时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This season, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》本季回顾 |
[00:02] | I was told once that a man | 曾经有人跟我说 |
[00:05] | cannot live by two names. | 一个人不能有两个身份 |
[00:06] | I thought that I could be me and the arrow, | 我以为我可以做自己 同时做绿箭 |
[00:09] | but I can’t. | 但其实我做不到 |
[00:10] | I see it in your eyes– | 我从你的眼中看出来了 |
[00:12] | The struggle you have with your dual identity. | 你对双重身份的挣扎 |
[00:14] | I am the demon’s head. I want you to take my place. | 我是恶魔的首领 我想让你取代我 |
[00:18] | I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[00:20] | Oliver queen is the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭 |
[00:23] | I got you now, you son of a bitch. | 这次我抓住你了 你这个混蛋 |
[00:25] | There is no more Arrow. | 绿箭都不再存在了 |
[00:26] | Ra’s took that from you. | 拉斯让这成为了不可能 |
[00:30] | Take your rightful place as heir to the demon, | 成为恶魔的继承人 |
[00:33] | and Ra’s Al Ghul will bring your sister back. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福会救回你妹妹 |
[00:36] | All this time, I’ve been struggling with who I am. | 一直以来 我都在纠结于我是谁的问题 |
[00:40] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得出这些吗 |
[00:41] | The Alpha and Omega bioweapon. | 阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器 |
[00:43] | You will unleash this on Starling City. | 你要把这个用在星城 |
[00:46] | My son was killed by the virus | 我儿子被病毒害死了 |
[00:48] | Ra’s intends to use on your city. | 拉斯意图对你们的城市使用这种病毒 |
[00:53] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[00:56] | You asked us to trust you and we trusted you! | 你让我们相信你 我们相信你了 |
[00:59] | No, Oliver! | 不 奥利弗 |
[01:15] | You were asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[01:19] | I was dreaming. | 我做梦了 |
[01:20] | Ibn Sirin once wrote there are three types of dreams– | 伊本·西林写过 梦有三种 |
[01:23] | there are ones about truth; | 真相之梦 |
[01:25] | there are ones about desire, | 欲望之梦 |
[01:27] | and there are ones about temptation. | 以及诱惑之梦 |
[01:31] | What did you dream of? | 你梦到了什么 |
[01:32] | Rebirth… | 重生 |
[01:34] | As Ra’s Al Ghul. | 作为拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[01:36] | There is no greater burden | 你即将要做的事 |
[01:38] | than the one you’re about to take on– | 是最沉重的负担 |
[01:40] | the annihilation of one’s home. | 毁掉自己的家乡 |
[01:42] | It is necessary to complete my ascension. | 这样我才能完成继位 |
[01:45] | And I will be there to steady your hand when the time comes. | 等时辰到了 我会紧握你的手 |
[01:48] | I appreciate your assistance. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[01:50] | Soon you will wear this. | 很快你会戴上这个 |
[01:54] | And you will command a multitude, | 你会号令群众 |
[01:57] | and I shall call you Ra’s. | 我会称你为拉斯 |
[02:02] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[02:28] | Not that I’m complaining, | 我不是想抱怨 |
[02:29] | but shouldn’t we be dead by now? | 但我们现在不应该死了吗 |
[02:31] | Oliver tried to kill us. | 奥利弗想杀了我们 |
[02:32] | Ra’s tried. | 是拉斯想 |
[02:34] | Oliver was forced to let him appear to be successful. | 奥利弗被迫让他以为他成功了 |
[02:36] | So now we’re back to trust Oliver, | 现在我们又要开始信任奥利弗了 |
[02:38] | and while we’re at it, trust you, too? | 并且信任你吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah, because the last time I checked, | 是的 因为据我所知 |
[02:42] | you tried to make a deal with Ra’s to save yourself. | 你想跟拉斯做交易 来保全自己 |
[02:44] | In order for our plan to work, | 要想让我们的计划成功 |
[02:45] | Ra’s trust in Oliver had to be complete. | 拉斯必须完全信任奥利弗 |
[02:49] | And after that plane fiasco, it wasn’t. | 飞机出事之后 他并不信任他 |
[02:53] | Oliver needed to demonstrate | 奥利弗得再次向拉斯 |
[02:57] | one more time his loyalty to Ra’s. | 证明他的忠诚 |
[02:59] | Which I guess brings us back to… | 我想这就又回到了原来的问题 |
[03:02] | why aren’t we dead? | 我们为什么还没死 |
[03:03] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我可不是在抱怨 |
[03:06] | Oliver… | 五年前 |
[03:07] | was vaccinated against the Alpha Omega virus five years ago. | 奥利弗被注射了阿尔法欧米茄病毒 |
[03:11] | An associate was able to draw a version of the vaccine | 一名伙伴得以从他的血液里 |
[03:16] | from his blood. | 提取出了疫苗 |
[03:17] | A synthetic skin graft. | 人造皮肤移植术 |
[03:20] | Upon our incarceration, | 在我们被监禁的时候 |
[03:23] | I was able to vaccinate | 我给你们每个人 |
[03:25] | each one of you cutaneously. | 都注射了疫苗 |
[03:29] | I saved your lives. | 我救了你们的命 |
[03:32] | I believe the words you’re searching for | 我相信你们现在想说的是 |
[03:34] | are “Thank” and “You.” | “谢谢” “你” |
[03:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Assuming this is all some part | 就算这一切是某种 |
[03:42] | of a brilliant double double cross | 了不起的双重骗局 |
[03:43] | or triple cross– I’m losing count– | 或者三重骗局 我数不过来了 |
[03:45] | your master plan still has one major flaw, | 你的计划仍然存在一个重大缺陷 |
[03:47] | since we’re still chained in a dungeon. | 我们还被锁在地牢里 |
[03:49] | Patience, Miss Smoak. | 耐心点 斯莫克小姐 |
[03:51] | All we have to do is wait. | 我们只用等待 |
[03:53] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[03:59] | The thunder. | 雷声 |
[04:09] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[04:12] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[04:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:25] | You guys have a hot tub? | 你们居然还有热水浴缸 |
[04:27] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[04:31] | Hi, you guys! | 各位 |
[04:36] | I mean, this is like a real dungeon! | 这个地牢太逼真了 |
[04:39] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[04:40] | Thank you, Felicity. | 谢谢 费利西蒂 |
[04:42] | You just outed my secret identity to a super villain. | 你刚在一个超级坏蛋面前暴露了我的秘密身份 |
[04:46] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[04:47] | None taken. | 没事 |
[04:48] | Now get us out of here! | 快救我们出去 |
[04:50] | All right, uh, stand back. | 好的 后退 |
[04:58] | Excellent. | 真棒 |
[04:59] | How many assassins, do you figure? | 你觉得有多少刺客 |
[05:01] | Uh, none. They’re all taking a little nappy time. | 没了 他们都在小睡 |
[05:04] | Thank you. And not to be greedy, | 谢谢 我不想得寸进尺 |
[05:06] | but we could really use your help | 但我们真的需要你帮忙 |
[05:07] | on this whole Starling City super virus thing. | 处理星城超级病毒的事 |
[05:10] | And you know I would, but I am overdue | 你知道我很愿意 但我跟 |
[05:12] | for a very pointed conversation with Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯的那场直接谈话已不能再拖了 |
[05:16] | I’m sure Oliver’s got this. | 奥利弗肯定没问题的 |
[05:18] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我可不敢确定 |
[05:19] | Oliver hasn’t been very forthcoming | 奥利弗最近对他的计划 |
[05:21] | with his plans lately. | 总是遮遮掩掩 |
[05:22] | Well, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | what’s been going on with him lately, | 他最近怎么了 |
[05:26] | apart from a recent wardrobe change, | 除了他换了件衣服 |
[05:27] | but one thing that hasn’t changed is, | 但有一件事没变 |
[05:31] | he needs you guys. | 他需要你们 |
[05:34] | Even if he doesn’t think so. | 即使他自己不这样认为 |
[05:37] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[05:39] | I’ll never get used to that. | 这事我完全习惯不了 |
[05:40] | Well, there goes our ride home. John? | 我们没法靠他回家了 约翰 |
[05:44] | The plane we came in is still secure, | 我们过来时乘坐的飞机还是安全的 |
[05:46] | but we need to get to it quickly. | 但我们得快点赶过去 |
[05:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:53] | Tatsu. Let’s go, we’re leaving. | 塔苏 我们要走了 |
[05:56] | I left a life of solitude because Oliver asked it of me. | 因为奥利弗需要帮忙 我离开隐居的生活 |
[06:00] | It’s time to return to it. | 现在我该回去了 |
[06:07] | I’m wired. | 我身上有窃听器 |
[06:08] | In direct communication with my men outside. | 我可以直接跟我外面的手下保持联系 |
[06:10] | I’m going to count to five. | 我要数到五 |
[06:13] | One… | 一 |
[06:59] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[07:00] | Two engines are down. | 两个引擎坏了 |
[07:01] | We’re trying to compensate, but they’ve been tampered with. | 我们在试图补救 但它们被动了手脚 |
[07:03] | Sabotage? | 被人破坏 |
[07:07] | You! | 你 |
[07:12] | This is all your doing. | 这都是你干的 |
[07:14] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[07:15] | Nyssa had nothing to do with this. | 娜莎与此事无关 |
[07:17] | You were delivered by the prophecy. | 命运安排你前来 |
[07:20] | You wed my daughter. | 你娶了我女儿 |
[07:22] | Your name is Al Sah-Him | 你的名字是厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[07:23] | and you are Wareeth Al Ghul! | 你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福 |
[07:25] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[07:27] | is Oliver Queen! | 是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[07:29] | Oliver Queen is dead. | 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了 |
[07:31] | And soon, you will be, too! | 很快 你也会死 |
[07:39] | I handed you my crusade! | 我把我的事业交给了你 |
[07:41] | My only mission! | 我唯一的任务 |
[07:43] | I already have one. | 我已经有自己的事业了 |
[08:28] | Survive this, | 就算你这次活下来了 |
[08:30] | and I will come for you again and again | 我也会不断地去找你 |
[08:34] | until your end of days! | 直到你死 |
[08:36] | But first, your city will perish! | 但首先 你的城市将会灭亡 |
[08:55] | It’s the only parachute. | 那是唯一的降落伞 |
[09:12] | Stay strapped in and do exactly as I say. | 系好安全带 听我指挥 |
[09:16] | All right, we’ve lost hydraulics. | 好了 我们的液压装置也失效了 |
[09:18] | Is there a red lever by your right leg? | 你右腿边有个红色的手柄吗 |
[09:20] | Yes! | 有 |
[09:20] | Ok, on my go, | 好 我一下令 |
[09:22] | you’ll pull it up, you’ll turn it clockwise, | 你就把它拉起来 顺时针转动 |
[09:24] | push it back down. You understand? | 再推下去 明白了吗 |
[09:26] | Yes! | 明白 |
[09:27] | 3, 2, 1. Now! | 3 2 1 拉 |
[09:32] | Now back down! | 现在推下去 |
[09:43] | This is going to hurt. | 这会很疼的 |
[10:24] | 有同情心的人们 请保护像绍夫这样没有抵抗能力的人 | |
[10:38] | Oh, no. | 不不 |
[10:39] | I couldn’t. | 我不能接受 |
[10:40] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[10:43] | You were his friend. | 你是他的朋友 |
[10:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[11:04] | My people will be looking for me. | 我的人会来找我的 |
[11:07] | It’s just a matter of time till they find me. | 他们找到我只是时间问题 |
[11:12] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[11:14] | Do you remember Amanda Waller? | 你还记得阿曼达·沃勒吗 |
[11:16] | She’s the reason that I’m in Hong Kong. | 她就是我来在香港的原因 |
[11:20] | She thought I had a special talent. | 她觉得我有一种特殊的才能 |
[11:23] | She taught me things. | 她教了我许多东西 |
[11:25] | Let me show you. | 让我给你演示演示 |
[11:34] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[11:36] | For what? | 没时间干什么 |
[11:37] | I thought you said Oliver had a plan. | 我还以为你说过奥利弗有个计划 |
[11:38] | Yeah, and in the event that it doesn’t work, | 是啊 但要是万一没奏效 |
[11:40] | he has a back-up | 他还有后援 |
[11:42] | us. | 那就是我们 |
[11:44] | John, let’s determine | 约翰 我们来确定一下 |
[11:45] | the status of our arsenal. | 我们军火库的情况 |
[11:47] | Laurel, go to your father; start mobilizing the police. | 劳蕾尔 去找你父亲 开始发动警力 |
[11:49] | Mr. Palmer, I need you to find something that will neutralize | 帕尔默先生 我需要你找到一种物质能中和 |
[11:52] | an airborne contagion. | 通过空气传染的病毒 |
[11:54] | Miss Smoak, let’s find out | 斯莫克小姐 我们来找找 |
[11:55] | where our League of Assassin friends might be. | 我们刺客联盟的朋友可能在哪里吧 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. Did I mumble? | 不好意思 是我没说清吗 |
[12:02] | We follow his lead. | 我们听他安排 |
[12:04] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[12:05] | Ah, guys, I set up a proximity alarm | 大伙 我设了一个敌人逼近警告 |
[12:07] | to detect an unauthorized entry to this level. | 来侦测未经授权进入这层的情况 |
[12:09] | It’s going off like crazy. | 它现在像疯了一样在响 |
[12:14] | Nyssa. | 娜莎 |
[12:20] | – John– – You son of a bitch! | -约翰… -你个混蛋 |
[12:30] | Maybe we should give these guys the room. | 也许我们该给他们一点空间 |
[12:35] | Nyssa looks happy. | 娜莎看上去很开心啊 |
[12:36] | You two on your honeymoon? | 你俩是在度蜜月吗 |
[12:38] | What the hell’s going on, Oliver? | 这他妈是怎么回事 奥利弗 |
[12:40] | Start talking! | 说话啊 |
[12:41] | The reason that I have | 在过去几个月里 |
[12:43] | kept Malcolm close for the past several months | 我一直和马尔科姆保持联系的原因是 |
[12:44] | is because he had critical intel on our enemy. | 他手上有我们敌人的重要情报 |
[12:47] | He knows Ra’s. He knows the league. | 他了解拉斯 了解联盟 |
[12:49] | And he knew that if I was appointed his successor, | 而且他知道假如我被指认为他的继任者 |
[12:52] | that meant Starling City was marked for death. | 就意味着星城死定了 |
[12:55] | The only way that we were going to defeat the league | 我们打败联盟唯一的办法 |
[12:57] | was from the inside. | 就是从内部攻破 |
[12:59] | I had to get close enough to Ra’s to find out how he was | 我必须离拉斯足够近 以便弄清楚 |
[13:01] | going to destroy the city… | 他打算如何毁灭这座城市 |
[13:04] | and stop him. | 并阻止他 |
[13:04] | You trusted malcolm Merlyn | 你信任马尔科姆·梅林 |
[13:06] | more than you did the two people closest to you! | 胜于信任你最亲近的两个人 |
[13:08] | John, it wasn’t about trust! | 约翰 这和信任无关 |
[13:10] | It was about making sure that you and you were safe. | 我必须确保你们俩是安全的 |
[13:13] | I had to keep the circle as small as possible. | 我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事 |
[13:16] | How did you expect to repair all this once you got back? | 那等你回来了 你指望如何修复这一切 |
[13:18] | I didn’t. | 我没指望 |
[13:21] | I flew with Ra’s and the virus to Starling | 我和拉斯带着病毒飞到星城 |
[13:24] | and I sabotaged the plane. | 我弄坏了飞机 |
[13:27] | The plan… | 之前的计划是… |
[13:30] | was to kill ra’s and destroy the virus. | 杀死拉斯 毁掉病毒 |
[13:32] | It didn’t work. | 但是失败了 |
[13:33] | How did you expect to survive the plane crash? | 你怎么能指望从坠机中生还 |
[13:38] | You didn’t. | 你就没指望这个 |
[13:40] | You never expected to have this conversation. | 你从没想过会进行这次对话 |
[13:44] | You were planning on dying. | 你计划去送死 |
[13:53] | So that was your big plan? | 那就是你的大计吗 |
[13:55] | Sacrificing yourself to take out Ra’s? | 牺牲自己来除掉拉斯 |
[13:57] | It was the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[14:02] | At least now that it didn’t work, | 既然现在这计划失败了 |
[14:03] | I get a chance to tell both of you | 至少让我有机会告诉你俩 |
[14:06] | how sorry I am. | 我有多么抱歉 |
[14:07] | Sorry won’t cut it, Oliver. | 说抱歉也没用 奥利弗 |
[14:10] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[14:15] | But we have bigger problems | 但是相比起感情受伤 |
[14:17] | than hurt feelings | 和信任受损 |
[14:19] | and broken trust. | 我们还有更大的问题 |
[14:22] | Laurel needs to contact her father. | 劳蕾尔得联系她的父亲 |
[14:24] | Ray needs to find a way to counteract the virus. | 雷得找到办法中和病毒 |
[14:26] | I’m sure Malcolm told you… | 我相信马尔科姆告诉你们了 |
[14:29] | we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[14:44] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[14:47] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[14:50] | He failed this city. | 他辜负了这座城市 |
[14:54] | And I’m giving him the justice he deserves. | 而我要给他他应受的正义的制裁 |
[14:57] | This isn’t justice! | 这不是正义 |
[14:59] | It’s… wrong. | 这是…错误的 |
[15:05] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[15:07] | Just passed out from the pain. | 只是疼晕过去了 |
[15:21] | What’d you find? | 发现什么了 |
[15:22] | My father isn’t using any of the League’s | 我父亲没有使用市里任何一处 |
[15:23] | ordinary redoubts in the city. | 联盟的堡垒 |
[15:25] | If Ra’s is here with the virus, | 如果病毒在拉斯手上 |
[15:26] | why hasn’t he used it yet? | 他为什么还不释放呢 |
[15:29] | Where are we? | 有什么进展 |
[15:30] | Nowhere. Ra’s is old school. | 什么也没有 拉斯是个老派 |
[15:32] | Every way I have of finding him is new school. | 而我寻找他的方法都是新派的 |
[15:34] | Oliver, maybe we need to change the way we’re looking for him. | 奥利弗 或许我们应该换个方式找他 |
[15:37] | If we’re trying to find a sub that’s gone dark, | 就好比寻找潜伏的潜艇时 |
[15:39] | we should look for what’s out of the ordinary in the water. | 应该观察海里有什么异常的情况 |
[15:42] | So we look for what’s unusual | 所以我们要找一些不寻常的情况 |
[15:43] | and maybe that points us | 或许这能告诉我们 |
[15:44] | to how or where Ra’s plans to release the virus. | 拉斯释放病毒的位置和方式 |
[15:47] | Traffic lights were down for 20 minutes at Adams and O’Neil. | 亚当斯和奥尼尔大街口的信号灯坏了二十多分钟了 |
[15:49] | All computers at Starling National Bank are offline. | 星城国家银行的所有电脑都下线了 |
[15:51] | The entire top floor of the Essex Hotel is closed. | 艾塞克斯酒店的顶层全都关闭了 |
[15:53] | There’s an electrical spike at 52nd and Robson. | 52大街和罗布森街交汇处发生了电涌 |
[15:56] | Wait, go back. The top floor of the Essex is closed. | 等等 倒回去 艾塞克斯酒店顶层关闭了 |
[16:00] | My father doesn’t frequent hotels. | 我父亲可不喜欢住酒店 |
[16:01] | According to internal emails, | 根据内部邮件显示 |
[16:03] | the floor was shut down for a Damien Darhk. | 是一个叫达米安·达克的人要求关闭的 |
[16:05] | A name like that has to be an alias. | 这名字肯定是假的 |
[16:07] | Damien Darhk is in Starling city. | 达米安·达克来星城了 |
[16:09] | My father’s most bitter enemy. | 我父亲最憎恨的敌人 |
[16:11] | That’s why Ra’s hasn’t released the virus. | 这就是拉斯还没释放病毒的原因 |
[16:13] | He wants to use it to kill Damien Darhk. | 他想用它杀死达米安·达克 |
[16:15] | This was never just about my ascension. | 这根本不是因为我要继位 |
[16:17] | Ra’s wants to take out his nemesis. | 拉斯是想铲除他的敌人 |
[16:19] | Looks like you weren’t the only one with a hidden agenda. | 看来不光你一个人有诡计 |
[16:23] | This can work for us. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[16:26] | Ra’s wants Damien. | 拉斯想要达米安 |
[16:29] | So we give him Damien. | 那我们就给他达米安 |
[16:30] | We trade Damien for the virus. | 我们用达米安交换病毒 |
[16:33] | That is remarkably ruthless and cold-blooded. | 这么做十分残忍无情 |
[16:37] | I approve. | 我同意 |
[16:49] | Count two on the roof, | 楼顶有两个 |
[16:50] | one on the penthouse floor. | 顶层有一个 |
[16:58] | I got two guarding the elevators, | 电梯这有两个人把守 |
[17:00] | another three going in and out of the service entrance. | 服务入口有三个人进进出出 |
[17:05] | And a patrol in the stairwell. | 楼梯井还有一个巡逻的 |
[17:07] | Same for the northwest corridor. | 西北方的走廊也有一个 |
[17:10] | Keep Darhk’s men from joining the party. | 把达克的人拦在外面 |
[17:13] | Getting into position. | 准备就位 |
[17:42] | Damien Darhk. | 达米安·达克 |
[17:43] | You know, the hotel’s going to bill me for that window. | 酒店会让我赔这扇窗的 |
[17:46] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[17:48] | This is bold, | 真大胆 |
[17:51] | even for Ra’s. | 即使是拉斯这样的人 |
[17:52] | Ra’s Al Ghul wants you dead. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福想要你死 |
[17:54] | He’s planning a bioweapon to take you out. | 他想用生化武器杀死你 |
[17:56] | Well, that’s a considerable amount of work to go to. | 这工作量可不小 |
[17:59] | Ra’s certainly must want Mr. Darhk off the board. | 拉斯一定非常想除掉达克先生 |
[18:05] | Oh, you seem surprised. | 你好像挺吃惊 |
[18:07] | Mr. Darhk left Starling the moment he learned | 达克先生得知拉斯的意图后 |
[18:09] | of Ra’s’ intention. | 立刻离开了星城 |
[18:11] | It’s amusing the demon’s head | 恶魔的首领竟然以为能够悄无声息地 |
[18:13] | thinks he can catch my employer unawares. | 抓到我老板 真是荒唐可笑 |
[18:19] | It’s just my phone. | 只是我的手机 |
[18:27] | Hello, Al Sah-him. | 你好 厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[18:29] | Apparently both our plans did not go as we’d hoped. | 很显然咱俩的计划都没有按照预期进行 |
[18:32] | I’m going to find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[18:33] | It was a bold gambit, hoping to leverage Mr. Darhk, | 真是个大胆的想法 企图用达克先生做筹码 |
[18:36] | but one which had done you no good. | 这对你一点好处也没有 |
[18:38] | I set in motion the death of your city | 我在十分钟前就已经在你的城市 |
[18:40] | 10 minutes ago. | 实施了死亡行动 |
[18:42] | The Alpha Omega shall be disseminated by means of four vessels. | 阿尔法和欧米茄将会通过四个容器传播 |
[18:47] | Four instruments of death. | 四个死亡容器 |
[18:49] | And I doubt that you and your friends | 我觉得你和你的朋友们没有时间 |
[18:51] | will have time to stop all of them. | 能够全部阻止 |
[18:53] | Unlike you, Oliver Queen, | 不像你 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[18:55] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说到做到 |
[18:57] | And I swore that you would see your city perish. | 而我发过誓 你会亲眼看到你的城市灭亡 |
[19:06] | I told you I needed the dd-fives for the Andreyko case on my desk, | 我跟你说了把安德科案的影像资料放到我桌子上 |
[19:10] | and unless I recently went blind, they’re not here! | 除非我刚瞎了 桌子上根本没有 |
[19:13] | Now what… | 现在… |
[19:15] | I got to put you on hold for a second. | 你得先等一下了 |
[19:17] | Won’t be long. | 不会太久 |
[19:20] | I thought you and I agreed to give ourselves some space. | 咱俩不是说好给彼此一些空间吗 |
[19:23] | Not when the city’s in danger. | 现在城市有危险 |
[19:25] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听你说这个 |
[19:26] | Wait. Do you remember that chemical spill | 等一下 你还记得五年前 |
[19:28] | in Hong Kong five years ago? | 发生在香港的那次化学品泄漏吗 |
[19:29] | It turns out, it was a biological attack | 实际上 那是一次生化袭击 |
[19:31] | – and that bioweapon… – Let me guess. | -而那个生化武器… -我来猜猜 |
[19:34] | This is coming from your buddy Queen, right? | 你这是听你的朋友奎恩说的 对吧 |
[19:35] | The city’s under attack? Must be may? | 城市要受到袭击了 |
[19:38] | What do… | 你要… |
[19:39] | You still keep it in the middle drawer? | 你还放在中间的抽屉里吗 |
[19:41] | – What? – The bottle? | -什么 -那个瓶子 |
[19:44] | I’m going to bet that it’s scotch. | 我打赌一定是威士忌 |
[19:49] | It’s not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[19:51] | Don’t. | 别解释了 |
[19:54] | If you want to drink, then drink. | 你要是想喝就喝吧 |
[19:57] | But don’t just stand there and lie to me right to my face. | 但不要当着我的面跟我说谎 |
[19:59] | Doesn’t feel good, does it? | 这感觉不好 对吧 |
[20:01] | It makes you thirsty. | 会让你口渴 |
[20:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:06] | No matter what happens between us, that’ll never change. | 无论我们之间发生了什么 这点不会改变 |
[20:09] | You can hate me for lying, | 你可以因为我说谎而恨我 |
[20:11] | you can blame Oliver for Sara, | 你可以因为莎拉的事责怪奥利弗 |
[20:12] | you can even blame me. | 甚至你责怪我也可以 |
[20:15] | But falling off the wagon, that’s on you. | 不过你要是酒瘾复发 那就怪不得别人 |
[20:17] | I got it under control, all right? | 我控制得住 好吧 |
[20:18] | It’s two drinks a day and that’s it. | 只是一天喝两次 |
[20:20] | We’re alcoholics, dad! Drunks! | 老爸 我们是酗酒者 是醉鬼 |
[20:22] | There’s no such thing as two drinks a day. | 根本不存在什么一天喝两次 |
[20:25] | And now you have a choice. | 但现在你可以选择 |
[20:28] | You can keep drinking | 或者继续这么喝下去 |
[20:29] | and keep being angry at me and Oliver or the rest of the world, if you want. | 继续生我和奥利弗或者其他人的气 |
[20:35] | Or you can make both of your daughters proud | 也可以做出让你的两个女儿自豪的事 |
[20:36] | and throw away the bottle and help save the city. | 把那瓶酒扔掉 然后拯救我们的城市 |
[20:47] | John, Malcolm, and Nyssa are on their way back. | 约翰 马尔科姆和娜莎正在回来的路上 |
[20:49] | – What happened with Darhk? – He was gone. | -达克那边怎么样 -他跑了 |
[20:51] | Man that I found was a cut-out. | 我找到的那个是个替身 |
[20:53] | Ra’s plans to release the virus at four points across the city. | 拉斯计划在城市的四个地点释放病毒 |
[20:56] | I worked out a containment system that can safely neutralize the virus, | 我发明了一个密封系统可以中和病毒 |
[20:59] | if we can get our hands on it. | 只要我们能找到病毒 |
[21:00] | Well, we need four of them, | 我们得找到这四个源 |
[21:01] | and a way to spread the inoculant if this gets out of control. | 而且如果事态恶化 我们得有办法发放接种体 |
[21:04] | I scrubbed through all the information that Malcolm gave us | 我看了所有马尔科姆给我们的 |
[21:06] | on the Hong Kong attack five years ago. | 有关五年前香港的那次袭击的资料 |
[21:07] | The Alpha Omega virus gave off a low level | 阿尔法和欧米茄病毒从低等级的 |
[21:09] | mission from its R.N.A., almost like radiation. | 核糖核酸开始扩散 就像辐射一样 |
[21:11] | If you can hack the Keyhole Hexagon satellite, | 如果你能黑进锁眼”六角形”卫星 |
[21:13] | you can tune the quadband to search for it… | 你就能调整四频电路搜索它 |
[21:14] | which you’ve been doing for the last five minutes. | 这五分钟你已经在做这件事了 |
[21:17] | We need probable locations | 一旦你定位到 |
[21:18] | where he would release the virus | 马上告诉我们 |
[21:19] | as soon as you can get them. | 他准备散播病毒的可能地点 |
[21:28] | Maseo! | 马赛欧 |
[21:31] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:35] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[21:37] | is I wasn’t strong enough | 我还不够强大 |
[21:40] | to save my son. | 不足以保护我的儿子 |
[21:43] | Or to do what Oliver did. | 或做奥利弗所做的事 |
[21:46] | What oliver did was horrible. | 奥利弗做的事太可怕了 |
[21:49] | He allowed himself to become a monster. | 他任由自己变成怪物 |
[21:52] | No more of a monster than I am. | 可我比他更像怪物 |
[21:55] | I am… | 我 |
[21:57] | without a soul, Tatsu. | 没有灵魂 塔苏 |
[22:00] | Only if you abandon your wife when she needs you the most. | 除非你是要在你妻子最需要你的时候抛弃她 |
[22:04] | Every time… | 每当 |
[22:07] | I look in your eyes… | 我看着你的双眼 |
[22:12] | I see my son’s. | 就看到了儿子的双眼 |
[22:14] | I see my failure. | 看到了我的失败 |
[22:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:18] | I’m not worthy of that love. | 我不配被你爱 |
[22:28] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[22:30] | Somewhere we cannot follow. | 去我们不能跟去的地方 |
[22:40] | I know I said I would never, ever bring you coffee again, | 我知道我说过 我永远不会再给你倒咖啡了 |
[22:43] | but the city facing | 但这座城市正面对着 |
[22:46] | a bioweapon attack | 生化武器的袭击 |
[22:48] | seemed like a valid exception. | 好像是个很好的破例的理由 |
[22:54] | So your plan to take out Ra’s by dying… | 所以你计划以死阻止拉斯 |
[22:58] | We should talk about that. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[23:02] | Every night since the mountain, | 自从去了山上 |
[23:03] | I’ve had the same dream. | 我一直在做同一个梦 |
[23:05] | You are pleading with me not to go face Ra’s, | 梦见你恳求我不要和拉斯对决 |
[23:08] | and I listen to you. | 我听了你的话 |
[23:10] | Sometimes the dream still ends badly; | 有时梦的结局仍然很不好 |
[23:12] | I end up with this sword in my chest. | 最后我被这把剑刺穿胸膛 |
[23:15] | But most of the time, | 但多数结局 |
[23:18] | we escape. | 我们都逃脱了 |
[23:22] | And we’re just driving. | 我们就一直开着车 |
[23:25] | And all this seems… | 而这一切都好像 |
[23:29] | it seems so far away, | 好像非常遥远 |
[23:30] | because it’s just… | 因为那只有… |
[23:34] | it’s the two of us. | 只有我们两个人 |
[23:38] | I know you think that that’s not possible, | 我知道你觉得这不可能 |
[23:41] | that you dead and Ra’s | 觉得你和拉斯都死了 |
[23:42] | dead is the only realistic best case scenario. | 才是唯一可能的最好结局 |
[23:46] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[23:50] | I can’t defeat Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我无法战胜拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[23:53] | Oliver Queen can’t. | 奥利弗·奎恩无法战胜他 |
[23:55] | The Arrow can’t. | 绿箭无法战胜他 |
[23:59] | Both those men tried and both those men failed. | 这两个人都努力过 但都失败了 |
[24:04] | You remember what you said to me during our night together | 还记得在南达尔巴特 我们一起的那晚 |
[24:06] | in Nanda Parbat? | 你跟我说过什么吗 |
[24:10] | You’re no longer either of those men. | 你已经不是那两个人了 |
[24:16] | You’ve become… | 你成了 |
[24:18] | someone else. | 另一个人 |
[24:21] | Become something else. | 成了另一个存在 |
[24:24] | This… | 这里… |
[24:27] | is different now. | 已经不同了 |
[24:29] | Because despite your best efforts, | 因为尽管你尽了全力避免 |
[24:32] | you’ve allowed yourself to feel something. | 你还是让自己产生了感情 |
[24:34] | I know you think that that’s a weakness; it’s not. | 我知道你觉得那是一种懦弱 但并非如此 |
[24:40] | It’s your key | 那是你 |
[24:42] | to beating Ra’s. | 打败拉斯的关键 |
[24:47] | Don’t fight to die. | 不要为死而战 |
[24:51] | Fight to live. | 为生而战 |
[25:01] | Satellite trace is back. I’ve got four locations. | 卫星定位有结果了 找到了四个地方 |
[25:03] | OK, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[25:05] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[25:10] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:14] | All right, yeah, got ’em. | 好 记下了 |
[25:18] | I don’t know, we’ll talk about that later. | 我不知道 我们之后再谈 |
[25:23] | I need all units. I need E.S.U., all squad cars | 我要所有单位 紧急小组和所有巡逻车 |
[25:26] | converging on these four locations. | 都集中到这四个地点 |
[25:28] | We got a potential bioweapons attack. | 我们有潜在的生化武器袭击 |
[25:32] | I’m onsite. | 我就位了 |
[25:36] | Onsite. | 就位 |
[25:39] | Onsite. | 就位 |
[25:43] | I’m onsite, | 我就位了 |
[25:45] | But I have no idea what I should be looking for around here. | 但我也不知道自己该找什么 |
[25:47] | Do you see anyone in a League of Assassins outfit? | 你们有没有看到穿刺客联盟衣服的人 |
[25:49] | That would be a dead giveaway. | 这个特征最明显了 |
[25:57] | I have no weapons. | 我没有武器 |
[25:59] | And I have no virus. | 也没有病毒 |
[26:02] | Ra’s Al Ghul awaits you on the Starling City dam. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福在星城大坝等你 |
[26:04] | He wishes to be in your presence | 他希望在你的城市死亡之际 |
[26:06] | as your city dies. | 你们能在一起 |
[26:09] | And what makes him think that I won’t just stay focused | 他凭什么认为 我不会专注于 |
[26:11] | on saving my city? | 拯救我的城市 |
[26:13] | Because he knows of your deluded belief | 因为他知道 你认为能打败他的想法 |
[26:15] | that you can defeat him in battle. | 是在自欺欺人 |
[26:17] | And you know that as long as the demon’s head lives, | 而且你也知道 只要恶魔的首领活着 |
[26:21] | he will continue to threaten your home. | 他就会一直威胁你的家 |
[26:43] | Ok, I got a runner carrying a metal briefcase. | 我发现一个提着金属提箱的人在跑 |
[26:44] | The bioweapon is going to be in the briefcase. | 生化武器应该就在提箱里 |
[26:46] | OK, I’m scrubbing footage from traffic | 好 我正在检视交通摄像头拍到的画面 |
[26:47] | and surveillance cameras at the remaining three locations. | 还有其他三个地点的监控画面 |
[27:09] | Don’t… move. | 别动 |
[27:11] | – Nice threads. – Thanks. | -衣服真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[27:21] | Felicity, the briefcase is empty. | 费利西蒂 箱子是空的 |
[27:23] | It’s empty! | 是空的 |
[27:26] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪 |
[27:28] | Where’s the virus?! | 病毒在哪 |
[27:36] | He is the weapon. | 他就是生化武器 |
[27:38] | Ra’s is using his own men to disperse the virus! | 拉斯用他手下的活人散播病毒 |
[27:40] | And we will not be stopped. | 而你们阻止不了我们 |
[27:45] | The will of Ra’s Al Ghul is our own! | 拉斯·厄尔·高福的意志 就是我们的意志 |
[27:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[27:55] | I knew you couldn’t resist. | 我知道你无法抵抗 |
[27:57] | The man who survives the sword of Ra’s Al Ghul | 从拉斯·厄尔·高福之剑下活下来的人 |
[28:02] | shall become Ra’s Al Ghul. | 要成为拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[28:04] | So you brought me here to kill you? | 所以你让我来杀了你 |
[28:05] | Either way, I am victorious. | 无论怎样 我都是胜者 |
[28:08] | You either ascend to Ra’s as I have designed, | 你要么按照我的意愿 成为拉斯 |
[28:11] | or you will die. And the last thing | 要么死去 而你看到的最后一幕 |
[28:14] | you will ever see is your beloved city | 将是你挚爱的城市 |
[28:17] | succumbing to disease and death. | 被疾病与死亡所征服 |
[28:20] | Look out! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 小心 快逃 逃逃逃 |
[28:23] | Get back! Go! Go, run! | 后退 走啊 快跑 |
[28:32] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 快跑 |
[28:34] | Get back, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走开 快跑 跑啊 跑 |
[28:38] | Everybody get back! | 所有人都离远点 |
[28:40] | You got to get out of here! | 你要快点离开这 |
[28:41] | No, Malcolm inoculated me. Oh, my god. | 不 马尔科姆给我接种了疫苗 天呐 |
[28:44] | Starling city appears to be in the throes of a biological attack. | 星城正遭受生化武器袭击 |
[28:48] | Outbreak at Nelson Plaza. It’s bad. | 尼尔森广场感染爆发 情况很糟 |
[28:50] | It looks the virus spreads | 看起来一旦感染的血液暴露在空气中 |
[28:51] | when infected blood is exposed to open air. | 病毒就会传播 |
[28:54] | Even if we find Ra’s men, how are we supposed | 即使我们找到拉斯的手下 |
[28:56] | to stop them from spreading the virus? | 我们怎么能阻止他们传播病毒 |
[28:58] | Really bad temporary solution– | 有一个非常糟的临时解决办法 |
[28:59] | get them off the streets in a secured place as possible | 把他们从街上带到一个安全的地方 |
[29:01] | and do not let them cut themselves. | 别让他们自残 |
[29:03] | Wait. You’re not inoculated. | 等下 你还没接种疫苗 |
[29:05] | This is my father’s doing. | 这是我父亲造成的 |
[29:07] | I will see it undone. | 解决前我不会走的 |
[29:10] | You choose a sword that has already defeated you in battle. | 你选了一把已经在战斗中打败了你的剑 |
[29:37] | Miss Smoak, I’ve taken out one of Ra’s’ men. | 斯莫克小姐 我除掉了拉斯的一个手下 |
[29:40] | Don’t take chances. Put that body some place airtight, | 别侥幸 把尸体放在密封的地方 |
[29:42] | and try not to kill anyone else, while you’re at it! | 当你攻击别人的时候尽量别要了他的命 |
[29:45] | The virus is spreading. Can you replicate the inoculant? | 病毒已经传播开了 你能复制疫苗吗 |
[29:48] | That is the easy part. | 这不难 |
[29:49] | The hard part is disseminating it over a three block radius. | 难的是将它散播在半径为三个街区的范围内 |
[29:52] | Your nanotech. | 你的纳米微粒技术 |
[29:54] | Can you make them airborne? | 你能将他们变为空气传播吗 |
[29:55] | That is what I’m trying to do. | 我正在努力 |
[30:07] | I have been a most excellent trainer. | 我把你训练得真好 |
[30:09] | We need to get this guy somewhere he can’t infect anyone. | 我们要把他带到别处防止他不能传染别人 |
[30:26] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底是怎么了 |
[30:28] | We’re in the middle of a city-wide crisis. | 整个城市正经历着重大危机 |
[30:29] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间管这些 |
[30:30] | We’ve got two suspects up on the dam. | 有两个嫌疑人在大坝上 |
[30:32] | Don’t know why they’re fighting each other, | 不知道为什么他们在互相打斗 |
[30:33] | but the Chief says they’re responsible for what’s happening. | 但局长说他们是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[30:36] | He’s ordered me to take them out as soon as I have a clean shot. | 他命令我 只要视线清晰就把他们除掉 |
[30:55] | Something has changed within you, boy. | 你的内心已经改变了 孩子 |
[30:57] | Your will to live burns brighter, | 你想生存下去的意志更加强烈 |
[30:59] | and yet you rejected my offer of eternal life. | 但你却拒绝永生的机会 |
[31:01] | What you were offering wasn’t living! | 你给我的机会不是活着 |
[31:17] | Power serves you no interest. | 权利对你来说毫无吸引力 |
[31:21] | You’d rather love. | 你宁可去爱 |
[31:23] | A man who condemns his daughter to death wouldn’t understand. | 一个会让自己女儿去死的人是不会懂的 |
[31:30] | Detective, Captain? | 警探…队长 |
[31:32] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:33] | You’re going to have to be a lot more specific. | 你要讲得更具体点 |
[31:35] | I’m pretty sure your boy is at the Starling City dam, | 我很确定你们家那位正在星城的大坝上 |
[31:36] | and I got officers not listening to me | 而我这边有位警官不听我的指示 |
[31:38] | getting ready to shoot him. | 准备要射杀他 |
[31:39] | Now, despite what I think about your guy, | 现在 不论我怎么评价你们家那位 |
[31:41] | I don’t want to see him killed | 看上去他现在正在拯救这座城市 |
[31:42] | while I think he is trying to save the city. | 我可不想让他这时候死掉 |
[31:44] | But unless you order up a miracle pretty quick, | 但除非你现在神速地让奇迹发生 |
[31:46] | that’s exactly what’s going to happen. | 他就真的不免一死了 |
[31:48] | – Got number four. – Hold on a second, John. | -找到第四个了 -等一下 约翰 |
[31:50] | We have a new problem. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[31:51] | Hey, you have to get to Starling City dam. You have to fly. | 你现在要立刻去星城大坝 你要飞过去 |
[31:54] | I’m still uploading the operating code to the nanotech. | 我还在上传操作代码到纳米微粒技术 |
[31:56] | And I’m still rewriting on the fly. | 我还在重写飞行指令 |
[31:57] | I–I can’t leave the station. Why? | 我不能离开这 怎么了 |
[31:59] | Oliver’s in trouble. He needs your help. | 奥利弗有麻烦了 他需要你的帮助 |
[32:01] | Felicity, if I can’t get | 费利西蒂 我如果不能让 |
[32:03] | the nanotech to disperse the inoculant, | 纳米微粒技术散播疫苗 |
[32:04] | thousands of people in this city will die. | 成千上万的人会死 |
[32:05] | What? No! Ray, Oliver! | 什么 不行 雷 奥利弗要死了 |
[32:08] | It’s one life against the city’s. | 现在是一条命和整个城市的人 |
[32:10] | What would Oliver do? | 奥利弗会怎么做 |
[32:14] | Unlike you, | 不像你 |
[32:16] | thousands of honorable men will mourn my death | 当我离世的时候 |
[32:19] | when I leave this earth. | 成百上千个可敬之人会纪念我的逝去 |
[32:21] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | They will kneel | 他们会跪在下一任 |
[32:35] | before the next Ra’s Al Ghul. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福面前 |
[33:00] | I knew I chose well with you, boy. | 我知道我没看错你 孩子 |
[33:45] | If I could figure out how | 如果我知道怎么把这身装备解开 |
[33:46] | to get this thing off, I would be kissing you right now. | 我现在就想吻你 |
[33:59] | The casualty count would have been much higher | 有坊间传闻 帕尔默科技 |
[34:01] | if not for an airborne inoculant | 研制了空气传播疫苗 |
[34:03] | that rumors credit Palmer Technologies with developing. | 如果不是因为这个疫苗 死伤人数将会更高 |
[34:08] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[34:10] | I had to. | 我不得不那么做 |
[34:12] | I wanted to be the one. | 我想要亲手杀了他 |
[34:17] | You’re lucky you’re still alive. | 你应该庆幸你还活着 |
[34:20] | You wouldn’t be had you not been wearing League armor. | 如果你没穿着联盟的盔甲 你一定活不成 |
[34:24] | I like to think I had | 我觉得在这点上 |
[34:25] | a little something to do with that. | 我是小有功劳的 |
[34:31] | When I started this, | 当我开始这一切的时候 |
[34:33] | I wanted to keep you as far away from it as possible, | 我想让你们离这件事越远越好 |
[34:38] | because that has always been my instinct– | 因为那是我的本能 |
[34:42] | to go it alone. | 单独行动 |
[34:45] | But the truth is that we won tonight | 但事实是 我们今晚的胜利 |
[34:48] | because I wasn’t alone. | 正因为我不是一个人 |
[34:51] | I thought that this crusade would only end with my death. | 我以为这个事业将以我的死亡而告终 |
[34:54] | But even if I had died tonight, | 但即使我今晚死了 |
[34:56] | it would live on, because of you… | 这一切还会继续延续 因为有你 |
[35:01] | and you. | 你 |
[35:06] | Oh, and you. | 还有你 |
[35:08] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[35:09] | This city isn’t lacking masks. | 这个城市里不缺面具侠 |
[35:11] | Heroes. | 英雄们 |
[35:14] | Which is why I no longer need to be one. | 这也是为什么我不需要再做英雄 |
[35:18] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[35:19] | Ra’s took the Arrow identity from me. | 拉斯剥夺了我做绿箭的资格 |
[35:22] | I couldn’t be that person even if I wanted to be. | 即使我想我也不能继续下去了 |
[35:28] | And I don’t want to be. | 而且我也不想做绿箭了 |
[35:31] | I told you that… | 我告诉过你 |
[35:34] | I couldn’t be the Arrow and be with you. | 我不能既当绿箭又和你在一起 |
[35:38] | I want to be with you. | 我想要和你在一起 |
[35:43] | You told me that I have become someone else, | 你告诉我我成了另一个人 |
[35:45] | and I would like to… | 而我很想 |
[35:48] | maybe discover a little more about that person. | 多探索一下新的我 |
[35:52] | If you’ll come with me. | 如果你愿意跟我一起去的话 |
[35:55] | With you where? | 去哪里 |
[35:59] | Some place far away from here. | 离这里很远很远的地方 |
[36:02] | Even without me, | 即使没有我 |
[36:04] | Starling still has heroes to watch over it. | 星城还是有英雄的守护 |
[36:09] | John… | 约翰 |
[36:12] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈 |
[36:19] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -天呐 -是啊 |
[36:21] | That’s the word I’ve been saying over and over in my head. | 那是我一直在脑海里说了一遍又一遍的词 |
[36:26] | So, does that mean I’m going to have to find | 就是说我要重新找一个 |
[36:28] | a new Vice President? | 副总裁吗 |
[36:31] | I think so. | 没错 |
[36:34] | I hope that you find someone who makes you happy, Ray. | 我希望你找到一个让你幸福的人 雷 |
[36:39] | You deserve that. | 那是你应得的 |
[36:46] | – John? – I’m happy for you, Oliver. | -约翰 -我为你高兴 奥利弗 |
[36:49] | Despite our issues, | 尽管我们还有矛盾 |
[36:51] | you deserve to be happy. You and Felicity. | 你应该得到幸福 你和费利西蒂 |
[36:54] | And you’re right, the city’s in good hands. | 你说得对 这座城市已经得到了很好的照顾 |
[36:56] | – Including yours. – I’m no superhero. | -包括你的 -我不是超级英雄 |
[36:59] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[37:01] | For three years, you’ve been a rock. | 三年来 你一直作为基石 |
[37:04] | The city’s rock, my rock. | 这座城市的基石 我的基石 |
[37:07] | For three years, you have been the person I can count on. | 三年来 你一直是我可以依靠的人 |
[37:11] | I’m still counting on you. | 现在我仍然需要依靠你 |
[37:14] | Oliver, I don’t know if I can get past | 奥利弗 我不知道我能否忘却 |
[37:16] | what happened between the two of us. | 我们俩之间所发生的事 |
[37:18] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没要求你这么做 |
[37:21] | I’ll think on it. | 我会好好想想 |
[37:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:30] | John. | 约翰 |
[37:33] | If you’re going to keep going, | 如果你要继续做下去 |
[37:35] | you may want to find a way to conceal your identity | 干活儿的时候 也许要想办法 |
[37:37] | when you’re out there. | 隐藏身份 |
[37:40] | I’ll think on that, too. | 这点我也会好好想想的 |
[37:45] | – You be well, Oliver. – You, too. | -多保重 奥利弗 -你也是 |
[37:54] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[37:56] | Kumamoto. | 熊本 |
[37:57] | There’s a monastery there | 那里有间修道院 |
[37:59] | near my childhood home. | 离我童年故居很近 |
[38:01] | I had always hoped to show it to Akio | 我一直想在一家回日本的时候 |
[38:03] | when we returned to Japan as a family. | 带绍夫去看看 |
[38:06] | I’m so very sorry, Tatsu. | 非常遗憾 塔苏 |
[38:10] | And where will you go? | 那你要去哪 |
[38:13] | Back to Starling City? | 回星城吗 |
[38:15] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[38:17] | I tortured Shrieve for hours. | 我折磨了瑞孚几个小时 |
[38:22] | I don’t want that darkness around my mother or my sister. | 我不想那种阴暗围绕在我妈妈和妹妹身边 |
[38:25] | What of your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[38:27] | You told me about his message. | 你曾提过他留给你的信息 |
[38:30] | His hope that you would save your city. | 他希望你能拯救你的城市 |
[38:32] | I’m not the man my father thinks I am. | 我不是父亲期待的那种人 |
[38:36] | Even if I was, I… | 即使我曾经是 我 |
[38:38] | I should be alone. | 我应该孤身一人 |
[38:42] | I need to be alone. | 我必须孤身一人 |
[38:51] | Be well, Tatsu. | 保重 塔苏 |
[39:06] | He’s upstairs, | 他在楼上 |
[39:08] | packing. | 收拾行李 |
[39:10] | I’ll be leaving Starling as well. | 我也打算离开星城 |
[39:12] | Try to imagine my profound disappointment. | 试想一下我来自心底的失望 |
[39:16] | Thea, I love you. | 西娅 我爱你 |
[39:18] | I know my actions always haven’t shown that. | 我知道我的行动总是未能证明这点 |
[39:21] | But I am your father. | 但我是你父亲 |
[39:25] | and whatever you need, | 无论你需要什么 |
[39:26] | I will always be there for you. | 我总会尽我所能帮助你 |
[39:28] | Yeah, well, don’t wait by the phone. | 别等在电话旁 |
[39:31] | But, a year ago, | 可是一年前 |
[39:35] | you told me that you could teach me to be strong. | 你和我说你可以教我如何变得坚强 |
[39:40] | You’ve made good by that promise. | 这个诺言你的确实现了 |
[39:47] | God, are you sure you really want to do this? | 天呐 你真的确定要这么做吗 |
[39:50] | As sure as I was the last five times you asked me. | 跟你五分钟前问的时候一样 确定无疑 |
[39:54] | Be safe out there, ok? | 战斗时一定注意安全 好吗 |
[39:56] | As safe as anybody with a mask on can be. | 我会尽力的 |
[40:01] | But, actually, I was thinking, um, | 但其实我在想 |
[40:04] | maybe I’ll call myself the Red Arrow? | 也许我会叫自己红箭吧 |
[40:10] | I think I already told everyone to call you Speedy. | 我想我已经告诉大家叫你闪电妞了 |
[40:26] | As we agreed. | 照之前约定的 |
[40:31] | We’ve come a long way, you and I. | 我们经历了这么多 你和我 |
[40:34] | I’ve always looked at you as a son, Oliver. | 我一直视你为儿子 奥利弗 |
[40:38] | And I’m glad we got to work together | 我很高兴我们能够共同努力 |
[40:41] | to trust as we did. | 信任对方 |
[40:45] | I will never forgive you | 我永远也不会原谅你 |
[40:47] | for what you did to Sara. | 对莎拉所做的事 |
[40:51] | And my sister. | 以及我妹妹 |
[40:54] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[40:56] | Does that mean we’re enemies once more? | 这意味着我们又要再次成为敌人吗 |
[40:58] | That depends on what you do with your end of the bargain. | 这就看你答应我的事做得怎么样了 |
[41:08] | 帕尔默科技个人档案 辞职 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克 | |
[41:13] | Open new file. | 打开新文件 |
[41:14] | “Atom project update gamma.” | 原子计划更新伽马 |
[41:19] | Had an interesting breakthrough | 在重新利用纳米技术 |
[41:20] | while repurposing nanotechnology | 对抗病毒传播时 |
[41:21] | for anti-viral dissemination. | 有一个有趣的突破 |
[41:25] | With the proper modifications, | 做适当的修改 |
[41:27] | the nanotech can be applied | 纳米技术就能应用于 |
[41:28] | to the miniaturization of key components | 战衣小型化的 |
[41:30] | of the suit. | 关键部分 |
[41:33] | This will be miniaturization test number one. | 这将是小型化一号测试 |
[41:42] | Why can’t anything ever work the first try? | 为什么第一次测试总是不成功呢 |
[42:15] | At least admit this was your goal all along. | 至少承认这一直是你的目标 |
[42:18] | My only aspiration was to free myself of your father’s grasp. | 我唯一的渴望就是脱离你父亲的掌控 |
[42:22] | A feat we both managed to achieve. | 是我俩都得以实现的壮举 |
[42:26] | I don’t see how it was possible in your case. | 我一直不觉得你可能成功 |
[42:28] | When I was your father’s captive three months ago, | 三个月前 我被你父亲俘虏的时候 |
[42:31] | he tortured me with his blade. | 他用他的刀折磨我 |
[42:33] | And you survived because my father chose to release you. | 而你能活下来是因为我父亲选择放你走 |
[42:36] | Funny thing, prophecies. | 预言 很有趣 |
[42:38] | Fate and my father have shown you mercy. | 命运和我父亲都对你仁慈 |
[42:40] | I will not. | 可我不会 |
[42:42] | You took Sara from me, and I will have justice. | 你从我手里抢走了莎拉 我要伸张正义 |
[42:45] | You are welcome to try. | 欢迎尝试 |
[42:48] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[42:50] | kneel before Ra’s Al Ghul. | 向拉斯·厄尔·高福跪拜吧 |
[43:09] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[43:11] | After five years in hell, | 被困在地狱五年以后 |
[43:14] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只为一个目标 |
[43:16] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[43:18] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[43:20] | I became a hero who helped people. | 我成了帮助人们的英雄 |
[43:23] | But now it is time for me to be someone else. | 但现在是时候我做一下另一个人 |
[43:25] | It is time for me to be… something else. | 享受另一种生活 |
[43:35] | So, where are we going? | 那我们要去哪 |
[43:37] | I’m thinking a state that can annul a Nanda Parbat marriage. | 我在想去个可以取消南达尔巴特婚姻的州 |
[43:42] | Can I say something strange? | 我能说句奇怪的话吗 |
[43:47] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |