take that away from Thea? | 所以我怎么能把杀掉西娅的父亲 |
[04:59] | But, Oliver, what’s the difference if Thea dies? | 但奥利弗 如果西娅死了又有什么区别 |
[05:01] | It doesn’t have to come to that, John. | 没必要走到那一步 约翰 |
[05:02] | There’s more than one choice here. | 还有更多的选择 |
[05:03] | – Like what? – Diplomacy. | -比如呢 -外交手段 |
[05:06] | What does Nyssa want? | 娜莎想要什么 |
[05:07] | I mean, all Nyssa really wants is control of the League, | 娜莎真正想要的是控制刺客联盟 |
[05:10] | So I need to convince Merlin to give her the ring, | 所以我需要说服梅林把戒指交给她 |
[05:13] | she gives us the cure, and no one has to die. | 她给我们解药 没有人需要死 |
[05:17] | Laurel, can you convince Nyssa to go along with that? | 劳蕾尔 你能说服娜莎接受这个提议吗 |
[05:21] | Yeah. It’s easier than talking Malcolm into it. | 可以 总比说服梅林来的容易 |
[05:22] | Well, let me worry about Malcolm. | 梅林就交给我吧 |
[05:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:30] | Why would you save me only to kill my brother? | 你为什么救了我却要杀了我哥哥 |
[05:34] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[05:35] | Vlad would never do such a thing. | 瓦勒徳才不会那么做 |
[05:37] | I was defending myself, | 我只是自卫 |
[05:38] | and I did not know he was your brother. | 我那时候也不知道他是你哥哥 |
[05:40] | Would that have made a difference? | 知道了有什么区别吗 |
[05:42] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[05:43] | There is always a choice. | 人总是有选择的 |
[05:45] | I couldn’t just let him kill me. | 我不能让他杀了我 |
[05:47] | I’m done with you. | 我和你玩完了 |
[05:48] | Taiana, I have something that Reiter wants. | 泰安娜 我这里有瑞特想要的东西 |
[05:54] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里得来的 |
[05:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[05:59] | I think that we can use this against him. | 我想我们可以用它来对付他 |
[06:01] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[06:04] | Get Reiter. | 去叫瑞特 |
[06:06] | Tell him I want to talk to him. | 告诉他我想和他谈谈 |
[06:08] | I have something that he wants. | 我这有他想要的东西 |
[06:19] | Let me see if I’ve got this right. | 你看我有没有理解错 |
[06:21] | There’s a magic potion that could cure Thea’s bloodlust | 现在有个我们从没听说过的神奇药剂 |
[06:24] | that we’ve never heard of | 能够治愈西娅的嗜血心性 |
[06:25] | but Nyssa conveniently has. | 但是碰巧娜莎就有 |
[06:28] | I’ve been holding off telling you this for years, Oliver. | 我这些年一直没有告诉你 奥利弗 |
[06:30] | You’re very handsome, | 你长得很帅 |
[06:32] | not especially bright. | 但真的不太聪明 |
[06:35] | Bright enough to have checked. | 足够聪明去证实她的话了 |
[06:36] | It’s called the Lotus. | 那东西叫做圣莲 |
[06:39] | Tatsu Yamashiro is part of the order who guards it–or did. | 塔苏·山城原来就是保护圣莲组织的一员 |
[06:43] | They gave it to Nyssa, | 他们把它给了娜莎 |
[06:44] | and if we don’t get her to give it to Thea now… | 如果我们现在不说服她给西娅的话 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna lose her. | 我们就会失去她 |
[06:51] | Even assuming such an elixir existed, | 即使假设这种长生之药真的存在 |
[06:53] | even assuming Miss Yamashiro’s order | 假设山城小姐的组织 |
[06:56] | parted with it willingly, | 自愿交出它 |
[06:57] | even assuming Nyssa Al Ghul’s words could be trusted, | 并且假设娜莎·厄尔·高福的话可信 |
[07:01] | then yes. | 那么好的 |
[07:02] | Of course I’d do anything to save my daughter, | 我当然会为我的女儿做任何事 |
[07:04] | but none of that is true, Oliver. | 但是这些都不是真的 奥利弗 |
[07:07] | Look. I appreciate you’re trying to embrace | 听着 我很欣赏你努力保持 |
[07:10] | a more optimistic viewpoint these days– | 比较乐观的态度 |
[07:12] | Malcolm, we’re talking about your daughter. | 梅林 我们现在讨论的是你的女儿 |
[07:15] | Yes, | 是的 |
[07:16] | and I need to do something to save her, | 我需要想办法来救她 |
[07:18] | and you need to stop wasting my time | 而你需要停止使用娜莎·厄尔·高福的把戏 |
[07:21] | with Nyssa Al Ghul’s games. | 来浪费我的时间 |
[07:33] | We found her at the perimeter. | 我们在边界发现了她 |
[07:34] | She claims to be a friend. | 她声称自己是朋友 |
[07:36] | And she speaks the truth, | 她说的是实话 |
[07:38] | At least until she defiled my beloved | 至少在她亵渎了我心爱的人 |
[07:40] | and stood idly by while I was left to rot in a dungeon. | 还眼睁睁地看着我被关进地牢之前是这样 |
[07:43] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[07:50] | Nyssa… | 娜莎 |
[07:50] | How is my beloved? | 我的爱人现在还好吗 |
[07:51] | Sara’s good. She’s whole. | 莎拉很好 她已经痊愈了 |
[07:54] | I think she’s happy. | 我觉得她现在很幸福 |
[07:55] | If you’re here about Thea– | 如果你来是为了西娅 |
[07:56] | Nyssa, what are you doing? | 娜莎 你在做什么 |
[07:58] | Protecting my birthright. | 保护我与生俱来的权利 |
[07:59] | By holding Thea’s life hostage? | 以西娅的生命相要挟吗 |
[08:01] | You say that as if she didn’t fire the arrows that felled your sister. | 说得好像她没有射死你的妹妹一样 |
[08:04] | You and I both know that wasn’t her doing. | 你我都心知肚明那不是她的错 |
[08:06] | Yes. It was Malcolm Merlyn. | 没错 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[08:10] | And the time has come for recompense. | 而现在他该付出代价了 |
[08:12] | I will never forgive Merlyn | 我永远都不会原谅梅林 |
[08:14] | for all the horrible things that he’s done. | 做出的那些伤天害理的事情 |
[08:16] | He’s taken people, | 他杀了人 |
[08:18] | two very special people away from me. | 杀了我身边两个非常重要的人 |
[08:20] | Don’t you think I want him dead? | 难道你看不出我也想杀了他吗 |
[08:22] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这做什么 |
[08:23] | Because if you want Merlyn dead, | 因为如果你想杀了梅林 |
[08:24] | then you have to drive that sword. | 你就必须亲自动手 |
[08:26] | And if you can’t or if you won’t, | 如果你不能或是不想动手的话 |
[08:29] | then we’ll need to negotiate a compromise. | 那我们就得各退一步想出解决之策 |
[08:35] | You have my attention. | 你有什么提议 |
[08:36] | Oliver convinces Merlyn to give up the power, | 奥利弗会劝梅林让位 |
[08:39] | And you… | 而你 |
[08:43] | And you give us the cure. | 你要把解药交给我们 |
[08:46] | I would accept those terms, | 这条件我接受 |
[08:49] | but Merlyn never will. | 但梅林不会同意的 |
[08:50] | Let us worry about that. | 他的事我们来想办法 |
[08:51] | And by “us,” you mean my husband? | 说到”我们” 你是指我丈夫吧 |
[08:53] | Oliver’s speaking with Merlyn right now, | 奥利弗现在正在和梅林谈 |
[08:56] | And Merlyn–he is a bastard, | 虽然梅林是个十恶不赦的混蛋 |
[08:58] | but there is nothing that he wouldn’t do to save his daughter. | 但为了救自己女儿一命他会付出一切 |
[09:01] | I hope so | 希望如此 |
[09:03] | because if he doesn’t, | 因为如果他拒绝的话 |
[09:04] | it won’t just be Thea’s life that is forfeit. | 死的人就不只是西娅了 |
[09:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:19] | There will be war, | 我们会开战 |
[09:21] | and the streets of your home will run red | 而你家乡的大街小巷 |
[09:22] | with the blood of our enemies, | 都会被我们敌人的鲜血染红 |
[09:25] | Whomever they may be. | 无论敌人是谁 |
[09:35] | How’d it go with Merlyn? | 和梅林谈得怎么样 |
[09:36] | Not good. Nyssa? | 不顺利 娜莎那边呢 |
[09:39] | She brought an army, but if you get her the ring, | 她带了一支军队 但只要你把戒指给她 |
[09:40] | she’ll play ball. | 她就会合作 |
[09:41] | We can get this done with no one getting hurt. | 我们不需要伤害任何人也能解决这件事 |
[09:45] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[09:45] | No, not really. | 不 不太好 |
[09:46] | I mean, it’s not great. | 我是说 不是特别好 |
[09:47] | It’s just not quite at the level | 只是还没到 |
[09:48] | of “My sister’s on her deathbed” kind of bad, so… | “我妹妹就快死了”那么糟糕 |
[09:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:51] | My dad came back. | 我爸爸回来了 |
[09:52] | And why is that a bad thing? | 这为什么是件坏事 |
[09:54] | Well, it’s an extremely long story, | 这件事说来话长 |
[09:55] | But you remember the superhacker who blackmailed Roy? | 不过你还记得威胁罗伊的那个黑客吗 |
[09:58] | – Same guy. – What? | -那是我爸爸 -什么 |
[09:59] | Your father is… | 你爸爸是 |
[10:00] | The Calculator. He showed up at my Palmer Tech presentation. | 计算者 他来了我帕尔默科技的展示会 |
[10:03] | I had coffee with him yesterday, | 我昨天去和他喝了杯咖啡 |
[10:04] | where he dropped the Calculator bomb on me. | 他告诉了我他是计算者这个爆炸性消息 |
[10:06] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[10:07] | Apparently now that he knows what I do, | 显然他已经知道了我的事情 |
[10:10] | that we’re both “vigilantes,” | 知道了我们俩都是”治安维持者” |
[10:12] | We have something in common. | 我们有了共同点 |
[10:14] | The sickest part is I want to believe him. | 最烦的是我很想相信他 |
[10:16] | I wish there were some sort of test | 真希望我能做个什么测试 |
[10:17] | I could do that would prove that he is who he says he is. | 来看看他到底是不是如他所说的那样 |
[10:20] | A test is a good idea. | 测试是个好主意 |
[10:21] | It’s a good idea for you and for us. | 对你和我们的事都是好主意 |
[10:23] | I’ve got a way to bring Merlyn to the bargaining table. | 我有办法让梅林和我谈判了 |
[10:29] | I’m not usually one to be summoned by my prisoners. | 我通常是不会被阶下囚叫来的 |
[10:35] | I heard you had something for me. | 听说你有东西要交给我 |
[10:38] | Taiana, please. No. | 泰安娜 求你了 别这么做 |
[10:41] | I have something you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[10:43] | Let me out of this cage, and it’s yours. | 把我放出来我就交给你 |
[10:45] | Show me what you have. | 把东西给我看看 |
[10:54] | Magnificent. | 真美啊 |
[10:56] | Do we have a deal? | 我们达成协议了吗 |
[10:57] | A deal? | 协议 |
[11:01] | You misunderstood. | 你误会了 |
[11:02] | It’s mine either way. | 无论如何它都是我的 |
[11:07] | I cannot stay here, Reiter. | 我不能呆在这 瑞特 |
[11:08] | This man killed my brother. | 这个人杀了我哥哥 |
[11:09] | And you will continue to care for him | 那你就要像照顾你哥哥一样 |
[11:11] | ss if he were your brother. | 继续照顾他 |
[11:13] | Mr. Queen is an important piece of my endeavor on this island. | 奎恩先生是我这岛上事业的一枚重要棋子 |
[11:17] | You’ll stay with him until he’s well. | 你要照顾他直到他痊愈 |
[11:19] | If his health gets worse, | 如果他情况恶化 |
[11:22] | you’ll join him in his fate. | 你也得跟他一起死 |
[11:49] | Your left-side block is slow. | 你左侧格挡太慢了 |
[11:50] | your next opponent won’t have my patience | 你的下一个对手可不会像我这么有耐心 |
[11:53] | or my mercy. | 也不会像我这么仁慈 |
[11:54] | Clearly you don’t understand how this is supposed to work, | 显然你还没搞清楚这事该如何进行 |
[11:57] | my husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[11:58] | You were supposed to bring the Magician with you. | 你本该把魔术师带来这里 |
[11:59] | Well, I need something from you first– | 你要先向我 |
[12:03] | proof that what you’re offering is real. | 证明你提议的真实性 |
[12:04] | A stalling tactic. | 拖延策略 |
[12:06] | Al Sa-her thinks me the fool | 厄尔·萨赫尔认为我是傻瓜 |
[12:08] | or that you’re one. | 或者你才是傻瓜 |
[12:09] | Or maybe he doesn’t trust the woman | 也许他不相信 |
[12:11] | trying to take the demon’s head ring from him. | 想要抢走他恶魔头子戒指的女人 |
[12:15] | Can’t imagine why. | 想不通为什么 |
[12:17] | Bring me a sample of the Lotus. | 把圣莲样本拿给我 |
[12:22] | I recognize what you are doing. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:24] | Part of me even respects it, | 虽然我内心尊重这种想法 |
[12:26] | but the leadership of the League of Assassins | 但是刺客联盟的领袖 |
[12:27] | is in the balance here. | 悬而未决 |
[12:29] | It is naive to think this can be resolved | 你认为能以不流血的方法解决 |
[12:30] | without bloodshed. | 太天真了 |
[12:39] | This amount is not sufficient to cure her permanently, | 这点量不足以永久地治愈她 |
[12:42] | only to provide the assurance Merlyn seeks. | 但能证明给梅林看 |
[12:47] | Thank you, Nyssa. | 谢谢你 娜莎 |
[12:49] | As I said, someone is going to die. | 我说过 有人会死 |
[12:54] | I pray it won’t be your sister. | 我希望那人不是你妹妹 |
[13:05] | Was it difficult to get her discharged from the hospital? | 帮她办出院手续会困难吗 |
[13:07] | No. I spoke to Dr. Lamb. | 不难 我跟兰博医生说过了 |
[13:10] | Friend of the family. | 他是我们家的朋友 |
[13:16] | Nyssa… | 娜莎 |
[13:20] | she hooked us up with a sample of the cure. | 她给了我们解药的样本作为证明 |
[13:22] | This buys Thea some more time, | 这能让西娅坚持久一点 |
[13:25] | and you get the proof that you need. | 你也得到你想要的证明 |
[13:26] | Let’s see it. | 看看如何吧 |
[13:43] | What are Nyssa’s terms? | 娜莎的交换条件是什么 |
[13:44] | You hand over the ring, | 你交出戒指 |
[13:47] | she gives us the rest of the elixir, | 她把剩下的灵药给我们 |
[13:51] | and Thea lives. | 西娅就不会死 |
[13:52] | When can we meet? | 我们什么时候能见面 |
[13:53] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[13:55] | Laurel’s with her now. | 劳蕾尔现在和她在一起 |
[14:05] | Hi! I got your– | 我收到你的… |
[14:07] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[14:09] | Oh, no. You have Mr. Square Bear face. | 糟了 你现在的样子跟方块熊先生一样 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | Mr. Square Bear. | 方块熊先生 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God. You don’t remember. | 天呐 你不记得了 |
[14:14] | You lost him when you were, like, 4 years old, | 你大概四岁的时候 把它弄丢了 |
[14:16] | and you had that exact– | 你当时的样子 |
[14:18] | you had that exact look on your face. | 你当时的样子跟现在一模一样 |
[14:20] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:21] | Is it too much to hope that you lost a plushy toy? | 希望没有比丢了毛绒娃娃更严重的事 |
[14:23] | No, but adjusting for age and inflation, | 没 但是年龄增长和通货膨胀 |
[14:27] | might be just as bad. | 也挺难受的 |
[14:30] | You want to sit? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[14:33] | What? What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:40] | It’s dad. | 是爸爸 |
[14:42] | Noah– he’s in Star City. | 诺亚 他来了星城 |
[14:44] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[14:45] | He came to see me. | 他来找我 |
[14:50] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他聊了吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 聊了 |
[14:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:54] | Yeah. You sound like you think he’d hurt me or something. | 没事 你怎么一副他会伤害我的样子 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:58] | I’ve just been doing some checking. | 我一直在调查 |
[14:59] | Is it possible that he’s not | 有没有可能 |
[15:01] | the guy we thought he was, that maybe he’s better | 他已经不是我们认识的那个人 |
[15:04] | than we thought he was? | 也许他变好了 |
[15:05] | No. | 不会 |
[15:08] | Felicity, I would love to think that your father | 费利西蒂 我很想认为你父亲 |
[15:10] | didn’t show up with some ulterior motive | 现在出现在你的生活中 |
[15:12] | in your life right now, | 并不是别有用心 |
[15:13] | but I’ve been where you are more times | 但是这种情况我见过了很多次 |
[15:14] | than I care to admit, and it always ends the same way. | 已经多到无法想象 可结果总是一样 |
[15:18] | He tells you exactly what you want to hear, | 你希望听到什么 他就会说些什么 |
[15:20] | and you get sucked in, | 你会被他的话所吸引 |
[15:22] | and the next thing you know, you have no job, | 然后就会发现自己丢掉了工作 |
[15:24] | no money, | 口袋空空 |
[15:26] | and a sweet 7-year-old daughter | 无法给可爱的七岁女儿 |
[15:27] | who needs a new pair of shoes | 买双新鞋子 |
[15:29] | and wants to go to space camp. | 无法让她去参加太空夏令营 |
[15:32] | People don’t change, | 人是不会变的 |
[15:36] | even if you want them to. | 即使你希望他们有所改变 |
[15:39] | OK. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[15:42] | I’m only entertaining Oliver’s naive plan | 我愿意考虑奥利弗天真的计划 |
[15:44] | out of respect for our marriage, | 只是因为我尊重我们的婚姻 |
[15:47] | but his hope blinds him to reality. | 但是他的希望让他对现实视而不见 |
[15:52] | You come dressed for battle, Al Sa-Her. | 你身着战衣过来 厄尔·萨赫尔 |
[15:53] | Just for the occasion. | 只是为了配合这个场合 |
[15:57] | In exchange for my daughter’s life. | 以此交换我女儿的性命 |
[16:03] | I’m glad you’ve finally seen reason. | 很高兴你终于明白了 |
[16:05] | Sadly, the only thing I have seen | 可惜 我明白的只是 |
[16:06] | is your quick and speedy death. | 你将会很快死去 |
[16:09] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[16:16] | I knew you couldn’t be trusted. | 我就知道不能相信你 |
[16:18] | You knew, and you didn’t prepare, | 既然知道 却毫无准备 |
[16:21] | and here you are outnumbered, outgunned, | 你和往常一样寡不敌众 武器不足 |
[16:24] | out maneuvered per usual. | 毫无策略 |
[16:27] | Nyssa, don’t! | 娜莎 不要 |
[16:28] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[16:30] | We need to stop them before they kill each other. | 我们得在他们杀掉对方前阻止他们 |
[16:45] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[16:52] | Don’t let her get away! | 别让她跑了 |
[16:57] | Malcolm, stop this now! | 马尔科姆 住手 |
[16:58] | Get out of my way, Oliver! | 让开 奥利弗 |
[17:00] | Think about Thea! | 想想西娅 |
[17:01] | Do not question my love for my daughter. | 不要质疑我对我女儿的爱 |
[17:04] | Everything I do, I do it for her. | 我做的一切 都是为了她 |
[17:07] | I’m not moving. | 我不会让开 |
[17:21] | So much for the Gandhi method. | 非暴力不抵抗也就到此为止了 |
[17:24] | Given who we’re dealing with, we shouldn’t be surprised. | 考虑到那是马尔科姆 行不通才正常 |
[17:27] | I can’t believe that being Ra’s Al Ghul | 我真不敢相信当拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[17:29] | is more important to Malcolm | 对马尔科姆来说 |
[17:30] | than saving his daughter’s life. | 居然比他女儿的性命还重要 |
[17:31] | I know that you’re trying a new approach, | 我知道你想改变行事方式 |
[17:33] | but just because you’ve changed, | 但是你改变了 |
[17:34] | that doesn’t mean everybody else has. | 并不代表所有人都变了 |
[17:37] | We cannot allow a league civil war. | 我们不能眼看着联盟内战 |
[17:40] | Too many people will be collateral damage. | 会牵涉太多人无辜伤亡 |
[17:41] | And the 4 of us definitely can’t take on | 就凭我们四个 绝对无法撂倒 |
[17:43] | two armies of assassins. | 两个刺客军团 |
[17:44] | Then we take down the generals. | 所以擒贼先擒王 |
[17:46] | We need to work on locating Nyssa and Malcolm. | 我们得找到妮莎和马尔科姆 |
[17:48] | But mainly Nyssa | 但主要找妮莎 |
[17:50] | because she’s got that whole Lotus cure thing. | 因为那个叫什么圣莲的解药 |
[17:51] | We find both of them. | 两个都要找到 |
[17:53] | No one else dies tonight. | 今晚不能再有人死 |
[17:56] | Especially Thea. | 尤其是西娅 |
[18:06] | You need this to keep your fever at bay. | 你得吃了这个 控制高烧 |
[18:09] | If it comes back, | 如果再烧起来 |
[18:10] | well, that would be very bad. | 结果很不好 |
[18:12] | I’m surprised you still care. | 没想到你还在乎我 |
[18:13] | Baron Reiter made it very clear | 巴伦·瑞特说得很清楚 |
[18:15] | what happens to me if you die. | 你死掉我会有什么下场 |
[18:17] | Taiana, I know what you’re going through. | 泰安娜 我理解你现在的心情 |
[18:20] | It’s this feeling in the pit of your stomach. | 是那种腹部深处传来的感觉 |
[18:23] | It’s an emptiness– | 深深的空虚感 |
[18:25] | Don’t you dare try to help me mourn | 不许你帮我为 |
[18:28] | my brother that you took from me. | 被你杀掉的哥哥哀悼 |
[18:30] | Please just listen. | 请听我说 |
[18:31] | You know nothing about how I feel! | 你根本不懂我的感受 |
[18:34] | A man with a heart as small as yours | 你这种没心没肺的人 |
[18:36] | is incapable of such things. | 根本不会有感情 |
[18:39] | My father sacrificed himself | 我父亲为了救我的命 |
[18:43] | so I could survive, | 牺牲了他自己 |
[18:45] | so that I could right his wrong. | 为了让我弥补他的过错 |
[18:47] | He did it by pulling out a gun | 他吞枪自尽了 |
[18:51] | and shooting himself in the head | 就在离我不到 |
[18:53] | not 3 feet from me. | 一米的地方 |
[18:58] | Since that day, I have lost | 那天之后 我又失去了 |
[19:02] | 4 more people that I love, | 四个我爱的人 |
[19:06] | that I cared so much about. | 我很在乎他们 |
[19:08] | It never gets easier ever. | 一次比一次痛苦 |
[19:12] | I could see it in your eyes | 我们第一次见面 |
[19:15] | from the moment we first met. | 我就从你的眼神里看出来了 |
[19:17] | That I was good? | 看出我是好人吗 |
[19:19] | No. That you were lost, shattered. | 不 看出你迷失了 心碎了 |
[19:26] | There is a Russian saying– | 有句俄国谚语 |
[19:28] | “Tot zhe molot chto drobit steklo, kuyet stal.” | 破镜之锤 也能锻铁成钢 |
[19:31] | “The same hammer that shatters glass forges steel.” | 意思是打碎玻璃的锤头 也能锻出精钢 |
[19:35] | If you want to be the man that your father wishes you to be, | 如果你想成为你父亲想让你成为的那个人 |
[19:39] | then this is how you’ll get there. | 这就是你的机会 |
[19:40] | You save us from Reiter, | 救我们离开瑞特之手 |
[19:44] | but you cannot do that shattered. | 但现在这个心碎的你做不到 |
[19:56] | Hey. Everyone’s telling the same story– | 大家说的都一样 |
[19:59] | Guys in black robes fighting each other. | 穿黑袍的两方人对打 |
[20:01] | Yeah. League of assassins. | 没错 刺客联盟 |
[20:02] | They’re working on some leadership issues. | 解决一点领导问题 |
[20:04] | Yeah, but how many more people are gonna die | 但解决之前还得死 |
[20:06] | – before that happens? – Yeah. We’re working on it. | -多少人啊 -我们在想办法了 |
[20:08] | You got to work faster. | 你们得再快点 |
[20:09] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[20:13] | I think we need to talk. | 我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[20:15] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[20:16] | About the elephant in the room. | 谈最显而易见的那件事 |
[20:19] | The way this is going down, it ends one way– | 要解决这件事 只有一个办法 |
[20:21] | Malcolm Merlyn. | 解决马尔科姆·梅林 |
[20:24] | He has to be taken down, Oliver. | 必须撂倒他 奥利弗 |
[20:25] | You’re the only man who’s ever done it. | 只有你成功过 |
[20:26] | Malcolm’s killed hundreds of people. | 马尔科姆杀了几百人 |
[20:28] | He killed Tommy, he killed Sara. | 他杀了汤米 他杀了莎拉 |
[20:30] | Thea is dying right now | 西娅现在命悬一线 |
[20:32] | because of events that he set in motion. | 都是因为他挑起的事端引起的 |
[20:34] | I have never hated anyone | 他绝对是我 |
[20:36] | the way that I hate him. | 最憎恨的人 |
[20:37] | You’ve been in denial, Oliver, | 你一直在否认 奥利弗 |
[20:40] | holding onto hope with both hands | 你还是非常希望 |
[20:42] | that you don’t have to give in to that hate, | 自己不用屈服于这种仇恨 |
[20:43] | use that hate to do what needs to be done, | 被这种仇恨逼到别无选择 |
[20:46] | but, Oliver, this needs to be done. | 但是奥利弗 你已经别无选择了 |
[20:51] | You have to kill Malcolm Merlyn. | 你必须杀掉马尔科姆·梅林 |
[20:57] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打给我 |
[20:58] | Well, all your files checked out, | 你的资料都证实了 |
[21:00] | and I did some additional digging myself. | 我自己也做了些调查 |
[21:02] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:03] | You and I, we’re not all that different. | 我们俩 确实很像 |
[21:08] | This facility is really amazing. | 这里真的很不错 |
[21:11] | Yes. After numerous false starts | 是的 失败多次之后 |
[21:13] | we finally got the R&D section | 研发部终于能像 |
[21:14] | working like a Swiss Watch. | 瑞士手表一样顺畅运作 |
[21:15] | This floor contains most of our bleeding edge projects. | 我们大部分的前沿项目都在这一层 |
[21:21] | That is an autonomous communications device | 那是领先蓝牙技术3代的 |
[21:23] | three generations beyond bluetooth. | 自主通讯设备 |
[21:25] | But there are no seams in the casing. | 外壳部分看不出接缝 |
[21:27] | I know. It’s built from a single piece of aluminum. | 是的 它是用一整块铝做成的 |
[21:29] | The entire surface connects to an induction charger. | 整个表面连接着电磁感应充电器 |
[21:32] | How did you achieve the heat sink? | 你是如何让它散热的 |
[21:33] | Curtis Holt achieved it actually. | 其实是柯蒂斯·霍特解决了这个问题 |
[21:35] | He’s quite the genius. | 他挺有才的 |
[21:36] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 别小看自己 |
[21:37] | You’re the Steve Jobs in this equation. | 你是这方面的史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[21:41] | Thank you for agreeing to give me a second chance. | 谢谢你答应给我第二次机会 |
[21:43] | Baby steps then. | 那就一步步来 |
[21:47] | Baby steps. | 一步步来 |
[21:57] | I have eyes on Nyssa. | 我看到娜莎了 |
[21:59] | Abandoned complex at 7th and Rucka. | 七街和卢卡街交叉口的一栋废弃大楼里 |
[22:01] | Put the word out among our assets in Star City. | 通知在星城的所有手下 |
[22:04] | Whoever leads us to Al Sa-Her will be rewarded handsomely. | 找到厄尔·萨赫尔的人会得到丰厚奖赏 |
[22:07] | Keep her there. We’re on our way. | 拖住她 我们马上就到 |
[22:11] | Nyssa, stop! | 娜莎 站住 |
[22:12] | – Step aside, Laurel. – No. | -让开 劳蕾尔 -不 |
[22:13] | I will not let you wage your war in my city. | 休想在我的城市兴风作浪 |
[22:15] | I bargained in good faith. | 我好意跟你谈判过 |
[22:17] | I’m only finishing what he started, | 我只是要结束他引起的一切 |
[22:18] | and I aim to end it swiftly. | 而且我会迅速了解此事 |
[22:20] | At what cost? | 可代价是什么 |
[22:21] | How many lives will you sacrifice for what? | 为达目的你不惜牺牲多少生命 |
[22:23] | I will only say this once more. | 我再说一次 |
[22:25] | Step aside. | 闪开 |
[22:27] | No. You’re coming with me. | 不 你得跟我走 |
[22:28] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[22:32] | We’re under attack! | 有人攻击我们 |
[22:40] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[22:42] | Run! | 快跑 |
[23:15] | Go! Get inside. | 快走 到里面去 |
[23:49] | Cowards just like their master. | 跟他们的头儿一样懦弱 |
[23:51] | Sorry, Nyssa. | 对不住了 娜莎 |
[23:52] | For what? | 为什么 |
[23:57] | For that. | 为这一枪 |
[24:06] | I was in a cell much like this one barely a year ago. | 一年前我也被关在和这很像的笼子里 |
[24:11] | Nyssa, where is the Lotus? | 娜莎 圣莲在哪儿 |
[24:13] | Safe. | 安全之地 |
[24:15] | This isn’t a game, Nyssa. | 这可不是儿戏 娜莎 |
[24:17] | Thea is dying, innocent civilians are dying, | 西娅和无辜的平民也都不行了 |
[24:19] | Your own men are dying. | 你自己的人也快撑不住了 |
[24:21] | And surrendering my only leverage | 就算我现在收手 |
[24:22] | will not save their lives. | 也救不了他们的命 |
[24:23] | No, but it will save Thea’s. | 但至少能救西娅 |
[24:27] | How could you be so selfish? | 你怎么可以这么自私 |
[24:29] | A question better put to Malcolm Merlyn. | 这个问题你该去问马尔科姆·梅林 |
[24:31] | He doesn’t have the cure, you do. | 他没有解药 但你有 |
[24:34] | Using Thea’s life as a bargaining chip, | 用西娅的生命当作谈判筹码 |
[24:37] | letting people die for a lost cause– | 为一个注定的败局而见死不救 |
[24:38] | Nyssa, this isn’t who you are. | 娜莎 这不是真正的你 |
[24:42] | It’s who your father was, | 这是你父亲的作风 |
[24:44] | but he’s gone, he’s dead, | 但他不在了 他死了 |
[24:47] | and you can finally be free. | 你也终于解脱了 |
[24:59] | Any luck? | 有新发现吗 |
[25:01] | Malcolm and the League have gone to ground, | 马尔科姆和联盟彻底消失 |
[25:02] | Nyssa is a brick wall, | 娜莎不肯透露半点消息 |
[25:03] | John and Laurel are out searching for the Lotus, | 约翰和劳蕾尔出去找圣莲了 |
[25:06] | but we are running out of places to look. | 但所有地方都快找完了 |
[25:10] | Well, that’s depressing. | 好吧 这可不妙 |
[25:11] | Well, we will find it. We have to. | 我们会找到的 必须找到 |
[25:16] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[25:17] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[25:19] | I mean, it’s not as bad as your sister being | 我是说 没有你妹妹 |
[25:22] | unconscious in our sublevel, but… | 昏迷在地下室糟糕 但是 |
[25:24] | Did something happen with your dad? | 你父亲出什么事了吗 |
[25:26] | More like something didn’t happen. | 更像是没出什么事 |
[25:30] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:32] | It’s an IR burst receiver, | 这是特别先进的一款 |
[25:35] | incredibly advanced. | 红外突发接收器 |
[25:37] | It can suck the data out of any room | 它能从任何房间 |
[25:40] | you put it into. | 获取数据 |
[25:41] | Don’t worry. I turned it off | 不过别担心 在把它来带之前 |
[25:43] | before bringing it down here. | 我就关掉了 |
[25:44] | – It’s not yours? – It’s my father’s. | -这不是你的吗 -是我爸的 |
[25:48] | I gave him a little tour of Curtis’ R&D lab, | 我带他参观了一下柯蒂斯的研发部 |
[25:50] | and he left this behind as a souvenir. | 然后他就留下这个当作纪念品 |
[25:52] | He’s trying to steal from Palmer Tech? | 他想从帕尔默科技偷取信息 |
[25:54] | It was your idea actually. | 实际上只有你这么想 |
[25:56] | You needed proof about the Lotus, | 你想弄明白圣莲的作用 |
[25:58] | I needed proof about my dad. | 而我想搞懂我爸在干什么 |
[25:59] | You set a trap for him as a test. | 所以你设下圈套来考验他 |
[26:01] | Unrestricted access to Palmer Technologies’ R&D lab. | 自由出入帕尔默科技的研发实验室 |
[26:04] | He flunked with flying colors. | 他显然没有通过考验 |
[26:06] | I don’t even know why I’m surprised. | 我都不知道自己为何还会吃惊 |
[26:08] | You’re surprised because you’re hoping | 你吃惊是因为你还希望 |
[26:11] | that he’s the parent you’ve always wanted him to be, | 他是你一直期待的那个父亲 |
[26:14] | the parent you deserve. | 能配得上你的父亲 |
[26:16] | In an extremely ironic role reversal, | 希望他有所改变实在太讽刺了 |
[26:18] | my mother was smarter than me. | 我妈妈就比我聪明 |
[26:20] | She said, “People don’t change, | 她曾说过 “人是不会变的 |
[26:26] | no matter how much you want them to.” | 即使你希望他们有所改变” |
[26:27] | Some people don’t. | 只是有些人罢了 |
[26:29] | I’d like to think that there’s hope | 我愿意相信 |
[26:30] | for the rest of us, | 我们其他人还有希望 |
[26:33] | or I did as far as Malcolm is concerned. | 至少在马尔科姆一事上我有希望 |
[26:38] | John thinks I should kill him. | 约翰觉得我应该杀了他 |
[26:39] | If it’d help save Thea, I agree. | 如果这样能救西娅 我也同意 |
[26:41] | Yeah, and I’d agree if he wasn’t Thea’s father, | 如果他不是西娅的父亲我也会同意 |
[26:43] | but he is. | 但他是 |
[26:43] | We are in this mess because of him | 就是因为他我们才卷进了这乱摊子 |
[26:45] | on, like, a million different levels. | 无论从哪种角度来看都是这样 |
[26:47] | Let’s not pretend that this is a typical | 我们就别假装他们是 |
[26:49] | father-daughter relationship. | 普通的父女关系了 |
[26:50] | He brainwashed her into killing a friend. | 他给她洗脑让她去杀朋友 |
[26:53] | I know all this. I do, | 这些我都懂 真的 |
[26:56] | and I’m still holding out hope | 但是我仍然抱有希望 |
[26:58] | that with–with– with time | 随着时间流逝 |
[27:01] | and with how much he says that he loves her. | 每一次他说有多爱她 |
[27:03] | That maybe they have some chance | 也许他们还有可能 |
[27:06] | at some type of normal relationship. | 有一点正常的父女之情 |
[27:09] | If I kill him… | 如果我杀了他 |
[27:12] | my sister never gets that chance. | 我妹妹就不会有机会了 |
[27:14] | Thea’s father is no more likely to change than mine is. | 西娅的父亲比我父亲更不可能改变 |
[27:19] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[27:22] | – Found Malcolm. – Where? | -找到马尔科姆了 -在哪 |
[27:24] | Right underneath us. | 就在我们正下方 |
[27:28] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[27:31] | The Lotus effect is wearing off. | 圣莲的作用正在减弱 |
[27:35] | She will pass by sunrise. | 天亮前她就会死去 |
[27:36] | I would like to be by her side. | 我想陪在她身边 |
[27:38] | This has to end. | 这该结束了 |
[27:40] | No more games. | 别再玩花样了 |
[27:41] | You give Nyssa the damn ring! | 你把那该死的戒指交给娜莎 |
[27:44] | She was 4 months old when we first met. | 我们初次相见时她才四个月大 |
[27:48] | Your housekeeper Raisa, I believe, | 你们的管家蕾莎 |
[27:51] | was picking you up from our house | 正把你们从我家接走 |
[27:54] | with Thea in a stroller. | 西娅那时还在婴儿车里 |
[27:56] | I peeked my head into the bassinette, | 我把头偷偷伸进摇篮里看 |
[27:59] | and Thea, all of 16 weeks, | 而只有十六周大的西娅 |
[28:04] | she stuck her tongue out at me. | 她冲我吐了吐舌头 |
[28:09] | I always knew I was connected to her, | 我一直知道我们有某种关联 |
[28:12] | as if on some primal level | 就好像在心底某个地方 |
[28:15] | I knew I was her father. | 我知道我是她的父亲 |
[28:18] | A real father wouldn’t let their child die | 一个称职的父亲是不会为了自己夺权 |
[28:21] | just to keep his hands on power! | 让他的孩子白白死掉的 |
[28:23] | That is not what I am doing. | 我并没有要这么做 |
[28:25] | What’s unfolding here is larger than I, | 现在正慢慢呈现出来的事情 |
[28:28] | and it is bigger than my daughter. | 已经远远超越了我和我女儿 |
[28:30] | It’s not just her life that hangs in the balance, Oliver. | 不仅是她生死未定 奥利弗 |
[28:32] | For all your dealings with the League, | 你和刺客联盟打了这么多次交道 |
[28:37] | you still remain ignorant to what it is | 却仍然无视它为这世界 |
[28:38] | they do for the world. | 做了什么 |
[28:40] | Enough about the League. | 别再说什么刺客联盟了 |
[28:41] | You’re a group of assassins. | 你们不过是一群刺客罢了 |
[28:43] | It is a force of change | 它是一股改变的力量 |
[28:45] | silently manipulating global events | 几百年来一直 |
[28:47] | for hundreds of years. | 默默控制着全球事件 |
[28:48] | And I cannot, I will not put | 我不能 也不会把这股力量 |
[28:51] | that kind of power into Nyssa Al Ghul’s hands! | 交到娜莎·厄尔·高福的手里 |
[28:56] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你 |
[28:58] | If Damien Darhk came to you and told you | 如果达米恩·达克来找你 |
[29:01] | to lay down your bow, let him finish his plan for Star City. | 让你放下弓 任他完成对星城的计划 |
[29:05] | Would you do it? | 你会这么做吗 |
[29:07] | Even if it meant saving William’s life? | 即便那意味着能拯救威廉 |
[29:15] | I know everything about you, Oliver. | 我对你了如指掌 奥利弗 |
[29:19] | I am Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我可是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[29:22] | But back to the matter at hand, | 不过说回眼前这个问题 |
[29:23] | you will never sacrifice your city to save your son. | 你永远不会牺牲这座城市来救你的儿子 |
[29:27] | And believe me when I tell you | 相信我告诉你的 |
[29:28] | that I am only making the same choice. | 我不过是和你做了同样的选择 |
[29:31] | No. I would look for another choice, | 不 我会去找另外的办法 |
[29:33] | and I wouldn’t stop looking | 我会不停地找 |
[29:34] | until there was a third option! | 直到找到第三条解决之道 |
[29:38] | Malcolm, what if– | 马尔科姆 如果 |
[29:41] | what if you could have the Lotus | 如果你既能得到圣莲 |
[29:45] | and keep your ring? | 又不用交出戒指 如何 |
[29:46] | I don’t see how. | 那是不可能的 |
[29:48] | Nyssa’s forces are stronger than I care to admit. | 虽不愿承认 但娜莎的力量强得多 |
[29:51] | Not by herself. | 但她本身并不强大 |
[29:53] | You challenge her | 你用比武审判 |
[29:54] | to a trial by combat. | 激发了她 |
[29:56] | You do realize your plan would end in her death? | 你明白这个计划只会要了她的命 |
[30:02] | We’re all backed into a corner, Malcolm. | 我们已无路可走了 马尔科姆 |
[30:05] | Nyssa made her bed. | 这是娜莎自己的选择 |
[30:14] | This is one of your crazier ideas, | 这是你最疯狂的主意之一了 |
[30:15] | and that is a competitive field. | 而你疯狂的主意可不少 |
[30:16] | Well, sit tight. I have a crazier one coming. | 那等着看 我还有一个更疯狂的 |
[30:28] | In deference to good taste, | 为了得体 |
[30:29] | we will forego the removal of shirts. | 我们就不必脱掉上衣了 |
[30:33] | Let us be finished with this charade. | 那就出招见分晓吧 |
[30:36] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[30:49] | Hold! | 等一下 |
[30:52] | In the eyes of the League, | 在刺客联盟的眼中 |
[30:55] | this woman is my wife. | 这位女士是我的妻子 |
[30:59] | As your husband, | 作为你的丈夫 |
[31:02] | I wish to fight on her behalf. | 我愿替她出战 |
[31:14] | I have never allowed anyone to fight my battles for me. | 我绝对不会让任何人替我出战 |
[31:16] | Do you want to become Ra’s, | 你想成为拉斯 |
[31:17] | or do you want to die? | 还是想送命 |
[31:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:19] | You told me yourself you couldn’t defeat Merlyn, | 你告诉过我你打不赢梅林 |
[31:21] | and if I am forced to choose | 如果要我在你和他的 |
[31:24] | between your life and his… | 性命之间做出选择 |
[31:28] | then I will see justice done. | 那我只能伸张正义了 |
[31:41] | I’m a little disappointed I must say. | 我得说我有点小失望 |
[31:43] | You’re the one who put us in this position, Malcolm. | 是你把我们逼到这种境地的 马尔科姆 |
[31:46] | Can I remind you the role you played | 要我提醒你是怎么帮我 |
[31:49] | in putting this ring on my finger? | 戴上这枚戒指的吗 |
[31:50] | Oh, I remember. | 不用 我没忘 |
[31:53] | Tonight I correct that mistake. | 今晚我要纠正错误 |
[31:55] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[31:57] | You’ve grown even more foolish with experience. | 你经验越足却更加愚蠢了 |
[32:01] | 3 years! | 三年了 |
[32:05] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来个了结吧 |
[32:34] | Last chance, Malcolm. Yield! | 最后机会 马尔科姆 投降吧 |
[32:36] | Never. | 绝不投降 |
[32:37] | To end this, | 你想了结 |
[32:39] | you must kill me. | 就必须杀死我 |
[32:42] | But you always knew that, Oliver. | 你一直都知道的 奥利弗 |
[32:45] | I didn’t want it to end this way. | 我不想以这种方式了结 |
[32:46] | Spare me the false sympathy. | 不要虚情假意同情我 |
[32:47] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:32] | Bring me the Lotus. | 把圣莲交给我 |
[33:47] | You are Ra’s Al Ghul. | 你是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[33:49] | Thank you, husband. | 谢谢你 丈夫 |
[34:16] | What–what is going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:18] | Is everything ok? | 没出什么事吧 |
[34:20] | That, uh, depends. | 不好说 |
[34:23] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:24] | I’m–ahem–I’m a bit tired, but– | 我感觉有点累 可是 |
[34:31] | what am I doing here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[34:33] | It’s a long story, but to shorthand it– | 说来话长 长话短说的话 |
[34:34] | Is that you’re gonna be fine. | 就是你没事了 |
[34:37] | The cure worked. No more bloodlust. | 你被治愈了 不会再嗜血了 |
[34:40] | Come on. Let’s go get you into some regular clothes. | 来吧 带你去换上正常的衣服 |
[34:49] | Oliver, you did it, man. | 奥利弗 你做到了 |
[34:51] | Thea’s fine, | 西娅没事了 |
[34:53] | and Nyssa and Merlyn didn’t have to die. | 娜莎和梅林都不用死 |
[34:54] | Not to be the buzzkill, | 我不想扫兴 |
[34:56] | but when are we gonna tell Thea about Malcolm’s… | 但什么时候才告诉西娅 马尔科姆…. |
[34:59] | Baby steps. | 一步步来 |
[35:00] | – Right. – What’s up? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[35:03] | Something my father said. | 想起了我爸说过的话 |
[35:08] | Brought you a portable ramp, | 给你买了个便携式坡道 |
[35:10] | so anytime you come across a higher surface, | 你要过高低处时 |
[35:12] | just unfold it. | 就打开来用 |
[35:14] | This will get you over almost anything. | 这会让你畅行无阻 |
[35:16] | Look. I have a meeting in a few. | 我待会儿要去开会 |
[35:19] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我想跟你道别 |
[35:20] | Good-bye? | 道别 |
[35:22] | We’re just starting to get to know each other. | 我们才刚开始了解对方 |
[35:24] | I think I know everything I need to know. | 我已经对你足够了解了 |
[35:26] | Felicity, what is going on? | 费利西蒂 怎么了 |
[35:27] | I–I thought we were making progress. | 我以为我们相处得很顺利 |
[35:30] | When I was a girl, I hated myself. | 小的时候 我讨厌我自己 |
[35:32] | I thought I was broken, that no one could | 我以为我是破娃娃 永远都不会 |
[35:35] | or ever would love me. | 有人爱我 |
[35:36] | It’s the only way a child can grow up | 被父亲遗弃的孩子 |
[35:37] | when their father abandons them. | 只能以这种方式长大 |
[35:39] | Felicity– | 费利西蒂 |
[35:41] | All I ever wanted to know was why. | 我只想知道为什么 |
[35:43] | What was so wrong with me that you would leave? | 你为什么要遗弃我 我到底哪里不好 |
[35:45] | There was nothing with you, sweetheart. | 你很好 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | There was everything wrong with me. | 错在我身上 |
[35:51] | The police, the FBI, they were never going to | 警方 联调局 一直对我 |
[35:53] | stop looking for me. | 穷追不舍 |
[35:55] | I realized a life on the run, | 我意识到我不该 |
[35:56] | that wasn’t the life that I owed you | 让我的妻女 |
[35:58] | or your mother, | 过逃亡的生活 |
[36:01] | so I disappeared. | 所以我决定人间蒸发 |
[36:02] | You thought you were doing the right thing for us. | 你以为你这么做是为我们好 |
[36:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:06] | I have waited my entire life for that explanation, | 我这一生都在等的解释 |
[36:11] | and the thing is I don’t even know if I believe it. | 结果我甚至不敢相信答案就是这样 |
[36:14] | It’s the truth. | 这是真相 |
[36:15] | There is only one part of your story that I know to be true, | 你说的话中我只能确认有一部分属实 |
[36:18] | and that is that you are wanted by the police. | 那就是警方要逮捕你 |
[36:23] | Felicity– | 费利西蒂 |
[36:24] | I just need you to know one thing. | 我只想让你知道一件事 |
[36:26] | You are wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[36:28] | I am nothing like you. | 我跟你完全不同 |
[36:29] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[36:30] | Noah Kuttler, you’re under arrest. | 诺亚·库特勒 你被捕了 |
[36:32] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[36:33] | – Anything you say can… – Felicity, no. | -你所说的话 -费利西蒂 不行 |
[36:34] | And will be used against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 |
[36:35] | Don’t do– don’t do this. | 不行 你不能这么做 |
[36:43] | Thank you both for coming. | 感谢你俩能够过来 |
[36:46] | How is Thea? | 西娅怎样了 |
[36:47] | Don’t pretend like you care. | 别假装关心她 |
[36:48] | I do. She’s my sister-in-law, | 我关心她 她是我的小姑 |
[36:51] | and her condition is the result of my father’s blade. | 而且她是被我父亲刺伤的 |
[36:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:55] | Even after his death, I remained my father’s prisoner. | 就算我父亲过世了 我还是他的囚徒 |
[36:58] | I allowed him to turn me into someone | 你让我明白了我不用变成 |
[37:00] | you showed me I don’t have to be… | 他要把我变成的人 |
[37:05] | And you showed me, as well, when you took up the sword | 而你拿剑救我性命的那一刻 |
[37:07] | to save my life. | 我就明白了 |
[37:10] | You both showed me what needed to be done. | 你俩都让我明白了我该有的决心 |
[37:14] | And what’s that? | 什么决心 |
[37:15] | Patience, please. We’re waiting for one other. | 耐心点 还有一个人没来 |
[37:19] | Thank you for coming, Al Sa-Her. | 感谢你能过来 厄尔·萨赫 |
[37:21] | You’re Ra’s. I had no choice. | 你是拉斯 我别无选择 |
[37:24] | And so you are mistaken once again. | 那么你又搞错了 |
[37:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:44] | Earlier today, I disbanded the League of Assassins. | 今天早上 我把刺客联盟解散了 |
[37:48] | I released its forces | 我像我父亲很久以前 |
[37:49] | much as my father had released you long ago. | 释放你那样 释放他们 |
[37:54] | No one will be held prisoner by my father any longer. | 大家都不再是我父亲的囚徒了 |
[38:07] | I thought of you as a son once, Oliver. | 我曾经把你视为儿子 奥利弗 |
[38:10] | I had more in common with you than my own blood, | 你比我的孩子更像我 |
[38:15] | but that’s not the reason why I’m not going to kill you. | 但我不会因此而不杀你 |
[38:18] | Neither the fact | 也不是因为 |
[38:21] | that you are my daughter’s brother. | 你是我女儿的哥哥 |
[38:22] | The reason you get to live | 我让你活着是因为 |
[38:24] | is because death would be a mercy compared | 如果把你杀死 |
[38:27] | to the debt I now owe you. | 就太便宜你了 |
[38:30] | Don’t you dare threaten me, Malcolm. | 你威胁不了我 马尔科姆 |
[38:39] | Taiana. | 泰安娜 |
[38:43] | I promise I will free your friends for Vlad. | 我答应你为了瓦勒徳我会释放你的朋友 |
[38:48] | Vlad is dead. | 瓦勒徳已经死了 |
[38:50] | We do this for them. | 我们是为他们而做的 |
[38:53] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[38:55] | I hope you have regained your strength. | 我希望你已经恢复力气了 |
[38:58] | The stone you gave me was the final piece of the puzzle, | 你给我的石头是这个最终地图的 |
[39:00] | the final map. | 最后一块拼图 |
[39:02] | – We are going to dig. – Dig? | -我们要去挖掘 -你说什么 |
[39:04] | The heaven I seek is not above | 我要找的天堂不在天上 |
[39:07] | but rather beneath our feet. | 而是在我们的脚下 |
[39:10] | We dig at daybreak. | 我们天亮就去挖掘 |
[39:21] | You feeling any better? | 你好点了吗 |
[39:22] | I don’t even know why I’m so upset. | 我不知道为什么自己会那么伤心 |
[39:25] | Doesn’t every long-awaited father-daughter reunion end | 不是所有期待已久的父女团聚 |
[39:27] | with the dad being taken away in handcuffs. | 都会以爸爸被铐走收场吗 |
[39:29] | You don’t have to be funny for me. | 你不用为我强颜欢笑 |
[39:32] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[39:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:36] | And I know I did the right thing, but… | 而且我知道我做得对 但… |
[39:39] | the look on his face when he realized | 当发现是我举报他时 |
[39:41] | I had turned him in, | 他脸上的表情 |
[39:43] | it’s gonna haunt me for the rest of my life, | 我将会永生难忘 |
[39:44] | and I can’t help but think he doesn’t | 我甚至觉得 |
[39:45] | even deserve that kind of remorse. | 他不该被同情 |
[39:47] | I think that remorse is a pretty clear indicator | 我认为你同情他 |
[39:49] | that you are a very different person than him. | 表示你跟他完全不同 |
[39:52] | Maybe Thea and I could make t-shirts. | 也许我跟西娅该去做T恤 |
[39:54] | We could join a club. | 去参加俱乐部 |
[39:57] | Listen to me. Don’t make the mistake | 听我说 不要误认为 |
[39:59] | of thinking that this thing with your dad is over. | 你跟你爸爸的事已经结束了 |
[40:00] | I can tell you from experience | 从我的经验看来 |
[40:04] | that closure does not come that easily. | 这种事没有这么容易了结 |
[40:09] | Speaking of closure, | 说到了结 |
[40:11] | are you punishing yourself for betraying Malcolm? | 你在惩罚自己背叛马尔科姆吗 |
[40:14] | – Is that insane? – Yes, | -这样很疯狂吗 -是的 |
[40:16] | but it’s part of what makes you the man I love. | 不过这就是我爱的你 |
[40:19] | John was right. | 约翰说得对 |
[40:20] | You were faced with an impossible situation, | 你面对绝境 |
[40:22] | and you found the best way out of it. | 找到了最好的抽身方式 |
[40:29] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:31] | I think I already answered that question. | 我想我已经给你答案了 |
[40:33] | Thea’s better, Andy’s better, | 西娅和安迪都没事了 |
[40:35] | things are quiet on the Darhk front. | 达克那边也很平静 |
[40:38] | I feel like this might be our window, | 我感觉现在就是我们的时机 |
[40:40] | and with everything that we have gone through | 我们在过去几个月经历了 |
[40:42] | over the past few months, I want you to tell me | 那么多事 我要你告诉我 |
[40:46] | why are we waiting? | 我们还在等什么 |
[40:48] | Well, we’ll have to plan it. | 好吧 我们要计划一下 |
[40:50] | Maybe just a small ceremony | 也许搞个小型仪式 |
[40:51] | with a few of our friends and no caterers. | 邀请几个朋友 不设宴 |
[40:54] | My mom will hate that. | 我妈一定不高兴 |
[40:58] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[41:09] | I don’t like to be kept waiting. | 我不喜欢等人 |
[41:10] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:12] | I don’t have the resources I once had. | 我已经没有以前那些资源了 |
[41:14] | Yes. I’m aware of your recent reversal of fortune. | 我知道你的人生最近发生转变了 |
[41:17] | I take it that’s why you asked for this meeting. | 你才因此要求见面的吧 |
[41:18] | Well, I haven’t come empty-handed. | 我不会空手而来的 |
[41:20] | So to speak. | 那就说吧 |
[41:24] | I have some information that you might find of particular interest. | 我有你可能会特别感兴趣的信息 |
[41:28] | I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone in the whole world. | 我知道奥利弗·奎恩在这世上最在乎谁 |
[41:31] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也知道 |
[41:32] | We did a pretty good number on her over the holidays. | 我们已经对付过她了 |
[41:35] | It’s not Felicity Smoak. | 那个人不是费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[41:44] | Who? | 是谁 |
[41:45] | His son… | 他儿子 |
[41:47] | William. | 威廉 |