时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name was Oliver Queen. | 我的名字曾是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | For three years, I worked to save my city. | 三年来 我努力拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | But to save my sister, I had to become someone else. | 但是为了拯救我妹妹 我必须成为另一个人 |
[00:09] | I had to become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:14] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:16] | You can still save her, Oliver! | 你还能救她 奥利弗 |
[00:18] | Take your rightful place as heir to the Demon. | 成为恶魔的继承人 |
[00:20] | Ra’s Al Ghul will bring your sister back. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福会救回你妹妹 |
[00:27] | I fulfilled my end of our arrangement. | 协议中我的部分已经完成 |
[00:30] | I suggest you begin to make peace with yours. | 建议你也可以开始完成你的了 |
[00:34] | The only way that I’m going to survive this | 唯一能让我熬过去的 |
[00:36] | is if I know that you’re out there | 就是知道你 |
[00:38] | living your life, happy. | 过得很好 很幸福 |
[00:40] | Oliver Queen is dead, and for now, | 奥利弗·奎恩已死 但现在 |
[00:42] | only the Arrow, Al Sah-him, shall remain. | 只有绿箭 厄尔·莎菲尔还活着 |
[00:45] | Heir to the Demon. | 恶魔的继承人 |
[01:06] | Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. | 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去 |
[01:10] | He is forgotten. | 他已被世人遗忘 |
[01:18] | Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. | 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去 |
[01:21] | He is forgotten. | 他已被世人遗忘 |
[01:45] | You are Al Sah-him. | 你是厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[02:13] | You have made great progress in three weeks. | 三周来你进步不小 |
[02:17] | Al Sah-him. | 厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[02:20] | You no longer flinch upon hearing your new name. | 你听到新名字后不再退缩 |
[02:23] | Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. | 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去 |
[02:26] | He’s forgotten. | 他已被世人遗忘 |
[02:28] | Indeed. You are Al Sah-him. | 是的 你是厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[02:31] | You are Wahreeth al Ghul. Heir to the demon. | 你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福 恶魔的继承人 |
[02:34] | My lord. | 大人 |
[02:36] | I apologize for this interruption. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[02:38] | We captured this intruder. | 我们抓到了这个入侵者 |
[02:40] | Why, then, is he still yet alive? | 那他怎么还活着 |
[02:42] | He is known to Al Sah-him. | 厄尔·莎菲尔认识他 |
[02:50] | Oliver, what the hell is going on? | 奥利弗 怎么回事 |
[02:52] | Clearly he made another attempt to free Al Sah-him. | 显然他又想解救厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[02:55] | Well, then it falls on Al Sah-him to deal with him. | 那就该由厄尔·莎菲尔处置他 |
[02:59] | Oliver, they’re lying to you. | 奥利弗 他们在骗你 |
[03:02] | I never made it home. | 我根本没能回家 |
[03:03] | They’ve had me here prisoner for weeks. | 他们把我关在这里好几周了 |
[03:05] | My oath of mercy on your friends | 我放过你朋友们的誓言 |
[03:07] | was premised by your fealty. | 是以你的忠诚为前提 |
[03:09] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[03:11] | No, Oliver. Listen to me– | 不 奥利弗 听我说 |
[03:14] | they’re lying to you. We could still get out of here; | 他们在骗你 我们还能出去 |
[03:16] | you and me working together. There’s still a chance. | 我们合作 还有机会 |
[03:20] | Remove his chains. | 给他开锁 |
[03:26] | Give him your sword, Sarab. | 把你的剑给他 萨拉布 |
[03:28] | I will not kill an unarmed man. | 我不会杀手无寸铁的人 |
[03:35] | That’s the way this is? | 是这样吗 |
[03:37] | You’ve been here for a few weeks | 你来了几周 |
[03:38] | and you forget who you are. | 就忘记了自己是谁 |
[03:41] | Do you remember when you brought me into your crusade, | 你记得你要我加入你的事业时 |
[03:43] | I told you that I would be here to help remind you | 我跟你说过 如果你成了别人 |
[03:45] | who Oliver was, if you ever became something else. | 我会一直提醒你奥利弗的身份 |
[03:50] | I haven’t given up on that promise. | 我没有放弃承诺 |
[03:53] | Fight. | 开打吧 |
[04:23] | The past three weeks, | 过去三周里 |
[04:24] | you’ve been exposed to a rare herb centuries old. | 你接触到了一种有几百年历史的药草 |
[04:29] | It causes one’s conscience | 这能让人的良心 |
[04:30] | to come to the forefront of their mind | 到达他们心智的最前端 |
[04:32] | so it is the only thing that they see. | 这样他们就只能看到良心了 |
[04:35] | The herb’s effect is different for everyone. | 药草对每个人的作用都不一样 |
[04:39] | Some people see family and loved ones. | 有些人看到了朋友和爱人 |
[04:42] | Others encounter trusted friends or teachers. | 另外的看到了信任的朋友或者老师 |
[04:46] | Who did you see? | 你看到了谁 |
[04:51] | Very well. | 很好 |
[04:52] | There is something else I wish you to see. Come. | 我还想带你看别的东西 来吧 |
[04:55] | Where? | 哪里 |
[04:58] | The past. | 过去 |
[05:00] | A place now home only for the dead. | 只有死人的地方 |
[05:13] | 这是紧急播报中心 现在发布全市警戒 | |
[05:37] | I had the vial in my hand! | 我都拿到药瓶了 |
[05:40] | What’s happening is not your fault. | 发生的这事不是你的错 |
[05:42] | Shrieve is to blame, this is his doing. | 该责怪的是瑞孚 都是他干的 |
[05:44] | I can’t get through. | 我打不通 |
[05:45] | Everyone’s calling the police. | 大家都在报警 |
[05:47] | We’re all inoculated, remember? | 我们都接种了疫苗 记得吗 |
[05:48] | I want to get back to my son. | 我想回到我儿子身边 |
[05:52] | Have not been back to this place | 自从我对联盟宣誓效忠后 |
[05:53] | since I pledged myself to the League. | 就没回到这里过 |
[05:55] | What happened here? | 这里怎么了 |
[05:57] | When I joined the League, I was conscripted with another man. | 我加入联盟时 是和另一个人一起被征召的 |
[05:59] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[06:01] | We would become the prized agents of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我们成为了拉斯·厄尔·高福的精英特工 |
[06:05] | We were his horsemen. And he molded us into warriors | 我们是他的骑士 他把我们塑造成了 |
[06:08] | the likes the world had never seen. | 世界上前所未有的战士 |
[06:11] | We were as brothers. | 我们亲如兄弟 |
[06:12] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:14] | He believed himself worthy of becoming heir to the Demon, | 他觉得自己能做恶魔的继承人 |
[06:18] | but I was the one chosen. | 但被选中的是我 |
[06:20] | So you had to kill him. | 你得杀了他 |
[06:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:24] | But you see, I hesitated. And with that hesitation, | 但是我犹豫了 因此 |
[06:27] | he found an opportunity to escape, | 他发现了逃跑的机会 |
[06:30] | taking with him his loyalists and water from the Lazarus pit. | 带走了他的支持者和复活泉的水 |
[06:34] | And he has vexed me ever since. | 从此以后他就一直对我怀恨在心 |
[06:37] | And you. | 还有你 |
[06:39] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[06:40] | Damien continues the League’s ways, | 达米恩继续联盟的运作方式 |
[06:42] | but through his own organization filled | 但是通过他自己的组织 |
[06:44] | with a hive of agents devoted to his own agenda. | 里面是一群为他效力的特工 |
[06:49] | Last year, he tried to | 去年他试图 |
[06:50] | purchase Malcolm Merlyn’s earthquake generator. | 买下马尔科姆·梅林的地震机 |
[06:53] | He gave Gholem Qadir safe haven to Markovia. | 他让加伦·卡迪尔平安去了马克维亚 |
[06:56] | And he hired Mark Shaw | 并且雇佣了马克·肖 |
[06:58] | to steal a secret file from A.R.G.U.S. | 偷走超能力联合调查组的秘密文件 |
[07:00] | This was all the work of one man? | 这都是一个人做的吗 |
[07:04] | The list goes on. | 他还做了很多事 |
[07:07] | Many lives have been lost, others endangered. | 很多人丢了性命 其余人面临危险 |
[07:10] | And all because I was slow to swing a vengeful sword. | 这都因为我没能及时挥起复仇之剑 |
[07:13] | And I will not have my heir | 我不会让我的继承人 |
[07:16] | haunted by the same mistake. | 犯同样的错误 |
[07:18] | What is it you wish me to do? | 你希望我做什么 |
[07:20] | There is a rival who claims to be heir to the Demon. | 有个自称是恶魔继承人的对手 |
[07:24] | And you must eliminate this threat from your reign. | 你必须消除你统治下的这个威胁 |
[07:28] | And you must do so without mercy. | 你必须毫不留情 |
[07:53] | Did you hear? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:54] | Masks aren’t wanted in Starling no more. | 星城已经不需要面具使者了 |
[07:59] | Tell that to the woman you mugged. | 跟那个被你抢了的女人说吧 |
[08:17] | You underestimated your opponent again. | 你又低估了对手 |
[08:19] | I should have known he had a knife. | 我该知道他有把刀的 |
[08:21] | He didn’t have a knife. | 不是一把 |
[08:23] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:27] | He had two. | 是两把 |
[08:32] | Shall we continue your training? | 我们要继续训练吗 |
[08:34] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[08:36] | There’s a diner near here that serves the best | 这附近有一家餐馆 |
[08:37] | black and white milkshakes in Starling City. | 有星城最好吃的黑白奶昔 |
[08:40] | What is a black and white milkshake? | 黑白奶昔是什么 |
[08:45] | I never understood your country’s need | 真搞不懂你们国家为什么所有东西 |
[08:46] | to fry everything. | 都要炸着吃 |
[08:48] | That’s because everything tastes better that way. | 因为这样更好吃 |
[08:52] | This is more oil than potato. | 这比土豆油多了 |
[08:54] | Dip it in your milkshake. | 蘸奶昔吃 |
[08:56] | I sense you’re mocking me. | 你这是在笑话我吧 |
[08:59] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[09:00] | Here. Dip it in your milkshake. | 给 快蘸奶昔吃 |
[09:07] | I have to admit… | 我得承认 |
[09:09] | It’s fun seeing you like this. | 看你这样挺有意思的 |
[09:11] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[09:12] | Like a normal person. | 像正常人一样 |
[09:14] | I am a normal person. | 我本来就是正常人 |
[09:20] | I can’t believe you just said that. | 难以置信你居然说了这话 |
[09:24] | That’s actually not bad. | 还真不错 |
[09:27] | And the student becomes the teacher. | 学生摇身变成老师了 |
[09:34] | You have a point. | 你说得有理 |
[09:35] | For me, normal is a world where only the strong survive. | 对于我 正常就是强者生存 |
[09:40] | One without simple pleasures. | 没有简单的快乐 |
[09:44] | Thank you, Laurel. | 谢谢 劳蕾尔 |
[09:47] | I was alone and adrift, | 我孤身一人 四处漂泊 |
[09:49] | and you have shown me kindness. | 而你对我很好 |
[09:53] | I’m only returning the favor. | 我只是回报你 |
[09:56] | Isn’t that what you did for Sara? | 你不也是这么对莎拉的吗 |
[09:59] | There’s little comparison between my current situation | 我现在的情况跟莎拉和奥利弗 |
[10:01] | and Sara’s after her time with Oliver on Lian Yu. | 在炼狱那段日子之后的情况没有可比性 |
[10:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | It’s about Oliver. | 是关于奥利弗 |
[10:12] | There’s something that I haven’t told you. | 我有事瞒着你 |
[10:16] | He’s in Nanda Parbat. | 他在南达尔巴特 |
[10:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:21] | He’s accepted your father’s offer to become the next Ra’s. | 他接受了你父亲的提议 要成为下一任拉斯 |
[10:26] | You should have not kept that from me. | 你不该瞒着我的 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry, it’s just– | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[10:30] | it’s just that you seemed so happy, | 你看起来这么开心 |
[10:31] | and after what happened with your father, I… | 而且从你父亲那事之后 我… |
[10:38] | And here comes the Cat-5 prong into the Ethernet port! | Cat-5接口插入以太网端口啦 |
[10:41] | Even if she knew what that was, | 就算她知道你在说什么 |
[10:43] | even if I knew what that was, | 就算我知道你在说什么 |
[10:45] | I think Sara’s still a little young for chicken cacciatore. | 莎拉吃砂锅焖鸡还是有点早吧 |
[10:48] | Well, my mom used to feed me nachos from the bar | 我妈在我断奶前就喂我 |
[10:50] | at the Grand before I was off the bottle, | 格兰德酒吧的玉米片了 |
[10:52] | and I turned out normal. | 我出落得也很正常啊 |
[10:53] | Ish. | 算正常吧 |
[10:59] | John… | 约翰 |
[11:01] | What’s the house rule? | 说说我们家的家规 |
[11:03] | No Glocks on the dinner table. | 桌上不许放枪 |
[11:07] | How’d it go out there tonight? | 你今晚出任务怎么样 |
[11:09] | Your intel was spot-on. | 你的情报很准确 |
[11:10] | Caught four Halcones at the docks | 在码头抓了四个阿尔孔家族的人 |
[11:12] | trying to unload a shipment of M16s. | 他们想卸下一批M16枪支 |
[11:16] | Well, I’m especially proud that you didn’t get yourself killed. | 你能活着回来我真骄傲 |
[11:18] | That was my favorite part, too. | 我也最爱这一段 |
[11:21] | If you’re going to keep going out into the field, | 如果你要继续出任务 |
[11:23] | we should really design you some sort of… | 我们真该给你设计一套… |
[11:25] | Do not say “costume.” | 可别说”装束” |
[11:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Identity concealment. | 用来隐藏身份的 |
[11:31] | Look, eventually we’re going to have to figure out | 我们终究还是要想出个 |
[11:34] | a new status quo, a working one, now that… | 新现状的工作状态 既然… |
[11:37] | Ollie’s gone. | 奥利离开了 |
[11:43] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[11:46] | Having never been resurrected before, | 以前从没死而复生过 |
[11:48] | I don’t really have anything to compare it to. | 没什么能拿来比较的经历 |
[11:50] | I mean about Oliver. | 我是指奥利弗 |
[11:52] | Being gone. | 离开的事 |
[11:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:56] | Mornings are the worst. | 早晨是最糟的 |
[11:59] | I can’t really… leave the loft, | 我没法离开家 |
[12:02] | so it’s nice to be able to come here. | 能来这里真好 |
[12:05] | You are always welcome in our home. | 我们家永远欢迎你 |
[12:10] | I just miss him. | 我很想他 |
[12:14] | The fact that he’s gone because of me– | 毕竟他因为我才离开… |
[12:16] | He wouldn’t want you blaming yourself. | 他不会希望你责怪自己的 |
[12:22] | In the military, they have a saying | 在军队里 有这么一句话 |
[12:24] | for a soldier | 说的是 |
[12:25] | that makes the ultimate sacrifice. | 英勇就义的士兵 |
[12:28] | Gone… | 虽生犹死 |
[12:30] | but never forgotten. | 精神不朽 |
[12:31] | Gone, but never forgotten. | 虽生犹死 精神不朽 |
[12:39] | Liling’s apartment is just a few more blocks north. | 再往北走几个街区就到利林的公寓了 |
[12:46] | Wallace said there wasn’t a cure. | 华莱士说过没有解药的 |
[12:50] | It’s United States Army. Shrieve’s men. | 是美军 瑞孚的手下 |
[12:53] | That’s not a cure they’re giving those people! | 他们给那些人注射的根本不是解药 |
[12:54] | It’s the virus! | 是病毒 |
[12:57] | Shrieve is leaving nothing to chance. | 瑞孚要滴水不漏 |
[12:59] | He wants to infect as many people as possible. | 他要尽可能多地感染人们 |
[13:01] | Come on, we have to stop him. | 快来 我们得阻止他 |
[13:02] | Hey! Get away from there! | 离开那里 |
[13:16] | Tatsu, the truck! | 塔苏 卡车 |
[13:35] | I had him! | 我可以搞定他的 |
[13:38] | What do we now? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:39] | Destroy it. All of it. | 全部销毁 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Oliver earlier. | 很抱歉没有早点告诉你奥利弗的事 |
[13:49] | That was your right to know. | 你有权利知道 |
[13:51] | I just– | 我只是… |
[13:52] | things were going so well for you. | 你现在一切都好 |
[13:55] | You seemed happy, and I didn’t want to upset you, | 你看上去很开心 我不想让你不快 |
[13:56] | but I still shouldn’t have kept it from you. | 但我还是不该瞒着你 |
[14:01] | Were I so inclined, I’d question why your first instinct | 如果我闲着 倒是想问问你的第一直觉 |
[14:03] | is to always keep matters secret. | 为什么总是把事情遮遮掩掩 |
[14:06] | Even after doing so cost you a relationship with your father. | 即使这么做已经害你跟父亲不和了 |
[14:09] | But I have much greater concerns. | 但我有更大的问题要担心 |
[14:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:16] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[14:18] | No. | 不 |
[14:20] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[14:22] | Friends don’t do that to one another. | 朋友不会做这种事 |
[14:26] | Now that Oliver has ascended to his position | 现在奥利弗已经成为了 |
[14:28] | as heir to the Demon, he will come for me, | 恶魔继承人 他会来找我的 |
[14:32] | with as many men as it takes to see me dead. | 带着足以杀死我的人手 |
[14:40] | Tonight, Nyssa Al Ghul | 今晚 娜莎·厄尔·高福 |
[14:42] | faces justice for her betrayal. | 要因她的背叛而受到审判 |
[14:51] | Wait a second! Oliver wouldn’t. | 等等 奥利弗不会那么做 |
[14:53] | I don’t see how. | 他没理由那么做 |
[14:54] | I think what she’s trying to say | 我想她的意思是说 |
[14:55] | is that Oliver would never do anything to hurt you, Felicity. | 奥利弗永远不会去做伤害你的事 费利西蒂 |
[14:58] | And the only reason why he joined the League | 而他加入联盟的唯一理由 |
[15:00] | is to protect the people he loves. | 是去保护他爱的人 |
[15:01] | Now what you need to understand | 现在你要明白的是 |
[15:02] | is that Oliver Queen is dead. | 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了 |
[15:05] | He’s a memory. | 他只在记忆中了 |
[15:06] | Apparently, the League has some of their recruits | 显然 联盟会将新成员 |
[15:08] | undergo a process of reprogramming. | 进行重新设置 |
[15:10] | Like brainwashing? | 像洗脑那样吗 |
[15:12] | Oliver never said that he was signing on for brainwashing. | 奥利弗从没说过他答应要被洗脑 |
[15:14] | The League’s ways are shrouded in ritual and ceremony. | 联盟总有各种典礼和仪式 |
[15:17] | Oliver would not even know what’s happening to him. | 奥利弗甚至不知道自己身上发生了什么 |
[15:19] | I don’t care! Oliver, he is stronger than that! | 我不管 奥利弗要强大得多 |
[15:21] | I did not come here to debate. | 我不是来争论的 |
[15:23] | Laurel insisted that I bring this news to you myself, | 劳蕾尔坚持要我来告诉你们 |
[15:26] | but I can see all I’m doing is damaging your memory of him. | 但我觉得这样做是在破坏你们的回忆 |
[15:30] | Perhaps it is better for | 也许对你来说 |
[15:31] | you to not think of what Oliver has become. | 还是不要知道奥利弗现在的情况比较好 |
[15:34] | You can have that luxury. | 你可以这样奢望 |
[15:38] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[15:39] | To face him, and if necessary, my destiny. | 去迎战他 如果必要的话 还有我的命运 |
[15:43] | I will not cower in the shadows waiting for death. | 我不会缩在角落等死的 |
[15:50] | Great. Now what are we supposed to do? | 很好 现在该怎么办 |
[15:53] | Nothing. No offense, but Nyssa is insane. | 什么都不做 无意冒犯 但娜莎疯了 |
[15:55] | Oliver is still Oliver. | 奥利弗还是奥利弗 |
[15:58] | Nobody knows the League better than Nyssa. | 没人比娜莎更了解联盟 |
[16:01] | And did you see the look on her face? She was terrified. | 你有没有看到她的表情 她很害怕 |
[16:03] | I didn’t even think that was possible. | 我根本没想过她可能害怕 |
[16:05] | Even if Nyssa’s right about Oliver… | 就算娜莎说得对 |
[16:07] | Which she isn’t. | 不可能 |
[16:07] | Getting between her and the League isn’t an option. | 我们也不应该挡在她和联盟之间 |
[16:10] | And since when does Ra’s daughter | 拉斯的女儿什么时候成了 |
[16:11] | become someone we stick our necks out for, Laurel? | 我们要为之两肋插刀的人了 劳蕾尔 |
[16:13] | I know you’re furious with Ra’s for what he’s done to Oliver. | 我知道拉斯对奥利弗的所作所为让你生气 |
[16:15] | We all are. | 我们都很生气 |
[16:17] | But Nyssa, she saved my sister’s life. | 但娜莎 她救过我妹妹的命 |
[16:21] | She gave her a home. | 给了她一个家 |
[16:23] | She’s a good person. | 她是好人 |
[16:26] | In spite of everything that she grew up with. | 尽管她是在那样的环境下长大的 |
[16:28] | And the last time I checked, | 而我很确定 |
[16:30] | protecting good people, that is what we do. | 我们应该保护好人 |
[16:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | Nyssa does seem to have an | 娜莎好像确实知道 |
[16:36] | idea where we can find Oliver and the League. | 我们该怎么在联盟中找到奥利弗 |
[16:38] | Well, then I guess we shouldn’t have let Nyssa leave alone. | 那我们就不该让娜莎独自行动 |
[16:41] | No, it’s fine. I just put a tracking device on her. | 没事 我刚刚在她身上放了追踪器 |
[16:45] | This isn’t my first day. | 我又不是新来的 |
[16:53] | Everybody, get back! | 所有人撤开 |
[16:54] | Away from the truck! | 远离卡车 |
[17:05] | No more virus. | 病毒消失了 |
[17:07] | We have to get back to Akio. | 我们得回去找绍夫 |
[17:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:15] | Anything? | 怎么样了 |
[17:16] | Nyssa hasn’t stopped moving. | 娜莎还在移动 |
[17:17] | But I’m still getting a strong signal off the tracker. | 但我还是能收到清晰的追踪器信号 |
[17:19] | Copy that. Radio check every five minutes. | 收到 每五分钟确认通话 |
[17:24] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:25] | If anything happens with Nyssa, | 如果娜莎有什么事 |
[17:26] | let me handle it on my own. | 让我来处理 |
[17:29] | Laurel, we’re talking about the League of Assassins! | 劳蕾尔 我们说的是刺客联盟啊 |
[17:31] | I know that, I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[17:33] | Oliver. You were closer | 奥利弗 你跟他的亲近 |
[17:34] | to him than any two people I’ve ever known. | 据我所知无人能及 |
[17:36] | – You should not have to… – What, fight him? | -你不应该… -什么 与他为敌吗 |
[17:39] | Kill him? | 杀了他吗 |
[17:43] | Laurel, it’s not going to come to that. | 劳蕾尔 不会发展成那样的 |
[17:44] | Look, I’m with Felicity. | 听着 我同意费利西蒂的话 |
[17:46] | There’s nothing that Ra’s al Ghul can do | 拉斯·厄尔·高福不可能 |
[17:48] | that can turn Oliver against the people he loves. | 让奥利弗对他所爱的人反目成仇 |
[17:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Nice secret headquarter upgrade. | 升级版的秘密总部很不错嘛 |
[18:07] | Does Mr. Palmer know you guys are in here? | 帕尔默先生知道你们在这里吗 |
[18:09] | Yes. He’s out of town. | 知道 他出城了 |
[18:11] | And how did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[18:13] | My dad’s a super villain | 我爸爸是个超级大坏蛋 |
[18:15] | and you left your doors unlocked. | 而且你没锁门 |
[18:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | I have been distracted. | 我有点分神 |
[18:22] | ‘Cause you and Mr. Diggle are trying to | 是因为你和狄格尔先生正在努力 |
[18:24] | save the city by yourselves? | 靠你们的力量来拯救星城吗 |
[18:27] | Look, I’ve been thinking. | 听着 我一直在想 |
[18:29] | Um, maybe, rather than me sitting at home, | 也许 与其我在家 |
[18:32] | alone, miserable, maybe I could… | 独自一人 可悲地待着 还不如… |
[18:35] | be out there helping you guys. | 来帮助你们 |
[18:37] | You seem like you’re shorthanded one, | 你们好像挺缺人手的 |
[18:39] | and vigilante skills run in my blood. | 而且我骨子里也是治安维护者 |
[18:42] | Thea, this might actually | 西娅 也许这周是 |
[18:44] | be the worst week ever for this conversation. | 最不适合提这种建议的 |
[18:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:49] | I–I can’t. | 我 我不能说 |
[18:50] | Felicity, I cannot be handled right now. | 费利西蒂 现在你不能隐瞒我 |
[18:55] | It’s possible– and I stress possible– | 也许 我强调也许 |
[18:59] | that Oliver is back in town with the League. | 奥利弗跟联盟一起回来了 |
[19:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[19:06] | Why would Ollie come back here? | 奥利为什么要回来 |
[19:08] | They’re after Nyssa. | 他们要追杀娜莎 |
[19:11] | – Ollie would never… – Nyssa thinks | -奥利绝不会… -娜莎觉得 |
[19:12] | he’s under some sort of League mind voodoo. | 他中了联盟的某种邪术 |
[19:18] | But it’s going to be fine. | 但是不会有事的 |
[19:20] | We’re handling it. | 一切在我们掌握中 |
[19:23] | You are a terrible liar. | 你可真不会撒谎 |
[19:25] | That is true. | 没错 |
[19:27] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[19:28] | I mean, maybe I could just talk to him. | 我是说也许我可以跟他谈谈 |
[19:30] | Thea, I don’t know what doctor’s orders are | 西娅 我不知道医生会对一个 |
[19:32] | for when someone gets brought back from the dead, | 刚从死亡边缘救回来的人有怎样的医嘱 |
[19:34] | but I am pretty sure getting | 但我很确定 |
[19:35] | into a fight with the League of Assassins goes against them. | 不会是和刺客联盟对决 |
[19:38] | I can get through to him. | 我能够说服他 |
[19:40] | Please, Thea. | 拜托了 西娅 |
[19:43] | Oliver wouldn’t want you involved. | 奥利弗不会希望你被卷进来 |
[19:45] | He did what he did so that you would stay out of harm’s way. | 他为了能让你远离伤害才做了这些 |
[19:48] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | It sounds like Ollie’s not here anymore. | 说得好像奥利已经不在这里了 |
[20:06] | This is where my beloved spirit departed this world. | 这里是我的爱人离世的地方 |
[20:11] | Do you even remember Sara? | 你还记得莎拉吗 |
[20:13] | Or has my father already obliterated her from your memory? | 还是我父亲已经把她从你的记忆里删除了 |
[20:17] | I’m here to bring you back to Nanda Parbat. | 我来是要把你带回南达尔巴特 |
[20:23] | To face justice? | 回去接受制裁吗 |
[20:25] | If so, for what crime? | 如若如此 我的罪名是什么 |
[20:27] | To face vengeance? | 回去面对报复吗 |
[20:29] | If so, for what offense? | 如若如此 我的过错又是什么呢 |
[20:31] | You told me… | 你告诉过我 |
[20:34] | Vengeance is justice. | 复仇即是正义 |
[20:36] | And you bested me in battle. | 你还战胜了我 |
[20:38] | That won’t happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[21:07] | Do it! If I would die, | 动手吧 如果我必须要死 |
[21:09] | I would have it on the same ground as Sara. | 我宁可和萨拉死在同一个地方 |
[21:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:23] | We can’t let you hurt her, man. | 我们不能让你伤害她 |
[21:39] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[21:47] | You should not have interfered. | 你不该出手干涉 |
[21:49] | Look, I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:51] | But I have lost a sister, a father, Oliver– | 但是我已经失去了妹妹 父亲和奥利弗 |
[21:54] | There is no way that I was about to lose you, too. | 我绝对不能再失去你了 |
[21:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:58] | You already have. | 你已经失去我了 |
[22:00] | I was marked for death the moment | 我在奥利弗接任我父亲的位置时 |
[22:02] | Oliver accepted my father’s offer. | 就已经注定要死了 |
[22:08] | Laurel, these past few weeks, | 劳蕾尔 过去的这几周 |
[22:11] | they’ve enlightened me. | 点亮了我的生命 |
[22:13] | To live a life outside of my father’s rule, | 能够活在我父亲的统治之外 |
[22:16] | to be someone else, even for just a little while, | 能够以另一个身份活着 即使只是一会 |
[22:18] | brought me great happiness. | 也让我非常快乐 |
[22:20] | But I am daughter of the demon. | 但我是恶魔的女儿 |
[22:25] | Happiness is not something that was ever meant for me. | 快乐从不属于我 |
[22:30] | I’ve known Oliver my entire life. | 我从小就认识奥利弗 |
[22:33] | We’ve been friends since childhood. | 我们小时候开始就是朋友 |
[22:37] | But tonight, I did not recognize him. | 但是今晚 我都认不出他了 |
[22:39] | I told you… he has been changed. | 我告诉过你 他已经变了 |
[22:43] | Well, if he can change, then why can’t you? | 如果他能改变 为什么你不能 |
[22:51] | How’s Nyssa? | 娜莎怎么样 |
[22:53] | She’s with Laurel. She’s going to be ok. | 她和劳蕾尔在一起 她会没事的 |
[22:57] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[22:59] | Same as you, probably. | 大概和你差不多 |
[23:02] | Neither one of us believed Nyssa | 娜莎告诉我们奥利弗已经变了的时候 |
[23:04] | when she said Oliver had been turned. | 我们俩都不相信她 |
[23:08] | I’m still not sure I believe it. | 我现在还是不敢相信 |
[23:12] | I heard about this kind of thing. | 我听说过类似的事情 |
[23:16] | Guy gets captured by the enemy, gets broken. | 被敌军俘虏的人 会被击溃 |
[23:22] | I just never imagined Oliver– | 我从没有想过奥利弗 |
[23:24] | still can’t imagine– that Oliver would. | 还是很难想象奥利弗也会这样 |
[23:29] | Strongest man I’ve ever known, Felicity. | 费利西蒂 他是我见过的最坚强的人 |
[23:32] | When Oliver stayed behind when he agreed to join the league, | 奥利弗同意留下加入联盟的时候 |
[23:35] | he never could have known that this is what he was agreeing to. | 他绝对不会想到今天的情况 |
[23:38] | The only way that I’ve been able | 过去的几周里我一直没倒下 |
[23:39] | to get out of bed these past few weeks | 就是因为我知道 |
[23:41] | is because I knew that Oliver was still alive. | 奥利弗还活着 |
[23:44] | He is alive, Felicity. | 他还活着 费利西蒂 |
[23:46] | We thought that Oliver was just giving up his life to Ra’s. | 我们还以为奥利弗成为拉斯只是放弃了他的生活 |
[23:52] | But he gave up his soul. | 但是他放弃的是他的灵魂 |
[24:03] | There was doubt you would return. | 有人怀疑你不会回来了 |
[24:05] | But not from me. | 但是我相信你会回来 |
[24:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:09] | Nyssa had friends. | 娜莎有帮手 |
[24:11] | I warned you not to face her alone. | 我警告过你不要和她单独对抗 |
[24:13] | These friends of Nyssa’s– | 娜莎的这些朋友 |
[24:16] | Were they friends of yours? | 他们也曾是你的朋友吗 |
[24:19] | They’ll be protecting her now. | 他们会保护她 |
[24:23] | We need to draw her out. | 我们得把她引出来 |
[24:29] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[24:30] | Suffice it to say, I was surprised to get your call. | 不得不说 接到你的电话我很惊讶 |
[24:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:36] | That couldn’t have been easy for you to say. | 开这个口对你来说一定不容易 |
[24:39] | I need to know, is Ollie back in town? | 我需要知道 奥利是不是回来了 |
[24:43] | Is he going after Nyssa? | 他是不是为了杀娜莎而来 |
[24:46] | According to my sources, | 根据我的消息 |
[24:47] | he intends to eliminate her | 由于她是他继承拉斯之位的威胁 |
[24:50] | as a threat to his ascension to Ra’s. | 所以他打算除掉她 |
[24:51] | Well, I need to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[24:53] | His is Wahreeth Al Ghul now, Thea. | 他现在是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福了 西娅 |
[24:56] | Heir to the demon. | 恶魔的继承人 |
[24:57] | He is my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[24:59] | It’s one thing to let him join | 让他加入联盟 |
[25:00] | the League and run off to Nanda Parbat, but– | 跑到南达尔巴特是一回事 但是… |
[25:02] | Another to let him kill? | 但是让他杀人是另一回事吗 |
[25:05] | What did you think he would be doing | 不然你觉得他在刺客联盟里 |
[25:07] | in the League of Assassins? | 都做些什么 |
[25:09] | Felicity told me that he’s been brainwashed. | 费利西蒂告诉我他被洗脑了 |
[25:14] | I know what it’s like to kill | 我知道受到别人的影响 |
[25:15] | while under the influence of someone else. | 而去杀人是什么感觉 |
[25:20] | Your brother didn’t sacrifice everything | 你哥哥牺牲那么多 |
[25:22] | for you to go to war with the League. | 不是为了让你去和联盟开战的 |
[25:25] | That’s what Felicity said. | 费利西蒂也是那么说的 |
[25:26] | And she was right. | 她说的没错 |
[25:28] | No. | 不 |
[25:29] | I couldn’t stop him from trading his life to save mine, | 我没办法阻止他用已命换我命 |
[25:33] | but this, this I can stop. | 但是这个 我可以制止 |
[25:36] | You are a warrior, Thea. | 你是一名战士 西娅 |
[25:39] | Long before I trained you. | 在我训练你之前就是了 |
[25:41] | You have always had an incredible strength inside you, | 你体内一直有一种不可思议的力量 |
[25:44] | and your brother knows that, too. | 你哥哥也知道 |
[25:48] | Now… | 那么 |
[25:51] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[25:59] | Are you sure this is ok? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah. With Oliver and the League running around, | 没事 尤其是现在奥利弗和联盟要大开杀戒 |
[26:03] | it’s best we stay close. Especially if something… | 我们最好待在一起 如果有什么… |
[26:08] | John? | 约翰 |
[26:10] | Something’s wrong. Lyla? | 不对劲 莱拉 |
[26:15] | Where’s lyla? | 莱拉在哪 |
[26:24] | – John. – Oliver? | -约翰 -奥利弗 |
[26:26] | First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla, | 首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害 |
[26:29] | if you do exactly as I say. | 前提是你照我说的去做 |
[26:32] | Bring Nyssa to the warehouse at Fullerton and Halstead, | 带娜莎来富勒顿路和霍尔斯特德路口的仓库 |
[26:36] | and I’ll let your wife go. | 我就放你妻子走 |
[26:37] | Oliver, I swear, if you do anything to Lyla… | 奥利弗 我发誓 如果你伤害莱拉… |
[26:40] | You have 30 minutes. | 你只有三十分钟 |
[26:55] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[26:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:58] | Oliver and his new friends took Lyla. | 奥利弗和他的新朋友带走了莱拉 |
[27:00] | What?! Where’s Sara, is she ok? | 什么 莎拉在哪 她没事吧 |
[27:01] | Yeah, she’s with John’s neighbor. | 没事 她和约翰的邻居在一起 |
[27:02] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你怎么回事 |
[27:03] | Hey, it is not Nyssa’s fault! | 这不怪娜莎 |
[27:05] | No, just her people. | 是 但都怪她的人 |
[27:07] | You call yourself warriors. | 你们称自己为战士 |
[27:09] | You claim to have honor. | 你们自称言而有信 |
[27:11] | Well, if you knew the meaning of the word, | 如果你们知道这个词的意义 |
[27:12] | you would know there are some lines you do not cross! | 就会知道有些原则是不能违背的 |
[27:14] | – Ok, John, back off. – You back off! | -约翰 让开 -你给我让开 |
[27:16] | I am truly sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[27:18] | I never meant for any harm to come to you or your family. | 我从未想过要伤害你或你的家人 |
[27:21] | Yeah, Nyssa? | 是吗 娜莎 |
[27:22] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[27:25] | Hand yourself over to the League. | 把你自己交给联盟 |
[27:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:28] | We’re just going to negotiate with him now? | 我们就这样去和他谈判吗 |
[27:31] | Are we just going to give in? Turn over an innocent person? | 我们要投降吗 把无辜的人交出去 |
[27:33] | She’s not innocent! | 她一点也不无辜 |
[27:35] | She’s the daughter of the demon. | 她是恶魔的女儿 |
[27:37] | She’s killed hundreds of people. | 她杀过成百上千的人 |
[27:38] | Enough! | 够了 |
[27:40] | The only thing that matters is getting Lyla back. | 最重要的是把莱拉救回来 |
[27:42] | – I don’t care how we do it. – Yes, you do. | -我不在乎用什么方法 -你在乎的 |
[27:45] | Trading one person’s life for another– | 一命换一命 |
[27:46] | we’re supposed to be better than that. | 我们应该没这么卑鄙吧 |
[27:48] | It’s all right. Of course you should | 没事的 你当然应该 |
[27:50] | exchange me for your beloved. | 用我来交换你心爱的人 |
[27:53] | I won’t see an innocent life taken for mine. | 我不会眼睁睁看着无辜的人因我而死 |
[27:56] | No. | 不 |
[27:57] | I’m not going to let you commit suicide. | 我不会让你去寻死的 |
[28:00] | Don’t you remember what you said? | 你不记得自己说过什么了吗 |
[28:02] | These past few weeks have been some of the best of your life. | 过去的这几周是你一生中最好的时光 |
[28:05] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:06] | And I remember telling you | 我还记得跟你说 |
[28:07] | that happiness is something denied to me. | 快乐不属于我 |
[28:11] | Where’s the exchange take place? | 交换地点在哪 |
[28:13] | No. There has to be another way. | 不 肯定有别的办法 |
[28:16] | Another way to save Lyla | 既能救莱拉 |
[28:17] | without turning Nyssa over to the League. | 又不必把娜莎交给联盟 |
[28:19] | And if there isn’t, even if you get Lyla back safe and sound, | 就算没有 就算你能安然无恙地救回莱拉 |
[28:23] | Oliver won’t be the only one who lost his soul. | 失去灵魂的人就不止奥利弗一个了 |
[28:29] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:31] | Johnny told me, but how could you become this? | 约翰和我说过 可你怎么会变成这样了 |
[28:34] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[28:35] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[28:36] | No. I genuinely want to know. | 不 我是真心想知道 |
[28:40] | How could the man who stood up at my wedding do this? | 我婚礼上的伴郎怎么会做这种事 |
[28:43] | How could the man who’s been like a brother to– | 一个像弟弟一样的人怎么会… |
[28:45] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[28:48] | You know… | 你知道 |
[28:50] | when John’s brother died, | 约翰的哥哥死时 |
[28:52] | a part of him died, too. | 他的一部分也随之而去了 |
[28:55] | His guilt and the emptiness | 他的愧疚 |
[28:56] | from the loss outweighed everything. | 以及失去亲人的空洞超越了一切 |
[28:59] | I tried my hardest to help him, | 我尽了最大能力去帮他 |
[29:01] | but no one seemed to be able to comfort him or fill that void. | 但好像没人能安慰他 或是填补那个空洞 |
[29:05] | Until he met you. | 直到他遇见了你 |
[29:08] | You gave him hope and purpose again. | 你再次给了他希望和目标 |
[29:11] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[29:17] | Akio! | 绍夫 |
[29:25] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[29:27] | Akio! Akio! | 绍夫 绍夫 |
[29:30] | Liling’s sick. | 利林病了 |
[29:31] | It’s going to be ok. | 不会有事的 |
[29:32] | Akio. Hao ba. | 绍夫 好吧 |
[29:35] | We have to leave Hong Kong. | 我们得离开香港 |
[29:36] | Shrieve and his men– | 瑞孚和他的手下… |
[29:37] | Have enough to worry about! | 要担心的事已经够多了 |
[29:39] | Tatsu’s right. | 塔苏说得对 |
[29:40] | The chaos will give us cover. | 我们能藏身于混乱之中 |
[29:42] | Could be our only chance. | 可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[29:50] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[29:58] | Search them. | 搜身 |
[30:02] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪里 |
[30:05] | Where’s my wife?! | 我妻子在哪里 |
[30:11] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[30:13] | Whatever Ra’s did to you… | 不管拉斯对你做了什么… |
[30:15] | Don’t you dare touch me. | 你敢碰我试试看 |
[30:23] | Oliver, this isn’t you. | 奥利弗 你不是这样的 |
[30:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:27] | I know you’re still in there somewhere. | 我知道你的良知还在 |
[30:35] | Bind her. | 把她绑起来 |
[30:48] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[30:52] | Johnny! | 约翰 |
[30:53] | It’s ok, I’m here. | 没事了 我在这里 |
[30:54] | I thought they were going for Sara. | 我以为他们要抓莎拉 |
[30:55] | Everything’s fine, Sara’s fine. | 没事了 莎拉也没事 |
[30:58] | I told Felicity this is just like Jakarta. | 我和费利西蒂说现在就像在雅加达那会儿 |
[31:06] | Kneel before the true heir to the demon. | 向真正的恶魔继承人下跪 |
[31:09] | I kneel before no one. | 我不向任何人下跪 |
[31:44] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[31:49] | Nyssa! No! | 娜莎 不 |
[32:06] | You’re still Oliver. | 你还是奥利弗 |
[32:09] | I don’t care if the hood is black or green. | 不管兜帽是黑色还是绿色 |
[32:12] | You’re still you! | 你还是你 |
[32:18] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[32:22] | Get away from him, or the next one goes in your eye. | 离他远点 不然下一箭就射进你眼睛里 |
[32:51] | Lyla’s got Sara. | 莱拉带着莎拉 |
[32:52] | They’re headed out of town | 她们出城了 |
[32:53] | until we can get things straightened out. | 直到我们把事情解决 |
[32:54] | There is no straightening this out. | 这件事解决不了 |
[32:56] | I don’t know, Felicity. I can’t see past tomorrow right now. | 我不知道 费利西蒂 现在我毫无头绪 |
[32:59] | They’re going to kill Nyssa. | 他们会杀了娜莎的 |
[33:02] | Oliver or her father, they’re going to kill her. | 奥利弗或她父亲 他们会杀了她的 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry, Laurel. | 抱歉 劳蕾尔 |
[33:07] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[33:09] | No. No, it’s not. | 是的 是不公平 |
[33:11] | I’ll ask it to ask it– | 我就直说了 |
[33:16] | there is no way I’m getting him back. | 我根本没办法让他回来了 |
[33:19] | He’s gone, Felicity. | 他不再是他了 费利西蒂 |
[33:22] | No one wants to believe that less than me. | 这里我最不想相信这一点 |
[33:25] | But he’s gone. | 但他已徒有躯壳 |
[33:30] | There’s only one thing left of him now. | 唯独留下一样东西 |
[33:33] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[33:40] | Us. | 我们 |
[33:43] | Gone, but never forgotten. | 虽生犹死 精神不朽 |
[33:56] | There are no more threats to my reign. | 现在我的统治再无威胁 |
[33:59] | Your fealty continues to impress me, Al Sah-him. | 你的忠诚让我很满意 厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[34:02] | You truly are Wahreeth Al Ghul. | 你是真正的沃伊夫·厄尔·高福 |
[34:05] | And yet my daughter still does not approve of my choice. | 而我的女儿还没有同意我的决定 |
[34:11] | Fortunately, what I require from you is not your approval. | 庆幸的是我不需要你的同意 |
[34:16] | Did you search her? | 你搜过她的身了吗 |
[34:17] | It does not appear to be on her person. | 看起来不在她身上 |
[34:23] | Bring me her weapons. | 把她的武器给我 |
[34:29] | You know, as a young child, | 还是小丫头时 |
[34:32] | Nyssa displayed the panache of a thief. | 娜莎就展现出了神偷的天赋 |
[34:35] | Always stealing extra qatayef at her meals | 总是在吃饭时偷剩下的小甜饼 |
[34:37] | and then stowing them away in her quarters. | 然后把它们藏在她的房间里 |
[34:41] | She would grow to learn | 随着长大她应该知道 |
[34:43] | that there is nothing she can hide from me. | 没有东西能躲过我的法眼 |
[34:46] | Her exploits of late… | 她最近的所为 |
[34:54] | seem to have clouded that memory. | 似乎给那些回忆蒙上了阴影 |
[35:02] | I will remember you as the warrior you once were | 我会记住你曾经作为勇士的模样 |
[35:05] | and not as this shell that stands before me. | 而不是你目前在我面前的空壳样 |
[35:09] | All my life, I’ve lived in fear of you. | 我这一生一直生活在对你的恐惧之下 |
[35:13] | But now, as I stand before you ready to leave this earth, | 但现在我已经准备好受死 |
[35:16] | I want you to know– | 我要你知道 |
[35:19] | I am not afraid. | 我不再害怕了 |
[35:24] | Do what needs to be done, my heir. | 动手吧 我的继承人 |
[35:27] | And take with it the satisfaction | 伴随着的会是你的统治 |
[35:28] | that your reign will be unchallenged. | 将不再受到挑战的满足感 |
[35:46] | I can see now, you do not require | 我现在已知道 你不需要 |
[35:48] | a culling to solidify your reign. | 杀戮来巩固你的统治 |
[35:51] | You have broken your rival, Al Sah-him. | 你打败了你的对手 厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[35:53] | Something I was unable to do as an heir. | 这是我作为继承人时无法做到的 |
[35:56] | Spilling her blood now would only serve as gluttony. | 现在让她血撒满堂只会成为暴行 |
[36:03] | Now, perhaps… | 现在 也许 |
[36:05] | her blood could be of another purpose. | 她的血能有别的用途 |
[36:12] | As a means to unite our families. | 作为团结我们这个家的联结 |
[36:15] | You as husband… | 你作为丈夫 |
[36:18] | and you as wife. | 你作为妻子 |
[36:20] | I would rather die than become his betrothed. | 我宁死也不会嫁给他 |
[36:23] | Well, your wishes were no longer my concern | 自从你背叛我开始 |
[36:25] | from the moment you betrayed me. | 我就不再关心你的意愿了 |
[36:28] | So you will marry Al Sah-him. | 所以你要嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[36:33] | And you will become bride of the demon. | 而你将会成为恶魔的新娘 |
[36:56] | We need a vehicle. | 我们需要一辆车 |
[37:01] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[37:10] | Let’s get out of this place. | 我们快逃离这个地方 |
[37:12] | It’s ok. You’re safe now. | 没事 我们安全了 |
[37:26] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[37:29] | The door was open. | 门开着 |
[37:33] | Sorry to interrupt your staring into nothingness. | 不好意思打扰你放空了 |
[37:37] | He should have let me die. | 他就不应该救我 |
[37:40] | That was never an option. | 对他而言 这不是选择 |
[37:45] | That’s why I love him. | 这就是我爱他的原因 |
[37:48] | I didn’t know… | 我之前不知道 |
[37:51] | about you and my brother. | 你跟我哥的事 |
[37:55] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[37:58] | It was complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[38:02] | But I did love him. | 但我是爱他的 |
[38:06] | Despite everything, I still do. | 尽管发生了这一切 我还爱着他 |
[38:10] | I do, too. | 我也爱他 |
[38:14] | How… | 这… |
[38:15] | is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[38:17] | – After what he’s – Become. | -在他做了… -这些事之后 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:26] | But I think John’s right; | 但我觉得约翰说得对 |
[38:28] | I think we have to remember the best parts of him, | 我觉得我们要记住最好的他 |
[38:30] | and we have to move on. | 我们也要向前看 |
[38:33] | Are you trying to convince me | 你是想说服我 |
[38:35] | or yourself? | 还是想说服你自己 |
[38:37] | Both of us. | 我们俩 |
[38:39] | I don’t know how, but we have to go on living. | 我不知道要怎么做 但是我们得继续生活 |
[38:44] | That’s what Oliver… | 这是奥利弗 |
[38:47] | Ollie would want for you– | 奥利想让你拥有的 |
[38:49] | to move on. | 让你忘记过去 |
[38:51] | To live. | 好好生活 |
[38:52] | To be with the one that you love while you still can. | 让你在仍旧可以的时候跟你所爱的人在一起 |
[38:56] | Roy is gone, so… | 罗伊已经不在了 所以… |
[39:00] | You’ve had a lot on your plate, | 你之前经历了很多 |
[39:02] | and I’ve been trying to think of the right time | 我一直想找一个合适的时机 |
[39:05] | to tell you this… | 告诉你 |
[39:09] | Roy’s alive. | 罗伊还活着 |
[39:11] | We faked his death. | 我们伪造了他的死亡 |
[39:12] | It’s a long story, as most fake death stories are. | 如同大部分伪造死亡故事相同这说来话长 |
[39:15] | We were going to tell you, I promise. | 我们打算要告诉你的 我保证 |
[39:17] | But then you were busy being mostly dead, | 但是你大部分时候一直处于昏死状态 |
[39:19] | and then Oliver signed on to become darth Oliver. | 之后奥利弗决定成为黑暗奥利弗 |
[39:21] | – I don’t– – He’s starting… | -我不… -他开始了 |
[39:24] | a new life. | 一段新的生活 |
[39:27] | One that hopefully includes you. | 一段希望你也参与其中的新生活 |
[39:33] | If you want it. | 如果你也希望的话 |
[40:18] | When my daughter left Nanda Parbat, | 当我的女儿离开南达尔巴特 |
[40:20] | she absconded something critical to both our futures. | 她带走了一些对我们的未来很重要的东西 |
[40:23] | Do you recall the village I showed you? | 你还记得我指给你看的村庄吗 |
[40:25] | The one where only the dead remain? | 那个只有死尸的村庄 |
[40:27] | – It was your home. Was. | -那曾是你的家 -曾经是 |
[40:29] | And I was obligated to unleash death upon it. | 而我被要求在那制造死亡 |
[40:32] | It has been this way ever since there has been a Ra’s. | 自从有拉斯的存在就开始有这个传统 |
[40:35] | You see, it is the final act of ascension, | 这是成为真正掌权者的最后一步 |
[40:38] | the transformation to demon’s head. | 成为恶魔首领的转变过程 |
[40:41] | The erasure of one’s former life, former home. | 抹杀前世的生活和家 |
[40:44] | Now, my predecessor, | 我的前任 |
[40:47] | he wiped away Alexandria, Egypt, | 他在1609年用霍乱抹杀了 |
[40:48] | with cholera in 1609. | 埃及亚历山大港 |
[40:51] | Today you will do the same. | 今天你也要做同样的事情 |
[40:55] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得出这些吗 |
[40:57] | The Alpha and Omega bioweapon. | 阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器 |
[41:00] | Beginning and the end. | 事情始末如此 |
[41:02] | Nyssa stole this to prevent my heir from doing that | 娜莎偷了这个来防止我的继承人 |
[41:04] | which you will do today. | 做今天你将要做的事 |
[41:07] | You will unleash this on Starling City. | 你要把这个用在星城 |