Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy. 我找到我们那位惊悚先生的身份了
[00:04] I’m not sure what that symbol means. 我不知道这符号是什么意思
[00:05] It means anarchy. 这代表混乱
[00:05] Lonnie Machin. 朗尼·马尚
[00:06] Full time crazy pants. 全职的疯子
[00:13] Speedy, don’t! 快手 不要
[00:19] Sometimes, 有时
[00:20] the best way to teach someone a lesson isn’t to punish them; 教训人最好的办法不是惩罚他们
[00:22] it’s to punish the ones he cares about the most. 而是惩罚他们最在乎的人
[00:25] Felicity Smoak… 费利西蒂·斯莫克
[00:27] would you make me 你愿意让我
[00:29] the happiest man on the face of the earth? 成为地球上最幸福的男人吗
[00:32] Yes! 我愿意
[01:06] Now I know… 现在我知道
[01:09] that it’s not my fault. 这不是我的错
[01:12] It’s my responsibility. 是我的责任
[01:14] Responsibility? To do what? 责任 什么责任
[01:17] To end it. 结束这一切
[01:19] I’m going to kill him. 我要杀了他
[01:49] Where is Darhk?! 达克在哪里
[01:50] Where is Darhk?! 达克在哪里
[02:16] Any luck? 有线索吗
[02:17] Just more ghosts who would rather die than talk. 都是些宁死也不肯开口的幽灵
[02:21] Nobody–nobody is going to give up Darhk. 没人供出达克的行踪
[02:24] John, we got to talk to Andy again. 约翰 我们还得找安迪谈谈
[02:26] I don’t think Andy is in a very cooperative place. 我觉得安迪不会配合
[02:29] Darhk is gone to ground. 达克已经不见踪迹了
[02:30] Right now, unless things change, 现在 除非形式转变
[02:31] Andy is our best chance of catching him. 否则安迪就是我们抓住他的最佳机会
[02:33] Felicity’s going in for another surgery. 费利西蒂准备做另一场手术
[02:35] If we hurry, 我们要是快点
[02:35] we might be able to see her before she goes into prep. 或许能赶在她进去准备前见她一面
[02:38] No. No. Darhk’s in the wind. 不 不 还没抓住达克
[02:41] The longer he’s there, the harder he’s going to be to catch. 等得越久 就更难抓到他
[02:42] I’m going to stay here, 我要留在这里
[02:43] find something useful from the tip line. 看看匿名热线有没有可用的线索
[02:46] It’s what Felicity would want me to do. 费利西蒂会希望我这么做的
[02:52] Can’t lie your way out of this one, pal. 别想就这样骗到我 伙计
[02:54] Reiter might have bought your B.S. before, 之前瑞特或许信了你编的故事
[02:56] but now, with these maps, 但现在有了这些地图
[02:58] and ol’ Miss Ukraine over here still being alive, 这位乌克兰小姐也还活着
[03:03] it’s game over. 你没戏了
[03:09] He needs to rest– for a moment. 他需要休息一会儿
[03:11] Don’t care. Keep movin’. 我不管 继续前进
[03:14] And when he passes out, do you plan on killing him? 等他晕过去了 你是打算杀了他吗
[03:17] Fine. Quick. 好吧 快点
[03:28] You need to make a run for it. 你得逃走
[03:30] I’ll distract Conklin. 我去引开康克林
[03:32] By doing what? Bleeding on him? 怎么引开 用血流不止吓唬他吗
[03:35] Well, isn’t this touching? 真叫人感动啊
[03:37] All right, come on, let’s go. 好了 起来 我们走
[03:40] Don’t get too attached to him, sweetheart. 别对他用情太深 亲爱的
[03:42] His prospects for a long life don’t look too good. 他长命百岁的几率可不大
[03:53] How are you feeling? 感觉怎样
[03:54] I have never been more ready 我完全准备好了
[03:55] to have a bunch of guys poking around inside me. 让一群家伙折腾我的身体
[03:59] Doctors. 我是说医生
[04:01] Doing doctor things. 做医生该做的
[04:04] They think the last surgery will fix the nerve damage, so. 他们相信之前的手术能修复神经损伤 所以
[04:09] These are from Oliver. 这是奥利弗送给你的
[04:11] Well, that’s really nice of him to stop by. 他能路过一下真是太好了
[04:14] Yeah, it’s ok. 没关系
[04:16] I know he’s doing everything he can to track down the, uh… 我知道他在竭尽全力去搜寻…
[04:19] flowers. 这些花
[04:21] Which is much more important. 那件事重要得多
[04:22] Plus, I got all the support I need right here. 而且 有你们在这里就够了
[04:25] Felicity? 费利西蒂
[04:27] I’m here to prep you for surgery. 该准备做手术了
[04:31] I’m going to be fine. 我会没事的
[04:36] Aren’t you tired of this? 你难道不觉得烦吗
[04:38] Same dead end conversation. 依旧是没有结果的谈话
[04:39] I’m not talking, I’m not helping. 我不会说 也不会帮你
[04:41] So how about you stop wasting both our time? 别再浪费彼此的时间了
[04:46] The Green Arrow told me to have a conversation with you about Darhk. 绿箭侠要我来找你聊聊达克的事
[04:54] I’m surprised, John. 真没看出来啊 约翰
[04:56] I didn’t think you had it in you. 没想到你还有这魄力
[04:58] – I didn’t. – So what changed? -我也没想到 -那是什么不一样了
[05:00] Her name is Felicity. 因为费利西蒂出事了
[05:11] Yeah, listen, I know, I know, all right? 好 听着 我知道 好吗
[05:14] Just–just do– 做就是了
[05:16] Listen, I got to call you back, call you back. 听着 我得等会儿再打给你 等会聊
[05:19] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[05:21] She’s in surgery again. 她又在动手术
[05:22] Then what are you doing here? 那你过来干什么
[05:24] Looking for Damian Darhk. 搜寻达米恩·达克
[05:26] There’s a card 有一张
[05:27] that we haven’t turned over yet, 我们还没亮出的牌
[05:28] and we haven’t turned it over, 之所以没亮这张牌
[05:30] because when we do, 是因为一旦亮牌了
[05:31] he will know that you are working with us. 他就会知道你是我们一伙的
[05:33] You want to know where I’ve been meeting with Darhk. 你想知道我和达克见面的地方
[05:35] Yeah. 对
[05:37] You won’t be able to go home. 你会回不了家
[05:39] Luckily, we have space in the bunker. 幸好避难室还有地方
[05:41] There are living quarters. 有可以住人的地方
[05:42] What about Laurel? 劳蕾尔怎么办
[05:43] She can take care of herself. 她能照顾好自己
[05:45] Yeah, she can do that. 是啊 她没问题
[05:47] Alright–office building, 832 Sixth Street, 30th floor. 好吧 第六大街832号 办公楼第30层
[05:51] But with Felicity in the hospital, 可费利西蒂在医院
[05:52] me and Laurel watching our backs, 我和劳蕾尔留守阵地
[05:53] your team gets mighty small. 你的队伍战斗力就弱了
[05:54] None of it matters once Darhk is off the board. 只要能抓住达克 这些都不重要
[05:57] So you’re back to dropping bodies? 所以你又要大开杀戒了
[06:01] It’s just this one. 仅此一次
[06:51] Lonnie Machin. 朗尼·马尚
[06:53] The symbol that I found in Darhk’s lair 我在达克老巢发现的符号
[06:54] is consistent with the symbol that Machin left 跟几个月前马尚留在
[06:55] near the bodies of two paramedics a few months ago. 两个医护人员尸体旁的符号一致
[06:58] Ok, but why is Machin still targeting ghosts? 好吧 可为什么马尚还盯着那些幽灵呢
[07:01] When he kidnapped Danforth’s daughter, 他绑架丹福斯女儿的那次
[07:03] Darhk was the one who gave up his location. 是达克透露了他的藏身之处
[07:04] This is payback. 这是报复
[07:05] Darhk cleared out before Machin got there. 达克在马尚赶到前就撤走了
[07:07] Darhk is one step ahead of Machin. 达克比马尚快一步
[07:09] But Machin is one step ahead of us. 然而马尚比我们也快一步
[07:12] Yeah. And I’ll keep chipping away at my stone wall. 好吧 我会一点一点清除障碍的
[07:16] Wait. 等下
[07:17] How did you suddenly find darhk’s base of operations? 你是如何突然发现达克作战基地的
[07:21] Finally had an interrogation that went somewhere. 总算在某个审讯中有所发现
[07:24] I’m going to bring up everything I can on Machin. 我要尽可能找出有关马尚的一切信息
[07:26] I’ll ask my dad 我去问问我爸
[07:26] if SCPD found any leads at the crime scene. 看星城警局在犯罪现场发现什么线索没有
[07:38] Mr. Conklin. 康克林先生
[07:40] I trust there was a reason for this? 请解释下这是怎么回事
[07:42] It’s like I’ve been telling you– 正如我一直跟你说的
[07:44] Queen’s a liar. Told me he killed this one. 奎恩说谎了 他跟我说已经把她干掉了
[07:46] Turns out he’s just been keeping her stowed away. 结果他只是把她藏了起来
[07:48] What you and your men do to satisfy your needs outside of camp 你和你手下在营地外想怎么满足自己的需要
[07:52] is no interest of me. 我都不感兴趣
[07:54] I thought you might say that. 我就猜到你会这么说
[07:55] That’s why I made sure to bring these with me. 正因如此 我才把这些东西也带来了
[07:57] I found these two coming up from a shipwrecked freighter. 我看到他俩从沉船残骸里出来
[08:01] Must have found them inside. 这些一定是从里面拿出来的
[08:02] Now, if he’s been on this island 假如就像他所说的
[08:04] the whole time like he says… 他一直都在这岛上
[08:06] How did he know where they were? 他又是如何得知这些东西在哪的
[08:08] I got those for you. 那些是我找来给你的
[08:09] For…whatever it is you’re doing here. 为满足你们来这里的目的
[08:13] And yet you waited all this time… 但你却和你声称要杀掉的人…
[08:16] with someone you claimed to kill. 等待了这么长时间
[08:18] I’ve defended you, Mr. Queen. 我维护过你 奎恩先生
[08:20] At the cost of my credibility with my men. 以我对部下的威望为担保
[08:23] No more. 但以后不会了
[08:25] You can kill him now if you’d like. 你想杀他的话就动手吧
[08:27] Nah. 不
[08:28] I got something else in mind. 我有别的主意
[08:32] You can’t do this! 别这么做
[08:36] You can’t do this! 别这么做
[08:54] How’s Felicity? 费利西蒂怎么样了
[08:55] She’s in surgery. 还在手术中
[08:57] It’s a long procedure. 会花很长时间
[08:59] I’m going to go to the hospital in a bit, 我等会儿就要回医院去
[09:01] but I needed to come here and get something first. 但我得先回来拿点东西
[09:03] What? 拿什么
[09:11] I’d hate to see the other guy. 被你揍的人肯定很惨
[09:13] The other guy’s Andy. 我揍的是安迪
[09:16] We had to get information on Darhk. 我们必须要获取达克的信息
[09:20] I thought that was Oliver’s vendetta. 我以为那是奥利弗的复仇
[09:21] Oliver does have a vendetta. 奥利弗是有仇要报
[09:23] I’m just trying to keep my friends safe. 而我只是想保证朋友们的安全
[09:25] You feel betrayed. 你觉得自己受到了背叛
[09:27] I do feel betrayed, Lyla, 我确实觉得被人背叛了 莱拉
[09:28] he was my brother. My family. 他是我弟弟 我的家人
[09:30] I think that’s your problem. 我觉得这就是你的问题所在
[09:32] Ever since you heard about what Andy did back in Afghanistan, 自从你听说了安迪在阿富汗的所作所为
[09:36] Andy stopped being Andy to you. 你对安迪的感觉就变了
[09:38] He became a traitor. 他成了叛徒
[09:40] The enemy. 敌人
[09:41] Yeah, and then he doubled down 没错 然后他更加堕落
[09:43] and became one of Darhk’s ghosts. 成为了达克手下的幽灵
[09:45] And you’ve been treating him like a ghost ever since. 从那以后你就真的把他当成幽灵了
[09:47] How’s that working out for you? 这么想你心里就好受了吗
[09:48] What’s your point, Lyla? 你想说什么 莱拉
[09:49] If you’re not getting through to Andy as a ghost, 如果你不想把安迪当成个幽灵
[09:51] maybe you should try reaching him as your brother. 也许你该把他当成自己的弟弟那么对待
[09:53] No. No. 不 不
[09:55] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[09:57] Sure you can. 你可以的
[09:58] I’ve seen the love you have for your brother, Johnny. 我感受过你对弟弟的爱 约翰
[10:00] The strength of it. It’s iron. 那爱的力量 无坚不摧
[10:03] Before you give up on Andy, 在你放弃安迪之前
[10:05] just make sure he sees what I do– 一定要让他看到我眼中的你
[10:07] A man who’d go to the ends of the earth for the ones he loves. 一个为了心爱之人可以走遍天涯海角的男人
[10:12] And if it helps… 假如这样有用…
[10:14] consider it an order, soldier. 就把这当成个命令吧 士兵
[10:24] You doing ok? 你还好吧
[10:25] You mean now that Machin’s back? 马尚都回来了 怎么会好
[10:27] I’m sure he’s not after you. 我确定他的目标不是你
[10:29] Why would he be? 怎么可能是我
[10:30] I only burned his face off 我不过是在复活泉水暴怒的驱使下
[10:32] in a fiery fit of Lazarus rage. 烧毁了他的脸而已
[10:34] Thea… 西娅…
[10:36] Look, you know those crime scene photos that Ollie showed us 听着 看到奥利拿来的犯罪现场照片上
[10:39] with paramedics and writing symbols in blood? 死了的医护人员和用血画的符号了吗
[10:44] Whoever is out there now is a complete monster. 不管这人是谁 一定是个怪物
[10:47] A monster that we’re going to catch. 一个会被我们抓到的怪物
[10:49] I don’t know anymore! 我现在也不确定了
[10:51] And lately, I can’t seem to win for losing. 并且最近 我有点分不清何为输赢了
[10:54] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:55] When we got John’s brother out of hive, 我们把约翰的弟弟带出蜂巢那天
[10:58] I ran in to Damian Darhk. 我碰到了达米恩·达克
[11:01] And he–he tried to use his creepy magic mojo on me, 他想用他那鬼魔法对付我
[11:05] but… 可是…
[11:08] After that, my blood lust was better. 从那以后 我的杀戮欲就少了很多
[11:11] It was almost completely gone. 基本上已经没有了
[11:14] I don’t know, 我不知道
[11:15] I really just thought I was starting to get on the other side of this. 我只是觉得自己逐渐康复了
[11:20] Sounds like you already are. 听上去好像你已经没事了
[11:21] Except now Machin’s out there 只是目前马尚出现了
[11:23] and he has a blood lust of his own. 他也带着杀戮欲望
[11:27] And it’s completely my fault. 这完全是我的错
[11:29] No, Thea, you can’t think that way. 不 西娅 别这么想
[11:31] It’s far too late for that. 已经晚了
[11:37] It’s all right, sweetheart, it’s all right. 没事的宝贝 没事的
[11:40] Dad! 老爸
[11:43] What…are you… 你们…在…
[11:45] I had no idea that Felicity’s friend 我不知道费利西蒂的朋友
[11:47] was…Quentin’s daughter. 就是…昆汀的女儿
[11:53] It’s such a small world. 世界真小
[11:57] Microscopic. 非常之小
[11:59] Um, Thea, I’ve been– I’ve been trying to get Donna 西娅 我…一直想让唐娜
[12:01] to eat something up at the cafeteria, 去餐厅吃点东西
[12:03] but maybe you’d have better luck. 但或许你来劝她更好
[12:05] Uh…Yeah. Yeah. 对 对
[12:07] Sure, sure. Come on. 当然 当然 我们走
[12:09] Yeah, ok. 好的
[12:13] I was–I was going to say something, 我…本想说些什么
[12:14] but then everything with Felicity, and… 但费利西蒂的事情…
[12:16] Dad, dad… It’s fine. 爸爸…没关系的
[12:18] Really? 真的吗
[12:20] I want you to be happy. 我希望你幸福
[12:22] Ok, so Oliver found Darhk’s base of operations, 奥利弗发现达克的行动基地了
[12:25] and I’m guessing that’s thanks to you? 我想你功不可没吧
[12:28] Well, there’s no use being on the inside 如果不能提供情报
[12:29] if I can’t provide inside intel, right? 我深入敌方还有什么意义呢
[12:31] Darhk’s going to realize that you’re helping the Green Arrow. 达克会发现你在帮绿箭侠的
[12:33] I think that ship’s probably already sailed. 他八成已经猜到了
[12:35] Don’t worry, I can look after myself. 别担心 我能照顾好自己
[12:36] I’m more worried about you. 我更担心你
[12:37] I thought we already worked past this. 我以为这问题我们已商量好了
[12:39] There’s no working past a father caring 一个父亲关心自己女儿
[12:41] about his daughter. 没得商量
[12:45] Hmm, text from the new girlfriend? 新女友的短信吗
[12:47] Easy, get out of here. 行了 走开
[12:49] Crime lab. 罪证鉴定科
[12:50] I have half the CSIs I got working on the HIVE crime scene. 我手下一半现场调查员都在跟蜂巢的案子
[12:53] I doubt they’ll find anything. 我看他们不见得能查到什么
[12:55] The ghosts have their DNA scrambled. 幽灵的DNA都是扰乱过的
[12:57] Which makes this particularly strange. 所以这事就更古怪了
[13:00] The blood Machin used for his graffiti 马尚涂鸦用的血
[13:02] didn’t come from the ghosts. 不是幽灵的
[13:03] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[13:04] The CSU got a match. 鉴证科有了比对结果
[13:07] Two of them, actually. 用的是两个人的血
[13:09] 迈克尔·奥尔金 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h克里斯蒂儿·奥尔金
[13:10] Michael and Crystal Olguin. 迈克尔和克里斯蒂儿·奥尔金
[13:12] Machin’s foster parents. 马尚的养父母
[13:14] Kidnapped three days ago. 三天前被绑架
[13:15] Machin’s settling old scores. 马尚在算旧账
[13:17] He planted their blood at HIVE, 他把他们的血涂在蜂巢里
[13:18] so clearly Darhk is next on his list. 显然达克就是他下一个目标
[13:21] But Machin’s got to be laying low somewhere, right? 但马尚得有栖身之处 对吧
[13:23] You think his former home? 你是说他以前的家
[13:25] Well, I mean, it’s vacant now. 我是说 房子现在空着
[13:26] Yeah, maybe they have a security system we can hack into. 对啊 或许我们能黑进他们的安保系统
[13:29] I’ve got it. 交给我
[13:34] – Or not. – Here, let me try it. -还是算了 -我来试试
[13:40] Ok, wait, who is that? 等等 那人是谁
[13:41] That’s him. 就是他
[13:43] Suit up. 准备行动
[14:01] Well, that’s not at all creepy. 真是一点都不奇怪
[14:05] Front’s clear. 前屋没人
[14:06] Same. 这边也是
[14:08] Except for trash, flies, 除了有些垃圾 苍蝇
[14:09] and some bad graffiti. 还有涂鸦
[14:12] Wait, I think we might have something. 等等 好像有发现
[14:34] I was expecting Mr. Darhk’s friends, 我在等达克先生的朋友
[14:36] but…you guys are a pleasant surprise. 不过…你们出现真是个惊喜
[14:41] Especially you, dear. 尤其是你 亲爱的
[14:45] Don’t move. 别动
[14:46] Funny… 真有趣
[14:48] I was going to tell you the same thing. 我也想说同样的话
[15:12] It’s a motion sensor. 这是个运动传感器
[15:18] Good. 干得好
[15:26] Oh, did you think I was going to kill you? 你以为我会杀了你吗
[15:28] Why would I do such a thing? 我怎么可能杀你
[15:34] You’re the one who saved me from myself. 是你让我得到自我救赎
[15:43] Come on, then. 动手吧
[15:44] Hit me with your best shot. 射出你最完美的一箭
[15:52] Oh, that’s pretty. 真不错
[15:53] Did you take voice lessons? 你是上过美声课吗
[15:55] Move, Thea. Stay away from her! 快走西娅 离她远点
[15:57] Oh, I would never hurt her. 我绝不会伤害她
[15:59] You, on the other hand… 不过你嘛…
[16:06] Speedy, you ok? 快手 你没事吧
[16:09] Now what? 现在怎么办
[16:11] Find out what he knows. 弄清楚他都知道些什么
[16:25] Aren’t we risking some crazy 这人是个疯恶棍
[16:26] bond villain stupidity here? 我们审问他是不是太冒险了
[16:28] I mean, this guy needs to be put away. 我是说 这人应该被关起来
[16:32] Far, far away. 关到很远的地方
[16:33] Machin found Darhk’s base of operations without any help. 马尚单靠自己就找到了达克的行动基地
[16:36] I need to know how; I need to know where Darhk is right now, 我要知道怎么做到的 和达克现在哪儿
[16:39] and the cops can have him when I am done with him. 我问完就会把他交给警察
[16:41] Machin is about ten different kinds of deranged. 马尚神经错乱到极致了
[16:44] Why would you believe anything he tells you? 你为什么会信他的话
[16:46] Cause I don’t have any other choice. 因为我没得选
[16:47] Now I am done talking about this. 现在我不想谈这个
[16:51] Give me the room. 你们出去吧
[16:53] I thought we’ve moved past this. 我以为我们已经过了这个阶段了
[16:54] Sorry to disappoint. Wake up. 抱歉让你失望了 醒醒
[16:57] Where’s Damian Darhk? 达米恩·达克在哪里
[17:00] He went home. 他回家了
[17:04] I was planning a party for him. 我为他筹划了场派对
[17:06] You interrupted my– 你打扰了我的…
[17:09] Tell me where he is! 告诉我他在哪里
[17:11] Or what? 不然呢
[17:13] Look at me. 看看我
[17:16] What could you possible do that I haven’t already enjoyed? 你还能怎么折磨我
[17:21] – Get out! – No. -出去 -不
[17:23] Look, there’s something you need to hear. 听着 有件事你得知道
[17:31] What?! 什么事
[17:33] Felicity’s out of surgery. 费利西蒂手术结束了
[17:35] Donna just texted me. 唐娜刚刚发短信给我
[17:36] They didn’t say what was wrong. 医生没说是什么问题
[17:38] But I– I don’t think it’s good. 但我觉得不太妙
[17:42] You need to go there. 你得去一趟医院
[17:50] Back for more? 还要再打吗
[17:51] Does beating up on your little brother 打自己的弟弟
[17:53] give you a little thrill? 让你很兴奋吧
[17:54] I’m not proud of what I did, Andy. 我对自己做的事并没感到骄傲 安迪
[17:57] In fact, I’m ashamed of it. 其实 我觉得很丢脸
[17:59] You, John? Mr. High and Mighty? 你 约翰 傲慢先生吗
[18:03] Do you remember the last time 还记得上次
[18:05] you beat on me until your knuckles bled? 你打我打到手关节流血吗
[18:10] Yeah, I do. 记得
[18:11] Ten years ago. 那是十年前的事
[18:14] When I found out you were dealing. 我发现你在贩毒的时候
[18:15] Yeah. You convinced me to enlist. 是的 你说服我参军
[18:18] To go the straight and narrow like my big bro. 像我哥哥一样安分守己
[18:22] And I tried. 我试过了
[18:23] Honestly, I tried, man. 说实话 我真试过了
[18:25] Enough to fool you. 足以骗过你
[18:27] That’s just not who I was. 我不是那种人
[18:29] ‘Cause it’s always been about you, John. 因为这都是为了你自己 约翰
[18:32] ‘Cause I’m such an embarrassment, 因为我让你如此丢脸
[18:33] and my bad deeds look bad on you. 我做的坏事让你难看
[18:36] No, Andy, no, that’s not true. 不 安迪 不是这样的
[18:38] I did what I did because I love you, man. 我这么做是因为我爱你 老弟
[18:41] No, I do, Andy. 是真的 安迪
[18:43] Then, now. 以前是 现在也是
[18:47] Andy, you’re still my little brother 安迪 你还是我的弟弟
[18:48] who I stayed up late playing cards with. 我还是会熬夜和你玩扑克牌
[18:50] You’re going through this, that’s on me. 你经历的这些事都是因为我
[18:54] But do you really think Damian Darhk gives a damn about you? 但你真的以为达米恩·达克会在乎你吗
[18:56] He believes that the world needs a reset. 他相信这个世界需要重置
[18:59] And honestly, John, after what we witnessed in Afghanistan, 说实话 约翰 在我们目睹了阿富汗之后
[19:02] can you tell me otherwise? 你能说事实并非如此吗
[19:05] OK. 好吧
[19:06] All right, so you and Darhk are burning the village 那你和达克为了拯救世界
[19:08] in order to save it. I get that. 所以放火烧村子 这我明白
[19:10] Malcolm Merlyn was talking the same tune. 马尔科姆·梅林也在说同一番话
[19:12] But Andy, Darhk hurt a friend of mine. 但是安迪 达克伤害了我的一个朋友
[19:15] A close friend. 一个非常要好的朋友
[19:17] A woman better than you and me put together. 一个胜过我和你加在一起的女人
[19:20] It doesn’t matter if Darhk wants to save the world– 达克是否要拯救世界并不重要
[19:22] he crossed a line. 但是他做得太过火了
[19:25] So I’m asking you, Andy– 所以我请求你 安迪
[19:27] begging you, man… 求求你 弟弟
[19:30] brother to brother. 以兄弟的身份
[19:33] Where can I find Darhk? 我在哪能找到达克
[19:39] He, um… 他
[19:43] likes to talk about Stonehaven. 喜欢说起斯通黑文
[19:47] About how the leaves look there… 说起那里秋日里的落叶
[19:50] in autumn. 看起来如何
[19:54] Thanks, Andy. 谢谢你 安迪
[19:56] Don’t thank me. 别谢我
[19:58] You’re ashamed. 你以我为耻
[19:59] Now we’re even. 现在我们互不相欠
[20:06] Speedy. 快手
[20:09] That is what the blonde with the black leather 那个一身黑皮衣大嘴巴的
[20:11] and the big mouth called you, right? 金发妞是这么叫你的吧
[20:15] Hard to look at me, I know. 很难正视我 我知道
[20:18] Your doing. 是你的功劳
[20:19] I owe you a thank you. 我欠你一句谢谢
[20:21] Baptism by fire, it’s transcendent. 战火洗礼 至高无上
[20:25] You burnt away my weakness 你烧尽了我的软弱
[20:27] like a phoenix rising from the ashes. 就像凤凰浴火重生
[20:30] If you thought burning your face off was fun, 如果你以为烧毁你的脸很有趣的话
[20:33] keep talking. 那继续说
[20:35] I’ll put an arrow through your eye. 我会把箭射进你眼睛里
[20:37] So why hold back? 那为什么还不动手呢
[20:40] I know you want to kill me. 我知道你想杀死我
[20:42] Because I can control myself. 因为我能控制我自己
[20:45] No, you can’t. 不 你不能
[20:47] Look, you think you can, you say you can, 你以为你能 你说你能
[20:50] but I can see it in your eyes. 但是我能从你的双眼里看出来
[20:52] The hunger to deliver death. 释放死亡的欲望
[20:56] Oh, delicious. 美味可口
[21:01] Told you. 我就说嘛
[21:10] Bye, dear. 拜 亲爱的
[21:19] Hi, Donna. 唐娜
[21:20] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[21:21] I… 我
[21:23] I should have been here. 我应该待在这里的
[21:26] Thea said that Felicity is out of surgery? 西娅说费利西蒂的手术做完了
[21:29] Yeah, yeah, she’s, uh, 是的 她
[21:31] well, she’s got a new diagnosis. 医生对她有了新的诊断
[21:33] What? 什么
[21:36] They can’t… 他们没法
[21:38] they can’t fix her. 没法治好她
[21:43] What do you mean, they can’t fix her? 他们没法治好她是什么意思
[21:45] The damage to her spinal cord, it’s… 她脊椎神经上的损伤
[21:49] Oliver, it’s permanent. 奥利弗 是永久性的
[21:51] She’s never going to walk again. 她再也没法走路了
[21:54] No. No. 不 不
[21:57] We’ll talk to another doctor. 我们再去看别的医生
[21:57] No, no, no, see, you don’t– 不 不 你不…
[21:59] This– this is the other doctor, ok? 我们看的就是别的医生
[22:02] This is the doctor that came all the way from Central City. 这位医生专程从中城过来
[22:07] This is the doctor. 这医生是最好的
[22:09] Where is she? I need to see her. 她人在哪 我要见她
[22:12] She’s in recovery. 她在恢复室
[22:12] We have a special report. 特别报道
[22:14] The anarchist has just been apprehended 无政府主义者
[22:16] by the Star City Police Department. 刚刚被星城警署逮捕
[22:18] D.A. Laurel Lance was onsite to oversee his detainment. 扣押时 地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯在现场监督
[22:34] Stop! 住手
[22:36] What? 什么
[22:37] Stop. 住手
[22:42] You said he was mine to do whatever I want with. 你说把他留给我来处置的
[22:44] That was before I saw the signs on his abdomen. 那是在我看到他肚子上的字迹之前
[22:53] Hmm. Well, you can look at it all you want 随便你怎么看
[22:55] After he’s dead. 在他死后
[22:57] I have a need of him. 我还需要他
[23:01] No, no, no, everyone stay back. 不好 大家退后
[23:05] Well, I count five guns. 好吧 我这儿有五支枪对着你
[23:08] And you got one. 而你只有一支
[23:09] What you going to do? 你还想耍什么花样
[23:11] You can’t run. 你跑不掉的
[23:16] I’m not running. 我没打算逃跑
[23:34] Ah, long time, no see. 好久不见
[23:35] We didn’t finish our conversation. 我们的谈话还没结束呢
[23:37] And what, I’m supposed to be so grateful, 那又怎样 我应该非常感激你
[23:40] I’m just going to give up what I know about where Darhk is? 打算告诉你据我所知的达克的藏身之处吗
[23:45] Not likely. 绝对不可能
[23:58] You make sure he’s dead. 你得确保他必死无疑
[24:13] Have you completely lost your mind? 你完全疯了吗
[24:14] I don’t have time for a debate. 我没时间跟你理论
[24:16] Good, 很好
[24:17] Because there’s nothing to debate. What you did– 因为根本没什么好理论的 你所做的
[24:19] What I did? 我做了什么
[24:21] I did what I had to do after you made it necessary. 托你的福我只是做了我该做的
[24:25] Machin was only arrested by the SCPD 马尚差点就被星城警局逮捕了
[24:27] because you gave him up. 因为你告了密
[24:28] You were holding a man prisoner 你因为某种私人恩怨
[24:30] as some sort of personal vendetta! 就放走了一名囚犯
[24:32] Do you have any idea how many people 你知道达米恩·达克和蜂巢
[24:35] Damian Darhk and HIVE have killed over the past six months? 在过去的六个月里杀害了多少人吗
[24:38] This might be a vendetta, but it’s not personal. 这或许算是仇恨 但绝非私人间的
[24:42] I don’t know what’s worse– 我不知道还会有什么更糟糕的
[24:44] You actually believe that, or you expect me to. 你实际上是清楚的 或者你希望我这么想
[24:47] I put a tracker on Machin. 我在马尚身上放了追踪器
[24:48] He will lead us to Darhk, 他会带我们找到达克的
[24:49] and then we will take both of them down. 那时我们就能一举拿下他们两个
[24:51] And when your master plan doesn’t work, 要是你这个天才计划没有成功
[24:53] You just sent a murdering psychotic back on the streets. 你就等于把一个杀人狂送到了大街上
[24:57] Like you did with Sara. 就像你对莎拉所做的那样
[25:00] That’s not fair. 这不公平
[25:01] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[25:02] Oliver broke Machin out of custody. 奥利弗把马尚从羁押车里放了出来
[25:05] What? 什么
[25:06] Using Machin to get to Darhk, period. 利用马尚找到达克 就这样
[25:09] If either of you has a problem with it, 如果你们谁对此还有问题
[25:11] You know where the door is. 那就慢走不送
[25:14] Laurel, give us a second. 劳蕾尔 让我们聊会
[25:19] I don’t have time for a lecture, John. 我没时间听你长篇大论 约翰
[25:20] There’s no lecture here, Oliver, 不是什么长篇大论 奥利弗
[25:21] but you should know that Andy gave me a lead on Darhk 但是你应该知道安迪给我的有关达克的线索
[25:24] – and I’ve been working on it. – Good. What have you found? -我一直在调查 -很好 你发现了什么
[25:25] Unfortunately, it was a dead end, but– 很不幸 是个死胡同 但是
[25:27] But nothing. But nothing. 但是一无所获 一无所获
[25:29] Oliver, I know you’re hurting, man, 奥利弗 我知道你内心很痛苦 伙计
[25:30] but you should know that whatever 但是你要知道
[25:31] Your play is… I got your back. 无论你打算怎样 我都支持你
[25:34] But? 但是
[25:35] But you’ve come so far, Oliver. 但是你这么辛苦走到现在 奥利弗
[25:37] You’ve recovered a humanity 你已经重新找回了
[25:39] that you lost 我当初遇见你时
[25:41] when I first met you, 你丢失的人性
[25:42] I know you want payback for what Darhk did 我知道你想达克偿还
[25:44] to Felicity, and you should. 他对费利西蒂犯下的罪恶 而且你也该这么做
[25:46] But don’t lose what made 但最重要的是
[25:47] her fall in love with you in the first place. 不要丢失让她倾心于你的本质
[25:58] Oh, hey. 嘿
[26:01] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[26:02] I came by to tell you, um… 我来是想告诉你
[26:06] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[26:09] My anger management issues, 我的愤怒管理问题
[26:13] they are less manageable lean I thought. 它们比我想象的更加难以控制
[26:15] Look, I called what’s going on with you anger management 听着 我把你正在经历的过程称为愤怒管理
[26:18] because I don’t know what else to call it. 是因为我不知道还能叫它什么
[26:22] All I know is that there’s something that’s really bothering you 我只知道有什么事在困扰着你
[26:24] and if I know what it is, 如果我知道是什么事
[26:25] maybe I can help. 或许我能帮上忙
[26:29] You can’t. 你帮不上忙
[26:31] This…this can’t really be helped. 这种情况谁也帮不上忙
[26:34] I don’t believe that. 我不信
[26:36] I don’t believe that for a second. 我一点也不相信
[26:37] Thea, you’ve lived through more tragedies 西娅 你经受过常人无法忍受的
[26:39] Than a person has any right to. 那些不幸
[26:41] Instead of crumbling, here you are. 你完好无损地站在这 而不是早就被击垮
[26:43] Every single day, working to rebuild your home. 每一天 你都在致力于重建你的家园
[26:45] You’ve got steel inside of you, Thea. 你的内心已经变得无比坚强 西娅
[26:49] That’s what drew me to you in the first place. 这就是你最吸引我的地方
[26:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:54] I’m… 我
[26:57] just not ready. 只是还没准备好
[26:58] Well, hey, when you are, 好吧 当你准备好了
[27:00] I’ll be here. 我会在这等你
[27:04] Ok. 好的
[27:17] Oh, boy. 伙计们
[27:19] What did I miss? 我错过什么好戏了吗
[27:21] That’s a long story. 说来话长
[27:23] Short version– Machin’s gotten loose; 简单点说 马尚逃跑了
[27:24] He’s after Darhk and we’re tracking him. 他去寻找达克了 我们正在追踪他
[27:26] Wait, what? What happens if he gets out 等等 什么 如果他逃脱了
[27:29] and starts hurting people? 继续开始伤害大家怎么办
[27:30] – That’s exactly my point. – It doesn’t matter. -我也这么想 -没关系
[27:32] You sound like him. 你口气跟他挺像的
[27:33] No, I mean, the tracker’s gone dark. 不 我是说 追踪器没有信号了
[27:35] I mean, we just lost his signal, he must have found the tracker! 我们失去了他的信号 他肯定发现了追踪器
[27:37] We lost him. 我们弄丢了他
[27:41] Okey so, what we do konw? 好吧 我们现在知道些什么
[27:44] I don’t know. 不知道
[27:47] That was the whole plan. 这就是我的全部计划
[27:49] Oliver, go see Felicity. 奥利弗 去看看费利西蒂吧
[27:51] Not right now, john, not with– 现在不是时候 约翰 不是在
[27:53] Then when? 你要等到什么时候
[27:55] She needs you. 她需要你
[27:57] And right now, I think you need her, too. 现在 我觉得你也需要她
[28:00] We will find Machin. 我们会找到马尚的
[28:02] Look… 听着
[28:04] They are right, ok? 他们说的对
[28:06] We are going to figure this out. 我们会解决的
[28:10] But right now, 但是现在
[28:11] you need to go and be with her. 你得去陪在她身边
[28:26] Hey, stranger. 你好啊 陌生人
[28:34] Sorry I didn’t… 抱歉 我没能
[28:38] come by sooner. 早点来
[28:39] It’s… 我…
[28:40] It’s unforgivable. 真是不可原谅
[28:42] Only if you were in Bali or something. 除非你是去巴厘岛度假了什么的
[28:46] Were you in Bali? 你是去巴厘岛了吗
[28:47] No, I was, uh… 没有 我…
[28:48] Beating the streets. 去巡街了
[28:50] Probably a lot of people looking for Darhk. 估计有很多人都在找达克
[28:53] I didn’t want to come and see you 我本来不想
[28:54] until darhk was off the board. 在抓住达克之前来见你的
[28:55] Any luck? 有收获了吗
[28:58] Working some leads. 正在查一些线索
[29:00] Tell me you haven’t gone off the rails. 告诉我你没有失去理智
[29:03] Well… 这个嘛…
[29:08] I just… 我只是
[29:11] I can’t help but think that… 我总忍不住觉得
[29:14] the reason that Darhk is winning 达克能赢就是因为
[29:16] is because I haven’t been willing to go far enough. 我不愿意太出格
[29:19] And that if I was, 如果我过分了
[29:21] if I had, 如果我出格一些
[29:23] maybe you wouldn’t be in here right now. 也许你现在就不会躺在这里了
[29:27] And I don’t know 而且我不知道
[29:28] what the point… 如果我不能
[29:31] of what I’m doing as Green Arrow is 保护好我身边的人
[29:35] if I can’t protect the people that are closest to me. 那我做绿箭侠还有什么意义
[29:37] Well, what’s the point of 可是如果你迷失了自我
[29:38] doing it if you lose yourself in the process? 那么这样还有意义吗
[29:41] Yeah. 是啊
[29:42] There’s something else we need to talk about. 还有件事我们需要谈谈
[29:44] The doctors… 那些医生
[29:47] They say that I’m, uh… 他们说我…
[29:50] I know. 我知道
[29:52] My point being is we didn’t really exchange any vows, 我的意思是我们还没有交换结婚誓言
[29:54] so the whole for better, 所以祸福与共
[29:55] for worse thing doesn’t really apply here. 生死契阔这一套还没生效呢
[29:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:58] And maybe the real reason you haven’t been here 或许你一直没有来的真实原因
[30:00] – is because… – Felicity. -是因为 -费莉西蒂
[30:07] The nurse, she took this off of you in the E.R. 护士在急诊室里把这个取下来了
[30:12] How dare she. 好大的胆子
[30:22] For better, for worse. 祸福与共 生死契阔
[30:24] Ok. 好的
[30:36] He’s bluffing. 他在虚张声势
[30:37] Reiter, I can help you find what you need… 瑞特 我可以帮你找到你想要的
[30:40] on one condition. 但有一个条件
[30:43] What do you want? 你想怎样
[30:44] I want Taiana’s safety. 你要保证泰安娜的安全
[30:46] So long as she is alive, 只要她活着
[30:48] I’ll cooperate. 我就好好合作
[30:50] He’s manipulating you. 他是在玩弄你
[30:52] What do you think he’s been doing this whole time? 你觉得他这一段时间都在干什么
[30:55] You give him what he wants, he’s going to turn on you. 你满足他的要求 他就会背叛你
[30:56] Do we have a deal or not? 这个协定行还是不行
[31:06] Take them both to prison. 把他们两个带到牢里去
[31:11] You can’t trust him. 你不能相信他
[31:14] Remember, Conklin… 康克林 你记住
[31:16] There’s no part of my plan 我的计划里
[31:18] which requires you to be alive. 不需要你活着
[31:33] You know, we go out every night… 你知道吗 我们每天晚上出去
[31:37] suiting up, risking our lives, 穿着战衣 冒着生命危险
[31:40] fighting assassins and meta-humans 四处打击刺客和超能力者
[31:43] and all the worst kinds of people. 还有所有那些恶人
[31:45] She’s stronger than all of us. 她却比我们都坚强
[31:49] You won’t get an argument from me. 你这话我完全同意
[31:52] Oliver, we might have something. 奥利弗 我们可能有了点进展
[31:54] John’s brother said Darhk 约翰的弟弟说
[31:55] could be found in a place called Stonehaven. 达克可能会在一个叫斯通黑文的地方
[31:57] Dig said that lead was a dead end. 狄格说那条线索走不通
[31:59] That was before we cross referenced the tracker’s location 那时我们没有和追踪器的位置对比
[32:02] and came back with a residential address. 现在找到了一个住宅地址
[32:05] Machin’s going after Darhk where he lives. 马尚要去找达克住的地方
[32:07] We’re going to roll out. 我们决定出动
[32:09] I thought…you might want to tag along. 我觉得你估计想和我们一起来
[32:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:15] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:22] All righty. 好啦
[32:24] I just spoke with Mr. Darhk. 我刚和达克先生通过话
[32:26] He’s on his way. 他在路上了
[32:29] Traffic’s a bitch. 堵车真是麻烦
[32:32] Could take a while. 估计要好久呢
[32:33] I really don’t see why we can’t have some fun 在他来之前 我觉得我们还是可以
[32:37] in the meanwhile. 找点乐子
[32:43] Just so you know, 跟你说明一下
[32:44] this isn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[32:47] You see, daddy done me wrong. 是这样 你老爹惹到我了
[32:50] There needs to be recompense for that. 总得给我点赔偿吧
[32:53] He’s not responsible for what– 我的脸弄成这样
[32:55] for what happened to my face. 不是他的错
[32:58] Not directly, but incidentally. 不直接是 但他促成了
[33:01] And isn’t that what anarchy is? 这不就是混乱的意思吗
[33:03] The intersection of seemingly unconnected events? 看似毫无关联的事情的交集
[33:18] Who owns the house? 这房子的主人是谁
[33:19] It’s owned by a dummy corporation. 这房子是一个空壳公司的
[33:21] Couldn’t work through all the layers 没有费莉西蒂我们没办法
[33:22] without felicity. 看到内部情况
[33:23] And we’re sure that Machin’s inside? 确定马尚在里面吗
[33:28] Oh, yeah. 没错
[33:30] We’re sure. 他在里面
[33:47] Get on the ground! 趴下
[33:49] First, you catch me. 你先是抓了我
[33:51] Then, you break me out. 然后你又放了我
[33:53] Now, you want to catch me again. 现在你又想抓我
[33:55] Make up your mind. 到底想怎样
[33:57] Let’s take him. 干掉他
[34:04] Get them out of here! 把她们带出去
[34:06] You are gonna be OK! 不会有事的
[34:08] Come on! 快走
[34:25] Split up. 分头行动
[35:03] There it is. 终于啊
[35:05] Shut up. 闭嘴
[35:07] A little piece of me inside of you 你心里有一小部分和我一样
[35:11] just begging to come out and play. 正祈求着要出来撒野
[35:23] Where’s my family?! 我的家人呢
[35:30] I saved them. 我救了她们
[35:37] I want to be clear about something– 有件事我要说清楚
[35:39] I have shown you repeatedly 我已经无数次证明
[35:40] that you cannot beat me. 你无法打败我
[35:42] You saved my family. 你救了我的家人
[35:45] So I’ll give you a few weeks to spend with yours. 我也会给你几周时间陪陪家人
[35:48] Enjoy your time. 好好享受吧
[35:51] What’s left of it. 所剩时日不多
[35:57] You missed. 你射偏了
[35:58] On purpose. 还是故意的
[36:01] I’m disappointed in you. 我对你很失望
[36:23] Are Darhk’s wife and daughter in police custody? 达克的妻子和女儿被警方拘留了吗
[36:26] They told police they weren’t his wife and daughter. 她们说自己不是他的家人
[36:29] Have fake ID and everything. 还有假证件之类的
[36:31] Speedy… 快手
[36:33] You OK? 你没事吧
[36:34] Yeah. 没事
[36:36] I’m just sorry I let Machin get away. 我只是很抱歉让马尚跑了
[36:38] I’m just glad that you’re all right. 你平安无事我就知足了
[36:41] I’m going to go see Felicity. 我要去看费利西蒂了
[36:49] The Chinese use this island as a prison. 中国人把这座岛用作监狱
[36:53] Bet you didn’t know that. 我猜你不知道吧
[36:55] Said being sentenced here was worse than any hell. 据说这里的酷刑比任何地方都凶残
[36:58] Guess I’ll just have to see if I can give 大概我要看看自己会不会
[36:59] those Chinese a run for their money. 比那些中国人更凶狠
[37:07] Reiter’s going to get through with you eventually, 瑞特不会一直护着你
[37:09] and then you and me will have a little uninterrupted time. 之后我再单独陪你玩
[37:18] You’ve lost a lot of blood. 你流了很多血
[37:22] You shouldn’t let these wounds sit open like that. 你不该让伤口这样敞开
[37:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:26] You saved my life again. 你又一次救了我的命
[37:28] Really, at the expense of your own. 真的 不惜自己的性命
[37:30] Well, you didn’t deserve to die. 我没理由见死不救
[37:35] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[37:37] My brother would have liked you. 我兄弟应该会喜欢你
[37:47] I already told you everything I know, John. 我已经把知道的都说了 约翰
[37:50] I’m not here to ask you any questions, Andy. 我不是来问问题的 安迪
[38:12] Thank you for coming. 感谢你来
[38:14] Yeah, I’m, uh… 是啊 我…
[38:16] glad I did. 很高兴过来
[38:18] And glad you called. 也很高兴你打给了我
[38:21] You know, this is a little bit confusing. 你知道 这有点让我不明白
[38:24] Yeah. 是的
[38:25] First we’re on, then we’re off, 我们先是在一起 然后突然结束
[38:27] Now we’re… 现在又…
[38:28] Drinking wine. 喝着红酒
[38:32] Look, um… 听着…
[38:34] Something happened earlier today, 今天发生了一些事
[38:37] And… 然后
[38:39] I guess I just wanted to say that 我可能只是想说
[38:41] you were right. 你是对的
[38:43] I am stronger than I think I am. 我比想象中更强大
[38:47] Well… 好吧…
[38:49] Here’s to being stronger, huh? 敬你变得更强大
[39:01] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[39:02] How long you been sitting there? 你坐在这多久了
[39:04] Not long enough. 不够久
[39:07] Sorry I went away. 抱歉我之前走了
[39:08] I think you apologized already. 我想你已经道过歉了
[39:11] Nowhere near done apologizing. 还远远不够呢
[39:17] You know… 知道么…
[39:19] I think I want to go to Bali. 我想去巴厘岛了
[39:21] Yeah. 是啊
[39:23] Want to come with me? 想和我一起去吗
[39:25] Yeah. 想
[39:27] I’d go anywhere with you. 你去哪我就去哪
[39:29] Yeah? 是吗
[39:30] Just one question. 只有一个问题
[39:32] Mm-hmm? 什么
[39:33] What’s Damian Darhk doing in Bali? 达米恩·达克去巴厘岛干什么
[39:37] I only ask, ’cause if he’s still here, 我这么问 因为只要他还活着
[39:41] we have some work to do. 我们就有任务要做
[39:43] How’d you get to be so strong? 你怎么会这么坚强
[39:48] I took my lead from you. 我从你那学来的
[40:02] I’ve bought out the Fairmount for the month. 我把费尔蒙特酒店包了一个月
[40:05] You’ll be safe there until we find a new home. 在找到新房子前 你们在那是安全的
[40:09] And what about the man that attacked us? 那个袭击我们的人怎么办
[40:11] Lonnie Machin? 朗尼·马尚
[40:13] He’ll never hurt you again. 我绝不让他再伤害你们
[40:14] Those vigilantes saved us. 救我们的是那些治安维持者
[40:20] My dearest Ruve, 我亲爱的瑞文
[40:21] do I detect a note of criticism in your voice? 你的语气中带有一丝苛责吗
[40:23] Yes. 是的
[40:26] But not the one you think. 但和你想的不一样
[40:28] You should have killed the Green Arrow tonight. 你应该今晚就杀了绿箭侠
[40:31] As you said, he saved your life. 你说了 他救了你一命
[40:34] It would be bad form to take him out now. 这时候干掉他有些失礼吧
[40:36] Genesis is almost ready. 创世纪快准备好了
[40:37] We’re much too close to play games. 现在还周旋太冒险了吧
[40:40] Do you remember what I promised you? 还记得我答应过你什么吗
[40:42] A new beginning. 一个新的开始
[40:45] And you will have it. 你会拥有的
[40:47] Once we’ve brought this world to its end. 就在我们把这个世界毁灭以后
[41:00] 1936-1981 布里·索
[41:20] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[41:25] Are you? 你呢
[41:30] No. 不好
[41:32] You know what you have to do, right? 你知道该做什么了吧
[41:36] You have to kill the son of bitch. 你必须杀了那个混蛋
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme