时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:04] | I have returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | But my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:10] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:12] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:15] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | The media has been calling them a Ghost. | 媒体把他们称为”幽灵” |
[00:22] | They’re like nothing we’d ever seen before. | 这些人是前所未见的 |
[00:23] | Every time we get too close to one of them, | 只要我们一接近他们其中一员 |
[00:25] | they off themselves with cyanide. | 他们就会用氰化物自杀 |
[00:26] | Darhk’s ghosts, they’re H.I.V.E. | 达克那些幽灵 他们是蜂巢的人 |
[00:28] | An organization called H.I.V.E. killed my brother. | 一个名叫蜂巢的组织派人杀死了我哥哥 |
[00:31] | Taking Lyla, that was your idea, Oliver. | 那就绑走莱拉 这是你的主意吗 奥利弗 |
[00:32] | In front of our daughter! | 当着我女儿的面 |
[00:33] | You didn’t just lose my friendship– | 你不仅破坏了我们的友情 |
[00:36] | You losty respect. | 你还失去了我的信任 |
[00:37] | Thea, whatever’s going on with you, | 西娅 无论你在经历些什么 |
[00:40] | the League, they’ll know what to do. | 刺客联盟会知道该怎么做 |
[00:41] | We’re going to Nanda Parbat. | 我们去南达尔巴特 |
[00:42] | Why are we not telling my brother? | 为什么我们不告诉我哥哥 |
[00:45] | Because you’re not the only reason for us going to Nanda Parbat. | 因为我们去南达尔巴特不止是为了你 |
[00:57] | – Need a hand, John? – I’m good. | -需要帮忙吗 约翰 -没事 |
[00:59] | Varsity track, all state, 100 meters. | 我可是州田径赛100米队员 |
[01:27] | – Dig? – Felicity! | -狄格 -费利西蒂 |
[01:28] | You know where this son of a bitch went? | 你知道那王八蛋去了哪里吗 |
[01:31] | He vanished. We call them Ghosts for a reason. | 他消失了 所以我们才叫他们”幽灵” |
[01:33] | But I got air support coming in on number two. | 但是空中支援马上就来了 |
[01:37] | I got ’em. | 交给我吧 |
[01:52] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[01:54] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[01:55] | He’s all right, Felicity. | 他没事 费利西蒂 |
[01:57] | We need eyes back on our target. | 我们需要目标的位置 |
[01:58] | I’ll give you one better than that. | 我能给你们更好的 |
[02:19] | 20 feet ahead. I got one gift-wrapped for you. | 前方六米 我给你们包了份礼物 |
[02:22] | Feels like old times, the three of us. | 感觉就像之前的时光 我们三人 |
[02:24] | OG The OGs. | |
[02:25] | The Original Gangstas. | 《暴力大都会》 |
[02:37] | You’re not checking out without answering a few questions first. | 不回答问题你别想死 |
[02:40] | Where can I find H.I.V.E? Who’s behind the ghosts? | 我去哪儿能找到蜂巢 幽灵背后的指使者是谁 |
[02:43] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[02:49] | Dig! | 狄格 |
[02:56] | Now he’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[02:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:59] | We need more boots on the ground, Oliver. | 我们需要更多人手在外面 奥利弗 |
[03:02] | Thea and Laurel picked a fine day for a spa treatment. | 西娅和劳蕾尔真是选了水疗的好日子 |
[03:04] | I don’t think Thea would be very much help in the state of mind she’s in. | 就西娅目前的状态 我不确定她能有多大帮助 |
[03:07] | Where the hell are they, anyway? | 她们去哪里了啊 |
[03:19] | I really enjoy sparring with you, Nyssa. | 我真的很享受跟你练剑 娜莎 |
[03:26] | I’m not sparring. | 我不是在练习 |
[03:27] | I know. That’s what makes it so much fun. | 我知道 所以才很有趣 |
[03:42] | You know I would show you no mercy if given the opportunity. | 你知道如果有机会 我不会手下留情 |
[03:45] | That’s why I take great care not to give you the opportunity. | 所以我竭力确保不给你机会 |
[03:53] | Next time I’ll take your head off. | 下次我会砍了你的头 |
[04:01] | My liege, two foreigners are here. | 大人 来了两个外国人 |
[04:04] | One of them claims to be the daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 其中一个自称是拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿 |
[04:06] | No, I am his daughter. | 不 我就是他女儿 |
[04:09] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[04:11] | Sister-in-law. | 小姑 |
[04:13] | What brings you to Nanda Parbat? | 你们怎么来南达尔巴特了 |
[04:14] | They have a coffin with them, my liege. | 他们带来了一个棺材 大人 |
[04:17] | A coffin? | 棺材 |
[04:19] | I want you to bring my sister back to life. | 我想要你救活我妹妹 |
[04:23] | No. | 不行 |
[04:24] | You took her life away from her. | 你夺走了她的生命 |
[04:25] | It is your obligation to bring her back. | 救活她是你的责任 |
[04:27] | I have no obligations in this house. | 我没有什么责任 |
[04:30] | You don’t get to waltz in here and demand a cup of tea, | 你不能擅闯此地 |
[04:32] | Let alone this. | 就更别提这无理要求了 |
[04:34] | Thea wasn’t dead. | 西娅当时没死 |
[04:36] | Sara is. | 但莎拉是 |
[04:37] | – Thanks to you. – What you are asking for | -全都因为你 -你要求的事 |
[04:39] | hasn’t been done in ages’ past. | 很久都没人做过了 |
[04:42] | Even then, only in legend. | 只存在于传说之中 |
[04:43] | Which is why I did not ask my father | 所以我没要我父亲 |
[04:45] | to use the pit to save Sara after she fell. | 用复活泉水救活莎拉 |
[04:47] | Even if Sara went into the pit, | 就算莎拉浸在泉水中 |
[04:49] | even if it worked… | 就算那管用 |
[04:51] | who…what came out of the pit would not be Sara. | 从泉水中出来的东西也不再是莎拉 |
[04:56] | Laurel, | 劳蕾尔 |
[04:58] | I am sorry, truly sorry, | 很抱歉 真的 |
[05:01] | but of course my answer is no. | 但是我的答案是 不 |
[05:08] | Ok, I know that was kind of a bust, | 我知道那有些扫兴 |
[05:10] | but wasn’t it fun having the original Team Arrow back together? | 但最初的绿箭团队回来了 这不是很好玩吗 |
[05:16] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该这样的 |
[05:17] | Got that off one of the ghosts. | 从一个幽灵嘴里拔下来的 |
[05:19] | It’s where they hide their cyanide capsules. | 他们把氰化物胶囊藏在这里 |
[05:20] | It looks like an upper left bicuspid. | 看起来像是口腔上部左边的两尖齿 |
[05:23] | There was a very brief time where I envisioned a future for myself | 有那么一阵子 我打算当 |
[05:26] | as a dental hygienist. | 牙科保健师 |
[05:28] | The best lead we’ve got in the last three months. | 这是我们最近三个月里最棒的线索 |
[05:30] | It’ll take the DNA sequencer a little bit of time, | DNA测序仪的结果需要点时间 |
[05:33] | so I was thinking margaritas while we wait. | 所以等待时喝点玛格丽塔吧 |
[05:36] | You remember that place we went after we took down the Dodger? | 记得我们扳倒幕后者后去的那个地方吗 |
[05:38] | Ohh. What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:42] | It’s–it’s been a while since it was just the three of us. | 我们仨好久没有聚一聚了 |
[05:45] | I’ve got a family to get back to. | 我得回去陪家人 |
[05:50] | I guess he just needs more time. | 我想他只是需要更多时间 |
[05:53] | Time hasn’t been doing anything. | 时间没起作用 |
[05:54] | Apologies haven’t. | 道歉也没用 |
[05:56] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[05:57] | I’m saying that | 我想说 |
[05:58] | I’m done waiting for him to come around. | 我不想继续等他回心转意了 |
[06:13] | Like a fish to water. | 真是如鱼得水 |
[06:16] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[06:19] | People gossip. | 大家在议论 |
[06:21] | They say that you’re a rich kid who got shipwrecked here. | 他们说你是个富家子弟 遇难到了这儿 |
[06:24] | Bossing people around, giving orders. | 到处发号施令 |
[06:28] | Must feel just like home to you. | 对你来说再容易不过 |
[06:33] | We got a runner! | 有人跑了 |
[06:35] | All right, watch the field. | 看着这块地方 |
[06:43] | Hey! Come on, man, let’s do this the easy way. | 得了伙计 我们用轻松的方式解决 |
[06:46] | Yeah! That’s the way. | 对啊 没错 |
[06:50] | Well, what you going to do, talk him into surrendering? | 你准备干嘛 说服他叛降吗 |
[06:56] | That’s how you do it. | 你该这样 |
[07:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:17] | Definitely not someone who deserves to be shot. | 肯定不是该吃枪子的人 |
[07:20] | Your wife and kid are out, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你妻女都不在家 |
[07:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:24] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:28] | I’m a friendly. | 我是个友人 |
[07:30] | You’re a.R.G.U.S.? | 你是超能力联合调查组的 |
[07:31] | You can read. Lyla sent me. | 字认得不错 莱拉派我来的 |
[07:33] | My wife left the agency seven months ago. | 我妻子七个月前就离开组织了 |
[07:35] | She couldn’t have sent you anywhere. | 她不可能派你去任何地方 |
[07:36] | She asked back when she was still with the agency. | 是她还在组里时下的命令 |
[07:39] | Took me a while, because, well, favors aren’t exactly | 我迟了会儿 因为帮助别人 |
[07:42] | at the top of my to-do list. | 还真不是我的首要工作 |
[07:44] | Here. Id on whoever hired Floyd Lawton to do a hit back in ’09. | 给 09年雇用弗洛伊德·罗通复仇的人的身份信息 |
[07:53] | Mina Fayad? | 米娜·法雅德 |
[07:55] | We’re going to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[07:56] | Well, that’s the best part. | 好消息来了 |
[07:57] | TSA flagged her coming in last night. | 昨晚运输安全管理局发现她刚入境 |
[08:00] | Flew in from Markovia. | 从马尔科夫飞来 |
[08:04] | I’ll hook you up with her location. | 我会把她的行踪告诉你 |
[08:14] | Ms. Fayad. | 法雅德女士 |
[08:16] | You brought a guest. | 你带来了一位客人 |
[08:18] | As instructed. | 我听从了指示 |
[08:21] | Not by me. | 不是我的指示 |
[08:22] | The vigilante problem in this city is greater than anticipated. | 城市治安维持者的问题比预期的严重 |
[08:25] | Your partners in H.I.V.E asked me to take steps. | 你在蜂巢中的搭档让我采取些行动 |
[08:29] | He doesn’t exactly look like a problem solver. | 他看着可不像是个解决问题的人 |
[08:31] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[08:33] | I play cards. Mostly. | 我玩牌 差不多就是这样 |
[08:37] | Perhaps a demonstration. | 或许可以演示一下 |
[08:39] | Funny you should mention. | 真有趣 你竟会主动提议 |
[08:40] | I happen to have just the problem. | 我正好有个麻烦 |
[08:43] | My operatives are under orders to choose death before capture. | 我命令自己的特工被抓到前就自尽 |
[08:48] | This gentleman chose wrongly. | 这位先生却没有这样做 |
[08:51] | They got to me before I could take the counter measure. | 我来不及自杀就被抓住了 |
[08:53] | He’s also prone to excuses, | 他还喜欢找借口 |
[08:54] | which I find tiresome. | 对此我非常厌倦 |
[09:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:18] | That one was free. | 这是免费赠送的 |
[09:20] | Taking out the green arrow and his friends… | 要除掉绿箭侠和他的同党… |
[09:24] | that’ll cost. | 就要花钱了 |
[09:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:46] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[09:48] | I’m never giving up. | 我永远不会放弃 |
[09:50] | Because you’re thinking only of yourself. | 因为你只考虑你自己 |
[09:53] | I expected your support. | 我希望得到你的帮助 |
[09:55] | I was counting on it. | 我还想指望你呢 |
[09:56] | Then you never really knew me at all. | 那说明你根本不了解我 |
[09:59] | The pit gave my father a long life, | 那泉水让我父亲长寿 |
[10:02] | longer than what was natural, and much longer than he deserved. | 非自然的长寿 远超他应有的寿命 |
[10:05] | But he paid a dark price for it. | 但他内心变得黑暗 这就是代价 |
[10:08] | A price Thea is no doubt paying now. | 西娅现在无疑也在偿还这代价 |
[10:12] | I wouldn’t wish it on my most bitter enemy, | 连最恶毒的敌人 我都不希望他们承受这些 |
[10:14] | let alone my beloved. | 更不要说我的挚爱 |
[10:16] | I don’t know if the pit can bring her back. | 我不知道泉水能不能让她复活 |
[10:19] | And Malcolm’s right– | 马尔科姆说的对… |
[10:21] | I don’t know what Sara will be like if it does. | 如果莎拉复活 我不知道她会变成什么样 |
[10:25] | But what I do know is that I have to try. | 但我现在要做的就是去尝试 |
[10:27] | To what end? | 为了什么 |
[10:29] | To have your sister return to you a monster? | 为了把你的妹妹变成魔鬼吗 |
[10:34] | Her spirit– | 她的灵魂… |
[10:36] | The part that we both love– | 我们都深爱的 她的灵魂… |
[10:39] | That’s the part that I have to believe will come back. | 我必须相信也会一同复活 |
[10:42] | You’re not doing this out of love; | 你做这些不是出于爱 |
[10:43] | you’re doing this out of grief. | 而是出于悲痛 |
[10:46] | I miss Sara, too. | 我也怀念莎拉 |
[10:48] | But she is gone, Laurel. | 但她已经离开了 劳蕾尔 |
[10:50] | Forever. | 永远离开了 |
[10:52] | I have accepted it. | 我已经接受了 |
[10:54] | I think it’s time you did, too. | 我觉得你也该去接受 |
[11:09] | Still wishing you were a dental hygienist? | 还想成为牙科保健员吗 |
[11:11] | More like a molecular biologist. | 更像是分子生物学家 |
[11:15] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[11:17] | No. | 没 |
[11:19] | In my defense, I flunked biology. | 我要申辩一句 我生物挂过科 |
[11:21] | 我得过A+ 但我还是不明白 | |
[11:24] | what the hell is going on here. | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:25] | This DNA has half of the genetic markers that it should have. | 这DNA只有一半的遗传标记 |
[11:28] | Half. | 一半 |
[11:29] | – How is that possible? – It’s not. | -怎么可能 -不可能 |
[11:31] | This guy should be nothing more than a pile of goo. | 这人应该是一堆粘液才对 |
[11:35] | What now? | 现在怎么着 |
[11:36] | Robbery, auto parts store, Litchfield Ave. | 里奇菲尔德大道 汽车配件店发生抢劫 |
[11:39] | Call Dig, tell him we’ll meet him there. | 打电话给狄格 让他到那里跟我汇合 |
[11:41] | Ahh, hold-ups are a little below your pay grade. | 你去处理抢劫案有点大材小用 |
[11:43] | You sure you don’t want the SCPD to handle this one? | 确定不要星城警察来处理这案子吗 |
[11:45] | How effective have the police been at solving the city’s problems recently? | 最近警察处理问题的效率有多高 |
[11:49] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[12:14] | John’s still not answering his phone. | 约翰还是不接电话 |
[12:17] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[12:18] | Still, I don’t like you going out there without back-up. | 我还是不喜欢你单枪匹马 |
[12:20] | I’m not. I have you. | 我不是单枪匹马 我还有你 |
[12:27] | That restraint showed back there? | 你刚才表现出的克制 |
[12:30] | Bury it. | 给我藏起来 |
[12:32] | Violence is the only thing these losers understand. | 这些废物只懂暴力 |
[12:35] | Guys out here can’t handle that, | 有些人接受不了 |
[12:36] | and they either wash out or end up doing the product. | 要么迷失 要么吸毒 |
[12:40] | Both of which are fast-tracks to a bullet in the head. | 两种都可以用一枪爆头解决 |
[12:42] | The product– Reiter hasn’t told me a lot about it. | 那些产品 瑞特没跟我说太多 |
[12:46] | He calls it “Slam.” | 他叫它大满贯 |
[12:47] | A genetically modified hybrid. | 一种基因改良的混合物 |
[12:49] | One part heroin poppy, one part coca leaf. | 一半是罂粟 一半是古柯叶 |
[12:51] | Gets you higher than the empire state. | 一点就能让你爽翻天 |
[12:53] | Conklin! We got a problem. | 康克林 出事了 |
[12:56] | Some Slam’s missing. A whole cake. | 有些大满贯不见了 一整块都失踪了 |
[12:59] | The runner was just a distraction. | 这个逃跑的只是障眼法 |
[13:02] | Any idea who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[13:04] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[13:05] | Round them up. | 把他们集合起来 |
[13:07] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[13:08] | I told you, there’s only one thing these losers respond to. | 我说过了 这里的人只能用暴力对付 |
[13:25] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[13:27] | Thanks for coming, by the way. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:29] | Ms. Fayad wasn’t sure it would work, | 法雅德女士不确定这能不能行 |
[13:30] | but I knew you couldn’t turn down a good old-fashioned robbery. | 不过我知道你不会放过这种经典的抢劫 |
[14:19] | You ready to call this yet? | 你准备好结束了吗 |
[14:36] | Now you can call it. | 现在你可以喊结束了 |
[14:38] | The game’s not over yet. | 游戏还没结束呢 |
[15:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:21] | Aside from the fact that you won’t help my friends? | 除了你完全没帮助我朋友这点吗 |
[15:25] | I wouldn’t be helping Sara. | 我不会帮助莎拉的 |
[15:27] | As you know more than anyone. | 你应该最清楚 |
[15:29] | What gave me away? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[15:31] | When I was cautioning Laurel about the effects of the pit, | 当我在劝说劳蕾尔 跟她说泉水的作用时 |
[15:33] | I saw the look on your face. | 我看到了你的眼神 |
[15:36] | You’re feeling it, aren’t you? | 你也感觉到了 不是吗 |
[15:39] | The blood lust. | 嗜血的欲望 |
[15:40] | What’s happening to me? | 我身上到底发生了什么 |
[15:43] | The pit contains traces of the souls of all the men | 泉水能感应到 |
[15:45] | and women who have bathed in its waters. | 所有用它救命的人 |
[15:47] | And what those waters restore, they can also take. | 泉水能救命 也能夺命 |
[15:50] | Life for live. | 一命换一命 |
[15:52] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[15:53] | That you need to feed this impulse. | 你得满足这种欲望 |
[15:56] | Give into it. | 你得服从它 |
[15:58] | Once you do it, it will subside for a time. | 一旦你这么做了 欲望会消退一段时间 |
[16:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | I’ll just go on a killing spree. | 我大开杀戒就行了 |
[16:05] | Thank you for the fatherly advice. | 谢谢你的为父建议啊 |
[16:08] | Can you just, for a–a second, | 难道你就不能 |
[16:10] | pretend to be a normal father? | 假装自己是个正常父亲吗 |
[16:12] | Can you do that, dad? | 你不能做到吗 爸爸 |
[16:14] | Do you have anything remotely normal to offer me? | 你就不能给我点稍微正常的建议吗 |
[16:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | There is something high in the mountains. | 高山上有个东西 |
[16:24] | A man. | 一个人 |
[16:27] | Some call him a sage. | 他们说他是圣人 |
[16:28] | He has a way with the ancient arts of healing. | 他会一些古老的疗法 |
[16:32] | He may be able to help you with this, | 也许他能帮你 |
[16:33] | though I am not sure. | 但是我不确定 |
[16:37] | Does that qualify as being normal? | 这建议正常吗 |
[16:40] | Normal enough. | 算正常了 |
[16:43] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[16:45] | We’ll start at first light. | 天一亮我们就走 |
[16:55] | This hurt? | 疼吗 |
[16:56] | – Yes, it stings. – Good. | -有点疼 -很好 |
[16:58] | That’s what you get for trying to take on a Meta all by yourself. | 这就是你试着单挑超能力者的下场 |
[17:00] | – A Meta? – Yeah. | -超能力者 -没错 |
[17:02] | It turns out Central City is missing one. | 中城有一个超能力者失踪了 |
[17:05] | Jeremy Tell. | 杰瑞米·特尔 |
[17:06] | Cisco says we should call him Double Down, | 西斯科说我们可以叫他双倍下注 |
[17:09] | which doesn’t exactly make sense, | 我不太明白 |
[17:10] | since he was getting a tattoo when the dark matter wave hit. | 因为出事的时候他是在纹身 |
[17:13] | You missed quite a show tonight. | 你今晚错过了一场好戏 |
[17:14] | Sorry I couldn’t help out. | 抱歉没帮上你 |
[17:15] | – It’s a long story. – Oh, my god, | -说来话长 -我的天 |
[17:17] | it is not a long story. | 没什么说来话长的 |
[17:19] | It is the shortest story in history. | 这事再简单不过了 |
[17:20] | Two guys go take on criminals without asking for back-up | 两个人没有帮手就去单挑罪犯 |
[17:23] | and nearly get killed in the process. | 结果差点丧命 |
[17:25] | You know, I haven’t said anything up till now, | 我之前什么都没说 |
[17:28] | because I was hoping that the two of you | 因为我一直希望你们俩 |
[17:29] | would remove your heads from your own asses without assistance. | 能够自己解决这摊烂事 |
[17:32] | Turns out I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[17:33] | – Hey! – No, no! This is the part where I talk and you two listen. | -别说了 -我就说 你们给我听好了 |
[17:36] | The both of you nearly got killed out there tonight | 你们俩今晚差点就被人杀了 |
[17:38] | because you didn’t have each other’s backs. | 因为你们没有对方做援手 |
[17:40] | That was a one-time deal, Felicity, it won’t happen again. | 这就是偶尔一次而已 费莉西蒂 不会再发生了 |
[17:43] | I absolutely agree. | 这我同意 |
[17:45] | Because the two of you are going to sit down here | 因为你们俩要坐下来谈谈 |
[17:47] | until you have resolved your issues. | 直到把话说开 |
[17:49] | Do we have an understanding? | 听明白了吗 |
[17:51] | – I– – Do we have an understanding?! | -我… -听明白了吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[17:56] | I’m going to take this to a guy at Palmer Tech | 我要把这个拿给帕尔默科技的一个家伙 |
[17:58] | to find out how some lunatic Meta turns tattoos into lethal weapons. | 搞清楚这个疯子是怎么把纹身变成致命武器的 |
[18:02] | If you two haven’t figured out your issues by the time I get back, | 如果我回来时你们还没说清楚 |
[18:05] | I’m going to find a bunch of Mirakuru soldiers to knock some sense into you. | 我就找一群米拉库鲁军人把你们暴扁一顿 |
[18:25] | It’s been months, man. | 已经好几个月了 伙计 |
[18:26] | And… I—I don’t know how many apologies. | 我不知道说了多少次对不起 |
[18:30] | John, you’re a forgiving person– | 约翰 你不是个小家子气的人 |
[18:32] | Oliver, this isn’t about forgiveness, man. | 奥利弗 这跟气度无关 |
[18:36] | I don’t know how to move forward with this– | 我不知道要怎么看开 |
[18:39] | us doing what we do. | 要怎么继续合作 |
[18:40] | We’ve worked fine since I got back. | 我回来之后咱们不是合作得挺好的吗 |
[18:42] | We got lucky. | 那是运气好 |
[18:44] | Oliver, there was a time | 奥利弗 曾经有段时间 |
[18:46] | I would have taken a bullet for you. | 我是愿意为你挡子弹的 |
[18:48] | And I don’t know if I would do that now. | 现在我可能不会了 |
[18:50] | Which means that even when we’re out there, | 所以就算我们一起出去执行任务 |
[18:51] | we are not out there together. | 我们也不算是在合作 |
[18:53] | You crossed a line, man. | 你越界了 伙计 |
[18:56] | And the fact that you could do that again | 而你可能还会越界的事实 |
[18:57] | sits in the back of my head somewhere. | 一直在我脑子里徘徊 |
[18:58] | I get it! I get it. | 我明白了 我明白了 |
[19:01] | I understand that I crossed a line. | 我明白自己越界了 |
[19:03] | I understand that I lost your trust. | 我明白自己失去了你的信任 |
[19:06] | What I do not understand | 但我不明白的是 |
[19:08] | is why you won’t give me a chance to earn it back. | 你为何不给我个机会重新赢回你的信任 |
[19:20] | You think this meta tonight is connected to Darhk? | 你觉得今晚这个超能力者和达克有关吗 |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | Uh…he mentioned a new player, | 他提到了一个新成员 |
[19:28] | a woman. Uh, Fayad. | 一个女人 法雅德 |
[19:35] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:37] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[19:40] | Some place where I’m going to try to trust you again. | 去个我要尝试再次信任你的地方 |
[19:48] | I like to think of all of us as a team. | 我喜欢把我们大家看作是一个团队 |
[19:52] | Teammates need to trust each other. | 而队友间需要相互信任 |
[19:54] | Right now, I’m having a little difficulty doing that. | 但如今 我有点做不到 |
[19:58] | Why don’t one of y’all tell me who stole the product, | 你们中何不出来个人告诉我谁偷了货呢 |
[20:00] | or else this man right here is going to eat a bullet. | 不然这个人就要吃枪子儿了 |
[20:05] | Nobody? | 没人说吗 |
[20:10] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次 |
[20:12] | Hey! Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:15] | You said the violence is the only thing these people respond to. | 你说过这些人只能用暴力对付 |
[20:18] | Well, it doesn’t seem to be working. | 但是看起来不管用啊 |
[20:20] | Well, what do you have in mind? Harsh language? | 那你有什么办法 骂人吗 |
[20:23] | I’ve been on this island three years, | 我在这个岛上待了三年 |
[20:24] | I’ve learned some things. | 学到了一些东西 |
[20:26] | About what? | 学到什么 |
[20:29] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[20:38] | Uh oh. | 啊喔 |
[20:40] | Those aren’t the words you want to say when your CEO walks into a room. | 当你老总走进来时你可不会想说这个词 |
[20:43] | Well, technically “Uh” and “Oh” aren’t words, | 严格来说 “啊”和”喔”可不是词 |
[20:45] | they’re interjections– | 它们只是个感叹… |
[20:46] | Please tell me these are the prototypes | 拜托你告诉我这些是我们 |
[20:48] | for our new world-changing technology. | 改变世界的新科技的样机 |
[20:50] | Well, since I’m inventing them, | 既然它们是我发明的 |
[20:51] | wouldn’t that make them my– | 那它们难道不应该是我的… |
[20:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:53] | Contact lenses with built-in HD displays. | 隐形眼镜 内置高清放映 |
[20:55] | Whoo, that’s impressive, and fast. | 真厉害 也够快的啊 |
[20:57] | How much would they sell for? | 准备卖多少钱 |
[20:58] | Hundred thousand. | 十万 |
[20:59] | Hundred thousand dollars? | 十万美元 |
[21:01] | Per lens. | 一副 |
[21:06] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[21:07] | Yeah, my phone just keeps acting up. | 没事 我的手机老是出毛病 |
[21:09] | I’m going to restart it. | 我得重启一下 |
[21:10] | Ooh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:13] | Uh, this is an autonomous Communications device. Uh… | 这是个自主通讯设备 |
[21:20] | Which is great, uh, except for the fact | 它很棒 只不过 |
[21:22] | that it spontaneous explodes. | 它会自爆 |
[21:25] | Ok, maybe you need something | 也许你需要点东西 |
[21:26] | to get your mind off all this. | 把你的注意力从所有这些东西上转开 |
[21:27] | I got a little side project, | 我有个兼职小项目 |
[21:29] | Clear your head. | 帮你放松大脑 |
[21:31] | Like gambling? | 比如去赌博吗 |
[21:33] | I need a full work-up. | 我需要你全面检查它 |
[21:33] | It’s possible it’s made out of some sort of bio-organic material. | 这有可能是由某种有机生物材料制成的 |
[21:36] | I need to know everything | 我需要知道你所能找出的 |
[21:37] | that you can find out about it. | 关于它的一切信息 |
[21:39] | Hmm, strange. | 奇怪 |
[21:40] | These edges. | 这些边缘 |
[21:42] | Doesn’t look mass-manufactured. | 看起来不像是大批量生产的 |
[21:43] | Where’d you find it? | 你从哪里找到的 |
[21:44] | Casino. | 赌场 |
[21:45] | You gamble? | 你赌博吗 |
[21:46] | Oh, yeah, all the time. Poker’s my jam. | 是啊 成天赌 扑克是我的心头好 |
[21:48] | It ruined an outside flush for me. | 它毁了我一次出线的机会 |
[21:49] | I think my opponent was cheating. | 我觉得我的对手出千 |
[21:52] | So you want me to check it | 所以你想让我检查它 |
[21:53] | for evidence of marking or something? | 找找有没有做记号之类的吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, anything strange, out of the ordinary. | 是的 找出任何奇怪之处 不寻常之处 |
[21:56] | Like…you playing poker? | 比如…你玩扑克这一点 |
[22:00] | I will check back in on you later. | 我晚点再来找你 |
[22:02] | Oh, and, uh, Miss Smoak, | 还有 斯莫克小姐 |
[22:03] | there’s no such thing as an outside flush in poker. | 在扑克里并没有出线这一说 |
[22:08] | That’s probably why I lost. | 那大概就是我输了的原因吧 |
[22:18] | Remember in Russia, | 还记得在俄罗斯 |
[22:19] | two years ago when we got Lyla out of that prison? | 两年前我们把莱拉救出那个监狱的那次 |
[22:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:23] | That night, Lawton told me that my brother | 那天晚上 罗通告诉我 我弟弟 |
[22:25] | was not collateral damage in a hit gone bad; | 并不是在一次失控的暗杀中被误杀的 |
[22:27] | That he was the target. | 他说我弟弟就是目标 |
[22:29] | And that Lawton was hired by an organization called H.I.V.E. | 还说自己是被一个名为蜂巢的组织雇用的 |
[22:33] | The other week, you reacted when I said | 几周前 当我说拉斯称达克的人为 |
[22:35] | that Ra’s called Darhk’s men a “H.I.V.E” of operatives. | 一个蜂巢的特工时 你有反应 |
[22:40] | Could be a coincidence. | 可能是巧合 |
[22:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:51] | Last page. | 最后一页 |
[22:55] | That woman hired Lawton to kill my brother, | 那个女人雇了罗通来杀我弟弟 |
[22:57] | and I’m betting | 而且我敢打赌 |
[22:58] | she hired that meta that tried to take you out. | 是她雇了那个要杀你的超能力者 |
[23:00] | Based on what? | 理由呢 |
[23:01] | Her name is Mina Fyad. | 她叫米娜·法雅德 |
[23:06] | Two years and you didn’t tell me. | 两年了 你却没有告诉我 |
[23:09] | We have more in common than you think. | 我俩的共同点比你以为的要多 |
[23:12] | Oliver, that’s my first legitimate lead. | 奥利弗 那是我第一个合理的线索 |
[23:17] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[23:20] | Ms. Fayad hired you for one job. | 法雅德女士给你的任务只有一个 |
[23:22] | One. Against my objections, | 就一个 不顾我的反对 |
[23:24] | and only because my associates are anxious | 只因为我的伙伴们太心急 |
[23:27] | to progress to phase three. | 想早点开始第三阶段 |
[23:29] | We shouldn’t talk about genesis– | 我们不应该聊这么… |
[23:30] | Don’t lecture me about secrecy. | 别跟我说教什么保密的问题 |
[23:33] | Particularly on the same night that you were just compromised. | 特别是在你刚刚被击败的这一夜 |
[23:37] | – I– – In the same night that I lost good men | -我… -同时我还失去了一员大将 |
[23:39] | in the name of protecting you. | 就是为了保护你 |
[23:41] | – Damian– – Mr. Darhk! | -达米恩 -叫我达克先生 |
[23:47] | I think I require another demonstration. | 我觉得我希望再看一次展示 |
[23:52] | What, you want me to kill her now? | 怎么 你现在想要我杀了她吗 |
[23:56] | Show me. | 让我见识见识 |
[23:59] | Try to kill me. | 来杀我 |
[24:03] | I kill you, | 我杀了你 |
[24:04] | I still get paid? | 还能拿到钱吗 |
[24:05] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[24:16] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[24:18] | Ms. Fayad, many members of H.I.V.E., | 法雅德女士 蜂巢的很多成员 |
[24:20] | they consider me to be a charlatan. | 觉得我是个江湖骗子 |
[24:24] | But this, | 可这个 |
[24:26] | is a parlor trick. | 是一种魔术 |
[24:28] | Sleight of hand. | 手上的功夫 |
[24:39] | This demonstration was for you, Mr. Tell. | 这是演示给你看的 特尔先生 |
[24:42] | Just in case you have any doubt as to | 让你知道 做了令我失望的事 |
[24:43] | how I process disappointment. | 会有什么下场 |
[25:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:21] | How do I– | 我感觉 |
[25:23] | how do I feel? | 我感觉怎么样 |
[25:30] | There’s no sage. | 根本就没有圣人 |
[25:33] | There is no cure. | 也没有解药 |
[25:35] | There never was. | 从来都没有 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry. You will be compelled to kill | 我很遗憾 你会一直有杀人的冲动 |
[25:39] | until you’ve slain the one who hurt you. | 直到你杀死了那个伤害了你的人 |
[25:41] | But I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[25:43] | Ok, Ra’s is already dead! | 拉斯已经死了 |
[25:45] | And the only way to cope | 那唯一的应对方法 |
[25:47] | is to indulge the blood lust on others. | 就是疯狂地去杀人 |
[25:49] | So you– | 你 |
[25:52] | you just set your men up to be slaughtered? | 你把手下派来是给我杀的吗 |
[25:54] | You will not feel the hunger to kill again for weeks. | 几周之内你不会再有杀人的欲望了 |
[25:59] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[26:01] | There is nothing I wouldn’t do | 为了我的女儿 |
[26:04] | to help my daughter. | 我什么都会做 |
[26:14] | I hope we learned a lesson of the benefits | 我想我们都学到了 |
[26:16] | of trusting our friends with our problems. | 与朋友分担麻烦的好处 |
[26:18] | You mean like your boyfriend? | 你是指你男朋友吗 |
[26:20] | You’re supposed to be more evolved than him. | 你本应该表现得比他更成熟 |
[26:23] | Sorry, but he is. | 抱歉 但他的确是 |
[26:25] | Can we find her?! | 我们能找到她吗 |
[26:26] | Nope. She’s not coming up on any of our traffic or security cams, | 找不到 所有的摄像头都没有拍到她 |
[26:30] | but I think I have the next best thing. | 不过我还有个好办法 |
[26:32] | Her cell phone, | 她的手机 |
[26:32] | or at least the one that followed her through airport security | 至少是那个她来星城时 |
[26:34] | on the way to Star City. | 跟着她过机场安检的那部 |
[26:35] | Where’s her phone now? | 那手机现在在哪 |
[26:38] | Redmond and Eighth. | 雷德蒙街和第八大街路口 |
[26:47] | What fancy private school did you pick this up in? | 你是在哪所豪华的私立学校学到这个的 |
[26:50] | I learned it here. | 我在这学的 |
[26:53] | Three years on this island, | 在这个岛上生活了三年 |
[26:55] | and I have been hurt every way you can imagine. | 我受到了各种各样的折磨 |
[26:57] | I know what kills, I know what cripples, | 我知道怎么能杀了你 怎么能弄残你 |
[27:00] | and what just hurts. | 还有怎么能弄疼你 |
[27:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:05] | Stop! He didn’t take the drugs. | 住手 他没有拿那些毒品 |
[27:08] | I did. | 是我拿的 |
[27:11] | You’re working us too hard. | 你让我们工作得太辛苦了 |
[27:13] | And some of the other prisoners are hurt. | 有些人很痛苦 |
[27:15] | I wanted to give them something for the pain. | 我想帮他们止止痛 |
[27:19] | And where’s the slam now? | “大满贯”在哪里 |
[27:21] | It’s all used up. And I’m not going to tell you by who. | 都用完了 而且我不会告诉你是给谁用了 |
[27:24] | So if you’re going to kill me, | 所以如果你要杀了我 |
[27:25] | just get on with it. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[27:27] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[27:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:33] | You’ve already executed one prisoner today. | 你今天已经杀了一个囚犯了 |
[27:36] | How’s Reiter going to feel about you | 你要是把劳动力全都杀了 |
[27:37] | exterminating his work force? | 瑞特会怎么想 |
[27:40] | I think he’d make an exception for a thief. | 我觉得他对小偷会例外的 |
[27:42] | Well, I’d just make her disappear. | 我会让她消失的 |
[27:46] | Take her some place. | 把她弄到别的地方 |
[27:49] | They’ll never find the body. | 他们不会找到她的尸体的 |
[27:55] | All right. Take her. | 好吧 带她走 |
[27:58] | Keep him company. | 跟他一起 |
[28:10] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[28:11] | – Wake up, we need to go. – What? | -快醒醒 我们得走了 -什么 |
[28:13] | – It was a mistake to come here. – Thea. | -来这里是个错误 -西娅 |
[28:15] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[28:17] | Thea, what’s wrong? | 西娅 怎么了 |
[28:19] | He’s not going to help Sara and he’s not going to help me! | 他不会帮莎拉 也不会帮我 |
[28:22] | – Thea! – Don’t talk to me! | -西娅 -别跟我说话 |
[28:24] | I was only trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[28:25] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[28:27] | Yeah, that’s funny | 真是可笑 |
[28:27] | on more than a few levels. | 不是一般的可笑 |
[28:29] | My favorite is you are the reason | 我最喜欢的部分就是 |
[28:31] | – Why I am like this in the first place. – I know. | -你把我害成了这个样子 -我知道 |
[28:34] | I will not kill people. | 我不会再杀人了 |
[28:38] | I won’t! | 不会了 |
[28:41] | Stay out of my life and the hell away from me! | 我不想再见你 离我远点 |
[28:45] | We are bound together forever. | 我们注定要永远在一起 |
[28:47] | You and me, father and daughter. | 你和我 父亲和女儿 |
[28:51] | Let me prove it to you. | 让我证明给你看 |
[28:53] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[28:54] | I am responsible for Sara’s death, | 我对莎拉的死负有责任 |
[28:57] | yet I have the means to make it right, or at least try to. | 而且我也有办法能弥补 至少我尽力去弥补 |
[29:00] | Do you think after knowing what that Pit has done to me, | 你觉得在我知道那复活泉水对我的影响后 |
[29:05] | that I would let that happen to Sara?! | 我还会让莎拉去用吗 |
[29:07] | I think if you are truly sincere in fighting your blood lust, | 我觉得如果你真的想要克服你杀人的冲动 |
[29:10] | you would offer the same to Sara. | 你也会教给莎拉的 |
[29:13] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[29:15] | That I am willing to heal my daughter’s conscience | 我说我愿意让你的妹妹复活 |
[29:17] | by restoring your sister’s life. | 从而让我女儿的良心好过 |
[29:22] | That we should prepare | 我们应该为仪式 |
[29:23] | Sara’s body for the ceremony. | 准备好莎拉的遗体了 |
[29:36] | I’m still getting a ping off Ms. Fayad’s cell phone, | 我还能定位到法雅德女士的手机 |
[29:38] | Ten feet ahead. | 前方三米 |
[29:45] | John… | 约翰 |
[29:57] | It was my first chance for answers. | 这本是我第一个能得到答案的机会 |
[30:00] | My last chance. | 也是最后一个 |
[30:02] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be, Oliver. | -抱歉 -不需要抱歉 奥利弗 |
[30:05] | This isn’t your fault. It’s mine. | 错不在你 在我 |
[30:09] | I should have trusted you. | 我本该信任你 |
[30:10] | Told you about this forever ago. | 早点把这事告诉你 |
[30:15] | If I had, she wouldn’t have gotten away from me earlier. | 要是我说了 我之前就能抓到她 |
[30:18] | Would be alive, enough now, for some answers. | 她也不会死 足矣得到一些答案了 |
[30:22] | We’re going to get answers. | 我们会找到答案的 |
[30:23] | Oliver, I haven’t been able | 奥利弗 已经两年多了 |
[30:24] | to get answers for more than two years now! | 我都没法得到答案 |
[30:26] | For more than two years… | 这两年多时间 |
[30:29] | you’ve been doing this alone. | 你一直在单干 |
[30:42] | You want me to take a look at your phone for you, Miss Smoak? | 你想让我帮你看一下手机吗 斯莫克小姐 |
[30:43] | I think we’ve reached the point in our working relationship | 我认为我们的工作关系已经到了 |
[30:45] | Where you can call me Felicity. | 你可以叫我费利西蒂的地步了 |
[30:48] | Have you ever considered how ironic your name is? | 你没注意到你的名字有多讽刺吗 |
[30:51] | “Felicity” Refers to the ability to find appropriate expression | 费利西蒂这个词是指找到对一个人的思维的 |
[30:54] | for one’s thoughts, which is not exactly | 正确表达方式的能力 但这并不是 |
[30:57] | something you’re particularly good at. | 你特别擅长的领域 |
[30:58] | Yeah, you’re right, let’s stick with Miss Smoak. | 好吧 你说的没错 就叫斯莫克小姐吧 |
[31:00] | Any luck on our playing card? | 扑克牌上有什么进展吗 |
[31:02] | Yeah, it’s actually right there, Felic– | 有 就在这里 费利… |
[31:04] | Miss Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[31:06] | Except it’s not a playing card at all. | 只不过这根本就不是一张扑克牌 |
[31:07] | Now, in my experience, | 据我所知 |
[31:09] | playing cards don’t contain motor proteins, | 扑克牌可不包含运动蛋白 |
[31:11] | proprioreceptors and a neural net. | 本体刺激感受器和神经网络 |
[31:13] | The responsible thing to do would be able | 我们该把它交还到 |
[31:14] | to get this back to its rightful owner. | 它的合法所有人手里 |
[31:16] | Is there any way to track him down? | 有办法追踪到他吗 |
[31:19] | Well, if you tell me the truth about where you got it from, | 要是能说实话告诉我你是在哪得到它的 |
[31:21] | that could speed along the process. | 也许能加速这个进程 |
[31:22] | I did tell you the truth. | 我说的就是实话 |
[31:25] | I did. Now, tracking the owner? | 真的 追踪它的主人吧 |
[31:27] | You see this ink here, for lack of a better word? | 看到这个墨迹了吗 没别的叫法合适了 |
[31:29] | It’s magnetite, which is the key component to tattoo ink. | 这是磁铁矿 是纹身墨水的主要组成部分 |
[31:32] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[31:33] | I do. I also say that | 没错 并且 |
[31:34] | magnetite happens to guide the internal compass of birds, | 磁铁矿恰好可以引导鸟类体内罗盘 |
[31:37] | specifically homing pigeons. | 例如信鸽 |
[31:38] | So is it possible to use the magnetite in the card | 那也就是说用扑克牌里面的磁铁矿 |
[31:40] | to get a location on our | 得到牌主的位置信息 |
[31:43] | poker player? | 也是可能的 |
[31:43] | Theoretically. Though, if your | 理论上是的 然而如果你 |
[31:46] | hypothetical poker opponent has a deck full of these cards, | 假想的扑克对手有一整副这样的牌 |
[31:48] | he’ll probably be able to find you faster. | 他很有可能更快找到你 |
[31:52] | Curtis, we have to– | 柯蒂斯 我们得 |
[31:55] | I’m going to make you two a deal. | 我来跟你们俩做个交易 |
[31:57] | First one to tell me where you can find the Green Arrow… | 第一个告诉我绿箭侠在哪的人 |
[32:01] | gets to live. | 可以活命 |
[32:02] | – Green Arrow? – I have a better idea– | -绿箭侠 -我有个更好的主意 |
[32:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:10] | Miss Smoak, I really need to know what’s going on here! | 斯莫克小姐 我必须知道这是什么情况 |
[32:11] | Here! | 这里 |
[32:14] | Does the board of directors | 董事会知道 |
[32:15] | know there’s a secret elevator in the building? | 这栋大厦里有个秘密电梯吗 |
[32:21] | Since when are you such a bad ass? | 你什么时候变得这么厉害了 |
[32:22] | – Since always. – Ok, I have multiple questions. | -一直如此 -我有很多问题要问 |
[32:24] | OK, obviously there’s a very long explanation to this. | 好吧 这事儿说来话长 |
[32:27] | The short version is that I work with the Green Arrow, | 简而言之就是我跟绿箭侠共事 |
[32:28] | this man is trying to kill me– well, us, sorry– | 这家伙想要杀我 是我们 抱歉 |
[32:31] | And I’m taking us down to | 我们现在要去的 |
[32:32] | the only place that we’re going to be safe. | 是唯一一个能保证安全的地方 |
[32:33] | The lobby? | 大堂 |
[32:35] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[32:41] | You have a hidden floor. | 你们还有个隐藏楼层 |
[32:42] | We should be safe here, but just in case… | 在这我们应该是安全的 但以防万一 |
[32:50] | I think I know where I can find the Green Arrow. | 我想我知道在哪儿能找到绿箭侠了 |
[32:52] | Which means that offer about not killing you is off the table. | 这意味着不杀你们的那个交易现在失效了 |
[32:55] | Stay here. Do not move. | 待在这 别动 |
[32:57] | – Do you even know how to use that thing? – No. | -你会用这玩意吗 -不会 |
[33:28] | Curtis, Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 |
[33:40] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[33:41] | I’m here, I’m here, OK? | 在这呢 在这呢 |
[33:42] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[33:44] | Your meta came back to retrieve his ace of spades. | 你们超能力者回来拿他的黑桃A了 |
[33:47] | And you– you fended him off? | 你把他 击退了 |
[33:49] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 别表现得这么吃惊 |
[33:51] | OK, I had a little bit of help from a co-worker, | 好吧 有个同事帮了我一下下 |
[33:53] | but to be honest, he was more freaked out than I was. | 但说实话 他比我还慌张 |
[33:54] | – Is he all right? – Yes, he’s fine. | -他还好吧 -他没事 |
[33:56] | I sent him to Starling General. | 我把他送到了星城总医院 |
[33:57] | And he only knows about my secret, not yours. | 并且他只知道我的秘密 不知道你的 |
[33:59] | If he can trace the cards back here, | 如果他可以用扑克牌追踪到这里 |
[34:01] | can we use the cards to trace back to him? | 我们是不是也可以反追踪到他 |
[34:02] | That is exactly what Curtis, my freaked-out co-coworker, | 这正是柯蒂斯 我那个被吓坏了的同事 |
[34:04] | was doing when… | 当时正在做的 |
[34:06] | I got something. He’s headed for the Star City Expressway, | 查到了 他正奔向星城高速公路 |
[34:10] | probably high-tailing his way back to Central City. | 可能是从高速公里回到中城 |
[34:12] | Too bad he’s not going to make it. | 真可惜他回不去了 |
[34:32] | I will see you all dead before I let you do this! | 你们这么做我就杀了你们 |
[34:36] | Laurel, please! | 拜托了 劳蕾尔 |
[34:38] | Don’t! | 别这么做 |
[34:39] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[34:42] | Just keep going. | 别停下来 |
[35:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:11] | I told you– | 我跟你说过 |
[35:13] | The Pit has never been used for– | 复活泉水从未用来 |
[35:15] | No, wait. | 等一下 |
[35:17] | Look. | 看 |
[35:32] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[35:46] | Hold her! | 抓住她 |
[35:50] | Sara! Sara! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[35:54] | Sara, it’s OK. | 没事的 莎拉 |
[35:56] | You’re going to be OK. | 你会好起来的 |
[35:58] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[35:59] | It’s OK. | 不会有事的 |
[36:30] | Well, you guys are a special kind of stupid. | 还没见过你们这么傻的 |
[36:33] | I was going to blow town, call it a draw. | 我本想要把小镇炸飞 现在就当打成平手吧 |
[36:35] | Not until you tell us about your employer. | 先告诉我们是谁雇你来的 |
[36:44] | Where’s H.I.V.E.? Who’s behind the ghosts? | 蜂巢在哪 幕后主使人是谁 |
[36:47] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[36:48] | You know what your problem is? | 知道你们的问题出在哪吗 |
[36:51] | You don’t scare me half as much as he does. | 跟我的雇主相比 你们根本吓唬不了我 |
[36:55] | Look out! | 小心 |
[37:09] | You OK? | 没事吧 |
[37:10] | Yeah. Kevlar held. | 没事 有防弹衣 |
[37:16] | You took a bullet for me. | 你替我挡了一枪 |
[37:19] | They were… | 那些是 |
[37:21] | meta-human tattoo playing cards. | 有超能力者的纹身扑克牌 |
[37:25] | Still counts, Oliver. | 依然算数 奥利弗 |
[37:26] | Still counts. | 依然算数 |
[37:38] | To OTA. | 敬一箭队 |
[37:40] | Original Team Arrow. | 独一无二的绿箭侠队 |
[37:42] | Sorry, I know you hate it when I call us that. | 抱歉 我知道你们讨厌我起的这个名字 |
[37:45] | It’s growing on me. | 我越来越喜欢这名字了 |
[37:48] | Cisco has our meta in lock-up at Iron Heights. | 西斯科把我们的超能力者关在铁山监狱 |
[37:50] | Yeah, we still can’t get any intel. | 但我们还是套不出任何情报 |
[37:51] | He’s too afraid of Damian Darhk. | 他太害怕达米恩·达克 |
[37:54] | Well, so am I. I mean, what are the odds that Double Down | 我也是 双倍下注会把二号藏身处 |
[37:55] | told Darhk about lair 2.0? | 告诉达米恩的几率有多大 |
[37:57] | Enough that we should start thinking about lair 3.0. | 大到我们该开始考虑三号藏身处了 |
[38:00] | I’ve been working on something. | 我一直在准备一些事 |
[38:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:03] | I thought you would learn | 我以为你汲取了教训 |
[38:04] | your lesson about keeping secrets from friends. | 不再对朋友隐瞒秘密 |
[38:07] | It’s not a secret. | 不是秘密 |
[38:10] | It’s a surprise. | 是惊喜 |
[38:13] | You enjoyed that, didn’t you? | 你很喜欢这样是吧 |
[38:15] | Torturing that man. | 折磨那个人 |
[38:17] | You don’t even know what his name is. | 你连他的名字都不知道 |
[38:18] | Walk faster. | 快点走 |
[38:19] | Elias. That was his name, Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 他叫伊莱亚斯 |
[38:22] | Faster. | 快点 |
[38:23] | I am in no rush to get to my death. | 我并不这么急着去死 |
[38:25] | I’m trying to put some distance between us. | 我想拉大我们之间的距离 |
[38:31] | Between us and Richards? | 我们和理查德之间吗 |
[38:32] | No, between us– | 不 在我们和… |
[38:41] | between us and the landmine. | 在我们和地雷之间 |
[38:43] | Listen to me– | 听我说 |
[38:45] | I am not going to kill you, | 我是不会杀你的 |
[38:46] | but you need to trust me, | 但是你要相信我 |
[38:48] | or we’re both dead. Do you understand? | 不然我们都会死 明白吗 |
[38:51] | Yes. | 明白 |
[38:52] | OK. | 好 |
[39:03] | You OK? | 没事吧 |
[39:04] | Oh, well, the only thing wounded is my work space. | 唯一受损的是我的工作室 |
[39:08] | Oh, and if Mr. Dennis asks, | 如果丹尼斯先生问起 |
[39:10] | please just tell him that all this happened | 就告诉他之所以变成这样 |
[39:12] | because an experiment I was running | 是因为当时我正在做实验 |
[39:14] | had an unforeseen outcome. | 结果完全出乎意料 |
[39:19] | Thank you for not letting him know | 谢谢你没告诉他 |
[39:20] | that there is a secret lair in the basement. | 地下室有个秘密的藏身处 |
[39:22] | I’m a full service employee. | 我是个全能的员工 |
[39:24] | Well, you seem pretty calm for a guy | 对于一个差点被超能力者 |
[39:26] | who nearly got killed by a meta-human. | 杀死的人来说 你还挺冷静的 |
[39:30] | Miss Smoak, | 斯莫克小姐 |
[39:31] | I came to Palmer Tech so | 我来帕尔默科技 |
[39:33] | I can help make this city a better place. | 是为了帮助你让这个城市变得更美好 |
[39:35] | Can you even imagine how excited I am | 当得知我的老板也在做同样的事的时候 |
[39:37] | to know that my boss is doing exactly that? | 你能想象得到我的那种兴奋吗 |
[39:41] | Well, you really helped out, Curtis. | 你真的帮了个大忙 柯蒂斯 |
[39:43] | The Green Arrow– we couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 绿箭侠… 我们根本做不到 |
[39:54] | Miss Smoak, is– is everything ok? | 斯莫克小姐 没什么事吧 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:03] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[40:05] | Everything’s going to be OK. | 一切都会好的 |
[40:09] | Dad’s not going to believe it. | 老爸肯定不会相信的 |
[40:11] | He’s going to be so happy when he sees you. | 他看到你一定会很高兴的 |
[40:16] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[40:18] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[40:20] | The same thing happened to you | 你刚从复活泉水出来时 |
[40:21] | when you first came out of the Pit. | 也是这个样子 |
[40:23] | She’s just taking longer. | 只是她需要的时间比你久一点 |
[40:26] | It’s probably because she was– | 可能是因为她是 |
[40:27] | Laurel, we are in uncharted waters here. | 劳蕾尔 这方面我们一无所知 |
[40:30] | I suggest you prepare yourself for the worst. | 我建议你做好最坏的打算 |
[40:37] | My liege, something has happened. | 大人 有情况 |
[40:54] | What have you done?! | 你干了什么 |
[40:56] | My father was not a trusting man. | 我父亲不相信任何人 |
[41:01] | He devised a mean to destroy the Pit | 所以他设计了一种方法来毁掉复活泉水 |
[41:03] | should its powers fall into the wrong hands– | 免其力量落入恶人之手 |
[41:06] | Like yours. | 比如说你 |
[41:07] | Nyssa, why would you do something like this? | 娜莎 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:09] | How can you even look at your sister and ask me that? | 看看你妹妹的样子 你怎么问得出这个问题 |
[41:13] | One day, I will have my moment, | 总有一天 我会有机会 |
[41:16] | and I will kill you. | 杀了你 |
[41:19] | And now when I do, | 而到那时 |
[41:21] | there will be no coming back. | 没人能再复活 |
[41:25] | Take her. | 把她拿下 |
[41:28] | I warned you, Laurel. I begged you. | 我警告过你 劳蕾尔 也求过你 |
[41:31] | What happened to Sara last year was on Malcolm’s hands, | 去年发生在莎拉身上的事的确是马尔科姆的错 |
[41:34] | but what’s happening to her now | 但是现在发生在她身上的事 |
[41:36] | is on yours. | 全是你的错 |