时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m going to run for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[00:04] | Mr. Palmer’s last recorded statement | 帕尔默先生最后所录的话 |
[00:06] | could shed some light on how he died. | 可能能解释他的死因 |
[00:08] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[00:10] | We’re going to Nanda Parbat. | 我们要去南达尔巴特 |
[00:12] | You need to feed this impulse. | 你得满足这种欲望 |
[00:13] | Once you do, it will subside for a time. | 一旦你这么做了 欲望会消退一段时间 |
[00:14] | I want you to bring my sister back to life. | 我想要你救活我妹妹 |
[00:16] | Even if Sara went into the Pit, | 就算莎拉被救活了 |
[00:17] | what came out of the Pit would not be Sara. | 从泉水中出来的也不再是莎拉 |
[00:19] | Your daughter is alive. | 你女儿活过来了 |
[00:20] | The most loving act you can commit | 最能表现你爱她的事 |
[00:22] | is to return Sara to her final rest. | 就是让莎拉得到安息 |
[00:23] | You are not going to kill your own daughter. | 你不能杀你自己的女儿 |
[00:25] | She’s not my daughter! | 她不是我女儿 |
[00:27] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[00:37] | Ohh, damn it! | 真倒霉 |
[00:39] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | Why don’t you just leave that right there? | 你就把垃圾放在那吧 |
[00:52] | Get off, bitch. | 滚开 贱人 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God, thank you! | 太谢谢你了 |
[01:07] | SCPD! Stay where you are. | 星城警局 站住别动 |
[01:21] | I cannot thank you enough for coming on board, Alex. | 你能来帮忙真是太好了 艾利克斯 |
[01:24] | Well, then it is a good thing you’re paying me, also. | 好在我还是有工资的 |
[01:27] | – Sorry for the wait. – Ollie, this is Alex Davis, | -抱歉久等了 -奥利 这是… |
[01:30] | the new political strategist that Walter recommended. | 艾利克斯·戴维斯 沃尔特推荐的战略官 |
[01:33] | Old enough to vote, Alex? | 你到合法投票年龄了吗 艾利克斯 |
[01:34] | I owned a bar and I wasn’t even old enough to drink. | 我没到喝酒的年纪 不也还是开了家酒吧 |
[01:37] | I am old enough to do both. | 投票跟喝酒我都到合法年龄了 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m glad that you’re joining the team, | 你能加入我们 我很开心 |
[01:41] | but I don’t entirely know why I need a political strategist. | 但我不确定我为什么需要一个战略官 |
[01:45] | Well… I guess the question then is, | 那问题就成了 |
[01:48] | do you want to take office with ten percent of the vote or 90? | 你想以10%还是90%的票数当选市长呢 |
[01:51] | After you win, you still need to be able to govern. | 赢了之后 你还要有能力管理这座城市 |
[01:53] | Well, what has you concerned? | 你在担心什么 |
[01:54] | – My lack of experience? – No, we can spin that. | -担心我经验不足吗 -这个我不关心 |
[01:56] | No, I’m talking about the kind of closet skeletons | 我说的是不为人知的黑暗秘密 |
[01:59] | that could cripple you on your first day in office. | 一旦被挖出来就能立刻拉你下台 |
[02:01] | Your personal Chappaquiddick. | 这就是你的查帕奎迪克 |
[02:03] | Wait, like that game from Harry Potter? | 你是说哈利·波特的那个游戏吗 |
[02:06] | Uh, Chappaquiddick was a scandal involving a can’t-lose candidate | 不 查帕奎迪克指的是一名获胜在即的候选人 |
[02:10] | whose campaign fell apart when he was caught having an affair | 他的车掉进了水里 |
[02:13] | after his vehicle went underwater | 车里跟他有婚外情的女子淹死了 |
[02:15] | and the girl he was with drowned. | 之后他就失去了所有的优势 |
[02:17] | Does that sound at all familiar? | 这个丑闻听起来熟悉吗 |
[02:18] | Ah, referencing the “Queen’s Gambit” and Sara Lance. | 指的就是”金牌奎恩”号和莎拉·兰斯的事 |
[02:23] | Yeah, got it. | 懂了 |
[02:23] | You’re about to do your first on-air sit down, right? | 你就要参加首次谈话节目了 对吧 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:26] | Bethany Snow? | 贝瑟妮·斯诺 |
[02:27] | Ten’ll get you twenty, she brings up Sara and her sister. | 我打包票 她会提莎拉和她姐姐的事 |
[02:30] | Alex, all due respect, I don’t think that people care | 艾利克斯 无意冒犯 我觉得人们不会关心 |
[02:33] | about my friendship with Laurel Lance and an eight-year-old scandal | 我和劳蕾尔·兰斯和八年前的意外 |
[02:37] | when the city is disintegrating | 目前这座城市正在四分五裂 |
[02:39] | and there are masked armed men helping it. | 还有戴面具持有武器的恶人在背后推波助澜 |
[02:42] | Not to mention, there’s a woman in Pennytown | 且不说提佩尼镇 |
[02:44] | that’s just running around killing people. | 那个到处杀人的女疯子 |
[02:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry. For a moment, | 抱歉 有那么一瞬间 |
[02:50] | I forgot how the electorate always cares about the issues | 我都忘了人们关心的只有政治 |
[02:52] | and has zero appetite for scandal. | 而对丑闻毫无兴趣 |
[02:55] | You want this city united? | 你想团结这座城市 |
[02:58] | You can’t do it as the rich kid playboy from the tabloids. | 以过去那个花花公子的形象可做不到 |
[03:01] | And like it or not, Laurel Lance is a constant reminder of that. | 可事实是 劳蕾尔·兰斯会让人想起过去的你 |
[03:04] | So from this day forward, when anyone brings up Miss Lance, | 所以从今天开始 任何人提到兰斯小姐 |
[03:07] | you distance yourself from her. | 你都要跟她撇清关系 |
[03:16] | Hey, just in time. | 来得正好 |
[03:19] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[03:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:22] | I want to talk to you about something you forgot. | 你忘了东西 |
[03:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:29] | Is that how you want to play this? | 你还跟我装啊 |
[03:31] | It’s fine by me, pal. Let’s go. | 装就装吧 进去 |
[03:38] | I don’t appreciate the intrusion, gentlemen. | 我不喜欢被人打扰 先生们 |
[03:40] | There’s communications gear in here. | 这里面是通讯仪 |
[03:42] | We got ourselves a mole. | 我们出了内奸 |
[03:44] | You believe it’s Mr. Queen. | 你觉得奎恩先生是内奸 |
[03:46] | Look, we’ve been on this island eight months | 我们在这个岛上待了八个月 |
[03:50] | without a single problem. He shows up, suddenly two guys | 没出过一点事 他来了之后 两个手下 |
[03:52] | find landmines and a bunch of drugs go missing. | 突然就踩到了地雷 我们的货还被偷了 |
[03:55] | Yeah, Conklin, you got me. | 是啊 康克林 你抓到我了 |
[03:56] | I didn’t, uh, wash up on shore here after a boating accident, | 我不是因为船难被水冲上来的 |
[04:00] | I parachuted in on a secret spy mission. | 我是接到秘密任务 跳伞下来的 |
[04:03] | – You want to die a liar, that’s fine by me. – Man, that’s enough. | -你就以骗子的身份归西吧 -得了吧 |
[04:05] | Enough! There are more pressing matters at hand. | 够了 现在这个人更重要 |
[04:08] | Perhaps if you were focused more on external threats | 如果你们更留意外部威胁 |
[04:10] | rather than witch hunts, | 而不是忙着搞迫害 |
[04:12] | you would have caught this man spying on us in the fields. | 早就该抓住这个监视我们的人 |
[04:15] | Oh, I wasn’t spying, mate. | 我可不是在监视 伙计 |
[04:25] | Any of you squabblers got a cigarette? | 你们两个在吵架的家伙有烟吗 |
[04:28] | She mumbled something. | 她当时嘟哝了什么 |
[04:31] | It sounded, I don’t know, Middle Eastern? | 听起来像是中东那边的语言 |
[04:34] | All right, um, I’m going to have you sit down | 我等会派一位素描师 |
[04:36] | with a sketch artist, ok? | 听你说说 行吗 |
[04:38] | Take care of that. | 安排一下 |
[04:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:44] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[04:45] | These two bodies, dropped by a woman. | 有个女人杀了这两个人 |
[04:47] | Probably the same woman that’s been linked | 也许嫌犯就是几天前 |
[04:48] | to the murders of three other skels in the past few days. | 杀了三个人的那个女人 |
[04:50] | A blonde woman. | 一名金发女子 |
[04:52] | – Dad, I– – I didn’t know what to make of it until tonight, | -爸 -今晚以前 我什么线索都没有 |
[04:54] | and then this woman here, she suspects, | 现在这个女子猜测 |
[04:55] | speaks some kind of Middle Eastern language, | 她说着某种中东语 |
[04:57] | just like Sara. Is she still at your place? | 就跟莎拉一样 她还在你那里吗 |
[05:00] | I’ve been looking for her. | 我一直在找她 |
[05:02] | Why didn’t you tell me, huh?! You tell Queen? | 你为什么没告诉我 你告诉奎恩了吗 |
[05:04] | No! | 没有 |
[05:05] | Because he would just see this the same way as you. | 因为他的反应只会跟你一样 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah, and how is that, huh? How is that?! | 结果呢 结果呢 |
[05:10] | That Sara is just… a thing | 我必须要… |
[05:13] | that needs to be stopped. | 阻止莎拉 |
[05:14] | This is my daughter. | 这可是我女儿 |
[05:15] | Then why did I find you | 那你为什么 |
[05:17] | with a gun pointed at her head? | 要用枪指着她 |
[05:18] | I’m not proud of that, Laurel. | 我不为此自豪 劳蕾尔 |
[05:20] | But people are dying. | 可是她还在杀害无辜 |
[05:22] | And if I pulled that trigger, | 当初要是我扣下了扳机 |
[05:25] | maybe they wouldn’t be. | 也许这些人还活着 |
[05:26] | I’m going to go find Sara, and hopefully I do before you or Oliver. | 我最好在你和奥利弗之前找到她 |
[05:34] | Curtis, I need you to do something for me. | 柯蒂斯 我要你帮我个忙 |
[05:36] | Felicity, look at me. | 费莉西蒂 看看我 |
[05:38] | Gym clothes, gym bag, do either of those suggest anything to you? | 运动装和运动包 你能看出我要干什么吧 |
[05:42] | Physical fitness, but then I remembered you’re a tech guy. | 你要去健身 可你是技术宅啊 |
[05:44] | I’m also a bronze metal decathlete. | 我还是个获得了铜牌的十项运动员 |
[05:46] | Bronze medal, huh? | 铜牌啊 |
[05:47] | Beijing, 2008. | 2008年在北京得的 |
[05:48] | Beijing, as in the Olympics? | 北京 你是说奥运会吗 |
[05:54] | Mr. Palmer’s recording. Did you play it? | 帕尔默先生的录音 你听了吗 |
[05:56] | Yes. There’s something off about it. | 听了 但有些地方不对劲 |
[05:58] | You sure it’s not the fact that it’s a dying declaration from your ex? | 你确定不是因为这是你前男友的临终遗言吗 |
[06:01] | I mean, that is some serious | 我是说 那可是真真正正的 |
[06:03] | Nicholas Sparks-level stuff. | 尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯级别的东西啊 |
[06:06] | Don’t judge. The man can write emotion. | 别发表评论 那作家情感把握得太好了 |
[06:08] | No, not that. | 不 不是那样 |
[06:09] | I mean, yes, there’s that, | 也算是啦 |
[06:10] | but there’s still some artifacts playing that shouldn’t be there. | 但里面录了些很奇怪的东西 |
[06:16] | What about your work-out? | 不去健身了吗 |
[06:17] | Didn’t seem to concern you 20 seconds ago. | 20秒前你貌似并不关心这个问题 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry, Felicity, this is my fault. | 对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错 |
[06:27] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[06:28] | Like there’s more to the recording. | 录音里似乎还有其他东西 |
[06:30] | Something overlapping with it. | 只是被覆盖了 |
[06:31] | I was hoping you could clean it up for me. | 我本希望你能帮我清理出来 |
[06:33] | I mean, after your workout. | 在你健完身之后 |
[06:34] | It can wait. I’m glad you changed your mind | 那个不着急 我很高兴你改变主意 |
[06:37] | about hearing Mr. Palmer’s final words. | 决定听听帕尔默先生的遗言了 |
[06:38] | Thank you, Curtis. | 谢谢你 柯蒂斯 |
[06:43] | Ah, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[06:45] | I think we both know I didn’t have too much choice. | 你知道我并无选择 |
[06:47] | No. Well, certainly not since you literally doubled the number of daughters I have to hold over you. | 对 特别是你现在有两个女儿能让我威胁 |
[06:51] | Or did you take my advice | 还是你听从了我的建议 |
[06:52] | and return Sara to the grave? | 把莎拉送回了坟墓里 |
[06:55] | You didn’t take my advice. Pity. | 你没有听我的建议 真可惜 |
[06:57] | What do you want?! | 你想要什么 |
[06:58] | Oh, a new beginning for the world, | 我要一个崭新的世界 |
[07:00] | a nice glass of Merlot– | 一杯梅洛红酒 |
[07:01] | not necessarily in that order. | 这俩顺序倒过来也可以 |
[07:05] | And for you to do me a favor. | 还想要你帮我一个忙 |
[07:08] | There’s a federal server farm 30 miles outside of the city. | 城外48公里有个联邦服务器集群 |
[07:11] | I want you to gain access | 我要你设法进去 |
[07:12] | and plug this little baby into one of the computers. | 然后把这个小宝贝插在其中一台电脑上 |
[07:16] | And what’s this thing going to do? | 这东西有什么用 |
[07:18] | Oh, it’s of no concern of yours. | 这不关你的事 |
[07:19] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[07:20] | It’s not like it’s going to destroy the city or anything. | 它并不会毁了这座城市之类的 |
[07:27] | Whatever that SPA weekend did to clear your head, | 那个温泉周末不仅帮你理清思路 |
[07:30] | it also improved your technique. | 它还提高了你的技巧 |
[07:32] | You’re effortless. | 你现在应付自如了 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, you know how I love my hot stone massages. | 是啊 你知道我有多爱我的热石按摩 |
[07:40] | By the way, that political strategist was a good call. | 对了 请战略官的主意挺不错 |
[07:43] | But his advice was a little harsh. | 但他的建议有点严苛了 |
[07:45] | I mean, distancing yourself from Laurel? | 让你跟劳蕾尔撇清关系 |
[07:47] | I wasn’t expecting that, but he made a few good points. | 那个有点意外 但他有几点说得不错 |
[07:49] | What, like kicking your friends to the curb? | 比如呢 抛弃你的朋友吗 |
[07:51] | Well, my friendship with Laurel is… complicated. | 我和劳蕾尔的友谊…很复杂 |
[07:54] | We have been in each other’s lives for like forever. | 我们已经认识这么久了 |
[07:57] | I mean, you have been in love with Laurel and Sara, | 你之前和劳蕾尔还有莎拉都恋爱过 |
[08:00] | and Laurel, she– | 而劳蕾尔 她… |
[08:02] | she took me in at CNRI | 在我完全迷失的时候 |
[08:03] | when I was completely lost. | 她把我接纳进创新联合会 |
[08:06] | Even Captain Lance, ok, | 甚至还有兰斯队长 好吗 |
[08:07] | he has been there for us since mom died. | 在妈妈去世后他一直在帮助我们 |
[08:09] | Ok, but your point? | 好吧 所以你想说什么 |
[08:11] | My point is that… | 我想说… |
[08:13] | pretending that you don’t know who your friends are, | 假装不认识你的朋友 |
[08:15] | it… just doesn’t feel very united. | 这…感觉可不怎么团结啊 |
[08:20] | This is your Overlord, Felicity Smoak. | 这里是你们的皇太后 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[08:23] | We have a P.A. system? | 我们弄了个公共广播系统 |
[08:24] | Yet another decision I might live to regret. | 这是另一个我可能会后悔的决定 |
[08:28] | Hi, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:29] | Code 47 at a nightclub on Ninth. | 代号47在第九大街的某间夜店里 |
[08:31] | A blonde woman going crazy. | 一名金发女子发了疯 |
[08:33] | And since I’m down here, | 既然我这个金发在此 |
[08:34] | it’s probably the blonde woman we’ve been looking for. | 那个八成就是我们在找的金发妞了 |
[08:37] | The woman who’s killing people in Pennytown. | 在佩尼镇杀人的那个女人 |
[08:39] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[08:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:56] | You have got to stop this! | 你必须停下来 |
[09:06] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[09:22] | Your sister’s alive, she’s out there, | 你妹妹还活着 她就在外面大街上 |
[09:24] | and she’s hurting people. | 而且她还在伤人 |
[09:27] | How is she alive? | 她怎么活过来的 |
[09:30] | The Lazarus Pit? | 复活泉水吗 |
[09:32] | You two spent your spa weekend at Nanda Parbat? | 你俩是在南达尔巴特度过的温泉周末 |
[09:35] | It was the only place we could get a reservation. | 只有那里还订得到房 |
[09:38] | The blood lust is worse with Sara, isn’t it? | 莎拉嗜血的欲望更强 是不是 |
[09:40] | Because you brought her back from death. | 因为她是死而复生 |
[09:42] | Yeah, and that’s not the only problem. | 没错 而且那不是唯一的问题 |
[09:45] | Sara’s not herself. | 她已经不是莎拉了 |
[09:47] | She’s changed. | 她变了 |
[09:48] | Why didn’t you come to me with this? | 为什么你没来找我 |
[09:49] | Come to you for what? | 找你干什么 |
[09:50] | Your expertise with magical resurrection? | 向你寻求用魔法复生的专业知识吗 |
[09:53] | Or that judgmental look on your face? | 为了看你脸上评判的表情吗 |
[09:54] | For help finding her, Laurel, | 找我帮忙找到她 劳蕾尔 |
[09:56] | before she gets hurt, or she hurts anyone else. | 趁她还没受伤 或者去伤害别人 |
[09:58] | And if I have a judgmental look on my face right now, | 而且假如现在我脸上有评判的表情 |
[10:00] | it’s because you played with forces that you do not understand, | 那也是因为你用了你不了解的力量 |
[10:03] | and now people are dying because of it. | 而如今人们正因此而丧命 |
[10:09] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[10:10] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[10:12] | Says so right on the business card your boss took from me. | 你老大从我这拿走的名片上也是这么写的 |
[10:15] | He had this on his person, as well. | 他身上还带了这个 |
[10:18] | Do you recognize these landmarks? | 你认出这些地标了吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 认出了 |
[10:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:25] | Whatever it is Mr. Constantine is looking for, | 无论这位康斯坦丁先生在找什么 |
[10:28] | I want you to find it and bring it back to me. | 我要你找到它并带来给我 |
[10:29] | Oh, come on, I’m telling you, you can’t trust him! | 拜托 我告诉你 你不能信任他 |
[10:31] | Then you can follow him. | 那你就跟着他 |
[10:38] | What are you doing? Are you actually praying? | 你在干嘛 你真是在祈祷吗 |
[10:40] | No. | 不 |
[10:42] | No, these aren’t prayers, mate. | 不 这些不是祷词 老兄 |
[10:52] | Unless you want to redecorate your lovely hut with his brains, | 除非你想用他的脑浆重新装饰你这可爱的小屋 |
[10:56] | I suggest you drop your weapon. | 我劝你还是放下武器 |
[11:01] | On the floor. | 跪在地板上 |
[11:03] | You won’t escape this island. | 你逃不出这座岛的 |
[11:04] | Ah, I don’t intend on leaving just yet. | 我恰好现在还没打算走 |
[11:07] | Come on, you. | 过来 你 |
[11:10] | You really know the place on that map? | 你真的知道那张地图上的地点吗 |
[11:12] | – Yes. – You do? | -没错 -真的吗 |
[11:14] | – Yes. – Good. | -真的 -很好 |
[11:17] | You’re going to show me. | 那你得带我去 |
[11:18] | Now drive! | 开车吧 |
[11:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:28] | About Sara? | 莎拉的事吗 |
[11:29] | Laurel told you? | 劳蕾尔告诉你的 |
[11:31] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[11:32] | You got to admire her consistency. | 她还真是一直如此 |
[11:34] | Keeps her death secret from me, her resurrection secret from you. | 不告诉我她的死 又不告诉你她复活了 |
[11:37] | – Are you ok? – Am I ok? | -你还好吗 -我还好吗 |
[11:39] | I think there are certain situations in life | 我觉得人生中有一些情况 |
[11:41] | where the word “ok” does not apply. | 是不适用”还好”这个词的 |
[11:43] | Well, we’re working on finding Sara. | 我们正在努力找到莎拉 |
[11:45] | Good. Because we got other problems. | 很好 因为我们还有别的麻烦 |
[11:48] | It’s a RAT. | 这是个远访木马 |
[11:49] | A remote access Trojan. | 远程访问木马程序 |
[11:51] | Basically a computer virus. | 基本上就是个电脑病毒 |
[11:52] | A polymorphic code designed to target and erase certain pieces of data. | 一个被设计用来攻击并抹除特定数据的多变代码 |
[11:56] | It’s buried under three levels of encryption. | 这上面加了三层密 |
[11:58] | By the time I’ve cracked it– | 等我破解出来… |
[12:00] | Darhk could be wondering why I haven’t run his errand for him. | 达克也许会想为何我还没有帮他搞定这事 |
[12:02] | I’m not sending you to break into a federal facility without back-up. | 我不会让你独身一人闯入一栋联邦机构的 |
[12:05] | I don’t want Laurel knowing about me and Darhk. | 我不想劳蕾尔知道我和达克的事 |
[12:07] | I wasn’t suggesting Laurel. | 我没准备让劳蕾尔陪你去 |
[12:09] | Did Oliver tell you that Darhk works for an organization? | 奥利弗有告诉你达克在为一个组织卖命吗 |
[12:13] | HIVE? | 蜂巢 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:15] | HIVE had my brother killed. | 蜂巢杀了我哥哥 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:20] | And now, detective, you’re telling me | 而现在 警探 你却告诉我 |
[12:22] | that you were working with them? | 你在和他们合作 |
[12:25] | For them? | 为他们工作 |
[12:26] | – It’s a long story. – I’ve got time. | -说来话长 -我有的是时间 |
[12:31] | This city’s been hurting. | 这座城市不断受到伤害 |
[12:33] | This is nothing new. | 不是什么新鲜事了 |
[12:34] | Darhk comes to me, he offers to help fix it. | 达克来找我 说他能帮我们 |
[12:37] | He’s got powerful friends, he’s got money– | 说他有厉害的朋友 有很多钱… |
[12:39] | and this was months before the Ghosts, all right? | 他是在幽灵出现前几个月找的我 好吗 |
[12:42] | I didn’t see him as anything other than a concerned citizen. | 我就以为他是个热心市民 |
[12:46] | Ok, and then? | 那然后呢 |
[12:47] | Well, then he’s doing all of his good stuff, | 然后他就一直做好事 |
[12:48] | and then he asks me where the fire chief is going on his vacation. | 后来他问我消防队长要去哪度假 |
[12:52] | So I give him the address of his summer cabin. | 我就把度假小屋的地址告诉了他 |
[12:53] | Next day, the cabin blows up. | 第二天 小屋就被炸了 |
[12:55] | You confront Darhk about this? | 你有质问达克吗 |
[12:56] | Of course I did. And that’s when he shows me pictures of Laurel. | 当然 结果他给我看劳蕾尔的照片 |
[13:01] | At work, | 工作照 |
[13:02] | at home, AA meetings. | 在家里 还有参加互助会的 |
[13:07] | So this thing with your brother, | 所以你哥哥那事 |
[13:08] | is it going to be a problem | 会影响 |
[13:10] | for us working together? | 我们的合作吗 |
[13:13] | No, detective. | 不会 警探 |
[13:16] | Because you being next to Darhk is going to help us take down HIVE. | 因为你在达克身边会帮我们除掉蜂巢 |
[13:20] | Any luck connecting Sara’s victims? | 找到被莎拉杀害的人的共同点了吗 |
[13:23] | Just that she’s only killed muggers and street thugs. | 她杀的都是抢劫犯和街头混混 |
[13:27] | I still can’t believe that it’s Sara | 我还以难以相信 我们在谈论的人 |
[13:30] | we’re talking about. | 是莎拉 |
[13:32] | That she’s alive. I mean, I know how it’s possible, | 难以相信她还活着 我知道是有可能的 |
[13:34] | but how is it possible? | 但是 怎么可能呢 |
[13:37] | The world is a much more… | 这个世界的… |
[13:40] | complicated place than most people are comfortable believing. | 复杂程度是大多数人都难以置信的 |
[13:44] | I received an old message from Ray, | 我收到了雷之前的一条消息 |
[13:47] | in the moment right before he died. | 就在他死前留下的 |
[13:51] | I almost didn’t listen to it, | 我差点没听 |
[13:52] | because… | 因为… |
[13:55] | I didn’t–I didn’t want to feel that grief again. | 我不想…再次陷入悲痛 |
[13:59] | The threat of zombie apocalypse aside, | 先不说僵尸末日的威胁 |
[14:02] | isn’t it kind of nice not having to deal | 如果能不用面对离别之痛 |
[14:03] | with the pain of saying good-bye? | 不是挺好的吗 |
[14:05] | Well, if it were that simple. | 真这么简单就好了 |
[14:11] | Not a day goes by that I don’t | 我没有一天 |
[14:14] | miss my parents, | 不想念我爸妈 |
[14:16] | or Tommy. | 还有汤米 |
[14:20] | And I think about what I would… | 我一直在想 如果可以再与他们 |
[14:22] | give just to spend another minute with them, | 共度一分钟 我愿意付出什么代价 |
[14:26] | but what’s happening with Sara isn’t | 但是莎拉的复活 |
[14:31] | healing anyone’s pain. It’s just–it’s making it worse. | 没有抚慰任何人的伤痛 而是加深了痛苦 |
[14:37] | She almost killed those two girls. | 她差点杀了那两个女孩 |
[14:39] | I mean, why would she even go after them? | 她为什么要对付她们呢 |
[14:42] | Her marble collection’s a little incomplete. | 她的心智有点残缺不全 |
[14:45] | Just guessing. | 我乱猜的 |
[14:47] | Well, they have something in common? | 她们有什么共同点吗 |
[14:52] | The waitress was Stephanie Dangess, | 女服务员叫斯蒂芬妮·丹格斯 |
[14:54] | and the girl at the club was Lindsay Paulson. | 俱乐部里的姑娘叫琳迪赛·鲍逊 |
[14:57] | Oh, my God, both these girls– | 天呐 这两个姑娘… |
[14:58] | they look like Thea. | 长得都像西娅 |
[15:06] | Last thing I want, judgment for tonight. | 最不想要的就是听人说教了 |
[16:28] | I just can’t believe that Sara would do something like this. | 我不信莎拉会做这种事 |
[16:31] | She’s not Sara. | 她不是莎拉 |
[16:33] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是的 |
[16:39] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:41] | Ah, Sara, she– | 莎拉 她… |
[16:42] | Ah, I know, it’s ok. You’re safe. | 我知道 你安全了 |
[16:45] | She tried to kill me. | 她想杀我 |
[16:47] | She’s not in her right mind. | 她神志不清 |
[16:49] | You have no idea. | 你根本不明白 |
[16:53] | This is the Pit. | 是复活泉水 |
[16:56] | She’s going through the same thing I am. | 她跟我当时的情况一样 |
[17:00] | Thea, I thought that you were better. | 西娅 我以为你已经好多了 |
[17:02] | When I went to Nanda Parbat, I… | 我去南达尔巴特的时候 我… |
[17:07] | killed two guys. | 杀了两个人 |
[17:11] | Malcolm– | 马尔科姆… |
[17:13] | Malcolm served them up on a platter for me, | 马尔科姆就把他们拱手相送 |
[17:17] | and… helped keep my blood lust at bay. | 帮我抑制嗜血的心性 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:26] | Thank God you’re all right. | 还好你没事 谢天谢地 |
[17:28] | Laurel, come with me. | 劳蕾尔 跟我来 |
[17:32] | Is Thea ok? | 西娅还好吗 |
[17:40] | No. | 不好 |
[17:42] | Not only is Thea hospitalized, | 不止是西娅住院的事 |
[17:44] | but she has Merlyn influencing her to kill people. | 我要说梅林放任她杀人 |
[17:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:49] | Oh, just another thing that happened | 就是你去南达尔巴特的秘密之行里 |
[17:51] | on your secret trip to Nanda Parbat. | 发生的另一件事 |
[17:52] | Hey! I didn’t tell you that I took my sister | 我没告诉你我带你妹妹 |
[17:55] | to Nanda Parbat because I knew that you wouldn’t approve. | 去南达尔巴特 就是因为我知道你不会同意 |
[17:58] | Why didn’t you tell me you took Thea? | 你为什么不告诉你之前带西娅去过 |
[18:00] | What does that have to do with anything?! | 跟这事有什么关系 |
[18:01] | It’s the hypocrisy that I can’t stand! | 你的虚伪让我难以忍受 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:05] | It’s ok for you to do whatever you have to for your sister, | 你为你妹妹做什么都行 |
[18:08] | but it’s not ok for me to do the same to mine? | 我为我妹妹做同样的事就不行吗 |
[18:10] | Sara was dead. | 莎拉死了 |
[18:12] | Thea wasn’t. | 西娅没有 |
[18:14] | Then why didn’t you tell me about Thea seven months ago? | 那你七个月前为什么不告诉我西娅的事 |
[18:21] | Because you don’t see me as an equal. | 因为你高高在上 不愿平等相待 |
[18:24] | What? Oh, come on. | 什么 别这样 |
[18:25] | Laurel, of course I see you as an equal. | 劳蕾尔 我当然有平等相待 |
[18:27] | No, you don’t! You never have. | 不 你没有 你从来就没有过 |
[18:30] | You never told me that you were the Arrow– | 你从没告诉我你就是绿箭… |
[18:32] | Keep your voice down! | 你小声点 |
[18:34] | Becoming the Black Canary, | 成了黑金丝雀 |
[18:35] | and you never would have told me | 你也从没打算告诉我 |
[18:37] | that there’s a way to save my sister. | 有办法可以救我妹妹 |
[18:40] | My sister, she’s out of her mind right now. | 我妹妹现在神志不清 |
[18:43] | Because of something that I did. | 是因为我所做的事 |
[18:45] | A decision that I made. | 是因为我所做的决定 |
[18:48] | Did you ever just stop and think for one second | 你有没有停下来想过 哪怕一秒钟 |
[18:51] | about what I might be going through? | 想一想我的处境 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry about what happened to Thea. | 西娅的事我很抱歉 |
[18:59] | I really am. I love your family– | 真的很抱歉 我爱你的家人… |
[19:01] | I always have. | 我一直都爱你们 |
[19:04] | I just wish that sometimes you would give a damn about mine. | 我就希望你偶尔也能为我的家人着想 |
[19:14] | Get out. | 下车 |
[19:19] | You’re sure this is the place? | 确定就是这里吗 |
[19:22] | It’s the place. | 就是这里 |
[19:23] | What’s going on, who are you? | 到底怎么回事 你是谁 |
[19:25] | How much do you know about what your boss | 你知道你的老大在这座岛上 |
[19:26] | is really doing on this island, mate? | 究竟在干什么吗 伙计 |
[19:28] | He’s making drugs. | 他制毒 |
[19:30] | If only. | 这样倒好了 |
[19:31] | Your friend Reiter, he’s the dangerous sort. | 你朋友瑞特是个危险分子 |
[19:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:35] | It means there are things on this island | 意思就是这座岛上有些东西 |
[19:36] | that bad people shouldn’t have access to. | 是坏人绝不能染指的 |
[19:38] | Says the guy with a gun pointed at my head. | 这话居然出自一个拿枪对着我脑袋的人之口 |
[19:42] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[19:44] | A little hard scrabble, sure, | 确实有点难以捉摸 |
[19:46] | but, uh, I’m on the side of the angels, mate. | 但我是站在正义这边的 哥们 |
[19:50] | At least when they’re busy trying to screw me over. | 至少在他们想尽办法折磨我的时候是的 |
[19:53] | You’re right. This is the spot. | 你没的说错 就是这里 |
[20:20] | What? You’ve never seen magic before? | 怎么 你以前没见过魔法吗 |
[20:32] | Well, go on then, Alice. | 来吧 爱丽丝 |
[20:34] | Down the rabbit hole you go. | 钻进兔子洞吧 |
[20:39] | Nice job getting us in. | 干得不错 我们进来了 |
[20:40] | You learn how to do that before or after working for Queen? | 你这技能是给奎恩工作之前还是之后学会的 |
[20:42] | Save that for another story. | 改天再告诉你 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I bet. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | Is this the access point? | 这是接入点吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah, yeah, looks like it. | 是的 看起来像是 |
[20:50] | All right, keep an eye out for rent-a-cops, | 盯着点那些私人保安 |
[20:51] | ’cause it wouldn’t do my career prospects too much good. | 这种事对我的职业前景没什么好处 |
[20:57] | It working? | 成功了吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I think so. Looks like the virus is erasing files on people. | 我想是的 看起来病毒正在清除人们的文件 |
[21:03] | Which people, and why? | 什么样的人 为什么 |
[21:05] | Both really good questions. | 问得好 |
[21:14] | What are you… doing here? | 你怎么 在这里 |
[21:16] | Waiting for you to wake up. | 等你醒来 |
[21:19] | Thea, I owe you an apology. | 西娅 我该向你道歉 |
[21:22] | No, no, there’s no need | 不 你没必要 |
[21:24] | for you to apologize for anything. | 为任何事道歉 |
[21:27] | Yes, I do. | 不 有必要 |
[21:29] | I brought Sara back without any idea of how to control her. | 我在不知道如何控制莎拉的情况下把她复活了 |
[21:34] | I’m the one who killed her in the first place. | 可是我是之前杀她的那个人 |
[21:40] | That– that’s why she’s after me, you know. | 这也是她追杀我的原因 |
[21:43] | This blood lust she’s consumed by… | 驱使着她的这种杀戮的欲望 |
[21:47] | it’s the same pain I feel when I think about Ra’s. | 跟我想到拉斯时候的感觉一样 |
[21:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:52] | Because the person that I’m driven to kill, | 因为我被驱使着去杀的人 |
[21:57] | the one who killed me is already dead. | 也就是那个杀了我的人 已经死了 |
[22:01] | Thea, what are you talking about? | 西娅 你在说些什么 |
[22:03] | As soon as she kills me, she’ll be OK. | 她杀掉我后就会没事了 |
[22:07] | If the only way to save Sara is to kill you, | 如果拯救莎拉的唯一办法是杀死你 |
[22:10] | then that’s no cure at all. | 那这根本就不是解决办法 |
[22:15] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[22:16] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[22:20] | Wait, wait, what was that? | 等等 刚才那是什么 |
[22:23] | – What is it? – I just saw my brother’s name. | -怎么了 -我刚才看到我哥哥的名字了 |
[22:24] | What is that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[22:27] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:28] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[22:29] | I just have to get back to whatever it is that’s been erased. | 不管被删掉的是什么 我得找回来 |
[22:31] | No, no, no, we don’t have time. | 不不不 我们没时间了 |
[22:32] | Security’s going to be on their way now. | 保安随时都会来 |
[22:33] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[22:37] | Drop it! Drop it now! | 把枪放下 快点 |
[22:39] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, it’s all right, it’s all right! | 嘿 没事了 没事了 |
[22:40] | Captain Lance, Star City police department. | 我是星城警察局的兰斯警官 |
[22:42] | I just tracked this hacker here. | 我跟踪这个黑客到这里 |
[22:45] | All right. Now, look, | 好了 听我说 |
[22:47] | go get some back-up, all right? | 去叫人来增援 |
[22:48] | Call this in, come on, go, go! | 叫人来 快点 |
[22:55] | It’s a good story. I just wish you would have told me | 故事编得不错 把我敲晕之前 |
[22:57] | before you gave me a concussion. | 跟我说一声就更好了 |
[22:58] | Come on. Then it wouldn’t have looked real. | 走吧 那样的话看起来就太假了 |
[23:15] | I didn’t know you were still here. | 我没想到你还在这 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I just came to make sure Thea was ok. | 我来只是确认西娅没事 |
[23:22] | I didn’t have a chance to before, so. | 之前没机会这么做 |
[23:23] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[23:26] | Trying to. | 马上就睡着了 |
[23:29] | Look, I– | 我 |
[23:31] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这 |
[23:34] | OK, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[23:37] | I want you to know that it’s– | 我想让你明白 |
[23:42] | It’s OK. | 这没什么 |
[23:44] | I want you to do it. | 下手吧 |
[23:51] | About what I said before– | 关于我之前说的 |
[23:53] | You said some things that you meant. | 你说过你的打算 |
[23:54] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[24:16] | You sure you want to be here? | 你确定要待在这吗 |
[24:19] | I hated hospitals before tonight. | 我一直都很讨厌医院 |
[24:21] | It’s just another excuse to stay away. | 今天这情况我就更不用住院了 |
[24:23] | At the hospital, I looked Sara in the eyes. | 在医院的时候 我看着莎拉的眼睛 |
[24:26] | She wasn’t there. | 那不是她 |
[24:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:28] | The pit is not supposed to be used on the dead. | 泉水不应该用在死人身上 |
[24:30] | It brought Sara’s body back, | 它只是把莎拉的肉体唤醒了 |
[24:31] | but all of this is happening… | 但现在发生的一切 |
[24:33] | Because it didn’t restore her soul. | 都是因为她的灵魂不在里面 |
[24:37] | We still need to find her, OK? | 我们还是要找到她 |
[24:39] | Sara died long before you moved in with Laurel, | 你搬来和劳蕾尔一起住以前莎拉就死了 |
[24:41] | and she knew exactly which hospital room to look for you in. | 并且她很清楚你在医院的哪间病房 |
[24:44] | What, you think Sara can sense Thea somehow? | 难道你认为某种程度上莎拉可以感知到西娅吗 |
[24:46] | And here I was just wrapping my mind around meta humans. | 说到这让我想起了超能力者 |
[24:49] | Wait, we’ve both been in the Pit. | 等等 我们俩都在复活泉水里浸泡过 |
[24:51] | Maybe– maybe that gives us some type of connection. | 也许 这赋予了我们某种关联 |
[24:53] | A connection we can use. | 我们可以利用的关联 |
[24:55] | Thea, you just got out of the hospital. | 西娅 你刚出院 |
[24:57] | I don’t want to use you as bait. | 我不想拿你当诱饵 |
[24:59] | Well, I guess it’s a good thing | 我觉得你不再管事 |
[25:00] | you’re not in charge anymore. | 是件好事 |
[25:03] | We’ll have her back, Oliver. All of us. | 我们会帮她的 奥利弗 所有人 |
[25:11] | I don’t understand. How did you… | 我不明白 你是怎么… |
[25:13] | Well, that’s the great thing about magic. | 这就是魔法的神奇之处 |
[25:15] | Can’t be explained. | 无法解释 |
[25:16] | There are places in this world as old as the world. | 这世界上有些地方跟这个世界一样古老 |
[25:19] | Places of nexus, | 有关联的地方 |
[25:21] | draw bad people to them. | 会把坏人吸引过去 |
[25:22] | This island is such place. | 这座岛就是这种地方 |
[25:25] | It’s no accident that you’re here. | 你在这里不是偶然 |
[25:32] | Let me guess– | 我来猜猜 |
[25:33] | “Do not enter.” | 禁止入内 |
[25:35] | More like, only for the pure of heart. | 应该是 心灵纯净的人才能进 |
[25:42] | That’s not you, mate. | 你不符合条件 哥们 |
[25:53] | There you are, my pretty girl. | 你在这啊 美丽的姑娘 |
[25:57] | How do you know it’s a girl? | 你怎么知道是个姑娘 |
[26:00] | I can do that trick, too. | 我也会点小把戏 |
[26:02] | Clever boy. | 聪明的小伙子 |
[26:05] | I’d usually be more artful, | 我通常都会更巧妙些 |
[26:07] | But I’m on something of a clock. | 但我这会有点赶时间 |
[26:11] | Get back! | 过来 |
[26:18] | I’m not a bad guy, either. | 我也不是坏人 |
[26:27] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[26:29] | Well done. | 很好 |
[26:33] | Are you sticking around for a cupcake or something? | 你是想吃个纸杯蛋糕再走吗 |
[26:35] | This thing you had me do, | 你让我干的这件事 |
[26:38] | I saw some of the names you had erased. | 我看到了一些你删除掉的名字 |
[26:40] | All military. | 全都是军人 |
[26:41] | And here I had you pegged for a Luddite. | 看来你是个勒德分子 |
[26:43] | Fast learner. | 学得倒挺快 |
[26:45] | One of those names– Sergeant Andrew Diggle. | 里面有个名字 安德鲁·狄格尔警官 |
[26:49] | What is to you? | 这人怎么了 |
[26:50] | He died six years ago. | 他六年前就死了 |
[26:52] | Why are you erasing the record of a dead man? | 为什么要抹去一个死人的档案 |
[26:56] | You know what, I’m going to tell you. | 这样吧 我告诉你 |
[26:57] | And only because you completed your task with such efficiency. | 全是看在你如此高效地完成了任务的份上 |
[27:01] | We hired an assassin | 我们雇了杀手 |
[27:03] | to murder Sergeant Diggle. | 除掉了狄格尔警官 |
[27:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | Afghanistan’s an interesting place, | 阿富汗是个很有趣的地方 |
[27:08] | replete with opportunities | 那里有很多 |
[27:09] | for an enterprising enlisted man to engage in. | 让有魄力的军人参与的机会 |
[27:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[27:13] | Drugs, weapons, murder. | 毒品 武器 谋杀 |
[27:15] | Your Sergeant Diggle was an eager beaver. | 这位狄格尔警官是个勤奋努力的人 |
[27:17] | Unfortunately for him, our organization | 不幸的是 我们的组织 |
[27:19] | weaved itself into that part of the world, | 也参与了那些交易 |
[27:21] | and as you know, we don’t play well with others. | 你也知道 我们不喜欢有同行 |
[27:23] | So you had him killed? | 所以就要杀了他吗 |
[27:24] | What is this guy, your best buddy? | 怎么 这个人是你的好朋友吗 |
[27:26] | I don’t see you associating yourself with crime lords. | 我没看见你与犯罪头目有什么来往 |
[27:30] | Present company excepted. | 当然我除外 |
[27:34] | Now, are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[27:43] | Set. | 就位 |
[27:45] | I have to say, it feels really weird being back here right now. | 不得不说 现在回到这里让我感觉很奇怪 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry. Everyone’s in position. | 别担心 大家都就位了 |
[27:53] | It’s nothing, OK? | 没什么 好吧 |
[27:54] | I– I don’t think this is going to actually work. | 我真不觉得这能有用 |
[28:01] | Oh, God, I take that back. | 天呐 刚才的话我收回 |
[28:10] | Get her out of here! | 带她离开 |
[28:28] | Dad was right. | 爸爸是对的 |
[28:30] | There’s nothing left inside of you, Sara! | 你的体内已经没有灵魂了 莎拉 |
[28:36] | – Tranq arrow. – ?No. | -麻醉箭 -不 |
[28:38] | No, you said it yourself, she has no soul. | 不 你自己说的 她已经没有灵魂了 |
[28:41] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[28:43] | let’s get it back. | 我们把她的灵魂找回来 |
[28:44] | Right. | 好 |
[28:52] | Oliver. ? | 奥利弗 |
[28:53] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:54] | It’s been a dog’s age, mate. | 十几年没见了 伙计 |
[28:55] | More than. Do you remember that favor you owe me? | 不止 还记得你欠我个人情吗 |
[28:58] | I hardly expect you to let me forget about that. | 我没指望你会让我忘记 |
[29:00] | How quickly can you get to Star City? | 你最快多久可以到星城 |
[29:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:08] | So what, you’re going to perform some kind of exorcism on my sister? | 怎么 你要给我妹妹驱魔吗 |
[29:11] | No, an exorcism is a removal of demonic possession. | 不 驱魔是驱赶恶魔的躯体 |
[29:14] | What your sister needs is a restitutionem, | 你妹妹需要的是招魂 |
[29:17] | the restoration of her soul to her body. | 把她的灵魂复位 |
[29:19] | And you’ve done this before? | 以前做过这种仪式吗 |
[29:21] | Once. Maybe a year ago. | 做过一次 一年前吧 |
[29:24] | But don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike. | 不过别担心 这就跟骑自行车一样简单 |
[29:26] | I’m sure we have a lot of work to do to prepare. | 我想一定有很多准备工作要做 |
[29:28] | I assume you brought a list? | 你有列出清单来吧 |
[29:31] | Apologies. I didn’t have time to translate that | 抱歉 我没那么多时间 |
[29:33] | from its original Aramaic. | 把那些阿拉姆语都翻译出来 |
[29:35] | You know, if I knew you were surrounded by so many pretty girls, Oliver, | 早知道你身边这么多美女 奥利弗 |
[29:37] | I would have stopped by sooner. | 我早就过来看你了 |
[29:42] | Where did Oliver find this guy, the Luxor? | 奥利弗从哪找来这么个人 卢克索吗 |
[29:44] | Oh, I’m just glad that the latest person from Oliver’s past | 很高兴奥利弗这个以前的朋友 |
[29:46] | is not another gorgeous woman. | 不是另一个美女 |
[30:00] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我连问都不想问 |
[30:03] | You got my message. | 你收到我的信息了 |
[30:04] | I’m so happy you came. | 很高兴你能来 |
[30:07] | I’m her father, too. | 我也是她的父亲 |
[30:08] | I hate to be the one to say this, | 实在不想说这话 |
[30:09] | but what if something goes wrong? | 但万一出什么意外呢 |
[30:11] | Oh, don’t worry. If things go wrong, | 别担心 如果出意外 |
[30:14] | then we’ll all be too dead to care. | 那我们都会死 根本不用担心了 |
[30:16] | Well, then. Now we just need a– | 那好 现在我们只需要… |
[30:18] | I think I got everything in here that you wanted, | 我想你需要的一切都在这里了 |
[30:19] | although I am not entirely sure | 虽然我并不确定 |
[30:21] | what you need a dead peacock feather for. | 你要一根死孔雀的毛干什么 |
[30:29] | Oh, nice one. | 真不错 |
[30:30] | That’s been bugging me for hours. | 我都痒了好几个小时了 |
[30:33] | Now, | 现在 |
[30:34] | I’ve only got enough juice to send myself and two of you | 我这里的液体只够我和你们中的两个人 |
[30:38] | to the other realm and back, so. | 到另一个领域再回来的 |
[30:39] | Oh, I think it should be me. | 我觉得我应该去 |
[30:43] | I’m the reason why she’s like this right now. | 她变成现在这样都是因为我 |
[30:46] | No offense, love, but from what I hear, | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 不过据我所知 |
[30:49] | you’re not exactly bringing out the best | 你并不是那个能把莎拉最好的一面 |
[30:50] | in Sara right now, are you? | 引出来的人 是不是 |
[30:53] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[30:55] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[30:59] | Trust me when I tell you this will work. | 相信我 这会奏效的 |
[31:11] | Oh, there’s one more thing. | 对了 还有一件事 |
[31:13] | Whatever’s locked her soul away, | 把她灵魂锁起来的那个东西 |
[31:16] | it’s not going to give it over without a fight. | 是不会轻易就交出来的 |
[31:19] | So be ready. | 做好准备 |
[31:21] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[31:23] | On with the show. | 表演开始 |
[31:34] | Pelako ameso yobe eleggua | [咒语] |
[31:37] | imbone ukuchila panshita. | [咒语] |
[31:39] | De domino vestro, aliquis. | [咒语] |
[31:41] | Et stabit de domino vestro. Audite vocem meam. | [咒语] |
[31:47] | Ancor, anchor, candones helosi | [咒语] |
[31:51] | et vos eleutis phugori… | [咒语] |
[31:57] | De cruinne-ce agus akasha | [咒语] |
[32:00] | seall me do solas! | [咒语] |
[32:04] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[32:10] | Well, I’ve had worse hangovers. | 我有过比这更醉的感觉 |
[32:12] | So what are we supposed to do now? | 现在我们应该做什么 |
[32:15] | Laurel, no! | 劳蕾尔 别去 |
[32:23] | This is new. | 这还是头一遭 |
[32:24] | Well, new is why you brought me along. | 所以你才需要我 |
[32:26] | Help. | 救命 |
[32:27] | No, no, no, no. | 别去 别去 别去 |
[32:29] | Well, I’m not going to just stand here! | 我不能就这么站在这 |
[32:31] | We need a tour guide. | 我们需要一个向导 |
[32:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[32:58] | Unless you want to be trapped here for all eternity. | 除非你们想永远被困在这里 |
[33:04] | This is what locked away Sara’s soul? | 这就是锁住了莎拉灵魂的东西吗 |
[33:05] | How the human mind perceives it, anyway. | 人类的大脑是这么感知的 |
[33:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:20] | Get to the Pit. You need to work together to get her out. | 过去帮忙 你们必须一起把她救出来 |
[33:22] | I’ll take care of our new friend. | 我来对付这位新朋友 |
[33:28] | You want some of me? | 你对我有所求是吗 |
[33:40] | You know, any time today would be good. | 你们俩抓紧时间 |
[33:59] | Come on, Sara. | 出来吧 莎拉 |
[34:15] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[34:16] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[34:19] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:25] | What is she? | 她怎么样 |
[34:27] | Did we… | 我们… |
[34:35] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[34:38] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[34:55] | Thank you, John. I owe you one. | 谢谢你 约翰 我欠你个人情 |
[34:57] | I believe I owed you one, mate. | 是我之前欠你的 伙计 |
[34:59] | Hows about we just call it even? | 就算我们扯平了吧 |
[35:01] | How about any time, anywhere you need me, | 无论何时何地 只要需要我 |
[35:04] | I’ll be there. | 我就会来 |
[35:06] | I’ll take that. | 我接受 |
[35:08] | You know, the hair on the back of my neck | 我脖子后面的头发 |
[35:10] | has been standing up since the moment I got into town. | 自从一来到这里就一直竖着呢 |
[35:13] | That is probably our current problem– | 可能是因为我们现在的问题 |
[35:15] | Damian Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[35:18] | Ohh, you’ve heard of him. | 你听说过他 |
[35:21] | You watch yourself on that one, mate. | 你要小心他 老兄 |
[35:24] | He’ll make what you saw | 你之前所见的那些 |
[35:25] | in the other realm look like a bloody gnat. | 跟他比起来都不算什么了 |
[35:28] | Any helpful advice? | 有什么有用的建议吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah. Leave town. While you still can. | 有 趁你现在还可以 赶紧离开 |
[35:36] | Well, he’s a very specific kind of yummy. | 他还挺有特殊魅力的 |
[35:39] | Oh! I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear you just say that. | 好吧 我要假装没有听见你刚才说了什么 |
[35:45] | Are– are we OK? | 我们没事了吗 |
[35:47] | I mean, I just keep waiting for you to blow up at me. | 我一直在等着你对我大发脾气 |
[35:50] | Because you lied to me about Nanda Parbat? | 因为你骗我去南达尔巴特的事吗 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:54] | Thea, I don’t have the right to be mad | 西娅 我没有权利对任何人生气 |
[35:56] | at anyone for keeping secrets. | 就因为他们有秘密 |
[36:01] | But I’m sorry that I made you feel as though you had to. | 但我很抱歉让你觉得你需要瞒着我 |
[36:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:11] | Thanks, mate. I owe you one. | 谢了 老兄 欠你一次 |
[36:13] | What the hell is all this? | 这些都是些什么 |
[36:15] | Oh, this is the Orb of Horus. | 这个是荷鲁斯之眼 |
[36:18] | It’s actually a grimoire. | 实际上是本魔法书 |
[36:19] | An ancient spell book. | 一本古老的咒语书 |
[36:21] | You asked. | 是你问的 |
[36:23] | And what are you going to do with it? | 那你要怎么处理它 |
[36:25] | Same as I do with all the other mystical objects I find– | 和我之前找到的那些魔法物品一样 |
[36:28] | I keep them in a safe place, | 把它保存在一个安全的地方 |
[36:30] | away from the Baron Reiters of this world. | 远离巴伦·瑞特这样的人 |
[36:36] | Remember what I told you about this island, mate. | 记住我告诉你关于这座岛的事情 老兄 |
[36:39] | This Reiter bloke is not only here for the narcotics. | 这个瑞特到这里来可不只是为了毒品 |
[36:42] | But then again, it’s not your problem, is it? | 但是话说回来 这和你没有关系 对吧 |
[36:46] | Come back with me. | 和我一起回去吧 |
[36:48] | I’ve got a boat on the southern shore. | 我在南海岸有艘船 |
[36:50] | You saw those people at camp. | 你看到营地的那些人了 |
[36:53] | I can’t leave them behind. | 我不能把他们留下 |
[36:55] | Well, aren’t you the hero? | 你可真是个大英雄 |
[36:58] | I also can’t come back empty-handed. | 我也不能这样空手回去 |
[37:00] | Conklin suspects me enough as it is. | 康克林已经很怀疑我了 |
[37:03] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[37:09] | Here. | 给 |
[37:12] | Goons like Reiter, | 像瑞特那样的傻瓜 |
[37:13] | they’re only interested in the sparkly bits, anyway. | 他们只对这样的东西感兴趣 |
[37:15] | The real power is in the spell. | 真正的力量在咒语中 |
[37:17] | Here. Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我给你展示下 |
[37:23] | Yateeka masaha la hasra laha | [咒语] |
[37:26] | watahseen hayda albaled almodeef | [咒语] |
[37:33] | Lift up your shirt, mate? | 那你的衣服撩起来 |
[37:35] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[37:49] | I gave you some insurance against Reiter. | 我给了你一个对抗瑞特的保障 |
[37:53] | And when the time comes, | 等时机成熟 |
[37:55] | you’ll know how to use it. | 你会知道怎么用的 |
[37:57] | Now, I believe, that concludes our business. | 好吧 我想我们该做的已经做完了 |
[38:03] | I– I need you to punch me in the face. | 你得朝我脸上打一拳 |
[38:06] | Right. My escape attempt left a bruise, right? | 没错 我试图逃跑时把你打伤了 对吧 |
[38:11] | All right. I must warn you, | 好吧 我必须要警告你 |
[38:12] | I’ve got a hell of a right hook. | 我的右勾拳很重的 |
[38:17] | I’m– I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[38:19] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢你 |
[38:20] | All right, so just stay on message. | 记住你的核心理念 |
[38:22] | Unity, united community. | 团结 社区团结 |
[38:24] | United. Got it. | 团结 记住了 |
[38:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:26] | Hey, Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[38:28] | Ok, maybe we need to work on your understanding | 也许我应该教教你 |
[38:30] | of the phrase “distance yourself.” | “撇清关系”的含义 |
[38:32] | Only if you insist on | 除非你坚持 |
[38:33] | continuing to use it when it relates to my friends. | 要对我的朋友们使用这一策略 |
[38:37] | OK. | 好吧 |
[38:40] | It’s your campaign. | 这是你的竞选 |
[38:41] | You pay me whether you win or lose. | 不论你是否当选 你都要付我钱 |
[38:46] | I am going to go keep him from quitting. | 我去保证他不会辞职 |
[38:50] | But I’m very proud of you right now. | 但是我现在非常为你骄傲 |
[38:58] | How’s Sara? | 莎拉怎么样了 |
[39:00] | Resting. | 在休息 |
[39:02] | It turns out that getting your soul back is exhausting. | 看来找回自己的灵魂是很累人的 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:08] | Ollie… | 奥利 |
[39:10] | I don’t know how I’m ever going to be able to thank you. | 我不知道我应该怎么才能表示我的感谢 |
[39:12] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[39:15] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[39:17] | And thank you for inviting me here tonight. | 谢谢你今晚邀请我 |
[39:21] | After what I said to you in the hospital, | 尤其我对你在医院里说了那些话之后 |
[39:22] | I thought that I’d be the last person you’d want to see. | 我以为我是你最不想见的人 |
[39:24] | Well, you were right. I– | 你没说错 我 |
[39:27] | I haven’t always been the best friend for you, | 我并没有做到一个好朋友该做的 |
[39:29] | but I–I’d be grateful for the opportunity | 但是我很感激有这个机会 |
[39:33] | to try and start to be. | 能够重新开始 |
[39:36] | How can I say no to the man | 我怎么能拒绝一个 |
[39:38] | that helped me save my sister’s soul? | 拯救了我妹妹灵魂的人呢 |
[39:45] | Mistakes that have hurt people close to me. | 错误伤害了一些我最亲近的人 |
[39:48] | But I’m not here to run from the past. | 但是我不会躲避过去 |
[39:50] | Because the past has contributed to making– | 因为过去是为了 |
[39:55] | I thought you’d be out celebrating with Sara. | 我还以为你会和莎拉一起庆祝 |
[39:57] | Yeah, there’s enough time for that. | 以后有的是机会 |
[39:59] | Please. | 请进 |
[40:00] | I figured I owed you something. | 我想我欠你一样东西 |
[40:04] | I asked Darhk about your brother. | 我问过达克关于你哥哥的事情 |
[40:07] | He gave me something. | 他给了我一些东西 |
[40:12] | You don’t have to read this. | 你不一定要看 |
[40:14] | You can remember your brother how you knew him. | 你可以保持你记忆中他的样子 |
[40:39] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah, it’s legit. | 是的 这是真的 |
[40:44] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[40:50] | Gut punch doesn’t deserve a thank you. | 给你一个打击并不值得你的感谢 |
[40:52] | I wanted to know why… | 是我想知道为什么 |
[40:56] | H.I.V.E. had my brother killed, | 蜂巢要杀死我哥哥 |
[40:58] | and now I do, so… | 现在我知道了 所以 |
[41:13] | Felicity! Welcome back! Welcome, welcome, welcome! | 费利西蒂 欢迎回来 欢迎 欢迎 |
[41:15] | How many of these have you drank? | 你干了多少这些饮料 |
[41:17] | It’s “drunk,” actually, and many. But worth it. | 应该是”喝了” 喝了很多 但是值得 |
[41:19] | You cleared up the rest of Ray’s message? | 你清理出雷留言里的内容了吗 |
[41:21] | I think so. The playback was rendering | 我想是的 录音回放正好 |
[41:22] | when you came in. So, propitious timing. | 在你进来时准备好 时机刚刚好 |
[41:24] | Ok, you’re not even allowed to say “energy drink” | 你以后在工作时间里 |
[41:26] | while on company time ever again. | 连”能量饮料”这个词都不准提了 |
[41:28] | That’s ok. I think I might be having | 没事 我想反正我也 |
[41:29] | a cardiac incident, anyway. | 会得心脏病的 |
[41:30] | So, the message, check it out. I was just about to call you. | 留言 来看看 我正要给你打电话呢 |
[41:32] | Wait, where’s my phone. | 等等 我手机在哪 |
[41:33] | Wait, did I call you already? | 等等 我已经给你打电话了吗 |
[41:33] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, Felicity, this is my fault. | 我很抱歉 费利西蒂 这是我的错 |
[41:38] | I–I got myself into this mess screwing around | 都是因为我瞎搞机械护甲和 |
[41:41] | with my exosuit and nanotechnology. | 纳米技术才惹来这个祸事 |
[41:46] | But recriminations probably aren’t | 但是现在自我检讨 |
[41:47] | the best use of this limited bandwidth. | 并非最紧要的 |
[41:50] | What I need you to know is, | 我想告诉你的是 |
[41:52] | I’m alive, and I’m in trouble. | 我还活着 但我深陷困境 |