时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:10] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:13] | To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. | 对星城的其他人来说 我是另一个人 |
[00:16] | I am…something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | I killed Sara. | 我杀了莎拉 |
[00:22] | Malcolm gave me something that made me | 马尔科姆让我吃了一种药 |
[00:24] | susceptible to suggestion. | 这种药让那个我受了迷惑 |
[00:26] | What happened wasn’t your fault, Thea, | 之前的事不是你的错 西娅 |
[00:28] | because it wasn’t your decision. | 因为那不是你做出的选择 |
[00:30] | Malcolm? He’s going to face justice. | 马尔科姆 他要受到正义的制裁 |
[00:32] | He’s gone. Malcolm Merlyn will never be seen again. | 他走了 你永远别再想见到马尔科姆·梅林 |
[00:39] | Welcome to Nanda Parbat. | 欢迎来到南达尔巴特 |
[00:41] | When I told you that Malcolm killed Sara, | 是马尔科姆杀死的莎拉 |
[00:43] | he wanted her dead, but I am the one | 他是想让她死 但是我 |
[00:46] | who fired those arrows into her chest. | 把箭射进了她的胸膛 |
[00:48] | I promised you your vengeance. | 我答应让你报仇 |
[00:53] | So take it. | 动手吧 |
[00:58] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[01:00] | But spare John Diggle’s life. | 但是放了约翰·狄格尔 |
[01:04] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[01:08] | I will beg for it. | 我请求你 |
[01:10] | You’ve shown tremendous strength, | 你表现出了巨大的力量 |
[01:12] | fortitude, | 勇气 |
[01:14] | and power. | 和能量 |
[01:18] | No, Mr. Queen… | 不 奎恩先生 |
[01:20] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[01:23] | I want you to take my place. | 我想让你取代我 |
[01:27] | I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[01:31] | Ra’s is a title greater than any one man. | 拉斯这个头衔比任何人都强大 |
[01:42] | Am I supposed to understand what that means? | 我该明白这是什么意思吗 |
[01:45] | No. It is from a dialect no longer spoken. | 不 这种方言已经没人说了 |
[01:49] | Said to me by a man whose place I took. | 跟我说这话的那个人被我取代了 |
[01:53] | Contemplating the same offer. | 思考着同样的请求 |
[01:56] | And what it means is, | 这话的意思是 |
[01:58] | A tale to be told… | 流传人世的故事 |
[02:01] | begins thus. | 就此开始 |
[02:37] | Don’t let your footing betray you. | 别让你的立足之处背叛你 |
[02:39] | Let your power come not from the strength of your attack | 别让你的力量来源于攻击强度 |
[02:41] | but from the ground that holds your feet. | 而要来源于支撑你双脚的地面 |
[02:49] | All men seek guidance, a purpose, | 所有人都寻求指导 目的 |
[02:53] | the means to live without pain. | 没有痛苦地生活的方法 |
[02:56] | Those who journey here have given such an exchange | 那些到达这里的人们的忠诚 |
[02:59] | for their fealty. | 是付出了代价的 |
[03:02] | You mean they have to kill for you? | 你是说他们得为你杀人吗 |
[03:08] | No, Mr. Queen, they have to die for me. | 不 奎恩先生 他们得为我死 |
[03:21] | Is all of this supposed to impress me? | 这一切是要让我刮目相看吗 |
[03:25] | No. | 不 |
[03:27] | It’s to inform you. | 是为了告诉你 |
[03:30] | Surely men have branded you a murderer, | 世人认为你是谋杀犯 |
[03:32] | a torturer. | 拷问者 |
[03:35] | But see, I would never shame you with such bluntness. | 但是我不会这么愚钝 让你蒙羞 |
[03:40] | Because I see it in your eyes. | 因为我从你的眼睛中看出来了 |
[03:44] | The struggle you have with your dual identity. | 你对双重身份的挣扎 |
[03:48] | Oliver Queen and the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩和绿箭 |
[03:50] | Neither are giving you what you crave. | 两者都没能给你渴求的东西 |
[03:53] | But becoming Ra’s Al Ghul will? | 但是成为拉斯·厄尔·高福就会吗 |
[03:55] | Oliver Queen is a man destined to be alone. | 奥利弗·奎恩注定要孤独 |
[04:00] | He loves a woman he knows he cannot have. | 他爱着一个知道自己无法拥有的女人 |
[04:03] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[04:04] | But I know the Arrow. | 但我了解绿箭 |
[04:05] | “Al Sahhim.” You will never be | “厄尔·莎菲尔” |
[04:08] | anything more than a vigilante for those whose lives you save | 对于那些你不顾自己安危去拯救的人来说 |
[04:11] | at the risk of your own. | 你只会是一个治安维护者 |
[04:14] | And the city will turn on you, | 然后市民会攻击你 |
[04:17] | and your closest allies within the police department | 你在警察局最亲密的盟友 |
[04:19] | will call you a criminal. | 会说你是罪犯 |
[04:22] | You will be scorned | 你会被鄙视 |
[04:24] | and hunted, | 遭到追捕 |
[04:26] | and then killed. | 最后被杀害 |
[04:29] | Dying as you began your crusade… | 至死时仍如你开始事业时一般 |
[04:35] | alone. | 孤身一人 |
[04:51] | Your brother attempted to have me believe that he killed Sara. | 你哥哥想让我相信是他杀了莎拉 |
[04:54] | Your confession is even less convincing. | 你的供认更加不可信 |
[04:56] | I don’t have any reason to lie! | 我没理由撒谎 |
[04:57] | Except to protect your father. | 你想保护你父亲 |
[04:59] | Why would I protect Malcolm | 我为什么要保护马尔科姆 |
[05:00] | when I turned him over to you? | 我都把他交给你了 |
[05:03] | He gave me a drug called Votura. | 他给我服用了凡吐拉 |
[05:05] | I put three arrows into her chest, | 我对着她的胸膛射了三箭 |
[05:07] | and I had no idea what I was doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[05:10] | He used me. | 他利用了我 |
[05:13] | Someone she trusted. | 她信任的人 |
[05:16] | So I don’t deserve to be living | 所以我跟马尔科姆一样 |
[05:18] | any more than Malcolm does! | 都该死 |
[05:21] | There would be no justice in killing you. | 杀了你也不是公正之道 |
[05:24] | I killed Sara! | 我杀了莎拉 |
[05:27] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[05:30] | Do it. | 动手 |
[05:32] | Do it. | 动手 |
[05:35] | The blood debt ends with Malcolm’s death. | 马尔科姆死了 血债就还清了 |
[05:39] | Which, I can assure you, my father has taken care of already. | 我跟你保证 我父亲早已经解决了 |
[05:42] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[05:43] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[05:51] | Nyssa, no! | 娜莎 不要 |
[06:03] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[06:05] | How the hell… | 她到底 |
[06:07] | did she get out? | 是怎么出来的 |
[06:09] | It’s League training, probably. | 大概是联盟训练得好 |
[06:11] | What were you doing down here in the first place? | 那你为什么会来这里 |
[06:13] | I just wanted to pay my respects. | 我只想过来问个好 |
[06:20] | It was Herodotus who first wrote of these waters. | 希罗多德是第一个写到这些水的人 |
[06:23] | And Ponce de Leon traveled the earth in search of them. | 庞塞·德莱昂村环游世界就为寻找这水 |
[06:28] | And their discovery by Al-khidr | 他们发现不老之水的行为 |
[06:30] | is chronicled in the Qu’ran. | 被记入了《古兰经》 |
[06:33] | And they have permitted me | 他们允许我饮此水 |
[06:35] | to live way beyond my time. | 以保持长生不老 |
[06:40] | You don’t seem to faith about what I told you. | 看来你不太相信我说的故事 |
[06:45] | I’ve seen things that have helped me to believe | 我见过某些事 它们让我相信 |
[06:48] | that this world is a much bigger place than people realize. | 这个世界比我们想象的还要大 |
[06:53] | As I told you on the mountain, boy, | 就如我在山上跟你说的一样 孩子 |
[06:56] | man can only evade death for so long. | 人类能逃避死亡的时间只有那么长 |
[07:00] | The waters’ powers | 泉水对我的作用 |
[07:03] | are losing their effect on me. | 已经大不如从前了 |
[07:06] | My time is almost over, | 我剩下的时间已不多 |
[07:08] | but my legacy won’t be just ash and bone, | 但我的精神不会就此随风而逝 |
[07:11] | it will be history. | 它将会成为历史 |
[07:13] | And you think that I’ll help you secure that legacy? | 你觉得我会帮你留住你的精神 |
[07:16] | You survived my sword. | 你从我的剑下活了下来 |
[07:19] | Your resurrection wasn’t a gift from these waters, | 你的复活不是因为这泉水 |
[07:23] | rather by force of your own will. | 而是因为你自身的意志 |
[07:26] | And what better heir to immortality | 有什么比已经战胜死亡的人 |
[07:28] | than someone who has already claimed victory over death? | 更适合成为永生不死的继承人呢 |
[07:31] | I didn’t defy death just to become an instrument of it. | 我挑战死亡不是想成为它的工具 |
[07:35] | We are justice. | 我们即是正义 |
[07:39] | Isn’t that what you’ve dedicated your life to? | 这不是你穷尽一生想做到的吗 |
[07:42] | Then why confine your crusade to a single city… | 当你可以拯救整个世界的时候 |
[07:47] | when I can give you a whole world to save. | 为什么要将你自己局限于解救一个城市呢 |
[07:50] | By executing anyone who stands in my way? | 方式就是处决所有挡我路的人吗 |
[07:56] | You would command resources that you cannot even fathom. | 你可以掌控你根本想象不到的资源 |
[07:59] | Numbers greater than any army. | 手下的数量比任何军队都要多 |
[08:02] | And more loyal. | 而且更加忠诚 |
[08:06] | Now, if you wish for them to renounce killing as you did, | 现在 如果你希望他们像你一样放弃杀戮 |
[08:12] | that will be done. | 他们也能做到 |
[08:15] | I doubt that. It’s called | 这点我很怀疑 |
[08:17] | the League of Assassins for a reason. | 你们被叫做刺客联盟是有理由的 |
[08:20] | The League’s reason would be your own. | 联盟的宗旨将由你决定 |
[08:24] | You would be Ra’s Al Ghul. | 你就是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[08:34] | And what if I say no? | 那如果我不答应呢 |
[08:43] | Then you are free to leave. | 那你可以走了 |
[08:46] | With your compatriots, | 跟你同伴们一起 |
[08:49] | as a gesture of good will. | 这是我的小小善意 |
[08:51] | All debts forgiven, | 所有债怨都将一笔勾销 |
[08:54] | and all blood oaths waived. | 所有的血誓都将清偿 |
[09:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[09:31] | Really need to stop having | 我们真的需要停止这些 |
[09:32] | these “Thank god you’re not dead” reunions. | “谢天谢地你还活着”的重聚了 |
[09:34] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:36] | – I’m working on it. – You look ok. | -我在努力中 -你看上去不错 |
[09:38] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[09:39] | I’m fine. Not even a scratch. | 没事 完好无损 |
[09:41] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:47] | How did you get him back? | 你怎么把他带回来的 |
[09:48] | Doesn’t matter. What matters is, | 这不重要 重要的是 |
[09:51] | you didn’t kill him. | 你没有杀了他 |
[09:52] | No, I wanted Ra’s to kill him. | 不 我本希望拉斯杀了他 |
[09:55] | And I still do. | 我现在也这么希望 |
[09:56] | – Thea… – He’s not staying here. | -西娅 -他不能待在这 |
[09:59] | You and I both know there’s nowhere else I can take him. | 你和我都知道这里是他唯一的去处 |
[10:01] | If you think I feel bad for him, you’re wrong. | 如果你觉得我对他感到抱歉 那你就错了 |
[10:03] | I’m not asking you to feel bad for him; | 我没让你对他感到抱歉 |
[10:05] | I’m not asking you to forgive him. | 我没让你原谅他 |
[10:08] | Just let him heal. | 让他疗伤就好 |
[10:13] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[10:21] | How did Thea react to her new house guest? | 西娅对她的新房客什么反应 |
[10:23] | – Fine. – That bad, huh? | -还好 -那么糟吗 |
[10:27] | Did she ask how we made it back from Nanda Parbat alive? | 她有没有问我们是怎么从南达尔巴特活着回来 |
[10:28] | Well, I didn’t get into it with her. | 我没跟她细说 |
[10:30] | Well, how about me, Oliver? | 那跟我说说 奥利弗 |
[10:31] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[10:32] | Ra’s had a change of heart. | 拉斯变心了 |
[10:33] | Ra’s Al Ghul doesn’t have a heart. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福根本没有心 |
[10:35] | Two months ago, he kicked you off the side of a mountain | 两个月前 他将你一剑穿心 |
[10:36] | and put a sword through you. | 还把你踢下山 |
[10:38] | Now he’s giving you Malcolm Merlyn back all gift wrapped? | 现在他把马尔科姆·梅林打包好送还给你 |
[10:40] | Diggle, we’re back. We’re alive. | 狄格尔 我们回来了 我们还活着 |
[10:43] | Let’s just be grateful for that. | 为此感恩就好 |
[10:49] | What’s the Chinese word for OK? | OK用中文怎么说 |
[10:51] | Or, how do you say OK in Mandarin? | 普通话里OK怎么说 |
[10:54] | “Hao ba.” | “好 吧” |
[10:56] | Ok, everything is going to be “Hao ba.” | 好 一切都会”好吧” |
[10:58] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I–I know, buddy, | 我知道 小家伙 |
[11:01] | but home’s not really safe right now. | 但是现在家里还不安全 |
[11:03] | Because those men tried to hurt us? | 因为那些人想要伤害我们吗 |
[11:05] | Yeah. Because of those men. | 对 因为那些人 |
[11:09] | In fact, Akio, we shouldn’t even really be out in open. | 绍夫 其实我们都不应该这么招摇过市 |
[11:12] | Akio! | 绍夫 |
[11:26] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[11:29] | Hey, look, you cannot disappear like that! | 听着 你不能像刚刚那样消失 |
[11:31] | I thought I saw my father, | 我以为我看到我爸爸了 |
[11:33] | but it wasn’t him. | 但那不是他 |
[11:34] | Look, I–I–I get it, I get it, and I’m sorry. | 我… 我懂 我很抱歉 |
[11:38] | We-we can’t get separated. | 我们不能分开 |
[11:40] | – The botanical gardens! – The what? | -植物园 -什么 |
[11:43] | Mother and father always told me to go there. | 我爸妈总是说 如果走丢了 |
[11:45] | If we ever got separated. | 就去植物园 |
[11:47] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[11:48] | Come on! | 快来吧 |
[11:55] | Well, thank god. | 真是谢天谢地 |
[11:57] | You know, just because I’m furious with you, | 就算我生你的气 |
[11:58] | that doesn’t mean I want you dead. | 也并不意味着我要你死 |
[12:00] | What about Malcolm? | 那马尔科姆呢 |
[12:01] | I mean, I know Laurel wants him dead, I mean, is he? | 我知道劳蕾尔想让他死 但他死了吗 |
[12:04] | Nope. | 没 |
[12:05] | We got him back. | 我们把他带回来了 |
[12:07] | Well, I suppose congrats, | 那我应该恭喜你 |
[12:08] | and why, oh, why, did you do that, are in order. | 还有你到底为什么要这么做 |
[12:12] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[12:14] | Oliver, what are you doing?! | 奥利弗 你在干什么 |
[12:17] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:20] | My father would never trade my life for yours. | 我的父亲永远也不会拿我的命做交易 |
[12:23] | And he certainly wouldn’t do it for Malcolm Merlyn’s. | 更何况对方是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[12:25] | He didn’t. | 他的确不会 |
[12:26] | If no bargain was struck, | 如果你们没做交易 |
[12:27] | then how are you still alive? | 那你怎么还会活着 |
[12:29] | Go home, Nyssa. | 回家吧 娜莎 |
[12:35] | Ok. Well, | 好吧 |
[12:37] | I don’t understand anything anymore. | 这些我真是越来越不懂了 |
[12:39] | – Why did Ra’s Al Ghul – It doesn’t matter. | -为什么拉斯·厄尔·高福 -那不重要 |
[12:42] | Let’s focus on what does. | 我们还是关心一下重要的事吧 |
[12:44] | Somewhere, this is someone that needs a reminder | 有些人需要记得 |
[12:46] | that we are still watching over this city. | 我们仍然守护着这个城市 |
[12:58] | Well, there is a robbery in progress | 有人正在抢劫 |
[13:00] | at the Kingston Property Depot on third. | 在三街的金士顿仓库 |
[13:02] | New shipment just arrived. | 新的一批货物刚到 |
[13:03] | I’m assuming whatever it is, it’s worth a lot of money. | 无论是什么 一定很值钱 |
[13:06] | Ok. Suit up. | 换装吧 |
[13:08] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[13:09] | Suit up. | 换装 |
[13:13] | I just want to get this shipment done. | 我就想把这批货弄完 |
[13:15] | Excuse me. We’re looking | 打扰下 我们在找 |
[13:16] | for the Catoca shipment. Maybe you could help? | 卡托卡矿业公司的货 你能帮忙吗 |
[13:22] | The Catoca shipment. Where is it? | 卡托卡的货 在哪 |
[13:25] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[13:29] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[13:36] | Boss says check the crates | 老大说搜查集装箱 |
[13:38] | for a Catoca manifest. | 找卡托卡的货运清单 |
[14:02] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[14:14] | Look out! | 小心 |
[14:30] | You still need training. | 你还得继续训练 |
[14:32] | When are you going to stop telling me that? | 你什么时候能不这么说 |
[14:34] | When you no longer need training. | 当你不再需要训练的时候 |
[14:36] | Arsenal. | 军火库 |
[14:38] | The head guy got away… with these. | 那个头头带着这些钻石跑了 |
[14:54] | Ran into a new player tonight who dropped some bodies. | 碰上了个新来的 死了几个人 |
[14:58] | I need a name. | 我需要他的名字 |
[14:59] | One of these four will give him up. | 这四个人中会有人招的 |
[15:03] | Well, when he does, you can read about it in the papers. | 等他招了 你就能在报纸上看见了 |
[15:09] | Detective? | 警探 |
[15:09] | It’s Captain now! | 现在该叫队长了 |
[15:11] | When were you going to tell me? | 你想什么时候告诉我 |
[15:13] | Or were you going to tell me? | 或者说 你打算告诉我吗 |
[15:16] | You’re really going to stand there | 你真的打算站在那 |
[15:17] | still pretending like you didn’t know my daughter was dead? | 装作你不知道我女儿已经死了吗 |
[15:22] | Captain Lance… | 兰斯队长 |
[15:23] | My whole career, | 我的整个事业 |
[15:25] | my whole life, even when I knew nothing, | 我的一生 即使我一无所知 |
[15:27] | I at least knew right from wrong. | 我也能够明辨是非 |
[15:28] | And I knew vigilantism was wrong. | 我也知道治安维持者是错的 |
[15:31] | The day we take the law into our own hands is a day that we– | 我们掌控法律的那天同时也是 |
[15:34] | we become outlaws. | 我们成为法外之徒的那天 |
[15:36] | And that idea, that idea was precious to me. | 这种想法 对我弥足珍贵 |
[15:40] | Almost as precious as my own daughters. | 就如我的女儿一样珍贵 |
[15:46] | I threw that all away the day I threw in with you. | 我和你合作的那天起 我就丢弃了这些 |
[15:49] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[15:52] | Cause I trusted you. | 因为我曾信任你 |
[15:54] | But I see the man under the hood now. | 但是我现在看到的兜帽男 |
[15:58] | He lies, and he keeps secrets. | 他满口谎言 隐藏秘密 |
[16:03] | Also he doesn’t have to carry around | 他也不再会考虑 |
[16:04] | the weight of his decisions. | 做出的决定会有何后果 |
[16:08] | And I’m done with him. | 我和他就此为止 |
[16:20] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[16:23] | I just connected the virtual TCP to the open source sensor? | 我刚把虚拟TCP网络连上开源传感器了 你会怎么说 |
[16:27] | I would say you only think you did, | 我会说你只是以为自己做到了 |
[16:28] | because I’ve been trying to figure that out for over two weeks. | 因为我已经研究超过两个星期了 |
[16:31] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这么说能让你感觉好点的话 |
[16:32] | I have been trying for at least two full minutes. | 我用了至少两分钟 |
[16:36] | Ah! Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[16:39] | Oh, you don’t believe me. | 你不相信我啊 |
[16:41] | Well, no, I’ll just, uh, make sure you did it right. | 不是 我就想确定下你做对了 |
[16:44] | Oh, and if I’m right? | 如果我做对了呢 |
[16:46] | Then I will take you | 那我就带你去吃 |
[16:47] | to the best steak dinner you’ve ever had. | 你有生以来吃过的最棒的牛排 |
[16:51] | Which, I’d probably do anyway. | 不管怎么样我大概都会请你吃的 |
[16:54] | Well, I hope it’s better than that fusion place you took me to, | 希望会比你上次带我去的融合料理那地方好 |
[16:55] | where I needed this microscope to find the food. | 在那里我得用显微镜才能看见吃的 |
[17:00] | Oliver, hey. What are you doing here? | 奥利弗 你在这干什么呢 |
[17:03] | I mean, it’s nice to see you here. | 我是说很高兴在这见到你 |
[17:05] | Nice to see you again, Mr. Palmer. | 很高兴再次见到你 帕尔默先生 |
[17:07] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[17:08] | And please, call me Ray. | 还有 叫我雷吧 |
[17:10] | Ok. Ray. | 好的 雷 |
[17:12] | May I speak with Felicity for a few minutes, please? | 我可以和费利西蒂说几句话吗 |
[17:16] | – Absolutely. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | Should have called. | 我本应该先给你打电话的 |
[17:25] | No. I’m sorry, I should have told you earlier | 没事 抱歉 我应该在你回来的时候 |
[17:28] | when you got back. | 就先告诉你的 |
[17:29] | – You don’t owe me anything. – That’s not true. | -你不欠我什么 -才不是呢 |
[17:31] | You’re one of my closest friends. | 你是我的死党之一 |
[17:35] | We went up against a new crew last night. | 我们昨晚碰见了个新的犯罪团伙 |
[17:37] | One of them had his lips sewn shut. | 他们其中一个人的嘴唇被缝起来了 |
[17:39] | Is that a real thing? | 真有这种事吗 |
[17:40] | Apparently. | 显然有 |
[17:42] | If only I had known I have that option. | 如果早知道还有这个选择就好了 |
[17:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | Michael Amar? | 迈克尔·阿玛尔 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:53] | Street name’s “Murmur” | 街头称号是”低语” |
[17:54] | because of the whole lip stitch thing. | 因为他把嘴唇缝起来的事情 |
[17:56] | Practitioners say it focuses the mind like meditation. | 这些人认为这样可以集中精力 就像冥想 |
[18:01] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:02] | I handed some of Amar’s men over to Lance. | 我把一些阿玛尔的小喽啰交给了兰斯 |
[18:06] | He knows the Arrow knew about Sara, | 他知道绿箭清楚莎拉已经死了 |
[18:07] | didn’t tell him. | 却没有告诉他了 |
[18:09] | What did Lance say? | 兰斯说了什么 |
[18:11] | Some variation on “Go to hell.” | 类似”去死吧”之类的 |
[18:13] | Oliver, he just needs time. | 奥利弗 他只是需要时间 |
[18:14] | No, he’s right. | 不 他是对的 |
[18:16] | I lied to him. For months. | 我骗了他好几个月 |
[18:19] | Kept something from him, | 瞒着他 |
[18:21] | and he had every right to know. | 而他完全有权知道真相 |
[18:23] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:26] | I mean, besides Lance | 我是说除了兰斯 |
[18:28] | and the whole me and Ray thing? | 还有我和雷的事之外 |
[18:30] | I mean, it just seems like there’s something else going on | 只是你看上去好像还有其它烦心事 |
[18:33] | underneath all that. | 除了这些之外 |
[18:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:35] | Thanks for help with Amar’s name. | 多谢你帮忙查到了阿玛尔的名字 |
[18:46] | Oliver’s not here. | 奥利弗不在这里 |
[18:47] | Actually, I came by to see how you were doing. | 实际上我是来看看你怎么样了 |
[18:50] | He told you that Malcolm was here? | 他告诉你马尔科姆在这 |
[18:54] | Go ahead. | 进来吧 |
[18:56] | I’m the last person to stop you from killing him. | 我是世界上最不会阻止你杀掉他的人 |
[19:00] | My last attempt to do so didn’t exactly work out. | 我上次想杀他并没成功 |
[19:07] | That’s kind of why I’m here. | 这其实就是我来这里的原因 |
[19:09] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[19:10] | Everyone’s so interested in saving my soul these days. | 最近大家都对拯救我的灵魂感兴趣啊 |
[19:14] | Look, no one wants to see Merlyn dead more than me. | 没有人比我更希望看到梅林死掉 |
[19:19] | But Oliver was right. | 但奥利弗是对的 |
[19:22] | You wanted your own father killed. | 你想杀的可是你的亲生父亲 |
[19:24] | Yeah, and how messed up is that? | 是啊 多操蛋啊 |
[19:28] | You know, I wish that | 真希望 |
[19:29] | I never learned Malcolm was my father. | 我从来都不知道马尔科姆是我的父亲 |
[19:32] | Everything since then has just… | 从那时候起 一切都… |
[19:41] | You know, you’re lucky, Laurel. | 你很幸运 劳蕾尔 |
[19:46] | You have a normal father. | 拥有一个普通人做父亲 |
[19:48] | Someone who really loves you. | 一个真正爱你的父亲 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I can’t say we’re on the best of terms. | 是啊 虽然我们现在的关系不太好 |
[19:56] | You should probably go. | 你该走了 |
[20:06] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听见了多少 |
[20:09] | Enough to know that I am the last person you wish to see alive. | 足够让我知道你最想看到我死 |
[20:13] | I’m not going to apologize for what I did. | 我是不会为我所做的事道歉的 |
[20:17] | And I’d do it again. | 重来一次我还会这样做 |
[20:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:22] | You asked me to teach you to be strong. | 你让我教你怎样变得坚强 |
[20:25] | To make sure you can’t be hurt again. | 确保你不会再受到伤害 |
[20:29] | You learned your lessons well. | 你学有所成 |
[20:31] | I have learned nothing from you. | 我什么都没有从你那里学到 |
[20:36] | Do you realize that I’m so messed up, | 你知道吗 我都快崩溃了 |
[20:38] | I was willing to die last night? | 我昨晚都想去死了 |
[20:40] | For what you made me do? | 就为了你之前让我做的那些事 |
[20:45] | You know, I didn’t actually think it was possible | 我之前还以为我不可能 |
[20:47] | for me to hurt any worse than I did when I came to you. | 比我去找你那会儿受到更深的伤害了 |
[20:50] | You proved to me I was wrong. | 你证明了我是错的 |
[20:55] | So what was it again that you taught me? | 所以再说一遍你教会了我什么 |
[20:58] | Show me the knife. | 亮刀吧 |
[21:04] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:05] | You are my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[21:08] | Do it like I taught you– one strike to the neck, | 像我教你的那样 直接一刀划在脖子上 |
[21:10] | it’ll be over quickly. | 很快就结束了 |
[21:12] | You’re sick. | 你真变态 |
[21:13] | I love you, and I want to do what is best for you. | 我爱你 我想做出对你最好的选择 |
[21:16] | If that were even close to being true, | 如果你说的有那么一丁点儿是真的 |
[21:19] | you would have stayed out of my life. | 你就不会出现在我的生命里 |
[21:33] | Father. | 父亲 |
[21:36] | Your safe return pleases me, my child. | 很高兴你能安全归来 我的孩子 |
[21:38] | Then extend me the courtesy of explaining | 那么您能给我解释一下 |
[21:40] | why Malcolm Merlyn is still alive. | 为什么马尔科姆·梅林还活着吗 |
[21:46] | If you’re not going to watch your tongue, | 如果你不能注意一下你的措辞 |
[21:48] | then at least mind your tone. | 那至少注意你说话的语气 |
[21:50] | Why did you release Al Sah-fer’s murderer? | 你为什么要放了杀死厄尔·萨赫尔的凶手 |
[21:52] | As a gift to Oliver Queen. | 那是给奥利弗·奎恩的礼物 |
[21:55] | An advance for him becoming my heir. | 让他成为我继承人的预付款 |
[21:58] | You’ve selected an outsider over your own daughter? | 你竟然选择一个外人而不是你的女儿 |
[22:01] | He survived my sword. | 他在我的剑下活下来了 |
[22:08] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[22:10] | You’re punishing my love for her. | 你是在为我对她的爱而惩罚我 |
[22:14] | At least do me the courtesy of admitting it. | 至少行行好承认吧 |
[22:17] | You never approved. | 你从来就没有接受过我们 |
[22:19] | I never approved of you allowing weakness into your life. | 我从来没有赞成过你允许生命中出现弱点 |
[22:21] | And even in death, | 即使她死了 |
[22:22] | your devotion to her pollutes your judgment. | 你对她的爱也破坏了你的判断力 |
[22:59] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[23:01] | Target’s name is Michael Amar. | 目标的名字是迈克尔·阿玛尔 |
[23:03] | Yeah, got him here. Got out of Iron Heights two months ago. | 找到他了 两个月前从铁山监狱出来 |
[23:06] | Did he escape? | 他越狱了吗 |
[23:07] | No, released. | 不 他是被释放了 |
[23:08] | Turns out he was serving a sentence | 原来他服刑 |
[23:10] | based on a coerced confession. | 是因为被迫招供 |
[23:11] | Cops beat it out of him. | 他是被警察屈打成招的 |
[23:13] | He confessed to a crime he didn’t commit? | 他承认了一项自己没犯过的罪吗 |
[23:16] | I might sew my mouth shut, too. | 我也许也会把嘴唇缝起来的 |
[23:17] | He’s not innocent anymore. | 他现在也不是无辜的了 |
[23:19] | What was he after tonight? | 他今晚在偷什么 |
[23:20] | His crew made off with a couple of crates, | 他的手下偷走了几个板条箱 |
[23:22] | all containing these– | 里面全部装着这些 |
[23:24] | industrial grade diamonds. | 工业级钻石 |
[23:25] | But word on the street is | 但是街头传闻说 |
[23:26] | this shipment was loaded with high end jewels they didn’t take. | 他们没拿这批货里还装着的高级宝石 |
[23:28] | Why would he steal worthless diamonds? | 他为什么要偷不值钱的钻石 |
[23:30] | That’s the million dollar question. | 这是关键问题[也有百万美元之意] |
[23:31] | Actually, street value’s only worth a couple thousand. | 实际上 按黑市价格也就值几千 |
[23:33] | We could use Felicity on this, Oliver. | 这事我们需要费利西蒂的帮助 奥利弗 |
[23:35] | She’s pre-occupied. | 她有事 |
[23:38] | I know a couple of fences from my less socially responsible days. | 我还没改邪归正时认识几个销赃的 |
[23:42] | I could talk to them, see if I can find out | 我可以和他们聊聊 看看能不能查出 |
[23:44] | where Amar is trying to move these diamonds. | 阿玛尔想把这些钻石弄到哪里去 |
[23:46] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[24:01] | You want to tell me what’s going on now? | 你现在想告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[24:06] | Ra’s predicted this. | 拉斯预见了这个局面 |
[24:08] | He said that the city would turn against me | 他说这座城市会背弃我 |
[24:11] | and I would die alone. | 而我会孤独死去 |
[24:14] | And we come back, and the first thing that happens | 然后我们回来了 发生的第一件事 |
[24:16] | is Lance is shutting me out, and… | 就是兰斯把我拒之门外 还有… |
[24:19] | I see Felicity with Palmer. | 我看见费利西蒂和帕尔默在一起 |
[24:23] | It’s like he looked into my future. | 简直就像是拉斯看透了我的未来 |
[24:26] | Sounds to me like Ra’s is playing with your head. | 我听着倒像是拉斯把你玩弄于鼓掌 |
[24:28] | Question is, why are you letting him? | 问题是 你为什么要让他这么做呢 |
[24:30] | He wants me to take his place in the League of Assassins. | 他想让我接任他在刺客联盟的位置 |
[24:35] | That’s why he let us go. | 所以才放我们走 |
[24:37] | As a sign of good faith. | 以示诚意 |
[24:39] | Is there even a world where he can imagine you saying yes? | 他真的觉得你会答应吗 |
[24:43] | He said that I can do more as the new Ra’s | 他说我作为新一任拉斯能做的事 |
[24:45] | than I could ever do as Oliver Queen or the Arrow. | 比我作为奥利弗·奎恩或者是绿箭能做的都多 |
[24:50] | That I would have unlimited resources. | 他说我将会拥有无限的资源 |
[24:54] | That I could make a difference, not just a dent. | 说我能做出改变 而不仅仅是触及皮毛 |
[24:56] | You’re not really considering this. | 你不会真的在考虑这个吧 |
[24:59] | Just because Captain Lance is angry | 仅仅因为兰斯队长在生气 |
[25:01] | and Felicity is momentarily unavailable. | 以及费利西蒂暂时有主了 |
[25:02] | It’s more than that. | 不止这些 |
[25:04] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:08] | John, tell me honestly… | 约翰 和我说实话… |
[25:13] | what have we accomplished? | 我们取得了什么成就吗 |
[25:16] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[25:17] | All the people that we put away, | 所有被我们抓起来的人 |
[25:18] | John, they got out. | 都被放出来了 约翰 |
[25:21] | The city is no better off. | 整座城市毫无起色 |
[25:22] | The Arrow is not… | 绿箭没能… |
[25:25] | is not making a difference. | 没能改变什么 |
[25:30] | And if I just can’t be me… | 如果我不能用自己的真实身份… |
[25:37] | and the Arrow isn’t enough… | 而光做绿箭又不够… |
[25:38] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[25:44] | Then maybe I should be Ra’s Al Ghul. | 那么也许我应该成为拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[25:57] | Is Malcolm still alive? | 马尔科姆还活着吗 |
[25:59] | In my head, I’ve already slit his throat seven times. | 在我脑海中 我已经割了他七次喉了 |
[26:03] | Broke his neck twice. | 把他脖子拗断了两次 |
[26:04] | Sorry that I had to bring him here. | 抱歉我必须把他带到这里来 |
[26:09] | Been trying to remember | 我一直想回忆起 |
[26:10] | who I was before mom died. | 在妈妈去世之前我是怎样一个人 |
[26:15] | Before Malcolm… | 在被马尔科姆带走之前… |
[26:20] | And I don’t recognize her. | 而我已经不认得当年的那个我了 |
[26:25] | I couldn’t even fathom | 我当时甚至不能想象 |
[26:28] | killing someone, and… | 杀人这事 而… |
[26:31] | in the last month, | 就在上个月 |
[26:34] | I’ve held a gun to Slade Wilson’s head | 我还用枪指着斯莱德·威尔逊的头 |
[26:36] | and nearly took my father’s life twice. | 还差点杀了我爸爸两次 |
[26:40] | But you didn’t kill either of them. | 但是你并没有杀他们 |
[26:43] | You know why I didn’t kill Malcolm? | 你知道我为什么没有杀马尔科姆吗 |
[26:47] | Mom. | 因为妈妈 |
[26:52] | I thought what she’d think about | 我想到她会怎么想 |
[26:55] | her daughter becoming a murderer just like him. | 自己的女儿变成了马尔科姆那样的凶手 |
[26:58] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[26:59] | You’re nothing like him. | 你和他完全不同 |
[27:02] | There’s something broken inside of me | 我内心有一部分崩坏了 |
[27:04] | just like there’s something broken inside of him. | 就如同他内心也有一部分崩坏了一样 |
[27:11] | Nothing can change that. | 没什么能改变这点 |
[27:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:16] | To go buy my evil dad some soup. | 去给我邪恶的爸爸买点汤 |
[27:25] | One big, happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[27:27] | What did you do to her?! | 你对她做了什么 |
[27:28] | I encouraged her to kill me. | 我鼓励她杀了我 |
[27:31] | My version of being a supportive father. | 我觉得支持儿女的父亲就是这样 |
[27:33] | Yeah, you really are insane. | 你真是疯了 |
[27:35] | Perhaps. But I’m not the only one. | 也许吧 但我不是唯一一个疯了的 |
[27:38] | Or do you doubt that Ra’s would release us both | 还是你觉得拉斯会无条件 |
[27:42] | without conditions? | 放我俩走 |
[27:45] | No conditions. | 是无条件 |
[27:48] | An offer. | 而是有个提议 |
[27:50] | To take his place. | 让我接任他的位置 |
[27:54] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来一点也不吃惊 |
[27:56] | I don’t put much stock in augury. | 我并不十分相信预言 |
[27:59] | But there is a prophecy. | 但是有这样一个预言 |
[28:01] | The man that doesn’t perish at the blade of Ra’s Al Ghul | 没有死在拉斯·厄尔·高福刀下的人 |
[28:03] | will become Ra’s Al Ghul. | 将会成为拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[28:10] | 罗伊: 有发现了 | |
[28:12] | Ra’s Al Ghul doesn’t offer, | 拉斯·厄尔·高福不会给人提议 |
[28:13] | he orders. | 他只下命令 |
[28:14] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[28:17] | Don’t delude yourself into thinking you have a choice. | 别骗自己说你还有得选了 |
[28:25] | Hey, what are those bamboo things called? | 那些竹子一样的东西叫什么 |
[28:28] | Hey, Akio, come on, all right, it’s ok. | 绍夫 拜托 没事的 |
[28:30] | “Hao ba.” | 好吧 |
[28:31] | You need to remember that you’re strong, right? | 你得记住自己很坚强的 是不是 |
[28:33] | Just like my sister. | 就像我妹妹一样 |
[28:34] | – You have a sister? – I do! | -你还有个妹妹 -是呀 |
[28:36] | And I miss her just as much as you miss your parents. | 我想念她 正如你想念你父母一样 |
[28:40] | Why aren’t you with her? | 那你为什么没和她在一起 |
[28:41] | Well, I told her that I had to hang out | 我和她说我要和我的好朋友绍夫 |
[28:42] | with my good buddy Akio. | 一起出来玩 |
[28:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah. We used to go to botanical gardens | 真的 我们经常去星城的植物园 |
[28:47] | just like these in Starling City, | 就和这里的一样 |
[28:49] | except she didn’t know the… | 只是她不像你 |
[28:52] | plants as well as you do. | 这么了解植物 |
[28:56] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[28:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:01] | Run! | 快跑 |
[29:08] | Where’s Diggle? | 狄格尔呢 |
[29:09] | He’s out with Roy. | 他和罗伊出去了 |
[29:10] | They’re on their way back. | 他们在回来的路上 |
[29:13] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[29:14] | Where else would I be? | 我还能去哪 |
[29:17] | It’s not rhetorical. Ray and I may be a something, | 不是夸张 我和雷也许有点意思 |
[29:19] | but that doesn’t change my commitment to what we’re doing here. | 但我还是会继续参与我们在这所做的事 |
[29:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:24] | What about your commitment? | 那么你要继续什么呢 |
[29:27] | John might have told me about your employment offer | 约翰也许和我说了邪恶组织 |
[29:29] | from evil incorporated. | 想要你加入 |
[29:30] | He also might have told me that you may be considering it, | 他也许还说了你可能正在考虑 |
[29:33] | which is, by the way, insane. | 这可真是疯了 |
[29:37] | There’s a League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟 |
[29:39] | That is not the name of a nice group. | 可不是什么善意组织的名字 |
[29:41] | I’ve been an assassin. | 我一直都是个刺客 |
[29:45] | There is more than one path to justice. | 正义之道有很多种 |
[29:48] | There are a lot of different ways I can answer that. | 对你这句话我能有很多种回答方式 |
[29:51] | All varying on the theme of you’re crazy, | 都围绕着你疯了这个主题 |
[29:54] | but I’m going to go with, | 但我还是要说 |
[29:56] | what makes you think that you’re not already on the right path? | 你凭什么认为自己不是已经走在了正确的道路上呢 |
[29:59] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[30:01] | ‘Cause it’s been over two years. | 因为已经两年多了 |
[30:04] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[30:06] | What have I really accomplished? | 我到底做到了些什么 |
[30:10] | My mother’s dead. | 我母亲死了 |
[30:12] | Tommy, Sara. | 汤米和莎拉也死了 |
[30:14] | Crime’s not down, and my sister | 罪案还在发生 而我妹妹 |
[30:17] | is in ten different kinds of pain right now. | 现在正经历着各种痛苦 |
[30:19] | So you leave. | 所以你就离开 |
[30:22] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[30:24] | All the people you’ve lost, | 你所失去的人 |
[30:25] | all the sacrifices you’ve made, | 你所做出的牺牲 |
[30:27] | it would have been for nothing. | 就会白白浪费 |
[30:31] | I don’t know why I’m doing this anymore. | 我已经不知道我为什么做这件事了 |
[30:35] | I can’t answer that for you. | 我也没法回答你 |
[30:40] | Yes, Captain Lance is shutting you out, | 没错 兰斯队长将你拒之门外 |
[30:43] | but I don’t believe you’re the Arrow | 但是我不相信你做绿箭 |
[30:44] | so that people can say “Thank you.” | 是为了人们的感谢 |
[30:47] | And, yes, you and I are not together, but that was your choice. | 我们也已经不在一起了 但那是你的选择 |
[30:53] | When we thought you were dead, | 在我们以为你已死时 |
[30:55] | each one of us had to figure out why we were doing all this. | 我们每个人都得弄明白做这些事的原因 |
[31:03] | Seems like it’s your turn. | 看来现在轮到你去想了 |
[31:05] | Are we interrupting something? | 我们打扰你们了吗 |
[31:09] | What do you have? | 有什么发现 |
[31:10] | Just talked to a friend of mine who used to run | 刚和我的一个朋友谈过 |
[31:11] | a munitions depot back when I was in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗时 他是看守军需库的 |
[31:14] | I think I know why our guy is so interested in low grade diamonds. | 我也许知道那家伙为什么对低级钻石这么感兴趣 |
[31:17] | The type of diamonds Amar and his crew | 阿玛尔和他的人感兴趣的那种钻石 |
[31:18] | are interested in is used to make diamond-tipped bullets. | 经常用于制造金刚头子弹 |
[31:20] | They can go through body armor like tissue paper. | 防弹衣在它们面前就是薄纸一张 |
[31:22] | Ok. So who wears body armor? | 谁会穿防弹衣 |
[31:24] | The police. | 警察 |
[31:26] | The guys who beat that false confession out of him, | 那些将他屈打成招 |
[31:27] | who put him in prison. | 把他关进监狱的人 |
[31:29] | He’s going to get payback. | 他要报复 |
[31:31] | Ok. Roy, suit up. | 好 罗伊 换上战衣 |
[31:33] | Dig, I need you to secure the perimeter of the Station. | 狄格 我要你保护警局的周边 |
[31:35] | Felicity– | 费利西蒂 |
[31:35] | Call Captain Lance, I’m already on it. | 打给兰斯队长 已经在打了 |
[32:01] | Peace offering. | 求和礼物 |
[32:02] | I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[32:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | You know, it’s funny… | 有趣的是 |
[32:10] | a friend of mine is having trouble with her father. | 我的一个朋友和她爸爸发生了一些矛盾 |
[32:14] | The son of a bitch is barely human, but you… | 那混蛋简直不是人 可你… |
[32:18] | You know, history has taught me | 过往的经历教会了我 |
[32:21] | that you’ll give me the cold shoulder for a while, | 你对我不理不睬一段时间后 |
[32:24] | and then you’ll move on to blowing up at me, | 会对我大发雷霆 |
[32:27] | and then finally, you’ll let it all out | 最终 在我恳求了你几天之后 |
[32:30] | at a dinner that I’ve dragged you to after days of pleading, | 你会在吃晚饭的时候 把情绪爆发出来 |
[32:32] | but my point is, is just let me have it! | 但我想说的是 冲我宣泄吧 |
[32:36] | I deserve every minute of it. | 这是我应受的 |
[32:38] | And I am ready to take it, but… | 而且我已经准备好了 可是 |
[32:40] | don’t you think for one second | 你想都别想 |
[32:42] | that I am giving up on us. | 我会放弃求得你的原谅 |
[32:47] | When you were a little girl, | 在你小的时候 |
[32:49] | you used to wait up for me when I was on nights. | 我上夜班你就会熬夜等我 |
[32:51] | You couldn’t fall asleep | 你就是睡不着 |
[32:52] | until I walked through that front door. | 直到我走进家门为止 |
[32:54] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[32:56] | You were always the protector of this family, of everyone. | 你总是在保护这个家 保护所有人 |
[33:00] | Laurel Lance… | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[33:02] | always trying to save the world. | 总是想要拯救世界 |
[33:08] | You can’t save this. | 但这次你无法挽救 |
[33:09] | – Dad… – You don’t know how hard I’ve tried | -爸爸… -你不知道我有多努力 |
[33:11] | to forgive you for lying to me the way you did? | 想要忘记你对我的欺骗 |
[33:16] | I’m not proud of it. | 对此我并不感到骄傲 |
[33:18] | You’re my daughter, I’ll always love you, | 你是我的女儿 我永远都爱你 |
[33:20] | but I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to forgive you. | 但是我不知道我是否还能原谅你 |
[33:35] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们 |
[33:57] | Police band is filled with reports of gunfire at the precinct. | 警方波段都是警署枪击案的报告 |
[34:00] | Any luck getting to Lance? | 联系到兰斯了吗 |
[34:01] | Still trying. | 还在联系中 |
[34:05] | I’ll lay down cover fire, you haul ass for the exit. | 我火力掩护 你赶紧跑 |
[34:07] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不会丢下你的 |
[34:08] | Just because you think you’re some kind of hero now | 虽然你自认为现在是英雄了 |
[34:09] | doesn’t mean I’m not going to protect my daughter. | 不代表我不会去保护自己的女儿 |
[34:11] | Now on my move, you run! | 我一动手你就跑 |
[34:13] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快 |
[34:42] | My father’s back there! | 我爸还在里面 |
[34:58] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[35:57] | What, are you waiting around for a thank you? | 你是在等我谢谢你吗 |
[35:59] | That’s not why I do this. | 我不是为了要你的感谢 |
[36:17] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:19] | Not without a few casualties, | 虽然有伤亡 |
[36:21] | but Amar is in custody. | 但是阿玛尔被捕了 |
[36:24] | So that’s a no on the whole victory dance thing, then? | 这么说是不能来个庆功舞了 |
[36:26] | You know me. I don’t dance. | 你知道我的 我不跳舞 |
[36:29] | But I do occasionally say… thank you. | 但我偶尔会说 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:34] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:36] | A “Thank you” and a “You were right.” | 一句”谢谢你”再加一句”你是对的” |
[36:38] | I should really be recording this. | 我真得把这一段录下来 |
[36:43] | I started all of this because of my father, | 我开始这一切是因为我父亲 |
[36:45] | to… right his wrongs. | 为了 改正他的错误 |
[36:49] | It became something more. | 后来就不止如此了 |
[36:53] | But I never stopped to think about it | 但我从没停下来想一想这事 |
[36:56] | or about why… | 也没想过原因 |
[37:00] | Until you asked me to. | 直到你叫我好好想想 |
[37:02] | And what was the answer? | 那你的答案是什么 |
[37:04] | Tonight at the precinct, | 今晚在警署 |
[37:06] | the only thing that I could think about was… | 我唯一能想到的就是 |
[37:09] | those police officers, | 那些警官 |
[37:13] | and how their families were counting on me, | 以及他们的家人都指望着我 |
[37:17] | and Roy, and Diggle, | 还有罗伊 狄格尔 |
[37:20] | to get them home safe. | 都指望着我让他们安全回家 |
[37:26] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 这就是我这么做的原因 |
[37:27] | So… | 所以… |
[37:30] | That means a pass | 你的意思是 |
[37:32] | on becoming the most handsome demon’s head ever? | 你放弃做史上最帅的恶魔头子了 |
[37:36] | It means I’m not ready to give up on what we’re doing here. | 我还没准备好放弃我们现在所做的一切 |
[37:40] | You know, you’re always saying how you just want me to be happy… | 你一直说你希望我快乐 |
[37:47] | You know, the thing is, | 事实是 |
[37:50] | as long as you’re in my life, I am. | 只要你在我身边 我就很快乐 |
[38:04] | I should probably take this. | 我该接一下 |
[38:10] | Who are those men?! | 那些是什么人 |
[38:12] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:13] | Then why are we running away from them? | 那我们为什么要跑 |
[38:19] | Shado? | 莎朵 |
[38:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[38:33] | Looking for you, actually. | 其实是找你 |
[38:37] | I missed your sister. | 我很想你妹妹 |
[38:39] | I suppose I wanted something to remind me of her. | 想来看看能让我缅怀她的事物 |
[38:41] | Now’s really not the best time. | 现在时机不对 |
[38:43] | Are you… having problems with your father? | 你 跟你爸闹矛盾了吗 |
[38:46] | I have some experience in that area. | 这方面我有经验 |
[38:52] | Do you want to talk about it? | 要谈谈吗 |
[38:54] | With you? | 跟你吗 |
[39:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:04] | I could use a reminder of Sara, too. | 我也想缅怀一下莎拉 |
[39:08] | Dinner’s on me. | 晚餐我请 |
[39:12] | During the fighting, | 对战时 |
[39:13] | your technique was competent. | 你的格斗技术还不赖 |
[39:16] | Why do I feel like that’s your idea of a compliment? | 我怎么觉得你这是在夸我呢 |
[39:18] | Could certainly be improved. | 当然还有进步空间 |
[39:22] | Is that an offer to teach me? | 你这是要教我吗 |
[39:25] | I have nowhere else to go. | 反正我也没其它地方要去 |
[39:35] | It is not customary for one to wait so long | 接受一个巨大荣耀之前 |
[39:38] | before accepting a great honor. | 要考虑这么久真是少见 |
[39:40] | I’m not accepting it. | 我不接受 |
[39:44] | “The tale to be told begins thus.” | “流传人世的故事就此开始” |
[39:46] | Maseo, this story, it’s over before it begins. | 马赛欧 这个故事未曾开始就已结束 |
[39:49] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[39:51] | It does not mean the tale is yet to unfold. | 这不是说故事还未开始 |
[39:54] | It means Ra’s has already written it. | 而是拉斯早已谱写了故事 |
[39:58] | – The choice has been made. – No. | -选择已经做出 -不 |
[40:03] | I will always be grateful for what you’ve done for my family. | 我会一直感谢你为我家人所做的一切 |
[40:07] | For what you meant to Akio. | 感谢你对绍夫的意义 |
[40:11] | But if you insist on pursuing this path of resistance… | 但如果你坚持这样反抗下去 |
[40:15] | there will be consequences. | 后果会很严重 |
[40:17] | Is that a threat? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[40:18] | It is the will of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 这是拉斯·厄尔·高福的意思 |
[40:30] | Yeah, who is it? | 谁啊 |
[40:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:47] | Thea. Are you ok? What’s going on? | 西娅 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[40:50] | I-I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. | 我不知道自己在做什么了 |
[40:55] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁了 |
[40:57] | Can I just stay here with you? | 我能留在这儿跟你在一起吗 |
[41:01] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[41:26] | Cops believe they’ve won. | 警察认为他们赢了 |
[41:28] | But still got what, | 但猜猜怎么着 |
[41:29] | how many rounds of those armor-piercing diamond bullets? | 我们还有多少发穿甲金刚弹来着 |
[41:48] | You tell everyone who listen what you’ve seen. | 告诉所有人你都看到了什么 |
[41:53] | Go. | 去吧 |