时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This city needs someone to stand up who isn’t hiding behind a mask. | 这座城市需要不是躲在面罩后的人挺身而出 |
[00:07] | It needs a leader. | 她需要领导 |
[00:08] | So, I decided to run for mayor. | 所以 我要竞选市长 |
[00:10] | Ollie, this is Alex Davis, | 奥利 这是艾利克斯·戴维斯 |
[00:12] | the new political strategist that Walter recommended. | 沃尔特推荐的战略官 |
[00:15] | At the hospital, I looked sara in the eyes. | 在医院的时候 我看着莎拉的眼睛 |
[00:17] | She wasn’t there. | 那不是她 |
[00:18] | I’m the one who killed her in the first place. | 我是之前杀她的那个人 |
[00:20] | That’s why she’s after me, you know. | 这也是她追杀我的原因 |
[00:22] | This blood lust she’s consumed by… | 驱使着她的这种杀戮的欲望 |
[00:25] | It’s the same pain I feel when I think about Ra’s. | 跟我想到拉斯时候的感觉一样 |
[00:28] | As soon as she kills me, she’ll be OK. | 她杀掉我后就会没事了 |
[00:31] | Like there’s more to the recording. | 录音里似乎还有其他东西 |
[00:32] | Something overlapping with it. | 只是被覆盖了 |
[00:34] | What I need you to know is, | 我想告诉你的是 |
[00:35] | I’m alive, and I’m in trouble. | 我还活着 但我深陷困境 |
[00:41] | Open new file. | 打开新文件 |
[00:43] | Atom Project, Update Gamma. | 原子计划 伽马更新 |
[00:45] | This will be miniaturization test number one. | 这是第一次小型化测试 |
[00:50] | Execute. | 执行 |
[00:53] | Why can’t anything ever work the first time? | 为什么第一次总是不行呢 |
[01:08] | All right, guys, I know it’s been a long haul | 好吧 二位 我知道竞选计划 |
[01:09] | figuring out your platform, | 耗时有点长了 |
[01:11] | but the good news is, we’re almost done. | 不过好消息是 我们快搞定了 |
[01:12] | Just two more things here on the docket. | 只有这两件事还需要考虑 |
[01:15] | Actually, only one. | 其实 只有一件了 |
[01:16] | I figured out where we’re going to hold | 我想出来了在哪举办 |
[01:18] | Ollie’s fundraiser. | 奥利的资金筹集会 |
[01:19] | It’s going to be at Gerard’s. | 就在杰拉德办 |
[01:20] | From what I remember, that place is a little pricey, | 我记得那个地方收费挺高的 |
[01:23] | leading us to our last talking point, | 从而引出了我们要谈的最后一个话题 |
[01:25] | the budget. | 预算 |
[01:25] | You have it, right? | 你有预算了 对吧 |
[01:26] | If by “you”, you mean Felicity, | 如果”你”是指费利西蒂的话 |
[01:28] | then, yes. She was supposed to be here, | 是的 她本来也应该来的 |
[01:29] | but she’s just been slammed | 可是她这几天很忙 |
[01:31] | at Palmer Tech for the past few days. | 一直都待在帕尔默科技 |
[01:33] | She’s really taking this whole CEO thing seriously. | 她当总裁当得很认真啊 |
[01:35] | Well, one of us has to have a job that actually makes money. | 我们俩总得有一个干挣钱的活啊 |
[01:38] | I’ll speak with her, I’ll get those numbers for you. | 我会去跟她谈的 然后把数字报给你 |
[01:40] | Alex, thank you so much for all your hard work. | 艾利克斯 非常感谢你的努力工作 |
[01:42] | I’ll see you later. | 先走了 |
[01:47] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[01:48] | maybe we should check out Gerard’s tomorrow night. | 或许我们明晚应该去杰拉德看看 |
[01:50] | You know, just to make sure it’s the right type of venue | 确保那个地方适合我们 |
[01:52] | for introducing our candidate. | 介绍候选人 |
[01:54] | Are you asking me out on a date? | 你这是在约我出去吗 |
[01:58] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[01:59] | it’s been so long, I don’t even know. | 我都好久没约会了 我也不知道了 |
[02:03] | I just am– my life is really complicated right now, | 我只是 我现在的生活很乱 |
[02:06] | And I don’t think going on a date | 我觉得跟我哥哥的 |
[02:08] | with my brother’s campaign manager is going to make it any easier. | 竞选主管约会不会有什么好处 |
[02:11] | No, you’re right. That was totally unprofessional, | 没错 你说得对 我太不专业了 |
[02:14] | something I would normally never do. | 我从来不这样的 |
[02:15] | I just… thought there was something there. | 我只是 觉得我们有感觉 |
[02:19] | Probably just consumed a little too much MSG. | 可能是因为吃了太多味精吧 |
[02:21] | How about we just erase these last five minutes? | 我们就当刚才什么都没发生过吧 |
[02:23] | Absolutely not. | 那不行 |
[02:25] | It was nice. | 刚才很好 |
[02:28] | I’ll see you later. | 我出去了 |
[02:38] | I’m alive, | 我还活着 |
[02:40] | and I’m in trouble. | 但我深陷困境 |
[02:43] | I’m alive, and I’m in trouble. | 我还活着 但我深陷困境 |
[02:48] | I’m alive, | 我还活着 |
[02:49] | – I thought I said you could use my lab – and I’m in trouble. | -我让你用我的实验室 -但我深陷困境 |
[02:51] | if you clean up after yourself. | 前提是你用完得收拾干净 |
[02:53] | The keyword being “after,” which assumes finished, | 关键词是”用完” 也就是我搞定了之后 |
[02:55] | which clearly, I am not. | 但很显然 我还没搞定 |
[02:58] | Well, how’s it going? | 那你弄得怎么样了 |
[03:01] | That well? | 这么棒 |
[03:04] | Do you have that playing on a loop? | 你是在循环播放吗 |
[03:05] | I’ve been trying to trace to Ray’s message back to its point of origin, | 我想追踪到雷的录音的源头 |
[03:07] | but he must have ping-ponged it off of like a thousand servers, | 可是这条信息经过了太多的服务器 |
[03:10] | and the back trace algorithm won’t compile, | 而且追溯的算法也无法编译 |
[03:11] | which means there’s no way of finding him, | 也就是说没办法找到他 |
[03:13] | You need to stop right now. | 你得停下了 |
[03:15] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[03:16] | You have to. | 不行也得行 |
[03:16] | You are no good to Mr. Palmer in your current state. | 你现在这种状态帮不了帕默尔先生 |
[03:19] | Now, how long has it been since you took a break? | 你最近一次休息是什么时候 |
[03:21] | I dozed off for about two minutes about an hour ago, | 我两个小时前睡了两分钟 |
[03:23] | does that count? | 这算吗 |
[03:27] | You’re married, he’s straight, | 你结婚了 他是直男 |
[03:28] | you’re married, he’s straight. | 你结婚了 他是直男 |
[03:29] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[03:30] | Oliver Queen, Curtis Holt. | 奥利弗·奎恩 这是柯蒂斯·霍特 |
[03:31] | Curtis, Oliver. | 柯蒂斯 这是奥利弗 |
[03:32] | Curtis! Felicity’s told me a lot about you. | 柯蒂斯 费利西蒂经常跟我说起你 |
[03:34] | She’s told me virtually nothing about you. | 她基本上没跟我提过你 |
[03:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[03:41] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:42] | The Green Arrow showed up right about the time | 绿箭侠的出现 |
[03:45] | that you came back into town. | 正好在你回来以后 |
[03:48] | Nah, it’s not you, though. Jaw’s not right. | 不过不是你 下巴不对 |
[03:51] | That’s what I keep telling people. | 我一直都这么说 |
[03:53] | Would you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[03:54] | Sure thing. Nice meeting you. | 当然了 很高兴见到你 |
[03:55] | Nice meeting you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[04:00] | I thought that you were going to come by the campaign offices | 你不是说好要去竞选办公室 |
[04:02] | to go over the finances. | 谈预算方面的事吗 |
[04:03] | I thought that meeting was on Wednesday. | 不是定在周三吗 |
[04:04] | It is wednesday. | 今天就是周三 |
[04:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | I’m alive, and I’m in trouble. | 我还活着 但我深陷困境 |
[04:13] | That sounds like… | 这好像是… |
[04:14] | Ray. Because it is ray, | 雷 因为这就是雷 |
[04:15] | Because Ray isn’t dead. | 雷还没死 |
[04:16] | What? That’s impossible. Ray was… | 什么 这不可能 雷… |
[04:18] | Killed. In an explosion that blew up | 已经死了 死于半年前的一次爆炸 |
[04:20] | the top of this building six months ago. | 还把这座楼的楼顶炸毁了 |
[04:21] | But that’s obviously not what happened, | 可很显然事情不是那样的 |
[04:23] | because he sent this message six days ago, | 因为他在六天前发送了这条消息 |
[04:25] | and dead people don’t generally do that. | 而死了的人一般是做不到的 |
[04:27] | Ray’s alive. He’s out there somewhere. | 雷还活着 他就在某个地方 |
[04:29] | I have to help him, | 我必须要帮他 |
[04:35] | Why didn’t you ever tell us about this place before? | 你为什么之前没跟我们说过这个地方 |
[04:38] | I didn’t know it was here. | 我不知道是在这里 |
[04:39] | But it sort of seems like you did. | 不过你似乎知道 |
[04:41] | I know this island isn’t all that it seems. | 我知道这座岛不像它看起来那样 |
[04:44] | You’ve done well, Mr. Queen. | 你做得很好 奎恩先生 |
[04:46] | But you let the British guy get away. | 可是你让那个英国佬跑掉了 |
[04:48] | Wait. Reiter. | 等一下 瑞特 |
[04:51] | Constantine said that there was some sort of | 康斯坦丁说这里有某种 |
[04:53] | barrier, like magic. | 障碍物 就像是魔法 |
[04:56] | I have no interest in the chamber. | 我对里面不感兴趣 |
[05:06] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[05:08] | A message, from the ancients, | 信息 很久以前的信息 |
[05:10] | Leading to a very special gift. | 指向一种很特别的东西 |
[05:15] | A heart of water. | 水之心 |
[05:19] | Have you seen a cove on the island, | 你在岛上见过小湾吗 |
[05:21] | Surrounded by mountains? | 周围有山环绕 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I know of one. | 是的 我知道有一处 |
[05:23] | I want you to go to that point and lead an excavation. | 你带人去那里挖掘 |
[05:26] | Take a dozen of the laborers and work them | 带上十几个劳力 直到挖到 |
[05:28] | until you find my gift. | 我要的东西为止 |
[05:31] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:37] | All right, first, | 首先 |
[05:39] | what aren’t you telling m about what we’re doing here? | 这里的事情你还有什么没告诉我 |
[05:41] | I mean, apart from everything. | 除了所有这些之外 |
[05:44] | And second? | 其次呢 |
[05:45] | Queen is a mole. | 奎恩是内鬼 |
[05:47] | Don’t start trusting him just ’cause he gave you a piece of bling. | 不要因为他给了你那玩意就相信他了 |
[05:52] | Accompany Mr. Queen to the cove. | 陪奎恩先生一起去小湾 |
[06:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:10] | I love you, too, mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[06:12] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[06:14] | OK, bye, Mom. | 好的 再见 妈妈 |
[06:18] | How’d that go? | 聊得怎么样 |
[06:19] | Easier than the last time Mom found out that I wasn’t dead. | 比起上次妈妈发现我活着 这次容易多了 |
[06:27] | You ok, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[06:28] | Yeah, fine. It was just something mom said | 挺好的 只是妈妈跟我讲 |
[06:32] | about how I got lost when I was walking home from school once, | 有次我放学回家迷路了 |
[06:36] | and–and how I promised that I’d always come back. | 然后我跟她保证我一定会回家 |
[06:40] | But I can’t remember. | 但是我记不得这事了 |
[06:42] | You’re probably better off not remembering | 不记得从前父母对我们做过的 |
[06:45] | all the messed up things our parents did to us, anyway. | 那些一团糟的事 你可能会过得更好 |
[06:47] | Hey, you two turned out perfectly, all right, | 你俩现在挺好的 |
[06:48] | and more importantly, you’re both home. | 更重要的是 你们都回家了 |
[06:50] | I couldn’t ask for anything more. | 我别无他求了 |
[06:54] | I tell you Ray’s in trouble and your first response is, | 我告诉你雷有麻烦 你第一反应却是 |
[06:58] | you need a shower. | “你该洗澡了” |
[06:59] | And a nap. | 还该补个觉 |
[07:01] | You’re not going to be able to help– | 你帮不了… |
[07:02] | Oh, stop. You’re starting to sound like Curtis. | 停 你的语气像柯蒂斯 |
[07:04] | Well, Curtis is a smart guy. | 柯蒂斯是个聪明人 |
[07:07] | Did Ray’s message indicate what kind of trouble he’s in? | 雷的信息有暗示他的困难是什么吗 |
[07:09] | If it did, it would have been the first thing I told you. | 如果有 我早就告诉你了 |
[07:12] | Ok. Is there anything that I can do to help? | 那有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[07:15] | Well, have you magically learned to code in the last 72 hours? | 你这三天有突然学会编程吗 |
[07:18] | No. | 没 |
[07:19] | It was a rhetorical question. | 这是个反问 |
[07:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:25] | I will, however, | 但是 我愿意 |
[07:27] | accept your undying support and backrub. | 接受你坚定不移的帮助和按摩 |
[07:30] | You can have both as soon as you… | 你可以两者兼有 只要你去… |
[07:33] | Shower. | 洗澡 |
[07:33] | And take a nap. | 还有补一觉 |
[07:35] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[07:37] | Come on, come on. | 快去 快去 |
[07:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:42] | I set an alert just in case the back trace program | 我设置了当跟踪程序完成编译 |
[07:44] | ever finished compiling. | 就给我发送提示 |
[07:46] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[07:47] | Two seconds! | 给我两秒钟 |
[07:48] | It’s been taking forever. | 已经等那么久了 |
[07:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:55] | Absolutely nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[07:59] | Felicity, Felicity, is that you? | 费利西蒂 费利西蒂 是你吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God, Ray! | 我的天 雷 |
[08:02] | Ray, where are you? | 雷 你在哪里 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:04] | And if that wasn’t enough, | 说得详细点 |
[08:05] | I think I’m being held against my will. | 我是被劫持了 |
[08:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:07] | Yeah, they want my suit, or at least the tech. | 他们要我的装备 至少是要我的技术 |
[08:09] | The good news is, the tech is | 好消息是 我的技术 |
[08:10] | useless to them in my current condition. | 此刻对他们没用 |
[08:12] | Ray, if you have your suit, | 雷 如果你的衣服在身边 |
[08:13] | then why don’t you just– | 那干嘛不直接… |
[08:15] | Bust my way out? Yeah, that’s not really happening. | 冲出去吗 不管用 |
[08:17] | What, the suit doesn’t work? | 什么 装备不管用吗 |
[08:18] | Actually, it worked a little too well. | 事实上 是太管用了 |
[08:36] | They want my suit, or at least the tech. | 他们要我的装备 至少是要我的技术 |
[08:38] | The only good news is, the tech is useless to them | 好消息是 我的技术 |
[08:40] | in my current condition. | 此刻对他们没用 |
[08:42] | John is never going to believe this. | 约翰绝不会相信这事 |
[08:43] | Neither is Thea. | 西娅也不会信 |
[08:44] | And, well, Ray is– | 雷他… |
[08:45] | the size of a tater tot. | 变成了薯块那么大 |
[08:47] | Ray modified his suit with the same nanites | 雷用他被冒牌绿箭射之后我给他注射的 |
[08:49] | I injected into him after bad Arrow shot him. | 纳米科技改良了他的装备 |
[08:51] | It’s a long story involving a lot of molecular physics. | 说来话长 还涉及很多分子物理 |
[08:54] | The bottom line is that Ray | 重要的是我们知道雷 |
[08:55] | jury-rigged a short-range message burst | 紧急给我发来了一条短程消息 |
[08:57] | that was intercepted by whoever’s holding him captive. | 但被劫持他的人拦截了 |
[09:00] | Ray thinks they want the suit for its technology, | 雷认为他们想要装备 以盗取其技术 |
[09:02] | but they can’t use it while its small. | 但是它现在太小了 他们没法用 |
[09:03] | And while he’s small, it’s like looking for a needle | 雷现在很小 要找到他简直是 |
[09:06] | in a city of haystacks. | 海底捞针 |
[09:07] | Ray has something he thinks could help. | 雷有样东西 他觉得能帮上忙 |
[09:09] | Back at Palmer Tech, I’ve got schematics for a machine | 在帕尔默科技 有一幅能把我变回 |
[09:11] | that should be able to resize me. | 原来大小的机器原理图 |
[09:15] | Well, now that you’re both filled in… | 现在你们都知道了 |
[09:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:17] | To Palmer Tech to pull up the schematics for Ray’s device. | 去帕尔默科技拿雷的装备原理图 |
[09:19] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[09:21] | Why? Are you going to build the thing? | 为什么 你会造出那东西吗 |
[09:23] | No. | 不会 |
[09:25] | There must be some other way I can help. | 但我能在别处帮上忙 |
[09:27] | There isn’t. | 不需要 |
[09:37] | This isn’t over, you know. | 事情还没结束 |
[09:39] | You and me. | 我们之间的事 |
[09:40] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[09:44] | We need to get a couple people in the water. | 我们要让一些人下水 |
[09:47] | Dive down, see what you can find. | 潜下去 找找下面有什么 |
[09:49] | Everyone is tired. We’ve been here for hours. | 大家都累了 都劳动好几个小时了 |
[09:52] | If you want them to work, | 你要是想让他们工作 |
[09:54] | they have to be able to. | 他们也得有力气工作才行 |
[09:55] | Are you their leader? | 你是他们的领导吗 |
[09:57] | I’m the guy telling you to let them rest. | 我叫你让他们休息 |
[10:00] | Ok. | 行 |
[10:02] | You brought food. | 你们带了食物 |
[10:03] | Take 15 minutes and eat. | 休息十五分钟吃点吧 |
[10:07] | Well, ain’t you employer of the month. | 你还真是本月最佳雇主 |
[10:09] | I’m going to need you to keep an eye on them, | 你帮我盯着他们点 |
[10:12] | and I’m going to go enjoy my lunch in peace. | 我要去安安静静地吃个午饭 |
[10:23] | Hey, Ukraine. | 你 乌克兰人 |
[10:25] | My name is Vlad. | 我叫瓦勒徳 |
[10:27] | Well, Vlad, | 行 瓦勒徳 |
[10:30] | how’d you like your life to get a little better? | 想不想让你的日子好过点 |
[10:35] | Doctor Palmer got miniaturization to work. | 帕尔默博士实现了微型技术 |
[10:38] | He made the space between atoms shrink. | 他在原子收缩领域作出了重大突破 |
[10:40] | I mean, this is like solving cold fusion and ultimate theory. | 这就好像解决冷聚变和终极理论 |
[10:43] | Do you have any idea how amazing this is? | 你知道这有多神奇吗 |
[10:44] | Yes. But the fact that Ray is being held hostage | 知道 但事实是雷被劫持 |
[10:47] | and could be killed at any moment | 随时都可能被杀 |
[10:48] | because he is the size of a Cheeto has dampened my enthusiasm somewhat. | 他缩小到芝士条那么大 我开心不起来 |
[10:51] | Can you build this? | 你能造出这个来吗 |
[10:52] | Yes. Um, all the materials are here at Palmer Tech, | 能 所需的材料帕尔默科技都有 |
[10:55] | um, except for that. | 除了这个 |
[10:58] | That is a quantum manifold. | 这是个量子集合管 |
[11:00] | Never heard of it. Where do we get one? | 没听说过 在哪能找到这个 |
[11:02] | Only one place– the manufacturer. | 只有一个地方 制造厂 |
[11:03] | They hold the patent on it– well, actually, 16 patents. | 他们申请了专利…十六项专利 |
[11:06] | Where?! | 哪里 |
[11:07] | Kord Industries. | 科尔德实业 |
[11:07] | I’d ask them to do us a solid | 我本想让他们帮个忙 |
[11:09] | and loan it to us, but… | 把它借给我们 但… |
[11:10] | They’re our biggest competitor. | 他们是我们最大的竞争对手 |
[11:11] | The good news is, things can’t get any worse. | 好在事情已经不会更糟了 |
[11:16] | You just had to go and say that. | 谁说不会 |
[11:19] | There you are! | 你真的在这里 |
[11:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[11:28] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[11:30] | Well, I went to your office, Miss CEO, | 我去了你的办公室 总裁小姐 |
[11:33] | and your assistant told me you’d be here. | 你助理告诉我你可能在这里 |
[11:35] | So…here I am. | 于是…我就来这里了 |
[11:38] | Not here-here, Star City here. | 我不是指这里 是指星城 |
[11:41] | Well, Oliver told me that you’ve been working | 奥利弗告诉我你这几个月一直在 |
[11:43] | nonstop this past month, so I suggested a visit from your mom | 不停工作 所以我提议说你会需要 |
[11:47] | is exactly what you needed, and guess what? | 妈妈来看看你 你猜怎么着 |
[11:49] | What? | 怎么着 |
[11:49] | He agreed. | 他同意了 |
[11:53] | And who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[11:55] | Hi. | 您好 |
[11:56] | I’m Curtis Holt. | 我叫柯蒂斯·霍特 |
[11:57] | It is an absolute pleasure to meet you. | 见到您真开心 |
[11:59] | I can see where Felicity got her, uh… | 我明白了费利西蒂为什么… |
[12:03] | Blonde hair. | 有一头金发 |
[12:06] | Well, she dyes it, actually. | 其实 她的头发是染的 |
[12:08] | So, what do you want to do first? | 你想先做什么呢 |
[12:11] | A trip to the mall, mani-pedi. | 去商场 做指甲彩绘 |
[12:13] | You know what, you must be exhausted from your flight. | 舟车劳顿 你现在一定很累 |
[12:15] | Why don’t I get a car to take you back to my place? | 我叫车送你去我的住处吧 |
[12:17] | A car? | 叫车 |
[12:17] | No, baby, I– I came here to see you. | 不 宝贝 我来就是为了见你 |
[12:19] | I know! And you will. | 我知道 你还能再见到我的 |
[12:20] | It’s just that, right now, curtis and I are trying to figure out | 只是 现在柯蒂斯和我正在试图搞清楚 |
[12:22] | how to build a very important piece of equipment, | 如何造一个非常重要的设备 |
[12:24] | or someone could die. | 不然有人会死 |
[12:25] | – Die? – Metaphorically speaking! | -死 -只是打个比方 |
[12:28] | You start constructing the machine, | 你开始造那个机器 |
[12:29] | and I will get you the manifold. | 然后我会把集合管给你找来 |
[12:30] | But it’s proprietary! How are you going to do that? | 但那是别人的专利 你要怎么搞到 |
[12:32] | I’m not! | 不是我去 |
[12:33] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[12:34] | The Green Arrow’s going to be kicking some ass tonight. | 绿箭侠今晚得出去露一手了 |
[12:36] | If I don’t kick his first. | 假如我没先对他露一手 |
[12:40] | I thought it would be a good thing. | 我还以为那会是件好事呢 |
[12:41] | A good thing? | 好事 |
[12:42] | What on earth made you agree to this? | 你到底为什么会同意她来啊 |
[12:44] | Well, you know, your mom doesn’t really take no for an answer. | 你也知道 你妈不太接受别人的拒绝 |
[12:46] | You’ve faced down | 你直面过 |
[12:47] | Mirakuru soldiers and the League of Assassins. | 米拉库鲁士兵和刺客联盟 |
[12:49] | are you honestly telling me that you couldn’t say no to my mom? | 你真的想说你无法拒绝我妈吗 |
[12:52] | She said she missed you and then she texted me | 她说她想你了 然后给我短信了个 |
[12:53] | one of those emojis with the single tear. | 流了一滴泪的表情 |
[12:56] | You have been texting with my mother?! | 你居然和我妈发短信 |
[12:57] | How long has that been going on? | 什么时候开始的 |
[12:59] | You guys think we can find a better time to fight about this? | 你们可以另找时间吵这件事吗 |
[13:01] | John? | 约翰 |
[13:02] | I thought only Oliver’s line was open. | 我还以为只有奥利弗的线是开着的 |
[13:04] | Nope. Mine is open. | 不 我的也开了 |
[13:06] | And mine. | 还有我的 |
[13:07] | I don’t remember there being so much chatter on these missions. | 我都不记得任务中有这么多闲聊了 |
[13:11] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[13:15] | I need a little normal. | 我需要正常点的生活 |
[13:17] | And for me, this is the kind of thing that passes. | 对我而言 这才是正常的生活 |
[13:20] | I hacked the security panel, | 我黑进了安全面板 |
[13:21] | but it needs to be accessed from the inside. | 但是必须要到里面才能接入 |
[13:23] | Only problem is that the building’s interior | 唯一的问题是那栋建筑的内部 |
[13:25] | is protected by pressure sensitive flooring, | 受压力感应地板的保护 |
[13:26] | which means Chatty Kathy, you’re up. | 这意味着多嘴凯西 该你上了 |
[13:28] | – Chatty Kathy? – Your new code name, | -多嘴凯西 -你的新代号 |
[13:30] | the only one appropriate enough I could think of | 唯一一个我能想到的 适当的 |
[13:32] | to use in polite company. | 文雅的外号 |
[13:34] | Once the loading dock’s doors are open, | 一旦装卸区的门打开了 |
[13:35] | you’ll have 90 seconds to find the manifold | 你们有90秒的时间找到集合管 |
[13:37] | and amscray before men with guns show up. | 并且在武装警卫来之前撤离 |
[13:39] | Chatty Kathy? | 多嘴凯西 |
[13:40] | You know, when I get back, | 等我回去后 |
[13:43] | you and I are going to have a talk. | 你和我得好好谈谈了 |
[13:55] | I’m at the panel. | 我到面板处了 |
[13:56] | Stand by. | 等着 |
[13:58] | Punch in 4, 5, 8, 7. | 输入 4 5 8 7 |
[14:05] | 90 seconds, clock’s running. | 90秒 时间不等人 |
[14:07] | Are you sure it was a good idea to bring Sara along? | 你确定带莎拉一起来是个好主意吗 |
[14:09] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[14:12] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[14:13] | The security cameras are coming back online. | 监控摄像头正在恢复 |
[14:15] | I’ve got it. | 我来搞定 |
[14:20] | No, don’t you understand?! | 不 你还不明白吗 |
[14:21] | If Kord upgraded their security, | 假如科尔德升级了他们的安保系统 |
[14:23] | they probably improved their response time. | 他们八成也缩短了反应时间 |
[14:32] | Wait, I think this is it. | 等等 我觉得就是这个 |
[14:49] | Sara, stop! | 莎拉 住手 |
[14:50] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[14:54] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[15:00] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:09] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[15:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:17] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[15:18] | Ray… | 雷… |
[15:19] | Any luck with the schematics? | 研究好原理图了吗 |
[15:21] | I realize the quantum manifold could present a challenge. | 我意识到了量子集合管可能比较难搞到 |
[15:24] | Nothing a little late night shopping | 任何问题只要去科尔德实业来一趟 |
[15:25] | at Kord Industries couldn’t solve. | 深夜小采购都能解决 |
[15:26] | Oh, that’s great. Thank you, Felicity. | 太棒了 谢谢你 费利西蒂 |
[15:28] | Now we just have to figure out how to– | 现在我们只需要弄清楚如何… |
[15:31] | Ray, you still there? | 雷 你还在吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:46] | What happened out there? | 你们出任务的时候发生什么事了 |
[15:48] | Sara, she, um… | 莎拉 她… |
[15:50] | had a moment with the security guard. | 对保安大打出手 |
[15:52] | Laurel and Thea took her home. | 劳蕾尔和西娅带她回家了 |
[15:54] | Are you sure it was Darhk that you saw in Ray’s camera? | 你确定你在雷的摄像头中看到的是达克吗 |
[15:56] | Just as sure as I am that Ray is not getting out of this! | 和我确定雷在劫难逃一样确定 |
[15:59] | It’s actually good that Darhk has Ray. | 雷在达克手里其实是件好事 |
[16:00] | This would be the same level of delusion that made you think | 这和你认为我妈过来会让我好受点 |
[16:02] | my mother coming to town would make me feel better? | 是用一个级别的错觉吗 |
[16:04] | Because it’s Darhk, that means that we have an asset. | 既然是达克 那意味着我们有个优势 |
[16:07] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[16:08] | I’ll ask him to get us a location. | 我会叫他帮我们弄到地址 |
[16:09] | And what if between then and now, | 假如忽然之间 |
[16:10] | Darhk decides to squish Ray underneath his shoe? | 达克决定用脚碾死雷呢 |
[16:13] | If Darhk wanted to hurt Ray, he would have done it by now. | 假如达克想要伤害雷 他早就下手了 |
[16:15] | Dig’s right. We stay focused. | 狄格说得对 我们集中精力 |
[16:16] | We get Curtis the manifold, | 我们帮柯蒂斯搞到集合管 |
[16:17] | keep him working, | 让他继续努力 |
[16:18] | and we unfortunately just have to wait | 然后很不幸我们只能 |
[16:21] | and see what Lance finds out. | 等兰斯找出地址 |
[16:22] | I hate waiting and seeing. | 我讨厌等待的感觉 |
[16:24] | I have to do something. | 我必须得做些什么 |
[16:25] | Your mother’s in town, spend some time with her. | 你妈妈过来了 花点时间陪她 |
[16:27] | We could do dinner. I’ll cook. | 我们可以一起吃晚饭 我来做饭 |
[16:31] | You already made dinner plans with my mother, didn’t you? | 你已经和我妈定好吃晚餐了 是不是 |
[16:34] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:39] | It is like a sickness with you! | 你是不是有病啊 |
[16:41] | It wasn’t intentional. We were having a nice conversation; | 我不是故意的 我们当时聊得挺愉快 |
[16:43] | the subject turned to cooking, | 话题转到了烹饪上 |
[16:44] | I mentioned that I make a spectacular chicken cordon bleu. | 我说起我做的奶酪鸡排可好吃了 |
[16:47] | She said she’d never had one. It’s just dinner. | 她说她从来没吃过 只是吃顿饭而已 |
[16:50] | He’s right, Felicity. | 他说得对 费利西蒂 |
[16:51] | Besides, you look like you haven’t… | 再说了 你看起来很久没… |
[16:53] | eaten or slept. | 吃饭或睡觉了 |
[16:56] | A man’s life, | 一个人的生命 |
[16:57] | a friend’s life is in danger. | 一个朋友的生命 危在旦夕 |
[17:01] | Doesn’t seem like the right time for cordon bleu. | 不像是个吃奶酪鸡排的好时机 |
[17:04] | I promise you that there is nothing that we can do | 我发誓在兰斯和柯蒂斯搞定前 |
[17:07] | until we get what we need from Lance and Curtis. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[17:10] | So, dinner. | 所以 吃个晚餐吧 |
[17:11] | 7:00 pm. I’ll be there as soon as I’m done with Lance. | 晚上七点 我一和兰斯谈完就赶过去 |
[17:33] | Nice instincts. | 反应敏捷 |
[17:35] | I wasn’t sure you were coming back. | 我之前不确定你会回来 |
[17:37] | Well…I said that I would. | 我说过我会的 |
[17:44] | I guess it’s no surprise to you, | 我猜你也不会觉得惊讶 |
[17:45] | but I have lost faith in people doing | 但我已经对人们履行自己所承诺之事 |
[17:48] | what they said they’re going to do. | 丧失了信心 |
[17:51] | Do you notice Reiter interested in anything other | 你有注意到除了营地和毒品以外 |
[17:53] | than the camp or drugs? | 瑞特还对其他什么东西感兴趣吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:57] | He also enjoys stealing people away from their families. | 他还很喜欢拆散别人的家庭 |
[18:00] | Well, have you seen him do anything, uh, mystical, | 你有见过他做某些…神秘的 |
[18:03] | or even… magical? | 甚至是…有魔法的事吗 |
[18:07] | He always has been a little odd. | 他一直有点奇怪 |
[18:10] | And very religious. | 他还非常的虔诚 |
[18:12] | He’s even blessed some of the prisoners. | 他甚至给一些囚犯赐福 |
[18:14] | Claims he’s healed their souls or some craziness. | 声称自己治愈了他们的灵魂之类的疯话 |
[18:18] | I’m beginning to think | 我开始觉得 |
[18:18] | that drugs are just a front for what he’s really doing here. | 毒品只是他在此处的真正目的的幌子 |
[18:21] | What could be more tempting to a man like him than money? | 对他这种人而言还有什么比金钱更能诱惑他呢 |
[18:25] | Power. | 权力 |
[18:27] | I can’t stay long. | 我不能待太久 |
[18:29] | I can’t have Conklin being any more | 康克林已经对我起疑 |
[18:30] | suspicious of me than he already is, | 我不能让他疑心更重了 |
[18:32] | but you still need to stay here. | 但你还是得待在这里 |
[18:34] | I’ll come back as much as I can. | 我会尽量多过来 |
[18:36] | This time, I believe you. | 这一次 我信你 |
[18:44] | Heh, I thought it was past time that we met. | 好久不见了 |
[18:47] | My engineers have had no | 我的工程师失败了 |
[18:48] | success in restoring you to your proper size, | 无法把你恢复回原来的大小 |
[18:50] | so I thought I’d appeal to your cooperation. | 所以我决定要跟你合作 |
[18:53] | And what do I get if I help you out? | 帮了你我能得到什么 |
[18:55] | Apart from probably death. | 除了会死这个可能以外 |
[18:57] | No. | 不 |
[18:58] | I don’t think it’s your life you should be worried about. | 你该担心的不是你的性命 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, Felicity, this is my fault. | 对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错 |
[19:09] | And who is this “Felicity,” I wonder? | 谁是费利西蒂呢 |
[19:12] | Certainly not your former vice-president, | 肯定不是你的前任副总裁 |
[19:13] | current CEO, girlfriend. | 现任总裁 女朋友 |
[19:15] | Don’t you touch her. | 你敢碰她试试 |
[19:16] | Don’t make empty threats. | 别做无用的威胁 |
[19:19] | It’s… | 这 |
[19:21] | small. | 很渺小 |
[19:23] | And by the way, | 顺带一句 |
[19:24] | we weren’t listening for a distress call from a dead man. | 我们本没打算听到一个死人的呼救 |
[19:26] | It was pure luck, really, that we intercepted your message. | 我们截获了你的信息 纯属运气 |
[19:29] | But isn’t luck just another word for destiny? | 但运气不就是命运的代名词吗 |
[19:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[19:45] | I, um, I tried following the recipe, | 我尽量照配方来做 |
[19:47] | but, you know, I think your oven might be broken, | 但是我想你的烤炉可能坏了 |
[19:49] | because I was supposed to put in for like 20 minutes, | 因为我本该把鸡放进去烤二十分钟左右 |
[19:51] | and, I don’t know, | 然后不知怎么 |
[19:53] | smoke just started billowing out, | 它就突然冒烟了 |
[19:54] | and I think the chicken’s just a little, | 我想鸡烤得还不是 |
[19:56] | slightly undercooked. | 很熟 |
[19:58] | I think the technical term is raw. | 严格来说就是生的 |
[20:00] | It’s– it’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[20:01] | I’m home now. I’ll whip something up. | 我已经回来了 我很快就能搞定 |
[20:03] | ‘Cause you just always fix everything. | 因为你总是能解决一切问题 |
[20:06] | A man who cooks. | 会做菜的男人 |
[20:08] | You put a ring on that. | 要用戒指来套住他 |
[20:10] | How’d that very important doctor’s appointment go, hon? | 那个非常重要的医生预约怎么样 亲爱的 |
[20:13] | Uh, good, yes. | 还不错 |
[20:14] | Dr. Lance is just going to find out | 兰斯医生只是要检查一下 |
[20:18] | where the pain is coming from. | 疼痛的来源 |
[20:20] | Pain? You ok, hon? | 疼痛 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | Fine. I’m just trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong. | 没事 我只是想搞清楚我做错了什么 |
[20:31] | I… | 我 |
[20:33] | I’m going to go get some take-out. | 我去买点外卖 |
[20:38] | The best part about arguing is the make-up sex. | 吵完架后做爱是最美好的了 |
[20:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | Inviting your mother for a surprise visit wasn’t the best idea. | 邀请你妈妈突然造访是个坏主意 |
[20:52] | I totally accept that. | 我完全同意 |
[20:53] | What I’m not accepting, or understanding, | 可我不同意或不明白的是 |
[20:56] | is just you shutting me out. | 你完全不对我敞开心扉 |
[20:57] | I am not shutting you out. | 我没有不对你敞开心扉 |
[21:00] | I’m trying to focus on finding Ray, | 我想要集中注意力找到雷 |
[21:01] | but I can’t do that with all of these distractions. | 但这些事分散了我的注意力 |
[21:03] | Distractions? What is going on with you? | 分散你的注意力 你怎么了 |
[21:06] | You’re acting like it’s my fault that Ray– | 你表现得好像是我害雷… |
[21:08] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[21:09] | What’s happening with Ray– | 发生在雷身上的事 |
[21:11] | to Ray– is my fault. | 他发生的事都是我的错 |
[21:14] | Felicity, it really isn’t. | 费利西蒂 真的不是这样 |
[21:16] | Ray was sending distress calls for weeks after the accident. | 事故发生后 雷连续几周一直发来求救信号 |
[21:21] | I wasn’t here to receive them | 我不在这里 所以没接收到 |
[21:22] | because I was too busy traveling the world with you. | 因为我忙于和你周游世界 |
[21:25] | I took the voice’s word for it that no body could be recovered | 我拿走了语音记录 导致没人发现 |
[21:28] | because I was so swept up in being with you. | 我沉浸在和你一起的时光里 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:35] | It was my choice to uproot my entire life, | 是我自己选择离开我的整个生活 |
[21:39] | leave my home and my job, which turns out, I am very good at. | 离开家和工作 放弃了我擅长的事情 |
[21:44] | I lost myself in you, | 我在你身上迷失了自己 |
[21:46] | and I was never that girl. | 我再也不是当初的我了 |
[21:48] | That girl who just loses herself in a guy. | 我完全迷失在一个男人身上 |
[21:51] | That is not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[21:55] | This isn’t about Ray. | 这和雷无关 |
[22:00] | It’s about us. | 而是我们俩 |
[22:02] | No. | 不 |
[22:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | I’m going to give you some space until you figure it out. | 在你理清头绪之前 我给你一点空间 |
[22:39] | It says the traffic cameras are online. | 这里显示交通摄像头连网了 |
[22:42] | Yeah, you got to give it a minute to upload. | 是的 等一会才会上载 |
[22:46] | What are you doing here, anyway? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:49] | I thought I was waiting for Lance | 我还以为我负责等兰斯 |
[22:50] | and you were having dinner with the Smoak ladies. | 而你和两位斯莫克女士去吃晚饭 |
[22:53] | Went that well, did it? | 吃得这么顺利啊 |
[22:54] | Do you know what I miss about our old space? | 你知道我想念我们以前工作室的什么吗 |
[22:56] | That trunk, with the bottle of Russian vodka in it. | 想念那个装有一瓶俄罗斯伏特加的箱子 |
[23:02] | Vodka… | 伏特加 |
[23:05] | is for wimps, anyway. | 是给没用的人喝的 |
[23:06] | Vodka is for wimps? | 伏特加给没用的人喝 |
[23:08] | Tennessee whiskey. | 田纳西威士忌 |
[23:09] | Put some hair on your chest. | 来点猛的吧 |
[23:12] | It’s hard to imagine dinner with Felicity and her mother | 很难想象和费利西蒂 还有她妈妈共进晚餐 |
[23:14] | not going well. | 会不顺利 |
[23:20] | Donna’s not the problem. | 问题不在唐娜身上 |
[23:22] | I am. | 在我身上 |
[23:23] | Felicity says that she’s lost herself in our relationship, | 费利西蒂说她在我们的关系里迷失了自我 |
[23:26] | which means that she doesn’t know who she is, | 这意味着她不知道自己是谁 |
[23:28] | and that if we hadn’t have left Star City when we did, | 如果我们当初没有离开星城 |
[23:32] | she would have been around to help Ray. | 她就能在这帮助雷 |
[23:35] | Metahumans, magic, resurrections– | 超能力者 魔法 死而复生 |
[23:38] | I thought I’d seen it all, | 我以为我都见识过了 |
[23:39] | but Oliver Queen jealous? | 但是奥利弗·奎恩吃醋 |
[23:41] | I’m not jealous. I just got to know | 我没吃醋 我只是要知道 |
[23:43] | if Ivy Town was as good as it gets for us, | 去常春藤镇是否是正确的决定 |
[23:46] | because we’ve come back here. | 因为我们已经回来了 |
[23:47] | Everything has just gotten super complicated, | 所有的事就变得超级复杂 |
[23:50] | and it just makes me wonder, | 不禁让我想知道 |
[23:53] | why did she choose me? | 她为什么选择了我 |
[23:55] | Oliver, I’ve heard you say a lot of crazy things over the years, | 奥利弗 这几年我听你说过很多疯狂的事 |
[23:57] | but that has to be the prize. | 但这肯定是最疯狂的 |
[23:58] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[23:59] | It takes me ten minutes to log into this thing; | 我要十分钟才能登录这玩意 |
[24:02] | Felicity does it in two seconds, | 费莉西蒂两秒钟就搞定 |
[24:03] | and Ray probably invented it. | 而雷说不定发明了这东西 |
[24:05] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你也许说得对 |
[24:07] | Except, Felicity didn’t choose Ray. | 但是费利西蒂并没选择雷 |
[24:10] | She chose you. | 她选择了你 |
[24:12] | Sure, she has a lot in common with Ray, | 当然 她和雷有很多共同之处 |
[24:14] | but sometimes what looks | 但是有时 |
[24:15] | good on paper isn’t what works in real life. | 美好的理论并不适用于生活中 |
[24:17] | What if something happens to him? | 如果他真的遇到不测 |
[24:20] | We don’t get him back? | 我们无法把他救回来 |
[24:22] | Felicity Smoak is one of the smartest, | 费利西蒂·斯莫克是这个地球上 |
[24:25] | most bad ass women on the planet. | 最聪明 最厉害的女人之一 |
[24:27] | She comes through this, she’ll get Ray back. | 她会达到目的 救回雷的 |
[24:30] | You seem pretty sure. | 你好像很肯定 |
[24:31] | I married a woman just like that. | 我就娶了一个这样的女人 |
[24:33] | Twice, Oliver, twice. | 还是两次 奥利弗 两次 |
[24:35] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[24:37] | Look, man, relationships have their ups and downs. | 感情总是跌宕起伏的 |
[24:40] | Sometimes you just have to give it some time, | 有时要给对方一点时间 |
[24:42] | a little bit of space. | 一点空间 |
[24:47] | It’s Lance. | 是兰斯 |
[24:48] | Meeting with Darhk in 20. | 二十分钟后和达克见面 |
[24:53] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[24:55] | Better. | 好多了 |
[24:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:06] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[25:20] | Appreciate you meeting me. | 很感谢你来见我 |
[25:21] | I know you’re a busy man. | 我知道你很忙 |
[25:22] | I am. | 没错 |
[25:23] | But I may have found a way to make this city useful for once. | 但是我可能有办法让这座城市变得有用 |
[25:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:28] | Oh, you will. | 你会的 |
[25:29] | Everyone in this city will. | 这座城市的每个人都会 |
[25:31] | Well, maybe I could find out sooner than others. | 也许我能比其他人早点明白 |
[25:33] | My daughter, Sara, she’s, uh, she’s back, | 我的女儿莎拉 她复活了 |
[25:36] | but, you know, not all the way. | 但并没有完全恢复 |
[25:37] | Something about her is still a little off. | 她有些地方仍然不太正常 |
[25:40] | I assure you, the relevance escapes me. | 老实说 我不懂这跟我有何关系 |
[25:42] | Well, I was thinking, maybe if I could help you a little more, | 我在想 也许我能多帮你一点 |
[25:45] | then maybe you could help me. | 然后或许你也能帮回我 |
[25:46] | You know your way around this magic mumbo jumbo. | 你知道怎么解决这些神神叨叨的事 |
[25:52] | Mumbo jumbo? | 神神叨叨 |
[25:54] | I’ll consider it, Captain, | 我会考虑的 队长 |
[25:56] | but this will be the last time you summon me. | 但这是你最后一次召唤我 |
[26:10] | John, he just left. | 约翰 他刚走 |
[26:11] | He’s heading south down Victoria Street. | 正前往南面的维多利亚大街方向 |
[26:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:15] | I’ve got eyes on that. | 我正盯着呢 |
[26:25] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[26:27] | I brought you some hot milk. | 我给你拿了杯热牛奶 |
[26:28] | I’m not ten, Mom. | 我不是小孩了 妈妈 |
[26:29] | I’ll bring it back downstairs. | 那我拿下楼去了 |
[26:31] | No, wait, wait, wait. | 别 等等 |
[26:34] | Since you went to all the trouble. | 既然弄了就拿来吧 |
[26:37] | Do you remember when you were a little girl | 还记得你小的时候 |
[26:39] | and I told you you couldn’t go to Space Camp? | 我告诉你不能去太空夏令营的事吗 |
[26:42] | You locked yourself in your room for two days. | 你把自己锁在房里两天不出来 |
[26:44] | Well, to be fair, it was Space Camp. | 公平点说 那可是太空夏令营啊 |
[26:46] | But I told you, I couldn’t bear the thought | 但我跟你说 我无法忍受 |
[26:48] | of sending you away for eight weeks. | 把你送去那么远待上两个月 |
[26:52] | The truth was, hon, I… | 事实是 宝贝 我… |
[26:57] | I couldn’t afford it. | 我付不起钱 |
[26:59] | Then why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[27:01] | Because, I was embarrassed, you know, that I had no money; | 因为我为自己没钱而感到羞愧 |
[27:03] | that I had no idea where your father was, | 也不知道你父亲在哪 |
[27:06] | and even if I did, he never paid a dime in child support, anyway. | 即使知道 他也不会付一份钱的抚养费 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. I had no idea. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[27:13] | I put everything into your father. | 我把所有都给了你父亲 |
[27:15] | My love, my trust, my twenties. | 我的爱 我的信任和我的青春 |
[27:18] | My point is, you… | 我想说的是 你… |
[27:21] | are not me. | 跟我不一样 |
[27:23] | You are the CEO | 你拥有 |
[27:25] | of a bajillion dollar company. | 一个价值数千万的公司 |
[27:27] | And Oliver, he’s not like your father, hon. | 而奥利弗 他跟你父亲不一样 宝贝 |
[27:30] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[27:32] | No one has ever looked at me the way he looks at you. | 没有人用他看你那样的眼神看过我 |
[27:35] | He’s wonderful. | 他真的很好 |
[27:38] | In a million different ways. | 每个方面都很好 |
[27:41] | But that’s the problem. | 但那正是问题所在 |
[27:43] | It’s too easy to lose myself in him. | 太容易为他而迷失自己了 |
[27:47] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:49] | That’s how it’s supposed to feel | 当你爱一个人的时候 |
[27:52] | when you love someone. | 就应该是那样的感觉 |
[27:55] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[27:55] | he’s lost himself in you. | 他已经爱你爱得迷失自己了 |
[27:58] | And you’ll find yourself | 而你们会在彼此身上 |
[28:01] | in each other. | 找回自我的 |
[28:02] | Just don’t get in your own way. | 但别自己阻碍了自己 |
[28:05] | And don’t ruin something | 也别毁了这些 |
[28:07] | that most people never get. | 大多数人根本无法得到的东西 |
[28:09] | ‘Cause if you do, trust me, | 因为如果你放弃了 相信我 |
[28:11] | you’ll never find another guy that hot again, who cooks. | 你别想再找到个那么帅还会做饭的男人 |
[28:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:30] | He is definitely hiding something in there. | 他绝对在那藏了什么 |
[28:32] | Latin Building. Before the city went to crap, | 拉丁大楼 城市陷落前 |
[28:34] | it was touted as the most secure building on the west coast. | 它被誉为西海岸最安全的大楼 |
[28:37] | Every access point is protected by a retinal scanner, | 每个入口都由视网膜扫描仪 |
[28:39] | and a voice print. | 和声纹识别系统保护 |
[28:41] | There is no way we’re getting in there. | 我们不可能进得去 |
[28:42] | Well, not from the outside, at least. | 至少从外面不可能 |
[28:44] | How’s Curtis doing on the resizing device? | 柯蒂斯的放大装置研究得怎么样了 |
[28:46] | He said he could have something functional in an hour. | 他说能在一小时内让其运作起来 |
[28:47] | I don’t think we have that kind of time. | 我认为我们没那么多时间 |
[28:49] | He’s going to have to assemble it in the field. | 他必须现场把装备组装起来 |
[28:50] | Wait, with us? | 等等 跟我们一起吗 |
[28:53] | Are we sure we want to have your assistant in on this? | 真要让你的助理参与此事吗 |
[28:55] | It’s my employee, actually. And I’m not sure our company | 他只是我的雇员 而我不确定我公司的 |
[28:57] | health plan covers supernatural dismemberment. | 健康保险能涵盖这么严重的事故 |
[28:59] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[29:00] | And if Curtis can re-size Ray on the inside, | 如果柯蒂斯能在内部把雷变回去 |
[29:02] | then we have another hand getting us all outside. | 那我们就能多一个帮手逃出来 |
[29:05] | Then how about one more? | 再多一个如何 |
[29:09] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我认为那不是个好主意 |
[29:11] | Laurel, I don’t know what’s going on with me, | 劳蕾尔 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[29:13] | but I need to know that I can control this. | 但我需要知道自己可以控制这个 |
[29:23] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[30:08] | These are very nice. | 这些东西非常好 |
[30:19] | Leave us. | 你下去吧 |
[30:32] | Package is delivered. | 包裹已送到 |
[30:41] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[30:42] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[30:43] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[30:44] | Or as ready as I’ll ever be. | 从没准备得这么好 |
[30:46] | When I told HR I wanted a little bit more excitement from my job, | 当我跟人事主管说想让工作更刺激点的时候 |
[30:48] | this really isn’t what I had in mind. | 我所想的真的不是这样 |
[30:50] | You were the one who said you wanted to help Ray | 是你说想帮助雷的 |
[30:51] | and that you were an accomplished base jumper. | 而且你还说自己定点跳伞的技术很高超 |
[30:53] | Oh, God, I really do have too many hobbies. | 天呐 我的爱好真的太多了 |
[30:56] | All right, Spartan, let’s do this. | 好了 视死如归的英雄们 开始吧 |
[30:58] | Spartan? | 视死如归 |
[30:59] | We have a guest tonight. | 我们今晚有客人了 |
[31:02] | All right, disengaging security systems… | 好了 解除安保系统… |
[31:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:18] | You two ok? | 你俩没事吧 |
[31:20] | We’re not dead. | 我们没死 |
[31:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:23] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[31:56] | You mind if I take a little…peeks? | 你介意我…偷看一下吗 |
[31:57] | I mean, I have my suspicions, of course. | 当然了 我也有自己的猜疑 |
[32:00] | But I just want to see if I’m right, as usual. | 但我只是想知道那是否正确 如往常一样 |
[32:14] | Didn’t you learn anything from our last go-round? | 刚才的交手中你什么也没学到吗 |
[32:16] | I guess not. | 我猜没有 |
[32:22] | Ray! | 雷 |
[32:44] | How do you open this? | 要怎么打开这个东西 |
[32:46] | My best guess is it needs an asymmetric cipher. | 我猜这需要一组非对称密码 |
[32:48] | You can open it with five years and an NSA-grade computer. | 你可以花五年时间用国安局级别的电脑破解 |
[32:50] | What if we enlarged him now, | 不如现在就把他变大怎么样 |
[32:51] | and then use his size to break the cube? | 然后用他的体积来打破立方体 |
[32:53] | The quantum field won’t be able to penetrate this polymer. | 量子场无法穿透这种多聚体 |
[33:02] | You know, it is a shame that you won’t live | 知道吗 很遗憾你不能 |
[33:04] | to see the new life that I breathe into the city, | 活着看到我给这座城市 这个世界 |
[33:06] | the new life that I breathe into this world. | 所注入的新生命 |
[33:09] | You won’t get the chance. | 你不会有机会的 |
[33:20] | They put mini-cams in here with me, | 他们在我这里装了微型摄像头 |
[33:22] | and those cameras… | 这些摄像头… |
[33:23] | Need to draw power from somewhere. | 必须从某处吸收能量 |
[33:24] | Ray, you are a genius. | 雷 你是个天才 |
[33:26] | Well, I don’t know about that, but I have | 我不知道我是不是天才 但我已经 |
[33:28] | siphoned off enough juice to power up my exo-suit. | 吸取了足够能量来启动我的体外战衣 |
[33:34] | Dr. Palmer’s doo-hickey’s ready. | 帕尔默博士的枪已经准备好了 |
[33:36] | If you don’t mind my use of a technical term. | 希望你不介意我用技术术语 |
[33:38] | Do it! | 开始 |
[33:47] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[33:53] | We got Ray, let’s go. | 我们救出雷了 走吧 |
[33:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:02] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[34:04] | No! | 不 |
[34:09] | Come on. We have to go! | 快 我们得走了 |
[34:11] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:17] | We have to move. | 我们必须走了 |
[34:21] | Good to see you, Ray. | 很高兴见到你 雷 |
[34:22] | Nice suit. | 衣服不错 |
[34:31] | The worst part wasn’t being small– | 最糟糕的部分不是变小 |
[34:32] | it was that everything else was so big. | 而是周围的一切都变大了 |
[34:34] | The explosion at Palmer Tech | 帕尔默科技的爆炸 |
[34:35] | tossed me into an abandoned construction site. | 让我掉进了一个废弃的建筑工地 |
[34:37] | The cockroaches were the size of golden retrievers. | 蟑螂都有金毛猎犬那么大 |
[34:39] | I’m not exaggerating. | 我没夸张 |
[34:40] | Uh, I think we don’t need to know that, really. | 我们真的没必要知道这些 |
[34:42] | Ah, the entomologist in me was actually really fascinated. | 我心里的昆虫学家对此很着迷 |
[34:45] | I mean, you can’t appreciate the size of the mandibles until the– | 你无法欣赏颚部的大小 直到… |
[34:48] | Mmm, mmm, no, I’ve heard enough. | 好吧 我不想听了 |
[34:50] | I got a thing against cockroaches, and snakes and spiders, | 我对蟑螂 蛇和蜘蛛反感极了 |
[34:52] | but especially cockroaches. | 尤其是蟑螂 |
[34:56] | Sorry, Ray, | 抱歉 雷 |
[34:56] | not everyone shares your enthusiasm for bugs. | 不是每个人都像你那样对虫子很热衷 |
[34:58] | But it is good to see the experience didn’t change you. | 不过还好这个经历没有改变你 |
[35:01] | Indeed. I got your medical tests back, | 没错 你的体检报告出来了 |
[35:02] | and aside from a very noticeable iron deficiency, | 除了严重缺乏铁质 |
[35:05] | all your results are positive. | 其他结果都良好 |
[35:06] | There don’t seem to be any side effects from the, um, micro sizing. | 看来变小没有给你带来任何不良副作用 |
[35:10] | Relieved to hear it. | 听到这个真是松了口气 |
[35:11] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[35:12] | So, this guy who wanted to make me his lab rat? | 所以…这个要让我当他小白鼠的人是谁 |
[35:15] | Damian Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[35:16] | He’s the leader of an organization we believe to be known as HIVE. | 我们相信”蜂群”这个组织以他为首 |
[35:20] | Oh, like “Spectre?” | 就像”幽灵”一样吗 |
[35:21] | That’s so cool! | 超酷 |
[35:24] | And terrible. | 也挺糟的 |
[35:24] | Be assured, Palmer, | 毋庸置疑 帕尔默 |
[35:25] | that if they wanted your tech, | 假如他们想要你的科技 |
[35:26] | it wasn’t for any good reason. | 肯定不会是拿去做好事 |
[35:28] | One other thing– | 还有件事 |
[35:29] | they overheard my message to you. | 他们听到了我给你的留言 |
[35:31] | I’m a possible target. I figured. | 我也有危险 我明白 |
[35:33] | I wouldn’t be doing this if I couldn’t handle | 如果我无法面对大恶人的威胁 |
[35:35] | being threatened by a super villain every now and then. | 我就不会一直干这事 |
[35:39] | Come on. I’ll take you home. | 走吧 我送你回家 |
[35:40] | I can catch you up on all the latest at your company. | 顺便让你掌握你公司的最新情况 |
[35:42] | Uh, actually, | 事实上 |
[35:44] | until I decide to come back from the dead, | 在我决定”死而复生”前 |
[35:46] | it’s your company. | 那还是你的公司 |
[35:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:12] | What in the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:15] | You better have a story to go along with that body. | 你最好对那家伙的死有好的说辞 |
[36:24] | Look, Thea told me | 西娅告诉我 |
[36:25] | that this was a side effect of the Pit. | 这是复活泉水的副作用 |
[36:27] | And I thought that I could fight it. | 我以为我能与之对抗 |
[36:29] | I just… | 但我却… |
[36:31] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 控制不住自己 |
[36:33] | And the worst part of it was, | 而最糟的是 |
[36:34] | I felt better. | 我居然感觉好些了 |
[36:36] | Look, Sara, controlling this, | 莎拉 要控制住自己 |
[36:38] | it’s not going to come easy, ok? | 并不容易 |
[36:40] | It’s going to take you some time. | 不是一朝一夕就能做到的 |
[36:42] | And how many bodies? | 还要死多少人 |
[36:44] | Look, I respect the way that you could deal with this, Thea, | 西娅 我敬佩你的处理方式 |
[36:47] | but I need to handle this in a different way. | 但我想以其他方式处理 |
[36:50] | Different how? | 什么方式 |
[36:56] | Laurel, I owe you everything. | 劳蕾尔 我欠你的实在太多了 |
[36:59] | You gave me the greatest gift that anyone ever could. | 你给了我最好的礼物 |
[37:04] | You gave me a second chance, | 你给了我第二次机会 |
[37:06] | and the ability to start over. | 重新开始的机会 |
[37:08] | I think it’s time that I really do that. | 我现在就该好好去把握它 |
[37:12] | But Sara– | 但是莎拉… |
[37:14] | we just got you back. | 你才刚刚回到我们身边 |
[37:16] | Sara, you don’t have to leave. | 莎拉 你不用离开 |
[37:18] | I know it doesn’t seem possible right now, | 我知道目前这看起来不可能 |
[37:21] | but you can have a normal life. | 但你是可以过上正常的生活 |
[37:24] | It’s been a long time since | 我的”正常生活” |
[37:26] | my normal has ever been normal. | 已经很久没有正常过了 |
[37:29] | Look, I’ll go visit mom in Central City, | 我会去中城看看妈妈 |
[37:32] | and then, somewhere… | 然后再去别的地方… |
[37:34] | Maybe a few somewheres, | 也许会去很多地方 |
[37:36] | just until I figure things out. | 直到我把这事解决 |
[37:38] | If you’re sure that that’s what you want to do. | 只要你确定那是你想要的 |
[37:42] | It’s your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[37:44] | And you have to do what makes you happy. | 你要做让自己开心的事 |
[37:48] | I’m just really going to miss you. | 只是我会很想你的 |
[37:56] | I love you, sis. | 我爱你 姐姐 |
[37:59] | Always and forever. | 一如既往 直到永远 |
[38:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:13] | How’d it go with Ray? | 雷怎么样了 |
[38:14] | Fine. Until I told him I sold his condo. | 还好 直到我告诉他我把他的公寓卖了 |
[38:21] | – I wanted– – Before we– | -我想… -在我们… |
[38:25] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[38:27] | No. | 不 |
[38:28] | You. | 你先说 |
[38:30] | I think we should… | 我想我们应该… |
[38:33] | Clear the air. | 好好谈谈 |
[38:42] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[38:44] | For helping save Ray, and for being so understanding | 帮忙救雷 而且还很谅解 |
[38:46] | in the midst of my mini– | 那个处于小… |
[38:49] | gargantuan freak out. | 超大惊吓中的我 |
[38:51] | Well, I’m sorry that I’m not the best listener. | 对不起 我不是个好的倾听者 |
[38:55] | But all of this is just, it– | 但这一切对我而言… |
[38:58] | it’s kind of new to me. | 还很新 |
[39:00] | And to me. | 对我也是 |
[39:01] | I didn’t exactly grow up | 我的父母没有给我树立 |
[39:03] | with the best example of a normal, | 拥有一段正常和健康关系的 |
[39:05] | healthy relationship. | 好榜样 |
[39:07] | Line forms behind me. | 我的父母也没有 |
[39:10] | It’s kind of amazing that we’ve made it this far. | 我们能走到今天很不容易 |
[39:13] | We’re going to be fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[39:14] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么确定呢 |
[39:18] | ‘Cause we found ourselves in each other. | 因为我们在彼此中找到了自我 |
[39:48] | Feeling lonely? | 感到寂寞吗 |
[39:50] | You don’t even know the half of it. | 你应该没怎么经历过这种感觉吧 |
[39:53] | I might. | 也许我有 |
[39:59] | I, um, I came to town to visit my daughter, | 我来镇上探望我的女儿 |
[40:03] | but she kicked me out of her apartment | 她却把我赶出她的公寓 |
[40:07] | to finish a fight with the man I hope will become my future son in law. | 只为了结束跟我希望成为我女婿的人的斗争 |
[40:15] | Ok, it’s your turn. | 好了 该你说了 |
[40:17] | Well, one of my daughters is leaving town | 我其中一个女儿刚回来不久 |
[40:18] | after being back a whole five minutes. | 又要离我而去了 |
[40:22] | Sounds like a reason to drink. | 听起来真该喝一杯 |
[40:24] | Oh, I always got a reason. | 我总是有喝一杯的理由 |
[40:26] | But this is club soda. | 但我喝的是苏打汽水 |
[40:29] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[40:34] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[40:48] | Hey, Thea. When your brother comes in, | 西娅 如果你哥哥过来 |
[40:50] | could you have him sign these for me, please? | 能帮我拿这些给他签吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:53] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[40:54] | Just a little stressed out. | 只是感到有点压力 |
[40:56] | Maybe, um… | 也许… |
[40:59] | Maybe I need to get a drink. | 也许我需要喝一杯 |
[41:00] | It’s a little early for a cocktail, but… | 虽然现在喝鸡尾酒有点早… |
[41:02] | Not now. Later? | 不是现在 晚点怎么样 |
[41:06] | With you, at Gerard’s? | 跟你一起去杰拉德喝 |
[41:09] | But I thought you– | 我以为你… |
[41:10] | I just want to have a normal life. | 我只想过正常的生活 |
[41:13] | Meet me there at 8:00? | 八点在那里见吧 |
[41:14] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[41:19] | I’ll leave these here. | 文件就交给你了 |
[41:29] | Dr. Palmer’s molecular’s realignment | 帕尔默博士的分子重组 |
[41:31] | was premised on a power draw from our system, | 依靠的是我们系统里的能量 |
[41:33] | which resulted– | 致使… |
[41:33] | Just because I understand science | 我搞得懂科学 |
[41:34] | doesn’t mean I’m not bored by it. | 不代表我对它有兴趣 |
[41:36] | Bottom line it for me. | 扼要说明就好 |
[41:37] | We were able to recover some residue | 我们提取了帕尔默博士 |
[41:39] | from Dr. Palmer’s Dwarf Star alloy, | 矮星合金制服的残留 |
[41:40] | and use it to fashion into a power source. | 将它做成了能量源 |
[41:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:47] | Test it out. | 测试一下 |
[41:49] | On this. | 用这个 |