时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You have but two choices– ascend to the calling of Ra’s Al Ghul, | 你只有两个选择 要么升做拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[00:06] | or you will spend the rest of your days in a cage. | 要么在囚笼中度过你的余生 |
[00:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:11] | Lance knows. | 兰斯知道了 |
[00:12] | The whole city knows, Oliver. | 全城的人都知道了 奥利弗 |
[00:13] | Mr. Queen should be considered armed and highly dangerous. | 我们认为奎恩先生持有武器 而且极端危险 |
[00:18] | Captain Lance… | 兰斯队长 |
[00:20] | I’m here to turn myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[00:23] | What the hell are your men doing? | 你的人要搞什么 |
[00:24] | I told them to stand down. | 我跟他们说了别惹事 |
[00:25] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[00:26] | You’ve got the wrong guy. Oliver Queen isn’t the Arrow. | 你们抓错人了 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭 |
[00:31] | I am. | 我才是 |
[00:38] | To repeat, we’re just getting word | 重复一遍 我们刚从 |
[00:40] | from the authorities that Roy Harper, | 官方人士处得到消息 罗伊·哈珀 |
[00:42] | a Glades resident with a long history of run-ins with the police, | 贫民区居民 曾跟警察多次发生冲突 |
[00:46] | has been identified as the vigilante known as the Arrow… | 他已被确认就是治安维持者绿箭 |
[00:51] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[00:54] | Probably just a power surge. | 可能只是电涌 |
[00:56] | That wasn’t a power surge. Check it out. | 那不是电涌 去看看 |
[00:59] | There were earlier reports implicating Oliver Queen, | 之前有报告暗指奥利弗·奎恩 |
[01:02] | now appear… | 现在好像… |
[01:41] | transported to SCPD by police caravan, | 由警察车队送去星城警署 |
[01:44] | and should be arriving imminently. | 应该即刻抵达 |
[01:47] | We’re now going live to the SCPD. | 现在请看星城警署的直播报道 |
[01:50] | All right, let’s go. Get him, come on. | 好 走吧 抓住他 |
[01:52] | All right, bring him, come on, come on. | 好 带他过来 |
[01:54] | Is it safe to assume you’re calling off the manhunt for Queen? | 你是不是要叫停对奎恩的追捕了 |
[01:56] | No comment. Come on, bring him through. | 无可奉告 来 带他过去 |
[02:14] | You proud of yourself? Letting the kid take the fall? | 你为自己骄傲吗 让这孩子顶罪 |
[02:16] | I’m not going to let him do that. | 我不会让他顶罪的 |
[02:17] | Give me a pen and paper, I will sign a full confession. | 给我纸笔 我签字认罪 |
[02:20] | Oliver, not another word. Uncuff him. | 奥利弗 别说了 给他松开手铐 |
[02:23] | Sure, in 25 to life. | 好啊 蹲完25年至终身监禁以后 |
[02:25] | More like right now. Habeas writ. | 现在就松开 人身保护令 |
[02:28] | The district attorney’s office | 地检办公室 |
[02:29] | won’t be pursuing charges against Oliver Queen | 不会同时对奥利弗·奎恩 |
[02:31] | while it’s charging Roy Harper with the same crime. | 和罗伊·哈珀提出相同的指控 |
[02:33] | Nice try. Five hours ago, Queen turned himself in. | 想得美 五小时前 奎恩自首了 |
[02:35] | He confessed! | 他认罪了 |
[02:36] | To you, alone and uncorroborated. | 是对你 单独而且未经证实 |
[02:39] | And then the Arrow turned himself in. | 然后绿箭自首了 |
[02:41] | Your so-called confession | 你所谓的认罪 |
[02:42] | is looking rather fabricated right about now. | 现在看起来像是捏造的 |
[02:44] | That’s just crap. | 简直是胡扯 |
[02:45] | The D.A. is ordering Oliver to be released. | 地检要求释放奥利弗 |
[02:48] | Are you the only one | 只有你 |
[02:49] | who’s allowed to put themselves above the law? | 可以凌驾于法律之上吗 |
[02:57] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[03:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:06] | I’m just making sure you both don’t end up in prison. | 我只是在确保你俩不会都进监狱 |
[03:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[03:26] | And finalizing the subsonic ionizer patent application, | 完成亚音速离子发生器专利申请 |
[03:29] | and I’m trying to debug the sequential– | 我在努力调试连续的… |
[03:31] | I mean, what are you doing here? | 我是说你来这里干什么 |
[03:35] | Oliver and Roy Harper are both in handcuffs. | 奥利弗和罗伊·哈珀都被捕了 |
[03:37] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[03:39] | And Oliver was released. | 而且奥利弗被释放了 |
[03:41] | How do you know about Roy Harper? | 你怎么知道罗伊·哈珀的事的 |
[03:42] | Apart from it being plastered all over the television, | 电视上都在报道这事 |
[03:45] | I’m able to put one and one together, | 而且我也有正常的推断能力 |
[03:47] | and I get that Oliver’s sister’s boyfriend | 我想奥利弗妹妹的男友 |
[03:49] | is obviously part of your team. | 显然是你们一伙的 |
[03:51] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[03:52] | – You ok? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:58] | Pss, yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:59] | Let’s–let’s not get into that. | 别说这事了吧 |
[04:02] | I said “I love you,” | 我说了我爱你 |
[04:04] | but it was like, heh, it was like with a lowercase “l,” | 但不是轰轰烈烈那种爱 |
[04:08] | you know, not, so let’s not make it a thing. | 所以咱们别尴尬了吧 |
[04:12] | You know, you had just saved my life, | 你当时刚救了我的命 |
[04:14] | I had 6.2 billion nano-robots coursing through my epithalamus, | 有62万亿个纳米机器人在我上丘脑里转悠 |
[04:18] | and my emotions were a little all over the place. | 我就是有点情绪失控了 |
[04:22] | Well, I’ll let you get back to work-slash-worry, | 我不打扰你的工作和担忧了 |
[04:27] | and… | 还有 |
[04:30] | keep a good thought for Roy. | 罗伊会没事的 |
[04:32] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | What were you thinking, | 你怎么想的 |
[04:52] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[04:56] | Tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[05:00] | Do you remember what I told you | 你还记得我发现你是绿箭时 |
[05:01] | when I found out you were the Arrow? | 对你说的话吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah. You told me I saved your life. | 记得 你说 我救了你的命 |
[05:06] | Now I get to save yours. | 现在我可以救你的命了 |
[05:07] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[05:09] | Oliver, ever since I found out | 奥利弗 自从我发现 |
[05:11] | that I killed that cop, | 是我杀了那个警察 |
[05:12] | I have been trying to make it right as Arsenal. | 我就一直想以军火库的身份弥补这件事 |
[05:15] | But maybe what I need to do is make it right as the Arrow. | 但也许我应该以绿箭的身份来弥补这件事 |
[05:19] | – No, Roy… – I killed a police officer. | -不 罗伊… -我杀了一个警察 |
[05:21] | Mirakuru or not, I should be punished for that. | 不管是不是因为米拉库鲁 我都应该受惩罚 |
[05:23] | I should be in prison. | 我应该进监狱 |
[05:25] | That won’t bring the officer back. | 那样也不能让那个警察复活 |
[05:27] | This city still needs you. | 这个城市仍然需要你 |
[05:30] | It needs you more. | 更需要你 |
[05:32] | For the first time since I remember what I did… | 自从记起做过的事以后 我第一次… |
[05:38] | I’m OK. | 感觉这么好 |
[05:48] | You sure this place is safe? | 你确定这地方安全吗 |
[05:50] | Safe as I can manage. | 足够安全了 |
[05:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[05:54] | Someone eager to repay a debt. | 迫切想还债的人 |
[05:55] | OK, but for how long? | 好吧 可还需要多久 |
[05:56] | Waller has men all over Hong Kong looking for us. | 沃勒的手下满香港在找我们 |
[05:59] | Even if we could make it out of the city, | 就算我们能够离开这座城市 |
[06:00] | there’s nowhere we could run where Waller won’t find us. | 也无处可逃 走到哪里沃勒都能找到我们 |
[06:03] | So, what are we going to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[06:08] | I’m going to find Waller first. | 我先去找沃勒 |
[06:09] | You’re going to break into A.R.G.U.S. by yourself? | 你打算独自去闯超能力联合调查组吗 |
[06:11] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | He’s going to walk in. | 他可以大摇大摆地走进去 |
[06:16] | My passcard to the Field Office. | 我的办事处通行卡 |
[06:31] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[06:32] | Setting Harper up as your patsy. I applaud the gamble– | 让哈珀来做你的替罪羊 我为这场赌博喝彩 |
[06:34] | I had nothing to do with Roy turning himself in… | 罗伊的自首与我无关 |
[06:39] | But I will get him out. | 不过我会救他出来的 |
[06:40] | And then what? Ra’s won’t stop | 然后呢 只要你没戴上 |
[06:42] | until you’re wearing the demon’s head ring on your hand. | 恶魔头子的戒指 拉斯就不会罢休 |
[06:45] | It’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的事 |
[06:46] | People are being murdered. | 这么多人为此丧命 |
[06:47] | Your days as the Arrow are finished. | 你作为绿箭的日子已经终结了 |
[06:50] | But of course, no one close to you has died. | 当然了 你身边的人还活得好好的 |
[06:53] | Have you considered that leading the League of Assassins | 你有没有想过 做刺客联盟的首领 |
[06:56] | might be a preferable outcome as to what alternatives | 可能是拉斯为你提供的选择里 |
[06:59] | Ra’s might devise? | 结果最好的一个 |
[07:00] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多事情要做 |
[07:02] | I’m going to break Roy out of prison. | 我要把罗伊从监狱里救出来 |
[07:06] | Ironically, before turning to vigilantism, | 讽刺的是 在成为治安维持者之前 |
[07:09] | Harper was a career criminal, | 哈珀是一名职业罪犯 |
[07:11] | with an arrest record for breaking and entering, | 犯罪记录有非法闯入 |
[07:13] | petty theft, and grand larceny. Until recently– | 偷窃和盗窃罪 直到最近… |
[07:17] | Thea… | 西娅… |
[07:19] | Please tell me it wasn’t you that put him up to this. | 求你告诉我不是你让他这么做的 |
[07:21] | Of course not, but I’m going to do | 当然不是我 不过我要 |
[07:23] | everything in my power to make it right. | 尽我所能去救他出来 |
[07:25] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine, | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[07:27] | but we need to get Roy out of prison. | 但我们必须把罗伊从监狱里救出来 |
[07:28] | Well, it looks like we might have another problem | 看起来我们日益增长的单子上 |
[07:30] | to add to our ever-growing list. | 又要多加一个问题了 |
[07:32] | …multiple homicide at Starling National Bank. | 在星城国家银行发生的多重凶杀案 |
[07:34] | Channel 52 has acquired surveillance footage of the incident… | 52频道获得了案发现场的监控录像… |
[07:37] | Makes sense. As a bank-robbing meta-human, | 说得通 我们这里有那么多银行 |
[07:39] | why stay in Central City | 而且没了绿箭 |
[07:40] | when you have plenty of banks and no Arrow? | 抢银行的超能力者为何还要待在中城呢 |
[07:42] | OK. OK, we need a plan | 好吧 我们需要制定 |
[07:45] | to extract Roy. In the meantime, | 一个营救罗伊的计划 与此同时 |
[07:47] | Felicity, call S.T.A.R. Labs, | 费利西蒂 给尖端科研实验室打电话 |
[07:49] | see if they’re tracking | 看他们是否追踪到 |
[07:50] | any meta-humans that have left Central City. | 任何离开中城的超能力者 |
[07:52] | SCPD. According to city records, | 星城警察 根据城市档案来看 |
[07:54] | you got a basement down here. | 这里有一个地下室 |
[07:56] | You already have Roy Harper in custody. | 你已经把罗伊·哈珀关起来了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and I got a warrant that says | 对 而且我有搜查令 |
[07:59] | I can search that basement. | 可以搜查这间地下室 |
[08:01] | Sorry for the rush, | 很抱歉如此匆忙 |
[08:02] | but I didn’t want to give you a chance to turn that place | 但我不想再给你一次把这里变成 |
[08:04] | into a storage room again. | 储藏室的机会了 |
[08:06] | Gentlemen. | 伙计们 |
[08:11] | Here you go. Break it down. | 这里 把这门撞开 |
[08:36] | I got you now, you son of a bitch. | 这次我抓住你了 你这个混蛋 |
[08:58] | Oh, my Chinese is a little rusty, | 我的中文有些荒废了 |
[09:00] | but this looks like a crate from the north China sea. | 但这看起来像中国北海的板条箱 |
[09:02] | You’ve spent some time there, right? | 你在那里待过一阵子吧 |
[09:04] | And this is my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[09:06] | You actually put those things on display? | 你居然真的把这种东西放到展览柜里 |
[09:08] | Captain, we have fingerprint matches | 队长 从这些设备上采到的指纹 |
[09:11] | for the latents we lifted off all this equipment. | 找到匹配的对象了 |
[09:13] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[09:15] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[09:17] | We only got one match. | 只找到一个匹配对象 |
[09:19] | What is it? | 是谁 |
[09:20] | – Roy Harper. – Roy… | -罗伊·哈珀 -罗伊… |
[09:22] | Just… | 只有… |
[09:25] | Did you check the other computers? | 你查过其它电脑了吗 |
[09:27] | Captain Lance, it’s clear– | 兰斯队长 很明显… |
[09:28] | Shut up! Whatever line of crap you’re thinking about giving me, | 闭嘴 不管你准备对我说什么屁话 |
[09:31] | you just save it. | 省省吧 |
[09:33] | Smart as you all are, | 不管你们有多聪明 |
[09:34] | you are bound to make a mistake eventually. | 最终都一定会犯错 |
[09:38] | And I’m going to be there when it happens. | 而当你们犯错时 我一定会在场 |
[09:50] | You wiped the entire place? | 你把整个地方都擦过了吗 |
[09:52] | And moved some of your more sensitive trunk items. | 还移走了你几个比较敏感的装备 |
[09:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:55] | But you didn’t wipe Roy’s prints. | 但你没有擦掉罗伊的指纹 |
[09:57] | Oliver, Roy already confessed. | 奥利弗 罗伊已经认罪了 |
[09:58] | We didn’t see any point in losing both of you. | 我们觉得同时失去你们俩没有任何意义 |
[09:59] | I’m not losing… Roy. | 我不会失去…罗伊的 |
[10:01] | What about that meta-human that is out there killing people? | 那个在外面大开杀戒的超能力者怎么办 |
[10:04] | We need to grab my back-up weapons cache in the secondary layer. | 我们得去拿藏在地下二层的备用武器 |
[10:07] | You see those plainclothes? | 你看见那些便衣警察了吗 |
[10:08] | Lance will have them follow you everywhere you go. | 不管你走到哪里 兰斯都会让他们跟着的 |
[10:10] | You try to nab even so much as a purse snatcher, | 你就算是想抓个抢包的小贼 |
[10:12] | and they’ll pounce. | 他们也会扑上来抓住你的 |
[10:13] | Somebody needs to protect this city. | 总得有人来保护这座城市 |
[10:15] | We are dealing with a meta-human. | 对手是一个超能力者 |
[10:17] | Call Barry. | 给巴里打电话 |
[10:18] | Oh, he can’t help right now, mm-mmm. | 他现在可帮不上忙 不行 |
[10:20] | He’s got on a lot on his plate with Dr. Wells, I think. | 威尔斯博士的事就够他忙的了 |
[10:22] | It’s really hard to keep up with him. | 真的很难跟上他的步伐 |
[10:24] | But…what if there’s someone else that could help? | 但是…假如有其他人能帮忙呢 |
[10:31] | Oh, hey, Felicity, check this out. | 费利西蒂 过来看看这个 |
[10:33] | I finally got the neural network online, | 我终于把神经网络连上网了 |
[10:35] | so when my brain tells the gauntlet to wave, and… | 当我的大脑指示臂铠挥动的时候… |
[10:41] | Sorry to hear about what’s happening to you. | 你的事我很遗憾 |
[10:43] | Uh, if there’s anything I can do to help… | 假如有什么我能帮上忙的… |
[10:45] | Well, actually, that’s why we’re here. | 实际上 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[10:47] | You know how I try to keep my work life | 你知道我一直在努力将我的工作生活 |
[10:49] | and my other work life separate. | 和我的另一个工作生活分开 |
[10:52] | I meant to tell you that. Did I tell you that? | 我本来打算告诉你的 我说过吗 |
[10:53] | – Well, there’s a– – There’s a meta | -有一个… -有一个会超能力的 |
[10:55] | in Starling City that’s killing people. | 在星城大开杀戒 |
[10:58] | – A meta, as in human? – Yeah. | -会超能力的…人吗 -是的 |
[11:01] | So, obviously we need to catch | 显然我们得抓住 |
[11:03] | this plasma death thing guy. | 这个用等离子体杀人的家伙 |
[11:06] | Ugh, now I see | 现在我算是明白 |
[11:06] | why Cisco gives them all names. | 为什么西斯科要给他们取名字了 |
[11:08] | The police are all over Oliver, | 警察现在把奥利弗盯得很紧 |
[11:10] | so…we need you. | 所以…我们需要你 |
[11:12] | And you’re ok with this? | 你没意见吗 |
[11:15] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:17] | So it’s a team up. High-five! | 所以这是组队了 击掌 |
[11:35] | – Don’t shoot! – What the hell is going on? | -别开枪 -到底是怎么回事 |
[11:39] | They’ve been holding me here for weeks. | 他们把我关在这里几周了 |
[11:45] | What, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不信吗 |
[11:52] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[11:54] | He’s army, not A.R.G.U.S. | 他是部队的 不是超能力联合调查组的 |
[11:55] | Oh, so you’re saying this is General Shrieve? | 你是说这是瑞孚将军 |
[11:57] | He held me hostage. | 他扣押我做人质 |
[12:00] | Targeted you and the Yamashiros, for death. | 想要杀死你和山城夫妇 |
[12:03] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[12:04] | The Alpha Omega. | 为了阿尔法和欧米茄 |
[12:06] | Shrieve plans to unleash it on Hong Kong, | 瑞孚计划将其在香港释放 |
[12:09] | claiming that the Triad mishandled | 然后声称是三合会 |
[12:11] | a bio weapon they never should have had. | 对他们本就不该拥有的生化武器操作不当 |
[12:13] | That’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[12:15] | Well, Shrieve seems to think that | 瑞孚好像是把中国 |
[12:16] | China is a military and economic threat. | 看成是军事和经济威胁了 |
[12:20] | So he’d kill himself and his men | 所以他准备杀了自己和手下 |
[12:23] | just to hurt China? | 就为打击中国吗 |
[12:24] | His team has developed a vaccine | 他的团队发明了一种 |
[12:27] | they can inoculate themselves with. | 他们可以接种的疫苗 |
[12:33] | Run. | 快逃 |
[12:34] | Get as far away from Hong Kong as you can. | 尽可能地远离香港 |
[12:37] | If you make it… | 假如你成功了… |
[12:39] | I hope we meet again someday. | 希望来日我们能再相见 |
[12:43] | Now go! | 快走 |
[13:23] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:28] | I told the guards I didn’t want to see you. | 我跟警卫说了我不想见你 |
[13:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:34] | Roy, please. | 罗伊 拜托 |
[13:35] | Tell me what is going on. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[13:43] | When we got back together, | 我们复合的时候 |
[13:45] | hell, even before that, I… | 靠 甚至比那还早 我… |
[13:48] | I made a promise to myself | 我对自己许下诺言 |
[13:49] | that I would never lie to you again. | 再也不会对你说谎了 |
[13:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | That’s why I didn’t want to see you. | 所以我不想见到你 |
[13:58] | I don’t want to break that promise. | 我不想违背诺言 |
[14:01] | Why would you? | 为什么会违背呢 |
[14:05] | – Roy! – Thea… | -罗伊 -西娅 |
[14:07] | Thea, please just… | 西娅 求你了 你就… |
[14:11] | know that I’m going to be fine. | 记住我会没事的就好了 |
[14:16] | Is that a lie? | 这是谎言吗 |
[14:36] | Thea, don’t worry. | 西娅 别担心 |
[14:38] | Roy’s not going to be in there much longer. | 罗伊不会在里面待很久的 |
[14:42] | I’m working on it. | 我已经在处理了 |
[14:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:44] | – Roy holding up? – For now. | -罗伊怎么样 -暂时还行 |
[14:46] | Hot off the presses. | 最新情报 |
[14:48] | What are those? | 拿的什么 |
[14:49] | I visited the bank today. | 我今天去了银行 |
[14:51] | Uh, manager’s a friend of mine. | 经理是我一个朋友 |
[14:52] | I beat him at squash every Tuesday. | 每周二打壁球都会输给我 |
[14:53] | And I took a few photos of the crime scene. | 我还拍了几张案发现场的照片 |
[14:56] | Actually, “Photos” is a bit reductive. | 其实 说照片有点不准确 |
[14:57] | These are enhanced resonance scans. | 这是增强的磁共振成像 |
[14:59] | It occurred to me that if we can’t see his face | 我想到了之所以看不清他的脸 |
[15:01] | because of the radiation, | 是因为辐射 |
[15:03] | we need to remove the radiation. | 那只要滤去辐射就好了 |
[15:05] | Oh, I could kiss you right now. Awkward, sorry. | 我真想亲你一口 尴尬了 不好意思 |
[15:08] | Boundaries. We’re working on it. | 公私要分明 我们在努力了 |
[15:10] | So, if we interlace the resonant scan’s frequency | 交织新闻镜头和核磁共振像的频率后 |
[15:13] | with our news footage, we get this. | 就能得到这个图像 |
[15:16] | – There he is. – Run a facial recognition. | -就是他 -进行面部识别 |
[15:18] | Way ahead of you. Jake Simmons. | 还用你说 杰克·西蒙斯 |
[15:21] | He’s already in the system. | 早就在警方系统里有案底了 |
[15:22] | Serial bank robber, which explains Starling National. | 连环银行劫匪 这就解释了星城国家银行的事 |
[15:25] | Last known address, | 最新地址 |
[15:26] | – Central City. – Where is he now? | -中城 -他现在在哪 |
[15:29] | He was last seen on a traffic camera | 他最近一次现身被甘特纳街和 |
[15:31] | at the corner of Gantner and Yount. | 杨特街路口的交通摄像头拍到了 |
[15:33] | There’s a processing plant there; | 那里有个石油加工厂 |
[15:35] | – He went in, never came out. – On it. | -他进去后一直没出来 -马上去 |
[15:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second. | 嘿 等等 |
[15:39] | I thought the whole point of this team-up | 我们这次组队的初衷不是 |
[15:40] | was you not being spotted out as a vigilante. | 为了不让你作为治安维持者抛头露面吗 |
[15:43] | Stop calling it a team-up, Ray. | 别再管这叫组队了 雷 |
[15:44] | This Jake Simmons is not just a meta-human, | 这个杰克·西蒙斯不止是超能力者 |
[15:46] | he is a killer. And you’re not ready for that. | 还是杀手 你应付不了 |
[15:49] | Look, I’m– I’m not going to try to equate our experiences, | 我也知道我和你的经验还相差很远 |
[15:52] | but superpowers are based in science, | 但超能力基于科学 |
[15:54] | and I am a man of science. | 而那正是我的长项 |
[15:56] | So if there’s any way to defeat this guy, | 所以如果真有打败他的办法 |
[15:58] | I’m the one who’s best able to figure it out. | 最可能想出来的就是我 |
[16:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | The second that you get in over your head… | 一旦你发现无法和他对抗… |
[16:05] | I’ll run. | 那我就跑 |
[16:07] | Fly, probably. | 应该是飞才对 |
[16:21] | How many abandoned warehouses do you think are in this city? | 你们说城市里有多少废弃仓库 |
[16:24] | No, no, I’m — I’m genuinely curious. | 没啦 我是真心好奇 |
[16:26] | Stay focused, Ray. | 集中点 雷 |
[16:27] | Maybe Simmons isn’t in there. | 也许西蒙斯就不在里面 |
[16:29] | Do you get this anxious when I’m out in the field? | 我执行任务时你也这么紧张吗 |
[16:31] | I honestly can’t think of an answer to that question | 我真不知道这个问题怎么回答 |
[16:33] | that doesn’t get me in trouble. | 能不惹麻烦 |
[16:37] | Still nothing. | 还是没发现 |
[16:38] | Not a visual sighting or any other reading at all from the ATOM. | 看不到人 ATOM也没有任何读数 |
[16:41] | And when I say ATOM, I mean the suit, | 我说的ATOM指的是战衣 |
[16:43] | not myself in the third person. | 不是我自己 |
[16:45] | There’s a decent chance that you and Palmer are related. | 你和帕尔默极有可能是血亲 |
[16:54] | Well, that’s equally fascinating | 这可真是既迷人 |
[16:56] | and terrifying. | 又吓人啊 |
[16:58] | Be my eyes, Ray, what’s going on? | 让我也了解情况 雷 怎么回事 |
[17:02] | Oh, tin man? You shouldn’t be here. | 铁皮人 你不该来这 |
[17:05] | Actually, I should. See, you’re the bad guy, | 其实我该来 你看 你是反派 |
[17:08] | and I am– | 而我是… |
[17:12] | Ray?! | 雷 |
[17:18] | Thanks for the top off. | 谢谢你帮我充电 |
[17:25] | Ray! | 雷 |
[17:45] | Ray, ray! | 雷 雷 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God, ray, are you hurt? | 天呐 雷 痛吗 |
[17:57] | Heh, “hurt” would be a step or two up | 我觉得痛已经不足以形容 |
[17:59] | from how I feel right now. | 我现在的感受了 |
[18:01] | But… just a second. | 但是 稍等下 |
[18:05] | You’re lucky to have gotten out of there alive. | 你能活着出来真是走运了 |
[18:08] | It wasn’t that bad, was it? | 没这么糟吧 |
[18:09] | It was way worse, Ray. | 糟多了 雷 |
[18:10] | Right. I need shields! | 好吧 我需要盾牌 |
[18:12] | That’s not the answer. You need to anticipate your opponent. | 不是盾牌的事儿 你得先发制人 |
[18:17] | You need to trust your instincts | 要信任你的直觉 |
[18:18] | and not just your tech. | 而不仅仅是你的装备 |
[18:19] | My instinct is to trust my tech. | 我的直觉就是信任装备 |
[18:21] | Ray, when I’m out in the field, my bow, my arrows, | 雷 我执行任务时 我的弓 箭 |
[18:23] | those are just tools. | 那都只是工具 |
[18:26] | – I’m the weapon. – That’s poetic. | -我才是真正的武器 -说得真诗意 |
[18:28] | My point is that if you rely on that suit | 我想说的是 如果你依赖战衣 |
[18:31] | more than you rely on yourself… | 超过依赖自己 |
[18:34] | it’s going to get you killed. | 会让你送死的 |
[18:44] | So when is Shrieve going to distribute the virus? | 瑞孚什么时候会散播病毒 |
[18:47] | – I don’t know. – If he’s going to pin it on the Triad, though, | -不知道 -但如果他想嫁祸给三合会 |
[18:49] | he’ll have to do it soon. | 就得快点动手了 |
[18:50] | We need to get out of Hong Kong. | 我们得离开香港 |
[18:53] | My contact says Shrieve has men everywhere, | 我的线人说到处都是福孚的人 |
[18:55] | with even more resources at his disposal than Waller ever had. | 他的手下甚至比沃勒之前还要多 |
[18:59] | Shrieve has assured we won’t get off this island alive. | 福孚绝不会让我们活着离开这座岛 |
[19:07] | Well, if we can’t run, Waller said | 如果逃不了的话 沃勒倒是说过 |
[19:09] | Shrieve had a vaccine for the virus. | 福孚有病毒的疫苗 |
[19:10] | You want to steal some of the vaccine? | 你想去偷疫苗 |
[19:12] | He has to have it somewhere in Hong Kong. | 疫苗肯定就藏在香港 |
[19:41] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:46] | Let’s see how good you are without your arrows. | 看看没了弓箭你还有多少斤两 |
[19:49] | Good enough. | 足够了 |
[20:15] | Just remember… that was without arrows. | 记住 我这可没靠弓箭 |
[20:19] | Get down, on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[20:30] | All right, turn this place inside out. | 把这里搜个底朝天 |
[20:32] | We know how this guy loves his secret hiding places. | 我们也知道这家伙超爱秘密藏身处 |
[20:35] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:37] | What brings you out of your downtown office? | 你怎么从警局跑这里来了 |
[20:39] | The chief of D’s asked me to have a word with you. | 局长让我跟你谈谈 |
[20:41] | Yeah? What about? | 是吗 谈什么 |
[20:44] | He wants to know why you’re still going ahab | 他想知道 为什么我们已经拘留了 |
[20:45] | on Oliver Queen when we got | 另一个嫌犯 |
[20:47] | a different suspect already in custody. | 而你还不肯放过奥利弗·奎恩 |
[20:48] | We got a patsy in custody. | 被拘的只是小喽啰 |
[20:50] | Trust me, Queen is our guy. | 相信我 奎恩才是我们要找的 |
[20:51] | Well, there’s no evidence against Queen. | 可没有针对奎恩的证据啊 |
[20:53] | Why do you think I’m searching his condo? | 你以为我为什么要搜查他的公寓 |
[20:55] | Friend to friend… | 以朋友的身份对你说一句 |
[20:56] | You’ve come so far. You’re a Captain. | 你做过头了 你是队长 |
[21:00] | Don’t throw all your hard work away on something personal. | 不要为了私怨浪费之前所有的努力 |
[21:11] | Look, I don’t know what it is | 我不知道 |
[21:12] | you think that you’re going to find, | 你认为能搜出什么 |
[21:13] | but it’s not here. There’s nothing here! | 但这里没有 这里什么都没有 |
[21:16] | Kind of like how there was nothing in the basement of your club? | 就像你夜店的地下室一样”什么都没有”吗 |
[21:19] | You’re either complicit | 你要么是同谋 |
[21:19] | or just about the most naive girl I ever met. | 要么就是我见过的最幼稚的姑娘 |
[21:21] | You know that your brother is letting your boyfriend | 你知道你哥让你男朋友 |
[21:24] | rot in prison for his crimes, right? | 进监狱替他顶罪的吧 |
[21:26] | Get out of my home. | 滚出去 |
[21:30] | I know you went to visit Harper yesterday. | 我知道你昨天去探视过哈珀 |
[21:33] | Does he even know why he’s throwing his life away? | 他到底知不知道为什么要放弃自己的生活啊 |
[21:40] | Lance. | 我是兰斯 |
[21:43] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[21:45] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就到 |
[21:49] | Your boyfriend was just attacked. | 你男朋友被袭击了 |
[21:52] | He’s all right, but I can’t imagine it’ll be the last time. | 他没事 但这不会是最后一次 |
[21:56] | Your brother dropped a lot of bodies. | 你哥哥害死过很多人 |
[21:58] | And when, and it’s not if, | 不是”如果” 而是”当” |
[21:59] | it is when Roy gets a shiv in the back, | 当罗伊被人捅了刀子 |
[22:01] | that body will be on him, too. | 他也是被你哥哥害死的 |
[22:08] | The suit recorded over ten terabytes of data, | 战斗服记录了超过十万亿字节的数据 |
[22:10] | which were uploaded in real time | 并实时上传到 |
[22:12] | to a geosynchronous satellite. | 地球同步卫星 |
[22:14] | That is a huge energy suck. | 那需要很多能量 |
[22:15] | This is all fascinating. | 真是太神奇了 |
[22:16] | – How do we find Simmons? – Light bulb, literally. | -我们怎么找到西蒙斯 -灯泡 就是它 |
[22:18] | I–no, actually, figuratively. | 不 其实 只是个比方 |
[22:20] | Uh, just before Simmons beat me, | 西蒙斯打败我之前 |
[22:24] | I blasted him with my compressed light beams, | 我用压缩光束攻击了他 |
[22:26] | and he thanked me for topping him off. | 而他却感谢我给他充了电 |
[22:28] | He absorbs energy and turns it into weaponized plasma. | 他吸收能量并将其转化成武器化的等离子体 |
[22:30] | And if we can manually get into the city’s power grid, | 如果我们能黑进城市电力网 |
[22:32] | we might be able to track where he’s getting his extra juice. | 也许就能追踪到他是从哪里获得的能量 |
[22:37] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
[22:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | It’s Roy! | 罗伊出事了 |
[22:43] | He was attacked by a bunch of inmates. | 他被监狱里的犯人袭击了 |
[22:46] | He’s fine, but there’s hundreds of them in there! | 他没事 可监狱里有上百号人 |
[22:54] | I’m going to break him out. | 我去把他劫出来 |
[22:55] | Oliver. You can end up in a cell right next to him. | 奥利弗 那样你会和他一起蹲号子的 |
[22:58] | John, if you know what’s good for you, | 约翰 为你自己好 |
[23:00] | you’ll get out of my way. | 你给我闪开 |
[23:01] | Oliver, if you know what’s good for you, | 奥利佛 也为你自己好 |
[23:03] | and for Roy– you’re going to need to stay put. | 同时为了罗伊 你得按兵不动 |
[23:05] | – I can’t do that. – Oliver, listen… | -我不能 -奥利佛 听我说… |
[23:06] | Get your hands off of me! | 别碰我 |
[23:07] | Listen, I know what you’re going through, man! | 我知道你心里很不好受 |
[23:09] | You have to rely on Palmer to take care of this meta | 罗伊蹲监狱这段时间 你必须靠帕尔默 |
[23:11] | while Roy sits in a prison. | 对付这个超能力者 |
[23:13] | But listen to me, man, you have to throttle this back, | 但听我说 你必须控制自己 |
[23:16] | Oliver. You have to. | 奥利弗 你必须这么做 |
[23:19] | Before you lose everything. | 否则你会失去一切 |
[23:25] | I’ve already lost everything. | 我已经失去了一切 |
[23:29] | I’m not going to lose Roy. | 我不能再失去罗伊 |
[23:49] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[23:50] | I can’t believe that you and Diggle are ok | 真不敢相信 你和狄格尔竟然认为 |
[23:52] | just sitting on your hands while Roy fights off | 在罗伊单挑铁山监狱所有犯人时 |
[23:54] | – all of Iron Heights! – It is not that simple! | -我们应该袖手旁观 -这事没那么简单 |
[23:56] | No, Felicity, if anything was ever simple, | 不 费利西蒂 如果有什么事很简单 |
[23:59] | it’s this. | 那就数这个了 |
[24:00] | Then what? You’re going to jail, too? | 然后呢 你也去蹲监狱吗 |
[24:03] | I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能什么都不做啊 |
[24:05] | I think John’s right. | 我觉得约翰说得对 |
[24:06] | I think you’re struggling with doing nothing | 你在纠结自己帮不了 |
[24:08] | with Roy, with Ray, but right now, | 罗伊和雷 但现在 |
[24:11] | you need people to help you. You need to let them. | 你需要别人的帮助 你得让人帮你 |
[24:15] | Maybe…there is something more | 也许 除了罗伊 |
[24:18] | going on with you than just what’s happening with Roy | 和这个超能力者的事 你还在纠结 |
[24:21] | and this meta-human. | 别的什么事 |
[24:23] | You have sacrificed everything to be the Arrow. | 为了绿箭这个身份 你已经牺牲了一切 |
[24:28] | Even you and me. | 甚至还有我们俩的感情 |
[24:30] | But… | 可是… |
[24:32] | whether or not you break Roy out of Iron Heights, | 无论你是否把罗伊从铁山监狱里救出来 |
[24:36] | there is no more Arrow. | 绿箭都不再存在了 |
[24:40] | Ra’s took that from you. | 拉斯让这成为了不可能 |
[24:44] | I was told once that a man | 曾经有人跟我说 |
[24:47] | cannot live by two names. | 一个人不能有两个身份 |
[24:51] | Well, right now, | 可现在 |
[24:52] | I can’t live by either. | 两个身份我都维持不下去了 |
[24:57] | So I don’t know who I am. | 所以我都不知道我是谁了 |
[24:59] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:01] | Whether you’re in a… in a suit | 无论你是穿着西服 |
[25:03] | or under a hood, you’re the man that I… | 还是戴着帽兜 你都是那个我 |
[25:08] | you’re the man that I believe in. | 你都是那个我相信的人 |
[25:15] | Ray finished the transponder. | 雷完成了转调器 |
[25:17] | I have to upload it to a power source | 我得把它上传到电源上 |
[25:20] | and, hopefully it’ll bring us right to Simmons. | 希望这能让我们找到西蒙斯 |
[25:22] | – I’ll go with you. – It is adorable | -我跟你一起去 -你真可爱 |
[25:24] | how you keep forgetting that Lance is after you, | 总是忘记兰斯还在找你麻烦 |
[25:26] | but, it’s a quick errand | 不过 这活很快就弄完了 |
[25:28] | and you need practice in letting people help you. | 你得习惯接受别人的帮助 |
[25:45] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[25:46] | It doesn’t look like a typical army base. | 这看上去不像个正常的军事基地 |
[25:48] | Matthew Shrieve isn’t a typical army general, apparently. | 马修·瑞孚也不像个正常的将军 |
[25:56] | Quiet! | 别出声 |
[25:58] | Where’s the vaccine? | 疫苗在哪 |
[26:00] | You can end up unconscious | 你可以选择昏迷过去 |
[26:02] | or you can end up dead. | 或者死掉 |
[26:05] | Two lefts, | 左转两次 |
[26:07] | second door on your right. | 右手边第二扇门 |
[26:09] | Good choice. | 很明智 |
[26:20] | Somebody coming. | 有人来了 |
[26:21] | 10 seconds. | 还有10秒钟 |
[26:22] | Up there. | 上去 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待会吗 |
[26:43] | I already signed my confession. | 我已经在我的供词上签字了 |
[26:44] | Yeah, it’s a hell of a story. | 是的 故事很精彩 |
[26:47] | All that stuff about setting up shop | 说什么在你女朋友的酒吧地下 |
[26:48] | under your girlfriend’s club. | 建了一个基地 |
[26:50] | And I particularly like how you managed not to implicate her. | 我也很欣赏你没有把她牵扯进来 |
[26:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[26:54] | You remember that, | 还记不记得 |
[26:55] | that corpse I showed you? | 我让你看的那具尸体 |
[26:57] | The one that the Arrow killed? | 被绿箭杀死的那个 |
[26:58] | I knew you had an obsession with the Arrow. | 我知道你跟绿箭有种特殊的感情 |
[27:00] | And, I was trying to wave you off | 而且我一直想让你摆脱这种感情 |
[27:02] | ’cause I knew, just somehow I knew, | 因为我知道 我就是知道 |
[27:03] | that if you stayed obsessed with him, | 如果你还对他有感情 |
[27:06] | that you would come to a bad end. | 那你的结局一定会很惨 |
[27:14] | And here I am. | 我今天又来了 |
[27:15] | Two years later, I’m still trying to save you, son. | 两年过去了 我还是想挽救你 孩子 |
[27:17] | I don’t need saving. | 我不需要 |
[27:19] | Look, I know you got to be doing | 我知道你这么做 |
[27:20] | this ’cause you think you owe Queen something. | 是因为你觉得你欠奎恩的 |
[27:21] | But you don’t. You don’t deserve to be here. | 可是你不该 你不应该进监狱 |
[27:23] | Patrol Officer Gabe Vincent | 加布·文森特巡警 |
[27:25] | left behind a wife and a nine-year-old boy. | 牺牲后留下妻子和九岁的儿子 |
[27:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:31] | I killed him. | 是我杀的他 |
[27:34] | I stabbed him in the chest with an arrow. | 我把一支箭插进了他的前胸 |
[27:36] | So don’t think for a second that I don’t deserve to be here. | 所以你不要再觉得我不应该进监狱了 |
[27:40] | No. You don’t think for a second | 是的 可你也不要觉得 |
[27:42] | that what you’re doing here | 你进了监狱 |
[27:43] | makes up for any of what you did out there. | 就能弥补你之前所犯的错误 |
[27:50] | Guard. | 狱警 |
[28:21] | We have take off. | 启动完成 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry, miss, | 抱歉 小姐 |
[28:24] | but I don’t think you’re supposed to be here. | 你好像不应该来这里 |
[28:26] | I’m supposed to access your grid for the city. | 我是来连接你们的电网和市电网系统的 |
[28:28] | Think you can help? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[28:31] | Sure. It’s this way. | 当然 这边走 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | So, | 那个 |
[28:36] | what’s with the sunglasses, man? | 你为什么戴墨镜呢 |
[28:38] | We’re indoors and it’s, well, night. | 我们是在室内 而且现在是晚上 |
[28:40] | – Do you have a sensitivity to the… -To light? | -你是对什么敏感吗 -光吗 |
[28:43] | No. | 不是 |
[28:51] | I love the light. | 我喜欢光 |
[28:58] | Do you think the plan to find Simmons will work? | 你觉得找西蒙斯的计划能成功吗 |
[29:01] | Well, it’s Felicity, so, yes. | 是费利西蒂的计划 所以一定能 |
[29:03] | 位置追踪 锁定 | |
[29:04] | Except the tracking firmware seems to be malfunctioning. | 只是跟踪固件好像出故障了 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:07] | It’s not a malfunction. | 不是出故障了 |
[29:09] | It’s Simmons. He’s drawing energy | 是西蒙斯 他正在从发电厂 |
[29:10] | – directly from a power station. – Which one? | -直接吸取能量 -哪家发电厂 |
[29:12] | The one Felicity just went to. | 费利西蒂去的那家 |
[29:14] | Come on, Felicity, pick up. | 快点 费利西蒂 接电话 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry, but the blonde can’t come to the phone at the moment. | 抱歉 这位金发美女暂时不能接电话了 |
[29:19] | I swear to God, if you hurt her… | 我发誓 你要是敢动她… |
[29:21] | You’ll what… fly away again? | 你就怎样 再飞走吗 |
[29:25] | I am talking to the man in the suit, | 现在和我说话的是穿战衣的家伙 |
[29:27] | right? The one who thinks a piece of scrap metal | 对吧 以为一块破铜烂铁 |
[29:30] | makes him some kind of hero? | 就能让他成为英雄的那个 |
[29:34] | It doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[29:36] | I am sorry for the interruption. | 很抱歉打断了我们刚才的对话 |
[29:39] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[29:40] | Waiting for you to come closer. | 在等你靠近一点 |
[29:51] | – Oliver, you can’t go out there. – It’s Felicity! | -奥利弗你不能去 -那可是费利西蒂 |
[29:53] | Oliver, you won’t make it in time. | 奥利弗 你来不及赶到的 |
[29:54] | Power station is still eight minutes away | 就算杜卡迪赛车开到六十英里的速度 |
[29:55] | going 60 on the Ducati. | 都还要八分钟才能到发电站 |
[29:57] | But the Atom? Well, the Atom can fly. | 可原子侠呢 原子侠可以飞 |
[29:59] | You need more than your tech this time! | 这次你需要的不止是你的技术 |
[30:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:02] | My tech and your instinct, | 我的技术加上你的直觉 |
[30:04] | maybe there’s a way we can get him. | 也许我们有办法打倒他 |
[30:11] | Ok, I’m entering the power station now. | 好了 我要进入发电站了 |
[30:13] | Activate the link. | 激活链接 |
[30:19] | It’s working! Oh, I’m just a passenger now. | 成功了 现在我完全是看客了 |
[30:21] | Ooh. Let’s get this guy. | 我们去抓这家伙吧 |
[30:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:36] | But I have to kill you now. | 但是我现在得杀了你 |
[30:37] | No, and you’re going to leave her the hell alone. | 不 你给我离她远点 |
[30:40] | Kick his ass. | 把他打个屁滚尿流 |
[30:46] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[30:47] | You got to get out of here! | 赶快离开这里 |
[30:48] | No! I’m not going to leave you here alone. | 不 我不会把你一个人留在这的 |
[30:50] | Ray, get her out of there! | 雷 把她救出去 |
[30:51] | I’m not alone, but I can’t fight him | 我不是一个人 但是我无法一边战斗 |
[30:52] | and worry about you, now, go, Felicity! | 一边担心你 快走 费利西蒂 |
[30:54] | – No! – Felicity, go! | -不走 -费利西蒂 快走 |
[30:55] | Get out of here! | 快点走 |
[30:58] | I’m really hoping you played video games as a kid. | 我真的很希望你小时候玩过电动游戏 |
[31:00] | – I’m trying to concentrate. – Sorry, sorry, | -我在努力集中注意力 -抱歉抱歉 |
[31:01] | It’s just, I’m trusting you with my– | 只是 我一直相信你 |
[31:13] | Ray, can you take this beating? I can pull you back. | 雷 受得了吗 我可以让你先撤 |
[31:15] | I’m fine. Get this bastard! | 我没事 打倒这混蛋 |
[31:27] | Ray, I’ve lost control. | 雷 我无法控制战衣了 |
[31:29] | The transmitter’s been severed. | 传送器被切断了 |
[31:33] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[31:35] | Get up, Ray! | 站起来 雷 |
[31:42] | Fight back, Ray, fight back! Ray! | 赶快还击 雷 还击啊 雷 |
[31:45] | He’s too strong! | 他力气太大 |
[31:47] | This is not about strength. | 这和力量无关 |
[31:49] | This is about heart. | 而是内心 |
[31:50] | When the mayor was killed, | 在市长被杀时 |
[31:51] | you put yourself in harm’s way to save Felicity. | 你为救费利西蒂选择了牺牲自己 |
[31:53] | Normal people, they don’t do that. | 正常人是做不到的 |
[31:55] | Heroes do that. | 英雄才能做到 |
[31:59] | Come on, Ray! | 还击啊 雷 |
[32:08] | Take him out, Ray. | 把他给解决了 雷 |
[32:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[32:24] | No, it was totally worth it. | 不 痛的太值 |
[32:26] | Are you ok? I was so worried. | 你还好吧 我很担心你 |
[32:28] | I’m fine. Everything’s ok now. | 我没事 现在一切都没事了 |
[32:44] | Eyes front, Harper. | 别东张西望 哈珀 |
[32:57] | I told you, eyes front. | 我和你说了 别东张西望 |
[32:58] | My instincts are to keep my head on a swivel. | 我的直觉让我不停地四处张望 |
[33:00] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[33:02] | No, it won’t. | 是不会了 |
[33:24] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[33:30] | It’s Roy. | 罗伊出事了 |
[33:34] | Harper was killed an hour ago. | 哈珀一小时前被杀了 |
[33:42] | I’d say I’m sorry, but I think we both know | 我想说抱歉 但是我想我们俩都清楚 |
[33:44] | whose fault this is. | 这到底是谁的错 |
[34:24] | I shouldn’t have listened to either of you. | 我就不该听你们俩的话 |
[34:31] | I might not have been able to save Roy… | 也许我无法救罗伊 |
[34:37] | but I’d feel better right now if I tried. | 但是如果我尽力了 我现在会好过些 |
[34:39] | We know that, Oliver. | 我们知道 奥利弗 |
[34:42] | We also know you may never forgive us. | 我们也知道你可能永远也不会原谅我们 |
[34:44] | I make my own choices, John. | 我的选择我自己会做 约翰 |
[34:48] | I made this one. | 这么做是我的选择 |
[34:49] | He doesn’t mean forgive us for that. | 他指的不是原谅我们拦住你 |
[34:52] | He means… | 他指的是 |
[34:54] | forgive us for this. | 原谅我们做了这件事 |
[35:05] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[35:06] | Don’t be mad at them. This was my idea. | 别冲他们发火 这是我的主意 |
[35:09] | If any one of us were in there and Oliver was here, | 如果是我们之中有人进了监狱而奥利弗在外面 |
[35:11] | – He would think of something. – You’re right. | -他一定会想办法救人 -你说得对 |
[35:20] | If one of us deserves to go to prison, it’s me. | 如果我们有人该坐牢 那也该是我 |
[35:23] | Roy, we can’t allow you to do that. | 罗伊 我们不能让你这么做 |
[35:24] | There’s no way in hell Oliver’s going along with it. | 奥利弗绝对不会同意的 |
[35:26] | That’s why you’re not going to tell him. | 所以你们不能告诉他 |
[35:30] | You could have gotten yourself killed for real. | 你真的有可能会害死自己的 |
[35:33] | I figured that I could hold off | 我想好了我可以拖延时间 |
[35:35] | until Dig’s guys got into position. | 直到狄格的人到位 |
[35:38] | One of Lyla’s contacts, | 莱拉的一个联系人 |
[35:39] | an A.R.G.U.S. freelancer. | 是超能力联合调查组的自由枪骑兵 |
[35:42] | Has a special talent for knifing people in just the right way. | 他有种特殊技能 极精妙的杀人方式 |
[35:45] | Leaves a convincing amount of blood without the kill. | 不会死人 又留下能误导人的足量血迹 |
[35:48] | He laces the blade with a beta blocker, crawl the heartbeat. | 他在刀刃里混入了β受体阻滞剂 会减慢心跳 |
[35:52] | Gives the illusion of death. | 造成死亡的假象 |
[35:54] | Everyone thinks the Arrow is dead. | 所有人都认为绿箭死了 |
[35:56] | Which means Oliver Queen is innocent. | 也就是说奥利弗·奎恩是无辜的 |
[36:00] | You did all this without asking. | 你们都没问过我就做了这些 |
[36:02] | How many times have you saved one of us without asking? | 你又有多少次没问过我们就救了我们的性命 |
[36:06] | This time we had to save you. | 这次得我们救你了 |
[36:10] | If everyone thinks you’re dead… | 如果大家都认为你死了 |
[36:14] | then what happens to Roy Harper? | 那罗伊·哈珀怎么办 |
[36:22] | Tell Thea, well, tell her I’m alive, first. | 告诉西娅 先跟她说我还活着吧 |
[36:26] | Then tell her that | 然后跟她说 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry I had to leave without saying good-bye. | 我很抱歉必须不辞而别 |
[36:29] | I feel like you’re throwing your life away. | 我觉得你这是在放弃自己的生活 |
[36:30] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[36:32] | I’m starting a new one. | 我是在开始新的生活 |
[36:37] | Anywhere, any time. | 不论何时何地 |
[36:39] | You need something, you call me. | 有需要 就找我 |
[36:44] | Take care of yourself, Roy. | 保重 罗伊 |
[36:50] | I’ll miss you most of all, scarecrow. | 我会很想你的 稻草人 |
[36:54] | Just be ready to get a million calls | 准备好在我塞进你包里的 |
[36:56] | on that untraceable satellite phone | 那部无法追踪的卫星电话 |
[36:58] | I stuffed in your bag. | 接到好多好多来电吧 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[37:32] | So, on a scale of one to ten, | 以一到十的等级 |
[37:33] | how… mad at us are you? | 你对我们的生气程度是几 |
[37:38] | I need to learn to let people help me. | 我得学着让人帮我 |
[37:42] | You could use the practice in that. | 你是该好好练习一下了 |
[37:47] | I just think sometimes you’re so focused | 我只是觉得有时你太专注于 |
[37:49] | on people you love, you forget… | 你爱的人了 就会忘记 |
[37:52] | to see that there are people who love you. | 看到还有爱你的人 |
[38:33] | Just enough inoculant for us. | 正好够我们三人以及绍夫用的 |
[38:36] | And Akio. | 接种体 |
[38:38] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[38:39] | We need to inject Akio and ourselves | 我们得给我们自己和绍夫接种 |
[38:41] | and then the three of you need to get somewhere safe. | 然后你们三人得去安全之处 |
[38:44] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[38:45] | I lifted this when I took the vaccine. | 我拿疫苗时还顺了这部手机 |
[38:46] | And clearly, it belongs to one of Shrieve’s men, | 显然 这是瑞孚某个手下的 |
[38:48] | because it has the plans | 因为里面有 |
[38:49] | for how they are going to distribute the virus. | 他们准备怎么散布病毒的计划 |
[38:51] | I’m going to use it to stop them. | 我要用这个去阻止他们 |
[38:54] | No. You won’t. | 不 你别去 |
[38:57] | – We are. – Tatsu! | -我们去 -塔苏 |
[38:58] | What example are we setting for our son | 我们明明有希望拯救千百万的无辜群众 |
[39:00] | if we have a hope to save millions of innocent people, | 却只顾自保 这会给我们的儿子 |
[39:03] | – but only save ourselves? – Listen to me– | -树立什么样的榜样啊 -听我说 |
[39:05] | The two of you need to take care of Akio. | 你俩得照顾绍夫 |
[39:07] | I am not going to be responsible– | 我不会负责… |
[39:08] | You need to learn to let people help you. | 你得学着让人帮你 |
[39:11] | And Maseo and I are going to. | 而我和马赛欧会帮助你 |
[39:20] | What about… | 那… |
[39:22] | Deathbolt. | 死亡闪电吧 |
[39:24] | Nice! | 棒 |
[39:25] | You know, you’re the only other person | 除了我 就你最会 |
[39:28] | who’s good at the names. | 取名字了 |
[39:31] | So, how do they get fed? | 他们是怎么得到能量的 |
[39:32] | And, you know, complete the transaction, | 怎么完成转变的 |
[39:35] | so to speak? | 可以这么说吧 |
[39:38] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[39:41] | You said Simmons is from Central City, right? | 你说西蒙斯是来自中城的 对吧 |
[39:44] | Yeah. Last known address, | 对 最后登记的地址是 |
[39:45] | 4160 Dixie Canyon. Why? | 迪克西峡谷路4160号 怎么了 |
[39:48] | According to this, Jake Simmons was a guest | 这上面说 2013年12月11日 |
[39:50] | of the Opal City Police Department on December 11th, 2013. | 杰克·西蒙斯被抓进了奥帕尔市警局 |
[39:54] | What do I know that date from? | 这日期好像挺耳熟 |
[39:55] | That was the date of the particle accelerator test. | 这就是测试粒子加速器的那天 |
[39:58] | But if Simmons wasn’t in Central City | 但如果暗物质爆炸那晚 |
[40:01] | the night of the dark matter explosion, then… | 西蒙斯不在中城 那… |
[40:05] | how can he be a meta-human? | 他又怎么会是超能力者呢 |
[40:42] | Do you know who I am, child? | 你知道我是谁吗 孩子 |
[40:45] | You’re the demon. | 你是恶魔 |
[40:47] | I am the demon’s head. | 我是恶魔的首领 |
[40:50] | As those were before me, | 一如我的前人 |
[40:52] | and very soon, your brother. | 而很快 就会是你哥哥 |
[40:55] | He will never take your place. | 他绝不会接任你的位置 |
[40:57] | He will. | 他会的 |
[40:59] | Once I’ve given him sufficient motivation. | 只要我给他足够的动力 |
[41:02] | Oh, my brother’s going to kill you! | 我哥哥会杀了你 |
[41:05] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | He’s going to beg me. | 他会祈求我 |