Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After five years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
[00:05] I have returned home with only one goal– 我回来只有一个目标
[00:07] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:09] But my old approach wasn’t enough. 但我之前的方法还不够
[00:11] I had to become someone else. 我得成为另一个人
[00:13] I had to become something else. 我得成为另一个存在
[00:16] I had to become the Green Arrow. 我得成为绿箭侠
[00:19] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] I want to know what I’m doing here. Where’s Waller? 我要知道我来这干什么 沃勒在哪
[00:23] Your job is to infiltrate the area, and report back. 你的工作就是要潜入该区域 然后上报
[00:30] The media has been calling them a Ghost. 媒体把他们称为”幽灵”
[00:31] They’re like nothing we’d ever seen before. 这些人是前所未见的
[00:33] We need the Arrow. 我们需要绿箭
[00:34] I’m the one who controls– 我掌管那些…
[00:35] now what do you people call them? 你们叫他们什么
[00:36] The Ghosts? 幽灵
[00:37] I’m Damian Darhk. 我是达米恩·达克
[00:39] Mass murder? 大屠杀
[00:39] Killing innocents? I didn’t sign up for this. 杀戮无辜者 我当初没答应做这些
[00:41] You signed up to follow my instructions. 你答应听从我的指令
[00:43] And if I don’t help you? 如果我不帮你呢
[00:44] You don’t have a choice. 你别无选择
[00:45] Six months ago, the Arrow died, 六个月前 绿箭死了
[00:47] but what he stood for didn’t. 但他的理念没有消逝
[00:49] I am declaring my intention 我宣布
[00:51] to fight for this city. 为这座城市而战
[01:30] I want a code name. 我想要一个代号
[01:32] What?! 什么
[01:32] Everyone’s got a code name; You even got a new one. 大家都有新代号 就连你也有新的代号
[01:35] I want a code name. 我想要一个代号
[01:36] Find the bomb, and then we’ll talk. 找到炸弹 然后我们再谈这事
[01:38] I’m scanning frequency signatures. 我在扫描他们常用的频率
[01:40] I just know we’re not going to talk about it. 我知道你不会跟我谈这事
[01:41] John, you’ve got a runner. 约翰 有人跑了
[01:45] I’m on it. 我这就去
[01:48] Got it. The Ghost frequency of choice is on the ground level. 找到了 幽灵常用的频率在一楼
[01:50] Ten’ll get you twenty it’s the bomb. 我敢肯定那就是炸弹
[01:52] I don’t mean that it’s the bomb, 我不是说 我很兴奋
[01:54] like it’s good, like it’s the bomb! 像是好事 有炸弹哦
[01:55] I mean like it’s the explosives. 我是说那是炸药
[01:57] Got it. Ground floor. 知道了 一楼
[02:08] You better move it. The signal strength I’m reading, 你最好快点 根据我读到的信号强度
[02:10] they can blow the treatment plant from Central City. 他们都能炸掉中城的污水厂了
[02:19] It’s done. Get Diggle down here to handle the dismantling. 搞定了 让狄格尔下来拆除
[02:22] You know, it seems like he could use a code name, too. 他好像也需要一个代号
[02:24] Just get him down here. 让他下来吧
[02:34] Well, saving the city’s water supply, 拯救城市的供水
[02:35] that’s an honest night’s–morning’s work. 真是忙了一晚上 一早上啊
[02:40] Yeah, but no matter what we do to these Ghosts, they keep coming. 但不管我们做什么 这些幽灵还是源源不断
[02:43] We still did a good job tonight. 我们今晚还是做得很棒
[02:44] Yeah, not good enough. 还不够好
[02:46] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗
[02:49] Kind of felt like you were out there for blood tonight. 感觉你今晚就是想见血
[02:51] Look, you haven’t been 你跟这些幽灵
[02:52] dealing with these ghosts as long as we have. 打交道的时间不如我们长
[02:54] If I go easy on them, things are going to end bad really fast. 如果我手下留情 情况会变得更糟糕
[02:57] I’m worried that if you keep going the way that you’re going, 我担心 如果你继续这样
[03:00] you’re going to put one of them down permanently. 迟早有人会死在你手上
[03:03] I know where the line is, ok? 我知道底线在哪 好吗
[03:06] And look, it’s almost 9:00. Mrs. Danforth and Madison 已经九点了 丹福斯太太和麦迪逊
[03:08] are going to be at our house in like an hour, 一小时后就会来我们家
[03:10] so I have time for one of your lectures or a shower. 我要么继续听你说教 要么去洗澡
[03:15] I pick shower. 我选择洗澡
[03:18] Is everything ok? 没事吧
[03:21] You look nice. 你看起来真美
[03:22] It’s my first day back at Palmer Tech. 今天是我回帕尔默科技的第一天
[03:24] I get to be bossy today, 我今天得专横点
[03:26] because I am the boss of a multi-billion dollar corporation. 因为我就是数十亿美元的公司的老板
[03:29] I know I should be nervous, I know, but I’m not. 我知道我该紧张 但我不紧张
[03:31] I’m actually really excited. 我其实很激动
[03:33] You should be excited. 你该激动
[03:34] That’s why I got you the… 所以我给你准备了
[03:36] first day as a boss fern. 第一天当上老板的蕨类植物
[03:39] And… 还有
[03:42] packed your lunch. 打包了你的午餐
[03:44] Who are you? 你是谁啊
[03:47] Who are you? 你是谁啊
[03:50] Answer me! 回答我
[03:54] All right. 好吧
[04:32] What?! 什么
[04:35] >潜入什么 \h\h\h\h\h\h <自己看着办.让他们信任你
[04:40] Come on. 有没搞错
[04:45] Madison, how’s school? 麦迪逊 学校怎么样
[04:46] It’s good. I graduate in May 挺好的 我五月毕业
[04:48] with a degree in ancient philosophy. 会拿到古代哲学的学位
[04:49] Ancient philosophy? 古代哲学
[04:51] Um, what happened to your dream of being J.T.’s back-up dancer? 你不是想做贾老板的备用舞者吗
[04:55] Oh, that’s still plan B, obviously. 显然那还是后备计划
[04:57] It is so lovely to see you two. 见到你俩真好
[04:59] Really, it’s been far too long. 真的 我们很久没见了
[05:00] Well, Thea and I were glad you got in touch. 西娅和我很高兴你联系我们
[05:02] Yeah, we were, um, a little surprised, though. 但我们有点惊讶
[05:05] Well, I admit that reconnecting with the son and daughter 我承认 跟我最好朋友的
[05:08] of one of my dearest friends 儿女再度相见
[05:10] is not…the only reason that I wanted to see you. 并不是我想见你们的唯一原因
[05:13] And here comes the crazy. 准备听点疯狂的吧
[05:15] Last week, like the rest of the city, 上周 跟城里其他人一样
[05:17] I saw the Green Arrow’s broadcast. 我看到绿箭侠在电视上的声明
[05:19] And it hit me– 就像醍醐灌顶…
[05:20] if that man could take up the Arrow’s mantle, 如果那个人可以接替绿箭侠
[05:22] I could take up your mother’s. 我也可以接替你们的母亲
[05:23] Um, how? 怎么说
[05:26] By running for mayor. 去竞选市长
[05:28] See, I told you–crazy. 我就说吧 疯狂至极
[05:30] No one’s opposing me, obviously, 显然没人跟我竞争
[05:32] but there will still need to be an election. 但选举过程还是要有的
[05:33] There’s a very good reason that no one else is running. 没有人去竞选是有原因的
[05:35] The last three mayors have been killed. 近三任市长都被杀了
[05:37] To say nothing of the city’s leadership last week. 还不算上周被杀的市领导
[05:40] Which is exactly why we need a mayor more than ever. 所以我们此时更需要有位市长啊
[05:42] I want to step forward. 我想站出来
[05:44] And I’m asking for your support. 请你们支持我
[06:00] You guys look bigger than you did 你们本人
[06:02] when you were on my computer screen. 比从我的电脑屏幕上看要大多了
[06:05] Perhaps we should begin with this quarter’s financials. 就从本季度的财政状况开始吧
[06:07] Thank you. Uh… 谢谢
[06:12] I know I don’t have a business degree, 我知道我不是商科毕业
[06:14] or an accounting degree or an MBA, 也不是学会计或者工商管理
[06:16] but this looks very, very bad. 但是这看起来非常非常糟糕
[06:19] These are hard times for everyone in Star City. 这段时间对星城所有人都很艰难
[06:22] This company’s not immune. 我们公司也没能幸免
[06:23] Fortunately, Mr. Holt had devised us a way out. 幸运的是 霍特先生给我们指了一条明路
[06:26] Oh, goody. 很好
[06:27] Um, hello. 大家好
[06:30] I’m actually not a member of the board. 我并不是董事会成员
[06:33] I work in the design innovations department. 我在设计研发部门
[06:35] Tell Miss Smoak about your algorithm. 跟斯莫克小姐说说你的算法
[06:38] It’s, uh, pretty simple, actually. 其实很简单
[06:40] I use specialized A.I. to determine maximum profits, 我用专业化的人工智能算了一下最大利润
[06:42] which can be derived 是按最少的劳动力
[06:43] with a minimum amount of workforce deduction. 推导出来的
[06:46] Sorry. I probably could have explained that better. 抱歉 我或许能解释地再清楚点
[06:50] No, I got the jist. 不用 我懂了
[06:51] You came up with a list of people that you’d like me to fire. 你得出了一份裁员名单
[06:54] Workforce reduction has a nicer sound to it. 说人员精减会好听点
[06:56] It just kind of rolls off the tongue. 读起来很顺的
[06:59] Well, the only thing we’ll be reducing 我们目前唯一要减少的
[07:00] is all of your bonuses to start. 就是各位的分红
[07:02] We’ve already been down that road 我们已经减薪了
[07:03] and exhausted all other avenues, Miss Smoak. 其他的办法也都试过但无果 斯莫克小姐
[07:06] I didn’t come back to this company 我回到这间公司
[07:07] to put the people who work here out of work. 不是为了让这里的员工失业
[07:09] I came here to protect Ray Palmer’s legacy. 我来是为了保护雷·帕尔默的遗产
[07:12] And if we do not dramatically reduce our costs 如果我们不能大幅减少开支
[07:14] or increase our profits, there won’t be a legacy to protect. 或提高利润 就没有遗产可保护了
[07:20] Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this? 只有我有不祥的预感吗
[07:23] I mean, signing up to be mayor of this town 自告奋勇做市长
[07:25] is like asking to be part of “The Titanic.” 就像报名上泰坦尼克号一样
[07:27] Well, you heard me try to talk her out of running. 你也听到我试图阻止她了
[07:29] I’m pretty sure that got covered up 可我们同意出席她的竞选发布会
[07:31] by telling her we’d be at her big announcement. 明摆着就是支持了
[07:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:39] Thank you all so much. 非常感谢各位
[07:42] For the past six months, 在过去的六个月里
[07:43] the Mayor’s office at city hall has stood vacant, 市政厅市长的位置一直空着
[07:46] waiting for someone to step forward on behalf of Star City. 等待有人代表星城站出来
[07:50] And today, I am here with all of you 今天 我与各位一同在这里
[07:52] to tell you that I am stepping forward. 就是想说 我站出来了
[07:59] Two years ago, 两年前
[08:00] I lost my good friend Moira Queen, 我痛失挚友莫伊拉·奎恩
[08:03] who was also a candidate for mayor. 她也曾是市长候选人
[08:05] And I remain inspired by her kind heart, 我至今仍被她的善良打动
[08:08] and her selfless devotion to this city. 她为这座城市无私奉献
[08:17] Shots came from up there. 子弹是从那里射来的
[08:19] No, no, you protect Jessica, I’ve got this. 不 不 你去保护杰西卡 我来对付他们
[08:30] The shots are just a distraction! 枪击只是声东击西
[08:32] There’s no ghosts up here! 那里没有幽灵
[08:36] Whoa, whoa, wait, wait– you’re not in her detail. 等等 你不是她的安保人员
[08:49] – Get back to the atrium! – Oliver, how… -到中庭去 -奥利弗 你怎么…
[08:51] Um, self-defense classes. 自卫课上学的
[09:40] She announces her candidacy, 她刚宣布竞选
[09:41] and two seconds later, someone’s trying to kill her? 两秒钟后 就有人要杀她
[09:43] That must be a record, even for our city. 即使对于星城而言也算是记录了
[09:45] She’s not dropping out of the race, so this isn’t over. 她不打算放弃竞选 所以这事还没完
[09:47] My father has a protective detail on her. 我父亲派了人保护她
[09:49] Yeah, but even with protection at the announcement, 但发布会上也有人保护
[09:50] she didn’t seem to be too safe. 她并不安全
[09:52] Is it just me, or is the shooting of a potential city leader 只有我一个人觉得 对市政领导候选人的枪击
[09:54] feeling a little ghosty? 感觉很像幽灵所为吗
[09:55] This guy wasn’t wearing a mask, so… 那个人没戴面具 所以…
[09:58] There was something else different about him. 还有另一个不同点
[10:00] He left behind evidence. 他留下了罪证
[10:04] Fingerprints. 他的指纹
[10:05] How’d you get the owner to part with his windshield? 你怎么让车主把挡风玻璃给你的
[10:07] I bought his truck. 我买下了他的车
[10:09] It’s one of the benefits of your girlfriend inheriting 此乃女友是坐拥亿万资产的老板的
[10:11] a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. 众多好处之一
[10:13] We have money now. 我们现在有钱了
[10:15] I don’t exactly think that was money well spent. 我不觉得这钱花得值
[10:17] I don’t think these prints are going to do us any good. 这些指纹对我们没什么帮助
[10:22] What the hell? 什么鬼
[10:23] I am not an expert, 我不是指纹鉴别专家
[10:24] but I think our new friend may have cut off his fingertips 但这位朋友可能切掉了自己的指尖
[10:26] and played a little bit of mix and match. 搞了一点混搭
[10:28] I’ll keep digging; 我会继续追查
[10:29] maybe this is an M.O., that’ll tell us something. 也许这就是他的作案手法 可能是个线索
[10:31] In the meantime, we backstop the SCPD. 同时我们还要增援星城警局
[10:33] Thea was right– 西娅是对的
[10:34] Jessica needs more than the police can offer. 杰西卡需要警力以外的保护
[10:36] She’s in protective custody, and I’m pretty sure my father 她现在正受到保护性监禁 而且我很确定我父亲
[10:38] wouldn’t be in favor of us staking out his precinct. 不会乐意我们在他的分局外监视的
[10:41] I’ll talk to him. 我会跟他谈的
[10:42] Oh, yeah. 好吧
[10:43] That’ll definitely go over well. 我相信你们一定会谈得很愉快
[10:44] Mrs. Danforth is under our protection 24/7 在我们抓到犯人之前
[10:47] until this nut bar is in cuffs. 丹福斯夫人将受到我们全天候的保护
[10:51] Do you have a minute? 你有空吗
[10:56] Caught your TV debut. 我看到你的电视首秀了
[10:58] Guess you decided to stick around. 看来你决定留下来了
[11:00] It’s going to be different this time. 这次会和以前不一样
[11:02] Yeah, yeah, sure, well, ’cause you got a new name now, 是啊 因为你有了个新名字
[11:04] right, with a color. 还带个颜色
[11:05] Green Arrow. 绿箭侠
[11:07] It’s catchy. 名字挺顺口的
[11:10] Jessica Danforth is a friend. 杰西卡·丹福斯是我的朋友
[11:11] We would like to help keep her safe. 我们想帮忙保护她
[11:13] With everything the city’s facing, 考虑到星城面临的危机
[11:14] I thought you could use all the help you could get. 我觉得你应该用上一切可能的力量
[11:16] You’ve been gone. 你离开了那么久
[11:17] You don’t know what this city’s facing. 根本不知道我们面临的是什么
[11:19] And I’m not saying it doesn’t need saving, 我不是说星城不需要拯救
[11:22] but a guy hiding behind a mask isn’t going to get it done. 可是躲在面具后的人是无法拯救城市的
[11:26] What this city needs is someone willing 这座城市需要的是
[11:28] to stand up in the light of day, 一个愿意站在明处
[11:29] not a guy lurking around in the shadows. 而不是潜伏在暗处的人
[11:32] You say you’re going to be different this time, huh? 你说这回你会变得不一样吗
[11:36] How? 怎么不一样
[12:47] You’re late. 你来晚了
[12:48] I know. Sorry, I was looking at the numbers again, and– 抱歉 我只是在重新看之前的数字…
[12:51] Oh, you mean the numbers of people 你是说你那个神奇的裁减算法
[12:52] that your magic downsizing algorithm is making us fire today. 计算出的待解雇人数吗
[12:55] Downsizing? You think I– you think I– 裁减 你以为我 你以为…
[12:58] Let’s get one thing straight. 让我跟你说清楚
[12:59] The only person who is allowed to talk 在这里只有我可以
[13:01] in sentence fragments around here is me. 结结巴巴说不上话
[13:04] I developed my algorithm to create a value matrix. 我弄出这个算法是为了建立一个产业值矩阵
[13:07] To argue for company-wide pay increases, raises. 是为了讨论如何涨薪
[13:10] Mr. Dennis turned it around 丹尼斯先生把我的算法倒了过来
[13:11] and had me use it to figure out who to fire. 让我用它来决定裁掉哪些人
[13:13] So this wasn’t your idea? 所以这不是你的主意
[13:15] I was trying to get people to get paid more, 我是想让员工们拿到更多的钱
[13:17] not paid nothing. 而不是没有工资
[13:22] Hi, I’m Carla Groves. 我是卡拉·格罗文斯
[13:24] My supervisor asked me to come see you. 我的主管让我来见你
[13:25] Hi. Yes. Um… 是的 没错
[13:29] I don’t know quite how to say this– 我不知道要怎么开口…
[13:31] I’m fired. 我被炒了
[13:33] But clearly you do. 你说话真直
[13:35] As rumors go, downsizing ones tend to go viral. 他们说公司只会裁掉更多的人
[13:38] I am very sorry. 很抱歉
[13:40] I didn’t come back here to put people out of work. 我回来不是为了让员工失业
[13:42] But I am hoping that by losing a few jobs, 但我希望 裁掉一些人
[13:44] I can save many, many more. 能从长远上保住更多人的工作
[13:47] That looks like a little more than a few. 你裁掉的不只是一些人吧
[13:51] Yes. 没错
[13:54] The company is going through a difficult time. 现在公司情况很困难
[13:56] I know. And when we heard you were coming back, 我知道 当我们听说你要回来的时候
[13:58] we thought things were going to get a lot better. 我们都以为会有起色
[14:02] Guess we were wrong. 看来我们想错了
[14:11] I’m still hungry. 我还是很饿
[14:13] Is it wrong that I’m still hungry? 我是不是不应该觉得饿
[14:15] John? 约翰
[14:16] Shift changes in 10 minutes. 十分钟内他们就要换岗了
[14:21] You know, for the past week, you’ve been pretty intense. 这一整周你好像都一直绷着
[14:23] Are you going to tell me what’s going on? 你打算告诉我 发生了什么吗
[14:25] And don’t tell me it’s because Oliver’s back. 别说是因为奥利弗回来了
[14:28] Well, I’m not happy Oliver’s back. 他回来我的确不开心
[14:29] Yeah, you weren’t exactly subtle about that. 这点大家都看得很清楚
[14:33] Just let it go, Laurel. 别管了 劳蕾尔
[14:35] No. Because we don’t keep secrets, remember? 不能不管 因为我们不能有所隐瞒
[14:39] John. 约翰
[14:41] What’s going on? 到底怎么了
[14:44] Remember last week, when Oliver was telling us about Darhk? 还记得上周奥利弗说起那个达克吗
[14:48] He said he had a hive of followers. 他说他的追随者就像蜂群一样
[14:51] An organization called H.I.V.E. killed my brother. 一个名叫蜂巢的组织派人杀死了我哥哥
[14:55] I didn’t know. 我刚知道这事
[14:59] Do you think it’s some kind of coincidence? 你觉得这是巧合吗
[15:01] No. I’ve been looking into this organization for two years now. 不 我已经查了他们两年了
[15:05] All dead ends. But what I did manage 什么都没查到 不过我还是设法
[15:08] to dig up tracks with what we know about Darhk’s ghosts. 查到了达克那些幽灵跟这组织的关系
[15:11] They’re H.I.V.E. 他们是蜂巢的人
[15:14] Do Oliver and Felicity know? 奥利弗和费莉西蒂知道吗
[15:16] No. 不知道
[15:18] You’ve been investigating this 你已经调查了这事两年
[15:19] for two years and you haven’t told them? 却从没告诉过他们
[15:21] It’s a family thing, Laurel. 这是我自己的家事 劳蕾尔
[15:24] I would think you, of all people, would understand 我觉得在所有人之中 你最能理解
[15:25] keeping secrets when it comes to the death of a sibling. 当手足死去 要隐瞒秘密是何种滋味
[15:28] I do. 我理解
[15:30] And because I do, I can tell you, 正因为我理解 我才要告诉你
[15:32] carrying a burden like that, 肩负着那样的重担
[15:34] it never ends in any way but bad. 不可能会有好结局
[15:46] That was quite the show. 那真是一场好戏
[15:47] False machine gun, impersonating a bodyguard; 调虎离山的机枪 伪装成保镖
[15:50] you have the flair for the dramatic, Mr. Machin. 你很有戏剧天赋啊 马尚先生
[15:52] I will give you that. 我得承认那一点
[15:55] Too bad it was all for nothing. 非常遗憾最后一切未果
[15:58] Half of your fee has been wired into your account. 一半的酬劳已经转入你的账户了
[16:01] This isn’t about money for me. 这事和钱无关
[16:03] Oh, I know. 我明白
[16:04] You came to me with promises. 你带着承诺来找我
[16:06] You wanted to impress yourself to my organization, 你希望向我的组织展示你的能耐
[16:08] and you failed. 但你失败了
[16:10] I’m not done yet! 我还没做完呢
[16:14] Just… 你就…
[16:16] give me more time. 再给我点时间
[16:18] I will make sure that Jessica Danforth does not run for mayor. 我会确保杰西卡·丹福斯退出竞选的
[16:24] Very well. 很好
[16:27] However, a word of caution. 但是 给你个忠告
[16:29] I’m not sure how Rick Pinzolo runs his operation, 我不确定瑞克·皮恩佐洛是怎么管理他的组织的
[16:32] but H.I.V.E. does not believe in third chances. 但是蜂巢从不给人第三次机会
[16:34] Good night. 晚安
[16:45] I spoke to Diggle. 我和狄格尔通过话了
[16:47] No movement at the precinct. 警局那边没什么进展
[16:49] That’s all right. 没关系
[16:50] I may have some movement here. 我也许有了点进展
[16:52] I noticed something tacky 我注意到有些黏黏的东西
[16:53] on the palm print our guy left on the windshield. 在那个人留在挡风玻璃上的手掌印里
[16:55] Tacky? 黏黏的
[16:56] Like a residue. 像是某种残留物
[16:57] What kind? 哪一种
[17:01] Cellulose. 纤维素
[17:02] Ohh, except this formulation is special. 不过这玩意的成分很特别
[17:04] The molecular structure’s been patented. 它的分子结构获得过专利
[17:06] By who? 谁获得的
[17:07] Palmer Technologies. 帕尔默科技
[17:09] A subsidiary, actually. Palmer Paper. 实际上是它的一个子公司 帕尔默纸业
[17:10] I had to shut down the mill a couple months ago as a cost cutting measure. 几个月前我不得不关掉造纸厂以消减成本
[17:14] Where’s the paper mill? 那间造纸厂在哪里
[17:26] Stay sharp. He has some sort of electricity weapon. 提高警惕 他有某种电击武器
[17:33] The man in the photo, you seen ’em? 照片中的人 你见过吗
[17:37] I don’t see much– I like my sleep. 我很少看见什么 我喜欢睡觉
[17:40] But that guy, he sees a lot. 但那个人 他看见的东西多
[17:42] He deals out of here, does a lot of business. 他在这交易 做了很多生意
[17:48] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们得问你几个问题
[17:49] Step off, freak. 滚开 怪胎
[17:51] Have you seen this guy here? I want a name. 你在这里见过这个人吗 我要他的名字
[17:54] You masks, you think you’re in charge. 你们这些戴面具的 觉得自己是管事儿的
[17:56] Yeah, well, maybe you were, but not anymore. 没错 也许之前是的 但以后不是了
[17:58] There are new masks in charge– 现在有新的戴面具的管事了
[18:00] Speedy! 快手
[18:01] Have you seen this guy here? 你在这里见过这个人吗
[18:04] Do you still want to use your arm?! 你还想要你的手臂吗
[18:05] Let him go. 让他走
[18:07] Still think you’re in charge? 还觉得自己是管事儿的吗
[18:09] Hey! Get out of here! 你给我出去
[18:25] I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy. 我找到我们那位古怪先生的身份了
[18:28] I thought his fingerprints were all screwed up. 我还以为他的指纹都被破坏了呢
[18:30] Mixed up, but I have an obsession with Jigsaw puzzles. 是被混合了 但我超爱玩拼图
[18:33] Lonnie Machin. Part time mob enforcer, 朗尼·马尚 兼职的黑帮杀手
[18:35] full time crazy pants. 全职的疯子
[18:36] Done jobs for the Bertinellis, the Triad, 为波提纳尔家族 三合会
[18:38] and Rick Pinzolo. 以及瑞克·皮恩佐洛干事
[18:40] We’re going to talk about this. 我们得谈谈这事
[18:42] We’re going to have the conversation about what just happened. 我们得好好谈一谈刚刚发生的事
[18:45] What just happened was that guy had information 刚刚发生的事就是那家伙有信息
[18:47] and I was trying to get it out of him. 而我试图撬开他的嘴
[18:48] You broke his arm. 你弄断了他的胳膊
[18:49] He was stalling! 他是在拖时间
[18:50] He was scared. Come here. 他是被吓到了 过来
[18:51] What are you doing?! 你干什么
[18:52] I need to show you something. 我得给你看些东西
[18:53] At the water plant, you took down a ghost. 在水厂那里 你干掉了一个幽灵
[18:55] You could have done it with a very simple disarmament technique, 你本可靠一个简单的解除武装技巧解决的
[18:58] like this– 像这样
[19:01] But Thea, that’s not what you did. 但是西娅 你不是这样做的
[19:07] You went overboard 你走了极端
[19:09] with a series of techniques designed to do one thing 用了一系列技巧 目的只有一个…
[19:13] cripple! 致残
[19:14] Oliver… 奥利弗…
[19:26] – That’s enough! – Come on! -够了 -过来
[19:28] – That’s enough! – Come on! -够了 -过来
[19:31] Demonstration’s over. 演示结束了
[19:34] Fine, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. 好吧 对不起 抱歉 抱歉
[19:42] After Ra’s hurt you– 在拉斯伤害了你之后
[19:47] Malcolm warned me not to take you to Nanda Parbat. 马尔科姆警告我不要把你带到南达尔巴特
[19:51] He said that when people go in the pit, 他说人们一旦进入了那个泉水
[19:55] they don’t come out the same. 出来后他们就不是同一个人了
[19:57] And I didn’t tell you, 而我之所以没告诉你
[19:58] because I didn’t want to worry about you. 是因为我不想让你担忧
[20:00] You seemed normal, Thea, 你当时看起来很正常 西娅
[20:02] and I swear to God, i thought everything was going to be fine. 我对天发誓 我以为一切都会好起来的
[20:07] And then you left. 然后你就离开了
[20:09] So you know what? 所以你知道吗
[20:10] It doesn’t really qualify you to judge me, 实际上你没资格对我评头论足
[20:13] or anyone else! 对其他人也没有
[20:18] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[20:20] What happened to Thea in Nanda Parbat? 在南达尔巴特时西娅身上发生了什么
[20:25] I did what I had to do– 我做了该做的事
[20:27] save my sister. 来救我妹妹
[20:29] Oliver, that was six months ago. 奥利弗 那已经是半年前了
[20:31] Why is the pit only affecting her now? 为什么现在才对她有影响
[20:33] It’s probably been showing up over time, subtly. 可能是一点一点显现出来的
[20:38] What do you want to do about it? 你想要怎么做
[20:44] You! Hey! Stand down. 你 站起来
[20:47] I guess you know what happened to Kenny. 我想你已经知道肯尼怎么了
[20:48] Don’t move, don’t move! 别动 别动
[20:49] Just shut up. 闭嘴
[20:50] It’s a mine field, all right? 这是雷区 懂吗
[20:52] That’s what killed your friend. 是地雷炸死了你们的朋友
[20:54] And who the hell are you? 那你是谁
[20:56] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[20:58] Three years ago, the yacht that I was on went down in a storm 三年前 我乘坐的游艇在暴风雨中沉没了
[21:02] and I washed up here. I survived. 我被冲到了这里 活了下来
[21:05] Let’s take him to Reiter. He’ll know what to do with him. 带他去见瑞特 他会知道该怎么处理他的
[21:14] Wow, you look like someone 你今天看起来真像是一个
[21:16] who has to fire a whole mess of people today. 要大刀阔斧裁员的人
[21:18] What? Oh, no. 什么 不是的
[21:20] I mean, yes, but this isn’t about this. 是要裁员 不过不是因为这事不爽
[21:24] Not that firing a dozen people 但我并不是说解雇十几个人
[21:26] is going to do much for my mood. 会让我心情好转
[21:28] – Actually, it’s two dozen. – What?! -其实 是二十多个 -什么
[21:30] The pages are double-sided. 那些纸正反面都有
[21:34] There has to be another way. 肯定还有别的办法
[21:36] This many intelligent people in the company, 公司里有那么多聪明的人
[21:37] there has to be someone who… 肯定有人能想出…
[21:40] Miss Smoak, are you all right? 斯莫克小姐 你还好吗
[21:43] Absolutely. 当然
[21:48] It’s OK. 没事的
[21:49] What is? 怎么了
[21:50] I’m on the list, aren’t I? 我也在名单上 对吧
[21:53] Yeah. I’m so sorry. 是的 我很抱歉
[21:54] It’s OK. 没关系的
[21:55] I mean, it’s one less person that you have to fire today, right? 这样今天你就能少解雇一个人了 对吧
[21:59] You know, actually, this is good news, in a way. 其实 在某种程度上来说 这也是好事
[22:01] My husband will be thrilled. 我丈夫会很高兴的
[22:03] This way we can take that trip that he’s been wanting to go on. 这样我们就可以去期待已久的旅行了
[22:07] Of course, I’ll have to drive. 当然了 得我来开车
[22:09] You don’t have to try and make me feel better about this. 你不用想办法宽慰我了
[22:12] About what? 宽慰你什么
[22:13] I sort of fired myself. 我也算是炒了自己鱿鱼
[22:23] Come to visit me in my confinement? 你是来探监的吗
[22:26] I thought you could use some company. 我觉得你会想有人陪着你
[22:28] And a little “I told you so?” 然后说一句”我早就告诉过你”吗
[22:30] Oh, I, yeah, I didn’t bring it. 这个 我可没说
[22:33] With that being said, it’s not too late for you to drop out. 既然提起来了 其实你现在退出也不晚
[22:36] And send what message? 那会给大家什么印象
[22:37] That on top of the city’s other problems, 除了星城的诸多问题
[22:39] we give into terrorism? 我们还向恐怖分子屈服吗
[22:41] The people here deserve better. 这里的市民不应受到这样的待遇
[22:43] They deserve someone to be brave for them. 他们需要勇敢的人站出来
[22:45] That’s what the Green Arrow’s for. 这是绿箭侠的责任
[22:46] Oh, it’s not enough. 这还不够
[22:48] Yes, the Green Arrow risked his life 是的 绿箭侠冒着生命危险
[22:50] to keep the people of the city safe, 来保护城市里的人
[22:52] but… who inspires them? 可是 谁能激励他们呢
[22:55] You know, who works to 谁来保证
[22:56] make sure that there’s a city worth saving? 这座城市还值得被拯救呢
[22:59] Who’s there to make Star City a place 谁能让星城成为一个
[23:01] that my daughter wants to call home? 我女儿愿意称之为家的地方呢
[23:03] Where is Madison? 麦迪逊呢
[23:04] Oh, library. The poor kid had finals, 在图书馆 可怜的孩子还有期末考试
[23:07] so I sent her back to school. 所以我之前送她回学校了
[23:09] Don’t worry– 别担心
[23:10] Captain Lance sent her with more than enough cops to keep her safe. 兰斯队长派了足够的警察保护她
[23:15] Maybe you should call her. 或许你应该给她打个电话
[23:37] To the man who took my daughter, 绑架了我女儿的人
[23:39] please, I am begging you, 拜托了 我求求你
[23:43] please, let my baby go. 求你放了我的宝贝
[23:46] She’s all I have. 她是我的全部
[23:49] She’s my whole world. 她是我的整个世界
[23:56] He killed the officer escorting her with some kind of weapon. 他用某种武器杀死了护送她的警察
[23:58] Shot them up with 5,000 volts, 先用5000伏电击枪
[24:00] slit their throats for good measure. 然后又割喉
[24:02] His name is Lonnie Machin. 他的名字叫朗尼·马尚
[24:04] Do I even want to know where you got that Intel? 我需要知道你是怎么得到这情报的吗
[24:05] You can’t do this alone. You know that. 靠你自己处理不了这事 你清楚的
[24:08] Now, two of your guys are down. 现在 已经有两个人倒下了
[24:09] Now let us help. 让我们帮忙吧
[24:16] Where’s this place? 这是什么地方
[24:17] Over there. 去那边
[24:22] Baron, this guy says he’s– 巴伦 这家伙说他是
[24:25] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[24:27] You don’t recognize him? 你们没认出他吗
[24:28] This man’s a minor celebrity 这人在外面的世界里
[24:30] on the other side of the world. 可是小有名气的
[24:33] You’re supposed to be dead. 你不是应该死了吗
[24:36] Nearly was. 差一点
[24:38] Thank you for rescuing me. 谢谢你救了我
[24:40] I’m sorry, 抱歉
[24:41] but we’re not rescuing you. 我们不是要救你
[24:43] First thing you do once you get home 你回家后做的第一件事就是
[24:44] is tell people what it is we’re doing here. 告诉别人我们在这里干什么
[24:47] I don’t know what you’re doing here. 我不知道你们在这里做什么
[24:48] Be that as it may, I can’t send you home. 即使是这样 我也不能放你回去
[24:51] Not right now. 至少现在不行
[24:54] Good news, though, 然而好消息是
[24:55] I have no reason to kill you. 我并没有理由杀了你
[24:58] So what are you going to do to me? 那你们要对我做什么
[25:00] Good question. 问得好
[25:02] You’ve survived 3 years here, 你在这里生存了三年
[25:04] all alone. 独自一人
[25:05] That requires fortitude, intelligence– 这需要勇气和才智
[25:08] qualities that are of use to me. 这些品质对我来说很有用
[25:11] As it happens, one of my men stepped on a landmine. 正好 我手下的一个人踩到地雷牺牲了
[25:17] How would you like his job? 你觉得接手这份工作怎么样
[25:28] Thanks for coming on such short notice. 感谢你这么快就赶了过来
[25:30] What did you do? 你干了什么
[25:31] Where is Jessica Danforth’s daughter? 杰西卡·丹福斯的女儿在哪
[25:39] Did you catch the news earlier? 看到早些时候的新闻了吗
[25:41] Ms. Danforth begging for her daughter’s life. 丹福斯女士乞求放他女儿条生路
[25:44] She’ll do anything to get her back, 为了能救出女儿她可以做任何事
[25:46] or not do anything. 也可以不做一些事
[25:48] Like run for mayor. 比如参加市长竞选
[25:51] All I have to do is make a phone call. 我要做的只是打个电话
[25:54] Now I see why Rick Pinzolo banished you. 现在我明白为何瑞克·皮恩佐洛驱逐了你
[25:57] You’re unaware that there are lines one does not cross. 你不懂得有些底线不能触碰
[26:04] I met one of your Ghosts. 我遇到了你的一个幽灵成员
[26:08] After I took his tooth, 拔掉他一颗牙后
[26:10] we had an interesting conversation about H.I.V.E. 我们就蜂巢进行了一场有趣的交谈
[26:14] I wasn’t led to believe you respected lines. 对话内容让我不相信你会尊重底线
[26:16] I respect order, Mr. Machin. 我尊崇秩序 马尚先生
[26:19] Discipline, precision. 纪律和精度
[26:21] You are sloppy. 你很草率
[26:23] All you represent is anarchy. 你代表的只有混乱
[26:26] You made a mess. I suggest you clean it up. 你惹了烂摊子 我劝你自己收拾干净
[26:28] Either way, our relationship has concluded. 不管怎样 我们的合作终止了
[26:32] Wait! You can’t. 等等 你不能这样
[26:35] You know your hand is on me. 你的手放在我肩上了
[26:43] Clean it up. 收拾干净
[26:52] To the man who took my daughter, 绑架了我女儿的人
[26:55] please, I am begging you– 拜托了 我求求你
[26:57] That’s heartbreaking. 真让人伤心
[26:59] Please let my baby go. 求你放了我的宝贝
[27:05] Are you ok? 还好吧
[27:08] Just can’t stand watching Jessica go through that. 我无法眼睁睁看着杰西卡经历这一切
[27:12] I feel like that’s what my mom 我想我被斯莱德·威尔逊绑架时
[27:14] felt like when Slade Wilson abducted me. 我妈妈也是这种感受
[27:18] That’s not what you asked, though. 虽然这不是你问题的答案
[27:20] I’m fine. 我没事
[27:23] Well, you could have fooled me. 你差点就骗过我了
[27:28] Thea… 西娅
[27:29] what happened to you on Nanda Parbat? 你在南达尔巴特发生了什么
[27:32] Ollie didn’t tell you? 奥利没告诉过你吗
[27:34] It’s Ollie. 你觉得他会吗
[27:35] Well, I guess I really am his sister, 看来我还真是他妹妹
[27:37] since I didn’t tell you, either. 因为我也没跟你说
[27:41] I just… 我只是
[27:43] didn’t want to re-live it. 不愿再想起它
[27:46] Re-live what? 想起什么
[27:49] Ra’s, he… 拉斯 他
[27:54] he killed me, 他杀了我
[27:58] or– or almost did. 差点就得手了
[28:01] Ollie said that it was pretty bad. 奥利说当时情况很糟糕
[28:04] And then Ra’s 然后拉斯说
[28:07] offered to use something– I don’t know, 要用一种我不知道的东西
[28:11] to bring me back. 让我起死回生
[28:13] Something he calls the Lazarus Pit. 他管这东西叫复活泉水
[28:16] Wait, so what’s happening to you now is– 等等 也就是说如今你身上发生的
[28:19] is a side effect 是这个泉水的
[28:20] from– from this pit? 副作用
[28:22] Malcolm tried to warn Ollie, I guess, but he… 我想马尔科姆当时试图警告奥利 可他
[28:27] didn’t listen. 没听
[28:30] No, of course he didn’t. 是啊 他当然不会听
[28:32] He would do anything to save his sister. 他会想尽办法救活自己的妹妹
[28:38] I swear, if there is even a scratch on that girl, 我发誓 哪怕那女孩身上有一道划痕
[28:40] so help me– 我敢断言…
[28:41] I’m afraid that is out of my control. 恐怕这件事不在我的掌控之内
[28:43] Yeah? Well, so am I. I am out, I am all the way out! 是吗 那我也不受你控制了 我退出
[28:47] Well, I suppose you need a reminder that Madison Danforth 我想我该提醒你麦迪逊·丹福斯
[28:50] is not the only vulnerable daughter in this city. 不是这座城市中唯一一个容易被伤害的女孩
[28:55] You stay the hell away from my daughter, 别碰我女儿
[28:58] you son of a bitch! 你个狗娘养的
[29:00] Language. 请注意措辞
[29:04] What is this? 这是什么
[29:06] The location of the Danforth girl. 丹福斯家女儿的所在位置
[29:08] My sincere threat against your daughter not withstanding, 尽管我对你女儿发出诚挚的威胁
[29:11] this abduction lacks taste. 但是这种绑架毫无品位可言
[29:14] And the next time we meet, 下次你我相遇
[29:15] and make no mistake, there will be a next time, 相信我 会有下一次的
[29:18] remember to mind your tone. 记得要注意你的语气
[29:27] Any news? 有什么消息吗
[29:29] Only the bad kind. 只有坏消息
[29:31] Hey, we’re going to catch this guy. 我们一定会抓住这家伙的
[29:33] Yeah, and when we do, there’s going to be 是啊 抓住之后 还会有
[29:34] another one waiting for us, 下一个坏蛋等我们去抓
[29:35] and another, and another. 一个又一个
[29:36] It’s the most depressing game of Whack-a-Mole ever. 没有比这更让人沮丧的打地鼠游戏了
[29:39] Can’t say we didn’t know what we were getting into. 我们明白面对的是什么
[29:43] Or back into. 或者说再次面对什么
[29:44] When we decided to stay in Starling– 当我们决定留在斯特林市
[29:47] I mean, hmm, Star City, 我是说 星城
[29:50] I was excited. I thought it meant a new beginning. 我很激动 我还以为这会是新的开始
[29:52] And now, we’ve only been back a week. 但现在 我们只回来了一周
[29:54] John is still mad at you, Thea’s gone pit crazy, 约翰还在生你的气 西娅变得不对劲
[29:57] I’ve spent the last two days putting people out of work. 我这两天一直在裁人
[29:59] If you think that we made a mistake, we didn’t. 如果你认为我们这么做是错的 我们没有做错
[30:02] Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. 天上不会掉馅饼
[30:06] We said that we were going to do things differently. 我们说过会换一种方式
[30:07] We just need…time 我们只是需要时间
[30:10] to figure out how. 来想出合适的方法
[30:19] Captain? 队长
[30:20] Heavy Heavy Club, 4th and Pierce 超重力俱乐部 第四大街与皮尔斯大街交界处
[30:22] What about it? 怎么了
[30:24] It’s where Lonnie Machin 杰西卡·丹福斯的女儿
[30:25] is holding Jessica Danforth’s daughter. 被朗尼·马尚扣押在那里
[30:28] You said you’re doing things differently now? 你说过你会换一种方式
[30:30] Here’s your chance to prove it. 这就是你证明的机会
[30:42] Sorry to leave you hanging. 抱歉让你久等了
[30:44] I had a meeting. It didn’t go well. 我去见了个人 结果不太好
[30:46] Turns out, I can’t sit at the cool kids’ table. 看来 他们不愿意接纳我
[30:50] When trillions and trillions 当无数的粒子
[30:52] of molecules exploded from a pin head, 从小小针头炸裂的时候
[30:54] were there rules dictating how to establish a universe? 有既定的法则指明如何开辟宇宙吗
[30:58] No. 没有
[31:01] They found their way through the chaos. 万物在混乱中找到了出路
[31:04] Please! You can still let me go! 求你了 你还是可以放我走
[31:10] Only if you promise not to tell 除非你能保证
[31:13] anybody about me. 不会把我的事情告诉别人
[31:16] Please! 拜托
[31:23] Pinky swear? 拉钩钩吗
[31:31] I changed my mind. 我改主意了
[31:32] Oh, God! 天啊
[31:34] Oh, the things I’m about to do to you… 我要对你做的事情…
[31:43] Something wrong with the front door? 就不能走前门吗
[31:45] Get away from the girl! 放开那个女孩
[31:47] Could you come back in an hour? 你能一小时后再来吗
[31:49] We were just getting started. 我们才刚刚开始
[32:04] Let’s get her down. 把绳子解开
[32:06] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[32:07] So now a mad man dujour knows you’re working with a Felicity. 现在这个坏人已经知道你的搭档叫费利西蒂了
[32:11] This is why I need a code name. 这就是我需要一个代号的原因
[32:12] We have Madison, but he split. 我们找到麦迪逊了 但是他溜走了
[32:14] There’s no movement outside the club. 在俱乐部外面没有人移动的痕迹
[32:15] He must still be in there with you. 他肯定还在里面
[32:18] She needs medical attention. 她需要治疗
[32:19] Get her to safety. We’ve got this. 把她送到安全的地方 剩下的交给我们
[32:24] Can you handle this? 你能行吗
[32:26] I’m good. 我可以
[32:58] Speedy! 快手
[33:45] Speedy, don’t! 快手 不要
[34:21] Baby?! 宝贝
[34:22] Oh, my baby! 我的宝贝
[34:24] – Come here, baby! – Mom! -过来 宝贝 -妈妈
[34:27] Oh, my baby, my baby. 我的宝贝
[34:29] Ok! 太好了
[34:32] Madison. 麦迪逊
[34:34] You all right? 你还好吗
[34:35] A few bumps and bruises, 只有点小擦伤
[34:37] probably the world’s worst case of insomnia. 这估计是世界上最糟糕的失眠症了
[34:40] I’m really sorry, but I got an army of reporters out there 真抱歉 但是外面有一堆记者在外面
[34:42] and they want to know if you want to make a statement. 他们想问下你是否愿意发表声明
[34:45] Yes, I’ll be out in a few minutes. 好的 我几分钟后出去
[34:46] You don’t have to do that tonight. 你不必在今晚做这个
[34:47] Yes, I do, Oliver. 我需要 奥利弗
[34:49] I have to tell them what I’ve decided. 我必须要告诉他们我已经决定好了
[34:52] I have to tell them I’m withdrawing my candidacy. 我要退出竞选
[34:57] I’m not running for mayor. 我不再参加市长竞选了
[35:00] Come on. 来吧
[35:08] Thank you for trusting me. 谢谢你信任我
[35:10] You weren’t kidding about doing things differently, were you? 你说换一种方式真是不假
[35:13] Instead of pin cushioning guys, 以前是用箭射他们
[35:14] now you’re burning them alive? 现在又把他们活活烧死吗
[35:16] Captain– 队长
[35:16] And you’re lucky 你很幸运
[35:17] Machin is on his way to Starling General, 马尚被送进了星城总医院
[35:18] or I’d be booking you for murder. 不然我会以谋杀罪名逮捕你
[35:23] Just so you’re clear where we stand with each other. 你要清楚我们两人现在的立场
[35:39] This man needs some water! 这个人需要水
[35:41] Did you hear me? 听见我说话了吗
[35:42] Yeah, I heard. 是的 我听见了
[35:44] Get back to work. 快回去工作
[35:45] What are you going to do when all your workers 如果你的工人都因为中暑死了
[35:47] are dead from heat stroke? 你们要怎么办
[35:49] Not your concern. 和你没有关系
[35:51] Like the man said, 听他说的
[35:53] get back to work! 回去工作
[36:01] Miss Smoak, 斯莫克小姐
[36:02] what’s this we’re hearing 为什么我们听说
[36:03] about you halting the workforce reduction? 你停止了裁员
[36:05] I thought we agreed– 我以为我们达成了一致…
[36:06] Well, you talked and I listened. 当时是你说我听而已
[36:07] I would hardly call that an agreement. 我不认为那是达成一致
[36:10] With that said, I did get around to firing a few people 我确实开除了一些人
[36:12] they’ve all been hired back, B-T-dub. 但是他们都又被重新雇佣了
[36:14] And one of them reminded me 他们其中的一个人让我想起了
[36:15] that Ray Palmer never would have approved of this. 雷·帕尔默绝对不会同意这么做
[36:17] Ray Palmer is dead. 雷·帕尔默已经死了
[36:19] And this company will be, too, unless– 而且这个公司也快破产了 除非…
[36:21] I am going to stop you right there. 我需要打断你一下
[36:23] I’m sorry, Miss Smoak, you asked to see… me. 抱歉 斯莫克小姐 你要见我吗
[36:28] I think there’s been a mistake. 我想是弄错了
[36:29] No, actually, you have perfect timing. 没弄错 其实你来的正是时候
[36:31] I was just about to tell Mr. Dennis about your project. 我正要和丹尼斯先生说到你的项目
[36:34] After I fired Mr. Holt, I had the opportunity 在我解雇霍特先生后 我有机会
[36:36] to review his active projects. 看了他正在进行的项目
[36:38] It turns out he is working on something 原来他正在研究一些东西
[36:39] that is going to revolutionize technology 而这将会给科技带来革命性的改变
[36:40] and save this company. 并且拯救这家公司
[36:42] Neither of which he can do 没有足够的人员协助他
[36:43] with a reduced workforce supporting him. 他就无法完成这两项工作
[36:46] Intriguing. 有意思
[36:48] So what’s this revolutionary technology, 那这场科技大变革的内容是什么
[36:50] Mr. Holt? 霍特先生
[36:52] That is proprietary. 那是专利
[36:55] But I can assure you, it will astonish the world. 但我可以向你们担保 大变革会让世界震惊
[37:01] Our annual shareholders meeting’s in six months. 我们半年后要召开年度股东大会
[37:03] Present it there. 到时给大家讲解吧
[37:06] Astonish us. 让我们震惊吧
[37:08] Oh, we will. 我们会的
[37:15] You don’t even have an idea 你对所谓令世界震惊的科技
[37:16] for some world astonishing technology, do you? 根本就没有一点主意 对吧
[37:18] Nope, but I am betting that you do. 没错 但我敢说你知道
[37:22] Pretty bold move, Miss Smoak. 相当大胆的举动啊 斯莫克小姐
[37:24] Yeah, well, I’m trying to do things a little differently. 是的 我在尝试换一种方式做事
[37:32] Hello? 有人吗
[37:38] How are you? 你好吗
[37:40] I guess I was wrong 我叫你别担心我
[37:42] when I told you not to worry about me. 看来是错的
[37:44] Right or wrong, I’m still going to worry. 对错与否 我还是会担心你
[37:46] It’s right at the top of the big brother job description. 这是当哥哥的首要职责
[37:51] Thea… 西娅
[37:52] I should have told you about the Pit immediately. 我当时应该立刻告诉你有关复活泉水的事
[37:58] That was the old me. 那是过去的我
[38:01] And who are you now? 那你现在变成什么样了
[38:03] Ollie 2.0? 奥利二代吗
[38:05] No, I’m more like… 不 我更像是
[38:07] Ollie 1.0 who’s trying to do things differently. 尝试换一种方式做事的奥利一代
[38:10] Look, whatever you are going through, 无论你在经历些什么
[38:13] we will get through it together. 我们都会一起挺过去
[38:16] I thought Thea could use some time out of town. 我觉得西娅可以离开这里一段时间
[38:19] A spa getaway. Clear her head. 来个温泉度假 整理一下思绪
[38:23] As long as it’s not near any hot tubs, 只要没有浴缸就行
[38:25] ’cause that’s what got me into this situation. 因为我落到这步田地都是因为那东西
[38:28] I think it’s a good idea. 我觉得这个主意不错
[38:30] Can you and John handle things while we’re away? 我们不在时 你和约翰能处理这的事情吗
[38:33] Yeah, as long as we don’t kill each other first. 好 前提我们没自相残杀
[38:36] Bye. 走了
[38:39] I’m kidding, by the way. 我刚是说笑的
[38:41] We’ll be fine. 我们不会有事的
[38:43] Probably. 也许吧
[38:44] Take care of her, OK? 好好照顾她 好吗
[38:50] Yeah, I like a spa as much as anybody, 我和大家一样都很喜欢温泉
[38:52] but I think we both know 但我想我们都知道
[38:55] whatever is going on with me 不管我在经历什么事
[38:56] will not be fixed with a mani-pedi. 美甲护理都于事无补
[39:01] That’s why we’re not going to the spa. 所以我们不会去泡温泉
[39:05] We’re going to Nanda Parbat. 我们要去南达尔巴特
[39:08] Thea, whatever’s going on with you, 西娅 无论你在经历些什么
[39:10] the League, they’ll know what to do. 刺客联盟会知道该怎么做
[39:14] Why-why are we not telling my brother? 为什么我们不告诉我哥哥
[39:17] Because you’re not the only reason 因为我们去南达尔巴特
[39:18] for us going to Nanda Parbat. 不只是为了你
[39:30] What happened? 发生什么事了
[39:31] The ambulance didn’t make it to Starling General. 救护车没能到达星城总院
[39:33] We tried to get the paramedics on the radio, 我们试过用无线电联系救护人员
[39:34] and then we got a 911 call reporting this. 然后接到报警电话
[39:38] Machin, he… 马尚 他…
[39:41] I don’t really know how to describe what he did to them. 我真不知道该怎么描述他对他们做了什么
[39:51] I’m not sure what that symbol means. 我不知道这符号是什么意思
[39:55] It means anarchy. 这代表混乱
[40:00] Hello. 在吗
[40:02] Hey, I’m out here. 我在这里
[40:04] You look happy. 你看起来很开心
[40:06] Don’t tell me you started enjoying firing people. 别告诉我你开始享受解雇别人了
[40:09] No more firing. 不再解雇了
[40:12] Good. 很好
[40:16] Figured out another way. 想到别的办法了吗
[40:18] Well, maybe you could share your secret with me. 也许你可以和我分享你的秘密
[40:22] Doing things differently is what I promised myself. 我承诺过自己 要换一种方式做事
[40:25] You are doing things differently. 你现在就是在换一种方式做事啊
[40:27] Well, not different enough, apparently. 显然方式改变得不够
[40:30] Both Lance and Jessica Danforth 兰斯和杰西卡·丹福斯两人
[40:33] said something to me 都对我说了同样的话
[40:35] about this city needing something 他们说这座城市需要的东西
[40:37] that the Green Arrow can’t offer them. 绿箭侠无法给予
[40:39] Decent Sushi restaurant? 一家好的寿司店吗
[40:46] Hope. 是希望
[40:48] Inspiration. 激励
[40:52] Someone who can do things in the light, 做事光明磊落之人
[40:55] who isn’t afraid… 不会害怕
[40:59] someone who can protect himself. 能保护自我的人
[41:04] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[41:08] I’m going to run for mayor. 我要竞选市长
[41:13] 1987-2007 莎拉·兰斯 至爱的女儿 至爱的妹妹
[41:22] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme