时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:05] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | But my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:11] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:13] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:15] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | I am not going to kill you, | 我是不会杀你的 |
[00:23] | but you need to trust me, or we’re both dead. | 但是你要相信我 不然我们都会死 |
[00:25] | What this city needs is | 这座城市需要的是 |
[00:26] | someone willing to stand up in the light of day, | 一个愿意站出来说话的人 |
[00:28] | not a guy lurking around in the shadows. | 而不是在阴影里游荡的人 |
[00:30] | I’m going to run for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[00:33] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[00:34] | I want you to bring my sister back to life. | 我想要你救活我妹妹 |
[00:36] | Even if Sara went into the Pit, even if it worked, | 就算莎拉浸在泉水中 就算那管用 |
[00:38] | what came out of the Pit would not be Sara. | 从泉水中出来的东西也不再是莎拉 |
[00:44] | We are in uncharted waters here. | 这方面我们一无所知 |
[00:46] | I suggest… you prepare yourself for the worst. | 我建议你做好最坏的打算 |
[00:54] | Leave a couple of those on the table, Junie. | 留一些在桌上 朱尼 |
[00:57] | I thought you said we were delivering 40 kilos. | 我们不是要送40千克吗 |
[00:59] | So they’ll get 38. Dumbasses can’t count, anyways. | 他们会拿到38千克 反正蠢货也不会计算 |
[01:03] | Get down, now! | 快趴下 |
[01:04] | SCPD! On the ground! | 星城警察 趴下 |
[01:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[01:14] | Clear! All clear! | 安全 一切安全 |
[01:19] | We’re good to go here. | 我们可以走了 |
[01:22] | SCPD, hands in the air! | 星城警察 举起手来 |
[01:24] | Relax, we’ve got this. | 别紧张 我们搞定了 |
[01:27] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[01:29] | We didn’t hear a call from ESU to go out. | 我们没接到紧急救援小组出警的电话 |
[01:31] | You guys aren’t supposed to be here, either. | 你们也不该在这里 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well, | 这个嘛 |
[01:35] | we got a tip from one of our CIs. | 一个线人给我们提供了情报 |
[01:43] | Sons of bitches! | 王八蛋 |
[01:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:00] | Well, this is horrible. | 真可怕 |
[02:03] | What type of secret lair has windows? | 哪种秘密巢穴会有窗户啊 |
[02:06] | Well, you know, Oliver said he wanted to do things differently. | 奥利弗说他想换一种方式 |
[02:11] | I think I just saw a cockroach. | 我好像看到了一只蟑螂 |
[02:15] | Listen, about Oliver– | 关于奥利弗 |
[02:17] | No, look, it’s fine. He still thinks | 不 没事 他还以为 |
[02:20] | we spent the weekend at a spa. | 我们周末去泡温泉了 |
[02:21] | But why can’t we tell him about Sara? | 我们为什么不能跟他说莎拉的事 |
[02:25] | Sara, she needs more time, | 莎拉需要更多时间 |
[02:27] | and I don’t need Oliver’s judgment. | 我不需要奥利弗评判我 |
[02:29] | Just a couple more days, and she’ll be back to herself. | 再过几天 她就会跟原来一样了 |
[02:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:34] | Guessing he didn’t tell you what we’re doing here, either. | 我猜他也没告诉你我们来这里干什么啊 |
[02:37] | No. | 没有 |
[02:38] | He just had a perma grin on his face the whole way here. | 他只是在过来的路上一直面带笑容 |
[02:40] | Ok, now I’m worried. | 现在我担心了 |
[02:41] | He said he had some big announcement to make. | 他说他要宣布一件大事 |
[02:45] | Oh, my God, wait, where is it? | 天啊 等等 那在哪儿呢 |
[02:48] | Why aren’t you wearing it? | 你怎么没穿戴上 |
[02:50] | Wearing what? | 穿戴什么 |
[02:55] | What is that you wanted to tell us? | 你想告诉我们什么 |
[02:58] | And why are you telling us here? | 为什么要在这里宣布 |
[03:03] | Remember this office? | 记得这间办公室吗 |
[03:04] | Yes. This was Sebastian Blood’s campaign office. | 记得 是塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德的竞选办公室 |
[03:07] | And now it’s mine. | 现在是我的了 |
[03:09] | Anyone who’s qualified is afraid to run, | 任何够资格的人都害怕竞选 |
[03:12] | for a good reason. | 是有理由的 |
[03:13] | But I can protect myself. | 但我可以保护我自己 |
[03:15] | So… | 所以 |
[03:17] | I’m running for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[03:20] | Uh, don’t everyone congratulate me at once. | 就没人恭喜我啊 |
[03:24] | Oh, you’re serious! | 你是认真的啊 |
[03:25] | Yes! The other week, Lance was saying that this city needs someone | 是啊 那周兰斯说这座城市需要 |
[03:30] | to stand up, who isn’t hiding behind a mask. It needs a leader. | 不是躲在面罩后的人挺身而出 她需要领导 |
[03:34] | But why does that person have to be you? | 但那个人为什么得是你 |
[03:35] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, but you’re not a politician. | 别误会了 我是说你不是政客 |
[03:38] | Well, maybe that’s the best reason for me to be elected. | 也许这是我当选的最好原因 |
[03:40] | What are you going to do for a staff, | 你打算怎么找参谋 |
[03:43] | or campaign manager–money? | 竞选经理 上哪儿弄钱 |
[03:45] | Money part’s taken care of. | 钱的部分搞定了 |
[03:47] | Palmer Tech has funded enough to kickstart the campaign. | 帕尔默科技提供了足够的资金给他竞选 |
[03:50] | Another decision my board of directors are going to be thrilled with. | 我的董事会肯定也会对这一决议感到激动 |
[03:54] | What platform are you going to run on? | 你的竞选纲领是什么 |
[03:55] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会考虑好的 |
[03:56] | What qualifies you to be mayor? | 你有什么资格当市长 |
[03:58] | I care about the city. | 我关心这座城市 |
[04:00] | But you can’t say that you’re going to run | 但你不能说你要竞选 |
[04:02] | because being the Green Arrow isn’t enough. | 是因为成为绿箭侠还不够 |
[04:04] | I’m working on that. | 我在努力了 |
[04:06] | We are going to brush up on those answers | 显然我们要在第一场新闻发布会之前 |
[04:07] | before the first press conference. Obviously. | 练习一番这些问题的答案 |
[04:12] | I kind of thought everyone would be a little bit more supportive. | 我还以为大家会表现得更支持我一点 |
[04:14] | Oh, it’s not that we’re not supportive, Oliver, it’s just that– | 不是我们不支持 奥利弗 只是 |
[04:17] | We just want to make sure that you’re not in over your head. | 我们只是想确保你没有力不从心 |
[04:21] | Maybe the other announcement will go over better. | 也许另一个宣布会更好 |
[04:23] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[04:34] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[04:45] | There’s a reason we had Felicity buy Blood’s campaign office. | 为什么让费利西蒂买下布拉德的竞选办公室 |
[04:48] | Blood also needed his own lair. | 布拉德也需要自己的巢穴 |
[04:50] | Don’t–don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[04:51] | I–I burned a lot of incense. | 我烧了很多香 |
[05:04] | Oliver, how did you– | 奥利弗 你怎么 |
[05:05] | How did you do this all by yourself? | 你怎么自己做到的 |
[05:07] | Oh, I had help. | 有人帮我 |
[05:08] | He had a lot of help. | 有很多人帮他 |
[05:11] | Cisco and S.T.A.R. Labs. | 西斯科和尖端科研实验室 |
[05:14] | Four polycarbonate cases, each keyed to your individual biometrics. | 四套聚碳酸酯装束 根据生物特征进行识别 |
[05:18] | Ha! God, I didn’t even think you could pronounce “Biometrics.” | 天啊 我还以为你不会说”生物特征”呢 |
[05:22] | I had some design input. | 我有帮忙设计 |
[05:26] | Oliver, this is amazing. | 奥利弗 这太棒了 |
[05:28] | Well, when I set up shop in the foundry, | 我在钢铁厂行动时 |
[05:30] | it was just me. That’s not the case anymore, | 只有我一个人 现在不是这样了 |
[05:32] | so I thought we could use a little more space. | 所以我觉得我们需要更大的空间 |
[05:35] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:36] | What–did it break? | 坏了吗 |
[05:38] | No. | 没有 |
[05:39] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I’m just not used to this chair yet. | 我只是还不习惯这椅子 |
[05:42] | I’m feeding police emergency services | 通过处理算法 我可以全天接收 |
[05:43] | and Homeland Security radio transmissions | 警方紧急服务和 |
[05:46] | through a processing algorithm 24/7. | 国安局的无线电广播 |
[05:49] | This way, if anything happens in the city, | 这样的话 市里一旦发生什么事 |
[05:50] | we will–we will know about it. | 我们马上就会知道 |
[05:53] | Two police detectives found shot to death responding to a code three. | 紧急出警时两名警察被射杀 |
[05:56] | Um, there’s no record of them calling dispatch for back-up. | 没有他们联系调派中心请求支援的记录 |
[05:59] | Which means either their comms failed | 也就是说 要么他们的通讯器失效了 |
[06:01] | or they were ambushed the moment they arrived on the scene. | 要么他们刚到现场就被埋伏了 |
[06:03] | Thea and I will do recon, | 西娅和我去侦察 |
[06:04] | see if there’s anything the CSI missed at the crime scene. | 看看鉴证科在犯罪现场漏了什么 |
[06:06] | All right. I’ll talk to Lance. | 好吧 我去找兰斯 |
[06:08] | Maybe skip the part about running for mayor, | 别提竞选市长的事吧 |
[06:10] | because I’m pretty sure you’re not going to have his vote. | 我很确定他不会投你一票 |
[06:12] | That’ll have to change. | 我要改变他对我的看法 |
[06:13] | Can’t run the city without the help of the SCPD. | 没有星城警署的帮助 我无法管理城市 |
[06:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | What did Thea think that you were wearing? | 西娅觉得你要穿戴什么 |
[06:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[06:24] | Fast track ballistics and have CSI dust every shell casing for latents. | 追查弹道 让鉴证科设法从弹壳上找出指纹 |
[06:28] | Forensics recovered this SIM card. | 鉴证科恢复了这张SIM卡的数据 |
[06:30] | Probably belongs to one of the doers, | 可能是其中一个嫌犯的 |
[06:31] | but CSU says they need 48 hours to get a full work-up. | 不过他们说至少要两天才能全部查清 |
[06:34] | What? How is evidence in a crime scene | 什么 死了两个警探的 |
[06:36] | where two detectives were killed not a top priority?! | 犯罪现场的证据难道还没有最高优先级吗 |
[06:39] | We don’t have the manpower. | 人手不够 |
[06:43] | You spend more time here now | 你最近来这里的时间 |
[06:45] | than when you were getting collared for hitting paparazzi. | 比之前因为打伤狗仔队而被拘留的时间还长 |
[06:47] | You got a moment for me? | 你有空吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:50] | So these visits, are they going to be a | 你老是来这 难道以后要 |
[06:53] | weekly thing? | 每周来一次吗 |
[06:54] | Well, I was trying to help with… | 我是想要帮忙 |
[06:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:58] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | City Hall has cut my budget so tight, | 市政厅削减了我很大的预算 |
[07:01] | I can’t get evidence turned around before I’m 80. | 估计在我八十岁前都拿不到物证报告 |
[07:03] | I’m hoping that’s something | 我希望我能 |
[07:04] | – I might be able to help with eventually. – Yeah? | -帮上一些忙 -是吗 |
[07:06] | I’ve decided to run for mayor. | 我已经决定要竞选市长了 |
[07:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:11] | And I know it’s a long-shot, | 我知道机会不大 |
[07:12] | but it would mean a lot if you would endorse my candidacy. | 不过如果你能支持我竞选 我会很感激 |
[07:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. | 是是是 当然了 |
[07:15] | After what happened to the last few mayors, | 看到了前几任市长的下场 |
[07:16] | I’m hoping you win in a landslide. | 我希望你能取得大胜利 |
[07:18] | 来自劳雷尔的短信 我需要见你 | |
[07:20] | Till then, I’m trying to catch a cop killer | 在那之前 我得赶紧抓到杀警察的人 |
[07:22] | and I don’t have time to wait for my understaffed crime lab. | 但我没时间等那人手不足的实验室给我报告了 |
[07:31] | I want you to wait till nightfall to light a fire. | 等天黑了再点火 |
[07:35] | Otherwise, you’re going to draw attention. | 否则 会引起别人的注意的 |
[07:37] | All right, there’s fresh water | 这是干净的水 |
[07:39] | coming off a stream at the base of the hill. | 从山底的一条小溪接的 |
[07:41] | There’s edible plants maybe 50 feet to the north. | 往北走十五米就有可以吃的植物了 |
[07:43] | Hey, do not eat the red berries, | 不要吃红色的浆果 |
[07:46] | and do not let anyone see you. | 而且也不要让任何人看见你 |
[07:49] | Why are you doing this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[07:51] | Risking your life to save mine? | 冒着生命危险救我 |
[07:52] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[07:54] | They may think I’m dead, | 他们可能认为我死了 |
[07:56] | but they’re going to come looking for you. | 但他们会来找你的 |
[07:58] | They’re not going to come looking for me. I’m going back to camp. | 不用他们来找 我会回去的 |
[08:00] | I’ve watched those men. | 我观察过他们 |
[08:01] | They’re like brothers to each other. | 他们就像亲兄弟一样 |
[08:03] | They have a history, a bond. | 他们过去有交情 感情很深 |
[08:05] | You’re not one of them. | 可你不一样 |
[08:07] | That’s why you’re going to have to do something for me. | 所以你要为我做点事 |
[08:11] | And you’re not going to like it. | 而这事你不会喜欢的 |
[08:17] | All right, so I figured it out. | 我想出来了 |
[08:19] | It’s Neal Adams in data processing. | 根据数据分析 是尼尔·亚当斯 |
[08:22] | He won the Archery Medal 3 years running at his summer camp. | 他在夏令营中赢了三次射箭金牌 |
[08:25] | He has a problem with his temper, | 他容易发怒 |
[08:26] | and he likes the color green. | 而且他喜欢绿色 |
[08:27] | You think that Neal Adams is the Green Arrow? | 你觉得尼尔·亚当斯是绿箭侠吗 |
[08:29] | He’s–he’s 5’2! | 他 他身高才1米57 |
[08:31] | Lifts? | 是利夫茨吗 |
[08:31] | I am not telling you who he is! | 我不会告诉你他是谁的 |
[08:34] | Oh, and B-T-Dub, | 对了笨蛋 |
[08:35] | next time you want to prank your boss– | 给老板搞恶作剧 |
[08:36] | worst career move, but whateves– | 会对你的工作很不利 不过无论怎样 |
[08:37] | you might want to try a little harder. | 你最好还是再努力些吧 |
[08:39] | And you lost me. | 我不明白 |
[08:41] | I’ve been receiving these all week. | 我这周一直收到这东西 |
[08:43] | OK, well, I didn’t send this, | 不是我发的 |
[08:44] | and trust me, if I were going to prank you, | 相信我 如果我想给你恶作剧的话 |
[08:45] | it would be a lot more creative. | 我会更有创意的 |
[08:46] | This code is from 2013. | 这个代码是2013年的 |
[08:48] | But the IP address is coming from Palmer Tech, from a terminal here | 可是IP地址是帕尔默科技的 从你工作室里的 |
[08:51] | in your work space. | 一台电脑 |
[08:52] | I believe the term is, | 我觉得我应该说 |
[08:54] | you are so busted. | 我抓到你现行了 |
[08:56] | I’m not busted. I can’t be busted. | 我没有 也不可能 |
[08:57] | I didn’t send you two-year-old code. | 我没有给你发两年前的代码 |
[09:00] | Though it is elegant. | 虽然写得不错 |
[09:03] | And familiar. | 而且很熟悉 |
[09:07] | I was going through some of Mr. Palmer’s old prototypes, | 我之前在看帕尔默先生的一些原型机 |
[09:10] | and I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[09:11] | That was Ray’s. I mean…Mr. Palmer’s. | 那是雷的 我是说帕尔默先生的 |
[09:14] | I mean, this has code that’s like identical to what you have on the phone. | 这些代码和你手机上收到的好像是一样的 |
[09:17] | I mean, the question is, | 可问题是 |
[09:18] | why is Mr. Palmer’s prototype OS sending you texts on your phone? | 为什么帕尔默先生的原型机系统给你发短信呢 |
[09:25] | Ray must have connected the prototype’s computer | 雷一定是把原型机的电脑 |
[09:26] | to the company’s local area network. | 连到了公司的局域网络 |
[09:28] | It did! It uploaded a crash log. | 没错 它上传了系统崩溃时的日志 |
[09:30] | I mean, the equipment’s programmed | 设备中被设定好了程序 |
[09:32] | to record the user’s voice right before a fatal malfunction. | 在发生致命的故障前会记录下用户的语音 |
[09:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:38] | Poor choice of words. | 不应该选这个词 |
[09:39] | The point is, is that Mr. Palmer’s last recorded statement | 关键是 帕尔默先生最后所录的话 |
[09:43] | could shed some light on how he died. | 可能能解释他的死因 |
[09:46] | Looks like it’s password protected. | 有密码 |
[09:47] | I already know how he died. | 我已经知道他是怎么死的了 |
[09:48] | I don’t need to re-live it. | 我不需要再知道一遍 |
[09:50] | But– | 可是 |
[09:51] | But, Ray and I were close. | 可是 雷和我关系很好 |
[09:52] | We were friends. | 我们以前是 朋友 |
[09:55] | He died 6 months ago. | 他在半年前去世了 |
[09:56] | I don’t really want to open that particular wound. | 我真的不想再揭开这个伤口了 |
[10:02] | 来自奥利弗的短信 我们查到些东西 | |
[10:03] | It did it again? | 又发来了吗 |
[10:05] | Nope. | 不是 |
[10:05] | Different mystery. | 另一个难题 |
[10:10] | Lance gave us a SIM card recovered from the crime scene. | 兰斯给了一张从犯罪现场找出的SIM卡 |
[10:13] | Where’s Laurel? | 劳雷尔呢 |
[10:14] | She said she had something she needed to deal with. | 她说她有点事要处理 |
[10:17] | It’s a good thing you guys aren’t short handed these days. | 还好你们最近不缺人手 |
[10:19] | This SIM card isn’t from a cell phone. | 这张SIM卡不是手机上的 |
[10:21] | Looks like some kind of walkie with GPS. | 好像是某种有GPS的对讲机 |
[10:23] | GPS as in we can track it? | 这么说我们能追踪它了 |
[10:25] | As in, I can figure out all the places it’s been | 我是说我能查出它都去过什么地方 |
[10:27] | and triangulate from there to determine… | 然后根据这些来确定… |
[10:31] | where it came from. | 它是从哪来的 |
[10:32] | Gear up. | 穿上装备 |
[10:39] | Fifth floor is clear. | 五楼安全 |
[10:41] | Yeah, this place is completely empty. | 是的 这地方空无一人 |
[10:43] | I think I found something, third floor. | 我好像有发现 三楼 |
[10:45] | Headed your way. | 马上过去 |
[10:50] | Every door here is open or unlocked, | 这里所有的门都是开着或者没锁的 |
[10:53] | except for this one. | 只有这扇不是 |
[11:05] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:05] | It’s not empty. | 并不空荡 |
[11:07] | M4s, Kevlar, | M4步枪 防弹衣 |
[11:10] | flash bang grenades. Some of this stuff is military-grade. | 闪光弹 有些是军用级别的 |
[11:12] | Well, do you think we found the Ghost’s armory? | 难道这是幽灵的武器库吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不是 |
[11:18] | {\an8\frz1.578 | )\move(44.31,238.906,79.78,231.84,11,2213)}星城警署 |
[11:18] | Wait… | 不是吧 |
[11:20] | Star City Police Department. | 星城警署 |
[11:22] | The people who killed those detectives were police officers. | 杀那两个警探的人也是警察 |
[11:31] | All right, all right, I’ll bite. | 好吧 好吧 我忍不住要问了 |
[11:33] | What are we doing down in your basement? | 我们来你地下室干什么 |
[11:34] | It’s better if I just show you. | 还是直接让你看吧 |
[11:39] | After what happened between us last year, | 鉴于去年我们之间发生的事 |
[11:40] | I swore that I would never keep secrets from you again, | 我发誓我不会再向你隐瞒什么了 |
[11:43] | especially when it has to do with our family. | 尤其是关于我们家人的事 |
[11:45] | Family? | 家人 |
[11:51] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[12:00] | How is– how is this even possible? | 这 这怎么可能呢 |
[12:03] | The League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟 |
[12:05] | They have something called the Lazarus Pit. | 他们有种叫复活泉水的东西 |
[12:07] | It can bring someone back from the dead. | 可以令人起死回生 |
[12:08] | Back from what? From the– | 把死人变活吗 |
[12:11] | This isn’t back, Laurel. Look at her. Look– | 她没活 劳蕾尔 你看她 |
[12:13] | look at my baby. I–I don’t– | 你看我的宝贝啊 我不… |
[12:14] | Dad, she’s alive. | 爸爸 她活着 |
[12:16] | Your daughter is alive. | 你女儿活过来了 |
[12:21] | This isn’t my daughter. | 这不是我女儿 |
[12:23] | Daddy, it is. | 爸爸 她是 |
[12:24] | She’s just been gone for a really long time. | 她只是死去时间有些久 |
[12:29] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[12:30] | She’ll remember who she is. | 她会记起自己是谁的 |
[12:33] | We just have to be patient. | 我们只需要耐心等待就好 |
[12:35] | And we’ll help her find her way, right? | 我们会帮她找回自己的 对吗 |
[12:41] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[12:43] | I’m Laurel, your sister? | 我是劳蕾尔 你姐姐 |
[12:46] | Look. | 看呐 |
[12:48] | There’s me, | 这是我 |
[12:50] | and this is you. | 这是你 |
[12:51] | Do you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[12:53] | And who is that? | 那是谁 |
[12:56] | Is that Daddy? | 是爸爸吗 |
[13:01] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[13:03] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[13:08] | Who–who am I? | 我是谁 |
[13:12] | She’s speaking | 她说话了 |
[13:12] | because she’s remembering. | 因为她开始记起来了 |
[13:17] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[13:22] | – You all right? – I’m fine! | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[13:24] | She just… | 她只是… |
[13:25] | She needs more time. | 她需要更多时间 |
[13:30] | I think you better add “Get an entirely new police force” | 我觉得你最好把”给警务人员大换血” |
[13:32] | to your campaign platform. | 加到你的竞选纲领里 |
[13:34] | It’s not the entire force, but… | 并不是整个警局 是的 |
[13:37] | we don’t know who’s compromised. | 我们不知道谁变质了 |
[13:39] | Except for Captain Lance. | 除了兰斯队长 |
[13:40] | Yeah, well, Captain Lance is MIA right now. | 是啊 兰斯队长现在下落不明 |
[13:42] | I think it’s safe to assume that whatever help we’re going to get, | 我想还是在这个屋子里寻求帮助 |
[13:44] | it’s right here in this room. | 会比较可靠 |
[13:45] | I’m working on something. | 我在努力呢 |
[13:48] | Cisco said we were still working out some of the kinks. | 西斯科说我们还应该解决电路问题 |
[13:50] | In the last two months, there’s been a huge spike | 在过去两个月里 发生了 |
[13:52] | on gangs stealing drug shipments from other gangs. | 帮派偷取其他帮派毒品的大型事件 |
[13:54] | Yeah, but it’s not these gangs, it’s these bad cops. | 但这不是帮派干的 是变质的警察 |
[13:56] | Who steal the drugs to sell them back | 他们偷取其他帮派的毒品 |
[13:58] | to the gangbangers they stole them from. | 然后又卖回给这些帮派 |
[13:59] | So these corrupt cops are taking down big drug scores. | 既然这些变质的警察想干掉大毒枭 |
[14:03] | Let’s give them one. | 那我们就送给他们一个 |
[14:04] | How? | 怎么做 |
[14:05] | That depends on how close you are with your former drug dealer. | 那要看你跟你以前的毒贩子关系有多好了 |
[14:09] | Depends which one. | 选哪一个呢 |
[14:11] | We’re going to need some money. | 我们需要弄些钱 |
[14:13] | Don’t you mean more money? | 你是说现在的钱还不够吗 |
[14:25] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[14:27] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见你了 |
[14:29] | This your boyfriend? | 这是你的男朋友吗 |
[14:29] | Bodyguard. | 是保镖 |
[14:31] | Didn’t realize the Queens could afford that kind of help these days. | 没想到奎恩家的人现在还能请得起保镖啊 |
[14:34] | Well, I recently came into my inheritance | 我最近得到了一笔遗产 |
[14:36] | and was hoping to throw a party with it. | 想用这些钱办个派对 |
[14:39] | So can you help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[14:40] | To the tune of… | 要多少… |
[14:42] | 80 keys? | 80公斤 |
[14:43] | You know how I like to party. | 你知道我的派对是什么样的 |
[14:45] | I might have a hook-up. | 我也许能找到中间人 |
[14:47] | But he doesn’t take credit cards. | 但他不收信用卡的 |
[14:51] | Let me make a call. | 容我打个电话 |
[15:03] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. | 我一直试图联系你 |
[15:05] | Ah, yeah, phone’s been off. | 是啊 手机关机了 |
[15:06] | What, are you going to tell me you’re running for president now? | 怎么 现在你要告诉你想竞选总统了吗 |
[15:09] | Your detectives aren’t dead because of gang violence. | 你的警探不是被帮派杀死的 |
[15:14] | They were killed by cops. | 他们是被警察杀的 |
[15:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:16] | The SIM card that you gave us; It led to the killers’ armory, | 你给我们的SIM卡 查到了凶手的军械库 |
[15:19] | and all the equipment, the weapons, it was all SCPD-issued. | 里面所有的装备和武器都是星城警署下发的 |
[15:23] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[15:24] | It could be anyone in the department. | 他可能是警局里的任何人 |
[15:25] | These guys have been taking down drug busts. | 这些人最近一直在搞缉毒行动 |
[15:27] | So I’ve had Thea procure a couple kilos of cocaine– | 所以我让西娅弄来了几十公斤可卡因 |
[15:30] | Your mayoral campaign’s off to a fantastic start. | 你的市长竞选可真是开了个好头 |
[15:32] | We’re keeping the drugs in a warehouse on Meldrum. | 我们把毒品放在梅尔德伦的一个仓库里 |
[15:36] | I need you to subtly get the word out. | 我需要你把这消息放出去 |
[15:39] | All right. | 好 |
[15:41] | Listen, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 听我说 等等 |
[15:44] | I want to be there when they show. | 他们出现的时候我希望能在场 |
[15:45] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[15:47] | Yeah, well, I’m not sure I really give a damn, | 是 我不知道我是否在乎 |
[15:49] | because if I got bad cops in my precinct, | 但如果我的辖区里出了变质的警察 |
[15:51] | I’m going to be there to bust ’em. | 我要亲自去把他们逮起来 |
[16:02] | The hell happened to you? | 你遇到什么破事了 |
[16:04] | The woman tried to escape. | 那个女人想逃跑 |
[16:06] | We chased her, but she went through a minefield. | 我们追她 但她进了雷区 |
[16:08] | Thought I heard an explosion earlier. | 刚才好像听见了爆炸声 |
[16:09] | That one got Richards. | 那个炸死了理查德 |
[16:10] | Son of a bitch. | 混账 |
[16:11] | I caught her… eventually. | 不过我还是抓住她了 |
[16:15] | Made it memorable. | 让她长记性了 |
[16:19] | What, I’m supposed to kill her, right? | 怎么 我该杀了她 不是吗 |
[16:21] | Her, yeah. Richards, not so much. | 她该死 而不是理查德 |
[16:22] | I didn’t kill Richards. I told you– | 我没杀了理查德 我告诉你了 |
[16:24] | A landmine. I know. | 是地雷 我知道了 |
[16:27] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道有意思的是什么吗 |
[16:29] | We’ve been here months without a problem, | 我们在这里待了几个月都相安无事 |
[16:31] | and here you come and two guys get wasted by landmines. | 而你一来就有两个人被地雷炸死了 |
[16:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[16:37] | It means I want to see her. | 意思是我想见她 |
[16:39] | The woman. | 那个女人 |
[16:40] | I want to see the body. | 我要看到尸体 |
[16:44] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:56] | I know this is a trap and all, | 我知道这是个陷阱 |
[16:58] | but something about the drugs, | 但涉及到毒品 |
[17:00] | the club… | 俱乐部… |
[17:02] | Makes me feel like I’m back in high school again. | 让我觉得好像又回到了高中 |
[17:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:07] | Just thinking about | 只是在想 |
[17:08] | how much I hate raising a daughter in this city. | 我真是不愿意让女儿在这里长大 |
[17:10] | Heads up! | 注意 |
[17:11] | I’m reading a truck closing in on your position. | 有辆卡车正在向你们接近 |
[17:13] | The make matches a profile for an ESU strike vehicle. | 车型符合紧急救援小组的警车 |
[17:16] | Copy, we’re ready. | 收到 准备好了 |
[17:17] | – Two minutes out. – Captain Lance. | -还有两分钟 -兰斯队长 |
[17:19] | What, I don’t get a code name like the rest of you? | 怎么 就我一个人没有暗号吗 |
[17:22] | Detective… Get ready. | 警探…准备 |
[17:28] | Target’s on site. Let’s go. | 目标出现 行动 |
[17:34] | We’ve got multiple Tangos, move! | 敌人火力强大 行动 |
[17:49] | {\an8 | \frz2.806\move(237.696,126.743,206.434,203.061,26,1611)}反恐特警 |
[18:27] | Move out! | 撤退 |
[18:48] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:50] | The training, the equipment, | 经过训练 还有这些装备 |
[18:52] | those were cops. | 他们都是警察 |
[18:54] | And no, I’m not ok. | 不 我不好 |
[19:04] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在耍我 |
[19:07] | Oh, no, um, not to complain, | 不 不是跟你抱怨 |
[19:09] | but you do know that you just brought a police captain | 但你知道你把一个警察队长 |
[19:12] | into our secret lair? | 带进我们的秘密藏身处 |
[19:13] | Don’t worry; I got enough to put you away for 25 years. | 别担心 我手上的证据已经足够关你25年 |
[19:17] | Kidding. | 说笑的 |
[19:18] | Captain Lance isn’t the police we should be worried about. | 我们要担心的警察不是兰斯队长 |
[19:20] | Wow. No wonder there’s corruption on the force. | 难怪警队里有腐败现象 |
[19:22] | Everyone else has got better resources. | 其他人都有更好的资源 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 真想不到 |
[19:25] | Those ESU had some pretty fancy toys tonight. | 今天紧急救援小组手上的武器真是大开眼界 |
[19:28] | That definitely weren’t standard police issue. | 这绝对不是标准的警察装备 |
[19:31] | Well, they were police issue, all right, | 是警察的装备 |
[19:32] | but just not standard. | 只不过不是标准的 |
[19:34] | Those were specialized Anti-Vigilante Task Force gear. | 那些都是专业抓捕治安维护者特别小组的装置 |
[19:37] | I thought the Task Force was disbanded. | 特别小组不是解散了吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I might have reinstated that, | 是 我又恢复了小组 |
[19:41] | last year. | 去年的事吧 |
[19:43] | How many officers are there? | 有几名警官参与 |
[19:45] | 40 or so. | 四十人左右 |
[19:46] | Well, that definitely narrows things down a bit. | 这范围绝对缩小了一点 |
[19:47] | We should check their conduct records. | 我们应该检查他们的安排记录 |
[19:49] | Maybe that’ll narrow it down a little bit more. | 也许可以把范围再缩小一点 |
[19:52] | Yeah, that’s going to take a little bit longer than usual. | 这次要比平时花费的时间久 |
[19:55] | Well, I can give you unrestricted access | 我可以给你无限制的权限 |
[19:57] | to the department’s computer network. | 让你访问警局的计算机网络 |
[19:59] | Might speed things up a little. | 也许会让你查得快一点 |
[20:01] | I’ll see what I can dig up at the precinct. | 我去看看在分局里能有什么发现 |
[20:13] | Looks like 80 keys here. | 好像是八十个钥匙 |
[20:15] | Idiots baited the mouse trap with real cheese. | 那些白痴在捕鼠器上放真芝士做诱饵 |
[20:17] | Because they knew we’d sniff them out otherwise. | 因为他们知道我们会发现他们的 |
[20:19] | Well, it’s a good thing we decided to pack the special gear. | 还好我们决定挑选特别装备 |
[20:21] | We weren’t the only ones showing up with a little surprise tonight. | 今晚来这突袭的不止我们 |
[20:23] | Captain Lance? | 兰斯队长 |
[20:25] | There’s no way he didn’t peg us as cops. | 他不可能把我们当作警察 |
[20:27] | We got to take him out. | 我们要干掉他 |
[20:28] | We don’t kill cops. | 我们不杀警察 |
[20:29] | Tell that to the two gold shields we wasted last night. | 去跟我们昨天干掉的那两个警察说这话吧 |
[20:32] | They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 他们是错误的时间出现在错误的地方 |
[20:33] | I’m not killing fellow officers in cold blood. | 我是不会冷血无情地杀害警察同僚 |
[20:35] | Our advantage was the force thought we were gangbangers. | 我们的优势是警方认为我们是犯罪团伙 |
[20:38] | We should put this to a vote. | 这件事我们应该投票 |
[20:41] | My vote? Nine millimeters, | 要我投票 枪在谁手里 |
[20:43] | and the only one that counts. | 谁就说了算 |
[20:45] | We are not criminals. Let’s all just try to remember that. | 我们不是罪犯 大家都记住这点 |
[20:50] | We went this route because the city is dying, | 我们之所以这么做 是因为这座城市濒临死亡 |
[20:52] | and we need to be able to provide for our families. | 我们要有能力保护我们的家人 |
[20:55] | Still doesn’t change the fact that Lance is a problem. | 仍然无法改变兰斯是个麻烦的事实 |
[21:00] | No, he’s not. | 他不是 |
[21:03] | He’s a solution. | 他是解决办法 |
[21:05] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[21:06] | There you are! | 你来了 |
[21:07] | Why haven’t you been answering my texts? | 为什么你一直没回我的短信 |
[21:08] | Your texts were “911,” “OMG,” | 你的短信写着紧”急情况” “天呐” |
[21:10] | “ASAP,” and five exclamation points. | “尽快” 还有五个感叹号 |
[21:12] | I do not have time to respond to something | 我没时间回复这种 |
[21:14] | that doesn’t contain at least one actual word. | 连实际文字都没有的短信 |
[21:17] | I need your help with Mr. Palmer’s crash log. | 我要你帮我弄弄帕尔默先生的系统崩溃日志 |
[21:19] | I thought I told you to let that go. | 不是告诉过你别管了吗 |
[21:20] | Look, I’ve tried brute forcing a password, but nothing works. | 我试过强行破译密码 但是没用 |
[21:23] | But there is a subkernel that contains a programmer note. | 但是有一个包含了程序员记录的代码 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God, this must be what talking to me is like. | 天呐 这肯定就是一直在说的东西 |
[21:27] | And that programming note suggests that you know the password. | 程序员记录显示你知道密码 |
[21:31] | I mean, which makes sense, right? You and Mr. Palmer were friends. | 这倒是合乎情理 你和帕尔默先生曾经是朋友 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I know the password. | 没错 我知道密码 |
[21:37] | You do? So tell it to me so we can– | 你知道 就是说我们能 |
[21:38] | No! I… | 不 我 |
[21:41] | I do not want to listen to a recording | 我不想听我前男友的 |
[21:45] | of my ex-boyfriend’s final moment before he died. | 临终遗言录音 |
[21:50] | You and Mr. Palmer were together? | 你曾经和帕尔默先生在一起 |
[21:54] | Now do you understand why I don’t want to hear his voice? | 现在你明白我为什么不愿听到他的声音了吧 |
[21:58] | No. | 不 |
[22:03] | My brother died six years ago. | 我弟弟六年前去世 |
[22:08] | Pancreatic cancer. | 因为胰脏癌 |
[22:12] | To be able to hear | 能够听到 |
[22:14] | something from him I’ve never heard before… | 他以前从未说过的话 |
[22:19] | God, I’d– I’d give anything. | 天呐 我愿用一切交换 |
[22:30] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯队长 |
[22:31] | What a pleasure it was to receive your message. | 很高兴收到你的短信 |
[22:34] | And for you to initiate contact, well, | 你开始联系我 |
[22:36] | made me feel like our relationship took an important step forward. | 让我觉得我们的关系迈出了重要一步 |
[22:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry, say that again. | 对不起 再说一次 |
[22:41] | It’s for my daughter. | 是为了你的女儿 |
[22:42] | Not the one that you’re holding over me as leverage. | 不是你用来要挟我的那个 |
[22:44] | Sara, the one you lost last year. | 莎拉 你去年失去的那个 |
[22:46] | Yeah, she’s back. | 她复活了 |
[22:48] | This thing called the Lazarus Pit. | 是因为那个叫复活泉水的东西 |
[22:50] | I’m sure you’ve heard of it. | 我想你一定听说过 |
[22:52] | What, you did your homework on me; | 怎么 你调查过我 |
[22:53] | you don’t think I did a little digging around on you? | 难道你以为我就不会查查你吗 |
[22:56] | You used to be a member of the League of Assassins. | 你以前是刺客联盟的成员 |
[22:58] | What is it you want, Mr. Lance? | 你想怎样 兰斯先生 |
[23:01] | It’s my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[23:03] | She’s not right. | 她不对劲 |
[23:04] | She’s– she’s come back and she’s different. She’s crazy! | 虽然她复活了 但是变得不一样 她疯了 |
[23:06] | It’s a miracle she came back at all. | 她能复活就已经是个奇迹了 |
[23:09] | It doesn’t feel like a miracle. All right? | 但是感觉不像是奇迹 |
[23:12] | Now you know about this stuff. Is there anything I can do? | 现在你清楚这件事了 我能做些什么 |
[23:14] | Is there anything that you can do? | 你能做些什么 |
[23:15] | I can give advice, father to father. | 我可以给你点建议 以同为父亲的身份 |
[23:18] | I can tell you that if it were my daughter, | 我可以告诉你 如果那是我的女儿 |
[23:21] | I’d put her down. | 我会杀死她 |
[23:25] | She’s my baby girl. | 她是我的宝贝女儿 |
[23:27] | No, she isn’t. She may look like your daughter, | 她不是 也许她和你女儿长得很像 |
[23:29] | but she doesn’t possess her soul. | 但是她已经无法控制自己的灵魂 |
[23:34] | The most loving act you can commit | 最能表现你爱她的事 |
[23:36] | is to return Sara to her final rest. | 就是让莎拉得到安息 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:57] | Oh, I am so glad we came back. | 真的很高兴我们回来 |
[24:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:05] | You’re doing that, | 你又这样 |
[24:07] | crinkly thing with your eyebrows. | 又皱眉了 |
[24:09] | Oh, just, no, just something at work. It’s no big deal. | 只是工作上的事 没什么大不了的 |
[24:13] | this work. Big deal. | 这个很重要 |
[24:16] | Liza Warner. | 丽莎·沃纳 |
[24:17] | I pulled her SCPD personnel file | 我们的电脑坏了 所以我用 |
[24:19] | using my computer at Palmer Tech since ours is fritzing. | 我在帕尔默科技的电脑调出她星城警方的个人资料 |
[24:21] | One of the original recruits | 她是三年前抓捕治安维护者的 |
[24:22] | to the Anti-Vigilante Task Force over 3 years ago. | 特别小组里第一批招募的成员之一 |
[24:25] | Hand-picked by then Detective Lance. | 由兰斯队长亲自挑选 |
[24:28] | Do we think she’s a suspect? | 她是嫌疑犯吗 |
[24:30] | I think that Sergeant Warner | 我认为沃纳警官 |
[24:31] | has deposited over a quarter of a million dollars | 最近三个月在海外银行账户 |
[24:33] | into offshore bank accounts in the last three months. | 存入了超过25万美元 |
[24:35] | Where can we find her? | 我们怎样才能找到她 |
[24:36] | I am working on that. | 我正在着手 |
[24:38] | I used the network access that Captain Lance gave us | 我利用兰斯队长给我们网络权限 |
[24:41] | and I turned on every uniform and squad car camera | 而且警局里每一辆警车的摄像头 |
[24:44] | on the force in the last 12 hours. | 我已经打开了十二小时 |
[24:46] | I’m running facial recognition looking for Warner. | 我正在用面部识别软件搜索沃纳 |
[24:50] | Do you see something? | 你看到什么吗 |
[24:51] | No, someone. | 不 看到一个人 |
[24:53] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[24:56] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[24:59] | The man that Lance is talking to… | 和兰斯在说话的这个人 |
[25:03] | That’s Damian Darhk. | 是达米恩·达克 |
[25:17] | You know I got a heart condition, right? | 你知道我有心脏病吧 |
[25:20] | For years, you’ve looked at me with such contempt. | 这几年来 你非常蔑视我 |
[25:25] | Utter disdain. | 无比轻蔑 |
[25:27] | So I’m wondering… | 所以我想… |
[25:30] | do I have that same look on my face now? | 现在我的脸上是不是也有同样的神情 |
[25:34] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[25:35] | I’m talking about you… | 我在说你 |
[25:38] | and Damian Darhk. | 和达米恩·达克 |
[25:44] | OK, it’s, it’s– | 这 这… |
[25:46] | I didn’t know if you knew who he was, | 我不知道你到底知不知道他是谁 |
[25:49] | or what he’s been doing to this city. | 或者他对这个城市做了些什么 |
[25:53] | And now I see this look on your face. | 现在我看到你脸上的表情 |
[25:59] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[26:03] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[26:04] | No, it’s not. | 不 不复杂 |
[26:06] | Do you have any idea how many people he’s killed? | 你知道他杀了多少人吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I got more of an idea than you. | 我比你清楚多了 |
[26:10] | And listen, you, you of all people, | 听着 你们所有人 |
[26:12] | you don’t get to come in to my house | 你们不能就这么来到我家 |
[26:14] | and pass judgment on me, all right?! | 对我妄加评论 懂吗 |
[26:15] | No, you always held yourself out as better than me. | 不 你一直觉得自己高我一等 |
[26:20] | More righteous. | 更正义 |
[26:24] | And you were. | 以前的确是这样 |
[26:27] | Until tonight. | 直到今晚 |
[26:30] | Actually, it’s been a little more than two months now, | 其实我跟达克已经合作了 |
[26:32] | me working with Darhk. | 两个多月 |
[26:36] | It started out benign. | 出发点是好的 |
[26:38] | He said he had resources; | 他说他有资源 |
[26:40] | he had people, money. | 他有人脉 钱财 |
[26:44] | He held himself out as just another guy | 他把自己包装成了一个 |
[26:46] | who wanted to help this city. | 想帮助这座城市的人 |
[26:49] | And we needed the help. | 而我们需要帮助 |
[26:52] | You weren’t here. | 你当时并不在 |
[26:56] | By the time I figured out who he was, what he was… | 等我弄清楚他到底是什么货色是… |
[27:01] | that’s when he threatened Laurel. | 那时他威胁了劳蕾尔 |
[27:02] | Laurel can take care of herself. You see what she does out there. | 劳蕾尔能照顾好自己 你见识过她的本事 |
[27:04] | That’s what I thought about Sara, too– | 当初对于莎拉我也是这么认为的… |
[27:06] | Stop, stop it! | 住嘴 住嘴 |
[27:07] | Stop hiding behind your daughters! | 不要再躲在你女儿们的身后了 |
[27:09] | They would be ashamed of what you’re doing right now. | 她们会为你现在的所作所为不齿 |
[27:12] | You don’t know what I’m going through. | 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[27:13] | You were the main reason behind me running for mayor! | 我竞选市长的一大理由就是因为你 |
[27:18] | A part of me | 我内心中 |
[27:20] | has always wanted you to see what kind of man I really am. | 有一部分一直想让你看看真正的我 |
[27:27] | I didn’t expect | 我没想到 |
[27:28] | to wind up finding out what kind of man you really are. | 最后反而看清了真正的你 |
[27:39] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:50] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么下手的 |
[27:52] | Kill the woman. How’d you do it? | 你怎么杀那个女人的 |
[27:53] | Strangled her. | 掐死了 |
[27:55] | I thought you said you made it– | 你不是说你做得 |
[27:57] | what was that word– memorable. | 怎么说的来着 很有纪念意义 |
[27:59] | She won’t forget it. | 她绝对不会忘掉 |
[28:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | You going to propose? | 你要跟我求婚吗 |
[28:05] | You don’t sound like a guy who just committed his first murder, | 你看上去不像第一次杀人的样子 |
[28:08] | and I’m guessing you didn’t have too many opportunities | 我猜你在那个贵族寄宿学校 |
[28:10] | in that posh boarding school you grew up in. | 不会有太多这种机会吧 |
[28:13] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我是在撒谎吗 |
[28:15] | I think if you’re not, then you’re a stone cold killer. | 我觉得如果你没撒谎 那你就是一名冷血杀手 |
[28:18] | Even if you didn’t off her, even if you’re messing with me– | 即使你没有了结她 即使你在糊弄我… |
[28:20] | which I do not recommend… | 当然我不建议你这么做 |
[28:24] | I see it in your eyes. | 但我可以在你眼中看到 |
[28:26] | Reiter saw it, too. | 瑞特也看到了 |
[28:27] | It’s probably why he recruited you. | 也许他正是因此才招了你 |
[28:29] | Saw what? | 看到了什么 |
[28:31] | You are one dark bastard. | 你是一名阴暗的混蛋 |
[28:33] | Something very cold inside of you. | 你内心中有非常冷酷的东西 |
[28:36] | You’re terrified of it. | 你很害怕 |
[28:38] | OK, Conklin, tell me something. | 康克林 告诉我 |
[28:41] | If I’m this dark person… | 如果我是这么阴暗的人… |
[28:45] | shouldn’t you be afraid of me? | 你不是应该怕我吗 |
[28:48] | Nah. | 不 |
[28:49] | I’m the exact same way. | 我跟你一模一样 |
[28:52] | If you’re lying to me, you’re going to find that out. | 如果你敢对我撒谎 你就知道我是什么人了 |
[29:06] | Nice sign. | 签得不错 |
[29:07] | Arrived this morning. | 今天早上送来的 |
[29:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:12] | Just thinking. | 在想事情 |
[29:14] | About? | 想什么 |
[29:18] | Going to Sentinel Games as kids. | 像孩子一样去玩哨兵游戏 |
[29:21] | Do you remember Papp Stadium? | 你还记得派普体育场吗 |
[29:22] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[29:24] | I loved the popcorn. | 我超喜欢那个爆米花 |
[29:27] | Every time a Sentinels player hit a homer, | 一个哨兵玩家击中守卫时 |
[29:29] | every single person in that stadium stood and cheered. | 体育场中每个人都会站起来欢呼 |
[29:32] | Every single one. | 每一个人 |
[29:35] | United. | 团结一心 |
[29:38] | And I wanted to run for mayor | 我想竞选市长 |
[29:39] | because I wanted to be the leader of that city. | 是因为我想领导这座城市 |
[29:43] | Wanted? | 想吗 |
[29:45] | Thea, I don’t know if that city exists anymore. | 西娅 我不知道当初那座城市的影子还在不在 |
[29:50] | I think that it might be beyond saving. | 我觉得也许已经无法挽回了 |
[29:53] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[29:56] | That I don’t have to run for mayor. | 我不需要竞选市长 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry, baby, but you’re not her. | 对不起 宝贝 但是你不是她 |
[30:36] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[30:39] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:47] | Dad, what the hell are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[30:48] | I’m doing what I got to do. | 我在做我该做的事 |
[30:51] | You got not idea what terrible things I would do for both of you. | 你根本不知道我能为你们俩做出多么可怕的事 |
[30:55] | No, no, you are not going to kill your own daughter. | 不 不 你不能杀你自己的女儿 |
[30:58] | She’s not my daughter! | 她不是我的女儿 |
[31:00] | Dad, it’s Sara. | 爸爸 她是莎拉 |
[31:07] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[31:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[31:15] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我在干什么 我在干什么 |
[31:18] | It’s OK! | 没事的 |
[31:19] | What am I doing?! | 我在干什么 |
[31:19] | Look at me, it’s OK. It’s OK. | 看着我 没事的 没事的 |
[31:22] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 对不起 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:31] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯队长 |
[31:32] | Liza. What– what are you doing here? | 丽莎 你在这干什么 |
[31:34] | I heard you were looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[31:36] | Thought I’d make it easier for you. | 所以想帮你省点力气 |
[31:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:52] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[32:12] | 不得入内 私人领地 | |
[32:16] | Ever been here before? | 你来过这里吗 |
[32:18] | It’s the SCPD’s contraband disposal facility. | 这是星城警局处理违禁品的地方 |
[32:21] | Thousands of pounds of Slam, Vertigo, heroin, all incinerated. | 几千斤大满贯 迷魂药 海洛因 全在这里处理 |
[32:24] | That’s just literally burning money. | 简直就是烧钱 |
[32:26] | Yeah, and the site requires the precinct captain to gain access, | 这地方只有分局局长才能授权进来 |
[32:29] | and that’s not happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:30] | What was your plan, Quentin? | 你想干什么 昆汀 |
[32:32] | You have to know the city’s dying. | 你要知道 这个城市已经摇摇欲坠 |
[32:33] | Were you just going to stay | 你就准备坐在 |
[32:34] | at your desk until there was no city left. | 你的办公桌前放任一切消失吗 |
[32:36] | I’ll tell you what I wasn’t going to do– | 告诉你我不会做什么 |
[32:37] | I wasn’t going to dishonor the badge like you have. | 我不会像你这样玷污这个警徽 |
[32:39] | I’m no Saint, but at least I’m not a criminal. | 我不是圣人 但我至少不是罪犯 |
[32:41] | Neither am I. I’m just a desperate cop | 我也不是 我只是一个 |
[32:43] | that got backed into too tight a corner. | 被逼到角落的绝望的警察 |
[32:57] | What do we know? | 我们知道些什么 |
[32:58] | Liza Warner and her posse | 丽莎·沃纳和她的手下 |
[33:00] | took Lance outside of Laurel’s apartment. | 在劳蕾尔的公寓把兰斯带走 |
[33:02] | We need to find my father. | 我们一定要找到我父亲 |
[33:03] | I’m working on it. Just a little hampered. | 我还在努力 只是有点阻碍 |
[33:06] | I think I got something before the latest glitch. | 系统失灵前 我查到了线索 |
[33:08] | Captain Lance’s ID was just to access the SCPD contraband | 兰斯队长的卡刚在三分钟前刷入星城警署的 |
[33:11] | disposal facility 3 minutes ago. | 禁运品处置设施 |
[33:16] | Thank you, Quentin. | 谢谢你 昆汀 |
[33:18] | Sorry about all the paperwork you’ll have to fill out | 很抱歉 等到他们找到你时 |
[33:20] | when they find you. | 你又要写很多报告了 |
[33:21] | Word of advice– put a bullet in my head now | 温馨提醒 现在就打爆我脑袋吧 |
[33:23] | ’cause I am coming after you with everything. | 否则我不会放过你 |
[33:25] | By the time they find you, we’ll be long gone. | 他们找到你时 我们早就离开了 |
[33:28] | We’re leaving this city like everybody else. | 我们要跟其他人一样离开这座城市了 |
[33:48] | New frequency, same cry. | 新的频率 同样的喊声 |
[33:56] | Let’s get out of here! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[34:03] | Sergeant Warner, | 沃纳警官 |
[34:04] | you have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[34:07] | Is that all you got? | 你只有这点能耐吗 |
[34:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[34:45] | Get out of here. | 赶紧离开 |
[34:53] | All I got to do is push and I’ll sever your spinal cord. | 我只要用力 你的脊髓就会断裂 |
[34:57] | But you’re not going to do it, Liza. | 你不会那么做的 丽莎 |
[34:59] | You said you’re not a criminal. | 你说过你不是罪犯 |
[35:01] | You kill that man, you are. | 你杀了他 你就成了罪犯 |
[35:03] | I told you I wasn’t a criminal. | 我告诉过你我不是罪犯 |
[35:05] | But I also told you I was desperate. | 但我也告诉过你我很绝望 |
[35:08] | We all are. | 谁何尝不是 |
[35:10] | Living in this city, | 居住在这座城市 |
[35:12] | dealing with what we’re dealing with right now? | 面对现在这一切 |
[35:14] | We’re all desperate. | 大家都会绝望 |
[35:15] | We’ve all been made to do desperate things. | 都会被迫走上绝路 |
[35:20] | Terrible things. | 做出可怕的事 |
[35:23] | But I got to believe | 但我必须相信 |
[35:25] | that we are not beyond redemption. | 我们不会越过底限 |
[35:28] | And I got to believe that this city can still be saved. | 我必须相信这座城市还有救 |
[35:32] | ‘Cause once we stop believing, | 因为如果我们不再相信 |
[35:35] | that’s when this city really dies. | 这座城市就真的完蛋了 |
[35:37] | And us, us, right along with it. | 而我们也会一起陪葬 |
[35:40] | Maybe, just maybe, | 也许我们仅仅能做的是 |
[35:44] | we start saving our home | 先拯救自己 |
[35:46] | by saving ourselves first. | 再拯救家园 |
[35:51] | And that means facing up to our mistakes. | 所以我们必须面对自己的错误 |
[35:53] | That means facing justice. | 面对司法公正 |
[35:58] | You put on that uniform | 你穿上那套制服 |
[36:00] | ’cause you believe in justice. | 是因为你相信司法公正 |
[36:02] | Ask yourself, Warner… | 扪心自问 沃纳… |
[36:05] | is that still the case? | 你是否还相信着呢 |
[36:13] | Do what you got to do. | 执法吧 |
[36:18] | I guess you know your Miranda rights. | 你知道你的米兰达权利吧 |
[36:18] | 「即:你有权保持缄默 但你所说的每一句话 都将作为呈堂证供」 | |
[36:33] | You got your own key or something? | 你现在可以进出自如了吗 |
[36:35] | What you said to Warner saved my life. | 你对沃纳所说的话救了我一命 |
[36:38] | I… I didn’t know you had such a way with words. | 我不知道你如此能言善道 |
[36:41] | Well, I don’t do encores. | 仅此一次 |
[36:43] | You believe what you said? | 你相信你所说的话吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah. Every word. | 没错 由头至尾 |
[36:48] | Especially the part about facing justice. | 尤其是面对司法公正那部分 |
[36:53] | When One Police Plaza opens this morning, | 纽约警局总部今早开门时 |
[36:55] | I will be there turning myself in. | 我就会去自首 |
[36:57] | I can’t have you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[37:00] | We haven’t been able to get close to Darhk. | 我们都无法接近达克 |
[37:03] | You have. | 只有你能 |
[37:05] | I’d like you to stick around. | 我希望你维持现状 |
[37:08] | Stay on the inside. | 做我们的内应 |
[37:14] | Well, that’s only a smart plan if you can trust me. | 只有你相信我 这才是个巧妙的计划 |
[37:16] | I trust the man who said we can’t stop believing | 我相信那个说我们必须相信 |
[37:18] | we can save this city. | 我们可以拯救这座城市的人 |
[37:49] | Like I said– | 我没说错… |
[37:51] | stone cold killer. | 冷血杀手 |
[37:52] | You satisfied? | 你满意了吗 |
[37:54] | Get rid of the body. | 把尸体处理掉 |
[37:56] | This cave might be useful for something. | 这个洞穴也许还有用处 |
[38:13] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[38:14] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[38:15] | How did you– where did you learn to do that? | 你从哪学会这些的 |
[38:19] | I learned it here. | 我在这里学的 |
[38:22] | I haven’t always been alone on this island. | 我并不是一直一个人待在这座岛上 |
[38:49] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[38:55] | Oh, my God, he’s here. | 天呐 他来了 |
[39:01] | How you doing, man? Oliver Queen. | 你好吗 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[39:04] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[39:05] | It’s absolutely wonderful | 有你们在这里 |
[39:08] | that– that all of you are– are here. | 真的很美妙 |
[39:10] | Just– just wonderful. | 美妙的事 |
[39:12] | And surprising. | 而且很意外 |
[39:14] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:16] | Did you… did you hire all of these people? | 是你… 请他们来的吗 |
[39:20] | No, that’s what makes them interns, Ollie. | 不 他们只是来实习的 奥利 |
[39:23] | Where did we get all of these interns? | 你从哪找来这么多实习生 |
[39:25] | Easiest way to get a lot of followers on social media | 想在社交媒体上面拥有很多追随者 |
[39:27] | is to own a very successful club. | 就必须有个非常成功的俱乐部 |
[39:31] | All I had to do was tell them what I’ve already known for 3 years. | 我只要告诉他们我三年前就知道的事 |
[39:35] | Oliver Queen is going to save this city. | 奥利弗·奎恩要拯救这座城市 |
[39:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:40] | This your speech. | 这是你的演讲稿 |
[39:42] | You’re announcing your candidacy this afternoon, | 今天下午你要宣布你参选 |
[39:44] | so you better get your suit out of moth balls. | 你很久没穿西装了 赶紧去翻出来吧 |
[39:48] | Did you write this? | 这是你写的吗 |
[39:51] | I wrote it down. | 我只是记录下来 |
[39:54] | Just with what you told me, | 你告诉过我 |
[39:56] | about this city being united. | 要团结这座城市 |
[40:01] | United. | 团结 |
[40:03] | That’s what this city used to be. | 这座城市以前就是那样 |
[40:05] | It’s what it can be. | 所以她可以变回那样 |
[40:07] | It’s what it must be again. | 所以她必须变回那样 |
[40:10] | Now, I know that I’m not the obvious choice for mayor. | 我知道我不是当市长的理想人选 |
[40:13] | I’m– I’m not a politician. | 我不是政治家 |
[40:15] | I signed away my family’s company. | 我把家族企业转让给别人了 |
[40:17] | I didn’t even graduate from college, | 我大学也没毕业 |
[40:19] | although, in my defense, | 不过我得辩解一下 |
[40:22] | I did go to four of them. | 我上了四间大学 |
[40:24] | I certainly don’t have a traditional background for leadership, | 我没有领袖的背景 |
[40:27] | but I can tell you this– | 但我要告诉你们 |
[40:28] | after five years in hell, | 在地狱待了五年 |
[40:31] | I returned home with only one goal. | 我回到家园只有一个目的 |
[40:35] | I wanted to save my city. | 我要拯救整座城市 |
[40:37] | And with your help, | 在大家的帮助下 |
[40:39] | I can. | 我才能实现 |
[40:40] | With your help, we will restore our home | 在你们的帮助下 我们重建家园 |
[40:44] | to the shining beacon we know it can be. | 我们知道她可以成为炫耀夺目的城市 |
[40:47] | But how we’re going to get there isn’t a mystery. | 我们知道我们怎么能实现这个目标 |
[40:51] | We will overcome our challenges with help from our friends, | 我们会在朋友 家人和爱人的 |
[40:55] | our family, | 帮助下 |
[40:58] | our loved ones. | 克服这些困难 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry, Felicity, this is my fault. | 对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错 |
[41:08] | Those we trust, | 我们相信的人 |
[41:10] | and those we will need to trust again in order to prevail. | 为了取得胜利我们需要再次相信的人 |
[41:14] | Because the only way | 因为要恢复 |
[41:15] | that we are going to return our home to greatness | 我们家园过去的风光 |
[41:18] | is to do so together. | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[41:21] | United. | 团结 |