时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Thanks, mister. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 先生 -不用客气 |
[00:07] | Barry said that you need our help. | 巴里说你需要我们的帮助 |
[00:08] | Somebody very dangerous is after you. | 有个非常危险的人盯上了你 |
[00:10] | Give her to me and I’ll make your death fast. | 把她交给我 我可以让你死得痛快点 |
[00:13] | The man you’re looking for is Vandal Savage. | 你要找的人是汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:16] | An immortal. | 他是不死之身 |
[00:19] | Chay-ara, it’s me, Khufu. | 茶雅拉 是我啊 胡夫 |
[00:21] | We’re drawn to each other in each life, | 每一次轮回我们都彼此吸引 |
[00:22] | and after we die, we reincarnate. | 我们死后 又转世轮回寻找对方 |
[00:23] | Do you know who Vandal Savage is? | 你知道汪达尔·萨维奇是谁吗 |
[00:25] | In every lifetime, he hunts us down. | 每一次转世 他都会追杀我们 |
[00:26] | We think he’s trying to locate the staff of Horus. | 我们认为他在找荷鲁斯权杖 |
[00:32] | I’m never going to become who I really am unless I let go. | 如果我不放手 我就无法成为真正的自己 |
[00:35] | No! | 不 |
[00:39] | Chay-ara. | 茶雅拉 |
[00:53] | Prince Khufu, my son. | 胡夫王子 我的儿子 |
[00:56] | What have you come to offer? | 这次你带来了什么 |
[00:59] | Father, we bring this tribute | 父亲 我给我们唯一的保护者荷鲁斯 |
[01:01] | to the protector to all we see and know, Horus. | 带来了这样礼物 |
[01:04] | Praise be upon him. | 我把所有的赞美都献给他 |
[01:05] | It is a fine offering, Khufu. | 这个礼物还算不错 胡夫 |
[01:07] | At least worthy of a god. | 你也算精心准备了 |
[01:09] | And yet, Priestess Chay-ara | 可是茶雅拉祭司 |
[01:11] | does not seem to agree. | 好像不这么认为 |
[01:13] | Your offering is lovely, my prince. | 亲爱的王子 您的礼物是很棒 |
[01:16] | If not a bit naive. | 但是你太天真了 |
[01:19] | Naive? | 天真 |
[01:21] | To think that Horus would be appeased by… | 您竟然觉得荷鲁斯会接受这种 |
[01:25] | trifles. | 俗世之物 |
[01:26] | The portents of his dissatisfaction grow with each passing day. | 他对我们的不满每天都在增长 |
[01:30] | The celestial rocks used to fall once a generation; | 以前陨石一朝才陨落一次 |
[01:32] | now they strike with each phase of the moon. | 可现在每次月亮变化 陨石都会跟着陨落 |
[01:35] | I thought it was your job to keep Horus in a good mood… | 让荷鲁斯开心不是你的职责吗 |
[01:38] | Priestess. | 女祭司 |
[01:38] | Priestess Chay-ara only speaks out of concern for all. | 茶雅拉祭司只是说出了我们所有人的担忧 |
[01:43] | Otherwise, she would remain a bit more… | 不然的话 她会更加 |
[01:45] | polite. | 礼貌 |
[01:47] | We have warned you time and again of the sky rocks | 我们已经警告过你巨石降落的时间和频率 |
[01:49] | and the threat they pose to the court of Ramses The Wise. | 已经这对拉美西斯智者王朝造成的威胁 |
[01:53] | Dark times are coming, my pharaoh. | 黑暗之日要降临了 法老 |
[01:56] | Prayers and trifles will not be enough to stop it. | 祈祷和祭品已经无法阻止它 |
[02:02] | Priestess. | 女祭司 |
[02:05] | You spoke with quite the tongue in there. | 你刚才还真是不客气呢 |
[02:08] | Did I overact? | 我过火了吗 |
[02:09] | No. I love your tongue. | 没有 我喜欢你这么说话 |
[02:23] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I’m fine, I just have a headache. | 我没事 只是有点头疼 |
[02:26] | Are you sure? Usually that’s a sign of your memories returning. | 你确定吗 这一般是你恢复记忆的征兆 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[02:33] | I can’t remember anything yet. | 我暂时什么都没想起来 |
[02:39] | A bunch of superheroes in a farmhouse? | 一群超级英雄躲在农场里 |
[02:41] | I feel like I’ve seen that in a movie before. | 我感觉好像在电影里看过这个场景 |
[02:43] | We need a secure location. | 我们需要一个安全的地方 |
[02:44] | What’s wrong with S.T.A.R. Labs? | 尖端科研实验室有什么不好的 |
[02:45] | Well, I mean, absolutely nothing if you forget about | 除非你忘了你们安的那扇旋转门 |
[02:47] | the revolving door you guys installed | 让罪犯得以随意进出 |
[02:49] | so the bad guys can come and go as they please. | 此外我觉得没什么问题 |
[02:51] | Remind me again what happened to your old lair, | 跟我说说你们之前的藏身之地 |
[02:53] | or the one before that. | 还有再之前的那个结果如何 |
[02:54] | Well, lair number one was compromised by the police, | 最初的那个是被警察发现的 |
[02:57] | and… | 然后 |
[02:58] | I will stop helping. | 我还是不帮倒忙了 |
[03:00] | Savage only let Barry and I live | 萨维奇让巴里和我活下来是因为 |
[03:01] | because he felt Kendra start to emerge as Hawkgirl and went after her. | 他察觉到肯德拉要变成鹰女了 他要追杀她 |
[03:04] | He can sense her and Carter’s presence. | 他能感觉到她和卡特的存在 |
[03:06] | We don’t need to make it easier on him by staying in the city limits. | 待在城里只会更便宜了他 |
[03:09] | Bet you wish you were staying at your mother’s place now. | 你应该后悔没留在你妈妈的住处 |
[03:11] | We need to find a way to neutralize Savage’s advantage. | 我们要想办法扭转局势 |
[03:14] | Barry, you’re late. | 巴里 你来晚了 |
[03:16] | Sorry. It turns out, | 抱歉 事实上 |
[03:17] | it’s not easy finding the ass end of nowhere. | 要找到这个鸟不生蛋的地方还是不容易的 |
[03:19] | Yeah, for real. The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me. | 是啊 光是手机漫游费用就能让我破产了 |
[03:22] | We’re discussing how to take away Savage’s newfound power. | 我们在讨论怎么抑制萨维奇的新能力 |
[03:24] | And his magic stick thing. | 还有他那个魔术棒 |
[03:26] | Yeah, staff of Horus. | 荷鲁斯权杖 |
[03:27] | Well, it’s protected by some kind of energy field. | 那个权杖被某种能量场保护 |
[03:28] | I couldn’t lay a finger on it. | 我没办法接近 |
[03:30] | Maybe you wear mittens next time. | 下次试试戴个手套吧 |
[03:31] | What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets… | 如果我们能造出某种绝缘的臂铠 |
[03:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah, the magnetic shielding could disrupt the– | 没错 磁屏能扰乱 |
[03:36] | The staff’s magnetic polarity. | 权杖的磁位 |
[03:38] | Well, while the geek squad works– | 当我们的怪才小分队在动脑的时候 |
[03:39] | Heard that, honey. | 我听见了 |
[03:40] | While they work to get the staff away from Savage, | 当他们在想办法夺走萨维奇的权杖时 |
[03:42] | we need to know everything there is to know about him. | 我们要尽可能掌握有关他的所有信息 |
[03:44] | Well, I googled reincarnated nut jobs | 我查了一下转世的疯子 |
[03:47] | and came up with nothing. | 什么也没查到 |
[03:49] | Kendra and I would be the reincarnated nut jobs. | 肯德拉和我就是转世的疯子 |
[03:51] | Savage is merely immortal. | 萨维奇不过是不死之身而已 |
[03:52] | – Merely? – Welcome to the new normal. | -不过是 -你们真是太正常了 |
[03:55] | Anyone who’s been around for 4,000 years should leave a trail. | 活了四千年的人一定会留下踪迹 |
[03:57] | I’ll check with A.R.G.U.S., see if they have anything on him. | 我去找超能力联合调查组查查 |
[03:59] | Laurel and I can check police reports and stuff like that. | 劳蕾尔和我去查一下警方记录 |
[04:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:02] | – We need to find a way to utilize your new ability. – My ability? | -我们要想办法利用你的新能力 -我的能力 |
[04:05] | It might give us an advantage. | 这也许能帮到我们 |
[04:07] | Yeah, whatever you do, don’t let him train you. | 不管要干什么 别让他训练你 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, but when it rains, | 没别的意思 不过每次下雨 |
[04:10] | I can still feel where he shot me with those arrows. | 我身上那些箭伤都还隐隐作痛 |
[04:12] | – I’ll handle her training, then. – Yeah. | -我来训练她吧 -好 |
[04:15] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[04:15] | Uh, I need to run something down. | 我要去查点东西 |
[04:17] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[04:21] | And what exactly are you running down? | 你要去查什么 |
[04:23] | Don’t worry, it’s nothing dangerous. | 别担心 不是什么危险的事 |
[04:25] | Well, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[04:26] | Well, we’re up against an immortal mad man | 我们在对付一个不死的疯子 |
[04:28] | armed with a magical staff, | 他身边还有个魔法权杖 |
[04:30] | so I do have a few things on my mind. | 所以我脑子是挺乱的 |
[04:31] | Yeah, but you were acting fine with everything | 但是我们在星城的时候 |
[04:33] | while we were home, | 你一点问题也没有啊 |
[04:35] | and now that we’re here in Central City, | 现在到了中城 |
[04:37] | you’ve just been not you. | 你就怪怪的 |
[04:39] | Well, maybe it’s too bright and sunny for me here. | 也许这里太阳光灿烂了呢 |
[04:43] | There is something going on, | 发生了一件事 |
[04:45] | and I am going to tell you all about it. | 我会告诉你来龙去脉的 |
[04:47] | I would just like the chance to know what I’m dealing with first. | 我只是想先搞清楚这件事 |
[04:52] | – Ok? – Ok. | -好吧 -好 |
[04:57] | You must be going through a lot right now. | 你现在一定不好过 |
[04:58] | Yeah. You know, we should talk. | 是啊 我们谈一谈 |
[05:01] | Never in the history of romance | 历史证明 感情当中 |
[05:03] | have those words ever meant anything good. | 要是出现这几个字 肯定没什么好事 |
[05:04] | I just mean we should probably talk | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[05:06] | about everything that’s happened–that’s happening. | 已经发生的和正在发生的一切 |
[05:09] | You know what, I’m going to suggest something radical here | 我想提个极端点的建议 |
[05:10] | and say let’s not talk. | 我们还是别谈了 |
[05:12] | Look, you’ve got a lot on your plate right now. | 你现在够忙的了 |
[05:14] | And I just don’t want to be that piece of very nutritious broccoli | 我不想做那块多余的营养丰富的西兰花 |
[05:17] | that you scrape off the plate to give to the dog. | 被你从盘子上刮掉拿去喂狗 |
[05:18] | My point being, | 我的意思是 |
[05:19] | I don’t think you can afford to be distracted right now. | 我认为你现在真的不应该分心 |
[05:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[05:27] | Let’s. | 走 |
[05:28] | Sorry, buddy, this is private. | 抱歉 伙计 这是私事 |
[05:30] | Private? | 私事 |
[05:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:36] | I’m just going to go do some push-ups over there. | 我去那边做几个俯卧撑吧 |
[05:41] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[05:43] | Why? What’s inside? | 为什么 里面是什么 |
[05:46] | Something we have to track down in each of our incarnations. | 我们每次转世都要找的东西 |
[05:48] | Sometimes I find it, sometimes you find me | 有时我先找到它 有时是你先找到我 |
[05:50] | and we go look for it together. | 我们再一起去找它 |
[05:52] | 4,000 years, 206 lives. | 四千年 206次转世 |
[05:55] | We’ve seen about every combination there is. | 我们基本把各种剧情都经历过了 |
[06:08] | I don’t think I’m really– | 我觉得我还没完全… |
[06:09] | Ready for this. | 准备好 |
[06:10] | You say that in every lifetime. | 你每次转世都这么说 |
[06:13] | Look, as you emerge, as your memories come back to you, | 当你展现真我 当你恢复记忆 |
[06:16] | So will other things. | 其他东西也会恢复 |
[06:18] | Skills, languages, pieces of your private life. | 技能 语言 个人生活的片段 |
[06:23] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[06:26] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:27] | It’s ok. I’ll help you through it. | 没事的 我会帮你 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, the last time you helped me, | 你上次帮我的时候 |
[06:31] | I got pushed off a building. | 把我从楼顶上推下去了 |
[06:32] | Yes, and after that, you, uh, you soared, | 是的 接着你就飞起来了 |
[06:34] | if I remember correctly. | 如果我没记错的话 |
[06:35] | And that is because anger, fear, adrenaline– | 那是因为愤怒 恐惧 肾上腺素 |
[06:37] | those are the things | 正是这些东西 |
[06:38] | that bring out the warrior within. | 才能激发出内在的战士 |
[06:39] | Well, according to Savage, I’m a priestess. | 按萨维奇的说法 我是个女祭司 |
[06:42] | The clergy were warriors. | 神职人员也是战士 |
[06:45] | Warrior priests, | 战斗祭司 |
[06:46] | and that is the side that you need to remember. | 这正是你需要想起来的部分 |
[06:49] | And if I can’t? | 如果我想不起来呢 |
[06:51] | Well, then, we’ll both probably die. | 那我们可能都得死 |
[06:55] | Again. | 再死一次 |
[07:05] | All right, let’s not be late. | 好了 我们别迟到 |
[07:08] | You all set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[07:11] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:14] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[07:16] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[07:18] | Uh, hold on one second. | 等我一下 |
[07:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:21] | So sorry to just drop by unannounced. | 抱歉我不该突然出现在你面前 |
[07:23] | I came to town the other day, | 我前几天过来的 |
[07:25] | and I saw you with your son. | 我看见你和你儿子在一起 |
[07:27] | William. | 他叫威廉 |
[07:28] | William? | 威廉 |
[07:30] | That’s a nice name. | 好名字 |
[07:31] | Oliver, what are you doing at my house? | 奥利弗 你在我家附近做什么 |
[07:33] | I saw you and William together, | 我看见你和威廉在一起 |
[07:35] | and it’s difficult not to wonder, | 不禁想到 |
[07:38] | because he is, what, nine? | 他应该是九岁吧 |
[07:41] | And you know, we had a thing 10 years ago… | 而我们在一起 是在十年前 |
[07:44] | – Ok, let me stop you right there. – All right. | -好了 我得打断你一下 -好 |
[07:45] | William isn’t yours. | 威廉不是你的儿子 |
[07:47] | I told you I lost our baby, Oliver. | 我告诉过你 我们的孩子没保住 奥利弗 |
[07:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:50] | And I met William’s father two months after moving to Central City. | 我搬到中城两个月后 遇见了威廉的父亲 |
[07:54] | So… | 所以… |
[07:55] | Mom, we’re going to miss the game. | 妈妈 我们要赶不上比赛了 |
[07:58] | Sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[07:59] | – No, go. – Ok. | -没事 快去吧 -好 |
[08:01] | Oh, here you are. | 来 给你 |
[08:05] | I think it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[08:06] | Wish William good luck for me, all right? | 代我祝威廉好运 好吗 |
[08:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:21] | Now’s not a good time, Malcolm. | 现在不方便 马尔科姆 |
[08:22] | I’ve arranged a meeting with Vandal Savage. | 我和汪达尔·萨维奇安排了一次会面 |
[08:24] | You, me, and the speedster. | 你 我 还有极速者 |
[08:26] | What? Wait, why– | 什么 等等 为什么… |
[08:28] | Because negotiation is the only way out of this situation, Oliver. | 因为现在只有谈判能解决问题 奥利弗 |
[08:31] | Savage is going to decimate Central City | 萨维奇要在中城展开大屠杀 |
[08:33] | to get what he wants. | 来达到他的目的 |
[08:35] | If your child were here, you would understand. | 如果你的孩子在这里 你就会理解了 |
[08:37] | Suit up. I’ve already spoke with fleet feet, | 换装吧 我已经联系快脚哥了 |
[08:39] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[08:54] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[08:56] | I know this is more than a little crazy. | 我知道这挺疯狂的 |
[08:58] | Yeah, well, your friend with the creepy ring asked so nicely. | 是啊 你那戴着诡异戒指的朋友诚意邀请 |
[09:01] | Please tell me we’re not going to negotiate with terrorists. | 快告诉我 我们不是要和恐怖分子谈判吧 |
[09:04] | Or, you know, 4,000 year old bad guys. | 或是和四千岁的坏蛋 |
[09:06] | Just think of this more as a fact-finding mission. | 把这看做一次寻觅真相的任务吧 |
[09:08] | Maybe Savage slips up and gives us something | 或许萨维奇会一不小心透露些什么 |
[09:10] | that we can use to our advantage. | 可以为我们所用 |
[09:12] | Thea said you were being a little more humorous lately. | 西娅说你最近比较幽默 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry, how do you know so much about Savage, anyway? | 不好意思 你怎么会这么了解萨维奇呢 |
[09:17] | I don’t know anything about him, Mr. Allen. No one does. | 我完全不了解他 艾伦先生 没人了解他 |
[09:20] | That is why I’m afraid of him. | 所以我才惧怕他 |
[09:21] | That’s not the only reason to be afraid of me. | 那不是应该惧怕我的唯一原因 |
[09:25] | I assure you. | 这我保证 |
[09:37] | – Thank you for joining me. – What do you want? | -谢谢你们来见我 -你想干什么 |
[09:39] | What all living things want– | 所有活着的东西都想要的 |
[09:42] | Not to die. | 不死 |
[09:43] | I thought that wasn’t a problem for you. | 我以为那对你不是问题 |
[09:45] | Only if I take the lifeforce from Prince Khufu | 除非我吸取胡夫王子和 |
[09:47] | and Priestess Chay-ara. | 女祭司茶雅拉的生命力 |
[09:49] | Kendra and Carter. | 肯德拉和卡特 |
[09:50] | The three of us are locked in a vicious circle | 我们三个被锁进了一个怪圈里 |
[09:53] | played out over thousands of years. | 几千年来纠缠不清 |
[09:56] | None of your concern. | 不过这没你们的事 |
[09:58] | We’ve made it our concern. | 我们就要管 |
[10:08] | Robin of Locksley. | 洛克斯利的罗宾汉 |
[10:09] | I taught him how to use a bow. | 我教的他怎么射箭 |
[10:12] | He taught me how to not feel pain. | 他教给我如何不感到疼痛 |
[10:15] | I’m the enemy you can’t defeat. | 我是你们无法打败的敌人 |
[10:18] | The only way for you and yours to live through this | 你和你的朋友们想活下去的唯一办法 |
[10:21] | is to render onto me what is mine. | 就是把我的东西还给我 |
[10:24] | Turn over Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay-Ara | 在24小时内 把王子胡夫和女祭司茶雅拉 |
[10:26] | within 24 hours, | 交出来 |
[10:28] | or I will lay waste to this city, | 否则我就要毁了这座城市 |
[10:30] | killing everyone that you hold dear. | 把所有你们关心的人都杀死 |
[10:34] | And after that, I will travel to your home, | 然后 我会去你家 |
[10:37] | and do the same thing there. | 然后做同样的事情 |
[10:39] | All right, I’m just curious– | 好吧 我只是好奇 |
[10:40] | did you rehearse that speech in a mirror this morning, | 你今天早晨是对着镜子练习过吗 |
[10:41] | or this all just off the cuff? | 还是即兴发挥的 |
[10:47] | Why would you risk the lives | 你们为什么要冒着朋友和家人 |
[10:49] | of your friends and family for two strangers? | 被杀死的危险 来保护两个陌生人呢 |
[10:52] | 206 times I have killed him. | 我已经杀了他们206次了 |
[10:56] | What hubris possesses you | 你们是如何的自大 |
[10:58] | that makes you think that you can prevent me from doing so again? | 才会认为能够阻止我再次成功 |
[11:02] | Not hubris. | 不是自大 |
[11:04] | Hope. | 是希望 |
[11:05] | I came to this meeting out of curiosity. | 本来我是出于好奇才来的 |
[11:08] | It is now sated. | 现在我已经心满意足了 |
[11:10] | Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara | 在二十四小时内把胡夫和茶雅拉 |
[11:11] | to Jurgens Industrial in twenty-four hours | 带到于尔根斯工业来 |
[11:13] | or I will see you dead and buried | 不然我就把你们杀了 埋葬于 |
[11:16] | under the bodies of your loved ones. | 你们所爱之人身下 |
[11:23] | We’re not giving up Kendra and Carter. | 我们不会交出肯德拉和卡特的 |
[11:25] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这不是由你决定的 |
[11:27] | This is a cycle that has played out for the last 4,000 years. | 过去四千年里都是这么循环的 |
[11:30] | Savage may be immortal, but he isn’t a God. | 萨维奇虽然是永生的 但他不是神 |
[11:32] | No, but he’s the next best thing. | 虽然不是 但也差不多了 |
[11:33] | – Oliver! – What?! | -奥利弗 -怎么了 |
[11:35] | You better be certain that your stubbornness | 最好不要让你的固执 |
[11:37] | does not get my daughter killed. | 害死我女儿 |
[11:39] | Because if that happens, | 否则的话 |
[11:41] | I will come for you. | 我会找你算账的 |
[11:42] | And in a way that will make you beg | 而且我会比汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[11:44] | for the likes of Vandal Savage. | 残忍得多 |
[11:48] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[11:49] | Until what? | 然后呢 |
[11:51] | Until we are supposed to hand you and Carter over to Savage, or– | 然后我们应该把你和卡特交给萨维奇 否则 |
[11:54] | – Savage lays waste to Central City. – Yeah. | -萨维奇就会毁了中城 -是的 |
[11:57] | We’ve been through this before. | 我们经历过这样的事 |
[11:58] | 1887, the Huang He floods, | 1887年 黄河爆发洪水 |
[12:00] | Savage killed nearly two million people to get to us. | 萨维奇为了找到我们害死了将近两百万人 |
[12:02] | And he did. | 最后他找到了 |
[12:03] | We weren’t helping you then. We are now. | 那时没有我们的帮助 现在有了 |
[12:05] | We have 24 hours to come up with a workable plan. | 我们有24小时的时间来想出一个可行的办法 |
[12:07] | No, this is insane. | 不 这太离谱了 |
[12:08] | My life isn’t worth millions of people’s lives. | 我的命比不过两百万人的命 |
[12:11] | Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[12:12] | – I’ll talk to her. – Yeah. | -我去跟她谈谈 -好的 |
[12:14] | Hey, I got this. | 我来吧 |
[12:15] | I said, I’ll talk to her. | 我说 我去跟她谈 |
[12:17] | Hey, here’s an idea– | 要不这样吧 |
[12:18] | why don’t we just toss him over to Vandal Savage? | 我们只把他交给汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[12:23] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[12:24] | You missed the whole, save the city | 你刚才没有听他们说 |
[12:26] | or turn my girlfriend over to an immortal psychopath briefing. | 为了拯救城市要把我女友交给一个永生的疯子 |
[12:28] | Yeah, sorry. Um, dude, last night, I, um, | 是的 抱歉 伙计 昨晚 我 |
[12:31] | I ghosted. | 我穿越了 |
[12:34] | – No. – Yeah, I think I’m going– | -不是吧 -是的 我想我是 |
[12:36] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[12:37] | I think I’m going to time jump. | 我觉得我要穿越了 |
[12:38] | I just told you not to say it! | 我让你别说出来了 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to do. | 抱歉 我不知道我还能怎么做 |
[12:42] | The first rule of time travel is you don’t talk about time travel! | 时间旅行的第一条规则就是不能说出来 |
[12:44] | Because by having this conversation, we’re screwing history! | 因为我们的对话 会改变历史的 |
[12:46] | Look, I know that time travel has consequences. | 我知道时间旅行会造成后果 |
[12:49] | I mean, the last time you vibed– | 你上次震波感应的时候 |
[12:50] | Well, I’m not vibing anything right now. | 我现在没有震波感应到任何事 |
[12:52] | Okay, um, all right, look, don’t panic. | 好吧 别紧张 |
[12:54] | A., you don’t know that you time jumped for a bad reason. | 首先 你不确定这次时间旅行是坏事 |
[12:56] | It could have been a good one, right? | 可能是好事 对吧 |
[12:58] | B., now that you know you time jumped, | 其次 既然你知道你穿越了 |
[13:00] | you might not do it, right? | 那么你就不会再这么做了 对吧 |
[13:01] | So knowing the future might change the present, | 知道未来可能会改变现在 |
[13:05] | which might change the future. | 从而可能会改变未来 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | My head hurts. | 我头好疼 |
[13:11] | Chay-Ara– sorry, Kendra– | 茶雅拉 不对 肯德拉 |
[13:13] | You shouldn’t run off. We don’t know is Savage is– | 你不应该跑掉 我们不知道萨维奇他 |
[13:14] | Do we ever kill ourselves? | 我们自杀过吗 |
[13:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:17] | In our prior lives. | 在我们的前世里 |
[13:19] | Savage has to kill us in order to live forever. | 萨维奇要杀了我们才能永生 |
[13:21] | Do we ever kill ourselves in order to deny him that? | 我们有没有自杀过从而不让他永生 |
[13:24] | You know, in our past lives, | 在我们过去的轮回里 |
[13:25] | I’m typically the one that makes the plans, | 都是由我来制定计划的 |
[13:27] | and I’m starting to think | 我现在觉得 |
[13:29] | this is probably why. | 可能这就是原因所在 |
[13:31] | Everyone in there is willing to die to protect us. | 这里的所有人都愿意为了保护我们而牺牲自己 |
[13:34] | You don’t think that’s a little bit insane? | 你不觉得这有点太离谱了吗 |
[13:37] | No. | 不觉得 |
[13:38] | I think it’s noble. | 我觉得他们很高尚 |
[13:39] | I think it’s what makes them all heroes. | 所以他们才是英雄 |
[13:42] | Yeah, well, heroes or not, | 是的 无论他们是不是英雄 |
[13:43] | I’m not letting anyone die for me. | 我都不会让别人为我而死 |
[13:45] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[13:49] | Be the person, the woman, | 做回那个人 那个女人 |
[13:51] | the warrior you were meant to be. | 你命中注定就是名战士 |
[13:55] | The one you always have been. | 你一直都是的 |
[14:00] | Come at me. | 冲我来 |
[14:02] | – What? – Hit me. | -什么 -打我 |
[14:04] | Or… try to. | 或者 尽量吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah, well, as much as I’d like to do that, | 虽然我很想这么做 |
[14:07] | I’m really not in the mood right now. | 但是我现在没什么心情 |
[14:09] | Oh, really? Well, I’ll just tell Savage | 是吗 那我去跟萨维奇说 |
[14:11] | to come back when you are. | 让他等你心情好了再来 |
[14:20] | Again. | 再来 |
[14:29] | Again. | 再来 |
[14:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:41] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[14:43] | The rage? | 愤怒 |
[14:44] | That’s the key, Kendra. | 这才是关键 肯德拉 |
[14:46] | It’s the only way of finding the warrior within. | 只有这样才能激发出你内心的战士 |
[14:48] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt… | 抱歉打扰了 |
[14:52] | The weirdness. | 好尴尬 |
[14:53] | Um, John, Laurel, and Thea are back, | 约翰 劳蕾尔和西娅回来了 |
[14:55] | And they’ve got something. | 他们发现了点东西 |
[14:57] | Where are Oliver and Barry? | 奥利弗和巴里去哪了 |
[14:59] | Oliver’s back in secret-keeping mode, apparently. | 奥利弗显然又开启保密模式了 |
[15:00] | Barry, I don’t know. | 巴里我不知道 |
[15:01] | Caitlin and Cisco are working on the anti-staff gauntlets. | 凯特琳和西斯科正在搞能防御权杖的护臂 |
[15:03] | What do you guys have? | 你们发现了什么 |
[15:06] | Beta max. Aww, what, did you guys get this off of ebay? | 录影带 你们从易趣网上买的吗 |
[15:09] | Lyla hooked us up. | 莱拉帮我们联系到的 |
[15:10] | Yeah, well, it’s going to take a while to play | 现在是数字时代了 |
[15:11] | since we live in a digital world now. | 估计得费点劲才能播出来 |
[15:13] | The tape came from a conspiracy theory group | 这个录影带是从一个阴谋论团体那来的 |
[15:16] | that’s interested in Savage. | 他们对萨维奇很感兴趣 |
[15:17] | Pentagon had a file on Savage back in ’86, | 国防部有萨维奇1986年的资料 |
[15:19] | but it’s all been heavily redacted. | 但是已经严重篡改了 |
[15:21] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[15:22] | Is this on? | 开始录了吗 |
[15:24] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[15:26] | My name is Dr. Aldus Boardman. | 我是阿尔杜斯·博德曼博士 |
[15:28] | I’m a professor at St. Roch University. | 我是圣洛克大学的教授 |
[15:31] | The date is April 8th, 1975. | 今天是1975年4月8号 |
[15:35] | I don’t think anyone else knows this, | 我估计没人知道这个 |
[15:37] | and those that do, don’t believe. | 就算知道 也不相信 |
[15:40] | He’s a myth. An urban legend. | 他是个神话 是个都市传说 |
[15:42] | He has been compared to Machiavelli and Nostradamus. | 他被比作马基雅维利和诺查丹玛斯 |
[15:42] | 马基雅维利 意大利政治思想家和历史学家 诺查丹玛斯 法国籍犹太裔预言家 | |
[15:46] | He’s gone by many names, but I know him as Vandal Savage. | 他用过很多名字 我只知道汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[15:49] | And he will be the death of the world. | 他将是世界的末日 |
[15:52] | But I believe there is a way to stop him. | 但我相信有办法阻止他 |
[15:55] | Savage is an immortal, Egyptian Priest. | 萨维奇是永生的埃及祭司 |
[15:59] | His long life is a result of an unearthly calamity. | 他的永生源于一场超自然灾难 |
[16:03] | I believe that any object associated with this calamity | 我认为任何与这场灾难有关的物件 |
[16:07] | should be able to undo its effects and kill him. | 都能消除这个效果 把他杀死 |
[16:10] | And I suspect that our precious, fragile world | 我希望我们宝贵而又脆弱的世界 |
[16:13] | may one day depend upon us doing so. | 有一天能因我们这么做而被拯救 |
[16:18] | Well, that’s the understatement of the year. | 年度最佳轻描淡写奖 |
[16:20] | Or, you know, the last 4,000 years. | 或者四千年来的最佳 |
[16:21] | Do you have any idea what he meant by these objects? | 你知道他说的那些物件是什么吗 |
[16:23] | This calamity? | 那场灾难 |
[16:25] | No, I–I don’t recall a calamity. | 我不记得有什么灾难 |
[16:27] | The Staff. | 那个权杖 |
[16:28] | – Staff of Horus? – Yes. | -荷鲁斯权杖 -对 |
[16:30] | I think the Staff belonged to Savage back in ancient Egypt. | 我想那权杖是萨维奇在古埃及时的东西 |
[16:33] | You remember? | 你记起来了 |
[16:35] | It’s a hunch. | 直觉 |
[16:36] | And if professor Boardman’s guess is right, | 如果博德曼教授是对的 |
[16:39] | That Staff is how we kill Savage. | 我们要用那权杖杀死萨维奇 |
[16:41] | Ok, someone needs to inform Oliver and Barry. | 得找人通知一下奥利弗和巴里 |
[16:47] | Ok, here you go. I gene sequenced | 好了 给你 我对比了一下 |
[16:49] | the hair strand with the blood sample you gave me. | 你给我的头发和血样的基因序列 |
[16:51] | Still not sure what it has to do with Damian Darhk, | 还是不懂这跟达米恩·达克有什么关系 |
[16:53] | But the Y chromosomes match. | 但Y染色体是匹配的 |
[16:57] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[17:00] | Thanks for this, it’s a big help. | 谢谢 你帮了我大忙 |
[17:02] | Yeah, well– | 不客气 |
[17:04] | – Barry. – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[17:05] | Don’t tell anyone about this. | 别告诉任何人 |
[17:09] | All right, I’d like to know what’s going on here. | 好了 你们在这儿干嘛呢 |
[17:11] | – Felicity… – Yes, I tracked you down. | -费莉西蒂 -没错 我定位了你们 |
[17:13] | I find people for a living. I don’t get paid, but– | 我就靠找人谋生的 没人给我发工资 但 |
[17:15] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[17:18] | What was what? | 什么是什么 |
[17:19] | You just super-speeded something into your pocket. | 你刚才用超快速把什么东西塞进兜里了 |
[17:20] | Oh, um, no, nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[17:22] | Um, well, actually, it’s, um, | 其实 那是… |
[17:25] | It’s something Oliver wanted me to track down. | 那是奥利弗让我查的一个东西 |
[17:27] | It’s, uh, it’s about Damian Darhk– | 跟达米恩·达克有关的 |
[17:28] | – I want to see it. – Why? | -给我看看 -为什么 |
[17:31] | Because you don’t want me to see it. | 因为你不想给我看 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry, Oliver specifically asked me– | 抱歉 奥利弗专门交代我… |
[17:34] | – Show me. – Ok… | -给我 -好吧 |
[17:37] | I don’t know what the big deal is. | 我也不知道有什么大不了的 |
[17:38] | It’s just a DNA test. | 就是个DNA检测 |
[17:43] | No, it’s not. | 不 没那么简单 |
[17:54] | Honey, why don’t you finish that inside? | 宝贝 进屋去继续玩好吗 |
[17:57] | Mom, the Flash hasn’t saved the city yet. | 妈妈 闪电侠还没有拯救城市呢 |
[17:58] | Now, honey. | 快进去 宝贝 |
[18:04] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[18:05] | Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish here, Oliver. | 我不知道你来想干什么 奥利弗 |
[18:07] | I know, Samantha. | 我知道了 萨曼莎 |
[18:11] | I know that William is my son. | 我知道威廉是我儿子 |
[18:17] | OK… | 好吧 |
[18:18] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:19] | OK, just keep your voice down. | 好了 你小声点 |
[18:23] | Your mother told me not to. | 你母亲不让我说 |
[18:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:26] | She offered me a million dollars | 她给我了一百万美元 |
[18:27] | to tell you that I miscarried. | 让我骗你说我流产了 |
[18:30] | My mother was a complicated person, | 我母亲是个难以捉摸的人 |
[18:32] | but she would never do that. | 但她绝对不会这么做 |
[18:38] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[18:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:52] | I never cashed it. | 我一直没有去兑现 |
[18:54] | I didn’t need her money to know | 我不用她给我钱也知道 |
[18:55] | I didn’t want her anywhere near my child. | 我不想让她靠近我的孩子 |
[18:58] | Or me anywhere near him. | 也不想让我靠近他 |
[18:59] | So…what, he can be just like his dad? | 不然呢 好让他跟他爸爸一样吗 |
[19:02] | Punching out paparazzi and getting young girls knocked up? | 打狗仔队 把年轻女孩的肚子搞大吗 |
[19:06] | Samantha, I’m not that person anymore. | 萨曼莎 我已经不是原来那样了 |
[19:08] | I know, I know. You’re–you’re running for mayor, | 我知道 我知道 你现在在竞选市长 |
[19:10] | Your mother was killed. | 你母亲被杀了 |
[19:12] | Your friend Tommy, you’re a different person now. | 你朋友汤米不在了 你改过自新了 |
[19:14] | But can you really tell me | 但你真的能说 |
[19:15] | that your life is any less crazy? | 你的生活不那么疯狂了吗 |
[19:17] | Can you honestly say that William isn’t better off | 你真的能说 威廉远离你的世界 |
[19:20] | with your world kept away from his? | 不是个更好的选择吗 |
[19:22] | No, you’re right, I’m being selfish. | 你是对的 是我太自私了 |
[19:24] | But I want an opportunity to get to know my son. | 但我希望能有一个了解我儿子的机会 |
[19:28] | And I think that a young boy deserves the opportunity | 而且我觉得一个小男孩也该有机会 |
[19:30] | to get to know his father. | 了解他的父亲 |
[19:31] | He’s happy. | 他现在很幸福 |
[19:33] | He’s–he’s well-adjusted. | 他调整得很好 |
[19:35] | I don’t want to run the risk of him getting sucked into your orbit. | 我不想冒险让他卷入你的生活 |
[19:38] | That can’t happen. Which means… | 绝对不能 所以… |
[19:41] | that he can’t know that you’re his father. | 他不能知道你是他父亲 |
[19:43] | And nobody else can. | 别人也不能知道 |
[19:44] | I don’t care if that sounds harsh. | 我不管是不是我说话难听 |
[19:46] | I’m his mother, and I will do whatever… | 我是他妈妈 我会不顾一切… |
[19:48] | whatever I feel I have to do to protect him. | 不顾一切保护他 |
[19:51] | Samantha, there is someone in my life now. | 萨曼莎 我已经心有所属了 |
[19:53] | Please, don’t make me keep this from her. | 请别逼我隐瞒她好吗 |
[19:56] | Oliver, you will if you want a relationship with my son. | 奥利弗 你想见儿子的话 就必须这么做 |
[20:01] | These are my conditions. | 这就是我的条件 |
[20:03] | You’ve already asked the world of me, | 你向我要求的已经很多了 |
[20:04] | I’m just asking for the same in return. | 我不过想等价交换而已 |
[20:16] | Everyone’s waiting for you. | 所有人都在等你 |
[20:18] | Sorry, just something I had to take care of. | 对不起 我刚刚在处理一些事 |
[20:20] | So I guess you’re off the secret-keeping wagon. | 所以说你不准备继续保密了吗 |
[20:23] | – That’s not it. – Then what is it? | -不是的 -那是什么 |
[20:26] | I think Damian Darhk has someone operating in central city. | 我觉得达米恩·达克在中城有帮手 |
[20:30] | So I sent Barry to run down a lead. | 所以我让巴里去追查一条线索 |
[20:32] | This kind of lead? | 这种线索吗 |
[20:37] | He didn’t know what he was giving me. | 他不知道这是什么 |
[20:39] | But I run enough tests on your blood | 但我在你身上做过很多血样测试 |
[20:40] | to recognize your DNA sequence anywhere. | 一眼就能认出你的基因序列 |
[20:42] | Felicity, you don’t… | 费莉西蒂 你别… |
[20:44] | You had to run a paternity test, didn’t you? | 你非得去做亲子鉴定 是吗 |
[20:51] | Look, Felicity… | 费莉西蒂 |
[20:51] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[20:54] | I cannot hear another lie. | 我不想再听你说谎了 |
[20:57] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这件事很复杂 |
[20:59] | God, Oliver, | 天啊 奥利弗 |
[21:00] | You are the only person on this planet | 你是这个地球上唯一一个 |
[21:02] | who considers the truth complicated. | 认为真相复杂的人了 |
[21:05] | Just to be clear, I don’t care that you have a child. | 我要说清楚的是 我不介意你有个孩子 |
[21:08] | I can’t believe that you have a child | 我只是无法相信你有个孩子 |
[21:10] | that you didn’t tell me about. | 却不告诉我 |
[21:11] | I care that you lied to me just now. | 我介意的是你刚刚对我说谎 |
[21:13] | You know that my whole world just exploded? | 你知道这件事对我来说也是个震撼吧 |
[21:16] | And I think that I’m entitled to a… | 我想我可以有… |
[21:19] | a minute to process that by myself. | 有一点时间 自己消化一下吧 |
[21:22] | You somehow managed to go to CCPD and track down Barry. | 而你还去中城警局找巴里帮你查 |
[21:25] | You didn’t keep it to yourself; you kept it from me. | 你不是想对谁都保密 你只是想对我保密 |
[21:27] | When were you planning on telling me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[21:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:34] | If you loved me, | 如果你爱我 |
[21:36] | If you trusted me, | 如果你相信我 |
[21:39] | telling me this wouldn’t be such a burden, | 告诉我就不该是你的负担 |
[21:41] | it would be a relief. | 而是一种释怀 |
[21:44] | But you don’t trust me. | 但是你不相信我 |
[21:48] | You never will. | 你永远都是这样 |
[21:50] | And how can I be with someone who doesn’t trust me? | 我要怎么跟一个不相信我的人在一起呢 |
[21:59] | Felicity… | 费莉西蒂 |
[22:01] | Are you guys ok? | 你们还好吗 |
[22:04] | Oliver? What happened? | 奥利弗 发生什么事了 |
[22:06] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[22:09] | Are you sure? I mean, you don’t seem fine. | 你确定吗 你看起来不像是很好 |
[22:10] | You seem out of it. | 你看上去有些恍惚 |
[22:12] | Is everyone inside? | 大家都在里面吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:19] | Coming up on Savage’s deadline. | 萨维奇给的期限就要到了 |
[22:21] | Where’s Felicity? | 费莉西蒂去哪儿了 |
[22:22] | Are the gauntlets working? | 护臂会起作用吗 |
[22:23] | They have to be, we’re out of time. | 必须得行 我们已经没时间了 |
[22:24] | I think they’ll work. That staff’s going to go | 我觉得能行 权杖应该可以 |
[22:26] | from “Can’t touch this” to “Invisible touch.” | 从”不能触碰”变成”触碰无感”了 |
[22:30] | Savage doesn’t know Kendra has access to her full abilities, | 萨维奇不知道肯德拉已经完全恢复能力了 |
[22:33] | Which makes you our ace in the hole. | 所以你就是我们的杀手锏 |
[22:34] | We’re going to put you up against Savage; | 我们需要你来对付萨维奇 |
[22:35] | You attack with the element of surprise. | 给他来个出其不意 |
[22:37] | I will lay down the cover fire. Barry, you speed in, and… | 我会掩护你们 巴里 你冲进去 然后 |
[22:39] | Snatch the staff, I got it. | 抢走权杖 我知道了 |
[22:41] | Where do you need us? | 那我们做什么呢 |
[22:44] | – This me, Barry, Kendra and Carter. We’ve got it. – Ollie | -这次有我们四个就够了 -奥利 |
[22:46] | No, we’re not risking any more lives tonight than we have to. | 不 我们今晚不要再作无谓牺牲了 |
[22:52] | Suit up. | 去准备吧 |
[23:02] | You brought them. | 你们带上了他们 |
[23:05] | And dressed for the occasion, I see. | 还盛装出席了 |
[23:07] | We’re only doing this because two lives aren’t worth two cities. | 我们这么做是因为两个城市换两条命不值得 |
[23:10] | Well, in that case, you are wiser than I gave you credit for. | 这么说的话 你比我想象的要聪明 |
[23:16] | It’s been a lifetime. | 都过去那么久了 |
[23:18] | Still wearing those ridiculous outfits, I see. | 你们还穿着这些可笑的装束 |
[23:24] | You don’t need to be here for this. | 其实你们无需在场 |
[23:26] | The culling has a tendency to be… | 我的这些个家伙 |
[23:30] | unsightly. | 可不长眼 |
[23:32] | Your new friends betrayed you. | 你们的新朋友背叛了你们 |
[23:35] | Just do what you’re going to do. | 别说了 动手吧 |
[23:39] | It’s wonderful to see you again, my love. | 很高兴再次见到你 我的爱人 |
[23:41] | I will never be your love. | 我永远都不会是你的爱人 |
[23:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:47] | That always makes this… | 这么一说 |
[23:50] | easier. | 就简单多了 |
[23:53] | Chay-Ara… | 茶雅拉 |
[23:55] | Parting is such sweet sorrow. | 分离真是一种甜蜜的痛苦 |
[24:11] | Now, Kendra! | 就是现在 肯德拉 |
[24:23] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[24:41] | I’ve got it! | 我拿到了 |
[24:43] | The gauntlets aren’t working! | 护臂不起作用 |
[24:49] | You got to let go, Barry! | 你要放手 巴里 |
[24:51] | No, I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不能丢下你 |
[24:53] | You’re fast enough to get away, go! | 只有你的速度能离开 快走 |
[24:56] | Ollie, no. | 奥利 不 |
[24:58] | Run, Barry. Run. | 快跑 巴里 快跑 |
[25:43] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:44] | I know this is more than a little crazy. | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[25:53] | I came to this meeting out of curiosity | 本来我是出于好奇才来的 |
[25:56] | It is now sated. | 现在我已经心满意足了 |
[25:58] | Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara to Jurgens Industrial In 24 hours, | 24小时内把胡夫和茶雅拉带到于尔根斯工业 |
[26:02] | or I will see you dead and buried | 不然我就把你们杀了 |
[26:04] | under the bodies of your loved ones. | 埋葬在你们所爱之人身下 |
[26:12] | Barry, you all right? | 巴里 你还好吗 |
[26:22] | We need to brief the team. | 我们要告诉大家 |
[26:23] | Come up with some type of counter attack. | 想想反击的方法 |
[26:26] | It’s not going to work. | 没用的 |
[26:28] | What? | 什么 |
[26:30] | Nothing. All right, never mind, | 没什么 没事 算了 |
[26:31] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不应该说出来的 |
[26:32] | Barry, what’s going on? | 巴里 发生什么事了 |
[26:34] | Ok, look, This isn’t going to make any sense to you, | 你不会明白究竟发生了什么 |
[26:35] | But I… All right, so I traveled back in time | 但是我…好吧 我是穿越回来的 |
[26:38] | from when we tried to take out Savage. | 从我们要对付萨维奇的时候回来的 |
[26:40] | I mean, later, when we tried to take him down in the future, | 我是说 我们将要对付他的时候 |
[26:44] | And it doesn’t work. | 这个方法没有用 |
[26:46] | You’re right, that doesn’t make sense to me. | 你说得对 我听不懂 |
[26:48] | My world is stranger than yours. | 我的世界比你的更奇怪 |
[26:50] | Well, maybe we use that to our advantage. | 也许我们可以好好利用这优势 |
[26:52] | You say that whatever we do against Savage doesn’t work? | 你说我们那样对抗萨维奇行不通吗 |
[26:56] | – Yeah. – Then we come up with a new plan. | -没错 -那就再想别的办法 |
[26:58] | No. No, no, no. Ok, look, you can’t. | 不不不 不行 |
[26:59] | You– when I mess with time, | 你 我每次扰乱时间线 |
[27:01] | it just, it doesn’t end well. | 都没好结果 |
[27:03] | But what you’re telling me is that it already doesn’t end well. | 但你说了 本来结果就不好 |
[27:05] | Barry, people in our line of work, we don’t get second chances. | 巴里 我们这些人 一般都没第二次机会 |
[27:09] | We need to take this one. | 我们要抓住这次机会 |
[27:11] | All right, I hope you’re right. | 好吧 希望你是对的 |
[27:12] | All right, let’s start with what went wrong. | 好 我们从出错的地方开始 |
[27:15] | You did. When we go up against Savage, | 就是你 我们面对萨维奇时 |
[27:18] | your head’s not in the game. You’re not yourself. | 你在想别的事情 你有点不对劲 |
[27:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:21] | – Oliver… – Barry! | -奥利弗 -巴里 |
[27:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:25] | Ok, are you planning on giving me | 不久的将来 你打算 |
[27:28] | a hair sample to run forensics on in the near future? | 给我一根头发样本 让我拿去检验 |
[27:32] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[27:33] | Well, I did. | 我验了 |
[27:34] | And you were pretty shaken after the fact. | 看到结果后 你吓坏了 |
[27:37] | And then Felicity found out, | 然后费利西蒂发现了 |
[27:38] | And you guys had a pretty big fight, | 你们俩大吵了一架 |
[27:40] | and it sounded like it was over between you two. | 听起来好像你们就这样结束了 |
[27:42] | What was the fight about? | 我们是为什么事吵架 |
[27:46] | I’m pretty sure you’re someone’s father, Oliver. | 我敢肯定你有个孩子 奥利弗 |
[27:53] | So when we go up against Savage, you’re not focused. | 所以我们对抗萨维奇时 你不够专注 |
[27:56] | And then, Kendra can’t access her powers, | 接着肯德拉无法调动她的超能力 |
[27:58] | and then the tech they’re developing to counteract Savage’s Staff | 他们开发的防御萨维奇权杖的技术 |
[28:01] | does not work, and… | 不起作用 结果… |
[28:04] | everyone dies, Oliver. | 大家都会死 奥利弗 |
[28:07] | This time they won’t. | 这次不会 |
[28:09] | This time we do things differently. | 这次我们换一种方式 |
[28:17] | How are they coming? | 进行得如何 |
[28:18] | For my first pair of Anti-Gandalf Magic Staff gloves, | 作为我的第一双反甘道夫魔法权杖手套 |
[28:22] | pretty good, I think. | 我觉得还挺不错的 |
[28:23] | Just double and triple check, ok? | 多检查两三遍 好吗 |
[28:24] | I’m a little worried about them not working. | 我有点担心它们不起作用 |
[28:26] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[28:28] | Call it a gut instinct. | 算是直觉吧 |
[28:30] | Also, I need you to talk to Kendra. | 还有我要你和肯德拉谈谈 |
[28:34] | I get it. You shoot arrows, you give love tips, | 我明白 你放箭 给人提恋爱建议 |
[28:36] | it’s like you’re Cupid or something. | 就好像你是丘比特似的 |
[28:37] | What Carter is doing with her isn’t working. | 卡特和她在做的事没用 |
[28:39] | We need her power to fight Savage, | 我们需要她的超能力来对抗萨维奇 |
[28:41] | and we need her to be able to use it reliably. | 我们需要她能可靠地使用超能力 |
[28:44] | Carter’s a jerk. But he’s supposed to be with her, | 卡特是个混蛋 但他应该和她在一起 |
[28:46] | ‘Cause destiny says they’re supposed to be together, | 因为他们命中注定要在一起 |
[28:48] | and he’s supposed to be her soul mate, | 他应该成为她的灵魂伴侣 |
[28:50] | so I’m not even sure what I can say– | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[28:51] | We need to do something, Cisco. We need to reach her. | 我们得做点什么 西斯科 我们要帮她 |
[28:54] | Egyptian reincarnation is not in my wheelhouse. | 埃及人转世不是我的强项 |
[28:57] | What Kendra is going through | 肯德拉现在要做的 |
[28:58] | is about accepting who she really is. | 重点在于接受她的真我 |
[29:01] | Who better to help her do that | 比起明显爱着她的人 |
[29:02] | than a guy who is clearly in love with her? | 还有谁更适合帮她做到这一点呢 |
[29:07] | I don’t know if we’re at the L-bomb stage yet. | 我都不知道我们是否到了表达爱意的阶段 |
[29:11] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈的 |
[29:14] | You don’t think that’s a little bit insane? | 你不觉得这有点疯狂吗 |
[29:15] | No, I think it’s noble. | 不 我觉得很高尚 |
[29:17] | I think it’s what makes them all heroes. | 我认为这让他们成为了英雄 |
[29:18] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 说得好 |
[29:19] | I’m going to talk to Kendra for a minute, he-man. | 我要和肯德拉说几句 硬汉 |
[29:23] | Talk, man. Thanks. | 说吧 谢谢 |
[29:29] | We should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[29:31] | I thought you were the one | 不是你说的吗 |
[29:32] | that said we should wait till this was all over. | 等这一切结束后再谈 |
[29:34] | This isn’t that talk. | 不是要谈我们的事 |
[29:35] | This is the “Trying to help you sprout wings” talk. | 是要谈如何帮你展翅的事 |
[29:38] | Yeah, well, according to Carter, I’m a warrior Priestess, | 好吧 照卡特说 我是转世女战神 |
[29:41] | and rage is the key to rediscovering myself. | 愤怒是重新找回自我的关键 |
[29:43] | Yeah, I’m not surprised Mr. Agro thinks that, | 他那么想 我一点也不惊讶 |
[29:45] | but I think he’s got this whole thing twisted. | 但我认为他把整件事给曲解了 |
[29:47] | Instead of focusing on the warrior, focus on the Priestess, | 与其着重于女战神 不如着重于女祭司 |
[29:51] | and the nurturer, | 以及她的本质 |
[29:52] | the good-hearted person inside of you. | 也就是你内心的善良 |
[29:54] | How do you know I was so good hearted 4,000 years ago? | 你怎么知道四千年前我是个善良的人 |
[29:57] | Because I know you, Kendra. | 因为我了解你 肯德拉 |
[29:59] | Some things don’t change. | 有些东西是不会改变的 |
[30:01] | I think you’re resisting what Carter’s trying to teach you | 我认为你在抗拒卡特想要教你的东西 |
[30:04] | because it means remembering who you were, | 因为那意味着要想起你曾经是谁 |
[30:05] | and that is somebody else. | 而那是另外一个人 |
[30:09] | Somebody who loves him. | 那个深爱他的人 |
[30:14] | Ever since I emerged, | 自从我开始展现真我 |
[30:17] | I’ve been remembering our first life, in Egypt. | 我一直想起我们的第一次生命 是在埃及 |
[30:21] | But I’ve been telling Carter I can’t remember anything, | 但我一直和卡特说我什么也想不起来 |
[30:23] | because– | 因为 |
[30:25] | because I don’t want to accept that I’m some reincarnated | 因为我不想接受我是什么转世的 |
[30:28] | Egyptian warrior priestess. | 埃及女战神 |
[30:31] | Ok. Yeah, that’s pretty heavy. | 好吧 这是挺沉重的 |
[30:36] | But it’s also pretty amazing. | 但也是一件了不起的事 |
[30:39] | I’ve been through this, you know I have. | 我也一直在经历这种事 你知道的 |
[30:42] | And what you’re going through right now, this is a gift. | 而你现在经历的一切 这是天赐的礼物 |
[30:45] | It’s a miracle that most people don’t even get to experience. | 是大多数人甚至都无法体验的奇迹 |
[30:49] | Yeah, well, it feels like a nightmare. | 但我觉得像是场噩梦 |
[30:51] | Yeah, but that– that is a choice. | 没错 但那是一种选择 |
[30:53] | You can choose the other thing to remember who you are, | 你可以选择用别的方式记住你现在的身份 |
[30:56] | or who you were. | 或是记起过去的身份 |
[30:59] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[31:01] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:05] | Let yourself. | 释放自己 |
[31:07] | Let yourself remember. | 让自己回忆 |
[31:17] | Hey, hey, hey, wait. | 等等 |
[31:18] | Stay a little longer. | 再待一会吧 |
[31:22] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[31:24] | Hath-set and I need to make another offering to Horus. | 我和哈谢特要给荷鲁斯再找一份祭品 |
[31:27] | The Augers have said more sky rocks will be falling soon. | 奥格说很快会有更多的天石落下 |
[31:31] | Well, I hear he covets you. | 我听说他垂涎你的美色 |
[31:33] | How fortunate I know the man who can handle him. | 幸运的是我知道谁能对付他 |
[31:37] | Prince Khufu. | 胡夫王子 |
[31:39] | What a surprise to find you here. | 真没想到在这找到你 |
[31:42] | In Chay-Ara’s bed chamber. | 在茶雅拉的卧室里 |
[31:44] | Surely you must know that the clergy | 你肯定知道教士 |
[31:47] | is forbidden to lie with royalty. | 是禁止与皇室发生关系的 |
[31:50] | Get out. | 给我出去 |
[31:51] | The penalty for such a transgression | 对于这种罪过 要处以 |
[31:54] | is death. | 死刑 |
[31:55] | I said, get out. | 我让你出去 |
[32:01] | I’m not afraid of your father. | 我对你父亲无所畏惧 |
[32:03] | Soon the sky rocks will decimate this kingdom and end his rule. | 很快天石将会毁掉他的王国 结束他的统治 |
[32:08] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[32:09] | I shall known Chay-ara as you have known her. | 我要先了解茶雅拉 就像你做的那样 |
[32:30] | It’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[32:31] | Look behind you. | 小心身后 |
[32:38] | The sky rocks have come to do their work. | 天降的陨石将会完成它们的任务 |
[32:44] | And my hate will be everlasting. | 我的仇恨将会永存 |
[32:48] | My enmity will never die. | 我的憎恨将永不消逝 |
[32:51] | And I’ll follow you from this life to the next, | 我会跟随你们转生到下一世 |
[32:55] | and to the next and to the next. | 直到永远 |
[32:58] | Horus… | 荷鲁斯 |
[32:59] | Your children need you now. | 你的孩子们需要你 |
[33:02] | They need your protection. | 他们需要你的保护 |
[33:04] | Shroud us in your wings. | 请展开你的翅膀保护我们 |
[33:06] | I will wait. | 我会等你 |
[33:08] | For eternity. | 永远 |
[33:12] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:35] | I think I know how to beat Vandal Savage. | 我想我知道该怎么打败汪达尔·萨维奇了 |
[33:44] | Oliver, you were right. | 奥利弗 你是对的 |
[33:46] | I don’t know how you knew, but you were right. | 我不知道你是怎么知道的 但你是对的 |
[33:47] | The gauntlets won’t work, they’re missing a critical element. | 臂铠没用 是因为他们缺少一个重要的构件 |
[33:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:51] | Because I remembered. | 因为我记起来了 |
[33:52] | I remember how Savage killed us the first time, | 我记起了第一次时萨维奇是怎么杀死我们的 |
[33:55] | back in Egypt. | 在埃及的时候 |
[33:56] | I’ve never been able to remember our first death. | 我一直都记不起我们的第一次死亡 |
[33:58] | Well, these sky rocks–meteors– | 好吧 那时有陨石 流星 |
[34:01] | They fell and they completely destroyed the royal palace. | 它们落下来 彻底摧毁了皇宫 |
[34:03] | During the Middle Kingdom, | 在中王国时代 |
[34:04] | Egypt experienced a high level of meteor activity. | 埃及出现了一次高集中的流星活动 |
[34:07] | I know stuff. | 我博学多知 |
[34:08] | Which is one of the many reasons we love you so much, | 这也是我们爱你的很多原因之一 |
[34:11] | but also doesn’t seem to help us stop Savage. | 但这貌似对我们打败萨维奇没什么用 |
[34:13] | It’s the calamity Professor Boardman was referencing. | 是博德曼教授提到过的那场灾难 |
[34:16] | The meteors, they had a glow about them. | 那些流星 它们散发出一种光芒 |
[34:18] | And Savage’s staff had two gemstones with the exact same glow. | 萨维奇的权杖上有两颗宝石也散发出同样光芒 |
[34:22] | Yeah, the gemstones might be made up | 没错 宝石可能包含了和 |
[34:23] | of the same element as the meteorite. | 流星同样的元素 |
[34:25] | The egyptians would use meteorite in their craftsmanship. | 埃及人通常会在雕琢中使用陨石 |
[34:27] | And the minerals glow in proximity to each other. | 两颗宝石的光芒互相呼应 |
[34:29] | Like Sankara Stones. | 就像是安卡拉圣石 |
[34:30] | Wait, the Indiana Jones reference is the only thing I understood. | 等等 你们说的那些只有夺宝奇兵部分我理解 |
[34:33] | Two pieces of the same meteorite, like an Nth Metal… | 两块宝石来自同一颗陨石 就像是第N金属 |
[34:36] | That is the key to counter-acting the staff. | 这就是抑制权杖的关键 |
[34:38] | Believe it or not, this isn’t | 不论你信不信 |
[34:39] | actually the craziest thing I’ve heard today. | 这竟然不是我今天听到的最疯狂的事情 |
[34:40] | There’s a sample of the meteorite from the Middle Kingdom | 有一块中王国时代的陨石样本 |
[34:42] | at the Keystone City Museum of Natural History. | 在楔石城自然历史博物馆展出 |
[34:46] | Hopefully I got the right one. | 希望我拿对了 |
[34:47] | I could synthesize the compatible isotope | 我能从这里面提取出兼容的同位素 |
[34:48] | out of this and coat the gauntlets with it. | 然后用它覆盖在臂铠上 |
[34:50] | Ok. Do it. | 好的 做吧 |
[34:52] | Savage doesn’t know that Kendra has gained | 萨维奇不知道肯德拉已经 |
[34:54] | access to all of her abilities. | 找回了她所有的能力 |
[34:55] | It makes you our ace in the hole. | 这就是我们的杀手锏 |
[34:57] | Where do you need us? | 你需要我们怎么做 |
[35:00] | Suit up. | 换装吧 |
[35:06] | Ollie… | 奥利 |
[35:07] | Everyone’s in position. | 大家都准备好了 |
[35:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:09] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做了吗 |
[35:12] | About changing the future? | 关于改变未来吗 |
[35:16] | Barry, what can happen here | 巴里 这里发生的事情 |
[35:18] | that is worse than what already did? | 还能会比已经发生的更糟吗 |
[35:21] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t be so worried. | 如果我知道答案 我就不会担心了 |
[35:25] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[35:30] | It’s wonderful to see you again, my love. | 真高兴再次见到你 我的爱人 |
[35:33] | I will never be your love. | 我永远都不会是你的爱人 |
[35:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:39] | That always makes this easier. | 这么一说就简单多了 |
[35:45] | Chay-ara… | 茶雅拉 |
[35:47] | Parting is such sweet sorrow. | 分离真是一种甜蜜的痛苦 |
[35:54] | Now, Kendra! | 就是现在 肯德拉 |
[36:28] | Get clear! | 散开 |
[36:36] | The gauntlets are working. | 臂铠起作用了 |
[36:40] | No, no, no, Oliver, get yourself to safety! | 不 不 奥利弗 快躲起来 |
[36:42] | We’re not leaving each other! | 我不会离开你 |
[37:00] | Did we do it? | 我们做到了吗 |
[37:02] | Is he gone? | 他消失了吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, it looks like. | 看起来是这样的 |
[37:05] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你肯定能做到 |
[37:07] | I’m having the strangest deja vu. | 我突然有种奇怪的昨日重现的感觉 |
[37:11] | You’re not the only one. | 不止你一个 |
[37:21] | So how do you feel | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[37:23] | now that Savage is Pushing Daisies? | 既然萨维奇已经消失了 |
[37:25] | Does this mean you guys are the immortal ones now | 这是不是意味着你们变成永生的 |
[37:27] | and he’s the one who gets reincarnated? | 而他变成不停转生的了 |
[37:28] | ‘Cause that would suck. | 因为那可糟透了 |
[37:30] | I just sprouted wings a few days ago, | 我几天前才刚刚生出翅膀 |
[37:32] | and I’m just trying to wrap my head around that. | 我现在还在努力适应那个 |
[37:34] | He does raise a good point, though. | 但是 他说的确实有理 |
[37:36] | Savage is gone for good now, right? | 萨维奇是永远消失了 对吧 |
[37:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:40] | We never defeated him before. | 我们之前从没有打败过他 |
[37:42] | But we’re free. | 但是我们自由了 |
[37:45] | Get a room. | 去开个房吧 |
[37:46] | You finally have the rest of your lives in front of you. | 你现在有大好的人生在等待你 |
[37:47] | Have you thought about what you’re going to do? | 你想过接下来要做什么吗 |
[37:49] | Carter says in our past lives, we used to help people. | 卡特说我们的前世 都是在帮助人们 |
[37:52] | And after everything you guys have done for me, | 尤其是在你们帮了我这么多之后 |
[37:54] | I think I should give that a try. | 我想我也应该尝试下帮助别人 |
[37:56] | You make it sound like this try is happening somewhere else? | 听你说的好像是要去其他的地方尝试 |
[37:59] | In our prior incarnation, we used to live in St. Roch, | 我们之前的转世中 我们都住在圣洛克 |
[38:02] | and we really liked it there. | 而且我们真的很喜欢那里 |
[38:04] | Could Cisco and I have a moment? | 我能和西斯科单独聊聊吗 |
[38:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:10] | Here we go. | 说吧 |
[38:12] | Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[38:14] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:15] | You know what, it’s fine. It’s cool. | 没事 真的 没事 |
[38:17] | It’s actually kind of a classic story– | 这其实是个很老套的故事 |
[38:19] | Boy meets girl, boy gets girl, | 男孩遇见女孩 两个人在一起 |
[38:21] | girl sprouts wings and | 女孩长出翅膀 |
[38:22] | flies away with her reincarnated soul mate. | 然后和她转世重生的灵魂伴侣一起远走高飞 |
[38:23] | The only part I don’t get | 我唯一不懂的就是 |
[38:24] | is you don’t even really seem to like him. | 你看起来甚至根本不喜欢他 |
[38:27] | It’s kind of a complicated relationship. | 这段关系其实还挺复杂的 |
[38:30] | Like most 4,000 year old relationships are, I guess. | 我猜 一段四千年长的感情应该都是这样吧 |
[38:34] | A week ago, I was a barista | 一周前 我是个咖啡师 |
[38:36] | And I really didn’t have a plan | 我不知道怎么计划 |
[38:38] | For what I was going to do with my life. | 我接下来的人生 |
[38:40] | And now you do? | 现在你有计划了吗 |
[38:42] | Well, at least I know I want to find out. | 至少我现在有了期许 |
[38:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | I made you something. | 我给你做了件东西 |
[38:52] | To remember me by, I guess. | 看到它 就会想起我 |
[38:54] | I made it out of the nth medal | 我用巴里从陨石取来的 |
[38:56] | Barry got from the meteorite. | 第N金属打造的 |
[38:57] | It’s got a micro GPS chip embedded in it. | 我把微型定位芯片嵌进去了 |
[39:00] | So if you’re ever in trouble, | 只要你遇到麻烦 |
[39:02] | I’ll come find you. | 我就会去找你 |
[39:12] | What was that for? | 为什么要亲我 |
[39:13] | For being you. | 因为你做自己 |
[39:16] | Thank you, Cisco. | 谢谢 西斯科 |
[39:21] | Well, you did it, Barry. | 你做到了 巴里 |
[39:22] | Everyone’s alive. Our guardian angel. | 大家都活着 你是我们的守护天使 |
[39:25] | That’s what you told me | 当我告诉你我有超能力时 |
[39:26] | I could be when I told you about my powers. | 你是这么说的 |
[39:28] | Meant it then and I know it now. | 现在实现了之前的想法 |
[39:30] | Hey, Oliver, um, | 奥利弗 |
[39:32] | We need to have a difficult conversation, I think. | 我们要聊个严肃的话题 |
[39:35] | About my son? | 关于我儿子吗 |
[39:37] | God, it feels weird to say that. | 天呐 这么说很奇怪 |
[39:40] | Less about your son and more about | 比起你儿子 我更想知道 |
[39:42] | whether or not you’re going to tell felicity about him. | 你会不会告诉费利西蒂他的事 |
[39:44] | I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 与你无关 |
[39:46] | You know what, yeah, you’re right, it’s not really my business, | 你说得没错 与我无关 |
[39:48] | except I told you, when I mess with time, time messes back. | 但我打乱时间线 时间也会打乱我们 |
[39:52] | And we’ve already changed how things turned out with savage, | 我们改变了与萨维奇有关的事 |
[39:54] | and I’m worried about temporal backlash. | 我担心会出现短暂回差 |
[39:56] | Wait, you think that the timeline cares about | 等下 你觉得时间线会在意 |
[39:57] | what I tell my girlfriend? | 我跟我女友说什么吗 |
[39:59] | What are you going to tell her? | 你要怎么跟她说 |
[40:00] | Well, you’re right when you say that the rules keep changing | 你说得对 规则一直在改变 |
[40:03] | and that the lives that we lead, | 我们面对的生活 |
[40:04] | they make us feel… powerless. | 让我们感到很无力 |
[40:07] | And it makes me wonder if… | 我不禁在想 |
[40:10] | if William wouldn’t be better off | 如果威廉的生活没有我 |
[40:11] | with my world kept separate from his. | 会不会更好 |
[40:13] | Look, Oliver, take it from someone | 奥利弗 听一下 |
[40:14] | who didn’t get to grow up with his father– | 从小没有父亲在身边的人意见 |
[40:17] | I think the best thing for William | 我认为对威廉最好的成长环境 |
[40:18] | is for you to be a part of his life. | 就是有你的陪伴 |
[40:22] | Thanks, Barry. | 谢谢 巴里 |
[40:25] | I’m not really a hugger. | 我不太会拥抱人 |
[40:28] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 不用你说我也知道 |
[40:30] | But the thing is, I am fast enough | 问题是 我可以在 |
[40:31] | to just hug you without you knowing, | 你不知道的情况下快速拥抱你 |
[40:33] | So you might as well let me. | 你最好还是跟我抱一抱 |
[40:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | Wasn’t so bad, right? | 挺好的 不是吗 |
[40:42] | These are my conditions, Oliver. | 这些是我的条件 奥利弗 |
[40:45] | You’ve already asked me for the world; | 你向我要求的已经很多了 |
[40:46] | I am just asking for the same in return. | 我不过想等价交换而已 |
[40:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[41:03] | Even Felicity. | 即使是费利西蒂 |
[41:05] | Felicity, that’s a nice name. | 费利西蒂 很好的名字 |
[41:07] | She is a nice person. | 她是个很好的人 |
[41:10] | She’s the best. | 她是最好的 |
[41:14] | William is in his room. | 威廉在他的房间 |
[41:18] | You’re just a friend of mommy’s, ok? | 你是他妈妈的朋友 知道吗 |
[41:26] | Hey, William. | 你好 威廉 |
[41:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:29] | You like the Flash? | 你喜欢闪电侠吗 |
[41:34] | Can I tell you a secret? | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[41:36] | I’ve actually met the Flash. | 我见过闪电侠 |
[41:40] | What’s he like? Is he cool? | 他怎么样 很酷吗 |
[41:42] | Yeah, he’s super cool. | 是的 很酷 |
[41:43] | He’s–he’s one of the best guys that I know. | 他是一个非常好的人 |
[41:49] | I’m Oliver. | 我是奥利弗 |
[41:50] | I’m a friend of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[41:52] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们认识很久了 |
[41:55] | Want to play action figures? | 你要玩人形公仔吗 |
[41:57] | Sure, sure. | 好啊 好啊 |
[42:01] | William, I’d love to come by | 威廉 我想 |
[42:03] | every once in a while | 偶尔过来 |
[42:04] | and say hello. | 问个好 |
[42:06] | Would that be all right with you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[42:08] | It’s Captain Cold. He’s a bad guy. | 这是寒冷队长 他不是好人 |
[42:11] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[42:13] | The Flash is going to have to be very fast to catch him. | 闪电侠要跑快一点才能抓住他 |
[42:16] | He will. He’s the fastest man alive. | 他会的 他是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[42:19] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[42:24] | What a mess. | 好乱啊 |
[42:27] | Well, we have to clean this place up. | 我们要把屋子整理干净 |
[42:29] | Unless you’re ready to tell me what | 还是你准备告诉我 |
[42:32] | you said you’d tell me. | 你要告诉我的事 |
[42:35] | Felicity, | 费利西蒂 |
[42:36] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[42:38] | We have a life together. | 我们陪伴着彼此 |
[42:41] | Right? We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[42:44] | If something is bothering you | 如果你有麻烦 |
[42:47] | And I don’t know about it, | 而我却不知道 |
[42:48] | I can’t help you fix it. | 我无法帮你解决 |
[42:50] | I can’t be a good teammate. | 我算不上好队友 |
[42:53] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[42:55] | and that makes me want to be the best teammate ever. | 我想当最好的队友 |
[42:59] | Not in a lance armstrong performance enhancing drugs kind of way. | 不是像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗服用提高成绩的禁药 |
[43:02] | More like…more positive sports | 反正是更正面的运动 |
[43:04] | analogy I would use if I knew anything about sports. | 我对运动方面不了解 |
[43:09] | What had you acting so strange when we got to Central City? | 你在中城的时候为什么行为怪异 |
[43:14] | It doesn’t matter, it’s over. | 已经不重要了 都结束了 |
[43:17] | And I am back in Star City, | 现在我回来星城了 |
[43:20] | with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[43:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:36] | Your hate will be everlasting. | 你的仇恨将会永存 |
[43:39] | Your enmity will never die. | 你的憎恨将永不消逝 |
[43:42] | It will follow them from this life | 会跟随他们转生到 |
[43:45] | into the next, | 下一世 |
[43:47] | and the next… and the next. | 直到永远 |
[43:50] | You owe me one, buddy. | 你欠我个人情 兄弟 |