时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Dr. Palmer got miniaturization to work. | 帕尔默博士实现了微型技术 |
[00:13] | Do it! | 开始 |
[00:18] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[00:34] | This is Field Crew 237, we’re at the Star City Bank. | 我是237号小组 我们在星城银行 |
[00:36] | We’re under attack! Immediate assistance! | 我们遭到袭击了 需要紧急援助 |
[01:24] | The ghosts, they’re about to take over the armored cars. | 那些幽灵 他们准备抢劫运钞车了 |
[01:27] | Yeah, it’s just like old times. | 是啊 就像以前一样 |
[01:43] | There are guards in the back. | 后面还有保安 |
[01:44] | We’ll get ’em. Go! | 我们会救出他们的 快走 |
[01:56] | They burned all the money. | 他们把所有的钱都烧了 |
[01:58] | They didn’t need it. | 他们不需要这些钱 |
[01:59] | Federal government sent this to prop up Star City Bank. | 联邦政府运这些钱来资助星城银行 |
[02:03] | Hive just wanted to make sure that didn’t happen. | 蜂巢只是想确保这些钱无法送到 |
[02:12] | I’ve heard of having money to burn, | 我听说过有的人钱多得花不完 |
[02:13] | but stealing money to burn, that’s new. | 但抢了钱拿去烧 真是新鲜事 |
[02:16] | Darhk’s not kidding– | 达克没开玩笑 |
[02:16] | he really wants this city to die. | 他真的想让这个城市灭亡 |
[02:18] | Yeah, but why? | 对 但为什么 |
[02:20] | I mean, what does HIVE have to gain from any of this? | 这样对蜂巢有什么好处 |
[02:23] | A base of operations. | 行动基地 |
[02:25] | They have to be able to operate out of somewhere. | 他们总得找一个能指挥行动的地方 |
[02:28] | What better spot than a dead city? | 有什么地方比一座死城更好呢 |
[02:29] | With almost a dead police department. | 还有个基本上不管事的警局 |
[02:31] | Any luck from that tooth | 我们拿下的蜂巢成员的牙齿 |
[02:32] | we got off the HIVE member that we took down? | 有没有什么新发现 |
[02:34] | Only that the deterioration of the DNA markers | 只知道DNA标记的破坏 |
[02:36] | was most definitely not natural. | 绝对是非自然原因 |
[02:38] | Which means it was caused by what? | 这是由什么引起的 |
[02:40] | Curtis and I have been trying to figure that out for the past month. | 我和柯蒂斯这一个月都在找寻原因 |
[02:42] | Maybe Ray will have better luck. | 也许雷能找到答案 |
[02:44] | I will ask. | 我会问他的 |
[02:45] | Hey, you got a sec? | 你有时间吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:01] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿到这些的 |
[03:02] | I got that from Lance. | 兰斯给我的 |
[03:04] | Who got it from Damian Darhk. | 达米恩·达克给他的 |
[03:05] | – John, this… ? – Is pretty definitive evidence | -约翰 这… -这是能证明 |
[03:09] | that HIVE had andy killed | 蜂巢杀了安迪是因为 |
[03:10] | because his criminal operations conflicted with theirs. | 他们两方的犯罪行为有利益冲突的确凿证据 |
[03:13] | That doesn’t track at all with what you have told me about Andy. | 这跟你告诉我关于安迪的事情毫不相符 |
[03:16] | Oliver, that doesn’t track with what I knew about Andy. | 奥利弗 这跟我认识的安迪不相符 |
[03:20] | But… | 但是… |
[03:21] | I guess I really never knew him at all. | 我想我真的一点都不了解他 |
[03:23] | There’s got to be some explanation. | 一定有原因的 |
[03:25] | Maybe he was undercover. | 也许他是卧底 |
[03:26] | Hey, man, listen, it’s all right there. | 哥们 听着 证据都在这了 |
[03:27] | – The facts are the facts. – All I’m saying, | -事实就是事实 -我想说的是 |
[03:29] | Andy was your brother, | 安迪是你哥哥 |
[03:31] | and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. | 我们应该假设他是清白的 |
[03:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:34] | Things aren’t always what they seem. | 有时候事情并不像表面上看的那样 |
[03:35] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:40] | Reiter’s not going to like this. | 瑞特会不高兴的 |
[03:42] | Not one bit. | 非常不高兴 |
[03:43] | Vlad was a good worker, | 瓦勒德是个能手 |
[03:46] | and they listened to him. | 而且他有号召力 |
[03:47] | Well, I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:49] | He was going to kill me. | 他当时要杀了我 |
[03:50] | Doesn’t sound like something he’d do. | 听上去不像是他会做的事 |
[03:52] | Maybe… maybe he didn’t have a choice, either. | 也许… 也许他也别无选择 |
[03:55] | Maybe someone put him up to it. | 也许有人指使他那么做 |
[03:58] | Maybe it was revenge. | 也许是报仇 |
[04:00] | Revenge for what? | 报什么仇 |
[04:01] | For Taiana. | 为泰安娜报仇 |
[04:03] | That drug stealing bitch you choked out? | 那个偷了毒品后 被你杀死的贱人 |
[04:06] | Vlad was her brother. | 瓦勒德是她哥哥 |
[04:15] | Thank you for coming by on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来 |
[04:17] | Well, happy to have something to do. | 我很高兴能有事做 |
[04:19] | To be honest, I’m feeling at a bit of a loss | 说实话 我对新找回的自由 |
[04:21] | of what to do with my newfound freedom. | 有点不知所措 |
[04:23] | And height. | 还有身高 |
[04:24] | Is everything always this big? | 所有东西本来就那么大吗 |
[04:26] | If you’re looking for something to do, | 如果你在找事情做 |
[04:27] | why not try, I don’t know, | 为什么不 |
[04:29] | declare yourself undead, | 告诉大家你还活着 |
[04:29] | try getting your company back. | 然后想办法把公司的管理权要回来呢 |
[04:31] | You said you had something that you needed help on? | 你之前说有事要找我帮忙 |
[04:34] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[04:35] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[04:36] | I am a recently undead billionaire CEO. | 我是一个没死的亿万富翁总裁 |
[04:39] | My time is at a premium. | 我的时间很宝贵 |
[04:40] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[04:44] | Thanks, I was wondering where my tooth went. | 谢谢 我之前还在想我的牙齿去哪了 |
[04:46] | John pulled this off of a ghost. | 这是约翰从一个幽灵嘴里拔出来的 |
[04:48] | It’s their cyanide retirement plan. | 里面的氰化物是为自杀准备的 |
[04:51] | We tried pulling DNA off of it, but… | 我们想从中提取DNA信息 但是… |
[04:53] | But half of the genetic markers are missing. That’s impossible. | 但一半的基因标记都不见了 这不可能 |
[04:55] | You mean like, | 你是说像 |
[04:56] | “a guy who can shrink to the size of a french fry” impossible? | “一个人能缩小到薯条那么小”一样不可能 |
[05:00] | Well, do you have any equipment? I’m fresh out of chromatographs. | 你有什么装备吗 我对层析法不太熟悉 |
[05:03] | Got that. | 有这个 |
[05:06] | Can we circle back to why you won’t come back to Palmer Tech? | 说回你为什么不想回帕尔默科技的话题吧 |
[05:09] | Your return is exactly what our stock price needs. | 你的回归绝对是我们股价所需要的动力 |
[05:11] | It’s incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[05:13] | The genetic code has been selectively degraded. | 基因序列被选择性地分解了 |
[05:15] | We know. We think it’s to scramble the DNA markers | 我们知道 我们觉得DNA标记这么混乱 |
[05:17] | so they can’t be IDed. But how? | 是为了防止被确认出身份 但怎么做到的 |
[05:19] | Well, it looks like it was done with a synthetic compound. | 看起来是用了一种人造化合物 |
[05:22] | Like a chemical CRISPR/Cas9. | 就好像化学生物基因改造 |
[05:22] | 「细菌和古细菌在长期演化过程中 形成的一种适应性免疫防御」 | |
[05:24] | Lastrapium trioxide. | 三氧化二砷 |
[05:25] | 沃夫曼 生物制剂公司 | |
[05:26] | Wolfman Biologics has a patent on it. | 沃夫曼生物制剂公司对此有专利 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | OK, tomorrow night, | 明天晚上 |
[05:34] | Patrolman’s Benevolent Association Gala. | 警署慈善组织晚会 |
[05:36] | It’s black tie, so you need a tux. | 正装出席 所以你需要一身礼服 |
[05:37] | Which one? He’s got like 50. | 哪一套 他差不多有五十套 |
[05:40] | Maybe back in the day. I don’t have a tux. | 以前是的 可现在我没有了 |
[05:42] | Get a rental. Doesn’t really matter. | 租一套 这无所谓 |
[05:44] | Every mayor in the history of Star City has attended the PBA. | 星城的历届市长都会参加警署慈善晚会 |
[05:47] | I secured a spot for you on the dais with the brass, | 我在主席台的领导座位旁边给你留了位置 |
[05:49] | but we need to make sure that your keynote is on point. | 但我们要确保你的演讲能切中要点 |
[05:51] | Which means, we need to find a way to say that | 也就是说我们需要表明 |
[05:53] | the police need our help without… | 我们会帮助警察并且 |
[05:55] | – Throwing them under the bus. – Right. | -不会为了自己的利益而背叛他们 -对 |
[05:59] | I thought you failed civics class. | 我以为你公民课挂科了 |
[06:01] | A D-minus, thank you. | 只是D减而已 谢谢提起 |
[06:03] | Alex has a way of making this interesting. | 艾利克斯让这变得有趣起来 |
[06:10] | Sorry, wrong number. | 不好意思 打错了 |
[06:12] | What were we saying? | 我们说到哪了 |
[06:14] | Moving on to Oliver’s platform. | 下面是奥利弗的竞选纲领 |
[06:16] | I got your email about cleaning up Star City Bay. | 我收到你关于清理星城湾的邮件了 |
[06:19] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:20] | You know, with everything this city’s facing right now, | 就星城的现况来看 |
[06:23] | a hippie, crunchy program like– | 像这样嬉皮式的琐碎项目… |
[06:25] | A hippie, crunchy program that will add hundreds of jobs, | 这个嬉皮式的琐碎项目会增加几百个工作岗位 |
[06:28] | help gentrify the surrounding neighborhoods, | 改善周围居民环境 |
[06:29] | and encourage outside investment. | 鼓励外部投资 |
[06:31] | And put voters to sleep. | 还会让投票者们犯困 |
[06:33] | We need to focus on crime and jobs. | 我们需要关注犯罪和就业 |
[06:34] | Which this program will address. | 这个项目就能做到 |
[06:38] | Hey, I will put out a press release tomorrow. | 我明天会发新闻稿 |
[06:39] | – I got to take this. – OK. | -我要接这个电话 -好 |
[06:45] | I think your brother’s onto us. | 我觉得你哥哥发现我们了 |
[06:47] | No. No, and even if he was, | 没有 没有 而且就算他发现了 |
[06:50] | it’s not like he’s the boss of me. | 他也不是我老板 |
[06:52] | No, he’s the boss of me. | 对 可他是我老板 |
[06:54] | – I know. – I’m just glad your brother’s not a killer. | -我知道 -还好你哥哥不是个杀手 |
[06:56] | Speedy! | 快手 |
[06:57] | Speedy… | 快手 |
[07:01] | Thea. Sorry, it’s a nickname. We have to go. | 西娅 抱歉 那是她的昵称 我们得走了 |
[07:04] | Felicity called about the thing. | 费利西蒂打电话了 |
[07:06] | The dental problem. | 关于口腔问题 |
[07:07] | Yes, yeah, sorry. | 好的 好 抱歉 |
[07:09] | Our– our friend has, this, | 我们 我们的朋友 |
[07:11] | tooth issue. | 牙齿有点问题 |
[07:13] | Good work. | 做得很好 |
[07:16] | 沃夫曼 生物制剂公司 | |
[07:24] | Onsite. | 就位 |
[07:26] | We’re clear for entry. | 可以进去了 |
[07:30] | All right, Felicity, what’s next? | 好了 费利西蒂 接下来怎么做 |
[07:32] | We need a sample of the chemical. | 我们需要一份化学制品的样本 |
[07:33] | With it, Ray can unscramble the DNA markers | 通过它 雷可以整理出DNA标记 |
[07:36] | and we can have a shot at IDing some of our ghosts. | 然后我们就有机会确认出某些幽灵的身份了 |
[07:39] | Where do we find this thing? | 去哪才能找得到 |
[07:40] | According to their recently hacked computers, | 根据他们最近被黑的电脑显示 |
[07:43] | second floor, northwest corner. | 在二楼 西北角 |
[07:45] | It’s a yellow liquid. | 是种黄色的液体 |
[07:48] | Incoming. | 有人来了 |
[07:49] | Four ghosts, north entrance. | 四个幽灵 北面的入口 |
[07:51] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[08:06] | Felicity, we’re in. | 费莉西蒂 我们进来了 |
[08:08] | Looking for the compound. | 正在找那种化合物 |
[08:18] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:25] | Green Arrow and Speedy need assistance. | 绿箭侠和快手需要援助 |
[08:26] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[08:27] | You should go, get out of here. | 你该走了 离开这里 |
[08:29] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[08:30] | I’ve got this. Go. | 我能行 走吧 |
[08:33] | Felicity, I’m going for an ID | 费利西蒂 我要确认一下 |
[08:34] | on the ghost that shot at us. Stand by. | 开枪射我们的幽灵的身份 准备好 |
[08:46] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[09:01] | Well, even death’s not permanent anymore. | 看来死亡也不是永久的了 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:05] | No, no, it’s OK. | 没事 没关系 |
[09:06] | Nothing seems to make sense anymore. | 现在什么都乱了 |
[09:09] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:12] | It’s obvious that HIVE faked his death. | 很显然蜂巢伪造了他的死亡 |
[09:14] | Maybe it was part of his recruitment.. | 可能这是他们招募的形式… |
[09:15] | You saw the file. | 你看了那些文件 |
[09:16] | You saw what kind of man my brother was, what kind of man he is. | 你看到了他以前是什么样 现在是什么样 |
[09:19] | We don’t know anything, | 我们还什么都不了解 |
[09:20] | Not until we hear it directly from Andy. | 除非是亲耳听安迪说出来 |
[09:22] | And how are we supposed to do that? | 怎样才能让他说呢 |
[09:23] | We get him out of HIVE. | 把他从蜂巢里救出来 |
[09:25] | Oliver, how are you still giving him the benefit of the doubt? | 奥利弗 你怎么还能认为他是清白的呢 |
[09:27] | Because he’s your family. | 因为他是你的家人 |
[09:29] | You said he was a good man. | 你说过他是个好人 |
[09:30] | – Maybe a part of him still is. – I don’t know. | -可能他仍然是 -我不知道 |
[09:32] | I do. Last month at the lumber yard, | 我知道 上个月在木场 |
[09:33] | a ghost had a chance to kill you, but didn’t. | 一个幽灵原本可以杀死你 但是他没有 |
[09:35] | I remember thinking how weird that was, | 那次很奇怪 |
[09:37] | unless that ghost was Andy. | 除非那个幽灵就是安迪 |
[09:38] | So, what, he had a chance to kill me and he didn’t, | 怎么 难道他饶了我一命 |
[09:40] | so I’m just supposed to forget he’s a killer? | 我就可以不在乎他是个杀手了吗 |
[09:41] | No, but you should still remember he’s your brother. | 不 可是你应该记住他是你哥哥 |
[09:44] | I can’t square that circle, Thea. | 我做不到 西娅 |
[09:46] | That HIVE member was nothing like my brother. | 那个蜂巢的成员跟我哥哥一点关系都没有 |
[09:48] | The man that was my brother’s dead. | 我哥哥已经死了 |
[09:51] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:57] | What brother? | 什么哥哥 |
[09:58] | The brother of the prisoner that stole the drugs. | 那个偷了毒品的犯人的哥哥 |
[10:00] | But only because he put him up to it. | 但全是他指使的 |
[10:02] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了吧 |
[10:03] | That prisoner attacked you ’cause what you did to his sister– | 那个犯人袭击你是因为你杀了他妹妹 |
[10:05] | That’s a lie! | 你在说谎 |
[10:06] | It’s a hell of a lot more believable | 这比说我故意让他去 |
[10:08] | than me putting him up to attacking you. | 袭击你可信多了 |
[10:09] | You know what, you have had it in for me | 自从你发现了那个设备后 |
[10:10] | ever since you found that knap– | 你就一直跟我过不去 |
[10:11] | Enough! I have a means of | 够了 我有办法能 |
[10:14] | divining the truth. | 占卜出真相 |
[10:19] | Why did you kill that prisoner? | 你为什么杀了那个犯人 |
[10:21] | Because he attacked me. | 因为他袭击了我 |
[10:25] | Come on, man, | 拜托 |
[10:26] | this isn’t the place for your hocus pocus crap! | 别在这里搞些玄乎的东西 |
[10:29] | Did you have that prisoner attack Mr. Queen? | 你有没有让那个犯人袭击奎恩先生 |
[10:31] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[10:35] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[10:37] | According to what, a bunch of twigs? | 根据是什么 一堆树枝吗 |
[10:39] | Reiter, don’t do this! You got to hear me out! | 瑞特 别这样 你得听我解释 |
[10:41] | It’s him! He’s the problem. | 是他 他才是有问题的 |
[10:43] | He’s the problem! | 他才是有问题的 |
[10:45] | What are you going to do to him? | 你要怎么处理他 |
[10:46] | Nothing. I believe the wrong should make things right. | 不处理 我认为做错的人应该改正 |
[10:59] | So, you wanted to see me. | 你想要见我吗 |
[11:00] | So polite. That’s a bit atypical. | 这么礼貌 有点不正常啊 |
[11:02] | A guy gets slapped down enough times, he learns who’s boss. | 被训斥了很多次之后 我知道该听谁的话了 |
[11:06] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry, what are you talking about? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[11:11] | After our meeting last week, I had an unpleasant encounter | 上周我们见面后 我不幸遇到了 |
[11:14] | with the Green Arrow and his compatriots. | 绿箭侠和他的同伙 |
[11:17] | My security personnel are under the opinion | 我的安保人员认为 |
[11:20] | that you called that meeting so as | 你叫我去会面 |
[11:21] | to create an opportunity to have me followed. | 是为了创造机会好让他们跟踪我 |
[11:24] | So your security guys don’t trust me, but what about you? | 这么说你的安保人员不相信我 那你呢 |
[11:27] | Trust is an orchid– | 信任就像兰花 |
[11:30] | beautiful but delicate. | 很美但也很脆弱 |
[11:32] | Requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. | 需要很理想的条件才能茁壮成长 |
[11:36] | Without those conditions, | 没有这样的条件 |
[11:38] | it dies. | 它就会死 |
[11:44] | Tread carefully, Quentin. | 小心行事 昆汀 |
[11:46] | Believe it or not, the death of your daughter | 信不信由你 我对你最可怕的威胁 |
[11:47] | is not the most terrible thing that I can threaten you with. | 绝不只是杀死你女儿 |
[11:55] | 星城码头 第52滑道 | |
[12:09] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[12:11] | Then why are you answering the phone? | 那你为什么还要接电话 |
[12:14] | because, I… | 因为 我 |
[12:18] | I would have told you I was stopping by, | 我之前想告诉你我会过来 |
[12:20] | but you weren’t taking my calls. | 可是你一直不接我电话 |
[12:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:23] | To help you. | 帮你 |
[12:25] | Those men you killed in Nanda Parbat, | 你在南达尔巴特杀死的那些人 |
[12:28] | the effects of those deaths must be wearing off by now. | 你应该又有杀人的欲望了吧 |
[12:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:32] | The blood lust has returned, hasn’t it? | 嗜血的欲望又出现了 对吧 |
[12:33] | I have it under control. | 我能控制住 |
[12:35] | You can’t control it, Thea. | 你控制不了 西娅 |
[12:42] | Who’s Lawrence Tanner? | 劳伦斯·坦纳是谁 |
[12:44] | Pedophile. Multiple accusations, | 恋童癖者 被指控了多次 |
[12:46] | no convictions. | 但罪名都不成立 |
[12:48] | Lives three blocks down. | 住在三个街区外 |
[12:49] | The world needs one less pedophile. | 这个世界少一个恋童癖者会更好 |
[12:51] | And you need at least a month of peace. | 这样你也能至少一个月不再想杀人了 |
[12:54] | Look, I’m going to go out, OK? | 我要出去一下 好吗 |
[12:56] | And when I come home, you better not still be here, | 等我回来的时候 你最好已经走了 |
[12:59] | or I am calling the police. | 否则我就叫警察来 |
[13:12] | Alex hired a security detail, if you want to sit this one out. | 艾利克斯雇了一队保镖 你今天可以休息了 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’m going to be at the bar. | 好的 我去吧台 |
[13:17] | Well, this is actually a better way | 其实 现在这样 |
[13:20] | than how you usually spend your evenings– | 比你平时的夜生活好多了 |
[13:21] | Dressing in leather and tying people up. | 穿着皮衣去收拾别人 |
[13:24] | There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[13:26] | They’re waiting for you on the dais. | 他们都在等你上台发言呢 |
[13:28] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:30] | About to find out. | 马上见分晓 |
[13:34] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[13:36] | It is our great privilege to be here tonight | 很荣幸 今晚我们共聚于此 |
[13:40] | to honor the Star City Police Department. | 向星城警局致敬 |
[13:43] | These are a group of men and women | 这些男人和女人 |
[13:45] | who risk their lives for us on a daily basis. | 每天不顾生命危险保护我们 |
[13:48] | Never been an easy job, | 警察是个艰苦的职业 |
[13:50] | and it has certainly never been more difficult | 尤其是如今 在这座城市做警察 |
[13:52] | than it is right now in our city. | 更是史无前例的艰难 |
[13:54] | These are the people that keep our streets safe, | 这群人保卫我们的社区 |
[13:56] | who watch over us. | 看护我们 |
[13:58] | They protect us. | 他们在保护我们 |
[14:00] | For that, I’m grateful. | 对此 我十分感激 |
[14:02] | And so is the rest of Star City. | 星城的所有人都十分感激 |
[14:13] | Not bad. Not quite as powerful | 不错啊 虽然跟绿箭侠说的比起来 |
[14:15] | as the Green Arrow’s, but not bad. | 稍逊一筹 不过挺不错了 |
[14:17] | Yeah? Maybe I should get him to endorse me. | 是吗 或许我该让他来支持我 |
[14:20] | I need a favor from you. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[14:22] | Need a location of one of Darhk’s foot soldiers. | 帮我查达克手下一个杀手的位置 |
[14:25] | Could be a little difficult. | 可能有点困难 |
[14:26] | Darhk called me into his office this morning | 达克今早叫我去他办公室 |
[14:27] | for a little chat about how he doesn’t trust me anymore. | 谈了谈 说他再也不信我了 |
[14:29] | Wait, wait, wait, are you in danger? | 等等 你有危险吗 |
[14:31] | I hope not. But listen, | 但愿没有 但是 |
[14:34] | when I was there, I saw something on his desk. | 我在他那的时候 看到他桌上有个东西 |
[14:36] | Something about Slip 52 down at the docks. | 写着码头的第52滑道 |
[14:38] | Now, if the ghosts are there, | 如果幽灵在那里 |
[14:40] | maybe the one you’re looking for will be there, too. | 或许你要找的人也在那 |
[14:42] | – OK. Thank you. – All right. | -好的 谢谢 -没事 |
[14:46] | Hey, honey. How are you? | 亲爱的 你好 |
[14:48] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:51] | Club soda. | 苏打水 |
[14:53] | Yeah, it has to be. | 是啊 没办法 |
[14:55] | Can’t have the candidate’s bodyguard getting hammered. | 候选人的保镖可不能醉醺醺的 |
[14:58] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[15:00] | Resurrected siblings | 兄弟姐妹复活 |
[15:01] | are kind of in my wheelhouse. | 这事我已经驾轻就熟了 |
[15:04] | It’s not quite the same thing, Laurel. | 这不太一样 劳蕾尔 |
[15:08] | Sara wasn’t really… | 莎拉不是… |
[15:09] | a member of an organization of killers? | 杀手组织的成员 |
[15:13] | I’m sure there are a million things | 我知道 现在你的脑子里 |
[15:15] | going through your head right now. All I’m saying is, | 有万千思绪 我只是想说 |
[15:17] | make one of them an appreciation for the fact | 对于你哥哥还活着这件事 |
[15:20] | that your brother is actually alive. | 起码要有一丝欣慰 |
[15:22] | Well, why, so I can… | 为什么呢 这样我就能… |
[15:26] | hold off some kind of false hope | 继续幻想着 |
[15:28] | that he might be decent? He doesn’t deserve that. | 或许他是个好人吗 他不配 |
[15:30] | No, he probably doesn’t, but you do. | 他是不配 但你配 |
[15:32] | After Andy died, a part of you died, too. | 安迪死后 你的一部分也死了 |
[15:35] | And now, now is your chance to heal. | 现在就是你痊愈的机会 |
[15:38] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么才能痊愈 |
[15:41] | When I had to look… | 当我要看着… |
[15:44] | my nephew in the eye | 我外甥的眼睛 |
[15:46] | and tell him that… | 告诉他… |
[15:50] | he was never going to see his daddy again. | 他再也见不到自己爸爸了 |
[15:57] | The months after Andy died were the darkest times of my life. | 安迪死后一个月 是我人生中最灰暗的日子 |
[16:01] | I would have given anything, | 我愿意付出一切 |
[16:03] | anything to get Andy back. | 让安迪回来 |
[16:05] | I would have sacrificed my life | 我愿意付出生命 |
[16:09] | to have him back with his wife and his son. | 让安迪和他的妻儿团圆 |
[16:13] | I would have traded my life for a stranger. | 我甚至愿意用自己的命来换 |
[16:18] | Mr. Queen, it’s so nice to meet you. | 奎恩先生 见到你很高兴 |
[16:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Do you think you can get more funding for the SCPD? | 你认为你能为星城警局筹到更多资金吗 |
[16:24] | Well, that’s certainly a top priority. | 这绝对是我的首要任务 |
[16:25] | – That’s great news, thank you. ?- Sure. | -真是好消息 谢谢 -应该的 |
[16:27] | Mr. Queen. Huge fan. | 奎恩先生 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[16:30] | Thank you. Mr.? | 谢谢 你是 |
[16:32] | Darhk. | 达克 |
[16:33] | I have some ideas of how I might contribute to your campaign. | 对于如何帮助你竞选 我有些想法 |
[16:36] | – Do you have a minute? – Of course. | -你有空吗 -当然 |
[16:38] | Well, it’s not just about financial support. | 不止是关于财政支持 |
[16:41] | I have strong relations in the business circles, | 我在商界也有很硬的关系 |
[16:43] | media outlets as well. | 在媒体界也有 |
[16:44] | That’s all well and good, but I am running unopposed. | 这很好 但是我没有竞争对手 |
[16:47] | So I don’t totally understand how you can help me win. | 所以我不明白 我为什么还需要你帮我赢呢 |
[16:49] | Oh, it’s not about winning. | 不是关于赢得选举 |
[16:51] | It’s about how much we can accomplish if we worked together. | 而是关于我们合作能实现的大业 |
[16:54] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[16:55] | And not to be indelicate, | 我不想让你难堪 |
[16:56] | but a lot has changed in Star City | 但是你父母不再掌权之后 |
[16:58] | since your parents held sway here. | 星城改变了很多 |
[17:00] | The levers of power have changed. | 权力制衡机制也改变了 |
[17:02] | And not understanding that is what doomed Jessica Danforth’s bid. | 杰西卡·丹福斯就因为不明白这一点才会失败 |
[17:07] | What do you want, Mr. Darhk? | 你想要什么 达克先生 |
[17:09] | I read the press release about your new project. | 我看过你新项目的新闻稿 |
[17:11] | The restoration of Starling Bay. | 斯特林湾的重建项目 |
[17:13] | Reconsider your plans. Leave the bay as it is. | 重新考虑一下吧 别去动那块地 |
[17:16] | What if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[17:18] | Oh, well, then you’ll no longer be unopposed. | 那么你就会有竞争对手了 |
[17:22] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[17:25] | Mr. Darhk. | 达克先生 |
[17:34] | Leaving to fight Ra’s on the mountaintop, | 上山找拉斯决斗 |
[17:35] | going undercover ?with the League of Assassins, | 去刺客联盟当卧底 |
[17:37] | dating the huntress… | 跟女杀手约会 |
[17:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:40] | I am just listing all of the terrible ideas | 我在列举过去三年里 |
[17:42] | you’ve had over the past three years, | 你做过的所有糟糕透顶的主意 |
[17:43] | of which throwing in with Damien Darhk has got to be the worst. | 跟达米恩·达克合作绝对是最糟的了 |
[17:46] | I am not throwing in with Damien Darhk! | 我不是跟达米恩·达克合作 |
[17:48] | I am using him to get at HIVE. | 我是在利用他接近蜂巢 |
[17:51] | Isn’t Lance already our man on the inside? | 兰斯不是已经打入内部了吗 |
[17:52] | Lance has lost Darhk’s trust, | 达克不信任兰斯了 |
[17:54] | making this the only way… | 所以只有这一条路… |
[17:56] | To get yourself killed. | 害死你自己 |
[17:57] | You remember the last time | 还记得上一次 |
[17:59] | you tried to take down an evil organization from the inside? | 你打算从内部瓦解一个邪恶组织吗 |
[18:01] | – This is different. ?- Why? | -这次不一样 -为什么 |
[18:02] | – Because you’d be doing it as Oliver Queen? ?- Yep. | -因为这次是以奥利弗·奎恩的身份 -对 |
[18:05] | What about your mayoral campaign? | 那市长竞选呢 |
[18:07] | You cannot be an effective candidate for mayor | 你不能一边做着市长候选人 |
[18:10] | and Darhk’s undercover stooge. | 一边做着达克身边的卧底 |
[18:12] | Taking down Darhk is more important, | 扳倒达克更重要 |
[18:14] | especially now that we know he has Andy under his thumb. | 尤其现在我们已经知道安迪在他麾下了 |
[18:18] | First, there is a whole long list of things | 首先 关于安迪 |
[18:20] | that we don’t know about Andy. | 我们有好多不了解的地方 |
[18:21] | Second, you didn’t decide to run for mayor to take down Darhk. | 其次 你竞选市长不是为了扳倒达克 |
[18:24] | You did it to give the city something that the Green Arrow | 而是为了给城市一些 |
[18:27] | can’t give them… | 绿箭侠给不了的东西 |
[18:28] | Hope. Inspiration. | 希望 鼓舞 |
[18:31] | Don’t lose sight of that. | 别忘了这点 |
[18:34] | Not even for John. | 即使是为了约翰 |
[18:48] | This man betrayed us. | 他背叛了我们 |
[18:50] | He sent an innocent man, | 他把一个无辜的人 |
[18:52] | a useful man to his grave. | 一个有能力的人送进了坟墓 |
[18:54] | He conspired against me, you, | 他密谋反对我 你们 |
[18:56] | all of his brothers. | 以及所有的兄弟 |
[18:58] | Baron, please… | 巴伦 拜托 |
[19:00] | His punishment won’t come from me, | 我是不会惩罚他的 |
[19:01] | but from the one he sought to hurt. | 而是由他试图伤害的人来进行 |
[19:11] | Oliver, please. | 奥利弗 求你 |
[19:12] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[19:14] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[19:17] | Come on, Queen. | 别这样 奎恩 |
[19:21] | Please. Look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything! | 求你了 对不起 对一切事情 |
[19:27] | Please don’t do this! | 求你别这样 |
[19:35] | Harder! | 用力 |
[19:47] | So– so, I’m sorry, | 我没听明白 |
[19:50] | your friend was reunited with his brother after eight years? | 八年后 你的朋友和他哥哥重逢了吗 |
[19:54] | It’s crazy, right? | 很离谱 对吧 |
[19:55] | Yeah, crazy. | 是很离谱 |
[19:57] | So you have you given him your crown yet? | 你没有把你的皇冠给他吗 |
[20:00] | I mean, you held the record with five years | 他打破了你五年来一直认为 |
[20:02] | thinking Oliver was dead, so. | 奥利弗已死的记录 所以 |
[20:06] | I can’t imagine how tough it must have been for you, Thea. | 我无法想象那对你来说多艰难 西娅 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:12] | You know, I should probably take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[20:15] | OK. | 好 |
[20:16] | This is Alex. Sorry. | 我是艾利克斯 抱歉 |
[20:18] | Yeah, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[20:21] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[20:22] | What are you drinking? Maybe I can buy you another. | 在喝什么呢 我再请你喝一杯吧 |
[20:25] | I don’t think my date would like that very much. | 和我约会的人会不高兴的 |
[20:28] | Well, I don’t see him here. | 他又不在这 |
[20:29] | You look like the kind of girl where no means yes. | 你看起来是那种喜欢说反话的女孩子 |
[20:32] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[20:44] | Thea! Stop! | 西娅 住手 |
[20:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:59] | Can’t do it? | 打不了吗 |
[21:02] | I can’t believe that Andy’s back. | 我无法相信安迪回来了 |
[21:09] | How am I supposed to tell Carly? | 我该怎么向卡莉解释 |
[21:11] | She has a right to know, Johnny. | 她有权知道 约翰尼 |
[21:13] | She’s better off thinking he’s dead. | 她最好不知道他还活着 |
[21:15] | I’m not sure that’s your call to make. | 我觉得这不是你该做的决定 |
[21:17] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我什么也不确定 |
[21:22] | You know, when I first found out about the Flash, | 当我第一次知道闪电侠 |
[21:24] | and the Lazarus Pit and what it did for Thea… | 复活泉水 以及它对西娅造成的影响时 |
[21:29] | I began to daydream about Andy being back. | 我开始幻想安迪回来了 |
[21:33] | I would just play with that idea. | 我只是会想想而已 |
[21:37] | My brother’s back. | 我哥哥回来了 |
[21:43] | I never thought it would actually happen. | 我从未想过这真的会发生 |
[21:45] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:51] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[21:58] | – Hi, Lyla. – Hi, Oliver. | -莱拉 -奥利弗 |
[22:01] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[22:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:08] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 我让你们俩单独聊 |
[22:16] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[22:18] | I guess as good as can be expected, right? | 已经算是挺好的了 是吧 |
[22:21] | Nothing really to compare this to. | 没有什么事能拿来作比较 |
[22:24] | At least not this week. | 至少这周没有 |
[22:27] | Lance has some intel for us. | 兰斯有情报给我们 |
[22:29] | Slip 52 at the docks. | 码头的第52滑道 |
[22:31] | Felicity checked it out, and that whole area’s | 费利西蒂查过了 那个区域 |
[22:33] | been shut down for the entire night. | 整个晚上都处于关闭状态 |
[22:34] | Think the ghosts have something planned there? | 你认为那些幽灵在那有什么计划吗 |
[22:36] | And maybe your brother. | 也许你哥哥也会在 |
[22:38] | Every time we face the ghosts, | 每次我们面对那些幽灵 |
[22:39] | it’s Russian Roulette. I’m not risking any of you for Andy. | 都是拿命在赌 我不能要你们为安迪冒险 |
[22:41] | You’re not. We’re offering. | 不是你要求 我们主动提出 |
[22:43] | OK. But just us. | 好吧 但是就我们俩 |
[22:46] | Thea and Laurel sit this one out. | 西娅和劳蕾尔不能插手这事 |
[22:48] | OK. | 好 |
[22:57] | Gentlemen, you all come here from different walks, | 先生们 你们都来自不同的行业 |
[23:02] | different paths. | 不同的生活方式 |
[23:04] | But all burdened with the same knowledge– | 但是全都了解一件事 |
[23:07] | that this world is diseased. | 这个世界病入膏肓 |
[23:09] | Fortunately, there is a cure for this pestilence. | 幸运的是 我们有治疗这场瘟疫的解药 |
[23:15] | That cure, gentlemen, | 先生们 这个解药 |
[23:17] | is HIVE. | 就是蜂巢 |
[23:18] | Those little yellow pills you swallowed, | 你们吞下的这些黄色小药片 |
[23:20] | they do a few interesting things– | 它们有一些有趣的功效 |
[23:23] | including making you cooperative. | 包括让你们合作 |
[23:26] | Now, I understand you all volunteered and that’s just swell. | 我明白你们都是自愿的 这太好了 |
[23:30] | But I think we can all agree that in any chain of command, | 但是我认为我们都会同意任何的指挥系统 |
[23:33] | there can never be too much compliance. | 反抗肯定是会有的 |
[23:39] | Perhaps a demonstration. | 我们试验一下吧 |
[23:42] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[23:50] | The people of this city– | 这座城市的人们 |
[23:51] | what’s left of them, at any rate– | 虽然也没剩多少人了 |
[23:54] | they call you ghosts. | 他们称你们为幽灵 |
[23:59] | And they have no idea how right they are. | 而他们不知道自己有多么正确 |
[24:02] | Up there! | 上面 |
[24:06] | Kill the green one. | 杀了那个穿绿衣服的 |
[25:07] | This isn’t on you, John, it was my call. | 这不能怪你 约翰 是我的决定 |
[25:11] | I never should have let you make it. | 我就不该让你做这决定 |
[25:13] | Felicity, can you give us a second? | 费利西蒂 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[25:14] | No, I think I should stay. | 不 我认为我该留下来 |
[25:17] | I just remembered, | 我刚想起来 |
[25:19] | I got that thing in the whatever with the what’s-it. | 我有什么东西要弄 |
[25:23] | Oliver, let this go, man. | 奥利弗 算了吧 |
[25:26] | I have. | 我已经放弃了 |
[25:27] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害死自己 |
[25:30] | I’ve been a lot closer to almost killed. | 我还遇到过更危险的情况 |
[25:32] | – Andy made his choice. – You don’t know that. | -安迪做了他的选择 -这点你并不知道 |
[25:35] | John, you saw what was going on tonight. | 约翰 你看到今晚发生的事 |
[25:37] | Those men, they were under the influence of something. | 那些人受到了某种药物的影响 |
[25:40] | Whatever pill is scrambling their DNA | 打乱他们DNA的那种药物 |
[25:42] | is also making them susceptible to dark suggestion. | 让他们很容易受到邪恶暗示的影响 |
[25:45] | All right, just because you have a blind spot for your family, | 好吧 你看不清你的家人 |
[25:47] | don’t expect me to, as well. | 别指望我也会这样 |
[25:48] | That– that’s not what this is about. | 我想说的重点不是这个 |
[25:49] | The hell it’s not. | 不是才怪 |
[25:50] | Family is exactly what this is about. | 家人就是重点 |
[25:53] | Criminal or not. | 不管是不是罪犯 |
[25:55] | Under the influence or not. | 不管有没有受到影响 |
[25:57] | Andy let his son and his wife believe he was dead | 八年来 安迪让他的儿子和妻子相信 |
[26:00] | for eight years, Oliver. | 他已经死了 奥利弗 |
[26:01] | Eight years! | 八年啊 |
[26:04] | And there’s no excuse for that. | 这没有任何借口 |
[26:07] | – None. – John, I’m just… you don’t know. | -没有 -约翰 我只是 你不知道 |
[26:09] | Oliver, you don’t know. | 奥利弗 是你不知道 |
[26:11] | You have this inexplicable way | 你有那种令人费解的方式 |
[26:12] | of excusing everything just because it’s family. | 来为一切找借口 只因为是家人 |
[26:13] | It’s not inexplicable! I’m asking you… | 一点也不令人费解 我是让你… |
[26:17] | I’m asking you to hold out hope for Andy, | 我是让你对安迪抱有希望 |
[26:20] | because I need that hope. | 因为我需要那种希望 |
[26:22] | I need to believe | 我需要相信 |
[26:23] | that no matter what happens in our lives, | 无论我们生活中发生了什么事 |
[26:26] | no matter how much darkness infects us, | 无论我们受到多少黑暗的影响 |
[26:28] | I need to believe that we can come back from that! | 我需要相信我们都能从黑暗中回来 |
[26:31] | And it was exactly that | 正是这种想法 |
[26:32] | thinking that led you to the League last year. | 去年指引着你走向刺客联盟 |
[26:36] | Doesn’t seem like you learned much from that. | 看来你没从中吸取教训 |
[26:39] | Felicity told you? | 费利西蒂告诉你了 |
[26:40] | Getting in bed with Darhk, Oliver? | 与达克合作 奥利弗 |
[26:41] | I don’t see how you can even consider it. | 我不明白你怎么能考虑这种事 |
[26:48] | We are going to take this guy down, | 我们会打倒这个人的 |
[26:50] | and no idea is off the table. | 无论用什么办法 |
[26:52] | I thought you’re doing things differently, Oliver. | 我以为你会换一种方式 奥利弗 |
[26:54] | Fighting Darhk from the inside | 从内部打击达克 |
[26:57] | is just fighting Darhk in the shadows. | 就是从阴暗处打击达克 |
[26:59] | You want to do things differently? You want ideas, fine. | 你想用不同的方式吗 你想要办法吗 好 |
[27:04] | Let’s take this son of a bitch down in the light of day. | 那我们就光明正大地打倒这个混蛋 |
[27:17] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 |
[27:19] | For what? | 什么刚好 |
[27:20] | Ah, roasted lizard | 烤蜥蜴 |
[27:22] | with a little bit of coriander and sea salt. | 加一点芫荽和海盐 |
[27:25] | I’ve gotten better at removing the skin with a sharp rock. | 我用尖利的石子剥皮的技术越来越好了 |
[27:27] | I ate already. | 我吃过了 |
[27:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:38] | It’s a hard day. | 今天过得挺不顺的 |
[27:42] | Taiana… | 泰安娜… |
[27:44] | I have to… | 我得… |
[27:47] | I have to tell you something about your brother. | 我得告诉你一些你哥哥的事 |
[27:50] | Vlad? | 瓦勒德 |
[27:53] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[27:55] | No. | 不 |
[27:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:01] | – Is he– – Taiana… | -他… -泰安娜 |
[28:03] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:14] | Sorry, I had Curtis grab some more toys | 不好意思 我让柯蒂斯拿了些工具过来 |
[28:16] | so I could keep working on your tooth. | 这样我就能继续研究你的牙齿 |
[28:19] | That’s ok; I don’t think we’re going to be using the table | 没关系 反正今晚应该也不会 |
[28:21] | for eating tonight, anyway. | 在这张桌子上吃饭 |
[28:24] | Oliver and John are busy fighting over | 奥利弗和约翰正忙着对付 |
[28:26] | John’s not-so-dead after all brother. | 约翰那个原来并没死的哥哥 |
[28:29] | Do I even want to ask? | 我应该问一问吗 |
[28:31] | Let’s just say you no longer corner the market | 这样说吧 现在不是只有你一个人 |
[28:32] | on not being dead as people think. | 没有像人们以为的那样死透了 |
[28:34] | Though, in John’s brother’s case, | 不过约翰的弟弟 |
[28:35] | he does have a pretty good excuse– | 倒是有个很好的理由 |
[28:37] | Unlike some people. | 不像某些人 |
[28:38] | Have you seen anyone? | 你见过别人了吗 |
[28:41] | Of course not; I’ve been busy here working on your tooth. | 当然没有 我忙着研究你的牙齿呢 |
[28:43] | You’re stalling. Ray, when you come back from the dead, | 你在拖时间 雷 你起死回生后 |
[28:45] | you’re supposed to start living again. | 应该重新回到正轨 |
[28:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:49] | I’ve been catching up on the past six months. | 我一直在回顾过去六个月发生的事 |
[28:52] | My company, my city, my life. | 我的公司 我的城市 我的生命 |
[28:55] | And I feel like Tom Sawyer watching his own funeral. | 感觉就像汤姆·索亚在看自己的葬礼 |
[28:58] | Except in my case, nobody really cares. | 只不过没人在意我罢了 |
[29:00] | That is not true, Ray. | 不是这样的 雷 |
[29:01] | Renaming Starling Star City is nice, | 给星城改名的确很不错 |
[29:04] | but then take a look to what’s happened to the place. | 但瞧瞧这地方发生了什么事 |
[29:08] | And my company, this thing I’ve built | 而我所创建的公司 |
[29:09] | that was supposed to outlast me, | 应该比我活得更久 |
[29:11] | is now on life support. | 现在却苟延残喘 |
[29:12] | Because it needs you. | 因为它需要你 |
[29:15] | To do what? | 做什么呢 |
[29:16] | The same thing I was doing before I died? | 做跟我死前一样的事吗 |
[29:18] | Obviously that didn’t amount to anything. | 现在那样一点用都没有 |
[29:20] | Oh, self-pity is not a good look on you. | 这种自怨自艾的情绪不适合你 |
[29:22] | Ah, I don’t think it’s self-pity. | 我觉得这不是自怨自艾 |
[29:24] | I think it’s self-reflection. | 我觉得这是自我反思 |
[29:27] | If I’m going to come back to life, | 如果我要回到正轨 |
[29:30] | I have to figure out what it is that I’m living for. | 我就应该弄明白我生存的意义是什么 |
[29:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | I played around with your bicuspid a bit. | 我研究了你给我的臼齿 |
[29:38] | Ah, the, uh, compound definitely broke down | 那些化合物已经破坏了 |
[29:40] | the residual DNA on the tooth. | 牙齿上残存的DNA |
[29:42] | It’s pretty inventive, actually. | 其实这种做法还挺别出心裁的 |
[29:44] | Is there any way to reconstitute the DNA | 有没有办法重建DNA |
[29:46] | so we have a shot at iding these guys? | 让我们能够查出他们的身份 |
[29:48] | No. Once the alleles are decomposed, | 不行 等位基因一旦分解 |
[29:51] | they’re gone for good. Yeah. | 就永远消失了 |
[29:53] | So since that was a dead end, | 既然这个方法行不通 |
[29:54] | I took another look at the polymer | 我就重新研究了一下 |
[29:55] | the fake tooth was made of. | 用于制造假牙的聚合物 |
[29:57] | Uh, I found faint traces of sodium fluoride. | 我发现有氟化钠的痕迹 |
[30:01] | Like from water? | 就像水中残留的吗 |
[30:02] | There’s no way that the concentration | 那种浓度不可能 |
[30:03] | could be high enough to leave behind any sort of residue. | 高到可以留下任何残余 |
[30:06] | It would if there was an unusually | 如果在饮用水中的氟化钠含量 |
[30:07] | high Sodium fluoride count in the drinking water, | 本来就超出常量就很有可能 |
[30:10] | like say in the facility that was closed down | 比如因为这个原因 |
[30:12] | for that very reason. | 而关闭的地方 |
[30:15] | Muller Psychiatric Center. | 穆勒精神病治疗中心 |
[30:17] | You got to admire the irony | 不得不承认这的确很讽刺 |
[30:19] | of Damien Darhk keeping his army of bad guys | 达米恩·达克把他的坏人大军 |
[30:21] | in a defunct looney bin. | 藏在废弃的疯人院里 |
[30:22] | Not bad for a guy who thinks his life didn’t add up to anything. | 作为一个觉得自己毫无意义的人 你做得真不错 |
[30:31] | Never going to outlive that one. | 我才不要一直那样 |
[30:33] | Everyone clear on the plan? | 大家都清楚我们的计划了吗 |
[30:34] | You know, I wasn’t the first 80 times we went over it, | 我之前听了百八十遍也不明白 |
[30:37] | but now I think I got it. | 现在我觉得我知道了 |
[30:40] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么了 伙计们 |
[30:42] | Felicity found a probable location | 费利西蒂查到了 |
[30:44] | for the Ghosts’ base of operations. | 幽灵基地的可能所在地 |
[30:46] | These guys are not going to be easy to take out. | 那些家伙可不好对付 |
[30:48] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:50] | We’re not trying to take down the Ghosts; | 我们没有打算端掉幽灵 |
[30:51] | we don’t have the manpower. | 没有这个人力 |
[30:54] | Going after Andy. | 我们要找安迪 |
[30:55] | Guys, Oliver nearly got himself killed trying to help Andy. | 奥利弗为了帮安迪差点搭上了性命 |
[30:59] | I’m not letting you do the same. | 我不会让你们重蹈覆辙 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry, but it’s not really just up to you. | 对不起 但这不由你来决定 |
[31:04] | I did everything that I could | 我曾经尽全力 |
[31:05] | to bring my sister back, | 把我的妹妹带回来 |
[31:06] | and I think your brother deserves the same. | 我觉得你哥哥也值得你这样做 |
[31:08] | No, Laurel, | 不 劳蕾尔 |
[31:09] | that’s just it– I don’t think he does. | 这样说吧…我并不这么觉得 |
[31:12] | And I don’t know what Oliver told you– | 我不知道奥利弗跟你们说了什么… |
[31:13] | He told them the only two things that matter– | 他告诉了他们最重要的两件事 |
[31:15] | Andy’s under Darhk’s influence, | 安迪被达克影响了 |
[31:16] | and we need to get him out. | 以及我们得救他出来 |
[31:18] | I can’t let you risk your life | 我不能让你们为一个 |
[31:19] | for someone who does not deserve it. | 不值得你们涉险的人搭上性命 |
[31:21] | That’s your call. But we’ve made ours. | 那是你的决定 但我们已经做了我们的决定 |
[31:24] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[31:39] | We’re onsite. | 我们就位了 |
[31:40] | Oh, satellite’s reading a hell of a lot of activity | 虽然是半夜三点钟 但是卫星侦测出 |
[31:42] | for 3:00 in the morning. I’m guessing 50 or so ghosts | 很多活动信号 我猜大概有五十左右名幽灵 |
[31:44] | plus who knows how many recruits. | 未知数量的新人 |
[31:46] | Hey, wait, if the ghosts are wearing | 等等 如果那些幽灵还穿着 |
[31:47] | their usual halloween costume, | 那些万圣节戏服 |
[31:49] | Then how are we supposed to tell which one’s Andy? | 那我们怎么分得清哪个是安迪 |
[31:51] | That’s what your fancy new cameras are for. | 这就要靠你们的新照相机了 |
[31:53] | A little gift from Curtis. | 柯蒂斯的小礼物 |
[31:57] | Infrared lenses should virtually unmask our ghosty friends. | 利用红外透镜可以看透幽灵朋友的面具 |
[32:00] | Sick. | 太帅气了 |
[32:01] | Ok, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:08] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[32:11] | In position. | 就位 |
[32:17] | This isn’t just a base of operations. | 这不仅仅是行动基地 |
[32:19] | It looks like a staging area. | 感觉像是一个中转站 |
[32:20] | – For what? – Equipment. | -中转什么 -装备 |
[32:22] | Military crates marked G6:5. | 军用箱上标志为G65 |
[32:25] | Does that mean anything? | 有什么意义吗 |
[32:26] | Maybe they’re playing bingo. | 也许他们在玩宾果游戏 |
[32:28] | Let’s assume that’s not it. | 还是不要这么假设了 |
[32:29] | Deadly bingo. | 致命武器 |
[32:31] | We need to get an id on Andy. | 我们得找出安迪 |
[32:33] | When we do, you wait for my signal before engaging. | 到时候你们等我信号再出手 |
[32:36] | Yeah, I might not have that option. | 我可能等不了了 |
[32:39] | Speedy? | 快手 |
[32:39] | She’s been spotted, third floor, southwest building. | 她被发现了 三楼 大楼西南方 |
[32:41] | I’ve been spotted, too. | 我也被发现了 |
[33:00] | I might be able to get a visual on our target! | 我可能看见我们的目标了 |
[33:06] | Waiting on confirmation. | 正在等待确认 |
[33:12] | That’s him, you got him, the one on your right. | 就是他 你抓住他了 就是你右边那个 |
[33:13] | Actually, he’s got me! | 实际上 是他抓住我了 |
[34:00] | I got him. | 我搞定他了 |
[34:00] | He looks pretty heavy, though. So I could use a hand. | 但他看上去挺沉的 我需要人搭把手 |
[34:02] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[34:19] | It’s Merida. | 小玛瑞达[《勇敢传说》女主角] |
[34:22] | Aren’t you out a little bit past your bedtime? | 你是不是早该上床睡觉了 |
[34:28] | I’ve seen something of your fighting style. | 你的格斗风格让我看出了一点东西 |
[34:31] | You were trained by Ra’s Al Ghul. | 你是被拉斯·厄尔·高福训练出来的 |
[34:33] | Tell me– how is Malcolm doing these days? | 告诉我 马尔科姆最近如何 |
[34:41] | That usually works. | 这招一般都有用啊 |
[35:00] | Black Canary’s got Andy, | 黑金丝雀找到安迪了 |
[35:01] | but she needs help reaching the exfil. | 但她需要人帮忙才能到出口 |
[35:08] | I got this! | 这边我来搞定 |
[35:09] | – Are you sure? – ?Go! | -你确定吗 -快去 |
[35:23] | It’s nice of you to show up. | 你能来 真好 |
[35:26] | My brother needed me. | 我兄弟需要我 |
[35:28] | The green one. | 穿绿衣服的那个 |
[35:38] | Thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:40] | thank you, all of you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[35:41] | Palmer, even you, thank you. | 帕尔默 就连对你我也要说声谢谢 |
[35:42] | My pleasure. Feels good to do something useful. | 荣幸之极 做点有用的事感觉挺好的 |
[35:45] | It’s been a while. | 我已经消沉了好一阵子了 |
[35:45] | Does that mean I can expect to see you at work tomorrow? | 那是不是意味着我可以期待明天上班时见到你 |
[35:49] | No. | 不是 |
[35:50] | Can’t keep doing the same useless, ineffective things. You know? | 不能一直重复做那些没用的事情了 |
[35:53] | I got to do something different. | 我得做些不一样的事 |
[35:55] | I’m going to take some time and figure out what that is. | 我要花一段时间弄清楚到底该做些什么 |
[35:58] | But, it still include | 但是 在你们需要我的时候 |
[36:00] | the occasional super heroics whenever you need me. | 我依然会时不时接些超级英雄的活 |
[36:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:05] | Well, I have a long overdue chat with my brother. | 我和我哥哥有一场迟到了很久的谈话 |
[36:09] | I hope you were right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[36:11] | Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[36:12] | – You were right. – About what? | -你是对的 -关于哪件事 |
[36:14] | Darhk. | 达克 |
[36:15] | I thought about what you said, and how to fight him. | 我思考了你说的话以及对付他的办法 |
[36:17] | I’m going to do it in the light of day. | 我会光明正大地把他打败的 |
[36:18] | Good. What did you have in mind? | 很好 你有什么计划 |
[36:21] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[36:27] | We never should have gotten on that damn boat! | 我们就不应该上那艘该死的船的 |
[36:30] | Reiter’s men hijacked the yacht that we were working on. | 瑞特的人劫持了我们工作的那艘游艇 |
[36:36] | I was a dive instructor | 我之前是潜水教练 |
[36:38] | and Vlad was the deckhand. | 而瓦勒徳是甲板水手 |
[36:41] | They killed everyone on our charter | 他们把我们船上所有人都杀了 |
[36:43] | and they brought us here. | 然后把我们带到了这里 |
[36:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:47] | With Vlad? | 瓦勒徳怎么了 |
[36:49] | Conklin. | 康克林 |
[36:51] | I’ll kill him, that monster! | 我要杀了他 那个畜生 |
[36:52] | Taiana, wait, wait. | 泰安娜 等等 等等 |
[36:55] | I’m going to kill him for what he did! | 我要杀了他 惩罚他的所作所为 |
[36:57] | Conklin is… is terrible, | 康克林… 很可恶 |
[37:00] | but he’s not the problem. | 但他不是问题关键 |
[37:02] | He’s just a pawn. | 他只是个棋子 |
[37:03] | Pawn for what? | 什么的棋子 |
[37:05] | For Reiter’s plan. | 瑞特的计划 |
[37:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:11] | This is a map of Lian Yu, | 这是炼狱的地图 |
[37:13] | And I think that it leads | 我觉得它指向了 |
[37:15] | to whatever Reiter is looking for. | 瑞特在寻找的东西 |
[37:18] | Can you follow it? | 你能看得懂这图吗 |
[37:20] | Not without a… | 没有… |
[37:22] | detailed survey map of the island. | 这座岛的详细的测量图就不行 |
[37:26] | Where would we get something like that? | 我们要去哪里搞到那东西 |
[37:28] | Well, I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[37:30] | It’s a long shot, but it’s worth a try. | 虽然希望很渺茫 但是值得一试 |
[37:32] | To get there, I’ll need your help. | 要想达到目的 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:42] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[37:44] | Are you sure you don’t have the SCPD | 你确定没有叫星城警局的人 |
[37:46] | waiting for me in the kitchen? | 在厨房里等着抓我吗 |
[37:48] | Don’t be so paranoid. | 别疑神疑鬼的 |
[37:52] | You did threaten me with arrest | 我上次来时 |
[37:54] | the last time I popped by. | 你确实威胁说要让警察抓我 |
[38:00] | So… | 所以… |
[38:01] | did you reconsider my advice? | 你是重新考虑了我的建议吗 |
[38:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:05] | And I’m still not going to take it. | 但我依然不准备接受 |
[38:08] | Look… | 听着… |
[38:09] | I think I might have found a different way | 我觉得我也许找到了另一种方法 |
[38:12] | for me to control my blood lust, | 能控制住自己嗜血的欲望 |
[38:14] | one that does not include killing people. | 一个不需要杀人的办法 |
[38:17] | What does it include? | 那需要什么 |
[38:20] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[38:26] | Last night, we went after HIVE, | 昨晚 我们在追捕蜂巢 |
[38:28] | and I ran into Damien. | 然后我碰上了达米恩 |
[38:31] | I’ve seen what he can do with his powers, | 我见识过他用他的能力能做些什么 |
[38:35] | but when he tried to use them on me, | 但当他试图把那种能力用在我身上时 |
[38:37] | it completely backfired. | 竟然伤害到了他自己 |
[38:41] | And my blood lust was gone. | 而且我嗜血的欲望也消失了 |
[38:43] | I mean, at least for a little while. | 至少会消失一阵子 |
[38:45] | So what I want is for you to help me | 所以我想要的 就是让你帮我 |
[38:48] | figure out a way to make that permanent. | 想个办法永久摆脱这种欲望 |
[39:07] | Andy, I don’t even know where to begin. | 安迪 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[39:14] | Andy, I need to understand. | 安迪 我需要弄明白 |
[39:16] | Can you help me understand? | 你能帮我弄明白吗 |
[39:18] | Is what’s in this file true?! | 文件里写的是真的吗 |
[39:23] | Andy, answer me. | 安迪 回答我 |
[39:43] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[39:46] | All of it. | 全都是真的 |
[40:06] | Well, this is quite a lot of media | 来的媒体还真多啊 |
[40:09] | for a, what’d you call it? | 为了这个 你怎么称呼它来着 |
[40:11] | – Hippie-crunchy program. – That’s right. | -嬉皮式的琐碎项目 -没错 |
[40:13] | Always happy to admit when I’m wrong. | 我一直很乐意承认错误的 |
[40:16] | Good luck up there. | 祝你在台上好运 |
[40:22] | OK, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[40:23] | You’re fine. | 没事 |
[40:25] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚准备开始 |
[40:26] | So, I… | 那个 我… |
[40:28] | haven’t been arrested for battery yet. | 没有因为斗殴而被捕 |
[40:32] | I keep thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[40:33] | you would have killed him | 要不是我制止了你 |
[40:35] | if I hadn’t stopped you. | 你可能就把他打死了 |
[40:36] | I just had a really bad night. | 我那晚过得很糟糕 |
[40:39] | I guess I’m just asking if… | 我想问问 |
[40:41] | maybe you could be a little patient… | 你能不能耐心点… |
[40:44] | with me. | 对待我 |
[40:50] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位的到来 |
[40:51] | My, | 我的 |
[40:53] | my campaign advisor | 我的竞选顾问 |
[40:55] | doesn’t think that saving the bay is the right fight | 认为基于这座城市的现状 |
[40:58] | given the state the city is in. | 拯救海湾并不是正确之举 |
[41:00] | But I’d like everyone to know that I’m not blind | 但我希望大家明白我并非看不见 |
[41:02] | to Star City’s problems. | 星城的问题所在 |
[41:05] | And I wouldn’t be here today | 我今天之所以站在这里 |
[41:09] | if I wasn’t confident that this program could help solve them. | 是因为我相信这个项目能解决这些问题 |
[41:12] | And the reason I chose the bay | 而我之所以选择这个海湾 |
[41:14] | is because it’s in the center of the city. | 是因为它处于城市的中心地带 |
[41:17] | It’s out in the open. | 是露天的公开区域 |
[41:20] | For everyone to see. | 人人都看得见 |
[41:23] | The fight to save Star City isn’t going to be fought in the shadows. | 拯救星城的努力不应在阴暗中进行 |
[41:27] | It’s going to be fought in the light of day. | 应该光明正大地进行 |
[41:29] | And I promise you, | 我向你们保证 |
[41:31] | all of you, | 向所有人保证 |
[41:34] | that I will never stop fighting to save this city. | 我永远不会停止努力拯救这座城市的 |