时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:05] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | But my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:11] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:13] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:15] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | So, when are you gonna pop the question? | 那你打算什么时候问那个问题 |
[00:23] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[00:25] | This is a map of Lian Yu. | 这是炼狱的地图 |
[00:27] | I think that it leads to whatever Reiter is looking for. | 我觉得它指向了瑞特在寻找的东西 |
[00:30] | To get there, I’ll need your help. | 要想达到目的 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:31] | The restoration of Starling Bay. | 斯特林湾的重建项目 |
[00:33] | Leave the Bay as it is. | 别去动那块地 |
[00:34] | What if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[00:35] | The fight to save Star City | 拯救星城的努力 |
[00:37] | isn’t going to be fought in the shadows. | 不应在阴暗中进行 |
[00:38] | It’s gonna be fought in the light of day. | 应该光明正大地进行 |
[00:40] | And I promise you | 我向你们保证 |
[00:41] | that I will never stop fighting to save this city. | 我永远不会停止努力拯救这座城市的 |
[00:44] | There was a time I would have thought this was my fault. | 曾经我会以为这是我的错 |
[00:46] | It’s not my fault. It’s my responsibility. | 这不是我的错 这是我的责任 |
[00:58] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[01:01] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[01:02] | It’s actually a pretty great turnout. | 进行得很不错 |
[01:04] | Who knew people would rather pick up garbage | 谁能想到大家喜欢来捡垃圾 |
[01:06] | than celebrate the holidays? | 而不是庆祝节日呢 |
[01:07] | Not bad for a hippie, crunchy campaign proposal, huh? | 算得上不错的嬉皮式的琐碎项目 是吧 |
[01:10] | Nobody likes an “I told you so.” | 没人喜欢听”我早就跟你说了” |
[01:11] | Except apparently Star City. | 很显然星城的人除外 |
[01:13] | Your approval rating is up 10 points. | 你的支持率上升了十个点 |
[01:14] | I have an approval rating. | 我还有支持率 |
[01:16] | Yes. Yes, you do. | 是的 你有 |
[01:17] | Welcome to politics, Mr. Queen. | 欢迎来到政治圈 奎恩先生 |
[01:19] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[01:20] | Yes. Excuse me. | 来了 失陪了 |
[01:22] | How do you feel about inspiring | 今天这么多人受到你的鼓舞来这里 |
[01:23] | so many people to come out here today? | 你对此有什么看法呢 |
[01:25] | Oh, I didn’t inspire anyone. | 他们不是我鼓舞来的 |
[01:27] | This is the city that I know, it’s the city I remember, | 这才是我认识的城市 我记忆中的样子 |
[01:30] | and it’s the city that we can be again. | 这也是我们能够恢复的样子 |
[01:32] | Nice. Thank you for your time. | 说得好 谢谢你接受采访 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:34] | Nice line. | 说得好啊 |
[01:35] | Wish you’d given him that one? | 你教他的吗 |
[01:37] | I might have given a note or two. | 教了他几句吧 |
[01:39] | Well, you’ve got people picking up garbage | 你竟然能让大家在节日期间 |
[01:40] | when they should be picking up presents. | 来这里捡垃圾而不是买礼物 |
[01:42] | I think you missed your calling. | 以前还真是屈才了 |
[01:43] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[01:45] | I have my brother home with me for the holidays, Oliver. | 这次过节我哥哥在我身边 奥利弗 |
[01:48] | He’s in a cage, but he’s here. | 虽然他被关着 但他就在我身边 |
[01:51] | We’re gonna get Andy out from under Darhk’s influence, John. | 我们会让安迪摆脱达克的影响 约翰 |
[01:54] | That is a promise. | 我向你保证 |
[01:56] | If we can reduce just 40% of the toxicity | 如果我们能把这些垃圾中的 |
[01:59] | that’s produced by the bacterial micro-organisms | 细菌微生物所产生的毒性 |
[02:01] | that have just sprung up here– | 减少百分之四十 |
[02:03] | We can swim in just 12 more days | 只要还原率保持下去 |
[02:04] | if the restitution rates stays consistent. | 12天后就可以在这里游泳了 |
[02:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:07] | She’s like a mini you. | 她就像是迷你版的你 |
[02:09] | So cute. That’s awesome. | 太可爱了 真棒 |
[02:13] | Everybody get down! | 大家快趴下 |
[02:15] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[02:16] | Go! Go, go. Get down! | 跑 快跑 趴下 |
[02:23] | I think I can power the drones down remotely. | 我想我能远程切断无人机的电源 |
[02:25] | I think now would be a good time for that. | 那就赶紧吧 |
[02:26] | Go! | 快跑 |
[02:31] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[02:35] | Everybody get down! | 大家快趴下 |
[02:47] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[03:02] | 清理星城湾 拯救星城湾 | |
[03:02] | A day of hope for a better tomorrow | 本来是对未来充满希望的一天 |
[03:04] | has turned into another day of despair for Star City. | 结果却成为了星城人民绝望的一天 |
[03:08] | A terrorist attack has left dozens in critical condition | 参与帮助奥利弗·奎恩和他的竞选团队 |
[03:11] | after people showed up to help Oliver Queen and his campaign staff | 清理星城湾的市民遭到了恐怖分子的袭击 |
[03:14] | clean up the Star City Bay. | 数十人伤势严重 |
[03:16] | In the meantime, SCPD and national authorities | 与此同时 星城警局和国家相关部门 |
[03:19] | are searching for the individuals responsible, | 正在调查这起事件的元凶 |
[03:21] | but so far, there are no suspects. | 但目前 还没有确定嫌犯 |
[03:26] | Any news on the victims? | 伤者有什么情况吗 |
[03:27] | Some are being released, some are still in surgery. | 有的可以出院 有的还在做手术 |
[03:29] | It’s a miracle that no one died. | 没死人简直是个奇迹 |
[03:31] | Despite Darhk’s best efforts. | 尽管达克已经下狠手了 |
[03:33] | Are we sure that this was HIVE? | 能肯定是蜂巢干的吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是的 我就是这么想的 |
[03:40] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[03:41] | There were kids there. | 当时还有孩子在场 |
[03:43] | It’s Alex. | 是艾利克斯 |
[03:44] | He’s saying that every news network | 他说全国的新闻台 |
[03:46] | in the country is looking for a comment from you. | 都想找你发表看法 |
[03:48] | No comment. | 不发表 |
[03:50] | Ollie, we have to give them something. | 奥利 我们总得说点什么 |
[03:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[03:53] | I asked people to come and help, | 是我让大家来帮忙的 |
[03:55] | they almost died because of it. | 可他们差点因此而丧命 |
[03:56] | It’s– when we have a plan to get Darhk, | 等我们有了对付达克的计划 |
[04:00] | then I will talk to the press. | 我再去找媒体 |
[04:02] | I know HIVE wants this city to die, | 我知道蜂巢想毁了这座城市 |
[04:03] | but going after a volunteer event, | 但针对志愿者活动 |
[04:06] | it just seems a little overkill. | 似乎有点太过分了 |
[04:08] | Two weeks ago Darhk told me to back off my plan to clean up the Bay. | 两周前 达克让我中止清理星城湾的计划 |
[04:11] | Today he went after civilians. | 今天他袭击市民 |
[04:13] | This is important to him for some reason. | 出于某种原因他很重视这事 |
[04:16] | We need to understand what it is. | 我们必须弄明白个中缘由 |
[04:19] | Last time I tried to talk to my brother, | 上一次我试图跟我哥哥谈话 |
[04:20] | it didn’t go too well. | 过程并不怎么顺利 |
[04:21] | Try to talk to him again. | 试着再找他谈一次 |
[04:23] | A couple of weeks in a cage will change your perspective. | 在笼子里待上几周会让人有所改观的 |
[04:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:31] | All right, almost there. Maybe two more miles. | 好了 就快到了 大概还有两英里 |
[04:33] | Since when does two more miles mean almost there? | 从何时起还有两英里就表示快到终点了 |
[04:36] | Taiana, we need to push forward. | 泰安娜 我们得加快进程 |
[04:38] | No. That’s what you want. | 不 那只是你的想法 |
[04:40] | My brother’s dead and you have me marching to the sea. | 我哥哥死了 而你让我向大海进军 |
[04:43] | I thought that you wanted to get back at Reiter. | 我以为你想找瑞特复仇 |
[04:44] | I want to kill the bastards who killed my brother. | 我只想杀了那些杀害我哥哥的杂种 |
[04:48] | Conklin is just an extension of Reiter. | 康克林只是瑞特的部下 |
[04:50] | You want to hurt them, | 你想伤害他们 |
[04:51] | you keep them from getting what they want. | 必须让他们得不到自己想要的 |
[04:53] | Your idea of revenge is a bit more indirect than mine. | 你的复仇计划没有我的那么直接 |
[04:56] | You’re right. I’m using you. | 你说得对 我在利用你 |
[04:59] | You said you were a dive instructor. I need those skills. | 你说你做过潜水教练 我需要那些技能 |
[05:02] | But I’m promising you, if I get what I want, | 但我向你保证 只要我得到想要的东西 |
[05:05] | Reiter and Conklin will suffer. | 瑞特和康克林会得到应有的惩罚 |
[05:08] | What would Vlad want you to do? | 瓦勒徳希望你怎么做 |
[05:18] | My friends seem to think you’re ready to talk. | 我的朋友们似乎认为你准备好跟我谈了 |
[05:20] | But I know better. | 但我更了解你 |
[05:25] | You were always one stubborn son of a bitch. | 你一直都是个固执的混蛋 |
[05:30] | Pictures of Carly and Andy Jr. | 卡莉和小安迪的照片 |
[05:34] | A real man would have asked for them by now. | 真正的男人早该问他们的近况了 |
[05:40] | You know Carly cried for months | 卡莉哭了好几个月 |
[05:41] | because she thought you were killed. | 因为她以为你死了 |
[05:43] | Andy Jr. grew up without a father. | 小安迪的成长没有父亲的陪伴 |
[05:47] | And you let them. | 而你就任由他们这样 |
[05:48] | It wasn’t me. It was HIVE. | 不是我 是蜂巢 |
[05:51] | They fake our deaths so we’re untraceable. | 为了让我们无法被追踪 他们伪造了死讯 |
[05:53] | Floyd Lawton shot me with ammo supplied by HIVE. | 弗洛伊德·罗通用蜂巢提供的弹药击中了我 |
[05:56] | He didn’t even know. | 连他都不知情 |
[05:57] | But you destroyed your family, Andy. | 但你毁了你自己的家庭 安迪 |
[05:59] | And you never reached out to them. | 你从没跟他们联系过 |
[06:01] | Not even once. | 一次都没有 |
[06:02] | How could you do that? | 你怎么这么狠心 |
[06:05] | I get it. You didn’t care then, you don’t care now. | 我明白 你以前不在乎 现在也一样 |
[06:11] | Just so you know, | 不过你要知道 |
[06:13] | your good friend Damien Darhk | 你的好朋友达米恩·达克 |
[06:15] | attacked the Star City Bay this morning. | 今早袭击了星城湾 |
[06:17] | Hurt a whole lot of people. | 很多人因此受伤 |
[06:20] | And the neuro-blockers | 而他放在你身上的 |
[06:20] | he was using on you are no longer in your system. | 那个神经阻断器已经被取出来了 |
[06:23] | So chemically speaking, Andy, you’re no longer his bitch. | 所以从化学角度来说 你不再是他的走狗了 |
[06:26] | I’m not anyone’s bitch. | 我不是任何人的走狗 |
[06:28] | And I’m not yours. | 更不是你的 |
[06:32] | What happened to you, Andy? | 你到底怎么了 安迪 |
[06:34] | If Damien Darhk brainwashed you, | 如果达米恩·达克给你洗脑了 |
[06:38] | I could get it. | 我还可以理解 |
[06:40] | But according to Darhk, | 但据达克所说 |
[06:42] | were you running drugs and weapons in the Stan? | 你在斯坦贩卖毒品和武器 是吗 |
[06:46] | I had to do what I had to do. | 我必须做我该做的事 |
[06:47] | I’m giving you a chance here, man. | 我现在给你机会 老兄 |
[06:51] | A chance, Andy, to redeem yourself for all that you’ve done. | 安迪 一个可以弥补过错的机会 |
[06:54] | I have to believe that some place deep inside of you | 我必须相信在你内心深处的某个地方 |
[06:56] | you want to make the right choice. | 依然希望做出正确的选择 |
[06:59] | So I’m asking whatever’s left of the brother I love, | 不管我爱的哥哥现在剩下什么 |
[07:03] | the one I still love, Andy, | 我依然爱他 安迪 |
[07:04] | one last time, man, | 我再问你最后一次 |
[07:06] | what does Darhk want with the bay? | 达克想要星城湾做什么 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:18] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:20] | Thank God you’re ok, baby. | 谢天谢地你没事 宝贝 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I’m ok. I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 我很好 |
[07:23] | Ohh, it’s so awful. | 这太可怕了 |
[07:25] | It’s like who shoots up a bunch of people during the holidays? | 谁会在过节的时候向人群扫射呢 |
[07:29] | That’s what makes it awful? | 就因为这才可怕吗 |
[07:32] | Why does it look like Santa Claus threw up in here? | 这里怎么像被圣诞老人吐过了一样 |
[07:34] | It’s for Oliver’s campaign holiday party. | 是为奥利弗的竞选节日派对准备的 |
[07:37] | I wanted to make sure your Jewish heritage was represented. | 我想确保你的犹太血统得到体现 |
[07:41] | Yeah, not so sure that’s still gonna be happening. | 是吗 派对可能开不了了 |
[07:43] | What? Humbug. | 什么 你骗人 |
[07:45] | No, no, no. That’s ridiculous, sweetie. | 不 那太荒唐了 宝贝 |
[07:47] | No, you can’t let the terrorists win. | 不 你们不能让恐怖分子得逞 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[07:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Mom! Mom! Are you ok? Are you ok? | 妈妈 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[07:58] | – Are you ok? – I… | -你还好吗 -我… |
[07:59] | In the Christmas lights… | 圣诞树灯里面的 |
[08:00] | in a ring box. | 戒指盒子里 |
[08:02] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[08:05] | 3 carats, Princess cut. No cloudiness at all. | 三克拉 公主方形 浑浊度为零 |
[08:08] | I knew Oliver loved you, but not this much. | 我知道奥利弗爱你 但没想到这么爱 |
[08:11] | He’s gonna propose. | 他要跟你求婚 |
[08:14] | He’s gonna propose. Oh, my gosh. | 他要求婚 老天呐 |
[08:17] | Oh, honey, I don’t know who’s more excited, you or me. | 宝贝 不知道咱俩谁更激动了 |
[08:33] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[08:35] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to deal with them. | 我一直在想要怎么处理这件事 |
[08:38] | Sort of think our best bet is telling the truth. | 我觉得最好还是公布事实真相 |
[08:41] | It’s the only play we got, man. | 我们只剩这一手了 老兄 |
[08:42] | The HIVE has us outnumbered. | 蜂巢让我们寡不敌众 |
[08:44] | If we have any chance of stopping Darhk, | 如果我们要阻止达克 |
[08:46] | we need to ask the city for help. | 我们必须向全城寻求帮助 |
[08:48] | If we do this, it’s going to paint a target | 如果这样做了 我们所有人 |
[08:51] | on all of our backs. | 都会变成目标 |
[08:52] | We can take care of ourselves. | 我们自己能照顾好自己 |
[08:53] | Let’s light them up. | 让他们曝光吧 |
[09:03] | Thank you for coming, everyone. Thank you. | 谢谢大家赶过来 谢谢 |
[09:06] | As today’s tragedy has reminded us, | 今天的悲剧提醒我们 |
[09:08] | we are at war. | 这是一场战争 |
[09:10] | For 6 months, we have been besieged by a nameless | 这半年来 一个匿名蒙面的组织 |
[09:14] | and a faceless organization | 一直在围攻我们 |
[09:16] | that seems hell bent on destroying our city. | 一心想要摧毁我们的城市 |
[09:19] | You know them as the Ghosts. | 大家称其为幽灵 |
[09:20] | And while they may be anonymous, | 其成员或许是匿名的 |
[09:22] | their leader is not. | 但他们的老大却不是 |
[09:23] | He has a face, he has a name, | 我们知道他的长相和名字 |
[09:25] | and I think that it is high time | 我觉得现在是时候 |
[09:27] | the people of Star City know the truth about who he is. | 让星城市民知道此人的真实身份 |
[09:33] | His name is Damien Darhk. | 他叫达米恩·达克 |
[09:35] | He controls the Ghosts on behalf of an organization known as HIVE. | 他代表蜂巢组织调遣幽灵 |
[09:39] | HIVE wants this city to die. | 蜂巢希望我们的城市灭亡 |
[09:42] | Now, I will be distributing this, | 现在 我会把手头唯一一张 |
[09:43] | the only known photograph of Mr. Darhk, | 达克先生的照片 |
[09:45] | to every news outlet and social media feed in the country. | 发给国内各大新闻媒体 |
[09:48] | For months, this man has made us afraid to walk the streets. | 这个人让大家好几个月不敢上街 |
[09:52] | I suggest that we return the favor. | 就让我们以牙还牙 |
[09:54] | We will also be setting up a hotline. | 我们将会开设电话热线 |
[09:57] | Now, individually, Mr. Darhk may be able to defeat us, | 单打独斗 我们或许不是达克先生的对手 |
[09:59] | but united, he doesn’t stand a chance. | 但若我们团结一心 他绝无胜算 |
[10:06] | Congratulations, Damien. You’re famous. | 祝贺你啊 达米恩 你出名了 |
[10:20] | Well, that should get his attention at the very least. | 至少也能引起他的关注 |
[10:23] | You good with the hotline? | 电话热线交给你能行吧 |
[10:24] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[10:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:26] | Happy hunting. | 祝你工作愉快 |
[10:27] | That is a whole lot of Hanukah. | 这么多节日装束 |
[10:29] | Yeah, for your campaign holiday party. | 是啊 为你的竞选节日派对买的 |
[10:31] | You better believe that my faith is going to be well represented. | 我的信仰将会表现得淋漓尽致 |
[10:35] | Felicity, ahem, we just waved a red flag in front a bull. | 费利西蒂 我们刚在一头斗牛前挥动了红旗 |
[10:38] | That doesn’t mean the bull is gonna charge right away. | 这不代表那头牛会径直冲过来 |
[10:40] | And it doesn’t mean we can | 也不代表我们 |
[10:41] | put our entire lives on hold in the meantime. | 得放下手头的一切 |
[10:44] | But–help me out here, man. | 但…帮我说句话啊 伙计 |
[10:45] | Can’t do. Can’t throw a grenade and then go to ground. | 做不到 可不能扔完手榴弹立马躲起来 |
[10:48] | John is right. | 约翰说得对 |
[10:49] | As much as your speech was about outing Darhk, | 虽然你的演说揭露了达克 |
[10:52] | it was also about sending the message that you’re not afraid anymore. | 但也显示出了你的无所畏惧 |
[10:55] | And canceling your Christmas party– | 要是取消你的圣诞派对… |
[10:56] | Holiday. Holiday. | 是节日派对 节日 |
[10:58] | Your holiday party | 你的节日派对 |
[11:00] | is sending the opposite message. | 传递的就是”无所畏惧”的反义词了 |
[11:05] | Ok. Talk to Lance, see if he can get some extra security | 行 问问兰斯能不能再多配点安保人员 |
[11:08] | for this holiday party. | 来这个节日派对 |
[11:20] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[11:22] | Now? Here? | 现在吗 就在这儿吗 |
[11:24] | I mean, what’s the question? | 我是说 你想问什么 |
[11:29] | Did we do the right thing? | 我们做得对吗 |
[11:32] | You mean with Darhk? | 达克这件事吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. He’s gonna retaliate somewhere, | 对 他肯定会报复的 |
[11:39] | someplace. | 某时某地 |
[11:41] | When he does, we’ll be ready. | 我们会严阵以待 |
[11:47] | I think the drugs Reiter has you and the other captives growing | 我觉得瑞特让你们种毒品 |
[11:50] | is just funding his bigger plan. | 只是为给一个更大的计划筹资 |
[11:51] | Searching for some sort of mystical artifact. | 他在找某种秘密神器 |
[11:54] | He likes his prayers and trinkets. | 他喜欢经文和小饰物 |
[11:56] | And maps. | 还有地图 |
[11:57] | But I cannot make that one | 如果不仔细研究 |
[11:58] | without detailed survey maps of the island. | 这座岛的地图 我没法找出来 |
[12:00] | Reiter doesn’t have them? | 瑞特没有地图吗 |
[12:02] | Not that I’ve seen. | 我没见过 |
[12:03] | But Reiter is not the first person | 但是我在岛上期间 |
[12:04] | to come to this island while I’ve been here. | 瑞特不是第一个来这座岛的人 |
[12:13] | If you’re here to give me a Christmas present, | 如果你是来给我送圣诞礼物 |
[12:14] | you can keep whatever knife | 不管你是打算送刀 |
[12:16] | or torture device you plan on giving me. | 还是刑具 你还是留着吧 |
[12:19] | No presents. Nothing gift-wrapped at any rate. | 没有礼物 至少没有那种带礼品包装的 |
[12:22] | I just wanted to check and see how you’re feeling. | 我只想知道你现在感觉怎么样 |
[12:26] | I’m great. | 我好得很 |
[12:27] | Haven’t wanted to snap anybody’s neck | 被达米恩·达克注视过后 |
[12:29] | who’s given me the wrong look since Damien Darhk whammied me. | 再也不想拧断对我表情不对的人的脖子了 |
[12:33] | I think I might be cured, Dad. | 说不准我已经好了呢 老爸 |
[12:36] | So you can keep whatever file you have on a pedophile | 所以你觉得我要杀的那些人 恋童癖也好 |
[12:40] | or meter maid or politician, | 泊车女警也好 政治家也罢 |
[12:43] | whoever it is that you think I’m gonna kill. | 他们的资料你还是自己留着吧 |
[12:46] | Since you told me about your encounter with Damien Darhk, | 自从你说了遇到达米恩·达克的情况 |
[12:49] | I had my minions looking into it. | 我就让手下去查了 |
[12:50] | You love having minions. | 你最爱使唤人了 |
[12:52] | Darhk’s affect on you had nothing to do | 达克对你的影响 |
[12:54] | with his exposure to waters from the Lazarus Pit. | 跟他浸过复活泉水完全没关系 |
[12:56] | Then why do you think he’s affecting my bloodlust? | 那你觉得他为什么能影响我的嗜血心性 |
[12:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:59] | There are very few things in this world that scare me, Thea, | 世上只有极少的事能使我害怕 西娅 |
[13:02] | but I’m beginning to suspect | 我开始怀疑 |
[13:03] | we’re dealing with something that might fall into that category. | 我们要对付的 是使我害怕的东西 |
[13:06] | Cheer up, Dad. Ok? It’s Christmas. | 高兴点行吗 老爸 这可是圣诞节 |
[13:09] | We are dealing with universal forces | 我们对付的是我还不了解的 |
[13:11] | that I don’t understand yet. | 神秘力量 |
[13:12] | Please promise me that you will be careful. | 请跟我保证 你会多加小心 |
[13:15] | I pinky promise. | 我跟你拉钩保证 |
[13:37] | You were not kidding about the extra security. | 你说多配点安保人员还真不是吹牛 |
[13:39] | Where did you find all these guys? | 你从哪儿找来这么多人 |
[13:40] | A friend of mine is a SEAL. | 我有一个朋友是海豹突击队的 |
[13:41] | He knows someone who knew someone who knew someone. | 他利用他的关系网找来了这些人 |
[13:43] | Really big somebodies. | 好大的关系网 |
[13:44] | These guys are like 3 of me. | 每个人都有三个我那么大 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Where’s Laurel? | 那是 劳蕾尔在哪儿 |
[13:46] | Probably fielding a million calls on the hotline. | 大概在听几百万通热线电话 |
[13:48] | She must love you right now. | 她现在一定爱死你了 |
[13:50] | Is it just me | 我没看错吧 |
[13:51] | or did you hire the US army as your caterers? | 你是雇了美国军队来当侍应吗 |
[13:54] | Actually, they’re marines. | 其实他们是海军 |
[13:55] | I am John Diggle. I work security for Mr. Queen. | 我是约翰·狄格尔 奎恩先生的保镖 |
[13:57] | Curtis Holt, I work for Mr. Queen’s girlfriend. | 我是柯蒂斯·霍特 为奎恩先生的女朋友工作 |
[14:00] | This is my husband Paul. | 这是我的丈夫保罗 |
[14:00] | Wow. A hottie. | 好性感呢 |
[14:01] | Nice work, Curtis. | 真棒 柯蒂斯 |
[14:04] | What, was–wait, was that weird? | 怎么了 我说得很奇怪吗 |
[14:05] | A little. | 有点儿 |
[14:06] | Don’t worry, you’re handsome, duh, | 别担心 你很帅 |
[14:07] | but you bat for the other team and I’m practically engaged. | 但是你出柜了而我又几乎订婚了 |
[14:09] | And by practically engaged, | 我说几乎订婚的意思是 |
[14:10] | I mean not engaged at all. | 还没有订婚 |
[14:13] | Right? I mean, anything can happen eventually. | 对吧 但是到最后什么事情都有可能发生 |
[14:15] | In like years. In another galaxy. | 可能是几年后 可能是在另一个星系里面 |
[14:18] | Excuse me, can I steal you for a second? | 不好意思 能借一步说话吗 |
[14:19] | The Fire Department chief’s here. | 消防部部长来了 |
[14:22] | Very nice to meet you. Curtis. | 很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯 |
[14:26] | How long have you two been married? | 你们俩结婚多久了 |
[14:28] | 5 years right about now. | 至今为止五年了 |
[14:29] | Oh, a winter wedding. | 原来是冬日婚礼 |
[14:30] | It must have been beautiful. | 一定很美 |
[14:32] | It was the summer, actually. | 其实是在夏天举行的 |
[14:33] | We got married on a scuba diving boat near the Great Barrier Reef. | 我们在大堡礁旁一架潜水船上结的婚 |
[14:36] | I hid the ring in a seashell at the bottom of the reef. | 我把戒指藏在珊瑚底的一个贝壳里面 |
[14:38] | And you are lucky I found it. | 你应该庆幸我能找到 |
[14:40] | Well, you never would have found it | 如果我像直男那样把它藏在甜品里的话 |
[14:41] | if I had put it in a dessert like straight people do. | 你就永远都找不到了 |
[14:43] | Have you seen him eat a piece of cake? | 你见过他吃蛋糕的样子吗 |
[14:45] | He doesn’t chew, he inhales. | 他都不咀嚼 完全是吸进去的 |
[14:47] | Souffle. | 像吃蛋奶酥一样 |
[14:49] | Felicity, are you ok? | 费利西蒂 你还好吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, just got to find my mom. | 我没事 我要去找我妈妈了 |
[15:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:05] | Uh, I am never gonna be able to unsee this. | 我永远都不能装作没看见过这个场景了 |
[15:09] | Sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[15:09] | Um, sweetie, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Quentin. | 亲爱的 给你介绍一下我的男朋友 昆汀 |
[15:14] | – She’s your mother? – He’s your boyfriend? | -她是你妈妈 -他是你男朋友 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | Did you say “Boyfriend”? | 你刚刚说的是”男朋友”吗 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry, do–do you guys know each other? | 不好意思 你们 你们认识 |
[15:20] | I thought it was just like a date or something. | 我以为这只是一次约会而已 |
[15:22] | Can–can–can I talk to my mom? | 我 我 我能跟我妈妈聊聊吗 |
[15:25] | For a second. | 就一会儿 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:28] | Listen, um, Laurel doesn’t know. | 劳蕾尔还不知道 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I’m gonna hit myself over the head | 是呀 我也想把自己砸晕 |
[15:32] | with something very heavy so that I don’t know either. | 这样我也能不知道了 |
[15:35] | All right. Yeah, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:41] | Ahh! Isn’t Quentin amazing? | 你不觉得昆汀很好吗 |
[15:43] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[15:44] | Oliver was gonna propose to me 3 months ago. | 奥利弗本来想要在三个月之前向我求婚的 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | 3 months ago. | 三个月之前 |
[15:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:50] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[15:51] | but he was gonna propose, and then we moved back here. | 但是他本来要求婚的 可是之后我们搬回来了 |
[15:53] | So why didn’t he just pop the question | 那他为什么没有在你们回来 |
[15:54] | once you settled back in? | 安顿好之后向你求婚呢 |
[16:03] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[16:04] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:05] | What? Excuse me. Hey! Hey! Hey. Hey. | 什么 失陪一下 |
[16:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:10] | Is it Darhk? | 是因为达克吗 |
[16:10] | In as much as he’s the reason | 他算是原因之一吧 |
[16:12] | that Laurel and Thea showed up on our doorstep 3 months ago | 在三个月前劳蕾尔和西娅因为他而来找我们之前 |
[16:14] | right before you were going to propose. | 你刚好准备向我求婚 |
[16:16] | And before you say anything, you should know | 在你解释之前 我想跟你说 |
[16:18] | that my mom found the ring in the decorations box. | 我妈妈在装饰品箱子里面发现了求婚戒指 |
[16:20] | It’s not what you think. | 不是像你想的那样的 |
[16:21] | That depends on whether or not | 那就取决于 |
[16:22] | you think that I think that you were gonna propose | 你是不是认为我觉得你本来想要求婚 |
[16:24] | and then that you changed your mind. | 却又突然反悔了 |
[16:26] | I didn’t change my mind. | 我没有反悔 |
[16:27] | Well, something changed. | 还是什么变了 |
[16:28] | Everything changed. Where we live, | 所有的事都变了 我们住的地方 |
[16:31] | what we do, who we are. We… | 我们做的事 我们是谁 我们… |
[16:34] | I was gonna propose. | 我本来想求婚的 |
[16:36] | But then we came back to Star City | 可是之后我们就回到了星城 |
[16:39] | and I just needed some time to rethink things. | 我需要点时间去重新思考一些事 |
[16:41] | Because you thought I wasn’t gonna say yes? | 因为你觉得我不会答应求婚吗 |
[16:44] | No, because what we’re doing is dangerous. And I… | 不 因为我们做的事很危险 而我… |
[16:48] | But I chose this life and I chose you. | 但是我选择了这种生活 我选择了你 |
[16:50] | And I don’t understand why we can’t have both. | 我不懂为什么我们不可以二者兼得 |
[17:08] | Malbec. Nice. | 马贝克葡萄酒 不错 |
[17:10] | How did you know that was my favorite red? | 你怎么知道这是我最喜欢的红酒呢 |
[17:11] | So full bodied, so full of life. | 如此醇厚 又充满活力 |
[17:14] | Unlike your security outside. | 不像你们外面的保安 |
[17:16] | Oh, and in my defense, they fired first. | 我要澄清一下 是他们先开的枪 |
[17:20] | I guess my invitation was lost in the mail. | 我猜给我的邀请函寄丢了吧 |
[17:23] | I’m only kidding. | 开玩笑而已 |
[17:24] | It’s not my kind of scene anyway. | 我也不喜欢来这种场合 |
[17:26] | Hmm. I’m only here to have a word with the man of the hour. | 我只是想来跟我们的风云人物说两句话 |
[17:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:33] | Well, something I can’t have, apparently. | 当然是我得不到的东西 |
[17:36] | Your loyalty, your allegiance. | 你的忠诚 你的拥戴 |
[17:39] | I told you there would be a price to pay if you refused. | 我跟你说过了 如果你拒绝是要付出代价的 |
[17:43] | I made that decision, not these people. | 是我做出的决定 不是这些人 |
[17:46] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[17:47] | Oh, I wish I could do that. I really do. | 我想放过他们 真心希望 |
[17:50] | But sometimes the best way to teach someone a lesson | 但有时教训人最好的办法 |
[17:53] | isn’t to punish them, | 不是惩罚他们 |
[17:54] | it’s to punish the ones he cares about the most. | 而是惩罚他们最在乎的人 |
[18:00] | Bye bye. | 再见了 |
[18:07] | Take them. | 把他们带走 |
[18:20] | Oliver. Oliver, they took her. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 他们把她抓走了 |
[18:24] | They took my baby girl. | 他们把我女儿抓走了 |
[18:26] | – Please. – It’s ok. | -拜托 -没事的 |
[18:28] | It’s all right. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:30] | I’ll get her back. | 我会把她救回来的 |
[18:34] | They took Thea, too. | 他们把西娅也抓走了 |
[18:35] | All right, she’s gonna be ok. | 她不会有事的 |
[18:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:39] | It was all over before it started. | 还没开始就结束了 |
[18:40] | John and Thea, they didn’t stand a chance. | 约翰和西娅完全没出手的机会 |
[18:42] | And I couldn’t make a move because then Darhk would know | 我不能采取行动 否则达克会知道 |
[18:44] | that I was playing for your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[18:45] | And I’m not sure that was the right call. | 我不知道这么做对不对 |
[18:47] | You made the right call. We need to track Darhk. | 你做得对 我们要追踪达克 |
[18:49] | You need to dig up everything that you can find, ok? | 你要尽力调查一切 |
[18:51] | – Yeah, I’m on it. – Alex. | -马上去查 -艾利克斯 |
[18:53] | Police are gonna want to ask you about what happened. | 警察会跟你查问事情的经过 |
[18:55] | Take care of these people. Get them home if they need it. | 照顾这些人 如果有需要 就送他们回家 |
[18:57] | Get them medical attention if they need it. | 如果有需要 就带他们就医 |
[18:58] | And pay for it out of the campaign fund. | 用竞选经费来支付 |
[19:00] | Of course. What about the police? | 当然 那警察呢 |
[19:02] | Stall the police. | 拖延警察 |
[19:11] | Tell me where to find Damien Darhk. | 告诉我达米恩·达克在哪 |
[19:21] | Oliver, we’ll find them. | 奥利弗 我们会找到他们的 |
[19:23] | Not even the Ghosts know where they are. | 连幽灵都不知道他们的下落 |
[19:26] | Did you learn anything from the hotline? | 热线有什么发现吗 |
[19:28] | Only how many crazy/bored people there are in the city. | 只发现这座城里有多少疯狂或无聊的人 |
[19:34] | – Don’t go there. – Where? | -别这么想 -想什么 |
[19:35] | Your go-to place. | 你每次都这样 |
[19:37] | Where you sit there and you say that it’s all your fault. | 发生了事情以后觉得这都是你的错 |
[19:40] | Well, it is my fault. I’m the one who outed Darhk. | 确实是我的错 是我把达米安告知天下的 |
[19:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:42] | I seem to remember us all being there when you did. | 我好像记得你这么做时 我们都在场 |
[19:45] | I ran for mayor because I can protect myself | 我竞选市长 是因为我能保护自己 |
[19:47] | and I thought that all of you could, too. | 我以为你们也可以 |
[19:48] | And you were right, we can. | 你说得对 我们是可以 |
[19:50] | I know, but you didn’t sign up for this. | 我知道 但是你们没同意这件事 |
[19:52] | Oliver, we can take care of ourselves. | 奥利弗 我们可以保护自己 |
[19:55] | And that’s including Felicity. | 也包括费利西蒂 |
[19:58] | You inspired a lot of people. | 你鼓舞了很多人 |
[19:59] | Well, Thea and John and Felicity, | 西娅 约翰和费利西蒂 |
[20:01] | inspiration is not what they need tonight. | 他们今晚需要的不是鼓舞 |
[20:07] | 热线有发现 过来看看 | |
[20:08] | But somewhere, | 我总会找到 |
[20:10] | someplace there is a Ghost that’s gonna talk to me. | 愿意跟我好好交代的幽灵 |
[20:13] | What if there isn’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[20:15] | I’m going to take great pleasure in trying to make them. | 那我会使出手段让他们好好交代 |
[20:22] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:24] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[20:25] | I don’t see how you can free dive after only an hour’s instruction. | 才几个小时 你怎么可能学会自由潜呢 |
[20:28] | Well, since coming to this island, | 自从来到这个岛上 |
[20:29] | I’ve learned I can do a lot of things | 我意识到我能做很多 |
[20:31] | that I didn’t think I could. | 以前没想过的事 |
[20:32] | Plus, you’re a good teacher. | 而且你是个好老师 |
[20:33] | I could go with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[20:33] | I know the ship. I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 那艘船我熟 很快就回来 |
[20:51] | All right, I want every uniform canvassing leads. | 我要每个警员仔细查看所有的线索 |
[20:53] | I want every detective talking to every CI we got. You get it? | 每位警探和我们所有的线人联系 明白吗 |
[20:56] | Hey, baby, what’s– what’s going on? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[20:59] | Something happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:59] | Got a message from the office. | 接到办公室的消息 |
[21:01] | A tip came through the hotline. | 热线收到一条线报 |
[21:02] | Yeah? Something we can move on? | 是吗 是有用的线索吗 |
[21:04] | About you. | 是和你有关 |
[21:09] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[21:12] | Come here. | 来 |
[21:16] | Are you working for Damien Darhk? | 你在帮达米恩·达克做事吗 |
[21:18] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[21:19] | You don’t know what I think. | 你不知道我在想什么 |
[21:21] | Darhk threatened you, ok? | 达克拿你来威胁我 |
[21:23] | I did what I had to do to keep you safe, honey. | 我尽全力也要保证你的安全 亲爱的 |
[21:25] | Really? And what’s that, Dad? | 是吗 怎么做 爸爸 |
[21:27] | How many people died? | 死了多少人 |
[21:28] | How many fathers’ daughters? | 当中有多少父亲失去女儿 |
[21:30] | None, I hope. None, I… | 我希望一个也没有 我 |
[21:32] | I just– I just been eyes and ears, all right? | 我只负责打听情况 |
[21:34] | First for Darhk, and then for the past month or so… | 首先帮达克 然后上个月开始 |
[21:37] | Oliver. | 帮奥利弗 |
[21:39] | Oliver knew about this? | 奥利弗知道这件事吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah, he found out. Didn’t take it too well at first, | 知道 他发现了 一开始难以接受 |
[21:42] | but then I think he understood. | 但后来他明白了 |
[21:45] | Understood what? | 明白什么 |
[21:47] | That there was nothing I wouldn’t do to protect my baby girl. | 明白我会不惜一切保护我的女儿 |
[21:56] | 奥利弗 \h\h 发来的新短信 | |
[21:57] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:06] | You got something? | 有发现吗 |
[22:08] | Just a lot of suicidal Ghosts. | 只有很多会自杀的幽灵 |
[22:10] | Yeah, and where does that leave us? | 这对我们有什么用 |
[22:11] | Nowhere. | 没用 |
[22:11] | Honestly, Oliver, this place is even easier to break into | 老实说 奥利弗 这地方比上一个藏身处 |
[22:14] | than your last lair. | 还更容易攻破 |
[22:15] | What the hell’s going– | 搞什么 |
[22:16] | – Dad! – Malcolm! | -爸爸 -马尔科姆 |
[22:19] | We’re pressed for time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[22:21] | Suffice it to say, | 简单来说 |
[22:21] | I’m a little less dead than most people think. | 我不像大家想的那样 我还活着 |
[22:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[22:28] | My daughter’s in danger. | 我女儿遇到危险 |
[22:30] | Shouldn’t your first question be what took you so long? | 难道你不是应该先问 我怎么这么久才来 |
[22:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:35] | HIVE used polyphasic-encrypted satellite phones to communicate. | 蜂巢使用多相加密的卫星电话来通讯 |
[22:39] | That is one of them. | 这是其中一个 |
[22:40] | And where did you get it? | 你从哪找到的 |
[22:41] | I’m Ra’s al Ghul. | 我是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[22:42] | Maybe we can use the phone to track Darhk. | 说不定我们可以用这个手机追踪达克 |
[22:44] | If Felicity were here, maybe. | 要是费利西蒂在的话 或许能 |
[22:46] | But as it is, our only play is trading me for them. | 但现在的情况 唯一的办法就是拿我换回他们 |
[22:50] | Ok, listen, I’m not gonna pretend to understand | 听着 我不会假装我弄清楚了 |
[22:52] | what is going on here. | 现在发生的一切 |
[22:53] | But the idea of you turning yourself over to Darhk, | 但是把你交给达克 |
[22:56] | that’s the worst idea I’ve heard in a while. | 是我最近听过的最糟的主意 |
[22:58] | Maybe, but it’s our only play. | 也许 但这是唯一的办法 |
[23:00] | I brought all this on, I have to end it. | 是我开始了这一切 就应由我来终结 |
[23:06] | Well, I hope you’re all enjoying the city. | 我希望你们在这个城市待得很好 |
[23:09] | You know, we have a lovely symphony | 我们有不错的交响乐 |
[23:11] | and the best coffee on the western seaboard. | 还有西海岸最好的咖啡 |
[23:13] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[23:14] | Ms. Fayad said you like to play games, Damien. | 法雅德女士说你喜欢游戏 达米恩 |
[23:17] | Games? | 游戏 |
[23:18] | Yes. Games. | 对 游戏 |
[23:19] | Now you’re just wasting our time. | 如今你只是在浪费我们的时间 |
[23:21] | We came here to check on your progress with Genesis, | 我们来是想看看你的创世纪进展如何 |
[23:23] | not to watch you exercise a personal vendetta. | 不是来看你解决个人仇怨的 |
[23:26] | You’re talking about Oliver Queen’s friends. | 你说的是奥利弗·奎因的朋友吧 |
[23:28] | We have greater concerns than some mayoral campaign. | 我们担心的才不是什么市长竞选 |
[23:31] | That campaign’s involvement in the Star City Bay | 市长竞选牵扯到了星城湾 |
[23:33] | turned out to be a concern. | 这是值得担心的 |
[23:41] | Well, folks, turns out things are gonna get real interesting | 各位 看来事情将马上变得 |
[23:46] | real fast. | 很有趣了 |
[23:51] | I was surprised to get your call. | 接到你的电话真是惊讶 |
[23:53] | And on one of our secure phones no less. | 而且还是用我们的安全电话 |
[23:55] | You are more than you see, Oliver. | 你真是深藏不露啊 奥利弗 |
[23:58] | You really better hope that isn’t true. | 你应该希望你说的是错的 |
[24:02] | What’s the word for a man who threatens the man | 抓到了其最亲近的人却还敢威胁他 |
[24:04] | who’s holding his nearest and dearest captive? | 这种人是什么人 |
[24:07] | I don’t know, idiot? | 我不知道 是傻瓜吗 |
[24:09] | You didn’t kill my friends. You took them to make a point. | 你没有杀了我的朋友 你抓他们是想表明态度 |
[24:11] | You’ve made it. | 你已经表明了 |
[24:13] | No. | 不 |
[24:15] | Not yet I haven’t. | 我还没有 |
[24:26] | I’m here. Let my friends go. | 我已经来了 放了我的朋友 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry, did you think this was quid pro quo, Mr. Queen? | 真抱歉 你以为这是等价交换吗 奎因先生 |
[24:32] | We have a deal. Now let my friends go. | 我们达成了协议 快放了我的朋友 |
[24:35] | Patience. | 有点耐心 |
[24:39] | Do you know who perfected the gas chamber? | 你知道谁完善了毒气室吗 |
[24:41] | The Nazis. | 是纳粹 |
[24:43] | For years I wondered why | 我困惑了好多年 |
[24:44] | the world would allow those monsters to exist, | 为什么世界允许这种禽兽生存 |
[24:47] | let alone thrive. | 甚至昌盛 |
[24:49] | And then I realized, the world needed them to. | 后来我明白了 世界需要他们 |
[24:51] | As horrible as it sounds, every now and then, | 虽然听起来很恐怖 但是每过一段时间 |
[24:54] | humanity needs a reset, a do-over. | 人类需要重置 需要重来 |
[24:58] | That time has come. | 如今时间到了 |
[25:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:01] | A demonstration | 一个演示 |
[25:03] | of the project that you’re gonna help us with | 一旦我们让你当上市长 |
[25:05] | once we install you as mayor. | 你就要帮我们完成这个计划 |
[25:07] | Think of it as your friend’s and family’s life insurance policy. | 就把这个当成你朋友和家人的保险政策吧 |
[25:15] | Thank you for your service, | 谢谢你的服务 |
[25:17] | your mind, and your belief in me. | 你的真诚 以及你对我的信任 |
[25:20] | You will forever be part of our HIVE. | 你将永远是蜂巢的一员 |
[25:34] | The bloom is active. | 气室开启了 |
[25:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:40] | And by the way, thank you for doing the legwork | 顺便一提 谢谢你跑腿 |
[25:43] | on skimming the bay. | 清洁星城湾 |
[25:44] | My people were using the harbor | 我的手下之前在港口 |
[25:45] | to create a certain type of algae. | 培育了一种水藻 |
[25:48] | One that would allow us to do this undetected. | 它可以让我做这件事而又不被查到 |
[25:52] | Bummer. | 真是失望 |
[25:54] | Well, at least he lasted longer than the previous one. | 至少他比之前那个撑得久了一点 |
[25:56] | I guess that’s something. | 我想这也不错吧 |
[25:58] | All right, let’s continue to adjust the ratio of the bloom. | 好了 继续调整用量 |
[26:04] | If you told me I’d ever get used to | 你要是告诉我说总有一天 |
[26:05] | seeing you dressed up like that, I’d… | 我会习惯看你这么穿 我… |
[26:08] | Excellent. You’ve got your bondage outfit on. | 真棒 你把你的奴隶装穿出来了 |
[26:11] | And no mask for you? | 不戴面具吗 |
[26:13] | Not my thing. | 没这爱好 |
[26:15] | If we’re going after Oliver, | 如果我们是去救奥利弗 |
[26:16] | wouldn’t it make sense for you to bring along | 你带上你那些忍者朋友 |
[26:18] | a few of your little ninja friends? | 不是更好吗 |
[26:20] | I can’t afford to pit the League against HIVE. | 我不能把联盟牵扯到蜂巢里 |
[26:22] | Do you have Oliver’s location? | 你找到奥利弗的位置了吗 |
[26:24] | An abandoned industrial complex outside Pennytown. | 在佩尼镇外一个废弃的工业基地 |
[26:26] | You’d think Darhk would have | 你不觉得达克会 |
[26:27] | checked to see if he was tagged with a tracker. | 检查一下他身上有没有追踪器吗 |
[26:29] | Well, I’m sure he did. Damien’s very thorough. | 他当然会查了 达米恩考虑非常周全 |
[26:32] | But Oliver had me tag him | 但是奥利弗让我用 |
[26:34] | with the same particular nano technology | 一种纳米科技给他定了位 |
[26:36] | he used on me last year. | 跟去年他给我定位的方法一样 |
[26:38] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[26:39] | No, you’ll blow your cover with Darhk. | 不行 你会暴露你的卧底身份 |
[26:40] | It’s pretty much already blown. | 我觉得我已经暴露了 |
[26:42] | Can you give us the room? | 能回避一下吗 |
[26:44] | Happily. I have enough father/daughter drama in my life as it is. | 很乐意 我生活里的父女闹剧已经够多了 |
[26:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | Remember, we’re on a clock. | 别忘了 时间紧迫 |
[26:52] | Ok, if this is about you not trusting me anymore | 好吧 如果是关于我为达克办事之后 |
[26:55] | after working with Darhk, then– | 你不相信我了 那么… |
[26:56] | No, it’s just the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[26:58] | You’ve done things, | 你做了一些事 |
[27:00] | things that you’ll never forgive yourself for, | 可能你永远都无法原谅自己 |
[27:01] | because you were protecting me. | 因为你要保护我 |
[27:03] | But I’m the one who gets to decide | 但是应该由我来决定 |
[27:04] | whether I need anyone’s protection. | 我需不需要被人保护 |
[27:06] | That’s not how parenting works, sweetheart. | 当父母可不是这样 宝贝 |
[27:08] | I think that you and I can both agree | 我想咱俩可以达成共识 |
[27:10] | that our relationship is a little unconventional. | 你我之间不是那么典型的父女关系 |
[27:14] | Mask should have been the first clue. | 你戴的那面具就能说明问题 |
[27:16] | Listen, sweetheart. | 听我说 宝贝 |
[27:19] | You just be careful out there, all right? | 你要小心点 好吗 |
[27:21] | ‘Cause I don’t know what I’d do if anything were to happen to you. | 你要出了什么事 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[27:24] | In fact, that’s not true. I know exactly what I would do. | 其实不是那样 我知道我会怎么做 |
[27:27] | And it’d be ugly. | 一定是不光彩的事 |
[27:37] | These people, they’re volunteers? | 这些人都是志愿者吗 |
[27:39] | True believers. Every last one. | 真正的信徒 每一个都是 |
[27:43] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[27:47] | Well, I’ll give you guys some privacy to say your farewells. | 我给你们点私人空间来道别 |
[27:56] | Are John and Thea all right? | 约翰和西娅还好吧 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:02] | Please don’t tell me that you traded your life for ours, | 别说你是牺牲了自己来保全我们 |
[28:05] | because that would be extremely old Oliver. | 那完全是你以前鲁莽的做法 |
[28:07] | I had to turn myself in. | 我只能自投罗网 |
[28:09] | It was the only way to know where you were being held. | 只有这样才能知道你们被关在哪儿 |
[28:11] | One little problem. Two of you think | 可即使真像你们所想 |
[28:13] | that Darhk is gonna keep up his end of the bargain. | 达克会遵守协定 |
[28:14] | But what happens when the calvary shows up | 到时候金丝雀出现 |
[28:16] | and the Green Arrow’s not present? | 但绿箭侠没在怎么办 |
[28:17] | Darhk is evil, not stupid. | 达克很邪恶 他不傻 |
[28:19] | I have that handled, Felicity. | 这都处理好了 费利西蒂 |
[28:21] | It had to be this way. | 只能这么办了 |
[28:23] | Why? ‘Cause you think that we’re in this situation | 为什么 因为你觉得我们处在这种境地 |
[28:25] | because of your decisions? | 是因为你的决定吗 |
[28:28] | Look, I really hate to be the one to break this to you, Oliver, | 我非常不愿意跟你说这种话 奥利弗 |
[28:32] | but you are not the boss of me. | 你不是我的上司 |
[28:34] | And I am the one who decides whether I need anyone’s protection. | 需不需要别人的保护我自己说了算 |
[28:39] | But at the Christmas party from hell, | 但在那次糟透顶的圣诞派对上 |
[28:41] | you said you were gonna propose and you didn’t | 你跟我说你本打算求婚但还是放弃了 |
[28:43] | because you weren’t sure our relationship | 因为你不确定我们的关系 |
[28:45] | could survive this kind of life. | 是否可能在这样的生活下维持下去 |
[28:49] | It was a holiday party. | 那是节日派对 |
[28:51] | And I had more to say, but we were attacked. | 我还有话要说的 但我们受到了袭击 |
[28:54] | And here we are, fighting. | 这就是我们 抗争 |
[28:58] | Fighting our way through the danger | 在艰难险阻中抗争 找寻出路 |
[29:00] | instead of running away from it. | 而不是选择逃离 |
[29:04] | Isn’t that the whole point of marriage, | 婚姻不也是这个样子的吗 |
[29:05] | to get through the hard times because we are together, | 度过一个个困难时期 因为我们在一起 |
[29:09] | not in spite of it? | 而不是各自为战 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:16] | Just so you know, if you would have asked me, | 我只想让你明白 如果那时候你跟我求婚 |
[29:20] | I would have said yes. | 我会说我愿意 |
[30:14] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[30:16] | – Oh, my God. – What’s going on? | -我的天呐 -这是怎么回事 |
[30:17] | The deal is that I bring myself here | 我们说好了我自投罗网 |
[30:19] | and you let my friends go. | 你就放了我的朋友们 |
[30:26] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:27] | I’m so sorry about this. | 真是抱歉 |
[30:31] | We had a deal! | 我们有约定的 |
[30:33] | I think if you replay our conversation in your mind, | 如果你在脑海中回顾一下我们的对话 |
[30:35] | our bargain was only at best implied. | 我们之间的协定并没有明说 |
[30:37] | Even so, bad guy, remember? | 即便如此 别忘了我是个坏人 |
[30:40] | You let them go. | 放了他们 |
[30:41] | I will. Existentially speaking. | 我会 如果存在这个可能 |
[30:43] | You do this, you lose any leverage that you have over me. | 你这么做 你就会失去所有对付我的筹码 |
[30:46] | Wrong. As long as they’re alive, | 你错了 只要他们活着 |
[30:48] | you have something to fight for. | 你就有拼搏的动力 |
[30:49] | That is what I am taking away from you. | 我要夺走你这份动力 |
[30:51] | But don’t worry, it’s painless. | 不用担心 不会痛的 |
[30:54] | Well, mostly. | 只是一定程度上 |
[31:14] | Look for seams. | 找找哪儿有缝隙 |
[31:15] | This place may not be 100% sealed. | 这玩意可能没有百分之百密封 |
[31:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:24] | Oliver, don’t worry, there are plenty of fish. | 奥利弗 不用担心 女人多的是 |
[31:27] | If it’s blondes you like, | 你要是喜欢金发女郎 |
[31:27] | I can have one at your house in 20 minutes. | 我会叫人在20分钟内就送到你家去 |
[31:29] | One that I won’t kill. | 送去的姑娘我不会杀的 |
[32:01] | Hey, come on, let’s go. | 快过来 我们走 |
[32:07] | I thought I lost you. | 我还以为就这样失去你了 |
[32:08] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我还活着 还活着 |
[32:12] | Is that my father? | 这是我爸爸吗 |
[32:22] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[32:23] | And here I was ready to just call it even for the night. | 我还以为今晚咱们打了个平手呢 |
[32:26] | You may go. | 你们走吧 |
[32:29] | As the kids say, | 就像孩子们说的 |
[32:31] | I got this. | 交给我就行 |
[32:35] | You really haven’t learned anything, have you? | 你还真是不长记性啊 |
[32:38] | I might have learned a little. | 也不是一点都没长 |
[32:44] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[32:49] | Where’s Malcolm? | 马尔科姆在哪儿 |
[32:59] | I’m dying to see what’s beneath that mask. | 我迫不及待想看看面具下的那张脸 |
[33:04] | Seems like you’re dying a bit, too. | 看样子你活不了多久了 |
[33:15] | We shouldn’t leave all these guys here. | 我们不能把这些人都留在这里 |
[33:17] | If they’re anything like Darhk’s guy in the gas chamber, | 如果他们跟达克的毒气室里的人一样 |
[33:19] | we probably should. | 我们就该留下他们 |
[33:25] | Ok, they’re definitely like Darhk’s guy in the gas chamber. | 好吧 他们跟达克的毒气室里的人一样 |
[33:36] | Is that the best you’ve got? | 你们就这点本事吗 |
[33:38] | There’s four of you and a lot more of us. | 四个人对抗我们这么多人 |
[33:41] | Yeah, well, now there’s five. | 没错 现在有五个了 |
[34:03] | Guess you decided you didn’t need anyone’s protection. | 看来你真不需要别人保护你 |
[34:08] | Brought the calvary. Hope you don’t mind. | 我带帮手来了 希望你别介意 |
[34:10] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:16] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna let you live long enough to watch me | 我会让你活下去眼睁睁看我 |
[34:20] | kill your little green buddy. | 干掉你的绿伙伴 |
[34:26] | Get clear. | 走开 |
[34:36] | Kanjigar septum… | [咒语] |
[34:40] | Vohostrum. | [咒语] |
[34:49] | Are you sure that Darhk | 你确定达克 |
[34:51] | didn’t make it out of the explosion? | 没在爆炸中幸存吧 |
[34:52] | Have you seen any horror movies? | 你看过恐怖片吗 |
[34:54] | These guys don’t stay dead. | 这些人是打不死的蟑螂 |
[34:56] | Especially if you can’t find a body. | 尤其是死不见尸 |
[34:59] | Glass half empty much? | 好悲观啊 |
[35:00] | Good news is whatever Darhk had going on there, | 值得高兴的是达克在那里进行的计划 |
[35:03] | we lit it up pretty good. | 被我们炸得一干二净 |
[35:04] | Where is Merlyn? | 梅林去哪了 |
[35:05] | Said he had to attend to League business. | 去处理联盟的事宜了 |
[35:07] | Can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[35:08] | but I owe him one. | 我欠他个人情 |
[35:10] | I helped out a little bit, too. | 我也帮了点小忙 |
[35:11] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[35:12] | Wait. Aren’t we supposed to go to that thingy? | 我们不是要去干点什么吗 |
[35:14] | What thingy? | 干点什么 |
[35:15] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[35:17] | You’re not the only one that can keep a secret. | 不是只有你有秘密 |
[35:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:26] | A shark. | 遇到鲨鱼 |
[35:28] | Guess I don’t taste very good. | 应该觉得我的味道不好 |
[35:33] | That is gonna leave a scar. | 会留下疤 |
[35:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:40] | Well, hey, Taiana. | 你好 泰安娜 |
[35:41] | You’re a little less dead than you’re supposed to be. | 你怎么还活生生的 |
[35:45] | And you, you may not be a spy, but you’re definitely a liar. | 而你 可能不是间谍 但绝对是骗子 |
[35:48] | Which means you’re probably lying about being a spy. | 也就是说你骗我们说自己不是间谍 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna enjoy taking pieces out of you. | 我会好好享受给你剥皮的时光 |
[36:03] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[36:05] | To talk. | 跟你谈谈 |
[36:06] | Thought you gave up on that. | 我以为你放弃跟我谈话了 |
[36:07] | I did, until I met your cult leader, Damien Darhk. | 本来是 但见了你的邪教领导达米恩·达克 |
[36:11] | It’s not a cult. | 我们不是邪教 |
[36:12] | The man has people, regular people, | 他底下的人 是普通人 |
[36:14] | honest people, I’m thinking, | 老实人 我想 |
[36:15] | so brainwashed they’re willing to die for him. | 他们被洗脑誓死效忠他 |
[36:18] | Cult. | 邪教 |
[36:19] | You know what, think what you want to think. | 你想怎么想就怎么想 |
[36:21] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国度 |
[36:24] | For now. | 目前还是 |
[36:25] | This isn’t you, Andy. | 这不是真正的你 安迪 |
[36:31] | The man I knew | 我认识的你 |
[36:33] | pulled me out of dark waters, | 把我从黑暗中拉出来 |
[36:35] | convinced me to keep going when I didn’t see the point. | 当我迷失的时候 鼓励我前进 |
[36:38] | No, what you didn’t see, what you failed to see | 不 你没看见的 你看不见的 |
[36:41] | is the man I really am, | 是我的真面目 |
[36:43] | right in front of you the whole time. | 一直以来 你都没发现 |
[36:46] | So my brother’s a Ghost? | 所以我的哥哥是个幽灵 |
[36:49] | Fine, we’ll treat you like a Ghost. | 那我们就把你当幽灵对待 |
[36:59] | Your vigilante problem’s getting worse. | 你的治安维持者越来越失控了 |
[37:02] | Relax, Ms. Nixon. | 尼克松女士 请放心 |
[37:03] | Focus on the here and now. | 请专注在我们的事情上 |
[37:04] | There’s concerns that you’re leading us off the rails. | 我们就担心你带我们跑偏了 |
[37:07] | No, I’m leading us exactly where we need to be. | 不 我在带你们走向我们的目标 |
[37:13] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 对吧 |
[37:15] | And I don’t even like corn. | 其实我不喜欢玉米 |
[37:17] | Go ahead, breathe. | 向前走 深呼吸 |
[37:20] | Drink it in. | 把它吸进去 |
[37:21] | Tell me what it reminds you of. | 告诉我你们想到了什么 |
[37:22] | Seems so real. | 感觉很真实 |
[37:24] | I liken it to the air on Everest. | 就像珠穆朗玛峰的空气 |
[37:26] | Little thin, maybe, | 也许有点稀薄 |
[37:27] | but just enough to keep things interesting. | 不过足以制造趣味 |
[37:30] | I thought the tests had failed. | 我以为试验全部失败了 |
[37:32] | Not the last one. | 上次的成功了 |
[37:33] | Thanks to the algae we engineered from Star City Bay, | 多亏我们从星城湾改良的海藻 |
[37:36] | the air down here is now perfectly breathable. | 这里的空气得以完美吸入 |
[37:39] | We are right on schedule. | 我们的计划按时进行中 |
[37:42] | Phase 4 begins now. | 现在开始第四阶段 |
[37:44] | And what of Oliver Queen? | 那奥利弗·奎恩呢 |
[37:51] | This is all Alex’s idea. | 这全是艾利克斯的主意 |
[37:54] | He wanted to show the people that you’re not backing down. | 他要告诉市民 你没有打退堂鼓 |
[37:56] | All you got to do is, uh, flick a switch and give a speech. | 你只需要上去按个钮讲几句 |
[37:58] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[37:59] | We’ll be here waiting for you when you’re done. | 我们会在这里等你完成任务 |
[38:03] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起来 |
[38:04] | No. | 不要 |
[38:08] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:13] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[38:15] | This week, an event just like this was interrupted by terrorists. | 这周 我们的活动被恐怖分子打断了 |
[38:20] | But all of us are here tonight | 今晚我们聚在一起 |
[38:22] | to send those people a very simple message. | 向他们传达一个非常简单的信息 |
[38:26] | We’re not gonna let the darkness win. | 我们不会被黑暗打败 |
[38:28] | So all of us are here to light a candle together. | 我们聚集在这里一起点亮光明 |
[38:32] | United. | 团结 |
[38:40] | This right there’s possible because of all of you, | 因为你们 圣诞树得以点亮 |
[38:43] | and I am grateful for each one of you. | 我很感谢你们 |
[38:47] | There is one person in particular that I am grateful for. | 现在我要特别感谢一个人 |
[38:54] | You. | 你 |
[38:56] | Someone that has stood beside me | 在我最黑暗的时期 |
[38:59] | when times were darkest. | 支持我 |
[39:04] | She is the one who lights my way. | 照亮我的人生 |
[39:11] | Felicity Smoak… | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[39:17] | Would you make me | 你愿意让我 |
[39:19] | the happiest man on the face of the earth? | 成为地球上最幸福的男人吗 |
[39:25] | Yes? | 愿意吗 |
[39:27] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[39:59] | It looks even bigger in here. | 戴在手上看起来更大 |
[40:04] | But to tell you the truth, | 不过说实话 |
[40:06] | I don’t even care about the bling. | 我在乎的不是钻石 |
[40:08] | All I care about is you. | 我只在乎你 |
[40:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:39] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |