Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Last season on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》上季回顾
[00:01] Last season on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》上季回顾
[00:03] Was it worth it? 值得吗
[00:03] All the pain and misery you brought back from that island? 你从那岛上带回来的痛苦和不幸
[00:06] The reason I came back 我回来
[00:07] was to try and save the people of this city. 是为了拯救这座城市的市民
[00:10] You’ve got the wrong guy. 你们抓错人了
[00:11] Oliver Queen isn’t the Arrow. 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
[00:12] I am. 我才是
[00:15] Everyone thinks the Arrow is dead, 所有人都认为绿箭死了
[00:16] which means Oliver Queen is innocent. 也就是说奥利弗·奎恩是无辜的
[00:19] When I joined the league I was conscripted with another man, 我加入联盟时 是和另一个人一起被征召的
[00:21] Damien Darhk. 达米恩·达克
[00:22] Damien continues the League’s ways, 达米恩继续联盟的运作方式
[00:23] but through his own organization filled with a hive of agents. 但是通过他自己的组织 里面是一群特工
[00:27] John? 约翰
[00:28] Something’s wrong. 不对劲
[00:29] First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla. 首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害
[00:32] You didn’t just… lose my friendship. 你不仅破坏了我们的友情
[00:34] You lost my trust. You lost my respect. 你还失去了我的信任 失去了我对你的尊重
[00:36] It was about making sure that you and you were safe. 我必须确保你们俩是安全的
[00:39] I had to keep the circle as small as possible. 我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事
[00:41] You… opened up my heart in a way 你打开了我的心扉
[00:44] I didn’t even know was possible. 以一种我自己都觉得不可思议的方式
[00:48] And I love you. 我爱你
[00:50] Can I say something strange? 我能说句奇怪的话吗
[00:52] I’m happy. 我很开心
[01:12] How you doin’? 你好吗
[01:26] Oh. Ok. 好吧
[01:34] Felicity Smoak… 费利西蒂·斯莫克
[01:37] You have failed this omelet. 你的煎蛋饼失败了
[01:41] Really? 真的吗
[01:42] Yeah. 是啊
[01:45] You know, it’s criminal how easily cooking’s come to you. 做饭对你来说那么容易 真是没天理
[01:49] Well, I always wanted to expand my horizons 我一直想提升一下厨艺
[01:51] beyond what I could do on the island, 因为我在那岛上能做的
[01:53] which was basically… was cooked and uncooked. 基本上不是熟食就是生食了
[01:57] How was your jog? 慢跑怎么样
[01:58] It was good. 挺好的
[01:59] I’m getting used to running without chasing after someone. 我开始习惯不追着人跑了
[02:04] Kind of sweaty. 我身上有汗
[02:05] I know. It’s amazing. 我知道 很棒
[02:10] Why’d you get this one removed? 怎么把这个纹身去掉了
[02:13] I don’t need it anymore. 我不需要了
[02:16] So what do you have planned for the rest of the day? 你今天打算干什么
[02:19] A video conference with the Palmer Tech board, 跟帕尔默科技董事会开视频会议
[02:21] who still question whether 他们仍在质疑
[02:23] I’m fit enough to inherit Ray’s legacy. 我是否适合继承雷的遗产
[02:27] Hey, how’d you like the company back 我把公司还给你
[02:28] as an early Christmas gift? 作为提前送你的圣诞礼物怎么样
[02:29] You’re doing a better job of running it than I would. 你经营公司比我做得好多了
[02:31] It’s flirting with bankruptcy. 公司就要破产了[调情]
[02:33] Exactly. This is flirting. 是啊 这就是调情
[02:36] I gotta go. 我得走了
[02:36] Where are you going now? 你现在去哪里
[02:38] I have to get stuff at the Farmers Market for brunch tomorrow. 我得去农贸市场为明天的早午餐买东西
[02:41] Right. The Hoffmans are coming over. I forgot. 对了 霍夫曼夫妇要过来 我忘了
[02:44] I’m never gonna get tired of making plans 制定的计划不包括有人会对我开枪
[02:46] that don’t involve people shooting at me. 这个我永远也不会厌烦的
[02:56] This is so cool! 太酷了
[02:58] We’re really gonna have to work on your definition of cool. 你对”酷”的定义真得改改了
[03:02] Get me up there. 让我上去
[03:05] This is so awesome! 这太棒了
[03:15] Speedy, behind you! 闪电妞 小心身后
[03:20] I thought I told you guys to call me Red Arrow. 我跟你们说了要叫我红箭
[03:23] A red arrow just means you can’t make a left turn. 红箭头意味着你不能左转
[03:25] Whatever. I’m inside the hijacked truck. 随便了 我在被劫持的卡车里了
[03:41] Canary, you’re up. 金丝雀 该你了
[04:03] Damn, they have backup. 该死 他们有后援
[04:39] Anyone manage to get eyes on that stolen cargo? 有人看到被偷走的货物了吗
[04:41] They look like equipment containers. 看起来像是设备箱
[04:45] Not equipment. Weapons. 不是设备 是武器
[04:47] Among other things, Kord Industries 科尔德实业是世界上
[04:48] is one of the largest arms manufacturers in the world. 最大的军火制造商之一
[04:51] They also make a really awesome cell phone. 他们还制造了很棒的手机
[04:53] Yeah, but weapons are more likely. 但更可能是武器
[04:55] Much. 很有可能
[04:56] These ghosts, if that’s seriously what we’re calling them, 这些幽灵 如果我们真要这样称呼他们
[04:59] are stepping up their attacks. 他们正加紧攻击
[05:01] Escalating. 事态在升级
[05:02] People are so scared, they don’t even want to leave their homes. 人们害怕极了 根本就不愿出门
[05:04] Unless it’s to pack up in the middle of the night, 除非是在夜晚打包行李
[05:06] get the hell out of town. 逃离这地方
[05:07] What do you want us to do, 你想让我们怎么做
[05:08] take our football and go home? 拿着橄榄球回家吗
[05:10] No. We ask for help. 不 我们寻求帮助
[05:15] Oliver walked away. 奥利弗选择了离开
[05:16] That was before these guys started taking over our city 那是在这些人开始接管城市
[05:19] and turning it into a war zone. 把它变成战区之前
[05:20] We’re dealing with a crisis. 我们是在应对危机
[05:22] Which Oliver believed we could handle, Laurel. 奥利弗相信我们能应付得来 劳蕾尔
[05:26] And he was right. 他是对的
[05:32] I spoke to Walter Steele last night. He passed. 我昨晚跟沃尔特·斯蒂尔谈过了 他不干
[05:34] Well, does that surprise you? 你觉得惊讶吗
[05:36] In 3 years we’ve had 3 mayors and one candidate 三年来 我们有三位市长 一位市长候选人
[05:38] for mayor who’ve all ended up dead. 他们都死了
[05:39] Anyone with any common sense 任何头脑正常的人
[05:41] is not gonna throw their hat in the ring. 都不会想参加竞选
[05:42] Can’t we just go on as we have, 我们不能继续这样吗
[05:43] running city hall by committee instead of electing a mayor? 让委员会来管理市政厅 就不用选市长了
[05:46] Maybe we should have you focused on catching these ghosts. 也许你该集中精力抓住这些幽灵
[05:49] That’s just what the media calls them. 那是媒体的叫法
[05:50] Because they disappear like ghosts. 因为他们会像幽灵一样消失
[05:52] Yeah, I didn’t say it wasn’t cute. 我没说这叫法不好
[05:54] The truth is, these guys are hard to catch. 事实上 这些人很难抓
[05:57] They’re not your average everyday criminals. 他们不是一般的罪犯
[05:59] Average everyday criminals don’t have cyanide capsules 一般罪犯不会把氰化物胶囊塞在牙缝里
[06:02] in their teeth so they can off themselves rather than be interrogated. 宁愿把自己干掉 也不接受审问
[06:05] I’m doin’ the best I can here. 我已经竭尽全力了
[06:07] We need you to do better. 我们需要你再努力点
[06:08] This city was dying before more masks showed up 这城市在各种面具男出来肆虐之前
[06:10] to wreak havoc. 就在垂死挣扎了
[06:12] Look, we’ll get these guys eventually and things will turn around. 我们最终会抓住这些人 扭转局面的
[06:15] I mean, look, we rebranded the city, 我们重塑了城市
[06:16] we got the new tourism program, 有了新的旅游计划
[06:18] we got the new high-speed rail line to Central City. 还有通往中城的高速铁路
[06:20] Hopefully from Central City. 从中城开来 希望能成
[06:21] Well, maybe we can have a Flash day, 或许有朝一日我们也能像他们一样
[06:24] just like them. 有个”闪电侠”日
[06:26] Bottom line, we need an influx of people, 重点是 我们需要增加大量人手
[06:28] which means an influx of cash. 也就意味着需要大量资金
[06:34] Oh, no, no. Keep your seats. 不不 你们坐好
[06:37] Excuse me, this is a private meeting. 不好意思 这是秘密会议
[06:39] Oh, excellent. 太好了
[06:40] I despise interruptions. 我最讨厌被人打搅了
[06:43] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[06:45] Me? I’m the man you’re looking for. 我吗 我就是你们要找的人
[06:48] I’m the one who controls– what do you people call them? 我掌管那些…你们叫他们什么
[06:51] The Ghosts? 幽灵
[06:55] So you’re all fretting about the city dying. 你们都在为这垂死的城市焦急万分
[06:57] I’m here on behalf of an organization 而我所代表的这个组织
[06:59] that wants you to let it die. 希望你们放任它死亡
[07:01] See, death is a beautiful thing. 死亡是件美好的事
[07:03] We die, we go into the ground, 我们死后 回归大地
[07:04] our remains grow into flowers. 我们遗骸的墓地长满鲜花
[07:07] It’s only in the interval after dying that new things can sprout. 只有在死亡之后 新的事物才能发芽
[07:10] That’s enough. 够了
[07:11] And now, get the hell out of– 你给我滚出…
[07:12] Cities are like puppies. 城市就像小狗
[07:15] You see them writhing in agony on the streets, 看见它们在街头痛苦地扭动
[07:17] you put them down. You don’t let them suffer. 应该让它们死个痛快 而不是继续受折磨
[07:19] I’m getting security. 我去叫保安
[07:20] Susanna, calm down. Get down. 苏珊娜 冷静点 坐下
[07:23] That’s very rude behavior. 这样非常无礼
[07:28] None of you seem particularly likeable, 你们看起来都不怎么招人爱
[07:32] but if you do have any friends 但如果你们有任何朋友
[07:34] or anyone who does love you, 或是爱你们的人
[07:36] I suggest you say goodbye. 还是尽早道别吧
[07:38] My people will be in touch. 我的人会和你们联系
[07:47] Oh, Oliver, 奥利弗
[07:48] These eggs are heaven. 这鸡蛋太美味了
[07:50] Don’t tell me you made them– 别告诉我你是用…
[07:51] In the slow cooker. The slow cooker you got us, yeah. 是用慢炖锅 你送我们的慢炖锅
[07:53] Aww. I knew it. I knew it. 我就知道 我就知道
[07:56] People are always so hesitant to try them, 人们总是不愿意尝试它
[07:57] but slow cookers are absolute life-changers. 可慢炖锅绝对能改变生活
[07:59] I don’t know how that is not a bumper sticker yet. 简直是真理 应该用作车尾贴的
[08:02] I know. 就是啊
[08:03] On the topic of life-changers, 说到改变生活
[08:05] you guys really need to get on the school situation here. 你们真该开始考虑学校的问题了
[08:08] We could write you a recommendation letter 我们可以帮你们写封推荐信
[08:09] for our school’s waiting list. 上我们学校的等候名单
[08:11] But–but wouldn’t it help to have kids first, 可是 不该先有几个孩子再说吗
[08:14] or, I don’t know, a kid? 至少得有一个
[08:15] Oh, it takes years to get on that list. 上那个名单得等好几年呢
[08:18] And I’m sure kids aren’t too far down the line for you two. 而且你们俩肯定离生孩子不远了
[08:20] Yeah, we haven’t talked about it. 我们还没谈过这个
[08:23] Who wants more mimosas? 谁要再来点含羞草鸡尾酒
[08:25] I need to see it. Do you have it on you? 给我看看 你有带在身上吗
[08:26] Shh, shh. Honey– 别这样 宝贝
[08:27] You have it on you, right? 你有带着吧
[08:28] Do you have it? 有吗
[08:34] Oh, it’s stunning. 太漂亮了
[08:35] It’s my mother’s. 是我母亲的
[08:36] So, when are you gonna pop the question? 那你打算什么时候问那个问题
[08:39] Tonight. 今晚
[08:40] What are you guys talking… 你们在说什…
[08:43] Dude! 兄弟
[08:44] Nice reflexes! 反应够快的啊
[08:56] Back off, psycho. 别过来 疯子
[08:57] 6 people have died 已经有六个人
[08:59] from the crank you’ve been pushing. 被你的鬼把戏害死了
[09:01] 4 of them were kids! 其中四个还是孩子
[09:26] You’ve certainly chosen an unusual hobby, Mr. Queen. 你的爱好真是不同寻常 奎恩先生
[09:30] He said he’d kill us all. 他说他会把我们全杀了
[09:31] That was a hell of a press conference. 这新闻发布会真够呛
[09:33] These people needed a strong reminder 应该好好提醒一下这帮人
[09:35] that the city doesn’t bow to terrorists. 这城市不会向恐怖分子屈服
[09:37] Susanna? 苏珊娜
[09:40] I thought that tasted funny. 我就觉得味道不对劲
[09:45] Call 911! 快报警
[09:47] John, we have a new problem. 约翰 又有新问题了
[09:50] The city’s leadership is being targeted. 城市领导被盯上了
[09:51] They just poisoned the District Attorney. 他们刚给地方检察官下药了
[09:53] I’m headed to my father. 我这就去找我父亲
[09:54] I need you and Thea handle the other two members. 我需要你和西娅负责另外两名成员
[10:04] I’m closest to the Head of Emergency Services. 我离紧急事务主任最近
[10:07] Thea, I need you at city hall. 西娅 我要你赶往市政厅
[10:13] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[10:15] Can we get a nurse over here? 能派个护士过来吗
[10:19] Hey, listen, the District Attorney just collapsed. 地方检察官刚倒下了
[10:21] Staffers think it might be poison. 工作人员认为可能是中毒
[10:22] I need toxicology– 我需要做毒理…
[10:38] All right, all right, all right, all right. 好了 好了 别开枪
[10:42] It’s all right. 别激动
[10:42] All right, all right, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
[10:53] Just hold on. I’ll get you some help. 坚持住 我找人来帮忙
[11:00] You ok? 你没事吧
[11:05] Captain Lance, you were warned. 兰斯队长 你被警告过了
[11:33] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[11:33] Oh, yeah, it’s just a flesh wound. 没事 一点皮肉伤
[11:35] Captain Lance, 兰斯队长
[11:36] the District Attorney was pronounced dead, 地方检察官已被宣布死亡
[11:38] and reports are coming in that the City Comptroller 并且有消息称 城市审计官
[11:40] and the Head of Emergency Services have also been killed. 和紧急事务主任也已身亡
[11:43] That’s pretty much the city’s leadership. 这基本是这城市的所有领导了
[11:45] Carries on like this, there won’t be a city left to lead. 再这样下去 都没有城市需要领导了
[11:51] So what’s the occasion? 有什么大事吗
[11:53] We need an occasion for dinner? 得有大事才能吃晚餐吗
[11:54] No. Ever since you discovered cooking, 不是 自从你迷上了烹饪
[11:56] life’s been a never-ending episode of “Master Chef.” 生活就成了播不完的”厨艺大师”
[11:59] But this isn’t dinner. This is a production. 但这不只是晚餐 这是个作品
[12:02] Are we… 我们是要…
[12:03] celebrating something? 庆祝什么吗
[12:05] It sort of depends on how dessert goes. 那要看看甜点怎么样了
[12:07] Oh, no, no, no. I’m almost disgustingly full. 不行 不行 我快要撑死了
[12:10] You are going to have to try a bite or two of this souffle. 这个蛋奶酥 你一定要尝上一两口
[12:14] Oh, diet saved by the bell. 救命的门铃啊
[12:23] What’s going on? 怎么了
[12:25] You have visitors. 有人找你
[12:30] We probably should have called first, but… 我们应该先打电话 但是…
[12:32] We really need your help. 我们真的需要你帮忙
[12:35] The media has been calling them The Ghosts. 媒体把他们称为”幽灵”
[12:37] They’re like nothing we’d ever seen before. 这些人是前所未见的
[12:38] – Well-trained, well-armed. – And committed. -训练有素 武器精良 -而且忠心不二
[12:41] Anytime we get too close to one of them, 只要我们一接近他们其中一员
[12:42] they off themselves with cyanide. 他们就会用氰化物自杀
[12:44] What’s their agenda? 他们的目标是什么
[12:45] At first we thought they were thieves 起初我们以为他们只是窃贼
[12:46] because they were hitting banks and jewelry stores. 因为他们袭击的都是银行和珠宝行
[12:48] Then we found out that they’d just been building their war chest. 然后我们发现原来他们在累积战争基金
[12:51] They’ve now been stealing munitions and heavy arms. 他们现在偷的都是军需品和重型武器
[12:54] And assassinating people. 还进行暗杀活动
[12:58] Where are the police? 警方都干什么了
[12:59] Overwhelmed. 被击垮了
[13:00] Well, a group of this size 如此规模的组织
[13:02] has to work out of a central location, 一定会有一个核心位置
[13:04] a base of operations. 一个行动基地
[13:05] Which we haven’t been able to find. 我们至今还没有找到
[13:07] Dig seems to think we can handle it. 狄格似乎认为我们可以应付
[13:10] You disagree? 你不同意吗
[13:12] I think we’re in over our heads. 我觉得我们已经力不从心了
[13:16] We need the Arrow. 我们需要绿箭
[13:24] The Arrow’s dead. 绿箭已经死了
[13:25] We’re hoping that’s not the case. 我们希望事实不是如此
[13:28] We’re hoping that you can’t change who you are in your bones. 我们希望你无法改变骨子里的本性
[13:30] Come help us stop these guys, 来帮助我们阻止那些人
[13:32] and then you can come back to your– 然后你就可以回到你的…
[13:34] your domestic life of tranquility and souffles. 蛋奶酥的平静家庭生活中
[13:43] You’re uncharacteristically quiet. 你怎么这么安静
[13:45] What should I say? 我该说什么呢
[13:46] Our friends need our help. We should already be in the car. 我们的朋友需要帮助 我们早该上路了
[13:53] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[13:55] The world’s too small 像奥利弗·奎恩这样的人
[13:56] for someone like Oliver Queen to disappear. 想在这个小世界消失谈何容易
[13:58] Truth be told, I expected to find you in Starling City. 说实话 我还以为会在星城找到你
[14:02] I don’t want to be near my family. 我不想离我的家人太近
[14:04] Because of what you did to Shrieve? 因为你对瑞孚做的那些事吗
[14:06] I read his autopsy report. 我看了他的验尸报告
[14:08] I knew you had a capacity for the unfathomable, 我虽然早知道你有深不可测的能力
[14:11] but I actually underestimated you. 但我还是低估你了
[14:13] What do you want, Amanda? 你想怎么样 阿曼达
[14:15] To help you. 想帮助你
[14:18] You haven’t returned home 你一直不肯回家
[14:19] because you feel you’re a monster. 就是因为你认为自己是个怪物
[14:22] You’re trying to deny it, channeling your killer instinct 你一直试图否认 想把你的杀戮本能
[14:25] into something productive. 转移到有用的事情上
[14:26] But you can’t change who you are in your bones. 但你无法改变你骨子里的天性
[14:30] I don’t need a therapist. 我不需要心理医生
[14:31] The hood and eye makeup may suggest otherwise. 兜帽和眼部装饰展示了你的那一面
[14:36] Stop trying to run from your inner darkness. 不要再试图逃离你内心的黑暗
[14:40] Embrace it. 拥抱它
[14:43] Let it run its course. 任其自然发展
[14:45] Oftentimes, the only way out is through. 通常情况下 离开的唯一方式就是通过
[14:53] Through what? 通过什么
[15:06] ARGUS agents. 超能力联合调查组
[15:11] When you wake up, 你醒来时
[15:12] just remember that I’m trying to help you. 记住 我是想帮你
[15:19] Here I thought that my days 我以为像这样坐在豪车后座的日子
[15:21] of riding in the back of limos was long gone. 已经一去不复返了
[15:24] One of the perks of being Palmer Technology’s CEO in absentia. 当帕尔默科技代总裁的特权之一
[15:28] Now that I’m back, they might actually expect me to do stuff. 现在我回来了 他们可能期望我真的做点什么
[15:31] I wouldn’t worry. We’re not going to stay long. 我不担心 我们不会待太久的
[15:40] It’s tough not to look out this window with wonder. 看着窗外 让人很难不产生疑惑
[15:43] Wonder what? 疑惑什么
[15:46] What did we really accomplish? 我们究竟实现了些什么
[15:50] Felicity and I have a lot to catch up on, 费利西蒂和我有很多功课要补
[15:51] so maybe take us through all the evidence the team has gathered. 所以先让我们看一下目前收集到的证据
[15:54] That’s easy. Nothing. 很简单 什么也没有
[15:56] Ok, so maybe we’ll go through all the encounters 好 那就让我们了解一下
[15:58] that you’ve had with The Ghosts, 你们和幽灵交手的过程
[16:00] everywhere they’ve hidden, and places you can cross… 他们曾藏身的每个地方 你们能找到的…
[16:05] John… 约翰…
[16:06] We should have discussed this. 我们应该先讨论一下
[16:07] Thea and I did. 西娅和我讨论过了
[16:09] We need him. 我们需要他
[16:11] I’m not expecting you to welcome me back with open arms. 我没指望你能敞开怀抱迎接我
[16:15] What I did to you is not easily forgiven. 我对你所做的事很难轻易被原谅
[16:18] I’m here to help you with your problem, 我是来帮助你们解决困难
[16:20] and then I’m gone. 然后我就走
[16:21] Oliver, we don’t need your help. 奥利弗 我们不需要你的帮助
[16:23] And if we did, we’d probably choose someone 就算需要人帮忙 我们也会选择那些
[16:24] who didn’t kidnap my wife and endanger my child. 没有绑架我妻子和使我孩子犯险的人
[16:26] And no one is asking you to pretend like that didn’t happen. 没有人要求你当做那些事没发生过
[16:29] But we’re in trouble. The city is in trouble. 但我们有麻烦了 这城市有麻烦了
[16:31] Laurel, I don’t need you to remind me of that. 劳蕾尔 你不需要提醒我
[16:35] I just can’t go into battle with a man I don’t trust. 我就是没法跟我不信任的人一起作战
[16:37] Understood. But things are a little worse than you guys thought. 理解 不过事情比你们想得要恶劣得多
[16:41] I hacked into Kord Industrie’s computers 我侵入了科尔德实业的电脑
[16:43] just to see what The Ghosts stole. 想看看那些幽灵偷了些什么
[16:44] Cluster bombs. Sensor fused and high yield. 集束炸弹 传感器引爆 波及范围大
[16:46] Any more powerful and they’d have to be nuclear. 比这个更强大的只有核武器
[16:50] What do you want to do, John? 你想怎么样 约翰
[16:52] I’m gonna do whatever it takes to save my city. 我要不惜一切代价拯救我的城市
[16:59] Weapons need targets. 有武器 就有目标
[17:00] These had to be stolen for a reason. 偷这些东西一定有原因
[17:02] Felicity, hack into Kord Industry databases. 费利西蒂 侵入科尔德实业的数据库
[17:04] I want to know everything there is to know about these explosives. 我要知道一切有关于这些爆炸物的信息
[17:07] Laurel, we want to start a dialogue with your father 劳蕾尔 联系一下你的父亲
[17:09] and make a list of potential targets. 列出潜在目标的名单
[17:10] Dig, Thea, hit the streets, see what we can find. 狄格 西娅 去街上转转 看能发现什么
[17:16] Oh, sorry. Sorry. 抱歉
[17:18] Old habits. 老习惯
[17:19] It’s probably not a bad idea to give your father a heads-up. 给你父亲提个醒不是件坏事
[17:23] Copy. 明白
[17:25] John, look– 约翰
[17:26] I have a wife and a toddler to get back home to. 我有妻子还有个学步的孩子要照顾
[17:29] Felicity, will you let me know if you find anything? 费利西蒂 有发现了告诉我好吗
[17:31] Will do. Say hi to Lyla for me. 会的 替我向莱拉问好
[17:34] He’ll come around. 他会想通的
[17:37] I’ll go hit the streets. 我去街上转转
[17:40] Well, I have to say it feels good to be at a keyboard 我得说用键盘干点别的
[17:43] for something other than a teleconference. 而不只是开远程会议真是太棒了
[17:44] I need a map with a list of all the spots the ghosts have hit, 我需要一张地图 所有幽灵袭击过的地点
[17:47] including where they encountered the team. 包括他们跟组员交手的地方
[17:49] And if we get lucky, maybe we can– 如果幸运的话 也许还能…
[17:51] Triangulate and determine the point of origin 三角定位出幽灵
[17:52] of where the ghosts are operating out of, yes? 行动的基地 是吗
[17:57] All right, here’s the rest of all their heists and attacks. 好了 这是他们抢劫和袭击过的其他地方
[17:59] That was fast. 可真快
[18:00] Yeah? Yeah, like riding a bike? 是吗 是啊 就像骑自行车一样
[18:04] First spot they hit the Larson Credit Union? 他们袭击的第一个地方是拉森信贷联盟吗
[18:05] No, no, no. It was Starling National. 不 那是星城国家银行
[18:07] Yeah? 是吗
[18:08] How’d you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[18:10] Same way you knew about Larson. 跟你知道拉森的方法一样
[18:13] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[18:14] Want to play a game? 玩个游戏怎么样
[18:15] What game am I playing? 什么游戏
[18:16] Playing the reason that you know 这游戏叫
[18:17] so much about Ghost is because you’ve been “你这么了解幽灵是因为
[18:18] helping the team behind my back game. 你一直背着我帮他们”
[18:25] These guys have got cluster bombs now? 这帮人都开始用集束炸弹了吗
[18:27] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[18:28] Well, that’s why I’m here, 所以我才过来
[18:29] to see if you’re aware of any potential targets. 问问你知不知道他们的潜在目标
[18:31] The only thing that I’m aware of is that 我只知道
[18:32] I want you to stay as far away from this mess as possible. 我希望你离这场混乱越远越好
[18:34] Dad, I thought we’d moved past this. 爸爸 我以为我们已经谈过这个了
[18:36] We’ve moved past a lot of things, 很多事都已经过去了
[18:37] and I am glad, really. 我很开心 真的
[18:38] But I don’t want you mixing it up with these psychos. 但我不想让你和这些疯子打交道
[18:41] Even after what happened to the city leadership? 城市领导出了这样的事 你还这么想吗
[18:43] I mean, honestly. 我说真的
[18:45] I thought that you would be happy to have our help. 我以为我们来帮忙你会很高兴呢
[18:46] Do I look happy? 你看我像高兴的样子吗
[18:49] Dad, the Ghosts were dangerous before 爸爸 幽灵还没开始用炸药的时候
[18:50] they got their hands on experimental explosives. 已经够危险的了
[18:53] How are you gonna feel when they take out a city block, 等他们炸掉一个街区 想到你没有去阻止
[18:55] knowing you didn’t do anything to stop it. 你会作何感想
[19:00] Have you heard of anything going on 关于他们的目标
[19:02] that’s a potential target? 你有听到什么风声吗
[19:03] Landmarks, Starling General, etc. 地标建筑 星城总院之类的吧
[19:05] What about city events? 有没有什么市级活动
[19:06] Any dignitaries coming to town? 有什么高官要来吗
[19:08] A few ballgames, concerts. 几场球赛 音乐会
[19:10] Not that there’s anyone to buy a ticket. 估计也没人会去了
[19:11] Train station’s getting reopened tomorrow night 明晚火车站会重新开放
[19:13] for that new rail line, 因为那条新铁路
[19:14] and Starling General is having a canned food drive. 星城总院会发起一场罐装食品募捐
[19:18] People don’t come to Star City anymore, Laurel. 没人会到星城来了 劳蕾尔
[19:22] They want to leave. 人们只想离开
[19:23] Who is the cutest? 最可爱的是谁呀
[19:26] Who is the cutest, ever, ever? 世界上最最可爱的是谁呀
[19:29] Playing with her like that, I’m pretty sure it’s you. 你这样陪她玩 你看是非你莫属了
[19:33] It’s amazing how everything else can just melt away 真神奇 什么都可以消失
[19:35] except for her. 唯有她不行
[19:38] What’s melting tonight? 今晚有什么消失了
[19:40] I know it’s been a rough few months. 我知道这几个月你挺辛苦的
[19:42] These men you’re dealing with. 要对付那些人
[19:44] Tonight it’s just one man. 今晚就一个人
[19:46] Oliver’s back. 奥利弗回来了
[19:48] That didn’t take long. 这么快就回来了
[19:50] If you knew he was coming back, 你知道他会回来
[19:50] why didn’t you warn me? 怎么不提醒我一声
[19:52] What’s the saying? 那句话怎么说来着
[19:53] “Only the dead have seen the end of war.” “唯有死者见过战争的结束”
[19:55] Oliver’s not a soldier. 奥利弗不是个战士
[19:57] Isn’t he? 不是吗
[19:58] That’s pretty forgiving, 你还真是不记仇
[19:59] considering he kidnapped you 6 months ago. 六个月前才被他绑架过
[20:01] You know why he did. 你知道他为什么那么做
[20:03] You have to let go of it sometime. 你总要释怀的
[20:06] I have. 我就已经释怀了
[20:07] That’s because you’re better than me. 因为你比我好
[20:08] That’s one of the reasons why I love you. 这正是我爱你的原因之一
[20:11] It was war, Johnny. 那是场战争 约翰
[20:13] Maybe not against a country, 虽然要对付的不是一个国家
[20:15] but it was war. 但仍是场战争
[20:17] And in times of war, we do what we have to do. 在战争时期 有时也身不由己
[20:20] Really, Lyla? 是吗 莱拉
[20:21] I mean, that include lying to me? 包括对我撒谎吗
[20:23] Lying to Felicity? 还有对费利西蒂撒谎
[20:26] What was the point? 有必要吗
[20:27] Oliver did what he thought he had to do to defeat Ra’s. 为了打败拉斯 奥利弗做了他认为必要的事
[20:30] I’m not saying he made the right choice. 我没说他的决定就是正确的
[20:32] But if Oliver Queen always made the right choice, 但如果奥利弗·奎恩的决定永远正确
[20:35] he wouldn’t need you. 他就不需要你了
[20:40] I used to think that yelling Oliver was scary. 我以前觉得奥利弗大嗓门的时候很吓人
[20:42] I’m starting to think that silent Oliver is a lot worse. 现在觉得奥利弗不说话的时候更吓人
[20:45] I’m just going over the past 5 months in my head. 我在回想过去的五个月
[20:47] When you got food poisoning when we were in Thailand… 我们在泰国那阵 你食物中毒…
[20:49] Yes. I might have been secretly working with the team, 对 我可能确实一直偷偷帮他们
[20:51] but I didn’t exactly lie about the food poisoning. 但食物中毒不完全是骗你的
[20:53] Laab moo is extremely hard to digest. 泰式香辣猪肉确实很难消化
[20:55] What about when you missed our boat, missed in Positano? 你在波西塔诺坐船误点那次呢
[21:00] Ok, that one was a little fib. 好吧 那次我确实撒了个小谎
[21:02] Bali? 巴厘岛呢
[21:04] Felicity, you said there wasn’t even email in Bali. 费利西蒂 你说巴厘岛根本收不到电邮
[21:06] I know! 我知道
[21:07] But we both know I’m just that good. 不过我有多厉害你是知道的
[21:09] I don’t understand. The whole point of starting over 我不明白 我们要重新开始 就是为了
[21:11] was to get away from all of this, 远离这一切是非
[21:12] and we were both right there together leading that charge. 我们去那里 就是为了新的开始
[21:15] I know. And I thought that’s what we needed. 我知道 我也以为那就是我们需要的
[21:17] And the first few months were great, really great. 开始几个月确实很棒 非常棒
[21:19] But then when you and Laura Hoffman 但是当你和劳拉·霍夫曼
[21:21] started exchanging cooking tips, 开始交流厨艺
[21:22] I secretly wanted to gouge out my eyes. 我都想把自己眼睛挖出来
[21:24] I thought you were happy. 我还以为你很开心
[21:25] I was. Deliriously happy with you, 我是很开心 和你在一起 我开心极了
[21:28] but bored with everything else. 但其余的一切都了无生趣
[21:31] I missed this. 我很想念这里
[21:32] I missed saving the city and helping people. 我想念拯救城市 帮助市民
[21:35] It gives my life purpose. 那给我的生活带来目标
[21:39] And I wish I got the same thrill from picking 我也很希望和你一样
[21:41] between the dimpled flatware or the scalloped, 挑选餐具都觉得兴奋
[21:43] but I just don’t. 但我做不到
[21:45] Hey. I don’t care that you lied to me. 我不在乎你对我撒谎
[21:49] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[21:50] I care that the entire time 我在乎的是那段时光
[21:52] we were supposed to be away together, 我们本该一起远离这一切
[21:55] part of you was still here. 但你的心却还在这里
[21:57] I love every moment that I’m with you, 我爱和你在一起的每分每秒
[22:00] no matter where we are. 不管我们在哪里
[22:03] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:05] I hacked Kord Industries to check 我黑进了科尔德实业
[22:06] their design schematics for their bombs. 找他们的炸弹设计原理图
[22:08] Turns out they have a GPS tracker built in. 发现他们的炸弹里有定位追踪器
[22:09] Can you find out where it is? 能查到它的位置吗
[22:10] At least where they’ve been. 至少能查到它去过的地方
[22:11] GPS is offline now, but their last location was… 定位器现在关了 去过的上一个地点是…
[22:15] Admiral Transport Interchange. 阿德米拉运输交汇处
[22:16] It’s a truck depot outside Pennytown. 是佩尼镇外一处货车停车场
[22:19] Closed up shop two months ago. 两个月前停业了
[22:20] I’ll call Thea. You get Laurel and Dig. 我打给西娅 你联系劳蕾尔和狄格
[22:22] This might be a good time to tell you that Cisco 正好这会儿可以告诉你
[22:24] worked up a little something before he knew you were leaving. 西斯科在知道你要离开前 做了点东西
[22:26] A new suit. 一套新装甲
[22:28] We’re not staying long enough for a new suit. 我们很快就走 不需要新装甲
[22:35] I heard about places like this. 我听说过这样的地方
[22:37] Owners must have left when the city started tanking. 城市走下坡路 业主就不干了
[22:40] Well, our new friends seem to have found a use for it. 看来我们的新朋友把它派上用场了
[22:44] Gentlemen, the world’s a– 先生们 这个世界
[22:46] it’s a funny place. 是个有趣的地方
[22:47] It resists change. 它抵触改变
[22:49] It fights progress. 反抗进步
[22:51] And so the only way to move things forward 因此 前进的唯一办法
[22:54] is to fight back. 就是反击
[22:56] And you men are here today because you understand that. 你们今天在这里 就是因为明白这一点
[22:59] But our cause is only as strong 但我们的队伍强大与否
[23:01] as our weakest man. 取决于能力最弱的人
[23:05] Mr. Alvarez, please step forward. 阿尔瓦雷斯先生 请向前一步
[23:10] You commanded the hijacking the other night, 那天晚上 你指挥劫持
[23:12] the cluster bombs from Kord Industries. 科尔德实业的集束炸弹
[23:14] Yes, sir. We encountered some resistance, 是的 我们遭到了抵抗
[23:17] but we handled it. 但还是解决了
[23:18] Hand–hand– 解决
[23:21] Well, I guess my definition of “Handled” 我想我对”解决”的理解
[23:23] is a little different than yours. 和你的有点不一样
[23:25] You see, when I “Handle” a problem, 要知道 当我”解决”了一个问题
[23:28] the problem dies. 问题就不存在了
[23:29] Sir, we got away with the bombs– 长官 我们带着炸弹离开
[23:31] You know, I love this town in the fall. 我喜欢这小城的秋天
[23:35] I mean, yes, it looks pretty much the same 也许这里的秋天看起来
[23:37] as it does in the other 3 seasons, 和其他三个季节没什么不同
[23:38] but I admire consistency. 但我喜欢一致性
[23:41] I respect dependability. 我推崇可靠性
[23:46] And you’ve shown me neither. 但这两样你都没展示出来
[23:47] So now, allow me to show you something. 那么现在 让我给你展示点东西
[23:51] It’s another kind of beauty. 另外一种美
[23:53] It’s the manipulation of primordial energies. 那就是对原始能力的操控
[23:57] No? Over your head? Yeah. 不明白吗 太难了吗 好吧
[23:59] The grazing of the levers that God uses to move the world. 就是上帝撬动世界的杠杆留下的痕迹
[24:03] No? No? 还不明白
[24:08] This. 就是这个
[24:13] Oh, my God. 我的天
[24:14] What the hell is that? 那是什么
[24:19] Move! 行动
[24:49] Hey, Speedy! 闪电妞
[24:51] SCPD! Put your hands in the air! 星城警署 举起手来
[24:56] What are they gonna do with the explosives? 他们要用炸弹干什么
[24:59] Train… 火车
[25:00] Tell me! 告诉我
[25:01] They’re gonna destroy Star City station. 他们要摧毁星城火车站
[25:04] Hands up in the air. 把手举起来
[25:10] We got to go. 得走了
[25:11] We got to go. 快走
[25:27] Oh, I remember that look. 我记得这种表情
[25:28] That is not a good look. 不是什么好事
[25:30] We found out what they had planned, at least. 至少我们知道了他们的企图
[25:32] They’re gonna use the explosives on the new train station. 他们要用炸弹摧毁新火车站
[25:34] Ah, pretty sure I had that one in the office pool. 这个可能我早就想到了
[25:37] Too soon? 说得太早了吗
[25:38] They’re probably planning the attack for tomorrow night, 他们很有可能打算明晚袭击
[25:40] celebrate the re-opening of the new rail line. 在庆祝新铁路重新运行的时候
[25:42] Are we not gonna talk about what just happened? 我们不谈谈刚才发生的事吗
[25:45] That dude just killed that guy by touching him. 那家伙用手一碰 那个人就死了
[25:47] Wait, we’re dealing with a metahuman? 等等 对手是个超能力者吗
[25:49] Like we didn’t have enough problems? 我们的麻烦还不够多吗
[25:51] He wasn’t a metahuman. 他不是超能力者
[25:51] Oliver, what that man did was not natural. 奥利弗 那个人的行为是超自然的
[25:53] I know. It was mystical. 我知道 是很神秘
[25:56] How can you be so sure? 你凭什么这么确定
[25:59] Because I’ve seen things. 因为我见过一些事
[26:01] There’s things that can’t be explained, even by science. 有些事连科学都无法解释
[26:05] I suppose you aren’t going to tell us 我想你不打算告诉我们
[26:06] about these things you’ve seen, Oliver. 你见过什么事了 奥利弗
[26:08] We need to focus on finding the cluster bombs. 我们得集中精力 找到集束炸弹
[26:10] Can you activate the GPS? 能激活定位装置吗
[26:11] Eventually. But I’m pretty sure 可以 但我敢肯定
[26:12] the train station’s gonna be blown up by then. 到那时火车站已经被炸飞了
[26:15] Fine. So we do this the old-fashioned way. 好吧 那我们这次用老办法
[26:19] So this is the old-fashioned way? 这就是老办法
[26:21] Can we maybe discuss last night? 我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗
[26:24] It’s pretty amazing, right? 很神奇 对不对
[26:27] But how could you ever want to give up that rush? 但你怎么会愿意放弃这种刺激呢
[26:29] Extremely easily. 其实很简单
[26:31] It’s–it’s not what I’m talking about. 重点不在这
[26:33] You seemed a little out of control. 你当时好像有点失控
[26:35] This coming from the guy 说这话的居然是
[26:36] who used to use criminals as target practice. 一贯把罪犯当成靶子练射击的人
[26:39] I’m amazed by how far you’ve come in 5 months, 我对你这五个月的进步刮目相看
[26:42] and I’m under no illusions that this isn’t a violent life. 我也很清楚这样的生活充满暴力
[26:45] I just, I want you to remember that it’s restraint 我只是想让你记住 我们和他们的区别
[26:48] separating us from them. 在于克制
[26:51] Well, you’ve managed to be back, what, 24 hours 你回来才多久 24小时
[26:55] before giving me a lecture. 就开始教训我了
[26:57] Think I owe Laurel 50 bucks. 这下我欠劳蕾尔50美元了
[26:59] I’m being serious. 我是认真的
[27:01] How long has this been going on for? 这种情况持续多久了
[27:03] Nothing is going on. 什么情况也没有
[27:05] Ok, I’ve just–just become a better fighter. 好吧 我只是成了一个更好的斗士
[27:08] A better fighter remains in control when they fight. 好的斗士 打斗时能够自我控制
[27:12] Is everything ok? 你没事吧
[27:14] It’s not ok. 有事
[27:16] My brother can’t seem to stay out of my business. 我哥哥似乎总是要管我
[27:23] Any luck? 有线索吗
[27:24] No. 没有
[27:27] Does Thea seem a little off to you? 你看西娅是不是不太正常
[27:29] No, she’s fine. 她没事
[27:31] Just a little too aggressive maybe. 只是有点好斗罢了
[27:33] Remember, you were the same way when you started out. 你忘了你刚开始也这样
[27:36] Saw that you took my advice on the identity concealment. 我看你听了我对于隐藏身份的建议
[27:39] Oliver, man, what are we doing? 奥利弗 你在干什么
[27:42] Pretending everything’s normal, 假装一切都正常
[27:43] that we are normal? 我们也都正常吗
[27:45] I’m looking for a way in. 我在想办法融入
[27:46] I was furious to think that you trusted 想到你信任马尔科姆·梅林多过信任我
[27:47] Malcolm Merlyn more than you trust me. 我就怒不可遏
[27:49] But then I realized that I’m not angry at you, 但后来我意识到我不是在生你的气
[27:51] I’m angry at myself for thinking you’re someone 而是生我自己的气 因为很显然
[27:53] that you clearly aren’t. 我看错你了
[27:55] I don’t know what that means. 我不明白你的意思
[27:57] Oliver, after everything we’ve been through, man, 奥利弗 我们经历了这么多
[27:59] I couldn’t fathom why you didn’t trust me. 我想不通你为什么不信任我
[28:02] But then I realized you couldn’t. 但后来我意识到 你就是做不到
[28:04] It’s not who you are. 你不是这样的人
[28:07] You don’t trust. You don’t love. 你不信任 不爱任何人
[28:11] You were able to fool Ra’s and join the League 你能骗过拉斯 加入刺客联盟
[28:13] because inside you are every bit as dark as they are. 是因为你的内心跟他们一样黑暗
[28:20] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你来一趟
[28:21] Responding to a bomb threat’s kind of 处理炸弹威胁也是
[28:22] in the SCPD job description. 星城警局的职责
[28:24] You know what I mean. I’m glad we’re working together. 你知道我不是这意思 很高兴我们能合作
[28:27] It seems like you’re working with a lot of people these days. 看来最近你跟不少人合作
[28:29] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[28:30] – Excuse me. – Dad. -失陪一会 -爸
[28:31] Prodigal Arrow returns. 浪子绿箭回来了
[28:34] Captain Lance. 兰斯队长
[28:35] I thought that was you last night, 我就知道昨晚
[28:37] some mask over your head. Felt like old times. 那个戴着兜帽的人是你 跟以前一样
[28:38] Only trying to help. 我只是想出份力
[28:40] That were true, you wouldn’t have come back. 若是如此 你就不会回来了
[28:42] This town started going to crap 从你戴上兜帽那刻起
[28:43] the moment you put on that hood. 这座城市就开始麻烦四起
[28:44] You brought madness into all of our lives, 你把各种疯狂的事带到我们生活中
[28:46] and the monster you were inspired monsters. 因为你这个恶魔 唤起了更多的恶魔
[28:50] Maybe. 也许
[28:52] But I’m not a monster anymore. 但我已经不再是恶魔了
[28:55] Then what are you? 那你是什么
[29:10] Nice nap? 睡得好吗
[29:12] I wasn’t napping. I was drugged. 我不是在打盹 我是被人下药了
[29:16] Where’s Waller? 沃勒在哪
[29:17] Back in Coast City sleeping off the scotch. 回到海滨城 睡觉醒酒了
[29:19] Wake her up. 叫醒她
[29:20] I want to know what I’m doing here. 我要知道我来这干什么
[29:22] Director Waller has asked me 沃勒指挥官叫我感谢你
[29:23] to thank you for agreeing to take on this mission. 同意参与这次任务
[29:27] I didn’t agree to take on any– 我没同意参与任何…
[29:29] Sorry. We’re in a bit of a clock here. 抱歉 我们时间不多
[29:31] Now, you’re getting off this plane. 现在你要准备下机
[29:33] You can do that with a chute on your back 你可以背上降落伞跳下去
[29:34] or a bullet in your head. Your call. 或由我一枪打爆你的头 你决定
[29:45] Why is Waller doing this? 沃勒为什么要这么做
[29:47] Guess she likes you. 看来她喜欢你
[29:48] I didn’t think Waller could like anybody. 没想到沃勒也会喜欢人
[29:49] Plus, you know the terrain. 而且你了解地形
[29:52] What terrain? 什么地形
[29:52] Your job is to infiltrate the area, 你的工作就是要潜入该区域
[29:55] assess the threat, and report back. 评估威胁性 然后上报
[29:57] You have AES-encrypted communication gear in your pack. 你的背包里有高级加密通讯设备
[30:03] Now, according to our intel, 根据我们的情报
[30:05] your target may be radar capable, 你的目标也许有雷达监测
[30:07] so you’ll have to HALO in. 所以你要高跳低开进入
[30:09] So when you think you’re about to splat, 当你觉得你快失控时
[30:12] only then do you pull the shoot. 再拉开你的伞
[30:21] Wait, is that– 等等 那是…
[30:28] Uh-oh. You have mopey face. 怎么一脸无精打采的样子
[30:30] Were you worried after 5 months of happiness 是在担心过了五个月的逍遥日子
[30:32] that you weren’t going to be able to make it anymore? 再也没法像以前那么神勇了吗
[30:34] I ran into Lance. 我碰到了兰斯
[30:36] And he gave you a hug because he missed you? 他因为想念你 所以拥抱你了吗
[30:38] Yeah, well, it’s not just Lance. 好吧 不只是兰斯
[30:41] Thea. There is something wrong with Thea. 还有西娅 西娅不太对劲
[30:44] She doesn’t want my help and neither does Diggle. 她和狄格尔都不要我帮忙
[30:46] We should never have come back here. 我们就不该回来
[30:50] Let’s go. Let’s go home. 那走吧 我们回家吧
[30:52] You don’t want to go home. 你不想回家
[30:54] I love our new home. 我爱我们的新家
[30:56] And I love you. 我爱你
[30:59] But I also love it here, 可我也爱这里
[31:00] and you can’t honestly tell me that you don’t. 你不能说你不爱
[31:02] Yeah, no, of course I miss aspects of it. 没错 我当然想念这里的某些方面
[31:06] The sense of purpose, the idea of helping people. 有目标的感觉 帮助他人的理念
[31:08] But Lance was right. 可兰斯说得对
[31:10] About what? 哪一方面
[31:14] A few months ago he told me 几个月前他告诉我
[31:15] that all I brought back from the island 我从那个小岛带回来的
[31:17] was pain, misery, and darkness. 只有伤痛 不幸和黑暗
[31:22] Of course I knew that the moment we came back here, 我当然知道我们回来的那一刻
[31:25] that darkness would be waiting for me. 那股黑暗就等着我
[31:27] Well, he’s wrong. Dead wrong. 那他错了 错得很离谱
[31:29] You didn’t bring the darkness back with you from Lian Yu. 你没有把那种黑暗从炼狱带回来
[31:31] But, Felicity, I’m telling you that 但是 费利西蒂 我要告诉你
[31:32] the only way I know how to fight the darkness 我知道的对抗黑暗的唯一方法
[31:35] is to be darkness. That is why I left. 就是融入黑暗中 所以我才选择离开
[31:39] And I don’t want to be that type of person anymore. 我不想再做那种人了
[31:42] Maybe you just need to be a different kind of person. 也许你只是需要做个不一样的人
[31:45] And you’re not doing this alone anymore. 你现在不再是孤身作战
[31:50] Train station was a bust. 火车站那什么都没有
[31:52] No incendiaries on the platform, 月台上 铁轨上
[31:53] on the tracks, or inside any of the trains. 或是任何一辆列车里都没有燃烧弹
[31:55] Yeah, but if there’s no bomb in the station, 嗯 可如果炸弹不在车站
[31:57] then how did they expect to blow it up? 那他们要怎么实施爆炸
[32:00] You didn’t bring the darkness here. 你并没把那种黑暗带回来
[32:04] The bombs aren’t at the station 炸弹不在车站里
[32:05] because they’re bringing them in. 因为他们正带着炸弹进去
[32:06] On a train. 在列车上
[32:07] When’s the reopening ceremony scheduled for? 重开仪式是什么时候
[32:08] 9:58, to coincide with the arrival 9点58分 为了配合第一辆
[32:10] of the first high speed train from Central City. 从中城开来的高速列车
[32:12] Let’s suit up. 穿上装备吧
[32:13] You should suit up, too. 你也该穿上装备
[32:15] What? 什么
[32:53] Get me closer. 开近点
[32:56] I’m trying. 我尽量
[33:03] Everybody get out of here. 大家赶快离开
[33:05] It’s not safe. 这里有危险
[33:13] Out of the way, out of the way, out of the way. 闪开 闪开 闪开
[33:20] Whoa. You’re really strong. 你真有力
[33:23] Go. 快走
[33:24] This is SCPD. 星城警察
[33:25] Everyone quickly and quietly evacuate the station. 大家快速安静地撤离车站
[33:32] Everyone move calmly towards the exits. Calmly. 大家冷静地走向出口 不要紧张
[33:38] The train is 10 minutes out. 列车十分钟后到达
[33:39] 6 minutes till safest blast radius. 离最稳妥的爆炸半径范围只剩六分钟
[34:02] Situation report. 报告情况
[34:06] Mr. Slater. 斯莱特先生
[34:08] Sorry. He had to get off at an earlier stop. 抱歉 他得提前下车了
[34:13] You can’t be the Arrow, he died. So who are you? 你不可能是绿箭 他死了 你是谁
[34:16] You’re about to find out. 你很快就知道了
[34:20] Stop the train. 让列车停下
[34:22] No, I don’t want to. 我不想停
[34:24] Even if I did, I couldn’t. 即使我愿意 我也不能
[34:26] I destroyed the braking system 20 miles ago. 二十英里之前我就破坏了刹车系统
[34:29] Willing to die to destroy a train station? 为了毁掉火车站 不惜一死吗
[34:31] No, that would be ridiculous. 不 那太可笑了
[34:33] Then how are you planning on getting off the train? 那你打算怎么逃离火车
[34:35] Oh, you don’t know who I am, do you? 你不知道我是谁 对吗
[34:39] I’m Damien Darhk. 我是达米恩·达克
[35:06] Is that all you got? 你就这点能耐吗
[35:15] It seems you’ve much in common with the Arrow. 你跟绿箭挺像的
[35:17] You’re both dead. 你们都是死人了
[35:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:35] We need to stop the train. 我们必须让火车停下
[35:36] Got any ideas? 有什么主意吗
[35:37] Yeah, blow it up. 有 把它炸了
[36:05] So what are you gonna call yourself now? 现在你打算怎么称呼自己
[36:06] Everybody thinks Roy was the Arrow. 大家都以为罗伊是绿箭
[36:08] He won’t need a code name if he’s headed back to Ivy Town. 如果他回常春藤镇 他就不需要代号
[36:16] Well, then I guess I need a code name. 好吧 那么我想我需要一个代号
[36:19] Felicity and I, we have missed this. 费利西蒂和我都很想念这些
[36:21] We’ve missed all of you. 我们想念你们所有人
[36:23] And the city is far worse off than we thought. 而且这座城市比我们想象的更糟
[36:26] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[36:27] The man leading The Ghosts is Damian Darhk. 领导幽灵的是达米恩·达克
[36:29] Darhk left Star City months ago. 达克几个月前离开了星城
[36:31] Why would he come back? 他为什么要回来
[36:32] Did Ra’s tell you anything about Darhk 你从拉斯那里掌握到
[36:33] that would give us any idea about his agenda? 能洞悉达克的计划的信息吗
[36:35] He said that Damian Darhk had a hive of operatives 他说达米恩·达克有一个蜂群的特工
[36:39] at his disposal. 为他效力
[36:40] A hive? 蜂群
[36:41] That was the exact word he used? 这是他说的原话吗
[36:43] Yes. Why? 是的 怎么了
[36:45] Does it mean something to you? 你听说过吗
[36:47] Who would want to kill Andy? 谁想杀安迪
[36:49] Don’t know their names, just an alias. 不知道他们的名字 只有化名
[36:53] Hive. 蜂群
[36:55] No. 没有
[36:58] No, nothing. 完全没听过
[36:59] – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. -你还好吗 -没事
[37:00] I’m fine, man. I’m just beat. 我没事 兄弟 我只是累了
[37:02] Plus, I have a little girl to tuck in. 另外我还有个宝贝女儿等我回去哄睡觉 呢
[37:05] John. 约翰
[37:07] John. 约翰
[37:07] Listen, I’m, um, 听着 我
[37:09] I’m not quite there yet, Oliver, 我不在状态 奥利弗
[37:11] so let’s not do this right now. 所以现在还是不要说了
[37:13] No, I know. I get it. 我知道 我理解
[37:15] But there is something we do need to do. 但是有件事我们必须去做
[37:18] – Captain, new problem. – Seriously? -队长 有个新问题 -真的吗
[37:21] Someone’s hacked into the emergency broadcast system. 有人黑进了紧急播报系统
[37:23] They’ve taken over all the networks. 他们已经控制了所有的电视台
[37:25] 6 months ago, the Arrow died. 六个月前 绿箭死了
[37:28] But what he stood for didn’t. 但他的理念没有消逝
[37:31] It lived on in the heroes who took up his mantle. 由戴着他的兜帽的英雄们延续下去
[37:36] People who believe that this city 那些相信这座城市
[37:38] should never descend into hopelessness. 不应该陷入绝望的人们
[37:41] Who believe although light is full of darkness, 相信虽然光明中充满了黑暗
[37:44] that darkness can be the key to find light. 但黑暗是找到光明的关键
[37:48] And tonight, I am declaring my intention 今晚 我宣布
[37:51] to stand with them, 将会和他们站在一起
[37:53] to fight for this city, 为这座城市而战
[37:57] to be the symbol of hope 做到之前绿箭从没有做到的
[37:59] that the Arrow never was. 成为这座城的希望象征
[38:02] I am 我是
[38:07] the Green Arrow. 绿箭侠
[38:26] Who are you? 你是谁
[38:29] Answer me. 回答我
[39:04] Kanjigar septum vohnostrum. [咒语]
[39:23] You have a visitor. 你有客人
[39:33] Sorry about the arm. 很抱歉弄伤你的胳膊
[39:34] Unnecessary subterfuge to prevent anyone 让你受点小伤 以防止
[39:36] from suspecting your involvement with the Hive. 任何人怀疑你参与了蜂巢
[39:39] What do you want? 你想要什么
[39:40] Well, I’m a little disappointed 我有点失望
[39:41] the train station isn’t a smoldering pile of ash. 火车站并没有变成一堆灰烬
[39:44] I’m not. Mass murder, killing innocents. 我没有 大屠杀 杀戮无辜者
[39:47] I didn’t sign up for this. 我当初没答应做这些
[39:48] You signed up to follow my instructions, 你答应听从我的指令
[39:50] to do my will. 执行我的意愿
[39:52] I want to know everything about this Green Arrow, 我想知道关于这个绿箭侠的所有事
[39:53] where he lives, and who he loves, 他住在哪 他的爱人是谁
[39:55] and I want him off the boards by the time 我希望等我的同伴到来的时候
[39:56] my associates arrive. 他已经不在了
[39:58] And if I don’t help you? 如果我不帮你呢
[40:00] Well, then I would be surprised. 那我会很震惊
[40:02] ‘Cause I think I made it abundantly clear 因为我想我已经很明确地表示过
[40:04] you don’t have a choice. 你别无选择
[40:10] So my guilt for displacing Thea 这个住处太棒了 使我对取代西娅
[40:12] is only slightly outweighed 成为这里的女主人的事
[40:15] by how amazing this place is. 不再那么内疚了
[40:21] Thea’s actually been living with Laurel 事实上 过去的几个月
[40:22] for the past few months. 西娅和劳蕾尔住在一起
[40:24] Ra’s stabbed her right over there. 拉斯就在那里刺伤了她
[40:29] We can get a rug. 我们可以买个小地毯
[40:30] You know, I’d hate to disappoint you, 我不想让你失望
[40:32] but that speech is pretty hopeful. 但那个演讲能给人带来希望
[40:36] Why would that disappoint me? 那为什么会让我失望
[40:37] Oh, you know how you said you didn’t know 你知道当你说你不知道
[40:40] how to be a hero without the darkness? 如何做一个没有黑暗面的英雄
[40:43] And I know how you hate being wrong. 我知道你有多讨厌犯错误
[41:09] Sorry I missed the funeral. 抱歉我错过了葬礼
[41:13] – Zoom? – Yeah. -极速 -是的
[41:14] There was a time I would have thought this was my fault, 曾经我会以为这是我的错
[41:17] that I brought this darkness upon us. 是我把黑暗带给了大家
[41:19] Now I know it’s not my fault. 现在我知道这不是我的错
[41:21] It’s my responsibility. 这是我的责任
[41:23] Responsibility to do what? 做什么的责任
[41:26] To end it. 来结束它
[41:28] I’m gonna kill him. 我要杀了他
[41:30] Is there anything I can do? 有什么我能做的吗
[41:32] I want to be left alone. 让我单独待一会
[41:34] Ok. 好吧
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme