时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | So my brother’s a ghost? | 所以我的弟弟是个幽灵 |
[00:03] | 10 years ago, I found out you were dealing. | 十年前 我发现你在贩毒 |
[00:05] | Yeah. You convinced me to enlist. | 是的 你说服我参军 |
[00:08] | – John. – You saw what kind of man my brother was, | -约翰 -你看到了他以前是什么样 |
[00:09] | what kind of man he is. | 现在是什么样 |
[00:10] | He’s your family. You said he was a good man. | 他是你的家人 你说过他是个好人 |
[00:12] | Maybe part of him still is. | 或许他仍然是 |
[00:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:16] | Get down. | 快趴下 |
[00:19] | The damage to her spinal cord, it’s permanent. | 她脊椎神经上的损伤 是永久性的 |
[00:22] | She’s never gonna walk again. | 她再也没法走路了 |
[00:27] | If we don’t get home soon, | 再不快点回家 |
[00:28] | the sitter’s gonna charge us an extra hour. | 保姆就要多收一小时钱了 |
[00:30] | We should have taken the car. | 我们该坐车回去的 |
[00:32] | Sitter’s what, another 15 bucks for half an hour? | 保姆半个小时多收15块吗 |
[00:36] | It’s a bargain at twice the price. | 再多一倍也值得 |
[00:42] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[00:43] | – Dear God. – Alan? | -天呐 -艾伦 |
[00:45] | Sorry to crash your evening. | 抱歉在这美好的夜晚打扰你们 |
[00:46] | Then don’t. Just call like normal people. | 那就别打扰 像一般人那样打个电话 |
[00:48] | I don’t have a normal job, | 我做的可不是一般的工作 |
[00:49] | and I’ve been compromised. | 况且我已经暴露了 |
[00:51] | I’m not ARGUS anymore. | 我已经退出超能力联合调查组了 |
[00:52] | Which makes you the only person I can trust. | 所以你是我唯一信任的人 |
[00:54] | I need you to tell Waller– | 我需要你告诉沃勒… |
[00:55] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:59] | You’re hit! | 你中枪了 |
[01:03] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[01:18] | Johnnie! | 约翰 |
[01:20] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[01:22] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[01:23] | We should have taken the car. | 我们该坐车回家的 |
[01:32] | Just be careful. Slow down, slow down. | 小心 慢点 慢点 |
[01:33] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[01:35] | Do you want me to be careful? | 你想让我小心吗 |
[01:36] | Oh, this is more Oliver 2.0, isn’t it? | 你现在是升级版的奥利弗 对吧 |
[01:39] | You think being cute is gonna distract me? | 你以为卖萌就能分散我的注意力吗 |
[01:41] | Mission accomplished. | 任务圆满完成 |
[01:44] | You don’t have to wait on me hand and foot, | 你不用无微不至地照顾我 |
[01:47] | though I wouldn’t say no to a blanket. | 不过 能再来条毛毯就更好了 |
[01:49] | The doctor says stick with the two tablets | 医生说要坚持吃两片 |
[01:53] | to keep with your current pain management regimen. | 才能抑制你的疼痛 |
[01:57] | You know, I really appreciate what you’re doing, | 我真的很感激你所做的一切 |
[01:58] | but you have a city to save, | 但你还要拯救城市 |
[02:00] | a mayoral campaign, | 还要竞选市长 |
[02:01] | a freaky superbad who can move things | 还要对付一个能用意念移动物体的 |
[02:03] | with his mind. | 变态大恶人 |
[02:04] | None of which are nearly as important | 这些跟你的康复比起来 |
[02:06] | as your recovery. | 都是小事 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | I think the people in the city | 我猜达克想要毁灭的 |
[02:10] | that Darhk wants to destroy might disagree. | 这座城市的市民可能不会同意 |
[02:12] | Well, those people should know that | 那些人应该明白 |
[02:13] | I stand no chance of stopping Damien Darhk | 没有你的帮助 我对付达米恩·达克 |
[02:15] | without your help. | 毫无胜算 |
[02:16] | Well, you might have to. | 但你不得不去 |
[02:19] | I have a spinal cord injury. | 我脊髓受损 |
[02:21] | I might never make a full recovery ever. | 可能永远也不会完全康复 |
[02:24] | That is worst case scenario, | 这是最坏的情况 |
[02:26] | and either way, you are still | 而且不管怎样 你都是 |
[02:27] | a vital member of the team. | 团队的核心成员 |
[02:29] | Your superpower is right there. | 你的超能力在于你的头脑 |
[02:34] | Maybe my new code name could be Hot Wheels. | 或许我的新代号可以叫”火辣轮椅” |
[02:36] | Keep pitching on that. | 多想想 |
[02:39] | All jokes aside, | 不开玩笑了 |
[02:41] | like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[02:42] | what I do bring to the team is my mind, | 我给团队的贡献在于我的头脑 |
[02:44] | and there’s a lot on it. | 但现在我脑子里很乱 |
[02:46] | So talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[02:47] | I just don’t think I’m ready to come back yet, | 我觉得我还没准备好回归团队 |
[02:49] | and the last thing you need | 在你命悬一线的的情况下 |
[02:51] | in a life-or-limb situation is me. | 最不需要的就是为我分心 |
[02:53] | Wow. We are going to agree to disagree | 看来我们要暂时对这个问题 |
[02:55] | on that one for the moment. | 保留不同意见了 |
[02:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:00] | John and Lyla were attacked. | 约翰和莱拉被袭击 |
[03:01] | Oh, my God! Are they ok? | 天呐 他们还好吗 |
[03:02] | John was shot. It was a flesh wound. | 约翰中枪了 皮肉伤 |
[03:04] | I should go see them. | 我该去看看他们 |
[03:05] | We should go see them. | 我们该去看看他们 |
[03:07] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[03:10] | Dinner is in the fridge. | 晚餐在冰箱里 |
[03:11] | Reheat in the oven at 425 degrees. | 放烤箱220度加热 |
[03:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:23] | And they just left you there? | 然后他们就把你丢下了 |
[03:25] | Yeah, but not before leaving me with this. | 是啊 还给我留下了这伤口 |
[03:27] | We are sure that this wasn’t HIVE? | 确定不是蜂巢吗 |
[03:29] | These men looked military. | 这些人看着像军人 |
[03:30] | Right, but you said that Chang said he was compromised, | 对 但你说张说他暴露了 |
[03:33] | And he specifically told you to go and speak with Waller. | 他明确地告诉你去找沃勒 |
[03:35] | Knowing her, she had Alan working | 以我对她的了解 她一定 |
[03:37] | on something off the books. | 派艾伦开展了秘密工作 |
[03:38] | I need to call the sitter. | 我得打个电话给保姆 |
[03:39] | OK. | 好 |
[03:40] | We need to find Chang before | 我们要尽快找到张 |
[03:42] | this kidnapping becomes something worse. | 以免事态恶化 |
[03:44] | Yeah, well, the van didn’t have any plates on them, | 那辆车没有挂车牌 |
[03:46] | and Chang’s phone is ARGUS-issued, | 张的手机是超能力联合调查组配的 |
[03:48] | which means it will be untraceable. | 所以无法追踪信号 |
[03:49] | We could really use Felicity’s help right now. | 我们现在需要费利西蒂的帮助 |
[03:51] | Yeah. She’s not up for it yet. | 她还没准备好 |
[03:54] | I can have SCPD see if John’s bullet | 我可以让星城警署查查有没有案件 |
[03:56] | is connected to any open cases. | 跟打中约翰的子弹有关 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:59] | I can go check the crime scene for any leftover evidence. | 我可以去犯罪现场看看有没有遗漏的证据 |
[04:03] | You should go to Starling General and have that looked at. | 你该去星城总院检查一下 |
[04:06] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[04:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:07] | Because eating a cheeseburger is a better option? | 因为吃芝士汉堡是更好的选择吗 |
[04:10] | This isn’t for me. | 这不是给我的 |
[04:12] | It’s for Andy. | 是给安迪的 |
[04:22] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[04:24] | Nothing. It’s an occupational hazard. | 没什么 普通工伤 |
[04:26] | I never pegged you for the masked vigilante type. | 我从没想过你会是面具义侠这种人 |
[04:28] | Yeah? Well, I guess we’re both full of surprises, Andy. | 是吗 我想我俩都是满身惊喜的人 安迪 |
[04:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:35] | You keep coming down here, | 你不断到这下面来 |
[04:36] | asking me all these questions, | 问这问那的 |
[04:38] | but I never get to ask them back. | 但我从没问过你问题 |
[04:42] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[04:45] | How do you end up working out of a basement | 你的办公地点怎么变成了一间地下室 |
[04:47] | or wherever we are | 就我们待的这地方 |
[04:50] | and fighting crime with a guy who wears a green hoodie? | 还和一个穿着绿兜帽的家伙一起打击罪犯 |
[04:53] | Well, he’s a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[04:54] | and we’re not fighting crime, Andy. | 而且我们不是在打击罪犯 安迪 |
[04:57] | Taking a city that’s holding itself together, | 这是一个自强不息的城市 |
[04:59] | and we are helping. | 而我们在帮助它 |
[05:02] | Don’t you remember when that was your mission? | 你忘了那曾经也是你的任务吗 |
[05:10] | Appreciate you two volunteering for this mission. | 很高兴你俩自愿来参加这次任务 |
[05:13] | Chance to ride with my little brother? | 有机会和我弟弟一起出战 |
[05:14] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 我可不会错过 |
[05:15] | Yeah. The Taliban’s not ready for the Diggle brothers. | 是啊 塔利班可对付不来狄格尔兄弟 |
[05:18] | HQ’s got eyes on | 总部盯上了 |
[05:19] | a primo opium shipment that’s been funding the local arms trade. | 一批用于资助当地军火贸易的高品质鸦片 |
[05:22] | We cut them off, | 我们把货截了 |
[05:23] | the terrorists will be left with nothing but rocks and sticks to fight us. | 恐怖分子们就只能用石头木棍和我们作战了 |
[05:26] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[05:26] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:49] | Incoming. Stay frosty, boys. | 来了 不要留情 伙计们 |
[05:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:58] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[06:08] | Perimeter! | 警戒周边 |
[06:09] | Go! | 上 |
[06:12] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[06:13] | Move, move, move, move, move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[06:15] | We’re screwed if they come around the other side. | 他们要是从另一边过来我们就完了 |
[06:18] | I’ll see if I can buy us some time. | 我看能不能为我们争取点时间 |
[06:19] | Move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[06:24] | I can draw them to it. | 我能把他们引到这东西那里 |
[06:25] | I got you. I’ll cover. | 好的 我掩护你 |
[06:41] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[06:42] | It’s in! | 埋好了 |
[06:47] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[06:57] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[06:59] | Talk to me, man. | 醒醒啊 老弟 |
[07:00] | You OK? | 没事吧 |
[07:01] | Did we get them? | 我们搞定他们了吗 |
[07:03] | You got them, brother. | 你搞定他们了 老弟 |
[07:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:29] | Why didn’t I get invited to this pity party? | 为何我没被邀请参加这个伤心派对 |
[07:32] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[07:34] | At least you found the right party favors. | 至少你选对了派对小礼物 |
[07:37] | 3 pills is a bit much, | 3片药有点多 |
[07:38] | but who am I to judge? | 但我有什么资格评论呢 |
[07:41] | OK. Whoever you are, | 好吧 不管你是谁 |
[07:41] | you picked the wrong woman on the wrong night to mess with. | 你在错误的夜晚 惹上了不该惹的女人 |
[07:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:45] | We both know you’re in no position to do anything. | 你我都清楚你什么都做不了 |
[07:48] | If you did, you’d be back out in the world | 假如你可以 你早就回到外面去了 |
[07:49] | instead of holed up here. | 而不是在这里耗着 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God. What is going on? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[07:54] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. I am losing it. | 天呐 我疯了 |
[08:01] | I am completely and utterly losing it. | 我完完全全彻彻底底地疯了 |
[08:03] | Now I’m talking to myself. | 现在我在自言自语了 |
[08:06] | Not exactly. | 其实不算 |
[08:13] | Laurel Lance, District Attorney’s office. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 地检办公室 |
[08:17] | What do we have here? | 这里什么情况 |
[08:18] | Deceased male, around 35, Asian, | 死亡男性 35岁左右 亚洲人 |
[08:21] | multiple lacerations, contusions, | 多处撕裂伤 挫伤 |
[08:23] | and blunt force trauma. | 还有钝器所致的外伤 |
[08:24] | You canvass the area yet? | 你们询问过周边人员了吗 |
[08:25] | There could be a witness who saw something. | 也许有目击证人看到了什么 |
[08:27] | I don’t need an ADA to tell me how to do my job. | 我不需要一个助理地检来对我指手画脚 |
[08:30] | Well, I’m sure there’s a murderer out there | 我确定外面那个杀人犯 |
[08:32] | who appreciates your lack of initiative. | 会感激你这么不主动的 |
[08:43] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[08:46] | Private security found him at the start of a graveyard shift. | 私人保安在夜班一开始的时候发现了他 |
[08:49] | That’s Chang. | 是张 |
[08:50] | Whoever did this took their time. | 干这事的人是把他折麽死的 |
[08:52] | Multiple lacerations to the knees, | 膝盖有多处撕裂伤 |
[08:54] | a broken arm, at least 3 pulled fingernails. | 手臂断了一只 至少三块指甲被拔掉了 |
[08:58] | They were torturing him for something. | 他们是有目的地折磨他 |
[09:00] | Information wasn’t the only thing they wanted. | 他们想要的不止是信息 |
[09:10] | I told you. What Agent Chang was working on is none of your concern, | 我告诉过你们了 张探员的任务不关你的事 |
[09:12] | and it’s even less of yours. | 更不关你的事 |
[09:14] | Thought would change | 我还以为在你发现 |
[09:14] | once you found out Chang was mutilated, | 张被打残 折磨 杀害之后 |
[09:16] | tortured, and killed. | 事情有所改变呢 |
[09:17] | I’m afraid you’ve overextended your welcome, Mr. Diggle. | 恐怕你高估了我们对你的欢迎 狄格尔先生 |
[09:20] | Which is A.R.G.U.S. speak for get the hell out of here. | 在超能力联合调查组这就是”滚出去”的意思 |
[09:22] | You always were a quick study. | 真聪明 |
[09:24] | I mean this with all sincerity. | 我说这句话是真心实意的 |
[09:26] | Your presence has truly been missed. | 我真的很想念你 |
[09:29] | Even if I don’t show it, | 即便我没有表现出来 |
[09:31] | I am deeply regretful for Mr. Chang’s death. | 但我对张先生的逝世深表遗憾 |
[09:34] | Hopefully we’ll meet again under happier circumstances. | 希望我们下次能在愉快一点的情况下见面 |
[09:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:49] | Hey. What was that look all about? | 你怎么这种表情 |
[09:55] | Ketorolac. Possible side effects include | 酮咯酸 也许会有副作用 |
[09:56] | swelling of the hands and feet, | 包括手脚肿胀 |
[09:57] | increased appetite, risk of infection. | 食欲增加 有感染的风险 |
[09:58] | Oh, good, good, good. Hallucinations. | 真好 我出现幻觉了 |
[10:00] | I really thought I was smarter than this. | 我真的以为自己不会这么蠢 |
[10:03] | You are not me, and you’re definitely not real. | 你不是我 而且你绝对是幻觉 |
[10:06] | I used to be you, | 我以前就是你 |
[10:08] | or you used to be me– | 或是你以前就是我 |
[10:10] | Strong, confident, brunette– | 坚强 自信 一头黑发 |
[10:15] | but you wasted all that away to go play superhero, | 但你把这些全都浪费在扮演超级英雄上 |
[10:20] | and look where that got you. | 现在看看你的下场 |
[10:24] | OK. So wait. This Waller person said | 等一下 这个沃勒说 |
[10:27] | that she couldn’t tell you anything | 她什么也不能告诉你 |
[10:29] | and then gave you that flash drive? | 却把这个U盘给了你 |
[10:30] | ARGUS has 24/7 internal surveillance. | 超能力联合调查组有全天候内部监控 |
[10:33] | She didn’t want anyone to know she was giving me | 她不想任何人知道 |
[10:34] | what she was giving me. | 她给了我什么 |
[10:35] | The question is what did she give you? | 问题是她到底给了你什么 |
[10:39] | I’ve seen that symbol before. | 我以前见过这符号 |
[10:40] | It’s a Default actually. | 其实是个标志 |
[10:42] | Shadowspire is a U.S. Army Special Forces Unit. | 暗影塔楼就是美军特种部队 |
[10:44] | ARGUS took them down 3 years ago | 三年前他们在艾伦·张负责的一项行动中 |
[10:46] | when they were exposed as war profiteers | 被人揭发以战争牟利 |
[10:48] | in an OP run by Alan Chang. | 然后超能力联合调查组把他们取缔了 |
[10:49] | What about those other two guys? | 那另外两个人呢 |
[10:51] | They’ve been reported missing for two days. | 报告说他们已经失踪两天了 |
[10:53] | If those were the missing agents | 如果他们就是暗影塔楼 |
[10:54] | that were a part of Shadowspire, then– | 失踪的部分特工 |
[10:55] | Then the rest of Shadowspire is gonna be on a payback mission. | 那其余的暗影塔楼肯定是在执行报复行动 |
[10:59] | We need to find the other two agents | 在那两名特工像艾伦一样惨遭毒手之前 |
[11:00] | before they end up like Alan. | 我们要找到他们 |
[11:02] | Hey. I think I found something. | 我有发现 |
[11:03] | That Default that was on the flash drive that Waller gave you. | 沃勒给你的U盘上的标志 |
[11:06] | Shadowspire. | 暗影塔楼 |
[11:07] | I thought I recognized that from someplace. | 我觉得我在哪见过 |
[11:08] | I ran into a bunch of those guys back in the Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗时 我碰到过这些人 |
[11:10] | I need to talk to my brother again. | 我要再和我弟弟谈谈 |
[11:14] | Who would think the reward for confiscating | 谁会想到没收的鸦片装运奖励 |
[11:16] | an opium shipment would be additional duty guarding it? | 还会有额外的保护呢 |
[11:19] | What you expect, a kiss from the president? | 难道你想总统赐你一吻吗 |
[11:22] | How are my two conquering heroes? | 我的两名征服者怎么样了 |
[11:24] | Wet and tired. | 汗如雨下 疲惫不堪 |
[11:25] | We are good, sir. | 我们状态良好 长官 |
[11:27] | You gentlemen did good today. | 你们今天做得非常好 |
[11:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[11:29] | Ever think about your future beyond working in this hell hole? | 有没有想过将来离开这鬼地方做什么 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:33] | Personal security, bodyguarding maybe. | 也许做做保安 保镖吧 |
[11:35] | You boys are meant for better things. | 你们注定要干一番大事业 |
[11:40] | The 3 of us could make bank | 如果在早上之前 |
[11:41] | if a few bricks of that sweet Afghani powder | 几包毒品正巧擅离职守 |
[11:44] | happened to go AWOL before the morning. | 我们三个人就能大捞一笔 |
[11:47] | You know, I’m gonna have to decline, sir. | 我不得不谢拒此事 长官 |
[11:50] | My mama taught me never to trust dirty war profiteers. | 我妈妈教我绝对不要相信肮脏的战争牟利者 |
[11:59] | You should probably watch your tone. | 也许你该注意一下你的语气 |
[12:02] | You might end up in worse shape than those talis yesterday. | 你的下场可能会比昨天那些人还惨 |
[12:09] | As you were. | 继续站岗 |
[12:15] | – Well, look at you. – What you talking about? | -瞧瞧你 -你在说什么呢 |
[12:18] | Back in Starling, you would have jumped at any opportunity | 在星城 你会迫不及待地抓住 |
[12:20] | to earn a little extra scratch. | 任何获得小营小利的机会 |
[12:23] | This place has been good for you. | 你受到了这地方的熏陶嘛 |
[12:25] | I’m proud of you, Andy. | 我为你骄傲 安迪 |
[12:28] | So exactly how many evil organizations are you associated with? | 你到底效力过多少邪恶组织 |
[12:32] | I’m beginning to lose count. | 我已经数不清了 |
[12:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:35] | Shadowspire! | 暗影塔楼 |
[12:37] | Your old army buddies are in Starling City. | 你以往的军队同事来了星城 |
[12:41] | They tortured and killed an ARGUS agents | 他们虐待并杀死了超能力联合调查组的一名特工 |
[12:44] | and abducted two others. | 还掳走了另外两名特工 |
[12:45] | Look. I have nothing to do with them anymore. | 我现在和他们已经没有关系了 |
[12:47] | After I got discharged, they cut ties. | 我退役之后 他们就和我断绝了关系 |
[12:50] | They only want enlisted men. | 他们只要现役军人 |
[12:51] | How the hell could I not see this? | 我怎么没料到这点呢 |
[12:53] | You were with me the entire time! | 你当时一直和我在一起 |
[12:55] | Because you saw what you wanted to see. | 因为你只看到你想要看的 |
[12:57] | Look. You wanted to believe that the army | 你想要相信军队 |
[12:59] | had straightened me out. | 改变了我 |
[13:00] | Look. I’m your brother, | 我是你弟弟 |
[13:02] | but I’m not built like you. | 但是我生来和你不同 |
[13:04] | I didn’t take to the military like you did. | 我不像你那样喜欢参军 |
[13:06] | You saw the world as something to be fixed. | 你把世界看成是需要修补的事物 |
[13:08] | I only saw it as broken, | 我只看到它遭到破坏 |
[13:10] | so I made sure I had enough to survive in it. | 所以我确保自己能生存下去 |
[13:13] | So you pretended to be a completely different person | 所以你在你自己哥哥面前 |
[13:17] | around your own brother? | 假装是一个完全不同的人吗 |
[13:20] | It spared me the look that’s on your face right now. | 请不要摆出这一副臭脸给我看 |
[13:26] | But maybe some good could come out of this. | 但也许我们能利用这一点 |
[13:27] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[13:30] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:32] | The two missing agents– | 那两名失踪的特工 |
[13:33] | you still think they’re alive? | 你觉得他们还活着吗 |
[13:34] | – I can hope. – And I can help. | -我可以希望 -我可以帮忙 |
[13:36] | Look. I know how Shadowspire operates. | 我知道暗影塔楼的行事方法 |
[13:39] | If they’re consistent, | 如果他们行事如前的话 |
[13:41] | they’ll use the nearest Freeport as a base of operations. | 那他们就会利用最近的自由港做为作战基地 |
[13:44] | The best place to hide illicit things | 隐藏非法赃物的最佳地点就在 |
[13:46] | is right next to legitimate ones. | 合法地点的旁边 |
[13:52] | It’s called a Freeport | 那地方叫做自由港 |
[13:53] | it holds commodities while they’re in transit | 在世界各地运输途中 |
[13:55] | between international destinations. | 这些地方暂时储存货物 |
[13:56] | Pretty low-end. | 很低级 |
[13:57] | Looks like somebody upgraded their security system. | 看来有人升级了安全系统 |
[14:00] | Motion sensors, laser tripwires, digital locks. | 传感器 激光绊线 智能锁 |
[14:04] | I think I know somebody who can help. | 我想我知道谁能帮上忙 |
[14:10] | Not gonna get that? | 不打算接吗 |
[14:13] | Smart move. | 很明智 |
[14:17] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[14:18] | I’m out in the field actually. | 我在外面执行任务 |
[14:20] | We’ve come up against some tech, | 我们遇到点技术难题 |
[14:21] | the kind that you typically eat for breakfast. | 对你来说是小菜一碟 |
[14:23] | Now I know that you said you’re not | 我知道你说过 |
[14:25] | ready to get back in the saddle, | 你还没有准备好开始工作 |
[14:26] | but we could really use your help. | 可是我们真的需要你帮助 |
[14:28] | You’re not really falling for that again, are you? | 你不会再上那个当了 是吧 |
[14:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:32] | Pacific Freeport. It’s a– | 太平洋自由港 是个 |
[14:34] | Security’s down. | 安保系统解除了 |
[14:36] | That was amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[14:37] | All you need to do is get back in the game. | 看来你已经回归了 |
[14:39] | I thought vomiting inside my mouth was just an expression. | 真让人觉得恶心 |
[14:44] | I’m inside their security system. | 我黑进了他们的安保系统 |
[14:45] | I got eyes on 7 very menacing-looking fellows | 我看到了7个挺吓人的保安 |
[14:47] | guarding a bunch of holding containers. | 正在看守着一些集装箱 |
[14:54] | I’m reading infrared on one of the containers. | 我收到了其中一个集装箱的红外线 |
[14:56] | I’m working on opening that lock. | 我正在想办法打开它的锁 |
[14:57] | Go for the hostages. We’ll take care of shadowspire. | 你们去救人质 我们来搞定暗影塔楼 |
[15:07] | Container’s open. Should be 10 feet in front of you. | 集装箱开了 应该在你们前方3米 |
[15:09] | Second container on your right. | 第二个集装箱在你们右边 |
[15:11] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[15:18] | We found the two ARGUS agents. | 我们找到超能力联合调查组的人了 |
[15:20] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[15:21] | Get out of here then. | 那就赶紧离开那 |
[15:22] | What about you and Spartan? | 你和斯巴达怎么样了 |
[15:23] | We got this. Go! | 我们能搞定 快走 |
[15:33] | Felicity, what’s going on? | 费利西蒂 怎么回事 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. I– | 我不知道 我 |
[15:35] | I must have tripped some sort of failsafe. | 我肯定是触发了什么失效保护装置 |
[15:36] | The system’s overloaded with too many requests. | 系统因为收到太多请求而超负荷了 |
[15:38] | Oopsie. | 真糟糕 |
[15:53] | You hear so much about these vigilantes, | 我听过很多治安维持者的事迹 |
[15:56] | but I’ve never seen one in person. | 可是我从来没亲眼见过 |
[15:57] | Wish I could say the same about a cold-blooded murderer. | 我可知道你这个冷血杀手 |
[16:01] | Have we met before? | 我们以前认识吗 |
[16:12] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[16:13] | I’ve got Spartan. We’re good! | 我跟斯巴达汇合了 我们没事 |
[16:15] | No thanks to you. | 都不是你的功劳 |
[16:32] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[16:32] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[16:34] | Is John OK? | 约翰没事吧 |
[16:35] | John’s fine, | 约翰很好 |
[16:38] | But you seem to think that | 可是你好像觉得 |
[16:41] | what happened tonight is your fault. | 今晚的事是你的错 |
[16:42] | Well, I’m pretty sure I was the one | 我很确定是我 |
[16:44] | who couldn’t stop the security doors from closing. | 没能阻止那扇门关闭 |
[16:46] | And I’m the one who pushed you to get involved | 你之前说得很清楚没有准备好 |
[16:48] | when you signaled pretty hard that you weren’t ready. | 可是我还是强迫着你参与到其中的 |
[16:50] | I wasn’t signaling… | 我并没有说得 |
[16:53] | that hard. | 那么清楚 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry that I pushed. | 很抱歉我逼你了 |
[16:56] | I just thought that if you got behind a keyboard again | 我是觉得只要你把手放到键盘上 |
[17:00] | that things would just start to feel normal. | 一切就会又恢复正常了 |
[17:03] | I love how playing superhero is what we consider normal. | 真高兴做超级英雄就是我们认为的正常 |
[17:08] | But there is no going back to normal. | 可是已经不可能恢复正常了 |
[17:10] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[17:11] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[17:14] | What I mean is that I can no longer be a part of the team. | 但我的意思是我们不能再成为你们中的一员了 |
[17:18] | Because of your injury? | 因为你的伤吗 |
[17:21] | You can’t let that stop you. | 你不能让这事影响你 |
[17:23] | Except it has. | 但它真的影响了 |
[17:25] | Look at me, Oliver. | 看看我 奥利弗 |
[17:27] | I’ve spent the last week and a half stuck in this loft. | 我已经在这里待了一周半了 |
[17:29] | I can’t… move. I can’t drive. | 我没法走路 没法开车 |
[17:33] | I can’t walk down the street and get a cup of coffee, | 我连下楼去买杯咖啡都做不到 |
[17:37] | and if tonight is any indication, | 如果今晚的事说明了什么 |
[17:39] | I can’t do the one thing | 那就是我连本该能做的事 |
[17:40] | that I’m supposed to still be able to do. | 现在都做不了了 |
[17:42] | You just need to give it time. | 你只是需要点时间 |
[17:48] | Hey. Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[17:51] | Go ahead. Tell him. | 说吧 告诉他 |
[17:54] | Tell him you’re hallucinating. | 告诉他你出现幻觉了 |
[17:55] | That should go over like Gangbusters. | 就像《流氓扫荡者》的剧情那样 |
[17:57] | I’m not going to pretend that I understand… | 我不会假装说我明白 |
[17:58] | Come on, Felicity. Tell him. Tell him… | 快点 费利西蒂 告诉他 |
[18:00] | what you’re going through, | 你现在的感受 |
[18:01] | but you are the strongest person that I know… | 可是你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[18:01] | that you’re no good for the team anymore, | 你不适合再在团队里了 |
[18:04] | that in addition to having legs that don’t work, | 不仅腿废了 |
[18:04] | and we have your back the same way that you have our back. | 我们会像你支持我们一样地来支持你 |
[18:05] | you’ve got a full on case of the crazies… | 而且还总是 |
[18:08] | We don’t stand a chance to take down those guards last night– | 我们昨晚没能搞定那些人 |
[18:09] | seeing visions… | 出现幻觉 |
[18:11] | Just shut up! | 别说了 |
[18:17] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[18:18] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我也不是想惹你生气 |
[18:19] | No, no, no. It’s not you, it’s not you. | 不不不 不是说你 不是说你 |
[18:23] | Can I just be alone for a little while? | 能不能让我一个人静静 |
[18:36] | You know, I guessed I hoped | 我本来还希望着 |
[18:37] | by giving you intel on Shadowspire | 告诉你暗影塔楼的事之后 |
[18:39] | you would let me out of my cell, | 你就会放我出来 |
[18:41] | but this isn’t what I had in mind. | 这可不是我所想象的 |
[18:44] | Hey, Lyla. It’s been a while. | 你好 莱拉 好久不见 |
[18:46] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[18:53] | Mr. Diggle. | 狄格尔先生 |
[18:54] | I’m the director of ARGUS. | 我是超能力联合调查组的主管 |
[18:56] | Those 3 dead men were my agents. | 死去的那三个是我的人 |
[18:58] | I want to debrief you on your relationship to Shadowspire. | 我想了解你跟暗影塔楼的关系 |
[19:01] | Which is interesting because you couldn’t even | 真有意思 上次我们见面的时候 |
[19:02] | say Shadowspire last time we met. | 你根本就没提过暗影塔楼 |
[19:04] | I was taking an understandable precaution | 我是针对潜在漏洞 |
[19:07] | in light of a potential security breach. | 而做出的合理预防 |
[19:09] | The two agents you found tonight | 你今晚发现的两名特工 |
[19:11] | were assigned to safeguard a shipment of confiscated railguns. | 被指派护送被收缴的电磁炮运输 |
[19:17] | But that was a completely black assignment, | 这是一次绝对的秘密行动 |
[19:20] | so I’d be very interested to know how Shadowspire knew about it. | 所以我很感兴趣暗影塔楼是怎么知道的 |
[19:24] | Amanda, you don’t see the bigger problem here? | 阿曼达 你没意识到更严重的问题吗 |
[19:27] | Those things fire off electromagnetic projectiles. | 这些东西可以发射出电磁弹 |
[19:29] | Just one of them could take down a building. | 只要一发就能摧毁一栋楼 |
[19:31] | – Your point? – My point… | -你的意思是 -我的意思是 |
[19:33] | is that if Shadowspire’s looking for that type of ordinance– | 如果暗影塔楼在寻求这种指示 |
[19:35] | I’m far more concerned | 我更担心的是 |
[19:36] | with a catastrophic security breach | 在我的组织里存在 |
[19:38] | in my organization, Mr. Diggle. | 灾难性的安全漏洞 狄格尔先生 |
[19:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[19:42] | Shadowspire’s not after railguns. | 暗影塔楼要的不是电磁炮 |
[19:44] | And what if you’re wrong, Andy? | 如果你错了呢 安迪 |
[19:45] | We thought you weren’t hooked up with Shadowspire anymore. | 我们以为你和暗影塔楼没关系了呢 |
[19:47] | I’m not, but I know the way they work. | 是没有了 但我知道他们如何运作 |
[19:51] | Shadowspire’s all about misdirection. | 暗影塔楼擅长调虎离山 |
[19:53] | An elite military unit? | 一支精锐部队 |
[19:56] | A cover for a criminal organization. | 那只是犯罪组织的幌子 |
[19:59] | A heist of a shipment of railguns? | 一次电磁炮劫运吗 |
[20:02] | No. | 不是的 |
[20:03] | Distraction. | 这是声东击西 |
[20:06] | They’re after something else. | 他们要的是别的东西 |
[20:14] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[20:16] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[20:17] | Felicity’s upset, | 费利西蒂很难过 |
[20:19] | I don’t know how to help her. | 我不知道怎么帮她 |
[20:20] | It seems entirely straightforward. | 这很直截了当吧 |
[20:23] | As the only other person here who’s had | 作为这里唯一有幸和你 |
[20:25] | the privilege of dating you, a piece of advice. | 交往过的人 我提个建议 |
[20:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻 |
[20:32] | Everything that’s happening is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[20:35] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我知道你会这么说 |
[20:37] | Last month when we went up against Vandal Savage, | 上个月 我们对抗汪达尔·萨维奇时 |
[20:40] | Barry traveled through time | 巴里做了时间旅行 |
[20:42] | and changed things. | 改变了一些事 |
[20:43] | Uh, what? | 你说什么 |
[20:44] | Barry can travel through time, | 巴里会时间旅行 |
[20:46] | and he warned me that when you change the past | 他警告我 当你改变过去时 |
[20:49] | the past fights back, so for the past month, | 过去会制造报应 所以这几个月 |
[20:53] | I have been tortured by the idea | 我一直被这个想法所困扰 |
[20:58] | that what happened to Felicity might have happened | 要是我听了他的话 |
[21:00] | because I wouldn’t listen to him. | 也许费利西蒂就不会出事了 |
[21:02] | The only person who is responsible for what happened to Felicity | 费利西蒂的遭遇只能怪一个人 |
[21:05] | is Damien Darhk. | 就是达米恩·达克 |
[21:13] | John. | 约翰 |
[21:15] | We’re on it. | 这就去 |
[21:18] | John thinks Shadowspire’s going after a shipment of railguns. | 约翰认为暗影塔楼要抢劫电磁炮运输 |
[21:20] | – Can you call Thea? – Got it. | -帮我打给西娅 -没问题 |
[21:23] | Hey, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[21:26] | Felicity–she makes her own choices, you know. | 费利西蒂会自己做选择 你知道的 |
[21:29] | I’m sure that’s one of the reasons why you love her so much. | 我相信这也是你这么爱她的原因之一 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[21:39] | “The Shining.” | 《闪灵》啊 |
[21:42] | Not sure if I should be flattered or insulted. | 不知道我该感到荣幸还是受辱 |
[21:46] | Oh, my God. Die. Just go away already. | 我的天啊 去死 快消失 |
[21:49] | Since I’m you, | 由于我就是你 |
[21:50] | that could be a little difficult, don’t you think? | 这可能有点难办 不是吗 |
[21:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | I’m here, you’re here, | 我在这 你也在这 |
[21:57] | so why are we here? | 这是为什么 |
[21:59] | Do you have anything the least bit interesting to say to me | 你除了跟我针锋相对 |
[22:01] | besides the little jabs you keep making? | 没有半点有趣的事可以说吗 |
[22:02] | Those jabs are just to get your attention. | 这些都是为了引起你注意 |
[22:05] | So what do you want to tell me? | 所以你要对我说什么 |
[22:06] | I’m not here to tell you anything. I’m here to show you. | 我不是来说的 我是来让你看的 |
[22:11] | The last time we looked like this, Cooper had just fake died. | 上次我们还是这个造型时 库柏制造了假死 |
[22:14] | What does this have to do with my ex-boyfriend? | 这和我前男友有什么关系 |
[22:16] | The day we thought he died, | 我们以为他死了那天 |
[22:18] | you broke out the hair dye, | 你把头发染了 |
[22:22] | ditched the contacts, and decided | 删掉了联系人 然后决定 |
[22:25] | you weren’t gonna rely on anyone else for help | 以后再不依靠任何人的帮助 |
[22:28] | ever again. | 绝不 |
[22:29] | It was just going to be you against the world, | 只会是你自己对抗全世界 |
[22:31] | and that was going to be your armor. | 那将成为你的盔甲 |
[22:34] | Guess I should have chosen kevlar. | 我猜我会选防弹衣 |
[22:35] | Stop it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself | 停下吧 别再自怨自艾了 |
[22:38] | and stop pretending! | 别再假装了 |
[22:39] | Pretending?! | 假装什么 |
[22:40] | Pretending that this is the real you– | 假装这样的你是真的你 |
[22:43] | The blond hair, the glasses, | 一头金发 戴着眼镜 |
[22:46] | the sensible fashion. | 理智的时尚感 |
[22:47] | People wear masks for a reason– | 人们戴面具是有理由的 |
[22:49] | to hide who they are– | 为了隐藏真实的自己 |
[22:51] | just like you have been doing for the past 5 years. | 你这五年不就是这么做的吗 |
[22:53] | First, you decided to sign up for being | 你先是决定成为 |
[22:55] | the world’s most overqualified I.T. girl, | 全世界最大材小用的IT女 |
[22:57] | and then you decide to try being a hero, | 然后又决定成为英雄 |
[23:02] | and look what it got you, | 看看这些给了你什么 |
[23:04] | a ringside seat to the rest of your life. | 从今以后你只能坐观战席了 |
[23:08] | You thought you were such a badass. | 你以为你很了不起吗 |
[23:18] | Waller says the shipment of railguns is in the back of that truck, | 沃勒说电磁炮就在那辆货车后面 |
[23:21] | moving out in less than an hour. | 一小时之内出发 |
[23:24] | What does Shadowspire want with a whole shipment of railguns? | 暗影塔楼要一车电磁炮做什么 |
[23:27] | Absolutely nothing good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[23:30] | It’s nice to have you back, Agent Michaels. | 你能回来真好 麦考斯特工 |
[23:33] | Feels like old times. | 感觉一如从前 |
[23:35] | What feels like old times is you keeping secrets | 一如从前的是你隐瞒秘密 |
[23:37] | that get good people killed. | 让无辜人丢了性命 |
[23:39] | Did it ever occur to you that Alan | 你有没有想过 |
[23:41] | and the other two agents might still be alive if you hadn’t | 如果你把反暗影塔楼行动摆到台面上 |
[23:43] | tried to keep your Anti-Shadowspire operations off the books? | 艾伦和另外两名特工可能就不会死了 |
[23:46] | Of course it has, | 当然想过 |
[23:48] | but the ugly side of our business | 但我们事业不光彩的一面 |
[23:49] | is that sometimes security has to be paid for in blood. | 就是有时必须要用牺牲换取安全 |
[23:52] | Thank you. I was wondering why I’d left. | 谢谢 我还在想我为什么离开呢 |
[23:56] | I don’t know what you’re worried about, man. | 我不知道你在担心什么 伙计 |
[23:58] | Your team’s out seeing action tonight. | 你的团队今晚在外面执行任务 |
[24:00] | And I’m not with them because I’m here babysitting you. | 而我没有跟他们一起是因为我要在这里照顾你 |
[24:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[24:11] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[24:30] | There’s no movement on the railgun ship– | 电磁炮的车上没动静 |
[24:38] | Your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[24:39] | Behind your heads now. | 放到脑后 |
[24:41] | Don’t do it. | 放下 |
[24:52] | Amanda, it’s been ages. | 阿曼达 好久不见 |
[24:55] | Lieutenant Joyner, wish I could say it was a pleasure. | 乔伊纳中尉 真希望我能说很高兴见到你 |
[25:04] | Oh, man. Stop moving. | 伙计 别动了 |
[25:05] | You are making me dizzy. | 你都把我弄晕了 |
[25:11] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:15] | I told you, John. | 我跟你说过 约翰 |
[25:16] | The railguns were a distraction. | 电磁炮就是用来声东击西的 |
[25:19] | ARGUS is the endgame. | 超能力联合调查组才是终极目标 |
[25:26] | If this is retribution for the work | 如果这是为了报复 |
[25:28] | Agent Chang and I did crippling Shadowspire, | 我和张特工使暗影塔楼受创的事 |
[25:30] | clearly it didn’t take. | 看来我们的工作还做得不够好 |
[25:32] | Vengeance and retribution are useless pursuits. | 报仇和报复都是无用的追求 |
[25:35] | For one thing, they don’t pay. | 首先 它们没有回报 |
[25:37] | I’m here for Rubicon, | 我是为了卢比孔河行动而来 |
[25:40] | And you–you’re gonna give me the codes to access it. | 而你 你要给我进去的密码 |
[25:42] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[25:44] | I do. That’s why I kept all these people alive. | 我知道 所以我才让这些人都活着 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna give you 20 minutes, | 我给你20分钟 |
[25:56] | and then… | 然后 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我会再问你一次 |
[26:04] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:05] | They must have jammers in here. | 他们一定是这里放了干扰发射器 |
[26:07] | No cell or wi-fi service. | 没有移动网络或无线信号 |
[26:09] | Uh, would you like to share with the rest of the class? | 你愿意跟我解释一下吗 |
[26:12] | These monitors work just like TVs, | 这些监视器的工作原理跟电视一样 |
[26:16] | Receiving broadcast signals on the 700 megahertz band. | 接收700兆赫的广播信号 |
[26:21] | I have a friend who’s into this kind of stuff. | 我有个朋友很喜欢这种东西 |
[26:23] | Occasionally, I listen to her. | 偶尔我会听听她说什么 |
[26:24] | If I can just switch the chipset into transmitting mode, | 如果我能把芯片组转换成传输模式 |
[26:30] | I should be able to contact my team. | 我应该就能联系上我的队员 |
[26:32] | Oh, man. Lyla does not have time to wait on your team. | 莱拉可没有时间等你的队员 |
[26:35] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们要做点什么 |
[26:36] | Yeah? Well, you’re not doing anything, Andy. | 是吗 你不能做任何事 安迪 |
[26:37] | Look, man. Your wife is in there! | 你妻子在那里 |
[26:39] | Now’s not the time to not trust me. | 现在不是怀疑我的时候 |
[26:41] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[26:50] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[26:57] | You were just putting on a little show for me, huh? | 你就是在我面前演戏的是吗 |
[26:58] | Get your hands off me, man. What’s wrong with you? | 放手 你怎么回事 |
[27:00] | I see you buddying up with Joyner, | 我看到你跟乔伊纳混在一起 |
[27:02] | talking to him, thick as thieves. | 跟他聊天 交情不浅 |
[27:03] | Would you relax? | 你能冷静一下吗 |
[27:05] | We were talking about blackjack. | 我们是在聊21点牌 |
[27:06] | I was telling him about | 我告诉他 |
[27:07] | the card counting technique you taught me. | 你教我的牌点计算技巧 |
[27:09] | -Really, Andy? -Yeah, really. | -真的吗 安迪 -没错 |
[27:13] | Ok, man. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | Because I can’t have you backsliding, all right? | 我不能再让你堕落了 |
[27:17] | Man, I agreed to go through this whole army thing, | 我答应了来参军 |
[27:20] | and I kept my end of the bargain. | 我遵守了我的诺言 |
[27:23] | Now I need you to keep yours. | 现在我要你遵守你的 |
[27:25] | And I need you to start treating me like a brother | 我想让你开始像兄弟一样对待我 |
[27:27] | and not like a criminal. | 而不是像个罪犯 |
[27:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:34] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[27:37] | John, Shadowspire never made a move on the shipment, | 约翰 暗影塔楼没有对动手 |
[27:40] | So whatever their next move is, it… | 所以无论他们下一步要做什么… |
[27:42] | It’s not railguns. | 都不会是电磁炮 |
[27:44] | Just call me when you get something new from your brother. | 你弟弟那里有什么新消息就打电话给我 |
[27:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:53] | I am so glad our new lair has elevator access. | 真开心我们的新据点有升降设备 |
[27:57] | Curtis has anointed himself my personal chauffeur. | 柯蒂斯说要做我的专属司机 |
[28:00] | Fancy. It’s a good thing he didn’t ask | 很好 他没问很多 |
[28:02] | too many questions about coming to your campaign office | 怎样半夜来你竞选办公室的事 |
[28:04] | in the middle of the night. | 真是太好了 |
[28:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[28:08] | Well, I was at home, | 我刚刚在家 |
[28:12] | feeling more self-pity | 突然觉得 |
[28:14] | Than I have in my entire life when it hit me. | 前所未有地自怨自艾 |
[28:18] | This is who I am. | 这才是我该做的事 |
[28:21] | I wanted to come along on your awesome superhero adventure | 我想要参与你的超级英雄冒险 |
[28:24] | because I wanted to help people. | 因为我想帮助别人 |
[28:27] | And the old me was so angry at the world, | 过去的我对世界太愤怒了 |
[28:32] | but that anger never accomplished anything. | 那种愤怒没完成过任何一件事 |
[28:35] | It just created more anger | 它只是创造更多的愤怒 |
[28:39] | and some seriously bad personal style choices. | 和一些坏极的个人造型选择 |
[28:44] | I wanted to do some good in the world. | 我想要做点好事 |
[28:50] | That was a good speech. | 我刚刚说得那么好 |
[28:52] | I thought you’d be a little more impressed. | 还以为你会觉得很棒 |
[28:54] | It was a good speech, but… | 确实说得很好 但是 |
[28:57] | But…how did it go again? | 但是 怎么说的来着 |
[28:59] | I know you and I do | 我很了解你 |
[29:03] | You’re probably thinking what happened was your fault. | 你可能觉得发生的这一切都是你的错 |
[29:07] | I’m here to tell you that it’s not | 我是来告诉你这不是你的错 |
[29:11] | And that it’s not mine either. | 也不是我的错 |
[29:13] | It’s the fault of only one man, | 这只是一个人的错 |
[29:14] | And he has an extremely | 他还有一个 |
[29:15] | on-the-nose and alliterative name. | 很押韵的名字 |
[29:19] | And we’re going to stop him. | 而我们将去阻止他 |
[29:22] | Not out of guilt or vengeance, or regret. | 不是出于愧疚或报复 或悔恨 |
[29:26] | We are going to stop him because it’s what we do. | 我们将去阻止他是因为那是我们该做的事 |
[29:32] | That’s who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 |
[29:37] | That was a good speech. | 说得不错 |
[29:39] | I’m very happy to hear it. | 很开心能听到你这么说 |
[29:48] | Uh, we’re gonna need to get some ramps. | 我们需要加点斜坡了 |
[29:54] | ARGUS has been compromised, | 超能力联合调查组被偷袭了 |
[29:57] | and Lyla’s being held hostage. | 而且莱拉被劫持成人质了 |
[30:02] | I found this in your office. | 我在你的办公室发现了这个 |
[30:03] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[30:07] | Lieutenant, we picked up an unauthorized comm | 中尉 我们发现了一封来自看守区域发出的 |
[30:09] | out of the detention area. | 未经授权的通信 |
[30:11] | Take someone and look into it. | 找个人去看看怎么回事 |
[30:13] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:19] | Go on. | 来点酒吧 |
[30:21] | You might not get the chance to enjoy it again. | 你恐怕再也没有享受它的机会了 |
[30:24] | It’s been 20 minutes. | 已经过去了20分钟 |
[30:27] | Am I gonna have to downsize your organization yet again? | 需要我再次帮你的组织裁减一下人手吗 |
[30:31] | Apparently. | 显然需要 |
[30:32] | Well, that’s rather cold-blooded. | 好吧 你真是太冷血了 |
[30:35] | You really don’t know her that well at all, do you? | 你真的一点也不了解她 是吗 |
[30:38] | Ms. Michaels is one of my most trusted agents. | 麦考斯女士是我最为信任的特工之一 |
[30:41] | She knows better than anyone | 她比任何人都清楚 |
[30:42] | that I’m perfectly capable of watching you | 我完全能够不动声色地看着你 |
[30:44] | execute every person in this room, | 处决掉这个房间里的任何一个人 |
[30:47] | and I’ll still never give you the Rubicon access codes. | 而且我还是绝对不会给你卢比孔河行动的密码 |
[30:56] | Is that right, Ms. Michaels? | 是这样吗 麦考斯女士 |
[31:00] | It’s right. | 没错 |
[31:01] | It’s why I left. | 这就是我离开的原因 |
[31:03] | Amanda Waller doesn’t make decisions based on | 阿曼达·沃勒在做出决定时从来不会 |
[31:05] | the value of human life. | 考虑人命的价值 |
[31:08] | Pity. | 真遗憾 |
[31:11] | No! | 不要 |
[31:16] | Well, Ms. Michaels, most trusted agent, | 好吧 麦考斯女士 最可靠的特工 |
[31:21] | looks like you now have 20 minutes. | 你现在还剩下20分钟 |
[31:28] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:30] | Oh, my god. No. No! | 上帝啊 不 不 |
[31:33] | John, John, John. | 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[31:35] | John, please! He’s gonna kill her. | 约翰 住手 他会杀了她的 |
[31:38] | You can’t afford not to trust me. | 你一定得相信我 否则后果很严重 |
[31:51] | Overwatch, we’re on site. | “守望者” 我们到了 |
[31:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:54] | Well, I thought that it was time you got a code name. | 我觉得你是时候起一个代号了 |
[31:56] | – What do you think? – It’s perfect. | -你觉得如何 -太棒了 |
[31:58] | Was gonna go with Oracle, but it’s taken. | 本来想用“神谕”的 但有其他人用了 |
[32:00] | Shadowspire’s got the entire area around C&C in lockdown. | 暗影塔楼将整个C&C区域都封锁了 |
[32:03] | You guys are the only game in town. | 你们几个是唯一的希望了 |
[32:05] | Can you get us inside? | 你能把我们弄进去吗 |
[32:09] | Like that you mean? | 你是说像这样吗 |
[32:18] | Well, it’s about time you guys came looking. | 好吧 你们总算找到我了 |
[32:20] | Who the hell are you supposed to be? | 你是干什么的 |
[32:21] | Sergeant Andrew Diggle, | 安德鲁·狄格尔警官 |
[32:22] | 52nd regiment, 5th battalion. | 第五四二军团 第五作战营 |
[32:24] | What are you doing locked up here? | 你为什么被关在这儿 |
[32:25] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[32:26] | shorter version being my brother’s a jerk. | 简单点说 都怪我那混蛋哥哥 |
[32:28] | Lucky for me, though, your Co and I go way back. | 但我很走运 你们的指挥官和我有过交情 |
[32:31] | If you’re serious about Lyla Michaels | 如果你们真的想从莱拉·麦考斯那里 |
[32:33] | giving up the Rubicon codes, | 拿到卢比孔河行动密码 |
[32:34] | you will get on the radio and tell Lieutenant Joyner | 你还不如打开无线电 告诉乔伊纳中尉 |
[32:37] | the guy that taught him how to count cards is here. | 那个教会他如何算牌的家伙在这儿 |
[32:38] | And, uh, wants to help him out. | 而且 打算帮他一把 |
[32:51] | Andy Diggle? | 安德鲁·狄格尔 |
[32:52] | You look pretty good for a dead man. | 你都死了还看起来这么好 |
[32:54] | Here I thought I put on weight. | 我还以为我长胖了呢 |
[32:56] | What are you doing at ARGUS, | 你在超能力联合调查组干什么 |
[32:58] | much less alive? | 而且还活着 |
[32:59] | Amanda Waller brought me in | 阿曼达·沃勒带我进来的 |
[33:00] | because of my former association with you guys, | 因为我之前和你们的人有过联系 |
[33:03] | but, uh, small world, though. | 但是 世界真小 |
[33:06] | Your friend Ms. Michaels– | 你的朋友麦考斯女士 |
[33:08] | She’s my sister-in-law. | 是我的嫂子 |
[33:10] | – Andy. – Point being, | -安迪 -也就是说 |
[33:11] | her husband is crawling around | 他的丈夫此刻正藏身在 |
[33:12] | these ventilation shafts right now. | 这些通风井道里 |
[33:15] | If you put a gun on him, | 如果你用枪指着他 |
[33:17] | she’ll tell you whatever you need to know. | 她就会告诉你所有你想知道的 |
[33:19] | You son of a– | 你这混蛋 |
[33:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:22] | Turning on your own brother. That’s ice-cold. | 背叛自己的兄弟 可真够冷血 |
[33:25] | Well, you know better than most. | 好吧 你最清楚不过了 |
[33:26] | John and I never saw eye to eye. | 我和约翰从来都看不对眼 |
[33:31] | Gentlemen, check the facility’s ventilation shafts. | 伙计 去检查一下通风管道设备 |
[33:37] | Overwatch? | 情况如何 |
[33:38] | C&C, 3 floors down, northeast corner. | C&C区域 三楼下面 最北角 |
[33:40] | Well, give us a few minutes. | 好的 给我们一点时间 |
[34:07] | The other Diggle brother. | 另一个狄格兄弟 |
[34:09] | Isn’t this quaint? | 真有趣 |
[34:10] | I get out of these cuffs, and you’ll see you think I can be. | 等我挣脱这些桎梏 我会给你点厉害看看 |
[34:13] | It’s a shame you can’t be more like the little Diggle. | 太可惜了 你一点也不像你的弟弟 |
[34:15] | His pragmatism has proven to be quite the asset. | 他的实用主义看来让他受益匪浅 |
[34:18] | Now if your brother’s right, you should be able | 如果你的弟弟所言是对的 你应该能够 |
[34:21] | to convince your wife to give me | 说服你的妻子交出 |
[34:24] | what I want. | 我想要的东西 |
[34:26] | Johnnie, if Rubicon ever got out in the open– | 约翰尼 如果卢比孔河行动密码被公之于众 |
[34:28] | Ms. Michaels, in 5 seconds, | 麦考斯女士 五秒钟后 |
[34:31] | it’s your husband’s brains that will be out in the open. | 你丈夫的脑袋将会血浆四溢 |
[34:34] | 4… | 四 |
[34:35] | 3… | 三 |
[34:37] | 2… | 二 |
[34:39] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:40] | Do it, Lyla. | 告诉他们吧 莱拉 |
[34:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[34:51] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[34:54] | If you’ve run out of guys to punch, | 如果你能搞定这些家伙 |
[34:55] | spartan needs an assist, | 就去支援一下那个视死如归的英雄吧 |
[34:57] | Two assists actually. | 实际上需要两个人去前支援 |
[34:58] | Tell us what to do. | 告诉我们要做什么 |
[35:00] | Shadowspire’s getting the access codes | 暗影塔楼正从在逐步从安全库中 |
[35:01] | for a secure vault in the sublevel. | 获取通行密码 |
[35:03] | I’m trying to stop the codes from working, | 我正在设法阻止密码的运转 |
[35:04] | but I’m going to need Canary and Speedy | 但是我需要黑金丝雀和快手 |
[35:06] | as my insurance policies. | 确保我能够成功 |
[35:10] | Where do you want me? | 你需要我去哪儿 |
[35:18] | This is taking too long. | 你花的时间太久了 |
[35:20] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[35:21] | Someone’s locking me out of the system. | 有人锁定了我的系统 |
[35:28] | Go away. | 走开 |
[35:30] | I’m not you anymore. I haven’t been for a long time. | 我已经不是你了 很久之前就不是了 |
[35:39] | I can’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[35:40] | I have all the right codes, | 我的密码没有错 |
[35:41] | but someone on the outside is preventing me | 但是外部有人在阻止我 |
[35:43] | from entering the sublevel vault. | 登陆进入地下金库 |
[35:45] | That’s extremely unfortunate. | 那可真不幸 |
[36:44] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[36:47] | You ok? | 你们呢 |
[36:48] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[36:52] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[36:53] | It was like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[36:55] | It was the only way to get us both in here. | 这是让我们两个都能进入的方法 |
[36:57] | Just remember whose idea this was. | 记住这可是我的主意 |
[36:59] | Eh, what were you expecting, | 你还想干什么 |
[37:00] | a kiss from the president? | 总统给你个亲吻吗 |
[37:09] | To Amanda Waller? | 敬阿曼达·沃勒 |
[37:12] | To Amanda Waller. | 敬阿曼达·沃勒 |
[37:15] | You remember that time that she tried | 你还记得那时她试图 |
[37:16] | to take down the city with a drone strike? | 用无人机轰炸掉一个城市吗 |
[37:21] | Good times. | 美好时光啊 |
[37:23] | Hey. Thanks for the assist tonight. | 谢谢你今晚的帮助 |
[37:24] | I’m just glad to be useful. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[37:27] | Good job jury-rigging the security system, though. | 你修改保安系统时做得很棒 |
[37:29] | Just trying to make you proud, Felicity. | 只想让你为我骄傲 费利西蒂 |
[37:31] | You did. | 我很骄傲 |
[37:33] | What are you gonna do about Andy? | 你想怎么处理安迪 |
[37:36] | Still haven’t made a decision on that. | 还没有想好 |
[37:38] | You mean, even though he just saved you life? | 哪怕他刚刚救了你的命 |
[37:41] | Yeah, well, you guys had a whole lot to do with that, | 当然 但你们也出了很大的力气 |
[37:44] | but you’re right. This is the first time in 8 years | 但你说的对 这是我八年来第一次 |
[37:46] | I’ve seen shades of my old brother. | 感觉到他是我弟弟 |
[37:58] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你想见我 长官 |
[38:06] | Already got my cut. | 我已经拿到我的部分了 |
[38:07] | Eh, it’s a token of appreciation from the boss. | 这是老板欣赏你的额外奖励 |
[38:10] | Traded the opium for something else. | 用鸦片换了别的东西 |
[38:13] | Like what? | 比如说什么 |
[38:15] | Ask him yourself. | 你自己问他吧 |
[38:17] | Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Diggle. | 很感谢你的帮助 狄格尔先生 |
[38:20] | Lieutenant Joyner sings your praises. | 乔伊纳中尉很赞赏你 |
[38:22] | Happy to help. | 很高兴能帮忙 |
[38:23] | What did you get for the opium? | 你拿鸦片换什么 |
[38:24] | Legend speaks of a place of immeasurable power. | 传说中提起过一个拥有无限力量的地方 |
[38:28] | Many have disappeared searching for it, | 很多前往搜寻它的人都失踪了 |
[38:30] | so much so that the locals simply refer to it by one word– | 那么多人失踪 当地人把那里称为 |
[38:35] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[38:41] | I thought we were totally unpacked. | 我还以为我们已经全都收拾完了 |
[38:44] | Just humor me. | 拆开看看 |
[38:47] | What am I getting? | 是什么 |
[38:48] | Ah, yes. The white box. | 是的 那个白色的盒子 |
[38:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[38:58] | Ahh. You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:02] | When you said that you made some bad personal style choices, | 当你说你做过一些个人风格错误的选择时 |
[39:05] | you weren’t kidding. | 你真没有开玩笑 |
[39:07] | This is the old me, | 这是原来的我 |
[39:09] | a rebellious brunette hacker | 一个桀骜不驯的黑发黑客 |
[39:11] | who didn’t listen to anyone else’s rules but her own. | 从不遵守别人的任何规则 |
[39:13] | You’re not that person anymore? | 你已经不再是那样的人了吗 |
[39:15] | Nope. | 不是了 |
[39:17] | What you did last night was amazing. | 你昨晚做的事情很棒 |
[39:20] | – I was really badass. – Yeah. | -我确实很棒 -是的 |
[39:23] | Though the old me probably would have stolen | 但是过去的我估计会偷走 |
[39:24] | the plans for Rubicon and released them | 卢比孔河行动的计划 然后公开它们 |
[39:26] | as some sort of political statement. | 作为某种政治宣言 |
[39:27] | The old me would have snapped Joyner’s neck. | 过去的我会拧断乔伊纳的脖子 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:31] | We’ve both grown. | 我们都成长了 |
[39:33] | Thank you for always being on my side. | 谢谢你一直在我身边 |
[39:36] | No place I’d rather be. | 我只想在你身边 |
[39:40] | Hand me that garbage can and this lighter. | 把垃圾桶递给我 还有这打火机 |
[39:47] | How much medication are you on? | 你吃了些什么药 |
[39:49] | Absolutely none. | 什么都没有 |
[39:54] | Just want to make sure that my past stays the past, you know? | 只是想保证我的过去只是过去了 |
[40:04] | One more thing from me. | 还有一件事 |
[40:07] | The doctor said your condition is permanent, | 医生说你的情况是永久的 |
[40:12] | and I don’t think that it’s healthy | 我觉得我们两个不应该 |
[40:15] | or productive for either of us to live in denial, | 继续拒绝接受现实 |
[40:23] | but I have seen people speed and shrink and fly. | 但是我见过能缩小会飞和奔跑如闪电的人 |
[40:32] | We watched a friend of ours come back from the dead. | 还见证了我们的朋友起死回生 |
[40:35] | That is the world we live in now… | 那才是我们生活的世界 |
[40:42] | And I will never stop searching it. | 我不会停止搜寻的 |
[40:46] | Until we find a way to make you walk again. | 直到我们能找出让你重新走路的办法 |
[40:54] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[40:55] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 因为我不确定 |
[40:57] | Better than being in the cage, right? | 总比关在笼子里好 对吧 |
[40:59] | I’ll have him from here. | 接下来交给我就好 |
[41:04] | Make yourself comfortable. | 不用拘束 |
[41:05] | Lyla was cooking something. | 莱拉在做饭 |
[41:09] | This is about reconnecting with Carly and Andy, | 这是关于重新和卡莉还有安迪见面 |
[41:15] | I get it, Andy. | 我明白 安迪 |
[41:16] | Step by step, right? | 慢慢来 对吧 |
[41:20] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[41:23] | I’m making pork roast. | 我在做烤猪肉 |
[41:24] | – Johnny said it’s your favourite. – Yeah. | -约翰说那是你的最爱 -没错 |
[41:26] | Yeah, it is. | 确实是 |
[41:27] | I got another superise for you, man. Just a second. | 我还准备了一个惊喜 稍等一下 |
[41:30] | – Lyla, I… – Not a word. | -莱拉 我 -别说了 |
[41:33] | John and I both agree to this. | 约翰和我都同意这样做了 |
[41:35] | She is excited to meet you. | 她很激动要见到你 |
[41:39] | This is your niece. | 这是你侄女 |
[41:43] | Sarah, that’s your uncle Andy. | 莎拉 这是你叔叔安迪 |
[41:45] | Hi, Andy. | 安迪 |
[41:49] | She’s got mom’s eyes. | 她眼睛像她妈妈 |
[41:52] | Welcome home, man. | 欢迎回家 兄弟 |