Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] Why didn’t you tell me about Sara? 你为什么没有告诉我关于莎拉的事
[00:04] Every time I bring her up, you end up evading it. 每次我提起她 你都在回避
[00:07] You killed Sara. 你杀了莎拉
[00:09] And I don’t want you to tell anyone about this, 而且我不想你告诉任何人这件事
[00:11] especially Laurel. 尤其是劳蕾尔
[00:14] How could you have done this to me? 你怎么能那样对我
[00:16] – Please do not do this– – Just stop! -拜托别这样… -够了
[00:17] I will work with you to stop Ra’s, 我会跟你合作对付拉斯
[00:20] but never again will I be your daughter. 不过我绝不会当你的女儿
[00:48] Oliver Queen is still alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:50] Somehow, Ta-er Al Sah-fer’s killer still yet breathes. 杀害塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔的凶手还活着
[00:54] Yes, I know. 我知道
[00:56] He has returned to Starling City, apparently. 显然 他回到了星城
[00:58] Why did you not tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[01:00] I had a right to know that justice has not been done! 我有权知道正义尚未伸张
[01:03] Because Oliver Queen did not murder Ta-er Al Sah-fer. 因为奥利弗·奎恩没有杀塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔
[01:06] Do you not believe his own confession 你不信他自己的坦白
[01:08] because you doubt his motives 是因为怀疑他的动机
[01:11] or because you don’t approve of my grief? 还是因为你不赞同我的悲伤
[01:13] – Sara was your beloved. – And you’ve never approved. -莎拉是你的爱人 -你一直都不赞同
[01:16] I knew Sara would leave us. 我知道莎拉会离开我们
[01:19] Leave you. 离开你
[01:21] One way or the other. 无论如何
[01:23] I didn’t approve of the love 我不赞成这种
[01:24] that I knew would end only in heartbreak. 结局只会是心碎的爱
[01:28] Whether Queen killed Sara or not, 不管奎恩杀没杀莎拉
[01:30] he challenged you. He defied you. 他都挑战了你 违抗了你
[01:35] For that alone, he must die. 只因为这个 他就得死
[01:50] Coordinate your attacks. 协调你们的攻击
[01:52] If you don’t fight in unison, 如果你们不配合攻击
[01:53] your numbers become my advantage. 人多反而会成为你们的劣势
[02:03] You both have a long way to go. 你俩要走的路还长着呢
[02:05] Particularly you, Oliver. 特别是你 奥利弗
[02:07] You’ve spent years preparing 你多年来都在准备
[02:08] to bring a bow and arrow to a sword fight. 带着弓箭参加刀剑之战
[02:12] That’s almost funny coming from you, 这句话从你嘴里说出来还真是好笑
[02:13] considering you’re the reason the League is targeting us. 毕竟是因为你联盟才追杀我们
[02:16] Thea has the club closed for renovations. 西娅关闭了俱乐部来进行翻新
[02:18] I’ve reinforced all the entrances with A.R.G.U.S. Tech. 我和超能力联合调查组技术人员加固了所有入口
[02:21] – We’re secure. – John. -我们很安全 -约翰
[02:23] My friends call me Dig. 我的朋友们叫我狄格
[02:25] You shouldn’t even speak to me. 你不该跟我说话的
[02:31] If the club is as secure as Dig says, 如果俱乐部像狄格所说的那么安全
[02:33] perhaps you and Thea should relocate here. 也许你和西娅应该搬来这里
[02:36] We discussed that. Thea wants to stay in the loft. 我们讨论过了 西娅想待在顶层公寓
[02:39] I have only been able to survive in Starling City 我能在星城活下来
[02:41] because the League has no idea where in the city I am. 是因为联盟不知道我在城市的哪个地方
[02:44] We are not leaving the loft. 我们不会离开顶层公寓
[02:47] You and your sister have the same stubbornness. 你和你妹妹一样固执
[02:49] Clearly it comes from your mother’s side of the family. 显然这是母亲那边的遗传
[02:53] It’s pretty amazing 真了不起
[02:55] how much Malcolm taught you in such a short time. 马尔科姆这么短的时间里教了你这么多
[02:57] Yeah. He’s father of the year. 是啊 他是年度最佳父亲
[03:01] Your fighting style, it– 你的打斗方式
[03:04] it reminds me a bit of Sara. 让我想到了莎拉
[03:07] That’s, probably because 那也许因为
[03:10] the same people taught Malcolm and her to fight. 是教马尔科姆和她打斗的是同一群人
[03:14] I need to take a shower. 我得去洗个澡了
[03:24] What? 怎么了
[03:25] I was going to ask for a favor, but I’m… 我本来是想请你帮个忙 但是我
[03:28] really more concerned about you at the moment, Oliver. 现在更关心你 奥利弗
[03:31] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:34] You’ve been pushing it pretty hard with Malcolm Merlyn lately. 你最近和马尔科姆·梅林练得很辛苦
[03:36] When’s the last time you got a decent night’s sleep? 你上次好好睡一觉是什么时候
[03:38] I will sleep when this is over. 这一切结束后我会好好睡的
[03:51] We recovered the Omega from Chien Na Wei. 我们从钱娜维那里拿到了欧米茄
[03:53] We stole the Alpha from the Hong Kong military 从香港军方那边偷来了阿尔法
[03:56] and gave it to Amanda Waller. 给了阿曼达·沃勒
[03:58] Look, no matter how many times you make me say it, 不管你逼我说多少次
[04:00] it’s not going to be any less true. 这一切都是真的
[04:02] – That’s enough. You’re relieved. – Yes, sir. -够了 你可以走了 -是 长官
[04:05] Sorry. Waller’s a little too thorough for her own good, 抱歉 沃勒有点周密 这是为了她自己好
[04:09] and by “Thorough,” I think you know I mean paranoid. 你应该知道我说的”周密”是指多疑
[04:11] Well, I’ve gotten used to it by now. 我现在已经习惯了
[04:14] Where is she, anyway? 她现在在哪
[04:15] Well, the mop-up of the Alpha/Omega bioweapons problem 阿尔法/欧米茄生化武器问题的扫尾工作
[04:19] has become a United States army operation. 已经属于美国军方的管辖范围
[04:21] Ms. Waller’s participation is concluded. 沃勒女士的参与部分结束了
[04:24] I’m sure that comes as a profound disappointment to you. 你一定觉得这很令人失望
[04:27] Oh, like you wouldn’t believe. 是我 你想不到我有多失望
[04:29] I apologize for the invasiveness of your debrief. 抱歉 我打扰了你的审讯
[04:33] And now that it’s over, you’re free to go. 现在一切结束了 你可以走了
[04:35] The Yamashiros have been released, too. 山城一家也被释放了
[04:38] They’re returning to Japan. You go with them, 他们要回日本 你跟他们一起去
[04:41] and from there, you can return to Starling 从那里 你可以回到星城
[04:42] or go wherever else on earth you wish. 或者去你想去的任何地方
[04:46] Thank you, General Shrieve. 谢谢你 瑞福将军
[04:47] After what you did, son… 鉴于你做过的事 孩子
[04:52] That’s the least I could do. 这算不了什么
[05:06] This is hardcore. 这还真厉害
[05:09] When Dig said he was fortifying the club, 狄格说他要加固俱乐部时
[05:11] I figured there’d just be a few extra locks and cameras. 我还以为只会多加些锁和摄像头
[05:17] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[05:18] No. No, not really. 不太好
[05:21] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[05:23] Ollie told me that I can’t tell anyone. 奥利不让我告诉别人
[05:27] Whatever it is, 不管是什么事
[05:29] you have to be able to talk about it with someone. 你得能和别人聊聊
[05:31] Someone who’s not your brother. 除了你哥哥之外的人
[05:36] I killed Sara. 我杀了莎拉
[05:40] – It was Malcolm. He– – I know. -是马尔科姆 他… -我知道
[05:43] And none of you told me? 可你们都瞒着我吗
[05:46] You know last year when I kind of went off the rails for a bit? 你记得去年有阵子我有点发疯吗
[05:49] Yeah… 记得
[05:50] I was also under the influence of something. 我也受了药物的影响
[05:52] And just like you, 跟你一样
[05:54] I killed someone. 我杀了人
[05:57] A cop. 一个警察
[05:59] Roy… 罗伊
[06:00] They didn’t tell me, either. 他们也没告诉我
[06:02] And when–when I found out… 我发现时…
[06:04] You wished that you didn’t know. 你希望你自己不知道
[06:05] Look, I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that 我不会跟你撒谎 跟你说
[06:07] the feeling ever goes away, 那种感觉会消失
[06:08] but I can tell you that it gets easier, Thea. 但我可以告诉你 会好起来的 西娅
[06:12] You don’t have to see that cop’s family 你不用每天都看到
[06:16] almost every single day. 那个警察的家人
[06:18] I can’t imagine that it’s going to get any easier. 我不觉得这会好起来
[06:22] And I don’t think that it should. 我也不觉得应该好起来
[06:40] So he is alive. There were doubts. 所以他还活着 都有人怀疑了
[06:42] Do you have any idea what happens 你知不知道
[06:43] to the stock price of Palmer Technology 当帕尔默本人失踪一周
[06:44] when Palmer goes missing for a week… 帕尔默科技的股票价格会怎么样
[06:52] It’s been a week? 已经有一周了吗
[06:54] I’ve been a little distracted. 我有点分心了
[06:57] I can’t get the gauntlet module 我没法让臂铠模块
[06:58] to interface with the helmet system. 连接上头盔系统
[07:00] I’ve been working the problem, but I can’t– 我一直想解决 但我没法…
[07:01] – Stop! – Yeah, I imagined you’d say that, -住手 -我猜到你会这么说
[07:03] but this is the last step towards the suit becoming operational, 但这是铠甲能运作的最后一步
[07:06] – and a little facial hair is a small price to pay– – Stop! -一点胡子只是小小的代价 -住手
[07:10] This is a subsonic ionizer. 这是亚音速离子发生器
[07:12] If you try to use it on quadband circuitry, 如果你在四频电路中使用
[07:14] – it could result– – In a catalytic reaction -就会导致… -催化反应
[07:15] that could destroy the entire building. 会毁了这栋大楼
[07:21] You need to get some sleep. 你得睡会儿
[07:23] I will, once I’ve cracked the problem. 我会的 只要我解决了问题
[07:25] Or blow yourself up? 或者炸死自己吗
[07:26] Whichever comes first. 看哪个更早发生了
[07:27] Ray? 雷
[07:30] When those men killed Anna, 那些人杀了安娜时
[07:32] I promised myself 我向自己保证
[07:34] I would never feel that helpless again. 我不会再经历那种绝望
[07:37] So, can you even imagine how I felt 你能想象当砖墙的人在这里横行霸道
[07:38] when Brick’s men took a portion of the city hostage? 我是什么感受吗
[07:41] Lousy. We all did. 愤怒 大家的感觉都一样
[07:43] But if you’re punishing yourself– 但如果你用这个来惩罚自己…
[07:45] I’m not–I’m not punishing myself. 我没有 我不是在惩罚自己
[07:47] I’m focused on the task at hand. 我只是专注于眼下的任务
[07:50] Too focused, clearly. 显然太过专注了
[07:53] I’m sorry, but I’ve got a lot of work to do. 不好意思 我还有很多工作要做
[08:07] Hey, dad. It’s me. Again. 爸爸 还是我
[08:10] Listen, I know you’re upset 我知道你很难过
[08:11] and you have every right to be, but 你绝对有理由伤心难过 可是
[08:14] it’s been over a week, and now that you know the truth, 你这样已经一周了 既然现在你知道了真相
[08:18] neither of us should go through this alone, so, 我们谁都不该独自承受 所以求你了
[08:22] please call me back. 回我电话吧
[08:24] I love you. 我爱你
[08:30] Hey. What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[08:33] I–I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[08:36] Is everything all right? 你还好吗
[08:37] No. It’s about Sara. 不好 是莎拉的事
[08:41] OK. 好吧
[08:44] Malcolm drugged me. 马尔科姆给我下了药
[08:48] He gave me something that made me… 他让我吃了一种药
[08:54] susceptible to suggestion, and I– 这种药让那个我受了迷惑 然后我–
[08:57] Thea…what are you talking about? 西娅 你在说什么
[09:02] I killed Sara. 我杀了莎拉
[09:06] I didn’t know what I was doing, ok? 我不知道当时自己在做什么
[09:09] It wasn’t me. 那不是我
[09:11] I’m so sorry, Laurel. 真对不起 劳蕾尔
[09:14] If Merlyn drugged you… 如果梅林给你下了药
[09:18] then it wasn’t your fault. 那就不是你的错
[09:22] But how could you work with him? 可你为什么还跟他合作
[09:24] How could you stand by his side? 为什么你还站在他那边
[09:26] Because of the threat of the League. 因为联盟的威胁
[09:30] We have to work with him. 我们必须和他合作
[09:33] I don’t have a choice. 别无选择
[09:34] Yes, you do. 你当然有选择
[09:37] What happened wasn’t your fault, Thea, 之前的事不是你的错 西娅
[09:39] because it wasn’t your decision. 因为那不是你做出的选择
[09:41] If you want to make this right, 如果你想要挽回曾经的错
[09:43] what you do from now on…that is. 从今以后走上正确的路 这就是你的选择
[10:05] I can’t remember Sara’s smile. 我已经不记得莎拉的笑容了
[10:07] It’s weird, isn’t it? 真奇怪 不是吗
[10:09] I mean, I know Sara used to smile 我知道莎拉经常微笑
[10:13] and–and laugh, 有时开口大笑
[10:15] but when I close my eyes and I try and picture it, 但当我闭上双眼 试图回忆起她的笑容
[10:18] all I see is the way that I found her. 我唯一看见的就是发现她的场景
[10:22] You know, sometimes, the only thing that keeps me going 有时候 唯一让我支撑下去的动力
[10:25] is the thought of one day finding her killer. 就是有一天要找出杀害她的凶手
[10:27] We will. 我们会找到的
[10:30] I promise. 我发誓
[10:36] How do you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[10:39] – Do what? – Lie. -做什么 -撒谎
[10:41] Right to my face. 当着我的面撒谎
[10:44] Thea told me, Oliver. She told me everything. 西娅告诉我了 奥利弗 她什么都说了
[10:47] How could you keep this from me? 你怎么能这样瞒着我
[10:49] After what you wanted to do to Lacroix and Merlyn? 在你想对拉克鲁瓦和梅林下手之后
[10:53] Do you really need to ask me that question? 你真的要问我这个问题吗
[10:55] I’m not so consumed with vengeance 我并没有因为想要复仇
[10:57] that I blame Thea for Sara’s death. 就把莎拉的死怪罪于西娅
[11:00] I blame Malcolm Merlyn. 我恨的是马尔科姆·梅林
[11:02] I need him. 我需要他活着
[11:03] He murdered my sister. 他杀了我妹妹
[11:05] With the League targeting us, 联盟现在已经盯上了我们
[11:06] he is the only chance I have of saving mine. 只有他能帮我保住西娅的命
[11:10] This is how it has to be. 事情只能如此
[11:12] It’s really amazing… 说来好笑
[11:15] the way Merlyn always finds a way 梅林永远能找到办法
[11:17] under your protection. 让你留住他的命
[11:19] I’m sorry, Laurel. 对不起 劳蕾尔
[11:20] You know, it’s hard to remember a time… 知道吗 要记起我们
[11:23] when I was actually in love with you. 真正相爱的日子 还真是件难事
[11:41] I told you not to tell anyone. 我告诉过你不要跟任何人说
[11:42] I guess I’m just not as good at keeping secrets as you are. 看来我不像你一样擅长保守秘密
[11:46] Thea, I’m not gonna pretend that I understand 西娅 我不会说什么大话
[11:48] all the different types of pain that you’re in, 假装自己理解你的痛苦
[11:50] but the threat, it is very real. 但那些威胁都是真的
[11:53] And the only way that we are gonna survive 只有相互合作
[11:55] is by acting in unison. 我们才能活下来
[11:57] Are you really quoting Malcolm Merlyn to me right now? 你居然用马尔科姆·梅林的话来劝我
[12:00] Yes. Because he, better than anyone, 是的 因为他比任何人都明白
[12:02] understands the danger the 3 of us are facing. 我们现在所面对的险境
[12:06] We’re not in any danger. 我们才没遇到什么险境
[12:10] Not anymore. Not you or me. 我们俩都不会有危险
[12:14] But Malcolm, he’s going to face justice. 马尔科姆 他要受到正义的制裁
[12:20] Thea, what have you done? 西娅 你做了什么
[12:33] You’re clearly not League of Assassins. 你肯定不是刺客联盟的人
[12:37] They wouldn’t be this sloppy. 他们水平比这要高
[12:47] That’s right. I forgot. 没错 我都差点忘了
[12:48] Oliver mentioned you were having some identity issues, 奥利弗说你有自我认知问题
[12:51] though he didn’t mention about your delusions of Grandeur. 不过他没提到你的自以为是
[13:03] You killed my sister, you stupid son of a bitch! 你杀了我妹妹 你这个人渣
[13:10] Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. 你这是在给自己出洋相
[13:12] Your sister’s teacher was my teacher. 你妹妹的老师就是我老师
[13:14] Did you think you could really dispatch me with a stick? 你觉得靠这个你就能打败我
[13:17] No. 我不觉得
[13:21] I suppose we’re gonna see if being a killer 是时候看看 当杀手这事
[13:23] runs in the family. 是不是你的家族遗传
[13:30] Step aside, Laurel. 一边去 劳蕾尔
[13:32] Nyssa! 娜莎
[13:33] This does not concern you. 这事跟你无关
[13:35] We’ve come for Al-Saher. 我们是为了厄尔·萨赫尔前来
[13:49] You swore to me that you didn’t kill Sara. 你说过你没有害莎拉
[13:52] I never believed you. 我从来没信过你
[14:05] It is admirable of you to honor your sister, 你一直记挂着你妹妹 我很佩服你
[14:07] but you can rest now. Sara’s murder is avenged. 但你可以住手了 莎拉的仇已报
[14:22] Where is she? 她在哪里
[14:25] I told you Merlyn was off limits. 我说了别管梅林
[14:27] I know. And then I realized 我知道 然后我意识到
[14:28] that I didn’t really give a damn. 我不在乎你的警告
[14:29] This is why I keep secrets from you. 这就是我为何要瞒着你
[14:31] Because you let your emotions dictate your actions, 因为你总是意气用事
[14:34] and it is gonna get you killed. 这会害死你的
[14:37] Did you really think that you had a chance 你真的觉得自己
[14:38] against Malcolm Merlyn? 能处理掉马尔科姆·梅林
[14:40] Nyssa and the League kidnapped Merlyn. 娜莎和联盟的人绑架了梅林
[14:41] I know. 我知道
[14:43] Thea traded Merlyn for safety. 西娅供出了梅林
[14:45] She was able to contact the League 她之所以能联系上联盟的人
[14:47] because they are in town on the hunt. 是因为他们正好为此而来
[14:48] Merlyn has a video of Thea killing Sara. 梅林手中有西娅杀掉莎拉的视频
[14:50] First thing he’s gonna do is show that to Ra’s. 他要做的第一件事就是把视频给拉斯看
[14:52] Then we’re right back at square one. 那我们就前功尽弃了
[14:54] That video was a bluff 那个视频就是个幌子
[14:55] to make me challenge Ra’s. 好让我前去挑战拉斯
[14:58] Merlyn loves Thea. He would never just 梅林爱着西娅 他绝对不会
[15:00] serve her up. 把她供出来的
[15:02] We have to get him back. 我们得把他找回来
[15:05] What? 你说什么
[15:06] Yeah. I’m with her, because 我也没听懂
[15:06] it just sounded like you wanted to 听上去你打算从联盟手里
[15:08] rescue Malcolm Merlyn from the League. 把马尔科姆·梅林救回来
[15:10] My sister did this because she is angry. 我妹妹这么做是因为怒火攻心
[15:12] Eventually, she will settle down and realize 最终她会意识到
[15:14] that she basically just killed her own father. 她亲手杀掉了自己的父亲
[15:17] There’s no coming back from that. 要这样就无法挽回了
[15:19] The guilt will just eat away at her 那种内疚会一直吞噬她
[15:21] until there is nothing left. 直到毁灭
[15:24] Please. 求你了
[15:25] I’ll start with the private airfields. 我会开始搜查私人飞机场
[15:28] No. Oliver, 不行 奥利弗
[15:30] Merlyn murdered my sister 梅林杀了我妹妹
[15:31] and corrupted yours and now 带坏了你妹妹 而现在
[15:33] you want to save him? 你居然想救他
[15:34] I’m trying to save Thea’s soul. 我在努力拯救西娅的灵魂
[15:37] You’re out of your mind. 你疯了
[15:38] And you don’t need to be here. 而你不需要在这里
[15:42] I got something. 有情况
[15:43] Unless it’s a big, fat coincidence 除非星城的航空监控录像
[15:45] that the security cameras at Starling City aviation just went dark. 恰巧都坏了
[15:49] I’ll handle it. 我会处理
[15:57] I’m going home! 我要回家了
[16:01] We hope you’ll consider staying with us 我们希望你能考虑
[16:03] in Tokyo for a day or two 在回星城之前
[16:04] before you leave for Starling City. 能跟我们在东京住一两天
[16:06] Don’t pressure him, Tatsu. 别给他施压 塔苏
[16:08] He’s been away from home a long time. 他离开家很久了
[16:10] You can stay with us forever. 你能永远跟我们住一起
[16:12] I like playing games with Oliver. 我爱跟奥利弗玩游戏
[16:14] Well, maybe I can send my family’s plane, 也许我可以派我的家用专机
[16:16] and then you and you parents could vacation in America. 来接你跟你的父母去美国度假
[16:19] Your family owns a plane? 你家还有专用飞机
[16:21] It’s more of a jet. 只是架喷气飞机
[16:25] I see it! I see it! I see our boat! 我看到了 看到了 我看到我们的船了
[16:28] I hate boats. 我讨厌船
[16:34] Oliver. 奥利弗
[16:35] What is it? 怎么了
[16:50] Hell will be a paradise compared to what 跟我父亲为你准备的相比
[16:52] my father has in store for you, Al Sa-her. 地狱简直就是天堂 厄尔·萨赫尔
[16:55] Only because of my undertaking. 只是因为我的事业
[16:57] Your father doesn’t care about Sara’s death 你父亲才不在乎莎拉的死活
[17:00] just as you know in your heart 就好像在你心底
[17:01] that your relationship with Sara 你知道你跟莎拉的感情
[17:03] has cost you any chance of taking 让你绝无可能
[17:05] your father’s place. 取代你父亲
[17:13] Get him aboard. I’ll deal with this one. 带他上飞机 我来解决这家伙
[17:38] Your sister told us Merlyn killed Sara. 你妹妹告诉我们梅林杀了莎拉
[17:41] Are you so lost you’d deprive me of my justice? 你是迷失到开始剥夺我的正义了吗
[17:43] This isn’t justice. It’s vengeance. 这不是正义 这是报仇
[17:46] Vengeance is justice. 报仇就是正义
[17:57] Go! 走
[18:14] He’s gone. 他走了
[18:15] Malcolm Merlyn will never be seen again. 你永远别再想见到马尔科姆·梅林
[18:34] So, what’s the play? Trade her for Malcolm? 接下来什么计划 用她交换马尔科姆吗
[18:37] Ra’s will not make that deal. 拉斯是不会同意的
[18:39] Even for his own daughter. 即使是为了他的亲生女儿
[18:42] What are you doing with her? 你准备拿她怎么办
[18:44] She’s a source of information… and leverage. 她是信息来源 和筹码
[18:50] I need the room. 我需要单独跟她谈
[18:51] You’re gonna torture her to find out 你要折磨她逼她招出
[18:52] where Nanda Parbat is? 南达尔巴特在哪吗
[18:54] I need the room. 我要单独跟她谈
[19:00] Everyone clear out. 大家都出去
[19:06] Oliver, listen. I know what you’re doing 奥利佛 听着 我知道你想干什么
[19:08] and I know why you’re doing it. 我也知道你为什么这么做
[19:10] But you can’t save Thea’s soul 但是你不能因为要救西娅的灵魂
[19:11] at the cost of your own. 而牺牲你的
[19:30] Laurel was right. 劳蕾尔说得对
[19:31] I need to know where Nanda Parbat is. 我需要知道南达尔巴特在哪
[19:33] Was she also correct you 那她说你要折磨我
[19:34] intend to torture me for that information? 来获取信息也是对的吗
[19:36] No. Because we know I won’t have to. 不 因为我们都知道我不需要这么做
[19:40] You placed Sara’s killer under your protection. 你保护了杀死莎拉的凶手
[19:44] Your every action has been aimed 你所有的举动都旨在
[19:46] towards the frustration of justice. 摧毁正义
[19:48] I will gladly tell you 我会很乐意告诉你
[19:50] where to find my home… 我的家在哪
[19:53] because you will die there. 因为你会死在那
[19:58] It’s like “Mission: Impossible” in here. 这里就好像《碟中谍》
[20:00] Yeah, that’s the idea. 对 就是这个意图
[20:01] Make it impossible for the League to get the drop on us. 让联盟的人不可能碰我们
[20:04] I thought Thea got us off their hit list. 我以为西娅把我们从他们的追杀名单中排除了
[20:06] Yeah, that was before we put Ra’s Al Ghul’s 对 那是在我们把拉斯·厄尔·高福的
[20:08] daughter in a box. 女儿关在笼子里之前
[20:09] Taking prisoners now. Isn’t that crossing a line? 现在都收监了 这是不是过分了
[20:11] Actually, Oliver has an entire prison on Lian Yu. 其实奥利弗在炼狱有整个监狱
[20:17] Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that. 也许我不应该告诉你
[20:19] Nanda Parbat is hidden beneath the Hindu Kush. 南达尔巴特藏在印度库什的下面
[20:21] That was quick. 动作很快啊
[20:22] She wanted to tell me. 她想告诉我的
[20:23] Thinks I’m gonna die there. 觉得我会死在那
[20:25] She’s not the only one. 不仅她这么想
[20:26] I understand facing Ra’s 之前你为了西娅
[20:28] when you were doing it for Thea, but– 去找拉斯我能理解 但是…
[20:29] I am doing it for thea. 我不是为了西娅
[20:30] Look, I may not agree with it, 我也许不同意
[20:33] but I understand what you’re trying to say. 但是我理解你想说什么
[20:35] You don’t want Thea to live with the guilt 你不想让西娅活在
[20:36] of getting her own father killed. 自己父亲因她而死的罪恶感中
[20:38] But how is her brother dying any better? 但是害死哥哥又怎么能让她好受
[20:41] I don’t plan on dying. 我没准备送死
[20:43] That’s what you said the last time 你上次去见拉斯
[20:45] you went to go face Ra’s, 也是这么说的
[20:46] and how did that turn out for you? 但最后呢
[20:48] Oliver, I’m about as angry with you right now 奥利弗 我现在对你的怒气
[20:51] than I’ve been with anyone in my life, 是我一生中从没有过的
[20:53] but that doesn’t mean I want you going 但这不代表
[20:54] on a suicide mission. 我想让你去送死
[21:00] You’re unusually quiet. 你有点太安静了
[21:02] Yeah. 是的
[21:05] Guys, want to give us a minute? 大家能给我们点时间吗
[21:14] So, Thea served up Merlyn. 西娅交出了梅林
[21:16] You want to save her from regretting that decision. 你想让她以后别为此而感到后悔
[21:19] Yeah, I get it. 我懂
[21:21] – But? – But Oliver, I can’t shake the feeling -但是 -但是奥利弗 我觉得
[21:23] that there’s something more at play here. 还有些其它的原因
[21:25] It’s Thea. Plain and simple. 只是因为西娅 就这么简单
[21:27] Are you sure? 你确定
[21:29] Right now, it’s the only thing 现在 只有这件事
[21:30] I am sure about. 是我确定的
[21:41] What the hell? 搞什么
[21:43] Did you get locked out of 你是不能登录
[21:44] the Palmer Technologies server? 帕尔默科技服务器了吗
[21:47] That’s a shame. 真可惜
[21:49] You did this? 你改了
[21:50] I just came from a friend of mine 我刚从一个朋友那过来
[21:51] who has his head shoved so far up his colon that– 他准备好要去送死了
[21:56] and I’m pretty sure this is true– 我非常确定
[21:59] he’s literally going to get himself killed. 他真的是要去送死
[22:01] Him, I can’t do anything about. 我对他是一点没办法了
[22:04] You’re a different story. 你就不一样了
[22:05] Great. Why don’t you tell me the story 好 你何不一边帮我解开原子子程序索引
[22:07] while you unlock the atom subroutine directory? 一边告诉我这个故事
[22:10] You have two options, Ray. 你有两个选择 雷
[22:12] Option One– you can find a way to 选择一 你能找到
[22:16] break through the encryption that I used 破解我编码的方法
[22:17] to lock up your server, which, by my calculations, 解锁你的服务器 根据我的计算
[22:20] will take you roughly 6.25 hours. 你需要用大概6.25个小时
[22:25] Or you can use that time to eat a proper meal, 或者你可以利用这段时间好好吃顿饭
[22:30] take a shower, 洗个澡
[22:32] and get no less than 5 hours of sleep, 睡上五个多小时
[22:34] at the completion of which 等你醒了
[22:35] I will give you the password. 我会给你密码
[22:38] I see. 我懂了
[22:40] It’s your choice, but I highly recommend 这是你的选择 但是我强烈建议
[22:41] option two, because this whole situation 第二个选择 因为现在这情况
[22:44] has gone from endearingly eccentric 已经从非常让人欢喜的古怪到
[22:46] to creepily not ok. 诡异得不行
[22:49] If I had the energy, I think I’d be getting angry right now, 如果我现在有力气 我现在一定很生气
[22:51] but instead… I’ll just take option two. 但是 我还是选择第二项
[22:56] That’s a wise choice. 明智的选择
[22:58] After your dinner and a shower, 吃完晚餐 洗澡过后
[23:00] I am taking you straight to bed. 我会直接带你上床
[23:03] Putting you. 让你躺下来
[23:06] Why do I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[23:20] I didn’t hear you come in. 我没听到你进来
[23:22] Why can something so small 为什么这么小的生命
[23:23] change the way you view the entire world? 能改变你看待整个世界的态度
[23:26] What did Oliver say? 奥利弗说什么
[23:30] Did you ask him? 你问了他吗
[23:31] Oliver has other things on his mind. 奥利弗有别的事需要操心
[23:33] Like what? 比如什么
[23:36] He’s going to Nanda Parbat. 他要去南达尔巴特
[23:39] Cheating death once wasn’t enough for him? 逃过一死难道还不够吗
[23:42] He’s convinced he’s doing the right thing. 他认为自己是在做正确的事
[23:46] Is he? 是吗
[23:49] You going with him? 你要和他一起去吗
[23:52] Oliver has to do what’s right by his family. 奥利弗不得不为他的家人做正确事
[23:54] I have to do what’s right by mine. 我要为自己的家人做正确的事
[23:57] Is that why you didn’t go the last time? 所以你上次没去吗
[23:59] Last time, I didn’t go because Oliver wouldn’t let me. 上次我没去 是因为奥利弗不让去
[24:02] And when you thought he died, you blamed yourself. 在你以为他死的时候 你责怪自己
[24:04] I don’t want to see you put yourself through that again. 我不想看到你再让自己经历一次
[24:06] I can’t stop Oliver from going. 我无法阻止奥利弗去
[24:08] Then go with him. 那就和他一起去吧
[24:11] You might have hung up the uniform, Johnnie, 你虽然把军装挂起来了 约翰尼
[24:13] but you’re still a soldier. 但你仍然是名士兵
[24:16] Standing down while your friend goes into battle 当你的朋友上战场时 你就是不能
[24:18] just isn’t in your DNA. 坐视不管
[24:21] Just get there and back in one piece. 和他一起去吧 安全回来就是了
[24:25] About that. 这个嘛
[24:27] You think we could borrow the A.R.G.U.S. jet? 你觉得我们能否借借超能力联合调查组的飞机
[24:33] What the hell do you think that you’re doing? 你以为自己在做什么
[24:37] Roy told you? 罗伊告诉你了
[24:38] Roy and Laurel. 罗伊和劳蕾尔告诉我了
[24:40] They both think that you’re out of your mind. 他们俩认为你疯了
[24:42] Me, I know it for sure. 至于我 这点我肯定
[24:43] I’m doing this for you. 我是为你这么做的
[24:45] If your father dies because of something that you’ve done, 如果你父亲因为你的所为而死
[24:48] There’s a piece of you that will go missing 你的灵魂会失去一小部分
[24:49] and you’ll never be able to get it back. 而你永远也找不回来
[24:51] That I can live with 这我能承受
[24:53] but not you dying because of me. 但是你因为我而死 我就无法承受
[24:56] I am not gonna die, 我不会死的
[24:57] and the only reason that you think you can live 你认为自己能承受马尔科姆死的
[24:59] with Malcolm’s death is because 唯一原因是
[25:01] you don’t really know 你真的不知道
[25:02] what it’s like to take a life. 杀人是什么感觉
[25:05] You’re a good person, Thea. 你是个好人 西娅
[25:10] Both of our parents are dead because of me. 我们的父母都因为我而死
[25:13] And that guilt.. 而那种愧疚感
[25:15] tat’s something that I have to live with. 是我必须承受的
[25:19] I don’t want that for you. 但我不想你也去承受
[25:21] No, please. 不 求你
[25:24] Please just don’t go. 求你别走
[25:28] I’ll be back as soon as I can. 我会尽快回来的
[25:37] We got a Gulfstream spinning up at Starling City aviation. 我们有一架喷气机 正在星城上空盘旋
[25:40] I can’t ask you to come with me, Diggle. 我不能要求你和我一起去 狄格尔
[25:42] You didn’t ask me, Oliver. 你没要求我 奥利弗
[25:43] Besides, you don’t own a jet anymore. 再说 你没飞机了
[25:59] In 1854, I encountered an illusionist in Vienna, 在1854年 我在维也纳遇到一个魔术师
[26:04] and he was dazzling, 他很耀眼
[26:05] magnificent, 华丽
[26:08] powerful, 很强大
[26:11] and then nearly half a century later, 然后将近半个世纪后
[26:14] I stumbled upon this man again. 我又偶然遇到了这个人
[26:16] He was withered, 他憔悴
[26:19] broken, 状况不佳
[26:22] dying. 垂死
[26:24] You see, a magician 一个魔术师
[26:27] can cheat many things 可以欺骗很多事情
[26:29] except one. 除了一样
[26:32] Please. 别杀我
[26:34] I was your horseman. 我曾经是你的骑士
[26:37] Let me hunt for you once more. 让我再次为你狩猎
[26:39] Allow me to prove to you 让我向你证明
[26:41] my reborn loyalty. 我重生的忠诚
[26:43] Al Sa-her, face your death with honor. 厄尔·萨赫尔 光荣地面对你的死亡
[26:51] Or at least dignity. 或者至少有点尊严
[26:53] Please don’t do this. 求你别这么做
[26:56] There is a price you must pay for your crimes 你必须为你的罪行付出代价
[27:00] that can only be measured in agony and blood, 而这惩罚只能以痛苦和鲜血来衡量
[27:04] but know I will take no pleasure in this. 但我并不会乐在其中
[27:09] Take him away. 把他带走
[27:11] No. 不要
[27:13] No! No! No! 不 不 不要
[27:38] Shut… up. 不会吧…
[27:43] Is this an actual Van Gogh– 这真是梵高的…
[27:46] It’s a Vermeer actually. 这实际上是维米尔的
[27:48] I rotate the paintings out here with my collection at Starling Museum. 我用那些画换回了我在星城博物馆的藏品
[27:51] Yeah. I’m really into the Dutch masters this month for some reason. 我这个月不知怎的非常喜欢荷兰画家
[27:54] You’re very attractive. 你非常迷人
[27:56] I mean, they are. 我是说 它们很迷人
[27:58] You were right. 你是对的
[28:00] Food was delicious, the shower was amazing. 饭菜很美味 淋浴很舒爽
[28:03] Thank you for insisting on it. 谢谢你的坚持
[28:05] Well, a deal’s a deal. 我们说好了的嘛
[28:07] Password’s inside. 密码写在里面了
[28:09] You didn’t have to. 你没必要这么做的
[28:11] Blackmail me. 勒索我
[28:13] I trust your judgment. 我相信你的判断
[28:14] In fact, I pretty much depend on it. 实际上 我挺依赖你的判断的
[28:19] Well, that would make you the only one. 你是唯一一个这么说的
[28:21] You know, I can be as obsessive and stubborn 我可以和那位前百万富翁一样
[28:22] as the ex-billionaire, 顽固不化
[28:23] but I do know the value of somebody calling me on it, 但我的确知道逆耳忠言的价值
[28:26] telling me when the emperor has no clothes. 告诉我皇帝没有穿着新衣
[28:29] Speaking of. 说到这个
[28:33] Right. 没错
[28:34] You know what? 你猜怎么着
[28:35] Sometimes, I forget that we work together. 有时候我会不记得我们是同事
[28:38] When I’m with you, just you. 当我和你在一起时 只有你时
[28:40] I don’t think about work or the mission or… 我不会想着工作任务之类的
[28:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:50] I’m not. 我不
[29:01] There it is. 就是这里了
[29:02] Nanda Parbat. 南达尔巴特
[29:04] Centuries old, never taken by force. 存在了几个世纪 从未被武力攻破过
[29:09] Then why are we doing this, Oliver? 那我们为何还要这么做
[29:13] I mean, why are we really doing this? 我是说 为什么我们真要这么做
[29:17] The league will have sentries patrolling the area. 联盟布了哨兵在这一块巡逻
[29:19] If they spot us, 假如他们发现了我们
[29:20] we cannot let them get away. 我们不能放过他们
[29:22] Surprise is our only advantage. 我们只能靠偷袭取胜
[29:26] I’d say they’ve spotted us. 我想他们发现我们了
[29:33] What’s your count? 你数着有几个人
[29:34] 6 on the south side, 南边有六个
[29:34] probably another 4 on the east. 可能东边还有四个
[29:36] I don’t want to go out like Butch and Sundance, 我可不想学布奇和桑德斯那样走出去
[29:38] so what’s the plan? 所以说你有什么计划
[29:39] Shoot straighter than they do. 比他们射得更准
[29:41] Cover me. 掩护我
[30:04] If he gets to the fortress before we do, 假如他比我们先一步到达堡垒
[30:06] we’re dead. 我们就死定了
[30:06] He won’t. 不会的
[30:15] One sniper on the roof. 屋顶上有个狙击手
[30:17] They’re A.R.G.U.S. 他们是超能力联合调查组的
[30:18] They work for Waller. 是沃勒手下的
[30:19] Waller?! 沃勒
[30:20] General Shrieve said she wasn’t involved anymore. 瑞福将军说过她不会再插手了啊
[30:22] Maybe that decision didn’t sit well with her. 也许她不太赞同那个决定
[30:25] We can’t stay here! 我们不能待在这里
[30:28] Delivery truck. 运货车
[30:31] That sniper will take us out before we get there. 我们还没到那里狙击手就会把我们干掉了
[30:33] Toss me your gun. I’ll cover you. 把你的枪扔给我 我掩护你
[30:36] Thank me later. Give me your gun. 晚点再谢谢我吧 把枪给我
[30:58] I am the prisoner, 我才是囚犯
[30:58] yet you look the more tortured. 但你怎么看上去比我更受煎熬
[31:01] By now, Al Sa-her is in the presence of my father. 现在 厄尔·萨赫尔正在我父亲面前
[31:04] His last hours will be spent in agony, 他最后的时光将在痛苦中度过
[31:07] begging for death. 只求一死
[31:10] That doesn’t please you. 这并没有让你高兴起来
[31:12] I thought it would. 我本以为会的
[31:14] Having Merlyn to hate, it’s… 有梅林可以恨 就像…
[31:19] it’s like a piece of Sara that I can still hold on to, 就像我还能感觉到莎拉的存在一样
[31:23] but once he’s gone… 可他现在被抓走了
[31:27] so is another part of her. 她也不在了
[31:29] She would want to be avenged. 她一定会想复仇的
[31:32] Can you remember the sound of Sara’s laugh? 你还记得莎拉的笑声吗
[31:38] When Sara was first brought before my father, 莎拉第一次被带到我父亲面前时
[31:42] the moment he weighed her apprenticeship or her execution, 他考验着她的能力
[31:46] she bore witness to a demonstration of his power, 她在大家见证下展示了她的能量
[31:49] one that inspired her and all who had come before, 那种能量不仅激励了她 也激励了所有人
[31:53] but sara… 可是莎拉
[31:56] laughed. 笑了
[31:58] It was so innocent, so genuine. 她笑得很天真 很真诚
[32:02] That was the moment I fell in love with her, I think. 我想就是在那时候我爱上了她
[32:06] All I knew, 我只知道
[32:08] all I craved was to hear her laugh once more. 我只想再听她笑一次
[32:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:35] This place is humongous. 这个地方太大了
[32:37] How do we find Merlyn in all of this. 我们怎么才能找到梅林
[32:40] The nanites that I tagged him with 4 months ago, 我四个月前在他身上放了纳米机器人
[32:42] this can track them. 能追踪到他
[32:44] Down! 趴下
[32:50] Thanks. 谢了
[33:07] Oh, my God. 天哪
[33:09] Malcolm. Help me get him down. 马尔科姆 帮我把他放下来
[33:13] Trap. Trap. 陷阱 陷阱
[33:22] Mr. Queen, welcome to Nanda Parbat. 奎恩先生 欢迎来到南达尔巴特
[33:32] Oliver! 奥利弗
[33:36] Oliver. 奥利弗
[33:41] Yeah. I tried that already. Nothing’s happening. 我试过了 没用
[33:43] We need to get out of here now. 我们得赶紧离开这
[33:44] Yeah. Save your strength. I have a feeling we’re gonna need it. 是的 省省力气吧 我觉得很快就用的上
[33:46] I’m not gonna let you die down here. 我不会让你死在这的
[33:49] I don’t think that’s up to you. 我想这个你说了不算
[33:50] I shouldn’t have let you come. 我不应该让你来
[33:51] Also not up to you, Oliver. 这你也说了不算 奥利弗
[33:56] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[33:58] I think I do. 我想我明白
[34:01] You forget I know you sometimes better than you know yourself. 你忘记了有的时候我比你自己更了解你
[34:05] Maybe you could have told me I wasn’t doing this for Thea before we left. 或许在我们走前你应该跟我说这不是为了西娅
[34:09] You are doing it for Thea… 你是为了西娅
[34:13] but, yeah, you’re right. It’s not just about her. 不过你说得对 不仅仅是为了她
[34:20] You know, every time I close my eyes, 我一闭上眼睛
[34:24] all that I can see, 我所看到的
[34:27] all that I can hear, feel is… 所听到的 所感觉到的
[34:32] just the fall. 就是无止境的坠落
[34:38] I couldn’t live like that, 我受不了
[34:40] couldn’t live knowing that… 受不了
[34:45] there was someone out there who beat me. 这世上有人能够战胜我
[34:47] Yeah, that makes sense. 是的 有道理
[34:48] No. It’s egotistical and insane. 不 这是狂妄自大 不正常
[34:50] So is putting on a mask and jumping off of rooftops, Oliver. 戴着面具从楼顶上跳下也是这样 奥利弗
[34:53] To do that, you have to be in a certain mindset. 要做到这一点 你得出于某种心态
[34:56] Every soldier on the battlefield, man, 战场上的每个士兵
[34:58] has to believe he’s coming home. Otherwise, he’s paralyzed. 都要相信他能活着回去 否则他就疯掉了
[35:02] Ra’s got in your head. 拉斯影响了你的心智
[35:08] What was the favor you wanted to ask me? 你之前想让我帮你做什么
[35:10] I don’t think now is the right time. 我觉得现在说不是时候
[35:12] We’re not dead yet. 我们还没死
[35:15] Now might be the only time. 现在可能是唯一的机会了
[35:18] I always assumed if I ever got married again 我一直以为如果我能再婚
[35:20] that Andy would be by my side. 安迪一定会做我的伴郎
[35:23] When I lost my brother… 当我失去我哥哥时
[35:27] I never thought I’d get another one. 我觉得我再也找不到伴郎了
[35:32] So pretending for a moment that 暂时先忘记
[35:34] we aren’t two dead men chained to the floor… 我们是两个被锁在地上 就要被处死的人
[35:39] how you feel about being my best man? 你愿意当我的伴郎吗
[35:42] I feel pretty good about it. 非常愿意
[35:55] Oliver, it’s time. 奥利弗 到时间了
[36:02] I counted at least 3 shooters. 至少有三个枪手
[36:04] Move! 走
[36:06] Maseo! 马赛欧
[36:23] Go! Get him out of here! Go! 走 带他离开这 快跑
[36:27] Akio! Akio! 绍夫 绍夫
[36:29] Akio! 绍夫
[36:38] Really starting to wonder why I decided to come with you. 我真怀疑为什么要答应跟你来这了
[36:42] I told you I want to show you 我说了 我要让你看看
[36:45] how I deal with the things that you’re going through. 我是怎么面对你现在所经历的处境
[36:52] That’s Michelle Vincent 那是米歇尔·文森特
[36:54] and her son Rory. He’s 4. 和她四岁的儿子罗里
[36:56] Roy, why are you stalking some random family? 罗伊 你为什么要随便跟踪别人
[37:00] They’re not random. 他们不是随便选的
[37:06] That’s them. That’s the police officer’s family? 他们是那个警察的家人
[37:10] I give them cash, 我给他们钱
[37:11] bring them groceries. 帮他们买日用品
[37:13] I even got Rory a boba fett for Christmas. 我还给罗里买了一个波巴·费特玩偶做圣诞礼物
[37:18] Don’t worry. They don’t know it’s me. 别担心 他们不知道是我
[37:19] You’re torturing yourself. 你这是在折磨你自己
[37:21] No. It helps actually. 不 这真的有用
[37:22] It helps me with the guilt. 让我没那么愧疚
[37:26] Look. I appreciate what you’re doing here, 我很感谢你所做的
[37:30] showing me this, 告诉我这些
[37:33] but the cop and Sara… 但是那个警察和莎拉
[37:38] they’re just not the same thing. 两者无法相提并论
[37:40] You weren’t any more in control of yourself than–than I was. 你当时像我一样 也不受自己控制
[37:43] I know, not when I killed Sara, 我杀莎拉时确实是这样
[37:47] but when I traded Malcolm to the League, 但我把马尔科姆交给联盟时
[37:52] when I let him into my life, 我让他进入到我的生活时
[37:55] I knew exactly who he was, 我清楚地知道他是谁
[37:58] what he was. 是什么样的人
[38:01] He taught me how to kill. 他教我怎么杀人
[38:03] Maybe I am a killer. 或许我就是个杀手
[38:07] Maybe that’s the real me, 或许这就是真实的我
[38:09] and I deserve to be punished. 所以我应该得到惩罚
[38:11] I don’t believe that. 我不相信
[38:13] I just tried to have my father murdered. 我刚刚让我父亲去送死
[38:18] Can you please just take me home? 送我回家吧
[40:00] I’m in no mood for conversation. 我没心情聊天
[40:03] You’ll want to hear this. 你会想听的
[40:07] There’s something that I need to tell you. 有些事我需要告诉你
[40:11] I can’t live without you knowing. 我必须要告诉你
[40:15] The guilt is far worse than anything you could do to me. 愧疚是最让我难受的事
[40:20] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[40:24] And you believed it… 你却相信了
[40:28] when I told you that Malcolm killed Sara. 是马尔科姆杀死的莎拉
[40:32] He wanted her dead 他是想让她死
[40:34] to put certain things in motion, 从而推动某些事情
[40:37] But I am the one 但是我
[40:39] who fired those arrows into her chest, 把箭射进了她的胸膛
[40:43] and when I made the deal 当我决定
[40:45] to give up Malcolm, 把马尔科姆交给你们时
[40:47] I promised you your vengeance. 我答应让你报仇
[40:54] So take it. 动手吧
[41:01] You tasted death, 你死过一次了
[41:03] and you wanted more, 还想再死一次
[41:06] But the truth is 事实是
[41:08] everyone and everything must come to an end, 万物都有终结之时
[41:12] even for one such as me. 即使是我也是如此
[41:20] Kill me, 杀了我
[41:21] but spare John Diggle’s life. Let him go. 但是放了约翰·狄格尔 放他走
[41:26] I will beg for it. 我请求你
[41:29] You have shown tremendous strength, 你表现出了巨大的力量
[41:31] fortitude, power. 勇气 能量
[41:37] No, Mr. Queen, I don’t want to kill you. 不 奎恩先生 我不想杀你
[41:40] I want you to take my place. 我想让你取代我
[41:47] I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme