时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You’re probably thinking what happened was your fault. | 你可能觉得发生的这一切都是你的错 |
[00:05] | I’m here to tell you that it’s not. | 我是来告诉你这不是你的错 |
[00:07] | It’s the fault of only one man, | 这只是一个人的错 |
[00:09] | and we’re going to stop him. | 而我们将去阻止他 |
[00:10] | Do you remember what I promised you? | 还记得我答应过你什么吗 |
[00:11] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 |
[00:12] | And you will have it. | 你会拥有的 |
[00:14] | I’ve seen what he can do with his powers, | 我见识过他用他的能力能做些什么 |
[00:17] | but when he tried to use them on me, | 但当他试图把那种能力用在我身上时 |
[00:19] | it completely backfired. | 竟然伤害到了他自己 |
[00:20] | And my bloodlust was gone. | 而且我嗜血的欲望也消失了 |
[00:22] | Help me figure out a way to make that permanent. | 帮我想个办法永久摆脱这种欲望 |
[00:25] | One day I will have my moment, | 总有一天 我会有机会 |
[00:28] | and I will kill you. | 杀了你 |
[00:29] | Take her. | 把她拿下 |
[01:01] | Take that away as well. | 把这些都拿走 |
[01:03] | The food attracts flies. | 食物会招来蚊虫 |
[01:04] | And I prefer my solitude. | 我想自己清静 |
[01:07] | The pepper came from the garden. | 辣椒是园子里的 |
[01:09] | The garden grows strong even in your absence. | 你不在园子依旧茂盛 |
[01:12] | Please try a bite. | 还是吃点吧 |
[02:12] | The mountain will be ours by morning. | 到明天早上这座山就是我们的了 |
[02:14] | We must act quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[02:15] | The usurper will return, and with him, his followers. | 那个篡位者会带着追随他的人回来 |
[02:17] | Has the Lotus been found? | 圣莲找到了吗 |
[02:19] | In Kyushu. It’s well guarded. | 在九州 有人严加看守 |
[02:23] | So was this place upon a time. | 这里曾经也被严加看守 |
[02:27] | Good news, the burglar is headed straight towards you. | 好消息 那个毛贼朝着你去了 |
[02:29] | Bad news, the burglar is headed straight towards you. | 坏消息 那个毛贼正朝着你去了 |
[02:37] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[02:40] | Where did he learn to do that? | 他从哪学的这本事 |
[02:41] | I’m thinking Cirque du Soleil. | 我猜是太阳马戏团 |
[02:43] | He’s headed for the roof. | 他朝屋顶去了 |
[02:44] | Thank you, Black Canary. | 多谢了 黑金丝雀 |
[02:45] | That is your cue, Green Arrow and Speedy. | 该你们出场了 绿箭侠和快手 |
[02:46] | – Is she– -Overusing our code names? | -她这是 -滥用我们的代号吗 |
[02:48] | Yep. Indulge her. | 没错 由她去吧 |
[02:50] | We got him, Overwatch. | 我们找到他了 守望者 |
[02:53] | You have no idea how much I love hearing that. | 你不知道我有多喜欢听你喊我的代号 |
[02:54] | I think we do, actually. | 其实我们知道 |
[02:56] | Two rooftop doors. | 天台有两扇门 |
[02:57] | Floor plans show that the staircase splits a level below you. | 平面图显示楼梯把你们下面分成了一个错层 |
[03:00] | He could come out either door. | 他可能从任何一个门出来 |
[03:20] | Got him. | 抓到他了 |
[03:27] | Speedy! | 快手 |
[03:54] | How’s Thea? | 西娅怎么样了 |
[03:56] | She’s OK. She’s resting at our place. | 她没事 在我们家休息 |
[03:58] | She said it was just exhaustion. | 她说只是有点累 |
[03:59] | We don’t believe a word of that, do we? | 我们都不相信这话 对吧 |
[04:02] | What else could it be? | 不然会是怎样 |
[04:04] | The pit. | 复活泉水 |
[04:06] | The bloodlust makes her feral, | 嗜血会让她凶猛 |
[04:08] | it doesn’t make her lose consciousness. | 不会让她昏迷 |
[04:10] | And Thea hasn’t gone aggro in months. | 而且西娅已经很久没有暴力过了 |
[04:11] | Exactly. Maybe this is some sort of side effect | 没错 说不定这正是 |
[04:13] | of her white-knuckling her way through it. | 她这么艰难挺过来的副作用 |
[04:15] | It seems like a bit of a leap. | 这种推论有点牵强 |
[04:18] | Ollie, what are you thinking? | 奥利 你在想什么呢 |
[04:20] | That I should have done a better job | 我应该更细心 |
[04:21] | of keeping an eye on her. | 照顾好她 |
[04:24] | She told me the bloodlust came back two months ago | 她告诉我她的嗜血两个月前又出现了 |
[04:25] | and I didn’t even know. | 我却全然不知 |
[04:27] | I’ve been focused on the campaign | 我心思一直在竞选上 |
[04:29] | and I’ve been running back and forth to central city and… | 而且我还一直往返中城 |
[04:35] | How is it that you always manage to blame yourself for everything? | 你怎么总是所有事情都怪自己 |
[04:38] | That’s his super power. Guilt Arrow. | 那是他的超能力 愧箭侠 |
[04:41] | Did our thief steal anything else from Amertek? | 刚才那个毛贼从艾美科技偷东西了吗 |
[04:43] | A network mapper. | 一个网络映射器 |
[04:45] | A piece of tech designed to scan | 它可以扫描 |
[04:46] | all nearby digital infrastructure | 附近所有的电子设施 |
[04:48] | for potential vulnerabilities. | 找出其潜在的弱点 |
[04:50] | Do we think it’s his last score? | 这会是他最后一票吗 |
[04:51] | We better hope that it is. | 希望如此 |
[04:53] | Amertek’s one of the last | 艾美科技是星城 |
[04:54] | viable businesses left in Star City. | 所剩无几的企业之一了 |
[04:56] | Turns out Palmer Tech is one of those viable businesses. | 看来帕尔默科技也是其中之一 |
[04:58] | For now, at least. | 至少目前是 |
[05:00] | What do you mean for now? | 目前是什么意思 |
[05:01] | The board, in their infinite wisdom, | 董事会真是智慧无穷 |
[05:03] | decided to move the presentation | 他们决定把柯蒂斯那个改变世界的新科技 |
[05:04] | on Curtis’ world-changing tech from April to now. | 展示时间从四月提前到现在 |
[05:07] | And guess who gets to be the face of that potential disaster? | 猜猜谁现在要去面对那个潜在大灾难 |
[05:10] | Oh, well, do you want me to come with you | 那你想让我陪你去吗 |
[05:12] | for a little moral support? | 给你点精神支持 |
[05:13] | Ahh, no, I’ll be fine. | 不用了 我没事 |
[05:15] | It’s just a dry run. | 这次只是排练 |
[05:20] | In the past 30 years, | 在过去三十年里 |
[05:22] | battery technology has been at a virtual standstill | 电池技术实际上一直没有进展 |
[05:25] | with batteries lasting no longer than they did | 电池寿命和19世纪70年代相比 |
[05:28] | in the 1970s. | 并没有变长 |
[05:32] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[05:37] | Uh, but | 但是 |
[05:40] | with Palmer Tech’s power cell, | 帕尔默科技研制出了超能电池 |
[05:44] | it represents a major breakthrough. | 这是一个重大突破 |
[05:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:48] | Should have gone with overhead projector. | 该用投影仪的 |
[05:51] | Mr. Holt. | 霍特先生 |
[05:53] | Could you give us the room, please? | 能否让我们两个单独谈谈 |
[05:55] | Well, actually, that’s gonna be a little difficult, | 这好像有点困难 |
[05:56] | seeing how the entire building’s the property of– | 因为这整栋楼资产都是… |
[06:01] | i’ll just– I’ll be right outside. | 我…我这就出去 |
[06:07] | Felicity. | 费莉西蒂 |
[06:09] | May I be uncomfortably honest? | 我能有话直说吗 |
[06:11] | Well, you have never shown an inability to do so before. | 你不一直都这样吗 |
[06:15] | Right. | 也对 |
[06:17] | This company has been flirting with bankruptcy | 公司在你返回星城之前 |
[06:20] | since before you returned to Star City. | 就已经临近破产了 |
[06:22] | And your injury, well, it didn’t exactly help our stock price. | 后来你受伤 这也对股价没有帮助 |
[06:27] | We staked the future of Palmer Tech on this power cell. | 帕尔默科技的未来就看超能电池了 |
[06:30] | We need to put our best foot forward. | 我们需要迈好这一步 |
[06:32] | That is not something that I’m exactly able to do right now. | 现在我估计是迈不出步了 |
[06:35] | Sorry, poor choice of words. | 抱歉 我用词不当了 |
[06:38] | What I mean is perhaps it would be better | 我的意思是 或许换别人来做展示 |
[06:41] | to let someone else do this presentation. | 会更好一些 |
[06:45] | And by “someone else,” | 你说的”别人” |
[06:46] | you mean someone not in a wheelchair. | 指的是不在轮椅上的人吧 |
[06:49] | This is about doing what’s best for the company. | 这是为了公司好 |
[06:51] | Anything less than a perfect launch | 如果不能完美展示 |
[06:53] | and we are sunk. | 我们就完了 |
[07:00] | Right. You’re right. | 对 你说的没错 |
[07:02] | Please let the board know. | 请告知董事会吧 |
[07:19] | Just wanted to check in, | 我就是想来看看你 |
[07:20] | see how you were doing. | 看看你怎么样 |
[07:21] | Well, I think the answer to that question | 我觉得这个问题的答案 |
[07:23] | is fairly self-evident. | 已经够明显了 |
[07:25] | Thea’s bloodlust is the balancing of an equation. | 西娅的嗜血性好比一个等式的平衡因子 |
[07:28] | She was given life and now she needs to take it. | 她获得了生命 现在要取走别人的 |
[07:30] | Malcolm, we know that already. | 马尔科姆 这我们都知道 |
[07:31] | What we don’t know is– | 但我们不明白的是 |
[07:32] | What you don’t know, | 是你不明白 |
[07:35] | what I didn’t know until Thea collapsed | 而我直到西娅倒下才明白 |
[07:38] | is that if the life she owes | 如果她所获取的生命 |
[07:39] | doesn’t come from taking others, | 不用别人的生命来抵偿 |
[07:41] | it will come from the life of the host. | 就只能用宿主的生命了 |
[07:43] | Please do not refer to me as the host. | 拜托别把我叫成宿主 |
[07:47] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是个玩笑 |
[07:48] | If you don’t indulge this bloodlust, | 如果你不满足你的嗜血欲望 |
[07:50] | You will die. | 你就会死的 |
[07:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:52] | Sara wasn’t like this. | 莎拉并不是这样的 |
[07:53] | John Constantine made Sara whole, | 约翰·康斯坦丁成全了莎拉 |
[07:56] | and restored the balance. | 恢复了平衡 |
[07:59] | Thea, I thought you were doing ok. | 西娅 我还以为你恢复得不错 |
[08:02] | Because the bloodlust was temporarily blunted. | 那是因为嗜血欲望被暂时钝化了 |
[08:05] | By what? | 被什么钝化了 |
[08:07] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[08:09] | When we rescued Andy from Hive, | 当我们把安迪从蜂巢救出来时 |
[08:11] | I ran into him. | 我遇到他了 |
[08:14] | He tried to kill me with his magic death touch thingie, | 他想用他的魔力死亡触手杀了我 |
[08:18] | but it didn’t work on me. | 但是对我没用 |
[08:20] | What it did do was stop the bloodlust | 实际的作用是阻止了嗜血欲 |
[08:22] | for a time. | 暂时的 |
[08:24] | We need to find Damien Darhk | 我们得找到达米恩·达克 |
[08:25] | and make whatever he did to her permanent. | 不论他对她做了什么 要把它永久化 |
[08:27] | Oliver, even if that were possible, | 奥利弗 就算这有可能 |
[08:28] | even if you caught Damien in a more cooperative mood, | 就算你可以抓到达米恩 让他合作 |
[08:31] | he and his Hive have gone to ground. | 他和他的蜂巢早已无影无踪了 |
[08:33] | Or haven’t you noticed? | 别告诉我你还没有注意到 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | Our sticky-fingered friend | 我们那位爱偷东西的朋友 |
[08:39] | just pulled another job at Cadmus Tech. | 刚在卡德摩斯科技又干了一票 |
[08:41] | He’s two blocks east of you, headed south. | 他在你东面 两个街区远 朝南移动 |
[08:42] | John, I can’t right now. | 约翰 我现在不行 |
[08:44] | He stole a weapon this time. | 他这次偷走了一件武器 |
[08:46] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[08:47] | Nothing’s gonna change here in an hour. | 这里一小时也不会发生什么 |
[08:52] | I’m on my way. | 我出发了 |
[08:53] | Where am I looking? | 我该朝哪看 |
[08:55] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在搜寻中 |
[08:57] | Got him! | 看到他了 |
[09:57] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[10:09] | First Sara, then Ray, then John’s brother. | 先是莎拉 然后是雷 接着是约翰的弟弟 |
[10:12] | Whose shocking return can we look forward to next? | 我们接下来该期待谁的震撼回归呢 |
[10:14] | Oliver, I’m gonna ask this just to ask it. | 奥利弗 我只是问一下 |
[10:17] | Are you sure that it was– | 你确定那是… |
[10:18] | It was Roy. Absolutely. | 是罗伊 绝对没错 |
[10:20] | Or maybe it was just somebody who’s able | 或者可能是某个人 |
[10:22] | to make themselves look like Roy. | 能使自己看起来像罗伊 |
[10:24] | Don’t act like it’s the craziest possibility | 别表现得像这有多疯狂似的 |
[10:26] | after everything that we’ve experienced. | 我们都经历了这么多 |
[10:28] | What’s crazy is Roy stealing from tech companies. | 真正疯狂的是 罗伊在偷科技公司的东西 |
[10:31] | What did he take this time? | 他这次偷了什么 |
[10:32] | A triode capacitor bomb. | 一个三极管电容式炸弹 |
[10:34] | Tiny device, really huge boom. | 小装备 却能引发巨大的爆炸 |
[10:37] | This is Alex for the 500th time today. | 这是艾利克斯今天打的第500通电话了 |
[10:47] | Hey, I was just texting you. | 我正准备发短信给你 |
[10:49] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[10:51] | Oh, campaign office has a secret elevator. | 竞选办公室有部秘密电梯 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[10:56] | I came in the side to avoid the media. | 我为了躲避媒体 从侧门进来的 |
[10:58] | Got your 911. Everything all right? | 接到了你的紧急电话 这边情况还好吗 |
[10:59] | No, not really. | 不太好 |
[11:00] | Ledger’s going to press with it tomorrow, | 莱杰明天要发表这篇东西 |
[11:01] | but we got a heads up. | 但我们接到消息 |
[11:02] | Someone else is throwing their hat in the ring. | 又有人要宣布加入竞选 |
[11:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:05] | Political novice it looks like. | 像是一个政治新手 |
[11:07] | I’m still working up a bio, | 我还在整理简介 |
[11:08] | but she seems to have come out of nowhere | 但她好像是突然冒出来的 |
[11:09] | to suddenly have a campaign office in Pennytown. | 一夜之间在佩尼镇有了竞选办公室 |
[11:13] | Ruvé Adams. | 鲁维·亚当斯 |
[11:13] | 鲁维·亚当斯 一个更明智的选择 | |
[11:19] | Do you know her from somewhere? | 你认识这人吗 |
[11:22] | No. I’m just surprised to have an opponent. | 没有 我只是惊讶有了一个竞争对手 |
[11:25] | Yeah, it’s pretty much a game changer. | 没错 这可真改变了整个局面 |
[11:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:30] | Yes, it is. | 的确如此 |
[11:38] | I’ve never doubted you resiliency, Mr. Queen, | 我从没怀疑过你的韧性 奎恩先生 |
[11:40] | but you will tell me. | 但你终究会告诉我的 |
[11:44] | Why did you need these maps? | 你为什么需要这些地图 |
[11:49] | He can’t tell you anything if you kill him. | 他要是死了 就什么也不能告诉你了 |
[11:52] | Get her out of here. | 把她弄出去 |
[11:55] | No! | 不要 |
[12:03] | What did your tattoos reveal, huh? | 你的纹身代表什么 |
[12:07] | What were you trying to find? | 你是在找什么 |
[12:26] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[12:29] | It’s good to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[12:41] | Are you here to endorse me? | 你是来支持我的吗 |
[12:42] | 鲁维·亚当斯 市长竞选 | |
[12:43] | I want a meeting with your husband. | 我想要和你丈夫见面 |
[12:44] | I’m not sure you would survive | 我看你要是再和我丈夫见一面 |
[12:46] | another meeting with my husband. | 可不一定能活下来 |
[12:48] | No fight this time. | 这次不打架 |
[12:50] | I have a proposition for him. | 我有个提议要给他 |
[12:52] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[12:54] | Tomorrow, 10:30. Kershaw and 8th. | 明天十点半 克肖街和第八大街交叉口 |
[13:01] | Uh, we have a new problem. | 我们有个新麻烦了 |
[13:03] | I was going over the schematics of the two pieces of stolen tech, | 我在查看这两项技术的设计图纸 |
[13:06] | trying to figure out where Roy was going to hit next. | 想找出罗伊下一步行动的线索 |
[13:08] | Any luck? | 发现什么了吗 |
[13:09] | No. I mean, not at first. | 没有 我是说 一开始没有 |
[13:11] | A capacitor bomb and a network mapper, | 电容式炸弹和网络测绘仪 |
[13:12] | that’s like a ceiling fan and broccoli. | 这就像吊扇和花椰菜之间的关系 |
[13:15] | Sounds like a messy combination. | 听起来是个怪异的组合 |
[13:16] | Combination being the breakthrough, | 以这个组合为突破口 |
[13:17] | I stopped trying to figure out | 我不再尝试去联系 |
[13:19] | what the two pieces of tech had in common | 这两项技术的共同点了 |
[13:20] | and started working on what would happen | 转而研究 如果它们以某种方式组合 |
[13:22] | if they were combined somehow, the components, specifically. | 只连接特定的部件 会发生什么 |
[13:24] | Tell us something good. | 告诉我们些好消息 |
[13:25] | Depends on your definition of “good”. | 这取决于你对”好”的定义了 |
[13:27] | But I’m pretty sure that | 但我确定 |
[13:28] | Amertek’s network mapper and Cadmus’ capacitor | 阿美特克的网络测绘仪和卡德摩斯的电容炸弹 |
[13:31] | could theoretically be used to create a web-nuke. | 理论上可以制成一个网络核弹 |
[13:34] | Like a bomb? | 像个炸弹一样吗 |
[13:35] | Roy already stole a bomb. | 罗伊已经偷了一个炸弹了 |
[13:36] | No, I’m talking about a device | 不是 我说的这个设备 |
[13:37] | that can destroy the entire internet. | 可以摧毁整个互联网 |
[13:39] | We’re talking banking systems, | 这包括银行系统 |
[13:41] | nuclear arsenals, power grids. | 核军火库 电力网 |
[13:43] | Last year Roy could barely spell “Computer.” | 去年罗伊练”电脑”这个词都不太会写 |
[13:46] | Even assuming he did build this device– | 即使我们假设他真的造了这个装置 |
[13:48] | Why hasn’t he used it? | 他为什么还不使用 |
[13:49] | Because it’s incomplete. A device like this | 因为它现在还不完整 这种装置 |
[13:50] | needs a really substantial power source to run off of. | 需要大量的能源来驱动 |
[13:54] | And guess what company in Star City | 猜猜星城哪家公司 |
[13:56] | just invented a next generation revolutionary battery. | 刚刚发明了革命性的下一代电池 |
[13:59] | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 来电 | |
[14:05] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[14:06] | I don’t want you to hurt me, either. | 我也不想你伤害我 |
[14:08] | Well, I’m going to need to take that. | 我得把那个东西拿走 |
[14:09] | Oh, I think you might have to hurt me, then. | 那看来你得伤害我了 |
[14:47] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[14:49] | Stand down. | 停下来 |
[14:50] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I think that’s been established. | 我们都看出来了 |
[14:53] | Let’s talk about this, Roy. | 罗伊 我们谈谈 |
[14:55] | Almost in position. | 即将就位 |
[14:57] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[14:58] | Roy, what are you doing? | 罗伊 你在做什么 |
[15:01] | Listen very carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[15:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:05] | Yes, do it. | 确定 动手吧 |
[15:11] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[15:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:30] | Take out the tranq, carefully. | 小心点把麻醉箭取下来 |
[15:33] | Let’s hope the faraday cage Cisco installed in here works. | 希望西斯科装的法拉第笼好用吧 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | Basically a shield for everything broadcast and electromagnetic. | 基本上说是一个防电磁辐射的屏障 |
[15:39] | Which eye did you see the tech in? | 你看到的装置在他哪只眼睛里 |
[15:41] | The right one. | 右眼 |
[15:45] | How’d you even know he had it? | 你怎么发现的 |
[15:47] | Roy’s eyes are blue. | 罗伊的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[15:48] | I’m guessing this was transmitting an av signal, | 我猜它会给放置的人 |
[15:50] | probably to whoever was picking up the tech. | 发射音视频信号 |
[15:52] | Well, he can tell us when he wakes up. | 他醒了就可以告诉我们了 |
[15:59] | Wh–where am I? | 我 我在哪 |
[16:01] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[16:02] | We took out the contact. | 我们把隐形眼镜取下来了 |
[16:03] | We made it look like we killed you. | 做的像我们把你杀了 |
[16:05] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[16:06] | While I’m in here, at least. | 至少我在这是安全的 |
[16:08] | New lair. Nice. | 新据点不错 |
[16:14] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说了你的事 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:19] | Roy, what happened to you. | 罗伊 发生了什么 |
[16:21] | I got made. | 我被发现了 |
[16:23] | I was in Hub city, | 我在中枢城 |
[16:24] | new name, new life, everything. | 有了新名字 新生活 一切重新开始 |
[16:26] | And then I got an email. | 直到我收到了一封邮件 |
[16:27] | Saying what? | 里面写了什么 |
[16:28] | Steal a bunch of stuff? | 叫你去偷一些东西 |
[16:30] | Or he’ll expose me as Roy Harper. | 不然他就揭露我罗伊·哈珀的身份 |
[16:32] | Suddenly the Arrow’s not dead anymore. | 大家突然发现绿箭没死 |
[16:33] | And then the police, they’d be looking at you again. | 警察就会重新开始调查你 |
[16:36] | Who’s the blackmailer? | 是谁威胁了你 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. I’ve never met him. | 我不知道 从没见过他 |
[16:39] | But he calls himself the Calculator. | 但是他自称计算者 |
[16:41] | This is what happens when the bad guys name themselves. | 坏人给自己起名就会发生这种囧事 |
[16:43] | Roy, you should have come to us sooner. | 罗伊 你应该早点来找我们 |
[16:45] | – I couldn’t. – He’s right. | -我不能来 -他说的对 |
[16:47] | There’s a camera built into this. | 这里面内嵌了摄像机 |
[16:48] | This is really incredible tech. | 这科技真是难以置信 |
[16:49] | He could see every single move I made, | 他可以看到我的每个动作 |
[16:51] | Every person I talked to. | 和我交谈的每个人 |
[16:52] | I couldn’t just expose you guys like that. | 我不能这样暴露了你们 |
[16:54] | We would have figured something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[16:55] | This is my problem. | 这是我的问题 |
[16:56] | ’cause you were solving my problem. | 但却是因我而起 |
[16:58] | Ok, well, our problem is that the Calculator | 好了 我们现在的问题是 |
[17:00] | now has everything he needs to melt the internet. | 计算者有一切需要的东西来破坏整个网络 |
[17:03] | I love the internet. | 我超爱互联网 |
[17:04] | Which means we have to find him, fast. | 也就是说我们必须尽快找到他 |
[17:06] | Can you backtrace the components, | 你能反追踪这些部件 |
[17:08] | and fgure out where they’re broadcast to? | 找到信号源吗 |
[17:09] | Girl, you read my mind. | 我就是这么想的 |
[17:10] | Pop your jacket off, I’ll patch you up. | 把夹克脱了 我给你包扎一下 |
[17:12] | Man, I cannot believe you shot me. | 真不敢相信你射了我一箭 |
[17:14] | Really? | 说真的 |
[17:23] | Mei? | 梅 |
[17:24] | Shado. | 莎朵 |
[17:28] | Shado’s dead. | 莎朵已经死了 |
[17:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | You’re having a vision. | 你出现幻觉了 |
[17:32] | The result of your injuries. | 是你受伤造成的 |
[17:37] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[17:41] | No. | 的确 |
[17:43] | But what I’ve come to tell you is. | 但我来告诉你的事是真实的 |
[17:47] | What have you come to tell me? | 你要告诉我什么 |
[17:49] | You need to forgive yourself for what you’ve done. | 你得原谅你自己做过的事 |
[17:52] | Unfortunately, you’re gonna have to be a little more specific. | 不幸的是 你得说得具体点 |
[17:57] | You had the chance to leave this island, | 你本有机会离开这座岛 |
[18:00] | to return to your family. | 回到家人身边 |
[18:02] | They miss you terribly. | 他们非常想念你 |
[18:04] | I can’t go back to my family. | 我不能回去 |
[18:07] | Not the way that I am now. | 不能像现在这样回去 |
[18:11] | Then it’s time to start changing. | 那你就该开始改变自己了 |
[18:14] | The only way out is through Oliver. | 唯一的出路是通过你自己 |
[18:19] | That’s what Amanda Waller said. | 阿曼达·沃勒也是这么说的 |
[18:23] | Through what? | 通过什么 |
[18:24] | Through your own darkness. | 通过你自身的黑暗面 |
[18:27] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[18:33] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道如何放手 |
[18:36] | Then I will teach you. | 那我来教你 |
[18:45] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[18:47] | I see no shrine. | 我并没看到神龛 |
[18:48] | The woods are the shrine, Talibah. | 树林就是神龛 泰莱巴 |
[18:50] | In times long past, the people of Japan | 很久以前 |
[18:52] | found their gods in all things. | 日本人在万物中寻找神的踪迹 |
[18:54] | Nature was their temple. | 大自然就是他们的神殿 |
[19:08] | I must do this alone. | 我必须独自前往 |
[19:09] | If I do not return within the hour, | 如果一个小时之内我没有回来 |
[19:11] | tell the others the war is over. | 就告诉其他人战争结束了 |
[19:38] | Hello, Tatsu. | 你好 塔苏 |
[19:39] | You look well. | 你看起来不错 |
[19:41] | Being a member of the Crescent Order clearly suits you. | 显然你很适合加入新月会 |
[19:47] | I have found my purpose. | 我已经找到了目标 |
[19:49] | What is yours in japan? | 你来日本的目的是什么 |
[19:54] | I’ve come for the Lotus. | 我是为了圣莲而来 |
[19:57] | It is my responsibility to keep it safe. | 保护圣莲是我的责任 |
[20:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:03] | Unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[20:34] | We’re evenly matched. | 我俩势均力敌 |
[20:37] | One of us must yield or this will go on for ages. | 我们必须有人让步 不然没法决出胜负 |
[20:39] | I have nowhere else to be. | 我没有别的事情要做 |
[20:41] | I do. | 我有 |
[20:42] | On a matter that concerns Oliver Queen. | 关系到奥利弗·奎恩的事 |
[20:47] | I see two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[20:49] | We keep fighting until one of us drops from exhaustion | 我们要么打到一人力竭 |
[20:52] | or we lay down our swords | 要么就放下剑 |
[20:55] | and you listen to what I have to say. | 你听一听我要说的话 |
[21:02] | Maybe next time we can do something | 也许下次我们能做一些 |
[21:03] | that doesn’t involve me getting stabbed or shot at. | 别让我挨刀子或中箭的事 |
[21:05] | Just an idea. | 只是个想法 |
[21:07] | I’m sorry that I put you in this position. | 很抱歉把你置于这样的处境 |
[21:09] | I’m pretty sure I put myself in this position. | 我很肯定是我自己造成的 |
[21:12] | I remember you not being all that happy | 我记得你并不是很高兴 |
[21:13] | that I fakes my death to protect your secret. | 我为了保护你的秘密 制造了我死去的假象 |
[21:15] | I never should have let you. | 我就不该让你这么做 |
[21:18] | Do you ever get tired, you know, | 你不累吗 |
[21:19] | of carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders | 总是像这样 把整个世界的重量 |
[21:21] | like that all the time? | 都扛在自己肩上 |
[21:21] | You sound like Felicity. | 你的语气很像费利西蒂 |
[21:23] | And Diggle. | 还有狄格尔 |
[21:25] | Well, great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[21:27] | So what are Felicity and John saying | 费利西蒂和约翰说 |
[21:29] | you’re taking responsibility for now? | 你现在又肩负了什么责任吗 |
[21:35] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[21:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:39] | Am I hallucinating? | 我出现幻觉了吗 |
[21:43] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[21:47] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:49] | I’ve been better. Um… | 不是太好 |
[21:51] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[21:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:56] | What are you doing here? | 来这做什么 |
[21:59] | How– how long are you– | 你在这里待多… |
[22:01] | here– | 多久了 |
[22:03] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[22:05] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[22:08] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[22:09] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[22:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:15] | It’s the wound from Ra’s. | 拉斯造成的伤口 |
[22:16] | I’ll call 911. | 我打电话报警 |
[22:17] | No, doctors can’t help her. | 不 医生也帮不了她 |
[22:19] | Stay with us, Thea. Stay strong. | 保持清醒 西娅 坚强点 |
[22:22] | Give it a minute, it will pass. | 等一会就好了 |
[22:33] | You’re OK. | 没事了 |
[22:41] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[22:42] | This tiny piece of plastic | 这一小块塑料 |
[22:44] | has more computing power in it than most high-end laptops. | 计算能力比大多数高端笔记本还要强 |
[22:47] | I have half a mind to reverse engineer it for Palmer Tech. | 我有点想把它逆向设计 给帕尔默科技用 |
[22:49] | But first? | 先说重点 |
[22:51] | Yes, I found a tiny flaw in the OS code. | 我在操作系统代码里找到一个微小的缺陷 |
[22:54] | I’m pretty sure I can exploit it | 我很肯定我能利用它 |
[22:56] | to open a back door to his main computer system. | 打开一个后门 进入他的主机系统 |
[22:59] | Right, but wouldn’t that risk exposing us? | 但这样会令我们暴露吗 |
[23:02] | My pride that you understood what I was saying | 你听懂了我的话 让我很骄傲 |
[23:04] | is slightly uncut by your lack of faith in me. | 可你对我缺乏信心 真是扫兴 |
[23:07] | I’ve nothing but faith, just do it. | 我对你绝对有信心 做吧 |
[23:10] | I already did. | 已经做了 |
[23:12] | Well, well. Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[23:15] | let me just say I am very impressed. | 我只想说 我非常佩服 |
[23:18] | No one’s ever been able to break through my encryption before. | 从未有人能破解我的密码 |
[23:21] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[23:22] | Disguise your voice. | 先伪装你的声音 |
[23:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | I would take that as a compliment | 如果这话不是出自一个 |
[23:29] | if it wasn’t coming from some nutjob | 想要摧毁网络的疯子之口 |
[23:31] | who’s trying to destroy the internet. | 我会把它当作是种赞美 |
[23:32] | Why would I want to take down the net? | 我为什么要摧毁网络 |
[23:35] | Not only is it where I work, | 网络不但是我工作的平台 |
[23:37] | I’m addicted to funny cat videos. | 还有令我疯狂的搞笑猫咪视频 |
[23:39] | Well, if you’re not trying to take down the internet, | 如果你不想摧毁网络 |
[23:41] | what do you need a web-nuke for? | 那你要网络核弹干什么 |
[23:43] | Very clever keeping me talking | 非常聪明 一边跟我说话 |
[23:46] | to buy you time to breach my firewall. | 一边拖延时间攻破我的防火墙 |
[23:48] | So that’s a pass on telling me your evil plan? | 你是打算把你的险恶计划告诉我吗 |
[23:52] | Let’s put it this way, | 这么说吧 |
[23:54] | if you want to make a statement, | 如果你想要宣称什么 |
[23:56] | you don’t take down a system, | 你要摧毁的不是一个系统 |
[23:58] | you take down a city. | 而是一座城市 |
[24:01] | Dammit! He shut me out. | 见鬼 他把我踢出来了 |
[24:06] | Not before indicating what his plan might be. | 不过他已经说出他想干什么了 |
[24:10] | How do you take down a ci… | 要怎么摧毁一座城… |
[24:14] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[24:16] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | I’ve been thinking about what would happen | 我一直在想 如果他用网络核弹 |
[24:20] | if he used the web-nuke to take down the internet, | 来摧毁网络 会造成什么后果 |
[24:22] | but if he used it right, | 但如果他用对了 |
[24:25] | overloading the electrical grid, | 就可以让电网超负荷 |
[24:26] | shutting down hospital equipment, | 让医院的设备关闭 |
[24:27] | causing water main breaks. | 造成水管干道破裂 |
[24:30] | He… he could kill everyone in the city. | 他能害死市里的每一个人 |
[24:40] | So a web-nuke needs to be deployed somewhere. | 所以网络核弹必须要放置在某个地方 |
[24:45] | We need to know where the calculator wants to install it. | 我们需要知道计算者想要安装的地点 |
[24:47] | I am not calling him that on principle, | 原则上 我是不会这么叫他的 |
[24:49] | ’cause it is a lame codename. | 因为这个代号很烂 |
[24:51] | OK, Felicity, but we still have to check– | 好吧 费利西蒂 但我们还是得检查… |
[24:52] | I’m conducting a review of all the nodes, sub-nodes, | 我正在查看网络核弹 |
[24:54] | and network access points where the web-nuke | 可能造成最大破坏的所有节点 |
[24:56] | would do the most damage. | 子节点和网络接入点 |
[24:59] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[25:00] | Why do you always ask me that? | 你为什么总问我这个问题 |
[25:01] | If I had any luck looking for what I’m looking for, | 如果有任何发现 |
[25:03] | I would be telling you about it instead of looking for it. | 我就不会继续找 而是会直接告诉你 |
[25:07] | Sorry. Stressed. | 抱歉 压力太大 |
[25:10] | In addition to our lunatic of the week, | 除了要对付本周的疯子 |
[25:12] | I have Palmer Tech to look after. | 我还要处理帕尔默科技的事 |
[25:15] | Palmer Tech. | 帕尔默科技 |
[25:16] | Ray worked up something last year called a Battering Ram, | 去年雷在研究一个叫攻城锤的程序 |
[25:19] | basically something that could crash through cyber security. | 大致就是能攻破网络安全的东西 |
[25:21] | No commercial application, but– | 不是商业应用程序 但是 |
[25:22] | Can you use it to get back into the Calculator’s system? | 你能用它再次进入计算者的系统吗 |
[25:25] | Stop calling him that, I’m serious. | 别再这样叫他了 我说真的 |
[25:33] | Your darkness is guilt. | 你的黑暗面就是内疚 |
[25:36] | You’ve taken many lives. | 你取了很多人的性命 |
[25:39] | The life of your love’s brother most recently. | 最近是你心上人的哥哥 |
[25:44] | I’m not in love with Taiana. | 我没爱上泰安娜 |
[25:46] | She helped you recover the maps from the Amazo. | 她帮你拿回了亚马逊号上的地图 |
[25:49] | She nursed you back to health. | 她照顾你直至康复 |
[25:51] | And all she’s received from you in return is a lie. | 而你回报她的全是谎言 |
[26:02] | Open your eyes. | 睁开双眼 |
[26:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:12] | Curtis Holt, have you seen the Battering Ram? | 柯蒂斯·霍特 你看到攻城槌了吗 |
[26:15] | It’s this kick ass piece of tech that Ray invented last year. | 就是雷去年发明的那个很厉害的技术 |
[26:19] | Um, cyndrical shape, titanium shell. | 圆柱形 钛合金外壳 |
[26:21] | I’m gearing up for a brute force attack. | 我在准备一场暴力攻击 |
[26:23] | Look out for that… | 小心那个 |
[26:23] | And I need all the firepower I can muster. | 我需要集合所有的火力 |
[26:26] | …stool. Uh, never mind. | 高脚凳 没事了 |
[26:28] | Hey, you’ve gotten pretty slick on that thing | 一天之内 轮椅就用得 |
[26:30] | in the last 24 hours. What happened? | 这么顺手 怎么回事 |
[26:32] | Yes! I got it. | 找到了 |
[26:35] | Thanks, Curtis. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 柯蒂斯 你最好了 |
[26:37] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[26:38] | You’re the one who’s whipping around here | 是你在这里来去如风 |
[26:40] | like a house on fire. | 干劲十足 |
[26:41] | Well, that is what happens when the entire city is at stake. | 整座城市陷入危机时 我就会这样 |
[26:43] | But now when it’s just, say, an entire company. | 但现在只是整个公司而已 |
[26:48] | Mr. Dennis says you’re no longer | 丹尼斯先生说你不打算 |
[26:50] | presenting the power cell to the board. | 向董事会展示超级电池了 |
[26:52] | Well, my dry run was an epic disaster. | 我的预演就是一场空前灾难 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:55] | It was…It was a spectacular failure. | 那…那确实是一次很惨 的失败 |
[26:57] | Like, it was really bad. | 确实是很糟糕 |
[26:59] | But it wouldn’t have been if this Felicity had come in. | 但如果这位费莉西蒂参与结果就会不一样 |
[27:01] | You know, the one who wheels in here | 这位坐着轮椅 |
[27:04] | kicking ass and taking names like you just did. | 像刚才那样风风火火的人 |
[27:06] | This is different. | 这是不一样的 |
[27:07] | No, it’s not. | 对 不一样 |
[27:10] | There’s two Felicitys, Felicity. | 你身上有两个费莉西蒂 费莉西蒂 |
[27:12] | The one in that boardroom | 一个在会议室里 |
[27:14] | whose wheelchair makes her doubt herself. | 因为坐着轮椅便开始怀疑自己 |
[27:17] | And this Felicity, | 而这个费莉西蒂 |
[27:19] | a brilliant force of nature. | 闪耀着活力之光 |
[27:21] | This company needs the second Felicity. | 这个公司需要的是第二个费莉西蒂 |
[27:31] | Laurel told me. | 劳蕾尔跟我说了 |
[27:34] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:36] | I’m feeling a bit better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[27:38] | Hey. I’m working on something. | 我有些事要处理 |
[27:42] | If it’s a pedophile for me to kill, | 如果我要杀的是个恋童癖 |
[27:44] | Malcolm’s already been pitching that one hard. | 马尔科姆肯定已经在暴打那个人了 |
[27:47] | You’re not a killer, Thea. | 你不是一个杀手 西娅 |
[27:49] | That’s not a way for you to live. | 那不该是你的生活方式 |
[27:52] | But it sounds like Damien Darhk might be. | 达米恩·达克却可能是杀手 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s just itching to do us a favor. | 我肯定他现在正恨不得帮我们呢 |
[28:00] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[28:01] | I arranged a meeting. | 我安排了一次会面 |
[28:03] | It’s not like he’s gonna be willing to help me. | 他又不会真的想帮我 |
[28:08] | Maybe there’s something that he wants, | 也许我们有他想要的东西 |
[28:11] | something I can trade him. | 我可以跟他交易 |
[28:12] | Ollie, that’s insane. | 奥利 这不仅疯狂 |
[28:14] | Not to mention stupid. I… | 简直愚蠢 我… |
[28:17] | I can’t let you owe Darhk a favor. | 我不能让你欠达克人情 |
[28:20] | And I can’t let you die. | 我也不能让你死 |
[28:25] | I won’t. | 我不会让你死的 |
[28:28] | That’s not up to you. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[28:31] | Look, I know how you take everything on, | 我知道所有事你都想一个人扛 |
[28:33] | everyone’s problems. | 所有人的问题 |
[28:36] | It’s one of the things I love the most about you. | 这也是我最爱你的一点 |
[28:38] | But you can’t fix this one, Ollie. | 但这次你无法解决 奥利 |
[28:43] | I have to try. | 我一定要试试 |
[28:45] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[28:47] | It’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[28:51] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[28:59] | She’s stubborn, isn’t she? | 她很倔强 不是吗 |
[29:02] | Definitely something she gets from your side of the family. | 一定是她从你这边继承下来的性格 |
[29:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都没关系了 |
[29:06] | Because you’re going to go hood in head | 因为你准备穿上战衣 |
[29:08] | to Damien Darhk. | 去找达米恩·达克 |
[29:11] | I am the demon’s head. I have my resources. | 我是恶魔首领 我有消息来源 |
[29:14] | And I know how to put my ear up against a door. | 而且我还知道怎么隔着门偷听 |
[29:18] | Leaving the epic stupidity of your plan aside, | 放弃你无比愚蠢的计划吧 |
[29:23] | Thea’s right. | 西娅说得对 |
[29:25] | This is neither of our decisions. | 这不该由我们决定 |
[29:27] | Malcolm, do you want her to die? | 马尔科姆 难道你想她死吗 |
[29:31] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[29:33] | Do you have any idea how badly | 你知道我有多想 |
[29:34] | I want to put a knife in her hand | 给她一把刀 |
[29:35] | and force her to slit someone’s throat? | 逼她给某人喉咙一刀吗 |
[29:38] | I’ve come this close to dragging someone in here for her to kill. | 我差一点就把人拉来任她宰割 |
[29:42] | And the reason I don’t is because that would be about my feelings | 我没有这么做是因为这一直是我想要的 |
[29:45] | and not Thea’s. | 而不是西娅想要的 |
[29:48] | Oliver, sometimes the greatest act of love is no action at all. | 奥利弗 有时候大爱无言 |
[29:54] | It’s her life. It’s her choice. | 这是她的人生 她的选择 |
[29:59] | This almost feels like cheating, | 用雷的技术去打击这家伙 |
[30:01] | using Ray’s tech to beat this guy. | 感觉就像在作弊 |
[30:03] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[30:04] | He’s installing the web-nuke at Flint Hill Data Farm. | 他正在弗林特山数据库中安装网络核弹 |
[30:06] | Installing? | 安装 |
[30:07] | Yeah, he’s doing it right now. | 是的 他现在就在安装 |
[30:08] | Get Oliver. | 通知奥利弗 |
[30:49] | Device is onsite. | 设备准备完毕 |
[30:51] | Dandy. | 好极了 |
[30:58] | Hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[31:00] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[31:22] | I have seriously missed this. | 我太想念这一切了 |
[31:23] | Overwatch, we’re on station. | 守望者 我们已就位 |
[31:25] | I’m trying to find the web-nuke, | 我正在寻找网络核弹 |
[31:26] | but our adversary knows I’m in his system | 但是对方察觉到我黑进了他的系统 |
[31:27] | and he’s trying to kick me out. | 他正在想办法赶我出去 |
[31:28] | I did get a look at his protocols, though. | 不过我看到了他的路由协议 |
[31:30] | And if the web-nuke goes online, | 如果这个网络核弹上线 |
[31:31] | he could kill 8,000 people. | 八千人将死在他手上 |
[31:33] | I’d say that’s a conservative estimate. | 我觉得那只是保守估计 |
[31:35] | Blowing the gas mains alone would kill 3,000. | 仅炸掉煤气管道就能干掉三千人 |
[31:38] | Just wait till you see what I’ve got planned for the subway cars. | 等着看我为地铁精心编写了什么吧 |
[31:40] | Good story. Write me a letter. From prison. | 听起来不错 到监狱里给我写信细讲吧 |
[31:43] | The battering ram was a neat trick, | 攻城槌确实是个妙招 |
[31:45] | but the only way you’re going to stop me | 但是你们阻止我的唯一方法 |
[31:46] | is by removing the web-nuke on site. | 就是在现场移除网络核弹 |
[31:48] | And I suspect that you don’t come out | 我想你通常只是 |
[31:50] | from behind that keyboard much. | 幕后操纵吧 |
[31:52] | That’s what I have friends for. | 那是因为我有朋友 |
[31:59] | Ok, so does anyone know how to disconnect this thing? | 有谁知道该怎么断开这玩意吗 |
[32:04] | I brought friends, too. | 我也带了朋友 |
[32:05] | Hired mercenaries. | 找了雇佣兵 |
[32:06] | It’s amazing who you can find on the dark web. | 在暗网里招募的人总给人惊喜 |
[32:22] | Always got to make an entrance, don’t you? | 你总是要华丽登场 是不是 |
[32:23] | Sorry, there was a meeting that I decided not to go to. | 不好意思 有场见面我决定不去了 |
[32:28] | Look, I know it’s been a while for me, | 我知道我也算有点经验了 |
[32:29] | but this still isn’t a good thing, right? | 但这声音可不是什么好兆头 对吧 |
[32:31] | You know, I almost feel bad about beating you. | 我差点就不忍心击败你了 |
[32:33] | Rarely do I get to meet someone with your talents. | 我很少遇到像你那么聪明的人 |
[32:41] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[32:43] | Boom! I believe the technical term is I powned you. | 我想专业点说就是你被我黑了 |
[32:46] | Be that as it may, I can breach your firewall | 即便如此 我也能攻破你的防火墙 |
[32:48] | faster than I can remove the DRMs off a Beatles tune. | 比攻破披头士歌曲的数字版权还快 |
[32:52] | Guys, the web-nuke is hard wired in. | 各位 网络核弹已经连接好了 |
[32:54] | Not to get too inside baseball on you, | 虽说我也不指望你们能有多了解 |
[32:55] | but I need you to blow the thing up. | 但我要你们炸掉这玩意 |
[32:57] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[32:58] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[32:59] | but somewhere between “I Want to Hold Your Hand” | 但介于”我想与你牵手” |
[33:00] | and “Hey, Jude.” | 和”嘿朱迪”之间 |
[33:01] | Priming the explosive. | 正在启动炸弹 |
[33:03] | Something’s not working. | 有点不对劲 |
[33:04] | He’s jamming the detonation frequencies. | 他在干扰爆震频率 |
[33:06] | Ok, do this the old-fashioned way | 好 按老方法来 |
[33:07] | and manually set the charge. | 手动启动电源吧 |
[33:08] | Yeah, but how do we do that | 那我们怎么在启动瞬间 |
[33:09] | and get out of here in one piece? | 来得及离开这里呢 |
[33:10] | Someone has to stay behind. | 一定要有人垫后 |
[33:12] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[33:13] | Even if you triggered the C4 with an arrow at a distance, | 就算从远处用箭引爆C4[一种塑胶爆炸物] |
[33:16] | you still need to outrun the blast radius. | 你也得赶快逃出爆炸范围 |
[33:18] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[33:18] | Just because you’re wearing red doesn’t make you the Flash, Roy. | 就算穿得一身红你也不是闪电侠 罗伊 |
[33:21] | I didn’t say it wasn’t gonna be risky. | 我没说这没有风险 |
[33:22] | You just got a fresh start. | 你刚刚开始了新生活 |
[33:24] | I don’t want you to throw it all away. | 我不想让你失去这一切 |
[33:26] | I’m the one who brought this maniac in your lives. | 是我把找这个疯子带进了你们的生活 |
[33:28] | I need to do this. This is my choice. | 我必须得这么干 这是我的选择 |
[33:31] | It’s my life. | 是我的人生 |
[33:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | See you outside, kid. | 外面等你 小子 |
[33:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:42] | Hey, you run like hell. | 你一定要拼命跑 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 我会的 |
[33:53] | You guys might want to get out of here. | 你们最好离开这里 |
[34:02] | Come on, Roy. | 快啊 罗伊 |
[34:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:38] | Just like riding a bicycle | 感觉像骑自行车 |
[34:48] | It’s good to have you back, Roy. | 很高兴你能回来 罗伊 |
[34:51] | You’ve been missed. | 我们很想你 |
[34:52] | Well, don’t get too used to me. | 好吧 不要习惯有我在 |
[34:54] | I’m gonna have to go underground again. | 我又要继续隐姓埋名了 |
[34:56] | Even deeppr now that the calculator knows who I am. | 计算者知道了我的身份 我得藏更深 |
[34:58] | What’s to keep him from posting it on the Internet? | 他为什么没能在网上散布消息 |
[35:00] | I might have installed a virus in his system | 我好像在他的系统里植入了病毒 |
[35:02] | that wiped out everything he had on Roy. | 把他全部有关罗伊的消息抹去了 |
[35:05] | I’m sorry I can’t stay. | 抱歉我得走了 |
[35:06] | Not just for you guys, but for Thea. | 不光是对你们 也对西娅 |
[35:09] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[35:11] | She’s gonna be ok, Oliver. | 她会好起来的 奥利弗 |
[35:12] | Well, whatever she decides, | 不论她做出了什么决定 |
[35:17] | I’m gonna back her play. | 我都会支持她 |
[35:33] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:34] | I thought the fever would never break. | 我还以为你的烧退不下去了 |
[35:36] | I’ll get you some water. | 我去给你弄点水喝 |
[35:37] | Taiana. | 泰安娜 |
[35:41] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[35:43] | It’s ok. | 别着急 |
[35:44] | Whatever it is, it can wait until you’ve had some water. | 不管你要说什么 先喝点水吧 |
[35:47] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[35:51] | When I said that Conklin killed your brother, | 我告诉过你是康克林杀了你的哥哥 |
[35:55] | that was a lie. | 其实不是这样 |
[35:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:58] | I have this darkness inside of me | 长久以来我一直试图逃避 |
[36:02] | that I’ve been trying to escape for the longest time. | 我内心的黑暗面 |
[36:05] | And I think that I found a way, | 现在我找到了解决办法 |
[36:07] | but first I need to earn your forgiveness. | 但首先我得祈求你的原谅 |
[36:10] | For what? | 原谅你什么 |
[36:12] | I didn’t know that Vlad was your brother. | 我并不知道瓦勒徳是你的哥哥 |
[36:16] | There are reasons, but they don’t matter, | 虽然事出有因 但都不重要了 |
[36:21] | they don’t change what I did. | 也无法改变我做过的事 |
[36:25] | I killed your brother. | 是我杀了你哥哥 |
[36:27] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 真不敢相信我竟然被你说服了 |
[36:49] | You are gonna be great. Break a leg. | 你不会有问题的 祝好运 |
[36:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:55] | Ok. | 没关系 |
[37:00] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[37:03] | This is a day I have looked forward to for a very long time. | 这一天我已期盼多日 |
[37:08] | Because today I stand | 因为今天我站在 |
[37:13] | on the shoulders of many giants. | 许多巨人的肩膀上 |
[37:16] | Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, | 尼古拉·特斯拉 托马斯·爱迪生 |
[37:19] | Ray Palmer, and of course, Curtis Holt | 雷·帕尔默 当然还有柯蒂斯·霍特 |
[37:24] | Their work has always | 他们一直致力于 |
[37:25] | been about making this world a better place. | 让世界变得更美好 |
[37:27] | And today, | 而今天 |
[37:30] | we get to take another step towards that goal. | 我们朝着那目标又迈出了一步 |
[37:33] | As you know, battery technology has been at a virtual standstill | 众所周知 电池技术数十年来实际上 |
[37:36] | for decades, with batteries lasting, nor charging any faster | 一直在瓶颈期 电池耐用性和充电速度 |
[37:39] | than they did in the 1970s. | 并不比七十年代有何进步 |
[37:42] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[37:46] | Today Palmer Tech is pleased to introduce | 今天帕尔默科技很荣幸地介绍 |
[37:49] | the power cell, a 100% recyclable battery. | 这款超级电池 100%可循环利用 |
[37:54] | It can charge an electric car for thousands of miles. | 它可供电动车跑上数千里 |
[37:57] | And right now, it is single-handedly | 就在此刻 单凭这一小块电池 |
[38:00] | not only powering this entire presentation, | 不仅可以为整场演说提供电量 |
[38:03] | but this entire building. | 也可以为整栋大楼供电 |
[38:17] | She is something else, isn’t she? | 她说得太棒了 对吧 |
[38:20] | You have no idea. | 绝对是 |
[38:25] | You know, you should be a nurse in your new life. | 重新开始的话你应该去当个护士 |
[38:31] | You’re a natural at it. | 你天生就是这块料 |
[38:34] | The only problem is, I am a one-patient man, | 但唯一的问题是 我只会照顾一个人 |
[38:37] | and I’m already committed to you. | 而且我早就向你承诺过了 |
[38:40] | Is that why you’re leaving? | 这就是你要离开的原因吗 |
[38:43] | Look, I get it, Star City is filled with too many people | 听着 我知道 星城到处都是 |
[38:46] | who can recognize you. | 能认出你的人 |
[38:49] | You know, I thought about staying anyway. | 你知道的 我想过无论如何都要留下 |
[38:54] | For you. | 为了你 |
[38:56] | You know what you could do for me? | 你知道你能为我做些什么吗 |
[38:59] | Go live an amazing life. | 去过你精彩丰富的生活 |
[39:04] | Get married, have a couple of kids. | 结婚生子 |
[39:10] | Get a minivan. | 再买一辆小货车 |
[39:14] | Just go be normal. | 过正常人的生活 |
[39:18] | There’s nothing in this world | 在这世上 只有你幸福了 |
[39:21] | that would make me happier than that. | 我才能更加宽慰 |
[39:25] | You know, if I could do all of this over again, | 你知道的 如果一切可以重来 |
[39:30] | I would do every single one of those things with you. | 我愿每一件事都有你陪伴 |
[39:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:38] | I love you, Thea Queen. | 我爱你 西娅·奎恩 |
[39:42] | I love you, Roy Harper. | 我也爱你 罗伊·哈珀 |
[39:53] | You were amazing out there. | 你在台上的表现太棒了 |
[39:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | How’s Thea doing? | 西娅现在怎么样了 |
[39:59] | I’m gonna go check on her now. | 我准备去看看她 |
[40:00] | I’m just gonna debrief with Curtis, | 我要去跟柯蒂斯做汇报了 |
[40:02] | but text me how she’s doing. Ok. | 发信息告诉我她的情况 好吗 |
[40:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:16] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:28] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[40:28] | Resting. | 在休息呢 |
[40:30] | Where’s your new BFF Damien? | 你那新对头达米恩在哪里 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:33] | Like you said, this is Thea’s decision, | 就像你说的 这是西娅的决定 |
[40:35] | it’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[40:36] | Oliver, I know it feels wrong, | 奥利弗 我知道这感觉不好 |
[40:37] | but you did the right thing. | 但是你做的是对的 |
[40:39] | However it feels, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 不管感觉如何 没有你我都做不到 |
[40:44] | Malcolm, thank you. | 马尔科姆 谢谢 |
[40:46] | For everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[40:50] | Oliver, it’s Thea. | 奥利弗 西娅不好了 |
[40:59] | How long will she be in a coma? | 她还会昏迷多久 |
[41:01] | Right now she’s barely a 3 on the Glasgow Scale. | 现在她勉强处在三级格拉斯哥昏迷状态 |
[41:06] | Prognosis isn’t good. | 预后情况不太乐观 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:23] | Thea please don’t go. | 西娅求你坚持住 |
[41:30] | There’s only one way to prevent that. | 只有一个办法能保住她 |
[41:33] | My father once told me of an elixir known as Lotus. | 我父亲曾告诉我有种叫圣莲的长生之药 |
[41:37] | Capable of countering the effects of the Lazarus Pit. | 能够压制复活泉水的副作用 |
[41:39] | A secret weapon developed by the League’s enemies. | 联盟的敌人研发的秘密武器 |
[41:42] | Do you have it? | 你有吗 |
[41:43] | I do. | 有 |
[41:45] | And I will freely give it to you on one condition. | 只要答应我一个条件我就免费给你 |
[41:48] | I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn. | 我要你杀了马尔科姆·梅林 |