时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’ve heard of Votura? | 你听说过凡吐拉吗 |
[00:03] | Keeping the subject extremely susceptible to suggestion, | 让人极易被旁人左右 |
[00:06] | or retaining no memory of their actions. | 或使人忘记自己所做过的事 |
[00:08] | – I will tell Ra’s– – He will still kill her. | -我会告诉拉斯 -他还是会杀她 |
[00:10] | She fired the arrow. | 箭是她射的 |
[00:11] | The bio weapon is comprised of two components. | 那个生物武器由两种成分组成 |
[00:14] | The Omega she has is harmless without its counterpart, Alpha. | 如果没有配对物阿尔法 欧米茄就是无害的 |
[00:17] | I trust my father. He explained to me that every name | 我相信我的父亲 他向我解释说名单上 |
[00:19] | on that list has a reason to be there. | 涉及的所有人都是罪有应得 |
[00:21] | A few years ago, I found a message he left me, | 几年前 我找到了他留给我的讯息 |
[00:24] | explaining the list. | 解释了这份名单 |
[00:25] | How was that possible? You were on a deserted island! | 这怎么可能 你流落在一个荒岛上 |
[00:27] | I didn’t say that I found it on the island. | 我又没说是在荒岛上找到的 |
[00:30] | Chien Na Wei has left Hong Kong. | 钱娜维离开了香港 |
[00:31] | We’ve tracked her here. | 我们追踪她到了这里 |
[00:33] | Where are we– | 我们在哪… |
[00:34] | Welcome home, Mr. Queen. | 欢迎回家 奎恩先生 |
[01:01] | Did you learn all this in nine months? | 你在九个月里就学到了这么多 |
[01:03] | Malcolm’s a good teacher. | 马尔科姆是个好老师 |
[01:08] | Did he teach you to cheat? | 他教你怎么骗人的吗 |
[01:09] | There’s no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[01:11] | There’s only survival and death. | 只有生存和死亡 |
[01:13] | He’s not wrong. | 他没错 |
[01:20] | This is good. | 真好吃 |
[01:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[01:22] | If I told you what it was, | 如果我告诉你这是什么 |
[01:23] | you probably wouldn’t eat it. | 你也许就不想吃了 |
[01:28] | Is it weird? | 这奇怪吗 |
[01:30] | You know, being back here with me? | 跟我一起回这里 |
[01:31] | Well, I’ve been back here before. | 我之前也回来过 |
[01:34] | You know, in a lot of ways, | 在很多方面 |
[01:35] | this place reminds me of who I am. | 这地方让我想起了我的身份 |
[01:39] | Or, I guess… who I’ve become. | 或者 我成为的人 |
[01:42] | It’s probably why Malcolm | 也许这就是马尔科姆 |
[01:43] | suggested we train here. | 建议我们在这里训练的原因 |
[01:45] | It’s kind of cool that we’re here, though. | 不过我们在这里还挺酷的 |
[01:47] | It’s like there’s really | 好像我们之间 |
[01:49] | no more secrets between us anymore. | 再也没有秘密了 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:54] | When you were here… | 你之前来这里时 |
[01:57] | Did you ever think you were going to see us again? | 你想过你会再次看到我们吗 |
[01:59] | Get home again? | 再次回家 |
[02:05] | Chien Na Wei touched ground in Starling 24 hours ago. | 钱娜维24小时前来到了星城 |
[02:09] | We’re still trying to determine how she made it | 我们还在努力确定她是怎么 |
[02:11] | into the country, but we believe she’s here | 进入美国的 但我们相信她来是为了 |
[02:14] | to auction off the Omega bio weapon | 将欧米茄生物武器 |
[02:16] | to the highest bidder. | 拍卖给出价最高的人 |
[02:17] | The Omega’s inert without its counterpart. | 如果没有配对物 欧米茄就是无效的 |
[02:20] | Who’s going to pay for a useless super virus? | 谁会为没用的超级病毒付钱啊 |
[02:21] | Rogue nations. Terrorist groups who believe | 无赖国家 相信能靠自己 |
[02:24] | they can replicate the alpha component on their own. | 复制阿尔法配对物的恐怖组织 |
[02:26] | Why did she have to sell it here? | 她为什么得在这里卖 |
[02:28] | There’s a corporate executive in town. | 城里有个公司高管 |
[02:30] | A man on the Triad’s payroll. | 被三合会收买了 |
[02:32] | He’s committed several acts of industrial espionage | 多年来 他为三合会做了几起 |
[02:35] | for them over the years. | 工业间谍活动 |
[02:37] | His name is Peter Kang. | 他名叫彼得·康 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 |
[02:40] | He works at my family’s company. | 他在我家公司里上班 |
[02:42] | That guy came to my house for Christmas. | 他圣诞节还会来我家 |
[02:45] | And, that, Mr. Queen, is exactly why | 奎恩先生 这就是 |
[02:46] | you and Mr. Yamashiro are still alive. | 你和山城先生还活着的原因 |
[02:49] | Chien Na Wei chose the one place on this earth | 钱娜维选择了世界上唯一一个 |
[02:51] | where you’re still of use to me and my superior. | 我和我上级仍然能用到你的地方 |
[02:54] | But have no illusions– | 但是别抱有幻想 |
[02:56] | If you threaten to compromise the mission | 如果你联系星城的任何人 |
[02:58] | by contacting anyone in Starling City, | 而威胁到这个计划 |
[03:00] | I will remove you and Mr. Yamashiro from the equation, | 我会除掉你和山城先生 |
[03:03] | along with anyone who discovers Oliver Queen is still alive. | 以及所有发现奥利弗·奎恩还活着的人 |
[03:26] | Tracker’s in place. | 追踪器放好了 |
[03:27] | Now what? | 接下来怎么办 |
[03:28] | Follow Kang to Chien Na Wei? | 跟着康去找钱娜维吗 |
[03:30] | No, she’s too smart | 不 她太聪明了 |
[03:31] | to keep the Omega on her person. | 不会把欧米茄带在身上的 |
[03:32] | She’ll keep it in a secure location till the auction. | 拍卖会之前她会把它放在安全的地方 |
[03:34] | We’ll need to figure out | 我们得搞清楚 |
[03:35] | where that auction’s going to be. | 拍卖会在哪里进行 |
[03:46] | Kang’s on the move. | 康离开了 |
[04:03] | Laurel. Hey. | 劳蕾尔 |
[04:05] | What you having, sweetheart? Next round’s on me. | 你喝什么呢 亲爱的 下一轮我请客 |
[04:09] | Your desk sergeant called, | 你的接待警员打来了电话 |
[04:11] | wondering why you weren’t on duty. | 问你为什么没上班 |
[04:13] | Yeah. Ah, well, this is Laurel. | 这是劳蕾尔 |
[04:16] | You know, the daughter that lived. | 活了下来的女儿 |
[04:17] | Is there a bartender in the city | 城里有酒保 |
[04:19] | that doesn’t already know that? | 还不知道这回事吗 |
[04:20] | Well, excuse me for seeking a sympathetic ear. | 我想要找人倾听 能怪我吗 |
[04:24] | Takes more than some fancy corporate law firm job | 光靠一份律师事务所的好工作 |
[04:27] | for some of us to get over Sara’s death. | 还无法让我忘记莎拉的死 |
[04:31] | I love you, so I’m going to pretend like you didn’t say that, | 我爱你 所以我要装作你没说那句话 |
[04:33] | and I’m going to drive you home. | 我要载你回家 |
[04:35] | Not now, sweetie. Not now. No, please. | 现在不行 亲爱的 拜托 |
[04:37] | Hit me again, Frank. | 再给我倒酒 弗兰克 |
[04:54] | Later, Frank. | 回头见 弗兰克 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry for all the trouble. | 抱歉给你带来了麻烦 |
[05:07] | Kang’s headed inside. | 康走进去了 |
[05:08] | A.R.G.U.S. has detected bursts of data emanating | 超能力联合调查组检测到了康办公室的电脑 |
[05:10] | from Kang’s office computer. | 发出了大量数据 |
[05:11] | But it’s protected by Shacal-4 encryption. | 但那受到了Shacal-4加密算法的保护 |
[05:14] | Ok, pretend for a second like I don’t know what that is. | 假装我不知道那玩意儿是什么 再解释下 |
[05:17] | It means we can’t hack into Kang’s computer. | 那意味着我们没法黑入康的电脑 |
[05:19] | You’ll need to get directly on to the Queen Consolidated network. | 你得直接进入奎恩联合企业的网络 |
[05:22] | Maseo, Waller was pretty clear | 马赛欧 沃勒已经说得很清楚 |
[05:23] | what would happen to people | 如果他们发现我还活着 |
[05:24] | if they found out I’m still alive. | 会有怎样的下场 |
[05:25] | So taking a stroll through my family’s company | 所以就这样走进我家公司 |
[05:28] | is probably not the best plan. | 可不是最好的计划 |
[05:29] | You’ll go in at night. I don’t have time to familiarize myself | 你晚上潜进去就行 我可没时间 |
[05:32] | with the office floor plans. | 搞清楚这栋楼的内部情况 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:43] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[05:48] | That’s my sister. | 我妹妹 |
[05:53] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[05:56] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[06:02] | – Are you ok? – Yeah, why? | -你还好吗 -没事 怎么了 |
[06:03] | You kept saying Sara’s name. | 你一直在喊莎拉的名字 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, I was dreaming. | 我做梦了 |
[06:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[06:13] | What? | 告诉什么 |
[06:14] | That Sara died? | 莎拉已经死了 |
[06:17] | Laurel told me. | 劳蕾尔跟我说了 |
[06:19] | Kind of by accident, but… | 算是不小心说的 不过… |
[06:22] | Well, I didn’t want to upset you, | 我不想让你难过 |
[06:24] | and Laurel didn’t want | 而且劳蕾尔也不想 |
[06:26] | – anyone to know. – Why? | -让别人知道 -为什么 |
[06:29] | After everything that happened with Slade, | 出了斯莱德那些事后 |
[06:33] | Sara went back to the League of Assassins. | 莎拉又回到了刺客联盟 |
[06:37] | She had her own secrets, Thea. | 她有自己的秘密 西娅 |
[06:40] | And… | 再说了 |
[06:44] | those weren’t my secrets to share. | 这些秘密也不该我来分享 |
[06:46] | Was it the League that killed her? | 是联盟的人杀了她吗 |
[06:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:53] | I’m going to… | 我要去 |
[06:56] | take a walk, clear my head. | 散散步 理理头绪 |
[07:47] | Slade. | 斯莱德 |
[07:49] | I told myself I wasn’t going to come down here. | 我跟自己说 不用再下来了 |
[07:52] | That I never needed to see you again. | 再也不用看见你了 |
[07:55] | You’ll be happy to know I was wrong. | 发现我错了 你肯定会很开心 |
[08:02] | You think I won’t get out of here? | 你以为我逃不出这里吗 |
[08:05] | You think I won’t kill those you care for? | 你觉得我不会杀光你爱的人吗 |
[08:10] | Well, I keep my promises, kid. | 我一向信守承诺 |
[08:14] | I keep my promises! | 一向信守承诺 |
[08:39] | The fire went out. Ollie, what is it? | 火灭了 奥利 怎么了 |
[08:42] | We need to get off the island. We’re in danger. | 我们得离开 有危险 |
[08:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:45] | Slade Wilson’s here. | 斯莱德·威尔逊在这里 |
[08:46] | Ollie, that is ridiculous. | 奥利 这不可能 |
[08:47] | It’s not. Listen to me. | 是真的 听我说 |
[08:49] | Slade was– | 斯莱德 |
[08:50] | I was keeping him prisoner here! | 我曾把他关在这里 |
[08:52] | What do you mean, “Was?” | 什么叫”曾” |
[08:59] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[09:00] | You let him out! | 是你放走他的 |
[09:01] | You told me you lost your duel with Ra’s | 你跟我说 尽管你想要杀掉拉斯 |
[09:04] | despite your willingness to kill him | 你还是输了决斗 |
[09:06] | because you hesitated. | 因为你犹豫了 |
[09:07] | For you and Thea and even myself | 在下次的决战中 |
[09:09] | to have any hope of surviving the next encounter, | 要想让你和西娅甚至是我活下来 |
[09:11] | you need to regain that killer instinct | 你得重拾最初的杀手本能 |
[09:13] | born of a primal need to survive. | 这才能让你活下来 |
[09:15] | You’re sick. | 你真变态 |
[09:18] | Your sat phone is going to stop working | 你的卫星电话在本次通话之后 |
[09:19] | after this call. | 将无法使用 |
[09:25] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
[09:26] | Merlyn set Slade loose as an object lesson. | 梅林故意把斯莱德放走 |
[09:29] | That’s insane! | 他疯了吧 |
[09:30] | He thinks it’ll help me regain my killer instinct. | 他觉得这能帮我重拾杀手本能 |
[09:33] | If he doesn’t kill us first! | 前提是他没先把我们杀了 |
[09:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:42] | The last time I saw her, she was in pigtails. | 我上次见她 她还扎着辫子 |
[09:52] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪 |
[10:00] | Hi, Ollie. Dad. | 奥利 爸爸 |
[10:04] | Stopped by the office today. | 今天去了公司 |
[10:07] | Saw mom talking to Walter. | 看见妈妈和沃尔特说话 |
[10:09] | Starting to think that something’s happening there. | 我觉得他们俩之间有点什么 |
[10:12] | But I don’t know… | 但我也说不好 |
[10:13] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[10:15] | Your sister’s boyfriend? | 你妹妹的男朋友吗 |
[10:18] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:19] | You got my delivery? | 你把货送来了 |
[10:20] | You have some of that inheritance of yours? | 你带钱了吗 |
[10:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[10:26] | What are you doing here, Tommy? | 你在这干嘛 汤米 |
[10:27] | About to ask Jordan the same thing. | 我正要这么问乔丹 |
[10:29] | Just paying the family my respects. | 我来向他们问个好 |
[10:31] | Yeah, and so you did. | 问完就行了 |
[10:32] | Now you’re going to stay away from her permanently. | 以后都别接近她 |
[10:35] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:39] | You should be bringing flowers here, | 你应该带花来 |
[10:41] | not looking to score drugs! | 而不是想办法买毒品 |
[10:43] | What are you even doing here, Tommy? | 你来干什么 汤米 |
[10:45] | I came to thank you for my birthday card. | 我是来谢谢你送我生日贺卡的 |
[10:48] | And to tell you that | 顺便告诉你 |
[10:49] | my party tonight’s 21 and over. | 今晚的派对仅限21岁以上人士 |
[10:51] | Well, I think we both know that that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[10:53] | Oh, it is. As far as you’re concerned. | 当然是真的 |
[10:56] | You shouldn’t grow up too fast. | 你不该这么快长大 |
[10:59] | Yeah, well, you’re not my brother. | 你又不是我哥 |
[11:01] | You’re right, no, I’m not. | 你说得对 我的确不是 |
[11:02] | But I think about him every single day. | 但我每天都想到他 |
[11:05] | For the first time, I’m glad he’s gone. | 有史以来第一次 我觉得他走了也挺好 |
[11:08] | Cause seeing you like this would break his heart. | 要是看见你这样他会心碎的 |
[11:12] | It’s funny how Ollie seems to care more about me | 感觉奥利死了之后 |
[11:14] | now that he’s dead than he did when he was alive. | 比起他在世时更加关心我 |
[11:34] | Every time I spoke to his grave, | 我每次跟他的墓说话 |
[11:36] | it always felt so empty. | 都感觉好空洞 |
[11:38] | That’s ’cause he was here watching over you. | 原来他在这里照看着你 |
[11:40] | Why did you bring me here? | 你带我来这里干什么 |
[11:44] | To get something we need. | 拿我们需要的东西 |
[11:45] | – I thought you were better with a bow. – I am. | -你不是更擅长用弓箭吗 -是的 |
[11:47] | It’s for you. Just in case. | 这是给你的 以防万一 |
[11:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:59] | He’s been here. | 他来过 |
[12:08] | Nice to see you again… | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:10] | Ms. Queen. | 奎恩小姐 |
[12:24] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:29] | She’s unhurt. | 她毫发未损 |
[12:30] | I have no desire to kill either of you. | 我不想杀你们 |
[12:38] | This time tomorrow, two bodies will be found in Starling City, | 明天这时候 在星城会有两具尸体被发现 |
[12:42] | burned beyond any recognition. | 都烧得面目全非 |
[12:44] | With ample evidence that Oliver and Thea Queen | 而有充分证据显示是奥利弗和西娅·奎恩 |
[12:48] | have been killed in some horrible accident. | 在某件可怕的意外中身亡 |
[12:50] | I’m going to leave you, kid, the same way you left me. | 孩子 我会像你当初抛下我一样 |
[12:55] | Alone in Purgatory. | 留你孤身在炼狱 |
[12:56] | You leave me, and you let my sister go. | 你留下我 放我妹妹走 |
[13:02] | You’re lucky I didn’t bury her next to Shado. | 我没把她埋在莎朵旁边已经算你走运了 |
[13:06] | Did he tell you about her? | 他跟你说过她吗 |
[13:11] | Shado… | 莎朵 |
[13:12] | is the reason why this is all happening. | 因为她才会有现在这些事 |
[13:15] | Why I killed your mother. | 我才会杀死你母亲 |
[13:16] | He doesn’t need to. I figured out | 不用他说 我自己就能看出来 |
[13:18] | you’re a sick son of a bitch all on my own. | 你是个丧心病狂的变态 |
[13:22] | Well, of course he didn’t tell you. | 他当然没告诉你 |
[13:25] | Your brother likes his secrets. | 你哥哥喜欢秘密 |
[13:30] | You always have. | 一直如此 |
[13:32] | That’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[13:33] | You know, maybe if you told me what really happened with Shado, | 也许你告诉我莎朵究竟出了什么事 |
[13:36] | your mother would still be alive. | 你母亲也不会死 |
[13:38] | – That’s enough! – I agree! | -够了 -我同意 |
[13:50] | Welcome home, kid. | 欢迎回家 孩子 |
[13:54] | Slade… | 斯莱德 |
[13:56] | Slade… | 斯莱德 |
[13:58] | Slade! | 斯莱德 |
[14:23] | Are you in position? | 你就位了吗 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:29] | The company computers are protected by biometric encryption. | 公司电脑受到生物特征加密保护 |
[14:33] | Look for a fingerprint reader. | 找一下指纹识别器 |
[14:34] | Ok, but why wouldn’t they take me out of the directory? | 好 但他们不会已经把我移出目录名单了吗 |
[14:37] | Why would they? You’re dead. | 何必呢 你都死了 |
[14:51] | Yeah. I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[14:52] | The crawler’s programmed | 这个爬虫程序 |
[14:53] | to seek out all of Kang’s network traffic. | 能找出康的所有网络流量 |
[15:00] | And it’s running. | 开始运行了 |
[15:04] | The program should take 90 seconds. | 这个程序大概需要90秒 |
[15:12] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[15:36] | Oliver, you have to go. | 奥利弗 你得走了 |
[15:37] | I’m not done. | 还没完成呢 |
[15:48] | You have to go. Someone’s coming. | 你必须走了 有人来了 |
[16:09] | You’re cute. | 你真帅 |
[16:13] | It’s too bad you’re, you know, dead. | 真可惜你已经死了 |
[16:17] | Which is obviously a lot worse for you than it is for me. | 但这对你肯定比对我要糟糕得多 |
[16:21] | I really need to learn | 我真得学着 |
[16:23] | to stop talking to myself. | 别再自言自语了 |
[16:29] | According to the information we took off Kang’s computer, | 就我们从康电脑上获得的信息看来 |
[16:31] | the auction is tonight. | 拍卖就在今晚 |
[16:33] | – In four hours. – Where? | -四小时后 -在哪 |
[16:35] | They’re still working on that. | 还在处理 |
[16:36] | The crawler program | 爬虫程序 |
[16:37] | retrieved 2.7 gigabytes of data. | 获取了2.7千兆字节的数据 |
[16:39] | It’s taking some time to crawl through. | 需要时间运行完所有的 |
[16:41] | You have less than four hours, apparently. | 显然你的时间不够四小时 |
[16:45] | Where’s Queen? | 奎恩去哪了 |
[16:48] | Probably went to check on our weapons. | 可能去检查武器了 |
[17:03] | Thanks, bud. | 谢了 老兄 |
[17:07] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 |
[17:09] | Bud. | 老弟 |
[17:16] | Nothing like a rich kid’s party | 富二代的派对 |
[17:17] | to remind me of what I miss about being shot at in Afghanistan. | 最能提醒我有多想念在阿富汗中枪的感觉 |
[17:20] | When I hooked up my big brother with his first stateside job, | 我给我大哥介绍美国本土的工作时 |
[17:23] | I somehow expected more gratitude and less complaining. | 可是希望他多感激少抱怨的 |
[17:26] | Oh, less complaining. You sound like Lyla. | 少抱怨 你的口气就像莱拉 |
[17:28] | You should have never divorced her. | 你真不该跟她离婚的 |
[17:30] | You big dummy. | 大蠢蛋 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Andy, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 安迪 我很感激 |
[17:50] | Do you like sushi? | 你喜欢寿司吗 |
[17:52] | Have you ever had anyone eat some off of you? | 有人在你身上吃过吗 |
[17:54] | I promise not to use chopsticks. | 我保证不用筷子 |
[17:57] | Are you still using that line? | 你还在用这个梗吗 |
[18:01] | Well, it looks like I scared her off. | 看样子我把她吓跑了 |
[18:03] | Oh, that’s all right, she’s vegan, anyway. | 没事 反正她也是素食者 |
[18:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:07] | I heard you decided to go corporate in San Francisco | 我听说你决定去旧金山做律师 |
[18:09] | instead of saving the world in Starling City. | 而不是在星城拯救世界了 |
[18:12] | I realized that maybe the world can’t be saved. | 我意识到也许这个世界无法被拯救 |
[18:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:17] | I just don’t believe who’s here. | 不敢相信谁来了 |
[18:20] | Queen. | 奎恩 |
[18:28] | I thought I told you this party is 21 and over. | 我不是跟你说21岁及以上才能来这个派对吗 |
[18:31] | No worries. I came prepared. | 别担心 我有备而来 |
[18:33] | Fake ID. | 假身份证 |
[18:35] | Laurel, how are you? | 劳蕾尔 你好吗 |
[18:37] | I’m handling. How’s school? | 还行吧 学校怎么样 |
[18:40] | Straight “A” student. | 全A学生 |
[18:42] | I’m going to go grab a drink. | 我去拿杯喝的 |
[18:44] | Not alcoholic, I swear. | 保证不喝酒 |
[18:48] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[18:50] | Isn’t this past your bedtime? | 不是已经过了你的上床时间了吗 |
[18:52] | Maybe I just need a little something to keep me awake. | 也许我需要点东西保持清醒 |
[18:54] | You holding? | 你还有货吗 |
[19:14] | Stay away from Thea Queen. | 离西娅·奎恩远一点 |
[19:16] | Who the hell do you think… | 你觉得你算… |
[19:18] | Holy crap. | 天呐 |
[19:20] | You’re Oliver Queen. You’re supposed to be dead. | 你是奥利弗·奎恩 你不是死了吗 |
[19:23] | People are going to believe– | 人们会相信… |
[19:26] | Stay away from my sister. | 离我妹妹远点 |
[19:30] | How’d you like to be dead again? | 你觉得再死一次会怎么样 |
[19:50] | How many people are in this prison? | 有多少人被关在这里 |
[19:52] | I mean, maybe there’s somebody we can call for help? | 也许我们能找人帮忙 |
[19:55] | Well, Slade killed the guard. | 斯莱德杀死了守卫 |
[19:57] | There’s one other inmate. | 还有个狱友 |
[19:59] | He’s not going to be helpful. | 但他起不到什么作用 |
[20:00] | Then how are we supposed to get out of here? | 那我们怎么离开这里 |
[20:02] | This is a Chinese prison | 这是个由八个超能力联合调查组 |
[20:04] | retrofitted by eight A.R.G.U.S. Technicians. | 技术人员改装的中国监狱 |
[20:06] | There is no getting out of here. | 我们不可能逃出去 |
[20:07] | So what, we’re just supposed to sit here and starve to death? | 那怎么办 我们就坐在这里等着饿死 |
[20:11] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[20:12] | I am working on a plan. | 我正在想计划 |
[20:17] | – What did he mean? – What? | -他什么意思 -什么 |
[20:19] | Wilson. When he said that you were still hiding something. | 威尔逊 当他说你还在隐瞒些什么的时候 |
[20:23] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I picked up on that. I also picked up on how | 对 我知道 我还注意到 |
[20:27] | you reacted when he said | 当他说你还有事情瞒着我的时候 |
[20:28] | that you were keeping secrets from me. | 你的反应 |
[20:33] | Was he telling the truth? | 他说的是实话吗 |
[20:36] | I don’t think that this is the right time. | 我觉得现在不是谈论这个的好时机 |
[20:39] | Actually, I think time is | 其实 我觉得我们现在 |
[20:40] | something that we have a lot of right now. | 最不缺的就是时间 |
[20:44] | Why didn’t you tell me about Sara? | 你为什么没有告诉我关于莎拉的事 |
[20:46] | Come on, Thea– | 拜托 西娅 |
[20:46] | No, now that I know | 不 现在我知道了 |
[20:47] | about your secret, everything has become a whole lot clearer. | 你的秘密 一切都开始变得清晰很多 |
[20:51] | And I can tell when you’re hiding something from me. | 而且你对我说谎的时候我能知道 |
[20:54] | Like you are doing right now. | 就好像现在 |
[20:56] | So what is it going to take for you to stop treating me | 怎么才能让你不再对待我像 |
[20:59] | like this tiny, fragile, little object? | 对待一个娇小脆弱的小物品 |
[21:04] | Tiny? | 娇小 |
[21:07] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | This prison, these… | 这个监狱 这些… |
[21:12] | cells, | 牢房 |
[21:13] | they were made for men. | 是为男人打造的 |
[21:16] | Fully grown men. | 成年男人 |
[21:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:29] | I never thought I would wish for longer arms. | 从没想过有一天我会希望手臂更长 |
[21:32] | There’s a way that we can do it. | 有个办法能办到 |
[21:35] | But it’s going to hurt. | 但会很疼 |
[21:39] | Just do it. | 就这么着吧 |
[21:43] | All good. On three. | 准备好了 数到三 |
[21:45] | 1, 2 1, 2… | |
[21:53] | Are you OK? -Oh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[21:57] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[22:00] | Up, up, up, up, up, up, up. | 上面 上面 上面 |
[22:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:23] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:24] | Come here, come here. All right. | 过来 过来 很好 |
[22:33] | Malcolm would have told Slade | 马尔科姆应该会告诉斯莱德 |
[22:34] | about the plane we used to get here. | 我们来这里用的是哪架飞机 |
[22:36] | It’s how he plans to get back to Starling. | 他就是这么计划回星城的 |
[22:47] | Anybody see who Peter Pan’d him? | 有人见到是谁把他撂下来的吗 |
[22:49] | Well, a few witnesses saw someone | 有几个目击者看到有人 |
[22:50] | head upstairs a few minutes before it happened. | 在事件发生几分钟前上了楼 |
[22:52] | Male, white or hispanic, | 男性 白人或者西班牙裔 |
[22:54] | twenties or thirties. | 二十或者三十岁 |
[22:55] | That narrows it down. | 范围真是缩小了不少 |
[22:57] | Maybe it’s a vigilante doing some public service. | 也许是有治安维护者在除暴安良 |
[23:00] | Sure. | 没错 |
[23:04] | Thea, right? | 西娅 对吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:07] | Aren’t you a little young to be at a party like this? | 来这种派对 你是不是年龄小了点 |
[23:10] | I invited her. | 是我请她来的 |
[23:11] | Oh, well, you spoiled billionaires | 你这个被宠坏的百万富翁 |
[23:14] | sure know how to throw yourselves a party. | 一定知道怎么搞派对 |
[23:16] | You got underaged girls, you got drug dealers, | 这儿有未成年少女 毒贩子 |
[23:18] | you even have dead drug dealers. | 甚至还有死了的毒贩子 |
[23:20] | If I had have known he was here, | 如果我之前知道他在这 |
[23:21] | he never would have made it past the front gate. | 我根本不会让他进门的 |
[23:23] | We had a lot of crashers here tonight. | 我们今晚有很多来玩的人 |
[23:24] | Yeah, right. I can see that. What are you doing here? | 没错 我看出来了 你在这干嘛 |
[23:28] | They asked us to stay and give statements. | 他们让我们留下来 做笔录 |
[23:31] | No, I mean, at this douchebag’s party. | 不 我是说在这个混蛋的派对上 |
[23:33] | – Tommy, I’m s-orry– – Wow, you really have | -汤米 对不起 -你真的喜欢 |
[23:35] | a thing for these rich bad boys, don’t you? | 这些纨绔子弟对吧 |
[23:37] | I mean, you think maybe, just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[23:38] | one of them gotten your sister killed | 他们中有人害死了你妹妹 |
[23:40] | – would have gotten you cured of that. – Dad! | -能让你对这种人死心 -爸爸 |
[23:43] | And what about you, sweetheart? | 你怎么样 小甜心 |
[23:44] | Dressed like that. It’s funny; | 穿成这样 真好笑 |
[23:45] | I can’t figure out if you’re following in | 我都不知道你是在追随 |
[23:47] | your brother’s footsteps or my dead daughter. | 你哥哥的踪迹还是我死去的女儿的 |
[23:49] | Dad, you know what– | 爸爸 你知道 |
[23:49] | I’m just observing how one little boat trip | 我只是发现一次小小的船上旅行 |
[23:51] | can turn everyone’s life to crap. | 会让每个人的生活都一团糟 |
[23:53] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[23:55] | You are not doing this here. | 别在这吵 |
[23:56] | We’re leaving. | 我们得走了 |
[23:57] | Right now. | 马上 |
[24:02] | Well, thank you for that. | 真是谢谢 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry, was I embarrassing you? | 不好意思 我让你丢人了吗 |
[24:05] | No. Yourself. | 没有 你给自己丢人了 |
[24:07] | At least I know who I am. | 至少我知道我是谁 |
[24:09] | And I’m not becoming someone I’m not. | 我是不会改变我的本性的 |
[24:10] | Hanging around with billionaire playboys | 和富豪花花公子在一起无所事事 |
[24:12] | like some kind of gold digger? | 像个拜金女似的 |
[24:13] | Taking on a sell out job in San Francisco. | 在旧金山出卖自己 |
[24:17] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你生气的原因吗 |
[24:19] | When Sara died, you said you wanted to go to law school | 莎拉死的时候 你说你要去念法学院 |
[24:21] | cause you wanted to make the world a better place. | 因为你想令这个世界更美好 |
[24:24] | Wethersby Posner is one of | 韦瑟比·波斯纳 |
[24:26] | the most prestigious firms in the country. | 是国内最有名的公司之一 |
[24:28] | You said you wanted to help people. | 你说你想帮助人们 |
[24:30] | All you’d be doing there is helping fat cats get fatter. | 而你所做的一切只会让富人更富 |
[24:33] | You know, maybe this sermon would have | 如果你现在没喝得这么醉 |
[24:34] | a little bit more credibility if you weren’t so lit right now. | 你的话会更让人信服一些 |
[24:36] | Well, I don’t need to be sober | 我不需要清醒 |
[24:37] | to see what you’re doing with your life. | 也能看到你如何对待自己的人生 |
[24:41] | I just wish you could, too. | 我只是希望你也能看清楚 |
[24:47] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[24:48] | Anyone at that party could have seen you! | 派对上的人都有可能看到你 |
[24:49] | Yeah, I pulled the hoodie down to cover my face. | 我拉上帽子遮住了脸 |
[24:53] | That disguise wouldn’t work | 伪装是没用的 |
[24:54] | even if you smeared grease paint all over your face. | 即使你脸上涂满了油彩 |
[24:55] | So, what, you came to chastise me at gunpoint? | 所以你就要用枪指着我吗 |
[24:58] | We got the auction location from the scraper program. | 我们已经知道铲土机项目的拍卖地点 |
[25:01] | Kang’s using a defunct steel factory | 康在利用一家属于你的家族企业的 |
[25:02] | owned by your family’s company. | 倒闭钢铁厂 |
[25:05] | I-I don’t care. I’m done with the mission. | 不管了 这任务我不做了 |
[25:07] | – Oliver… – No, coming back here, | -奥利弗 -不 回到这里 |
[25:08] | Maseo, has shown me all the wreckage that I have left behind. | 马赛欧 已经让我看到我留下的残局 |
[25:12] | And if I go with you tonight and I get killed, | 如果我今晚跟你走 然后被杀掉 |
[25:14] | then I lose any chance I’ve ever had | 就会失去所有 |
[25:16] | of fixing all of the things that I broke. | 弥补这一切的机会 |
[25:18] | You don’t have that chance! Waller will kill you– | 你没机会了 沃勒会杀了你… |
[25:20] | My family’s resourceful; we have connections in the media. | 我的家族资源丰富 和媒体也有联系 |
[25:24] | There has to be a way to shelter us from whatever Waller does. | 肯定会有办法让我们免遭沃勒的毒手 |
[25:28] | Look, Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[25:30] | if you want redemption, | 如果你想赎罪 |
[25:32] | start with all the lives Chien Na Wei’s bio weapon could end. | 那就从钱娜维那毁灭世界的生化武器开始吧 |
[25:35] | Those people are strangers to me. | 那些人对我来说都是陌生人 |
[25:38] | These people… | 而这些人 |
[25:40] | they’re my friends and my family. | 都是我的朋友和家人 |
[25:42] | And they will be ashamed of this selfish choice you’re making. | 他们会为你这个自私的决定而感到羞愧 |
[25:45] | They’re already ashamed of me. | 他们已经以我为耻了 |
[25:49] | Good-bye, Maseo. | 再见 马赛欧 |
[26:00] | Hey! Wait, I think I found a path. | 等等 我好像找到路了 |
[26:04] | Thea?! | 西娅 |
[26:06] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:15] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么 |
[26:16] | It was a booby trap. | 是个诱杀装置 |
[26:18] | What kind of psycho would put that thing there? | 哪个神经病会把那种东西放在这里 |
[26:22] | Me. | 是我 |
[26:22] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[26:26] | Slade’s going to be at the plane. We need to move. | 斯莱德要上飞机了 我们要快点 |
[26:28] | No, no, no, we need to rest, we need to rest, | 不不不 我们要休息会 休息会 |
[26:29] | just a few minutes, ok? | 就一会好吗 |
[26:31] | Slade gets to– | 斯莱德要上 |
[26:32] | He will kill us both if you end up passing out, ok? | 如果你最后昏倒了 他会杀掉我们俩的 |
[26:35] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:36] | Couple minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[26:43] | Why didn’t you tell me about Sara? | 为什么没告诉我莎拉的事 |
[26:46] | Oh, come on. | 别问了 |
[26:47] | Every time I bring her up, you end up evading it. | 每次我提起她 你都在回避 |
[26:50] | Because this isn’t the time. | 因为现在不是讨论的时候 |
[26:52] | We just need to focus. | 我们需要集中精力 |
[26:53] | Well, I’m not, ok? | 可我集中不了 |
[26:56] | Knowing that you’re keeping something from me again– | 知道你对我有所隐瞒 |
[26:59] | it’s keeping me everything but focused right now. | 这让我无法集中精力 |
[27:03] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:05] | Malcolm killed Sara. | 是马尔科姆杀了莎拉 |
[27:07] | No. No, he was in Corto Maltese with me, ok? | 不 他当时和我一起在柯尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[27:11] | He didn’t kill her directly. | 他不是直接下的手 |
[27:14] | He used someone. | 他利用了别人 |
[27:16] | He put them under the influence of a drug… | 他用药物控制了那人 |
[27:19] | So she wouldn’t know what she was doing. | 所以她不知道自己当时在做什么 |
[27:24] | She? | 她 |
[27:27] | She who? | 哪个她 |
[27:34] | You killed Sara. | 你杀了莎拉 |
[27:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[27:41] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[27:49] | No, Sara? No, she-she was my friend! | 不 莎拉 不 她是我的朋友 |
[27:54] | How could you not tell me?! | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[27:55] | Because you weren’t you. | 因为你当时被药物控制了 |
[27:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[27:59] | You had no control over your actions. | 你无法控制自己的行为 |
[28:01] | You cannot blame yourself. | 这不能怪你 |
[28:03] | You were right about Malcolm, ok?! | 你对马尔科姆的看法是对的 |
[28:05] | He doesn’t love me! | 他根本不爱我 |
[28:08] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个笨蛋 |
[28:09] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[28:09] | This whole thing with Lian Yu. | 和炼狱岛有关的所有事情 |
[28:12] | This is ridiculous! | 太荒谬了 |
[28:13] | And what the hell are we even doing here? | 我们到底在这做什么 |
[28:19] | I ask myself the very same question… | 同样的问题 |
[28:23] | over and over. | 我也一直在问自己 |
[28:26] | Slade… | 斯莱德 |
[28:29] | Don’t. | 别 |
[28:34] | Oh, yeah. | 好极了 |
[28:36] | You’ve come a long way. | 你们远道而来 |
[29:17] | I have yet to make good with my promise, kid. | 我还没兑现自己的诺言呢 小子 |
[30:18] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好啊 奥利弗 |
[30:20] | I told myself I was recording this message | 我告诉自己要录下这段视频 |
[30:22] | in case I died suddenly, | 以防我意外死去 |
[30:25] | but I wonder if it isn’t just easier | 不过我觉得可能是 |
[30:27] | to say what I have to say to a video camera. | 对着摄像机镜头说这些更简单点 |
[30:29] | I’m not the man you think I am, Oliver. | 我不是你想象的那个人 奥利弗 |
[30:31] | I didn’t save our city, I failed it. | 我没有拯救我们的城市 我辜负了它 |
[30:33] | I did something terrible, | 我做了很不好的事 |
[30:35] | and in my efforts to make it right, | 我想尽力地去补救 |
[30:38] | I ignored my conscience and made alliances with terrible people. | 我失去了良知 和坏人同流合污 |
[30:43] | There’s a book. | 有一个本子 |
[30:45] | A book with a list of all their names. | 上面有他们所有人的名字 |
[30:47] | And with these people, I always told myself | 跟这些人在一起的时候 我一直跟自己说 |
[30:50] | that everything I did, | 我所做的每一件事 |
[30:52] | I did for my family. | 都是为了我的家人 |
[30:56] | That’s a lie. | 那是句谎话 |
[30:57] | Because what good is a family | 因为如果把灵魂都出卖了 |
[31:00] | without a soul? | 家庭又有什么意义呢 |
[31:02] | You can right my wrongs. | 你可以纠正我的错误 |
[31:06] | You… | 你 |
[31:07] | can be better than I was. | 可以做一个比我更好的人 |
[31:11] | You can save this city. | 你可以拯救我们的城市 |
[31:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:34] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[31:35] | I promise that for one of you, | 我保证你们中的一个 |
[31:38] | it’ll be well worth your time. | 一定会不虚此行 |
[31:43] | You’ve read the briefing. | 你们已经知道情况了 |
[31:45] | With the proper resources, | 有了合适的资源 |
[31:47] | you can own… | 你们就能拥有… |
[31:49] | Armageddon. | 阿穆戈登 |
[31:54] | The bidding will begin | 起拍价是 |
[31:55] | at $50 million. | 五千万 |
[32:00] | 55? | 五千五 |
[32:03] | Do I hear 60? | 有人出六千吗 |
[32:25] | I have 60 million dollars. | 六千万 |
[32:28] | Going once, | 第一次 |
[32:30] | going twice… | 第二次 |
[32:32] | 90 million. | 九千万 |
[32:34] | Anyone care to make it an even hundred? | 有人愿意出一个亿吗 |
[32:42] | Just a moment. | 稍候片刻 |
[32:45] | I don’t like uninvited guests. | 我不喜欢不请自来的人 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[32:59] | Actually, you were right on time. | 其实 时间正好 |
[33:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:06] | Make the call! Find me the Yamashiros. | 打电话 找到山城的家人 |
[33:09] | They die tonight. | 他们今晚就得死 |
[33:38] | You have a choice to make. | 你得做个选择 |
[33:41] | What choice? | 什么选择 |
[33:43] | Whether or not you want to keep your hand. | 看你还想不想要你的手 |
[33:49] | Come on, then. You’ve earned it. | 开枪吧 你应得的 |
[33:51] | – Thea, don’t! – He killed mom! | -西娅 不要 -他杀了妈妈 |
[33:53] | And he will continue to pay for his crimes, | 他会继续为他的罪行付出代价的 |
[33:56] | but not like this! | 但不是这样 |
[33:58] | You’re not a killer! | 你不是杀手 |
[34:00] | Yeah, tell that to Sara! | 跟莎拉说这话吧 |
[34:01] | What happened to Sara is not on you! | 莎拉的死不是你的责任 |
[34:03] | What happens to him is! | 他的死就会是 |
[34:06] | All this is what Malcolm wanted. | 这一切都是马尔科姆希望的 |
[34:08] | He freed Slade to prove that we’re killers | 他把斯莱德放出来想要证明我们都是杀手 |
[34:11] | because he wants you to be just like him. | 因为他想要你变得和他一样 |
[34:16] | You got to prove to him that you’re not. | 你要向他证明你不是 |
[34:29] | A flesh wound. You’re clearly not the killer, | 只是皮肉伤 你很明显不是个杀手 |
[34:33] | that your brother is, Thea. | 你哥哥才是 西娅 |
[34:36] | Yeah, I wish that were true. | 我也希望是这样 |
[34:45] | She’s lost, your sister. | 你妹妹已经迷失了方向 |
[34:47] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[34:49] | You can see it in her eyes. | 你可以从她眼里看出来 |
[34:51] | She’s being touched by darkness. | 她已经被黑暗侵蚀了 |
[34:55] | Was it Merlyn? | 是梅林吗 |
[34:57] | He’s an interesting man to do that to his own daughter. | 他真有意思 竟然对自己的女儿这样 |
[35:01] | So now you’ve lost your father, | 你已经失去了父亲 |
[35:04] | your mother, | 母亲 |
[35:05] | and now your little sister. | 现在连妹妹也失去了 |
[35:10] | How’s the girl with the glasses? | 戴眼镜的那个女孩怎么样了 |
[35:13] | What’s her name? Felicity. | 她叫什么 费利西蒂 |
[35:24] | How many people can Oliver Queen lose | 奥利弗·奎恩死前 |
[35:26] | before there is no more Oliver Queen? | 还要失去多少亲朋好友 |
[35:45] | Thanks for the trip home. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[35:46] | Have a nice flight back to Hong Kong. | 祝你回香港一路顺风 |
[35:48] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple, Mr. Queen. | 恐怕没这么简单 奎恩先生 |
[35:50] | The hell it’s not. You have the Omega. | 不是才怪 你已经有了欧米茄 |
[35:53] | You have Chien Na Wei. It’s over. | 也找到了钱娜维 都结束了 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry to say, that’s not up to either one of us. | 很遗憾 这由不得我们任何一个人 |
[36:09] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[36:14] | General Matthew Shrieve. | 我是马修·瑞福将军 |
[36:18] | You’ve done your country quite a service today, | 你今晚为国家做出了很大贡献 |
[36:21] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[36:22] | That said, I’ve got some news | 虽然如此 我还有些坏消息 |
[36:24] | you’re not going to want to hear. | 你可能不太想听 |
[36:25] | Well, General, I’m used to that by now. | 将军 我已经习惯了 |
[36:28] | We’re going to need to debrief you. | 我们要审问你 |
[36:31] | Back in China. | 回到中国审问 |
[36:34] | Once that’s accomplished | 一旦问完之后 |
[36:37] | and the Omega’s secured, | 而欧米茄也安全了 |
[36:39] | I’ll make sure you go any place in the world you want to go. | 我保证你想去哪都可以 |
[36:44] | Sound fair? | 可以吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 行 |
[36:58] | Tommy Merlyn. | 汤米·梅林 |
[37:00] | Are you stalking me? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[37:01] | Just checking on you. | 只想看看你 |
[37:03] | Things with your father seemed, | 你和你爸爸好像 |
[37:06] | they seemed tense. | 关系有点紧张 |
[37:08] | Your roommate told me | 你的室友告诉我 |
[37:09] | you were taking a job here. | 你在这上班 |
[37:10] | I said that couldn’t be true, | 我说不可能 |
[37:13] | that you were going to work for a white shoe firm. | 你会去大律所上班的 |
[37:15] | I was. | 本来是的 |
[37:17] | And then someone reminded me | 直到有人提醒我 |
[37:19] | why I became a lawyer in the first place. | 当律师的初衷 |
[37:22] | You want to tell me about it over dinner? | 我们一起吃晚饭 你给我细细道来吧 |
[37:24] | Hey, hey, hey, it is just dinner. | 只是吃晚饭嘛 |
[37:28] | How many girls have you used those three little words with? | 你对多少个女孩说过那三个字了 |
[37:31] | Those are the only three little words I say. | 我只说那三个字 |
[37:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Just dinner. | 吃晚饭 |
[37:40] | – Let’s go. – Maybe drinks. | -走吧 -也许喝一杯 |
[37:43] | – Maybe. – Ok. | -也许吧 -好 |
[38:03] | 莎拉·兰斯 心爱的女儿和妹妹 | |
[38:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:10] | I didn’t know that you were going to be here. | 我不知道你会来这里 |
[38:12] | Where else would I be? | 我还能去哪里 |
[38:14] | Got to think about a way to tell your mom about this. | 得想好该怎么告诉你妈妈这件事 |
[38:22] | She already knows. | 她已经知道了 |
[38:26] | You weren’t worried about her heart giving out, then. | 你不担心她会心碎吗 |
[38:29] | You know, if you were going to drink tonight, | 如果你今晚想借酒消愁 |
[38:31] | you would have done it by now. | 你早就开始喝了 |
[38:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:34] | Are you going to get your mask and your billy club | 你打算戴上面具 拿根警棍 |
[38:36] | and take it away from me, huh? | 将之抢走吗 |
[38:39] | – Black Canary? – Dad! | -黑金丝雀 -爸爸 |
[38:40] | When does your shift start? | 你什么时候开始值班 |
[38:41] | Shouldn’t you be running around on rooftops by now? | 你现在不该在屋顶上奔走吗 |
[38:44] | Do you remember when I was going to | 你记得我准备 |
[38:45] | take that corporate job in San Francisco? | 接受旧金山公司工作的时候吗 |
[38:47] | Do you remember what you said to me? | 记得你当时对我说了什么吗 |
[38:50] | You were mad because I wasn’t choosing a life | 你生气我选的 |
[38:52] | where I was going to help people. | 不是帮助人们的道路 |
[38:54] | It’s like you knew. | 就像你知道了 |
[38:56] | Already, even then. | 那时就已经知道了 |
[38:59] | You knew that my life was always headed towards that mask. | 知道我会走向面具人生 |
[39:02] | Do you think that’s what I’m all torn up about? | 你认为这是我纠结的起因吗 |
[39:09] | The reason why I want to open up this bottle | 我想喝酒 一醉方休 |
[39:11] | and want to crawl inside it is because of what you did to us. | 是因为你对我们的所作所为 |
[39:15] | I loved your sister, I loved your mom. | 我爱你的妹妹 你的妈妈 |
[39:17] | Much like each and want to crawl other, | 爱之深 无法自拔 |
[39:18] | and you know, these wild spirits. | 就像烈酒 |
[39:20] | But you and I, we had something more, | 但我和你 有更深一层的关系 |
[39:22] | ’cause we were the ones that were alike. | 因为我们之间有很多共同之处 |
[39:24] | And we had a trust and we had a bond, | 我们之间有信任 有约定 |
[39:26] | and you broke it. | 却被你破坏了 |
[39:28] | And I don’t know how you could do that to us. | 我不知道你为什么那样对我们 |
[39:34] | Look, I’m going to survive this. | 这个坎我会过去的 |
[39:37] | I mean, I got to, it’s my baby girl. | 我必须这样 因为她是我的小女儿 |
[39:42] | But what you’ve done, | 但我不知道我该怎么 |
[39:44] | I don’t know how I’m going to live through this. | 面对你的所作所为 |
[39:47] | Daddy, I think we should go to a meeting. | 爸爸 我们去参加互助会吧 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:52] | I’ll go to the one on Broxton. | 我参加布洛克斯顿街的 |
[39:55] | You go to the one on Fourth. | 你参加四街的 |
[40:22] | I need a shower. | 我需要洗个澡 |
[40:23] | I need ten showers. | 我需要洗十个澡 |
[40:27] | Thea. | 西娅 |
[40:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:29] | I would be really, really worried | 如果这话是真的 |
[40:31] | if that were true. | 我要担心的就更多了 |
[40:33] | What do you want to hear? | 你想让我说什么 |
[40:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:38] | And I don’t want you to tell anyone about this, | 而且我不想你告诉任何人这件事 |
[40:40] | especially Laurel. | 尤其是劳蕾尔 |
[40:42] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[40:44] | Because she loves you like a sister, | 因为她爱你 待你如姐妹 |
[40:45] | and it would hurt the both of you too much. | 这会把你们伤得很深 |
[40:52] | Does she know about Malcolm? | 她知道马尔科姆的事吗 |
[40:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:57] | No, that would complicate things, | 那样会把事情搞复杂 |
[40:59] | and despite everything that he has done… | 不管他做了什么事 |
[41:05] | we still need him. | 我们还是需要他 |
[41:07] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[41:09] | I guess A.R.G.U.S. is looking for a few guards | 我想超能力联合调查组 |
[41:11] | to volunteer for island duty. | 会找几个志愿守卫负责岛上任务 |
[41:17] | You almost got us killed. | 你差点把我们害死 |
[41:18] | I simply had more faith in you and my daughter | 显然我对你和我女儿 |
[41:20] | than you obviously have for yourselves. | 比你们对自己有更多信心 |
[41:23] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[41:25] | To challenge you, to see if you both could work– | 挑战你们 看你们能不能做到… |
[41:27] | How could you make me kill a friend? | 你怎么能让我杀害朋友 |
[41:29] | He should not have told you that. | 他不该告诉你的 |
[41:31] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[41:34] | I let you into my life. | 让你走入我的人生 |
[41:39] | How could you have done this to me? | 你怎么能那样对我 |
[41:41] | Because you are my daughter, thea, and I care about you. | 因为你是我的女儿 西娅 我在乎你 |
[41:44] | Oh, God, that’s sick. | 天哪 太变态了 |
[41:45] | And not even remotely true! | 没有半点真话 |
[41:47] | You do not understand | 你不明白 |
[41:49] | the danger we face from Ra’s Al Ghul! | 拉斯·厄尔·高福给我们带来的危险 |
[41:51] | Just stop! Stop using him as an excuse. | 够了 别再把他当借口了 |
[41:54] | The only person that I’m afraid of right now is you. | 现在我唯一怕的就是你 |
[41:58] | – Please, do not do this… – Please, stop. | -拜托别这样… -够了 |
[42:00] | I will work with you to stop Ra’s. | 我会跟你合作对付拉斯 |
[42:04] | Because that’s what my brother says we need to do. | 因为那是我哥哥说我们必须如此 |
[42:07] | So I will be your student. | 所以我会当你的门生 |
[42:09] | I’ll be your partner. | 你的搭档 |
[42:13] | Even if I have to, | 如果有必要 |
[42:15] | I will be your solider. | 我还会当你的战士 |
[42:18] | But never again will I be your daughter. | 不过我绝不会当你的女儿 |