时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:11] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:12] | To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. | 对星城的其他人来说 我是另一个人 |
[00:16] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | I want you to take my place. | 我想让你取代我 |
[00:22] | I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[00:28] | Maseo… | 马赛欧 |
[00:28] | My master sees something in you. | 我的主人在你身上看到了一些特质 |
[00:30] | Don’t let your recalcitrants take any more lives. | 不要让你的顽强不驯害死更多人了 |
[00:34] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[00:35] | 星城日报 绿箭重回杀戮状态 卡斯尔市长和雷·帕尔默将召开新闻发布会 | |
[00:37] | We have to stop this guy | 我们得在这家伙 |
[00:38] | before he puts arrows in any more criminals. | 用箭射杀更多罪犯之前阻止他 |
[00:40] | Or before he starts putting them in innocent people. | 他也有可能会去射杀无辜百姓 |
[00:43] | Captain, I think you’re letting your | 队长 你对绿箭的 |
[00:44] | personal feelings towards the Arrow cloud your judgment. | 私人感情好像影响了你的判断 |
[00:47] | Maybe I’m seeing things more | 也许现在是我这几年来 |
[00:48] | clearly than I have for the last few years. | 看得最清楚的时候 |
[00:49] | Enough, both of you! I am tired– | 你俩够了 我听够了… |
[00:59] | This is Captain Lance. City hall, shots fired. | 我是兰斯队长 市政厅有人开枪 |
[01:03] | Suspect on the move, I need ESU | 嫌犯离开了 我需要紧急救援小组 |
[01:05] | and an ambulance, now! | 和一辆救护车 快点 |
[01:08] | – Are you ok?! – I’m fine! | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[01:23] | We have confirmation that Mayor Castle | 我们已经确认 卡斯尔市长 |
[01:26] | was pronounced dead at the scene. | 被宣布当场死亡 |
[01:28] | Palmer Technologies CEO Ray Palmer | 帕尔默科技总裁雷·帕尔默 |
[01:30] | was taken to Starling General Hospital | 被送往星城总院 |
[01:32] | where he is listed in critical condition. | 现在情况危急 |
[01:35] | I tried to call Felicity earlier, she’s not answering her phone. | 我之前给费利西蒂打过电话 她没接 |
[01:37] | SCPD Captain Quentin Lance was present for the attack, | 袭击时 星城警署队长昆汀·兰斯也在场 |
[01:41] | and had this to say on the incident– | 对于此次事件他要说… |
[01:43] | I just requested a first degree murder warrant for the Arrow. | 我刚申请了对绿箭的一级谋杀逮捕令 |
[01:46] | And reinstated the Anti-vigilante Task Force with | 并恢复负责抓捕治安维护者的特别小组 |
[01:49] | shoot to kill orders if necessary. Excuse me. | 如有必要格杀勿论 失陪 |
[01:52] | Why would the Arrow suddenly decide to assassinate the mayor? | 绿箭为什么突然决定要杀市长 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. But I should have trusted my first instinct, | 我不知道 但我就该相信我的第一直觉 |
[01:58] | that this man is a killer and a criminal. | 这人是个凶手和罪犯 |
[02:02] | If I had, Mayor Castle might still be alive. | 如果我信了 卡斯尔市长可能还活着 |
[02:04] | No more questions. | 采访到此为止 |
[02:05] | He could be right. | 他可能说得对 |
[02:06] | Oliver, don’t even start to think like that. | 奥利弗 不要那样想 |
[02:08] | We have to deal with the problem that’s at hand. | 我们得处理目前的问题 |
[02:09] | The murders are being orchestrated by one of Ra’s lieutenants. | 这些谋杀案是拉斯的一位副手策划的 |
[02:12] | Maseo Yamashiro. | 马赛欧·山城 |
[02:14] | Ok, you sound like you know him. | 听起来你好像认识他 |
[02:15] | I thought I did, a lifetime ago. | 我以为我认识 很久以前 |
[02:17] | The man’s a stranger to me now. | 现在他对我来说就是陌生人 |
[02:19] | Oliver, the question is, | 奥利弗 问题是 |
[02:19] | where do we find this stranger now? | 我们现在去哪里找这个陌生人 |
[02:21] | I know someone who can help with that. | 我认识一个可以帮忙的人 |
[02:27] | Who are those men?! | 那些人是谁 |
[02:28] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:30] | Then why are we running away from them? | 那我们为什么要躲他们 |
[02:37] | Shado? | 莎朵 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:41] | How did you know my sister? | 你怎么认识我姐姐的 |
[02:44] | Your–um, your sister? | 你 你姐姐 |
[02:46] | My twin. How do you know Shado? | 我的双胞胎姐姐 你怎么认识莎朵的 |
[02:48] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[02:49] | It’s a long story. My–my friend and I | 说来话长 我和我朋友 |
[02:51] | are in a little bit of trouble, | 惹了点麻烦 |
[02:52] | and, uh, we were wondering | 我们想问问 |
[02:53] | if you could help us get off the streets. | 你能不能帮我们藏起来 |
[02:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:57] | It’s also a long story! | 这也说来话长 |
[02:59] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[03:01] | Ok, listen up. The suspect is armed and dangerous. | 听好了 嫌疑犯持有武器 很危险 |
[03:04] | – No warning shots! – Yes, sir. | -不必示警鸣枪 -是 长官 |
[03:05] | Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? | 不是说除非被证有罪 否则都是清白的吗 |
[03:08] | He was on that rooftop, Laurel, I saw it with my own eyes. | 他在那个屋顶上 劳蕾尔 我亲眼看见的 |
[03:10] | – He’s being framed. – By a “Copycat.” | -他被陷害了 -被”模仿者”啊 |
[03:13] | Which wouldn’t be happening if he wasn’t dressed up | 如果他当初没穿得跟罗宾汉似的 |
[03:14] | like Robin Hood in the first place. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[03:15] | That’s not fair! You don’t understand | 这不公平 你不明白 |
[03:18] | what’s happening here and I need you to trust me. | 发生了什么 你得相信我 |
[03:20] | I used to. | 我信过 |
[03:26] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[03:27] | Just tell me his name, or I’ll– | 告诉我他的名字 否则我就… |
[03:28] | What, Dad? You’ll charge me as an accessory? | 怎么样 爸爸 起诉我是从犯吗 |
[03:31] | I’ll do what needs to be done, | 我会做需要做的事 |
[03:32] | ’cause this has to end. | 因为这一切必须结束 |
[03:34] | And it has to end tonight. | 今晚就得结束 |
[03:43] | I am the biggest idiot in the world | 我是世界上最大的笨蛋 |
[03:46] | for breaking up with you. | 居然跟你分手了 |
[03:50] | Remember the last time we did this? | 记得我们上次这样做吗 |
[03:53] | We were going to run away together. | 我们要私奔 |
[03:58] | Why don’t we? | 为什么不呢 |
[04:01] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[04:05] | Things are just complicated with Oliver right now. | 现在奥利弗的事很复杂 |
[04:08] | Ra’s Al Ghul complicated? | 因为拉斯·厄尔·高福吗 |
[04:13] | 通缉 重大新闻 | |
[04:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:19] | In the wake of the attacks, | 袭击之后 |
[04:20] | Captain Lance has issued an arrest warrant | 兰斯队长签发了逮捕令 |
[04:23] | for the vigilante known as the Arrow, | 逮捕治安维持者 也就是绿箭 |
[04:25] | 星城医院 急诊 | |
[04:25] | as the largest manhunt in the city’s history is now underway. | 本市历史上最大的搜捕行动正在进行 |
[04:29] | Captain Lance confirmed | 兰斯队长证实 |
[04:30] | that arrest warrants have also been issued | 也签发了对绿箭 |
[04:33] | for each of the Arrow’s accomplices. | 每一个同谋的逮捕令 |
[04:37] | Ray? | 雷 |
[04:44] | How are you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:45] | Well, you’re here, so I’m great. | 你在这里 所以还不错 |
[04:50] | Mr. Palmer, how are you feeling? | 帕尔默先生 感觉如何 |
[04:54] | You have a not so good look on your face. | 你脸上一副我不太好的表情 |
[04:56] | You see his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[04:58] | I’ve got some bad news. During the surgery | 恐怕我有些坏消息要告诉你 在手术过程中 |
[05:00] | to remove the arrow, you developed a thrombus. | 为了拔出箭 形成了血栓 |
[05:03] | A blood clot. | 就是血块 |
[05:04] | If left untreated, it could cause an ischemic stroke. | 如果放任不理 可能会引起缺血性卒中 |
[05:07] | Well, then maybe we should treat it. | 那也许我们该治疗一下 |
[05:08] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[05:10] | Your injuries have left you very weak. | 因为受伤 你的身体很虚弱 |
[05:12] | A craniotomy could end up doing more harm than good. | 开颅手术也许弊大于优 |
[05:16] | And by harm, you mean… | 所谓弊 你是指… |
[05:18] | Brain damage, at best. | 最好的情况是大脑损伤 |
[05:20] | At worst… | 最坏… |
[05:25] | So we are saying basically that | 那也就是说 |
[05:28] | if we have the surgery now, I could die, | 如果我们现在动手术 我可能会死 |
[05:31] | and…if I wait and the clot moves, | 如果不动手术 等血块转移 |
[05:33] | I could die. | 我可能也会死 |
[05:34] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[05:35] | that I invented a bunch of teeny tiny robots | 我发明了很多可以进到 |
[05:38] | that were capable of entering my bloodstream, | 我血流里的微型机器人 |
[05:40] | traveling to the clot, and shrinking it, | 它们可以移动到血块那里 缩小血块 |
[05:44] | all without damaging my brain | 却不会损伤我的脑子 |
[05:45] | or any other organ in my body? | 或者我身体的其他器官呢 |
[05:47] | I’d say you need a psych eval. | 我会说你需要心理评估 |
[05:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | But after, we go to my lab, | 但在那之后 我们去我的实验室 |
[05:54] | get the nano-tech, inject it in me, | 取那些纳米机器人 注射到我身体里 |
[05:56] | and publish the results in the “New England Journal of Medicine.” | 然后在《新英格兰医学期刊》发表结果吧 |
[05:59] | Ah, I’m sorry, but that’s simply not possible. | 不好意思 但这不可能 |
[06:01] | Uh, I invented the tech, it’s possible. | 我发明了这个技术 这是可能的 |
[06:04] | Starling General has a very | 星城总院对于 |
[06:05] | strict policy against experimental procedures. | 实验性手术有非常严格的政策 |
[06:09] | Wait, there is a procedure that could save his life, | 等等 有个可以救他的手术 |
[06:11] | and you’re saying you won’t perform it? | 而你却不愿意操刀 |
[06:13] | I’m saying I can’t perform it. | 我是说我不能进行这个手术 |
[06:15] | The hospital won’t permit the use of an experimental | 医院不允许使用试验性 |
[06:18] | or untested technology. | 或者未经测试的技术 |
[06:21] | How do you know your invention won’t kill you? | 你怎么知道你的发明不会害死你 |
[06:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[06:26] | It’s a risk. | 是有风险 |
[06:27] | I’m very sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[06:29] | but there’s really nothing I can do. | 但我无能为力 |
[06:37] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到其他方法的 |
[06:48] | Ray Palmer. | 雷·帕尔默 |
[06:50] | Even in a hospital bed, | 即使躺在病床上 |
[06:51] | you’re the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. | 你还是我见过最帅的男人 |
[06:54] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我们单独聊聊 |
[07:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:07] | I heard what happened, | 我都听说了 |
[07:08] | so I caught the first flight out of Vegas! | 所以我搭了第一班飞机从拉斯维加斯赶来 |
[07:10] | So tell me, what did the doctor say? | 告诉我 医生怎么说 |
[07:14] | Absolutely nothing good. | 相当不好 |
[07:16] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:21] | At least you finally have a boyfriend. | 至少你终于找到男朋友了 |
[07:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:30] | How did you know I was still in Starling? | 你怎么知道我还在星城 |
[07:37] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔说的 |
[07:37] | I need your help, Nyssa. | 我需要你的帮助 娜莎 |
[07:40] | Maseo Sarab– is also in Starling. | 马赛欧·萨拉布也在星城 |
[07:43] | He’s behind the murders the Arrow is suspected of. | 就是他假扮绿箭犯下了那些凶杀案 |
[07:46] | Sarab does my father’s bidding in an effort to force you | 萨拉布是按照我父亲的指示 |
[07:49] | to do the same and take his rightful place as his heir. | 想逼你反击 接任他的位置 |
[07:52] | And do you feel betrayed by that decision? | 你觉得他这么做背叛了你吗 |
[07:57] | Not so much that I’d betray him in turn by helping you. | 还不到让我倒戈去帮你的程度 |
[08:00] | People are dying, Nyssa! | 娜莎 人们因此而死 |
[08:02] | And what makes you think that’s any concern of mine? | 你凭什么觉得我会在乎 |
[08:05] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[08:09] | What would she want you to do? | 她会想你怎么做 |
[08:20] | I have Maseo’s location. | 我知道马赛欧在哪 |
[08:22] | A building called Magnuson Plaza. | 在马格努森中心的大楼里 |
[08:26] | The company that owns that building | 这栋大楼的业主公司 |
[08:28] | went belly up a few months back. | 在几个月前倒闭了 |
[08:29] | Apparently the League has been using it as a safe house | 显然联盟把它当做安全屋 |
[08:31] | and staging ground for its attacks. | 以及袭击的大本营 |
[08:33] | How’d you find this out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[08:35] | I am daughter of the demon. | 我是恶魔之女 |
[08:37] | Your primary concern should be the League. | 你们最该担心的是联盟 |
[08:40] | You can place Maseo in the same cage you put me in, | 你可以把马赛欧关在关过我的牢笼里 |
[08:41] | but my father has an army at his command. | 但是我父亲有一支军队听令于他 |
[08:44] | – One step at a time. – Oliver… | -一步步来 -奥利弗 |
[08:47] | We’re going to have to spread out | 如果我们要搜索整栋大楼 |
[08:48] | if we’re going to cover that entire building. | 就得分开行动 |
[08:49] | – Dig, I want you on over watch. – Copy that. | -狄格 你负责掩护狙击 -明白 |
[08:51] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[08:53] | Don’t confuse my inclination to provide you information | 别混淆我向你们提供消息 |
[08:56] | with a willingness to take up arms against the League. | 就是愿意跟联盟兵刃相向 |
[08:58] | We appreciate what you’ve done. | 我们很感激你所提供的信息 |
[09:00] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来我们会搞定的 |
[09:06] | Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[09:16] | We scoped out every floor, nothing. | 我们搜索了每一层楼 什么都没发现 |
[09:18] | Same with the parking garage. | 停车场也是一样 |
[09:20] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[09:21] | North side is clear. | 北面没有情况 |
[09:23] | You think Nyssa played us? | 你觉得是娜莎耍了我们吗 |
[09:28] | Hang on, I got movement. | 等一下 我发现情况了 |
[09:30] | Upper level, southwest corner. | 顶楼 西南角 |
[10:12] | Clearly I chose well | 看来选你做我的继承人 |
[10:13] | selecting you as my heir. | 没有选错 |
[10:17] | Killing me will only win you the mantle you reject. | 杀了我只会让你获得你一直排斥的头衔 |
[10:21] | It’ll stop you. | 但可以阻止你 |
[10:22] | I have legions who live | 我有大批军团 |
[10:24] | only to see my will done. | 唯我马首是瞻 |
[10:26] | No, boy. | 不是的 孩子 |
[10:27] | You have but two choices– | 你只有两个选择 |
[10:30] | You either ascend to the calling of Ra’s Al Ghul | 你要么升做拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[10:33] | or you will spend the rest of your days in a cage. | 要么在囚笼中度过你的余生 |
[10:36] | You’re not going to take me prisoner. | 你不会把我抓起来的 |
[10:38] | No, I’m not. | 我当然不会了 |
[10:44] | This is the Starling City Police. | 这里是星城警方 |
[10:46] | Put your weapons down and your hands up. | 放下武器 举起手来 |
[10:49] | You are all under arrest. | 你们都被逮捕了 |
[11:04] | On the ground, get on the ground. | 都给我趴在地上 |
[11:11] | Hold your fire, hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[11:22] | Lock down this entire area, three block radius. | 以三个街区为半径 封锁整片区域 |
[11:27] | – Diggle! – I got eyes on. | -狄格尔 -我看着呢 |
[11:29] | The blue is everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[11:33] | The warehouse is on the west side of the block. | 仓库就在街区的西边 |
[11:35] | You get there, you’re in the clear. | 到那里就安全了 |
[11:35] | Go, move. Four more headed your way. | 快走 有四辆警车朝你们那边去了 |
[11:38] | You got to move, move, move, move, move! | 动作快点 快跑 |
[11:52] | Go for the door. I’ll draw their fire. | 往门那边跑 我来分散他们的火力 |
[11:54] | We’re not separating! | 我们不能分开 |
[11:55] | They don’t want you, they want me. Now go. | 他们想抓的不是你们 是我 快走吧 |
[12:14] | Cooper, Jones, box them in on 43rd. | 库珀 琼斯 在43街堵住他们 |
[12:18] | I got two masks in a warehouse, west side of 43rd. | 43街以西有两个戴面具的 |
[12:29] | He’s headed toward the east exit! | 他往东边出口去了 |
[12:38] | This way, take him! | 在这边 抓住他 |
[12:51] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[12:53] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[12:55] | Are you going to shoot your own daughter? | 朝自己的女儿开枪吗 |
[12:57] | No. But I’m definitely thinking about arresting you. | 我不会开枪 但我绝对正想着要怎么逮捕你 |
[12:58] | Maybe a night in jail will bring you to your senses. | 也许关你一晚上 你脑子就清醒了 |
[13:00] | Daddy, please. Please don’t do this. | 爸爸 求你了 别这么做 |
[13:11] | Leave her alone. | 放她走 |
[13:12] | Nyssa! Don’t hurt him. | 娜莎 不要伤害他 |
[13:15] | Laurel… what are you doing? | 劳蕾尔 你在做什么 |
[13:17] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:23] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[13:28] | Did Arsenal and Canary get away? | 军火库和金丝雀逃走了吗 |
[13:30] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[13:34] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[13:44] | Get back. | 别过来 |
[13:52] | Get in! | 上车 |
[14:03] | If we get to the tunnel on 8th, we’re good. | 如果逃进八街的隧道 我们就安全了 |
[14:04] | – Clear those squad cars. – On it. | -甩掉那些警车 -这就去办 |
[14:43] | Oh! Oh, thank God, I’ve been so worried. | 谢天谢地 我担心死了 |
[14:44] | It’s ok. I’m ok. | 没事了 我没事 |
[14:50] | Where’s Roy? | 罗伊呢 |
[14:51] | He’s still out there. | 他还在外面 |
[14:53] | It’s like the whole city has lost their minds! | 感觉市里的所有人都疯了 |
[14:54] | It’s not the whole city. | 不是所有人 |
[14:56] | It’s just one man. | 只有一个人 |
[15:00] | – Yep? – Hello, captain. | -喂 -队长你好啊 |
[15:01] | I got three men in the hospital because of you. | 因为你 三名警察躺在医院 |
[15:03] | I understand that you feel betrayed, | 我知道你觉得自己被人背叛了 |
[15:06] | but you can’t be so angry as to think | 但是你不能气到失去理智 |
[15:08] | that I’m just running around taking aim at innocent people. | 认为我把目标对准了无辜群众 |
[15:12] | I don’t think anything, I know. | 我什么都不用认为 我很清楚 |
[15:13] | I know this madness has to end. | 我知道这种疯狂的行为得结束了 |
[15:15] | Now, you don’t want any more people getting hurt, | 如果你不想让更多的人受到伤害 |
[15:16] | you turn yourself in. | 你就来自首 |
[15:19] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道你会是这个反应 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[15:24] | He’s in a lot of pain. | 他现在很不好受 |
[15:28] | I thought that if we stopped Maseo, | 我想着如果我们阻止了马赛欧 |
[15:30] | we’d stop the killings, but Nyssa was right. | 就能阻止这种屠杀 但娜莎是对的 |
[15:33] | This extends way beyond him. | 事情根本没这么简单 |
[15:37] | Oh, Roy! | 罗伊 |
[15:38] | I’m ok. I got clear somewhere on Hudson. | 我没事 在哈德逊附近甩掉了他们 |
[15:41] | I had to shoot a few officers, | 我不得已朝几名警察射了箭 |
[15:44] | but they’re just flesh wounds. | 但都只是皮肉伤 |
[15:50] | I’ve underestimated Ra’s, | 我小看了拉斯 |
[15:53] | and now we’re all paying the price. | 所以现在我们要付出代价 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:59] | Ra’s is after us because of Malcolm. | 拉斯之所以追着不放是因为马尔科姆 |
[16:04] | What don’t I know? | 你又有什么瞒着我 |
[16:14] | You haven’t told me your names. I’m Mei. | 你们还没说你们叫什么呢 我叫梅 |
[16:17] | I’m Akio, and this is– | 我叫绍夫 这位是… |
[16:19] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[16:21] | So, Tommy, | 汤米 |
[16:22] | who are you and your little friend running from? | 你和这位小朋友是在躲谁啊 |
[16:25] | It’s…complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[16:27] | But, Mei, the truth is that | 梅 说实话 |
[16:29] | I don’t know why this person has sent men after us, | 我不知道为什么这个人要派人追我们 |
[16:31] | but she did. | 但她就是追着不放 |
[16:36] | Is that your father? | 这是你父亲吗 |
[16:39] | His name is Yao Fei. | 他叫姚飞 |
[16:40] | And how do you know my sister? | 你怎么认识我姐姐的 |
[16:48] | Oh, medical school. | 在医学院认识的 |
[16:50] | She never mentioned any American friends. | 她没提到过什么美国朋友啊 |
[16:53] | You are American, aren’t you? | 你是美国人 对吧 |
[16:54] | I dropped out of the medical school, | 我从医学院退学了 |
[16:57] | not of America. | 可我还是美国人 |
[16:59] | So when was the last time you saw my sister? | 你最后一次见我姐姐是什么时候 |
[17:09] | It’s been a while. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[17:13] | For me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:15] | Shado and my father disappeared three years ago now. | 莎朵和我父亲在三年前失踪了 |
[17:19] | Police think they were kidnapped, but no ransom came. | 警方认为他们被绑架了 但没有人来要赎金 |
[17:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:27] | The police told me they must be dead. | 警察说他们肯定死了 |
[17:31] | If they were, at least I’d have some closure. | 如果真是这样 好歹我能解脱 |
[17:35] | But each time the phone rings, someone knocks at the door, | 每一次电话想起 有人敲门 |
[17:39] | or when I meet someone who knew them… | 或者当我遇见认识他们的人… |
[17:42] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象你的遭遇 |
[17:46] | You must be tired. | 你肯定累了 |
[17:48] | Not tired, dirty. I need a shower. | 倒不累 就是脏 我得洗个澡 |
[17:51] | My bedroom’s through that door. There are fresh towels. | 卧室在那边 里面有新的毛巾 |
[17:55] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -没关系吗 -嗯 |
[17:58] | I’ll entertain your friend. | 我会好好招待你这位小朋友的 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:18] | Listen, I’m a cop, not a psychologist, | 听着 我是警察 不是心理医生 |
[18:21] | but in my experiences, killers don’t discriminate | 但以我的经验来看 杀手不分 |
[18:24] | between guilty and innocent. | 有罪还是无罪 |
[18:26] | They kill because they view themselves as being above the law, | 他们杀人是因为认为自己可以凌驾于法律之上 |
[18:30] | and the Arrow is no different. | 而绿箭跟那些杀手没有区别 |
[18:32] | He is a criminal. And I promise you, | 他是罪犯 而我向你们保证 |
[18:35] | we will find him and hold him accountable. | 我们会抓住他并追究其法律责任 |
[18:38] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[18:41] | Thanks for getting this. | 谢谢你 |
[18:44] | I ran into Dr. Lockhart in the cafeteria. | 我在餐厅遇见洛克哈特医生 |
[18:46] | I thought maybe, I don’t know… | 我以为也许可以 我不知道… |
[18:48] | I could talk him into giving Ray those nano-thingies. | 我能说服他能给雷注射那些纳米东西 |
[18:50] | – Nano-tech. – He wouldn’t even look at me. | -纳米机器人 -他连看都不看我一眼 |
[18:52] | Have you seen this dress? Hello! | 没看见我的裙子吗 拜托 |
[18:54] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:54] | The man’s an idiot. | 那男人是个白痴 |
[18:57] | I guess… | 我想… |
[19:00] | You’re just going to have to be the one | 你得自己给雷注射 |
[19:02] | to inject those teeny tiny robot things into Ray yourself. | 那些小不点的机器人了 |
[19:05] | Great plan, except I’m not a doctor. | 计划不错 不过我不是医生 |
[19:07] | Even Ray said that they can kill him. | 连雷都说那东西可能会害死他 |
[19:09] | I’m not going to be the one to risk his life, I’m not. | 我不会拿他的生命来冒险 我不会 |
[19:11] | His life is already at risk. | 他已经命悬一线了 |
[19:13] | What you’re saying is that you don’t want to be the one | 你刚才说的其实是你不想成为那个 |
[19:15] | to take the chance. | 抓住机会的人 |
[19:18] | If your father were here… | 如果你父亲在这里… |
[19:19] | He would be arrested. | 他会被捕的 |
[19:21] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[19:24] | But right before that, he would tell you that sometimes, | 但在那之前 他会告诉你 有时候 |
[19:27] | we got to take a chance, | 我们要抓住机会 |
[19:29] | particularly for the people we care about. | 尤其是为那些我们在乎的人 |
[19:36] | I don’t give a damn about budgets. This is a manhunt! | 我才不管什么预算呢 这是追捕行动 |
[19:39] | Now approve the extra personnel and the overtime, | 现在给我增派人手 增加工作时间 |
[19:41] | and you do it now! | 立刻马上 |
[20:10] | I apologize for the coarse treatment. | 我对刚才的粗暴对待表示抱歉 |
[20:13] | I didn’t think I’d get you to speak to me of your own accord. | 我没指望你能自愿前来跟我谈 |
[20:20] | You’re him. | 你是那个人 |
[20:22] | Ra’s Al Ghul. It’s an honor to meet you. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福 很荣幸认识你 |
[20:25] | Sara spoke with such love about her father. | 莎拉非常爱戴她的父亲 |
[20:27] | Don’t say my daughter’s name. | 不许你说我女儿的名字 |
[20:31] | If she’d never met you, she’d still be alive now. | 如果她不认识你的话 可能现在她还活着 |
[20:34] | If Sara had not met my daughter, | 如果莎拉没遇见我女儿的话 |
[20:37] | she would have starved to death | 她可能早就饿死在 |
[20:38] | on the shores of Lian Yu. | 炼狱岛的海滩上了 |
[20:39] | She was never on Lian Yu. | 她从没去过炼狱岛 |
[20:43] | You suffer false perception. | 你接受了错误的信息 |
[20:46] | One of many, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这只是其中的一条 |
[20:53] | Listen, what do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[20:56] | To help the city as your daughter did. | 像你女儿一样帮助这个城市 |
[20:59] | You hunt for the man they call the Arrow. | 你在追捕那个叫绿箭的人 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:03] | What, you going to help me find him? | 怎么 你要帮我找到他吗 |
[21:05] | You’ll be able to find him easily… | 如果我把他的名字告诉你 |
[21:09] | once I tell you his name. | 你会很容易就找到他 |
[21:12] | And why would I believe just any name that you’d throw at me? | 我为什么要相信你告诉我的话呢 |
[21:16] | Well, because with this revelation, | 因为有了这条信息 |
[21:18] | everything will become clear. | 一切都会真相大白 |
[21:23] | And you will realize | 而你会意识到 |
[21:25] | the man you’ve been looking for | 你一直在寻找的那个人 |
[21:27] | has been right in front of you the entire time. | 其实一直都在你面前 |
[21:31] | The same man who lied, | 也是那个人骗你 |
[21:33] | telling you he wasn’t with Sara on Lian Yu. | 说他没有跟莎拉在炼狱岛待过 |
[21:38] | Oliver Queen is the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭 |
[21:52] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:55] | Aren’t you getting tired of these little chats? | 这些话你还没谈够吗 |
[21:57] | Because I know I am. | 因为我已经够了 |
[21:58] | Then let’s cut through all the crap. | 那我们就别废话了 |
[21:59] | You don’t think the Arrow’s behind these murders. | 你并不认为绿箭犯下了那些谋杀案 |
[22:01] | You’re just pissed off | 你只是生气 |
[22:02] | because he kept Sara’s death a secret from you. | 因为他对你隐瞒了莎拉的死 |
[22:05] | That is not why. | 那不是原因 |
[22:06] | That is not why! | 那不是原因 |
[22:10] | I mean, maybe at first. | 也许开始是因为这个 |
[22:11] | Yeah. But then I realized, | 是的 但后来我意识到 |
[22:14] | he is the reason Sara got killed. | 莎拉是因为他才被杀的 |
[22:17] | Dad, that is ridiculous. | 爸爸 这太荒唐了 |
[22:18] | No. You, Harper, Sara, | 不 你 哈珀 莎拉 |
[22:21] | the freak in Central City, the Huntress; | 中城那些怪人 那个女猎手 |
[22:22] | I got a new guy flying around the city. | 又有个人在城市里乱飞 |
[22:24] | All these masks? They started with him. | 所有这些戴面具的人 都是因他而起 |
[22:27] | And Sara died only because she was part of it all, too. | 莎拉就是因为参与其中才被杀的 |
[22:30] | You have no idea why Sara was killed. | 你根本不知道莎拉是怎么死的 |
[22:35] | She ended up in the League of Assassins | 她最后加入了刺客联盟 |
[22:37] | ’cause she was marooned on Lian Yu. | 就因为她逃到了炼狱岛上 |
[22:40] | ‘Cause she got in that boat with Queen. | 就因为他跟奎恩在那条船上 |
[22:42] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[22:44] | Now Oliver’s to blame? | 现在你要怪奥利弗了吗 |
[22:46] | Oliver, the Arrow, either way, same guy. | 奥利弗 绿箭 反正都是同一个人 |
[23:04] | On some level, I think I always knew. | 某种程度上 我想我早就知道了 |
[23:06] | When I thought he was doing good, it didn’t matter to me. | 当我认为他在做好事时 我觉得不重要 |
[23:13] | You know, when that boat went down | 你知道的 当船沉以后 |
[23:14] | and we– we thought Sara was dead, | 我们都以为莎拉死了 |
[23:16] | I blamed Queen. | 我责怪奎恩 |
[23:20] | And it’s funny how things come full circle, right? | 很可笑 事情又转回来了 不是吗 |
[23:27] | Well, I got things to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[23:32] | Calling him? | 给他打电话吗 |
[23:33] | It’s too late; I’ve got officers headed to his home, | 太迟了 我已经派人去他家 |
[23:35] | his sister’s club, everywhere. | 他妹妹的酒吧 到处都派人去了 |
[23:41] | Oh, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[23:43] | I’m thinking of starting a reality TV show, | 我在想发起一个真人秀节目 |
[23:45] | so maybe I already have brain damage. | 也许我脑袋已经受损了 |
[23:48] | Don’t joke, Mr. Palmer. | 别开玩笑 帕尔默先生 |
[23:50] | The next few hours are critical. | 接下来的几个小时很关键 |
[23:52] | I’m going to want to keep you under close observation. | 我要对你进行密切观察 |
[23:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[23:57] | No, no, no, it’s nothing. | 没事 不要紧 |
[23:58] | I think my back is spasming! | 我的后背有点抽筋 |
[24:03] | Gosh, you’re so strong. | 天哪 你可真强壮 |
[24:05] | Oh, my god, I think I– | 天哪 我想我… |
[24:07] | I think I’m going to faint. | 我想我就要晕倒了 |
[24:08] | Maybe we should get you on a gurney. | 或许你应该先躺下 |
[24:10] | Yeah! Yeah, let’s get me on a gurney. | 是的 是的 给我找个床躺下 |
[24:14] | Oh! I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:19] | Is your mom going to be ok? | 你妈妈不会有事吧 |
[24:23] | I think she’ll make a miraculous recovery | 我觉得她在五分钟后 |
[24:25] | in about five minutes. | 就会神奇地痊愈了 |
[24:28] | Just like you. | 你也一样 |
[24:30] | Is that my nano-tech? | 是我的纳米机器人吗 |
[24:31] | Assuming the organizational system in your lab is accurate. | 如果你实验室里的组织体系是准确的 |
[24:34] | I– are you sure you want to do this? | 我…你确定要这么做吗 |
[24:37] | Aren’t you? | 你不确定吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. I mean, my alternatives | 确定 我的选择只有 |
[24:41] | are brain damage or death. | 脑损伤或者死亡 |
[24:43] | But if the hospital finds out, you could go to jail. | 可是如果被医院发现了 你会坐牢的 |
[24:52] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[24:57] | OK. | 好了 |
[24:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:01] | How do we feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:02] | Normal? But I wasn’t expecting any side… | 正常 不过我不觉得会有什么副… |
[25:06] | Ray? Ray! | 雷 雷 |
[25:08] | Ray, Ray, hey! | 雷 雷 |
[25:14] | OK, well… | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Maybe there are some side effects. | 或许还真有些副作用 |
[25:21] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[25:22] | The line forms behind me. | 可不是嘛 |
[25:24] | The city-wide manhunt for the Arrow continues this evening | 全城追捕绿箭的行动今晚还在继续 |
[25:26] | as Captain Lance has made capturing this dangerous vigilante | 兰斯队长把抓到这个危险的治安维持者 |
[25:31] | the SCPD’s top priority. | 定为星城警署的首要任务 |
[25:33] | I’m sure those cops that were chasing you are fine. | 我肯定追捕你的警察都没事 |
[25:35] | I shot them with arrows, Thea. | 我用箭射了他们 西娅 |
[25:37] | When it was happening, there was a part of me that… | 当时 我似乎感觉到 |
[25:41] | that felt relieved. | 解脱了 |
[25:43] | Relieved? | 解脱 |
[25:44] | That I’d finally be going to jail. | 因为我终于要进监狱了 |
[25:46] | And I’d get what I deserved. | 这是我罪有应得 |
[25:48] | Roy, listen to me. | 罗伊 听我说 |
[25:51] | The only thing that you deserve is to be happy. | 你唯一应得的是幸福 |
[25:54] | Now you’ve got to find a way to forgive yourself. | 你得想办法原谅你自己 |
[25:58] | What happened with that cop last year, it’s not your fault. | 去年发生在那个警察身上的事 不是你的错 |
[26:05] | Sorry that you had to go through this, Roy. | 很抱歉你要经历这些 罗伊 |
[26:07] | I gave you that mask… | 我给你那个面具 |
[26:10] | so you could help the police, | 是想让你帮助警察 |
[26:12] | not run from them. | 而不是逃避警察 |
[26:15] | Then what’s going to happen? | 接下来怎么办 |
[26:19] | – Oh, no. – Run! | -不好 -快跑 |
[26:21] | This is the SCPD! Freeze! Put your hands in the air. | 星城警察 不许动 把手举起来 |
[26:33] | Thank you for the shower. | 谢谢你让我洗澡 |
[26:37] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[26:39] | I saw the tattoo on your back. | 我看见了你背上的纹身 |
[26:40] | Why have you been lying to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[26:41] | – Mei… – I need to know | -梅 -我要知道 |
[26:43] | what happened to my family. | 我的家人发生了什么 |
[26:46] | – I don’t know. – Another lie. | -我不知道 -还是骗我 |
[26:48] | You knew my sister. You and her were more than just friends. | 你认识我姐姐 你和她不只是朋友 |
[26:50] | Just believe me when I tell you | 你要相信我 |
[26:52] | that the less you know about me, the safer you’re going to be. | 你对我了解得越少 你就越安全 |
[26:54] | Fine, maybe you’ll be more honest with the police! | 好吧 或许你对警察会更诚实一些 |
[26:57] | I understand you’re upset. Please don’t call the police. | 我知道你很生气 请你不要报警 |
[26:59] | I already did. They’ll be here any minute. | 我已经报了 他们随时都会来 |
[27:02] | Akio, we have to go. | 绍夫 我们得走了 |
[27:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:07] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:11] | Why are the police shooting?! | 警察为什么会开枪 |
[27:13] | Because they’re not the police! | 因为他们根本不是警察 |
[27:17] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[27:20] | I am so proud– your father would be proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 你爸爸也会为你骄傲的 |
[27:23] | You know, he’s not exactly a role model, but… | 虽然他不算什么好榜样 不过… |
[27:25] | Miss Smoak, just the person I wanted to see. | 斯莫克小姐 我正要找你 |
[27:28] | Do you know what these are? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[27:29] | They’re Mr. Palmer’s latest MRI. | 是帕尔默先生最近的核磁共振结果 |
[27:32] | The clot in his brain is gone. | 他脑部的血块已经没了 |
[27:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:35] | Not moved, not smaller. Gone. | 不是转移了 不是变小了 而是彻底没了 |
[27:38] | He’s going to make a full recovery. | 他会痊愈的 |
[27:41] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything | 对这起史无前例的医学进展 |
[27:42] | about this unprecedented medical development, would you? | 你不会恰好知道些什么吧 |
[27:47] | Are you accusing my daughter of something? | 你是在指责我女儿什么吗 |
[27:49] | ‘Cause I work a table at Caesar’s that’s frequented | 我工作的凯撒餐厅 |
[27:50] | by no less than 3 lawyers. | 至少有三名常客是律师 |
[27:52] | Thank you. Thank you, please. Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢大家能来 |
[27:56] | We’ve had a breakthrough | 我们对治安维持者 |
[27:58] | in our investigation of the vigilante known as the Arrow. | 也就是绿箭的调查有了重大进展 |
[28:02] | The district attorney’s office has just issued an arrest warrant | 地检办公室刚刚签发了对最近 |
[28:07] | for the person responsible for these acts of violence– | 这些暴力事件的责任人的逮捕令 |
[28:13] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[28:15] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[28:17] | Lyla took Sara to her mother’s. | 莱拉带莎拉回娘家了 |
[28:22] | Lance knows. | 兰斯知道了 |
[28:23] | The whole city knows, Oliver. | 全城的人都知道了 奥利弗 |
[28:24] | Mr. Queen should be considered armed | 我们认为奎恩先生持有武器 |
[28:27] | and highly dangerous. But make no mistake– | 而且极端危险 但是不要担心 |
[28:30] | he will be found and brought to justice. | 我们会抓到他 并将他绳之以法 |
[28:39] | A stunning development, | 真是惊人的进展 |
[28:41] | as Oliver Queen has been outed as the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩竟然就是绿箭 |
[28:44] | The accusation comes as a particular surprise, | 这项指控非常出人意料 |
[28:47] | considering that Queen was | 因为奎恩在两年前 |
[28:48] | exonerated of being the Arrow only 2 years ago. | 也被认为是绿箭 可后来撤销了对他的指控 |
[28:51] | News lady’s right. | 这个主播说得对 |
[28:52] | You put this genie back in the bottle before, Oliver. | 你是一波未平一波又起 奥利弗 |
[28:54] | Last time I had it all worked out. | 上一次我成功脱身了 |
[28:56] | Getting arrested was my plan. | 被捕在我的计划之内 |
[28:59] | This time it’s Ra’s Al Ghul’s. | 可这次是拉斯·厄尔·高福的计划 |
[29:11] | – How’s Ray? – So much better than you right now. | -雷怎么样了 -比你现在好多了 |
[29:14] | Please tell me you have a brilliant plan. | 你一定有个很绝妙的计划吧 |
[29:16] | I don’t even have a regular plan. | 我连个一般的计划都没有 |
[29:18] | What about Dig going out as the Arrow? | 让狄格假扮绿箭不行吗 |
[29:20] | You said that worked last time. | 上次你说这样会行得通 |
[29:21] | Yeah, but this time Lance won’t rest until Oliver’s in custody. | 是 可兰斯这次不扣押奥利弗是不会收手的 |
[29:25] | You have to leave. You have to get out of town. | 你必须走 你必须一走了之 |
[29:27] | My father’s posted men at every bus station, | 我父亲在每个汽车站 火车站 |
[29:29] | train station, and airport. | 以及机场都安排了人手 |
[29:31] | Also… he’s frozen Thea’s assets. | 而且他还冻结了西娅的资产 |
[29:34] | He’s not giving you anything you can use to run. | 他不会让你有一丝逃跑的机会 |
[29:40] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[29:42] | Do you think Ra’s planned this the entire time? | 你认为这是拉斯一直以来的计划吗 |
[29:45] | He’s using this city as a weapon. | 他利用这座城市作为武器 |
[29:49] | It’s my city. | 这是我的城市 |
[29:54] | Where you going, Oliver? | 你要去哪里 奥利弗 |
[29:57] | Only place I can go. | 去我唯一能去的地方 |
[30:04] | – Akio, you ok?! – I’m OK. | -绍夫 你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:06] | – OK. – What’s happening?! | -好 -发生了什么事 |
[30:07] | – Is the front door the only way in and out? – Yes. | -前门是唯一的出入口吗 -是的 |
[30:09] | I want you to get low, I want you to take Akio to the bedroom. | 我要你趴低 带绍夫进卧室 |
[30:12] | Mei, they’re coming to kill you, too. | 梅 他们也是来杀你的 |
[30:14] | Go, go, come on! | 走走 快点 |
[30:52] | Akio?! | 绍夫 |
[30:53] | Akio? | 绍夫 |
[30:58] | We followed them. They work for Amanda Waller. | 我们跟踪了他们 他们是阿曼达·沃勒的手下 |
[31:08] | Who is she? | 她是什么人 |
[31:20] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:22] | For a guy who just avoided death | 对于一个刚刚死里逃生 |
[31:24] | and/or brain damage, pretty good. | 也没有脑损伤的人来说 我还不错 |
[31:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[31:28] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[31:30] | It’s… | 这 |
[31:33] | it’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[31:34] | I’m just glad that you’re all right. | 我只是很高兴你没事 |
[31:37] | Thanks to you. | 这都要感谢你 |
[31:39] | Oh, I think your nano-tech deserves some of the credit. | 我认为你的纳米机器人也有功劳 |
[31:43] | All I did was stick something in you. | 我只是帮你把东西插入你体内而已 |
[31:46] | Do you think there will ever come a time | 你觉得是否会有一天 |
[31:48] | when everything I say isn’t some weird double entendre? | 我的话不再这么怪怪的带有歧义呢 |
[31:50] | I hope not. It’s one of your more charming traits. | 但愿没有 这就是让你更迷人的特点之一 |
[31:53] | That, and the fact that you | 还有你有勇气 |
[31:55] | had the courage to throw caution to the wind and save my life | 不顾一切 并且救了我一命 |
[31:57] | are just two of the many reasons that I love you. | 这就是我爱你的其中两个原因 |
[32:04] | That’s a really nice thing to hear. | 真的很高兴听到你这么说 |
[32:07] | Especially after, you know, everything | 尤其是 在你身上发生了 |
[32:09] | that’s been going on with you | 这一切事情之后 |
[32:10] | with the blood clot, nano-tech, and the… | 血凝块 纳米机器人 还有 |
[32:12] | nearly dying. | 死里逃生 |
[32:14] | Speaking of, you must be starving after all that drama. | 说到这个 经过这么多事 你肯定饿了 |
[32:18] | I’m going to go find a hospital nurse | 我要去找护士 |
[32:20] | and get you some of that hospital jell-o. | 给你拿点那种医院果冻 |
[32:31] | Oh, my God, what just happened? | 天哪 怎么了 |
[32:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:34] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[32:37] | You look the way you did when you were seven years old | 你七岁时 偷走你父亲的电子设备 |
[32:39] | and stole your father’s | 并制造了 |
[32:40] | electronics collection to make a super computer. | 一台超级电脑的时候 就是这幅样子 |
[32:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:45] | Did you and Ray just do it in this hospital? | 你和雷刚刚医院里做那种事了吗 |
[32:46] | – Did you just have hospital sex?! – No! Oh! | -你们刚在医院里滚床单了吗 -当然没有 |
[32:48] | I’ve always wanted to have hospital sex! | 我一直想要在医院里和人滚床单 |
[32:50] | Way TMIi! Gross! | 信息量大太了 恶心 |
[32:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:53] | He told me he loved me. | 他和我说他爱我 |
[32:56] | And you didn’t say it back? | 而你却没回应吗 |
[33:04] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[33:06] | He’s brilliant. | 他非常聪明 |
[33:09] | He knows the plot to every “Doctor Who” episode. | 他清楚《神秘博士》每一集的情节 |
[33:11] | All 34 seasons. | 一共有三十四季 |
[33:11] | He looks like a Disney Prince. | 他就像是个迪斯尼王子 |
[33:13] | I mean, he’s… | 我是说他 |
[33:16] | practically the perfect man. | 就是个完美的人 |
[33:19] | You don’t love Ray… | 你不爱雷 |
[33:23] | because you’re in love with Oliver. | 因为你爱的是奥利弗 |
[33:26] | You don’t even know Oliver. | 你甚至都不了解奥利弗 |
[33:27] | You met him for like ten seconds. | 你才见过他十秒钟 |
[33:29] | I knew it in five. | 只要五秒我就知道了 |
[33:31] | Honey, you lit up like Christmas | 亲爱的 当他走进房间时 |
[33:34] | when he walked in the room. | 你就像圣诞节彩灯般地光彩四溢 |
[33:35] | But he’s… terminally unavailable. | 但是他 我永远也得不到 |
[33:39] | And that was before. | 而且那是以前的事了 |
[33:42] | You haven’t been watching the news. | 你还没看新闻 |
[33:44] | No, no, no, I don’t watch the news, it depresses me. | 不不不 我不看新闻 新闻令人压抑 |
[33:46] | But here’s what doesn’t– my daughter | 但是这不是… 我的女儿 |
[33:48] | has two men who are both amazing, | 有两个优秀的男人 |
[33:50] | which just means… | 这意味着 |
[33:53] | she has to make a choice. | 你必须做出选择 |
[33:57] | I want pictures of Queen distributed to every officer, ok? | 把奎恩的照片分发给每一个警官 |
[34:01] | No, a current one, one with the scruff he’s always wearing. | 不 近照 脸上留着胡渣的那张 |
[34:12] | Captain Lance… | 兰斯队长 |
[34:14] | I’m here to turn myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[34:17] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[34:35] | OK, I was able to get you ten minutes with Oliver, | 好吧 本来我可以让你们和奥利弗说十分钟话 |
[34:37] | but let’s make it five, all right? | 但是现在只能给你们五分钟了 |
[34:38] | It would not look good if any of these reporters | 如果那些记者知道你们要来见他 |
[34:39] | caught wind of you meeting with him. | 场面就会很难看 |
[34:48] | Him, and the three of you? | 他 还有你们三个吗 |
[34:52] | Makes sense. | 这倒是说得通 |
[35:06] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该来这 |
[35:08] | Oliver, neither should you. | 奥利弗 你也不该来 |
[35:10] | What were you thinking? Were you thinking?! | 你在想什么 你有想过吗 |
[35:13] | I was thinking clearly. | 我想得很清楚 |
[35:14] | I asked Laurel to make a deal– I turn myself in | 我拜托劳蕾尔去谈了条件 我来自首 |
[35:17] | and all of you receive full immunity. | 你们都能得到全面的豁免权 |
[35:19] | No, Oliver. You are out of your mind | 不 奥利弗 如果你认为 |
[35:22] | if you think we’re just going to stand here | 我们会袖手旁观 让你为我们 |
[35:24] | and let you take the fall for all of us. | 承担一切罪名 那你就是疯了 |
[35:25] | I started all of this. | 这一切是因我而起 |
[35:27] | It’s my fault to take, | 是我的错 |
[35:29] | and this is the best way to save lives, | 而这也是拯救生命的最佳上策 |
[35:32] | including yours. | 包括你们的 |
[35:35] | So stop worrying. I’ve been through | 别再担心了 坐牢对我来说 |
[35:37] | – far worse than prison. – This is insane. | -不算什么 -真是疯了 |
[35:39] | How could we live with ourselves if we let you do this? | 如果让你这么做 我们哪还有脸面对自己 |
[35:42] | Roy, I’m just going to need you to! | 罗伊 你必须做到 |
[35:45] | The only move that Ra’s has left me | 拉斯逼得我只能 |
[35:48] | is telling the truth. | 道出真相 |
[35:52] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[35:55] | how powerful the truth can be. | 真相有多强大 |
[35:57] | Oliver, this is the wrong move! | 奥利弗 你这么做是错的 |
[35:59] | John… | 约翰 |
[36:03] | you followed me this far. | 你跟了我这么久 |
[36:06] | All of you have followed me this far, | 你们都跟了我这么久 |
[36:09] | but I need you | 但我需要你们 |
[36:10] | to follow me just a little further. | 再支持我一小会儿 |
[36:17] | Until it’s over. | 直到这事完全结束 |
[36:31] | The bodies are taken care of. | 尸体处理干净了 |
[36:33] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[36:35] | Just give us a minute. | 让我俩单独谈谈 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry about this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[36:45] | They tried to kill us. | 他们想杀我们 |
[36:47] | They weren’t the cops. | 他们不是警察 |
[36:49] | They must have intercepted the call. | 他们一定是拦截了电话 |
[36:51] | They were after you and the boy? | 他们在追杀你和那个男孩吗 |
[36:53] | You knew my sister; is there any chance– | 你认识我姐姐 有没有可能… |
[36:55] | This… | 这事… |
[37:00] | this had nothing to do with Shado. | 这事跟莎朵无关 |
[37:05] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你不知道过着这种日子 |
[37:07] | to live like this. | 是什么感觉 |
[37:10] | Looking for any kind of answer. | 寻找任何可能的答案 |
[37:16] | You were right that I knew your sister. | 我的确认识你姐姐 |
[37:21] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[37:27] | I knew your father, too. | 我也认识你父亲 |
[37:30] | And your family… | 你的家人 |
[37:33] | they saved my life more than once. | 不止一次救过我的命 |
[37:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:38] | The people that are after me… | 追杀我的人 |
[37:44] | They’ll kill anyone who knows too much about who I am. | 会杀死任何知道我身份的人 |
[37:48] | But Shado and my father– | 但莎朵和我父亲… |
[37:49] | They… | 他们… |
[37:53] | they’re gone. | 他们都去世了 |
[37:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:05] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:08] | For three years now, | 三年了 |
[38:10] | all I’ve wanted is to know the truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[38:13] | You have no idea how powerful the truth can be. | 你不知道真相有多强大 |
[38:28] | We shouldn’t stay here. | 我们不该留在这里 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[38:41] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[38:42] | All Oliver has ever done was protect people. | 奥利弗所做的只是保护市民 |
[38:44] | Help people. | 帮助市民 |
[38:46] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[38:48] | This place isn’t secure anymore. | 这地方已经不安全了 |
[38:51] | And then what? | 那怎么办 |
[38:52] | We just bug out and allow this to happen? | 我们撤退 什么都不做 |
[38:55] | Enjoy our new immunity? | 享受我们的豁免权吗 |
[38:56] | Roy, I don’t know! I have no idea. | 罗伊 我不知道 我完全没想法 |
[38:59] | If I did, you’d be listening to it right now. | 如果我知道 现在就会告诉你了 |
[39:01] | If any one of us were in there and Oliver was here, | 如果是我们入了狱 而奥利弗在这里 |
[39:03] | he would think of something. | 他一定会想办法的 |
[39:05] | And it wouldn’t matter what the consequences were. | 不会在意后果怎样 |
[39:23] | Lian Yu. | 炼狱 |
[39:29] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[39:31] | This, Ra’s character, | 这个叫拉斯的人 |
[39:34] | he told me that Sara made it to the island with you. | 告诉我 莎拉跟你一起上了岛 |
[39:40] | You didn’t feel like sharing that with me? Huh? | 你就没想过告诉我吗 |
[39:42] | I mean, I’m only her father. | 反正我不过是她父亲 |
[39:46] | Well, I was. | 她也已经过世了 |
[39:49] | When did you decide that you knew what was best for my family? | 你凭什么决定什么对我们一家最好 |
[39:52] | I love your family. | 我爱你们一家 |
[39:54] | You got the right to remain silent. Take it! | 你有权保持沉默 使用这个权利吧 |
[40:00] | Just ask me what you want to know. | 你想知道什么就问吧 |
[40:05] | What do I want to know? | 我想知道什么 |
[40:07] | Well, was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[40:09] | All that pain and misery you brought back from that island? | 你从那岛上带回来的痛苦和不幸 |
[40:14] | Merlyn, Slade Wilson? | 梅林 斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[40:17] | Wouldn’t it be better if you just died there? | 你还不如死在岛上的好 |
[40:19] | The reason I came back was to try and save | 我回来是为了拯救 |
[40:21] | the people of this city. | 这座城市的市民 |
[40:23] | I hate to break it to you, | 真不想扫你的兴 |
[40:25] | but saving people isn’t your specialty. | 但你可不怎么擅长救人 |
[40:28] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[40:29] | Hilton. | 希尔顿 |
[40:31] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[40:33] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[40:35] | And now you’re set on killing Laurel, too. | 现在你还要害死劳蕾尔 |
[40:38] | I didn’t want her to be involved in this. | 我不想她牵涉进来的 |
[40:42] | I didn’t want anyone to be involved in this. | 我不想任何人牵涉进来的 |
[40:44] | But you involved me. | 但你把我扯进来了 |
[40:46] | You spent a year making me look like a fool. | 这一整年你把我当傻子一样耍 |
[40:48] | You spent a year making me your accomplice. | 还害我成为你的共犯 |
[40:51] | You have any idea what you’ve done, huh? | 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[40:53] | What you’ve done to all of us, | 对我们所有人 |
[40:54] | to the people you claim to care so much about? | 对你声称关心无比的市民 |
[40:57] | You’ve made us criminals! | 你害我们成为了罪犯 |
[40:59] | You’ve made us liars and victims. | 你害我们成为了骗子和受害者 |
[41:04] | You, Mr. Queen, are not a hero. | 奎恩先生 你 并非英雄 |
[41:07] | You’re a villain. | 你是罪犯 |
[41:10] | But you know that, don’t you? | 你心里清楚 不是吗 |
[41:15] | What the hell are your people doing? | 你的人要搞什么 |
[41:16] | I told them to stand down. | 我跟他们说了别惹事 |
[41:18] | Well, I guess your word carries as much weight with them | 看来你的话对他们来说就跟我的话 |
[41:19] | as it does with me. | 一样没份量 |
[41:23] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[41:27] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[41:30] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[41:32] | Oliver Queen isn’t the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭 |
[41:36] | I am. | 我才是 |